Speaker 1: This episode of The Lapsed Fan. This Unwrappening twenty twenty five boss brought to you by our new friends at livit Well. If you listen, if you're going to be if you're going to join us with the Unwrappening, you better live it right and you better want it Yes. Livit Folks was built on a simple idea, put the most proven performance ingredients in one system at the right doses, so you don't need a shell full of supplements to train at a high level this holiday season, or maybe to work off those holiday pounds. That's a good point. You need to work off those off those off the turkey, Off the turkey sandwiches number one, the sandwiches you gotta or work off that pumpkin pie. You gotta work off that mincemeat pie coming up Christmas time. Yeah, a lot to work off the New Year champagne as well. Absolutely. Instead of piecing together pre workouts creating electrolytes and amino acids from different brands, TLF proved Livit Yes brings together the ingredients with the strongest research behind them for building muscle and proving endurance, supporting hydration and maintaining energy. Motherfucker activate from livit sets the tone before training with clinically supported ingredients for focus, blood flow, endurance, and sustained energy. We know something about flow, don't mean absolutely, and I'm not talking about progressive. We know that we know about flow, We know about flow, and we know about endurance and going for the long haul. Recover from livit delivers what your body relies on afterward, essential amino acids, creating electrolytes and carbohydrates so you can rebuild muscles, stay hydrated, and actually benefit from the work you put in. It's a complete, clean system designed by doctors and former wrestlers, ladies and gentlemen who wanted formulas based on real evidence, not trends. If you're looking for performance and you want to do it in a way that's TLF approved this holiday season for the workout freak in your life, you're looking for performance, you're looking for recovery, and you're looking for value in one place. Live it l I V gives you all of it in one system. So here's what you do, Solar System members. As part of giving back to your co chairs and spreading the love of TLF approved, moved and sponsored products on to your immediate Circle, Your dearest and nearest. Visit live it Nation l I v I T Nation dot com. Use the promo code lapsed and you'll get five percent off of your order. That's livitnation dot com. Promo code lapsed for five percent off your order. Let him know the co chairman sent you. This holiday season. It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack mcarnaco and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 2: We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up for these folks.
Speaker 3: We've been for a little boys this year.
Speaker 1: Every name, it's an artificial tree. So I did artificial job. Timmy Timeless are your excusion player? Inability to adjust hollow the reindeer. The Lapsed Fan dollar Man set it claus it say It's.
Speaker 3: Not so.
Speaker 1: Amber. Back in the twenty twenty five tre Left Christmas Show, the um Wrapping four continues to unfold beneath your and our tree. It's been an outpouring of suits, of scripts, of blankets and horrors, E camera horrors, training cards and action figures and DVDs and books and boss, what's next? All you gotta here? We got this one. This one was damaged in transit. This is up royal mail. Ah Yes, many package from the Royal Mail Philip Bain. Oh yeah, I a homie. Here we go. Uh oh we got oh wrapped this one? Yes, I said, damaged. Let's see if there's a note. Yes, there it is, oune note running out of counterspace rapidly. Yeah, seriously, it's getting to be a big fucking emergency. There's shit everywhere. Card from Ashgate Hospice. Oh nice little Oh I love that. What a quaint Victorian scene. There we go. We got double notes here to Jack JP at all with best wishes for Christmas in the new year. All the best, Phil. Yes, we're going full euro now. Ye. Well boy, we've turned the unwrapping over to the Europeans, so what great support.
Speaker 4: We dear Jack and JP seasons. Greetings from Mary, Old England. The cart and I have spent essentially just depict Saint Mary's Gate, a street named after Gate, and it's a legacy, the fact that this part of England was occupied by the Vikings over a thousand years ago. And Chesterfield's distinctive fourteenth century church with its crooked spire which both leans and twists. I hope this message finds you well and full of festive chair twenty twenty five is coming to a close, and what a year it has been in the wider wrestling industry. WWE they buwed on Netflix in ESPN and repeatedly broke their own live ticket revenue records and then for houses that they milked every last penny from to actually celebrates the fact that they paid through the notes to see an exhibition of choreographed, collaborative, contrived carnival combat. WW further expanded their international reach with Triple AH purchasing Triple A and WW hosting premium live events in Saudi Arabia, France, and Australia, as well as a number of live episodes of Raw from overseas two which afforded me the opportunity to watch episodes of Raw live for the first time ever. As US primetime is in the early hours of the morning here, so catching me live is I could be noted too, so catching his live is inconvenient for someone who isn't nocturnal. Talking of actually watching week two week, I unlapsed at the start of the year with Raw debuting on Netflix. I actually watched it week to week from debut through to WrestleMania, after which I lapsed hard Since then. Since then I have only caught the occasional pl if only to follow along with your excellent live calls. The Raw debut saw Hulk Hogan make what would be his final Was it raw? Did he appearing raw?
Speaker 1: He was on the La raw from now?
Speaker 3: It was raw?
Speaker 1: I thought there was oh when he came out wave the flag and got booed January sixth.
Speaker 4: Year, I don't remember anymore. The Raw debut saw Hulk Hogan make what would be his final ever appearance in the WWA, barely able to walk, not even going out to the ring but the entrance stage, eating boo to the building. Little did we know at the time that he wasn't long for this world, being joined in the Battle Royal in the Sky by Sabu and Steve Mcmackazie McMichael died too for him.
Speaker 1: We did it this yeah too.
Speaker 4: At the time of writing the Complete Hell, Cogan is just getting going. But as thatat you'll have digs harder and deeper than anyone else in the quest for the definitive truth. In the industry where the truth is often regarded as an awkward inconvenience or something to be buried deep so deep they hope nobody will ever be able.
Speaker 1: To find it.
Speaker 4: I will, as ever, look forward to this developing and continuing as we continued Terry's quest to make his body as large as his head, with lots of juice and rigs on the journey, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 4: For the fourth year in a row, I've sent you a contribution toward the annual unwrappening. Previously, I have sent you a various board and card games, which you have my blessing to redistribute as you wish, along with distinctly British treats, including pup snacks of various variety. And this time I have sent you a gift each along with some more of what you have enjoyed for me in the past to start a more local produce a Thornton's Milk, chocolate chieky reindeer cheek and more flavors of Swivels squashes right here in Derbyshire. I love also sent some Christmas themed Percy pinks and Colin caterpillars from everyone's favorite upper crust food hole Marks and Spencer and violet festive themed Harriboo. No pub snacks this time, no shrimp flavored like, no no uh, cress, shrimp flavors, shrimp flavored ass trinkets whatever they were calling no pubs. Design, couldn't think of anything I hadn't already sent. It was maleable. Didn't want to risk sending you pickled eggs via national posts. Can you read that last sentence again? I think that says it all about the unwrappening. I didn't want to risk sending you pickled eggs via international posts. Might have gotten a major tariff on that one major awards. Please open your gifts this the missives will continue on the next page. That's what he wants to open first before we read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, far be it for us to to not follow directions. I don't know what's what's wow? So many Christmas packages, but it seems like there's a seems like he's making reference to something other than Yeah, see the Christmas se Christmas Street. See I see swizzles. There are sweets and swizzles in there. But let's we'll do these first. Okay, I don't know which one is. Which does that other name? Though? Oh wait, they are, Jack says mine. All right, good, look at that. I'll go first, all right for it? A look at this vader from the Elite Collection, a lot of Harley with listening. I said, Harley Race, like, what's that? Well, I guess they do that where you like take parts of it and you make it with somebody else, with the gloves that come on and off. What do you have? He's giving me the look of like complete staring into space. He's staring a hole in me. It's brother love. He tosses. He tossed it. He tossed the rather love figure across the room. Here in the unwrapping, He's Lapsed fan Wrestling podcast with Jack and S and jpisio.
Speaker 3: Lapsed fan Wrestling podcast for.
Speaker 4: JP and action figure of everyone's favorite w B Executive Mark mccool's Shill Bruce Fucking pictures himself for the love the under Settlers, O G. Managab for listening to Til for years. We all need a live of love and respect. The JP in particular has for Bruce and he was clearly overawed by his share presence in charisma when you went to Mark under Selam mccool's clearly dreadful live show, The Dreadmendman Dreadman Shure. Now he can recreate a special moment with his action figures figures. Jack had mentioned in the past that he laments the lack of a big Van Vader Hasbro. Fortunately I wasn't able to magic one up, but I was able to They do well. They have the new Hasbro now seen that one, and then someone gave us a custom to.
Speaker 1: I'm lamenting the lack of a real one, right why Hasbro contract at some point?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately I wasn't able to magic one up, but I was able to get to a regular Vada figure.
Speaker 1: Perhaps he can.
Speaker 4: Fight the regular Hasbros as Super Vader, owing to his largest size. Together, but the love in Vader can form a tag team in JP's toy feed called the fat pieces of Shit.
Speaker 1: Kill up the great work, Have a great Christmas and a happy New Year. All the best for twenty for twenty six, yours for the relapsed Philip Bane of my existence are mendous vill oh man. All right, where we start here? There we are. The caterpill is Colin Connie's caterpillar? Is Christmas time? Ah, Colin Connie? What is this? Are these like swizzles? I'll do the purse. You can do the the catapills. I'll do the pursy. Pig, Naughty and Nice piglets. Hello, like you just walked into the shop. All right, let's try these squishy red things blue the smell Connie hmm, nice sour apple made with real fruit juice. Well, I'm sure these are actually delicious. M hm Okay, Colin and Connie. The caterpillars Christmas time. They're called from em He's dotty shape flavor gums I made in Germany. Oh, not really British? Are the holiday? Not really British holiday?
Speaker 3: No pigments? Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you say? It's the fucking wackiest thing. What else we got there? Swizzles, piggy Piggy tried the Percy pig, Naughty and Nice pig ones.
Speaker 2: Many nicks see the limited traditions share size m h m hmm, Sue if perhaps here?
Speaker 1: Yes, very good. I look at the air home for Yeah. Yeah, it's gonna spend it on stuff. It's gonna wrap my teeth in my mind. Harry boomerry mix m I want one would be like mince meat? Right? Would not that be delicious? Night hariboos the gummy bears, guys, it's very festive. How else surprises? I do love these Christmas gums. I like this tration. We should have these really have these squishy.
Speaker 4: We just have like we just have you know, it's like Reese's peanut butter cups that have like red and green fucking wrapping, wrapping in the shape like a tree, right.
Speaker 1: Sweet all sour well surprise not getting bods looks like go haribou elf surprise. What's it going to be? All to your nice kids and grown ups? Love it? So the happy world of feather as long as kids and grums can enjoy together. Did you get sweeter sour mur as well? Is it hitting your hide? Wow? I like these these quite a bit of surprises from it, not fucking at all. Oh my god. More shoeiesh oh my god, we can't yeah, I guess we can. Those are my favorite. I love the squashie squishes, tropical fizzors mm hmm, sour shooting stars. I'm gonna try the tropical. I love the one that was that was pink and blue. That was my favorite one last weeks. I want to be good, but it never is good. Mm hmm. No topic is no good. Tastes like a like a asshole, like a scratch and sniff like air freshener squashes fizzers, you know that sour. They're not that sour. It's not compared to them. The surprise elves makes sense. What's a fizzer? Think of that? Mean? This was it like a fucking I think it's like a It's like a soda physics. It doesn't actually fizz, but it has that that hint of carbonation in there almost right, yeah, M, And here we are Thurman's cheeky reindeer. Is that the last one? The last one? All right, We're gonna close it off with the reindeer. I am wired right now, right Thermons Urman's sparky plugs, sparky reindeer. These are cool Thornton's not Thurmon's. Thornton's. When I says, oh, ship established chocolate and have a cheeky reindeer, you break off his legs. That's kind of kind of precious, actually it's cheeky. M Chocolate money, the Eastern chocolate. That's good, well made. Wow, So many fucking British delicacies. I think enough of the sweets Christmas sweets dangerous straight from the UK. What are you going back for? That's surprise Surprise brought it back all right, Phil, if you're wondering that chocolate too, but I don't want to hog it. Yeah, there you go, man. These are great, always great to hear from Phil across the pond, and always great for our European friends to be like, you know, this is this is Christmas to me. These are the kind of things that are presumably in the stockings or just you know, in the candy dishes at your relatives houses and in the stores and shops. And I love how they do Christmas timed ones. It's not just like generic stuff that it seems like you can buy all year. It seems like there's a great tradition of things only being available around this very special time of year. Whoa, I think Boston's got a sour one. Yep, oh yeah, I must not have got a sour one then, because I wasn't feeling at that one. Oh really, Noah, that was more shower roll them. All right, We're going to work to clear our palettes again because there is probably gonna be sushi in the next one. And uh, imagine want to come is the twenty twenty five unwrappening continues to unfold. There is there is a production of the lab Entertainment Group. Its content is intended for brevity use only. Really so sorry, we want