Speaker 1: How do you handle Puka Nakua in drafts now that he's checked into rehab, did one AFC tight end just have cold water thrown on his twenty twenty six breakout? And which second year player might be on the verge of something big despite playing on a bad offense. Plus eleven time FFPC Dynasty League Champion Steve Bezo drops by to break down Juwan Johnson, Matthew Golden and so much more. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: It's damn the Pressure.
Speaker 3: Broadcast live in horror round the world. You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 4: With your hosts, Eric Balkman and Farrell Elliott.
Speaker 3: The high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home oh for analysis from the best players in.
Speaker 4: The world at now.
Speaker 3: Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Waltman at Barrel Elliot.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob Greenings and salutations to all of you b alcoholics and for RELLIAX. Welcome into the latest episode of The high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. I'm your slightly above average host, Eric Balkman. You can connect with me on the ex at Eric Balkman. You know me from the road of his High Stakes Lowdown, The High Stakes Fantasy Football, Our Extra Rep spin off of course f FPC Insider Access, and the Fantasy Football Players Championship. My co host is the Definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, Farrell Elliott. Coming up on tonight's show, we're gonna point out what you need to know about the latest report on Jalen Hurts, how bullish you should be on Tank Dell, and then eleven time f FPC Dynasty League winner Steve Aso is going to discuss Aaron Rodgers, Brian Thomas Junior, and so much more. The show is at HSFF hour on Acts of Course, checkout the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship over at KFFSC dot com, Facebook dot com, slash HSFF ours where to reach us there, and you can always email the show at Excuse Me high Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: I want to.
Speaker 1: Let you know that we'll try to get to all of your ex post chat room questions and emails coming up later on in the program. In our Fantasy Feedback segment later on in the show, shout out to our audio engineer and my best friend Bryce, and of course our producer and mutual friend Rob. Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, I'm getting verklemp because it's exciting to be an f FPC player right now. Why because we got a lot of stuff going on. The FFPC Dynasty orphans and Empire Dynasty Orphansville were available for as little as one dollar right now at my ffpc dot com. So if you want to play Dynasty Fantasy Football year round, that's where to go. The Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament and Never too Early Superflex Bestball Tournaments will close three weeks from tomorrow. If they're not already at capacity, I think they're both about seventy percent three quarters full right now. Get in on those forty thousand dollars and ten thousand dollars grand prize. Enter the Super Flex version for as little as thirty five bucks. The Big Gorilla is live, live drafts, slow drafts going on right now. Million dollar grand prize threern fifty bucks to enter seven bananas, an early rampage promos going on, and of course the Baby Gorilla for the first time ever one hundred and twenty five bucks to enter a one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. Register and draft those leagues right now at my FFPC dot com. That's ny ffpc dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live. More coming up on that tell you what's going on with the schedule for the rest of the week. Yeah, Fantasy Meatball already in the YouTube chat right now. Get Oldmichael Conzel Hi baalkey. Happy hump day lol. Yes it is hump day h for sure and we will get over the hump by the end of tonight's show. Uh, there is no chance that we could do it without my co host tonight. He is the Defendant Commissioner of Fantasy Football. He runs the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship, which I would encourage you to register for some leagues at and have some fun now at kf f SC dot com. Please welcome in mister Farrell Elliott. Goodye give me off this phone, does the season.
Speaker 5: You're not kidding, and uh yeah, you're you're You're not You're not kidding. Hey, voluntary minicamp start today after well the tuesday after this Easter weekend, and I'm I'm looking forward to it. UFL football is this week and while we don't have uh, we don't have many players that will graduate from that and have fantasy relevance uh in this upcoming and we do hear a name or two on occasion that the drafters have invested draft picks in that are no longer in the league but earning their pay in the spring league. So it's a wonderful time of the year, Bulky. It's always wonderful to see you.
Speaker 1: You look so handsome.
Speaker 5: Man will think you got you know, And are you drafting anywhere? I am simultaneously drafting in the Baby Gorilla and the Big Gorilla, and I'm looking forward to to entering a best ball here in a few days.
Speaker 1: I uh yeah, I'm excited drafting with the KFFFC right now in the sweet sixteen the main event, and of course the draft masters going on there right now can't get enough of it. And I think, you know, one of the things. Very very rarely, and I mentioned this before, very rarely do we get a chance to lead off the show with breaking news. But we do have a little bit of breaking news this evening, and it comes to us from southern California. Adam Schefter reporting that pokin Akua has checked into a quote luxury treatment center. Levi mccatherine, who is pokin Akua's attorney, spoke with the California Post or at least issued a statement to the California Post that he is Nicoua is now in rehab in Malibu. Now we were talking about Nikua. We may have been talking about him last week about this civil suit that alleged that he bid a woman and used some anti Semitic language on New Year's Eve, But Nkua is now in rehab. Sean mcvay's wade in He says he's hopeful Nikoua is going to grow from this and be a RAM for a very long time. This clinic that he's in, I think is known for helping people with drug and alcohol abuse problems. Really bad for him, bed timing for him because he's going to be coming up on a contract extension soon and obviously this is probably going to factor into it. Number one. We both wish Pookin a Coupa the best and hopefully he comes out a lot better, you know, because of this, But this is a fantasy football podcast and I have to bring up the fantasy spin on this Pharaoh. There's sort of been a big three amongst the rookie receivers this year. I think there's a big three amongst the veteran receivers in redraft leagues and the never two Early Best Ball Tournament. There's three guys going right up at the top. This is courtesy of Fantasy Mojo at Fantasy Mojo on ex fantasymojo dot com. Darren ARMANI runs a great website. If you are running an f FPC team this year, you should be running two Fantasymojo dot com and getting a subscription there and the Number two Early Best Ball Tournament. Over the course of the last on nearly two dozen drafts, Chase NICOUA and Jigba one O three, one oh four to one oh five. Does this news drop Nicula out of that tier for you? How significant is this for people drafting in that front half of the first round. Do they want to stay away from Nicola? Or do you still want to be in business with him? Pharaoh, Well, let's take away and see him. This is quite disturbing. The I didn't particularly you know, sometimes sometimes the social lives of players that can become a target, you know, But this seems there's something that play here. I never like it when you're attorney as your spokesperson.
Speaker 2: I never liked that.
Speaker 5: So let's just play this one by here in our sweet sixteen Besketball Championship in the KFFC, a drafter chose him with the number one position, is best one way?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and and and I get it.
Speaker 1: And if you if this is not enough to shy, you know, get you to shy away from Niku. I'm totally on board. I think wait and see is probably the best approach, Pharaoh.
Speaker 5: But yes, and if you're a Dynasty player, send that Puka Naku owner a fifth round draft pick secret exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think in in reed draft leagues like the Never Too Early Tournament, if he is sitting out there at the one oh five, I certainly would not have a problem bumping McCaffrey down below for him, Trey McBride, I would have no problem taking Nakua over him. So I think you could still make a case for Nikua here. As far as the reporting that's been done on this, it sounds like OTA's are still a possibility.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And if that's the case, then and I think he's at The other reporting stated that he's been there for a while. This isn't a new thing that he just got there. So yeah, wishing nothing but the best for Nikua for those of your drafting right now, who who really wanted, you know, us to take a stand on it. I'm not bumping him down a whole lot right now, if at all, I think I'd rather take Chase ahead of him. Still a question. I mean, I guess it'll probably takes Smith and Jig but ahead of him right now. But it's close.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And the problem is that that there, How long do you wait? You know, I don't think it takes a lot of courage to take Nakua.
Speaker 1: So you know, if you've got if you're.
Speaker 5: Drafting towards the end of the first round, chances are if you get a chance adding you'll go in and thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I im end of the first round slam dunk for me, no question. I want to get into this. Jalen Hurts story. Speaking of other things that weren't great for the player that were in the news, Jeremy Foller from ESPN and Tim McManus, who I believe is the Eagles beat reporter for ESPN, quoted more than one more than a couple more than a few sources that were critical of Jalen Hurts. After this twenty twenty five season, he was sixteenth out of forty qualifying quarterbacks in EPA per dropback, twenty sixth in dropback success rate. That was just ahead of Bryce Young and just behind Jacoby Brissett. One source told the ESPN quote, poor body language, not always bought in, not the most coachable, and the players notice, though there is plenty of blame aim to spread. Heurtz has had a hand in the offense being becoming calcified. And it goes on to say that he's pushed back on changes to the scheme. He's been changing plays a lot at the line of scrimmage. They get a new offensive coordinator this year for seemingly like the fourth or fifth year in a row. I don't know what it's man Yeah, exactly, Yeah. Sean Manyon, who was the quarterbacks coach for Green Bay last year is now in the new OC for Philadelphia, and Jeffrey Lurie was actually talking about this, I think, either yesterday or today, about these big changes that were going to be happening in the Philadelphia offense. Our good buddy Brian Drake from Fantasy Points was talking about this a couple months ago in February where he said, you're going to see significant changes on this offense, and now we're hearing it from Luri and Sirianni and sewn Manyon. So I think the question here is with Jalen Hurts, this doesn't paint him in the right picture. But Pharrell, this is how good fantasy players play it. They react properly to it. What's the oper reaction for Jalen Hurts on this story? Is this something that we bump him down? He's quarterback seven right now, going in the early seventh round of the Never Too Early Tournament. Do we bump him down and move guys like Herbert Dart maybe even Lawrence ahead of him? Or is this somebody that we're buying the dip that we're still taking a cost. Certainly you don't have to overdraft him at this point. There are some people that are going to be turned off by this story. What's the proper way to handle Jalen Hurts right now? And how much stock are you putting into what these sources that follower and mcmahonus had. How much stock are you putting into what they're saying about him and how it affects him in fantasy this year?
Speaker 5: Let's buy him at the dip and take advantage of that. It's an odd it's an odd time for this story to break, especially on the positive heels of signing the thirty three year old offensive coordinator. They interviewed multiple guys for the job. You know, it's like they're looking for the right kind of guy and it You know, if you didn't watch the Eagles play a lot of games and only watch red Zone, you saw Philadelphia doing their thing. You just didn't see as much of it. But when you watch the games, there were some problems, especially problems with Aj Brown, the wide receiver.
Speaker 1: You don't know where that kind of kind of thing start.
Speaker 5: My father had one of his token sayings was can't stand prosperity, And these guys last year could not stand prosperity. The coaching, you can understand why the offensive coordinator got fired last year or moved on, because there's a situation where just the one thing that I love a play action pass if they ran very little of that. If you've got a running back like Barkley in the backfield, I play action all the time. They don't send players in motion much in the offense. So I think the whole offense is going to look new. Obviously they have. They looked to find someone that they thought could link up and work with this quarterback and all the other players on this offense. But look at if you can't coach Jalen Hurts, you should get the hell out of the business. That's really what you should do. This guy is in Super Bowl MVP, one of the best players in the league. He wins games at the rate of like three to one something like that. He's you know, you, you've got to find a way. This is bump in the early part or the middle part of his career. I guess we should say, you've got to find a way to bring that together. That's why you get hired to be at a job like this. If you're a coach and you've got in the coaching world, they've all got the shield on the resume. Then they've got to earn that and the players got to step up and say, you know, everything that went down last year is going to change. Yeah. I from fantasy football perspective, if we saw the worst from him last year, it didn't necessarily kill you. And I think you've got a good chance to win with Hurts this year. And there's plenty of quarterback quarterbacks available that you compare with him to make this work. We're not looking at the schedule, so we don't know how to put that aspect together of it. But I like the I like the division he's in.
Speaker 2: I could go on and on.
Speaker 5: Don't Don't you like the idea of Jalen Hurts playing the Giants, the Commanders, and the Cowboys for six games?
Speaker 1: I do. And I like the idea of him slipping in drafts now as a result. Definitely on staying away from I've never been the biggest fan of Nick Siriani, and there's not a whole lot of people I don't care for, but he's never He's always rubbed me the wrong way. But in his defense, I will say that when you have all this adversity like he's been facing with this offense last year. I think back a couple of years ago and replaced both offensive and defensive coordinators, end up winning a Super Bowl, and now you get the A. J. Brown stuff and the Jalen Hurt stuff. I do think that Sirianni is kind of built for adversity, and I think he's built for for for you know, when when somebody takes a bite out of him, he takes a bigger bite back. And teams tech usually take on Sigmund Boom says this for football guys all the time. Teams take on the personality of their quarterback and their head coach. And I think at the Eagles, the more they take on the personality of Sirianni, the more they're they're they're gonna have the attitude of laying waste to not only their opponents, but everybody who called them out and said that, you know, this is not a good situation. It's not it's not going well in Philadelphia right now. I think we're gonna see a nice little bounce back from Philly this year.
Speaker 5: That I like your perspective on that, because when you if they were able to get that US against the world mentality and come together that way, you know, I had to I had to look up calcification. I found that to be a very interesting application of a medical term to the stoic and hardened and dense Jalen hurts, and I don't think he's any of those things.
Speaker 1: So, you know, Farrell, the next thing I want to bring up, and we're you're probably sick of talking about Dalton Kincaid now, But every single time I think if we've fleshed out everything there is, then there's another report that comes out about Kincaid. Joe Brady was speaking to the media and he said that Kincaid is probably going to be managed throughout the twenty twenty six season. I want to make everybody ware that this is April first, and they're already talking about managing this dude's knee through the twenty twenty sixth season. Yeah, in twenty twenty four he tore his PCL and Kinkaid decided not to have that ligament surgically repaired. Quote from Brady, There's a lot of things that he's pushing through that you guys might not see, and I think some of it's just learning how to play with certain elements of some movements that might not feel great and he's had to push through that. Kin Kayah, I beg your pardon. Brandon bean Is the GM and Brady both talked about managing the practice time for Kin Kid this year to make sure he's as fresh as possible for games and he's not having to tolerate any more pain than he needs to. But Ferrell, I don't feel great drafting a player where I mean, this has got to break a record for like knee management, like planning that they're already talking about doing this, and already in April. There's a long time before the season. I mean the season. The NFL season is not going to start for another five months, and so for this to come out in April, I have serious misgivings. And it stinks because I know there's a lot of smart people out there expecting a breakout from Dalton Kinkaid this year, and maybe his knee is more likely to break than his fantasy game breaking out. Dalton Kinkaid going as tight end eleven right now, behind Getztan and Ferguson, ahead of Kittle and Kelsey. I don't know, man, I just I feel like I'm a lot more bearish having this. Maybe I'm putting too much stock into this report, but this does not give me the warm fuzzies at all about King.
Speaker 5: It was not this player was not for me even before this report. We've talked about it before Bulky. Let's just go back to what we talk about the Eagles. That's a full culture situation now here with Kink, we've talked about the training staff being the real superstars of the unsung heroes of the NFL. Sometimes they get these guys ready to play it. I think that's what they mean by management and veteran like this is not going to practice quite as much. We see that with Kittle out out in San Francisco as well, and then other players. They just don't make a whole lot of noise about it. But I there's the tight end is very special and very important to the FFPC. There's a many tools in Buffalo to move the ball. The Kink is a talented tight end, but I see other guys that are not only talented, but leaned on more effectively and more necessarily by there are offenses. So I think we need to we need to just hope that mister Kinka does well and those tight ends drafted around him and slightly after him would be who I is targeting. Now, if he follows five or six spots, it begins another conversation.
Speaker 1: If he slips, I mean you're talking about like if Kittle, Kelsey, Sadik Goddard likely if they all move ahead of them, then yeah, it becomes a value.
Speaker 5: If he gets if he gets down there with Dalton Schultz and who's the top five pass catcher pass catching titiend from last year. But if he gets down there with Dalton Schultz and some of the things like that, then it's you know, that's where I've always seen him. Anyway, before this news, based.
Speaker 1: On what we just said about Kincaid, you can probably understand that the HSFF our hosts not going to have a whole lot of Dalton Kinkaid. No, as it stands right now. Anyway, let's talk to a gentleman right now who has had a lot of success in the FC, especially in twenty twenty five. We'll bring in our guests, ladies and gentlemen. He is an eleven time FFPC Dynasty League Champ, and nine of those titles came this past season alone. He's here tonight to talk about some of the players that he has on those teams. What cutdown was like for him getting his rosters down to sixteen players. He's also going to wax poetic on Kyron Williams, Terry McLaurin, and so much more. Please welcome in onto the program, mister Steve ESO, Steve, Welcome in, Happy Wednesday evening.
Speaker 2: How's it going tonight, sir, good evening, gentlemen. Thanks for having me be a pleasure to chat some fantasy with you. Guys.
Speaker 1: We are excited to have you for sure before we'll get the non fantasy stuff out of the way. When you are not crushing all these FFPC Dynasty League Steve, what are you doing for a living?
Speaker 2: I'm a buyer for TJX Companies, which owns tj Max and Marshalls. I've been there for twenty eight years, so I've been negotiating different deals for my company for a long time and enjoy taking that over to the fantasy world twenty eight years. Did you start in the back room when you were twelve years old right out of college? Right out of college twenty.
Speaker 1: Eight years What was your first position right out of college.
Speaker 2: It's called an allocation analyst, analyzing merchandise sales and inventory kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Another numbers, got ball, keep bringing it into what the people want. This is a perfect, perfect training for fantasy football player. Did you know you're being trained to play fantasy football when you not only had your education and then chose your job.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been playing fantasy since the nineties, and before that was collecting baseball cards in the eighties and the junk wax era, wasting my money on that, but always analyzing my Beckett price on the baseball cards, and that kind of transitions right into my job and right into the fantasy stuff later on after the card collecting was kind of over.
Speaker 1: It's so it's so funny Steve that you bring that up, because I'm forty six, and I grew up like you know, late eighties, early nineties, like in the heyday when baseball cards were basically no longer what they were worth. You know, that's the largest part of my collection, which I still have. I'm still hoping at some point they regained some value.
Speaker 2: But maybe another twenty years will hit it bit.
Speaker 1: Twenty years exactly. But it's so funny because I was doing the same thing back then. But you know, when I stopped really. Card collecting was when I got into fantasy sports, fantasy football, fantasy baseball. It's kind of a more of a natural transition than I think a lot of people think. But I was kind of done with card collecting once I started playing fantasy football.
Speaker 2: For sure, exactly. I just find, you know, I've been playing fantasy since the nineties, and just a couple of years ago found my FFPC. Always had the idea of my head I'd love to play Dynasty, but really never had the group to put together of twelve people that you could count on. And finally somehow came across my FFPC kind of poking around on the Internet and going, oh, they're guaranteed they're gonna fill these every year, no matter what. And I got one of my friends Mark involved in it as well, and we own a few teams together and certainly grew my team base by quite a few. Start off with a few orphans and started drafting some and purchased some other ones and kind of put together a nice roster of teams and really enjoying it.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's so transactional, Steve.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you purchased them. You adopted them.
Speaker 5: That's right kind of individual. There's somebody calling me that's the kind of individual you are. Let me ask you, Steve. We've been talking tight ends, and the the player that seems to be gaining universal good wishes and great vibes from would be Gadston with the Chargers. And I love this player in college. I think he's a I think he's a wide receiver masquerading in his tight end. That's a whole nother story. Since you are the expert buyer, are you buying high on Gason this year?
Speaker 2: I would say I think he might be my highest own player strictly from the first sign of life. After he'd been dropped by most teams last year, I made an aggressive bid on him across all my leagues and waivers and ended up with him on more than half my teams. I'm very hopeful for his future having that kind of investment in him. I think with him it is gonna come down to the amount of snaps he gets. Is he playing that Dalton k K fifty sixty percent or is he gonna break through to a seventy eighty percent kind of snap rate? Is he gonna soak up some of those Keenan Allen targets, you're gonna play a little bit more in the slot. I have a lot of faith in McDaniel to really put a nice offense together there. I'm not sure where it's gonna go. I'm hopeful it goes Gadson's way and he ends up playing a lot of slot targets outside of the tight end that gets him on the field a little bit more. But I think I'm kind of taking a wait and see. I already own him in so many leagues, not somebody. I'm going out and trying to get him at value right now, but I'm holding hoping it works out in a positive way.
Speaker 5: Steve and Balkee, have we determined the Keenan Allen is not going back to the Chargers.
Speaker 1: We he's unsigned and there's a zero chance that he could go back there. Maybe it's higher than a non zero chance, but a lot of the stuff I've read from people covering the team, they don't seem very bullish on a return of Allen to the Chargers. That's the way I see it. So the other thing, by the way, I should shout Outdopy Smalls in the YouTube chat right now, Stevie wants to know, since you've been playing fantasy football in the nineties ballpark, do you do you can you even wrangle in a number of how much?
Speaker 5: I have a question before our guess answers that do see if you are with a tax collection service, either state or federal, you have to put that in the message.
Speaker 1: Now you have to identify yourself, like when the drug dealer asks like, hey, are you a copy?
Speaker 2: Go ahead at your own risks there sty I have no clue or or I hitting all time. I'm actually in some leagues with said doopy smiles or one of the guys I share some leagues with, and we competed some leagues. I've had some successes, some some big wins on DraftKings over the years. Uh for for some large sums and had some years where I was down some large sums and uh not sure where we're all. Uh, I have to go back and check all the W two is from.
Speaker 5: I think you've already I think you've already fulfilled your responsibility in that regard. Deucy's just baiting you a brag a bet.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's what.
Speaker 4: I think. Back to.
Speaker 1: One of my one of my other fantasy football shows I do. My co host was telling me that Juan, this is before last season, Uh, Steve, Juwan Johnson was going to be in for a big year. And you know, this is a dude who's never top six hundred receiving yards, guy who's had fifty catches in the season once. I didn't really buy into it. And then yet when I connect the dots together, I remember that he did sign a contract extension before the twenty twenty five season, and lo and behold, Johnson had a career of the year last year, seventy seven catches, eight hundred and eighty nine yards, gets into the end zone three times. Knowing that he had a career year, knowing that New Orleans has the eighth overall pick in the draft, a pick that they could very well use on one of the big three wide receivers, how nervous should you be? How proactive should you be, especially in a tight end premium league like the FFPC. How proactive should you be about trading Juwan Johnson? Now? Knowing that there's a lot of things lining up that could cause his twenty twenty sixth season to not be nearly as good as his twenty twenty five campaign, or perhaps Akab's razer would dictate here, you just can't get much for him anyway. What's the proper way for FFPC dynasty owners to be treating Juwan Johnson right now?
Speaker 2: I think he's an undervalued as for what you can get him for. You know, I actually picked him up in a few leagues recently for you know, a later third round pick to pick up to improve the last s bottom of my bench. He was a guy I was high on three or four years ago and it never really panned out. He never played enough snaps for to pan out, and a fantasy wise was always kind of splitting with a Foster Moreau and a Taysom Hill. So for the value, I guess I'm kind of high on him. That he's got the same coaching staff, he's gone to more of the eighty percent of the snaps eighty percent of the routes run, which I don't really see that changing next year unless they were at a high end tight end. They didn't really address that position in free agency. Taysom Hill has now kind of gone away, So as long as he's playing that eighty percent of this eighty percent of the routes run, I think he can give you that seventy plus catch range, might even have a little more touchdown upside than he's had the previous few years. Here's I think he's been in the four or five touchdown range. I wouldn't be surprised if he got seven or eight with an improved Saints offense and he's available for a third round pick. That you're really is a dart throw. You don't know what you're going to get, and you could have Johnson on your bench that if you're in a pinch on a bye week or with injuries, can even give you twelve points out of the flex in this kind of format and a tight end premium.
Speaker 5: That third round pick. I love the I love the way the I love the way the Dynasty players talk about the draft ball. Well, okay, I agree with that. You know, improving offense and we want you to throw in there the improving quarterback because he is He definitely is Shuck definitely is an improving quarterback. The situation with the l A Rams backfield. I've drafted Williams, I've drafted Blake Rum. I'm very happy to have both players where they're going in the draft. Naturally, I prefer Williams. When it works out right, I'd like to get him Bulky. I wouldn't mind if you would tell us where Darren is posting some numbers on Williams, because I think he's that much of a bargain wherever he goes. And you know, Coram had a great end of the season last year, but the Rams rushed the ball four hundred and sixty five times a year. Steve, don't you think there's room enough for both of them in this backfield?
Speaker 2: I think there is. I think Kyron his values falling off quite a bit for what his trade value is in Dynasty from what it was a year ago, coming off the big workhorse type seasons. I think the one thing that could change in Spike his value is there were so many of the short touchdowns that would have gone to Kyron went to Davante last year. They made that push for Stafford to be MVP. If a little bit of that fell back towards the rushing attack and his touchdowns kind of pop back up, I think he could be a value right now for where people are valuing him, knowing that he's not going to be the workhorse ninety carry guy, but still I think he's still going to be in that high end RB two. Solid guy to have on your roster. That's going to be a great point score.
Speaker 5: For you as a fledgling Dynasty player such as I am. What should I offer for Williams?
Speaker 1: What are they going to buy?
Speaker 5: What kind of draft pick can I give away for Williams?
Speaker 2: If you can get a pick anywhere from the eight to twelve range, I think it's a great pick in a draft for the back end of the first round.
Speaker 5: There's really no I want to acquire Williams.
Speaker 2: So you want to acquire Williams.
Speaker 5: So what are you going to give up?
Speaker 2: If you had the one ten, I would offer the one ten if you had a lower level running back. You know, Oh, another guy we might talk about r J. Harvey, who I think might be a little undervalued and come down. But maybe it's r J. Harvey in a late second, early third to upgrade to Kyron that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Guys, might this might surprise you, maybe already know this. Kyn Williams is exactly one day short of being three months older than Blake korm I'll repeat that in a different term. Basically, Kyraen Williams is three months older than Blake Korm, which I think is surprising because we think Williams has been around for a while. He's got to be much older. He's really not college ball. Kien Williams went to the University of Notre Dame.
Speaker 5: So see he's been on television thrip, Yes.
Speaker 1: That's that is true, one hundred percent. Korum went to Michigan, so he's been on television forever.
Speaker 5: Not really the.
Speaker 1: Numbers you asked for Pharaoh Kien Williams running back sixteen at the three to oh seven, Blake Korum running back thirty seven at the nine to ten in the Never too Early Best Ball Tournament. Still about six rounds separating these guys and about twenty running back slots.
Speaker 2: So there you go again.
Speaker 1: The question is how many carries.
Speaker 5: Will separate these guys.
Speaker 1: Oh, now that's it. And I said, now you're onto something. Now you're onto something. And if we look at the RAMS stats from last year, and you kind of alluded to this Farah, the big finish that Korum had, But if you look at in totality, you had Kyen Williams of two hundred and fifty nine carries, Blake Korm with one hundred and forty five, so Karen Williams kind of doubled them up as far as it goes there, Williams had thirty six catches. Blake Korm only eight catches last year as well, So I mean there is a significant I mean, yeah, we know Korm finished strong, but we do know that Williams is still buttering the bread of the Rams backfield, so to speak.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Now, a guy who maybe is a little bit light on the butter as far as buttering the bread in the Broncos backfield is RJ. Harvey. I brought this up before too, Steve. I was a little surprised to see the numbers on the JK. Dobbins deal. Did not think that they'd be paying him that much. And I've also heard, and I don't know who's reporting this out of Denver, but somebody reputable. Don't be surprised that Denver takes a running back that's going to have a significant role in twenty twenty six in the NFL draft. How different you know, all these things summing up this question, how different do you think RJ. Harvey's role is going to be in the Broncos backfield in twenty twenty six compared to what it was his rookie season last year.
Speaker 2: I think Denver the one thing they learned is he's not great running the ball between the tackles. I think it's some of the worst numbers in the league as far as his yards per carry when he's attempting you know, inside runs. I mean, Peyton has still had some good things to say about Harvey having a better season next year. I think they need to lean into the things he does well that there's a reason why they needed to bring back Dobbins. Harvey can't run up the middle. I think they need to use more as a pats catcher on these outside runs. You saw how explosive he is. He scored double digit touchdowns, but he's not a guy that you're gonna hand the ball off twenty times a game and he's gonna run it up the middle. They got to find creative ways to get him the ball. So I could see them drafted another running back because if Dobbins does go down, Harvey is not that up the middle guy. He's not gonna be your fifteen to twenty carry guy. So if they can get him creative ways where he's catching four or five passes a game and getting the ball in the situations that he can really take advantage of. I think he can have as good or better of a season as last year. I don't think he's gonna make the leap into RB one territory, but could be an RB two if he's used correctly. But he's not going to be that twenty carry fifth. He's not going to be that up the middle guy. So I can see them taking another running back in case Dobbins goes down, which always does happen.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, there's a non zero chance that how much higher than a non zero chance that Dobbins is gonna miss time? I think. I think the hope for our J. Harvey dynasty owners is whoever they add in the draft is a guy that eats more into dobbins workload rather than Harvey's workload. And we do know you mentioned it Steve in space catching the ball. He's a player that can be a difference maker out there, and you certainly don't want to take those opportunities away as it stands right now, as far as his is never too early we switched to redraft. Here is never too early. FFPC Tournament value ADP on that excuse me, RJ. Harvey is sitting at let's see running back twenty six at the six ZHO three, that's Touton and Hubbard territory. Definitely think I can get on board with that price for sure as my third running back or perhaps even my second if I go zero RB, it would make a lot of sense. So yeah, I'm bullish on Harvey, but understanding the limitations. It's all about expectations and if you make those expectations too high, probably going to be disappointed with Harvey. But if you don't and you expect them to be, you know, top twenty five, top thirty, I don't think you're going to be disappointed on that.
Speaker 5: With all our online drafting that we've been doing, guys, you know, I think if some of these drafts were live, you would hear someone grown in draft RJ. Harvey, because there's just no other if they spent their draft capital on receivers and other positions that there's by the time you get to the fifth round is a little bit bear for guys that you can truly count on as being the go to guy. And I really I'm I'm probably a bigger fan than Harvey and most drafters. I'm a bigger fan of Terry McLaurin than a lot of drafters too. I'm curious, let's go back to this dynasty thing, because I think the listeners and I definitely am learning a few things about trading. I acquired in a dynasty draft Parker Washington for a second round pick. You might think I over paid for him, but I needed receivers. Let me ask you, I would love to acquire McLaurin. What's it gonna take.
Speaker 2: Draft capital. It's probably a high second or a one twelve kind of one twelve two one two two is my guests. I like trying to package somebody and given a lesser pick to upgrade to a McLaurin, I have him as an undervalued asset. I think last year there's a multitude of things, the holdout leading into the season, He gets into the season and it isn't quite ready, and then by the time he's ramping up and ready to perform at a top level, Jaden Daniels goes down just you know, for the whole franchise that kind of snowballed on him last year and nothing really worked out the way they were expecting. I think all those things could kind of flip the other way this year, and you'll have a full training camp and they've got a pretty good offensive line. He's gonna be their number one target. There's no reason he's not going to see ten targets a game on that team right now. He's clearly the number one option by a long shot of what they have on the team right now. So I think he's a great buy for if you're a team that's contending and you have that late first, early second, that's a great guy to go after to help you try to win the championship this year like that.
Speaker 1: He'll turn thirty one in September. Obviously, the soft tissue stuff becomes more prevalent as you get into your thirties. However, I think I'm enjoying the painting. I'm enjoying the way that you're using the brushstrokes on McLaurin here, Steve, because I think there's a lot to like. Probably no Deebo Samuel in this offense, zach Ertz is probably gonna be I mean, I don't even know if he's on the roster, but I know he's gonna miss a lot of time given that injury that he had last year. He's never Daniels has never been able to develop a rapport with Ben Sinnett and anybody they bring in Brandon Aiyuk or Juwan Jennings or any of these guys, and it sounds like Jennings is unlikely or even a rookie. It takes time to build up chemistry, build up trust. Well, McLaurin already has that with Daniels, So you could be seeing a great opportunity to buy him right now. McLaurin goes off eighty plus catches, eleven twelve hundred yards, maybe eight or nine touchdowns this year as Jaden Daniels gets back to twenty twenty four Jade and Daniels, and then you could move him after this season for maybe something much more substantial than you paid for him. So I'm with you. I think mclaurin's in for a nice little bounce back here, boy, Scott Hoyt.
Speaker 5: Through is a big old softball that you guys could smash over the wall. It'll still be going.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing, Scott Hoyt popping and we love Scott former guests of this show. If they draft that the Commanders do draft Jeremiah Love. Does that hurt or help Terry McLaurin, Steve, I'll let you answer, but I'll just preface it by saying, I always think a rise and tide raises all ships, and that's certainly gonna help McLaurin if Love is on the team.
Speaker 2: I don't think it would really move him up or down much for me either way, I think it makes their total offense that more potent if there's got to be more guys in the box to stop Jeremiah Love. If anything, maybe that frees up some more one on one coverage for Karry McLaurin. So I wouldn't I wouldn't look at it as a negative.
Speaker 5: For sure, very positive situation. Whoever, whoever lands this player, the other players on the team become, yes, become very very much more interesting to me. Bunkie, you know, maybe, uh, maybe Friday night we can talk that over with Bill Hollywood. Yeah, he'll have some ideas on who's going to get this player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was sold that it was going to be the Titans.
Speaker 5: And now then you been on Titans forever with this point, and.
Speaker 1: And Schefter was saying lately like, well, now I'm not sure if it's the Titans, and now he's like saying that maybe it's not gonna be the Giants and maybe the Commanders is where we start looking for love here. Sorry to all the Rashad White owners out there, if if it does happen to be Small's believing that they that he will not make it to seven and and also saying, you know or no commanders can move up if they're nervous about you know, the Giants or somebody taking them there. Shifting over from the love discussion to the Brian Thomas discussion. Who not a lot of people love in fantasy last year? Steve, can you make a solid bounce back case for BTJ? Maybe not getting to where he was his rookie year, but definitely being better than he was in his previous campaign for the Jags.
Speaker 2: I was a huge Brian Thomas fan going into his rookie season that was my first year in my FFBC and took him in a lot of the rookie drafts, so still own him in quite a few leagues. Disappointing season, clearly. I think the case to be made is he did have an injury last year, maybe more than one injury, but I know one of the ones he had was a risk problem. He had a ton of drops, was having trouble hanging under the ball. Never got it. Going with Trevor Lawrence, I think the case to be made is we've seen him do it. We've seen what kind of player he can be if he is fully healthy. You know, can he make a leap closer back to what his rookie season is to feral point at cost? I think I like Parker Washington more as a as a dynasty player right now. He's one of those guys I'm looking at in that you can get this guy sometimes you can get him for a third round pick. And I just have a lot more faith after having watched him last year, particularly in the playoff game. He wasn't a high draft pick, but he's only twenty three years old, and he's really done it when he's out there and they've given him the opportunity. I think he's proved it to them. I think eventually might not be the best. The worst thing if Brian Thomas were moved to another team, I'm going, how great would he be on the Patriots with Drake May throwing deep balls to him and I have a feeling it's going to get spread three ways in Jacksonville with the Jacoby Myers and Brian Thomas and Parker Washington, and they're probably being drafted very far apart. I'm not sure they're that far apart in the stats that I'm expecting from them. I still think long term, Brian Thomas Junior can be a top level number one riders. I'm not sure if we're going to see it next year in Jacksonville. We may see it again sometime in his career. I'm not convinced it's next year. I think it'll be better than last year, but probably not as good as its rookie season.
Speaker 5: So he a noted Dynasty player just said I made a good move with Parker Washington, and the only thing that gives me pause is that it is April Fool's Day, and I'm not so sure if I you know, if I heard it right. And then again, I want to keep talking about it because it's two ten pick, and that means I had a team to finish as close enough to the top to earn the two ten pick. So you know, I gladly, I gladly gave it a I would not give uh. We have seven rounds of drafting in our dynasty drafts. Correct, I would I would trade Baker Mayfield for an eighth.
Speaker 1: Round dynasty pick.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 5: It just doesn't work for me. Now, I've had him on teams before. Usually when I do, he rewards me with a single digit effort when I do have to start it, and you guys think I'm fooling around, but absolutely not.
Speaker 1: He has always made a fool out of me. He could.
Speaker 5: He starts on a beautiful sunny day in Cleveland, but oh wait a minute, just the winds bowing ninety miles an hour and he gets six Fantasy points. I now he doesn't have Evans. So sell me any way you can on how Baker Mayfield is going to help you in any format the fantasy football this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's my sales pitch. I think after a month of the season last year he was in MVP talks. He had a great first month coming off a great previous season. He didn't have his wide receivers healthy in that first month. That was when Iguca was going crazy and it wasn't a lot of Evans or Godwin. Then he had this injury or I think it was in left shoulder ac joints. Train He didn't miss any time with that. He kept playing through it, and he's getting the cortizone shots or whatever they were giving him to be able to play on game day. After that, his play kind of just fell off for the rest of the season. Whether that was some offensive line issues the injury, I don't think it had a lot to do with Mike Evans. He was performing without Mike Evans. I'm really high on a guy, Jalen McMillan. I think that's a guy that was really popping his rookie season. He was scoring a touchdown every game the end of that year, then had the brutal neck injury lastlast year, came back in the year, played a few games, kind of looked like the guy I've seen the previous year. Tall getting open, big time red zone threat like Buka is a great.
Speaker 1: UH.
Speaker 2: It was a great pick for them. I think he's a future star in the league. And and Godwin, I think is another undervalued asset that UH. I think they still have three great receivers there and if Baker's right, they can perform. If the offensive line is holding up, I think he can still have a great season. I wouldn't count on it, but as a guy that's a number two QB or you have him in a super flex, uh, I still think he's a solid option to have a better season than he did last year, and hopefully a little bit more and then.
Speaker 5: And I agree that just because of his receivers, I agree with you. I like them all, I like I like the players down there. You didn't mention the te in. I think he can sometimes be one of the most overlooked players in all the fantasy football.
Speaker 1: You know, for sure, there's a lot of times when when when Evans would miss and ought and would step up. And obviously, with with Evans vacating the Buccaneers for the entirety of the twenty twenty sixth season's going to ask some opportunities. I'm with you on McMillan too, Steve. I've heard a lot of people, smart people like you talk up Jalen McMillan this season. And obviously we know that Agbuka did it over the course of at least of a third of a season, and Godwin's done it before as well, So there's still a lot to like about Baker Mayfield. Scott Hoyt saying he's the Buccaneers offense scares him a little bit. I get it, you know there there is a little bit of trepidation there. But I do think given the price and given what people are asking for for Mayfield, probably pretty palatable to acquire him in trades. Right now, Let's let's go to some emails here that came in for you, Steve, and the first one comes from Don in Davis, California. He writes, Hey, Steve is Aaron Rodgers actually gonna be sneaky good with DK Metcalf and Michael Pittman this year. Thanks so much man. That is done in Davis, California. Pharrell, you can recuse yourself from this question because you know anybody is sneaky good with Michael Pittman. But I have to ask you, Steve, Pittman and Metcalf this year, how big of an upgrade does Rogers get from a Dynasty superflex standpoint.
Speaker 2: I mean that receiving Core in Pittsburgh last year was just atrocious out. I'm not even a huge Dk Metcalf guy. I'm probably more of a Pittman guy than I am a Metcalf guy. But you know, Roman Wilson, you know, he really I think their number two receiver got three or four hundred yards outside of Metcalf, so it's really a nothing position for them last year. So I think Pittman is a huge upgrade I think. I mean, I don't think we're gonna see vintage Rogers, but I could see slightly better fantasy performed, and then he had last year, which it which is sneaky good. I don't think he's a guy in a one quarterback league that's in any conversation, but in super Flex, every everybody that's starting is in the conversation, and he's a guy you can.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: There was a league I was in with the Doopye Smalls Gentleman where it was a my ff PC Best Ball Format dynasty, and uh it was the Triflex Superflex format where quarterbacks are important, and uh we we made it into contention with Mahomes and uh Daniel Jones and lost both of them to injury, and we're able to trade a third rounder for Rogers and a third rounder for Kirk Cousins and held on for a It was a five hundred dollars league, so we held on for first for a dollar Prize and it was and where I'm like laughing at the last week of the season as we're up like like thirty points and I'm like, well, thank thank God for these forty year old quarterbacks, and we'd be out of it because we lost both of our starting quarterbacks and we're able to trade for two forty year old guys that got us through and we cashed.
Speaker 5: Shocked. You didn't get Flacco, we got flo There.
Speaker 2: You go, There you go?
Speaker 5: Is you know, is his cousin's really forty? He's getting their close. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: Where are you from?
Speaker 2: I grew up in Vermont and I have been living in the Boston area for the past twenty eight Yearss's.
Speaker 1: Thirty seven years old, right seven. You will turn thirty eight, I believe in August. And this is the type of thing that I love putting on the show, Steve, because you tell the story of you winning a five hundred dollars dynasty league in the FFPC super Flex I mean Triflex obviously, but where he started two quarterbacks and you win it with Kirk Cousins, Aaron Rodgers, Chef's kiss. Everybody wants to play on the FFPC when you know they you could win with that, So congratulations to you and DUBI on that one. That's a tremendous The final email I have for you is from Mark by you Florida. What's up, Steve? How big of a leap forward is Matthew Golden going to take with no Romeo Dobbs in the picture? Mark? We appreciate the email. I'm gonna bring this up right now and and I don't want this to change the way you answer this question, Steve. But when we were talking about Brian Thomas Junior before, Rich Simony had an article in ESPN or for ESPN this week. Simony, who covers the Jets, said that there's there's whispers out there or in UH, I don't know what you'd call it a possibility that the well not a possibility that the Jets are looking for a receiver. And if they go the trade route, Contavian Wicks from Green Bay is one of them. Brian Thomas Junior and Jacksonville is one of them. Obviously Wis is gonna cost a lot less UH than than than Thomas. And we can look at this question through the frame of if Wicks actually gets moved this I think not only says a whole lot about Christian Watson, tucker Craft, Jade reed, it says a significant about about Matthew Golden as well. So if Wis gets traded, if he doesn't get traded, let's talk about Matthew Golden in his sophomore season in the Green and Gold.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting, I think Green Bay. I look at Golden and I see what he does, and he does a lot of what Christian Watson does, so I really question how that's gonna work out. Watson really appeared to be their number one last year. I do see Golden stepping up this year and becoming their number two option on the outside. I could see him break out if if Watson were to go down, which has happened quite frequently over the years. The the negative I I see on Golden is most of his targets are way down the field. He's not getting any of those easy, short underneath targets. So I look at that kind of format where I'm in the Dynasty Best Ball kind of format, and I kind of like him there more than I would like him where I have to choose the week he's gonna blow up. I think he's gonna have some weeks where where you're gonna go, oh, he got four catches for one hundred and twenty yards and a touchdown, and like it's great. And then the next week you put him in your lineup and he gets two catches for thirty five yards and you're you're disappointed, and then he's out of your lineup and then blows up again. And kind of a Jamison Williams kind of player for the way he was kind of working out for a couple of years where he's gonna have those spike games and then he's gonna have some real low number games. So in a best ball kind of format, I like him more than where I have to decide like, oh, he's one of my top three receivers. I'm not sure I'll make the right decision on that. He's a guy who've been selling more than buying. If I can move up in the draft, if I can use him to I think there's a league I'm trying to move to from you know, one ten to one four by throwing in golden that kind of thing to get into the top three receivers in this draft and just getting a better pick.
Speaker 5: That's kind of some good stuff. That's some that's some good stuff right there, Bucky. I hope we were. Everyone was taking notes. I certainly was there last year with that. Matthew Golden. I don't think, especially during the pros versus jokes, I don't think we had a player that was so pumped up full of hope eum than there was this player. I mean, it was just man. And when we got to when we got live to Las Vegas, Yeah, he was a player that just had to.
Speaker 2: Be target you know.
Speaker 1: I think part of the reason for that is twofold number one, the forty he ran at the combine that bumped him up now.
Speaker 2: And the other thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously, draft capital is king when it comes to dynasty research and how well these guys turn out on the pros. But when you have a team like Green Bay who seems to be allergic to drafting wide receivers in the first round plus decades and now they're investing into the speed merchant Matthew Golden, I mean that does raise eyebrows of dynasty players, beast ball players, redraft players. I think we had all those things combined. You were looking at it from the standpoint of like, yeah, maybe Golden is like, I'm a Packers guy, and I didn't like to pick at all. I was, but at a certain point you have so many people telling you like, no, I mean, connect the dots here this, and then I started to believe like, Okay, maybe Golden's actually gonna be pretty good. Training camp stuff was great, and then the season happened. It just wasn't all that great. I will say about Matt Lafleur and Brian Gudokuns talking about Golden after the season. Coming into this season, they're still very high on him, understanding that in the way the Green Bay Packers run their offense, it just doesn't automatically click for these young receivers right away. So I remain hopeful about Golden, but if he has another season this year where he underwhelms, certainly will not be the most shocking piece of fantasy information I leave from the twenty twenty sixth season farah. One more piece of information we need to get from mister Zo tonight is something you're about to ask him.
Speaker 5: Very much, so you know, when you begin to talk about Aaron Rodgers, it makes me think one thing, Steve, if Aaron Rodgers should have bet when Pittman was acquired by the Steelers and immediately wherever he was in the world, called a press conference and announced that he would be resting with the Steelers. So, you know, he's the one player that I might not just want to be involved with. I want to know from the Dynasty standpoint, and it's just the guys that you should stay away from, a guy that you will not have on your team, and guys that you are seeking to try to find a way either to acquire or get in position to draft, and some of the theories and strategies you have about doing it. Because I think that you have your finger on the pulse of all things Dynasty football, and you've been one of the most interesting Dynasty guests that we've ever had the history of this program. I will award you a bulky for that. The words that we give out at the end of the year. And you know and and you and know Deopsy Smalls. When you make a road trip down to Kentucky to play down here, you're gonna have to earn it and redraft. We don't have that much Dynasty, but you be sure you bring Doopsy with you because you guys are obviously going to argue the whole way downs everything you say. So, who's the guy that Doopsy's gonna love but you're gonna hate, And who's the guy that you want on that roster?
Speaker 2: The guy I won't touch? And that this goes back from when he was a rookie and uh, Xavier Worthy. I just I didn't like the tape coming out of college. I didn't think he was a great route runner. I didn't think he had great hands. I thought it was all the forty times and manufactured behind the line of scrimmage kind of touches. So that was that was when. Uh uh when I when I when we did some drafts together, me and Dup last year, we I drew a line in the sand. I'm like, we're not touching Worthy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: There was one draft he was like, but he's the best value on the board, and I was like, I'm not you. You do your own draft with him. I'm not touching this guy. That was like my my no, uh no draft guy. I just don't believe in him. I like Rice. As far as guys that I'm looking to acquire, I did name one of them earlier, McMillan. I think he's a great target on Tampa Bay, and then there's there's a category of guys. I just want to mention that guys that haven't signed. The value uh the Jake. You know, the last two years, JK. Dobbins at this time of year had little to no value in a startup dynasty. It was like sixteenth round you could get JK. Dobbins, And then as soon as he signs in Denver, it's like, Okay, now he's worth a tenth round pick. And I'm like, we knew he was gonna sign. I knew he was. And I feel the same way about a Juwan Jennings right now, a Deebo Samuel.
Speaker 1: That roll on it.
Speaker 5: I want you to tell me, Well maybe maybe Bulky could better tell me, but I want you to tell me what round they're going in today and what round they're going to go in after they get signed. And when I really, who's your favorite? Why is it is Tyreek Hill your favorite?
Speaker 2: He's not my favorite, but he's on that list. I've seen, you know, leading up to the cutdown date yesterday, and I saw Tyreek Hill go for like a six point four and I'm like, what A like if you've got an open roster spot, I'm like, what a great you know, if he's your sixteenth guy and you have to spend a sixth round pick on him, I'm like, that's not bad. Just for the twenty percent chance that he's somewhere near the Tyreek Hill of the past. I think it's an amazing value. You're not gonna get anything with that six point four in a rookie draft.
Speaker 5: What about redraft?
Speaker 2: Yes, a guy like Juwan Jennings, I assume, and I haven't done any startups yet this year. That'll happen after the draft. But I'm assuming, based upon what you know, being able to acquire him for in some leagues, that he's like a fourteenth or fifteenth round pick, and and he'll sign somewhere and it'll probably be a decent landing spot, and immediately he'll be like a tenth round pick. It'll be a three or four round jump. That That was what I've seen with Dobbins the last two years. So when there's these guys that you know they're gonna be somewhere, it may not happen before the rookie draft, but you kind of just like, those are some of the best values we you know, I've seen it for a couple of years if you have a guy that's gonna sign later. Jennings was, you know, scheduled to get something like in the fifteen million a year range. So uh, he didn't get that, But that doesn't mean he's not that kind of level of player. He may have to accept a little bit less than that, but I think he'll probably end up in a good role on a one year, proven deal and h he could be a guy that's a thousand year guy for you that is available for a third round kind of value of a rookie pick.
Speaker 5: What kind of jumped is Keenan Allen like?
Speaker 2: I think Keenan's done. I think he's going to retire. I really I don't think he's I think he's probably at the end. I think Deebo's got something left. I think Tyreek Hill maybe have something left. And any of these guys that aren't signed, as soon as they sign with a team that there's an immediate val how you jump so you can get a great deal. There's some owners that are willing to sell these guys because they're not on a team and there's uncertainty, and that just creates a buying opportunity for better than value, a better value than you should.
Speaker 5: Be able to get them for in we're going to bet a bourbon on like Keenan Allen.
Speaker 1: By the way, well just real quick about Keenan Allen. He strikes me like he has not completed his He still has to undergo the Philip Rivers portion of his career. What I mean by that is he is not going to be signed after the NFL Draft and then inevitably somebody will get hurt this season. And because Keenan Allen is a wide receiver chameleon where he just finds soft spots in the zone, get open, has those soft hands catch it and fall down. You can look at Keenan Allen at being like this type of guy that has these five for seventy games, or five for fifty games, or four for sixty games or whatever for somebody falling into the end zone a couple of times. I still think he's got a couple of seasons of that left in him. But I don't think anybody signs him before the start of the season.
Speaker 5: I don't think. I don't think anybody saw him catching eighty one balls last year.
Speaker 1: No, that is true, and I'll say this too parareh, like he could be one of those guys that you know, maybe he has like a couple of seasons like this, And then in twenty thirty two, just like this random announcement, we get Keenan Allen's decided to retire from the NFL, Like, oh, he's still around, like we didn't even but he's got he's got to have those seasons first where where it's just these partial things where he fills in and he does numbers. So a guy who's doing numbers in the FFPC is one Steve Azo who joined us tonight. What a treat, so much fun to have you on. Congratulations on all your success in the FFPC, not only this past year, but good luck to you going forward as well.
Speaker 5: Steve.
Speaker 1: You made it through cutdown day just fine. And now we have the draft starting three weeks from tomorrow. It's gonna be a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun talking with you tonight. Don't be a stranger. Let's do this again sometime and enjoy the rest of your week.
Speaker 5: Sir.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, thanks for having me on. Guys, I appreciate it, and I appreciate my FFPC.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, We appreciate that Steve kind words as he shouts out the FFPC before we get let him go enjoy the rest of his Wednesday. Good stuff from him. A lot to learn about how he's treating certain players as far as trades go, how he's valuing these players for dynasty purposes. And I think that really helps us out going forward as Farrell, you and I get ready for the NFL Draft, You and I getting ready for rookie drafts coming up after the NFL Draft in our dynasty leagues. Certainly wise words from the man from Massachusetts tonight, and the whole structure of his industry relates to what he does. The problem is made when.
Speaker 5: He buys the product, now would they sell the product? And the jobs are made by the products that he that he buys and positions within this an interesting guy. He's learned a lot since day one when he walked off that college campus into this job. You can see how he flexes it into fantasy football. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Certainly, the stresses of negotiation in his everyday job, you would think he wouldn't want to do that when he gets home to manage his dynasty rosters and negotiate trades. There it just makes him that much better at it.
Speaker 5: It's an art. He's an artiste, So.
Speaker 1: You are an artist of commissioning fantasy football, including the Kentucky Fantasy State Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship KFFSC dot com. Plenty of slow drafts filling up there right now as well. Encourage everybody to check that out. And I do believe you told me you are off next week from the show. You will reconvene on April fifteenth, right.
Speaker 5: It breaks my heart, Bulky. I'll miss you terrible, but I'll be traveling the football road next week.
Speaker 1: We will reconvene in two weeks, my friend. Thank you so much, and I'll see on Friday obviously for extra reps, which is a lot of fun with Bill Hollywood with Bill Hollywood, which is going to be a blast. Tell everybody else what's going on with the rest of the week, Pharah, We'll talk with you soon.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That is Farrell Elliott, ladies and gentlemen, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. That's going to complete our show tonight, thanks to Steve Vezo, Farrell Elliott, the FFPC, Rob Bryce, and of course each and every one of you will be back ten o'clock next Wednesday for this program Tomorrow night coming up on FFPC Insider Access. It's going to be myself and football Guys in series Sex and Fantasy Sports Radios Bob Harris for two full hours, seven pm until nine pm, talking about everything that Bob is hearing and seeing and writing about for football guys and talking about on Serious XM. That's going to be a lot of fun every time Bob drops by that show. And then, of course Friday night, ten pm Eastern Time time, FFPC main event, champ Bill Hollywood is going to chop it up with us. We're going to talk about Jeremiah Love, We're going to talk about Mason Taylor. We'll get into some stuff with Roma Doonsday and Lamar Jackson as well. You can watch that at ten o'clock Friday night right here on the FFPC. Socials Dynasty and Empire Dynasty orphans available now at MYFFPC dot com. We got a little bit less than seven hundred orphans to go when you consider we started off with I don't know five thousand some, We're really getting down there. So there's some good deals out there. Check it out at MYFFPC dot com. While you're there, the Never too Early Best Ball Tournament Never too Early super Flex Bestball Tournament available there as well. Forty thousand dollars and ten thousand dollars grand prize is there the Big Gorilla, as Pharah likes to call it, a million dollar grand Prize. Don't forget about the Early Rampage tournament that is going on, the tournament within the Big Gorilla, and of course the seven Bananas promo going on as well. Baby Gorilla too, taking sign ups one hundred and twenty five bucks to enter, and you could still win one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. That and so much more fun at my FFPC dot com m y f FPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friend, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be tomorrow evening at seven pm Eastern Time on FFPC Insider Access with Yours Truly and Bob Harris. In case you missed last night's live draft coverage of the Big Gorilla, that was a lot of fun. You can go back and watch that at your leisure. We had the three goombas on an Aidan Lacory, Dave Tripoli and Jake Venudi along with Fantasy Alarm owned Fantasy Alarms own Andrew Cooper. A lot of great stuff on there. Go back and watch that in case you missed it. That is going to do it today for tonight, for Parall Elliott, for Steve Vezzo. I'm Eric Balkman. This has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, and as our friend Vince Stephanelino reminds us, you are officially over the hump now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Honestly Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 4: It was broadcast live and was watched around the world.
Speaker 3: Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, and more advice from guests much smarter than they are.
Speaker 4: Thanks for watching and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: And also be remiss. I know she'd be upset if I didn't say this, but a happy eleventh birthday to my daughter Emma, who is celebrating she is an April Fools birthday. She had a great day today. Hopefully it continues for her through her age eleven or now her twelfth year on the on this planet. So happy birthday, Emma. Love you very much, and I'll talk with all of you guys on FFPC Insider Access on Thursday and of course extra reps the hsff Our spinoff podcast at ten pm on Friday. Be good, everybody,