Speaker 1: Now your host walking you up to first pitch. It's Tim Kashi.
Speaker 2: Everybody, and welcome in to Morongo Casino, Dodgers on Deck.
Speaker 3: I hope you're enjoying your Saturday night.
Speaker 2: You're world champion Los Angeles Dodgers four to oh to start this season. After the festivities of an opening day and then the glitz and glamour of the ring ceremony last night, the Dodgers now look to keep the perfect start going as they go for the opening weekend sweep of the Detroit Tigers. Tonight, Rookie Sasaki on the mound. First pitch Dodgers and Tigers is coming up in six'. Ten coming up over the next hour here On Marongo, Casino dodgers On, deck you're gonna hear from the, Manager Dave roberts will dive deeper into this pitchy. Matchup David massego's one on one With Jack, felherty last night starter for The tigers and Former. Dodger we've got Your dodgers Magical, moment your prize, picks double play of the. Game, shortly we'll visit With Kirsten, watson and in just a few minutes we'll check in With Tim neverett And Rick monday out at The Gallapin Motors broadcast booth well last. Night The dodgers fell, behind took the, lead and then went it on a walk. Off Yoshi yamamoto got the start Against Jack. Fleriti flerity went five and two third, inning struck out, five allowed two runs on three. Hits Ya'ma moto win five, innings struck out a career high.
Speaker 3: Ten gave up a couple of.
Speaker 2: Home runs as The dodger starter looked good for the five. Innings he gave up a solo home run the, second a solo home run the third as The dodgers were down two to. Nothing but on the sixth, Inning Freddy, freeman a runner, on tied it.
Speaker 4: Up Freddy freeman looking for his first hit up twenty twenty five first, pitch swinging high five ball.
Speaker 5: Left field in d did you?
Speaker 6: Gone Freddie freeman looking no? More he found.
Speaker 2: His first hit, hits a game time two run. Homer dodgers tie it up at. Two in the bottom of the, Eighth Mookie betts gave The dodgers the lead with a solo home run to left. Center dodgers up three to two in the ninth, Inning Tanner scott on in, relief and he gave up AN rbi single the Former dodger Man Wilmar goo that tied the game at. Three so the extra innings we Went Luis garcia on in relief for The, dodgers and he gave up a pair of. Runs in the top half of the fifth, Inning dangler the two run triple to give The tigers a five to three. League The dodgers are gonna have to mount a, comeback and they. Did Michael conforto a ground rule double Scored Tommy, edmond the free base. Runner it was a five to four. Game Then Will smith a pinch hit on his BIRTHDAY rbi single to left that Scored, conforto and that tied the. Game he had Five two batters, Later mookie bet with the walk.
Speaker 4: Off the drama builds for another three to. Two mookie swings.
Speaker 6: High fly, ball let field in. Deep this bowl's, back this bull's, Go, lookie simply.
Speaker 3: Magic he rounds.
Speaker 7: Their tosses his helmet to the, sky and The dodgers walk off. Winners there comes a gatorage shower From. Tayo the celebration is on At Dodgers stadium After Mookie bets did.
Speaker 6: A walk off home.
Speaker 2: Run Mookie bets with the walkoff three run home. Run dodgers beat The tigers last night in ten, innings eight to. Five that's the top tier played the, game brought to you By arco, quality top tier gas for. Less dodgers win at eight to. Five so, far so good for The. Dodgers their first four to zho start since nineteen eighty. One three comeback wins, already they had forty three last. Season the twenty three run scored this year by The dodgers in the first four, games fifteen via home run and the top four hitters and The dodgers lineup so far seven home, runs fifteen rbi and sixteen run. Scored This dodger team is good and they're off to a four and oh. Start they look to make it a clean sweep of The. Tigers tonight Is Rookie. Sasaki it's the start is first At dodgers, standymore the more we heat out to The Galloping motors broadcast, booth as we welcome In Tim neverett And Rick.
Speaker 3: Monday. Guys all, Right, tim thank you very.
Speaker 8: Much dodgers And tigers wrapping up the three game, Series dodgers can go for a three game. Sweep in, fact they are four and oh have not been four and oh Since Rick monday was patrolling the outfield for The world champion eighty One dodgers And, moe what do you remember about your start in nineteen eighty one where you actually won six?
Speaker 5: Straight but you know it.
Speaker 9: Gets lost in the shuffle is to reflect back upon nineteen eighty one and that good, start but how they got the first win and that was With fernando and that was the beginning Of fernando manium and the loss and The dodgers Honering fernando wearing the patch with this number before all throughout the. Season also included in the ring in The World championship ring that we saw, yesterday, unvailed what a beauty that. Was BUT i remember as that you start to look at eighty one in winning those games and Seeing fernando and the rest of the ball, club and quite, frankly if you look At Burt hooton And Jerry royce and the other guy who were in the starting, rotation they were enjoying it because they didn't have to answer a whole lot of. Questions it was To fernando who had the convenience Of Jimi hereen who was his. Interpreter so there was a wonderful. Buffer but that was the beginning of a strange season because of the strike in, between but a wonderful season with The World.
Speaker 8: Championship so the last time The dodgers started a year four AND oh nineteen eighty, one they went on to win The World. Championship so the world chaps tonight posting The Detroit. Tigers third straight Day tigers oh in to the pitching matchup Features Roki sasaki his second. Start he does not have a. Decision his debut In tokyo didn't go as he had. Planned he went three, innings only gave up one, hit but he walk five against The, cubs and he makes His Dodgers stadium debut tonight Against Rehese. Olsen Mookie betts not in the lineup tonight after a heroic night last night two late home, runs one in the eighth to give him a lead and then the extra innings in the tenth to give them a. Win As Mookie betts became only the Second dodger ever to do something like, that to have a go ahead home run in the eighth inning or later twice in a ball. Game Andre ethier the last guy to do that in twenty.
Speaker 9: Fifteen you know something we're beginning to see. Now we saw it last year, too but coming from. Behind The dodgers did it twice last. Night they did it in the first game of this, series also against The, tigers coming back in winning the. Game but how they're doing it and not to be overlooked at. All if we look at the, bullpen how strong was the bullpen at postseason last? Year it was absolutely. Sensational, well if we look at this, series The dodgers pitching has held The Detroit tigers two for twenty four with runners in scoring. POSITION i, mean they have had traffic all throughout the ball, games but only two hits in those twenty four at. Bats, then if you look at the all four games The dodgers have, won they've held opposing batters runners in scoring position just a ONE tozh five, average just four hits in thirty eight.
Speaker 8: Opportunities twenty five year Old Reese olsen will counter for The tigers, Tonight so that's the pitching. Matchup Reese olsen Against Roki sasaki is The dodgers looked to go five and oh for the first time since nineteen eighty. One, incidentally the last defending champion to start five and er or The tigers in nineteen eighty. Five managed By Sparky. Anderson they did not have a great season that, year though they went on to win eighty four and finished third in The Al. East, meantime The dodgers continuing their quest to repeat As World series. Champs counting it down to the first pitch At Dodgers. Stadium it's The dodgers and The, Tigers game three of the set coming.
Speaker 2: Up tim all, right thank you, guys as with counting nine to first, Pitch dodger, fans get your game. Day met Alawnted Shakey's Pizza parlor or to Your Shaky's, Pizza chicken And mojo's right now At shaky's Dot. Com coming up here On dodgers On, deck you're gonna hear from the, Manager Dave. Roberts we'll check in With David vets say he'll go one on home With Jack. Flaherty we'll dive deeper into this pitching. Matchup we got your prize. Picks double play of The, day But i'm next Your otani rewind and we'll visit With Kirsten watson From sports and AT. La that's all coming up as we lead you up To dodgers And tigers on This saturday. Night first pitch to six. Ten thanks for being with. Us I'm Tim Kas's world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network it Is Lorongo, Casino Dodgers on To dodgers On.
Speaker 5: Deck y'all on the official.
Speaker 2: Home OF La Dodgers, Baseball dodgers And Tigers opening weekend At Dodgers, Stadium Rookie sazaki And Rhese. Olsen the pitching Matchup Opening weekend At Dodgers stadium is brought to you By Hollywood Pantagious.
Speaker 3: Theater their new.
Speaker 2: Season is A Home run gett a seven show package At Broadway inollywood Dot.
Speaker 3: Com this is The Hotel.
Speaker 4: REWID Mvp chance rained down On. Otani the game tied at, five the winning run on first with one, out the pitch ground ball.
Speaker 1: Base hit right.
Speaker 3: Field smith cuts the bag at.
Speaker 7: Second he's digging for third and he's in there without a, throw winning run ninety feet away From Mookie.
Speaker 5: Betts.
Speaker 2: Show, Hey otani with the single and the Tenth inny and he went one for four on base twice because of the walk and scored there on the three run home run From Mookie betts to walk it off with The dodgers last.
Speaker 1: Night this Is Kirston's corner With Kirston.
Speaker 3: Watson Hey.
Speaker 2: Kirson that joins us from the stadium on This. Saturday brought to you By cars For. Kids ready to donate your old? Car call eight seven Seven cars For kids, now friendly agent standing by to take your.
Speaker 3: Donation That's cars with A. K donate your car.
Speaker 2: Today Mookie betts not in the, lineup Kres, so what's going?
Speaker 10: On, yeah not in the, lineup you, know and after a two home run performance yesterday with a walk. Off but this is something that was planned coming into this. Series as we know very, Well Nuki betts has been he's been under the, weather and he talked about how he came into spring training at one seventy, five had a stomach, virus ends up dropping down to about one fifty. Seven he's currently at one sixty. Five so he is progressing and feeling so much. Better, obviously you've seen the power is still there with his. Bat the bat speed has gotten faster like he isn't a really good, spot but he has not played three games in a row just. Yet he is still bouncing. Back SO i think coming into this, Series Dave roberts had had a conversation with, him just making it clear that he was going to play these two have the off day and then have tomorrow and already scheduled off, day and then pick things back up On monday against The.
Speaker 1: Braves so he.
Speaker 10: Is, Fine he's in a good. Spot so it's just a scheduled off day for him as he continues to really just heal his.
Speaker 2: Body Roki sasaki makes His Dodgers stadium debut, tonight big night out the.
Speaker 3: Ravine it really.
Speaker 10: Is it feels like this entire, weekend whether It's Opening day here In Los angeles and you have the ring ceremony yesterday and. Today Roki. Sasaki we obviously saw him make His Major league debut back In tokyo at The Tokyo dome and it was a shorter. Outing his command wasn't ass way, there velocity was very high up there and picked back up as to where he was In. Japan so for him to be just coming into this, One Dave robin said That Mark pryor was telling him that he had a really really strong bullpen earlier this week while the guys were In anaheim for The Freeway, Series so he feels good heading into this. One the biggest thing is just going to be that fastball. Command if he has, that he'll have the use of all of his other. Pitches so they're hoping that it's going to be a good, one but they do, suspect you, know with. Anything of, course when we were In, tokyo there were definitely some nerves that Even showhey said that he experienced while. There in making your home stadium, debut it's always something really special as. Well SO i think it's going to be a fun one for.
Speaker 2: Him it's gonna be a fun night to see him on The. Mount, kirston we appreciate. It we'll check in with you after the. Game still to come, Here I'm Marongo Casino dodgers On, deck will dive deeper into this pitching. Matchup we'll go checking in With David, vase But i'm next an injury report and we'll hear from the manager, Himself Dave. Roberts it's Some dodgers And tigers opening weekend At Dodgers Dandy.
Speaker 3: In first pitch is six.
Speaker 2: Ten I'm Tim kates is the world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Nowork this Is Marongo Cassino Dodgers hunt game on your home FOR La Dodgers Baseball Marongo.
Speaker 2: Casino dodgers On deck continues as we lead up to first Pitch dodgers And Tigers Marongo Casino resort And, spa A Grand slam for good. Times Rookie sasaki And Reese. Olsen the pitching matchup first pitch set for.
Speaker 1: Sixten it's THE La Dodgers Injury report.
Speaker 2: Presented BY Ucla, healthy official medical partner of The Los Angeles. Dodgers eleven pitchers starting the season on THE, il Including Tony, Gonsloin bruce dar Graderol Clayton, Kershaw Michael, Kopek Evan, phillips And Gavin, stone who was out for the. Season Mookie best not in the lineup. Tonight don't Worry dodger. Fans he's okay because of that virus that he had and the weight. Loss Dave roberts had already said he was going to play at all three of these games against The. Tigers he, played of course in the opener On, thursday the walkoff home on last. Night so just a night off For mookie bets here early in the. Season, Right let's tip back out To dodger statum and checking with The dodgers.
Speaker 3: Skipper anything.
Speaker 11: Else the questions For Dave, Dave can you just Describe?
Speaker 9: Dave can you talk about the pressure in.
Speaker 1: The dugouts With Dave.
Speaker 12: Roberts it's. UH i think it speaks to. Character the guys are just. Relentless every game is. Important we play it as. Such and you, know even yesterday with all that went, Down jack was really good during the game and to kind of whether that get to a really good, bullpen competitive, bats really good defensive, plays and that's Something i'm, really, uh you, know excited, about proud of with this group of guys playing prect.
Speaker 11: That was The.
Speaker 12: Yes, yeah IT'S i think it's at in the next half.
Speaker 5: Hour what's the plan for, that uh for that?
Speaker 1: Time pitch count of.
Speaker 11: US i don't.
Speaker 12: Know my guess is somewhere between twenty five and thirty, pitches And i'm not sure about his pitch mix what he's going to do.
Speaker 11: Today i'll be out there and watch him, though how.
Speaker 13: Much FOR nasa pro, Work maybe more in what you guys passed.
Speaker 11: For it's gonna BE i, mean it's it's gonna be a.
Speaker 12: WHILE i, MEAN i THINK i think that you start with the natural progression of a bullpen and you've got to kind of then mix in different pitches to then face hitters.
Speaker 11: Again so it's it's a start up. Again SO i don't have a. TIMELINE i don't think anyone. Does but you, know we we're ways.
Speaker 9: Away how much does that brain space does that take up for you thinking about when he might?
Speaker 12: Pitch not a lot right, now more of just making sure that we picked back up where we were before and feeling confident in the respite the pullback was. Right he's building back up the right way the. DELIVERY i think once he starts facing hitters and he does the you, know two three, updowns then you can start penciling some things. Out, really but right now it's just more of just monitoring right.
Speaker 5: Now how much do you think you need him to?
Speaker 11: Pitch would you be happy with him just as A?
Speaker 12: DH i think that we're still a very good club with him as A. Dh obviously we still want him to. Pitch he wants to, pitch AND i do think that he can handle. It he's done it in the. PAST i think the question is how much do we need him right? Now AND i think we've answered that his health is paramount most, important and so whenever that time is his build up reaches its full kind of, maturation he'll pitch for.
Speaker 2: Us All, right There's Dave roberts talking about Show Hey otani and of, course, uh The dodgers' injury, Situation Mookie betts not on the line of.
Speaker 3: Everything as The dodgers.
Speaker 2: Take on The tigers, Tonight Marongo Casino dodgers On deck. Continues we'll check.
Speaker 3: In With David.
Speaker 2: Bassay we're leading up to first pitch On Oral Hursteizer Jersey night out Of Dodger. Stadium first pitch set for six. Ten I'm Tim kates is the world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network this Is Marongo Casino dodgers on dep.
Speaker 2: On your home for The Blue all Season Low dodgers And tigers opening weekend out Of Dodger. Stadium Rookie sazanki And Rehese. Olsen the pitching. Matchup first pitch set For.
Speaker 1: Sixten Joining Tim kates On dodgers On. DECK i accept everybody for who they. Are this Is dodger Insider David.
Speaker 2: Bass all, Right, david we Heard Dave roberts a little bit talk about Showing.
Speaker 3: Otani what's the latest on him?
Speaker 14: Throwing, Now, yeah there was a quite a media circus earlier this, Afternoon, tim because last year a lot of The japanese media would position themselves above The dodger, bullpen whether it was here At Dodger stadium or anywhere on the. Road, WELL i guess The dodgers have tried to Give otani more space from the hordes of.
Speaker 5: Media and WHEN i say, hordes there were at least fifty cameras.
Speaker 14: On the field in front of The, tigers visiting, dugout trying to get the best look At otani throwing his bullpen session down the left field. Line we all know where The dodger bullpen is here At Dodger. Stadium otani threw twenty pitches and was in full batting practice. Uniform it's just one step to a very slow process because The dodgers don't need to Rush otani back into the. ROTATION i believe now this is my, opinion just from What i've seen and just the progression of all. THIS i don't See otani pitching in the first half of the. YEAR i feel like The dodgers are going to really slow play this because there is no rush and since he is coming off two elbow, surgeries the innings that he would be able to pitch this year is not one hundred and fifty one hundred and. Sixty SO i See otani making eight to ten starts at some point in the second half of the season and then being a big weapon for them in the.
Speaker 5: Postseason that's WHAT i. See but you, know that's just my opinion and.
Speaker 3: Conjecture david has driven by.
Speaker 2: Four if there's one thing you like his, choices find yours at the four f one to fifty gas hybrid all electric Tough this mark can only be called THE f one fifty A Clayton kershaw SIGNING.
Speaker 14: Dv, yeah when we got to the ballpark today at two, o'clock we were told to get off the field Because Clayton kershaw was going to be facing, hitters and he faced to three. Hitters was one inning of live batting, practice as they like to describe, it And, basically it's something you see maybe the second week of spring training when pitchers and catchers get To.
Speaker 5: Arizona SO i would say that's Where kershaw is right.
Speaker 14: Now as we always hear in spring training guys throwing to live hitters for the first time?
Speaker 5: Today was that For?
Speaker 14: KERSHAW i do see like six weeks from now him being a viable option.
Speaker 2: In the, Rotation, david last night the ring ceremony for The dodgers coaches and. Players but one more ring is going to be handed out.
Speaker 3: Tonight.
Speaker 5: Huh that's.
Speaker 14: Right our pregame, Guest Jack flaherty from The grate one, eight is going to receive His World championship ring on the, field not privately in the back room.
Speaker 5: Somewhere this is going to be on the.
Speaker 14: Field he's going to be presented his ring in front of this sellout crowd At Dodger. Stadium and you saw last, Night, tim even when he was walking off the mound after giving up a game tying to run home run To Freddie, freeman he got a standing ovation From Dodger stadium last night in appreciation for him being part of The october run last.
Speaker 2: Year, DAVE i want to mention SOMEBODY i know you tweeted it out last. Night Tommy, edmund what he did last night defensively late in that game for The dodgers was.
Speaker 5: Huge don't get me.
Speaker 14: Wrong otani is a once in a lifetime player THAT i don't take for. Granted BUT i will Say Tommy edmund is emerging as my Favorite dodger to watch play.
Speaker 5: Baseball.
Speaker 14: WOW i mean if you watch him, play if you just zero in on him during a game for an inning or two, innings you'll see the subtleties in his BASEBALL iq and last night in the ninth, inning it was on full.
Speaker 5: Display outside of.
Speaker 14: The assist From Tascar hernandez to him To Austin barnes to Get, margo there are different things that he did last night to help The dodgers limit the.
Speaker 3: Runs, no no doubt about. That he was fantastic all. Right.
Speaker 2: Time now for The Dodger derby brought you by Sant Anina, Park, DAVID i select.
Speaker 3: A race At Santa. Anita then we picked up With.
Speaker 2: Horse it's gonna win that, race and at the end of the season we'll see who's got more correct. Picks we're gonna pick Tomorrow sunday's third race At Santa, anita currently a seven horse.
Speaker 3: RACE, dv who do you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Oh a lot of good names said this race.
Speaker 14: Man i'll let you have the number one, Horse, Tim i'm gonna go with number four, horse The Gypsy.
Speaker 2: Cowboy, ooh The Gypsy. Cowboy FOR, Dv i'm gonna go with silver and. Black of course you, want Can't desormo's, horse the number one horse in tomorrow's. Field good luck to, YOU, dv WHICH i back in with you in just a couple of. Minutes of, Course Santa anita's got great racing all spring. Long get out there for The Santa Anita. Derby they got the FIVE, k they got the Craft Beer Festival Santa. Derby Santa Anita Derby day is Next, Saturday april. Fifth find out more about all their, race even the millions and payouts And Santa anita dot com slash events still to.
Speaker 3: Come here On dodgers On, deck we'll hear From Jack.
Speaker 2: Flaerty AS dv you, mentioned we'll dive deeper to this pitching, matchup but up next Your dodgers' magical.
Speaker 3: Moment dodgers And tigers first pitch Of.
Speaker 2: Sixten I'm Tim kas's world Champion Los Angeles dodgers audio nowhere as we.
Speaker 1: Were, saying this Is Marongo Casino dodgers on deck on the official home Of La Dodgers, Baseball.
Speaker 2: Dodgers, Tigers Oral Hersheiser Jersey. Nights you're heading out The Ravine Rookie Sazaki Reese. Olsen the pitching. Matchup first pitch set For sixten.
Speaker 9: Hot.
Speaker 1: Dog who wants a Hot it's time for The Hawfey Magical. Moment Pitch magical presented By Hawby Hot.
Speaker 2: Dogs we go back To august, eighteenth twenty. Seventeen dodgers on the road In detroit taking on The, tigers and the good guys get a.
Speaker 9: Win McCann waits at. Home Here's, Jansen Big ryan at arears. Back let's it go and check swing strike. Three the game is over For.
Speaker 5: Jansen he strikes out three in the.
Speaker 9: Inning he gave up a home run a couple Of bays, hits but for The, tigers they leave the potential tying run standing at home. Play The dodgers now moved to eighty six wins and thirty four, losses and they are fifteen and three in interleague.
Speaker 2: Play dodgers get an eight to five win on That august night in twenty, seventeen given The dodgers their fifty first win in a sixty game. Span remember that crazy run they went. On it's the best sixty game span IN mlb history in one hundred and five. Years the last team to do so was the nineteen Twelve. Giants nobody has done it. Since This hofey magical moment brought to By Hofey Hot, Talks Hoffey So cow's local treasure for nearly one hundred, Years Hoffey Hot, Dogs local and so.
Speaker 3: Great when we.
Speaker 2: Continue here On dodgers On, deck we will check in With Rick monday and we're gonna get to your prize picks play of the. Day if you've been paying attention the first two games and picking those, plays you'd be a.
Speaker 3: WINNER i got more winners coming up for you.
Speaker 2: Next so we lead you up To dodgers And tigers Of Tim Kasey's world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network it Is Lorongo, Casino dodgers On dodgers On, deck y'all on the official home OF La Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Baseball dodgers And Tigers opening weekend At Dodgers. Dandium Rookie sasaki on the mound first pitch coming up at sixteen got him with the.
Speaker 5: Two for one hard shot to, third throw us the second on the first. Double what?
Speaker 1: Doubles this is The Price picks Double play of The.
Speaker 2: Day download The Prize picks. App it's, free and when you, do use the code go. Blue go blue to get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first five dollars line.
Speaker 3: Up they're giving you fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Instantly when you play your first five dollars Lineup Prize picks. App used the code go, blue you pick more or less on at least two players for a shot to win up to one thousand times your.
Speaker 3: Cash here are the two picks for tonight's.
Speaker 2: Game you can use them when you sign up and play With go blue on The Prize picks. App Rookie sasaki more or less five strikeouts come on that split.
Speaker 3: Finger it's.
Speaker 2: NASTY i say more than five. Strikeouts how About Freddy freeman more or less half a total? Base that means he's got to get a, single a, Walk just get on base less or more than a?
Speaker 3: HALF i say more For Freddie freeman.
Speaker 2: Again sign up and play daily fantasy sports At Prize picks and use this code Go Blue Price, Picks run your.
Speaker 1: Game and now joined By David, Bassey Here's La dodgers broadcaster And World series Champion Dodger Rick. Monday.
Speaker 14: Rick no special pregame ceremony tonight except for the fact our pregame Guest Jack flaherty's going to receive his championship.
Speaker 9: Ring well that and have you seen the? RINGS i saw it last. Night, yeah you talked about. Special not only was the season, special but did you notice AND i predicted this as the players and coaches and everyone else in the supports that receiving their, rings what did they do like little kids On christmas morning opening up the packages in a, hurry checking out and something to check? Out my, GOODNESS i don't know exactly who designed, it how many people were, involved but a lot of people had real good mangled dexterity to put all of the stones together and put into the.
Speaker 14: Rings and from WHAT i saw online it Was dodger Chairman Mark walter that designed the.
Speaker 5: Ring, yeah well he's pretty good taste.
Speaker 9: He, did, yes, yes and a pretty good outcome on top of. It it was a wonderful. Ceremony back to back days have been a terrific here a ditist anchors every day is a little bit more. TERRIFIC i have to take little odds with you because someone too boosts down when he hears he said it's not a speci knight is going to really argue with. It Because Arl hirscheiser is going to be recognized on the. Field Is Oral hersheiser jersey night on top of? It so number fifty. Five there would be a veritable puthra of fifty fives in the stadium. Tonight AND i.
Speaker 14: Feel like it's a tip of the cap not only to What Orl herscheizer did in nineteen eighty, eight but also To Walker, buehler who wore that jersey during the parade last.
Speaker 9: Year, exactly and that very parade had that. Jersey the jersey's, here by the, way and it's kind OF i talked With oral a little earlier AND i, said do you need a cut off? Man he, goes, well, Actually i'm not going to throw. IT i said what he, Goes, no he's going to turn it over to his son who's going to throw. It AND i, said or wait a, MINUTE i, said need to rethink. This he goes. WHY i, said do you know if you can catch the, ball he's not going to throw you a, shinberger is? He in other, words a one. HOPPER i, said you might be safer just throwing it than to try and catch. IT i, said you were a pretty good, fielder but you were better. Pitcher but he says he's going to receive the pitch from his.
Speaker 14: Son, well he's got a new right, hip so it's going to be. Interesting, yeah he's not going to say a little right arm He. Rico one THING i remember From oral's pitching days here At Dodger stadium, especially was the organist at the, Time NANCY. B, hefley used to Play master of the house every one of his.
Speaker 9: Starts And i'm glad you brought that up because sadness in The dodger, community because we found out the passing Of NANCY. B hefley today twenty seven years at the keyboard here At Dodger, stadium a lovely lady And bill her, husband by the, way was on a construction crew to help Build Dodger. Stadium so Before NANCY. B there Was Helen dell and, now of course we have a Diet ruhle who's just magnificent on top of. It But nancy b we miss her in twenty seven years he was. Here she retired in twenty, fifteen but a very nice lady and for those of us that got to know, her And bill for that, matter a sad. Day and as she passed along To todeter and he's done a wonderful. Jump this is you, know this is a respite from reality when we come to the stadium and then we get to entertained by the ball. Club it was world champions and going for that championship for two games in a. Row but the sad news this, morning and our best of thoughts to The heffley.
Speaker 5: Family all, Right, rick, thanks and we'll check back with you And.
Speaker 14: Tim Roki sazaki making His Dodger stadium debut should be. Electric, hey we look forward to, It, david all right, there he is my number one guy right, Now Rick, monday for this instant.
Speaker 9: Exactly, yeah as soon as this segment's, over it will be someone.
Speaker 5: ELSE i cannot confirm or deny.
Speaker 9: That you'll confirm it in about two.
Speaker 14: Minutes we'll send it back to my Other, Well oh, yeah you're number one guy right number, Five tim Kats.
Speaker 3: Oh THANKS, DM i appreciate.
Speaker 2: That dodger fans starting your future To California Community. College Fin agilai is available to help with, tuition, books and some times even the Red it's time to take that next big. Step classes get a fill up, quickly so on roll today THAT i can go to college dot. Com still to come here On dodgers On, deck we'll get you a previous pitching. Matchup tim And rickle of the keys to the. Game but up next we go high and tight With Jack. Flaherty Dodgers Tigers openy weekend At Dodger. Stadium first pitch of Sixten tim kas is the world Champion Los Angeles.
Speaker 14: Dodgers put you know.
Speaker 1: This This Wrongo Casino Dodgers hunting game on your home For La Dodgers. Baseball leading out The.
Speaker 2: Dodgers And tigers on This, saturday ninth final game of this three game opening weekend At Dodger, Stadium Rookie sasaki And Reese. Olsen the pitching Matchup Dodgers baseball is brought to you By zen she handcrafted. Sushi getting ready to enjoy the, game you need a quick meal that's affordable and the whole family can. Enjoy zen she hand crafted Sushi HiT's the, best made fresh on site daily by professionally trained sushi chefs with, precision passion and a tradition you can taste And zen she hand crafted sushi near the deli counter and All Ralph's zen she handcrafted, sushi always, fast fresh and.
Speaker 1: Easy david vast and now what will likely be vast a fielding insults from A dodger.
Speaker 3: Player it's an engagement of. Endearment this this high and.
Speaker 14: Tight we are with the most popular man In Los. Angeles, no Not kei K hernandez Or Mookie bets Or Freddie. Freeman the local kid has come home as a world, champion and that is the one and Only Jack Flaherty.
Speaker 5: Man were you even expecting all this love on the way? Back, NO i.
Speaker 13: WASN'T i knew it was gonna be cool to come. BACK i know it was gonna be awesome and it's gonna be a lot of, fun BUT i didn't expect the love and, support and you, know walking out for my warm up and getting some people cheering saying good to have you, back and everything and the no ovation AS i walked off and mound was Something i'll never forget and SOMETHING i really would never never have.
Speaker 9: Expected uh, ever so it was really.
Speaker 14: Cool that had to mean a lot to, you even though you're in a different uniform competing against the home, team that these fans will never forget what you did last.
Speaker 13: Year IT'S i, appreciate especially being being a hometown, kid being from here and getting to live, out you, know my childhood, dream and then to come back and get a standing oh as a visiting. Team, SHOOT i mean it was really. Cool it was really, cool really.
Speaker 14: Special WHEN i, said you're the most popular guy here, TODAY i felt like you went and visited with each and every one of your teammates from last. Year what's the bond that you always have with those guys?
Speaker 9: WINNING i think it's just, winning you, know it.
Speaker 13: WAS i really didn't know how much it was gonna hold, Up and it was great spending those those months with them and keeping in touch with those guys afterwards and JUST i, guess, uh it's been special being was being a part of that team and still holding that holding that bond with.
Speaker 3: THEM i appreciate.
Speaker 13: THEM i appreciate them coming out saying, hi and just you, know you get the five minutes with each, guy just catch, up see how they're, doing see how fam, is and, uh you appreciate every single second you get with.
Speaker 14: Them, jack what stands out to you the most about the run you guys made last? Year you were such a big part of. It does any one moment stand out where you felt like we have a real chance to do?
Speaker 13: THIS i think we always felt like we had a real. Chance that That padre series was was really. Tough, uh What yama was able to do in game five was was. Huge and then, uh you, Know kika And tayo coming up with huge swings winning that game was. Huge and then you, KNOW, i from there as, starters we we kind of started to. Roll, yea i'ma kind of set the tone and then you, KNOW i went. Out game one pitched, well and Then walker did his thingame you, Know game, Three alma came. Back game four pitched. Well so it felt like from there its. Starters once once we got one good start, it the three of us started to figure out and put, it put a couple of good ones, together which is kind of what we needed and kind of what you, know it was said that we didn't have enough of but, uh you, know those bullpen guys picked us up and obviously the lineup they they were relentless and they never stopped. Scoring being down five nothing In game, five uh you, know they they just kept. Going especially you, know you get a guy Like garrett on the mountain that he's one, of if not the, best in the.
Speaker 3: League you wish him a.
Speaker 13: Speedy, recovery but what they're able to do just keep chipping away and give him a second, chance and they never.
Speaker 14: Stopped jackie was so cool the Whole october. Run and once you got, here your mom and your family were at every. Start how many family and friends will you have tonight to see you get your RING i.
Speaker 13: Had a bunch last night that were there for the, start and for, me that's that's more important as having them the support for the game and be there for. That i'll have like a couple will be here for the to see me get the. Ringing i'll have my mom and brother here kind of down here with, me but some people. Around but last NIGHT i had a lot of, support WHICH i. APPRECIATE i got to hang out with them on the field during the drone, Show so it was always good to see.
Speaker 14: People, Hey jack flairt he's not just the, taker he's a giver the club he's on the visiting. Side, said you brought your Famous arawan smoothies from last playoff run to the clubhouse.
Speaker 5: Today.
Speaker 13: Yeah our trainer she was, Like, oh are we gonna get to have your? SMOOTHIE i want to go to everyone and GET i was, LIKE i don't know.
Speaker 5: If they're making, it BUT i.
Speaker 13: WILL i will call in a couple of favors and see if they'll bring. It and so they they did, that and she appreciated hand delivered her. One and, yeah you, know just these guys have come out and played well at first two. Games they haven't gone our, way but you, know you play this team, tight it's it goes a long. Way so you, KNOW i just got to find a way to win a couple of those close. Games but it was nice to bring them. That mom made some some home cooked, bait home. Whatever she made some big goods and so you know they're kind of getting the whole taste of.
Speaker 11: Everything that's.
Speaker 5: Awesome.
Speaker 14: Jack we'll never Forget Jack flaherty and twenty twenty Four world Champion. Dodgers thanks a lot for the time and enjoy getting your ring.
Speaker 9: Tonight, WELL i will appreciate.
Speaker 5: You there he is the, Man Jack, flerity he is the great. One.
Speaker 14: Eight there he Goes Jack, flarerty a world champion set to get his championship. Ring brought to you By Travis matthew apparel designed for confidence and comfort no matter.
Speaker 5: Where the day takes. You Travis matthew has you.
Speaker 14: Covered Visit travismatthew dot com and received twenty percent off your first order when you sign up for the Email, Tim we'll send it back to you in the.
Speaker 3: Studio all, Right thanks a, LOT.
Speaker 2: Dv great to Have Jack flaherty back In Dodger state and getting his ring.
Speaker 3: Here it's just a couple of.
Speaker 2: Minutes Dodgers baseball is brought to By Shakey's Pizza, parlor the official pizza partner of The dodgers' audio. Broadcast when it's game, night It's Group knight At shaky's Dot. Com Lead you have to first Pitch dodgers And tigers of nextll dive deeper in this pitching.
Speaker 3: Matches don't go.
Speaker 2: Anywhere I'm Tim Kays's world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Audio, nowork this Is Marongo Casino dodgers on deck on your home for the blue all season.
Speaker 3: Law dodgers And.
Speaker 2: Tigers final game of this three game opening weekend series that At dodgers. Staten dodgers a perfect four to oh so far off the two wins In, japan two wins to take this. Series already looking for the sweep tonight first pitch of six.
Speaker 1: Ten and now before The dodgers hit the dining we look at the pitching.
Speaker 2: Matchupres it about yourself the D California toyota dealers work, hard in play hard in A New tacoma with AN i four serbo charge. Engine it's a truck built for The. Bowl see Your toyota dealer. Today they make it. Easy Reese olsen making his twenty twenty five, debut twenty five year old right hander in A, Gainsville. Georgia originally drafted by The brewers out of high school in twenty, eighteen traded to The tigers in twenty twenty, one made his major league debut in twenty three With, detroit starting eighteen games last year twenty, two starts four and eight with a three point fifty three eight one hundred and one. Strikeouts he's a, fastball change up and a. Slider last, season he held rights to a two to twenty. Average his best weapon against lefties last season the. Slider he limited them to a one to ninety six average with a forty one PERCENT withff. Rate Rokie sasaki on the mount for The dodger twenty three year old right, hander the prize pickup out Of japan this past, offseason the Thirteenth japanese born player to wear A dodge. Uniform making his second start this, season he faced The cubs over In tokyo in the second game of The Tokyo. Series three, innings one, run one, hit three, strikeouts five. Walks sasaki has an electric fastball and then eat split. Finger Rookie Sasaki Reese Olsen dodgers And. Tigers we are fifteen minutes away from first.
Speaker 3: Pitch keys to the.
Speaker 2: Game our Next I'm Tim Kasey's world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network as we were, saying this Is Marongo Casino dodgers on deck on the official home Of La Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Baseball dodgers And Tigers opening weekend At Dodgers. Citium Rookie sasaki makes His Dodger stadium. Debut when The boys In blue play at, home it's important that they have the right plan to protect their. House The dodgers four to oh on this season so, far two and zero at home the twenty twenty five, campaign including the walk off three run home run last. Night the same applies to your. Home always have a plan and follow fire safety. Tips for, example before setting up a, campfire make sure you get a permit from Cal fire and check local. Restrictions know how to properly set up a campfire and extinguish it using the, drone stir and field. Method always have a water supply and shovel nearby to extinguish your. Campfire for more information and these tips to find out, others visit fire dot C a DOT. Gub we head back out to the Booth Rick, Monday Tim, Neverett, Guys.
Speaker 9: Tim thanks.
Speaker 8: Again we look at the key. Tonight it's gonna have to Be Roki sasaki and landing the. Splitter that's going to be key number one for sure against The. Cubs in his first start In, tokyo he threw fifteen splitters and only induced two swings on the. Splitter so his splitter is a phenomenal. Pitch we saw it on display mode and spring training and it was. Outstanding yeah it.
Speaker 9: Was but the fifty six pitches in the three innings of the work and the reason he didn't get a whole lot of swings and missus and that splitter is because he was not throwing the splitter anywhere close to the strike. Zone first of, all take a deep, breath let it. Out easier said than. Done BUT i think the, OVERALL i, mean he was the spotlight as he was on the. Mound yet it may have gotten to him a little bit. More he's had a chance now to kind of, regroup and The dodgers were on the flip side of the coin Against. Reeese olsen have to. Understand first of, all make him bring the ball. Up he gets a great number of ground ball, outs keeps the ball down very very, well and he keeps the ball in the ballpark in twenty four starts to make their twenty two stars last, year only seven home runs were hit against.
Speaker 8: Him dodgers lefties looking to do some damage against the right Hander. Olson last, year left handers had a seven to twelve ops against. Him right handers five to, sixty so the lefties did hit him pretty, well and The dodgers have some pretty.
Speaker 9: Good lefties as we.
Speaker 8: Know dodgers looking to break out the brooms against The cats From. Detroit tigers And dodgers coming.
Speaker 3: Up tim all, Right First pitch is.
Speaker 2: Next after the, Game David vassin's got to cover with all the postgame highlights and. Reaction First pitch's, Next Rookies Asakula. Mound I'm Tim katse's in the world Champion Los Angeles dodgers on your.
Speaker 11: Network