Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. Now here's what I want to do. You're broke, you have no money right now, can't do anything. You have to follow these performers on Twitter bare minimum. Get their numbers up. Okay, if you can't afford to throw any cash their way at this moment, I understand it's tough out there for everyone. Go follow these people on Twitter, and where you can find my guest tonight is at cr Ice Underscore Luna. If you do have money, so payday rolls around and like your kids like I need braces, and you go just fucking drink liquid from now on. Okay. I want to push you to where you're gonna get the content of her that you're really gonna love. And I've seen a lot of the content she's done I'm impressed by and I'm glad to have her on tonight. On fans the same user name at c ir Ice Underscore Luna OnlyFans same name or again if you get paid this week only fans at cr Ice Underscore Luna dot vip links to everything in the episode description. As always, Ladies and gentlemen, my guests for the evening Serious, Luna Serious, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, Matt, thank you for having me. And hello Serious.
Speaker 1: Let me just okay, let me start with the third rude dis question you can ask a woman. Feel free to lie, feel free to get angry, feel free to storm off. The first rude of question, and I don't ask this one because I've seen it happen in person is I heard watch the guy one time go so are you pregnant to a girl? And she wasn't, and that was a fucking issue. Okay. The second rude dis question you can ask a girl is how much do you weigh? I don't do that either. You stay away from those first two. The third one is somewhat within range of can I ask you how old you are?
Speaker 2: I'm twenty five. I think about it.
Speaker 1: You're coming up twenty five? Okay, all right, now again, I grew up listening to rap music. I am older than twenty five, and anytime I would hear a rapper go like, ooh she's twenty five, thirty four da da da, I would go, yeah, I bet she's hot as hell. But I don't know what any of those fucking numbers mean. So I created my own numbers to try and you know, put a put a thing on it. Can I ask what your height is? Can I ask what your cup size is? Okay? For my foot guys out there, not necessarily my thing, but not necessarily the most destructive thing in the world either. Can I ask what your shoe size is?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Seven?
Speaker 2: Okayoes?
Speaker 1: She bumps down for the bowling shoes. I understand there, it was supposed to be a little tight on your feet. Siria's walk me through this. When did you decide I have to get into this world? When did you decide I can't do the vanilla shit all the rest of my life. I need to do something different and express myself. Talk me through it. When did you decide to get into the adult entertainment industry? And how were you convinced by yourself, by other people whatever to get into it?
Speaker 2: So it started out earlier this year. Actually, I was chatting with some friends and one of the girls that was there, she was like, you know, we're just shooting the shit, and she's talked about how her friend started a feet finder account and made a shit ton of money on it, and I was like, huh, that's interesting. I'm not about the money or anything like that, but cool. And then I'm chilling and I just get really bored and I'm like, you know what, let me just get on here for the hell of it. And so I did. That didn't stay long, just because I feel like personally for feet Finder, it just became like a really really time consuming because unfortunately you run into a lot of bots on there. At least that was my experience, and I like the chit chat. I'm a talker, so that didn't last too long. But then got on joystick of my ex read it all that fun stuff. But yeah, it's been pretty chill, loving and psycho.
Speaker 1: I ask you, and I don't mean this at all as as an insult. Well, you don't know what I'm going to say it. I might say something hard. I might be like, why is your hair so bad? I love your hair? Just kidding, uh, but but but yes, anytime someone jumps ahead and goes, no, you're fine, I go just wait, you don't know. I gotta is feet kind of like the entry level for this industry where you're not totally positive if you want to show everything off. Yet did you view it that way or did you just take it on the recommendation from the the other person you talk to about it.
Speaker 2: I started off that way just because I didn't want to go full throttle at first, you know, I wanted to ease my way into it and just get a feel for everything. And I liked it. I mean, I'm not gonna do my own horn or anything, but my feet are kind of cute, so why not. And then I started getting more brave and then built into it. At first, I didn't show my face, and now I do. It's just building up my own comfort level.
Speaker 1: What helped you build up that comfort level? Was it people in your life telling you were a great job? Was it fans saying, oh my god, I just need to see your face? Oh I gotta like What helped build that over time?
Speaker 2: Honestly it is a mixture, but mainly my main support has got to go to my spouse, mister Luma. Of course, he's my neb I'm gonna say he's my finger girl. That is my number one fan, ultimate height man. It's like, go off, do it, You're gorgeous, which, of course he's going to be biased, but she like, go off, do what you want. And this is going to sound silly, but I am a huge reader and if anybody knows anything about book talk, smut talk is a huge thing. So reading those type of books, honestly putting myself in the character's point of view help me build up my confidence as well.
Speaker 1: No, I think that makes total I mean anything that gets you inspiration or confidence, whatever it is, it's always going to be positive because it's not bad for you to have unless you had like no talent whatsoever. If you were a writer and you like couldn't form sentences but people were like, no, you're doing so great, seriously, you are killing it out there, you would probably need to be told like this is shit, don't do this. But but you're hot, So getting the confidence of being hot is like, oh, well that fits. It'd be like if I tried to do poorn myself, it would be like, oh, he's disgusting, get him offset, we don't want to deal with him. And also he has a had attitude about everything. Okay, so let me ask you. You mentioned your husband in there, which is wonderful. Mister Luna. Can I ask about the dynamics of your relationship and only say what you're comfortable talking about. If something's too personal, you know, obviously don't have to go into that. But I only bring it up because you mentioned him. Is he how directly involved with what you're doing? Is he?
Speaker 2: So he actually helps me take my pictures and everything like that. He has a background in photography, and we just talked about it one day. It was like, help me out. You're really good because in the past he used to do like landscape pictures and everything like that and they're beautiful, and like, have you ever worked with people? And he's like, oh, I did some weddings once. I'm like, you want to take pictures of me naked? And so yeah, that's how it started. In my joystick when I where I do live streams, he's also involved as well, and we'll do some couple stuff together if it's requested, And we also do a couple of pictures together as well, like or videos like if I'm sucking his dick or stepping on his dick.
Speaker 1: So he doesn't have any problem being in the video, is he? I assume he's faceless in the videos it's all POV or something like that, or no, whoa dang. All right, so that's a big step for him too. Did you have to talk him up at all and give him any confidence to be in it? Or was he just ready to go?
Speaker 2: He's he's a very happy, go lucky type of person. He's just all right. If you're cool with that, I'm cool with it.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, So I never thought this question would be uncomfortable to me, But I'm going to ask an uncomfortable question. See, you don't know, you don't know, I could have, I could have, you know, asked to see, I don't know something. My my improv skills are not high right now, let me put it that way. Your your is a Are you folks in a close relationship and share pictures and videos to the outside world? Are you open or you send me open? Are we willing to look for collaborations? Like? Where do you guys sit with that?
Speaker 2: So we are a closed couple, but we don't mind people seeing what we do. Though, no hate to anybody who is into open relationships and everything like that. It's just not for me. He's my person and we have that trust, that bond and just our romantic life is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm going to get into my likes and dislikes questions in a little bit. But let me ask you right off the bat, so are you into women? I know I set that up like it was a more dramatic question than it was, But the next part's more dramatic. Uh no, no, you please go ahead?
Speaker 2: Sorry, go ahead. So I'm not into woman. I do you think women are beautiful? Like admire other women's femininity, you know, that type of things. I'm just not sexually into women.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: If I see a girl that's gotten great boobs, like hell ya, because I think anybody who sees boobs are gonna.
Speaker 1: Be like, they're great, Hellia.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Sexually that like kills the second half of my questions about about you know, if you were into women, do you think your husband could be convinced if you want, if a female reached out to you and want to collaborate, but instead you would be like, no, not my thing, stay away, lady, not interested. I respect that. I like, I've been seeing so many more of in my head. The typical semi open relationship is like a guy wants to bring a second girl in and let's have a threesome and blah blah blah, but if a girl wanted to bring another guy wo woa whoa. That's where we're semi open here. And I've been seeing a lot and talking to a lot of people interview the other way, where their semi open. The girl can go hook up with girls or whatever else, and the guy's just kind of happy. He's just kind of like, now, I'm good. I don't need to hook up with anyone else. And it's weird because your relationship is very sweet. Their relationship is somewhat sweet. It's all based on love, and it's you know, some people go, no, this is my person. I need to hold on to this person, keep this person, and yes, I'll share pictures and I want the world to know how hot she is, but you don't necessarily need to touch her to know that. And then some people are like, yo, throw my wife in a gang bang. I just want to watch. And that's great too. I think any of those relationships are great as long as everyone's happy and of their own free will and those types of things.
Speaker 2: Yes, his he has said this a lot, and I always think it's funny, but I appreciate it. What's the point of having a ferrari if you just gonna let it rot in the grove.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. But sometimes when you own a Ferrari, you might want to like let the other guys in the neighborhood ride with you for a while too, so they could see how fast and cool your Ferrari is. So I get that, but I understand your aspect as well. Thankfully, I'll never own a Ferrari because I'm poor. Let's all right, let me get into some of your likes and dislikes. Women beautiful, not your thing, totally cool? Can you please rank these three for me? Swallow, facial, cream pie.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, I'm definitely gonna say that cream pie is number one. I love it. Swallow is number two, and.
Speaker 1: Facial is And I make a rude assumption about you, is it because your makeup is always so beautiful? That's why you like facial number three? Because my wife, My wife just decked beautiful makeup. She used to have long, black, straight hair. It was the goth alt look. I love it now she's changed it over the years. I've been with her forever and I still love her her death and everything, but that's still my favorite look. But the argument I always, hey, if I'm you know, we're in bed. Not to get too personal. I'm like, oh, let me come on your face. She's like, I just my eye makeup looks really good. I'm like, we're going to bad after this? What are you talking about? But I understand because I've heard it from another one hundred and fifty women that I've interviewed, where they go, I don't want it to mess up my makeup. Is that does that factor in at all? The clean up factor of it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say no, because if we're in bed, I'm going to bed after, I'm taking my makeup off instantly. I just prefer him to come inside to me. But if he comes on my face, go off. I love that.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, Love fair enough. I had to check the makeup so beautiful, and you know it's okay.
Speaker 2: Of course, thank you so much. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Along the lines of and obviously there's versatility in all performers. You can do this, you could do that, whatever you want. But is that kind kind of the line you stay too? Is that the niche quote unquote you stay to more of the alt or God, I don't know what it's called. I'm too old. I grew up with blink onin eighty two in the early two thousands, fine, like the first time they came around, so I was like, you know, this is this is goth and it's probably not at all fucking goth anymore. What do you consider your style or your look to be.
Speaker 2: I I like to split it honestly gothic ninety percent of the time, but it also blends into as TikTok likes to put it, y'a alternative.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh wait, wait, wait wait did you say alternative or y'all alternative? What the fuck? Alternative?
Speaker 2: So basically like, of course, like I look like this, but I'm also rocking blue jeans, boots, you know, regular band shirts, listening to country music of Don't get me wrong, I'll listen to a lot of metal, like old rock and roll too, but I do love me some Shania Twain.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, fair enough? Are you open with friends about this or is this still a compartment of your life that you don't necessarily like? Do the people at work go like, hey, I saw that post on OnlyFans you put up serious. I loved it. Oh sorry not to call you serious at work, but you know, like, do you ever get that or is it like if they find out, they find out, but we're not like advertising it.
Speaker 2: My two best friends, no one is not involved in the in that industry at all. My my friend, my other friends, she is actively in the industry. That's how we found each other. But besides them, none of my friends know. And if they find it cool, but I'm not advertising it to my friends.
Speaker 1: I always I always talk to people, and I think the best way to advertise, if you were just all in fucking balls deep on this whole thing, would be to hit your Facebook or your Instagram that you don't even really use that much anymore, I don't personally, But you hit one of those and you go, hey, all my hometown people, here you go, here's the link, check it out. And how many subscribers from high school guys that you know looked at, guys who thought you were hot, guys who thought you were weird, all of them, Like, I don't care any girl from my high school. If you told me, oh, she has an only fans, I'd go, well, we're signing up for this one right now because I have to see it. So have you had anybody from your life outside of this sign up and reach out to you like either, like I said on your Only Fans at Sirius Underscore, Luna dot Vip, cir Ice Underscore Luna dot Vip. That's where all there's good stuff on all of our channels, but we really want to go that way. Okay. Has anyone ever reached out to you on any of those sites been like, hey, remember when we in high school? We do anything at all?
Speaker 2: Oh M no, I honestly, I've I've kept a distance from the people that I did go to high school with just because everybody went through separate ways and have led different lives. And I'm the type of girl that phone works bas you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, all right, I'm just obsessed with the idea. I guess. I used to work a best Buy years ago, and there was this girl that worked in the geek squad and she was a total uptight like, leamit, you gotta do what you're supposed to do. In like six years after we quit, we all left, blah blah blah, someone found her on a kink website. Okay, Like she was, she wore glasses, she had the very straight hair, and she was just the most hmm, yeah, you have to follow the rules, you have to do this and that, and someone found her getting tied up and spanked, and when I didn't even think she was hot, I had to see those pictures. So if you're ever hurting for subscriptions, my recommendation is find your five ten, however old you are, reunion coming up and just post it on that page. Man, let them know that's ballsy. By the way, so take me through your only fans. What type of content are you putting up there? Do you post only fans or fansly either of them? And again, everyone's listening to this or watching this right now. Links are in the episode description, so make sure you at least check the stuff out see if it's your vibe, and if it is, there's some money serious Cirrus's way, sorry, apologies. What is the vibe or the content that you have on your subscription channels? Is it a day in your life? Are you posting just a random picture, you know, in the morning or at night before bed? Are you just doing major updates in your life or are you producing videos? And if you do, how often once a month, once every couple of months. Talk me through it, gotcha?
Speaker 2: So typically what I do is about. I want to say, like every other Saturday, we'll do a photo shoot and take some videos together. So we'll just like acquire those and post them out as we go. Now, like say I'm doing a VOD on my joystick, I like to put my my more lengthy videos on there on my only fans so people just can see, you know. But but you know, I haven't done just the day in my life type of things. But honestly, I'm not a post to the idea. I'm gonna keep a mental note of that.
Speaker 1: Is you pump up the numbers of content on there with just a picture in the morning. Hey just got out of the shower, here's me, And you're comfortable with that, right, Yeah, there you go, you know, and that looks good. And I think what people want through the well, let me ask you, what do people want through your various channels? What do they want from you? Do you do custom videos? Do they just want to chat? Do they like, wait, if someone reaches out to you, what are they reaching out to you for?
Speaker 2: So ninety percent is for customs, which I'm all about. I see it as art and specifically making something fit for someone's own pleasure and desire. I like that, but I also have people reach out just the chat, which I don't mind at all. I like to talk, I like to be listening here.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people want that genuine interaction with someone. Like I can go to any porn site. I can go to any Tube site and you know, find whatever I want in terms of this big celebrity and this and that. But if I really love seeing ruses, look here and I wanna and I can act. It's it's amazing the world we're in, only because I remember sneaking into video stores at like six, at eighteen and buying DVDs and this and that, and that was how you got born. And now like if I subscribe and I'm friendly to you and I chat with you and I'm kind and whatever else, we could almost almost listeners out there almost form a friendship, you know, like as long as I'm not creepy, I'm not, like, so where do you live? By the way, But yeah, you could do you form a friendship with people on this You could, you know, just tell them how much you admire them and their content and everything else. And I think it's cool that access that men or women have now where they can do that. Let me ask you what is Let's pivot back to the likes and just like, what's your favorite sexual position?
Speaker 2: I really like reverse cowgirl?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, m h. I have done again like one hundred and fifty hundred and seventy of these interviews somewhere around there, and every time every mainstream girl I asked the same question there and every time they don't say the one you said. There was only one person that ever said what you said. H Goth Charlotte. Charlotte start who I love looks just like my wife. She's the only one. Everyone else is like, it sucks your legs hurt, Oh, it's no good, bubbaha, all these big name you know, performers, and she was the one that was like, no, I like that. Why do you like reverse cowgirl when everyone else hates it? Are you just trying to be a rebel? I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Just a little bit. I really like it. I don't know. It just makes me feel super confident, and I don't mind putting in the legwork, especially if you know he takes over you know, he's putting in the work power and into me. I like returning the favor I do enjoy being on top, and I think it's a great view of my ass And I don't know if it's just like the way our anatomy is, but in that position, it hits my g spot every single time, and it feels incredible.
Speaker 1: They're a position that he might request that you go. I guess.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh no, free, use me.
Speaker 1: Pre use one of my one of my favorite new trends. And I'll explain that in a second. Okay, Well, then let me ask what's your least favorite position? What's either maybe it's a little boring for you or maybe you don't hate it, but it's like, let's just do something else instead.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna say least favorite position is probably standing up. And I'm gonna say that because of the height difference. We've tried it a few times. It just doesn't work for us. He's way taller than I am. I'm very low to the ground. It just doesn't work for us if I was taller. I'm sure I love it.
Speaker 1: You already said you're hey, how tall are you again? And how tall is mister Luna? Oh?
Speaker 2: He is five foot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a bit of a difference. Yeah, I get it. Yeah, but we got to find a way to make it work, because that is a good height difference between a couple and I want I want to fix society, and I think that'll do it, okay, figuring out how to make that or sixty nine really lock in perfectly. You know, I'm just babbling at that point.
Speaker 2: No, I love it.
Speaker 1: I say, Okay, you do custom videos? Are you good or are you trying to improve? Or do you hate it? Completely? Dirty?
Speaker 2: Tall? I think on the spot. If I don't, I don't know specifically what somebody's into, I feel like, oh my god, I'm just rambling, you know what I mean? Like, I hate it. I need to know what somebody is into, what they like.
Speaker 1: Otherwise I always wonder how you girls do five minute videos on one topic. I guess it's probably like thirty to forty five seconds of the topic. And then you start going like, and don't you like my tits too? And it's like, yeah, but I was looking for an ass video? Yeah? How long can I talk about my ass?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure you know you could talk about it forever if you like. But I could not find myself doing other than your friend has anyone maybe not even you've spoken to them or reached out to them or anything. But do you look up to any other performers in this industry? Is there anyone that you're like, oh man, I'd like to do what she does or get to her level, or is there anyone you admire that you might see you on social media? Who's in this industry?
Speaker 2: Not to discredit anybody, but somebody I really love. I just I feel like we kind of have the same mindset as h uh Young Gravy's girlfriend crap. I forget what her name is. I know I'll remember it later, but I think she's already.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry k y t s y A. Hmm, okay. What do you like about her? And what do you like about what she produces or makes?
Speaker 2: I like that she does things her way, she goes outside of the norm, and she she builds her own stuff. If that's she just has her own art.
Speaker 3: Style, what would you She's goofy at ship, She's goofy as ship, and I that I like to see the humanity besides just Youah, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, I'm so sexy. I love humanity in.
Speaker 1: It, which goes back to what I was saying before about OnlyFans and genuine You want to see genuine people. Look, there's a time and a place for the beautiful lighting and the perfect hair and the perfect makeup and this and that time and a place for that. But the average person wants to see you as like, oh, she's a real person. I know you're not absolutely no, no, no, no in this sense. Let me sorry. You are a real person. Uh, I know you're not this, but they want to see people as attainable. They want to see like, oh, if I was the right guy, if I was her husband, I could be with this person. Not in a creepy way. Listeners, don't you're not okay, you're not going to do that. But yeah, I think that's what a lot of guys are looking for from the personalized or individual content, Like you know, we go to Bangbros. For what we go to Bang Bros. For and then for the more intimate, more personal you know, it's the only fans, it's the fans late And he asked this before, and it's awkward to pivot back to it after I said a nice thing. But what is your current working relationship with anal? Do you feel good about it? Do you hate it? And think it should go away? Are you terrified of it? Where are we with that?
Speaker 2: I'm scared of anel because I'm scared of hemorrhoids. Honestly, I'm scared that I'll do it and if I do it too much and be oldest shit with hemorrhoids. Honest to god, I know people enjoy it, but and I'm usually balls to the walls. I'm I'm all down for trying new things. Is hard for me.
Speaker 1: I think that's fair. I think that's fair. So where do we go from here? Is it just do you want to keep growing what you already have and what you've done the great job of building? Do you see something that you'd like to attaint? And let me let me ask this. Say a major studio came to you and said, hey, we understand you don't want to work with another performer. You're not buying that sense you don't want to work with other men, you're in closer relationship. We'd like to film a solo scene with you. Your husband's allowed on set, you know, and as long as he's not causing disturbances or whatever. And you know, we want to film a solo scene. And we're wondering if you'd be interested in that, Is that something you would seriously consider or no, I would consider.
Speaker 2: It'd be something that I'd have to think about for a bit, just because it's like out of my normal realm. I wouldn't be opposed to it, but it's not something I would just actively seek out on my own.
Speaker 1: All right, makes sense? So then for you, what is the next plateau that you're trying to reach if you've thought about it in that way at all. Is it a certain number of followers? Is it being able to quit the day job and just you know, sustain your household off of this income. Like, have you said any goals or just having fun with it right now?
Speaker 2: I'm still having fun. I would like to grow my community some more, just because, like, even though like I'm butt ass naked all the time, I like to joke around just shoot this shit. Like hell, one of my streams the other day, we're talking about dinosaurs and breaking bad and all kinds of stuff like that. But yeah, I'm just I'm here for the fun.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna wrap this one up. I think you are phenomenal. I think you you know, thank you looks Why if you never opened your mouth, I would go, I think you're phenomenal, so you know, but then once I actually got to speak to you, I again, you have a great fun personality and I think it translates to your content, and it sounded like you got a little spark there where you were like, oh, I kind of like that idea of just kind of a daily every other day post show people what I'm doing people. And again I will clarify, not in a creepy way. People want to be somewhat involved with the life you're at least presenting to them. Okay, they can't be involved in your life, but they can be involved in the life you're presenting to them. And I think those looks your personality. You'll definitely be able to you know, grow this more and more. And I wish you nothing but success going forward. No problem, but I thank you, Thank you. Now let me cut you off as you're thanking me back and say you can follow this lovely lady who I like to call serious, even though I would have pronounced it a different way, but I'm illiterate on Twitter at Sirius underscore Luna. Wow, she's backing up and we're taking a look on Twitter at Sirius Underscore Luna serious is spelled cr Ice on fansly, same user name. I love that. That gets my OCD dick hard when I see all the same user name down the line Twitter fansly and only fans at Sirius Underscore Luna. But what I want to send you to is the VIP OnlyFans at Sirius Underscore Luna Dot. VIP ladies and gentlemen, my guests tonight, Sirius Luna, thank you so much for coming on with me. SIUs.
Speaker 2: Of course, thank you. I enjoyed talk about myself with you and you asking all the questions. This was really fun, great experience. You're so kind of respect you.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to go step on a puppy's head