Speaker 1: Yeah, by by by by by at least I alright, yeah anyway, y'all we here at McDonald's, you know, supporting the film right now.
Speaker 2: Feel me.
Speaker 1: We had the uh Nigga Mars broadcast right here. You know, you know, it's a.
Speaker 2: Great event right here. Man, we got all these people.
Speaker 1: I wish he had the camera to show you all this, but you know, it's just a great support man. You know, we got the family out here, we got you know, alumni, teammates.
Speaker 2: It's a great environment, man.
Speaker 1: You know, I uh, I wish yall some of y'all was here to tune in, and you know, just just to be here around this energy.
Speaker 2: Man, it's great. You know, I don't usually do all this talking on the mic, man, but I feel.
Speaker 1: Really comfortable right now just just being over here in the talk to y'all. Right now, man, it's he's asking me some questions about the game and how I felt about it. You know that things ain't go my way, but you know it went the team way.
Speaker 2: You know. Sorry, the team is the team. So man, I'm just glad that we came out with the dub man.
Speaker 1: You know, it's all I can say. Go green, Mama, I'm trying all that, man, Mama.
Speaker 2: Trying to.
Speaker 3: Why did this see up to me? You say it ain't about me.
Speaker 2: I can take us to the teeto sat much your feet said in uh uh, what's that? Chav have they? What happened all my cookies?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my cookies, I said, behavior like that. I can't take it right here? Yeah, I don't. I'm finna take a pickle. Sea.
Speaker 3: You said, what you can tell me?
Speaker 2: He said what? Huh? She couid, you can't my what I would say. I'm almost saying, oh, I don't like rether cookies.
Speaker 3: Oh, which you want me to ask?
Speaker 2: Shan? You live on me? Well?
Speaker 3: Hello, So nigga, how did that feel being on the field freshman year, getting a taste of what it's.
Speaker 2: Really like out there?
Speaker 1: I'm ready, right, That's all I can really say is I'm ready, man, Like, getting out there on that field just felt like we gotta practice something. You know.
Speaker 2: The preparation was there, Uh, you know, when my opportunities were there.
Speaker 1: When I took 'em, I took 'em, and you know, and next opportunity, i'm'a just i'm'a keep taking the advantage of 'em.
Speaker 3: You know, Okay, did you have any uh nervousness any uh first game jitters.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I thought I was, but I was raised. I was on go mo no when we were uh, when we wasn't passing the ball, I was out there blocking. Yeah. Yeah, it is decent. But yeah when that, when that when my name get caught, you know, i'm'a i'm'a make a play. So sit didn't boot it right? Yeah, you know, ain't no other way.
Speaker 3: I I was waiting on the nixt for six so I could say good Mark.
Speaker 1: I definitely was, you know, first uh, first college game. I thought I was gonna get a touchdown, but hey, you know.
Speaker 3: It's it's many more. Yeah, like it's a it's a team thing.
Speaker 2: It's not about you know, God got his plans, so we're following that. We're going down that road God's planning. Founded Boom Boom And this is Nick Marsh and Mama Tron broadcast WOU