Speaker 1: Hey, oh god, it's terrible. What am I gone? I guess it is right, make a kick ass.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Going Down to South, part of the podcast where we always have our sales of time, and this week we're here to get our tasty, delicious spreads on.
Speaker 1: It's Marjorine. I'm Dando and I am guy, and I've got a confession to make. Dando, I'd like to think of myself as a relatively intelligent person. I don't think I'm an unintelligent person, but I might be a dumb ass to get what figure out the name it did? This is my blind spot. Very obvious things tend to evade and elude me. I mentioned in the past, how long did it take me to realize that legally blonde was a play on legally blind old? I think I've reached the end of this episode was like, oh, Marjorie, that's a nice name. It's unusual usually Marjorie. Oh butters, Margarine is fake butters. Oh oh yes.
Speaker 2: At least you're able to admit that some people will just go can you believe how clever they are?
Speaker 1: It's like, I'm not gonna lie. You go halfway through and half like, oh, Margarine. At this stuff, I'm thinking. I go halfway through. It's in the back of my mind going why why Margarine? What a random name? Marjorie you said Margarine. Yah, Oh, you've got to be thinking all the time, because the people who make this stuff, they're thinking all the time. It's easy to think. As I said before we started recording, people just say shit, but people like Parker and Stone, don't you say shit. Everything's got a meaning pretty much everything you know, there's there's reasoning behind it.
Speaker 2: Is that the genius of that name though, where it's it's so obvious, but it's also just a little bit off kilch enough where you have to think about.
Speaker 1: What I think hiding in plain sight. Some things are so obvious that you're just gonna miss them. Yeah, exactly, I reckon that's probably the case.
Speaker 2: But yeah, my dream, great great name. But by the end of it, I was like, that was actually genius. I worked really well. There's this episode here though, not gonna lie. I both really liked it and disliked it for various reasons.
Speaker 1: Okay, explain a reason, because they made job with what I felt about it, but also with what Parker and Stone felt about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I realized listened to the commentary on a similar wavelength. So let's start with what we didn't like. I didn't like that it just felt rushed and it felt like nothing really got wrapped up. It was just shit happening. And at the end, I was like, I taken to leave an open ended ending right to an episode, but I'm going, so, is now he going to be forever locked up? Wouldn't the girls just make a new Cuti catcher the next day?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Yeah, I was just like, what was the point of all this? What did you call it? By the way, CUTI catch it's called a cutie catcher. I had no idea what was called that?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah that's what we always called it, a cutie catcher. But anyway, so then I listened to the commentary and Parker and Stone say they actually considered this episode unwatchable for the reason that me that this felt like two stories. It's got too much stuff in it thrown into one where they could have made two episodes out of this, And I completely agree. You could totally have got an entire episode, add the Butter story with his dad faking his death and whatnot, and an entire story out of the the COODI.
Speaker 1: Ca about undercover, undercover Butters.
Speaker 2: The entire story, the entire could have been based at the slumber party and the boys just just schemes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and Butter's really embracing being just one of the girls. Yes, Yeah, that was really nice. I thought that. I thought that all worked really well. I think A Train Matter being a little hard on themselves when they say unwatchable. Certainly not unwatchable, but I get where they're coming from. They create it from a creative standpoint. They're like, oh, yeah, these are two great ideas that we really smushed together, and you've got what feels like, simultaneously one and a half episodes and half an episode. At the same time, it's like there's too much in it also not enough. I mean I enjoyed it, certainly, but yeah, I mean I gladly would have watched the whole episode or even like a sequel some episodes about you know, sort of them ripping on pet cemetery, which is what they're doing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really liked Butter's sort of discovering himself because we didn't discover himself. It's a bit too much, but it's a case of he's always no the butt of the jokes when comes to the boys, they take the piss out of him, they take them, they take advantage of him, right.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I don't think they take the piss so much as they take advantage, take advantage of his of his sweet nature. And he goes to the girls, and all of a sudden, the girls, who obviously don't know it's Butters, they think it's this new girl, start treating him nice.
Speaker 1: It's like, but does that have the time of his life? Welltst think they were initially cruel like the boys, but they quickly realize, oh, we we were mean, yeah, and we should make up for that. And the minute they do, Butters gets his sense of validation and starts to really cut, loosen and enjoy himself to the point where, you know, he gets the call from from his mom. From his mom, now listen here, Yeah, good only for standing up for I did? I did like CARTONFF? What the fuck are you doing? Butters?
Speaker 2: As you said, he stands up to Cartman. It's nice seeing Butters get one up on Cartman. Indeed to awesome O. But what what else did you like about the episode?
Speaker 1: Are we doing favorite moments, not yet, No, no, no, how do I separate the two. We'll just about the overall story. All right, Well, look, I'm I'm a sucker for pet Cemetery. It is one of my for mine, it is probably Stephen King's best written novel. Okay, not necessarily my favorite, but for my it's one that really really it's hard, that's what. It's just a great story. It's a fantastic classic American spooky story. That's one that escaped me. I've never watched it. The movie is not that great. I've yet to watch the remake. Yeah, I heard the remake's fine. It's John Lithgow, right, Yeah, that's what I've heard as well. It's good. Yeah, I don't have a lot of time for the original version. I does have a bang in chin by the Ramones over the closing ground. I don't want to be buried in the pet cemetery. Who does? But the book is fantastic. It's really really haunting and moving and dark and nasty and yeah, one of King's best. But also yeah, just like, oh, what a great premise. You bury something in the pet seanttery, it comes back, but it comes back. Wrong's that's great, so and for them to for them to put a comedic spin on it, but it's like, I'm home.
Speaker 2: That was actually a good twist, wasn't it. The way they tie those stories together. I thought that because you know, his dad thinks he's buried in any bury ground, he's going to come back to life. He's like, I'm home, guys, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, this is this has got too much stuff in it, but the way they bring it all together is actually pretty definitely done by Parker and Stone, So I enjoyed that a whole lot.
Speaker 2: I thought the angle of the parents grieving their dead son was pretty dark, especially the way his mum reacted.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing. Yeah, I was like, this is kind of real. I didn't expect him to go that hard. Yeah, you know, you could rain your wolf castle. That's the jog. And I was like, yeah, not one hundred percent sure how I feel about this.
Speaker 2: When she was crying as he's going into the ground, don't put him down, and I was like, this is fucking traumatized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to remember what that's lifted from as well, because that feels like a lyft. I don't know if that's I think it might also be a king thing as well. I think that happens in Salem's Lot. I don't know if you've ever read that, but you know, the two little boys have been taken out of the vampire and they're getting one of them is getting buried, and the mother's like, don't put it in, don't put it. I think it also happens in Steel Magnolias, does it? Yeah, you know when spoilers for Steel Magnolis. But Julia Roberts is a diabetic and she dies from complications of diabetes, and mum Sally Fielders like you can't butter in, Oh yeah, something like that. She gets really emotional at the graveside. I've been to where that's happened. So I was about to say funerals tend to heighten emotions. Let's say, yeah, but you're right that they really sort of ramped up the volume on that one unexpected effect. MAYE feel uncomfortable to it? Yeah, I'm not sure if I should be laughing and this even though they are playing it for last Yeah, so it wasn't apparent. I know whether it would hit me as hard as just being a parent. Now have a small child and going oh yeah, no, no, no, don't only get where you're coming from. Shows a bit of ambition on the park or courage perhaps on the part of our boys Tray and Matt, that they're willing to like. I mean, they're not afraid of being You hear a plub under attack, You hear that plane. I can hear that plane. I don't think we're under attack. We live in twenty twenty six now, there are planes that fly around. They're not all we're not in the middle of World War two. Yet they've never been sort of shy about, you know, pushing the envelope. But I mean, I think it shows a bit of comic ambition or courage to go, what if we can get away with this part, you know, pushing the grief angle the way they do. Yeah, it's something that I because they really enjoy the entire episode. Oh yeah, yeah, it never yeah, it never stops. They never sort of put the brakes on it. Do that.
Speaker 2: Do you think that story needed the moment of them discovering, oh, it's just our real sun back or do you think Parker and Stone deliberately let that out for the comedic effect.
Speaker 1: I think they left it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it would have worked better as an overall story. Have we got that moment at least? But Butters just gets sucked over from pillar to post. He really well, he's now locked up in a dungeon with a dead woman in front of him. It was just it was such an abrupt ending. I was like, Oh, so that's how we're ending it. They can get the spaghettios. Yeah, you get the dance to JT. So good for him.
Speaker 1: I also liked just I think I've said this before. Parkers don't do a great job of just capturing the naive nature of children, and now these boys thought obviously it goes to extreme levels with the whole setting up the lab and all that stuff, but whatever, that's South Park. But just seeing this cootie catching and thinking it's a device that can tell the future, and kids in your social circles. You live within this bubble, and that bubble is your world, and you're not worried about the outside world. Elliott, he doesn't watched the news. There's no point worry about that shit. You mean you're seven, probably good, Yeah, he goes to my parents place, not just heard the news on he's like, please turn the news off, like I'm watching the news, and goes and sits another room and just like doesn't want to watch the news. I'm like, that's why would you? Yes for a seven year old, Yeah, I get it. It's just like they want to live in their bubble. In their bubble, it's like, this thing can tell the future. It's it's life or death. We have to get that device. And they go this summer part us some presents that.
Speaker 2: I thought it was really funny just seeing the boys the levels they were going to to get this device they thought was able to tell the future. And then at the end it was like with destroy it. What was that to play on? Oh, this thing is too big for all of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this really predates the movie Oppenheimer. Not necessarily the guy Oppenheimer, but was he a real guy? I mean that really happened. I need to break it to you. That felt like way and we may actually sort of ignite the device, you know, the view of the planet. Yeah, explosion. That felt like the end of Oppenheimer to me, but clearly it wasn't. I don't know. I think this is we recently viewed The Day After the Day After tomorrow or two days after the day, two days before the death, two days before the day after tomorrow, no math, but this scenes it's today. It seemed they were very into that whole genre of movies that were happening around. Don't the Resurgence of the disaster movie of course, Day after Tomorrow, the core things like that, where you've you know, you've got really sort of harried scientists working on this thing, you know. I mean, I love the way that Cartman's dressed and the shirt with a tie loosen, the hair or must and everything like that. It's I've been working around the clock, so I guess that's what they're sort of ripping on in that way.
Speaker 2: It was kind of jarring to me seeing I don't know what it was about this particular episode when Cartment entered right and just seeing him in his and he's get up, just the way he talked right face his plan. I'm going, it's not the It's not the Cartment of old anymore, is it. Even his voice has changed now. It's just it's a completely new era of the show now.
Speaker 1: Whether they're doing that strict of this episode.
Speaker 2: Or I've noticed in the last few episodes he just he sounds different. It's the show has It's not. We've been doing the show for a couple of years, but this is nine years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We are in season nine, episode nine of Yeah, this particular one.
Speaker 2: So I saw a clip because they're on Fortnite this that launched this week. South Park is taking it a Fortnite so you can go through south Park and shitt up and whatever, and they created a trailer for it and just listen to the characters speaking. I was just like, we get the Simpson shit for the voices sound and different. I'm like, these really sound nothing like what they used to sound like. Okay, I mean, it's just it's so because Trading Match just do the voices and then it is auto tune it to try and sound like the characters. And I'm going I listened to each individual and I was like, that just doesn't sound like Cartman. That doesn't sound like but it's that doesn't sell it sounds like them. But I'm like, because I just watched this episode.
Speaker 1: Which yeah, I was about to ask, I mean, if if you're jumping back and forth between quote unquote classic episodes and modern episode, you'd really notice any difference at all. Yeah, it's like with the Simpsons. Absolutely, I mean, we're going back to you is the team Homer with Mike Scully. Absolutely, Yeah, we're going back to very early episodes, and of course we're going to see difference in the visuals and certainly difference in the sound. It's only naturally it's gonna happen with South Park as well. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just find it amazing that South Pik doesn't seem to get not that it should, but South Park doesn't get any ship for their voices sounding different to what they originally were. But the Simpson's Julie Kavner get rid of it.
Speaker 1: You know, her voice sounds not sounds nothing like ma just like well, Carmas sounds nothing like Carton from season three either. I think with the with the Julie Kavna and maybe harrishier things as well as kind of like these voices really feel like they're on their last legs. I mean, I haven't really watched enough recent South parkers who are notice like, oh, they had time to hang it up or you know, time to hand it over to the computers. But also no one really understands these characters more than the people who are voicing them. Well, that's true, that's great of the show. What are your favorite moments from the episode? Uh? Did I enjoy? I was trying to figure out what this was actual riff on it was anything specific, but I just felt more like eighties teen movie kind of stuff, and particularly the kind of like wheeler dealer cocky character that was usually played by someone like Judd Nelson in an eighties movie where it's like they know all that, they've got all the angles and all that kind of stuff. But when Butters first comes into the classroom as Margarine, but and Carton's like the Dolly the stretch, it feels like a Bill Murray kind of the delegated. I thought that was just hilarious. I was racking my brain to figure out it is very Bill Murray, Bill Murray's but it's also just kind of like, you know, a little bit too ott for Bill Murray though, speak man, Yeah, a big man on campusy kind of thing, or sort of like, yeah, I can see Newman doing this in a side fond episode. Yeah, the doctor who when the it's the pig carcass, right, it's thrown off the building and the Doctor's just looking at this absolute twists bone heaps like he didn't make it nicely done. I love when Marjorine first arrives. I'm just like any typical girl, like peonies, dancing, get my snooch pounded every Friday night and a fault of Garrison. Oh yeah, but nice. You know that. By the way, snooch or snizz? Which would you Which would you use? And as a colloquial snoz. I think I would say snatch or snooch? Well, snoop, I've said snatch in the past. I've never said snooch or snizz, neither of us. But out of those two, I think, where do you pull snizz from? Just make a word up? No Garrison says sniz?
Speaker 2: Does he say snizz? I didn't hear that. Okay, yeah, snizez? I never Yeah, I would prefer snoochill snizz. Get it in the snooch. Snooch sounds funny. It's funnier word snooch right in the snooch.
Speaker 1: What else did I enjoy? When Butters returns at the very end after mister Stotch has gone to the Indian Barrel Ground, and they do some nice horror movie stuff like the sort of the Dutch angles as they move in on the on the on the parents with like you know the camera till's a little bit slowly zooms in all those slow zooms. It's very like Sam Raimi Ish dug that a lot. That was pretty nice. Yeah, I like that. Yeah, that's what I enjoyed. Did you like it?
Speaker 2: I just liked the slumber party when Butters was just cuts to him. It was it das a rock your Body because says rock your Body on the page and just can't like, what the fuck with me? He's fucking dancing go for good for Butters.
Speaker 1: We're on JT seems really falling off. Yeah, I mean he's still made to Jessica Bielle, things could be worse, be very ways.
Speaker 2: Because I watched Next right with Nikolada that I'd never seen it before, and I was, I don't know, about two three years ago, this guy was selling like a big box of Blu rays. He's like, you had the whole box of fifty bought him and Next was one of those movies and I was like, oh, we'll watched this on a Saturday night at some point, and I didn't mind the movie No time trouble Nicola got halfway through and we're like, you just gotta throw logic at the whinever this. I'm like, yeah, this doesn't make any sense. But then I said I just could be. I mean, remember Justin Tibertt was married to her, and she goes, I still think he is, and I was like, no way, what the fuck is the class saw it looked like he'd not fallen off a cliff, but his career had taken a bit of a nose dive of recent times. You've got caught drink driving and things like that. The guy he was in the in the press a lot for for wrong reasons.
Speaker 1: We're saying he had lime disease.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he still married to Jessica Biell. I was like, hey, mate, and I'm moving a life.
Speaker 1: I imagine he's still got to bring in sexy back residuals coming. Oh yes, Oh yeah. Look he's sleeping on a big pile of money, surrounded by beautiful ladies. Yeah, he's going to be doing when was twenty years ago there'd be the sexy back Adversary tour. Was he in sync or backstory boys? He was in sync? Right? He was en sync? Yeah? I never got into n Szync.
Speaker 2: I think so I was Backstow Boys were first and Enzinc sort of took over from back Street Boys. But Enzync was sort of like the boy band for the early two thousands kids, where Backstreet Boys with a boy band for the mid to late nineties kids. So it was almost like either Backstreet or you were en sync.
Speaker 1: Where does MKO TV fit into this? Who Kids on Block? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, I had I had heard the songs, but I could not have told you who they were. If you had said new Kid on the Block when I was ten, I would wouldn't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I always loved how there was one member of those bands that sort of had to break out as like the sexy one, because I mean JT did it clearly, Yeah, no one really did. And Backstreet Boys Nick Carter tried. Nick Carter tried because he was the handsome one. Yeah, I mean imagine Joey Fortne trying to do that shit not working. But he was en sync though the tone was n sync? Was heh oh okay? I like good. But I remember in I think in the early two thousands, the frontman for New Kids on the Block. I think it was Jordan Knight. He did a song that was kind of like a sexy back your body kind of deal. I think it was called give It to You or something, and it had that kind of it had all those early two thousands tropes, and he was like, that's right, girl, I'm gonna sexy up kind of deal. I don't think I'm buying this. Jordan Well, who was Robbie Williams. He broke out of the bed, that's true. Yeah, MJ broke out of the Jackson five. If you brothers behind Old or Old Tito, when's that movie coming out? The M and J one, Oh, got to be the next couple of months has and he's his nephew or someone's grandson's playing him like his nephew or something. Yeah, something like that. Yeah, I got zero interest. I don't give a fuck about that movie.
Speaker 2: I Well, the thing is, it's because we all know going into it that's not gonna be touching the scandals, correct, And that's the not the only reason people are watching, but that would be the most intriguing part. How they're going to handle that stuff and we're just not going to touch it. It's like, oh, well, what's the point exactly. Yeah, I saw the Springsteen documentary was on Netflix. I think, or it's documentary plus that I saw the movie. Yeah, yeah, i'n't watched it, no, but I saw it was I was like, I might watch it at some point.
Speaker 1: Can I be a really Can I just show how thing old I am? Yeah, Lou and I went to the movies the other night to watch Songs Sung. Yeah, I heard it was all right, it was great. It was so good. I thought it was a Neil Diamond biopic. It's a lot of people and it's not that at all. Yeah, I mean, and try to know was a little about it going in as you can, but so fantastic.
Speaker 2: I'm so fascinated by the idea of impressionists and people who you know, they travel as you know, there's Babba for example, and they make it honest, like serious, living from it. Oh yeah, they must be paying residuals to Aber in some way, but like they just travel around and they just play their characters and they live, they live and breathe these roles.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's what this movie alludes to as well, and sort of is very honest about the highs and lows of it. But yeah, it's such a good story and I highly recommend everyone checking out what's it called again? Song Song Song Sung Blue? That's it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember thinking done really justified with a biopic. I re quite I know the guy has this hardcore niche following, and every sports stadium seems to play Sweet Caroline, right, true, because every I don't mind, as we said, yea, yeah, But the thing is, I'm like, is this guy really? Is he and Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson level? And then I said it's not Ai.
Speaker 1: I was talking about it with some friends after we watched the movie. It's like, who do you comp him to? Who do you camp? Neil Diamond too, and the closest I would probably come to someone like Billy Joel, who's like a singer songwriter, not necessarily super cool, but you know, a ship tone of their songs and when you think about it's like, he's a really good song Billy Joel was pretty cool back in the day though, right, And so I was Neil Diamond back in the day to some degree. But nowadays you could look at it like, I think my dad's got a bunch of his LPs. My brother loves Traveling Salvation. I was like, absolute fucking banger. He did Hollow note was Meat Left? Wasn't it that the name of his album? Yes, of his album? Yeah, I'm thinking Hot Summer Night. That's men Left. Yeah. Yeah. Going Down to south Park is brought to you by the four Finger Discount Patre on were you will find over one hundred hours of bonus podcasts, including exclusive south Park reviews and commentaries, as well as exclusive episodes of Forfinger Discount, Tales of Futurama, Bobbi's Pods, Speaking of the Hill, Talking Seifould, The One About Friends, and so much more. So go ahead and join the family today at patreon dot com slash fourfing a discount. That's okay. Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people trivia time. Sure. My first question for you is when was the Nelson Boy buried eighty five? If I've indeed, yes, that's one of my questions. Okay, gone, So let me ask you a question. What brand of video camera does Cartman used to videotape the course? Wellington Bear? Is Wellington Bear? What is the name of the girl who is hosting the slumber party? That's Heidi Turner? And what night was her party?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it was a Friday night.
Speaker 1: It was a Thursday night. Really must be school holidays? Yeah, right, said the JT said, is that one's alady been spoiled? My final a question is where is Rachel from? She's from Quality curtains. Yeah, all right, one more question for you. We mentioned Hardi Turner before. What number house does she live in? Mmm? You always stuck me with these ones. How many digitus is it? It's four? It's usually four. I'm gonna say one two one one. Good view for saying that it's actually seven zero five two seven zero five two. All right, Now it's time we get into some cheesepoofs. I love cheesypoofs. You love cheesypoofs. Sweet didn't cheesypoofs. Sweety game? Starting with the lovely hoods. She's delicious, isn't she? I'm not sure if I can describe it that way? How am I getting in trouble? She's tasty? This is a delight what she is we're talking about Katie. She is delightful. She is Katie g of course with her one hundred doll support. Thank you so much, Katie. Also, the following people are top tiers cheesepoop supporters here at Going Down to South Park. We've got Glenn Gomez, Justin Parker, Zach Brut, Jannie Maker, Elliot, j O'Neill, Isabella Murphy, Reached Beasley, Stephen Roberts, Shawn d V, Pete Anderson, Timothy Belson, Andrew Davis, Kevin Dental, Planned Flood Bella Win to Bank, Jack McFadden, Heath Apple, be Adrick McLeod, March, Levan Ginger and Pickle, Preston, Murray, tala Enriquez, Declan Phoenix, Brian McCoy, Logan b James Sheppard, Joe Reading, Sac, Dave Pretzels McNally, Gavin Lane, Dammy Miller, Charlie Joe and Abigail b shop Card and thank you for being supporters, the best of all supporters at Going Down to South Park. Indeed, you are top tier.
Speaker 2: Remember if you do, if you do love your pal's going down there, you do you enjoy the show? You can't support us on Patreon for as little as just one dollar per month?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So the original edit of this episode, mister Davis, was October twenty sixth, two thousand and five. The top three films at the US box office. Number three Walls and Grant in the Curse of the Were Rabbits still up there?
Speaker 1: Number three? Number two is Dreamer. Never heard of Dreamer. I think it's about a horse, okay? And number one I believe it stars Kurt Russell and Dakota Fanning. Okay, she sort of just disappeared, didn't you to go? Not really, She's still around. What has she been doing? Well? She was recently in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. That was a few years ago. Long time was a few years ago, but like seven years ago, The Lovely Louis and the Love of Louise. And I are currently watching a mini series called All Her Fault. It's terrible, but Dakota Fanning, isn't it giving a very very good performance. Yeah, she's still she's still working. The reason I mentioned the reason I started talking about this is because I just finished that big coffee table book about Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. It's not bad, but it's full of errors and way it's got well. For one thing, it refers to Burt Reynolds as Smoky he was actually the bandit. Oh my, how does that get through? That's exactly what I was asking. This is a very this is a very well put together book. I've clearly spared no expense. I've got a lot of access to a lot of people. See they tell Smokey is the bandit. But there's all all manner of areas all the way through it, and considering how you know much Tarantino really sort of that was by Tarantino write that book. He had, he had a lot of input into it. Absolutely how does that get through? But there's a bit in it where they're talking about casting to Kurt Founding in this role and Hurt Russell is tight with Tarantino and said she is like the best actor I ever worked with. Holy shit, and this little girl. Yeah, hopefully this is the same movie, because otherwise, you know, there has just been a pointless anecdot. What's the number one of the box up the standard?
Speaker 2: It's a action flick stone the rock based on a video game. As he clues it's Doom. It's Doom.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think I watched half of it once and then just like I'll get back to this eventage I played Doom the game? No, I never did, but it's BFG right, it's a big fucking gun. Yeah that thing. Yeah, I see there, You're going through a space station shooting zombies or ship. It's basically yeah, it's just like these floating ball things and stuff. So when I was a kid, I was of a good a video games and that was on the computer. My mate played it. Michael Me was the same meeting with one of my best mates, and he was really good at video games. So I would sit there and he would walk around and I just pushed the shoot button. He's shoot, that's I couldn't. I've never been good at navigating in video games, right. But it was Quake.
Speaker 2: It was a game called Quake and a game called Doom, and I just love playing it with him. Club just shoot, but I couldn't do the navigation, so.
Speaker 1: It was essentially a real life let's play. Yeah, I was just like, he just walked around, He's like quick. A game called Doom should have like bigger steaks than just you know, going around. Oh no, it was pretty big steaks. And it had a lot of bad language and stuff. Yeah, oh game blood and Okay, Doom it just feels a little more sort of like it's a good name for a game. Doom's a great word.
Speaker 2: That's like bone Storm, which kid isn't gonna want to go buy a copy of Doom, buy me Doom, or go to help? Yeah, all right, so that is the box office. So as I said. The divisional edit was October twenty six, two thousand and five, written and directed by our man Trey Parker. He ever say, kicks off with all the boys gathering in Cartman's basement because they alway see an emergency note to meet there, and Cartman explains that the girls have been hiding a device that can see into the future, but nobody is buying it, and I wouldn't buy it either, Butts is, but is That's.
Speaker 1: That's what I like to You know, everyone's kind of saying, no, that's not happening. How do you know, very garble, poor butters and then well Clyde defensive. People are getting on the Cartmen train here because you know, damn you let him speak. Thank you clad that that was weird.
Speaker 2: It's a random joke that was just out of nowhere and it didn't go anywhere, and it's very That is a classic example. I can't remember the first time something happened in South Park and it wasn't there and then and therefore.
Speaker 1: This it was just this happens and then and then they's it just happened. It's not therefore and it's not a butt it is.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but Clyde defending as we said, because Kyle's saying, oh, this is bullshit, it's not true. And Cartman has a thank you, Clyde, and he brings in the TV, the old school TV that is a dragon. When it was the end of year at school, you know it was gonna be a good day. Which which videotape, which BETA tapes or whatever did your school have? Oh my goodness, we had the Round the Twist collections. So our school was just like we loved Around the Twist.
Speaker 1: I think they always tried to in the context of a class, you know, give it some kind of educational Okay, no, we didn't. I think during a history class we watched like this Channel seven minute series about Ned Kelly called The Last Outlaw. He didn't care. It was just as TV and at school watch I certainly care because my uncle Teddy rest in peace. Teddy was an actor. I'm sort of part time, but he had a bit part or or a small call in this Last Outlook it's Michael Teddy and sure, guy, for real, we just noticed the kid had rich not rich, sorry, had famous family to some degree. Yeah, I mean, I'm not going to talk about this, but I mean I never really sort of advertised all that much people, and you knew, ye because I knew some I think I've said this in the past. I know there was at least one guy at my school who had I think his dad or his uncle or that was semi well known or not as well known as this kid obviously thought he was. But this guy was sort of big. Note his connection at every stage was like who gives a shit?
Speaker 2: But this is where he explains. He shows the video footage that he's secretly filmed with why are you doing this? Because no one else would have believed me if he didn't film it. He filmed it, and therefore they believed him. Well, we all know how that works in today's society.
Speaker 1: Is a kid filming a kid? Okay? Is that against the laws? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It seems a little sketchy, yea. It's not hit this camera over there and filling these girls for me. You sound like you've thought this out. Did he see them playing with the Cootie Catcher. I believe you called it?
Speaker 1: Did he see that? And they're like, I've got to get this on ideo and I need proof percent. Yeah that's oh okay, So we weren't just being a creep filming for the sake. He's seemed am using it. The guys won't believe this. I have to film it to prove it. Okay. Then if you say that's the case, I believe.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm going with anyway. Okay, fine, But he's filmed it with his Wellington bad camera and he warns that this footage maybe shocking for young children, but is here Okay, I want Look. Elliott is still in that phase where he's you know, he watches the cricket and he comes in and he goes, I.
Speaker 1: Don't like the ads.
Speaker 2: The ads have guns in him, and I'm like, don't watch the ads, like, oh, there'd be nothing.
Speaker 1: Got guns in them.
Speaker 2: It was just like it was a I think it's for nine to one one, the show nine More's like new series of nine one. Mine is like someone getting shot at and stuff, and I was like, I just want to watch cricket because he's used to watching foxtail that has no cricket and then you had to watch it on free to air TV at one point and it was just an ad break after every over in the cricket and He's like, and I just watched this about the ads and the ads are scaring me, and I'm like, sometimes I forget in the day.
Speaker 1: He is just seven. Sure, Yeah, you can try to explain to him they won't show anything terrible in the ads because they're not allowed to be to watch the show for Yeah. Yeah, Elliott does have an element of butters to him. But then he shows them the footage of them using the Cutie Catcher video playback initiatives.
Speaker 3: Okay, my turn, my turn to me. Now, okay, they they What do you want to know? I want to know if I'm gonna live in a big mansion in the future. Okay, let's find out. Ready, kick a number four, fine, two three, four? Okay, pick a color blue, b l you eat. I pick another color red? Okay, Okay, will they they live in a big mansion in the future. Definitely, yes, all right, yeah, do me next. I want to know if I'm going to marry somebody cute.
Speaker 1: I'll do it. I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Take a number three, one two three.
Speaker 1: Where did they get that big now blue?
Speaker 3: The answer is no.
Speaker 1: Oh dang it, Oh my god, how does it know?
Speaker 3: The answer don't believe it.
Speaker 2: And Cartman says they have to get the device, so they put together a plan and build the incubation containment center.
Speaker 1: Oh shout out to carp like this is more of that kind of like everything's very official and scientific and urgent. His image just press pause. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Cartman says that they one of them is gonna have to go undercover to get into this slumber party that is happening.
Speaker 1: This you said Thursday night. And it's not like which movie, It's not like Juana man I've never heard of this movie where Juwana Man I looked it up and I was like, oh, this movie looks terrible. Oh yeah, I think even at the time, we're kind of like this is inappropriate and ridiculous. Yeah, but those in the know or not in the know, Joana man, I believe this is before or after White Chicks. I think it's before before Okay, yeah, but we have a long and storied history of cross dressing for comic effect in the movies. Juanna Man, I think this guy is drummed out of the NBA for various personal reasons. Still a good player joins the Women's League. I don't know if it's a w NBA. I don't know if that had been created yet, but he basically joins the women lea and plays as a lady. Hlarry Shenanigan's ensue, Road is a man just as a woman playing is cras dress. It feels like the kind of movie he would have done. Let's not give Rob any ideas.
Speaker 2: But they decide that Butters is the one. He's gonna have to fake his death, and he does so by jumping off a building. I guess he can say it doesn't atually jump off the building. He says like he's a stall for time that haven't got the pig ready yet, singing his little yeah it's just and then it's quite traumatic, like he just he jumps off. These parents think that he's jumped off the building and and no, it's if they're throwing the pig carcass off. And as he said, I love the doctor.
Speaker 1: He didn't make it. He didn't make it.
Speaker 2: But before though, even his dad, his dad's such a dick. If you come down there, you'll be great for any more than two weeks. But I don't think the explosure of the pig's CARCASTERWO is pretty intense, pretty graphic. I've never seen the arthemath of someoney jumping off a building, and I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I about to ask about this, and then I thought, no, I won't. It's just I know there's videos and that out there and I'm never gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: I'm just have no intention. But some people they enjoy watching that stuff. I was like, we've discussed this on one of our podcasts before. There was an era where people would email each other this kind of stuffle these graphic videos and not rotten dot com and that was all. It was like a thing for a while.
Speaker 1: And look where that's got. Yes, we're doing great. That's that's why I just refuse to give my kids phones until they're like teens at minimum, because it's like, once they've got phones, they've got access to all that stuff. There's no filter anymore. Don't rewire their brains too early. No, But then his mum just screams, and I just might note h note, yes, pretty fucked up. She's screaming at the death of her son. At the funeral the priests asked God not to kill any more children, which he knows is futile, but we should ask and but as one of then screams to not put him down there, which was just yeah, really sad. Now at the school, mister Garrison or missus Garrison says, I know you're all troubled by the death of Butters. And one of the girls say, who's Butters and and she introduces Margarine. Welcome to our school. Margarine. Huh, thank you, dude. I think it's totally working. The girls are totally burning. Why don't you tell the children a little about yourself, Margarine, I'm just a typical little girl.
Speaker 3: I like dancing and ponies and getting my snooch pounded on Friday nights.
Speaker 1: Nice now, Margarine, that's not very ladylick us Colorado girls love to get pounded in the snail is just like any woman. But we keep it to our sidles.
Speaker 3: That girl sure has a stream sense of fashion.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: They totally think he's a girl. They're totally it. It's very good, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Harty is never preparing for a slumber party, getting all the lemonade readio. I think it is something like that, and the mom says, is one extra girl coming, it's a new girl. And Harty's like, I didn't I didn't want to too, and she says, look, her mum called up, says she's having a hard time at school and her mum works as as a state official and I should respect her authority.
Speaker 1: Okay, a nice little callback. But as mum now crying in bad she don't come downstairs. His dad doesn't know what to do. How can I how can I get her out of this this slump? I mean, her son's just exploded in front of her. So, yeah, understandable. Let her spend a little time in the slump man. Yeah. And then a man now, who is this man? A parody of the guy that adarrives at the door to say, you don want to go down there? Well? Yeah, the character is from pet Cemetery. Oh okay. The character's name is Judd Crandall. He's played by John Lithgowe. In that remaate that you talked about a little in the barogram, Yeah, someone in the original, Someone's pet died and he says, Barry Pet here to come back to life. Yes, okay, yeah in the original. In the movie, the original movie is played by fred Wynn aka Herman Munster. Oh yeah, and that's the voice the sort of the main accent from the state of main the Determan monster. Is that the Franken sin looking one or is that yeah? Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, who's yeah, because he's got the Adams family of the monsters and monsters. Yeah, he looks like Franken Zeon and she looks like wa Titia Tisha, I think, yeah, except more Tita is in the Adams family. Yeah, that'shy. I'm confused. It's a little confusing. But who's the guy that plays the draculast guy in Gremlin's two. That's that's an actor named Robert Prosky. Rober Prosky, Okay, yeah, don't get me startled with that guy, because he's good. Gremlins was one of the most cold blooded lines I've ever heard in the movie. Is the villain in a movie called Thief from our man Michael Man, who eat? Who did eat? And we lay some threats on on on our boy James Kahn, the titular thief that I will not repeat here. They are politically incorrect, but also I just scorched the hair out of e ears. Wow.
Speaker 2: Say it off the end, I'll cut it out all right. Oh bye, God damn, I'm glad.
Speaker 1: I think I think I think I heard that one the first time. I was like maybe ten or years old. I'm like, fuck me, but prossy, I think he's in. I think he's in like a Home Alone movie as well, Like he might be like a Santra or something. Do you think it as the old guy that plays in Duncan's toy Chest that in Tumbe. Yeah, it's this actor here f Duncan. No, I know that's that's the character Eddie Bracken. No, not Eddie Breckan. Eddie Breckan. Nah. I'm not sure he's in Home Alone. Maybe he is anyway, but yeah, good actor. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I asked it because in the character he plays in Gremlins, I always thought he was in some way associated with the monsters or in some way, But no, he's just playing a Dracula guy, just a dracula.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But in the in the nineteen eighty nine Pet Cemetery movie, he's really putting on that thick mane and I obviously just love that because you don't want to go down that rod. Well before on South Park yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I know you want about it in that, but don't diet So was it something's better off dad? Sometimes his dad is better? I'm that? Is that a line from Pet Cemetery? Really is? Oh? Okay, yeah, okay, So that's a direct parody of the film very much. Oh yeah, even to the point where you know he actually goes the cemetery later it's that circle. Yeah, that's taken from the movie. Okay, So what comes out of the ground you want to put in it? It's oh, it's so good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to watch Pet Cemetery. I'll just watch your vision you see. The movie is a good though, right, The movie's fine.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The book books are always better though, right. Oh yeah, but do you think of a time when a book has not been as good as a movie?
Speaker 1: Misery? Maybe I think they both got Apparently the movie of the Godfather is better than the book. Oh okay, just because the book's longer or too much shit happening. I think the Book of the Godfather is a kind of like a bit of a pulpy page turner, okay, deal, and a Netflix series. Yeah, Coppler put a bit more art into it.
Speaker 2: By the way, speaking of shit that we're going to have review soon, which we I'm going to say, anyway, it Stranger Things five, we should do a podcast about how bad that last season was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dan, I kept messing me saying, I don't know about this. Yes, Like I'm halfway through the first episode and they're just sort of talking exposition to each other. I'm not enjoying it. It's just even my hawk sucks. Yeah, And I was like, how did you fuck her up? Man? Did you watch? You watch all of it? But that was your opinion too, right? Oh yeah she was. I was like, you are so annoying in this, my Hawk. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Trading Things five everybody, we will get.
Speaker 1: To it at some point. But yeah, so he said, don't go down there. So of course what does he do? He goes down that.
Speaker 2: Well, he's got the plan to go down We haven't seen him there yet, but he's going to of course, Yes, as he said. The boys now arrive in front of Hardy's house. They've got a big scheme going on. Cartman says, if they sat letting out, just go with it. What's lessing out? But they tell him to pay attention to the device. He device, learn how to work it, and then just set out of them, get out of there to us. And of course if they start listing out, just you know, goa And then but it says, and then I can tell my parents, Like, yes, then you can tell your parents. But Hardy's dad comes in.
Speaker 1: I love that. I don't think anyone assumed that if a bunch of dudes had like a sleepover, they alsotart going out. No, they wouldn't get all.
Speaker 2: Heated rival well girls wouldn't, but guys, for some reason, I think that girls can't hang out together without losing out pillow fights and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Exactly right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Then Heidi's dad says he's gonna be no drinking, no pot, and absolutely no boys if there's a boy in the yes, I mean the world of hurt, and Butter's like, oh by, and then decide to play. Well, this is the thing. That's another thing that set up, but didn't actually go with it, so he never he never learns that Butters was a boy either. It would have been it would have been a fun scenario of Butters him discovering his Butter's.
Speaker 1: Pissing in the toilet or something. Yeah, but sitting down isn't that a thing? No, he always drops his stripe the urinal he does. But then I'm guessing the girls know by the end that because Butters puts on his boy voice when he's leaving, right, and even though it sounds a lot like Marjorine's voice.
Speaker 2: But they he doesn't really I don't really care that. It's just like it was weird. Yeah, and that was the end of that story. It just felt like they didn't really wrap him up very well.
Speaker 1: And is it? Going down to South Park is brought to you by the Fourth Finger Discount Patreon, where you'll find over one hundred hours of bonus podcasts, including exclusive South Park reviews and commentaries, as well as exclusive episodes of four Finger Discount, Tales of Futurama, Bobby's Pods, Speaking of the Hill, Talking Seinfeld, the One About Friends, and so much more. So go ahead and join the family today at patreon dot com slash Fourth Finger Discount. Yeah, so butter Start's panicking and in decide they's either going to do some girl talk. One of the us brought the new JTCD, but just have read the future. They're not listening to him. They're going to play a light as a feather stiffers aboard. What on earth is this? Because there was some it was somehow like raising yeah the girl like that magic panmers. My only exposure this is from the classic movie The Craft? Is that what it's in? Oh, so it's just a parody of that. Well, I don't think it's a parody that. I think it's something that actually happens at slumber apparently. I don't know board okay, but yeah, you apparently a girl. One girl will lie down, the other girls will surround her in the circle and together. Yeah, you got to be a step as a board, and but you're also lives of a feather and we can raise you up by just you know, we'll each put it there and trying to lift you up. And because your lines of feather, we can do it. Whether this actually happened, I don't know. It seems to defy all laws of science, but maybe that's what makes it magic.
Speaker 2: But as he's not a fan of this, he starts screaming it for you, freaking out as you would be, like what the fuck's going on here? And then they hear it and they know they think we're going to go help him. Then they say that Margarine is going to be living alone because she's a nerd, she's flat and tell her to leave and just doing the nasty girl stuff, the mean girl stuff. Yeah, and but his dad this is what we see him digging up the body. There's my boy smell bacon.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is this is.
Speaker 2: Gross, but it's I don't know that the Hopefully god I never have to live through this, but I just can't. I just think trauma of apparently's in their child. I just didn't find it funny, but I think it's just it's just because of.
Speaker 1: My parent stops going close. I get it like it was a Stephen King.
Speaker 2: Used it as an animal and animal I can buy you into, right, and again it's something to be funny, but you know someone's pet. It's different, but like a child, just seems like it's pretty full on. But the girls then start feeling.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should not read or watch pet cemetery in that case is why, Oh I don't want to spoil it. Okay, Okay, don't then, actually no, you should not read or watch pet Cemetery. Okay. It's a it's a it's a great book, but it might be a little too close to the bone for Okay, we'll see I'm not that much of a sicku larer. We'll see how well we'll watch it and then you want me don't go down there? I told you there.
Speaker 2: Then the girl start feeling so for Marjorie. They can hear her slush him crying in the bathroom, and he says, you don't know.
Speaker 1: How hard it is to be me? Is that just butters? Is that just butters? You know?
Speaker 2: I think that's yeah, yeah, I think it's breaking it through. It would be so hard to be buttered very much. It is such a need to please, and everyone just takes advantage of him. Can we talk about something real quickly? Just a big bit of a diversion, Sorry for the side trag. Are your Musters the Universe guy? Your he Man guy?
Speaker 1: So I saw a really great tweet that some of this all up right? So I loved the he Man Musters Universe movie. Yes, lived off London, right, Hey. Brought brought to a song physical media by a friends at Umbrella.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've got a set, Yes, very very I was so happy when I had that my hot little hand. But it's like Muster the universe is one of those things where someone wrote, I remember getting the Gray Skull Castle is one of my favorite things in the entiwa was a Christmas present when I was a kid. I can't tell you anything about the fucking animated series, anything about any movies or anything like that, but I love those toys. I think people have this connection with the toys and they just assume they love the Musters Universe brand as a whole. Yeah, but I have no memories of it. I have memories of the toys, and it's true, like the toys were so successful and so cool when you're in like the later in the eighties and early nineties that it was like, oh yeah, I love Mustard Universe and you watch, You're like, I think I just love the toys.
Speaker 1: It's like always say about bay Watching. I love be You like the opening credits Baywatch? Yeah, try watching an episode sucks.
Speaker 2: How many times a you go, I love that show as a kid, and then you just go back and you watch the opening theme so and you're.
Speaker 1: Like I'm done. Yeah, Yeah, that's pretty much it. I love the theme song. Well, how many times have we watched our YouTube compilations of opening credits? Many times? The reason I asked this is there's a new musk was scant a skeleton. But the trailer has like a really neat gag because the guy who is He Man apparently has sort of like been sent down to Earth and he's unaware of his origins as he Man or something Superman. Yeah, sort of. I don't know enough about the most of the invers, but that that seems to be the gag. But he's like working in some office job, one of those little things, his desk, it's got his pronouns on it and says he him. Ah. Everyone in the world seems to have got that and gone. That's a neat joke. That's pretty clear because he's a man. One person on social media said, Master Universe gone wide. Every ratio that ship out, it's always like it's a pistake on wokeness. Now I know if this guy was doing a bit. I don't think he was. I think he was serious. Like the great property ruined by just modern wokeness. It's called he Man. So you're a full blithering idiot. Indeed, and all the quote tweets this post is no longer available, but anyway, sorry your minding that with the whole thing, but let's move on. Yes, yes, I didn't even know there was a he Man movie coming up. By the way, is it CG. I've seen like the pictures of Skeletor with it's live action, but what they're doing with Skeleton, I'm not sure. It just looks like he's Segyard and he's just the voice. Yeah. Anyway, played Skeleton in the visional That was a terrific actor named Frank Langelo. We did a great job of Skeleton was so many so many people have said, like, this guy's in a cheesy ass Canon group mastered the Universe movie with Dov Lunger in the lead. Frank Langel is a fucking Bona Pardy Broadway stage actor, award winning and he's not fucking around. He's like, no, I'm going to play Skeleton. I'm the evil guy in this universe. Saga gone for it and it really does props to that man. I'm gonna watch that movie tonight. Good for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, But then yeah, so they've all felt so for him. They's decided they're going to give him a makeover, and the boys decided to go see what we need to go check on.
Speaker 1: Butts, we haven't heard from him for a while. Its been very quiet, and the look in the window and they see him dancing to JT with the makeup, having the time of his life, gleefully, gleefully, dancing, very happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was wondering watching his going. We can get a story where but as wishes he was a girl.
Speaker 1: Or something along those lines. We don't.
Speaker 2: We don't get. I feel like that's the kind of story you do. Now, maybe whether he's unsure what it wants to.
Speaker 1: Be a girl or a boy. Possibly maybe he's just happy to be accepted. I don't. I don't think it's more. I don't think it's so much a case of gender identity, just more a case of like finding his tribe.
Speaker 3: Yep, mergery, sweetie, your mom's on the phone, My ma'am, Hell, just what the fuck do you think you're doing? Well, I'm just having some phone with my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: You aren't there to have fun. You're black at her.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to be getting the future telling the bass, Well, I'm working on it, working on why your dance moves now? Look, I getting pretty sick of this.
Speaker 1: Well, I put myself through a life and you can't talk to me like that.
Speaker 3: Mom, just do what you were said in there to do.
Speaker 1: Take faith.
Speaker 2: I just love Butters, I mean back, he's not scared of he obviously. I think if Carton was in the room with him, he might not. But over the phone, he's a tough boy. So then they asked Madriae if she wants to know the future, and he asks uplea's hold it. They show him how to use it, and the dad sees the boys outside. I would with the binoculars and Butter's pannies, stay back, stay back.
Speaker 1: In the middle.
Speaker 2: He leaves with the device. The girls see them all running away. Power belongs to us now, and the girls like, do you have many more paper? We can just make it another one. That's just the end of that story.
Speaker 1: That's it. It didn't really didn't really have a That wasn't a good way to wrap it up. Little yeah, well, because they need to ask why Butters was here? What was Butters was a girl? Like it's just always just all those stupid boys just did come out from commercial and Steven but his dad tells Linda that he is buried Butter's body, So yeah, he's dug out the body and buried it in the Indian burial ground, and she's like, I wanted him back, but nothing like this, and he thinks it wouldn't really be our son, and Butters is out the door. Is that from the movie? Not that I recall?
Speaker 2: Okay, but keep the door locked. But the handle dad maumm INSI I mean, come let me in, and then it no longer. It's gone and it enters the back door. Moms screams, go away. Yeah, they're all terrified, but it just looks like Butters.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The boys then decided to test out the device and said, I'm going to ask the first question, will Kyle die before the edge of twenty? So I don't want to fucking know that. I don't know what I'm going to die and stands like, what a minute? If they're all arguing, I who guests to use? That sounds like, wait a minute. Butters was trying to tell me something. Now I know what he meant. This thing's nothing but trouble. I think, what is it? Maybe we're not meant to have No one's meant to have this kind of power? Yes, so what movie this? I feels like it's taken directly from a movie. No One's meant to have? This type of power and the destroy it.
Speaker 1: I think it's just a sort of a a trope of so many stories, whether it's from Lord of the Rings or All the Rings. Yeah, we have to get rid of this. Yeah that's true. Yep, Well to you know, the great Kanye West, who's apologized for all his ravings and rantings. Apparently no one man should have all that power.
Speaker 2: So basically Kan saying, say what you want as long as you apologize. At the end, I think you was in the.
Speaker 1: Midst of a manic episode or a manic phase of my mental illness for two decades. I'm well, look, I don't know enough about Kanne. I feel like I'm not about to condone Nazi.
Speaker 2: By the way, I went back and watch that footage with him and Mike Myyes, it's amazing, and it's also Chris Tucker.
Speaker 1: At the end, he's just like, what even Chris Tucker's going that shit just happened. You're not speaking raw black.
Speaker 2: But then I like, here stands saying destroy and then come and think of the power. But then they blow it up. I didn't mind this, damn can this massive explosion with the lighter. But then his parents have locked him in the basement and you're a demon spawn now and he asked for something to eat.
Speaker 1: It must feed. So then Rachel from Quality Curtains offs at the door. They're take it downstairs and they kill her in the basement ko the head, but the shovel will try to feed it. A butter's leading behind and he just wants some spaghettios. Another reference this is a bit like a movie called hell Raiser.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've seen clips of hell Raiser. I never see when I was right into Horrory, it would have been about I don't know, fourteen to sixteen and hal Raiser. There was scenes and I was like, this is too much for me.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hell Raiser is both that's the perfect time to watch it, but also I was like, I've gone too far, but sometimes you want that.
Speaker 2: This was like hooks in the skin and stuff, and I was like, I can't do it. So that's taken from how Raiser is. Oh well, Razia from Quality Curtains is in Hell Raiser. Not quite, but people are affordable curtains.
Speaker 1: People are People are lured into various places, and they do not emerge from those furious places. They usually get clunked on their head with something. It's like, oh damn, yeah right, dude was just looking for at afternoon to light and he copped a hammet at the back of the skull. That is. That is our review of Margarine and many other things. Seems Yeah, a lot of sidetracks in the episode, but that's that. We blame Parker and Stone for that because they loaded this with so much stuff. So we'd loaded this podcast with so much stuff. That's correct. Yeah, So we're we're gonna go back and we're gonna say this podcast is unlistenable. Is that a word? We're perpetuating the cycle of abuse? Bark Rinstone gave us too much. We are therefore giving you too much exactly. But would you rather have too much or not enough? That is the question.
Speaker 2: South Park Mailbag at gmail dot com. We're going to be doing a mailbag episode in a couple of weeks, so please keep sending your questions through south Park Mailbag at gmail dot com. We're going to answer all of your questions in that episode and touch on some south Park news and whatnot.
Speaker 1: But this has been a review of Marjarine. As I said, don't forget.
Speaker 2: You can't support us on Patreon for as little as just one dollar per month if you like your shows here at the four figure Discount Network and also, as I said, south Park Mailbag at gmail dot com. But for now, Mis Davis, next week we're going to be doing all of that egche. This week has been Marjarine, But do you have any final words for those incredible listeners out there?
Speaker 1: Well, the incredible listeners have asked if going down to South Park is like that movie Juanna. Man. No, it's much cooler than that.
Speaker 2: Yes,