Speaker 1: Folks, we are uncovering truth here Clay Travis and Buck Sexton today at noon, which will result in lib.
Speaker 2: Tears on fifty five KRC talkstation. A six here fifty five KRCD talk station. Happy Tuesday, Great time to be tuned into the fifty five KRC Morning Show, but you can find the podcast as always at fifty five KRC dot com. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show from Breitbart b R E I T b a RT dot com, Bright Bart book It political reporter Wendell Husabo. Good to have you on the program and a happy Tuesday to you, sir.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Brian from a cold Washington.
Speaker 2: That's cold here too, so you can't look on the city of Cincinnati had twenty one degrees with any envy this morning. Although it may be colder where you are, it sucks to be in winter time period of the story. U Joe Biden in his statement pardoning his son, which I think most people believe was gonna happen, but he said his son had been treated differently by the Justice Department and was single out only because he is my son, and that is wrong. Well, you know you and I might look at that statement and say, actually that's accurate. He was singled out and actually was singled out for soft treatment. He was treated differently than any other human being in the United States who would be prosecuted for all the financial transactions he engaged in let's face it, prior to them being barred by the statute limitations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: I think Marco Paulo has done some good work and they've put out a spreadsheet of about one hundred and forty statutes that Hunter, you know, may have violated. And that just speaks to why Joe Biden, you know, extended this pardon to Hunter over the course of ten years because I think, you know, there was maybe some fear that some justice would be coming over the next four years.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this, is it possible that justice could still becoming now? I know, Joe Biden's got more pardons up his sleeve, and you know, the whole Biden family is probably going to be given a partner for the same period of time. But what of the receipt of all this money, the fact that he was received from foreign governments. Aren't there like FIA charges that could be brought here to other against other people. I mean, he received millions from the Chinese Communist Party, he received millions from the Russians, he received millions from the Abarissma holdings in Ukraine, I mean, and a lot of that money got distributed to a variety of different Biden family members and friends. So is this all dead and over with with Hunter Biden's broad pardon.
Speaker 1: I think Hunter Biden was just the front man for the Biden crime family. And so when you when you look at these wire transfers that Oversight Chairman James Comer has dug up, it shows a whole web of of money flowing to and from Biden family members that originated from overseas business. And so Joe Biden has not issued a pardon. James Biden, which is Joe Biden's brother, Hunter Biden's uncle, James Biden, is probably more corrupt than Hunter Biden. He just didn't have a laptop that he abandoned at a New York repair shop.
Speaker 2: Apparent probably didn't have as bad of a drug problem either, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Probably probably not, although I think there was some images of him maybe that was the other his Joe Biden's other brother, of him taking you know, a naked shot of him in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: The whole family is gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think America is going to be very happy when they get a real president back in the White House.
Speaker 2: Well, and I think you know it's this type of thing, the the the the treatment of Hunter Biden, and again the fact that they slow walk the original investigation. You have these irs whistleblowers talking about me. They had damning information on him. They had the Hunter Biden laptop information in the form of that. That was the the the FBI investigation form form was it two twenty three year or something. Anyway, it was all corroborated independently by their investigation. It shows up on a laptop. You got fifty one people from the Obama administration stepping up saying the laptop is a bunch of Russian hoaxes, just enough to get Biden through the election. We all saw it with our own eyes. We all witnessed it. We've all been listening to this nonsense. And for the past four years, Donald Trump beat the living hell out of Kamala Harris. In spite of eight years of constant drum beat of evil Orange man zeemophobe, hole of foe races misogynist. Blah blah blah. You couldn't get away from that, and yet he bludgeoned her like a baby harp seal. That's the American people knowing what's going on, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I think what this election proved is that the American people are very smart and we should trust the American people on who they believe is best to lead this country. And the people who have been leading this country are I have not done a good job, and the people who have helped them stay in power have totally lost credibility, such as the media. You have the media going out there saying for months that, oh, Joe Biden's not going to part in Hunter because Joe Biden said so. Well, Joe Biden's word isn't worth a flip, and so the media has egg on their face today. And that's why you're saying the media, you know, tiptoeing around saying, oh wow, gee, Joe just lied to us, or you know, Joe's not making us look very nice. Well, Joe is not a very nice guy. He's an angry old man. And when he leaves office, I think he'll be remembered as the most correct president in American history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an excellent and astute observation. Another stute observation I saw this morning from James Freeman speaking about this pardon. Also a question of who authored the statement that came out. Joe Biden clearly didn't. He reminded the readers that, you know, it was only ten months ago the Justice Department special counsel said Joe Biden was too forgetful to prosecute even though there was, you know, indictable information there. And more than four months after they pulled the plug on his presidential campaign because of his mental infirmities. And and here we go. I mean, who art have you ever concluded, my friend Wendell, who the puppet masters are? I mean, most of my listeners believe it to be the Biden, the former Obama administration and those that are still around, because Barack Obama didn't go far go, very far away after he left office. So is that Neo's behind all this quote unquote strategy if you can even call this a strategy.
Speaker 1: I think that Joe Biden has some loyalists, and I think the chief loyalist is Joe Biden. I think Joe Biden, you know, really wants power, really wants to be in the spotlight. I think that you know, she has a lot of influence with Joe Biden's thinking, maybe as the enforcer behind the scenes with Joe Biden's you know, top deputies. But the bottom line is they have covered up Joe Biden's mental infirmities for four years and that came to the forefront in such a way that he had to drop out of the presidential race, and they installed Kamala Harris, which you know, was a terrible candidate, but Joe Biden was also a terrible candidate. And so I guess what we get is another more four years of a terrific President Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hope that the Republicans hurry up and get a whole lot done before the midterm elections, because you know, if history is any guy, the party in power typically loses seats and we back to square one and do nothing. Congress going back.
Speaker 1: If I could interject, if I could, oh yeah, please, I think I think one thing that happens when Republicans get powers, they don't use their voters give them the power to make changes, and they in the past have.
Speaker 3: Done very little.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so the hope is in the next four years that Donald Trump installs the men and women that he would like to help him change government. We need to drain the swamp. We need to fire people in these federal bureaucracies. And without doing that, we're just going to be trying to tread water for the next four years. And then you're right, we're going to have no results because guess what, Donald Trump promised for four years that he would drain the swamp. And so if he delivers on that promise, I think Americans are going to be very happy they elected Donald Trump to do so.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Indeed they did now and something I'm a little disheartened by but kind of expecting is along the lines of the Republicans not you know, using the power that the voters have given them by giving them a majority. They gave we got the Execus, we got the House, got the Senate. Fine, it's time to get something done. I saw an op ed piece just the other day on the Inflation Reduction Act, the Green New Deal, and you got all these Republican states that are giving getting a lot of green money to keep carbon out of the environment, even though it's a naturally occurring plant food, and they're going, well, WHOA, Well, maybe not so fast. I don't know that we're gonna backpedal and completely get rid of the Inflation Reduction Act because he hey, look, I'm in Nebraska, and you know, we get a lot of money in corn subsidies so we can burn food in our gas tank and it would really hurt our farmers if we take away that. And we're gonna make a whole lot of money on carbon capture. It's all a fiction. It's created out a whole cloth for through legislation, has no binding a connection with reality. And yet I'm worried the Republicans are going to be defending this stuff just because, well, it's in their backyard.
Speaker 1: Under Donald Trump's leadership, there has been a political realignment occurring in this country, and that political realignment has not yet been completed. The next four years, hopefully we can get a little bit further. But the reason why Republicans are so weak is because we have a lot of Republicans who are actually just establishment Democrats who vote with the Democrats, who want everything that the Democrats want, and who go to cocktail parties and you know, drink the same drinks and cheers each other when they get their huge paydays.
Speaker 3: And so I think.
Speaker 1: The continuing, the continuing cleaving of these essentially establishment Democrats from Congress will make a difference over the long haul. It's very difficult to make changes without a party who has cohesion, and right now the Republican Party is the party that is the reform party, and we just have some stragglers that we need to remove from office like Collins, mrcous the McConnell.
Speaker 3: These people are snakes.
Speaker 2: And they're holding the Republican Party back words that certainly resonate with my listening audience. Now before I would like you to either support my enthusiasm Wendel or burst the bubble of my enthusiasts, or perhaps somewhere in between. I love the idea of this Doe Department of Government efficiency. It's not part of government. It's like two brilliant guys sitting in a room just going through line by line the ridiculous spending in all areas of government and cutting them and giving these recommendations to Congress, who can then act on them. Vv A Grahma swimming and of course Elon Musk. Neither of them need the money that might come with a paying position. They are brilliant at business and they've been down this road before in terms of the challenges of businesses and making a profitable entity. Do you think they can actually bring about effective change and cut the size and scope of government or am I smoking.
Speaker 3: Something going to give them an opportunity.
Speaker 1: I don't see why they could not follow through on it unless they're just lying to us. But the good news is that Donald Trump has nominated a man named Russe Vote to be OMB director. That's the Office of Management and Budget. And the Office of Management and Budget is a significant department because it oversees in the implementation of Trump's vision across the executive branch through acting funding that different agencies requests. And so my understanding is that Vivic and Musk are going to be working with Vote on how to actually acts this waste. And Vote was in there before as acting O and B director during Trump's first administration and if you remember when Trump said okay, no more funding for Ukraine and they tried to impeach Donald Trump over at RUSS.
Speaker 3: Vote was at the nucleus of that.
Speaker 1: And so I think we have a strong team going into going into the next four years. I will hopefully follow through on their promises.
Speaker 2: Well, supporting my enthusiasm to a certain degree, tempering it a little bit, which is what you're well, what's her about? All about? Wenda? Who's both been great having you on Political Reporter from over at Breitbart again, b R E I T B A RT dot com. You're going to enjoy what you read there. If you're not already bookmark Bookmarket. I'll look forward to another segment with the folks from Breitbart next week. Have a wonderful week, and thanks for the time you spend my listeners and I today Wendell.
Speaker 3: Thanks Brian, have a great day, My pleasure.
Speaker 2: Eight nineteen to fifty five RC The Talk Station got a Daniel Davis deep dive coming up to the bottom of the hour. We'll talk Russia, Belarus, Georgia, and again we're going to learn about blood cancers. My expert friends from OHC, the cancer specialists beyond the tail end of this hour to talk about blood cancers and give you some very valuable information. I hope you can stick
Speaker 3: Around fifty five KRC, The Talk Station