Speaker 1: Welcome to the I'm Still Fun Podcast. Since we last spoke, which was like a week ago, Jenny got married. Congratulations Jenny, Oh my goodness, I sure did. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Ah, sorry you didn't get an invite to the wedding. And it was really quick, it seems like it. Yeah, I met the person and next day I was like, let's just go to let's just do it. Why are we waiting? And then like, let's go and get me a bag. That's this wifey on it.
Speaker 1: When you said for your birthday that your friend Tiff got you a WiFi bag, I did wonder why she got you a WiFi bag, And then when I saw you holding it, I immediately was like, this is going to confuse people. But even though you wrote in the caption, I've learned you should too. At this point, no one actually reads your captions. I've learned because most things that I get asked about posts are in the caption. The biggest confusing caption is a real To this day, people do not realize reels have captions, and most info I try to put, like most like things that I know, people will ask me and it doesn't matter. So the fact that you have a WiFi bag. As soon as I saw that, I was like, Oh, people are gonna assume she's married. I'm getting married.
Speaker 2: Don't know why I didn't think that, but I guess like I just assume everyone knows that I'm not in a relationship anymore. But I shouldn't because I still get messages and text into the show constantly, of like anytime it's brought up, like wait, Jenny's single, What what happened?
Speaker 3: I must have missed a chapter.
Speaker 2: So yes, I didn't really think about it when I posted it, and I thought I made it pretty clear in the caption, and then I went in and redid the caption to make it even more clear, and then I went in and did an edit on top of it that said.
Speaker 3: I am not married or engaged. This is crazy.
Speaker 2: So anyways, if you don't know what we're talking about, just look at my Instagram and there's a picture I posted of me at the farmer's market and I'm holding my wifey bag and my friend Tiff and I have always called each other WiFi and so that's just what it is. I've gotten her probably a mug that's wifey on it before she got me that bag. Nice what it is, but yeah, I didn't really think of it.
Speaker 1: I started laughing because I saw even someone that I know like posted I didn't know she got married either, and I was like, and I almost commented, like she's not. I was like, that's not my place, so I'll let Jenny handle her own business. But I was not surprised. But it also is like a reminder. And we talk about this in radio all the time. We think people listen to us all the time, and they don't Number one, number two. Not only do they not listen to us all the time, there are people who will still say fall and I love you on the morning show. I know there's no way that person listens and they probably haven't listened for years, but they associate with if I listened to a morning show, that's the one I would listen to. It's almost been two years since I've been on the morning show, right, so for someone to be like I. But to be fair, I guess I am on.
Speaker 2: War of the Roses replays, so maybe we haven't played as many with your voice because they Dave was like, well, we have enough with me on it now, and he's like, it does get confusing to people and they like people will be.
Speaker 3: Like, wait is falling back? Like whatever? Yeah, so but then you know.
Speaker 2: We do marathonss marathons, and you're on almost every single classic one.
Speaker 1: That we have on like ten years now, and the most classic one I'm not even on that one's before me. Even so, it is, uh, it is funny and eye opening how little people actually do. But you can't blame people because lives change, schedules change, and that's just how it goes. Baby.
Speaker 2: It's to me what's interesting about being single now are the people who have clearly probably never been through a true heartbreak, who think it's fine to just immediately be like, so what happened with you and Andrew? And my dms who don't know me, and it's kind.
Speaker 3: Of like, uh no.
Speaker 2: And also, honestly, I do find it a little bit overstepping to even ask in my dms like when did you and Andrew break up? Or did you and Andrew break up? Like? I get that we share our public lives, but I just would never reach out to someone who I follow from a distance and do not personally know and be like, oh my god, when did you and your husband break up? I just wouldn't do that or did you and your husband break up? Because you have no idea what that person might be going through, and all you're doing is bringing up something that could potentially hurt them right or make them feel the pain. You know, I'm fine now, but like some of it was triggering for a while, and I just I'll be honest, if you ask me anything about that in my DMS, I don't answer.
Speaker 1: That's fair. I feel like also one thing, like so one thing I've struggled with as a friend to someone who's going through things, I'll like sometimes I'll think, oh, I should like reach out and see how they're doing, And then I get in my head a little bit like what if this is the one hour today they're not thinking about that? And then I bring it up. So that's what I think of, Like why another reason why I wouldn't DM someone What if like that was like the one hour that day you weren't grieving and sad or whatever, and then I bring it up and you're immediately taken to that sadness, you know, But that's also not a good reason as a friend to not reach out, Like just so I think, you know, I go back and forth in my head when friends go through different things, Like I don't want to bring it up there maybe all the time, but occasionally.
Speaker 3: I'm sure everyone's different.
Speaker 2: I would never be mad if like it was the one hour of the day that I was like having a good moment and you reach out to be like how you doing, I would never be mad at that because that's.
Speaker 3: Just you being a good friend, honestly.
Speaker 1: So well, quick quick update. You said you're doing better with things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, you have your moments. Nothing's like yeah, it's definitely not a linear thing. It's definitely like still a roller coaster. But I think I just I don't know, the routine of my life has become more normal than what I out like it was at first, Like it's not as strange to come home when there's no one there. But I get tear eyed for everything I talk about. But I swear like I'm fine right now. I get like a little tear eyed still, But no, I think that like I've gotten so good at getting back out and hanging out more with friends, and you know, you like if you ever become single after being in a relationship for a long time, you kind of like think that man, there was probably something wrong in the relationship because I wasn't really hanging out with my friends that much. But that's just not true. It's just the natural trajectory of a relationship, you know. So it's like I'm out doing more things, but I don't want to be out that long. Like I went to this thing Friday nights and there was a little silent disco afterwards, and so I stuck around for maybe a half hour of that, and then I was like, I just want to go home now, Like I don't want to be out. But then it's also like I don't want to sit at home by myself all the time. To be honest, watching dogs has been a saving grace for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like to just have another breathing being in the house.
Speaker 2: With me has been so helpful, just because it's like, you know, I had two dogs this weekend, and one left yesterday afternoon and one left in the evening pretty late actually, but I was like sad to just have this empty house.
Speaker 3: Yes again, you know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but anyways, yeah, I'm good. I have bad days and then I have days where I'm like, Okay, this is my new life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we I haven't tried to set Jenny up with anyone this week.
Speaker 2: So I have moved on from that, so that you have. You have, however, done something that crossed the line. I was just mining my business last week and found and I were texting about something and then out of nowhere, she goes, why are you in Golden Valley?
Speaker 1: And I go what?
Speaker 3: And I go, do you still have my location?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I knew. I was like, you creep And so I'm sitting there and I had shared my location when I went on my bad Lands trip with Fallen and my sisters, and I completely.
Speaker 1: Forgot I shared it with you.
Speaker 2: I knew my sister still had it, and like, whatever, I think it's pretty normal that in family's location. But like I think I shared it with you to be like, hey, you one more person to make sure I'm alive. Still whatever, And so, yeah, you revealed that you like to check in on you every one.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was creepier than that. It was creepier than I go, oh, Jenny's And I was doing my radio show with Colt. I was like, Jenny's and Golden Valley cult Like, what's the address? He pulls up the Google street view of the house. Yeah, and I was like, if she knew this was happening, she would absolutely revoke my privileges. I do have Tina's as well, Oh do you? Yeah, I've yours, Tina's my obviously, Jake and Dylan, and my sister in law Laura. I think that's all I have.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I used to have my sister in la Hanna's, but I don't have hers anymore.
Speaker 2: Will you tell me that you were weren't sure if you should say it because you thought I'd revoke your privileges. I was worried at first. I kind of was like, should I take it away from her? And then I was like, I don't fucking care. There's never There's never gonna be anything that I'm doing that I wouldn't tell you if I was like, and if anything, you might be the one that saves my life, because my sisters probably.
Speaker 1: Don't ever look you know, well, you might the one that would.
Speaker 2: Be like, I haven't heard from Jenny in like twenty four hours, and she hasn't posted on social media.
Speaker 1: Let me look at her, like the only reason I even like looked it wasn't a normal look. So when you share a location with someone, if you go to text them. Yeah, it shows it. So that's the only reason I even knew. I went to text you something, I'm like, what the hell is she doing in Golden Valley? Right? So then I clicked on the location, gave cult the address, and I was like, that house isn't look familiar. And if you're so curious about what I was doing in Golden Valley on a random Wednesday afternoon, I was walking a dog.
Speaker 3: So it was fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Someone there should say. Some would say, you and I need to get live three sixty that way, I know how fast you're going.
Speaker 2: I can track truly everything. Yeah, well, I think about it. Get back to Okay, it sounds good, but for right now, I will let you have my location.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't take it away, please. We we haven't really talked about. Oh god, my mom's calling me. She's taken my dog to get his hair cut and she wasn't know how short I want his hair. Sorry, whatever they think is best for a summer cut. If you've seen photos of Frank on my hair, and.
Speaker 2: I was going to bring it up because that little on the boat this past weekend looked so cute, but he was looking he's homeless. Yeah, looking he looks like a dog from the street. Sorry, unhoused, but that is because basically, so what happened was we got him in to like a grooming place, but they were like so many dog groomers you have.
Speaker 1: To wait a month to get in. Yeah, so we're like, okay, so his groom was supposed to be last week. This is the dumbest uf date ever. But this is kind of weird. The place texts Jake and says, Hey, I'm really sorry to do this, but are the people who own the strip mall and buildings never got that proper permits so all of our businesses are not allowed to be open until it's settled up.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I was like, can you imagine being a business owner and you find out the building owner and to get the proper permits, so you have to stop business. So Jake quickly called like a place we've never been and they were able to get him on Monday, and I was like, oh, we should have gone there initially. That was like easy to get in unless they have a bad reputation, and that's why it's easy to get in. Frank will find out but his nails are longer hit that he could be in the Guinness Book. It's very unhealthy. And also I'm worried about how he's going to act. What if he's a little dick. Oh, he could be a little shyster. I think he's just a playful pub He does have some like matting behind his ear is going to piss him off. What they're gonna think I'm a bad dog on her is what it comes down to.
Speaker 3: I mean, how often do you get doll.
Speaker 1: Only once or twice? Her hair doesn't grow too long. Hers is more about twice a year. Yeah, probably twice a year. Usually get her a summer cut and a winter cut. You know, That's about it.
Speaker 2: I think I've seen her when she's real fresh and clean, and I'm like, damn, Doll, look at you, you fancy lady.
Speaker 1: She's getting fat again again. She is out because she won't stop eating things. Our door knob is weird to our cupboard, and she's been sneaking snacks like crazy. She had an entire this is bad, guys, but she lived. She had an entire Costco box of protein bars, including the wrappers. Do you know how bad that could sit on the stomach. We were like, we were watching her, like I hope she shits. She did, and then she was vomiting up the wrappers.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, she.
Speaker 1: Ate a half of sour dough. She'll proof your doors done. She went trash digging yesterday. Dylan took photos. She even ate cilantro guys. She's getting pathetic and desperate.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, most dogs don't eat anything green.
Speaker 1: Well, she left most of it, but she tried it first. She dabbled.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, anytime I've dropped spinach on the floor, it doesn't matter what kind of hoover vacuum the dog is. They never they will spit that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, she's sick, but she's just you know this about her. I'm going to tell the story in the radio later, but I thought of you a little bit this weekend. Tell me went to a birthday party. Uh my daughter is five, almost six years old. She was inside the top of the bounce I was ready to go. I wanted to get the f out. Okay, it'd been the.
Speaker 2: Front of the house that has like different layers, Like one side is a bounce house and then it.
Speaker 1: Has a big slide. She's at the top of the slide. King of the mountain. I'm like, come down, we're leaving. No ha no and laughter. Can't yell at your kid at a public party. Yeah, I'm like, get down here. She's like no, ha ha, keeps laughing. I was like, mother, I was like, I'm going to give you two minutes and I'm gonna come back. Then she's in the bounce house. Time okay, taunt, taunt, top of the slide. I can't reach her. I can't get in these places, okay. I don't want to scare other children. So I was like, all right, I got a game plan in my head, like a cat hiding. All right, you gotta leave the scene. Yeah, when they least expect it, they'll come out like out of their den. She's a she's an idiot. She did it. She's an idiot. She fell for it. She comes out of the bounce house looking around. She says, I'm over relaxing with the parents. Now here's where things got sick. Yep.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So she goes to go back around the bounce house to go to the entrance. Yeah, so I jump up. Jake said he's never seen me faster. He said, I didn't even know you could move like that yea. I sprint around the stair side the slide side, meet her right when she's getting ready to jump into the bounce house. I like a psych go, go, gadget, slide my body into the bounce house. I grab her leg and yank her out a while. The dads was standing there and he was like he looked at me, and she's like she was not expecting me to be there and just snatch her out. I snatched her so hard my phone flew out of my pocket. I had her like trapped in my arms, carried her around. Jake. When I came around the corner with her in my arms, he started dying laughing. He's like, what in the hell just happened? And then we loaded her up in the car, and that's how it happened. Icho out of party. She she could tell she was about to be pissy and cry for a second, but then the host of the party gave her a gift bag, you know, for the party favor, so she trafted and she chilled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was distracted by the party. Bank was like, oh, whatever, forget the Bow's house.
Speaker 1: But I like, I don't I don't care. I was like that game could have gone on for like an hour because I couldn't get to the top of the slide. I would have made the whole damn thing collapse. But it was like when you went in will Ferrell Styles started killing children at my daughter.
Speaker 2: I don't start killing children. I thought, second of all, you told me to do that. You're like, go in there and wreck wreck havoc, recavoc yep.
Speaker 3: And I was like fine, and I did.
Speaker 2: But the kids were so much little of the back then, and I had no control of myself and I was just flying everywhere and almost like body slam on one of the little girls. And what I did grab all of at one point and like foul. And I was like, oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: It was a good time. It was a great times.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 1: By the way, text Tina for suggestions for an email we got and she has not.
Speaker 3: Responded to me. Okay, so maybe we hold off on that one.
Speaker 1: Well, I will say this. It's so for the person who asked for palm springs and San Diego Rex, I don't. I asked Tina for palm springs for you. I went to palm springs, but I didn't do anything crazy fun, you know what. I mean, it was like a very chill, so I don't feel like I have great suggestions. But Tina went for her birthday and she loved it, so I'm asking her for suggestions. Also, someone did ask on my recent ask me anything, if we'll have Tina back in to talk about wedding stuff. Yeah, for sure, So I just got her save the date so that happened. Her bachelorette is in is August. It's August August, and that's all say because I don't want to give away too many details without her sharing. But so I don't know if we should wait to have her in maybe after the bachelorette party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we can agree good, we.
Speaker 1: Could do you know what we could if she's available. We could see if she wanted to come in that first, like a couple of days after the bachelorette party to recap. We're not anything crazy. We're going to like a cabin. Yeah, so it shouldn't be too unhinged. And also Jenny and I've been discussing this coming do we decide this coming Monday?
Speaker 2: We didn't decide, but I would say, yeah, we won't have a podcast out this next week.
Speaker 1: So Jenny and I are going to funny enough an influencer retreat, which sounds crazy, but it's basically, we're just going up North YEP. And we're going to be there barely one full day basically because we drive up on Monday, I'm taking off the afternoon show. We drive back Sunday morning ish because I'm trying to do the afternoon show.
Speaker 3: We drive back Wednesday morning.
Speaker 1: That's what I meant.
Speaker 3: You said Sunday, and I was like, we're going for a week day. Yeah, no, the longer. I don't think I was ready for.
Speaker 1: That day through Wednesday, so we will uh not have an episode next week?
Speaker 3: Then, Yeah, I am TVD.
Speaker 2: The reason I say that is i'm TVD of if I'm going to actually take Monday off or not, because technically I could still work Monday morning, but that means I.
Speaker 3: Also have to work Sunday too.
Speaker 2: And if I take Monday off, yeah, then I just straight up don't have to work again from Friday till the next Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 3: Only respect that. Yeah, I only took Tuesday Wednesday.
Speaker 1: I took the radio show off Monday and the TV show off Wednesday, So the only even though I took v K I only actually have Tuesday off. That's say Sunday again. No, okay, Tina just texted back. Oh so, she said, if you're for the gal who's going to Palm Springs, maybe for your fortieth I don't have any San Diego rex, but she said, I feel like the majority of recommendations are restaurants. The restaurant scene is so fun and unique, and you like have to make reservation. It's in advance for pretty much everywhere, so keep that in mind. This is the list I sent someone else recently. Farm a must for brunch. No reservations, so go when it opens to avoid weights. But if you have to wait, it's buy a lot of shops. You can walk to the tropicical perfect vintage vibes, dark and moody on the inside, and super cool patio. Cheeky's. Oh Cheeky's, I've been to. I love Cheeky's. That was a great breakfast spot. I have not personally been, but it was a favorite of others on our group. I went back like two or three times. It was so good. It's very I would describe it as like healthy but good, Like I had a waffle, but like everything on the menu was like fresh and healthy vibes. Norma's in the Parker Hotel, the coolest boutique hotel. I think reservations are kind of hard to get, but if you can go Tack Slash Kila Tac slash Quila. This was the number one suggested restaurant by people for my birthday dinner and it was so good. They have a mark flight, so if you like to the Four Seasons. It's up on the hill and you will feel poor, but the drinks and views outside are to die for. Sherman's Deli, It's an experience, insane sandwiches, a brunch slash early lunch to do, she said. We mostly ate on this trip, but ghost shopping on South Palm Canyon Drive lots of fun places to pop into. Apparently there is a designer outlet mall. We did not go to that, and I'm really regretting it. Also, Palm Desert is super nice too, if you want to hop over there. I think there are hikes you can do too, but I'd rather just get a cocktail and relax. We went to Palm Desert. That one was like where I had a kind of a fancier like I got like a Gucci belt there kind of thing. We had some higher end places, and you can do another thing that we did do, and I don't know what it's called, but everyone they have, of course architecture tours. But you can take like a gondola up a hill and you get a really cool view of Palm Springs and then I know there are hikes up there, but I didn't do one, So that's another thing for sure, I know you can do.
Speaker 2: And I'll just add in for San Diego, I haven't been in a long time, and when I did go, I was not a t planner back then. But I will say, if you like coffee, go to Better Buzzed Coffee or Better Buzz Coffee. It's super super good. There's a few different locations. And then also if you want to do something outdoorsy, slash hiking, Tory Pines, the State Natural Reserve Area has really fun, pretty easy hiking along the coast.
Speaker 3: Oh nice.
Speaker 2: So it's like kind of like you it's up and down, but it's not like straight elevation and it's not super high up at all. You're right on the ocean, so it's very pretty. That's very nice and happy fortieth birthday, by the way, yes, do you want to? I said thanks, and she said welcome slut.
Speaker 1: So that okay.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: Well, while you're responding to teens, I'll read the next email. Thank you, says Hi Falon and Jenny. My name's Lexi. I love your podcast. The first episode I listened to is the Finance episode, which was amazing, which was the one that Fallan did with a panel of women.
Speaker 1: And then we came all forward sessions. Yeah, and the our most listened to episode, by the way, is it really I looked at it. Yeah. I was going to send you a screenshot of the order of our episodes, because we don't really look at that that often, and what we have on our end, I don't really know how accurate the numbers and things are.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I look at the monthly views every once in a while to see how like the most recent ones are. I don't really ever look much past that. Yeah, But anyways, it says, while waiting for new episodes to come out, I've been going back and listening to previous episodes.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm currently twenty eight and we'll be twenty nine in September. As my twenties are coming to an end and I prepare for my thirties era. Do you have any general advice. I've heard so many people say your thirties is life changing, and I want to understand why. Not sure how much you want to know. But my boyfriend and I recently bought a house. We are both happy on our jobs but want to continue growing, and we do see an engagement soon. I appreciate any insight either of you have.
Speaker 1: Lexi Lexi side note, you should do what we did for Jenny. I think we did it for Jenny. Yep, you should make your friends do a funeral for your thirties when you turn your thirties. That's what I meant.
Speaker 3: Did you have coffee today?
Speaker 1: I did? But something is off with me today. I think I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Did you have too much of legazn weekend? Because you did text me a couple of times and like offer to hang out more than normal, So I thought maybe you were.
Speaker 3: Just like bored. No, I love me, I loved me so much and you missed me.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to make sure you had like fun this weekend kind of hangout session. But also I was like down to do stuff, but more so as it turned out Sunday. I think I was available, but I was actually happy we didn't hang out Sunday because I finished my audio book and I was really happy to finish that. But yes, your twenties, Yes, so funeral for your twenties. Honestly, one of my favorite bits to this day, Dave was gone. I got him to record something and play it back.
Speaker 3: But it was on.
Speaker 2: Steve and Tina were on the show too, and you guys were so funny, and honestly, I would not normally say this, even though I love her so so much, but I was not expecting to be honestly the funniest.
Speaker 3: I don't remember it.
Speaker 2: She brought up a lot of like U of M football player references, so I think that's where I really was like, ooh out that. By the way, those were the days too, I will say, like my first handful of years of radio, it's it's if there's a new generation of radio people, you really can use chat TPT for help. But like all those bits I had to write by myself. Yeah, now I can have chat GPT help me a little bit. If I'm into like a honestly a mental stump, I'll never let it completely write something, because then that gets weird. Yep, But I will give us some prompts and be like, no, add this, take this away. But back then that was all original content.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I have a funeral for your twenties with your friends if you want. My take on why your thirties are better than your twenties is because your thirties can pretty much be the exact same thing as your twenties, but you have more money usually yeah, and less unless you have kids then that plays a role, and you still probably have more money, but obviously kids are a financial suck. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I was about to say burden.
Speaker 2: For a second, I was like, that's not the right way to put it now, But for me, it is like that's how my thirties turned into was I had money to travel now and go do a little bit more, and I could buy a house and whatever. And you seem to be doing well with your boyfriend maybe soon fiance, and advancing in your careers, so that means that you're probably on track of Yes, your thirties will probably be a little bit less financially burdening, unless you just to have kids and you have to add that into the mix of what you need for money. But yeah, I think you just you grow out of this phase of caring so much about what other people think. I still do, but not to the extent I did in my twenties. I am so much less of a people pleaser just and I think that that comes with life experience. If you are a people pleaser, you have to like eventually set your boundaries or else you lose yourself. I don't know what would you add to why are your thirties better than your twenties or life changing?
Speaker 1: I think just in general. First of all, I think generations are different. So I think before I could have said you and I don't know what you're like with your boyfriend potential fiance, but like you know your body better, you know what you like better, you feel more confident to tell your partners what you like better. But I also think that that isn't necessarily the case with like younger generations, Like I think that they are more confident at a younger age. But also, you know who, I think you you can weed out people in your life who aren't serving a positive place. And all I mean is, let's like you to end things. But when you by the time you get your thirties, you've probably have outgrown a lot of friendships from like college or high school, not all. And it doesn't mean that like they weren't that didn't serve a great purpose in your life when they were there. But it's less about I think when you get to your thirties is less about quantity and more about quality in all things. Yes, And I think it's because your time is more important your You do have more maybe like you said, more finances to make you know better choices on not better choice it's a weird word.
Speaker 2: Well, you get to do more fun things because you have more money. Yes, And I think just in life, you know, people come in and out of your life when they're supposed to, I think, and it can be hard if they like leave or whatever. But I do think that there are I have so many friendships that I had that these are my best friends in my twenties. I don't talk to these people anymore. I'm Facebook friends with them, same for like my late twenties. Don't really I mean, but some people have stuck through and they're like still very good, valuable friends to me. But all that's to say is I think you know yourself better and it's quality over quantity, and you can make those decisions for yourself. So I think that's like a big thing. I think you just you make.
Speaker 1: Better, more informed decisions as you get older, right, Yeah, for sure, Well that's exciting.
Speaker 2: I mean you're still only twenty eight, so you've got a little bit time till you're thirty.
Speaker 1: And also thirty is still very young. Oh young, so so young, even though I want to be had someone on our show the other day and they were like, yeah, we hang out with like basically like elderly people, like, which is so weird because like we're young, Like it's so weird that we hang out. But they were talking about like late thirty like mid to late thirty year olds, because they're in their early twenties. I'm like, bitch, people, they're early. I know. There was I think they're kind of joking, but they were like basically implaning they don't hang out with people their own age. They're just farther along in their careers and financial spot to not want to hang out with like youth people anymore, and they want to hang out with more established people. But it was just so funny before texting I'm like elderly with the hell what Yeah.
Speaker 2: One other thing I'll add to this list of things in your thirties that you start to enjoy more that you're kind of like surprised about is house projects or doing things that you never thought were going to bring you joy and now they do. I was turned on this weekend by myself. Yeah, like because of myself, because I fucking changed a light fixture on my own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you posted a video.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, I hope you turned that breaker off. I turned the breaker off.
Speaker 2: I did not kind I didn't test the voltage because I wasn't going to go out and buy that little machine, because screw that. If the light is off, it shouldn't have electricity in it. And I know that someone's going to hear this and be like, you're an idiot. It still could because of this and this and that.
Speaker 1: My sister moved into her new house and changed a fan. It with a light and a fan, didn't turn it off. Didn't know she was supposed to. I'm like, you are so lucky you aren't dead.
Speaker 2: Care well, I didn't now whoa I mean, I'm fine enough to turn the breakers off, and I even turned extra ones off in the vicinity.
Speaker 3: Just in case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, smart, but I got really horny because I think that light against like a couch arm or something. After No, I was so tired at the end of that that all I did was lay down and be like, I accomplished this and I'll go to bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't want to kink anyone or shame anyone's kink or whatever. But I like made out with this guy once and he said he had a girlfriend and like she would only get off like herself, but like basically, which is fine if that's what you have to do, I don't care. But they would have sex and then she would get up and like grind her vadge on the carpet.
Speaker 2: You've told me the story before, and for some reason, it's one of those stories that has lived in my head that I've always had. I don't remember you were gonna. You've never said it on the radio, nothing like that. You've just told me off air. I think you were telling me and Steve one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was like me too, and I'm like I kind of understood it, but that feels like it would cause like I don't feel like you should grind your vadge on the carpet. I'm worried it she needs though, I know, but I think she was raw dog and I don't know if she had any underwear. I was just worried about her vagina and the exfoliation there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, feels like, yeah, there might have been other options. And I'm sure she's maybe figured out other things at this point in her life, because this was a long time ago you told me this story.
Speaker 1: I hope she's probably she's figured out her body and she can tell a man what she needs her once.
Speaker 2: Maybe she doesn't have to wo to hit the dirty carpet anymore and actually.
Speaker 1: Get something to carpet that was so ransom.
Speaker 2: I'm like thinking about the carpet in my house right now, the downstairs carpet.
Speaker 3: I would not rub against the upstairs I can maybe. Okay, well I needed to.
Speaker 2: I've never experienced needing well, I mean, never mind, I'm burying myself into a hole.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you are, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: You started it out of here.
Speaker 1: It's time, all right.
Speaker 2: Okay, just remind her that we're gonna be lazy and not do a podcast next week.
Speaker 1: I wanted to, but Jenny REFU shot. You're the one who brought it up.
Speaker 2: You were like, should we like and I was like, yeah, we don't normally miss so give us a brand already breast that we should have a long right EPI, but I said, calm your tits girl. I saved a message from someone who told me that she wishes we did three episodes a week because that's when she hits the gym hard is to listen to our episodes. She's like, do you know how good of shape I would be in if you guys did more episodes? And I was like, maybe we'll put that out there. Maybe we'll put that into the atmosphere.
Speaker 1: The only the only way I will put out even a second episode a week is if it's on Patreon and we're make a money on it, like no offense, but mama, Mama needs some money. Yeah, I don't really need. We don't make no, we do it out of love, except for when we do we do, like occasionally one ad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, outside of that, no money.
Speaker 1: The money is our love and commitment to each other and to you exactly.
Speaker 2: So hopefully you appreciate it and I'll send you all my Venomo later if you need it.
Speaker 1: And you have a great week couple of weeks if you need your carpet. We are not here to judge.
Speaker 3: And we'll probably have some fun stories to come back with, so maybe we'll maybe we'll do a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of a longer story because I've got a bachelorette party coming up this weekend. No, we should do Okay, we should start a Patreon and our first Patreon should be a live video of you and I at this influencer thing. But you and I get litty in our room together and we're litty on live Patreon to kick it off. By the way, we could never promote Patreon. We would get fired and get kicked off of it. Yeah, we could only ever talk about it on this podcast because our bosses don't listen to the podcast. We could never post about it on our social media. Yeah, so only you listening right now knows about the sketchy side thing that we could potentially be doing.
Speaker 1: And if you are, we're gonna get quired tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We're literally going to get a call from our boss tomorrow and be like, you guys can't do.
Speaker 1: That if we get fired for having a drunk Patreon. Yeah, be here all right, have a great week