Speaker 1: Amos at Sunday again Sundays, right, and don't forget what is on the radio, have a Sunday for Rinso. Yeah, and here comes Ken Coppenter now with the biggest news in Rinso's history.
Speaker 2: Let's listen to it. It's the biggest news ever.
Speaker 3: It's new nineteen fifty Rinsol with solium, a full year ahead of time.
Speaker 2: You nineteen fifty Rensol.
Speaker 3: Has three times the widerwashing action of any other soul.
Speaker 2: But more about that in a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Now, Leber Brother's company and you, nineteen fifty Rensol bring you the Amos and Andy show. Yes, sir, Lever Brother's Company, the makers of Renso brings you a full half arm of entertainment. But luluvn Ernestine Waye that jubilaires Jeff Alexander's orchestraan krus and Radio's all time favorites.
Speaker 4: Amos Andy.
Speaker 3: Well, it seems to be some spring cleaning going on today in the household of George King Face, Stevens, They King Face and his wife Scipphire now in the back bedroom washing windows. Fire is sitting on the window sill with her feet in the room, washing the outside of the glass.
Speaker 5: Look, you big loafa.
Speaker 6: If you won't do no work, the least you could do it hold my ankles inside there, my line checking on this window stills cleaning the outside of the windows.
Speaker 7: Well, I'll hold them.
Speaker 8: Don't worry about the things north faust to fall all of.
Speaker 6: This window last, to drop to the ground would kill me. George, Why is you looking at me like that?
Speaker 8: Oh nothing, I'd never get away with it anyway. I tell them, why are we spending so much time cleaning this back room? Don't tell me your mama's coming to stay with us again?
Speaker 5: And what would be so terrible about that?
Speaker 8: Listen, south Fire, there's only three major disasters that ever hit this present generation. The Blizzard of eighty eight, the San Francisco earthquake, and your mama. And I think I got him in the wrong order too.
Speaker 6: Just about have of that, George, And it so happens all he's cleaning up ain't for mama. We've had so little money coming in the past few months. I don't reached the decision we're taking in a.
Speaker 8: Boat a border nothing do in south Fire, Stevens. I just couldn't bear to discreet having the neighbors to know that my wife had to run a room that my sweet little spots had to think so low as to take.
Speaker 9: In a border.
Speaker 6: Well, George, that sweet of you to be so considerate. But what else can I do?
Speaker 8: Well, maybe you could get your old job back washing cars something like that.
Speaker 6: Well, George, it so happens, I don't already rented the room out to a boat.
Speaker 8: Well, I ain't gonna have no board in this house. I'll throw him in his bags out in the streets.
Speaker 5: But he's a nice man.
Speaker 8: I'll cost him right out on his ear.
Speaker 5: But George, he's paying us eighteen dollars a week.
Speaker 8: When can I welcome this charming fellow?
Speaker 1: Yes, and and me and south fires and took in the border a border, kingfish, I are surprised that you were doing a thing like that. Why, well, after all, kings, viz I done rends somewhere that a man's home is supposed to be his castle, place where he can get away from the cares of the world and seek sanctuary.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, hander, but this fella's pens eighteen dollars a week.
Speaker 9: Oh, eighteen dollars. Well, I guess you can tear down the castle for that tad.
Speaker 8: Down the stature and everything else for that coming this.
Speaker 9: What kind of fella is he? Thking?
Speaker 8: Well, I ain't met him yet and there uh, he came in last night after I went to sleep, when he left us morning before I woke up. That man gonna kill herself. He wanted to get a hit all of sleep. I just scooped around his room door and kind of get a line on him. He sure brought a lot of baggage with him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the house. His clothes too, tights on the under the arm.
Speaker 8: My god, I think the south Fire would have been considerate enough to take in the size forty four for that need.
Speaker 10: Well, anyway, at least you can use his neck ties and hankschiefs.
Speaker 8: Well, the men's thing I were go to the house. We gonna feed the man. I done told south Fire the things do is to start the meals off with a lot of water and sweet rolle. That'll blow him up and he'll be slowed down by the time to expense this stuff. Come meeting Little Vanessa.
Speaker 10: Well, either that or you could send him right across.
Speaker 9: The table from Sapa.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that ought to take his appleta. Yeah, who the mean thing? What kind of mus we're gonna serve the man, and you live with the board, and.
Speaker 9: What kind of stuff you get over there?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Not so good, King Fish, tell you the truth. When the food comes to the table that looks so bad you can't eat it?
Speaker 7: Look bad?
Speaker 8: Huh yeah, what do you do in it?
Speaker 1: Well, lately, I done found a way to solve the problem. I just use my napkin as a blindfold and plow right there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, I hoop his board and things working it already. My I gonna get on home now and meet him at supper.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, there's just one thing, King Fish.
Speaker 1: I don't like to mention this, but you know, with a border around the place, there's always the chance that he might run off with your wife.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I thought of that too, and it but my luck it would never happen.
Speaker 11: George, is that you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, whom's offer?
Speaker 7: George?
Speaker 6: Look in the parlor, there's flowers, and I got the lights out and candles.
Speaker 11: Live in there.
Speaker 5: It's all ready for the boat.
Speaker 8: Hold us most don't tell me your food has killed him already.
Speaker 5: Funny, George read somewhere in there. I want mister Wilson's first.
Speaker 6: Meal here to be a pleasant one.
Speaker 5: Everything's on the table. Now you go wash your hands?
Speaker 8: Now, calling wash my hands?
Speaker 7: For what?
Speaker 5: Father borders Bennet fit, What are you talking about?
Speaker 8: I ain't gonna touch the fellow.
Speaker 5: George be quiet. I'm gonna call mister Wilson now. Oh, mister Wilson, Dennis ready if you are now?
Speaker 6: I remember George be nice too. Remember he's paying us eighteen dollars a week.
Speaker 8: Well, don't worry about me. I don't get along with anybody for eighteen dollars a week.
Speaker 7: Well, well you must be Steven.
Speaker 12: Put it there, old boy Windrow Wilson's name, but my friends call me Wendy Windy Wilson.
Speaker 8: How far we gotta get more money?
Speaker 7: Here? Let's sit down.
Speaker 12: Looks like you got a wonderful meal on the table here, Missus Stevens. Oh, I'm crazy about roast beef. I'll just help myself here. Certainly nice being with you people.
Speaker 10: Oh, by the way, Stevens, what line of work you in?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 9: Of some?
Speaker 12: I have retired around the house a lot around the house, lot u, Missus Stevens.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I could have a lock on my bedroom door.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't think that'll be necessary.
Speaker 7: Oh, this roast beef certainly is good.
Speaker 2: Alright.
Speaker 12: You know, I'm very glad I found this place, very comfortable here.
Speaker 10: You know, a lot of single men like hotels.
Speaker 4: Not me.
Speaker 12: I'm a friendly type, lo half people around me all the time. I'll help myself another piece of beef here. Say, for Stephens, you've seen rare a quiet what's wrong? Well, speak up if you have something to say, join in the conversation. I mean, never got anywhere in a lot keep his mouth shut.
Speaker 10: Well, that's right, speaker, You know that conversation.
Speaker 13: You gotta learned express.
Speaker 2: That's what you got a.
Speaker 7: Mouth in the mind for usual.
Speaker 8: Well, I agree with you. See I always field it off a man.
Speaker 7: Now, now, let's not overdo it. And I hate a black mouth.
Speaker 12: You know you gotta listen sometimes too. I'm the listening type myself. I'm short of on the quiet side. I can't help it, that's the way I am. Well, I'll have some more potatoes and some more beef, and say, I see there's one piece of roast beef.
Speaker 7: Flip.
Speaker 10: I'll help myself to that.
Speaker 8: Hold less you over on my fleet, now get off of my plate.
Speaker 6: Well, George, wasn't that a lovely dinner.
Speaker 8: Lovely dinner. I didn't think he'd ever stop talking after dinner. When he went in his room and got quiet, it was like a sawmill shutting down. I wonder what they're doing in the room now.
Speaker 6: Well, he was telling me that every night he goes in his room and spends a couple of hours working on his top.
Speaker 8: Ho huh, that'll most likely one of them stamp collectors.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: They call him a philanthropy lad the older here and I don't have to listen at him no more. And sure, Peace was just sitting here and relaxing.
Speaker 5: Yes, I love this time of the day.
Speaker 8: George, Yeah, nice and crime. Oh that's moket. What in the world is that?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 5: That's his hoppy? He plays the saxophone.
Speaker 11: Oh no, I.
Speaker 8: Wanna be blowing into the right end.
Speaker 6: Of that thing, my dog, I says, he plays it very well. And red Sails in the Sunset is my favorite song.
Speaker 8: And well that was a help of lease he knows, and other tunes the back of the Jobs and Devils and blues and drums.
Speaker 9: From the drums. Oh well, love you gay.
Speaker 12: When Johnny can marching home, Johnny comes marching home again.
Speaker 9: Burrah Burrah.
Speaker 12: Get him a hearty welcome, then Burrah Burrah.
Speaker 13: The men will tell, the boys will shout the latest.
Speaker 9: They will all turn up all de okay.
Speaker 8: When Johnny marching home, Steve but deal.
Speaker 12: With joy, welcome home and soldier by Borrah Borrah. Then the nasty the paper cheering along the way all the game.
Speaker 9: When coming a Martin home.
Speaker 11: He's a fan for meeting with John, the butcher.
Speaker 8: The baker, and the paper boy, the barble, the tailor, the couple, the fee, the.
Speaker 9: Dogs down the car. I'm the girl across the street.
Speaker 1: Any name Pandy, and there is nothing sweet and fair.
Speaker 8: It's a grad's very father to believe you roll rong to he will three times three three times a good time coming at jump John Dot celebrate for joy by off his game.
Speaker 3: And compark by compart the ball parking home again, Farm for.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty.
Speaker 3: Rinso is here a year ahead the greatest develophant in soap history. Nineteen fifty rinsol with solium puts sunshine in your wash. You Rinso with wonderful solium gets white clothes whiter than new, and washabul colors brighter than new.
Speaker 12: That's right, nineteen fifty rinsol gets white clothes whiter than new and colors actually brighter than new.
Speaker 9: My rinso wash is almost unbelievably bright.
Speaker 3: Its because Rinsol, only new Rinso contains the scientific sunlight ingredient solium. Nineteen fifty rinsol has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap. That's right, No other soap gets and keeps your clothes as white as bright.
Speaker 2: And you have rinsols so safe for clothes. So kind to your hands.
Speaker 3: Get the new nineteen fifty rinsol in the same green and yellow package, and see how nineteen fifty rensaw with solium for sunshine and your wash.
Speaker 2: Now back to Amos and Landy.
Speaker 8: Yo, you've been having little trouble with that border. You're a kings Oh yes he was. He been there a week now and I'm about to go out of my mind.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, that saxophone is really getting the King fris Oh.
Speaker 8: I tell you, boy, that plan of his is ruining my health. Already got migratory headaches. Tell me that the saxophone really that bad. Kingsy bed even the cats on the back fences, leaving you why he went to my docim.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Well, what did the doctor prescribe gave me?
Speaker 8: Well, he agreed that if listening to that saxophone plan was giving me the headache and ruining my health, that I all do something about it. Cause he give me some pills for a sedative. I call him a Phoeno barber Pool or something like that. How the work I had to work no good? The boarder wouldn't take them. I tell the boys, I threw that bumot. But Southphi won't limit. She thinks he's charming, you know. Of course they come to the table with a clean T shirt on for something or what that Well, I can't even though South Fire wants him there. It's even to me like that. Well, the husband ought to be the boss of the house, and you ought to figure out somewhere of getting that man out of that. I don't want to get messed up in it, but I feel that way. But I got a wrong along fellow. So long, so long?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 8: And what am I said about being the boys? Give me how I did watch that game? It well, south Fire owner took the board in to get money. Now, if I was to get a job and bring him some money, I would be the boss of the house again, I could throw the fello out no matter what she said.
Speaker 1: Holy smoke, you're gonna take a job. You must take that saxophone even worse than.
Speaker 9: I fush you it.
Speaker 8: But I got a hangle on him. Look here, I'll go down to the government unemployment office and have him given me a job for a couple of months as an executive. Then I'll quit this and then I'll be eligible for the unemployment insurance.
Speaker 13: Again, King Fish, I'll go with you.
Speaker 10: This is a rare thing, seeing you asking for workers, like seeing a totally.
Speaker 8: Click yeah, uh say, and the unemployment man say to sit right here at this desk and he be right back to interview him for the job.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, you know he might give you a secretive job of that if you play the thing right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I say, wait a minute, he'll come to fellow.
Speaker 10: Now, all right, mister Stephens, as I understand it, you wish.
Speaker 8: Him point Oh yes, it does.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: I'd like to have some dignified position, uh, in keeping with my stationery in life. That's what I'd like to have.
Speaker 10: Now, mister Stevens, how recently if you work what was your last job?
Speaker 8: Well, now, let me think, Uh, it was only a short time ago. My last job. Don't quite record what that.
Speaker 9: Job was now, I remember Kingfish.
Speaker 10: It was driving a horse car.
Speaker 8: You have to excuse miss the Brown. Yeah, he was thinking about my grandpa. Oh, that's what he was in there.
Speaker 7: Or what was your last job?
Speaker 8: Well, just for example, two years ago, I got three hundred and fifty dollars from the Eureka Mammoth Furniture Company.
Speaker 10: Furniture company.
Speaker 7: That was your salary?
Speaker 3: Uh I think it was.
Speaker 10: No, it wasn't, Kate.
Speaker 1: Don't you remember you were sleeping in the alley behind that factory and one of the trucks backed over your foot.
Speaker 8: I had a big job at the time still, and all of us vice presidents took a nap out there in the alley.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 11: Now getting back to this job.
Speaker 8: You got something from me? Uh, well, like something like in a bank or maybe the Federal Reserve, you know, something counting money, A good at that kind of stuff. Well, you didn't think it was two more talents.
Speaker 12: Well, I've just been looking over the list of jobs here, mister Stevens, and I see one I think would stick your talents to a teat and fine?
Speaker 7: Or what is it. It's over New Jersey picking berries.
Speaker 11: Picking burs.
Speaker 8: Well, now just a minute, most I got kind of a bad back, and I'm gonna tell you about my back too. You know, I bend over, like every time I bend over, my sake, Alia Jack pops out, Oh Joe, Joe, some time of thing pop third, twenty thirty feet o us two days to.
Speaker 10: Find at once. Well, if that job doesn't shoot you, here's one running a freight elevator on a.
Speaker 8: Night shift freight olevator on nights ship.
Speaker 7: Well, now about that job.
Speaker 8: I can't stand being closed in a small players like elevator. See, I got what they call the close staphobia. That's what I got. Well, I tell you, mother, you better forget about that one. Uh just a minute.
Speaker 7: Here there's another job here.
Speaker 10: You might handle a cleaning job, standing on a ladder and washing walls.
Speaker 8: Well, I couldn't take that lot of job neither.
Speaker 11: I went's wrong with that?
Speaker 10: Don't tell me that would give your claustaphobia.
Speaker 13: Uh nor.
Speaker 8: But when I work up higher like that, I get to the hydrophobia that.
Speaker 10: King Christ, listen, what you're gonna do now?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know, and uh it's gonna have to live with that saxophone player until I can find some other wheels.
Speaker 5: Oh, George, you finally got home.
Speaker 7: Why have you been well?
Speaker 8: I had to fight a supper with an I just couldn't stand coming home and listening to wind it as even say, I don't hear no saxophone plan.
Speaker 7: Where is it?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't think you're here tonight, George. He brought a friend home from the office and they in his rooms. I reckon it must be talking business.
Speaker 8: Well, first good break I've had since we've been here. Well, I'd just like to sit down here and close my eyes.
Speaker 3: Now, friend's hair is something new, something sensational, and improvement that you'll say is the greatest ever in your kitchen. It's a big, gleaming two quartz self draining aluminum saucepan for the Baker line handle. Yes, it's self draining, and that means that you can parlay hot water from vegetables without lifting the cover, with no danger whatever of scalding your hands. This wonderful aluminum regal wear saucepan is yours for half price. If you act quickly. All you do is send one dollar and two rinso boxtops to Liver Homemaker's Club Box twenty seven, You York. That's box twenty seven, You York. This offer is good only in the United States, Hawaii and Alaska.
Speaker 2: And for a limited time.
Speaker 3: So hurry, hurry, send one dollar and two Rinso box stops for yourself draining aluminum saucepan right away. The address is Liver Homemaker's Club Box twenty seven, New York, eight, New York.
Speaker 2: Now back to Amos and Andy's.
Speaker 8: Oh men them two sacks of phone was blatant last night? I got a Doubleheadacre's mark, Come in doors open?
Speaker 14: Who is the He's the most the most important member of the comedy. It's the most intelligent, is the smallest man? I I I nobody much. I ain't got time to create. It's almost five o'clives. I wanna get back to my barble shop and get myself with shaved.
Speaker 8: Well, how come you got to get back there before five?
Speaker 7: I I I gotta get back there before I cold.
Speaker 8: Oh look at, I really got myself a problem today. I got a saxophone playing board up in my players and I gotta find some way to get rid of him, or he's driving the crazy.
Speaker 14: Oh, tell tell you wish dag, that ain't any but one way.
Speaker 7: To get that boat out.
Speaker 14: Take off your cold, roll up your sleeves, walk right up to him and say you by the way he teach how tall he is?
Speaker 8: Five for ten?
Speaker 7: How tall was the bat? Uh?
Speaker 8: Six foot four?
Speaker 7: Why don't you sue him? He's good? If you could got to throw him out?
Speaker 4: That what you do?
Speaker 7: Well I can.
Speaker 8: Besides that my way who limit jes A is a nice fella. On top of that, we need the board money. I gotta find some way to make him leave of his own violation. That's what I got.
Speaker 7: Why why do hit you for living?
Speaker 8: Tell me that whether they do really went for some big business organization. I was thinking if that was someway, I could get him fired from his job so that he couldn't afford to pay the board. He'd have to go back to Georgia where he comes from.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you know this thing that all these big firms word back now where there and Paul lives is on American stuff.
Speaker 7: Now, if you if you, if you was to go up to this fellow's.
Speaker 14: Boss and I tell him that you were a member of an investigating community and you found out some bad things about him.
Speaker 7: You you you might get him fired that way.
Speaker 8: See, yes, say that ain't a bad idea. And that's exactly what I gonna do, too, shorty, and I'll find hand in. I'll get him to help me.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 14: I I kind of still signed for balling because cause if they had their troubles too.
Speaker 7: I know, because I I used to live in a boatling house.
Speaker 8: Myself or you a good shorting.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it was a.
Speaker 14: Beautiful room or a paneled with all Rianda Ruggs never feels. I remember one night I was having some friends over, and so I decided to make.
Speaker 7: It nice and home. ILL have a loud fire going for.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's always nice.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I got some beautiful hickory lobs. I got the right kind of killing the water. By the time they got there, I had a real run file going.
Speaker 9: But boy was my landlord.
Speaker 7: Sun I come Orlotte? Well you see he you I was no fireplace.
Speaker 8: Let's go in. And then the secretary said that this is mister Parker's office, he's the boss.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well I has all said, oh come in. My secretary said, you wanted to see me on something important.
Speaker 8: Oh that's why sir, very important. Uh, we are members of the UN American Investigating Committee. For meant me to introduce ourselves. I was on American Stevens. This is an American rid.
Speaker 9: Hi luclusa.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 9: Part of my airphones, I've been tapping wires on. Yes, Well, what could you possibly want to see me about?
Speaker 8: Well, mister Parker, you have an employee, and you employed by the name of Wilson.
Speaker 9: That's right, he's a salesman for us.
Speaker 8: Well, I far it informed you that we have discovered that this man Wilson is a spy.
Speaker 9: What Wilson the spy?
Speaker 8: That's right, He's a regular matse Harry, That's what he is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's no question about it, Messer. He's a versatile all right.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: If I got suspicious of him when he was I thought he was working for a foreign government. The first time I met him.
Speaker 2: Well, why what happened?
Speaker 8: Welly pull out his wallet and asked me by a change for a rubo.
Speaker 15: Well, tell me this, if there's any truth to what you say, Just what country do you suspect him of working for?
Speaker 8: Well Nails? We can figure he's working on a free lance basis.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, he's lancing for everybody.
Speaker 8: We don't look at the suit case and found forty seven different flags. Now in Kings this country has ever invaded. No matter who comes, he's on their side waving the flag here.
Speaker 9: Well, up to now, this has.
Speaker 15: All been sheer supposition on your part that he's a spy. Have you any definite proof of this?
Speaker 8: We turn, we give him a test on the light detective machine. You know they won them things with all the needles and the bulbs and the dials go all over it. Well, anyway, we set the dials and we stap this thing on the man's arm, and we asked him point blank, he is you in the employer of any foreign government?
Speaker 7: What happened?
Speaker 8: The machine blew up.
Speaker 10: And we had to finally throw water on.
Speaker 15: This has gone just about far enough. I don't know who you are or what your purpose is. We've always found Wilson to be a trusted employee.
Speaker 8: Mister Parker, you gotta fire us.
Speaker 9: Man now look for your information.
Speaker 15: Not only are we not going to fire it, but it might interest you to know that we're transferring him today to our Albuquerbe branch. Well, he'll occupy a much more important position than he does now.
Speaker 8: Oh, if you are transferred to Albuquerque. Huh, that's all right with us, just as long as he's out of the United States.
Speaker 7: Who don't care?
Speaker 8: Well you knowing in the house. Yeah, I guess, Miss Wilson, just be ready to leave. You finally gonna get rid of that saxophone plan drive me crazy. It's really gonna be your relief.
Speaker 7: Oh, Miss Wilson, Hello, Stevens. I thought I heard you come in. Well, I'm gonna have to leave you.
Speaker 12: Boss told me today I've been transferred to Albuquirque Brains.
Speaker 8: Oh that's too bad, just when we was learning to love you too.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, I gotta leave right away. Got my grits old packed. Oh, I certainly haven't George staying here.
Speaker 8: Well, I guess this is goodbye?
Speaker 5: Then, yes it is.
Speaker 12: Well I'm off. Oh, say goodbye the little woman for me. Wonderful woman, wonderful woman.
Speaker 7: No, goodbye, Miss Wilson. Goodbye.
Speaker 8: Well lad he gone, and for the first time I'll have a little peace and quiet.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 8: Oh, how fire, I didn't know you was in the house. Where's you George?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, just left.
Speaker 5: He was such a nice man.
Speaker 6: I'm sure all missing. But at least he left it something to remember him by.
Speaker 4: Here, It isn't he.
Speaker 5: Taking me how to play it?
Speaker 7: Too?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 9: Come in fellas there to see ye hi, Amma's high.
Speaker 8: Well hello there he must be just drop over to see your little baby, little Amazandra.
Speaker 9: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 8: Well see right here in the crib, say hello to your godfather's honey.
Speaker 9: Yeah it was hello.
Speaker 8: I went to quite a lot of expense to bring a present here for a little darling. See here, Amasandra. Uh, how do you like that? Well, that's very nice, But don't these things something like that? It's a little advanced for three months old baby. Oh no, she'll learn how to handle it no time.
Speaker 2: Or listen, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Many people have written in asking where they can get the lovable Amosandra doll. Well, we're happy to tell you that the Amssandra doll is now available at your favorite department or chainstore. Amosandra is really a beautiful doll.
Speaker 1: You know, amos To hear mister Gardiner talk like that almost makes me want to be a mother. Speaking of mothers, aamos how many women.
Speaker 2: Is they in the world?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: There are millions?
Speaker 1: And why well, then it's safe to say that Rinsto passed the biggest test in the world.
Speaker 9: Yes, she has the course.
Speaker 8: More women use Rinsto than any other was stay soap in the world. Is that right, mister Cotton?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: Is Rinso?
Speaker 3: More women use Rinso than any other wash day soap in the world. You nineteen fifty Rinsol contains solium, the scientific sunlight ingredient. It has three times the wider washing action of any other soap. Nineteen fifty Rensol will get white clothes whiter than brand new washupl colors even brighter than brand new only nineteen fifty Rensol contain solium.
Speaker 9: Good night, folks, see you next Sunday.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he sharply with a stick Sunday.
Speaker 3: At the same time, when leave her brother's company of the Bankers, a new Rinso and solium will again present.
Speaker 2: The Amos and Andy show.
Speaker 15: Life Boy, Get Skin Cleaner, Life Boy, with its purifying ingredient Get Skin Cleaner stops bo as no other leading soap can.
Speaker 9: Yes, doctors proved it.
Speaker 15: You are cleaner safer from boh and you bathed daily with Life Boy, Get Light Boy Health soap right away.
Speaker 3: The shore and listened to Amason Andy show at the same time next Sunday.
Speaker 2: This is CBS, where.
Speaker 3: Ninety nine million people gather every week. The Columbia Broadcasting System