Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome back to the show writer Lee. He is a filmmaker and producer and host of Raised by Giants podcast, which provides a platform for researchers, spiritual teachers, authors and experiencers to come together and communicate their studies, bringing new understandings of life and the universe. Writer, welcome back.
Speaker 2: How you doing doing great?
Speaker 3: Chris?
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me on. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Sir, welcome back. It's great to have you. It's been a little while looking forward to this one. We're gonna be talking about you and Jay Widener's latest film, A Clockwork Shining, and this presents the possibility that Stanley Kubrick may have intentionally altered the script from being about Jack Nicholson and his family acting as caretakers to a haunted hotel to possibly exposing aspects of the CIA MK Ultra mind control program. Now, The Shining was definitely one of my favorite movies growing up. It still is, and I never really even thought about it remotely in this way. I'm definitely gonna have to go back and watch it again very closely. This is gonna be very interesting. Looking forward to getting your insights into this. It's been a while since you've been on. Remind the audience a little bit about yourself and let them know where they can find you.
Speaker 3: You can find me on Raised by Giants, on YouTube and Indian all podcast platforms. You can reach out to me personally on Twitter x Raised by Giants eight and on Instagram at Raised by a Giants pod.
Speaker 4: And yeah, this movie was really.
Speaker 3: A passion project because, as you know, Chris, this was the first movie that I wanted to do. I wanted to do this one before jfk X, me and Jers first documentary, and we decided to do JFKX first, and which is a good thing because I got to cut my teeth on you know, a different kind of documentary before we did this one.
Speaker 4: Because this one.
Speaker 3: Required a lot of a lot more work. I worked on this one for like six months. And it's a really big passion project. And there's so many different theories surrounding the Shining. I mean people have dissected the Shining over and over and over again. I mean you can get on YouTube and just like type in Shining theories and you can watch for hours and hours and hours. And that was the thing with me was when I was watching it, I was like, what can I find within this movie that people haven't already seen because they've there's theories that that it's all inside Jack's head, that it's all inside Windy's It's a crazy amount of theories. And I'm watching it and I'm seeing all these continuity rors that a lot of people have already pointed out within the movie. The Shining is probably the one movie that has the most continuity airs out of any other movie, and we show a lot of them in our movie At Clockwork Shining, which is available on Amazon Prime and on Apple TV if you can't get it in the country that you're from, which is only available in the UK and the United States right now, but if you can get Apple TV you can also watch it. We show a lot of the connuity airs within The Shining in our movie. One of the ones is the sticker disappearing on Danny's door, the carpet changing when Danny stands up in the hallway, a chair disappears behind Jack. Light switches just kind of you know, go missing. There's a light switches underneath the picture before Jack walks into Almon's office in the beginning of the movie. Later on, when Jack walks into the office to destroy the radio to prevent Danny and Wendy from leaving the mountain from leaving the hotel, the light switch was gone. There's another one that there's a light switch underneath the storage room when Hollerin is giving Wendy and Danny a tour of the hotel and he's like, here is the storage room. And which we have a thing in our documentary that I don't think anyone has really ever picked up on, is that Hollerin doesn't really seem like he says storage room. It sounds like he says story room. Now, this is the story room. And we show that in the documentary, which is really interesting because from that point in the film, the Shining, that's when things really start to pick up and take a really dark turn within the movie. That's when you know Grady is pretty much telling Jack like that he needs to eliminate Wendy and Danny. Before it was kind of like persuasion.
Speaker 4: He was kind of like, you know.
Speaker 3: You need to correct them, so just like I corrected my two daughters, blah blah. It's a horrible impression, but you get the point, and there's a light switch that's it's either an outlet or a light switch on beside the door, and then later on when Wendy is carrying Jack's body into the storage room, the light switch is gone. And there's a few other ones that I kind of forgot to put in the movie, like in the very beginning, which is the establishing shot of the Overlook Hotel, which was filmed the Timberline Lodge in Oregon, some of the exterior shots. The rest of it was filmed in England on sets, but the first establishing shot you don't see Amaze in the background, but later on, obviously there's Amaze in the background. So there's so much to this film, and we don't explicitly say it in the movie, but it seems as if Kubrick is putting in these continuity errors on purpose, because that's been the question for a really long time with these people that have researched the Shining over and over and over again, and it's talked about all these theories are like why are these continuity eras there? They don't make any sense, especially when it comes to Stanley Kubrick being a perfectionist, and you know, being a master filmmaker and wanting everything to be perfect within his movies, it seems odd that there would be so many of these continuity errors within the film. And what we kind of propose within the movie at Clockwork Shining is that Kubrick is purposefully putting these continuity errors in there to make the audience question their reality, just as Jack is also questioning his reality within the movie. So it's not only in an experiment. And that's subliminally because the first watch there, you don't really notice these continuity errors, but they're hitting you subconsciously. And that's really what we don't explicitly say that, but that's something that the audience needs to put two and two together on while they're watching our movie, while they're watching our documentary. And that's one of the things that I love the most about Stanley Kubrick is not only that he is able to you know, not only is he a great filmmaker and tells great stories, well he did tell us great stories. He's been passed away, but that he doesn't give the entire movie away in the exposition of the movie. That's where a lot of movies ruined. Themselves. Nowadays, they give everything away within the dialogue of the movie, and that leads to no mystery surrounding what you're watching. And that's the opposite of what Stanley Kubrick was trying to do with really all of his movies. And that's why he avoided doing interviews as well, because he didn't want to tell the people that were listening exactly what the movie was about. He wanted people to put two and two together on their own and create their own theories and their own ideas surrounding his working and surrounding the movies that he made.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of Stanley Kubrick, you have films like Eyes Wide Shut, a Clockwork Orange, and these are somewhat conspiratorial topics that are covered in these films. And you have discovered some interesting things about Stanley Kubrick himself through research for this film, including possible intelligence ties. Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yes, we actually did a you know, we didn't go so heavy on Stanley Kubrick. There's a lot of things that we could have put in there that would not have shined a really good light on Stanley Kubrick, but we chose not to really put any A lot of those in there because it's really a lot of speculation and theorizing when it comes to the types of things that Stanley Kubrick may or may not have been doing behind closed doors. But we do have a document in the movie at Clockwork Shining where it shows that he is being looked at for some unknown governmental project with four other filmmakers, and in the document it says that Kubrick is being looked at and he's the most promising out of all of these filmmakers. And Kubrick also lived in la for a period of time with his uncle, Martin Prevlaire. And so then we also bring in Lookout Mountain Air Force Base, which I think is a really important part of the documentary because there used to be a hotel that set on the grounds of where the Lookout Mountain Air Force Base was. And if people weren't familiar with Lookout Mountain Air Force Base, it was basically a studio. It was a military Air Force studio where they would shoot a lot of films and more films that were ever made in Hollywood up until that point, which is really staggering, a lot of them are classified. People had top secret clearance for the place Marilyn Monroe had top secret clearance, Ronald Reagan, James Stewart, Carrie Grant, a lot of these famous big time actors had top secret clearance, and no one really knows what they were doing up there. And but that is the place where the atomic test footage was shot. That's where, but which was done on models. They weren't actually filming a nuclear bomb dropping and exploding. I mean, people are familiar with that, people who already know about that, but it's just, you know, they don't know where it was filmed in that it was you know, done on little tiny sets and little tiny models, because like, you know, the first thing that gives that a way that it's not a real atomic bomb is like, how does the camera get destroyed? You know, you're telling me that this atomic bomb destroys an entire house and all the surrounding areas, but it doesn't destroy the camera.
Speaker 4: That give me a break.
Speaker 3: It was all filmed at Lookout Mountain Air Force Studio, but there was a hotel that's set there before the Air Force brought in and made their military base there, which had a lot of film studios, recording studios, had a nuclear bunker underneath it a helicopter pad. It was like a state of the art military base, and just so happens to be positioned directly on top of Laurel Canyon, which is where all these famous Hollywood people lived in the sixties.
Speaker 4: But there used to be.
Speaker 3: A hotel that's set there that was called Lookout Mountain Hotel, and we show it in our film how Lookout Mountain Hotel looked very similar to the Overlook Hotel within Stanley Kubrick's to Shining and Lookout Mountain Hotel in Laurel Canyon burnt to the ground, and in the sequel to The Shining, Doctor Sleep, the Lookout Overlook Hotel well burners of the ground. So it's like all these coincidences are just kind of like adding up here. And there's so many things that, I mean, there's there's so many theories about what I mean. Jay Weiner basically created the whole you know, idea and the theory that Stanley Kubrick's The Shining was a confession for faking the moon landing, and he does provide pretty good evidence for that, with Danny standing up in the hallway the carpet looking like the Apollo eleven launch pad him wearing the Apollo eleven shirt, him going into room two thirty seven, two hundred and thirty seven thousand miles away was what people thought that the was a distance between the Earth and the Moon at that time.
Speaker 4: So a lot of it makes.
Speaker 3: Sense, But when you read it through the lens of the things that we've discovered within the movie, it really takes a but it doesn't discount the other theory is that people have had about The Shining, because I think a lot of them are still correct. It's just an experiment. Stanley Kubrick is running an experiment. He's not only running an experiment while he's making the movie by rewriting the script as he's filming the movie. Nobody would ever do that ever, Like, why would you be rewriting a script while you're shooting the movie. That just causes a lot of problems and a lot of issues. But we theorize and posturized within the movie that you know Kubrick was kind of pushed to take The Shining by WARNERBA.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I was just about to say. You mentioned in the film that he was kind of forced to do the film, and it was very well known that he did not like Stephen King's work at all. You also mention how the first script he submitted was approved, but then he completely altered the entire thing as the film was being made.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's a really big point that we make in the movie because Warner Brothers had had a really successful movie with The Actressist and William Freaking, which The Actressist is based off of the book and supposedly off of a true story, though that story has been debunked. That true story has been debunked several times. The person that was involved the movie was supposed to be about never even existed, so it's like the entire thing was just concocted in like a huge fabrication. But regardless, William Freaking directed the movie The Extrecist and it was a smash success. It was a really big success, and Warner Brothers was kind of like, hey, you know, we have this. You know, we have a pre published copy of Stephen King's The Shining you know, why don't you take that and you consider it doing it for your next film. Because he had just come off of Barry Lindon and Barry Linden lost a lot of money. It did not do well in theaters. It was not a critical success or an audience success, so they kind of Warner Brothers was kind of like, here, read this and see you know, kind of I don't think, really telling him that he has to do it, but kind of pushing him in that direction, because that's kind of how you know people do. They'll just kind of plan on a seed and be like, here, do this and go in this direction. And so he we theorized that it's highly likely that q Break wrote.
Speaker 5: A script for Warner Brothers that.
Speaker 3: Was completely different than the script that he was wanting to do, because he inevitably rewrote it, and that original script was more a keen to Stephen King's book The Shining with all the paranormal aspects of The Shining, and that's a big reason why Stephen King did not like it. But he didn't not see the things that we've seen and what this documentary is about, so he doesn't really understand it. And I feel like that if he did understand it, he would have a change of attitude, which he has kind of changed his perspective over the years, probably because Warner Brothers ended up giving him a large amount of money to shut up about it. Because all he was doing was trashing it. He was like, you know, the only thing I liked about Stanley Kubrick's The Shining was Jack Nicholson's performance.
Speaker 5: The rest of it was garb.
Speaker 3: He's just not a direct quote, but that's just the way that he, you know, would talk about The Shining and interviews and Warner Brothers is kind of like, yo, you can't be you know, trash talk in our movie like you're doing. And so that was probably influence for Qubrick to change the script because it's been talked about how Kubrick didn't he was so sort of an atheist and he didn't really actually believe in the supernatural or believe in the paranoid. No, so it makes more sense that he wanted to make things realistic. And we do know that about Kubrick, that he wanted his sets and the actors and the things that he was doing a movie on to be hyper realistic. All the props that he would use in his movies weren't actually props. They were like real products. There were everything in the storage room in The Shining was all like real food. And so I think that that and there's so many other things that we point out within the movie, like Catcher and the Rye, Wendy is the first time we meet Wendy and Danny in the movie, she's reading a book by an intelligence officer named Ketcher in the Rye. The Catcher and the Rye has been reported to be a mind control Manchurian candidate MK ultra trigger for assassinations. Mark David Chapman John Hinckley were both it was both found on the scene those two your assassinations that happen within a year of the release of The Shining, which was John Lennon and the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan. And then when you look at because Jack is really it seems like that he's like going into the he's spiraling and into these you know, types of delusions. But whenever you re whenever you watch The Shining again, and we put it in the documentary when the first ten minutes of The Shining between Olmen, Bill Watson and Jack Torrence within The Shining really kind of give away the entire plot of the movie between that interaction there, and a lot of people think that that's the most like boring part of the movie, but they're they're telling you that exactly what's going to happen, I mean Almand, which Alman looks identical to JFK in the movie, which, excuse me, I don't think was an accident. I think Stanley cu purposefully made him look like JFK. And the thing is that Olman is mentioning to Jack like, this isn't a physically demanding job. This is more of a psychological job because of the isolation, and a lot of people can't handle the isolation up here at the overlook during the winter season. And then he goes on to tell him about Charles Grady. And which is a really interesting thing that was just brought up on a show that I was doing previously, is that Charles Grady's name changes within the movie. First it's Charles Grady when Ollman is talking about it, but then when Jack and Grady are talking in the bathroom, his name is Delbert Grady. So very interesting there something that I didn't really catch another Mark Mark Dovlin. We just did an interview with Mark Devlin the other day, me and Jay Wiener, and Mark brought that up up, which I thought was really interesting. Maybe his full name is Charles Delbert Grady and then they just but they didn't say Charles Brady, but Olman says Charles Grady. Later on, he's referred to as Delbert Grady. It's just a really interesting thing that I don't think that a lot of people really notice while.
Speaker 1: We're on some of the strange symbolism in the film that may indicate that Kubrick is signaling to a mind control program. What else did you guys show in the film that may point to this.
Speaker 3: Well, there are several things that I saw that no one has ever seen before and has never talked about.
Speaker 4: Like when.
Speaker 3: Jack is in the Gold Room for the second time and he's talking to Lloyd, the bartender, and there's that party that's going on there with all the people. Whenever Jack gets up and he turns around before Grady spills the alcohol on Jack. There's a lady that walks past. It looks like she has a bloody handprint on her ass. Now people have disputed this and said that it's not really a bloody handprint, but it looks like a bloody handprint. So regardless if it's a part of the dress or not a part of the dress, it looks like a bloody handprint. Okay, so give me a break. So she's actually the person that bumps in to Grady that makes him spill the alcohol on Jack. Another thing that we seen was the first time that they were in the Gold Room when Olmen is giving a tour to Danny and not Danny, Jack and Wendy you know, around the overlook and they walk into the Gold Room. On the very back wall, there's a there's a Nazi swastika that's in the that's like kind of like blended into the back wall that no one has ever seen, which then correlates to what others have already pointed out about the shining, which is at the very end of the movie, when the far away picture fades to the close up picture of Jack, there's first blis second you can see a tiny little Hitler mustache on Jack's face, and also Jack is typing on a German typewriter. So there's a lot of you know, because with Project paper Clip in the German Nazis coming over into the United States and basically forming NASA and like all these other and basically taking the you know, experiments from the United States and then putting them, i mean from Germany and putting them into to the United States. Germany was among the first group of people that were trying to, you know, figure out mind control.
Speaker 4: So all of that kind of adds up.
Speaker 3: And then there's also not something that I seen, but that somebody else seem but they interpreted it wrong. Whenever Danny first sees the twins in the movie, there's a poster on the wall on the left hand side, and if you zoom in, underneath the poster says the word Monarch. And again I wasn't the first person to notice the poster, but everybody that has noticed it before relates it to Monarch Mountain in Colorado. They relate it to this minotaur, this quebriic stare none of them have ever mentioned before Monarch MK ultra mind control, which we have Kathy O'Brien, one of the probably the most credible survivor of Monarch MK ultra mind control in the movie, and she talks about her experiences. So when you add all of these things together with the psychic driving that is going on with Jack, Jack has been made to you know.
Speaker 4: He thinks, well, Wendy thinks that he's.
Speaker 3: You know, writing a novel this entire time, but he's really not writing a novel. It's one of the most famous scenes in the movie when Wendy comes into the lobbying and is looking through Jack's all of his you know, his work and all that, and she sees that he is He's just writing the same sentence over and over and over again. That is a form of psyche driving. That's an mk ultra technique that was done by Hugh and Cameron in Canada. That was one of the things that he was most famous for.
Speaker 4: And it's to.
Speaker 3: Put a certain phrase or idea or thought into somebody's head to make to convince them to do whatever they want them to do. And this is a real life manifestation because in nineteen sixty eight, when Sirhan Sirhan killed RFK, that exact same thing was done in real life. Sir Hans Sirhan's notebook was discovered and all it had written all over it was RFK must die RFK st RFK must die over and over and over again. So Jack within the Shining is writing out his own version of psychic driving, just like Sir Hans Sirhan was doing whenever before he killed RFK.
Speaker 1: In the film, you also discussed the Laurel Canyon scene and the mega music acts to come out of that scene, and possibly some sort of mind control programs that some of these mega artists may have been subjected to, along with the fact that many of them have family members or parents with very high military connections.
Speaker 3: It's not just some of them, it's all of them, all of them in the sixties. And that's the that's the shock and wild factor that I'm getting from a lot of people that have seen it because and I was even shocked and wild with it whenever I was first watching it, Chris, whenever I was making the movie, I was kind of shocked by it because I'm like, man, this really explains why that no matter how good you are at any given thing, no matter how great you could possibly be, it's more possible that you're never going to make it because you don't have the right connections. You don't have the right people behind you, you don't have the right people backing you. Your family is not a part of the right group of people. And that's what we find with so many of the musicians that came up in the sixties out of Laurel Canyon, all of their they all had a family member or mostly their dad, their father, like Jim Morrison's dad was responsible for the Gulf of Tonkin incident, false flag that got us in the Vietnam War that killed thousands of people. And that really makes sense because the way that Jim Morrison was acting, Jim Morrison was just like a loose cannon. He was just kind of doing whatever he wanted to do. And the reason that he was able to do that and anytime that he ever got arrested, he was immediately let out because he knew that any trouble that he would get into, he would automatically be gotten out of because his dad is this high up military naval intelligence officer. Several of them, Sharon Tate's dad was also a high up military intelligence officer. And we know that the CIA was responsible for you know, giving you know, making LSD popular and going through different channels to spread LSD into the public. And then they were responsible for creating that monster and then they were like okay, well, which was to completely destroy the anti war movement of that time. And then wheneverything's got out of with the hippie movement, they're like, oh no, what do we do? How do we get out of this scenario. Well, I know what we'll do. We'll just inject some serial killers and some murderers and crime into this whole thing and then make it to where people don't want to be a part of it anymore because it's associated with crime, destruction, murder, serial killers, and that's what they did with the Sharon Tate Manson murders.
Speaker 1: It's also speculated, not only in your film, but with many researchers that I've spoken with, that a lot of the famous serial killers from our recent history may have been subjects of some of these mind control programs.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is the hypothesis of which we bring them up in our book. Dave McGowan, you've done several wrote several books on this topic, Scenes Inside the Canyon, Weird, Scenes Inside the Canyon, and his other book which examines a lot.
Speaker 5: Of the murders.
Speaker 4: What is it called a murder.
Speaker 2: Shit?
Speaker 3: I'm forgetting the name of it. Sorry, I got so much stuff in my head that I need to remember. But he wrote a book that pretty much examines all of the major serial killers and has discovered that they were more than likely CIA operations, And that makes a lot of sense as well. Because it used to be serial killers and then it turned into you know terrorism. We well, first it was you know, a domestic terrorism with things like the the.
Speaker 5: What's that big bombing Oklahoma City, oklahead.
Speaker 3: Of semi bombing, which was you know, a big domestic terrorism act. And then you know, during the nineties, there was this big push for you know, militias and anti government people, and then we get hit with nine to eleven and then it becomes about domestic terrorism, and then it becomes about outside terrorism. And now it's starting to flip back the opposite way again. Now it's starting to turn into domestic terrorism. But serial killers are starting to become super popular and hyper popular. Right now. I've watched three movies in the past week that are brand new movies that are about serial killers, and of course serial killer are documentary and true crime is soaring right now. It's heavily popular. And it makes sense that they were that they could have been responsible for the creation of at least a lot of these types of serial killers, and which stands the reason that they could do that and then just kind of sit back and be like, Okay, well somebody is going to come out and mimic this, So really they only have to push a couple of people in that kind of direction to commit these types of crimes, and then they just sit back and then other people are going to get that idea in their head they're going to go out and do it as well. So that's a little, you know, nibbet of how these things work and how agents work. They're not there to actually completely fabricate an entire thing to the point that every little detail is measured out. They're they're they're just there to push you in a certain direction, to plan a seed in order for you to capitalize that. They're they just capitalize on people that they want to be able to push into a certain direction.
Speaker 1: And uh, it's like these high impact psychological events, including serial killers, they have this effect on the collective consciousness and it causes the collective to be steered in certain directions and for certain agendas to be able to be pushed through just a little bit easier. You have to look at a bigger picture of a lot of this stuff to even be able to understand the possibility that this could be happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would really recommend Dave McGowan's.
Speaker 2: Books.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to find the name of that. We show it in our movie. It's like Program to Kill is the name of the book Program to Kill and Mark Devlin within the movie is a really big study on Dave McGowan's work. He actually went to Laurel Canyon with Greg carl Wood from the Higher Side Chats. They did like a whole episode of you know, traveling through Laurel Canyon and going up there and stuff, and me and Jay Widener actually went up in there too, and it's like it's kind of a dump up in there now.
Speaker 4: It's like it's not.
Speaker 3: A good place to be, which all all of la is kind of like a dump, Which is why we need to support independent filmmakers and people that are doing this independently. You know that now is our time to really create new things and put new things out there, and hopefully people will support and hopefully people will check it out.
Speaker 1: You mentioned Catcher in the Rye earlier. This has been such a strange connection with many assassinations throughout our recent history, and you speculate in the film that it may be possible that this could be some sort of trigger or at least associated heavily with these programs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe Outwell, which is also in the movie. We have Walter Bosley, which is an AFOSI Air Force special agent in the movie. We have Joe Outwell which was a author and researcher. We have Kathie O'Brien which is a monarch MK Ultra survivor, and we have Mark Devlin which is an author and a researcher, and myself and Jay Widener in the movie as well. So Catcher in the Rye has been associated with two major assassinations, John Lennon then the attempted assassination with Ronald Reagan. And I actually have a book here that Mark David Chapman after he had killed John Lennon. Here's the book, one hundred Most Famous Criminals. After he had shot and killed John Lennon, he sat on the street and started reading Catcher in the Rye until the police showed up. And then in his defense in court, he stood up he said, if you want to know the reason why I committed this act, then all you gotta do is read Catcher in the Rye. And then a few years later a psychologist or a psychiatrist went in to meet with Mark David Chapman in prison and he was still read Catcher in the Rye. So this in Catchering the Rye, is one of the most popular books in American history. It's required reading for if you were in public school, which is insane when you think about it. Bit Joe Atwell within our movie at Clockwork Shining, he has a different interpretation of what was going on with Catcher in the Rye. He believes that it's he's decoded it to the point where he thinks that it's a it's telling the story of the Masonic trajectory of a member going through the ranks and going through the lodge because it has a lot of the same types of symbolism within there. And Kubrick has a lot of Freemasonic symbolism in a lot of his movies as well. So if you want to get the full interpretation and of what Joe at Well believes is going on within Catcher in the Riot, then you're gonna have to watch our movie on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 1: Going back to the possibility of some sort of mind control experiment going on at the Overlook Hotel, do you speculate in the film that, like in the MK Ultra experimentation, there could have been some sort of psychedelic substance like LSD distributed to the family somehow.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's real life examples of LSD being used on unknown, unwitting subs, unwitting people, entire groups of unwitting people that have no idea that they're being dosed with LSD. And this goes back to some of the very first MK ultra experiments that were done on the army, which they were kind of just told that they were going to be a part of, you know, biological weapons testing. They didn't know that they were going to be pumped up with a lot of this, uh, these hallucinogenic drugs. And one of those drugs is called b Z, which BZ is like one hundred times more powerful than LSD. It would make people lose their minds for long periods of time, like weeks at a time. And they would also do open air testing with this. They would like simulate an entire military operation and then they would just spray this BZ on all of the soldiers that were a part of this simulated operation and they would like lose their minds.
Speaker 4: For long periods.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing with you know, taking LSD or some kind of psychedelic whenever you knowingly take it, you you can expect that you're going to have some kind of change, some kind of head change, You're going to expect some sort of physiological change within your audience, within your mind. But if you're unknowingly dosed with some sort of hallucinogenic drug, you're gonna think that you're losing your mind. And what we theorize and talk about within the movie is that it's a high possibility that Lloyd the bartender dosed Jack's drink with LSD. And this is a very known thing. Operation Midnight Climax was this very thing they did, this exact same thing. They had this brothel set up where they would hire the prostitutes to unknowingly dose these John's alcoholic drinks with LSD. And then you have Frank Olsen as well that we talk about in the documentary where Sidney gott Leave, the head of the MK Ultra programs, unknowingly spiked his alcoholic drink with LSD and then he jumped out of the window of his hotel room and and died. So there's so many real life examples of LSD in these different psychedelic drugs being used on the public.
Speaker 4: Unknowingly.
Speaker 3: And then there's also even an instance where the CIA sprayed in an LSD aerosol and a whole CIA party unknowingly. So we have all these real life examples of this, and it only makes sense when you look at the way that the Shininess set up. And when Jack first experiences what could be considered supernatural or paranormal things, it's only after he takes that alcoholic drink from Lloyd the bartender and Windy comes into the Gold Room. It was like Danny was attacked by a woman upstairs in one of the empty rooms. So he goes upstairs in the room two thirty seven, and when you walk into room two thirty seven, when you see it in the movie, it's unlike anything else that you had seen in the entire movie. That everything is super psychedelic. The collars of the carpet are very vivid. It's different than anything else any of the other sets that you see around the inside of the Overlook Hotel. And he sees the very attractive woman, which the attractive woman then turns into an elderly lady. He kind of freaks out and goes out of the room and then goes to his room with Wendy his little apartment room and walks in and Wendy asked him, did you see anything? Did you find anything? See anything? And he's like, no, I didn't see anything.
Speaker 4: So it's like.
Speaker 3: It's like he either knows that this is some kind of an experiment. And again, Kubrick is not only doing an experiment within the movie as he's rewriting the movie. He's doing an experiment on the actors and the way that he treated Shelley Duval, which is very reminiscent of a way that you would tear somebody down in some sort of MK ultra experiment. But it's also an experiment on the audience. So it's a triple whammy. He's not only hitting you with he's sending you from all directions.
Speaker 1: As you said earlier, you had Kathy O'Brien on and she also discussed how these programs would initiate trauma on the victims until they would disassociate, and it would also involve LSD oftentimes, but trauma was the key to getting the person to dissociate enough to where they may even be able to have some sort of psychic abilities, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's what we theorize within the movie because it's speculated that between the doctor that comes to check out Danny in the beginning of the film at Wendy and Jack's apartment in Boulder, she's basically like, this is due to a like some sort of self hypnosis that Danny is, you know, developing these kinds of abilities. And then the doctor asked, when do you When did he start experiencing these types of abilities and these types of visions in these problems, and she said, well, it was after Jack broke Danny's arm. So the abuse by Jack toward Danny has inadvertently created these types of psychic abilities that Danny has within the shiny and the trauma is always the key when trying to unlock these certain psychic abilities. And we know this for a fact that several MK Ultra programs subprojects were interested in these types of psychic abilities. They were trying to break down the mental psyche of people to try and unlock or discover or bring to the forefront of the consciousness of the individual to be able to tap in to these certain psychic abilities. So it's not and then, you know, Jacket later admits that later on in the film when he's talking to Lloyd the bartender for the first time, and he says that, yeah, I did. I did hurt Danny, I did break Danny's arm. And there's this weird tension between Jack and Danny throughout the entire movie, like some kind of weird, creepy tension that's going on there, and also which we didn't put in the movie, but other people have pointed out in the in the beginning when Jack is waiting for Bill Watson, which Bill Watson is it's so interesting because Bill Watson really doesn't do anything in the entire movie. He says like maybe one or two words. It's like, why is he even in there? And it seems like the hit this character is kind of he's kind of the director of the operation, like the experiment, the CIA experiment that's going on up at the Overlook, and his resemblance to Sidney Gottlieb, which is the head of the m K Outra programs, are it's uncanny what's going on there. And we didn't put that in the movie because there really wasn't any place to kind of fit it in. There is already almost a two hour long movie, which I could have made it like three or four hours. But I didn't think that anybody wanted.
Speaker 5: To watch three hour, four hour.
Speaker 3: Long documentary, which is another thing about being an editor. You got to know when to take certain things out and when to put certain things in in the runtime on any given topic. But I think that that worked out for the best. But you got this operation with whenever Jack is waiting for Ollman and Bill Watson to come and get their bags, Jack is reading a playgirl magazine out in the open. He's reading a playgirl magazine.
Speaker 1: Ever notice that, Yeah, Yeah, I'm definitely gonna have to go to.
Speaker 4: Other people at point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And uh, you know what type of person you know reads a playgirl magazine.
Speaker 1: I don't, yeah, man.
Speaker 3: So there you go. That kind of connects the uh, the nature of Jack and you know, but what he's doing.
Speaker 1: I found it very interesting. You mentioned the somewhat abusive treatment of Shelley Duval by Stanley Kubrick, and you also showed that in interviews with Jack Nicholson and others, he wasn't treating them that way. I find it strange that he singled out a woman to be somewhat abusive to during the film. Any thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Well, his excuse was is that he was trying to get a better performance out of Shelley Duval, that he didn't think that she was that great of an actor. And there's several times within the behind the scenes footage of The Shining, which we show some of in our movie, that Stanley Kubrick thinks that Shelley Duval's a lot of her acting looks fake. He's mentioned that several times to Shelley Duvall. He's like, you can't jump on every time he hits a line because it looks too fake, Shelley. You know. Then we have the whole scene in our movie where he's basically berating Shelley Duval for you know, not being there on time and not doing what she's supposed to do and the how she's holding everybody up and that it's that it's kind of like making it not worth it for him. And Shelley Duvall was really affected by that her and her acting career was pretty much over after that movie came out. She was in a few other things afterwards, but it never never took off. And that's a real life example of something affecting reality that's within a movie and There's tons of examples of that with Stanley Kubrick's movie A Clockwork Orange did that same thing. After A Clockwork Orange got released overseas in the UK and a few other different countries, crimes skyrocketed. There's more burglaries, there's murders that was associated with The Clockwork Orange so far to the point that Stanley Kubrick pulled it. He pulled a movie from several countries. And then we also talk about Sue Lyon within the movie which has to do with Lolita and Lolita being a movie that that is essentially about pedophilia, and then in real life, Sue Lyon, the person that's a star in Stanley Kubrick's movie that is about her being sexually abused by an older man, is actually being sexually abused by an older man in real life. One of Kubrick's producers in the movie.
Speaker 4: As Wow.
Speaker 3: There's so many of these echoing effects between Stanley Kubrick's movies and real life. I mean, we just mentioned Catcher in the Rye. Catcher in the Rye. The Shining came out in nineteen eighty the two assassinations, with the one attempt on Ronald Reagan and the other one on the one that actually went through on John Lennon was around a year after the movie came out. So how did Stanley Kubrick know to put Catcher in the Rye in The Shining? How did he know that this was going to be a big controversy that these assassins were going to be continuously reading Catcher in the Rye.
Speaker 1: Not to give too much away, but you also discuss briefly about a missing scene that could have further clues to the real meaning of the film.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Stanley Kubrick.
Speaker 3: Had a completely different ending to The Shining that was filmed and was released to some of the first test screenings of The Shining, and the excuse was by Stanley that the audience reactions weren't what he wanted them to be.
Speaker 4: When the movie ended, the.
Speaker 3: Audience would just get up and immediately leave and not sit around with their friends and with their family to try and discuss what the movie meant, which you know, Kubrick was really well known for doing that. He wanted to create a mystery within his movies. He wanted people to discuss his movies and create their own theories and speculations. He wanted it to be a mystery, because he didn't treat the audience like they were stupid like many people do nowadays. And so he decided to have his editor go to the theaters and splice the real to cut out this original ending of the movie. And we know for a fact that there was a different ending because there are photographs of the original ending, and we also have the script of the original ending, And this original ending to the movie we believe was cut out because it completely reveals the entire plot of the movie and really hammers home the fact that this is not what we think that it is. It is something completely different. This is a psychological operation that's happening up at the overlook. This doesn't have anything to do with ghosts or paranormal or supernatural things. This is these people that are portrayed as ghosts that we think are ghosts are really actors.
Speaker 5: They're LARPers.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the movie Shutter Island?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So if you remember Shutter Island, the entire premise of the movie is that Leonardo DiCaprio's character is an investigator. So he shows up on this island, at this this insane asylum to investigate a murder on the property. And spoiler alert for you know Shutter Island. As you haven't seen it, then you know it's been out for a long time. It turns out at the end of the Shutter Island that all of the people within the movie are LARPing their positions. They're actors, and Leonardo DiCaprio's character within the movie is actually a patient at the hospital. So that's essentially what's going on with the Shining. These people that are there are really.
Speaker 5: Actors, and they're.
Speaker 3: Real physical human beings other than some of the hallucinations that Jack might be going through and some of the hallucinations that Danny might be going through, And that's why we bring in the LSD aerosol and we show the examples of that happening in real life. So it's a possibility that there is some kind of aerosol that's also being sprayed in room two thirty seven and that might have been how Danny. But Danny is also a psychic, has psychic abilities, intuitive abilities, whatever you want to call them. He receives visions or he's able to remote view, or whatever you want to classify it as. But it makes sense that Danny would be able to see these things because he's really young and he's a psychic ability. He has psychic abilities. But they're actors in this movie. They're not ghosts, they're not apparitions, they're not ghouls and goblins. And that is what, you know, I think really pissed off Stephen King within the movie because he wanted this to be you know, about the paranormal aspects and the hauntings and the Maze coming alive and being a monster in the back and grabbing them and all that. But we see how that turned out with you know, his Shining mini series that he did. It was god awful. I can't even watch it. I can't even watch the first episode of it. It's just it's freaking horrible. And another reason might be too, is because people thought that Stanley Kubrick was going to maybe film The Shining at the Stanley the Stanley Hotel in Colorado, but then he decided not to do so. But hey, they got Stephen King's version of The Shining in that mini series film that The Stanley Hotels.
Speaker 1: Still one of the best movies of all time when it comes to Kubrick himself, and I know, we'll never really know this. The man is no longer with us. But do you think he was really trying to bring attention to this or may he have been part of some sort of more sinister program.
Speaker 3: Well, he would have had to have known about the CIA's MK Aultra programs, just based on the fact that he made a Clockwork Orange like that entire movie is about MK Ultra and mine.
Speaker 4: Contests straight up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, perhaps seeing it. And there's also a part in Clockwork Orange where it says it almost says the word a dreamochrome. It says a dream chrome. It's on the top of a like a header of like a building that says a dream chrome. So he had to have been aware at least of some of these programs, and it's quite possible that he was trying to expose it to a certain degree. But it just shows you the long lasting symbolic nature of his movies that it's just now being discovered.
Speaker 1: Let's close on this. Do you think that it's possible that these mind control programs are still being carried out in any capacity? I often wonder if they even need to. With technology, we have social media, the ease of access to pharmaceutical drugs that people have I'm sure that they have the knowledge and know how to in a way control them remotely with the level of our technology these days. What do you think, Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want to be a broken record here or beat a dud horse. But they pretty much figured it out on an individual level, and then they just expanded it to a worldwide thing. But you're right, they no longer really need to do this on an individual level anymore because they can just basically control and manipulate the population through social media by curating what people see, what they can find, and what they can know. And it seems like that it's just one large MK Ultra operation that's being just run on everyone collectively, and that causes so much confusion within people that they no longer know what to believe. And that's also a part of our documentary as well, with the Uri besman Off clip that we put in there from the early eighties. After Kathy O'Brien talks talking about the MK ultra being put into our school systems, we then show a clip of Yuri Besmanov talking about that if we can pump enough Marxist Leninism ideology into the soft heads of.
Speaker 4: Young people.
Speaker 3: Then those people are going to grow up in eighteen years and those kids are now going to be the ones that will be influencing. They'll be the ones they'll be the leaders of the country, They'll be the ones that are in positions of power, they will be the political cabinet members, they will be the ones that are essentially in control of the country. And he said that that's one of the main ways to completely ideologically subvert an entire country is you have to control the educational system.
Speaker 1: Well, I really enjoyed the film. Before you head out, let the audience know once again where they can get the movie and all of your content.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can get the movie A Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime Video. You can also get it on Apple TV. Plus Lee's help support my work in independent filmmakers work. You know, like I was mentioning earlier, Hollywood is basically dead. They're not putting out good work. They're done, they're fried, they're burnt. And please support independent filmmakers and purchase our movie A Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime And if you're in another country that you're that it's not available in, if you click the link, hopefully we can get a link in the description for the movie, planning on posting it on my end as well, so the link will be in the description. If you can't get it in your country, it's not available on Amazon Prime if you click the link. Sometimes, if you're in the UK in the United States, you'll be able to get it for sure, but if you're anywhere else then you're probably not going to be able to get it. But if you if Apple TV Plus is available in your country, you can get it on there, And if it's not, then we will be figuring out a way to make it available for people everywhere in the world here soon, hopefully in a couple of months. But if you would like to figure out, listen to some more of my work you find Raised by Giants on YouTube and and all podcast platforms, and if you would like to reach out to me personally on ex Twitter Raised by Giants eight and on Instagram at Raised by a Giants pod. Thanks so much, Chris, really appreciate your time and thanks for watching my movie.
Speaker 1: Brother really appreat yuch sir, Thanks again for coming on. We'll do it again of course, and until next time, everyone, have a wonderful evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Will Baby. He is an author and co host of the Hunger for Knowledge podcast with Rob Tibbins. He presents his insights into spiritual evolution through coaching and public speaking. His main goal is to inspire his fellow man to see the divine in all things. Will welcome back.
Speaker 2: How you doing, I'm good man. How are you? Thanks for having me back?
Speaker 1: Excellent, Thank you for coming back. I really enjoyed our discussion last time. And you have a new ebook which we're gonna be talking about. You are the gods, you see, and this is based on your spiritual understandings. There may be a few deeply religious folks in the audience that get triggered by the title, but I've come to understand that dogma is basically a spiritual parasite that imprisons those that subject themselves to extreme religious beliefs of any kind. After my spiritual journey, I know exactly what you mean by this title, and it's not what some people may think it is, which we're going to discuss today. For me, it in no way means that I don't believe there is a source, creator, God of all but I understand the concept of God much differently now after my spiritual journey. So there's lots to get into here before we do. It's been a little while since you've been on. Remind the audience a little bit about yourself and the work you're doing.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I pretty much I'm I'm a spiritual seeker. Not too long ago, maybe a couple of months back, I became a meditation teacher, and you know, I've been teaching meditation now for about three months or so, and uh, it's one of those things with me now where I can't I can't imagine life without teaching meditation anymore. Like it's such a vital part of uh my life now. It really gives me the sense of purpose I think I was I was searching for for most of my life. You know. I think those that go along that spiritual path, they have a tendency to seek out service. You know, we we want to figure out how, you know, because we see the innate value in ourselves and then we see it in others. And uh, you know, like I said, I'm my life, I'm dedicating it to the service of you know, just trying to leave this earth a better place by the time I leave.
Speaker 1: Excellent, man, I love it. So give us a synopsis of your book.
Speaker 2: Well, I made the book back in April when I was It coincided with me, you know, becoming a certified meditation teacher. I felt like I needed you a certification to teach meditation, even though it's kind of absurd when you think about the idea of like the Buddha didn't get in his head he's like, oh, I need a certificate to go teach meditation. No, he felt an inclination to do it. It was more of a spiritual calling for me. But I was like, you know, if people want to see the certificate, let's get that out of the way. And with that, you know, I think that their inertia. Of that time, I had just quit my job and I was sort of in like this this no man's land of like I don't know if I just like completely screwed everything up, but I knew that I needed to just move in the direction of where I was headed. So then I had At first I was going to write just an article, and then that article became you know, like I was like, I can you know, flush this out, and I just want to put something out, you know, put an ebook out, and you know that's what it became. I named it you are the Gods you Seek because I know that, like you said, it's a very triggering title for some I get it. I actually had a long email exchange with my uncle because he's a past He's still like he was a pastor at a church for some years and now he does like guest ministries and things, so he's like, nephew. He is like, I see what you're saying. I can't accept the title of it because I was ordained to spread the word of Jesus Christ. And I was like, I understand. I get it one hundred percent. You know, I've spent the first eighteen nineteen years of my life as and identically, you know, identifying myself as a Christian. I believed it so much to the point where it created some degree of insomnia in my life because when I was like a kid, I was hung up on the idea that the world could end at anytime, and I was like, what if I go to sleep in the world ends, And that that thought triggered this this whole insomniac in my life. For like the next like decade or so, and so, you know, it's not one of these situations where it's like, oh, well, you're not you were never really a believer. Now, I very much believed it.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 2: So I could I understood where he was going to be coming from. With the title of it. It seems a little too, It's a little much, I think for somebody who's trained to believe that God only exists out like outside of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for those that really haven't explored any spiritual concepts besides their immediate religious institution that they subscribe to, it's very difficult to understand some of those alternative concepts.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I think that it's you know, I think we make this division between religion and and what we might call like a cult, but they're very much like they're they're they're sort of like just they're they're the same thing. And there I can say it.
Speaker 1: I agree, I said it many times before. It's it's like adult just like politics. But we'll get to that later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's it's it's belief in many ways. And I was just having a conversation with with my buddy last night about this, and you know, we were talking about, you know, belief in many ways creates this this prison for your mind, like it makes it sometimes puts you in that place where it's like I you'll when you talk to somebody with an alternative perspective, you'll hear something, but you won't even consider it because you feel like you know the truth. And as I get older, I'm feeling more and more called to bring unity to the spiritual systems in the world. And I know that sounds grandiose, and that sounds like crazy, but that to me personally, I feel like the world that we live in is directly correlated with our lack of an ability to come together as spiritual people, like we all. You know, there's so many different religions, so many different spiritual systems, and I think at the core of them, there's always the tenet of you know what you might call, you know, the unity of all things. You know, that thing is usually in most religions, you know at the core of it, that it all comes from this Creator, that it's all just an outpouring of the Creator. And I think so much of the so much of the spiritual world has been sort of transfixed on the differences the dogmas of it right that they can't come together on what they agree on. And that's I mean to me. If you take that component away from the people right now, of course you lead you live in like this spiritually devoid world that tries to pretty much turn you into a commodity with no regard for your spiritual essence. So I wrote this book with as an introduction to just how I'm seeing things. Also, I added meditations that that I had personally started. You know, I I formed my own meditation practices, which kind of led to me forming meditations, and then I was like, I want to I want to give this to people, which led me down the road to becoming a teacher. But yeah, I feel like mindfulness is essential in coming into the understanding of the divine presence inside of you. Without it, you just kind of in this world of things that are different and weird and outside of you. But once you can really step back from it all and you can see that there's something essential inside of us all and inside of everything. Really when you look.
Speaker 1: Let's get deeper into what you mean by you are the gods you seek for me, it's taking accountability back for us as a human species. We can be amazing human beings, just because that's the way it should be. First of all, instead of being a good person because you fear an eternity in hell or you want the reward of eternal bliss in heaven with the old man with a white beard telling you how proud of you he is, why not just do it because that's the right thing to do. That's what we should be doing as human beings is loving thy neighbor, treating each other with love and respect, and treating the planet with love and respect and harming no one. It's very simple to follow those concepts for me without having a care on the string of a reward in heaven. And I already got past the understanding of there is no hell. And my belief is we are indeed reincarnated multiple times, and this experience can be hell on earth or it can be a paradise. Going back to you are the gods you seek for me. This really means that we take full accountability back. We don't have to do things because of a fear or reward. Like you said, we have this very powerful force inside of each and every one of us. If you have any kind of profound, meditative or psychedelic experience, you get this understanding almost knowing that we're connected and everything is one. And after all my meditative experiences, psychedelic experiences, real life, integrated experiences, I've come to understand that it is all one. And I know it's probably overused in spiritual and wo woo terminologies, but I think that we are all fractals of source. We are all pieces of this one divine creator being. But it's also everything my current understanding, even the worst of the experience here is for us to learn from and to grow from, and it's part of the experience. I'd love to hear a little bit more about your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm very much in line with how you see it, because I think that that's what most of us who try to get away from the dogma of the conversation of what is going on here? You start trying to find the simplest answers. Right, It's simple to me that everything, like you said, is a fractal of source. That okay, I think a large degree of the spiritual world would agree on that, right. It's only when you start getting into well, I know God's name, I know the story of God. God talked to this person. God it's only once that starts that there is issue. So I'm trying to find what transcends dogma. What is the thing that even dogmatic people could agree on. I think when we uh, when we really take time to shut everything out, that reality is is not only there, but it's kind of like it sort of screams at you. It's like, yeah, look, look, look, there's there's this. You know. I often think about it in terms of lucid dreaming, and I'm sure you know a good deal a good deal of listeners understand lucid dreaming, but you know, briefly, to me, it's when you know you wake up in the dream and you are conscious of the idea or the fact that you're in a dream. Part of my meditation lately has been on I'm trying to be sort of the do it for source in this dream. So I try to you know, when you stop externalizing things and you started saying like I am a part of this creat I am the co creator of this thing. Like when you own that, I don't know, if I don't know, if a more powerful thought then to feel as though you are one with everything.
Speaker 1: Another thing this connects to is idle worship is more rampant than ever right now. And this doesn't just include deities, ascended masters, or what we consider gods. This is celebrities, politicians, technology, Anything in my view that requires worship is something thing that is not here for the good of humanity. Ruler means ARCon arkon ruler. I think that what we're experiencing, and what we've been experiencing for centuries, is a suppression of who we are by our ruling class. But this also has brought forth the Abrahamic religions and many other spiritual practices that require us to get our power, our knowledge from outside sources, the gods, different ascended masters, spiritual beings that we are powerless without them, and we have to call upon them for strength and for prayers. But we're already connected to all of these things, and we have the direct ability to access these under standings directly without going through these other sources, because you don't need these external intelligences to thrive in your life. And I think that's the whole point of what we're experiencing as a whole in humanity, is to take back accountability and take our own power back. We have access to everything, these entities and extraterrestrials and angels and spiritual beings have access to as well. It's just that we've been so suppressed and there's been an intentional effort to keep humanity from realizing that we have these powers. I do believe that there is a hidden understanding that humanity has much more power over our reality, over our own sovereignty, and more of a connection to what you would call God than we could ever understand.
Speaker 2: Absolutely when you were talking, what popped into my head was just like this idea that we have of like hierarchical systems, like we we have these systems in place to elevate others over other people, almost as like an example, to say, here's the pecking order, your way down there. This guy he's on TV. Okay, so he's way up here now. Whether or not we you know, of course that's not true. But when you live in a world that attempts to substantiate that right to the point where it's like when you think about people like Michael Jackson or something with people just faint, just faint in the middle of his performance, or or when you touch him and scream or something like that, like that's some degree of you know, you wouldn't touch yourself and scream. You know what I mean, you you're screaming because you think that touching him is so momentous that it's that it's such a you know, such that there's such a difference between you and when you look at the way societies are kind of laid out. I love looking at you know, civilization and you know, in in cyclical senses. Right, So when we when you think about the way that it happens, there's always this elevation of there's always a group of people who figure out how to elevate themselves over everyone else. And then eventually the people figure out that that that's all that none of that is true, and then they have problems and then like you know, eventually it destroys itself and then becomes something else and does the same thing. So it's like I've done, I've been looking a lot of one of the guys that I know, I know, you know, at the I've been I've been yeah, yeah, I know, I've definitely listened to him on here and and on other things. But you know, one thing that always sticks with me. But what he said is, you know, his definition of government as you know, intergenerational crime family, you know, like I was saying, when he heard that, it's one of the things it was like, dang, yeah, that's it that you just kind of hit it on the head, right. So when you think about that, and if these people are the people who form our governments, then you have this criminal element that understand said, if someone has to subjugate the people in order to elevate its own status, which is spiritual nature. It may not even appear to be spiritual, but that is spiritual. When you tell somebody that their life is pretty much worthless and they live just to go work some machine somewhere, and that's how they define themselves. That that that kind of subjugation is is spiritual on nature. Because I mean, on the flip side of that, what I was thinking last night, I was I was sitting outside talking to my buddy, and I was like, what if all these people just got up out of their you know, out of their houses, and just went and started doing exactly what they wanted to right now? You know, but they won't because they've been so entrained. They're where they're supposed to be at it. It's nine o'clock at night, you're supposed to be sitting here watching this show, and it's like that, you know, that kind of subjugation is there's a very real spiritual essence to that.
Speaker 1: You said something earlier that I think is very important that every spiritual and religious theological understanding has a piece of the overall puzzle. And I've been saying this a lot lately. All of these understandings are like puzzle pieces. But as long as they say separate and we keep dismissing each other's beliefs and we don't come together and compare notes on any of this stuff, the puzzle will never be solved. But I think the way to solve it is to take all these understandings, put them together, sift through it, see what doesn't make sense as a whole, and then you have a better understanding, at least of some of the spiritual concepts. And I think that's what it's all about, putting all these understandings together, taking out the bs that had probably been inserted over the centuries by the parasitic ruling class, and having these better understandings of these spiritual concepts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I as I get older, like I said earlier, I'm trying to bring these people together because there's, like you said, there's value in what they provide. You know. I was one of those, you know, after I spent you know, eighteen nineteen years in Christianity. When I got out of it, I was jaded by it. You know. I was like, like they just tried to deceive me from my whole life. You know, I was like mad, you know, and I think that that's part of the cycle, you know, because now I feel like I'm full circle and now, you know, a days a week, you know, I played basketball at different churches, and I started kind of having like this little like sort of like Bible study, even though I'm a non believer, but we started kind of having like this Bible study based on some of my questions to them, right, And it was It's interesting because you know, I'm reminded that just because our beliefs don't match up, these are beautiful people like that there are awesome human beings regardless. You know, the fact that they don't believe what I believe. Is it relevant? You know, It's like Morphia said on the Matrix, you know, when the General was telling them, he said, Morphia, it's not everybody believes what you believe, and he said, my beliefs do not require them to I don't need you to believe what I believe in order for me to see your value, for me to understand that you have something to contribute. And if you know, I just I imagine what the world could be when if people could have their beliefs. I don't want to take anybody's beliefs away from them, because that's the that's their beliefs, you know. Now if it even if I don't think it makes sense, you know what I mean, Like that doesn't matter to me. Like I'm sure there's things that I believe that you know, some staunch atheists would be like, oh, that's like you know, like that's you know, you believe in the spirit, you know. So I don't mind not I don't mind somebody believing something that I don't understand. But when you have the need to be right to the point where you won't entertain any degree of value and it's something else, that's when it becomes problematic. I think, and I think that the spiritual systems in the religions would do well to actually, you know, check those things, because that's what leads people out of their religions. You know, I'm watching people go through that, you know, and I've been through it, so I'm like, I understand, this is not a comfortable place to be at. You know. I always thought about it in the sense of, like, you know, when I was a Christian, I had something like, you know, I had something inside that was like, yeah, you know, you can hold on to that. It's really disturbing when you don't have anything there, you know, when it's like a hole inside of you, you know, and you have to like, eventually, I think that for people on the spiritual path, they figure out what they actually believe as opposed to what they were told they had to believe.
Speaker 1: Well, I had a very similar path, especially through my childhood. I grew up Catholic. Was years that I didn't have any spiritual beliefs because I was jaded by the Catholic Church and some of the experiences that I've had with it. But it's all really come full circle, and just like you said, I can look back at everything and have this understanding that I am here to help others to gain a better understanding of many of these spiritual concepts. That's why I've covered so many different spiritual beliefs and understandings on this show. Is because I do believe that every one of them has very valuable information to contribute to everything. I know you wanted to get into mindfulness and meditation a bit, and there are many that don't really understand the purpose or the benefits and don't see how just sitting there and closing your eyes and doing nothing could be beneficial in any way. But tell us a little bit about your meditation journey and what you've gotten from it.
Speaker 2: Well, it was funny that you said, you know, uh, you know, there's people that don't understand the benefits of you know, just closing your eyes. And it's funny because I just had this conversation with my dad when I, you know, I was telling him about some of the meditation classes that you know, I've held, and he was.
Speaker 6: Just like, it's like, I just don't get it. He's like, you're just sitting there. He's like, I can I do that by myself? I was like, I was like, I get, I get where you're coming from. But to me, mindfulness is about choosing the direction of your thoughts. You know, I when I had first started meditating, maybe I haven't been meditating that long, to be honest, you know, but it had such a momentous kind of effect on my life.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe eight months ago. I started eight nine months ago, and it became it quickly became something where it was like, I need to do this as much as I possibly can, because you know, I you know, I have children. I don't want to be short with my children. I don't want to be in a state of mind where I'm starting arguments with my wife, you know, like I don't want to be at odds with my parents or but like I don't. That's a waste of life. It's it's a waste of life to just be, uh walking around angry all the time because things aren't exactly how you want them to be. And you know, I started, I started meditating in the shower because you know, the shower has always been my refuge since always been the place, you know. Uh So I eventually started, you know, I had to harmonize the environment. You know, Let's make it. Let's make it into you know, sort of like some kind of of a holy place or something, and let's make a ritual of it, you know, because I feel so different at the end of the meditation that you know, you can see what it is on the other side of it, where you're like, you know, I come home from work, I feel drained. I feel you know, far away from myself, far away from my dreams, far away from compassion, and you know, I feel beat up and stuff. And then when I get into my meditation, I'm just starting to remind myself that there is more going on here than just the mundane, everyday grind of it. That there's something bigger that's happening, which is undoubtedly true. Whether or not I have it right, I don't know, but it's like, there is undoubtedly something bigger happening, and I'm not. I think we sort of become entrained into ignoring the bigger thing that's happening so that we can tune into the drama of society, the drama of you're in every day. Oh the guy cut you off and they forgot your bagel at the cafe, like you know, we get we get so you know, entrenched in those thoughts that we begin to define our lives by these sort of mundane concepts. And when I started to discover that you could really tune into much higher properties much higher concepts and define your life through those. It just seemed like a no brainer to me that I would much rather spend my life in that kind text then to live a life where I just thought that life was about the you know, the everyday uh, you know, just the everyday grind of it. You know, that's I've watched that. They call it a grind, and it's funny because it does. It grinds people up. And then you know, I've seen so many people who, you know, that while they're living, it's like almost like they're a corpse, Like it's like they're waiting to die. And you know, like I said, I think that there's not to say, and I understand that so many people have to go through that, and we we largely live lives that we don't necessarily won but that, but we do have a choice and we can begin to change it. I think you, you know, you would with the discovery you know, as a listener to you, you know, you had that discovery process of the fact that you could take your you could take hold of your life and you could begin to form it in the way that you want it. And a lot of people think that that is completely nonsensical. They don't think it's possible, and it's like, but that's as it's sort of the you know, if you're not really trying to do what you think you're supposed to be doing, what is life? You know, it's just you making people money, you know, you never having enough money. You know, it's I just didn't want to live like that. And I and for anybody who has the inclination that they don't want to live like that, I want to provide them as much support as I possibly can too go down that road to believe in that.
Speaker 1: I'm fascinated by what can be achieved with altered states, whether it be natural, meditative states, or with the use of plant medicines or entheogens. I'm not a proponent of pharmaceuticals or narcotic drug use or anything, but certain types of plant medicines can be very effective in healing and achieving these profound states of awareness. I owe so much to meditation and psychedelics as to where I am now and where I'm going in my understanding of all these spiritual concepts and myself. Basically, there are many crossovers of what we could experience through meditation, dreams, hypnagogic states. Any of these types of altered states can cause us to access this information field and even what I would consider intelligences that always reside beyond our perception. But I think there's also layers of reality that we can access, higher and lower vibrational realms of intelligence and information that we can access through these altered states. Now, for you, was it just a sense of peace that you were getting or were you able to access any kinds of new understandings and information.
Speaker 2: Well, I think for me, you know, because I've you know, I've been gaged definitely in the past, you know, with plant medicines, and I always remembered what I couldn't. I don't remember who said. I don't know if it was Alan Wats who said it, but he said he said, when when you get the message.
Speaker 5: Hang up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like he was saying, like, once you get the message, hang up, He's like, don't, don't, don't, don't. Don't make it a thing where it becomes where you're continuously searching for the message that you're that you're getting, you know, And that was kind of what was in my mind the last time I had that, I had like a trip. I was you know, it was some years ago. I remember I was with a buddy of mine and uh, you know, we I remember we ended up going to a bar. It was kind of right next to his house. And I was seeing people, you know, and I'm, you know, they don't I'm I thought I was hiding it pretty well. You know, I thought I was hiding it pretty well. But when you see people in those states, right, you start you can see what's beyond the layers of you know, what you see in front of you. And people were just like I was just I was just amazed by people. And I think that that concept because you know, in the days after it, right, like you're like, did I retain anything from that, like, you know, because it's like I went on the trip, What did I take from it? What were the spoils of the trip? Right? And I was trying to figure it out, and I was like, I think the thing that I got that last time was the the intense appreciation for people, because people are amazing and a lot of the time they're so caught up in h the fact that they make mistakes, the fact that they've done things and let themselves down, and some people don't like them, and you know, they let all those things kind of take away from their greatness. All you gotta do really is sit with somebody long enough and you start to like understand like what was once kind of like, I've always been attracted to people who were somewhat outcasted people. I've often felt outcasted in my life, so I've always been drawn to those people. But once you take time right to listen to them, you start to realize that they're there's there's these beautiful parts in them. And that's where I see the divine in a person. You know, not to say that I guess the entire the person is divine, but the reality is is that when it shines through and you're reminded that you know, this person is here just like me, you know that they're here as an aspect of their creator, putting this life, trying to, you know, figure out what's going on here just like me. You know. That's I think that that's the biggest thing that that plant medicines gave me. And then I feel like mindfulness helps me to cultivate that and too to remember the beauty of people and things, and you know, just just to be grateful, you know what I mean like it's it sounds like a really like corny thing, but like gratitude is really like a superpower. It's you know, like people don't Sometimes they tell somebody to be grateful and they're like for what, Like what do you even mean? Like be mad at you because you told them to be grateful for things? But it's funny because when you really start to think about it, there is an unn there is an infinite number of things to be grateful. You'll never actually run out if you made a list in your head, right, you would never actually run out of things to be grateful for, But you have gratitude to finish. No, what I was gonna say was like gratitude it helps you to I think it raises you vibrationally because once you start to feel like, oh I'm not a lot of times we feel like we're at a loss. We don't have enough of this, we don't have that, we don't have the thing that that person, you know. But gratitude that you see that you actually possess plenty, you know, And that's that's that's where I like to be at, you know, not in a state of scarceness.
Speaker 1: Man, I agree. One hundred percent. I love what you said. Gratitude is like a superpower. I couldn't agree more with that. I have made it just a natural thing every day, either when I leave the house or when I wake up and remember about it, I thank God, I thank the universe. I am blessed, and I'm so grateful for everything I have. And I don't think there's a day that goes by that I am just not thanking either someone or God or even myself. You know there that you have to thank yourself for things as well, because you have to give yourself a lot more credit than I think a lot of people do. And you said something that is very important about psychedelics that when you get the message, hang it up. This was very true for me as well. It took a few years of explorations, but I did finally get that message, and it was so strong and very profound, and after I was able to process it, it was very apparent that I didn't need to have those explorations anymore. I got the message, and now was time to just start integrating everything. And that is the most important part is in this material, realm using the information and utilizing it in a positive way. Now for the last few minutes of this show. I know you wanted to get into what is unfolding now, political polarization, the craziness that is permeating through our conspiracy culture. I look back at twenty twenty and there's been a very rapid progression of things. It started out where we were coming together as a community to try and understand what was going on. People were realizing that there was a fundamental problem with our government and ruling class and that we were being lied to. And then we get the reaction from the parasitic ruling class to flood the Internet and to flood our community with bad information, causing division, and it's getting worse and worse. And now we have this political season where they're throwing theological concepts into the campaigns and throughout this election cycle, and it's becoming so insane and divisive. So there's a lot happening right now, and i'd love to get your insights into how everything's unfolding.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's it's uh, it's such a such a sight to behold. I mean, the other day, my son and my daughter were on YouTube and you know they're watching They're watching like Pokemon unboxing and stuff, and then it just became so a parent of how wild it is that you're gonna put a political ad on a Pokemon YouTube video. But you know, my kids are sitting there talking about Charis Art and then ah, then now they're talking about, uh, this politician this and he did that, and it's just like you're throwing this stuff in. It's becoming so obnoxious that I'm like, I'm I wonder, Like with the public relations people, it's just like who thought it was a good idea to have, like because it was a conservative ad. They're showing all of the issues that they find. So they have like some guy at some some some pride parade and he's got like some chaps on and like all this stuff. And it's like so so you're like, so you're okay with so you have a problem with it, but you're okay with ultimately letting that play during children's videos on YouTube, Like because now I have to answer a question right now, you know, dad, what's up with the guy? Why they got it? Why is it blurring his chest out? It's just like I wonder sometimes because I grew up in a very conservative minded place, right, like a lot of my friends growing up, you know currently, you know that, you know, they're Trump voters, they're they're conservatives. They but I also grew up with a lot of people who were, you know, more liberal minded people, And in this time now I find myself having conversations with people just trying to get them to acknowledge the value of people on the other side of their artists, because they've you know, I have a I had a you know, I have a cousin and some years ago he said there are no good people who ever voted for Trump. And I was like, I know, I know, like they're some of them my friends, Like what do you like, what do you mean He's like, no, it's impossible. And now, you know, I have a buddy, you know who you know, he's kind of at this this point where you know, he's so done with with h liberals, you know that, like he's easily triggered by them, and I have to like try to rein him back, like I like, you know, like I know that you attached these things to these people people, but you don't. Let don't don't fall into the concept that your political affiliation makes you a better person somehow than this person just because you guys support like it, you know from a person you know, I think people more, you know my perspective, and what sounds like your perspective is is we're sort of we're sort of we've sort of removed ourselves from like the two party system, Like we're not like we see that these are two sides of the same coin. We see there's nothing that I can do to get myself to to start believing in it, you know, Like my dad's always coming to me and he's like, he's like, you registered vote, you know, and I'm like, I I just can't. Based off of what I've listened to people say, Saul d I can't fall into that paradigm anymore. Because the idea that these political characters that they put out are somehow the most powerful people on the face of the planet. That seems like one of the craziest things that a person could ever believe. Like they don't even have enough money to be that powerful, Like, but they this is the role that they've been given, and the people believe in the roles, and you know, ultimately, all it serves to do is to further divide the people. And that's my biggest Yeah, man, it's just dividing.
Speaker 1: I think we're being gas lit on an extreme level. The theatrics are beyond ridiculous. You can look at both sides and example, Trump at a rally talking about if Christians go out to vote, we're gonna solve everything and you'll never have to vote again. This dude actually said that. It's like, what do you.
Speaker 2: Mean by that?
Speaker 1: Then you go to the Kamala rally where she's basically saying Christians aren't welcome. This man yells christ is king, and she's like, you're at the wrong rally. Now, I don't care what your spiritual beliefs are. That's not a presidential thing to do when you're campaigning. So it's so ridiculous on both sides, and you have people that are basically worshiping their candidate as an idol, as a savior that they're really gonna make a difference in their lives. I'm not saying that the result of the election won't affect us each individually in different ways, because it will. It's gonna affect each and every one of us. But we have to be aware that both sides are part of the same thing. Just like you were saying yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's the thing. You just have to be aware of the fact that you are watching theatrics, and for a lot of people, they don't. They're not viewing it like that. They're viewing it as some sense of with some sense of reality. And I think once you, I think people especially who come out of conspiracy culture, you start to understand that the structure of the world, the structure of the power of the world, is not how it's marketed, you know, like they don't like there are you know, I think for a lot of people, and maybe I don't know, maybe it was just me, but I think a lot of people saw with you know, with COVID, when you saw all those countries in the world get on the same accord. It lets you understand that there was the presence of something that transcended individual government like you let you understand that there is this presence in the world right that can align all of these things. You know, these people don't agree about nothing, you know, I mean, these nations are always in odds. Supposedly, they're always chirping back. It's like wrestling, you know what I mean. They're always chirping back and forth. But you know, when the commissioner comes in and says, Okay, this is how the story's going, and you know, readjusts it. It shows that there is something that goes above government that is the facilitator of this world. And I think some people would call that, you know, an arconic presence, or some would call it dmonic someone you know. But ultimately, whatever it is, it seems to be there, and I highly doubt that it cares whether that comes through the mouth of Kamala Hairs or Trump. Whatever it is up for the world, that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go back and forth with what you were saying. This arconic force, it seems at times it presents itself as though it wants us to be aware of it, almost as if it's tired of doing its job and it wants us to start taking accountability. And that also leads me to think that maybe it's all part of a greater force that is awakening humanity, and all of this is happening to serve a greater purpose. Like you said earlier, these clowns are playing their role and they believe they're doing this for their own self serving purposes, but in reality, there is something else possibly guiding the whole thing in a certain direction. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know if that has to do with I don't know. If it's powerful families, I don't know. I don't know if it's off world. I don't know what it is. But whatever it is has figured out in some way that it does not value life, right. It's it's self serving in the sense where it would create a living hell for the vast majority of humanity just so that it could. I don't even know prosper in some way, but that that presence seems to exist. And I don't put names on it or anything like that because I don't claim to know, but surely that thing seems to exist here, because this world we live in is not the world that I think most of us would create if given the ability to make a.
Speaker 1: World perspective that I struggle with. Has this reality been hijacked at some point? Are we being subjected to this arconic intelligence that continues to perpetually keep us in this slave state? Now, that could be the case, but I am very optimistic about things, and the way I see it is that either way, we are starting to become aware of it. I think that there are fundamental changes occurring in individuals' lives like yours and mine, and many listeners and many people that have started on their spiritual path. I also see that there's a lot of people who have no spiritual foundation who are exploring these concepts and getting lost, becoming insane, going mad. It's very important, especially for me, once I started going down these rabbit holes, to have some sort of spiritual understanding about the bigger picture, because if you just stay with the surface material stuff, you will get lost in it and it will never make sense and it will just lead to madness for most people. That's why you see a lot of people who start to look into this stuff start to get a spiritual foundation, and I am encouraged that that will continue to unfold as time moves on and whatever insanity they throw at us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my hope, you know, I like you said, you when you try to maintain some degree of positivity, you almost have to look at it from the standpoint of you know, when we talk about our creator, I think we put we sometimes have a way of putting our well, like, well that thing has to be all good or what you would call all good because well, that's what I strive to be. But it's like I think our creator brings all things, not just what I think is good or what somebody thinks is good. There's all there's these different aspects that have to do with you know, there are different aspects that you know, we define as good and evil, but these are these are just words really, you know, like I was saying to my dad the other day, you know, there may be there's somebody in some third world country right now who hears about the United States and how it's citizens, fund it's military to go do whatever it does in the world, and then like all those people must be evil. So some there's there's people who think that us, just as being Americans, are evil, right, And these are largely just that mean, you know, I'm not trying to say that they don't have a perspective, but it's all perceptual. It's all about you know, there's there's somebody who who thinks ill of you. There's somebody who defines you by your negative attributes. But it's up to you to gravitate towards whichever you know, to the side you want to. Like, if you're we have to. I think one of the problems that we end up having is is that we uh, we don't understand that in ourselves is some degree of darkness, and we don't. We don't like to acknowledge it. We were taught to be shameful of it, to hide it, and ultimately to forget about it. But it's like that, I don't I just don't see that as the natural order of how things are. You know, there always seems to be a dualistic concept.
Speaker 1: It makes me wonder if we could have spiritual growth and spiritual evolution without conflict and adversity. It's like in the Matrix, we created a perfect world for you guys, but you hated it, so we had to throw in some darkness and evil in there so that you could be content. I think that we, on some level we need some of the darkness so that we can choose the light. Basically, we learn from the darkness. There's many people that probably gravitate towards it and embrace the darkness, and that's probably a way to lose the game. I think that we're supposed to learn from it and then grab towards the light. And I think that's what could be happening on a larger scale with humanity is we are experiencing darkness, we're learning from it, and we're also learning whether we want to align with that or we want something better for ourselves. And I'm hoping that the majority of people will eventually learn that the darkness has no benefit and that embracing what's good is not only going to benefit them, but the whole of humanity. So, like I said, I'm optimistic. I know that there's probably going to be a lot of turmoil in our future. But what would you say to people in closing that are looking for some sort of spiritual understanding and how to navigate some of the times that we might be phasing.
Speaker 2: Well, I think now, you know, in this time, like you said, we expect turmol. I was just thinking not too long ago about how we you know, us living in I would say, a Christianized society, not to say that that's like some evil thing, but just as a byproduct, a lot of me studying Christianity now is about how do these things connect with my psychology how I think about things. So I was thinking the other day about, you know how for the last two thousand years within Christian society. We've continuously lived in societies that were trained to believe that the world was about to end at any minute. Right, So even back then, right they were expecting it to happen any day. Jesus said it was, you know, happened any day. And we've continuously sort of lived in these societies where we always we always think the end of the world is right around the corner. There's always somebody there, you know, whether it's here two thousand, twenty eleven or twenty twelve, or there's always somebody. I love watching those videos where, you know, people's prophecies that don't that fall through, because we're always thinking that it's that moment where the world can't take anymore too, it's at the boiling point. And I think we perpetually lived in that so long that we just normalize it. Now we're like, well, yeah, of course, you know. I mean, look, if he gets in there, it's over, if she gets in there, it's over. It's just business as usual for us. We're always thinking the world about that. So have some understanding if you if you if you're feeling some kind of way about this, have some understanding that at other times in history, other people thought the same way, and somehow humanity found its way to continue. I have a deep degree of faith in humanity that regardless of what is thrown at it, we are resilient and we figure out how to overcome. We are champions. That's that's that's why you watch movies. You watch movies so you can see the protagonist through the change journey. But the protagonist is you. It's that hero's journey. It's the protagonist. This is always a picture of you. This is not just you, but us. This is who we are. We we we we fail. It's like I heard somebody say that no God. Bob Proctor listened to him a lot, he's a great speaker. But he said he talked to an astronaut. He said, the astronaut told him that when a ship is going to the moon, it fails all the way to the moon. So it's constantly failing and course corrected. It's failing and it's course corrected. I believe that's what we're doing, you know. We we're trying to figure out how to live on this planet, how to get along as well as we possibly can. We don't always get it right. Sometimes we mess it up. But ultimately I believe that, you know, I don't believe that I'll be alive when on that day, but I believe, I hold out belief in humanity that we will one day figure out how to live with some better degree of harmony in this world. And like you were saying about with spirituality and meditation, I think that those are tools and coming into the realization that everything that you've put outside of you is actually connected to you in some way. You know. I know what it's like to go outside and too for everything to look like it's outside of me and opposed to me. And I also know what it's like to walk outside and feel in harmony. And if that's something that you would, you know, want to integrate into your life, it's absolutely possible. It's it's a it is not it's not an overnight thing, you know this, But the more you see the value in it, the more you do it, you know, I think the better your experience here will be.
Speaker 1: It's like my friend Birch Driver says that there's this illusion amongst humanity of separation, when if we just realized that we are all one, that would solve the conflict in our reality. But will thank you so much. This was great information. Before we close out, let everyone know how they can find out more about you, pick up your book all the good stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, you know you if you really want to get a hold of me Willbaby at gmail dot com. I'm you know, I'm waiting for you to flood me now, but uh but but absolutely, I'll I'll send uh, I'll give I'll give Chris link to my uh my ebook if you want to check it out. I think it's five dollars on gum rude. But it's you know, like I said, it's it's what maybe thirteen pages or so, but it's not long, it's concise, and I wrote it with the intent to try to help people. So if you know, if you're into it, definitely go check it.
Speaker 1: Excellent. I will have that link right in the description, Will if you could just send me that when you need a chance. Absolutely, it was a great conversation. I'd love to do this again and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule. Check out our friends at brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solona wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Salana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much more, much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.