Speaker 1: Ah, what's up everybody. Welcome to Rose Pricks. It's me Stephanie Welder Taylor. It's here's with Cecily Nobler.
Speaker 2: We're doing.
Speaker 1: This is Patreon for you guys that pay us.
Speaker 2: I like this voice that you're doing. You guys, Welcome to Patreon. And I always hate those podcasts where like there's a certain podcast guy voice, it's like an NPR podcast voice. Welcome. It's very like today we're going to talk about suns and then there's like little weird music that just has nothing to do with anything like policasts. Are you listening to. I don't know how to explain it, but it's a real thing. People know what I'm talking about. It doesn't have to be science, but it'll just be like today we're talking about the chrisms and life, and then it's like sciencey prisons in light. Okay, bad. I like science stuff and I but that's a bad example. But there are a lot of podcasts, especially back in the day, and they have this just really liked thank you for joining, and then they swallow really hard all the time. Oh you know what, they need some broadcast training. Yes, correct, Okay, we are here for love is Blind. That's why you're here, and thank you for joining. Thanks for being here, all of you, and we are talking about episodes five and six today.
Speaker 1: Yes, so if you're only up to episode five for some reason, watch six and then come listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or do whatever you want. You can listen. However you may want to listen to us first. Some people do that. Some people listen binge the whole thing and come back and revisit. Like, however we're doing we're doing this.
Speaker 1: We're not trying to tell you what to do. We're not controlling as opposed to some people. On this season of Love is Blind.
Speaker 2: I mean and a lot, and Stephanie saw a little even though I got it early. She watched ahead when she could. She was she's more into Love Is Blind than me. I will admit it, but she she's like, God, I could tell you were trying to say to me, like, we don't need to focus that much on this because like it's going to change really fast. Yeah, but let's go as it goes. So at the beginning of episode five, Leo has proposed to Brittany. Of course, she says yes sort of. I guess She's like, but I'm really I'm just your girlfriend, Ryan's I mean, you haven't really proposed yet, so we're gonna come back to that, because that's a big I don't know what the opposite of meet cute is.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, uh meat awkward meat horrific. Also, he reads her this poem, which which basically congratulates himself on using.
Speaker 2: His big dumb brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically nags her in his poem.
Speaker 2: For her does yes in his own poem that rhymes for some reason. But then I'm so in love with you. Yeah, yeah, that's full of shit.
Speaker 1: Now it is time for another awkward couple to meet, and that is Nick and Hannah.
Speaker 2: Right two. For some reason, I wrote Down's name was Whitney. Because then I'll tell you why I wrote Whitney. Okay, we are also doing covering extensively Mormon, and I got Whitney and Hannah in my mind physically, I got them mixed up, which you could kind of see, right, yeah, Sorida kinda. So Hannah and I think I probably wrote Whitney this entire time. So Hannah and Nick they meet, and at first, the big shock is that so Hannah's all nervous about the way Nick is going to see her because she's not like she doesn't think she's perfect. But I oh, bomp, bomb bomb, I think it's the other way around. She's not as into Nick as she's like. She kept saying like, yeah, he kind of described himself as like an apt athlete, but like is he.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she's yeah, she was being pretty awful. And before they before it opens, the door's open, Nick is telling us, like, you know, she really makes me feel good because I think she won't care, you know, if I don't have a nice car or money, which tells me I don't have a nice car or money right right, if you go she wouldn't care about something like that. I mean, I do have an amazing car and a lot of money, But what I love is that she won't carry either way. No, you only say that if you're like I drive a beat and don't currently and I'm currently unemployed. But she makes me feel safe, like she'll like that anyway. And it's like, honey, don't feel safe.
Speaker 2: However, before don't, before you start to feel bad for Nick, don't because there's all kinds of stuff going on with him that I do not understand. We're going to break down. But she seems very annoyed by him, and she's being cold. Yeah, seems like she's being cold. She's like oh, and then he's like, oh yeah, look at you with your heels. You're so touch just like yeah, God bless me, God bless me. Stop saying that. Yeah, because you're five to seven, she's five nine and he in big heels, so what you're looks get over her now, she's all cocky, m God blessed you so and she's not what she picktured no, and.
Speaker 1: She was like, I imagine that he's a jock because he plays football and he can get any girl.
Speaker 2: Well, what makes you say that?
Speaker 1: He didn't say that, And there were a lot of times when they were in the pods that he was like, I'm not perfect either, Like, although I guess he did say I'm cuter than Travis kelcey.
Speaker 2: But was he joking when he said that. I think he had to have been joking, although I'm not sure with him because later, I mean, I guess I can go ahead and break the macro note. But like, he's got a brand and he's going to talk about that brand a lot. Yes, Homeboy's got a brand, and he says it out loud, which is a no no on reality show. You're mic dude, he's crazy, Yeah, but is it him that? He asks her, like, is this your real hair color? And she asked him that no, he asks her that. She's like, I mean pretty close. I mean I'm blonde obviously, because God bless me. God only blesses blondes and girls that are tall. Yeah, he God blesses her a lot, like on a constant basis. He likes her, though he's kind of being he's being sweet at this point, I'm like, he's not so bad, but she's the she's horrible.
Speaker 1: And so she tells us She's like, I don't like that he's shorter than me, and it's going to make me feel bigger. And also like, not just that it makes me feel bigger, but it's going to make him feel emasculated.
Speaker 2: Well stop don't well, then stop saying it. And he's not that short, No, he's cute.
Speaker 1: He's like John's height, he's my husband's height, and my husband is not short in any how. Tall Is John five eleven? Well that's tall, but he's five eleven. Dang, he's five eleven.
Speaker 2: He's not short at all.
Speaker 1: He's not even a medium king. He's fine. He's tall, he's almost six feet tall.
Speaker 2: And it's just not fair that Hannah's like doing that. Like even if he was a short king, that's just kind of rude. If she was worried about being big boned and that he wasn't gonna like that, well then you can't do that to him. And he's not even sure. It makes no sense. Okay, so ram sys is they're calling him rams. Should we just call him rams? Let's just call him Rams? Yeah? Rams? He looks At this point, I was like, okay, now he looks like a lost Thompson twin. The the rat tail, the hair and the rattail. I guess told me. Now I love it, Sure, I love I love him. I didn't see that coming. I didn't see what a joy he is a joy. And I like her too, now I didn't think I could, but they I like her. Okay, what do you feel? Okay, how do you feel like you have a different view of Marissa? No? I like her too.
Speaker 1: I I don't know what's gonna happen with these two because I don't know if she can keep up like the she's really really into him, Yes, but like, do we know if she's going to be able to keep that up for the rest of the show.
Speaker 2: I feel like I think, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is why I like this show, though, mm hmmm, because yes, right now, I like them. I like them together. They seem really cute, they're very happy. But it's just you never freaking know with these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's true, and it's once their families get involved, whatever, But they look so cute together and whatever is this when he's so he proposes at this point? Is this when they meet? I forget? Yes he proposes, and he proposes and I says yes, and it's sweet and she makes him.
Speaker 1: Feel safe and he starts to cry and he likes that she doesn't care that he doesn't fit fully into a prescribed gender role.
Speaker 2: You know. I like all that stuff. Yes, you know, I like the inclusive honeys, and I love that he feels that way and that she feels that way. And she's cool, Like I really turned around on her. She's a little much, but I think they are a shirt. Now now let's get to the good stuff. Now that's time for.
Speaker 1: Brittany and Leo to meet, and then Brittany says, but right before the doors open, she's like, love is blind, but am I a little vein shrug emoji.
Speaker 2: She's so awful. So they meet and she's just immediately unhappy. She's immediately like he's of course, she's super hot. Comes out and he's like, oh god, and he's getting he's all nervous. Just at first, I couldn't read them.
Speaker 1: I wrote, OMG, the way her face dropped when she saw him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. She he tries to keeps trying to kiss her. She is recoiling. She's literally like if you could just see it in a cartoon. And she's like, oh, then she is no. He's like, come here, come here, come here, Let's sit on the couch. Let's sit on the couch. And he's like leaning into her and she's leaning away, and he's like, I love the fuck out of you. I just fucking, fucking fucking love you. He says it so many times, and I felt like she was like examining his face in this weird way. And I'm sorry, but it just seemed like she was examining his nose, like she was just up because she didn't know about his nose, right, So she's like looking at it this weird way she is not, and he's like, you're fucking beautiful. And then I was like, are they on Molly? Is he on Molly? I swear to god, I've never had conversations like that other than being on that particular drug, which I mean, yeah, I've done it, and yeah, it's a lot of like, I just love you. Let me read you this poem. I love you, and you're kind of sweating and it's crazy, and I swear I think he's on something. You're so fucking beautiful, beautiful. I love how smart, he goes, I love how smart you are, even though everyone thinks you're so stupid. He's begging her, Yes, he's still legging her. People don't think you're smart, but you're doing your best. Yeah, He's like, people think you're an idiot, but I can see that you're smart right now because you're just like sitting here and I fucking love you. So he goes, but why do you love me? Oh? Because she says, she says, why do you love me? And that's what he starts going into that hard she and he says, why do you love me? And she goes, it's so much pressure it's so much pressure. I don't love you at all. I hate you actually, so she wants out. I mean, there's just no question. I'm like, I don't know where this is going. Oh, and she says like, I feel like you're lying because he keeps saying I love you. Because she's like, this is too much, which is understandable. We're not we're not really like not team Brittany here, but you know, this really took a turn.
Speaker 1: And so he's making out with her and she goes.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is one of the most awkward moments of my entire life. And then and then she and then she goes, I'm sorry, I haven't reciprocated that I love you thing, and then she tells the camera I hate that. I want to say it too, but I just can't, or maybe she says it to him. Yeah, I think she says it to him. But then she also says she's like, if this for the real world, would we date? And he's like, I don't know, I don't think so, and she's like, no, we wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Right, So then this is interesting because she says so he's like when she says something like my brain isn't calculating like this stranger is my fiance and not in a good way. She means like, oh god, this is what I die guy, Right, so he says she basically says, I hate that. I want to say I love you, but I can't. So he says, well, when we go to Mexico, we'll have time, and she goes, but can we go to Miami?
Speaker 2: Okay, now this isn't this was information. Apparently not all six only six couples get chosen to go to Mexico, right, So they didn't know if they were going to be the chosen couple, but you clearly they just want a trip, right. So he's sort of like, I have so much money, baby, I'll take care of if they don't choose this for Mexico, I'll give us a crazy weekend. It'll be better in Miami, which is what happens. Yes, because.
Speaker 1: If we don't go to Mexico, can we go to Miami? And right, I think at first we were like before you know, before you know what you know? Oh, it's like, well why would you not go to Mexico? And then we find out that not all the couples are taken there? So she was having her backup plan. But why was she Why was she if she really didn't like him, why was she already asking for a trip?
Speaker 2: She wanted a free trip. She wanted a free because he's got a shit ton of money and was like, I'll take you to all the best things. She's like, okay, let's do that. So that's what they did. And then is it this point where we find out no, not yet. Yeah, then a card comes up for us and it just says Leo and Brittany were not one of the couples chosen to go to Mexico. They went to Miami and broke up weeks later. Yeah, obviously, don't I have a feeling. Please don't spoil this for us, but I have a feeling they will be back in those Leo's not going anywhere and neither's Brittany. They're going to fly them in. They're going to be a part of something. I trust me. They're going to fuck something up.
Speaker 1: But what Okay, So I have a couple of takes on this, because you know, I've given this, unfortunately a lot of thought and either because these two are going.
Speaker 2: To be drama like, but do you remember?
Speaker 1: And it was it was a few seasons ago, there was that couple where the guy was like a country guy, definitely like trumpy and maybe.
Speaker 2: You yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Okay, that couple was clearly not into each other at all. Well, something went weird with them, but they did send them to the trip. But either either they really knew that both of these guys were cloud seekers and weird, and so they knew they weren't gonna they didn't like each other, so why send them, or they were worried about how he acted in the pods right because he spiraled and was yelling at Hannah and they were like, we can't this is a risk. Oh that I would like that to be the truth, because then they actually give a shit. I don't know, maybe they do.
Speaker 1: Well, they've had trouble exactly, So that's what I was thinking. I was like, why would they give up the drama, like these two are hilarious unless it was just because they're like, can't we can't have a lawsuit.
Speaker 2: I do you think they'll bring him in now? Oh? Yeah, oh they will for sure end up like coming to and especially her. They won't care about Leo because he's so kind of awful. But like I think I think Brittany's going to fuck some shit up for people. Yes, okay, So now Marissa and Rams get to meet and they have a really cute hug, and I was just like, I really like her and they're really really sweet. It just seems they kind of seem cute together.
Speaker 1: This is and this was where I know we already made this joke before, but this is literally where John John was watching this part and he goes, holy shit, if they get married, does the time break up?
Speaker 2: That's where he made that joke. I just like, what's the one from sixteen Candles where at the end Molly Ringwold sits on the thing with Jake Ryan behind the kiss and it's a Thompson Twins song. If you were here, Yeah, I can believe that's what he's just like, he's kind of a version, sort of a different ethnic verse. Yes, yes, I just enjoy I enjoy him. I like you lave you know that's that's pretty in pink. It's the one if you were here, I could believe you sixteen sixteen Candles the last scene and it's happy Birthday, Happy birthday, blow out your candles, make a wish, and she says it already came true. Okay, hold on, I just googled if you were here. Yeah, talk to me a little bit in fact, for our audience, since you guys are all here. Okay, of course, commercial Marcia is the best part. Here we go, you guys. So imagine this is Rams, Rams and Marissa. Oh yeah, oh I love that song your Script to the Middle. Yeah, sure, I can't hear any lamb oh yeah. Pretty imagine Rams singing that with his little tail. He's got the little Amy man till Tuesday Tales and I love it. Okay, Yeah, we're gen x ors. That's right, Like this is our ship. So they meet and it's all good. We can skip ahead because they're great. Halfway off to Mexico. We're off to Mexico. We got this. It's gonna slow down for a second because it's a lot of everybody like just going I love you. Yeah, I have a yeah, I have Nick tells Hannah. Okay, I just wrote everyone gets to Mexico and chit chats a bit and seems fine so far. Then I just wrote Nick tells Hannah in this whispery voice that like, hey, whatever happens is cool, but you know, the cameras are gonna pull us in the morning, and like, and just can you just keep things private because, you know, say he didn't want his sex, so he's saying, I want to have sex with you, but my brand? So is Nick? Like really? In fact, let's look him up. Is he religious or something? What? Up? Uh? He sells real estate, so his brand, I think his real estate. They know he's on the show, so like, maybe he's just saying, like, don't describe the sex in a graphic way.
Speaker 1: Well see, now people were kind of arguing about this on Reddit a little bit, and I think that he was saying, like, hey, just I don't want to be like advertising that, like we were fucking when I'm like a professional real estate person. Well he ends up being fine with it later anyway, mm hmm. So I just think he was.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, can we just keep it between us? You know. I don't think he realized how many of the people were going to be like, we fucking. I'm not sure I can even find him because I think the Nick that I have is a different Nick. So I don't freaking know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. But I thought it was weird and sounded really controlling the way he said it, but she was cool that. She's like, yeah, yeah, okay, I gotcha. But he just seems like obsessed with his brand, and I, you know, that's not what the show is. If that's what you want, don't go on this exactly. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Then I just have Alex and Tim hang out and I don't have anything about that.
Speaker 2: Oh I do. Oh okay, So I'm already starting to notice I am not liking Alex, you know, I you know, Tim's my man, and she is annoyed by everything he says and does. She's mean to him, she's controlling, she's not nice to him, and he's like not getting it, Like for some reason, he's not picking up these cues that she's like being an asshole or he thinks it's playful or something. But as an audience member, I was like, oh, this is so uncomfortable. Yeah, I agree. So that's that starts to begin, And that's kind of important obviously, because you know, yeah, I guess I.
Speaker 1: Just didn't have Yes, I noticed that she's kind of irritable, but part of me just goes like, maybe it's just a lot, like you get I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, I think at this point, right, I mean, I thought she was already annoyed him, as we talked about in the pods when they met. I thought she was already like, Okay, stop with the same dog thing. I don't like it. Well for sure, right, so sure, I thought that was a little there was a little bit of just sort of a continuation of her and I agree with you where I was like, well, maybe she's kind of playing with him, but.
Speaker 2: I was not enjoying that. Then other couples are like, they're all fine. But then Monica and Stephen who I'm gonna call. I'm gonna call Monica whispers okay, I mean whispers and Chatty McGee whispers and Chatty McGillicutty. I'm like, are they good? And again she's like, you're so handsome. Yeah, you're so perfect. And again I'm like, Okay, they're on drugs something, some kind of movie. They seem to have chemistry at this point, Like she's really into him, and I'm sort of like, but she talks a lot about getting the ick, which I think is overused, but in this case, oh, that ick is coming, and I can see why because he gets icky even to me. I got the ick from him and I like him.
Speaker 1: So are you At the scene where she says, because, okay, so I have a Rams and Marilla.
Speaker 2: Before that, I just said that they're great. Okay. Yeah, she's like, I can't wait for my sister to meet you. Well, this was weird. I thought, I don't know if we will come back, but she says, She's like, you're the kind of guy I always want to date, but I don't date.
Speaker 1: And then he goes, well why not. She goes, I guess I kind of judge them, like they're too soft. Oh, he goes like me.
Speaker 2: She goes no, no, no, no, yes, yes, yes, yes, And then she's.
Speaker 1: Like no, but you know, I was only into military men before, and they tend to be like hyper masculine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little tacky. But he doesn't seem to be bothered.
Speaker 1: Right, And she says, am I your type? And he goes, yes, I find you gorgeous. So they're so sweet. During this Monica and Stephen thing, I thought something very interesting that happened is she's like, yeah, prior to this, I look for things like what prestigious college they went to and what fancy job they had, but he went to a two year college and he's an electrician. It's such a weird put down.
Speaker 2: It's like you are still you're still kind of putting them down by pretending that it's a compliment. Oh, usually I hear someone's good looking or they are successful, but with you, like, I don't give a shit that you are not good looking.
Speaker 1: But basically she's saying, I still do give a shit. I do give a shit that he's not, but I'm going to try to overlook it. I feel like that's what I saw.
Speaker 2: What's right. Thank you, he's my little blue collar man. Oh my god. It's a lot, but I think at this point they're kind of okay. So then I get to Taylor and Garrett, and now I have a macro about Garrett, and some of this may bleed into the next episode. Okay, I think he's a little bit more of a bro than I thought. He's a little bit like he really likes to hang with the boys and be cool with the boys, which is fine. But I saw him as like I saw them as exactly the same, where she is really truly like a science nerd, like she she is exactly who she was in the pods, and I'm not sure that he is. I still think they're a good couple, but I'm not sure that he's you know, I don't know. Something's a little broish interesting that I see. Then they have a height I just wrote down, what is this height conversation? They have some sort of height conversation. Yeah, I'm not sure, but he's he seems he's like, Oh, I'm just having an out of body experience because with this woman who I had a connection with and now I'm developing physical attraction to. Right. Yeah, they're very intellectual with each other. They're cute, I said, maybe a little boring, Yeah, boring. Meanwhile, also adorable. Is ash your favorite? Ashley and Tyler? They're just so sweet. They're lovely together. Yeah, and they are one of the couples that also didn't talk about looks. They said, like just like Taylor and Garrett. Ye, they didn't talk about looks either, but they just it just worked out. They seem really really cute. They play in the right way. Yes, yes, there's they're cute. Okay. Then Alex and Tim I just write bad signs, I said, She says, She says she's easily annoyed. She tells him, I'm easily annoyed and I also have a short temper, so those are both look those balance, those balance each other out though, right, just easily short and wonderful and also like anything he says. She's like, yeah, right, you're a virgo. I hate virgo. Like, just stop with the astrology, right. I know that was also more Marissa, but like, enough with that. And he's trying to say over and he's like, yeah, I really don't like to fight, I really really, But then he brings up his dog, his real dog. He's not making the joke. He's talking about his dog, right, and that she gets mad about that. I know it's hard to watch that. I really was like, I don't I don't like this at all for them, but also.
Speaker 1: But also he says to her like I don't I don't like tiala and I don't argue, and if I find myself doing either of those things, I bail. And she goes, yeah, well so you just leave, like you don't beg for your wife and exactly, yeah for my wife.
Speaker 2: But otherwise nope, I'm stubborn. Yet now he's smart. We love him he's smart, he's not being stubborn, he's being healthy, but he's saying I'm not going to put up with it.
Speaker 1: Right, But also I felt like he was saying, I, okay, So I already started reading these vibes that were that he has a lot of abandonment issues, and I have a feeling that he's avoidant and and breaks it off immediately and is like cuts cuts people off, Like if he really pissed me off and we're fighting, I don't want to do it. And I feel like she is a tester. Okay, so she's going to test him, which we're going to find out spoiler alert at the end of this episode. We're gonna that's gonna come to a head. But I could have I could have read that happening because that's how she is. She's like she wants the guy to beg for her.
Speaker 2: She'sas she only is into him when he's leaving. Yes, she only likes the back of him and the door closing, like I, yeah, no, it's not good, but he deserves so much better and my heart was breaking for him, and that happens later, but I'm like, do not give into this person. This is this really is toxic. Yeah, because he's doing sweet about the dog. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: He's like, listen, we're going to meet my parents, and my parents said, like, if I meet somebody that I love and I make it to this point, they're going to drive the car up with my dog and.
Speaker 2: She's like, better not bring that dog.
Speaker 1: He goes, yeah, yeah, that's my motherfucking dog. You have one more time to say that. Get it out of your system. And he goes, but it's my dog.
Speaker 2: Though. He's like, for real, I'm not making a joke, Like what are you talking about? But he's still being nice. I'm so team Tim and that will never change. You'll never convince me that. No. So meanwhile, Hannah is like for some reason saying to Nit, She's like, did I crah? Have I never cray? I don't cry? Yes you do? You've cried like fifteen times? Yes, I don't craw? Did a cra So they start talking about Leo. So she's being nice about it.
Speaker 1: She tells us, oh, well, I just wrote that. This is where she tells us that the reveal was weird because she's like, he built himself up to be a bigger dat and I usually go for massive jocks, like like six ' five, like the best looking guy in the room. Okay, I know, what do you think was gonna happen on this show? Did you you really thought like you were going to be able to judge by their voice like that the guy was six five and the best looking Who a guy who's six ' five and the best looking guy.
Speaker 2: In the room is not going on? Love is blind dumb ass? Right? Well most likely? Yeah, she's being and she's being hard on Like they have this conversation. He's like, did you ever do did you ever lips done? But now I would though, and I'll have my tits done. He's like, I'll pay for it. You pay for because once I pop out a couple of your babies or Leo's babies, if he comes back, I don't know, we'll see. I'm gonna have my tits done. He's like, oh, I don't think you should. She's being hard on him, not that he was great, no, but you don't know.
Speaker 1: Then she tries to tell us though, She's like, you know what, I'm a justin. He's so like, so warm and so funny and kin So if he keeps going like this, I'll marry him tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Now, I guess. So he's kind of short and he's smaller, and you know, it's kind of squirmy. I don't know, but we'll see about My tits are gonna get done real fast, right.
Speaker 1: So then I said that was just a little run of things. I got Garrett and Taylor. He sleeps in mouth.
Speaker 2: Tape, Yes, the mouth tape which comes up later and is very funny. I love I love Taylor so much, Yes, I do. And I don't like that he pulled out a scale, but I don't think that was in any way meant to be. That was for himself. He just found the hotel. Yeah, they're being funny.
Speaker 1: So then Ashley and Tyler lay in bed with no makeup together and pray, and then they go, let's get freaky, and.
Speaker 2: Then steven In whispers McGhee, what did she say? Like? He's like, I'm so glad, I can't believe I found you. And she's like, I'm so glad you did. I'm so glad you did. They're creeping me out, and then Alex and Tim cuttle and he says he's two thousand, twenty thousand percent sure he wants to do this forever because she's like, are you sure? Are you sure about me? Are you sure?
Speaker 1: And he's like, yeah, I'm right, I'm twenty thousand percent sure. That's gonna change. Yeah, this is a guy. This is a guy who can go from twenty thousand percent to zero percent.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't blame him. I mean, I'm four I'm one hundred percent with him. Sorry, my notes are kind of all over the place because I had to like write on the back of things. Okay, so it's trunning out of Taylor and Garrett have fun with tape and they laugh and they're cute and they kiss, but they are not going to have sex. They're so adorable. I want to be in a threuttle with them. Then it's most funny. She is, Yeah, she's funny. Yeah she's cute. So yeah, Hannah's in a robe. I mean yeah, we're just really kind of going back and forth. Everyone's being kind of cute for the most part, but we don't totally know yet.
Speaker 1: So Marissa and Rams, they they're kind of wondering together, like how the other couples are going to do after the first night, and then they imply that they had an after dinner moment, so they basically tell us they had sex after dinner, like they didn't even wait for the going to bed part. They're like cute and they're really happy and they're about to have sex again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She's like, I feel safe and loved and horny. Yeah. Yeah, sex up. So, speaking of not that Hannah and Nick, she calls him the love doctor and somehow that's like a joke that they have. I don't really get that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is this scene is very very talked about on the Reddit, and for good reason. This oh the duck, This is the ducks duck scene vaccine.
Speaker 2: So she's starting to get the ick because he wants to go, but she's being ridiculous. They're laying out like at the beach right.
Speaker 1: And there's a line of these inflatable like ducks that you can kind of like bounce on like a bouncy ball, but they're ducks, and he spots it and he's like you can kind of like He's like, I want to want to go for a ride on the duck and she goes, oh no, and then right off the bat, she's like, that's going to give me the ick.
Speaker 2: I do not want to see that and like, why why is him just getting being silly and sitting on this thing. He's like, let's go have a little duck race. Let's see if we can like move these things. And she's like, don't do it. I'm gonna throw it. I'll throw up on you. I swear to God, I will throw up. I will drink it's peny Colada and i will throw it up on your face.
Speaker 1: So then he he's like, oh, okay, but so a woman would be able to ride this, that would be okay, and she goes, yeah.
Speaker 2: Women could do no wrong. Yeah. I just was like, this bitch, she's insane. So he goes, well, I'm gonna ride it anyway. She's like, down, do it. He's like, I'm doing I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: So some lady, okay, some like lady who's also on vacations. Probably not sixty, although we're gonna find out that she's saying she's sixty. They both start referring to this woman as sixty, and I was like, hey, stop attacking me.
Speaker 2: No, she looks like she's like in her forties anyway. But she's just some crazy drunk. She is drunk. Yes, I will say that she's a wasted lady, and she is being annoying.
Speaker 1: And she's like waving him down. Okay, yes, she's being very annoying, and she's just like either a tourist.
Speaker 2: Or you know, or I don't know it. Yeah, but he's like he does what anybody would do. He's just being friendly. He's like, sure, come on, you can ride with me. So she's right of her, and Hannah starts freaking out. She said, get over here, get over it. She looks at the camera and she's like, he is such an idiot. And so then the lady is witch Your girlfriend is jealous. Oh, she's jealous. She is playing into it just to make it even worse. But then the lady does start to kind of touch like fall on Nick, and he is mortified, yea, going it back. He totally backs up. He's like, oh god, all right, lady, our backup. You're crazy.
Speaker 1: They do the race and yeah, and then he kind of like brushes her off and she's just being drunk and he comes right back and she goes, that wasn't hot. That was I got the it. It grows me now I have it. Yeah, and he's like, you're just being jealous. I think you're just like, you're not mad, you're j you were jealous, right, And then he's like, so I can't be myself and she goes, what about the other hot ladies were about to meet? Yeah, she goes, you can do you. She goes, but I'm an open, an honest girl. So yeah, okay, so you're just gonna be a bit when you feel and I just wrote she does seem genuinely pissed off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I get understand having that moment. But she's like, I still love you. But okay, yeah, she's you know, she's allowed to have her moment. She doesn't go too crazy, right, but yeah, it's a thing. So now we move into episode six is exciting because this is when all the couples get to meet, right yeah yeah, but first Marissa and Rams had sex all night, right yeah yeah, whispers and Steven everyone's I just said, they're doing well. Everybody's doing well. She's funny, Taylor's funny.
Speaker 1: The next thing I have is she tells, Okay, I have Taylor and Garrett.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is weird. He says something weird here.
Speaker 1: So she says, she's like, yeah, you know, I don't know, like You've said the right thing. She's like, I'm going to need a lot of action, like action from you.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? I don't know. But then he says something weird too, where he's like, I would have I ever approached to you they're talking about and that's not weird. He's just saying, you're so pretty, I would have been really nervous to really approach you. Right, But he says something about how she's aggressive, and he's like, and she's kind of offended, and he's like, professionally, what does that mean? You're aggressive? Professionally? I didn't understand that both really into their jobs.
Speaker 1: So he's saying, like you're you're high and because he says it's like we both have high intensity lives and we're both aggressive, she says he says like we're both aggressive, meaning like we're both like I think he meant it as like we're in type A, like going after what we want in life. Yeah, and she's like, I'm aggressive and he goes professionally, So it's going to depend on if we're willing to make sacrifices for each other, like if we're willing to make it work. And then he says which I thought was sweet. He's like, for me, I'm one hundred percent sure.
Speaker 2: I am, yeah, And she's a little nervous, but she's she's cool. Like I had a little I had some jealousy. I just want to also say, these people, all of them, not all of them, but most of them, are like, I just fucking love I love you, I'm so in love with you. They're all saying it like they've really got attached very quickly this season. Yes, there's a lot they should not be at this level, but okay, I guess that's the show. But I wish when he's like, you want to get out in the water and paddle board and she's like, sure, why not? I so wish I could be that girl. She's so cool without even trying. She gets out on she can paddle board and do yoga on the thing. And she doesn't care about getting her hair wet mm hmm or like you know, weird like spray that we put in her hair to take out the grays is just going to come out in the water. She doesn't have to think about any of that.
Speaker 1: I know, but you have to remember these people are also young too.
Speaker 2: They are young. But she's also cool. She's a cool girl, but now she's not a pigmy girl. It's real, Like she's the real deal. Like I wish I could come back in the next life as her, and maybe I can.
Speaker 1: I do think she is a little bit nervous that he's going to change his mind or that he's not one hundred percent. And this is why I think she says the action thing, like I'm really going to need you to constantly make time for me, always put me first. Like we'll see, we'll see how cool she remains.
Speaker 2: That's fair. Sometimes this might be trying hard to be the cool girl, but she is the cool girl with insecurities. We'll find out. Yeah, I mean sure, I mean she's not like no, even the cool girls have some like how is this gonna go? But as though I can see as I speak, I am their leader. So like all the other couples are kind of boring, Like Marissa and Rams, they're dancing, they can't wait to meet the other couples. Ash and Tyler seem okay, she's so cute. Lots of love there. I mean, it's just a lot of long conversations at this point. How like no one can come between us and yay, like, okay, we got it. Everybody's going, oh, wait, no, you miss something you might have done Alex and Tim. Yet no, but you miss something with Tyler and Ashley, which was weird. So they're they're doing this pasta making class together and they're being so cute and saying I love you constantly and saying like we met each other at a great time in life, like, but then he says, you would have hated me before, and he's like, and also women are going to come and they're going to say, like, he wasn't that nice. Oh that's right. He goes, yeah, I wasn't that nice to you. Oh I forgot about that because the lady in the trumpet like almost immediately after he has that conversation and then they just like eat of spaghetti together.
Speaker 1: And then he goes, but people will probably say that about you as well, and she goes, no, they won't.
Speaker 2: They're that is a little crazy, and he's setting it up a little eye layered. I was so hyper focused on Alex and Tim, but you're you're right something to think about. Then he says, I'm going to have your back, like I will say, you don't know her like, I know her, Like, why are you going to need to do that? You're basically setting something now he's projecting. You better have my back and say you don't know. I'm like, I know him because we're going to find some stuff out right, Okay. One of the things we're going to find out is that he has kids that he has not revealed. So I don't know how that's your play out, but yes, he one hundred percent sure has three kids. My three kids. Yep.
Speaker 1: Wow, So that's gonna come out and then we're gonna have to see like how like if that's fine or not, or what his reason is.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We're not there yet. But Alex and Tim. Alex is still constantly mad at him. I just wrote run, just run, Like she's acting like she's treating him like he cheated on her. You know, like if you're mad at someone you're in a relationship and you're just mad at everything they do because he did something big. Yes, but Tim hasn't done anything to you yet, not that so there he just tries on a hat and then you like, he's so cute. I think he's very good looking, gorgeous, he's so cute.
Speaker 1: From the from the Pods. I was like, this guy's one of the cutest guys. He's got beautiful like bone structure. He's just really cute and he has like a beautiful smile. And she's so annoyed by everything he does. So he tries on a hat and she's like no.
Speaker 2: And he really noted every hat he tries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's like, really you don't like it. He's like, but it's got like this, and she goes.
Speaker 2: No, the brim is too big, and then the other one has an eye on it, and she's like, I hate your taste in fashion? What she and then they talk about how they pack, like maybe he's a little neater and he's She's just like yeah, I'm so is that gonna be? Like she's just pushing every problem that hasn't happened yet in his face. I just wrote it. She on a benzo because she's being really weird. So he says, he's like, well, why do you hate my fashion?
Speaker 1: Like he's being funny. He goes, what's my fashion done to you? And she goes, oh, I'm just picking on you. I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: Then she starts picking gray hairs out of his beard. She's she's she's awful, she's really abused. I'm honestly saying this is mentally abusive. She's abusive. I said it. I think.
Speaker 1: She says, well, what do you think marriage will be like? And he says, uh, I know, you haven't lived with anyone before, but I have. It's not always great you Yeah, And then they talk about who's messy and who's not. I was like, this is not going in a good direction. It's not good. So now we have whispers and Stephen.
Speaker 2: They go to a spot to get acupuncture, which she Monica like, is sticking some of the needles and he's down for anything. He's like, whatever you're doing, I love it. I've never gotten this much attention in my life. So he's like, okay, but this is one of these needles.
Speaker 1: She goes this needle reminds me of your boner. No, my god, she's so sexed up. But also calling somebody like a needle dick is not like that's not a compliment to go like, well, I don't know. But then she then she then she tells us like, yeah, I don't know, it's like his boners, those boners, Like I.
Speaker 2: Did not get the needle. Oh my god, you're right. I think she meant the way that it was like up like a wrecked I don't think she meant the size of it, but it didn't even occur to me. So she tells him that women get the ick, and she's been worried about getting it because once she gets it, there's no coming back. And he's like, well, the guys usually don't get the ick, and she's like, well girls do, and she's like, I want to keep these boners coming. And I just wrote, beautiful, that is a beautiful sign. Something is weird with her, something's for sure. So now we get to meet the pool party. This is the big thing. They're having a pool party. So everyone gets to meet and I just wrote, I really miss Leo and Brittany. I wish they brought him in right away.
Speaker 1: But now, so Marisa meets Nick and she's like, this guy had bde in the pods and I was like, he really better be good looking. And she goes and he's cute, kind of small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all saying how small he doesn't come across because he takes his shirt up at one point. It does not seem small. He's got a great body. Yeah, she's like, yeah, he had big, big dick energy, but he's little, so I did. But she did make the right choice with Rams, no question. Not a lot of big reveals. There's a couple, but like, no, Kulin's kind of because whatever.
Speaker 1: So far and what's usually happened in past seasons is somebody had been for between two people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's not a lot of that. Trying to say they're like, Garrett, don't you see it? He looks like middle class Chris Evans. No, he does not. No, I don't even know what they're talking about, but that was weird. I think they mean Chris Klein. I bet that's what they meant. Chris Klein is the one that was married to Katie Holmes, yes back in the day, and I could see that. I don't see Chris Evans, but you know, maybe I'm Garrett. I don't see it at all. Yeah, okay, So like then they have a freak off party. I just want to make sure you guys are still listening. They have a full on freakoff party under the pool, but they have a lot of sex talk. I mean, people are real. I think they're trying to be like we're the season of Love and Sex and like female empowerment and fucking and okay cool. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Nick and Hannah are talking and they determined that everyone has had sex except maybe Taylor and Garrett.
Speaker 2: And he goes, we haven't, right, she goes no, so yeah. So then Hannah goes and tells Marissa. She's like, yeah, Nick and I had sex, but like he's weird, and he oddly doesn't want to talk about it, like to producers, so I wrote, so she's basically outing him, yeah, which is gross. Like then you might as well be. I mean, so you're talking about it, right, the thing that he asked you to do, you're doing it, you flat out. And then she tells everybody about duck Gate. Yes, yeah, so he was gonna rab the duck and I said, don't ride that duck. It's going to give me the ick, and then he did. And then this like seventy year old woman rode the duck and she called me a jealous little bitch. It's like she was like ninety five years old, but I was still really jealous. Kissed. I mean, she had like God bless her with a like a body, and she just real drunk and he still loves me. I know he loves me. We love each other. Yeah, but she's getting herself worked up about how she was mistreated, as if he was trying She turns the story around as if he was trying to make her jealous on purpose and he was just being friendly. You're ridiculous, and she goes it being ridiculous, bepectful. It was not respectful. Yeah, And then you've got Mariska going like, I don't know how to say this, but I was rammed last night, if you know what I remember, Like, we get it, and then the boys are super cheesy, and then and then okay, what's her face? Whispers is like Steven is so special? And then it just cuts to Stephen eating like a kebab straight from the grill with his hands, like is he? I think the producers in that moment were like, I don't know special. So then the ladies are talking.
Speaker 1: Taylor confirms she has not had sex, right, so then okay, so then the guys are talking.
Speaker 2: And Steve got the dead gate and Steven says, is well Stephen's saying about himself, which is going to come back later. Stephen goes yeah, like, ah, she's.
Speaker 1: So great but you know, she asked me this question and I gave her like a fifteen minute roundabout answer, and she was He's like, dude, are you serious, which.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, that's going to come back. That's going to be important, right, And so then Nick is telling the duck story about how Hannah left a list when he came back. She came back first, and apparently she'd written like a ten things I Hate about you list right and left it on the table. And he's like, I don't really love that. No, I really don't love that.
Speaker 1: He goes number one mature question mark number two two into his feelings question mark number three dedicated to this question mark number four self confidence versus cocky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's mad and she leaves it for him to see and he's like, I don't love this. Yeah. But then so then they're all sitting around. This is a way too long of an episode. A lot of filler on this one, because they're all like, come here, come sit in the hot seat. They bring different people to come sit in the hot seat, which they don't use. They bring different guys over, but they don't really grill anybody. Right. But also right before that, Hannah talks to Nick and he tells her she can. It's okay, she can. They had sex now, right, which is also weird. Okay, I guess because yeah, exactly, okay, Yeah, maybe she just didn't want maybe he just didn't want her to be like yeah, we had sex. Yeah, and so like then you know, like, come out over, Nick, I want you to make the girl. So he sits down, and you think there's gonna be these crazy questions, but there's not. Nothing happens. It's boring, except that Nick does talk to Hannah about the note card thing. Oh yeah, he does later. I might have that later, but I okay, I might have skipped over a lot of this. Yeah, well there's a lot of storing. Like Steven's gushing over whispers. Everybody's like fine, it all feels very reductive. Is that the right word? Like it's just like they're all saying the same thing over you're safe, you're hot, you're safe. I love you.
Speaker 1: It's like such a love fest. Yes, everyone I just wrote. Everyone's very complimentary of their fiances, and.
Speaker 2: They except for Tim, is starting to kind of see what we've been seeing, Like he really loves he was into her, but he's like she into me, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now we're done with this, we're back to their rooms, I think.
Speaker 2: And that's when Nick brings up the list and.
Speaker 1: We need to remember that these people are drunk now, because remember they were doing shots.
Speaker 2: They're not as drunk as we've seen in the past, but they are a little tipsy. They're not wasted, right, it's not like what's your face from last year? And Fox, yes, Chelsea and I mean we're not yeah, we're not at that level no yet. But he brings up the list. He's like, yeah, I don't really appreciate that, Like, what the hell? This makes no sense? Like there was some ducks, like who cares? Yeah he is.
Speaker 1: He's like, I think it's weird that you got up that upset about the ducks. And she goes, but do you understand why? M hm, and he's not really do you understand my perspective? Also, what about that list? And I just wrote, Hannah, word solid. But I love you and I think that you constantly and you're always on my mom, like Willie Nelson says, always, I love you. Stop thinking about what I did wrong and question yourself.
Speaker 2: She's all over the place, and on the list was also something about him being delusional. So she then he says that he's like, and you're also you're Delulu, you're delude like you are. They're both being a little there's a little bit of a moment that might have been at the end end, but he yees or she's delusional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because well he's like that last thing where you said, Delulu is do you think that. She's like yeah, yeah, and then he's like, well you are too, yeah exactly. So then Marissa and ramss go back to their room to analyze who's going.
Speaker 2: To get married. They're doing recaps, so they're cute. Then I just I would do that. We would do that as couples. That's the one of the most fun thing about being a couple is to talk about other couples. Oh yes and rank them and yeah, so they're doing that. They're like, we think Tyler and Ashley are on their level. Maybe Monik and Steven, Garrett and Taylor, Yeah maybe less the others, you know, right. I do think that rams is like his tail, like his little hairtails get longer every scene. They're just growing all the around. Cute.
Speaker 1: Cute, So then this is here we got a big scene Monica and Stephen. They're sitting on the couch. They're starting to gossip. He's wearing kind of a gross tank top.
Speaker 2: I just want to point that out, so that just to give you a full let's not forget that tank top. I'm going to be real. Can I be real about something? Yeah? Wrong.
Speaker 1: A lot of people think Steven is like I'm on his side between these two, I do not think he's cute. Okay, I don't get I don't see it. I think he has he looks kind of lumberjackie, which can work for some people. I think he's not not cute. I think it's like this is a lesson in what you know how much the personality is going to play into it.
Speaker 2: But I think Monica has been pretty nice to him and she's really fallen for him. But now we're going to get a glimpse into a problem yeah with her. So he yeah, he's saying, He's like, he's like, you can be her, I'll be him. So he's like, yeah, Just like the way that girls were supporting each each other was like so great, And I love that the girls could get to see me like reaffirm you you know.
Speaker 1: I just think we're perfect for each other and our dynamic really works. And you're planning in the future. You're always thinking ten steps ahead. That's something I love about you.
Speaker 2: I'm like more in the moment that Okay, Steven, Stephen, Stephen, you have to stop talking. You sat You've been talking for like forty five minutes. Oh oh am, I being too chatty again, Poor Steven. He's like, but he was being too I mean, I noticed it too. It was gross. He was ridiculous. Really you are. Oh that's so interesting. I love when we take different sides on these shows because I'm not and I like them both. I think they're nice people. But I think he is getting annoying.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so interesting because I thought that. I mean, she asked him. She said she opened it up by going tell me everything, so he thought she wanted to like chipchat.
Speaker 2: But I think he does it all the time. She's like, shut up. And before the scene even started to remember, he was like, Okay, honey, I love you so much. Just checking the thermostat Okay, it's on a nice I think that's gonna be good for you. Like he's it's it's getting too mad. Yeah, it's too much. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then he's like, oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Okay, I'm gonna eat chips instead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she goes, I'm upset, babe, I'm obsessed with you. I'm obsessed with you, but shut up Jesus Christ. So she got the dick. She said she's gonna get it, and she got it. So he's like, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, but you go ahead, go ahead and talk, and she's like just sits there, and then she's gonna punish him because he's like, no, no, no, I want you to you to talk, and she goes, Steven, you have to share the space. I mean, it's funny, but it's kind of not funny. It's not funny. Like she's had it. I'm on her side on this one. I really am. Not that we have to choose a side. But she reached the threshold and then she kind of exploded. She should have said it earlier. She should have been like, hey, hey up, chatty McGee. Oh. I don't think she likes him, is the problem. I think she's trying to She's like, I'm in love with you, i'mbsessed with you.
Speaker 1: So you think she could go from obsessed with you to it I'm not into it anymore over him talking a lot.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I think that's exactly what happened. So then she's like, I want to.
Speaker 1: Talk to you about the Alex and Tim thing, like did you pick up on that? And he goes, no, I didn't. I didn't notice. But they were also kind of across the room from me. And she's like, now she's annoyed. I love you, and she goes, babe, babe, we go get my slippers. And then he's like, okay, babe, yeah, babe, I feel really good about us. And I just wrote she seems detached.
Speaker 2: Now she's definitely detached. It definitely happened quickly. She's trying. I think she was madly in love. I think she was totally into him, and then I was like, oh, I can't spend the rest of my life with this guy. That absolutely now this is probably not my guy, right, And once it hit she's like, so then Nick and Hannah, oh that's the end of my notes? Do I have more notes? Oh? Oh yeah, girl, are you serious? You better find your notes because it makes scene come in lead us. I'll remember, So Nick and Hannah, she pulls up the list and she's like yeah. She basically says like that she has concerns about her relationship because he was just so disrespectful that She goes on and on about how it was so disrespectful that he let a seventy eight year old woman flirt with him, and uh, oh, that's right, I have this. Yeah, they get they find the crinkly list in the trash can. Yeah, and then they go over it, but over with Alex and Tim. Oh, there's my god.
Speaker 1: And knock at the door and she goes to answer it and it's Tim.
Speaker 2: It's very clear they've had a fight. Yeah, and he wasn't with her last night, Like this is a morning thing. He's coming in. He's big mad, he's big maddening. Think thankfully he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he sits on the couch and he's like, I'll tell you his part. He's like, so, all I know is we're at this party. Everything seems fine. Suddenly the energy's off. I'm asking what's wrong. I'm not getting anything back from you. Right, He's like, what the fuck? What happened? And then she tries to turn around, like will you yelled at me or something like that.
Speaker 2: She says.
Speaker 1: She's like, look, I just wanted to get back to the room and take a long ass shower, and like I was started, I was missing home and that's it, and that's it.
Speaker 2: And then she goes. And then we both know what happened after that, right, which no, we don't tell us, which was that he got upset finally after her being so mean to him this whole time, and I guess he raised his voice and then she put her hands on him. She covered his mouth with her hands or something like that. I don't know what. Yeah, he was saying.
Speaker 1: She goes, when I covered your mouth, I was being uh oh, because he says, I'm sorry if I came off as angry or upset, but I felt very shunned by you in the moment and disrespect and unheard. And then she's like, yeah, probably didn't help when I covered your mouth. That was controlling.
Speaker 2: I mean, run, run, running. So they're going to go back now.
Speaker 1: Then he says, you said a lot of things, and you called me a name that's not my given name. Yeah, I thought she probably called him a bitch, right, she.
Speaker 2: Called him a lot of things, And God, I was thinking, like, did she did she bring up his sisters, like did she I mean, how awful did she go? I think if she said something really really terrible, he just would be out, But he's he should be out. Well he kind of says that though, because she's not gonna end up with her cause she's like, well.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, I get really angry. So I wrote I think I was trying to ask myself, like, so did she go off on him? And she likes to cause a lot of drama and fix it the next day. This is my analysis. I think she causes drama and then tries to fix it later, like escalates the fight. I relate to this. I relate to this testing thing of like getting mad. Not to this level.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like and go off on someone to call him a bitch and cover their mouth. But I'm saying like, I will escalate a fight because then I want it fixed.
Speaker 2: I don't know there.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's not how I am now. But I'm saying early, like in my early thirties, like when I met John, I did do that, And I said, but he has a fear of abandonment and just cuts people off to protect himself.
Speaker 2: These two are not going to work. So then she's like, she's like, she's not mad anymore. You see. Now she's in fix it mode.
Speaker 1: So she's like, yeah, because here he came here, and he goes, right, I'd rather not. And then she goes, well, are we going to sleep separately? And he goes, I'm not sure, and then he says, actually, I thought when I came in here that this was going to be our last conversation, like he was going to leave.
Speaker 2: I really wish he had, I really because we're seeing it from the outside and I just don't think it's fixable. And I just I think he's such a like lovely soul, and I just I know he's not perfect. I'm not saying like it's all black and white, but I just think he's pretty great. And I hope he doesn't get hurt by this lady because she's not good, No, not good for him. Maybe she's a good person, maybe maybe there's a certain type of guy that loves this shit, but like, don't do this start. Tim might being too hard on her.
Speaker 1: No, because she also he's trying to make boundaries because he's he doesn't want He says he I'd rather not come here and she moves over to him and he's trying to move away, and then she like climbs on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's really not respecting his boundaries or how he's feeling or anything.
Speaker 2: But shouts because he's mad. But I also think he needs therapy. I think he's has trauma. I don't think it's I'm just gonna say this. I don't think it's all her. I think that he probably really shuts down and then that made her. I don't know. I don't know what she's doing. I can't I don't know what she said, but I'm not liking it. She's abasive a while, she's abusive, and she needs to work on it. Yeah, we get all serious, but like serious, and it's not saying she can't get better or if you know, work on herself. But she doesn't strike me as someone who sees herself at all, right, and that I don't like that. I don't like that. Yeah all right, I feel I feel like the devil just came through me and came right all out. I don't even know what I said.
Speaker 1: So you guys will have watched this is going to come out on Wednesday, and there'll be three new episodes, but Cecily and I will not have watched them yet, so enjoy them.
Speaker 2: They're gonna wat don't worry about when they watch they'll watch them when they watch them. Okay, you guys, just do it, Just do you you guys? Mhm okay, okay, all right, We love you than you. Bye bye