Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w JRR.
Speaker 2: To your freaking idiots. All right, pretty cool launch. We just witnessed off the east coast the Polaris Dawn mission with four astronauts on board. Up and away successfully, the booster successfully landing on the just Read the Instructions vessel offshore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually the name of it. Just Read the Instruction capsule is in.
Speaker 2: Orbits with the four astronauts.
Speaker 4: That's a cool way to start the morning.
Speaker 2: Took a little bit of time and some delays, but they got the weather conditions where they had a window and up and away they went this morning. So good job there. All right, Idiotology brought to you this morning by Pittmasters and porters coming up this Saturday in Mount Torra.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be fun man, a good time. Hopefully we'll see you out there. Get your tickets ahead of time. I'm just go to our website all the infos there w j r R dot com. They're picking the the contestants this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh for the part the element of the event that is the tailgate cookoff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you're looking for tickets again in advance, they're just twelve bucks.
Speaker 2: What does it have.
Speaker 3: Obviously hitmasters and pores, beer, bourbon, bacon and barbecue. You got everything out there, So your tickets w j r R dot com slash.
Speaker 2: Events, we'll see their Saturday. We'll be out there. A few weeks ago, we were talking about Pablo Escobars hippos that he introduced into Colombia. Yeah, they're about to be no more, no way. The Colombian court has ordered the culling of Pablo Escobars hippos. You know, it started off just as a couple back in the day that he brought in.
Speaker 4: And they just keep making hippo love.
Speaker 2: They have made hippo love. Now there's over one hundred of the animals roaming the country. The word vexing the locals and potentially threatening other species in the area has led to the move to cull the hippos.
Speaker 4: Now, I mean it makes sense.
Speaker 3: And again, yes we talked about a few weeks ago, probably the right thing to do if they're affecting people.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty one, they originally said let's sterilize the hippos rather than euthanize them. That project had been proceeding slowly through last year, and I guess the most recent decision gives the Ministry of Environment three months to introduce a regulation that contemplates measures for the eradication of the species. Yes, the sterilization thing wasn't taking or not having the desired effects to the level they were opened for in how do you what do you I mean? I don't mean to be gruesome here is is this a helicopter thing?
Speaker 4: What do you mean dropping them out of the helicopter?
Speaker 2: Helicopter hunt on the ground.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna, I know, I thought you were gonna take them up in a helicopter and drop them.
Speaker 2: No, No, they're there. They can be mean and nasty. Is this the helicopter hunt deal?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a helicopter hunt. I think you're just right up in a tree stand.
Speaker 2: You know, we're hippos.
Speaker 3: It's not their faults doing what they do.
Speaker 2: But to see some drug kingpin brought them into Columbia.
Speaker 3: God, I would hate to be the person that had to, you know, fix them, because what if they wake up all your time in the tubes they're cutting the nuts off, I should mention.
Speaker 2: A hippo boner. Is that is that in the horse range?
Speaker 4: Or I would say large, Yeah, figure.
Speaker 3: Girthier. I'm sure there's video. Yeah, I'm all right. I don't think I need that one showing up on there as well. I've already got the whores and everything else you talk me into. All these searches.
Speaker 2: Get some upset police officers in the UK, as some departments have introduced unisex uniforms. We got both male and female officers making complaints. The guys say that the new unisex uniforms are quote quote crushing their balls too feminine. The female officers are just as annoyed, saying there's quote an uncomfortable lack of space between the waist and the crotch, which would explain the ball crunching on the male.
Speaker 3: Side, but its effect in the ladies too, So they're.
Speaker 2: Get camelton in it. I guess that is what you're saying there in the cambltoe cop. Wow, that's gonna be a new fetish on corn Hub.
Speaker 4: I'm not searching that one an.
Speaker 2: It probably is. I know one of you will, at least one of you will let us know one way or the other.
Speaker 3: You mean actual camelto cop or just camelto or camelto cop. I mean you you can distill it right down to just about anything.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, it's your heart desires. Just customize it.
Speaker 3: And then there's this, you know way, I gotta go back to the hippo hunt.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: I think for the hippo hunt.
Speaker 3: You uh, we do your helicopter idea, but you take people up and charge them. Here you go, here's your machine gun. You get five rounds and just there you go. It's hippoton hungry, hungry hippos, baby profit off it. It's gonna happen anyway. No, they're gonna do it totally legit.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: You know, well, they are Columbia. I'd go on it hip hippo hunt. You wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd feel a little bad.
Speaker 2: I don't know. India, we've got another fake doctor situation. An Indian doctor is being accused of causing the death of a fifteen year old boy after operating on him while watching how to YouTube video on how to surgically remove a gallbladder or gallbladder stones. Emit Pury accused of causing the untimely death of a local team by operating on him without having the proper knowledge or skills. The boys family claims they brought him to the hospital last week after he had vomited several times. He was admitted and the symptoms subsided, and doctor Perie decided that he had to operate on the boy to remove a gallstone that was causing the vomiting. After sending the teen's father away on an errand doctor operated on without the family's consent.
Speaker 3: Listen, you're watching a YouTube video. You're not cleaning a grill or something, or assembling it or fixing a part in your engine of your car.
Speaker 2: Asking other people in the surgical suite, Hey, what's this show in here? What do you see? It's that right there? Is that a spleen?
Speaker 3: Or just like the guy the other day who received he was trying to take something out and took some liver out. All right, we got some hippo people texting in ten percent hippo stuff. Uh, this is a copy paste. I'm sure. The genitals male hippos are very unique and unusual. The testicles of the male hippo only partially descend into the body.
Speaker 2: Could you do this in a mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom voice.
Speaker 3: I gotta remember that one. They do not have a scrotle. This makes it look like the testicles are completely invisible.
Speaker 2: Why'm not you're gonna say the size of a wrecking ball.
Speaker 3: The pin is looks like the Afel Tower. The penis also retracts into the body when it is not erect. Thank you for sending that. Couldn't find the size though.
Speaker 2: He again. You know it's a team effort here on the Legen Taker Show.
Speaker 1: Lynchin Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: All Right Mills Air operating