Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot Com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com, and you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials Game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 2: Readercers.
Speaker 3: The intimidation is real because the goat is sitting behind me, staring at my backside right now. See hey, Jason here giving me pointers.
Speaker 4: In the game.
Speaker 2: She's been good lately.
Speaker 5: Six wins already in twenty twenty five for miss gillenerre yep, six wins.
Speaker 2: Let's see if it's seven, I don't know. Should we play show? That's six points? That's so I should have looked that up. That's a good point. Oh maybe you can get six to day. Here we go, it'd be great. The Power Trip Welcome to you to Initials Game five seventy presented by Hurlbert Heating and plumbing.
Speaker 3: That's right, Herlbert Heating and Plumbing, keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. Right now, you can get a free furnace with the purchase of a new air conditioner called six one two, two hundred twenty one twenty today or schedule online at Hurlbert HP dot com. That's Hurlbert HP dot com. Thank you Helbert.
Speaker 5: Yeah, awesome people, thanks to Herlbert. Oh AJ just said you have three career points.
Speaker 2: Chad Greenway. He looked it up. Wow three Wow. Thanks for that, Hejay. Thanks thanks for sixty three at AJ is always so nice. Oh my god, that believable.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go around the room and see what everybody's playing for. Uh Saucy saucers and what happens if you win today?
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. All Seventh Avenue Pizzas on sale at all Colburn's, cash Wise and Marcus market Place food locations for six ninety nine. If I win today, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza to the end of Sunday and one of you can one hundred dollars gift card restack your freezer with Seventh Avenue.
Speaker 2: Ks Christopher, what happens if you it's all about Radco Corps.
Speaker 3: You know that, I do know that if you, if I win, you'll get ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store, online at radco dot com when you use a promo code initials. Discount doesn't apply toppers, does everything else. Radcosvinders in the beginning, thank you Radco Mars.
Speaker 5: I don't think Great Clips knew you were gonna win this often because they're giving away haircuts for a year basically left and right here.
Speaker 2: So I true, it happens again today. What happens?
Speaker 4: It's true?
Speaker 7: And you know I love the initials g C, and I like friends at Great Clips.
Speaker 4: They're real nice.
Speaker 7: If I win, tweet me tag great Clips now through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will win free haircuts for an entire year at Great Clips salons.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. Good Chad? What goodod luck?
Speaker 5: So Chad's playing for Parish today and Chad's playing for Buy the Yard. Chad is sponsored today by our great friends that.
Speaker 2: By the Yard.
Speaker 5: And if Chad wins, visit any of the Buy the Yard locations there's three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yards maintenance free outdoor furniture offer valid on in store purchases now through next Friday.
Speaker 3: There is a there's a By the Yard store right by Barnes and Noble in Maple Grove.
Speaker 2: So good, it's so great stuff. Yes, that's right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: That a big warehouse sale last Saturday that we went to.
Speaker 7: And they're making hot dogs outside, donuts and coffee and hot dogs.
Speaker 4: Why would you three.
Speaker 2: Lucky? We have no interest in what's going on with you? You think more about last weekend?
Speaker 4: Why you get to talk about your life?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, let's fire her up. Come on.
Speaker 5: You can buy this game at home Initials game dot Com. Version four is available now. Version six just a couple of weeks away. But get the home version at Initials game dot Com and played at home.
Speaker 2: We're doing so fun at home. Thanks appreciate that. I love it. I think I have all of them. Get version six in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: All right, but before we gets a game, five seventy one of you gets a crack at eighty.
Speaker 2: Nine thousand dollars now.
Speaker 5: It's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials.
Speaker 3: Jackpot's right, currently eighty nine thousand dollars. You're looking at buy a new car, save money in your current car loan with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now for in car loan rates as though as four point nine to nine percent APR. Play today it's St. Paul FCU dot org slash camp. I'm federally insured by the NCUA. Yeah, why not today?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: It's eighty nine thousand dollars thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. It goes up five hundred dollars every week. Can you imagine if the caller gets one letter in the right spot, they still win to on and fifty dollars, which we shouldn't, you know, shake our things that that's pretty cool. I'll shake, Okay, two fifties awesome, But winning eighty nine thousand dollars to get both in the right spot is a game changer.
Speaker 2: It's a life changer. It's fantastic. All right, here we go. What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: My name is Douglas. I'm from Old Finley, Douglas. What's up? Man? Okay, Douglas, from where you're doing? Finley, North Dakota, Ohio, Filly, Ohio. Let's go from Ohio? Okay, crazy, I know where that is. When you said friendly, I said to aj Ohio, and it is what far far from? Uh from Finley? Did you grow up? Christopher?
Speaker 3: What thirty five minutes?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really? Not far? Wow? Yeah, I was just in. I was just in Salina yesterday. That's crazy, No way it was going on, brother, Douglas. You ever go to Union City? Yeah? I have been there. Yes. Did you ever sleep with anybody who had the last name Hockey? Who else? I didn't have my shots all caught up? Can we just give him the money? Oh my gosh, Okay, it was so good. All right, Douglas. He already made our day.
Speaker 5: But now let's see if we can make your day and I can get you a lot of money. Eighty nine thousand dollars. All you have to do is tell me the right two initials, Douglas, go for it. I'm going double L double L, double l l L L is in Louisiana, love you long time, got you?
Speaker 2: Okay? This guy's like that's interesting.
Speaker 5: We have him in the studio Okay, Douglas in Ohio is going double L for a crack at eighty nine thousand dollars as we have at least one right, and is he alive when the come on jackpot, come on?
Speaker 2: No, sorry Douglas, sorry deserved it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry, right, yeah, I used I used double L like just two or three weeks ago. That was a combo that was, honestly, just within the last couple of weeks that happened.
Speaker 2: Sometimes.
Speaker 5: I don't expect everybody to listen to every single game, but I just I wish they would have.
Speaker 10: You ever had a caller be so appropriate for this show? Oh that guy got it? No one of that guy.
Speaker 5: The initials for game five seven zero, the letter N and then the letter S, the letter.
Speaker 2: N and then the letter S. Yell out your name.
Speaker 5: Your name is your buzzer. Pronounce the answer correctly. You get five seconds after your ring in best out of twelve. The all time record is.
Speaker 2: Nine by A. J. Sauce and Doe Young Park Smarties. I knew it. Here we go.
Speaker 5: Number one of n S. Clue number one appears nearly fixed. Clue number two offers guidance. Clue number three will be Vega Clue number four is considered bright. Clue number five is.
Speaker 2: Four hundred and thirty three light years away many North Star.
Speaker 5: That's right, nice the north every ship down star. North Star gets Marnie on the board.
Speaker 2: Nice job.
Speaker 4: What will be Vega?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the name of a star. It is Polaris now.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that the North Star changes, but apparently over a long period of time, it eventually does.
Speaker 2: It goes to Dallas, yep, eventually moves to Dallas. It's Polaris now. Eventually Vega thank you, which is the name of a street fighter character as well. Yeah, yes, Marty leads one to nothing. Here's number two of n s.
Speaker 5: Clue number one requires intelligence. Clue number two stability is considered a good sign. Clue number three involves threats. Clue number four political.
Speaker 7: Economicyyep, national security.
Speaker 5: National security, and confident.
Speaker 2: Marns is just tough to be tough man the zone. Marty has the first two. You can hit me whenever you want.
Speaker 5: The North Star and national security gets her a tow to nothing lead.
Speaker 2: Here's number by the way, how's this practice round going, Chad? So far, so good? Yeah, just this awful gets you're ready for the tournament this summer. Just blank.
Speaker 5: Here's number three of NS. Clue number one part of a transition. Clue number two might.
Speaker 2: Be super quiet. Clue number three.
Speaker 5: Often has fewer distractions and supervision. Clue number four occurs in the dark. Chad yep night shift.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: Here we go, Chad night shift in Chadway on the board.
Speaker 2: That is the night shift. There we go, Marts. You got some competitions.
Speaker 5: Chad's on the board, all right, MARNI has two Chad Greenway with one hawk and sauce. You have to score, but there's nine items to go, plenty of time. Here's number four of NS. Clue number one features arrows. Clue number two vibrates, Marnie, Okay, Nintendo Switch.
Speaker 2: That's what I I love it.
Speaker 4: I don't even have one, by the way, I don't have that one.
Speaker 2: In the future, but I vibrate bright well, I said, vibrates. You gorn O made me think you had no chance of having the right answer.
Speaker 5: I thought you were gonna go for some joke. Marnie, Nintendo Switch is the answer. I would have put you fourth out of four in terms of likelihood of getting Nintendolue features arrows.
Speaker 2: Because there's arrows on the controller in the keypad.
Speaker 7: I my kids don't have one. I've truly never even held one in my hands. Oh man, and I am talking about a Nintendo switch for clarity in.
Speaker 2: God, damn, Marns.
Speaker 4: You never know.
Speaker 5: Marns has three, Chad has one. Here's number five of n S. Clue number one popularized by a dead brit.
Speaker 2: Clue number two takes time.
Speaker 5: Clue number three involves generations. Clue number four includes adaptation, go for it, natural selection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 4: What is going on?
Speaker 9: What is happening?
Speaker 2: Locked in, stay in the moment.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm just saying, when the seatings come out this summer, you're gonna get pissed because you don't like those kind of pressure spots. Your seating is gonna be extremely high, and.
Speaker 2: Then you're gonna have to face the goat back there at some point. I mean, he just he doesn't lose money. I know, Marty. Look at my coffee, my real quick. See what it says right there. I think it says champion just carry around.
Speaker 3: He's got me with that as many times as well.
Speaker 2: We're looking at my cup.
Speaker 4: I know my place and I have zero delusions.
Speaker 5: But I think do Young Park moved to Utah or something? So if you can't play, I.
Speaker 2: Mean you might be the second seed.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's going.
Speaker 8: On, Okay, anyway, you might lose and move to Utah.
Speaker 2: It's also possible I should have moved to Utah.
Speaker 4: Shows up? Is it cold in there?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 5: Marti has four through the first five, Chad Greenway has one. Everybody's stole mathematically in this though. Here's number six of NS. Clue number one known for a trident. Clue number two the only easy day was yesterday. Clue number three, one of the words is an animal. Clue number four part of a team. Clue number five found on land in the air. Paul yep Navy seal. That's right, that's Navy seals. Sauce on the board, sweet Navy seals. All right, Martins, somebody else got a point? How does that feel?
Speaker 2: We're at halftime. Marnie has four, Sauce has one, Chad has won.
Speaker 5: There's six items ago. Chris can still run the table and crush as well. Here's number seven of NS. Clue number one is extremely complex. Clue number two is one of eleven clue number three involve cylindrical bundles of fibers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 4: Nervous system.
Speaker 2: What what.
Speaker 8: It mine?
Speaker 2: Is electric? Right now?
Speaker 5: It is working. There's no doubt it's working. My god, my lord.
Speaker 4: Eleven nervous systems.
Speaker 2: Eleven systems, eleven systems. It's one of them.
Speaker 5: Makes sense now, Barnes, anytime somebody does this, I have to at least throw this out. There's a there's five to go and you have five. I mean, if you run the table, you break the record. If you get four of the last five, you tie the record. Uh, you have a what four point lead with five to go, So if you get any of the remaining points already, you are the winner.
Speaker 4: Everybody calm down.
Speaker 2: Marty in for the win.
Speaker 5: On item eight, which is not something I say super often. Here's number eight of NS. Clue number one is a location or place. Clue number two could be close or very far. Clue number three is used to maximize fairness. M Clue number four has no huck yep.
Speaker 3: Gees neutral site.
Speaker 2: That's right. Good, there we go on the board. That is a neutral site. All right.
Speaker 5: So with Chris getting that point, the situation is as clear as this Marnie, one of the other three has to get the remaining four to force overtime. Any other combination, and you're the winner because you have a four point lead with exactly four to go. So Chad needs all four, Chris needs all four, Sauce needs all four. You're going for the wind? You ready, okay? Number nine of n S. Clue number one could be sharp. Clue number two almost exclusively black. Clue number three has four intersections. Clue number four constantly seen on social media.
Speaker 2: Clue number five could be a pound all number sign.
Speaker 5: That's right, that is a numberumber sign or a pound sign or a hashtag.
Speaker 2: But that's a number sign.
Speaker 4: Goodness, I have known it as hashtag for so long.
Speaker 2: I forgot those other names.
Speaker 4: What did we call it before we call it hashtag?
Speaker 2: It's also a sharp for music. That was the first clue about it being showed up. Good clue. It makes sense when you go backwards. Yes, all right, Sauce.
Speaker 5: So Marns, Chad, and Chris can still run up the scoreboard and get points, But Sauce, you need the last three to tie. Otherwise Marnie is the winner, and Marnie, you're now mathematically eliminated from breaking the record. So now you're just trying to win. Yeah, of course, Marne going for the wind sauce needs a last three for the tie. Here's number ten of NS clue number one is Latin. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Has a strong association with Christmas trees.
Speaker 5: Clue number three this is one of ten. Clue number four known for lobsters. Hawk was first.
Speaker 3: Sorry is it Nova Scotia?
Speaker 2: That's right, that is correct, John marn He gets the victory.
Speaker 5: Nova Scotia's point number two for Christopher.
Speaker 2: Did you have a sauce? You had it eleven provinces or something like that.
Speaker 5: This ten exactly, you have ten in Canada and Nova Scotia is one of the ten.
Speaker 2: Let's go all.
Speaker 5: All right, Marns is the winner, but the last two just for some points again, now, chat, this is truly now, this is practice reps.
Speaker 2: Here we go, rep.
Speaker 5: Here's number eleven of NS clue number one has files.
Speaker 11: Marney nail salons, Right, I mean, what am I supposed to do get better clues?
Speaker 2: Maybe things are nail salons. How did you get nail salon? Though? From files? That's so vague.
Speaker 4: The first thing I thought it was it's not file.
Speaker 2: It's not the file though a file cabin.
Speaker 4: The first thing that came to mind was a nail file.
Speaker 2: Yes, geez all right, last one. Marnie has six ringing Now yeah, why are you waiting so long? I'm gonna do clue one just one word at a time, and it just stopped me. Whenever you're done. Number twelve of n S. Clue number one.
Speaker 5: Has a star, she's really falling off. Clue number two involves a couple of animals. Clue number three you might see.
Speaker 2: One in public a couple of months out of the year. Clue number four.
Speaker 9: Ye nativity scene.
Speaker 5: So the tournament starts in the middle of July. Marny and Aj square off. I believe about the first week of October.
Speaker 10: Will see then it's gonna buy just by their way through. Man locked in.
Speaker 4: I don't know what just happened.
Speaker 5: You in what's called the zone. I seen zone. It's gonna be in tomorrow. Marny with seven? How mean I have seven? You had one? I just want to make sure I knew that night Chris had two sauce head two man.
Speaker 2: Mars.
Speaker 5: Have you ever won in a game that AJ has played? Did you ever beat AJ has because I mean when you only won three or four times that entire era. Anyway, all your wins mostly I think you have like twenty something wins now most of them are in the last year and a half.
Speaker 4: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 10: Can you don't get them to square off like a regular season matchup before the playoffs?
Speaker 5: Definitely, Ken, at some point we might just need to have a heads up all that, like we have with Sauce in AJ that one time. Maybe we just go heads up at some point. My gosh. Anyway, Mars, what happens now? Seven points and yet another victory for Marnie Gallander.
Speaker 2: In Great Clips.
Speaker 7: Let me go get my Audie because we got a calm down. If you would go ahead and tweet me tag great Clips, do that now through Sunday and one of you's is going to get chosen to receive free haircuts for an entire calendar year thanks to Great Clips. Great Clips, Salon, may it great and get it trimmed. I don't think and maybe AJ, maybe you can disagree with this. I don't think AJ gets nervous playing this game.
Speaker 5: I think even if you keep winning until the tournament, I think when AJ sitting across me, I think the nerves would kick in for you. I just feel like I feel like that would be like, oh, can I really do this?
Speaker 4: And again, I'm not delusional.
Speaker 7: And the reason I get so genuinely excited is because I'm shocked that it comes. The answer jumped into my head and it might actually be correct.
Speaker 5: Right like when I said, do you remember two vibration you go ooh like that.
Speaker 4: Well, that one jumped into my head in a different way. I wonder why I'm just saying.
Speaker 7: I don't sit here and think, oh, I might be one of the best.
Speaker 2: I think I can beat Aj. I do not.
Speaker 8: Time to remind you that you used to build a wall out of paper towels between you and I when we sat next week.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that between me and Chad. I don't know why I do that build the wall.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: That's okay, Chad.
Speaker 5: Do you feel like that was the practice you needed before the tournament?
Speaker 2: That's who you wanted. You wanted a trial run. That was your trial run.
Speaker 10: And I'm glad the NS is over, you know, because you can't You're not going to repeat it. Probably not a lot of combinations out there. I'm feeling pretty good. I mean I had I got a night shift. I didn't have one of the other elevens, not even close, didn't even have one of the words. And I freely admit that I don't know why how.
Speaker 4: What was the one that you had and couldn't pull and then.
Speaker 2: Make neutral site? Neutral site?
Speaker 4: What were you stuck on or what did you have?
Speaker 2: You knew what it was, but you.
Speaker 3: Couldn't take a site? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, so simple when you go backwards.
Speaker 2: And you know the answer. You guys have ever been in Nova Scotia. I don't think. I have no reason, no reason. That seems like your territory, right, Yeah, you're a man of the land.
Speaker 5: I am a man of the land out in Canada and go catch some lobsters and stuff hang out in the Atlantic Ocean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Are they lobster? Touch it?
Speaker 4: Do they have evergreens?
Speaker 2: Is that a yeah?
Speaker 5: I guess they're a giant exporter of Christmas trees? I guess, of course, Yeah, why not, there's a lot of them up there.
Speaker 2: Trees in South Dakota.
Speaker 10: No trees really, not in the Dakota's at all, just I mean west you know, Black Black Hills.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: Nothing but trees for as far as the eye can't eat trees in Davison County. That's I'm not joking.
Speaker 7: Is that in the eastern part of Eastern Yeah. I grew up in western North Dakota.
Speaker 4: In mine.
Speaker 7: Not zero trees, like tens of thousands of trees, hilly rolly.
Speaker 4: Not a flat street.
Speaker 7: North Dakota changes like halfway even a third of the way. You have to get past Grand Forks and Fargo. If I'm on the flat, I have to go west. You can see your dog run away.
Speaker 2: For ten days. Yeah, it just keeps going. The trees.
Speaker 5: Are we talking about marns growing Western North Dakota?
Speaker 9: Very huge?
Speaker 2: Be Do you even know what buttons? I'm going to head now? She just knows what I'm landing, right.
Speaker 7: Oh, Dickenson Theodore Roosevelt National Podcast, Yeah, Badlands, Okay, one of my favorite places, the Medora Musical in this summer nostalgic take me there, Pitchfork Fondue earlier steak right who said on somebody, yes, Wow.
Speaker 5: Why would I get a steak there when I could go to warmers? Thank you for the shout out to Warmers WHOA. I can't wait to take you sometimes. Exactly do you have tendis? I think we could bring some raising cakes.
Speaker 2: Just two. Now we're talking to warmers.
Speaker 4: Then we'll meet at a neutral site. I'll pick you up. We'll go to the Manora Musical.
Speaker 9: We'll have the Pitchfork Mondo mean Carrington where Jim Jim's from.
Speaker 4: They've got a dairy Queen Carrington and I've.
Speaker 2: Been that Jim. Client Saucer from Carrington.
Speaker 7: His sister Sherry is being inducted into the North Dakota Hall of Fame this summer.
Speaker 2: She was a better athlete than Jim. Is that true? She?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she very well could have been. It's hard to measure, but Sherry was awesome.
Speaker 2: All your hand is don't even there.
Speaker 4: She's madly married.
Speaker 2: She's madly married.
Speaker 7: She's married to Stuart and he would kick your aid from.
Speaker 2: Saturday night live Wood. Hawk look sad. What are you asking? Would Hawk sleep with the lady? What es? Yes? Stuarts Stuart's wife. Yes, you're right, you've actually nailed all of that. Thank you. Can we meet Client Saucer Meet Client Saucer on here? I would love to. He doesn't respond to text I'll work on that and don't forget all all the way back, all the way.
Speaker 5: Back the beginning of the Power Your Morning, Jehovan and Client Saucer, Thug Tuesdays and Thug Thursdays.
Speaker 2: Those two came in all the time.
Speaker 5: They swore constantly with a dump almost everything they said.
Speaker 3: They were they were costing the count to seven, knowing that the dumb button only lasted seven seconds.
Speaker 2: Those two were a huge part of the era. They were awesome. He still, I mean he should go play now, what's Aaron Rodgers want? Ten million? Played?
Speaker 10: Jim paid Jim ten million to go play left tackle. I saw him, like, why are you not playing?
Speaker 2: Still? It's a mountain. What's Hovan up to? Anybody have any idea where he lives? What he's doing?
Speaker 5: No clue, I wonder, I didn't know. I think he's he went to Boston College. Is that where he's from too? Is he from the East Coast? I don't remember where he No idea, I don't know, just wondering.
Speaker 2: Nope, No, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Well Google has a photo from the jail, so I don't know if that's.
Speaker 5: Oh no, okay, well glad that up? Is that prison ward he was doing the lord's work.
Speaker 2: Who knows? All right, good luck to Christovn. Yeah all right, Chad, you're the best dude. Thanks for coming in, man, thanks for having me. It's fun.
Speaker 3: It's good to see your face.
Speaker 2: I'm s so glad I got one, just like such a relief to me. Skip one. Do you guys stick it back in? Well you have for the tournament? Yeah, you're back in. It was out for a year because didn't get one, because you got zero's, But no, you're back this year.
Speaker 4: You served your penalty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey Chad, yes, sir.
Speaker 3: When's the the Harley Football camp?
Speaker 2: You know off the top of your heads?
Speaker 10: Oh, July and July so Friday, it's got to be. Yeah, it's gonna be a good eighteenth year. There you go mass serving the community out there. It is the July twenty fifth. There you go to the Data Reach camp. Yeah, back eighteen years supporting that community and area.
Speaker 2: And that's awesome. Love that guy. Do you have to stick around and do nine and noon now as well? No? I don't have to. I get you get an opportunity. What an honor? It's an opportunity, What an honor?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 5: Jack, Greenway will be on with nine and noon. In a second, we're back five thirty to nine on Monday. Good Luck to the Wild, have fun in Vegas, Zachary, good luck to the Wolves morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's go.
Speaker 5: You're on TV tomorrow right, I know it's on ABC one Tuesday for Game two though.
Speaker 2: Yeah game two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll have two and three okay, and that's what Monday, Tuesday, Friday Day, Friday, okay, Friday Mac Satsbury with a surf side early.
Speaker 2: Do you have Monday, Honday
Speaker 4: Friday to have a love your baby girl,