Speaker 1: Welcome to Here's to Your Health With Joshua Lane. Here's to Your Health discusses the current thinking and wellness, bringing you the most influential thinkers in beauty, fitness, and longevity. Your host, Joshua Lane, was part of the Doctor and Wigmore team that helped bring wheat, grass sprouts, and raw foods to a worldwide audience and now the host of Here's to Your Health. Joshua Lane.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this edition of Here's to Your Health. I'm your host, josh Lane. The subject of the consumption of raw milk and raw milk cheeses has become very much a discussion in the United States. People thinking, oh, my goodness, raw milk. We heard that was very bad for us. We're going to die of terrible things if we have that, and people said, no, no, we likes the way it tastes. We feel real good on it. We think it's a better product to consume. It's actually good for us and taste fantastic. And so to discuss the idea of raw milk is mart mccafee, who is the founder of Raw Farm, America's largest raw dairy, and he is really the point man for the ideas that no, no, raw milk properly produced, carefully tested is really not just fun, but really an important product that we should be eating for all good health. Mark McAfee, welcome.
Speaker 3: To the show.
Speaker 2: Ah you said it all, yeah, thank you so Mark. Please, So for the listeners who think, okay, raw milk, we have no idea what that is. What is raw milk?
Speaker 4: Well, in general, there are two kinds of raw milk we're discussing here, and ram up from cows is what we're talking about this morning. Although there's ram up from human beings as well. That's called breast milk, which we all know is fantastic for children. But the two kinds of raw up we're talking about today is from cows, and that's rawm up for pasteurization and rabof for human consumption. And that's really important to wrap your brain around because there's two different standards for the production of that milk.
Speaker 5: For the pasteurization side, it should be pasteurized.
Speaker 4: It's allowed to have all kinds of dirt and pathogenic bacteria E.
Speaker 5: Coli.
Speaker 4: It's com mingled together between twenty five or fifty different dairies dumped into one book tank, and the dairies are paid very little money for the milk, so there's no effort to make it clean or pasagen free now completely. In contrast, raw milk for human consumption, like raw farm.
Speaker 5: Produces, is passagen free. It comes from.
Speaker 4: One dairy, it's owned and operated by the farmer, and the standards are extremely high.
Speaker 5: The workers are paid well.
Speaker 6: There's testing of every batch, every calist tested to.
Speaker 4: Be healthy several times a week, and that milk comes.
Speaker 5: Out to be bioactive.
Speaker 4: Rich bioactives found in raw milk are very very good for the gut and very good for the immune system and are found in European studies to be incredibly good for your health. All those bioactives are destroyed in pasteurization. So there's a huge movement of people to get raw milk from responsible farmers that are trained and use high staters and do testing of the milk. And it's becoming extremely popular because it's good for your health and kids.
Speaker 5: Thrive on it with fewer colds and flu and ear.
Speaker 4: Infections and things like that, and asthma is greatly decreased.
Speaker 5: So I challenge you, if you're out.
Speaker 4: There in America listening, find a good raw up producer if you're in California, find raw.
Speaker 5: Arm and try it.
Speaker 4: You're going to find it delicious, nutritious, and also very good for your health and got microbiome right.
Speaker 2: Our guest is Mart mccaffee, the founder of raw Arm, America's largest row dairy, And let me say that, you know, I drink the fermented raw milk from Royal Farm and it really tastes good, and I really feel that my health is better when I consume it. It's just I almost you could almost use it as not it's not a medicine, but I use it as a therapeutic product. I just love the way it tastes and I feel good on it. And talking about ear infections. When I was a kid, I had all that ear infection business, and I think a lot of it was because I was consuming processed milk, pasteurized milk, and I didn't realize it. I was a kid, My parents didn't realize it. But when you use raw milk, none does it tastes better, It has much more food value. Now Mark, in the past three or four years, has the movement to use raw milk just exploded.
Speaker 5: It's growing.
Speaker 4: People are telling other people about their experiences with raw milk.
Speaker 5: In fact, this last weekend we.
Speaker 4: Had the thick time we've held this get together on the farm. Is he bent on the farm?
Speaker 5: It's called camping with the Cows, right.
Speaker 4: We had fourteen hundred people here for a few days.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 5: We had eighty five influencers. And I'll tell you what. We had a great time.
Speaker 4: We had about forty bonfires down the middle of the road here where we're camping out under the stars.
Speaker 5: And full moon. We had great food.
Speaker 4: We had local vendors of food that want to align with us and actually collaborate with us because they.
Speaker 5: Want to nourish people. Also, I'll tell you what, it.
Speaker 4: Seemed more like a movement to me than a brand celebration, a movement of people that wanted to know their farmer, know their food. And we toured them through a dairy. They got to watch the milking and the cows. They got to see the cows munched on the pastures. I took a few of these influencers on an exclusive tour of our pathogen lab, a Thermoughfisher passaging lab which we have on farm and we can do up one hundred and about one hundred and ninety tests a day. Routinely, we do about one hundred and fifty tests a day at three different levels, at the cow level, at the bulk pink level, and at the finished product level.
Speaker 5: To assure that there are zero passages including E.
Speaker 4: Coli, salmonel Asteria campobactor in our food products.
Speaker 5: So there's not going to be any surprises.
Speaker 4: We've really nailed the whole issue of any kind of potential passage in bacteria that may or may not be found in raw milk, which is extremely rare, but it can happen.
Speaker 5: We don't even want it to happen rarely.
Speaker 4: So we had a wonderful, wonderful event of everybody getting together and we had people coming from Seattle, we had people from New York, we had people from England. We have people from Canada, Australia all visiting our farm, along with lots of local people here in California celebrating their farmer, the brand, and also, like I said, more of a movement.
Speaker 5: We even had a band from Texas playing music until real late at night. It was wonderful. We had great time.
Speaker 2: That sounds great. Our guest is Mark mccafee, the president, the founder of Row Farm America's largest ruw dairy with I believe more than eighteen hundred cows. Mark. I always say you're the largest in America. Are you the largest rod dairy in the world by far?
Speaker 5: Nobody's even close. We have two dairies that we own and operate.
Speaker 4: We're making six hundred cows on each dairy, which is about twelve hundred cows altogether.
Speaker 5: We have about.
Speaker 4: Fifty to fifty five thousand gallons a week of milk going into our creamery, on our trucks, going to stores and sold across America, all around California, except for cheese, which by the way, is one of the only truly raw cheeses in America.
Speaker 5: Just recently, the FDA has asked us to please pasteurize our raw cheeses and then label them as raw. Well, we refused.
Speaker 4: We said that's unethical, it's fraud, it's misleading, and we would never do that. So the same high quality milk that we served people in California, in the bottle of milk everybody loves, is being made into wonderful raw cheese, and it's truly raw with all these bioactives still in it.
Speaker 5: It's not fraudulent, it's ethical.
Speaker 4: So we're really standing up for consumers and these bioactives that are so important.
Speaker 2: Our guest is Mark mccaffee, the founder president of Raw Farm, which is a great raw milk producer. And by the way, I eat the raw milk cheese and it really has a great taste. Now, you have mentioned in earlier broadcasts on my show that yours is truly raw. Are you saying that other cheeses on the market that say they are raw milk cheeses are indeed pasteurized.
Speaker 5: Let me quote the FDA. This is the quote from Jane Choi, who is.
Speaker 4: An FDA inspector that was with us last month, and she said, you are the last remaining raw cheese in America that doesn't thermalize or pasteurize your cheese. And in America there is no definition of the word raw in code, so people are free to pasteurize their cheese and then label it raw cheeses. I really, really, really really I'm disgusted by that, because consumers are looking for the French paradox cheese, the cheese that's unprocessed. Remember, these bioactives that are so important in raw milk and raw cheese are destroyed by heat. So when that consumer goes out to buy that raw cheese from some brand out there, it's not raw.
Speaker 5: That's betrayal, that's fraud. And we are not that cheese.
Speaker 4: We are the cheese that never takes the milk above body temperature and all of those bioactives like in the French Paradox type cheeses are truly raw and available to your gut and your body and your family and are extremely nourishing as well as protective and health giving. That's why they wrote the big story about the French Paradox.
Speaker 5: They said, up with the red wine and all the.
Speaker 4: Raw cheeses that were so fantastic to preserve and protect people's health. Well, in America, you might be able to find some raw cheeses around here and there, but the retail side beside that's regulated by the FDA. According to the FDA, were the last ones in America, and we refused to back down. We will not pasteurize and call it raw.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's shocking. That's shocking. Our guest, Mark McAfee, founder president of Raw Farm Here in California. They produce really remarkably good tasting raw milk, cheese, raw milk, milk, fermented raw milk mark Have any of the restaurant tours, the gourmet restauranteurs, you know, the real elite people working as chefs in the United States and I guess in Europe, have they picked up on the raw milk.
Speaker 4: Yes, they have a lot of people don't buy raw milk when they go to a restaurant, but they use raw cream and raw butter in preparing products and preparing you know, meals. So and when people are making truly wonderful salad dressings, they'll use our raw cream or if they're going to make some other dessert whipped cream, they'll use our raw cream or our raw butter on the bread. So the butter and the cream are very, very very high in these bioactives. So the fat is where it's at when it comes to carrying these bioactives. So raw cream whipped in the whipped cream fantastic with vegetables and strawberries and stuff.
Speaker 5: Is a great dessert.
Speaker 4: That's being used by you know, lots of places. As well as the raw butter, which is eighty seven percent butterfat, which carries all these bioactives as well, yeah, it's out there.
Speaker 5: We have people doing it, especially cafir.
Speaker 4: To make smoothies and the milk is being made it a coffee and yeah, there's a lot of people doing it, even local vendors here using our raw products in foods that they sell in the public.
Speaker 5: It's wonderful.
Speaker 2: Mark, do you see raw milk getting much much bigger? I mean it's hard to be at the future, but do you see it suddenly becoming in a year or two or three from now absolutely a mainstream item?
Speaker 5: Yes, I do.
Speaker 4: But remember that raw milk comes from a farm with high integrity, high standards, and takes care of the cows, and takes care of the farm workers and the employees, the teamworkers doing the work.
Speaker 5: It's not as inexpensive as pasteurized.
Speaker 4: Milk, where anything goes and the pasteurization excuses all the dirt and the bacteria and the pathogens that are there that shouldn't be there.
Speaker 5: So I think that.
Speaker 4: It's going to take some time.
Speaker 5: For the evolution to occur where.
Speaker 4: There's acknowledgement because it's so disruptive. We are disrupting the marketplace by coming in with a product that is more expensive but yet brings you all the health and if it's missing in the highly processed cheap food.
Speaker 5: So I know that in.
Speaker 4: Europe food prices are higher, people use more of the majority of their income on food versus America, where we're kind of the cheap food nation. We paid dearly in our health, so I don't consider cheap food to be actually inexpensive. I consider it to be the most expensive thing we're doing, which is cheating ourselves and our health. Our gut microbiome is critical to our health. It's eighty percent of our immune system. So if you want to be able to deal with threats to the environment coming at you every year with flu and viruses and god knows what else, you need to have a strong immune system. And raw melk to fear like you drink are so important to building that immune system so you.
Speaker 5: Don't get sick, or if you do get sick.
Speaker 4: It's very mild and very short in duration, and you recover very quickly with the antibodies to the next threat. So yeah, I do see it evolving, but it's going to take a little time. We say, we don't sell ram up, we teach it. So this is an educational issue, and that's why I'm on your show today is to teach people so they know better they can do better.
Speaker 2: Right now, I completely agree education is very important. Mark, We have about a minute left where can listeners of Here's to Your Health purchase the raw farm raw milk, the fermented raw milk, the keifer which I love, and also the raw milk cheese, which I also just love. I think, and when I give it to family and friends, they think, oh my god, this really tastes good. So, you know, because I find family hates it when I talk about health, they just think, are you preaching?
Speaker 3: You shut up?
Speaker 2: But when I say this is gourmet food, they say, oh my god, we like the way this tastes. So I've done really good with my family and friends. When I talk about gourmet and the raw milk, the raw farm cheeses and fermented milks fall right in that category, and my family uniformly says, oh my godness, you're correct on this. We actually agree with one thing.
Speaker 4: You have to say, Joshua, Well, you can find our products at the farm store.
Speaker 5: On the farm we have a farm.
Speaker 4: Store in northern California, and Heyward, we have one opening up at Glendield, California. On our website RAWFARMUSA dot com rawfarmusa dot com. You can find those three farm stores with the products are much cheaper, and then we're in five hundred other stores.
Speaker 6: The Sprout Store, our best partner, is one hundred and fifty Sprout stores. Right Hairwan Hurky Store laughing. You know, we're all over the place. Go to our website. There is a store finder. You can find the store closest to you. And we're all over California, including the northern coast.
Speaker 4: The middle coast is Southern California, northern California, and we always welcome people to come to a farm tour and meet your farmer and get to know your food even better.
Speaker 5: See the cows.
Speaker 2: That sounds fantastic. Our guest has been Mart McAfee, who's a regular contributor to Here is to your Health, and Mark has the largest raw dairy in the United States and worldwide, more than twelve hundred cows and doing fantastic work. The cheeses, the offensive raw milk. They will taste so good, you'll be so impressed. Those of you who will love food will love these raw farm cheeses and milks and fromented milks. This is Josh Lane, you're listening to hears to your health. Take a short break. We'll be right back after these important messages.
Speaker 8: Friends, say goodbye to rough, dry and troubled skin. Even acne scars vague with Allo Life. Skin Jel by Alo Life not over process. So look for the dark yellow color like the ancients wrote about that gets to work fast in five minutes to forty five days. Skin jel for more beautiful skin by Alo Life. Call eight hundred four one four a l Oe. That's eight hundred four one four alo an a plus better business bureau company skin Jell available at Whole Foods, Clarks Natural Grocers, other quality stores, plus Allolife dot com. Eight hundred four one four Aloe. That's eight hundred four one four a l Oe Alolife ala Vera for You eight hundred four one four Aloe. Do something good for yourself. Zoom into the new year. Leaders in health products since nineteen ninety one, Allo Life for a Healthier Life.
Speaker 7: The latest from the greatest, the best in new music by classic rockers, with your host, the insane Daryl Wayne.
Speaker 9: This is Alice Cooper.
Speaker 10: And if Daryl Wayne is insane, what does that make mean?
Speaker 9: Criminally insane. Stick around to find out.
Speaker 11: Many of the artist interviews from the Latest from the Greatest have been captured on audio book.
Speaker 12: There is a volume one.
Speaker 3: In volume two, great information and conversations with people in the industry and people surrounded by the industry, and of course the rock stars themselves.
Speaker 13: I'm the Revenuel Greed and you're listening to the Insane Daryl Wayne, and I said, Wayne Insane.
Speaker 3: You can find it on Amazon or Blackstone Audio. Search for the Latest from the Greatest from Daryl Wayne d A R R E L L.
Speaker 12: Wayne.
Speaker 14: Hello, this is weird All Yankovic and you listening to the Insane darl Wayne. Aren't you.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this edition of Here Is to Your Health. I'm your host, Josh Lane. As Americans like to exercise and eat more carefully, new nutrition bars and products are coming into the marketplace, and really something that's brand new U is the Jimmy Bar, which is now incorporating five grams of Creatin into the bars. The first bar to have creatin. Creating has become was popular actually years ago, and now it's way more popular. Uh, Jimmy Simon, welcome to the show.
Speaker 15: Thank you so much for having me appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Very happy to have you on. So jim the New, the new Jimmy Bar. I noticed that it seems very popular with athletes, specifically it wrestlers and boxers. Uh, and how did you manage to introduce the Jimmy bar to this? You know, these these powerful athletes.
Speaker 16: Wow, Well, it's interesting, you're you're right, it's been around forever. It's been around for fifty years. I mean I took creating in the eighties, right, But in creating, by the way, for your listeners, it's three amino acids and they're the building blocks to build muscle. But what's happened, you know since the eighties is that there have been numerous, numerous studies. It's probably the most studied ingredient or supplement of all time. Is that what it also does is helped brain health, brain fog, women who are going through paramenopause. It helps your energy, it helps your bones. You know, as we get older, you start hitting your mid thirties, forties, fifties, sixties, you lose muffle every year. It's just inevitable, right, And that's why you're having a lot of people come out and say you must weightlift. It's gone crazy, right, you must weightlift into your sixties, seventies and eighties. You know, s folks who get, you know, into their sixties, they start getting hunched over a little bit. That's because they're losing a lot of muscle mass. So you have to lift not to be a bodybuilder. And you know, center and a speedot. But you just got a weight lift a few days a week, and you gotta walk and you gotta move. Creating helped you in every every step of the way of building muscle again. You're not gonna be Arnold Schurzenegger. You're just gonna keep that that physique you used to have. You get stronger, and it starts for repairing old, old bent bumps and bruises. You know, I had an elbow injury from Brazilian jiu jitsu from years ago, and I just noticed after about three six months taking.
Speaker 15: Creating again, I'm like gone. I didn't even notice it, it's just gone.
Speaker 16: You start getting stronger, you start having more energy, you know, in that brain flog like I was always you know, half falling asleep at two o'clock in the afternoon after staring at the computer for six hours and it starts going away. So what's happened is it's been good marketing around creating. People are taking it in. The prop with creatine has always been until our creation is a pain of it is chalking. You put it in your water, you shake it up, you put in your coffee. It doesn't taste very good, kind of like baking soda, that consistency of baking. There's nothing pleasant about it. It's not awful, not like taking breaking wheat grass juice, but it's not pleasant and it's not portable, and no one had put it in food before because it's very difficult to put in food and still remain stable and effective. And we created a patent petting technology that allows it to go into food and stay stable for fifteen months.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, okay, so that's important. Our guest is Jim Simon, the founder the president of Jimmy Barr, the first I Guess protein health bar that has five grams of creatin in it. So it's really kind of really kind of groundbreaking and creating again is very popular. And I also like to find perhact that Jim mentioned that we had a nobo injury and he started taking the creating it really took him six months and he thought, oh, yeah, that's way better. Because when people take nutrition, you know, it's not a drug. You're not going to feel better in twenty minutes. But if you stay with it three months, four months, five months, six months, you can see results. But people need to know that because they think, well I've been taking creating for two days, I don't feel better. They need to understand the timeframe because nutrition is not drugs.
Speaker 15: Right, It's true.
Speaker 16: And also you don't you don't really know if anything's going to work if you think about it, like you know, vitamins has been scrutinized for fifty years, right that you.
Speaker 15: Know, just taking my vitamin C or taking this do anything?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 16: You know everyone's and I think the FDA came out with a few years ago said that it does nothing, even though it's probably a trillion dollar industry. I think things started happening with ozampic. So ozampic was sort of the first drug or supplement or whatever you want to call it to come out that actually works. Right, you take your osampic or your take your GLP one and guess what you will be able to fit into your thirty two ways you know, in a month it actually works. You don't have to be overweight. It works period, you know, And and I.
Speaker 15: Compare that to creating.
Speaker 16: It works. It works if you take it every day five grams. You eat a Jimmy Bar every day, and you do a little working out, nothing crazy, you know, go for your walks, lift a little weights, some pushups.
Speaker 15: You will get very strong, very quickly.
Speaker 16: But you will also experience more energy, more clarity, get rid of brain fog. It reduces inflammation. It's just it just works. Whereas all the other stuff you never know if it works. Like the stuff of your hair, you know, where all the men we're all searching for women searching for how do we cure our thinning hair as wet all there's still really no solution that one hundred percent works.
Speaker 2: Right right, I guess is Jim Simon Jim Simon with Jimmy Barr, which is brand new and the Jimmy Barr has five milligrams of creating in it. And did Jimmy Barr also was available? Did Genz's all have it? You know? Costco has it? I think Vita Corost has it. I mean, so so where exactly think when people get the Jimmy Bars.
Speaker 16: Every Costco in America has it, so that's a start, and then second, every GNC in America, Extra Mile, all the Chevron stores on the West coast, Cumberland Farms, the big convenience store chain on the East coast.
Speaker 15: We're rolling against some very big really we'll be in sam soon with it.
Speaker 16: We're talking to Walmart, big on TikTok, big on Amazon, we're about you know, you can always find it Amazon.
Speaker 15: TikTok, Costco, G and D. Great start.
Speaker 16: We only launched it in October and we've gotten a massive result. And now we just actually just chipped a bunch of Malaysia.
Speaker 15: There's been a.
Speaker 16: Really enormous success for you know, we're a family company. We started twelve years ago with my sister. So it's not you know, we're not owned by pirate equity. We're not owned by Hershey's or Kellogg's. We're not a trillion dollar company or a family company that innovates very quickly and we do things fast, we do things smart, and we do it the right way. So this was third party lab test that it works, and now we're getting this response that you know, for this successful family business has become crazy, right, it's going through the roof.
Speaker 15: It's really been kind of you know, our Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Jim, I asked this, are you just shocked that your creatin bar has become I'll use the word in a positive sense, so mainstream people. Suddenly it's been embraced by some powerful entities. I mean, are you surprised by that?
Speaker 16: I'm you never know, you know, when you own a business, you never know how something's going to work, right. But I knew that when I started pitching it to retailers and we threw it on TikTok first, believe it or not. TikTok an innovation engine for food and cosmetics and beauty items and stuff like that, and it just went crazy, and and Costco took us in nationally, which had never happened us before.
Speaker 15: They just said, we want it. What's they taste good?
Speaker 16: You know, it's delivering twenty grams of protein and five DRAMs of creating.
Speaker 15: Very very low sugar.
Speaker 16: We use real ingredients, it's not junk ingredients like most protein bars.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I've been pretty amazed with it, and now I'm excited to see where it goes. Because creating is still like you know, buying Amazon at twenty bucks.
Speaker 15: It's still relatively early.
Speaker 16: It's very early in food, but it's still pretty early where it's only about six percent of Americans take creating in any form, so.
Speaker 15: We've got a long way to go.
Speaker 16: Less than two percent of the world or one percent of the world, so it's still tiny, but people are starting to catch on. We're a big part of that where now it's we've made it portable. You don't have to do the chalky stuff. My wife used to joke that, you know, it started taking a couple of years ago.
Speaker 15: It was a little banged up, just from.
Speaker 16: You know, like jiu JITs know, old injuries, you know, as we get older, and I would take the creatine and you know, it would be in a bagging and it's white. She's like, you're gonna every time we go to PSA, she goes, You're they're gonna see thank you again, Pablo Escobar or something like that. I'm like, well, yeah, it's not cocaine, so I'm not terribly worried about it. But if they want to flag me, they can, you know, that's it with their stick and see that it's not you know, Okay, there's it.
Speaker 15: Was just a pavement.
Speaker 16: It doesn't taste good, very easy to forget, you know, it's very it's if you're approtein if if you're a protein dense diet, there's a million places.
Speaker 15: You can get your protein.
Speaker 16: I mean, how you can go to McDonald's and eat one of the burgers, right, you can get your protein anywhere.
Speaker 15: You can't get creating anywhere.
Speaker 16: And and you're our body does have creatine from from what we eat, but a very very small dose, and we lose it as we get older. So I'm finding which is really interesting. When we were with mister Olympia, the people who are really coming us to it most were eighteen year olds, seventeen year olds. You know, kids are taking creating. Kids and athletes are taking creating. My seventeen year old's son was taking or he is taking creating. He's a kickboxer.
Speaker 15: It just works.
Speaker 16: It makes you very strong. You still had to work out, but it makes you very strong, and it makes you feel good. It makes you almost makes you feel kind of alive.
Speaker 15: It's it's nice.
Speaker 2: Our guest is Jim Simon, the founder was a sister of Jimmy Barr. The first bar protein bar they have twenty grams of protein, which is actually a very good amount of protein, and five grams of creating. I noticed that you seem to have a lot of those were martial artists, boxers, et cetera, of various forms. So how did that community just suddenly grab onto the Jimmy Bar.
Speaker 16: It was, it was intentional about five years ago. Well, I've been doing martial arts for thirty five years, and I wrestled in high school a little bit in college, so I would I can speak the language I started. I'm doing it analytics on who buys our bars.
Speaker 15: This is pre creating.
Speaker 16: You know, early when we were just high protein, those sugar and we skewed, interestingly enough, more women than men.
Speaker 15: Which is an interesting place to be.
Speaker 16: And we realized it's probably because of our approachable you know, we're family business.
Speaker 15: We're very approachable.
Speaker 16: Our bars are not called you know, Quest or Supreme or you know, something like Jemmy Bar.
Speaker 15: It's a very friendly name.
Speaker 16: It sounds like a golden retriever, right, So it's there's something about our business always been very friendly, approachable.
Speaker 15: We take our products seriously. We don't take ourselves that's seriously.
Speaker 16: You know, we're not a bunch of you know, gigantic bodybuilders. We're regular human beings, and so we keewed female.
Speaker 15: But I wanted to bring more male younger.
Speaker 16: I want to get younger and want to get more male, so I reached out to martial artists, which is both male and female, by the way, but excuse younger, excuse the younger demographic. Certainly the fans of like the UFC, you're younger, very heavily male. And because I've done martial arts forever, I've managed to get a lot of sponsor a lot of athletes. We sponsored a lot of champions in the UFC, Brazilian jiu jitsu champions, a couple of boxers, but mostly martial artists and wrestlers, and they've just adapted to our you know where the we're kind of the unofficial bar of MMA. They just love the bar and they like the fact that the founder actually tumbles around on the mat every once in a while too, so so that you know, I'm one of them. And we haven't gone after you know, baseball, football, the basketball, hockey yet, but we're starting to now. But the biggest users, I'll give you two stats that are kind of interested biggest users of protein and creating in general are strength athletes, which doesn't surprise you. The second is endurance you know, runners, cyclists, kind of your weekend warriors. You know, guys who get you know, people who get sweaty. But the third biggest demographic right now is women who are taking creating because of the properties that help you during perimenopause. You know, my wife's intermitted forties, she's joined through perimenopause right now, and she's taken creating.
Speaker 15: She's like, I feel so much better to hear the brain fog.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 15: So women are the fastest growing.
Speaker 16: It's still heavily male, seventy one to twenty nine, but that twenty nine is coming up, and so we're excited about that as well, that we've always skewed a little more female. Right now, we're fifty to fifty our Jimmy bars fifty to fifty male female, but our Creating bar is about seventy one.
Speaker 2: Twenty nine jim As we come to the end of the interview, where can listeners of Here's to Your Health purchase the new Jimmy bar with five grams of creating and twenty grams of protein.
Speaker 16: Every cost of America, every genc America, TikTok, Amazon, Cumberland Farms, and Chevron.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic everywhere, an important new product that people seem really are benefiting from. The Jimmy Barr, Jimmy Simon and his sister started the company and it's become very popular because many athletes have found the value of creating, and as Jimmy just mentioned, women also find that creatin helps them with perimenopause, which is something that seems very important. Quite frankly, this is Josh Lane listening to hear's to your health. We take a short break and we'll be right back after these important messages.
Speaker 17: Hi, friends, Monica brandt here for all Alife number one in alo Vera. As a professional international athlete for over thirty years between track, Ninja and fitness, I want to remind you of daily exercise plus al altfe my daily wake up to look and feel your best.
Speaker 5: Al Alife products boosted.
Speaker 17: Victory for me in twenty sixteen winning first place World's European Union Figure Sealolife dot com athletes plus workouts are easier too with Allo Life products for digestion, energy and Stamp for.
Speaker 15: Success for even dropping weight.
Speaker 17: It's so easy, friends, to choose a winning team Alo Gold or Detox Plus with certified organic Daily Greens superfoods by all Alife. Be your own best athlete with all a Life products that work fast. Al alife dot Com for one eight hundred four one four ello sheoose all Alife today. Friends, I'm glad I did. This is Monica Brandt, Fitness Olympia champion and fan of al Alife for over ten years. Al Alife since nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 7: The Latest from the Greatest, the best in new music by classic rockers, with your host, the Insane Darryl Wayne.
Speaker 9: This is Alice Cooper.
Speaker 10: And if Darryl Wayne is insane, what does that make mean criminally insane?
Speaker 9: Stick around to find out.
Speaker 11: Many of the artist interviews for the Latest Form the Greatest have been captured on audio book.
Speaker 12: There is a volume one and volume.
Speaker 3: Two great information and conversations with people in the industry and people surrounded by the industry, and of course the rock stars themselves.
Speaker 13: I'm the revenue, agreed, and you're listening to the Insane Daryl Wayne, and I said, Wayne insane.
Speaker 3: You can find it on Amazon or Blackstone Audio. Search for the latest from the greatest from Daryl Wayne d A R R E L L W A Yne.
Speaker 14: Hello, this is weird All Yankovic and your listening to the insane darl Wayne.
Speaker 13: Aren't you.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this edition of Here's to Your Health? I'm your host Josh Laane and my guest is Scott Tips. Scott Tips is the president of the National Health Federation, and Scott Tips is a regular contributor to the show. I'm very happy that when the National Health Federation, when Scott is on or other guests from the National Health Federation, they are America's oldest largest consumer organization helping us maintain good health since nineteen fifty five. They have a great record for helping the chiropractors not be harassed by the mds by improving the quality of our food. But I always like to mention this reduce the amount of aluminum allowed in food, aluminum being very problematic to our health. And so Scott Tips is back today to discuss They recently had the National Health Federation at a convention in Dallas, maybe just a week or so ago, in which some of the very influential speakers on wellness worldwide were at the convention. Scott Tips, welcome to the show.
Speaker 18: Well, thank you, Josh. As usual, I appreciate as always being on your program.
Speaker 2: Well, you bring a lot of frankly intellectual heft to the show. And you know, and you have a long commitment to the subject. You know, you're not someone doing for the past, you know, three or four years. Nothing wrong with that, of course, no, but you've been doing this for like, you know what, forty years?
Speaker 19: I think, yes, that's right, that's forty years this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And it's nice. You know, I hate to say this, you know, there's nothing like putting your time in. It's just amazing how much you can learn about a subject over a forty year period vis a VI. You know, studying it for three or four years, nothing wrong with that, that's a great start. But the man with the forty years, a woman with forty years of experience, you know, they really have a depth of understanding. And so you just recently the National Health Federation just had a conference that wrapped up in Dallas, and so can you please mention some of the speakers that you felt really had something to tell us.
Speaker 18: Well, it started off really well with Matt Warnock, one of our board members and also the owner of Bridge Press, Hebels, and he spoke about what he calls the the three monarchs, and that is this sort of ideology that he calls it a mono ideology, that there's one right solution to every problem. He said, that's a big mistake to take that approach, and yet Western medicine take that approach. And the other thing is monotherapy, that the right answer is always one single patentable compound or drug. He said, that's a mistake, also a huge mistake, and yet that's what Western medicine is all oriented about. And then, of course, the third wrong of this problem is the monopolistic character. That is that the government must approve and certify every drug that Americans take, and that's a big mistake as well. He said, if we can get rid of those three monarchs, as he calls them, those monotheism, then we would be a lot healthier, we'd be living longer in healthier lives, and we'd be a lot better off. And so he kicked the meeting off with that, and it was very powerful, and he has a great control over his PowerPoint presentation. You know, there's something called an expression called death by power point. You know, you have so many words up there, the audience goes to sleep just halfway reading one slide. He follows a rule of having just a photo or one quote or one word even and that sort of thing. And his slides are so uber simplistic that there's no danger of falling asleep when he speaks. It's it's incredible. And after him, Howard Leeger spoke, and Howard Leeger is you know, the son of Soil. He's a kind of a farmer activist and just so incredibly knowledgeable about pesticide over use and the like. He just decimated anyone. And yet he has a very folksy, down home way of talking to people and and just catches him off guard when they see this like incredible intellect that he has. And he can just slice and dice the best of his opponents in any debate. Well, this time he wasn't debating, he was just presenting. But he gave a great speech on the subject. And in fact, we use some of Howard's information for our Codex presentations at the Codex meetings and coming up in July. This July in Geneva will be the Codex Elementarius Commissioned Meeting, annual meeting, and of course NHF, which is an accredited I NNGO international non governmental organization. At CODEX, we will be there. I will be there to speak out against the incredible avalanche of pest sides that are being launched this year, last year, and next year. It's just an ongoing onslaught and they just, you know, the CODEX people can't imagine that there's ever going to be a problem from this, and yet we have higher cancer rates, higher rates of Parkinson's, higher rates of Alzheimer's, all directly attributable at least in large part to the overuse of these pesticides.
Speaker 2: Right, Our guest is Scott Scott Tipsy, President of the National Health Federation. The National Health Federation founded nineteen fifty five, America's oldest longest serving organization to help protect the American consumer and actually the consumer worldwide. Scott, what was the aim of that researcher on soil healthy What was his name again?
Speaker 19: Just mentioned demand, Oh, Howard Vlieger and Vlieger is spelled v l I e geer, And he'd make a wonderful guest on your program.
Speaker 18: By the way, Howard Vlieger. He can rattle off so many facts and before you can snap your fingers. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: He's a working farmer now. He's a working farmer, Is that it?
Speaker 12: Yeah, he is.
Speaker 18: He has a family farm. But he's also an activist. He's been doing this for many years. And his talk was commodity production versus food production. His argument was where we've industrialized our food supply so badly, so greatly that it's causing a lot of ill health instead of concentrating on food production. So it's sort of like the typical argument between the growing argument between ultra processed foods and just sort of natural farm grown produce. And that's the sort of the dynamic battle that's going on between the two entities. And so far, frankly, food production isn't doing too well, not in America at least. And you can taste the difference. You taste a strawberry in the US and it's pretty tasteless.
Speaker 12: Frankly.
Speaker 18: Yes, you go to Europe, go to Portugal or or Italy and get one of their strawberries right off the vine and it has this luscious, incredible taste that you don't get with American tomatoes. With American strawberries, with American fruit in general. And it's been shown that over the last of all that produce has been reduced by about fifty percent. It's pretty easy statistic to remember fifty years fifty percent reduction and vitamin content and mineral content of our produce. So we are not eating the same foods that our grandparents say, at least not nutritionally.
Speaker 2: Right right by the way, whenever friends you know come back from Europe, they go on vacation, it doesn't matter what their political stripe is, what their ages, you know, what they think about food or whatever. They everyone says, oh my god, the food is so much better in Italy. The food is so much better in France. The food is so much better. I mean, everybody says that. Everybody says that. It's one of the first things they say when they went when vacation. Oh my goodness, we went to Italy and we ate the passably. We didn't get sick. In America, I eat pasta, I get sick, and I don't feel well and get sick. I just don't feel good. And so they're just shocked. But they never quite make the connection that, you know, the food supply in America really is badly in need of reform, but it seems to be that at this time there does seem to be a lot of movement towards reform. Are you kind of are you hopeful? Maybe hopeful of the wrong word?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 2: What's your thinking now about food? Because if anyone understands food, it's you.
Speaker 18: I am hopeful. I think that is the right word. It's okay, And I'm hopeful that things will turn around because people are increasingly in this sort of post COVID nineteen environment that are waking up to the fact that they can't really trust the authorities to protect their own health. And one of the things that's been argued both by Howard Leguer and by Catherine Austin Fitz, who also spoke at our event, is that you need to create your own communities if they don't already exist. I'm assuming they don't exist, but if they don't exist, get to know your neighbors, do food sharing, buy your food locally, pay cash whenever you can. Don't use a credit card or a debit card if you can avoid it, because that's the way they track you. That's what they want you to do. Use cash and are barter. You could barter as well, and there are food co ops. I experienced some food co ops in the state of Maine that were quite effective where people going to get buy produce from a local farmer and that way you can control what's going into your food as well. You can see, well, are they spraying their crops with roundup? Are they using it as a desicant to harvests they're crops even if they aren't using it in the growing stage. You know, these are all questions people need to know the answers to if they want to avoid getting Parkinson's, if they want to avoid getting cancers.
Speaker 12: And the like.
Speaker 18: So these are critical and we need to start doing it now. And that was sort of the overall message at our seventy first anniversary event in Dallas last late last month. So yeah, it's very important to get to know your neighbors, create a community, even if they aren't your immediate neighbors, where you can share and if we hit tough times, which it looks like we will. If we hit tough times, then you know whom you can rely upon for self defense and your community.
Speaker 2: Right. Our guest is Scott Tipsy, President of the National Health Federation. Scott's a regular contributor to show. I'm very proud to say that, Scott. You just mentioned Katherine Wilson Fitz and as I understand it, she's in a economists by trade as you're not. And also did she work for the Ford administration. I know she's worked in government at a very high level.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Well, she was former Assistant Secretary Housing Urban Development in Bush one administration and she saw the incredible amount of corruption and she pointed out and no one did anything about it, and then she resigned. They poisoned her a couple of times, some nefarious souls did, but she survived. And now she runs in her organization called Solari Report Solari s O l a ri dot com, which I highly recommend. It gives all sorts of proactive information that you can use. And one of her things is they're trying to create and what she spoke on at our event is we need to build a future worth living, and what they're trying to do is create a digital cage for us so that we can't the fifteen minute city ideas. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's an actuality that they're striving for and they leave it to your imagination, but just call it the federal bureaucracy, the deep state, people who aren't elected, but they consider themselves better than the elected officials. Those people, and this is what they're doing, and they're going to they're tracking. You even see it in cars now, some of the newer cars they have a project that if you're nodding off or your attention is distracted, the car will not only report on you, it could stop you from driving that car. Well, that sounds pretty good if you have a drunkard at the wheel, but what if you just turn to talk to your kid and then suddenly the car stops because the AI and decided you were a dangerous driver. So all Stone agree with theirs, so they shut it down. So this is all part of the digital cage that Katherine and Austin fitz is talking about. And then she talks about ways to avoid that. One is, like I said before, pay cash. The other is create a sense of community, which was Howard Leeger's message as well, create a not just a sense of community, but an actual community. And what else did she talk about off the top of my head from when she spoke, But it was very insightful. Now we're going to have this all on video clips, and so if anyone wants to see Katherine Austin Fitz speaking, they just need to contact us. It'll be ready in about one week and we'll have it all separated out by speakers. And I'm not sure exactly how will present it. Maybe there's a nominal fee to pay, maybe not, but it will be available and she's definitely worth hearing, as was Andrew Wakefield.
Speaker 12: He was at ARAB.
Speaker 2: Andrew Waitfield was great. Unfortunately, Scott, Unfortunately, we simply have run out of time. Our guest has been Scott Tips. Scott is a regular contributor to the Here's to Your Health and Scott Tips is the president of the National Health Federation, America's oldest consumer organization consumer protection organization, and Scott's has been commenting on their recent conference in Dallas in which Katherine Wiston Fits and many other influential people have been speaking. And you can go directly to the National Health Federation website. Scott, how can we go to the National Health Federation website? How do we do that?
Speaker 18: Go to the NHF dot com th n HF dot com.
Speaker 2: That sounds great. Our guest has been Scott Tips, a regular contribute to the show. I'm very proud to say that, and this is Josh Laane. Listen to hear's your health. We take a short break and we will be right back after these important messages.
Speaker 8: Give the gift of health to someone you love with Alolife Alavera Prince Alivera widely is by our ancestors as herbal medicine contains much needed nutrition when the alavera is not overfiltered. People need an easy way to better health, and Alavera Alogole concentrates are motivation in a bottle. Give the gift of health with Alo life Delicious cherryberry, orange, papaya or Alogole concentrates. Study show improvement in our digestion, skin, health and energy. Do something good for yourself. Alolfe Alavera for a Healthier Life available at Sprouts Natural Grocers, Mothers at alolife dot com. Call eight hundred for one four alo that's eight hundred four one four Aloe Alolife Alavera for a Health Lives eight hundred four one four a l o E leaders in health products since nineteen ninety one. All a Life for a Healthier Life.
Speaker 7: The Latest from the Greatest, the best in new music by classic rockers, with your host, the Insane Daryl Wayne.
Speaker 9: This is Alice Cooper.
Speaker 10: And if Daryl Wayne is insane, what does that make mean criminally insane?
Speaker 9: Stick around to find out.
Speaker 11: Many of the artist interviews from the Latest from the Greatest have been captured on audio book.
Speaker 12: There is a volume one.
Speaker 3: In volume two, great information and conversations with people in the industry and people surrounded by the industry, and of course the rock stars themselves.
Speaker 13: I'm the Revenuel Green and you're listening to the Insane Darryl Wayne, and I said Wayne insane.
Speaker 3: You can find it on Amazon or Blackstone Audio. Search for the Latest from the Greatest from Daryl Wayne.
Speaker 12: D A R R E L L. Wayne.
Speaker 14: Hello, weird All Yankovic and you'll think of the insane girl Way.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to the show. If you have suggestions for guests or topics you would like to hear, please email me at Josh Lane Wellness at gmail dot com. That's Josh Lane Wellness at gmail dot com.
Speaker 12: J O.
Speaker 10: S H l.
Speaker 12: A n E.
Speaker 2: Wellness at gmail dot com. On behalf of the cast and crew, I would like to wish you a healthy and safe, good evening.