Speaker 1: Welcome to six d Agenda. Welcome back, and welcome to our new listeners. If you're here that are new, hopefully enjoy stick around. We got some banger ship coming and yeah, thanks for coming.
Speaker 2: Welcome, welcome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm your.
Speaker 1: Host, Andrew backing in with my boy Justin and we talk about what they want.
Speaker 3: That's what we do over here at sixty Agenda.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we got a nice little comment again from Miss Alchemist. She said we're like her brothers. I appreciate that. I always wanted his sister, so right on, shout out to you for that. And we are We do shout out people that you know, leave a comment, you know, things like that, So definitely get in there give us your feedback. And while you're down there, we got a little detailed section you can find our email you can hit us up directly as well as our social media's and a little Venmo action if you want to hit that up. You're feeling gracious and generous, but yeah, we appreciate you at the end of the day, hope you stick around and enjoy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna kind of do more of a chill chill cast.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna take just a little episode break from from our Jasper series. For our new listeners, we kind of do deep dives with are numbered episodes, and then the Chill Cast are kind of just where we you know, we talk about what they want, but just for fun, you know.
Speaker 3: We always do that. It can keep it consistent, but we just like to chill.
Speaker 1: It's more of a relaxed and this one's gonna be kind of tying together what we've been talking about with some current events.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna be a little fun because.
Speaker 1: For people that have been around, you know, the Accelerationism episode we did, we kind of talked a little bit about some stuff we'll be getting into, so it'll be kind of a recap for you there. But there's some new events going on. We got black Goo getting found, so we'll be talking about that. Yeah, the black Goo, I mean, it's reminiscent of all the pop culture we've seen about it, so it's funny we see it reality now, hypersidials in action. We like to do that symbolic occult aspect of things as well for new people hopefully enjoy that. It's definitely a different speed than some other podcasts, maybe come to hopefully like it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, let's get going, dude.
Speaker 1: So I kind of wanted to recap uh nick Land, the accelerationist to expect that we talked about before, and because you know, William Ramsey he kind of mentioned nick Land in the last one, talked about how he's connected to nine a ye, and that's what we've been going over in our jestper series. And we did talk about nick Land, but I didn't know that aspect of it. So that kind of got me digging a little bit more. And we're gonna we're gonna have some fun with.
Speaker 2: It, all right, let's get into it. Let's open it up.
Speaker 3: I got my I got my bougie water.
Speaker 1: It's the blue one, the toga Yeah, plastic though. I'm fucking up.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie man, I'm not perfect, Okay.
Speaker 1: So essentially accelerationism kind of we went over that. Curtis Jarvin. He's got some dark philosophical ideas that a lot of major people follow. We're talking tech giants, you know, politicians such as cough cough jd Vance, who got actually put into place by Peter Teal, who is heavily uh invested in this kind of concept. I believe Elon Musk is too, and and we'll get to it. But I think this is what the America Party is about. This is what kind of this whole idea of them, him and Trump having those issues with each other. I think that was going to lead to this American Party. Trump's kind of betraying his people. And I believe all this is being done on purpose. So we'll get to why. And it has to do with accelerationism and somehow we're gonna tie black goo into it, with blackmail with the Jeffrey Epstein and it's not somehow because it actually ties directly in.
Speaker 3: You'll see it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: So essentially what they want to do is build something called a I guess like technate essentially, kind of like Ela Musk's grandparents were espousing, which was their technocratic kind of world. Like the countries were going to be called the Technate or like that area. And ironically Trump was talking about getting Greenland Canada. These were all on the technique, So just saying lands and groundwork here. So Trumps, I believe yep and I believe Trump. We're this is not political episode. We're not going to stay on politics for very long. I just want to lay down some groundwark. I believe Trump is the CEO king in this situation which they want to create a corporate state. It's pretty much get rid of democracy. We want to have a CEO king run it like a business. But also it's almost like a kingship business with multiple patches in different kings. So it's almost like Game of Thrones in the lords of the different areas.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, on some fucking.
Speaker 1: We have the wolves, the dire wolves, and then they have the you know, the falcon or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Whoever gets dragons everyone else is fucked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh exactly.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so they want to destroy us, Yeah, doubt it. They want to destroy liberalism, essentially, get rid of liberalism and egalitarianism, which is equality in another sense. And they want to get pretty much put a benevolent, authoritarian corporate state in place where residents don't have the choice and what they do. And like I said, we did an episode on this, so we're just gonna run through this real quick because it's not the.
Speaker 3: Core of what we're getting to.
Speaker 1: But Nick Land, who is an accelerationist, he's another one of these dark psychology kind of people and don't forget let me backtrack, don't forget. You know, Trump did say we're entering a Golden age. I think he's building this system up, the B system, sixty agenda system, the whole deal, and so it ties into it all. So mainly p Hall, in one of his books called The Secret Destiny of America kind of described or describe that that's our destiny is to build this one world, uh, you know, platonic system and these freedom and smart cities, that's what that's what these these are the start of that. And so the way they want to do this, that's what we're getting to. The acceleration ism aspect is pretty much like a neo reactionary, which means like just to get people to think that things are just prone to corruption by just telling them how fucked up everything is and getting people to have this nihilistic idea of how life is right. And we talked about nihilism with the Order of the Nine angles right, and so that's kind of where this starts to tie in. As well as Nick Land, who was with the uh Cybernetic Culture Research Unit, which if you look into that, they're super weird to cull obsessed with technology. This guy pretty much wants to sell this soul to a AI demon god to enslave humans.
Speaker 3: Is what he pretty much signed up for.
Speaker 1: And we'll get into how because it's connected to the nine A and I believe black goop. Because all this give you a hint. The black goop, I think, is like a programmable liquid. It's a to synthetically or i'm sorry, symbiotically bring biology and technology together.
Speaker 3: So who was funding that? Though?
Speaker 1: This is how Jeffrey Epstein ties into this, Because Jeffrey Epstein was He's funding a lot of this, right, So it's weird how it all comes together. So away we'll get to it all. What do you think about that? Justin huh some wild shit?
Speaker 2: Uh, the black goo theory you got there is.
Speaker 3: Wildly it's a wild theory.
Speaker 1: But we'll back it up later because I got a whole I got notes on that shit.
Speaker 3: Dude. This is not new, by the way. This is technology that's been around for I believe a while.
Speaker 1: They're just now telling us about the black Goo now in mainstream media, but if you look in pop culture, this whole concept is not new.
Speaker 3: So and not even pop culture.
Speaker 1: We'll back it up with actual scientists who were in real places that got fucking killed somehow or died naturally. Okay, transhuman singularity is the whole point, right, this whole idea of like joining with AI. Okay, they had this kind of like philosophical conversation, uh, this cybernetics group one day, and these people drove themselves crazy. A lot of these people like killed themselves, went nuts, got addicted to meth. Like this ship made them nuts, just so you know. And it was all tied to the occult. They believed that they were contacting entities but with this technology and by doing stuff, and they were telling them things and essentially was create this technology emerged with it.
Speaker 3: That's essentially what it is. And we'll get we'll get more into cybernetics.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry the Cybernetic Culture Research Unit just all by itself sometimes because that's just kind of its own thing.
Speaker 3: It's actually crazy.
Speaker 1: But this guy that's involved with that was involved with the Order of the Nine Angles as well, and that's that's the one that's out here, just kind of neo Nazi kind of infiltrating from organizations and killing people.
Speaker 3: Go look at our Order of the Nine Angles episode.
Speaker 1: We just did two, so these all tie together the accelerationists. I believe the order of the Angles is another expression of this accelerationism.
Speaker 3: That's all it is, you know, dehumanize all that, and the point of it is to get people to be nihilistically indifferent towards the human.
Speaker 1: Race, right to where they're just kind of like, I don't care, right like Peter Teal whenever he was asked, do you want the human race just to be around?
Speaker 3: Have you seen that interview?
Speaker 4: I think so it's not the one that we watched the other day, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at Peter teo human race and then I'll keep going. But I'm sure our listeners have probably heard it by now. But if not, then this would be interesting for you to listen to. I heard the whole interview, and uh yeah, I mean he thinks, Peter tele thinks he's preventing the Antichrist by creating this technology that's going to essentially control everything and be the Antichrist, be system in my opinion, So it's completely inverted upside down per usual. So essentially, uh, spirits from another dimension are guiding our reality in their belief and you can decode this with the kabbala, which is word number equivalences, where you take a word and you say, well, that word equals this number. This is a old ancient practice. We'll get into that in a second. Go ahead and press play.
Speaker 3: Prefer the human race to endure? Right? Uh, you're hesitant? Well, yes, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would. I would.
Speaker 5: This is a long heabitation.
Speaker 2: There's so many questions in play.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't the human race survive?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a fucking yeah?
Speaker 3: Back to the philosophical questions, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And he's like, there's so many questions involved in this answer, Like you can't just say yes or no.
Speaker 3: There's so many things you have to talk about.
Speaker 1: What that gets kind of into what we were hinting out a minute ago, this Cybernetic Research Institute whatever. They get into these philosophical questions about like what is it to be human? You know, are you human if you were merged with AI and you could think better? Or is it thinking for you? And now you're no longer human because your consciousness isn't your consciousness anymore, which is what makes you different from other animals, by the way, So in my opinion, that's the answer. But and then also they had another question, which was, what's going to happen whenever the AI is sentient and it and it can and it wants to punish the people that tried to stop it from becoming sentient? Right, so people like me and you, what's going to happen to people like us?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: We're doing Their answer, Dude, that's crazy, isn't it. So their answer was that it will blackmail people. Right, And it's funny because we've already seen that CHATGBT and AI is already saying that it's willing to blackmail or let somebody die to save itself already. Right, we're seeing articles that say that exact thing.
Speaker 3: Have you seen those articles?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's exactly what we're talking about, right. So it's weird because they predicted this and then kept the people have made what's that called cyberpunk and all that They came from the Cybernetic Research Unit.
Speaker 3: That's the people that we're talking about.
Speaker 1: They made the cyberpunk, cold concept rave culture that comes from this as well, so you know, justin so that's a little background there. There's Peter Teel if you haven't seen him, he loves blood of young people and he puts it in his body.
Speaker 3: We've went over that these people worship the old ones.
Speaker 1: We've talked about gnosticism before plenty of times. The demiurge I believe that's who they're talking about. But of course they say, we're talking about what's that guy? Who's that guy's a it's a right, and he calls them the old ones. It's called uh, oh my god, how am I blanking? I just I know this usually all the time. Look look at an author, it's called the old ones, dark gods, the old ones.
Speaker 3: Just say dark God's old ones. Okay, and then author.
Speaker 1: Book you'll find it. I'm almost about to remember it right now. Actually nope, nope, Oh this is gonna Lovecraft HP Lovecraft.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, my fault.
Speaker 1: Anyways, My point is they worship those gods whatever. It's all the same shit, and I think it's a rebranding of that. But what we're getting at is within a lot of these occult societies, when you're talking about Freemasonry, when you're talking about Rosicrucianism, the Kabbala is always involved, and a lot of people say it's just a positive thing. It's not you know, bad. You could use it for good or bad. That's the whole idea with white and black magic. I understand, how do you know that you're using for good or bad?
Speaker 3: Right? Like? Whatever? Oh? If you're doing it in God's will, well, how do you know that it's God's will?
Speaker 1: Who's telling you? Well, I'm getting a voice in my head? Well, how do you know that voice is the voices that are actually not good?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What are we doing here? I just feel like that if you really play the tape.
Speaker 1: Out, it doesn't make sense, you know anyway, just saying that's my view. So anyway, the reason why I brought this up is because they do the numerological alphabet right, It's called the alpha numeric kabbalah. Okay, So what they do is they apply This is why when we talk about symbolism and numbers, numerology and everything, this is where it comes from. Because in ancient Hebrew, every letter had a number attached to it, and so that their alphabet, in their eyes, were perfect because matththematically, they use numbers, so mathematically it added up. It was perfect, right, And they used a certain sequence like the fibonacci or something similar.
Speaker 3: Where it's a perfect system.
Speaker 1: So that's why when you look at things through a symbolic numerological standpoint, that's how they do it. And so when you hear crazy people doing that, that's the reason why they're doing it. Right, Like, we got somebody that we've been looking into coming on the show where he does a little bit of that stuff.
Speaker 3: And you know, we'll see what's up. It's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 1: Like some people take it too far because I don't get deep into that because then I feel like that's how you get crazy.
Speaker 3: You end up nuts. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a G.
Speaker 1: That's the number seven. Oh my god, there's three gs seven seven seven, oh Saturn.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, you know you can do that all day.
Speaker 4: But you could pick apart so many things and make relations like that.
Speaker 1: But exactly, but they believed in this in the CCRU, which is the cybernetics people, right, and cybernetics for the people that didn't see our episode about just the science of cybernetics, that is, go ahead and type it in cybernetics just so people could get We'll put up a picture of like the definition. But it's essentially the science that deals with every part of technology.
Speaker 3: And biology because they want to merge it together.
Speaker 1: Transdisciplinary study of circular casual processes such as information feedback control mechanisms that operate across various domains, including machines, living organisms, and social systems. Social part is always really important because that's the part where there you know, it's always a mental war and that there you go, that's.
Speaker 3: The that's the social aspect the culture that they generate.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So anyway, they.
Speaker 1: Figured out later that CCRU actually equals six to sixty six in their cabalistic alphabet, right, so they realize that they have created or are trying to create something they equal six to sixty six. The guy Nick Land, you should almost look this up because he said, we didn't know what we were doing, but we found that out after it. We kind of realized, like this guy just was dealing with really occult dark stuff and realized what he was doing later and was like, oh shit, this is terrible.
Speaker 3: But we're already too deep into this.
Speaker 1: Now you have people that I guess don't care about that, and they are just balls deep.
Speaker 3: They don't care. They're just like, let's do it. Dive in Uh what type six sixty six and then go to a video just after that. Yeah, six sixty six, and then go to a video. I bet you will find it. Uh yeah, never mind, it's not worth it. Oh it's really hard. Yeah whatever, either way, take my word for it.
Speaker 1: He was like, look equals six sixty six, and we didn't even know until after, you know, he self admitted that. But essentially gnostic ideology, like we talked about a minute ago, they believe in the simulation theory. And if you notice, there's a lot of scientists who believe in that as well. Right well, that is pretty much a window into worshiping what we're talking about here.
Speaker 3: Now in the order of the nine angles.
Speaker 1: When they call people or kill them ritually, they believe that they're bringing in an energy from the a cause of realm into the causal realm, which is exactly like old occult ritualistic murders and sex magic and all that. Right, So, again with the mirrors of the old time and the ancient religions, that leads me into saying this a little segue. Don't worry, we're gonna get into blackgoo in a minute, little segue.
Speaker 3: We're going to be covering the Mystery Babylot.
Speaker 1: We're going to revamp that shit as soon as we're done with this Jesper series, because I believe that you just have to have that base perspective. Yeah, at least under your belt, so you're at least ready for like all the other spiritual teachings, so that you can decipher how you feel based off your own discernment. I don't want to tell you anything, but I want you to have the background, history and knowledge the best you can have. And I believe the person who broke down one of the best was Bill Cooper in his Mystery Babylon series, So we're I do that. But yeah, blackmail, dude, blackmail is how they would do it. Elon Musk because of him finding that out, hooked up with Grimes because she put in one of her music videos like something that there was somebody named the name of the philosophical questionnaire thing that I mentioned.
Speaker 3: It had a weird it had a weird name.
Speaker 1: It was like some weird shit I don't remember, but she had a play on words that had that in a music video and he was like the only one to get the joke.
Speaker 3: And then that's how they hooked up.
Speaker 1: So they're both into this weird shit, right, That's why he calls himself dark Maga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what a weirdo?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Not just because he's a he's a slight autist.
Speaker 3: So there is my darkest soldier. Their whole argument.
Speaker 1: And by the way, this gets into the UFO disclosure concepts. They believe that like really genius people or autistic people are can essentially access this realm of these like this other place, a causal realm. That's that's why he claims autism too. I bet you know what I mean, or genius or whatever. You know, autism is the new genius.
Speaker 2: Well it's not. Well, I guess it's like Aspergers. But you know.
Speaker 3: My uncle has Aspergers, dude. I mean, he's not coming from somebody who don't know. He's actually a really good artist. He's actually a really good artist.
Speaker 1: And he says he sees everything he makes in his art in his mind. That's pretty dope, dude. There might be something there with this ship. But I'm saying, I don't know, dude, is it meant for us to fuck with it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. You tell me.
Speaker 1: I'm really asking since your question, I'm out here on this quest trying to figure this out, and I'm asking Justin and my listeners, what the fuck do you do with this information? I understand the white and black magic concept, but once again I ask you this, how do you know the entity you're contacting is good or bad?
Speaker 3: How do you know?
Speaker 4: I guess you can't. You won't find out until after the fact, most likely. Yes, I feel like that too, whatever operation you carry out.
Speaker 1: Next, especially especially whenever you yeah, especially whenever. They describe a lot of these entities as tricksters. Yeah, so why the fuck would you want to mess around with them? Like, Oh, I'm smarter than that trick You.
Speaker 2: Want to take that gamble?
Speaker 1: Exactly, And this is how they describe these these entities, So it's like, take their word for it.
Speaker 3: They're the ones playing with the ship.
Speaker 1: Don't go mess with it unless you want to, you know, fuck around, dude, Ozzy Osbourne, Dude, he just passed away. Black Sabbath. What is Black Sabbath? Well, it's pretty fucking dark.
Speaker 2: It was a movie.
Speaker 1: It was a movie that came out There was a horror film back in the day, and then after that they made their band based off of that. But a Sabbath in Black Sabbath, that's like Black Saturnalia fucking shit right there for sure. And if you guys don't know, yeah, it's a real old scary movie. If you guy, If you guys don't know, The guy who wrote the music for Black Sabbath, he used to practice real deep in the occult and they stole like an occult book from the sixteenth century, and dude, they like he was messing around with it for a while. One day he wakes up and there's a dark entity at the end of his bed pointing at him.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 1: If you don't believe me, look up Black Sabbath lyrics right now. Look up Black Sabbath lyrics. You're gonna shit yourself, this guy. All the lyrics were warning people not to mess with the dark arts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead there. What is that?
Speaker 1: Dude, let's go We're gonna read this right now because it's fucking it's weird and it's terrifying.
Speaker 3: What is that? Go back up? What is that?
Speaker 1: What is this that stands before me? Figure in black which points at me? Turn around quick, quick, and start to run. Find out I'm the chosen one. Oh no, big black shape with eyes of fire, telling people their desire.
Speaker 3: Dude, Satan's sitting here there.
Speaker 1: He's smiling, watches those flames get Dude like he's saying, God help me.
Speaker 3: At the end, and he said, is it the end? My friend?
Speaker 1: Satan's coming around the bend, people running because they I feel like I'm doing a seance. So I'm trying not to say every word the people better go and beware, no, no, please, no guitar solo. I guess that's literally all he says in the whole song, So the whole thing must be just guitar riffs. But at the end of the day, he's pretty much saying, oh my god, I'm terrified. There's a dark figure in my room and I need to get the fuck out of here. Satan laughing like it's terrifying. He's terrified, And so I'm just saying, like most people that mess with this shit, they end up being like, uh uh, they don't like messing with it. Then they had a song go ahead, Yeah, and they had a song called mister Crowley, and in there they were saying, like, dude, what were you into?
Speaker 3: It's literally their lyrics, They're like, what the fuck were you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Like you were you were tripping essentially because they dabbled in and they're like, Dude, I can't believe that I almost followed your lead into this crazy world, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But anyways, So yeah, sacred geometry super important with all this occult stuff.
Speaker 1: That's why it's called the Order of the Nine Angles. But yeah, mister Crowley, what went on in your head? Oh mister Crowley, did you talk to the dead? Your lifestyle to me seems so tragic with the thrill of it all. You fooled all the people with magic. Yeah, you waited on Satan's call. See, so I mean clearly we think, oh, Black Sabbath made all these songs, and they're dark and this and that they must be. All these songs are warning you not to fuck with that shit. So heed the warning, right.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yo, a lot with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whenever it comes to the call. Guess who practice a cult?
Speaker 1: Hitler Alistair Crowley, other people that thought that that was cool because Alexistair Crowley did it, mess with it and then they most of.
Speaker 3: Them were terrified.
Speaker 1: We're talking led Zeppelin, who like got cursed and then Black Sabbath apparently got cursed by some other people, and so they wore like metal crosses when they did shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is mainstream media.
Speaker 1: You can find that anywhere. So it's like, it's you mess around with that shit, bro. That shit's real, dude. I really think that's real. There's magic is real. I just don't fuck with it.
Speaker 4: I me and the homies don't fuck with magic, dude, No man, unless it's the card game, and that's only occasional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see what else you got, Uh yeah, so let's do the black goo. Oh by the way, again, just remind you look at all the things that has been going on. You got transgenderism on the left right, and that now transhumanism is coming up next. Everybody on the left is super nihilistic. They just want to tear the whole thing down. Right now, everybody on the right is going to want to tear everything down whenever they see that Trump's in the Epstein files and he's not going to save you, and he's betraying his whole base. And now everybody on the right's going to be on this acceleration a shit, And you know what, that perfect timing America Party is going to be right there to save you with Elon Musk, who's super into this crazy, weird shit that we've been talking about for the past twenty minutes. That's where we're headed. America's Party is going to bring you right into the hands of this six GB system. If and by the way, they got Plan B. Guess what play is jd Vance. He's actually Plan A. But yeah, you know, he's really Plan A. But but Plan B is that America's Party and then Plan C if the Democrats win again, don't worry, man, they're covered because everything that has to do with this system to destroy everything is like already there on the left Marxist like tear it all down. It's already ready to go. The seeds already planted. Yeah, so you're looking at a system where you have three options now, and all three of them are going to lead you to the same spot. Something we'd like to say here in sixty agenda multiple drains leading to the same sewer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it is a super wrung out joke by now. But I do think it's crazy that when they got the thing, they were like, oh, we're gonna we're going to release the Epstein files.
Speaker 2: We're going to release the list we're going to let you know, yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: Oh, they've been building up to it to get people all this suspense so they cannot do it, and they can tell you we're not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Because Trump's in it. Then I'm gonna tell you, oh, the left is the hoax on the left. But it's like, wait a minute, you said you were gonna release If it's a hoax on the left, why didn't Biden release it whenever he was president for the past four years. If they were all had, you know, making up. None of it makes sense whenever you really think about it. And that's the point of it all is to get people to realize they've been betrayed.
Speaker 4: They went from we're gonna give you guys the list. There's a fuck ton of dudes on this list to.
Speaker 3: Thousands of hours.
Speaker 2: Who fucking cares about this list?
Speaker 3: Yep Yeah? Are you seriously asking about it?
Speaker 1: As he stands next to Epstein's neighbor, He's literally standing next to Epstein's neighbor, and then there's like a money manager for Epstein attached him too.
Speaker 5: He's like, why are we still worried about Epstein? It's like, yo, you guys have been worried about. What are you talking about? You ran on it, going back on that shit too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all about blackmail and net Yahoo. It happened to be right after he visited the y House, just saying so, I don't know. I think at the end of the day, they're building up all the suspense. They're trying to get everybody outraged about the Epsteence tape so they can release them and people will realize their fucking realities are going to crack because they're going to realize every single person that has any power at all is involved in this terrible, disgusting, corrupt system, or at least so much of a majority of them that everybody's going to want to tear down the system.
Speaker 3: Everybody's going to be radicalized. And then there you go. Now you lead into this perfect AI system because guess what.
Speaker 1: AI can't be corrupt. It does everything perfect. We programmed it to do it right. And that's exactly where we're headed right now.
Speaker 4: We are headed towards everybody being extremists.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, the extremism is much needed. They need the chaos to because the accelerationism is chaos, okay, and the chaos In Nick Land's words, the chaos is exponential as it starts, so it only gets worse until the ultimate event happens where you win.
Speaker 3: So that's what we're looking never right now.
Speaker 1: You know, we ain't trying to get too political bombed sand dude. This shit ties in really heavy accelerationism. Curtis Yarvid, you guys go check our shit out. Check out Isaac Wisehap's Dark Enlightenment.
Speaker 3: Because I got a.
Speaker 1: Little bit of my shit from him, so I got to give him his flowers. Man, he went deep. I mean I was already kind of on the Curtis Yarvin shit, and then he started talking about I was like, wow, okay, this guy knows and he went deep with connecting a lot of other stuff.
Speaker 3: It was very cool.
Speaker 1: So definitely check that out. Love that Love That Dude show. It's it's pretty cool stuff. He mainly focuses on like pop cultures. We've been we don't really get too deep into the pop culture. I let, you know, let that dude kill it over there with that, because uh, I mean, you know, eventually we will do a little pop culture series though, you know what I mean, just kind of get the main shit out there some.
Speaker 2: People do pop culture. We do what they.
Speaker 3: Want we do. We do what they want talk about.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, speaking of what they won't talk about, tell me how many Black Who episodes you guys have heard out there? Guys, for real, if you made it this far the little political shit that everybody's talking about. I tried to keep it light on this shit everybody's talking about. I tried to focus on the other shit. But if you made it to this point, how many people have done a.
Speaker 3: Black Coop episode?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Look it up, there's like three. This shit's gonna be fire, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me see here, Let's see what we got.
Speaker 3: He's checking.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna start off. Look at that we got. We got, we got what four?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I get links to about four or five?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, dude, yeah, just a few man, all right? And ours ours is gonna be good, I promise.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's start off with the Marconi scientists' deaths. Okay, nineteen seventy through nineteen eighty, about eighty two through ninety, to be more exact, more than twenty five engineers and scientists that were tied to this British defense electronics company called Mcony died under bizarre circum stances, and many of these guys classified as like suicides despite clear signs of foul play. These scientists were reportedly involved in stealth technology, microwave and electromagnetic weapons, AI communications, advanced propulsions, zero point or anti gravity, essentially exotic technology. This kind of technology we're headed into somewhere linked to SDI, which is also known as the Star Wars Defense Initiative, Pretty bad Ass and Project Montak suggesting crossover between the UK and Black Black Projects, which definitely was going on. We have a theory in the show. I want to just put it out there. The masad I six and CIA.
Speaker 3: What's the difference? What are we talking about? Same shit?
Speaker 1: So anyway, that's a lot of these debts involved electrocution, decapitation with chains, and stage suicides.
Speaker 3: Dude, dude, imagine that the chain one's nuts.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, two questions?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, please, because it could be it could be one of two ways.
Speaker 2: Is it.
Speaker 4: Are they sawing your fucking head off with the chain, because if so, that's fucked. But if they're just straight snapping the chain real hard and you're straight like it cuts clean through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I imagine that you know, somebody may have been heavy machinery. Maybe a truck we're talking, you know, maybe maybe maybe literally they just wrapped the chain around this dude's neck. I hooked it up to the truck and just hit zero to sick, like, just hit the fucking gas.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know, let's a truck.
Speaker 4: If it's on a truck, it's absolutely just like a snapchain clean for sure.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we can figure out how this dude died while I go into the rest. So look up Marconi strange deaths type in decapitation chain, you know, just the keywords or whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So common thread is involvement in communication systems like signal intelligence and non local consciousness research, which leads us to black goop. I know you guys are like, all right, when are we going to talk about that? We're here finally black. It was often framed as either a sentient bio intelligence or like a nanosynthetic liquid. So this ai fluid hintint Ai fluid is used in experimental projects. Whistleblowers and fringe researchers linked this to uh like deep underground facilities in exotic weaponry we're talking breakaway civilization technology. We've done a whole big ass episode. That's our best one so far. Everybody loves it. It's a breakaway civilizations and underground cheap underground military basis.
Speaker 3: Go check that out. Whistle blow. Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: So apparently this is a sentient oil and alleged samples of this programmable matter was recovered in the Falkland Islands by British military in the nineteen eighties. There was a man named Max Spires and Harold coutz Vela that claimed it was non terrestrial and origin conscious and able to manipulate biology, AI systems and emotion. Please look up when the first movie or show had a had black goo featured in it? Yeah, first first movie show black goo in it? Because I'm really curious, I bet you. Because they say that this programmable matter was recovered in the Falkland Islands in the nineteen eighties, I want to know if they talked about blackgoop before that.
Speaker 3: Blackou twenty twelve, No, definitely before that. What about the X Files? When did that come out?
Speaker 2: X Files?
Speaker 3: When did that come out? I mean that was a long TV show. I wonder when they first.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety three. So yeah, I mean everything I've seen is pretty much after they've found this substance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 1: Bro Okay, when was Venom made in Spider Man comic books? Let's get real, let's get real deep on that because yeah, sorry, guys, I'm doing this for you. Okay, So you don't have to look this up, you know, I'm sure you don't want to. Let's figure this out. Nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, So who was the first thing to know? It looks like looks like my man.
Speaker 1: Uh, don't let me forget the Marvel guy's name. Just say it, dude, stan Lee. You know, dude, he had the full insider Now look up stan Lee. CIA connections.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what I mean. Like, let's just get in there, you know. Okay, anyway, sorry, guys, back to it. So Oil of the Beast.
Speaker 1: Some interpret BLACKO is an now chemical or esoteric reference or primordal like Satanic intelligence. Because of the way it's been described. There's something called Project Mannequin.
Speaker 2: In the last second, there's nothing that Uh, he's.
Speaker 1: Not directly connected with the CIA. He served in the US Army and was classified as a playwright military occupant classified CO two eighty eight.
Speaker 3: He wrote training films.
Speaker 1: Oh so he was there to Yeah, okay, so he was there to make move But hold on a second. We know, and we've talked about this. Movies are heavily funded by the military and the CIA. This guy was in the military under a certain classification code to make film scripts, films and instructural manuals for the military. So later, whenever he became you know, who knows, man, You never know.
Speaker 3: He might be connected.
Speaker 1: He may have just been getting somebody might have been like, hey, man, you want a little bit of content for your work. Here's a little here's a little something. And somebody just kept feeding him a little little something. Hey, we're doing conjecture.
Speaker 3: We're having fun. Black who experiments tied.
Speaker 1: To DNA rewiring and neuro override, was allegedly involved in this project Mannequin in the UK underground UK basis like Pismore and Harwell where these may have taken place at and use in ritual abuse in psychotronic mind control, which is MK ultra style ritualistic experiments, black Goo and bio warfare. Potentially it was a carrier for graphine oxide. Now, if you haven't seen the graphene oxide conspiracies. As a listener, I'm sure you have COVID related you know. They say that it's getting put into our vials for the vaccines.
Speaker 3: Who knows, man it could be. Now, whenever you think about like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we won't go that deep on symbology, I'll leave you alone. Tie ins when synthetic with synthetic biology and self replicating smart dust are kind of heavy with this. So maybe this might be like a dried out graphine oxide, might be some other type of mixture of this.
Speaker 3: Black goo is something else.
Speaker 2: So anyway, real quick, the guy, yeah, there's no.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, you got to listen.
Speaker 1: All the guys that got killed, the twenty five guys that got killed, we should run through some of these.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. So I didn't. I haven't found any of.
Speaker 4: A change, no chains yet, but this one was decapitated and I felt like it was worth noting on a go ahead. He killed himself by tying a rope around his neck and the other end around a tree.
Speaker 2: He then drove off in his car at a high speed.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the guy who decapitated himself. So they're saying that let's let's let's let's die by strangul. Oh, let's do this one so October twenty eighth, nineteen nine eighty six, ninety six.
Speaker 3: I can't read that.
Speaker 1: Twenty six year old computer system analyst A Shad Sharif was also found dead in Bristol. He was working for another Marconi until near unit near London on radar software. Sorry this super tiny font in the Harrier jets. Ahmad killed himself by typing, tying a rope around his neck, like he said, and then and the other end.
Speaker 3: Around a tree. He then drove off in his car. So he tied the rope to the.
Speaker 1: Tree and then he got in his car and he drove off. That is absolutely psychotic. Dude, Holy shit, dude. Imagine he did this. Imagine he does this at gunpoint. Imagine that. Imagine he does this a gunpoint. Somebody's got gun to his head. Somebody's got gun to his head. He's like, tie the rope around the fucking tree, right now, do it?
Speaker 3: He ties around. He's already got the noose around his neck.
Speaker 1: You know, he didn't you know, the guy came with the noose ready, you know, and he puts it around his neck.
Speaker 3: He's like, now, tie the other side of the tree.
Speaker 1: So this guy's thinking, Okay, I'm just gonna get hang here, and then he says, no, get in the fucking truck. Wait what No, no, get in the truck and drive off the truck for it.
Speaker 3: That's terrifying. Yeah, dude, anyway, yeah, that's actually outrageous.
Speaker 1: The relative was then something to identify the body speculated that his shaft accelerator could be wedged down, so, in other words, something sucks. He was not known to be depressive and wanted to marry in the near future. According to some witnesses, he had been acting oddly and was seen paying for accommodation in a room house with a bundle of high denomination banknotes on the day before his death.
Speaker 2: Ooh yeah, and you see.
Speaker 3: Somebody had him do a little little duffelbag boy run.
Speaker 4: In his car were found three smoked cigars, although Asad did not.
Speaker 3: Smoke, somebody was having a cigar in his car.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, dude, dude, you were probably three three cigars.
Speaker 3: Three cigars is crazy.
Speaker 1: Imagine having three cigars, you know long that takes. They were sitting there for like hours. Yeah, imagine this after he's dead, right, the guy's still sitting in the truck because he had the gun to his head the whole time while he's sitting in the truck smoking his cigars.
Speaker 3: And so the guy.
Speaker 1: Said, the guy sitting in the truck, and now now this dude's dead, right, And so this guy's like, you know, he's like a cigar and a half. He decides to kick back. He cracks open a bottle of whiskey and he's just looking at him. He's fucking a couple more cigars.
Speaker 2: He went. He goes and smokes himself a cigar before he goes home.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh my god. Yeah, he's just like, hey, man, dude, that was heavy.
Speaker 4: Man, ud Look, yeah, I can't believe that I actually did it. Yeah, yeah, like what I didn't think you're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I was gonna shoot him. Oh my god, is there any other good ones? Let's see what else.
Speaker 1: I feel like every one of these could be the same situation. So we have two from the carbon dioxide I'm seeing. Oh, here, here we go, Here we go. This one looks fun okay. After spent after spending an evening with his friends, Peter and his wife returned home and Peter went to put away the car. The next morning, his wife found his body jammed underneath the car with his mouth next to the exhaust pipe.
Speaker 3: This is not funny.
Speaker 1: It's sad, and I'm just looking at it from the lens of my hypothetical, like.
Speaker 3: Dude, I can't imagine fighting. The corner ruled it an open verdict, as it seemed impossible that he could have maneuvered his body into the odd position. It was found by, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Like, yo, he's dead.
Speaker 4: Now, let's just turn his car on and like open his mouth a little bit.
Speaker 3: And he was no, he was alive.
Speaker 1: And they said, put that motherfucker open your mouth and put it over the exhaust pipe.
Speaker 3: He's like, what put over the fucking exhaust pipe? He fucking makes it? Do it?
Speaker 2: Owner of smoke cigars around his house?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cars on and it's ready to go. He's just like, dude, like the cars on. What do you mean put my mouth around the exhaust pipe?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Were there any cigars found in his house? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it does say right there four cigars found in his garage.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: That's fuck okay, okay, all right, we're doing having fun that was fun. Okay, So yeah, a lot of people died that were connected to Marconi place with whenever this what I believe, this black Bude was probably being development and a lot.
Speaker 3: Of these people were involved in the development. All right, well more.
Speaker 1: August fifth, nineteen eighty six, the twenty four year old junior software engineer. It seems like anybody connected to the computers, they just don't want out here, like oh Ai, I forgot the AI programmable black goo liquid dude. Oh it makes sense why all these guys are computer people?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: He's found dead in the gorge below the Clifton Bridge in Bristol.
Speaker 3: All these people are dying in Bristol. He was working at Marconi Underwater System at Waterford, near London, at a torpedo guidance system for stingray torpedoes. Allegedly, the cause of the death was the fall. His corpse was found with his pants lowered around his ankles in a tiny puncture room to his left buttocks that could not be explained. A toxological blood analysis showed no results. In his car, the police found wine bottles, which surprised his friends and family as he was oh man, okay, another head scratcher was that no one could explain why Vimmels should drive over one hundred and twenty miles from his house in London to commit suicide in Bristol. Yeah, like I said, everybody's dying in Bristol, a city to which he had no known connections. And the end of the corner ruled as an open verdict. Okay, so the corner's ruling an open verdict for a lot of these debts. Now here's the thing. This one might have been a little different. This one's like, you know, I'm gonna is this guy married. No, this guy's twenty four, so he's single, right, So they have a girl. They have a woman meet him this time. This one's a honeypot. A honey pot because they had a bottle of wine that spot, right, So they're chilling, they're drinking wine. You know.
Speaker 1: She kind of eventually leans over after they you know, they're kind of feeling themselves, you know, and he's kind of making out with her. You know, they're like leaning over into the middle of the car, you know, like this, and then that's whenever she reaches around with her needle and she jams him.
Speaker 3: With it in the ass dude. And after that, he fucking gets out of the car, like anybody would. You're gonna run away, right, do you get out? Yep?
Speaker 1: He trips, you get out. You make sure he goes over. He's already half paralyzed now and now he's gone.
Speaker 3: Dude, he's fucking done. Bro. He's over the bridge. Oh, in the gorge.
Speaker 1: Crazy bro, Bro, crazy bro. They're parked on a bridge and then drinking bottles of wine. And she jabbed him in the ass when he thought he was gonna get some, she got him.
Speaker 3: Man's greatest downfall is his pleasures. Yeah, and shit right there, I was all fucked. Yeah, but this really happened.
Speaker 4: So we honest RP pretty funny scenarios.
Speaker 3: Crazy funny scenarios.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I hope you guys enjoyed that, because as much as we did, we enjoyed it a little too much, a little too christ that was crazy, dude, Like, I mean, imagine though a guy just like, come on, all right, let's get to pop culture. So like we went over, pretty much nothing came out before the Black Oo was allegedly found for the first time. So that's us off the rip. So let's talk about what is this black goo in pop culture? Since we know that they like to do mental programming and get people kind of like used to this idea that whatever this is could be a reality one day, let's see what they got to say for themselves. So the X Files of the nineteen nineties introduced black oil as an alien parasitic entity. It enters through the eyes and takes over hosts directly linked to governmental conspiracies and DNA alteration. Wow, that's fucking terrifying because that's exactly.
Speaker 3: What we're talking about. That's it. Holy shit, bro, I don't even want to go through the.
Speaker 1: Rest of these ahead of its time Alien Covenant twenty twelve, twenty seventeen. Black goo is the accelerant or bioweapon created by the ancient engineers. Hold on a second, Okay, so we're gonna put this together. Elerant that the ancient engineers used to make us human from primate was this black goop. It was a bioweapon, right, but they used it to change our genetics.
Speaker 3: Right, That's exactly what I'm saying that they're going to do with it.
Speaker 2: Now, I think. So you think they're trying to like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if they put the graphine oxide inside of the fucking covid vaccines.
Speaker 3: Then you already got.
Speaker 2: It in you, dude.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's programmables and dude, use the seed of no no, no, no, no no, getting us evolved to where we can accept the symbiotic relationship. We're gonna have a technology from then on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what if we get wings?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Red Bull says it gives you wings? Do they just mean they give you all? You just reminded me of the Red Bull. They say they give you wings, Do they mean they just give you a heart attack? Just maybe you'll be an angel after that? Have you noticed it in the commercials people are angels? They aren't like actually they look like they're an angel whenever they have to.
Speaker 2: They because they spawn angel wings.
Speaker 1: Red Bull is telling you they're gonna kill you. That's what they're saying in those commercials. They're like, look, you're gonna die if you drink this, but we told you.
Speaker 2: So really much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like, yo, drink this, you'll die, but you'll have a great time.
Speaker 3: Big facts.
Speaker 1: So Under the Skin is the movie in twenty thirteen where black oo is used metaphorically for the predatory, dehumanizing alien intelligence feeding on humanity. We all know about venom, the symbiote, a black sentient goo. It amplifies negative emotions, aggressions, and possessiveness. Lucy, I never saw twenty fourteen a blue black synthetic chemical blue black blue, methane blue black. We talked about methane blue in our episode blue black chemical that unlocks the full brain?
Speaker 3: What is blue?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: Methylene blue is supposed to help you with neurological stuff, right, somebody got on my medalene blue episode they deleted their com or no, it was a different one ever mine. Somebody got on our Terrain Versus Germ Theory and they commented on there like I like your show, but I think you guys are out of your range. And I went on there to like read the rest of the comment and it was gone. It was deleted, and I was like, oh shit, Well, I would have liked to see what you had to say.
Speaker 3: But they didn't say that about the methylene blue. Maybe they didn't listen to that one.
Speaker 1: But that one was a little weird programming, like changing your like maybe that's why it's resurged in popularity is because it has something to do with this. Yeah, it's, like I said, chemical that unlocks the full brain a metaphor for programmable matter unlocking godhood or destruction, which dark enlightenment, which is the accelerationism.
Speaker 3: Shit that's going on. Yeah, that's that, Yeah, Godhood. But it's gonna be a fucking weird.
Speaker 4: You really should watch Lucy. I gotta watch it again. They got to wrap up the concept again. But yeah, I don't want to spoil the ending because you should watch it. But it it very very interesting.
Speaker 3: They use black goo in severance that new show Severance.
Speaker 1: They got that in there, and it seems to be like whatever they put in them to make them like not remember half of their life.
Speaker 3: It seems to be connected to that as well.
Speaker 1: Like the in the fucking intro, it's got like black goo everywhere and shit. So there's something weird with it. I definitely think that, dude. I'm telling you there's something going on. Yeah, Techno spiritual Singularity theme and Transcendence twenty fourteen, where Ai becomes a nanotech goo capable of terraforming reality itself, Like, hello, what the fuck, dude? All of it has the same concept too, Like I knew it would. I didn't even look at these yet, Like all of it has the same concept. Yeah, because it's hard to find all the different pop culture like where it was at in pop culture, you know, black goo often drips from the eyes, mouths or machines and Billie Eilish, Kanye West, Donda. So yeah, we got people using it in their music videos pretty often as well. So anyway, apparently there's some real world this is what we're leading into.
Speaker 3: Okay, So black goo? Why are we talking about it? Is it around?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the article that said that they found it on a ship It's called ship Goo zero one.
Speaker 3: We're gonna post it on here now so you can see it.
Speaker 1: Mysterious Shipgo contains new life forms. This is dated July fourteenth, twenty twenty five. We're giving it to you talking about what they want. Let's fucking go. So this thing's got about twenty different genetic sequences inside of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's back up. At the end of August.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four, the crew of the Great Lakes Research Vessel RV bluelue Heron it's called blue Heron, which has symbolic. We aren't going to get into the symbology because it'll take us forever. But that just know that blue Heron heron like you're thinking mythology, Like that's got some shit to it, Okay. First spot of the substance when the boat was brought to a Cleveland shipyard for propeller repairs, and from the outside, no one was sure what to make of it. According to Doug Ricketts, marine superintendent at the University of Minnesota Duluth, this guy's been around for a while. The muck looked like thick grease or oil, but the rudder shaft wasn't supposed to be lubricated by anything more than lakewater instead of a strong petroleum motor. The goop had a metallic smell. It also didn't leave achine on the water nor burn up in a blow towards flame. During informal tests conducted by Blue Heron caption Captain Rule Lee, they don't know what the fuck it is, so I really don't.
Speaker 3: I really didn't think we'd get anything, to be honest, microbio collegist said, usually when you're given a cup of tar, you don't expect much under the assumption he handed it off to a graduate student and said, good luck. Now let's go down to what they found.
Speaker 1: The graduate students successfully extracted DNA from the gou, defying his superior's initial expectations, but still he thought it might be routine sample contamination. It was only after the labs sent the extraction DNA off for preliminary single gene sequencing that Sheik realized he was in uncharted territory. So pretty much, they're like, what the hell is this? A lot of sequences came out? Really novel? WHOA I thought it was only one sequence. A lot of sequences came out, really novel. This is a whole different story, he says. So for a deeper look into the goo makeup, his colleague sent the sample for a second round of sequencing. This time they examined the whole genomes inside the goo instead of just a single.
Speaker 3: Key gene region. The analysis confirmed that the goop microbes weren't especially diverse, they were unique. They were reconstructed the genomes of more than one twenty microbes and compared them to comprehensive database. YadA YadA.
Speaker 1: Okay, so one of the microbes they found represents not just the new species, but an entirely new order of Arkaea. For now, the scientists are officially referring to this as ship Goo zero one. Several of them that may be new maybe new families for sure. So the way they're talking about this is a micro like like like it's like it's a mold almost.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, they're saying it's like a new bacteria pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, pretty big to be bacteria. So that is our weird one.
Speaker 2: But ye's weird, man.
Speaker 1: So there's been other times it was found Arizona in Gulf Coast. Reports, oil rig workers and UFO investigators reported unnatural living oil around deep drilling sites, glowed or pulsed, resisting testing and moved on its own. Now that sounds like the graphine oxide, because the graphine oxide has like magnetic properties and self assembling behavior and neuro influence via five G or L frequencies. Whoa, that's the one. That's the one we're talking about, right, dude. Neural influence via five G. Now, imagine what six G does, right.
Speaker 2: Become the fucking green lantern with that shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're a programmable robot or that, you know, So yeah, that would suck, you know, ooh.
Speaker 1: In twenty twelve and again in twenty seventeen, anonymous insider claim that some containers are on board commercial ships were sealed under international Diplomatic Unity immunity. Several were bounded for Antarctica, Diego, Garcia or deep sea platforms. One whistleblower claim that content involved programmable biosludge with embedded stem cells. This story blurred into rumors of experimental combining crisper technology and synthetic carriers. But yeah, this was twenty twelve, some secret biosludge. Yeah, yeah, all this is all about programmable synthetic liquid, right, and then you look at it's like programmable, like AI programmable, you know, and like it's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I really think that there's something to this. I think it has something to do with our acceleration as shit, because this is going to be used probably to help us accelerate our evolution in a literal sense, not just in a culture sense, the way that we're talking about in the beginning. Right there, you go, it all ties together.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't want to eat sludge.
Speaker 3: Fuck nod you will get injected into you.
Speaker 2: Fuck dude, I'm not taking nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, stay away, from it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, what are we talking about? Yeah, Blackmail, we went over that, Black gou and Black Sabbath.
Speaker 3: I think we went over all three of those. So I thank god, dude. I'm wearing my black today because I'm like, what's up, dude? Hey, we did our thing.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Hey, for any new listeners, I'll be like it, man, I'll be stick around. This was a chill cast. Sometimes we go a little I mean, we kind of went deep on this one, you know. I mean I feel like this was more than one of those chill casts where we get going right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as a matter of fact, let's just let's let's get going a little bit. I got a little bit more notes.
Speaker 2: Okay, what you got.
Speaker 1: Darvin, Synthetic biology programs. This is what it all ties into. Let's get into where this leads to. Because I'm over here just throwing you guys like, oh, this is gonna just connect us to it.
Speaker 3: Well, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Darpes's Living Foundries project aims to create organisms that can build materials, clean environment, and reprogram ecosystems, which we talked about the Black Whop. How can like read terraform its area from one of the movies kind of goes with that.
Speaker 1: Claims they experimented with programmable matter and synthetic viral vectors, so they're playing with something. Stratford and deep see black sites. There was emails connected to this deep sea black site which was called Stratford.
Speaker 3: Okay. I was like, who's that?
Speaker 1: Okay, private maritime shipping lanes for high value bio assays, which kind of just backs up that whistleblower. They was talking about how they had to like ship things that you can't let people find. Some speculated these were black site floating labs or transport nodes for exotic life forms or pathogens.
Speaker 3: So yeah, man, yeah, man, there's something going on. There's something going on.
Speaker 2: They got them fucking underwater embankments and encampments.
Speaker 3: Yeah pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or ortists like on a ship you know that's so big that they could just do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah, because you think they do, got some big ass boats.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: They land jets on boats, du Yeah, bro, those those boats that they land jets on old other jets.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ship is wild. You know how stressful that is to probably be.
Speaker 3: Anyways, imagine steering it. So yeah, the theory pretty much with all this is.
Speaker 1: That, uh, this goo acts like a smart oil that you can host DNA in survive oceanic transport or interface with human tissue and AI networks eventually. So in the Arctic Sea in two thousand and nine, there's a Timber cargo ship that was seized by a mysterious group then vanished off the radar for weeks. Rumors sworld that it carried undeclared cargo possibly could have been Israeli missile parts, Russian bioweapons, or classified biotech samples.
Speaker 3: Evergreen.
Speaker 1: So yeah, who knows, there's other ones too, Evergreen and shipping containers.
Speaker 3: This might be the one that we were talking about.
Speaker 1: Or another one during the ever given Suez Canal blockage twenty twenty one. Okay, never mind, this is a different one. Conspiracies erupted about containers holding cloned humans, bioengineered weapons, and black sluds using rituals or transhumanist technology.
Speaker 3: I mean there's just.
Speaker 1: Multiple, multiple people just coming out and talking about this. I don't know, sorry to back it up.
Speaker 2: What if they are creating their own clone army?
Speaker 1: Oh man, Oh, they're definitely cloning people. I mean that's the thing. Like there's companies clone X cloning people that are in a clone episode.
Speaker 2: Already programmed and ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So then once they make their clone and they have that, they have the controllable clone.
Speaker 2: They can just kill the initial right.
Speaker 1: It's like we talked about before, whenever you like genetically using crisper, make people docile with genetic engineering, and then you also put this stuff in them the way you could pretty much control them, like in literal sense.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean there is no verified evidence for some of those last ones, but also like, how the hell would you give verified evidence for that shit, Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they would be pretty tight. Yeah, with the information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if these rumors are true, then we're talking about biological terraforming where they transform transport like programmable matter to specifical locations to test it and then see new life forms like you just said. And also Google might act as growth substrate for lab grown organs, embryos or even designer beings.
Speaker 3: It's something else.
Speaker 2: I was designer beings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what That's what you were just touching on. So you were right on it, right on it, dude. So yeah, no official cases acknowledged this so far. But most of this knowledge, if you want to know, there's whistleblowers, Max Spires, Harold couts Vela ka utz Vela, and Antarctica insiders. I don't know how legit that last one is. Those other two guys are whistleblowers. Who knows they've been appy legit either. But yeah, I mean at the end of the day, dude, there's a lot of black going on.
Speaker 3: What it? What there is?
Speaker 2: I'm not denying it.
Speaker 3: God, it's crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It is fucking crazy? There black everywhere, there's black goo, black mail.
Speaker 1: Black mail, and then there's no more black Sabbath. Unfortunately, I guess we're minus one. You know, we're minus one.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you guys enjoyed this episode, dude. We tried to throw it down, throw down a little little, I try to connect all this stuff we've been talking about with some other current events, and I think, uh, it was all right. I hope you guys enjoyed. Come back see us next week or later this week rather and uh, we'll get after it. Oh it is next week, go to be Friday. It'd be a Friday episode. Hell yeah, yeah. Check out that description hit us up on the Gmail or leave his comment rate, follow all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: Definitely, you know, tell us what you want to hear about later, we'll definitely get to it.
Speaker 3: We'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: Cut that, okay, that ready, I gotta get it out, you know, alright,