Speaker 1: Especially and then Jamiene Moricia with DJ Foreign It's.
Speaker 2: SAUTI when you need to know, we got you three things you need to know on Boston's number one for hip hop and the best throwbags.
Speaker 1: She haven't any more.
Speaker 3: Five Friday, August fifteenth, And this is so sad and so scary and that you know, I hate starting out the news like this, but it's important for people to know what's going on in hopes of someone potentially seeing eighteen year old Kylie Montero, a teen from Rehobeth who has been missing for a little over a week now and her parents are claiming she is three months pregnance. So according to the police in Rehobeth, which by the way is super south like fifty miles from the city next to Providence, she's about twelve weeks pregnant. Her sister is confirming she's six feet tall, so she's very tall, light brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a red T shirt with the phrase get over It on the front, ripped Jean's tan boots. She could be carrying a white bag with her with her belonging. Here's the tricky part. She was last seen at her boyfriend's house where some sort of domestic issue happened at his home. And they're saying that when she left her boyfriend's house, she hit up one of her friends and said, quote, I don't feel safe right now.
Speaker 4: I really hope it doesn't go down that path. And I hope that maybe she needed time away. She ran away for like a week and we find her. But I really am not feeling good about that.
Speaker 3: I don't either. Her name is Kylie. Her sister's name is Kitty. Kitty said. It's completely unlike her to cut all ties from her family and social media, and they're just hoping to get the word out. If anybody has any information, they can contact the police there in Rehobe. I mean, she stands out a female that's six feet tall, like would be noticeable.
Speaker 4: Please pick up the phone and call somebody if you if.
Speaker 3: You see anything for sure? All right. Netflix is collaborating with Kevin Hart on a stand up comedy competition. I don't okay, I know, I want to hear a little more. It's scheduled to start in twenty twenty six. He will guide up and coming comedians through challenges based on real struggles of a comedian. I would think the biggest struggle of a comedian right now is your topic control. You could get canceled from making a joke so stupid.
Speaker 4: I do feel like that part is going back to the way that it was, but there's still an element of that. And then also how are you when you're performing up in front of people and how do you react off the crowd that isn't feeling you?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I just stand up comedy is hard, very hard hard. The show will also feature some other big comedians. As of right now, it's an eight episode series. It's unnamed and doesn't have an air date, but they're thinking early next year.
Speaker 4: I don't hate the idea, but I think you do have to come with some comedians on there to give them some you know, pointers and all that stuff, and maybe work as judges.
Speaker 3: There's a guy that we used to work with who deems himself a stand up comedian. It's just like, you can't be just out here. Given yourself titles like that, you can't do it. I've seen this comedy, Yeah, I wish I could unsee it all right. Sweeeney and her soccer Boo who plays for Manchester United, have taken things to the next level, and you might be thinking, Ash, what does I mean are they engaged? No? No, no, no no. Jaden Sancho, I guess to show his love to Sweety got her middle names Chiava tattooed behind his ear.
Speaker 4: Can't you show love by buying a bracelet?
Speaker 3: Like? What are we doing? What are we like?
Speaker 4: That's too much? And I also have to assume that if you're gonna do that, maybe you ask for permission.
Speaker 3: Or maybe you do it after ten years. They were first spotted together in January of this year. We haven't even made three sixty five yet.
Speaker 4: Let's pump z right insane. And also the stacks the cards are stacked agains him because doesn't even live here. He lives in the UK.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honey, I don't love this, but she didn't get the tattoo. She's safe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's only him, it's only him. Start planning for whatever you think the cover op's going to because that's coming soon.
Speaker 3: The old kiss of death. All right, that's three things you need to know for Friday, August fifteenth. I know you guys want me to uh through that because I oh, I know all anybody wants are these Chris Brown tickets six one, seven, nine, three one one nine four five collars twenty five. Let's play no the show next, Good Morning, Dashy and the jam.
Speaker 1: In Morning Show with d J. Fourn It's saw TJ.
Speaker 2: Morning Blastin's number one for hip hop jam In ninety four or five.
Speaker 3: Chris Brown, You Fenway Park ready wants to see this show. A potential for you to get those seats upgraded onto the field. This is exciting. Vanessa is in pau Tucket. Wow, Paul Tucket is really just this is the second person to play today from Paul Tuckett. What are the odds? Hillisten, two of my favorite people in the world. Shout out to Brittany and Cash, my college teammates. They're from Paul Tuckett. They're the ones who taught me that the nickname of Paul Tuckett.
Speaker 4: Is is the dirty Rocket.
Speaker 3: No bucket, bucket, Vanessa?
Speaker 4: Nos.
Speaker 3: All right, Vanessa, I'm gonna ask you question. You have five seconds to answer the question. Best of luck, honey.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: We received a letter an email from what organization this week? Just a little bit upset at us? Was it a the Mayor's Office of Marshfield b.
Speaker 5: The lgbt Q plus or c PTA.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm gonna just go on my dot and say a that is not correct. Also, you gonna pass the time? Wow, Vanessa, you know what that means. Goodbye to you and let me I think we quickly. Paul's like, it really.
Speaker 4: Is the bucket?
Speaker 3: After that, Pina, Hello, Pina, can we run it back to we have time? Let's do it six one, seven, nine, three four five. Luckily for you, the bucket just took an l and we are going to run this thing back. Chris Brown tickets. How well do you know the show again? Next? All right, let's run it back on a Friday? Or is in loll high rob what Santi? Santi tells me you prefer babo.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm so excited to hear y'all voice. Ma'am listening to y'all right now, I'm just driving on a road.
Speaker 3: Man, Well, we're excited to talk to you. Listen. I'm gonna ask you a question. You have five seconds to answer the question. If you win these Chris Brown tickets, who you bring to the show?
Speaker 6: I need that. Actually, my wife is going out there and she's you know, she's a fan of Chris Brown, and see I have said I have an issue with Chris Brown, so you know it's a good thing. If I do win a ticket, I'm gonna meet it there. She doesn't know.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, all right, Rob, Well, best of luck, Babo. Here we go. All right, all right, I a year ago moved to Marshfield from what city did I move from? A southe b Dorchester or Sea Hollis. Oh, oh my god, we're running it back, Rob, thanks for the call. Do we have time for a third? Is this getting out?
Speaker 4: You guys? Do it grow up?
Speaker 1: Six?
Speaker 3: One, seven, nine, three, one, one, four or five? Does anybody want to go to Chris Brown?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 3: Everybody, guys, I'm getting upset. I'm getting upset because I just know that somebody I know there's thirty nine of you in your cars right now that have known the answer to every single question I have asked, because they all live in the podcast from yesterday and now we're dealing with this. We're on track. Was this number four or three?
Speaker 4: This is the third one?
Speaker 3: This is our third go around here of us trying to give away these Chris Brown tickets. Jocelyn is going to play now in Dyton. Hi, Jocelyn. Hey, Hey, we're good. I'm listen. I'm hoping the best for you girlfriend, because it's it's getting spooky.
Speaker 4: Welcome.
Speaker 3: I'm ask you a question. Five seconds. Answer the question. You get it correct, You're going to Chris Brown, bust the fluck. Yesterday on the show We Okay. Yesterday on the show, we talked about my struggles with getting a baby number two. But she came, what is my second child's name? Is it A Rose, b Lily or C Daisy.
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: I am going to I am. I'm gonna come come, come punch me in the face. Come punch me in the face, come sliping. My kid's name is Daisy?
Speaker 4: You say every day day?
Speaker 3: I imagine that. Goodbye.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. So at this point, this is three, we have getting sick.
Speaker 3: We're gonna actually give these people another chance? Is that what we're doing.
Speaker 4: It's up to you. It's Friday. I'm saying yes, but if you don't want to, we can pivot.
Speaker 3: If you guys don't get this right, I'm going to the Tobin.
Speaker 4: Back of it six one.
Speaker 3: Seven nine three one one nine four five. Does anybody want to go to Chris Brown? Anyone? I need a cigarette. Oh yeah, you guys are sending me. You guys are sending me to the edges of the earth. This is is this We're on five now, four or five, so that's something. At this point, I really just want somebody to be able to go see Chris Brown, like I'm begging of you. I've told you where the answers to every single one of these questions live. And I feel bad for the person in the car that I know is like, what is going on. We've we've given slam dunk lay up questions Jocelyn and Haighem. She swears she's going to be different. Hi Jocelyn, Hey guys, Hey guys, you say, well, that's why I was nervous because I was like, I really hope it's not the same one. You've been listening since you were fourteen, and that's cool. I just need you to tell me that you listened yesterday.
Speaker 6: Okay, sounds good, Yes, she did not.
Speaker 3: I will be leaving after this. Yesterday on the show, we mentioned that DJ Forurn is on vacation. Actually we mentioned it every single day this week. Where is DJ forn vacationing too? Is he in a Cabo b Saint Lucia or ce the Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic.
Speaker 5: God shut out to him.
Speaker 3: For the love of God. Anchors boats. Wow, it only took us thirty minutes to get here, Jocelyn, hang on the line, thank you. Yes, the man is in the d that it's this daisy. So the woman said, Rose.
Speaker 4: Also said you're on your way to the top, and so you're not going to go to the top.
Speaker 3: No, actually, I'm gonna stick around. I'm going to stay if you guys are cool with that. And you know what, after all of that, yet we still have another pair of Chris Brown tickets to give away at nine to twenty ish, I pray it looks a little bit better than that. Fingers crossed Daddy.
Speaker 1: Jam In Morning Show with DJ fourn It's saut Big Morning.
Speaker 2: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm so glad to have this conversation because people always wonder, what are you talking about? Off air sounds He trying it to tell me about mir Relax.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: Very happy to talk to you. Brittany and Malden, Hi, britt good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning. How are you guys?
Speaker 3: Good babe, how are we feeling Chris Brown? Tickets are on the line here.
Speaker 4: I'm excited and nervous.
Speaker 3: All right, well, listen, you have five seconds to answer this question. You get it correct, You're going to Chris and you might literally be upgraded, be on the field, and if this meet and greet happens, we can only hope you might be kissing him. I don't know that. Great, I wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Here we go asking a question five seconds to answer it. I always refer to my husband as his actual profession is my husband and a police arm he's a fireman.
Speaker 5: It's at that we should all know.
Speaker 1: Good work.
Speaker 6: I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: You're going to Chris Brown Fenway Park. It's happening. You also have now been qualified for our grand prize, which is to have your seats upgraded. Son, what's the A J? What's the deal with this now? Because Pup has another shot in the three pm hours? So when are we are we announcing the grand prize? Do we know how that's going? I actually don't have an answer for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Pup's actually gonna do it. You guys, I just gave you the answers because he is the final one, so he's gonna be the one.
Speaker 3: Well, Britt, you know, just let us know if you get a call, let us know if you're the grand prize winner, keep us posted.
Speaker 6: I'll lets you guys know.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right, bab hang on the line.
Speaker 4: But this one has changed because logistics behind the scenes changed a little bit. So I don't think we got to that point. Yeah, wow, I literally it's true.
Speaker 3: And foot them so much, mirlax.
Speaker 1: Dashi Morning Show with DJ Forn it's so.
Speaker 2: T Mornington's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five, Hi Babes.
Speaker 3: Just a reminder, J Popdog does have one more shot into Chris Brown. He will do that in the three pm hour and then also on our end. DJ Forrn is expected to be back as of Monday, but we all know how he rolls secrets, so I don't know. Maybe we'll see roll the dice.
Speaker 4: He better come back because he has my cigars, so I'm dying to get those in my hand. How much did you end up spending for cigars from him? Probably one hundred bucks, which is which is not that bad. If I were to battle cigars here, there would have been thousands, just so crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen some things in my time where I'm like, you know what, this is a true sign that the world's coming to an end, like just those little things in my time where I'm like, well, hell has officially for and over?
Speaker 5: Because what is this?
Speaker 3: This latest one? It's been keeping me up at night. I've been getting nightmares over it. Have you seen them?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the rabbits with the horns? What's going on? Now? Clearly we're all dying soon because this is some crazy stuff, a virus that's starting with them with like the animals first and then come to humans next. They're calling them Frankenstein bunnies, demon rabbits, or zombie rabbits. I'm having a really tough time looking at them because it's horrifying, like it's something you see out of a film.
Speaker 4: What are the experts saying about them? Because I feel like they're not saying much.
Speaker 3: Listen to this.
Speaker 5: A group of rabbits in Colorado with grotesque horn like growths may seem straight out of a low bidget budget horror film, but scientists say there's no reason to be spooked.
Speaker 7: The furry creatures merely have a relatively common virus chop. It's a whole head off because I don't want to look at this. It's like your feet just get rid of them at this point. No, I'm just saying, yeah, nothing to do with that. We're talking about the bunnies. If it was so common, why is this the first time everybody's seeing it. It's not common. They just don't want us to panic.
Speaker 3: I consider am I good.
Speaker 4: Consider I thought I was one with speech.
Speaker 3: And pedmin You can spit, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: You can spit.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, virus, Now consider me spooked. I don't like looking at these things.
Speaker 4: It reminds me, what's a TV show? The Last of Us when they had the fungi kind of out like, it reminds me of exactly that.
Speaker 3: Well, them calling them a zombie bunny makes sense because and it's so weird because I didn't want to bite it. First, I figured it was an AI situation because I first saw the frankansign bunny as I said, this is AI, because remember I fell for them them jumping on the trampoline. That one got me. I was like, oh, look at these bunnies. They're jumping. It's real. Yeah, And now it's it's it's on the cover of Boston dot Com like it is. It is really happening.
Speaker 4: And they're calling it a virus, right, don't. Virus is spread. So at some point we're going to start to see these things here unless they solve the problem and the rabbits just multiply so fast, we're all dead. We're all dead.
Speaker 3: If somebody asks you, what was it like? When did you think it's official? The world was coming to an end when the zombie Bunnies hit Colorados.
Speaker 2: With d J four and it's so tig Mornington's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 3: Gotta go Scots to Go. Marshield Fair is awaiting me. I'm not going today.
Speaker 4: So you're having three appearances there? What time and where can people come see you?
Speaker 3: Com McCartney like, no, no, no, I'll probably hit it tomorrow and then maybe once or twice more after that. I mean, listen, it's not for my love of carnivals, although I do think that the marshiald Fair is a ten out of ten experience. It's just it's something to do for the kids and they love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they love it.
Speaker 3: There's pigs there there's large pumpkins, there's horses, there's like that slide where you get in a potato sack that itches your legs. It's all the things.
Speaker 4: And then there's a family of people with like the crab hands and feet that they make you pay a dollar to take a picture. And the walk. Yeah, and like it's.
Speaker 3: Real, right, the real, the real. I think draw of the Marshfield Fair is like the car derby that they do where they crash into each other and stuff. I forget what it's called demolition demolition derby. I didn't know what that was until the Marshield Fair last year. It's exciting, it's entertaining. People get there early, they get good seats.
Speaker 4: It's a time see because I would have said it was a lady with the beard, but no.
Speaker 3: No, the demolition derby. It's the demolition derby. So I'll be there if you see me. Let's get an adult bev or seven sound shout.
Speaker 4: Out, Yeah, Shout out to King's forty four eighty eight, Sleepy Sophia five and Heather Lackey Official shout out to you.
Speaker 3: At Ashley Feldman two weeks in the Ashley If I missed anything, DJ Forren swears that he will be back joining us next week for the show We Shall see. What are your what's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: I think it'll be back on Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I kind of do too. Yeah all right, we love you even if you took an l on Chris Brown today. That was pretty tough, but we still love you. And as a reminder, Dj pop Doalk has your last shot in coming up in a three pm hour later