Speaker 1: What's up everybody?
Speaker 2: Do you know that?
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna tell you because I don't care. I have no shame that I almost said, well Sabby, and I was like, you know what, I stopped myself, and then I didn't stop myself. I told you what was I was, Ugh, I'm so funny you say that.
Speaker 2: I was emailing someone like a work related thing, but an older gentleman, much older. And I was like frazzled because of a lot going on, and they're like, are you okay with the fires? And I literally wrote out I had to evacuate from up in this shit. I wrote from up in this ship. And then I sent that and I was sort of like fuck it, you know, like kind of kind of like at the beginning of the pandemic, where you know, like a month in you're like, well, everything's just whatever it is now, I'm just going to be a different person, like right locket. But I was like, okay, that's but I had to evacuate from up in this shit.
Speaker 1: But if we're going to be a different person, perhaps we should not be the person that for that.
Speaker 2: Yes right to a gentle and elderly gentleman who won't appreciate it in any way, right, like he's just trying to get through his day, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See this is the problem with me too, as I'm getting a little older, a little long in the tooth, as they would say, my teeth are long. And I will say to groups of my friends, what's all goods? Yeah? And then some people don't mind it at all, and some people really are offruly like offended by it.
Speaker 2: You know what's so funny about that. We never talked about this when you started doing that years ago, like what's up, bitch? I didn't like it. I never said anything. But now I don't mind at all. You can call me all those words. I think it's funny. But for some like fifteen years ago, I remember you were one of the first friends of mine that had started doing that. I was like, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people don't. A lot of people don't. You are not alone doing it well. And I told you that, I've told you this story, but probably on board af that I had a friend who was pretty cool, you know, she wasn't horrible, and I would I would do though, what's up? Slut?
Speaker 2: Maybe it was yeah, maybe it was slut?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. And she did say to me, you know what, that really offends me. I don't like it. Please don't call me that. And I was like, it's so weird because that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It so doesn't offend me now and now it offends me that it offends other people. But it did offend me, but I couldn't quite it didn't offend me, like, oh my god, like, let's not refer to women.
Speaker 1: I didn't. It wasn't that, it was something else. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It sounded like something they would say and like mean girls, like it was just something like I guess because I was cringey.
Speaker 1: No, No, it wasn't that at all.
Speaker 2: In fact, I was the cringey one because it just felt it like was triggering to like junior high or something. Oh, I don't know what it was, and I'm so sensitive. I'd rather be like, what's that beautiful?
Speaker 1: That's you know what I mean? I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm someone who does not mind at a diner in the South if I get called peaches any of that, man, what, I don't care. I love I love words of endearment.
Speaker 1: Like now that would be like, well, not if a woman said that to me, I wouldn't care. I love when a woman calls me doll. I love it pay doll, I think I I you know, it is that classic thing of you know, it's like the worst thing somebody can call you. And I don't like that men have this word that they think is like going to be a ah nah. Gotcha. Now I said the thing that the sea word, it's going to really offend you. I want to take all the power out of it so that like, go ahead, I think it's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I now I feel I do feel that way. I told you one time, okay, and then we're going to get into this because we got a lot. I was at I was on a date with a boyfriend, like we've been together quite some time, and we were at the pikey I'll just tell you because it's closed now on sunset, and the waitress, the lady who comes over for the drink orders is just very like she's sad.
Speaker 1: On his lap.
Speaker 2: She was kind of like rubbing his shoulder and a really grind She's like, and what will you have? Dove? She called him a dove? Oh me, And I was so annoyed that we didn't go back that's so weird though, And he's like, oh my god, don't be jealous, and I'm like, no, I'm not mad at you. That the weird lady was like touching your scalp and calling you dove. That's I think it's weird. That sounds like you sound a little bit like what's her name? Hannah? In uh, what was the show? In Love is Blind? When she was really mad at.
Speaker 1: The lady on the beach who he was like, she's fifty, which, of course this girl was not fifty. I promise you that. And it wasn't. I wasn't jealous of her. I was just like a picture. He was like an old old lady. No older lady.
Speaker 2: She was like a very you know, like an aspiring actress. Oh no, and what can I get you? Dove?
Speaker 1: No? No, am I not a dove?
Speaker 2: What kind of bird am? I? You're right, you're a hawk. I will watch you now. I want another peek behind the curtain. When we first got on the horn, you know, the zoom, the whatever you said, you didn't really think this episode was all that?
Speaker 1: And I was shocked, I tell you, because I had my mouth open like almost the whole episode. I was like this was very little filler.
Speaker 2: I okay, let's get let's get into it, because I think more people agree with you if I'm basing it on like whispering.
Speaker 1: People like the episode. There's a lot of talk, but I want to I will macro note again as I want to do. I was, I was really mad at Garcela again. I don't understand, and I think it it might be I'm going to admit something I've been dealing and I can tell you this later off air, but I've been dealing with a little sort of bullying situation, a woman who's kind of a book trying to bully.
Speaker 2: Me, and I was, I was feeling all the feels for dreet. I was like, Garcia, what you're gonna have to tell us that?
Speaker 1: We'll say, well you on board? Can you tell us something? It doesn't it has to do with like my other podcasts for Crying Out Loud, and there's just a woman who's been like coming for me and Lynette and she's she's crazy and it doesn't matter. But like that whole you know you're not you're being disingenuous. She doesn't like to read. She's made it super crystal clear she's like just being behind the scenes trying to fuck with the read and I'm just not. I don't like it. I don't like it, and my my feelings of giving her grace because of what she dealt with with her son kind of went away. I was like, you're mean, you are mean. You won't do it really in front of people's faces. She will a little bit, but she's she's such, she's being such a shit stirr. I don't ask Kyle who's just doing it to her face? Who's by the way, this whole separating into the two teams so gross, and I'm so I have been a Kyle fan for years, for years, she's been I felt the grounding character. You and I agree on this. I have gone so far in the other direction. I used to it once in a while by accident, say I've gone three hundred and sixty degrees, but I haven't. I've gone one eighty. I've done a one eighty right, right, I get the same. I haven't liked Kyle for a while. And let's get into the deets. Let's get it.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the episode. Because before we.
Speaker 1: Do, though, you know what, I find super calming and amazing is gummies. And when I talk about gummies for me, I don't I'm sober. But CBD is amazing and I've been taking these via gummies for sleep or just to like calm your mind a little bit, and they work really well. You love Viya.
Speaker 2: I am obsessed with ya. They are the best gummies I've ever tried. I will I've tried both, just the CBD which really helps you sleep. They have different versions and also the ones with a little bit of THHC for me, and they are phenomenal. I don't feel out of control. It depends on how much you take, but they've got you covered. You can take anywhere from zero milligram THC nothing all the way to one hundred milligram TG, which I'm going to tell you pretty strong. Yes, but these really like if you, and they have different ones for different things. If you want to focus, there's one for that. If you want to have good sex, there's one for that, and if you want to sleep, which we all want to do, and a few options. Yes, I mean this is like and it's high quality ingredients and you know you're getting good stuff. So again I tell you, if you are twenty one or over check out the link to via in our description and use the code rose Bricks too. Is that right Rose Bricks, Yes, and say to receive fifteen percent off and if you're new to Viya, get a free gift of your choice.
Speaker 1: That's huge.
Speaker 2: You guys, get a free gift of your choice. After you purchase, they're going to ask you where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them Rose Prigs sent you this year. Enhance your every day with Vaya. Kay, all right, let's get into this episode. We come back. Last week they left us on a cliffhanger. It was to be continued, and now it's the continuation. Yes, this is the viper room fight where they're adding in sound effects of glass breaking, which never happened. You would think they show that. Then they come back and you see that. You think there'd be like a bloody lip or something, or someone cleaning up the glass. That was unnecessary, Bravo. We don't need that.
Speaker 1: It was so unnecessary. It was so trumped up. But I will say that Kyle, Oh, I have so much to say about this. Okay, what First of all, I find it so interesting that Kyle told numerous people that PK was texting her, and she was saying she never said it in a way of like a very casual way, like, yeah, I keep in touch with p K a little bit, you know, sometimes we text jokes or means to each other. No, she told it to Garcel in a way to imply that p K was flirting with her. That's exactly how she said it. She told when she told Garcel, she was like, yeah, PK texts me.
Speaker 2: And of course he's flirting with her.
Speaker 1: It's fucking p K.
Speaker 2: He's so slimy and awful, Like, oh, this whole thing makes me so mad. I can't believe that Kyle, who's so controlling of her storyline right or tries to be, is allowing this and trying to turn it like Jaffrey doesn't even care about this.
Speaker 1: She's just making it up that she cares. Yeah, I who wouldn't care? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And when everybody is saying, well, we'd care too, she's like, no, you wouldn't, No, you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: No, she's just digging for stuff. But the thing is that we find out later spoiler alert, that PK that it's Kyle who's been a little who's being very intimate about the text, and the thing that's so gross is that Ky, this is the true meaning of gaslighting. People misuse gaslighting all the time. What Kyle is doing to Derete is classic gaslighting behavior, telling her, Oh, you're being crazy right now? Why are you overreacting? You're just finding something to be mad about. When Kyle absolutely knows how triggering this would be to derite what she's doing and talking about it on camera, she's trying to humiliate Derete by going around making She's doing it in scenes like sorry, we're breaking the fourth wall, but she's planting scenes where she's saying yeah with a camera in her face. She's going yeah, So PK just texts me all the time. It's kind of weird knowing it's going to get back to Derete. So she's loving this. She's gloating right, but then she's like, oh my god, what why are you so mad?
Speaker 2: So trying to turn it around yell at to eat mm hmm oh, I am not doing this anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm done. I am done with this. You're wasting my time. Yeah, Pik and I are best friends, but I'll stop.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, She's like, I already said, I'm not with the vein. And by the way, let all this talk about the vein popping out. That's not a vein popping out. It's her botox moving around. If your botox a certain way, you can see it's kind of rubbery. So when they showed like a flashback, she's like, the last time that this is later, but she was like, that's last time that happened. I was yelling at Camille. But it's like it's just like there's like a little worm inside of her, you know what I mean. It's not a vein, it's it's something else. Correct, it's cosmetic, So shut up, Kyle. And then here's so, here's where Garcel made my blood boil. Garcel just pipes in and Garcela is doing this.
Speaker 1: Thing that I just hate. Sorry, I'm having a strong reaction to because the other ones are just kind of being out there, and Garcel so thinks she's being so slick, and she's like, how do you know there? How do you know they were texting? Garcel? You know they were texting because freaking Kyle told you. She told you, Garcel, what do you mean, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Her question is not to be fair because I'm not, and I'm just pushing back a little on this. I think she was asking, like, I know you're gonna have a strong opinion, but I think she was asking to read. She knows, like how she's saying right, right, But so she's saying, how did you know? How did you find out? Is what she's saying. I told you? But why why is she out?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean I would look, let's try to put it from Garcel's perspective. I'm not a huge fan. I think she's a potster, and I don't like I'm not exactly sure that I love her.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't dislike her as much, but I don't love her. But I think she's trying to keep the story going. I mean it's sort of like, yeah, I mean I would be let's say, let's say to you, but let's say you don't like somebody. She doesn't like Dread for whatever reasons, and she has her reasons. So she's sitting back like kind of like what we would do, Like if you and I see a fight on Facebook, we try to dig in, we try to like, hey, find out more like.
Speaker 1: It's what people do.
Speaker 2: So if she already doesn't like Dret, she's kind of just sitting there, so she's sort of like, well, so how'd you find out like that? That would be a question I'd want to know. That is a great question. Who's the who told you?
Speaker 1: Who did? I guess? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right? And then but then what probably made you mad is then Garcel tries to shift it and she goes and by the way, how are you with all this? Which was so insincere, and Durreet knows it's insincere, so she loses her mind, which I would.
Speaker 1: Have absolutely lost my mind too, and I would have felt I guess I was. And again I have never been a Darete fan ever ever, ever, so this is not and I understand, like I'm not saying Durite is great either. It's not like I suddenly think she's like a great person and hasn't made lots of like insensitive, weird comments. I just feel like, Okay, Garcel, if you can't stand to read so much, and that's been your main storyline, stop acting like you're this nice person.
Speaker 2: It's so fake. It's just a fake with you. I agree with you on that. It's really acting like you care. Stop trying to set like she knows Durite's getting mad, like and then all of them when she goes when she does that, and then Dared goes, are you really asking me? Sincere like, why would you be asking me that?
Speaker 1: She's like, why have you not asked me in two years?
Speaker 2: Now? There's a lot of comments online about that that I read where people are like, why she doesn't owe you? You know garcel stands who are like, she doesn't owe you anything for two years. It's like, well, but if you're pretending to be her friend, then in two years that she's been going through shit, why why are you asking her right now on camera when she's in the middle of a fight with Kyle, which is to your point, Yeah, and so Durret's had it. She gets up, She's like, fuck all this shit. She like leaves Eric. It's her event, but is it really her event? Like?
Speaker 1: What is this event? Erica gets up Mmen, Gamen, Damen.
Speaker 2: She looks ridiculous compared to everybody else, is just sort of like, you know, T shirt jeans.
Speaker 1: Out for the night. But she's like bondage Dungeon.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just not that it's like not now, Erica, not now. But she gets up Storm like not Storms, goes after her friend, the most unlikely of friendships. But I don't hate it, right and really.
Speaker 1: Quick, one little thing I have to put in because it made me so mad, was just right before this when Garcel when she's like Garcel, what are you? Are you even being sincere? Why are you asking me that now? And then Garcela goes, whoa, oh are you coming after me now?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Am I going to be in the line of fire?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: She goes on my next in line? I just read that was Carcel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she sucked. I felt that in that moment. I was really annoyed.
Speaker 1: That's the classic gas lighting, like, Wow, you're so crazy right now, You're out of control? Are you coming for me? Next? My god? That made me mad? Okay, go on.
Speaker 2: So then they leave and we go back to the girls and of my girl bos who I just I'm very proud of how much I've loved her from the second I saw her.
Speaker 1: You freaking called it. I called it. She's the best. She is the breath of fresh air we need, you know what she's She's the true like outsider perspective. But who's just trying to be reasonable? Who's trying to make everybody like like, let's all take a step back and check your motives right now. Like hey, she's like, let me get to know these people on my own, and she sees she's so freaking smart. She's right to everybody's motives. I'm loving it so much. It's like watching like true crime and you have that one detective who's really good, who you're like, oh my god, this is he's going to solve the case, or she she's going to solve the case.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel like. I feel like, oh, bos is on the case, Bose is here, Okay, yes, yes, it's every scene of her now.
Speaker 1: I love her too.
Speaker 2: And so she defends dread Sutton pops in annoyingly and says like haw doesn't deserve it. Shut up, Oh shut up god. I mean all I think of is like Sutton just wasted. We're just not going to talk about at ten am, how she had like whiskey, you know, she had like flasks hidden in her I mean, we're just we're done with that. She's fine now. Everything is taken care of with Sutton. She's just the most because it's sociopath I mean, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: The worst and every scene Sutton talks about drinking every scene.
Speaker 2: It's yes, I feel the way about Sutton, and you also don't like her, but I feel as strongly about her as you do, Garcel, Like, I really, she's my number one. She's my least favorite of this group. And so then who was it Bose that is like, is peak really only texting? Is my least favorite of this group as well? I'm just okay, are so off and on? I don't I just fought like Sutton to me is kind of crazy. Garcela is not crazy. Garcela knows exactly what she's doing. She's and it's mean.
Speaker 1: It's just I find it mean towards dorriit now a lot of people feel like, oh well, dureit's been so racist, like she's she's earned Garcel's ire and that's fine, but then dislike her. Then just what about Sutton? Thank you? What about Kathy Hilton?
Speaker 2: So like, if you're I mean, if you really actually even put them Sutton is way I think if I just based on what we know, is way more that way than DA has made some ridiculous statements that we don't agree with.
Speaker 1: Duritas tone off, Dota's elitis, Dorita's all the things that I could imagine Garcel being mad about. But so are those other women, is what you're saying. And that's the thing. And Duret's never come for Garcel, That's as far as I remember. Duret's always been like, oh my god, I'm so sorry, Like that wasn't my intention? Can you tell me what I did wrong? And people are going to say, because when you do a podcast you hear people's voices, they're going to say yeah. But then durit never changes. She just does the same thing over and over. Well so does fucking Sutton, right, and they're besties, so I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, okay, So so she's like yeah, so so Bose is like, well, you know, how do you know if Kyle deserved it or if she deserved it or not or whatever. And Sutton points at Kyle and she goes, oh, yeah about Kyle, And then Cettain points at Kyle and she goes, she doesn't deserve it, and then Kyle points goes to Sutton as if these two have been freakin' best friends. She's like, she's literally had my back for eight years. You don't know the history, and then Bo's I couldn't quite understand all of this because it was loud, but Bose's basically says something like, well, you know, there's a lot of things you think, but then like you know, things can change. And then Kyle looks at the camera and just goes, I mean, I can see why she would think that, but she doesn't know the history, like Durit had to come up with something, otherwise she'd be the asshole. How how how how Kyle? How did how did she have to come up with something? You're the one going around telling people that PK is texting you.
Speaker 1: You started it right and some things.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious by the way. She's like, PK really texting memes? I just read she she's laughing, she loves it.
Speaker 1: But Jennifer Tilley is like, she's there, Sure he wasn't texting more than memes? And Bo's is like, yeah, I would have thought that too, and that's when Sutton goes, well, hopefully not needs, hopefully not dick picks.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a dick pick is because I've never seen one, because I've never been on a date.
Speaker 1: On the board of the ballet. The American Ballet Association, where do not talk about penises when we're at our board meetings.
Speaker 2: At a viper room, especially, we do not talk about penises. Now, have been enough penises here.
Speaker 1: Now sometimes the male ballerinas can have their their penises can be outline very clearly in their times. And do I stare at them for an inordinate amount of time? Yes, I do. But that is clinical. That is forensics. Because I'm on the board. Do you understand sis? That is forensics. That is just for learning, because you know, I don't know. But for some reason, I was married for a long time and had kids. But now I act like I'd never ever been on a date before. So I wear a sweater with a cat on it when I go on my first dates. I've never had said I'm a born again virgin, and I am offended by any mere mention of anything sexual.
Speaker 2: Oh, Mark, can you imagine if you got if you opened up a textan PK had sent you a dick pic, I'd be like, oh, well that's it. I'm done, just quitting. I'm quitting life. We did it, We gave it a good shot.
Speaker 1: But not only is Kyle like Leslie, you just Okay, I pause. You just put the picture of Peak's cock in my head like I'm gonna describe it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take it a step further. It's gonna be very flat. It's gonna be flat like a like a worm, like a guy there was a football.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Brett. Oh, I can't think his name.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you the dick pic and I felt bad for him. People send dickpics. Relax everybody. But it got out there, got leaked, and it was kind of purple and flat and like a worm, and that's what peaks. But it's not going to be very it's not gonna look it up. You can coloring what like?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean maybe maybe I made up the purple part. But it was definitely flat, like a worm. It was very strange, no offense. I'm sure it's beautiful. Point being that p K's is not. And I can guarantee the size is less than an inch. Oh my god, I guarantee you so he I guarantee you that does not trim his pubes at all.
Speaker 1: Oh god. Oh so there's just so much pubic care and it's going down his leg. I'm sorry, but yes it is.
Speaker 2: It is looking at Breads right now, hold on, I'm just going to do this. I'm sure he's had it like scrubbed. How do I type this without getting in trouble with my phone? Dick pic far, Dick pic. Yeah, I'm looking. I think I looked it up a long time ago. Oh you're blurred now. Oh it's in GQ, but I probably can unblur it. Well anyway, all right, let's move on.
Speaker 1: The point is yes, the point is that, you know, but we're okay whatever. All right, So they so we're back at Sutton's house and she's still trying to make her assistant auviy happen. Oh my god, the scenes it's like watching Benny Hill. It's like like they should speak it up and put it in like, you know, put some funny music behind it, because he's like not standard. And she's wearing a visor, which we find out is because it's country club day. More like country club day. See what I did there? Oh very now? Oh god, And it's just kind of to me that read as so.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying this is what she was doing, but it just read as a very I don't want to like white supremacist country club you know, like she's I'm a country club girl. Yeah, I mean, do we allow Jews and people of color? No, But that's not on me. That's what she strikes me. She's not going to be a member of like a country club that would have bows and Garcel, I mean to you.
Speaker 1: And obviously Sutton gets married again. It's going to be at a plantation wedding and Garcel will say nothing about it. Mm hmmm, yes, I mean, well we'll see.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she's wearing and then so then meanwhile they're doing this tennis let's dress like country club. That's the that's the theme they've come up with. But Kyle just trucks over, you know, because she's just she's not She's like, I don't really as she's carrying I don't know if she has a burkin in this scene that's later, but like she we know she has fifteen burkins inside each burcan. So she's like, I'm not really a country club girl. I'm just like I'm all about like Colorado and like living up the land. And Morgan like now she's very like she's like Billy Jean King. All of a.
Speaker 1: Sudden, me like a she's wearing this track suit.
Speaker 2: She's like, we're gonna play ten when she's playing tennis spoiler, She's like, ah, she like grunts, Oh, I know she's really trying to do this whole leaning into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then the and I'm I love her, I love her lesbian era and I'm not and that is later said, which I actually did love in that moment yea later at the end of the episode.
Speaker 1: But I was so controlled in like how she presents herself, what storylines are allowed to get out, and everybody else is just you know, does not give a fuck, which you know, I think is fine. So and oh and then Sutton says, Kyle's like, yeah, I still have my motherfucking panties in a fucking motherfucking twist. Sorry about my language, Like I'm a truck driver. And then don't worry at this country clip. You can swear you can drink. It's like, of course, she says, drink immediately. And by the way, what country clubs don't allow drinking? I mean, oh, it's on a special country club. You can drink. You can day drink. Well, that's kind of a whole point of it.
Speaker 2: That's the whole you're going there, and it's like, oh, it's so civilized because you're golfing at the country club that you pay a lot for. But it's still ten am no matter where you are, no judgment. Listen, I do it right. I think it sounds great, but yeah, I don't like this. See this is the thing again, Like Sutton's just sudden and she sucks. Kyle is always shape shifting. Now she's like, yeah, she's like trucker. Like I don't even understand what is a country clip? I grant when I played tennis, all get it together?
Speaker 1: What is this? And also also when Kyle says when she's like yeah, you guys, like my veins were popping out, like I was like blacking out, Like that's what happens when I get so mad. You know the last time I was that mad with Camille Grammar. No, Kyle, that's not the last time you were that mad. You just wanted to have a flashback of you yelling at Camille, which was so like, oh, because I was so young, that is not the la that was like ten years ago. I saw the lot better now. That's when her botox, I said, was like wrinkling.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, I thought I think I think her lips look crazy.
Speaker 1: I think the weird Madam doll like because the bottom and top are both like her top lip is doing the duck lip thing. I just I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: She's they're all shifting into different people, like she's her bottom part is becoming kind of Brandy. And then how is Brandy? Anybody checked in on Brandy lately and her like, I wonder in parasite did she get that taken care of?
Speaker 1: Because shit, it's a really good question.
Speaker 2: Which I mean, some people are saying it was like methy, but I mean I'm not going to say that that's the case because I have or have not done meth with Brandy. Okay, So then Garcel comes over for country club day, and I liked this moment for Garcel where she's like, yeah, I'm not going to play.
Speaker 1: I hurt my arm.
Speaker 2: I would do the same exact thing. I did that all the way through junior high with volleyball, like oh my toe, I broke my toe and they're like, which toe this one? I would just point I always I don't think I ever played once I faked sick. I would sometimes just run off. They wouldn't even notice I wasn't there, I would just go do something else, you know, I'd just be like, I have to go to the bathroom, and I would just hide in the bathroom almost every week.
Speaker 1: Not a fan. I just don't. I don't get it. And we've talked many times about both of our hate of dodgeball, so I can't even like came up. I was like, I'm sick.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous. Dodgeball's horrifying. And if I were, I would march down to the school and be like, this is abusive, and it is.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just an excuse for the kids that hate you to be aggressive and throw balls at your face and they hate it so much, sanctioned bullying.
Speaker 2: I would play beach volleyball though, if I can, just but like with a big beach ball, not with the hard volleyball. Yeah, still don't get that, but you know, like a fun, slow one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So so Garcel comes over, Ari serves them all like a waiter, like brings us. Yeah, and then Kyle is very She's like really, and I don't blame her. She doesn't know what's Sutton serving, right, it's Sutton. So she's like, I just really want to make sure, there's no alcohol in this, understandably, and I felt like Aviy was really dismissive. He's like, yeah, it's iced tea, or maybe it was Sutton, but somebody kind.
Speaker 1: Of sudden they looked at her like.
Speaker 2: Uh right, you're such a party pooper, Like enough with your not drinking all the time. She had every right to ask that I was with her on that. Yeah, I agree with you, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: So then basically Kyle starts this thing out. She's like, you, guys, you know what. The first person I called about this was Mo, and he told me that PK is really struggling right now. And I was like, I mean, I know he is, but I can't even be friends with him. It's like so awful, like I'm not allowed to be friends with him because of dreat Like I know we're so close, but if it hurts durrit, I just can't do it, you know. And do you guys know what Mo said? He said, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Right, Oh my god, Kyle, so think thank god, Garcel goes, well, yeah, if it was me, i'd be upset too, if I was dread, I'd be I'd be upset and something goes yeah, same, then Kyle says, yeah, but your situation is different, and then Garcel says, well, I mean it's similar to Dree but not with infidelity, but you know, getting really angry at one another. And then Setton goes, Kyle, you had infidelity. Now, this was hilarious. This was one of the best scenes.
Speaker 2: Because she's kind of drunk, so she's like, now remember Kyle, And so Kyle looks down because she's rolling the narrative.
Speaker 1: Stairs daggers at Sutton and Sutton does not care. She's up.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget that part, and Kyle goes, what part goes the infidelity part silly and kle I wasn't even sure what she was talking about, like she who committed infidelity? And soon goes she goes Who's Who's infidelity? And she goes you and Kyle goes with who. She goes with MO, and Kyle goes when, and Someton's like, oh my god, you've talked about it. You've totally talked about it, and then they show a flashback they get Kyle of Kyle going, yeah, you know, I've lost trust with Mo. There's been like a lot of things, and he finally gets something that really broke my trust, and then Garcel to cameras.
Speaker 1: Like, this is the unspoken thing we've never brought up. It's all over, there's tons of rumors, everyone talks about it, but no one brings it up. I mean people brought it up for years though, but I mean everybody between them, only Lisa Renna, I'm not Lisa Rinna vander pounmp Lisa vander Pump and then and Kyle freaking lost her mind. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So then somebody brings up I don't know who it was, is like what about the what are you talking about? The Instagram thing where Kyle basically said I don't like it when Moe's like communicating with other women on Instagram, and Kyle, that's what she meant. Okay, I was confused. I forgot what that was. But yes, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Remember when they were having that one lunch where they're there, I forgot where they were, but they're all it was there.
Speaker 2: She was already with Milly, and then she was already with Morgan, yes, and she was.
Speaker 1: Making all the scissoring comments. Okay, so so she Kyle goes, well that that's different. I think that's different.
Speaker 2: Yeah she shut that down, but yeah, yeah, She's like, then shows sudden she's like, I guess my mouth just says things in my mind. Didn't I mean I didn't. I don't write it down like you, but it was something like that. I think it's funnier to add to make sure this.
Speaker 1: Sometimes just stuff leaks out of my brain and out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: Let's make it something else, like sometimes things come from my butt that come through my throat, you know, the old southern saying to me, that's more interesting than what these assholes actually say. You know, oh yeah, yeah, it just comes through lack seam and which I've never seen in my life.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that is. It's just as an s i've heard. I just know, yeah, and I don't know. No, I don't, I don't know what that is. So then but then right out, yeah, tries to get this back on to read like she does not like when anybody is bringing anything up about her. So she's like, you guys, it's just an knowing how she went about it. Like, I know for a fact it doesn't bother her if I text PK, Yeah, that's what she says like, she's such a liar. No, imagine, She's like, yes, she's fine with it. She loves that I text her husband, her current husband. By the way, they're separated, they're not divorced. It hasn't been years. She's going through it right now, dere and Kyle is just adding salt to the wound. And then Garcel goes, well, I think she just wants you to take her side. And this is also being disingenuous because in a minute that they don't like to read and they're they're happy. This is happening to dree right, they totally are. Kyle's just trying to shift. She's like, I don't whatever I just meant back. Then now I get she doesn't want me to. And then Setton goes, is it really only memes? And then Kyle says, well, I mean, hey, we text other stuff too. It's such a seaword, and Sutton goes, well, does he talk his relationship the relationship and Kyle says no, he's too smart for that. Oh okay, so he's being sneaky. So you are both being freaking sneaky. Yeah, no, I think Kyle classic fucking Kyle Kyle goes, you know what, I don't even know who Dared is right now? Right? And that I wrote, I wrote, who are you? Kyle? Who are you?
Speaker 2: And then they continue to mean girl to read as always.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. Who wants to be around that? Who was? Who would want to be friends with someone like that? I don't and Sutton goes, I don't, and Garcel goes not me. Okay, I have I have a lot.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to the next scene because I have a lot to say about this, unless do you have anything else to say about I just want to reiterate that, like the whole Kyle going I don't know who you are right now?
Speaker 1: She does that to so many people. Yes, sudden girl, she was just doing it to you. Last season she had a I don't know who you are right now? Who is this? I don't recognize this Sutton? So that's that's such.
Speaker 2: A good point, like trying to make it seem like you're doing something for cameras. That's what Kyle's always accusing people when she's exactly doing.
Speaker 1: That exactly and nobody. I just don't understand. It made me mad that nobody was calling her out for that. Why didn't Sutton. Go, wow, Kyle, that's just funny that that's exactly what you said about me last season, because they went on your side exactly exactly. And these people are so they're so I they're so fake.
Speaker 2: But hey, that's why we like the show, right yeah, I mean I like them the least. But then so Erica.
Speaker 1: Erica, who's whole.
Speaker 2: Through line right now, her whole thing storyline is that she's decorating her house, her sad, really small little shack of a three thousand square foot house in whatever Hancock Park, which is extremely just neighborhood, And if you ever see the outside shots of her house, it's like still among mansions. They're probably showing her guest house just to I swear to you, I would not be surprised if that was or backhouse that they're showing, which, honestly, you know what, here's a little thing that's interesting during the pandemic. Do you remember when stars started making little videos for us, like here's how you can give make sure to wear masks, and you've noticed you'd be like trying to look at their kitchen, like their kitchen doesn't look that fancy. They were using their guesthouse kitchens, are you. Yes, Tom Hanks was one of the first, which is fine, it's his right, but he was going to the guest because he didn't want to appear in this perfect, you know, like nine hundred square foot kitchen with marble everywhere whatever and copper pans, and not that he doesn't have a right to have those things, but it would be tone deaf to make these like pandemic videos from there. So he was using like their shitty back kitchen that wasn't even finished to the back. There's a couple of them, and I thought I always thought that was really funny. I was like, what can't be their house?
Speaker 1: Wow, that is interesting. Yeah, none of these people except when they're eccentric. I always loved that. Like Larry David drove a Prius. I always thought that was really cool because I was like, I drive a Prius, and that makes it okay, Like, you know, he's switched it up and he's stayed with the alert, he's stayed with the hybrid, and I like that. But now he probably drives some crazy Mercedes electric car.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Somebody told me that he had this like little Beamer electric car for a while.
Speaker 1: He was kind of known for it.
Speaker 2: But then no problem, he's doing his best. He's doing his part.
Speaker 1: Yes he is. Okay, So Erica goes to.
Speaker 2: Me dread an HD Buttercup, which by the way, is in Culver City, and it's nice, but I don't know the way they're trying to make it seem like would you like shamps? It's like I don't know if there would be. It's like like it's not living spaces, but can you imagine we go to living spaces, They're like, would you like a my eye while you're walking around living spaces? I mean, I know it's a lot of interior designers like show their stuff there, but it's not you know, it's not the Pacific design side. It's fine, it's right, it's fine. Okay, it's nice.
Speaker 1: I love that Martin like had this, He's dressed nice. But then he has this giant like fanny pack chest pack like over you know what I mean, Like it's the giant fanny pack with a zipper across it just across his chest.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, he's got to rulers. He probably does have like a little ruler. He's got shit.
Speaker 2: He's serious and they're obviously trying to do a spin off on him. There's no question they're trying to do show with him.
Speaker 1: I'm just fine. You know what they're doing. They're showing, They're throwing a lot of stuff against the wall. They're trying Auvy, They've got Martin. There's all these side characters now that keep getting whole scenes so that we can see what the viewers like, so they can do a show one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to tell you right now, Bravo, if you're listening, Avvy ain't it. I'll watch the Interior Design one. I will. I like those kind of shows. But what's av gonna do?
Speaker 1: Right? They even ever make our Friends?
Speaker 2: And from vander Pomp there was it looked like there might be a spinoff, and you know, maybe they're still trying, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't see how. I don't see what that would be.
Speaker 2: I know there was talk of a spinoff, but maybe they put them all together, maybe Avy and Ann they're all going to have their own Oh they might ooh you know, and then like it shows them going to their various jobs and just call it side characters and they all have to live in a house together and have their lives taped I feel like there was a show. There was a brief show with Melissa McCarthy. Maybe it was a pilot. No, I think it was a show.
Speaker 1: It was called like These Friends of Ours or something, and it was all like the friends of famous people. It was all the like side characters in these people's lives. That's interesting, fame it not. Somehow, I just guess it wasn't interesting enough to get picked up.
Speaker 2: Right, I kind of do you remember that? But yeah, I don't think this is going to work. Auvy like Avy and Anne was like, oh, now we have to live in a condo together for how long?
Speaker 1: And Martin's like absolutely, it's like a reality show.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they're all they're all doing that, but they all have their podcasts. So everybody's got their podcast studios set up in different rooms and everyone's like, can you guys keep it down. Sorry, I'm doing an episode recording. I'm recording right now. They're like, well, we recorded earlier, let's try to record at the same time. They don't have any space. They have like cubicles because there's not enough rooms for all of them, so they just have different cubicles. So there's just no way you could just hear others. You'd hear obvious podcasts like Gently Behind and and Martin's like, I'm not doing I actually have work to do if they make him live there. It's just it's just it's so we just don't like things when they're so transparent, right, And that's it is.
Speaker 1: It really is so okay. So, yeah, I just wrote this is a commercial for Merton's show, and blah blah blah. And Eric is like, oh god, birth, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was so grossed out, she says, she I just wrote like she's acting like she didn't take anything. She's like some people take everything. I just like took one spoon or whatever. And it's like, oh and the victim's money. You took a late and also twenty million dollars. I like Erica, but I don't like the bullshit. She's better than this.
Speaker 1: No, she's actually hot. Probably. Yeah, I just need to decorate. I need a place, I need something for me. You have a lot for you. You have a glam squad. Always have a glam squad, and not cheap. He's not cheap.
Speaker 2: No, oh, so this is whatever. So they have their new crew, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she and then Erica makes that comment about like, yeah, I probably should have done what his ex wife did, but that would have been a and then air quotes big deal. Right, Oh really it would have been a big deal because like, but you went ahead and took the earrings, you took the million dollar earrings that I mean, oh, it would have been so such a big deal, Like everybody would have been all on me if I took something. Yeah, it's because it wasn't your money, right, Yeah, so should we should we should we break this now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Let's break it now, you guys, because we have so much more. So we're doing this as we have been in two parts, so we're staying we got a lot for part two happen. Yeah, So why don't we should we say hi to our friends?
Speaker 1: Or should we know? We should? We should say hi to our friends? Because there are friends I feel like you want to ignore them, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I want to say I it was my idea and I'm the one who wants to send them gifts. And Stephanie says, no gifts. They said they wrote no gifts please, right, I said that. I respect that, Like, I don't know, what's that? What's the time limit?
Speaker 1: Again? On weddings. The year you get a year a year.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got some shit. I got some shit I gotta get. Okay, let's say hi to Kathy Calman and do it a Sutton.
Speaker 1: It makes me laugh.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's Kathy Caleman. Don Lee, I've just I don't even really understand where the penis goes. Sorry, Don Sarah Biker, Jenny Harden, we're going to go to the country club today. But I just need to make sure that you're not like Ashkenazi, right, just need it.
Speaker 1: We just have to. Jane McMurray, I know.
Speaker 2: You're good, and Yarbro should be okay, Shelly Clavier, I'm looking at good names here, Sherry Shannon, Cherry Singer. I don't know about Sary Singer because you know Tama Adams, Paul Sully, Sullivan, You're fine. I think as long as just like you know, keep it, keep it in your pants. Stephanie Rinker, Sid Weldon, Lauren Barnes, and Kelly d y'all are all invited to come play tennis at my house.
Speaker 1: That's so nas Sean. We love you and we love your your your shout out for Rotary dot org. And if you ever want to change it up, get us up.
Speaker 2: But yes, please, and we love you for doing that. We love you for using your shout for the Better. Rotary Club brings local people together to figure out how to give back to their community, So please check it out.
Speaker 1: Yep. And Jamie val spitfire Social. That's the way to up elevate your business, your smaller medium business by using spitfire Social to do your advertising. Adam Lerner can get you a car's a car broker. Go to Adam's goot acar dot com and he'll help you, like, do it all without any pain. Laura Stewart, you want to tell us about that?
Speaker 2: Yes, she has Aspire Counseling that she practices a practice in Colorado. She and other therapists specialized in trauma work. Did you remote brain mapping? You got to check this out. Go to Denver Brainspotting dot com. It's the coolest thing ever.
Speaker 1: Yep. And then, last, but not least, our friend Jackaline Bellick has a company called Get a Better Ranking. Get a Better Ranking dot com and they do search engine optimization so it improves your SEO numbers, gets your business at the top of a Google search. And you need that, so go to get a better ranking dot com all right, we love you guys. We'll see you for part two in like just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you guys. Hi June Bi