Speaker 1: And this episode is cool.
Speaker 2: Pleasure boy.
Speaker 3: What's up, guys? Welcome to season three, episode thirty one of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me as always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Stella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Guys, if this is your first time listening to us, we are an episode by episode Blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys?
Speaker 4: It sure does.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Let's jump into the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our.
Speaker 2: Website, Thebluey Podcast dot com, our email address blue Podcast at gmail dot.
Speaker 3: Com, links to our social media, a link to our te public merch store time stamp so you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for. And you'll also find a couple of links so you can sign up to listen to the show ad free. It's just one dollar a month. There's a link for Spotify, and there's a link for every other platform. And a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 5: They sure are. Thank you guys so so much. We really really appreciate.
Speaker 3: You, Henry speaking to people who are awesome. What should we do next?
Speaker 2: The hell outs?
Speaker 3: Okay, listen up. Everyone has to clap and go whoo. Yeah. All right, that's awesome. Got it, Let's start on Spotify. We heard from Isabelle, who tells us that the Bluey video game had an update with muffin and stripe, added Henry, did you know about this?
Speaker 2: No, not yet.
Speaker 3: Well, we are definitely gonna have to check that out, aren't we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to.
Speaker 3: We heard from Naomi, who is seven and she likes Stella and Henry the best and says that we should have a daddy daughter episode.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Naomi, Thank you.
Speaker 3: We heard from Emily Era, Daisy Harper, Star Wars eleven again and their brother, who is three. Star Wars is awesome, isn't it? Henry?
Speaker 2: Star Wars is awesome?
Speaker 3: Powerloofu, Gideon Grant Kinsley, Sarah, Annabelle and her cat Suki oh Eddie, who says Unicorse is not a grub and he is cute. I agree, Unicorse is cute, but he's kind of a grub.
Speaker 4: Kind of yes, that's still yes, very cute.
Speaker 3: We also heard from Mike Chris Ship someone who's user name is Bingo plus Bluie Forever foxtrot Ree Kate, who likes Stella the best and agrees that Muffin rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, Muffin is the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We heard from Draven Peyton, Louise, Danielle, and Jennifer on Instagram. We got a voice message from Gordon.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 6: My name is Gordon, and my favorite team is the Oilers on hockey, and I like your show. My favorite minisode is Butler's Well bye, I think it is. Oh yeah, Muffin on boxing and you guys, guys have a good show. I'm excited when you get to the episode stories. This episode twenty nine, so the next one will be it. Just so let you know that I'm sad that the Oilers lost still against the pant First.
Speaker 3: Oh, Gordon, thank you so much for your voice message. Gordon sent that before we got to the episode's stories, but we get ahead on recordings sometimes and so the voice messages come on a later episode. We hope you enjoyed that one.
Speaker 5: Yes, we sure do. Gordon, thank you so much for sending us your message. And hey, I'm not much of a hockey fan, but I'm sorry that your team didn't win. Maybe next time.
Speaker 3: We also got some emails. We heard from Zachary Evelyn. We got a voicemail from Jaden.
Speaker 7: Hi, DINNI with this years. My name is Jaden and my favorite episode is Housewick and I love you podcast Ellison California.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you Jaden for your message. We're so glad you liked the show and that episode Housework. That's one of my favorite episodes too.
Speaker 3: I really like it. We really like California, don't we, guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do, Yeah, we really do.
Speaker 3: We heard from Eleanor, who likes the kids the most. Eleanor, I totally totally understand. We heard from Alice Carl And we also got a voicemail from our friend Brendan.
Speaker 8: Greetings, dinner with the Healers. This is your friend Brendan speaking to you once again. So I have another favorite Blue moment to share with you this time, and it is from the Blue episode Spy Game.
Speaker 6: Uh Chloe, Demon Gang, the Potion Grass No, thanks, I like being gotcha.
Speaker 7: I can chop Pasla at the loudest.
Speaker 8: Stum mmmmmmm, oh my dog, honey. I believe all of Australia heard you. Yeah, ah man, honey is sure as hilarious, Isn't she all right?
Speaker 3: Talked again soon?
Speaker 4: Bye bye, Brandon.
Speaker 5: It's always great to hear from you, and thank you again for always sharing your favorite moments. And I'll tell you something, when kids are out playing together sometimes it's very hard to tell if they're having a really good time or if they're actually having a really bad time when they're yelling and screaming like that, so it can go either way. Hopefully it's always a good time though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Brandon. Thank you so much for sending us your voice message. The moments you pick are always so good and it's cool for us to relive those moments in the Blue episodes. Thanks to you, so thank you, thank you, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely I like that too.
Speaker 3: And if you guys would like to send us a voice message, all you have to do is ask a parent to help you record yourself on a tablet or phone or a computer or something and email it to Estelle. What is our email address again.
Speaker 2: Blue Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Excellent. Oh. Also on Instagram, you can send a voice message right through Instagram's messaging, So there you go. You could do that too, But anyway, thank you guys so much for the comments and the emails and all of the five star reviews. We can't begin to tell you how much those mean to us. You guys are the best.
Speaker 4: You guys really are. Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, we just got done watching Turtle Boy.
Speaker 9: Ooh, it's a tattle boy.
Speaker 3: Oh some kid must have left it behind in.
Speaker 2: The middle of the Rollacastuh.
Speaker 3: Noah, he probably left it somewhere else, but someone put him here so he'd be easy to find.
Speaker 9: Can I play with him?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 9: Do you want to play roller coaster with me?
Speaker 3: Tetra Boy, Henry, could you tell us what was going on at the beginning of this episode.
Speaker 2: At the beginning of the episode, Bingos saying down watching TV and then Dad comes in and he's in the way, and Bingo says, Dad, I'm watching a TV. Could you please move? And he says okay, But then instead of moving, he starts dancing. He starts saying move and move and move, and then he finally moves out of the way and then he says, wait, now I remember what I was doing here? He turns off the TV. Then he tells Bingo, we're going to the park in the way of what.
Speaker 3: Really, I didn't see a TV?
Speaker 2: Ah, there you go.
Speaker 8: Look at that cat's riding motor bos?
Speaker 3: How do they get a driver's license? Did you want me to move?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You should have said move? Then move and move and move?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Is this better? Is no worries?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I rememb Can you.
Speaker 3: Get out of the park? That sounds like something I would do and have definitely done with the whole Oh you want me to move? Okay? And take it very literally? Did it make you think of me whenever he was doing that?
Speaker 2: Yes, it did.
Speaker 5: I mean to be fair, I don't think she said move out of the way. I think she just said to move.
Speaker 3: So did anybody notice what show was Bingo watching?
Speaker 2: Cat Squad?
Speaker 3: Exactly? Cat Squad? It would be cool if they made a full episode of the pretend cat Squad show. I would love to watch it.
Speaker 4: I bet it would be pretty good.
Speaker 3: Stella, would you watch that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably? I think the show will be really good and really funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah you love cats, don't you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: They're heading to the park and once they get there, Stella, what is it that Bingo wants to play?
Speaker 2: She wanted to play a roller coaster and when she went to go get on the swing. When she plays roller coaster, she found a stuffed animal.
Speaker 3: Turtle and what did she call it?
Speaker 2: She called it turtle Boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, turtle Boy, and she wants turtle Boy to play with her. And they had a great time played in they stella.
Speaker 2: Yeah they did.
Speaker 3: Turtle Boy got to do everything with Bingo. But then it was time to leave, Amanda, what is going on?
Speaker 5: Bingo asked Bandit if she can take turtle Boy home, but Bandit tells her to leave turtle Boy there in case his owner comes back to the park. So Bingo leaves turtle Boy in the swing that they were playing in before, and they take off to go home because Mom and Bluie will be home soon.
Speaker 3: Amanda. There was something specific that Bandit told Bingo about not taking turtle Boy. Do you remember what it was?
Speaker 4: I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 2: Yes, Henry, I think he said, it's not the done thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not the done thing. I really like that. Usually I would say something like, it's just not what you do, Henry. The owner doesn't come back, But what does happen with turtle Boy.
Speaker 2: Another kid comes and he sees turtle Boy and he asked if he can play with it, and his mom says sure, and he plays a turtle boy too.
Speaker 3: Now I had to look up what this little boy's name was, and his name is Dougie. And what did you notice about Dougie, Henry?
Speaker 2: They use sign language to communicate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dougie can't hear and so he uses sign language and his mom speaks to him with sign language. I thought that was so so cool. And they played all day, didn't they?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did.
Speaker 3: What happened when it was time to go.
Speaker 2: When it was time to go, Dougie asked if he could take it home, but's mom said no, Let's leave it here so then its owner can find it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was sad about that, but I think he understood, just like Bingo did. Then it probably belonged to somebody. And I would be sad if turtle Boy was mine and I left him at the park and he wasn't there, So off they go. Next we see Bandit and Bingo and Bingo wants to watch TV and Bandit says yes, let's but Stella, what does he do?
Speaker 2: He sits next to her and they just watched the TV. He doesn't turn anything on. They just stare at the bunk TV.
Speaker 9: God, what I want to turn on the TV on and then watch it?
Speaker 3: Oh right, no chance? We got to the park. Did that remind you of anyone? When he was making that joke?
Speaker 2: Reminded me of you.
Speaker 3: You say that, like Dad, you are the most hilarious person ever. Is that what you mean when you say that?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, I like to think I'm pretty funny.
Speaker 2: You are funny.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's what Bandit does. He says, oh, and Bingo tells him that she wants to turn the TV on. What does Bandit tell her? Stella?
Speaker 2: He tells her that they're going to go to the park.
Speaker 3: Off they go, and she can't wait to see if Turtle Boy is there, Amanda. Did she find him?
Speaker 4: She sure did.
Speaker 5: He was sitting on the same swing that she had left him on and Dougie left him on there after he played with him as well.
Speaker 3: Bingo grabs him and they start playing a game. What are they doing exactly?
Speaker 5: They were racing together and Bandit was timing her and she had all sorts of obstacles to go through or go over like I think alligators, crocodiles at one point.
Speaker 3: And quicksand and had to jump over a snake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lots of things.
Speaker 3: I think they were playing Pitfall, the video game. Oh that's what it reminded me of. Now listen, Okay, Yes, I'm one thousand years old. Pitfall is a game from when I was very, very young, and it's back when video games weren't nearly as good looking as they are now. It was a lot clunkier, but boy did I have hours of fun. And I think that's what Bandit was thinking about when he was playing that game with Bingo. I noticed his role in the game seemed pretty easy. What was he doing, Amanda.
Speaker 5: He was sitting there with his phone with the timer on, trying to see how long it it take her and Turtle Boy to finish the course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I noticed he was not running the officer, of course.
Speaker 5: But that's a parent's job. It is to sit there and time their kids.
Speaker 3: They're gonna take off, and Bingo still can't take Turtle Boy with her, But Henry, what do they need to do?
Speaker 2: They need to put Turtle Boy under something because it looks like it's gonna rain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so she hides him under a table. The next thing we see is Dougie and his mom coming back and he is looking for Turtle Boy. What happens, Henry?
Speaker 2: He looks on the swing and then he sees turtle Boy under the table. So then he plays with turtle Boy again, and then when it's time to go, he puts Turtleboy back and he asks his mom if he can take it home again, and his mom says, it's not the dune thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does the right thing and leaves turtle Boy there underneath the table so that he can stay dry. Banda and Bingo come back to play, and Bingo is thrilled that turtle Boy is still there. Stella, what game are they playing?
Speaker 2: Bandit is swinging all the swings like in opposite directions, and Bingo has to try to throw turtle Boy past all the swings and she has to try to get him to land to the one round swing past all the other swings.
Speaker 3: Okay, turtle Boy picked up and carry now to get home safe to the turtle missus. You're ready, he's ready. Oh man, that's enough of that. Bingo manages to land Turtleboy right in the swing. Bandit looks like he was feeling pretty beat up though, Amanda, what was going on with him?
Speaker 5: He looked like he was getting dizzy swinging on the swings, and he said something like, okay, that's enough this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's time to go. And Bingo says that she wants to take Turtle Boy because plainly his owner has forgotten about him completely. What does Bandit tell her?
Speaker 5: Amanda, Banda tells her that if he is still there the next day that she will be able to bring him home. Bingo agrees to leave him there, but this time she tries to hide him so that way nobody can find him one more not.
Speaker 9: Turtle Boy, then you can come home with me. It might be a bit dry about Kia, and.
Speaker 1: You might like to read the newspaper see.
Speaker 3: Am I Henry. What happens when Douggie and his mom show up the next day?
Speaker 2: Dougie is looking around for Turtle Boy, but he can't find Turtleboy, so then him and his mom start playing hide and seek and he hides where Bingo hid Turtle Boy, and he finds Turtle Boy.
Speaker 3: He seemed really really sad first, didn't he when he couldn't find Turtle.
Speaker 2: Boy Yeah, he seemed really sad and.
Speaker 3: It sure perked him up when he found him though. And they had a good time playing, didn't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had a really good time playing.
Speaker 3: When it was time for Dougie to go home, he asked his mom if he could take Turtle Boy. Stella, what did his mom say?
Speaker 2: She says that he can't take him, So he goes and hides him behind a tree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he hides him over there, And I was wondering if he was trying to do the same thing Bingo was. It's like, well, I'm going to hide turtle Boy so that I can make sure that I can play with him the next time i'm here, or maybe even that mom will let me take him home. We see Bandit and Bingo back and Bingo can't find him. Amanda, what happens?
Speaker 5: Bingo starts to get really sad that Turtle Boy isn't there, and Banditt tells her the owner must have come back to pick him up, but Bingo explains to him, but that's not what happened. She tells Bandit about how she hid turtle Boy under a newspaper so that nobody else could find him, and as Bandit leans in to give her a hug to try to comfort her. He spots Turtle Boy over by the tree and points him out to Bingo, and she's very excited to see him.
Speaker 3: She sure is. They have heaps of fun, Henry. What happened when it was time to go home?
Speaker 2: When it was time to go home, Bingo said to Band it kay, bring it home, and band said yeah, but do you really want to bring him home? And then it shows them walking home from the park and Turtleboy singing on the swing where they found him the first time I hugged Tess.
Speaker 9: The boys on that comes back sing what's that? I don't want him to be lovely?
Speaker 3: And that was the episod, Henry. Did we forget anything?
Speaker 2: Nope, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what it's time for.
Speaker 4: Did we learn anything today, Henry?
Speaker 3: Could you tell us what were we supposed to learn today?
Speaker 2: Well? I think we're supposed to learn today is that sometimes it's not the done thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, yeah, you have to do what's right. And Turtle Boy obviously belonged to someone. And I know if I left my toy somewhere, I would be hoping it would still be there when I got back right. Yeah, what about you, Amanda.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure either.
Speaker 5: In the show, they said it's not the done thing, and Bingo decided at the end of the show that it wasn't the done thing. It wasn't the right thing to do to go ahead and take Turtle Boy home, even though she wanted to. He belongs to somebody, so leaving him there at the park. You know, hopefully his owner will find him someday, but if not, she's going to feel better leaving him there so he can be played with by other kids as well, and Turtle Boy won't be lonely.
Speaker 3: I was having a tough time figuring out exactly what the lesson straightaway is supposed to be, but I think one of the things we see happen by Bingo leaving Turtle Boy there, another little boy got the chance to play with him and have a great, great time, and his mom repaid that same favor by having him Dougie leave Turtleboy behind and Bingo got to play with him again. I think she realized by the end turtle Boy's owner probably isn't coming to get him, but somebody else plainly has been having fun with turtle Boy because he got moved. She knows it wasn't his owner, because Turtle Boy was still there, but somebody moved him be because they found him and had loads of fun. And I think in her heart she knew that meant some other kid was getting to have the same kind of fun she was, and that meant something to her. And like we all do when we're young, we think about our Stuffi's are stuffed animals like they're real, And she doesn't want Turtle Boy to be lonely, but she knows that somebody else is playing with him, and so it makes her okay with leaving him behind. She knows some other kid is having the same kind of fun that she is. I think it touched her heart.
Speaker 4: Bingo has a very sweet heart.
Speaker 3: She really does. She really really does that she was able to put her desire to be selfish aside for this, and in her heart, she wasn't just doing it for the other kid. She was doing it for Turtle Boy too, because that meant Turtle Boy was getting to have more friends. Right, Yeah, that's so sweet. What a good kido. Does anybody have any parting thoughts about the episode, Yes, Henry.
Speaker 2: I think that it's a really good episode, and I like it. It's a good one.
Speaker 3: I agree. I think it is so cute.
Speaker 5: I thought it was really cute how both of the kids playing with turtle Boy really used their imagination and just really had a lot of fun with him, because it reminded me of when I was a kid playing with my stuffies and how sweet they were and how much they meant to me.
Speaker 2: I really liked this episode. I thought it was really sweet how Bingo decided to leave turtle Boy there.
Speaker 3: You always liked playing with your stuffies when you were little. Did it make you think of that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I kind of.
Speaker 3: Would you be upset if you left one of your stuffies behind at a park or something and when you went back it was gone?
Speaker 2: Yeah I would.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, hopefully the person who left turtle Boy behind is okay too. I love this episode. I love how endearing it is. I think it's wild that we didn't see Blue for one single second in this one, nor Chili. And I also thought it was really really neat that they introduced a new character who is differently able than the other kids. Dougie is deaf, he can't hear, and I think that that was probably really cool for kids who watched this show who maybe are differently abled, and to be able to see themselves somebody who would understand what things are like for them. I bet that was really cool and I thought it was a cool move.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, we think Blue is awesome and until next time, we are out of here.
Speaker 4: Bye guys, Bye bye ba by Hapient is Us