Speaker 1: Oh this sound makes me feel so pretty. Okay, I love it. It's time for clicking or skipping. You are pretty? Thank you, pretty ugly? Third grade said what Dave said? Stupid?
Speaker 2: Hey Dave?
Speaker 3: I said, hey, you are pretty, and he said thanks, you know what, pretty ugly?
Speaker 2: You know what you did?
Speaker 1: What psych psich?
Speaker 2: Hey, you are listen to this one, Dave, Hey, Tony, you are pretty.
Speaker 1: Not thank you for not thank you for not embarrassing us in front of George lindsay, I appreciate it. Well, you know, I'm a pro. I will say this though.
Speaker 3: Here's something pretty unique that we left out Today he did our show and it was ten years ago today he did his last show in Louisville.
Speaker 1: Oh no, wo.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: It's crazy? All right, Dave, give me a headline. We'll try to figure out these pop culture issues and see if we even know who the hell these people are.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, you know these two headline AFLAC and Jennifer Garner are not getting back together.
Speaker 1: Shocking click on in. I just want to hear a little bit about it. She's moved on because he's he just can't can't make the right choice, which is which is.
Speaker 2: Her not happening.
Speaker 4: Sources are stressing in no uncertain terms that the pair are firmly in the friend zone and focused on co parenting. There's also another point. While Ben is single again, Garner is in a solid relationship with CEO John C. Miller, CEO of what what.
Speaker 2: Of Miller Beer? Actually Miller, No, I don't know's.
Speaker 1: He's obviously man Hollywood Royalty. And I said, there's no movie stars anymore. Even Matt Damon are pretty they're they're movie stars. They're movie stars. They've done so much, even in the directing fields, and they keep succeeding. Every four or five years they have a huge movie. But I did hear them one day or Matt Damon said, him and a flack auditioned for a Dead Poet Society. They did not get it, so they were sent home. They took a job at a movie theater to tear tickets. Right, yeah, well the biggest movie that year was Dead Poet Society and Ethan Hawks blew up like he became a star. That was so sad. So she says, what that jerk, Dad, Oh, I know the guy, the kid the kid theater. But he said, this is the business. He goes We went from really close getting to a part in a movie to working at the movie theater for the movie you auditioned for and it's the biggest movie of the year. He goes to him and Alflight would sit there and eat popcorn and going ah, and then you got list everybody coming out. Great movie. No, he said, people were leaving crime.
Speaker 2: He was like, we were almost in that movie. Headline.
Speaker 4: Jennifer Hudson hit in the face by a basketball at a Knicks game.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Hudson has a show. I've watched a little bit of it.
Speaker 3: Jennifer Hudson.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say that I like it or dislike it. I just was say this to executives of television stations. Not everyone can do. She get a talk show.
Speaker 2: Hopes.
Speaker 1: I click on it, Click on it, dream girl. She didn't have glasses or something, because that would.
Speaker 2: That could hurt.
Speaker 4: Jennifer got in on the action during the Knicks game this week. The singer took a basketball straight to the noggin in a moment that has gone viral online while sitting courtside with Common That is me.
Speaker 3: That's I just want to say, this is very serious. Balls to the face can affect you for life.
Speaker 4: A ball went flying. Lance Armstrong was there and knocked her glasses off. You were right, Common tried to shield her from the ball, but it was all in vain.
Speaker 1: Wasn't quick enough, wasn't quick what all in vain to make?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't have to know that's a dog to make matters. It was in the script. I didn't even make that one up to make matters worse. Point guard Miles McBride crashed into her seat as well. It was a melee, almost a fracas is she okay?
Speaker 1: That's important? Doctor?
Speaker 2: Glasses off?
Speaker 3: So is basketball right?
Speaker 5: Hurt?
Speaker 2: It did have dimples on it. They did not stop.
Speaker 1: That does hurt. I'm sorry when you have basketball to the face like that and you're wearing glasses, I'm sorry that can knock you down. That's that's a one. I go to the next one for you to stop it.
Speaker 2: Headline.
Speaker 4: Justin Bieber's assistant allegedly quits amid rumors of his concerning behavior.
Speaker 1: All right, click on this because this is a little bit deeper than we think, and I will I will ask a question. Go ahead, click on it.
Speaker 4: There are some reports going around that Justin Bieber's longtime assistant, Matteo called us I am Mateo.
Speaker 2: Called us I am This is my brother Potato.
Speaker 4: He quit to focus on acting. The departure comes as Bieber has moved to cut ties with the relayationships that no longer serve him. Sources for TMZ have hit back, apparently saying that called Does hasn't worked for Bieber since twenty twenty. The sources also clarify that actually called Dos wasn't even his personal assistant, that he just managed his estate.
Speaker 1: Okay, hang on his la estate. Yes, so let me stop you. So you think, Dwight think about being so rich that you have a guy that just manages one of your homes? Right, Okay, I need someone to manage this? And what was his name? Matteo Gotel Hello, I'm gonna tell how can I help you? Are you delivering? You? Not deliveries around back? What are you doing.
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: I managed here? Yes, I managed here.
Speaker 2: I think that would be bath I think that would be bad.
Speaker 1: But you are so rich and you're so busy that you can't even take care of your own house that you have someone that is a manager of your home in l A right, that is crazy Jmy Justin Bieber net worth three under four hundred million.
Speaker 3: He had now but three hundred million.
Speaker 2: Wow, don't say Dave nailed it.
Speaker 1: And but we will find out. And I think it is true that he's probably back on drugs. Yeah, I think it is in because remember he gave himself over to Christ he got sober. But I think there's gonna be something in the news eventually that will.
Speaker 3: Let's see how Justin crushes because I gotta tell you, had you were I, Dave would have been all right. But had you or I become a singer or a movie star at his age, we'd be dead by it.
Speaker 2: He's thirty one years old.
Speaker 1: I just I feel sorry for him, as I did too.
Speaker 2: Headline.
Speaker 4: I don't know who this is. Michael Sheen paid off one million dollars of debt from nine hundred people with his own money.
Speaker 1: He's not Michael Sheen. Is an actor, he's not. It's not he's been, not Martin Sheen. It's Michael Sheen.
Speaker 2: He's been, he's been.
Speaker 3: Not related, he's been in Passengers, Prodigal Son, Underworld.
Speaker 1: He's not. I don't think he's related, but click on it. I think this is a good story though, click on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Michael Sheen has wiped out one point two million dollars in debt for nine hundred people by using one hundred and twenty nine thousand dollars of his own money. The Good Omens actor founded a debt acquisition company to assist struggling residence in his home of Port Talbot, Wales. The shocking thing is that people have started having to use credit cards overdrafts to pay for basics. Said he wanted to take action. He said, once you're underwater, it's very hard to get out again. That's why I wanted to do this, to draw attention to the fact that this is going on and we need to push to try to make a difference for people.
Speaker 3: Net worth of him sixteen million of who him, Michael Sheen, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's and he's given away a million something.
Speaker 2: And twenty nine thousand of his solo But here's even show.
Speaker 4: His initiative follows the closure of the Port Talbot steel mill, which left many unemployed.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, though, a rich guy can go into a town and say I'm covering the credit card debt of everybody and it wouldn't affect like you, What do you mean, who the whole town give me the bill, but.
Speaker 3: They'll go right back out and do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, jeez, dude, I'm trying to say they have so much money that they could go. Oh I'm sorry. You mean everyone that has credit card debt is a terrible spender? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Except for me.
Speaker 1: She doesn't let you spend anything on the cards. That's why you don't have debt. Not on the cards, she knows, just a judge, judgmental judge, judge, not on the car.
Speaker 2: She knows.
Speaker 1: They're just gonna go back at their Spindkid, why would we paid off because they can't they can't buy groceries. Well they're gonna, dudes, go out.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: They got a backyard.
Speaker 3: And don't think you get grow cue covers gros spaghetti tree for yourself.
Speaker 4: Any guys done yes headline Gwyneth Paltrow quote drank every night during Palisades fires.
Speaker 1: I think she's a lot of fun. I bet you that she's a lot of fun. She's a liar.
Speaker 3: Gwyneth Paltrow is a liar.
Speaker 1: You still can't get it.
Speaker 2: I've got the candle to prove it all?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: What's Gwenna making it about her?
Speaker 4: Gwyneth Paltrow opened up about how menopause and the LA wildfires pushed her to drink nightly, saying I've used alcohol for its purpose. On the March fourth episode of the Goop po.
Speaker 1: Podcast You don't know what a podcast is? A podcast is a radio show with less revenue.
Speaker 4: She told doctor Mary Claire Haver that while her menopause symptoms are usually meant, she's taking the wildfire and equating it with their menopause, drinking during the fires in January made everything worse. My symptoms were completely out of control, she admitted, realizing for the first time how much alcohol impacted her menopause experience. She said she's also been struggling with insomnia and anxiety. Quote, I would just wake up and I would get crushed with anxiety, which I've never had in my life. And then I got to smell those damn candles everywhere.
Speaker 1: What I think is a healthy thing for your relationship if you're married to someone that's in that age group that when they're struggling and becoming a little difficult to go ahead and say could this be part of your menopaus. That is a really good thing to say to a woman while she's going through menopaul's emotional and hormonal changes.
Speaker 2: If she's younger, just go sounds like somebody special.
Speaker 1: Or you could say that to them and then they turn into a werewolf that night.
Speaker 4: But call you, They call you and kill you to death and then and then play basketball.
Speaker 3: Correct, But that was teen wolf. That's not Gwyneth Paltrow. Hormonal Gwyneth Paltrow. Band name Hormonal Gwyneth Paltrow.
Speaker 4: Headline Bachelor Nations, Gabby Windy and skip it headline, Big Brother Winter arrested for shopping.
Speaker 2: The guy's name is Boogie.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 4: Skip it headline. Megan Markle's half brother slam Netflix.
Speaker 1: Show Click on It Again. I was on her side for the longest time, and now she's She's the one that's in fault.
Speaker 2: Megan with Love.
Speaker 4: Megan has been catching some strays from viewers and reviewers since debudding on Netflix, debuting in some circles, but one of those slamming the show is someone she knows well, her estranged half brother, Thomas Markle Junior. On Talk TV in the UK, You said the show was bland and generic, and called out the princess's claim that she grew up watching cooking shows and grew up cooking all the time, adding that the former actress didn't cook anything for anybody ever growing up. Uh.
Speaker 1: You always got a wonder when when one of these celebrities is estranged from their family. Aaron Rodgers, Megan, it's everybody else's fault. It's everybody else's fault. Like if all the family, like all the siblings and the parents are a strange from you, there's some there's something there, right, Yeah, And I think this is probably the you know what's bad when your brother comes in, she's she's the B word. What's B word? Bad? Yeah? Bad boogerhead boger.
Speaker 2: You can't say that.
Speaker 1: You can't say that on radio? Should I?
Speaker 2: I think it's okay, Johnny Fever it's after ten.
Speaker 4: Am headline The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives star skipping Scubbus coup The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives. Wow headline Another Ben story, ben affleck box at Sun admiring six thousand dollars kicks.
Speaker 1: Six thousand dollars. Those are shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but six grand for shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I'm not surprised. Uh, click on it.
Speaker 4: He may be a millionaire many times over, but Ben Affleck still occasionally hits the brakes on spending, particularly when it's his kids looking to break into dad wallet. The actor took his thirteen year old son Samuel to the God Soul Sneaker Convention recently.
Speaker 1: God So, come on, man, No, he bought a pair of used ones. Okay, yeah, I bet Sneaker Convention. When the teen seemed fixated on a pair of door Air Jordan ones.
Speaker 4: Asking price six grand, Ben's reaction was, when every parent is familiar with you like those because they're expensive, he told his son, who were played, No, they're tough.
Speaker 2: I've always said they look good.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: Dad eventually seemed to agree with the son as to how cool the sneakers were. Even a sun balked when he heard the price, and once again Ben broke into his every dad routine. That's a lot of lawns you got to mow out there, he said.
Speaker 1: It's a good line.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he moved a good line.
Speaker 1: It's just a line, dude, What's what do you have to hate people?
Speaker 3: You're a hater you're pissing with me on every damn thing I say today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because are you having trouble at home? No, you're pissing me on you take it too much? Why you hate people? Why do you hate people?
Speaker 3: I hate stupid people that say stuff like, well, you have to cut lawns and they're worth three hundred million.
Speaker 2: They never cut a lawn.
Speaker 1: At least he's given him some sort of.
Speaker 2: Right now, that's it? Who we have?
Speaker 4: Uh, Tony's breaking breaking, Tony's breaking alignment?
Speaker 3: Baby, how it's potholes season. It's pothole season. You're gonna need him. Go to Tony's breaking alignment. They're not gonna rip you off. How about a place that you could trust when it comes to maintenance and preventive maintenance.
Speaker 2: On your vehicle?
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: Could you guys be any louder?
Speaker 2: Is there anything you could do?
Speaker 3: While I'm reading my sponsor Tony's breaking alignment? Family owned and operate for three generations? Why is that important? Because you could trust them? They put more? They put more. You hate pots and pants? You might wanna bang around Jody?
Speaker 2: Or is that enough?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Tony's breaking the line, But they don't give you just a warranty.
Speaker 2: They give you a.
Speaker 3: Three year, thirty six thousand mile warranty on every single job they do. Folks, put your mind at rest. Go Louisvell's Best. That's Tony's break and alignment. When we come back, we're talking Saint Lawrence, Baby My My Home Court, and fish Fries.
Speaker 1: Louis Rock, Louisvill's Rock Station News right away forty w h A S. I do want to apologize to Dwight.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I just read my horoscope and apparently my the planets are in line from my so my chakras are messed up.
Speaker 2: I think Jupiter is in your ainus.
Speaker 1: I think that might be a possibility. And my jupiters or been in your ainus all day.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: So I apologize. I'm yelling at you more than normal and I and it's my horscope says, my chakras are not lined up well, chucker con Hey, let's.
Speaker 2: Still one chaka is lower than the other one.
Speaker 4: It's just what well that Yeah, yeah, you have been kind of hard on him today.
Speaker 3: Let's go down to the Crystal store and get you some new I think I need it, but first let me cleanse your Aura Hurt get a magnetic bracelet. Jony and Kelly over your are from Louisville Metro Safe. But we're not talking Louisville Metro Safe. We're talking about my home field, which is Saint Lawrence. That was my old neighborhood fielding Way and Lewis sat Lawrence is the best. Saint Lawrence is a good Paris baby.
Speaker 1: Hey, what do you bring us today?
Speaker 2: I've talked about it, now you've had it. It's but I got to tell you that's incredible fish. Yeah, that's amazing. Okay.
Speaker 1: The best way I can describe it is that it's not a fish patty or for a sandwich, fish chunks fish, big old chunk nuggets.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: A lot of nugget though, because you're you're not selling it right where you say nugget because it's Hugh mong Yes, yeah, it's big nugs hand cut.
Speaker 3: But by the way, that was my that was my Nickname's not true big nugs.
Speaker 1: So obviously fish fries are happening. This Friday is the first fry. We had Fat Tuesday and ash Wednesday yesterday, so getting things warmed up, tell us the line up for Saint Lawrence.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we started at five o'clock, start serving and uh live music tomorrow night. We're trying that this year.
Speaker 1: New Oh you got music, you got some live music.
Speaker 3: You are usually for the picnic. I mean you've booked some big names and there Caribous played there. Remember, yes, several years, booked some good acts. But what time can people start getting fish at Saint lo They start getting at five o'clock tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. I'm gonna bet you there's a line there is before the first before you open the door.
Speaker 6: They we let people in and sit down and we may you know early, get that early. You know.
Speaker 2: I'll look over moving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll look over because we're in the back parking line. I'll look over in an hour before people start lining up, before they before you open the doors.
Speaker 6: The Holy Church people look forward to this. I mean, whether you belong to you know, the Catholic Church does matter.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I used to used to be my neighborhood. I would go down there and get fish sandwich every Friday.
Speaker 2: I'm not Catholic. Okay.
Speaker 1: Some schools though, step up in a way where Lords Lords has a drive through, Well they do that to lure you in.
Speaker 2: I am some dude lunches man our lady of lords.
Speaker 1: But you it is that you call it in and then they take it out out of the back and they delivered to you in your car. It's not a bad deal.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 6: We just don't have the room for that. But you know, yeah, it's uh, you know, come in and have a good time. Yeah, get you a cold beverage, yeah yeah, Sit and listen to some live music.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've had a lot of great times at Saint Lawrence, and I think there's one time where I really really felt bad for someone.
Speaker 7: At Saint Lawrence.
Speaker 3: And here's what here it is one of my best friends, Dean Phelps, got married Jennifer Phelps, and the wedding was at Saint Lawrence. And of course the reception was in the gym at Saint Lawrence. What was the night of the O J Chase And so they're trying to put you the first dance all this nobody's paying attention to.
Speaker 2: Everybody's huddle around the TV. But St.
Speaker 3: Lawrence a lot of good times down there. And then this fish is incredible. So you all do that there.
Speaker 6: We do Yeah, we bred it. We'll bred it tonight, make all of our sides. We make every side except coast law.
Speaker 1: And then how much alcohol is consumed preparing tonight for tomorrow.
Speaker 3: There's alpha.
Speaker 6: You know, I can't I can't really answer that. You know, we're so busy, you know, you don't really pay attention to what's going on with your surroundings.
Speaker 1: We were talking about the batter earlier. Every place has their own batter. Yeah, nobody buys this thing in a bat. They make their own batter. What you asked, what's in this one?
Speaker 2: What did he say?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite batter for fish?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm an oak excuse me, I'm an old Guardian Angels guy. It was always miller like flour, some kind of corn meal and eggs. All I knew. But we weren't really allowed to try Catholic fish growing up.
Speaker 2: We wanted to go right.
Speaker 7: They were talking about some families are beyond redemption. So we we had on the side of the table. We had to go to Arthur Treacher's Fish and chips. Is the best that we could do.
Speaker 1: So I'm beginning that's exactly right.
Speaker 7: I got Catholic.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you the fish you brought in it is fantastic, all right, cod codfish?
Speaker 1: Is that cod? Ok? All right? But it's it's about three inches thick.
Speaker 6: Thank it's big. We make friends. We make a lot of friends. Yeah yeah. Even the even the sandwiches are are like that. Just you know, it's incredible. Don't give me the thin sandwich guy. No, no, no, no, no, I need the big big guy. We call those worker pieces. Yeah, those in the back.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's awesome, you know the ones.
Speaker 3: I bet it's debatable who has the best fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. I gotta tell you that's really talked about it and talked.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, thank you for bringing it in there. We'll feed the news department here after we get off the air.
Speaker 6: I don't want the people at Saint lawnce thing I brought that much in.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you.
Speaker 2: Didn't bring that much.
Speaker 3: But I have the ability to just tear pieces when I get done feeding the when I get done the cell store.
Speaker 1: Don't don't do eleven baskets stuff. Don't I knew that's where you were going. Don't do it. Tell us tacks are coming it. Remember it can come back and we'll wrap up the show. Dave, was that cool with me?
Speaker 2: How about ein.
Speaker 1: Elan and Eland five nine nine twenty eight hundred nine twenty eight hundred is the phone number call and why one percent commission rate when you sell in your house, keep the equity in your home. If you sell a half a million dollar house, when you can get there real quick these days, that's twelve fifteen thousand dollars in your pocket that you could be given to a real estate agent. Or you could go with elin and Eland five nine nine twenty eight hundred call it now and said you can sell my house for one percent and he was like, yep, I bet you. We do that in about seven days. So let's get it started with Eatlin and Eedland back after this news radio forty whs cover. Oh that means Marty book from Earl Books, Carriage Ford, Marty. I want to say happy birthday to your dad.
Speaker 5: Very nice, very nice. He would have been ninety six today, ninety six years.
Speaker 1: When did we lose.
Speaker 5: We lost him September sixteenth and twenty twenty one. If you uh that picture that I posted on there is how he looked the day the day he passed away. He really did that. He held on and he worked until he couldn't work no more.
Speaker 1: Uh, he left you a pretty good legacy at Earl Books Carriage Forward.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. And you know, with our families involved with it in here and I'm sitting there with my nephew worker on the auction right now, and of course my brother's in here. My siblings and our partners are all all owners and everything all on the hard work of that man. And I know for a fact I watched it, and uh, he just he he loved to work, and he loved his family, and he worked for us. And you know, I couldn't be more proud and more grateful.
Speaker 1: Give me one thing he said that stuck with you about selling cars.
Speaker 5: Uh, we don't ever want a pity in the drawer that we don't deserve, and we want every penny that we do deserve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes sense, you know, you know, we don't.
Speaker 5: We don't AKA, we don't screw people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get that, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, And uh, there's so many guys I quote him daily, and I mean daily. There's there's stuff I find, you know, he he was perfectionist. A few just about a couple months ago, I find something. Ever once in a while, you know, I have his office now and every once when I find something, if you remember, like to think of Fuzzy's other when he won the Masters. But when Dad picks something up, he was going to be the best ever had it. I mean when he was, when he finished, he was, he had it all. When he golfed, he just studied and did everything thing. I found a book he had about swinging and swings and things like that. All these guys got like hill Irwin and the and these people in these bell bottomed pants and big ol'd mutton chops and everything, and it's you know today you get videos, you get this or that or whatever. He had a book on how to swing golf club, basically how to professor your swing and stuff like that. But whatever he whatever he did, and especially business was but when he came home at night, you know, after after dinner, he would read, read, read, and he read so many trade magazines and things. He just he wanted to soak up how this business works. If you think, you know, he started in the tractor world, and you know that when he came to carry sword, he didn't have a clue anything about this, but he made it happen. You know, it was. It was to the point because him and his partner had had Basically Ford would place the money in her to run it. That nobody knew who they were or anything. So I mean boards you had to trust them or whatever. These guys were criminals and you know they's running the place in the ground. And finally Dad wrote him a letter it's Kobe Sales, said I'm gonna give it six months. This was an early eighties. Uh, I'm gonna give it six months to see if I can turn it around. We'll see what happens. And then he never left here.
Speaker 1: Uh, we're out of time. But I think it's cool that we talked about your dad because that's the best best sales pitch in the world for car sales and all that is that this thing is generational, and you don't do generational if you're ripping people off. So if you're buying a car truck, get to Carriage Forward. Earl books Carriage Forward best by a country mile. It's in a flewis in Clark Parkway in southern Indiana.
Speaker 4: I've got to give Marty a chance to talk about his beloved Hoosiers. I'm looking at Jerry Palms bracketology now no and they're not. They're not on the first floor. They're in as a ten seed. Marty, are you confident there is crazy?
Speaker 5: I'm confident there. They played, They played well enough to the other night they got Ah. The foul discrepancy at USC was twenty seven to six. I just leave that for what it is. Hide it was tied for two minutes to go and with things like that, and then Galloway makes a couple of stupid turnovers and everything just fell apart. They're playing well, they're playing well, and they're playing together. They found a combination of keeping renewed and ballow you know, not on the floor at the same time. That opens up the middle for both of them. They got some they got some horses in the front court.
Speaker 1: Is okay, okay, But you know this coincided with the announcement that your coach was going to leave. Is this has it made it like lighting things up with the team? And that's why what do you attribute this turnaround?
Speaker 5: Absolutely lightening things up? But you know, and if people want to say they're playing for the coach, fine, so be it. You know what, he gave his life to Indiana and you know he's not a college coach. And I'm not a Space Shuttle flyer. So there's certain things people do and there's certain things they don't. And you can't blame me if I crashed the Space Shuttle's not my fault. Is your fault for putting me in it. And that's where I am with Woods. He's a good dude and everything. Just five.
Speaker 1: If I get on the space when Marty's the pilot, I'll call my wife, I love you, baby.
Speaker 5: What's that guy's name Striker on airplane?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's you.
Speaker 5: That is you.
Speaker 4: I thought Marty was the air traffic control guy.
Speaker 1: All right, So it sounds like we are gonna do the Monday Marathon with Marty on the last hour of Monday. So you're gonna come in for the whole hour, uh, and we are going to break down the brackets. I'll bring in some other the TV guys and all that. So it sounds like that's gonna happen or they're doing some form of that. I don't know if we're going there, you're coming here, but they're figuring it out. So you're ready, you ready to fill out some brackets because guess what, boys, we're about ten days away, right, and we care again.
Speaker 5: We care again. Local teams are good. When local teams are good, everybody around your cares. I love the fact they're all three right now, are projected to be in and the end is the one pulling up the tail. We just got can on the Hoosiers to stay there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It didn't hit me until our last segment last week and I pulled up to Joe Lonardi because it had been five or six years since I was even interested in the tournament, and I saw Louisville's name as like seven or eight seed, and I like it hit me and I was like, oh, this is what it used to feel like. Mm hmm when I saw Louisville in a bracket.
Speaker 5: That's exactly right. I mean, it's you know, it's the tournament's better when your team's in it. I don't know how to explain this. Okay, I go to the Big I go the Big ten tournament. Okay, I go to the other games as well. When Indiana gets beat, I'm very much less interested in those other games. And that's the same way with the NCAA tournament. It's just when your team's alive, the thing is so much more fun, even the whole thing the whole thing far and wide, and if you're not in it, it's just it's less interesting.
Speaker 4: Now Now Jerry Palm has Louisville as a SAI Evan. Guess what seed the sevens play ten? They play tens in Indiana sitting. Would they do that to us?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, absolutely, yeah, absolutely because they're smart. Uh, that would be fun to beat the Hoosiers in the n Sibley Tournament.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lo o l LOL.
Speaker 1: But what I think they're gonna try to do is either drop Rick Patino up a line or down the line, or Louisville up and down the line. Yeah, to try to fit the Louisville versus Rick Patino and Saint John's in the in maybe the first or second game of the of the tournament, probably the first. So they're going to try to do that. Trust me, they'll they'll try to do that, so it'll be fun. All Right, we're out of town. Marty Cars and Trucks. We did the best pitch you can do for Carl Sales. Been talking about your old man. Happy birthday to Pop.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you, guys, I enjoyed this conversation as much as anyone we've ever had. And I really appreciate it because we're talking about what my heroes at all time.
Speaker 1: Martibook, Earl Books, Carriage, Ford. Have a great day, brother. Tell everybody we said.
Speaker 5: Hi, thanks, thanks guys.
Speaker 4: Speaking of cars, if you're dinged up a little bit, you don't have to do it the way you used to do it. Let's go through insurance, go to the body shop, get a rental car, pay you a thousand dollars deductible. You can likely get your car fixed for under one thousand dollars, not even dealing with insurance and doing it same day. Dave, you're crazy, crazy like a fox. Thesimplebodyshop dot com redefining the neighborhood body Shop. You'll see that slogan right there on the website. Click choose a service. What's wrong with your car? All the prices are right there. To fix it? Fix your fender four hundred dollars, fix your door four hundred dollars five hundred to fix your roof. You can touch up scratches for one hundred and fifty bucks, fix your rims, paint and repair seventy five bucks. Everything right there in front of you. There is no mystery you can upload your photos there, make your appointment, then head out to these Simplebodyshop dot com and get your car back. They're in Jaytown at the Gene Snyder Freeway and Taylorsville Road. The Simplebody Shop dot com