Speaker 1: This is a Fatal four podcast.
Speaker 2: It's man seven years since the last time we talked to our friends here in the world of dragon ball Z. We're going to cover their adventures and ultimow dragon ball. The off season's over and we're back.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: This is season two two. I'm your host, Will and I've replaced on VIV with a new hotter on Viv CAUs we are.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I'm hot at VIV now now, God damn it. Yeah, I mean a little.
Speaker 2: You wish you had to kind of a queen stature. No, those are both are queens.
Speaker 1: Anywll it's not a Fresh Prince podcast.
Speaker 2: We could.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen most of it. The fresh pot of bel Air. That has to be a thing.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it is. Didn't get all of pel Air.
Speaker 1: People like, hey, is that a Bianca bell Air It's specific show. Nope, No, you would think we only watched the Gritty and the Pea Cock reboot. Oh god, did you ever watch it?
Speaker 2: No? Oh my god, I watched the first episode. I'm like, I can't watch this.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to watch a serious Fresh Prince.
Speaker 2: People like it too, It just finished, like like finished finish, but like people liked it.
Speaker 1: That's fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, first, first, rest and peace, Uncle Phil. Second of all, thank you so much for tuning in to our podcast where we talk about Ultimate We're not talking Ultimate dragon Ball. We are Ultimate dragon Ball. We talk about dragon Ball z Kai. We're just coming off a not hiatus, hiatus where we took time off in between this and the last season. We didn't cover a whole bunch of nonsense, and you can go find all that at our website, fatal for pod dot com. Right is that our website?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay. We have other podcasts about Japanese wrestling, regular American wrestling, movies, television, video games, all that fun stuff. We also have a Patreon Patreon dot com starts traded for a pod. You can add free version of this episode along with access to our Patreon exclusives where we have mystery Scene theater. This month we're covering BoJack. Were also have a Discord channel when you talk a whole bunch of nonsense every day and all day with us, but also helps if you like, subscribe, share common whatever we need to do to help boost us, boost o zen Kai and help us achieve the next level whatever that means. But guys, how you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing real well, Will. I'm very excited to be back covering the show proper. I think we've gotten off to a very good start with season two.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're in the final chapters. Yeah, I was gonna ask about that. So why is it?
Speaker 1: I guess because it's the last chapters of this this version of the story. White change the name from just Kai.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I do not know.
Speaker 1: I just thought that was interesting.
Speaker 2: But it is also interesting. We're entering our first new saga, indeed the great Saying Man saga.
Speaker 1: And now I know what that means.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, yes you do. We are covering episodes ninety nine, one hundred and one hundred and one. We've hit one hundred episodes of this show, well, not this show, but of this show, yes, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: And if we were covering regular Dragon ball Z, we would still see which is fucking insane.
Speaker 2: Real fucked. Thankfully we don't work.
Speaker 1: That's what this is what I that's what I imagine how watching one pieces?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck those guys.
Speaker 1: And now I guess what. Now they're doing a Kai. Yeah I saw that, so I might watch that where you get rid of all the bullshit. Oh man, I'm gonna make some minutes.
Speaker 2: You all watch Jojo though.
Speaker 1: I'll watch Joe show. Don't to do that at some point for next hiatus.
Speaker 2: We're gonna watch Jojo eventually. I'm still trying to fair what bullish to make you watch though from Jojo because it gets real weird. But we'll get there when we get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right now, we are covering Dragon Ball z Kai the final chapters in our first episode, episode ninety nine, seven years later, starting today go on as a high school student. We have a new intro we do. And boy did this spoil a whole lot?
Speaker 1: So I guess it, But I mean so did the last one kind of, but I didn't really know what I was looking at.
Speaker 2: Right out of context spoilers. Yeah, but I mean like you can infer like something like the villain obviously nothing, but like the heroes. I'm sure you're stuff like what is happening here?
Speaker 1: I'm like, why is that person here?
Speaker 2: Oh you mean mister Satan.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that.
Speaker 2: See doubted me when I said he's part of the family.
Speaker 1: Now, boy, I didn't expect him to be as prevalent as the show. I can tell you that. Oh yeah, we'll talk about that in a second. But yeah, I do miss drag and soul. Yeah, but I do like this new song. It's called fight It Out, Oh very much. It sounds very like if you know, the band Sticks like eight like eighties, like pre Denisty Young leaving Sticks.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what that means, but I'll agree with you.
Speaker 1: But it takes a little getting used to because because like I said, dragon Soul is the best theme that exists. But I do like this one a lot. It's very catchy. Right.
Speaker 2: So we opened up with Goheim and like we do at the end of the Our World.
Speaker 1: It's basically like it was basically in almost exactly din.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gohan now a teenager. We found out he's sixteen years old flying off the school on the flying nimbus. They said they established that's like six hundred miles away something like that. Yeah, which is fucking ridiculous. How funny mountains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't realize the nimbus was that past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and only people a peer of heart can fly it.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh. And we find out that nobody knows Gohan was the one that saved the planet.
Speaker 2: Yes, we only know that it was mister Satan. And now they've named a city after him.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, Satan City. Well, they named the city, they named the streets, they named the buildings.
Speaker 2: Now I like this guy.
Speaker 1: They think this absolute fuck whole Satan stolen Valor. The bank is named after.
Speaker 2: Him, stolen Voor.
Speaker 1: I'm so mad.
Speaker 2: Well he do whatever he wants. Yes, speaking of whatever they want, we got some criminals with actual guns. Yeah, what the fuck? Like you didn't think like guns like this regular guns existed in this universe. I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are just like holding fucking cays and ship and uh, Gohan goes super saying to fight them, he should have just uses the force when they tried running away, yeah uh and he flips the car.
Speaker 2: Uh. Then he realized he's gonna be lay for school, so he flies off. While there, we meet a young girl huh who we later find out she would talk about who she is now.
Speaker 1: Or Yeah, let's go ahead, let's go a hidden.
Speaker 2: She's the daughter of mister Say and her name is Videll. You take up on the antagram immediately, Fuck nobody. I didn't know, no way, you didn't realize it.
Speaker 1: I was about to ask you what the name meant because I didn't it. I figured it had to stand for something and I just now realized it. That's oh my god, that's okay. Cool. It's not the last I'm gonna be mad about names this episode, but.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she's there and she's mad relic backwards it's killer. Uh so fuck you. So that's how is investigating the scene because it seems that she's like on some sort of patrol and she's like, who could have done this? And some guys like it was a Golden Warrior. She's like the Golden war He's like, yeah, so this part fucked me up real bad because he only says that he had the badge from the high school, but then when Videla interrogates him later, he says, oh, the guy said he had the badge and wore a vest and a white shirt and brown pants. He never said anthing of that. Why are you whying?
Speaker 1: Also, how did Gohan get the badge before he got to the school.
Speaker 2: Maybe like him in the mail.
Speaker 1: It was he got an introduction packet in the mail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do like a tour and they gave it to him.
Speaker 1: I can see that.
Speaker 2: I like, I went to college. I bought a whole bunch MSU ship before.
Speaker 1: I went to Okay, I can believe that. I can believe Chi took him on a tour of the school first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he, I mean, he's a he's a transfer, so it's not like he just like I could just show up.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's fair. Okay, I can believe that.
Speaker 2: So he writes, we see this cavalcade of interesting heads of people in the school. I don't know if you saw the one dude had like a big long head, and like the dude looks like a sumo and mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I did want to mention the school bell. Oh yeah, uh it sounds very similar to the school bell from.
Speaker 2: Greece, like Greece, says in Josh Volter Grease. Yes, yes, interesting, I gotta listen to that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's the exact same one, but it sounds very similar.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I'll take that away that later, So we see Videll talking to Dolph Ziggler and some other blind lady what's his name. Well, yeah, i'll.
Speaker 1: Let you take it, sharpener. And when I heard that, I was like, no, no, that's got it. That's gotta just be a fun name that they went with, and we're not going to have this naming convention. And then we find out what the blonde woman's day is Erisa, and I'm so unhappy. Well, they're school students, so of course I make yes. Of course we're in school, so we have to have school supplies as names.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't think i'd missed the vegetables.
Speaker 2: But when when you're an intergo, I think warrior, you're a vegetable. When you're a school student, you're a supply chain.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sure that won't I'm sure these will not be the last ones.
Speaker 2: No, So Gohan shows up and the girl's like, oh wow, he's so cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny that the dude just thinks he's a dork in the chick thinks he's Yeah.
Speaker 2: He says, what kind of name is Gohan? And then he said if he if he was, if there's a nerd city, he'd be the mayor of it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like this dude.
Speaker 2: No, he's a real piece of shit. His hair slicked back, a real piece of shit.
Speaker 1: He's got the he looks like if we made knuckles are human.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, and apparently Gohan aced all of his entrance tests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's well and above the smartest student.
Speaker 1: I'm like, chi Chi must be so proud because.
Speaker 2: She wants to have him by little whip because there's no Goku around.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh yeah, Gohant was never let out of that house.
Speaker 2: She ran the ship like like the fucking navy. He never saw Pickle in these how many years.
Speaker 1: Imagine Piccolo just sitting outside the house, just waiting and yeah shows up.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, like frozen.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do some training your way? Oh?
Speaker 2: So this is where Verdelas starts interrogating Gohan about him being possibly the Golden Warrior.
Speaker 1: Well, you do want to know how stupid I am? Go ahead when because this is where we find out Vodell's mister Satan's kid. I literally have written here she's the Devil's daughter.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, do you understand.
Speaker 1: How stupid I am that I wrote that and still didn't figure that out? It's okay, that's I forgot about that. Jesus anywell, uh yeah, Vodell.
Speaker 2: H.
Speaker 1: I was really trying to press this case.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he's like, I gotta figure out a way to hide my hide myself. I don't want to expose myself. And then and then go go on.
Speaker 1: Like an idiot, like starts telling people actual facts about his life. Yeah, don't tell people you live six hundred miles.
Speaker 2: Away, right, how do you guys? That's what time do you wake up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's like, dude, you just flew on a fucking cloud. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Right? So, uh, this is when we should go. Han played baseball.
Speaker 1: This was so much fun.
Speaker 2: They're like, all right, do you go? You know where to stand? You know where right field is? He's like, I'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: That was the point where I was like, oh, he's still got some Goku in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So they hit a pop up Ryan the right field big in the air and go on ineverently flies out catch it and he's just floating in there. Everyone's like, well and it throws at the third frame out.
Speaker 1: Yep, And well this is when I realized what's happening.
Speaker 2: Mhm, we're doing small vill oh No, the show is small vill oh No. Do you ever see that clip of whenever Clark was clapping cheeks that always goes viral?
Speaker 1: I don't know that I have.
Speaker 2: And then it's like it's just like thunder collapse throughout the all the small Ville. No, that could be go.
Speaker 1: Home probably boom, but boom, but don't see, this is small Ville if they'd had a Cape, if what if we got if we had a Cape, because the whole cape. Oh right, so this is better Smallville. And can I tell you, as I said before at the end of season one, that's drama. It's exactly what I wanted. Yes, and then go I think my favorite part of the episode. Go on it bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, don't hit it, you can't expose yourself, and he just takes a plump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just gets drilled in the head.
Speaker 2: Very reminiscent of home right back.
Speaker 1: It is actually, yeah, it's funny. It's funny how some of these things kind of full circle themselves for us.
Speaker 2: Right, So they're like, hey, you joining the after school clubs and he's like, oh, you know, she tried boxing? Make you like, oh no, you know, I really shouldn't. And then the race is like, you know he has to travel six hundred miles to get home. Is this where he's running home? Like just rgular walking? Yes, and model starts following him. Yes, yeah, he starts following him, and as soon as he turns the corner he realized someone's following him, and she turns the corner he's missing just to be flying up in the air.
Speaker 1: Yes, and luckily Adell does not look up.
Speaker 2: Nope, because she's saying why would she look No, she should be looking up, She's the devil.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, uh, and that's the that's the end of that episode. Yes, I didn't write down imagine go hunting Moneyball.
Speaker 1: I mean, will how could you not be emotional about Dragonball?
Speaker 2: Oh? I also wrote what the fuck was that coaches accent? I forgot about that. Oh yeah, yeah he's Freddie Mercury. Yeah he had a weird accent. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know where we started putting a British accent on a baseball coach that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do, I guess. Anyways, good first episode.
Speaker 1: Uh home, I will say I did enjoy this episode, Yes, very much. So that's so far we are Oh thet too. We got a new outro. Yeah, new outro is very good. But I promise you something in a show that came out earlier this week, will oh boy, we have a new segment William mm hmm. Classes in session.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is happening?
Speaker 1: Well, I think now that Gohan is in school and in high school.
Speaker 2: Now we already smarted a fifth grader with me right now, I am not uh, but I.
Speaker 1: Thought we also should learn some things this season. Not not not today, but I thought each episode we might just learn a new fact about something that happened. That is, consistently, something happens in each episode. It's not this one the next episode. We had a bank robbery in this episode? Well, did you know the infamous bank robbery John Dillinger refused to plan any bank robberies in the nearby town of Anderson, Indiana, where he was from, because it had an abundance of railroad tracks and he was afraid of getting stopped by a train during one of his robberies.
Speaker 2: Did you know Ty Dillinger counts to the number ten?
Speaker 1: I did, in fact know that. Yeah, So that that that's our fact of the episode. Interesting, I'll think it. There may be more.
Speaker 2: Uh, maybe I changed my mind. Otherwise, Fine, first episode gets established that we know where we're going. Right now, we haven't seen any of our favorites yet. Excuse me, Yeah, I guess we'll see you Go Hunts continued adventures right after this, and we are back with episode one hundred. Uh, where is titled a New Hero, Great Saleman is born. So this is where uh, Great Salmon needs to get get a get a suit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we need to see Bama, who has gone from blue to green. Yeah, she's old. Now great green means old. She has she has she has just a puff and dart sucker dad.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I thought that was fun. Uh yeah, I mean it runs in the family. Do you think doctor is doctor Reef safe you see? Okay?
Speaker 1: I hope so we didn't, you know, nobody said anything, but we also didn't see anybody. Uh, I hope we see Doctor Priests again. I hope there's not just a pan over it to a grave somewhere. Oh, it's like back to the future. Yeah, there's speakers on each side of it. Mm hmm playing some somber music. Oh man, that'd be really depresing. It would would Missus Priests get remarried? No, she seems too oil. Okay, I can believe that. But yeah, so Obama apparently could knock out this suit in a couple.
Speaker 2: Of hours, right, he's doing that. We see trunks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not no longer baby Trunks.
Speaker 2: No, he's a shooty little kid.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's not shit shit, he seems he seems nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: He's not precocious like you know, like Gokuer or early Dohan.
Speaker 2: He just wants to play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just wants to have fun.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't have fun?
Speaker 1: You know what Trunks should have? Trunks Trunk should have his own dragon and the sword. Yes, give the child, honestly, yeah, give the child a sword. It's fine.
Speaker 2: Well he's got one eventually when he starts carrying one. Yeah, uh now we had old man Vegina. Yeah, it's a little more rough. Yeah, he's like, look at you. You ever trained one bit? Then just knows he's a weak now Yeah.
Speaker 1: Even though Gohan probably could still beat the ship out of them maybe yeah, I mean figure, okay, so that's interesting. Can you lose it? Why the the power level? Is that a thing that's possible? Can you lose a power level?
Speaker 2: I imagine.
Speaker 1: Because I guess if you didn't train, could so could go on it right now? Access super Siyan too? Yeah I see why not okay? But yeah, yeah that's our only little Look at vegeta we don't. We really don't get much in the way of bold characters. No, not yet, which I don't mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we were savaging this new regime.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, then yeah we get turns out Bama puts this in a watch.
Speaker 2: Yes, we so finally we got our power in your podcast, I put.
Speaker 1: I put it.
Speaker 2: It's kind of our troopersh Actually, yeah, the Tongkatsu. So it's funny. Uh. There's a speculation that go On does these poses because your word via the Guinea Force.
Speaker 1: I could see it. I mean I can see that very easily. Now I don't think it's funny. But whenever go On gets the watch trunks is like, oh can I get one of those? And then go On put President puts the Suda Hunt in trunks, It's like, you know what, I'm cool?
Speaker 2: No, thank Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't appreciate the fact that it seems like nobody likes the design of the costume. I do, well. I do like it a lot, which is why, as I uh said on the Danomit Japan this week, I have a great saying man up on.
Speaker 2: Which I predicted to be rob I said, these are the things he buys left. It was that and there's one more character that I'm fully expecting.
Speaker 1: That's okay, I can't wait. But yeah, this it did legitimately after this episode specifically, and it's it did not take long at all.
Speaker 2: Damn uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So we now have Gohan in a super suit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he goes home to show off to his family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does, doesn't he will wait, we do need to on the way because he doesn't get there yet. He sees a car driving recklessly in the city.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and he.
Speaker 1: Flies down to stop it. And not only does he have the suit will he puts on a fake superhero voice. That's right, and he says, and I, well, I'm going to tell you right now. I have a number of these quoted.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I am he who loves justice above all else.
Speaker 2: I am great. Say a man, it's wonderful. My favorite making so many choices. I know, he became his own man without his father.
Speaker 1: Like even Goku is not this critinge.
Speaker 2: My favorite was when he was trying to decide what he would say. Wait, he transforms. He's like transformation, call goes here.
Speaker 1: That was so stupid. Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Yeah, that's not that one wasn't great, but we do have some very good ones coming up very quickly. Yes, so, yeah, so he the criminals don't seem to respect him at first until he lifts up their fucking car and then they're like, you know what, call yourself whatever the fuck you want, dude, will be good from now on. Uh. And then yeah, he arrives home.
Speaker 2: To Chi Chi, yes, and she's he's not alone, she's not. We got a wee babby.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, this kid walks in and he says, hey, big brother, and I'm like, excuse me, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, this is go ten, This is Go ten.
Speaker 1: Who.
Speaker 2: I love that he's on a bashloru just a gohan stand.
Speaker 1: He seems like a very sweet child. Yeah, but this means that, uh she gohan boned down before cel games.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh god, you figured out the math. Yes.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, so he got better and then we just didn't see them throwing down before he left. Yep, I did not expect that at all. I was not expecting a second child.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's say that a lot on the More Pulvid show.
Speaker 1: Indeed, but there is no denying who this child's father is, because he looks exactly like just so. Yes, he looks exactly like child Goku.
Speaker 2: So Gohan goes to fly off the school in the great state he leaves, will go ten.
Speaker 1: He does, but he does, but for that he has to get go Ten's approval for the Great Saman's uh sayings yes, which is maybe my my my personal favorite one.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Uh. The Heaven's called the earth cries out. The crowd roars, telling me to strike down malice looked upon my helmet. No, but I will forgive no evil. Know that I am invincible, the great, the ultimate hero, Great Salaman.
Speaker 2: I love it so much, will love it because he's just flamboyant and just google and he does this stupid you know, the fucking feet are so stupid. Yeah, yes, so yeah, yeah we uh yeah.
Speaker 1: We get the nimbus gets left to go ten uh, who apparently is also pure of heart, as are all of Goku's lineage apparently.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Do you think she's gonna make go ten be a scholar or two?
Speaker 1: I had I was gonna ask you that question too, because it doesn't feel like it. Yeah, it doesn't feel like she's being as uh uh what's the word. Uh, she's she's not being as forceful on him as it seems she wasn't going mm hm, and I wonder I would be curious as to why maybe she sees enough of Goku and that she's like, there's no point. Yeah, he's like, he's going to be his father's child and there's nothing I can do.
Speaker 2: Yep. Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then we have a great salmon fly off to school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he arrives and he go hunt starts overhearing uh some folk talking about him and they should talk is consumed.
Speaker 1: They call him the great Mayo man. I thought, yeah, that's funny, and then go on.
Speaker 2: A big rebbit moment. Yeah, they're like, how do you know? He's like, well, you know, you know a guy.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yet yet again Gohan showing that he is still his father's.
Speaker 2: Son, no subtlety whatsoever. Uh. And then teacher yells, can you all be quiet? You don't hear the miracle of covalent bonds.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I appreciate that we need uh, we need these children to be educated.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: And then apparently Thedell just uh has an hotline to the police.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Satan isn't around. Then he's he's gotta be she's gotta be around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just have a teenager fighting crime. Yeah, but she doesn't have an alter ego.
Speaker 2: No, she is. She just is vdel and she's in the Satan copter.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I what did I write that down? I named it Satan one.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh yeah, So there's some dudes hijacking a buts with the elderly on them. Oh no, I wrote what a dastardly deed, right, and then uh, these motherfuckers got oozzies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these.
Speaker 1: Who imported all the guns.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I thought you showed a place in China out America. Uh yeah we do.
Speaker 1: Uh get a flashback of mister Satan getting bitch slapped by Sel Yeah, which I appreciated, I think, just because fuck off. Uh so Videll dips and she's gonna go save the day, and then Gohan's like I got a pee, yes, and then takes the longest piss break ever as you do. Yes. Uh, and then he takes off the roof and transforms and then realizes he doesn't know where the buzz terminal is, which was very funny. Is he just freezes in there and he's like, where the fuck am I going? That was very good? Uh.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Then the bad guys load the money out of the bus and then still take the bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the old people don't give a ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they go where they're taking us now, like this is.
Speaker 1: The childest thing that's happened to us in thirty years. At least we're gonna die die this way and not in a bed choking.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know.
Speaker 2: That's how I want to go.
Speaker 1: I'm not touching that, please don't.
Speaker 2: Uh. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The vanilla tracked him down in the in the Satan one, Yeah, and then jumps out of the bus and then crashes to and beats the ship out all of them that this one does yep. Unfortunately she also beat the ship out of think you're driving the bush.
Speaker 2: Which you know sometimes the sacrifices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then everyone's careening off a clip to certain doom until the Great Salaman saves the day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which I thought was if if you were just introducing a hero, that would that would be a perfect yeah way to do it, Like that would be if this was a Great Salman movie, that's you're opening scene that could still be yeah, I wouldn't be against it. Yeah, uh, that could be. Ay, you can easily do a dragon Ball movie. It's just great salmon. Yeah, Videll asked who he is and Gohan just it's just a cheesy dipshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If it still somehow blows up a spot.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I love him. It's so good.
Speaker 2: And uh to save the bus and that's the end of the episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the Adel's onto him. Yeah uh yeah, that was yet another really fun episode. I am having so much fun.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Sam, but will oh boy classes in session o cay I go pee? No, okay, unless there's an earthquake. Oh for shaking.
Speaker 1: Well, so we had Gohan and become a superhero this episode. Okay, did you know that while serving in the military during World War Two, Superman creator Jerry Siegel wrote a comic strip in the military paper called super Sam, which was about an army soldier who can superpowers after receiving a super blood transfusion from Superman. Mhm, but that was fun. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Thank you Superman.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you Superman. And that's your fact for the episode. Yeah, yeah, another good one. I'll be honest with you. Well, if this entire next However, many ninety whatever episodes was all uh, go on saving people as a superhero and having high drama with with this class base, I would be perfectly fine. Well you're not going to be so, but yeah, yeah that was episode. That was episode one hundred.
Speaker 2: Right, and now we're about to dip into episode one on one right after this. We're back and we're wrapping up this week episode one on one, Adella's crisis.
Speaker 1: Go on to urge your call out, will it's go on?
Speaker 2: Mark Wahlberg, Well, I could see what has stopped nine to eleven. Uh huh, go hal from Wait, no, Gohan doesn't hate Asians.
Speaker 1: This is true, So he's Donnie.
Speaker 2: I assumed Donnie also hates the Asians. Don't know. I just assume that f.
Speaker 1: The Wallburger's is not an Asian from the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh but yeah, So Gohan saves a plane, yes, which I did not. I was like, oh boy, this is I know this is pre nine eleven, but also.
Speaker 2: Oh I almost sign eleven's in the second Oh.
Speaker 1: Won't we Uh. Then he gets questioned by the press for the first time, and they they asked a few questions and concluding where does he go next? And Gohan, I should say a great saying man says, where do I go? Up? Down sideways, where there is need, where there is injustice, where there is danger. That's where I'll go. Evildoers beware, so long as Great sam Man patrols the skies your toast. Yeah, it's whoever wrote these was a fucking odd one.
Speaker 2: Uh. Little we know you hard cut to a billion and just as satan on it.
Speaker 1: Well before that happens, we do cut to a little precocious shit child. They call you.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, fuck that kid. Anyway, as you were saying, we got to a billion, just a satan on it. The inside is our grand champion, mister saying watching this uh and uh he says uh because they're alogy who has a new hero? Uh. He laughs it off. He says, oh ah, it's bigger than him.
Speaker 1: You should get that checked. Shouldn't be that big.
Speaker 2: Uh. So we come to the next day where Gohans flying off to school and then he's found by the Satan copter and.
Speaker 1: That that's after that's what I skipped. Now the high rise high happens. First, what the high rise building that's on fire?
Speaker 2: Did we not just talk about that.
Speaker 1: No, we talked about the plane.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the same thing.
Speaker 1: No, that's two separate, two separate things. Did why make a nine eleven joke already because it was a plane flying that was on fire the water tank?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, you're right, My bad, Okay, I've got it all mixed up. They all blend together.
Speaker 1: Yeah you have now, hon were you? H you were born pre nine eleven? Yes, I was born pre nin It took me, well, listen, I'm old ship. I don't know. I had to think about it for a second. H.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Videll is trying to save some people. I'm burning high rise. She jumps out of the helicopter. Yeah, I'm like, okay, it's not even the same helicopter. It's a different helicopter, has multiple helicopters, and apparently you're rich, and apparently an entire team helping her. Yeah, like a she's like fucking solid snake, but without a gun. Well, she may use it gun at some point. It wouldn't surprise me. Everybody has fucking cuns now, m h. Yeah, she's trying to open up the water tower to put the fire out, but she's just not strong enough. Well she can't, she can't do it. Yeah, who is strong enough? That would be the Great Salaman, who's who saves her from a falling column and then punches open the water tower and saves the day. Because that's what he does, because he is he is the best superhero, great, great, great Saleman could beat Superman's ass. Forget Gohu Goku versus Superman. I want Great Samn versus Superman.
Speaker 2: I don't think that would ever happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Superman would be too scared to do it. Oh yeah, and then yeah, yeah, we get mister satan on there and then yeah, go Hans headed to uh yes, headed school. He's tailed tailed by Goten for a minute on the nimbus.
Speaker 2: Right, he's so happy, He's like, just how we're gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: He's such a nice boy.
Speaker 2: Yes, you just need that daily affirmation.
Speaker 1: Like it makes me think that if he didn't look so much like Goku, I wouldn't think he was Goku's child, because Goku wouldn't give a shit.
Speaker 2: You like, see your son, I mean that's basically what he did already. Well go him. Yeah, he's like, I would go fight these dead guys. I don't want to be alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh yeah, and then yes, Videl sees him in satan Won and they and she gives chase.
Speaker 2: And to no avail. They almost do a veil.
Speaker 1: Because she does catch him at one point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he teleports away, and then they almost do multiple nine to elevens that day because they're flying.
Speaker 1: In these close quarter streets. Yes, from the Future did to Toriyama predict nine to eleven? Mm hmmm, I think I said it in another episode. Tori yam is Japanese Matt rating.
Speaker 2: I mean Napa does hate the media. Yeah, uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I did appreciate the one very Goku trick that he does where he stops in front of the helicopter and then blips away. It just felt very much like something Goku would do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, agreed. Uh, I'd also call it Waltimo nights.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yeah, So she catch up to him for a minute, and he of course gives the old. If I revealed my true identity, you would put people in danger. Excuse what I mean kind but also yeah, but also that entire family is protected heavily.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If you start saying like I don't know if other names like you just do an under the bus, which that'd be fine. We don't even know if T is still alive. He might be dead now I hope so you hope T instead.
Speaker 2: No, he's so alive.
Speaker 1: The real question is is uh is Shuts who's still with us?
Speaker 2: He's a ghost baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyways, he's this universe's CatSper. Yeah, so they both rock in the class. Late and Vanilla learns that Gohan was also tardy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't say that anymore. Yeah, also Late, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He does, he does not. He does not have any subtlety whatsoever. No, And it's very funny, especially the fact that it seems like Videl's the only one that catches onto it, right, even though the rest of them are also just idiots, right, Like, it'd be very funny if it was like just the worst kept secret in the school where.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, yeah, it's like the Star Wars skin in SNL. Well, they all knew that star Killer was the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would enjoy that very much. But that does not seem to be the way we're going. Uh, let me see some dues leading and cops on the.
Speaker 2: Chase, right, and this is amazing. They said, uh, look out fire hydrant and this instant death.
Speaker 1: M h I'm like, holy shit, Yeah, we're up in the stakes in season two. Oh yeah, and it turns out these guys are members of the Red Shark Gang.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I asked again, why red? Why is everything red?
Speaker 2: Red is evil? I guess.
Speaker 1: Uhku, I'm sorry. Gohan is about to step in and stop him right without transforming. Uh, I guess he's about to. Yeah, And then he sees Fidel come around the corner and then gets punched in the fucking face.
Speaker 2: Brother. That's a good worker, dude, Look at that Vidil. He's a good worker. He knows how to take making well. Another guy look good.
Speaker 1: Oh god, mess Satan would appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Then Vdel comes in and just beats the ship, take a bump, just let you know when you're not hanging out of your pants. Oh good snap, yes, uh yes, idiots goes to check on go on and what the Saint's doing don't know? Uhdell's like, oh, I thought you might have been great to say, aman, but you just got punched them. Fa fucking dork, You fucking suck dude, wuld possibly be him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Nothing gets above me.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And the guy when they're driving away, he's like, damn, I put a guy damn wall. Yeah, your face supposed to be in the titanium.
Speaker 1: Huh. And then uh, we're back in class and gets another message that, uh, the Red Shirt gang of taking the mayor hostage.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a regular human mayor, not a dog man. Well, well the dog bit was president, right, but you would assume like I did it? Did?
Speaker 1: It did run through my mind? Is this going to be a real person? Because the last time we, like they said, the last time we had a question of authority, it was a dog man. I was a little disappointed.
Speaker 2: Uh. The guy out of Matzouka yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where seriously we imported a bunch of weapons. This is where all the weapons mass distraction went.
Speaker 2: This is where bus should have been invading.
Speaker 1: It should have been invaded the dragon ball.
Speaker 2: China were going to send the USh troops to go fight the Sayans. Yes, Pat Tillman died fighting the Sayans.
Speaker 1: Uh but but was it still friendly fire? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so friendly fired. So we're gonna believe the sayings?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh god, I can't pet Tilman this.
Speaker 2: Well, we're back yep.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to see us two Kay nine to eleven to Pat Tillman. Never forget, we're laughing forward in time to terrible more terrible things.
Speaker 2: You got that right?
Speaker 1: So which we hit Dragon Ball, super Bowl, COVID probably.
Speaker 2: No, that's the anti virus, yes, uh, and we also the leader the Rocky Palate Swap NAPA.
Speaker 1: But I mean basically except this dude. Uh, this dude made some choices as well.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He's got a nice like suit jacket top, yeah, and shorts and boosts with the firm.
Speaker 2: Did he.
Speaker 1: Did? This dude is a weird looking.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: But while this is happening, Uh, they're trying to reach mister Satan to come help.
Speaker 2: And they're like, the phone's going to shade the voicemail.
Speaker 1: So they're saying the phone's ringing it and it won't even go to voicemail.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, yeah, you go the three will Yeah he.
Speaker 1: Started off, he turned off voicemail. He's up in his cellar that he's just cowering in his in his uh yeahs attic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like, I can't help these people all the time. Well what do you think I am? And these guys got weapons?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh this is why they imported the weapons to take care of mister Satan.
Speaker 2: The weapons of Heaven. Yes, is this what Charlie Kirk wanted? Yes? Oh no, what without saying violence?
Speaker 1: Oh no? Uh turning point, turning point us A turning point, kai turning point? God fuck? But yeah, so mister Satan is I'm gonna have nothing to do with this.
Speaker 2: No, Vdell's fighting offense fights.
Speaker 1: I hope there's a point where Vidill just runs him down, he finds out his secrets because she's pissed that she has to take care of.
Speaker 2: All of the ship and find out that he didn't beat So that, Oh.
Speaker 1: God, that's gonna be such a good day. That might that might be the best episode of the show.
Speaker 2: I disagree. You can't ruin the gimmick, brother, I gotta make the towns. That's like taking away the sack.
Speaker 1: Record, not Vodell's breaking caved brother, I.
Speaker 2: Make that what. That's like talky talk losing the icy title. What the funk I got?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: They got ship?
Speaker 1: Go fund yourself? Uh so where were we?
Speaker 2: Uh a legends deal? I can't sell ship?
Speaker 1: Oh uh yeah, some misake is not answering some Vodil dips and go Hoan's about to but I got a pee doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Anymore, right, She's like, no, you keep doing this and then you disappear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then Eraser She's like, oh, hold it in, so I write down is eraser into edging?
Speaker 1: Uh, potentially an apiskin.
Speaker 2: Something. Gohan's like doing the nervous twitch that I do.
Speaker 1: You also have restless like syndrome. Yeah. Yeah, welcome to the club, buddy.
Speaker 2: Uh and then he should it's like so much. He causes an earthquake.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh, and then everyone hides under their desk and that gives go on and out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then he arrives as the great Saying Man and Vindel's like I don't even here.
Speaker 2: He's like I was just trying to help. He's like I could do this myself. And the Cod's like, oh Lover's quarrel.
Speaker 1: Which was very funny. Yeah, and then uh, go on kick some Dickson. Yeah, this is the force again. He watches a Bazuka peck and the guy m yeah, that's one of those powers. It feels like it's only going to be used when when people remember it exists. Yeah, because because it doesn't get used very often but it's weirdly. I think it's got used in two of the three episodes so far. Uh but yeah, so uh yeah, he throws he throws the rocket back at the dude, which is very fun. And then Vidill kicks rocks Ass himself herself and the Red Shirt gang gets caged yeah, which uh yeah, it's very cool. They saved the day together.
Speaker 2: Right and they shook hands. Yeah, the coat of honor has been expected once again.
Speaker 1: It turns up dragon Ball z.
Speaker 2: S two.
Speaker 1: Dragon ball Z is the where the concept of the code of Honor came from.
Speaker 2: Oh just a big dragon Ball guy gave the.
Speaker 1: Post big great saying, man fan Paul was like.
Speaker 2: Why aren't you watching That's where the real anime is watching dragon Ball Z. You should be watching you, you hacker show.
Speaker 1: Yes, Paul Ham an anime historian, it's very good, great time, say hermon, that's all you had just say.
Speaker 2: Uh as I wasn't. I can't I can't think right now.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, so uh Vdel gets back to school, uh and erase, it tells Vidil that Gohan only arrives just before her, and she's like what.
Speaker 2: The fuck and then turns around and he's gone and then Sharper's like, yeah, what a king. He's like Houdini, you got nothing on him.
Speaker 1: Yep. And it seems like Videl may have may have figured Gohan's secret out.
Speaker 2: She thinks she figured out a while ago. You just need a confirmation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh. And that's the end of this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, Well we've got a little bit of everything that I wanted.
Speaker 2: We got.
Speaker 1: We got superhero ship in high school drama. Mm hmm, we get we get Gohan just having fun and being being silly.
Speaker 2: It's like a good issue of Spider Man. It kind of is this is the the real fuck you say, Raimy, this is the real Spider Man movies.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh, hopefully we don't. We don't turn into Spider Man three dancing, Yeah, go on, go on having an emo phase.
Speaker 2: Oh tof for Grace is here, Yes, which.
Speaker 1: Is always always my favorite thing. That that he shortened his name to Tofa instead of Chris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's truthatic.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's when I found that out that that's I always thought it was that that was just his name. It was Toefer that I found his name was actually Christopher and he went with the tougher instead. I was like, that's hilarious. This dude gets it.
Speaker 2: He's a burker. Yes. Uh.
Speaker 1: But well before before we end today, okay, classes in session okay, uh uh. The teacher was reading a poem during this episode and read dac Now I already did that bit and you didn't like it, So no, you don't get any more of those. But it was a poem by the Scottish writer Robert Lewis Stevenson.
Speaker 2: Are you reading No?
Speaker 1: Who wrote that poem, which was entitled Home No More Home to Me? But mister Robert Lewi Stevenson spent much of his final years of his life as a staunch advocate for the Samoan people and actually pushed and actually pushed back on western encroachment, trying to convince the Islanders to protect their country against takeover from both Germany and the United States.
Speaker 2: Oh he now is oos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Robert Lewis Stevenson is part of the bloodline. Oh my god, throw him up, Yes, throw him up for Robert Lewis Stevenson. Yeah. So that that is episode one of season two of Ultimate dragon Ball.
Speaker 2: We're off to an interesting start. We are off to a really fun startup. I even know where Goku is.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't don't give a funk where he is. I'm having fun with who we got now. Like I said, this is this is what I wanted. I'm having a bunch of fun. I'm about to get a new funk go I'm I'm I'm excited about the future.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm happy that you're excited for the future. I hope all of you are excited for the future. So next week we'll be tuning to episodes one four.
Speaker 4: Until then, will Goha never figure out how to skide his identity, Will Wodell figure out who he is? Will Wodeau know that her name is Devil? We'll go to do anything cool by not next week.
Speaker 1: They all New York on notes about the dragonball.
Speaker 4: Who's been listening to a Fatal four podcast?
Speaker 1: Subscribe today wherever you get your podcasts, and visit Fatalfourpond dot com for more episodes, merchandise, and info on the Patreon