Speaker 1: Eric's got new shoes on Hope. Be ready because it's out anywhere. She's about to get weird. Be preparing for insident. Weird thinks are gonna get weird. It's getting weird. I'm going to get real weird with it. Let's get weird. Let's get it. Where? Where?
Speaker 2: Get?
Speaker 1: Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Listen listening to the two hundred and fifteenth episode of Let's Get Weird.
Speaker 1: My name's a Hoodie may I'm were And every week we come together, they give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the ups, the downs, the all arounds, and you're in and have a good time, you know, just entertain you wherever you're going. That's what we try to do for twenty eighth minutes. And there you go once a week. Yeah, great too. So next week in new book, goofing Omeo.
Speaker 2: So I have a lot of Jordan branded shoes that I have not worn or trying to break them out, or I'll wear them for jingle Ball, like the Fear threes, the Calid fives, the Fear four's, And I said to the day, I was like you know what, let me just start wearing these every day.
Speaker 1: What's the point of happening?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: If you're not gonna wear If I scuff it, would you be mad? I mean, yeah, wouldn't you be mad if I scuft your shoes? My Nikes? My dad refreshed. I refreshed in the same pair, but it's newer. Got rid of the Vanzi's. I want to wear the Fanzis, but the Vanzies keep breaking. It's because you tie him too tight. I did bro the other day. I had him tight, yeah, and I was like, I can't feel my foot. I was like, oh, this is these shoes are supposed to feel like, and like you can tell when you tie shoe too tight, because yeah, is way too big about sides, Like, I didn't do that over time, It's just done that, right.
Speaker 2: So I decided that now I'm just start going through my sneaker collection and wear a different pair every day. Be like mondays are for this. I wore the you in here because you're off in Virginia. Pah, Yes, we'll talk about here in a second. But I wear my Jordan one low mochas.
Speaker 1: Today. I'm wearing my Jordan one high uh, black should Instagram story, that's all right, put new book, goofing. That's that doesn't seem like an eric thing to do, because seems like you have money shoes, even though these have collected over time for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, I'm gonna wear the Jordan one low a j k os. I think they're blue and red and I like them. They're the ones that I liked that you bought, you didn't like and you returned them because you didn't like the cloth material.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I liked the cloth.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this is you know, try something new, got you know, changed up weekend over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, what happened was Saturday. I was with Max all day because we had hit.
Speaker 2: His first confession picture was on my Instagram atmosphere that go well me and Max. Yeah, he confessed to all traumatized his important sins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's totally fine. He's eight.
Speaker 2: And I put on a pair of the Jordan, the Jordan four Fears, and I was like, you know what, let me let me keep going.
Speaker 1: How far can we go with this before we repeat?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Ten day, fourteen days, fourteen days, So one monday you'll see it. One Monday you won't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Monday, Monday, I'll go back to my old Jordan classic nineties so we see what happens.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's what I've decided to do. Yeah, it's a little fun, fun, little.
Speaker 2: Eric, a little fun single Eric thing to do, you know, you know, just out there having a good time.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm passenger princess in my relationship. I found out, so really, yeah, gets motion sick whenever we do long car rides. So I get to be passenger princess to drive. Yeah, so she has to drive us, yeah, or get motions we won't. So she's like she either like has to sleep or she just raw dogs the whole road trip community to stare out into the abyss right, or she if she looks at her phone or reads, she gets motion sick. Really yeah, so she lets me, Like, I read a lot of Iron Flame this weekend. I went down to Virginia Beach because more would get motion sick if she did the same thing. So I'm like, hell, yeah, so she just look forward and talk to you.
Speaker 2: She has to look at you while talking to you. Well, you're driving. Why would I look at you while I'm driving?
Speaker 1: No, she's not. She's looking and then talking. But I'm like, ah, I'm reading. I'm reading about Violet soaring gale.
Speaker 2: You know, so you're not even helping her with the motionsickness. How would I help her with the motion sickness? And if she can't go sleep?
Speaker 1: It's like, all right, well I'm going to have fun over here in the passengers eat. Did you bring your switch? I did not read? You read? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I gotta sta be well versed. You know, I gotta read this damn book. You'll get there there, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: But you are right though, like unless there is a designated amount of time a car trip, on a flight, I'm like, well, I got that. I could do that. I could play video games. I gotta watch a show. I could do laundry. I could do a whole record. Have you watch Paradise on Julijah?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is that that's the one on That's the one with what's his face? From Sterling K? Brown? Yeah? A lot of Kevin told me is really good and more is gonna give it one episode to try and then then we'll see if we both watch it or not. So why can't you watch something without mora? No, there's certain shows I watch without Mora like Righteous Gemstones, I gotta watch, which is pretty good. It is a prelude episod, so it's kind of like a bottle episode to a degree. But are they anyone that weppisode a week? Yes, darn that it is. But then there are shows a watch together, like Traders. There's the Challenge, which we finished.
Speaker 2: I thank you Traders. By the way, you and Bianca watched Traders. I'm start watching that something I want you Ford probably a good time to get in because I caught up with Reacher, I got to season three. I haven't started that and Bergerton. I actually have a burning question for you because your.
Speaker 1: How far are you now? Because last time I said you were done with it? And watch that? Okay?
Speaker 2: Is this just the same story with just different characters every season?
Speaker 1: What's a different season, but it's the same synopsis, the same family, same family, same daughter, as someone's getting married every season? Yeah? What's what? Okay? What's why is it? I don't get it? Back then, that's what it was. I get that, But why why can't we expawn expand upon these things? And why won't rage a Jean Pierre back in on page? Because you haven't done anything. I think you need to come back. I think they will like probably maybe next to the next season four.
Speaker 2: But is there another daughter? There's two more daughters? Well no, so then you have to watch Queen Charlotte next. I don't watch Queen Charlotte's actually pretty good. It's actually pretty good. Like at first morn and I we're going like this is dumb. I'm like, oh, this is really good because like.
Speaker 1: We never see your husband. You find out why, right, because he's got dementia. You'll find out why. You can watch in the second and you'll find out what happened to you'll see the downfall. He'd be like, oh my god, we know that.
Speaker 2: And then think when when in the season two when the when the the he showed up to the in the in the hall and the other sister like talked to him and got him to go walk away, And then season three happens. I got to start season three and then the next four. Season four is supposed to be the older oldest brother, like who's in the three way and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: The one who's the artist. Yes, Oh he's so annoying. He's annoying. You'll get there, you'll catch up when it comes out just lady whistle down like it's it's stupid. Watched next season you'll find out. I'm gonna watch the in three. It's all season three out now. Yeah, oh yeah, it's been out all right in my car. I gotta catch up with Reacher too, one day you will. Why don't you watch Reacher? I'm good, I got my shows. Did you watch land Man? No, I'm never gonna watch land Man Paramount Plus No, I don't. How do you watch the Challenge? Remember? No, I have youtubed your YouTube TV. Okay, well, don't you my paramoun Jamie? I have my own Paramount Plus. Oh you do. We backdoor dealed into it where it doesn't charge us. As long as we don't sign out of it, we're good. He's that one specific laptop right, No, the Xbox Actually no, because we did put I put on PS five and ORG two. So as long as I don't like, let me change the settings for the account, we're good. Okay. So Bridgerton is just the same crap over and over again. Okay, pretty much. I don't like college. He's the third son. We'll get there. He's annoying. You'll good there and listen did you finish it already?
Speaker 2: Yeah, last year when it came out, I thought they split it up this year.
Speaker 1: They that was last year they did. But I caught up. We caught up. We waited till second part. Then we watched.
Speaker 2: I started watching the first episode was like, this is basically the same thing as the last two episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's about the season. Every time, the tone down, the mist thing I've ever heard everyone cut Because they don't live in Bridgerton. They only come to Bridgerton for the matching season. Match Bridge was the family they live in. Yeah, the bridget Bridgerton is the family or the family they live in wherever. This neighborhood is London, but they don't live there. They go to their home, to their states. This is just their matchmaking homes, right, Yeah, I got that. I got all of that. So thus it's every season they come back to the same neighborhood or whatever.
Speaker 2: I like the one lady who's really the black woman, what's her name? She's she helped.
Speaker 1: She's got a good backstory in Queen Charlotte too, does she really? It's kind of a prequel series. It's pretty good actually for the Joe you'll like Queen Charlotte because it really gives you backstory on on the Queen, the mom and then that lady the bridges and mom and the other.
Speaker 2: And I finally realized why there's bees everywhere because he killed the dead right, But that's why in season two opening is about bees.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's the birds of the bees. No, I get that plamination.
Speaker 2: When Kate was with what's his face and the beast on her in the chest and he freaked out, and then he tells her that that's how his dad died, was by a bee sting. That's why he freaked out on her. I get it, and it really catching up. I get it two years ago. All right, I'm sorry I didn't watch Bridgeston when it first came out.
Speaker 1: You can watch it every year it comes out. Now the end of the time, I mean they got three siblings. Yeah, I think once they get to that, by that time, they probably can end it. Yeah, because at that time, also like most of that has will be super like wealthy and like won't want to like once you get to like a season five, you're like, not everyone's showing up anymore now, Well.
Speaker 2: Because like you said, we like we talked about the one the oldest son was the smartest one to stay on while everyone else left because he's become the most famous one.
Speaker 1: Right, he's done more movies. Jonathan Bailey. Yeah, yeah, that the words.
Speaker 2: Decided to dip out after the first season and hasn't done really crap. But but the daughter keeps coming back his wife.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's for cameos. Cameos. Yeah, but yeah, okay, sorry side tangent down in that tangent because it just drives.
Speaker 2: Men to the same everything over and over again. And Colin the Sun that's in love with.
Speaker 1: Lay We already talked about it? Are we talking about She needs to just write about how much she loves him and get it over with. You watched season three, then you can talk to me. Speaking of things you need to talking to about. Well, we're gonna buy an awesome con this year.
Speaker 2: Nothing I'm not spending on a time said that last time and Max say the hell away from each other.
Speaker 1: I'm not spending any money if I gotta buy, and you know it's gonna be what's gonna know what's really gonna hurt you is when Carmen and Jake come with us and they're They're like, we want to buy everything, and I was like, Max, go follow them. Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Max has already said that he wants to get at Awesome Condon. Yes, yes, storm Breaker because I bought him. Yeah, he wants to skip. But yeah, you storm that's not that bad.
Speaker 1: That's not that compared to what it actually is, the big one, the Marble Legends one. How much is the Marvel Legend one hundred and twenty? Don't show them that one? Storm Breaker? Yeah, you have a meal Mer one. Yeah, they could be that for Halloween. We're not going back to Renaissance fences here too, either, Right, that's it right now? No, okay, good, Yes, but the boy stumbled across the childhood Pokemon cards at home. Why are they're worthless? They look, they're ones that were came for free with a lot of things. There's a lot of them versus what they actually are. I got him a champ and a magneton that are from what's called the base set of Pokemon, but like the third wave of it. So that's why they're not worth a lot, even though they are like one hundred years old. Yeah, they're only worth like two dollars each. Essentially, but you want to buy them. It's like twenty bucks stupid. But I'm kind of making my goal to see if there are any like og Pokemon cards and buy the cheap ones. I'm not buying expensive ones. I want to be like, give me Anita ran and Retata and just sit on them and just to have them, you know, to be like, oh, these are the ogs. You know, this is what I was cheap find. It's like five bucks. He's fine. Now if it's fifty dollars, you're not going to tell her what she listens to this podcast. That's what I'm fine with saying talking about it. I'm not buying a charge ard for three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to this podcast, text me and hoodie at the same time that you're listening to this podcast.
Speaker 1: Whenever this podcast is to yes, it'll probably in a group cha tomorrow when I get a time I get home tomorrow. But it's just something cool, and I don't know. This is like childhood, you know, childhood something you look at it like, oh, that's my childhood right there. We thought these were worse something back then and in ninety six, and they were not at all. It looks like with Jordan basketball cards. I have a whole bunch of like ninety six that are worth crap. We all thought they were worse thing. Sure have you checked them recently? Well, it's so hard to find a TCG players the website. All you gotta do is what I did. I find them out. I put mu champ and then there's a number on the bottom and it pops up what the people are buying or selling it for. Okay, yeah, I got you, you do it. But yeah, so that's why I'm not buying anything big toy wise anymore. Just just some CODs, you know, just go up and go. I'm not yeah, Legos dropped some banger because the other thing is a lot of people. Brother, my brother included Super into the new wave of Pokemon cards, and they're fighting each other for it. I'm just gonna, oh, you guys fight over there. I'm let me look at these old Pokemon cards over here instead and have some fun.
Speaker 2: You know, recas I saw them on the video of somebody fighting at a Pokemon vending machine.
Speaker 1: This guy's gonna trying to cash out the whole machine. Yeah, and there are two in this area, ones in Rockville, ones technically Gaythersburg. I did go look at them and they were completely sold out. And you know what's weird is they put in the front of the store and it's like where the employees like have either a break room or do a little check in machine thing in, so they're all looking at you, like, what the hell you doing here? Don't wear about it, don't worry about sweet hot Lord bridget N. My brother actually stood in line at a game stop on Friday at eight o'clock till ten o'clock. He was the third person in line. He told me they had four bundle for booster bundles or whatever they were selling. First two guys in line bought everything and so he didn't get anything at all. He was like, what the hell? So, yeah, Pokemon cards still valuable, but I do want to do I think it'd be cool to trade with a person because I see those all the time on TikTok. Were like the guy's like, oh, what do you want? He's like, oh, I want that Umbrian card? Cool? What do you got? Oh, here's a chars art are cool? Here you go? You owe me twenty bucks? Done? Well?
Speaker 2: Who's that one guy that I always see the videos of who does those fill his binders. He goes all those trading things.
Speaker 1: Pokey Rev. Is that the guy or is it the guy who always opens up a pack a day essentially is like should I open it? Or that is that is? Yeah, that might be the same guy. Yeah, it's Pokey Rev. But he always does like those challenges where he's like I've got to find Oh no, I know you're talking about I've.
Speaker 2: Got sixteen hours to do it, and we'll walk around all these like I wish are those more places around here like that?
Speaker 1: There are, They're just like the lest Expost center kind of things, so you gotta go far to get to it. Not like yeah, because I think there's a Pokemont Fred like awesome. Con is great and they will have Pokemon card vendors, but like you can't trade there. You probably can, you just got you can't do it like when it's busy, you know you gotta go like on a Friday to do that stuff. It is, so I'm excited though, it'll be fun.
Speaker 2: We're only going Saturday. Want to go on Saturday for one hour? I gotta figure out what costume I'm gonna wear one hour. Kevin hooked me up one hour. Kevin did hook me up one hour, four hours, one hour, two hours, one hour, two hours with flunch.
Speaker 1: God damn Andrew. Max is gonna make me buy every chicken tendes chicken tendies for the wind. Does Max like chicken tenders by the way? Or is he nuggy fam.
Speaker 2: Thinky about his food? It's so annoying. I can't go down that round.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like tenders, but he likes nuggets.
Speaker 2: He only likes certain He only likes certain nuggets like certain friends get.
Speaker 1: The crunchy tenders are the best ones. So that's what you gotta get this kid. I gotta beat him up, tell me more food. You know, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: But as we're not done yet, we're not going there yet, Okay, So I gotta talk to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes? About what about I lost my wedding ring? Yeah? How did you do that? So I will preface this. More already knows about this, and we've already ordered a replacement. This is not my gold ring, the valuable one that I found out how much it's worth, because I just saw he wasn't getting resized. I lost my like plastic ring. I wear all the time, mainly because I ding this ring everywhere I go. It's pretty sketched up. Somehow, at our event, our million dollar winter party at Public Bar, i've my ring disappeared. I don't know where it went. So it has gone to the abyss now probably it's definitely because I swore I put it on, and I went went to the restaurant with John and Sauce and I was on there. Then I washed my hands at Public Bar live because they were dirty because I touched something. The ring was gone. So luckily it's only like a thirty dollars ring. But you know, I came home like, hey, I didn't Eric crab or something. But replacement that's coming. But Mora gave me the permission, the go ahead to order the one ring version of it, the Lord of the Rings version of the ring. I have, wait, what does it look like? And so we got our plastic rings through Enzo. If you are getting married or need new rings, there's a good option for plastic rings. So she gave me permission. It's on sale too. Because of Saint Patrick's state, it counts as a gold rings, so it's like, hell yeah, gold green is on sale. It was the link. Okay, cool, here that was done Google. Uh it has the Elvish language on it. As I get the word, let me buy it? Oh hell yeah? What are the other ones they have there? They got a bunch. This is probably the coolest one because it's like an actual ring. They do have a lot of like here's Marvel Star Wars. Yeah, but it's like here's the character's face. I don't like that. It looks too like not whereas this is like, oh, it makes sense. I would like these Star Wars ones. We get married to somebody, maybe you can buy one of these when you have a girlfriend. Who do you want to expect these days? One of these days for the one of these days you're get a ring. The Lightsaber ones. Yeah, but like I'm like, I want either black or gold. These are like Darth Vader would yeah, the dark Saber. Next, next one of that Millennium Falcon get there one day. She already knows. She was like, I don't know if you could buy that up, but she let me. But yeah, so pro tip, just make sure you know where your ring is at all times. I can't believe you lost it. How was it fallen off? Yeah? How would have fallen off. Though you have those things. I'm pretty tight well, and like it's plastic, so like it's thick, so it's not going to fall off unless I snag it on something. So I wondering if I snagged it on like a door, on like the edge of a like the staircase railing, and it flung off, I didn't pay attention to it because you were working so hard. You see a black plastic ring anywhere in public? Just now, it's it's for me? Can I wear it? Or bad luck? If I start wearing your wedding ring, that's good luck for you? Why? Because I'm married, I'm still in my relationship.
Speaker 2: Very will treat your ass? Okay, all right, I'll look for I'll be there this Saturday. There's a leper.
Speaker 1: Look around the staircase. Un don't look for gold. Look for my ring that things probably got thrown away. It probably didn't, or it's disgusted. Be this in the corner the rat. Sorry, sorry, it's okay. You know what will cheer me up? Though?
Speaker 3: So this is where we read actual misconnections from Watchington d C dot Craigslist dot org.
Speaker 1: The Huge freakur is it Virginia and Virginia. Just have a good old time. Just figure out what the hell went wrong, what the hell went right? And our first one up. I am gonna read Mike. It's been a long time, long time before you retired. You're my top friend. Came over some unique times. I would love to get together again now that we're both retired. Still have to travel time. Rockville, Rockville, your house? Hey Bill, Hey Bill, Hey Bill. I heard.
Speaker 2: You used to live near Needwood Park and I was your senior mail service provider at your house. Let me know if you're still around and I'll come over in service.
Speaker 1: Now's need would Park an actual park? Yeah, it's a say targets a sexual No no, no. Needwood Park is also Knewood Lake up that way. Yeah. Yeah, good. You're in the take charge, oh Geithersburg. Yeah no. You felt like you weren't getting what you needed from your girl at home, so you'd hit me up on your way home from work. I'd help you out and you'd head on home. It was drama free, easy fun. You were a white gym rat. It was very verbal and take charge. In the late twenties early thirties near Quincy, so.
Speaker 2: Is that a woman asked saying hey, work saying gosh, exactly, that's tough. I don't get that one. All right, Good for you, then people, uh go wake up. I thought there was one forty minutes ago about a dog park or that went away.
Speaker 1: Refresh go Low's, Laurel Low's.
Speaker 2: I met you at Low's. You were interested in me polishing some hard floors. I didn't get your phone number as my wife came back, so I thought i'd post here. You were a thin guy wearing hand work boots in a blue pullover sweatshirt. I just moved to Laurel, And if I remember correctly, you were near Sandy Springs Road.
Speaker 1: A little too close that you know that. Yeah, let's go with looking pretty. And Ashburn saw you a couple the technically herding it in saw you a couple of days ago. Patel looking absolutely beautiful. You were with someone so so I never got a chance to say hi. Your smile can brighten up any room you walk into. Oh hey, including this room. The older woman in rock Till three eight going up, you're going on.
Speaker 2: I've always felt it. I've always felt a connection with older women. I'm looking to rekindle the lost sparkle you were forty five plus and also missed the spark of someone younger aspin Rockville area.
Speaker 1: All right, it's close by. Here we go, keep going, all right, all right, let's go with visitor. Were in town for female friend? Hello, male here in town for work, looking for a very nice female companion who is a local. Would love some great conversation and tore this beautiful side of town in Fairfax, looking forward to reply, I have a wonderful day. Oh that's by the mall. That was by my old house.
Speaker 2: Wow, I could have hung out with that person, you could have all right, Capitol Hill buddy, Capitol Hill buds, and all the stuff's happening right now. I truly miss how you used to leave work or missed the day entirely to either meet you in your office or in a room just off the hill. My commute to DC hasn't been the same since.
Speaker 1: You were relocated.
Speaker 2: Relocated these you know what, and let's go with our I miss my Saturday buddy, Oh, Saturday buddies, Capitol Hill game. I miss how you would come to my work at the lock Hello, Library of Congress.
Speaker 1: Remember how we would walk the stacks together. We used to love Saturdays because there's no one there to.
Speaker 2: Walk in on us. I wish you were still in the area stacking those stacks.
Speaker 1: This is the one you just read. No, wait, which one did you just read? Uh? I don't remember, hey Bill, No, it's the rock filling older one, older woman. No, no, no it was an older woman. No, it's in DC. A second did they put two?
Speaker 2: I have no idea what teams teams trying to call this person Hello, hey, hey Bill, because what we just read?
Speaker 1: Where to go? I don't remember. Capitol Hill buddy, Capitol Hill buddy, Now Capitol Hill buddy.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh Saturday buddy.
Speaker 1: A connection here? Maybe they're both looking for each other. Well, all you gotta do is read these damn things and let me get it in. Yeah. One was supposed to seven days ago. One three days ago. Get it in. Hopefully they got it made a matchmaker. You got it in to make.
Speaker 2: Sure you ust Let's get in this week, d m us A photo of stitch that you got it in this week?
Speaker 1: Who miss Eric b that's m r e r C k v e r r.
Speaker 2: C photo stitch down. A photo of what happened of you getting it in? Just a photo of stitch stitch just Eric.
Speaker 1: You can see me sometimes at Andrew Hoodie with the y just the stitch photo. If it's anything else, just Eric. Okay, anyway, I hope you have a great week. Always remember it's okay to be weird sexy.
Speaker 3: It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah,