Speaker 1: And on, and welcome to the ce Seal Precial episode five O three five O three fible three. Holy shit, Yes, sir, We're brought to you by the wonderful patrons at Patreon dot com slash cecal podcast whether they like.
Speaker 2: It or not, baby, and they're gonna like it. They're gonna like it this time.
Speaker 3: You know, I learned just this exact moment that you can have this card in a deck and have it not be the cheapest card in its category.
Speaker 1: Oh man, okay, true c CEO form tomorrow, episode five oh three of Commander Cookout Podcast is not only going to be a fun and funny deck, fun as in, you're gonna have fun playing it fun the people that you play with, they're gonna have fun playing it funny. Everybody's gonna freaking laugh because it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: It is that it's fun.
Speaker 4: I know because I've been pounded by it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know this deck could put the fun in functional.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a spelling.
Speaker 1: Joke, and the the the layers of c continue to give because it's actually a Patreon submitted deck. It's come to a CEO experience before. That's where we've that's where we found out about it.
Speaker 4: Yep, and man alive. I'm gonna let the cat out of the bag a little bit.
Speaker 1: What it's eighty four dollars, Oh shit, yeah, eighty four dollars for this deck and it slaps. We were looking at some of the cards that are in it, and I talked about casting at least one of them in CDH ooh.
Speaker 3: Now I've played at least one of them in one of the dirtiest, greasiest decks I ever played.
Speaker 1: Ah this one? Oh yeah, yeah, I thought you were going to say that. And the other thing about it is it's a theme deck. This feels like we're playing the booster Pack game.
Speaker 3: This deck is a one through and through and not a Bellow one. This is a real life, actual one that we're gonna talk about. And those are those are hard to come by. It's basically bellow and this deck. Those are the only ones I've come across.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I I don't think we've ever done a true one on the decks or or a true one deck deck since the new bracket and matchmaking system come out. Because there's been so many new products, we haven't done whole bunch.
Speaker 4: Of deck tecks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't had fucking time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and my yeah, spider Man, I haven't played or I barely even have a level one deck. My level one deck would be like my Ccio raw Dog deck that's kind of based around aristocrats, kind of Lord of the Rings, bad guys like that's my deck?
Speaker 2: Dang?
Speaker 3: Is that your trash Ante one as well? It could be coming up in a couple of weeks here.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we got to talk about that real quick.
Speaker 1: But before we do, we'll finish on this deck because man, oh man, we thought about doing this deck a couple of weeks ago, and just in talking about it, we we actually laughed so hard we couldn't even like record or nothing. So tune in tomorrow, CEO five oh three. It's gonna be freaking hilarious.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a good time to worrow.
Speaker 3: And that's I mean, that's why people are here, I think, Yeah, because if people are here for deep insight, and.
Speaker 4: Oh, they'll be deep insight. Only Brando gets that joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they'll get it tomorrow.
Speaker 4: They'll get it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a real teaser though. I like that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oh oh yo, you know, be like and teasing and.
Speaker 2: We're tickling the tip on that one.
Speaker 4: Oh they'll be tipticling. Yeah, we're doing the uh trash Anti frash an.
Speaker 1: Did you hear the news? I know that you're not in the group chat for the organizers of it. No, okay, full one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: It's a go.
Speaker 1: So if you're a CEO nationalite in Saskatoon or the surrounding area, because I know, like there's people from Regina that are coming in moose Jaw and all about the place trash Anti.
Speaker 4: Is on on tact mtg dot com.
Speaker 1: Is the website, let me just make sure that's real, because because because we were like voting and I just I said to Thomas, I was like, man, just freaking pick a website name and tell me so I can tell people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll do it.
Speaker 1: Tacked MTG dot com. That is t a c T MTG dot com trash Anti Commander Tournament MTG. Yes, yes, go there. It gives you the details. It's an extra life event. The rules for how to build your deck and what's expected at the at the trash Anti Commander.
Speaker 4: Tournament yep, is all there.
Speaker 1: You can make donations there and this is what is the super cool part is at the two day event, mind you at Face to Face Games.
Speaker 4: That's where we're doing it.
Speaker 1: So Face to Face Games is gonna help us with things like donations and entering or linking from their website. If you think, oh, I should go here to register, well you're fucking right. I don't know exactly how that interchange is all gonna work, but it's my knowledge that you can register on tact or you can register on Face to Face and or you can use prize tickets to get into the event. That part I don't know because I don't think it's decided yet. But if you can, fricking cool, because then you can actually use your your v vouchers, your event vouchures. Yeah, face to Face Games helping with the prizes, Face to Face Games, providing the space, the tables, the judges, all of that stuff, right, And because of that, that's all stuff that donation money doesn't have to help pay for. Yeah, so all of that money stays right in Saskatoon and goes to the children's hospital here and we get to do a thing that we were gonna fucking do anyways.
Speaker 3: And do it better because our good friends at Face to Face. We're gonna actually like make it so that more of the donation that we get actually goes to the people that need it, which is really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're helping out with prizes. Like last year, remember we did Plinko and you could buy in and do Plinko and then win prizes and there was just like little prize packs from stuff that I had while not this year. Uncle Kelly from Face to Face he's been on Commander Cookout a couple times. He's donating prizes. Like Face to Face Games is providing prize support. So if you think you want to do forty dollars Commander that has anti in between rounds where you win other people's cards and no sleeves, and prizes for coolest deck, prizes for coolest funniest deck boxes, all of that stuff for charity tapped MTG duck Ham.
Speaker 3: I won a prize last year because I brought my deck in an actual plant.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, people were so funny. Last year.
Speaker 2: There was a curl curve with the frog.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: There was one that was made out of d twenties all glued together.
Speaker 4: Didn't the guy bring his deck in a roomba in a roomba.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and wasn't there a guy who brought his deck inside an acoustic guitar.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: People vote and then if you get the most votes, you are the.
Speaker 2: Winner and you get like a little prize. Technically, I won the ability to use sleeves this year. Not gonna do it. I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can use some of those Commander cookout sleeves. I have some right here.
Speaker 4: Officials.
Speaker 2: So we're very proud to be part of that event.
Speaker 3: So if you're gonna be coming out, make sure you save yourself a spot. If you're not gonna make it in, maybe consider donating anyway, because it is it's a for a really good cause and you're helping the kids.
Speaker 1: And Sunday it's it's on the Sunday of the event, So the main like Modern or Pioneer event or whatever that bullshit is is on the Saturday.
Speaker 2: And they can go off.
Speaker 4: Well, they do their thing and they don't hurt anybody, and then you know.
Speaker 2: What happens when they're done doing their thing.
Speaker 4: They got after they're done getting squashed by Kyle.
Speaker 3: That's right after agk gets through them.
Speaker 1: They just go off just a pile of good We'll just scoop them down the stairs with a squeegee. And yeah, of course, commander all day and commander all day the next day, supplemented with.
Speaker 4: Or buy trash ante, yes, and.
Speaker 1: Then probably Birmingham's after for seventeen thousand gallons of beer out of a boot.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I try to get something different every time I go there.
Speaker 2: I do not, I know you can every time I get the beef to every time.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: And I'm always the last one eating, yeah, even though I have the least food.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last time I was there, it was a grasshopper hop right under my food you know what.
Speaker 2: It landed on the top of my beef dip.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you could get grasshopper beer there, probably that I could didn't though, Oh, just real grasshopper.
Speaker 2: I've been grasshopper before. It's not the worst exhibition food.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the deep rime or dipperment chocolate.
Speaker 2: I rarely crush them up and put them inside the burger. That year, I think that was crickets. The grasshoppers were deep fried and breaded.
Speaker 1: Well, if you ever want crickets, just come to my house. You and my dog can chase them around the yard.
Speaker 4: I kill all of them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: One of the things that I've actually come to appreciate living where I do. It live like a block away from a park and a golf course yep, right, and there's like water there and there's lots of bugs and all the stuff. Right, I've actually come to really appreciate, like the pond life sounds that happened really late at night where it's like the chirps of the bugs and stuff.
Speaker 2: I kind of like it. It really helps me sleep.
Speaker 4: Every once in a while to hear a bird take off.
Speaker 3: Then there's all the kids drag racing their cars over because there's no street lights and.
Speaker 2: No well there's there's cops there all the time.
Speaker 4: But you know that's right where I used to live too. Uncle Brando lives.
Speaker 1: Now where I used to live by, and I played that golf course lots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see people all the time. There's them in the geese.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I don't funk around.
Speaker 2: The geese got their their brass knuckles.
Speaker 4: And there swinging a bike chain.
Speaker 2: They're ready.
Speaker 3: Boy, it's very dangerous to be what do they call when the birds lay all their eggs?
Speaker 2: What season. Is that. There's a season for that, right?
Speaker 4: Egg laying season?
Speaker 2: Is that easter?
Speaker 3: I thought there was a word for it. It's not molting season or spawning season.
Speaker 2: That's fish. I don't care if you know. Put it in the comments. I'd love to learn a new thing.
Speaker 4: There it is, there, it is. Well, we've got man.
Speaker 2: You want to learn a new thing.
Speaker 4: You're gonna learn some ship tomorrow. You like birds and bees and bad You just said.
Speaker 2: It's already.
Speaker 4: Tune in tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Five oh three, five three, don't miss it. Oh no, hit our theme song.
Speaker 4: He hasn't yelled cut yet. I don't know what's happening.