Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to another beautiful episode of the Cage to Night Live.
Speaker 2: I am your host, the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook.
Speaker 1: I almost blended the cult of Conspiracy intro in the Cajun Night intro. Yet again, that's the second week in a row that I have done this. I apologize everybody. My brain's a little out of sorts today. I have been all day in a courtroom. I got pull for jury duty, which, to be completely forthright, I completely forgot about that until like.
Speaker 2: A o'clock last night.
Speaker 1: There was a stack of mail on my island that I was just kind of going through and thumbing through what things I did need to keep and need to throw away and need to burn, you know, banking information and stuff like that. And I stumbled upon this one paper that I meant to like stick on my refrigerator so i'd see it or something I forgot. I beat you know, I'm a forgetful guy like that times. I am in fact, man, And I read it. Come to find out it was a summons for jury duty, and I was like, wait the twenty eighth when is I was like, oh that's today?
Speaker 2: Oh man? So that was God. That was God.
Speaker 1: Forcing me to go through that mail so that I saw that, so that I was at the courthouse on time, so I.
Speaker 2: Didn't get a bench warned. That's what that was.
Speaker 1: But beside the point, I've never been called for drury duty before in my life. And I hope to god, you know, I'm not even gonna finish that sentence, because with my luck, I'll get another letter in the mail in a month if I finished that sentiment. But yeah, y'all, I don't know how many of you have ever been called.
Speaker 2: For drury duty before. I didn't realize the process.
Speaker 1: I dropped all the kids off to school, did my thing this morning, booked it to the courthouse, got there fifteen minutes prior, felt pretty good about myself. And I'm thinking I shouldn't need to make afternoon arrangements. I should be home by the time they off the bus. It's not gonna be an all day thing. It should be a you know, I should be done right probably lunchtime, right after lunch, because today was just the selecting of the jury.
Speaker 2: This wasn't the case.
Speaker 1: They're not nothing about the case has been discussed yet.
Speaker 2: It was just selecting. I honestly didn't think it was gonna take this long, y'all.
Speaker 1: They had three panels, and I'm I don't know if this is the same to every state, at least in this state and in this parish, which y'all might call it county, they had three different panels, each having probably somewhere around twenty people on each panel.
Speaker 2: And they were going through to select the twelve.
Speaker 1: That were going to be on the jury, and they called up all the names for group one, and they called up all the names for group two. I was the last name called for group two. I was this close to not even going into the room today and just watch. Apparently HGTV is the only channel that legally is allowed to be played in the courthouse for the jurors because there's no way that that could possibly be tied to something news related that could have something to.
Speaker 2: Do with the case. It's it's ridiculous, but whatever.
Speaker 1: I was watching these people remodel a home and whatever, and I was trying to fight to stay awake.
Speaker 2: They had free coffee, but it was trash. It was burnt, you know how it is.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I get called to the second panel and they bring Panel one and two into the courtroom, okay, And they bring up Panel one and they ask each individual person right there in front of everybody, for God and everybody, a series of questions. And I had again, I've never been a part of something like this, so I didn't know what was going on. Your name, where you're from, how old you are, are you married, how many kids do you have? You know what, what's your background, what do you do for work? The basics, the pedigree information, if you will. Then this side, the state versus the defend the states lawyers gets up and paints a picture for you and tells you these stories about how you know, what is probable cause, what is beyond a shadow of a reasonable doubt?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: And they break all these things down and they use these examples that Okay, I see what you're going with this, all right. Then the defendants lawyers get up and paint the opposite picture, and they ask you about when you say beyond a reasonable doubt, how reasonable is that doubt.
Speaker 2: I'll give you an example, the one that they actually used.
Speaker 1: So if I go to the hardware store and you happen to be right behind me, and you see, am I buggy or my cart or whatever you call it, your shopping cart. I got a bunch of paint brushes, I got different paints and primers and ceilants. I got some rollers, and I got some canvas tarps and things like that.
Speaker 2: I got all this.
Speaker 1: You could make a reasonable assumption that I am getting ready to go paint something. That's a very reasonable conclusion that you would make.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Then the other lawyers get up and say, well, you could make that assumption, but how do you know that you are not buying these materials for a painting company to come into your home and do painting. And a part of the deal is that you have to buy the materials. In reality, you're not painting. You're buying these things for someone else to paint. So beyond a reasonable doubt, how reasonable are we talking? And it's like, okay, I could already see where this is about to go. And they're already starting the whole mental mind games. And they interviewed and selected the fucking jury. They haven't even selected who's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be on it. And I'm just like, okay, dude, all right, this is gonna be a long day. And it was. It was very long. It was six o'clock before I got out of there.
Speaker 1: I got there at nine am, like, there's no reason, there was no reason for any of this. And then yeah, so many things, so many people from so many different walks of life are on this board. I ended up having lunch with a Catholic priest that happened to be on the board with me, which he was a cool dude. He was a cool dude, but like.
Speaker 2: What are you thinking?
Speaker 1: And everybody's like, oh, well, he's you know, he he'll he's not gonna go for death penalty. He's not going to go this and this this dude had no qualms whatsoever about life or death penalty.
Speaker 2: He was like, nah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: So you don't think your occupation will have any bearing on give you a bias on this today?
Speaker 2: Nah, we're good.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, okay, Padre, I see you, I see you out here in these streets.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it was a oh it.
Speaker 1: Was a wild morning, y'all. Anyway, end of end of my personal rant. And let's get to the news. Oh God, before we do, Samuel, please wait, waigh in on this. With your colorful background, I could only imagine what you're about.
Speaker 2: To say, and that in.
Speaker 3: Based Catholic.
Speaker 2: Oh he was based, dude.
Speaker 3: So we finally found a Catholic that's that's worth his collar.
Speaker 1: I'll say this, most of the Catholic priests in Louisiana or about that smoke, I will just say this.
Speaker 3: I'll send you a link to a video. Because they asked a preacher like, oh, if you are about carrying, he said, Luke chapter thirty three and twenty two, no thirty eight, twenty two, and he used that, and I tells you out there. And when Jesus was leaving, Yes Simony, he asked Peter, do you have your source? And Peter says I have too, and he says that's good enough for me, big homie. And and the guy, the preacher that the talk too looks like he is a retired pimp. Dude looks like straight pimping. And they said, well are you on? Are you on? The preacher and he said, don't worry if I'm on. But he pulls up and he shows that thing and he says, I carry you thirty eight And it's Luke chapter thirty eight, verse twenty two, that way that the Lord tells you can carry a thirty eight or twenty two. And I'm just like that's.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous but funny, but uh yeah, no, that's right after Jesus told him, if you do not have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, which was crazy because at that time the Jews were prohibited from having weapons, like even the temple guards were using basically wooden weapons.
Speaker 2: I think a few.
Speaker 1: Of them were allowed under very strict guidelines to have something like that. But yeah, if the Jews were caught having steel blades at that time in in Judea, that would.
Speaker 2: Have been their ass.
Speaker 1: So the fact that your boys, like I got these two swords in the time came is like that'll work, And it's like where, where where did he just happen to find these two swords. The Chosen television series did a version of events that they believe might be how they believe that Simon the Zelot actually brought those to the Last Supper and all these things.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But out of all of them they said that all says that there was a disciple that cut off the ear of the servant when Jesus would getting a thing. Then you have John says it was Peter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is the one who cut it off, duined him out John the Beloved, just without without even flinching. But whatever, anyway, I love that passage. I am also the belief that everybody should take their own personal security into their own hands. And I believe that everybody should be carrying, but also not just carry train with it, know how to use it, know your own capabilities, don't if you Okay, I personally know guys that can smoke a steel target from five hundred yards with their pistol, which if everybody, if anybody's ever shot a pistol with any kind of competitive nature, that is insane.
Speaker 2: But these dudes train with it enough to where they can do that.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not saying that everybody who's carrying needs to be that level of proficient with it, but I am saying that beyond a reasonable distance here, like even thirty feet, thirty yards even yeah, I'll say thirty yards, you should be able to hit a target nine out of ten times and thirty yards if you're carrying that weapon, and if you cannot, then maybe change your weapon or change your training methods.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Royce, I saw your hand raised, brother, what you.
Speaker 4: Got, I was just gonna make a smart ass comment about a reasonable doubt to where if you had a woman who goes into a grocery store or just a store in general, and gets a large cucuver, a roller, condoms, and some lube, what the reasonable assumption.
Speaker 2: Or doubt might be.
Speaker 4: Is she cooking dinner for her significant other or is she about to have a very fun time by herself.
Speaker 1: You see, they give another example which also correct correct as far as beyond a reasonable doubt and making assumptions for sure. They gave another example if a person walked in the room just now, so can we with an umbrella? You could make an assumption that it's raining outside, But that is only an assumption, right if you could if you heard the thunder outside, and you could hear the rain on the roof, and then this person walks in the room, you could make a pretty accurate assumption. But at that point it's still a witness. It's a it's a it's a a thought. Until someone comes inside and says, I just got soaked because it's raining outside. Now that's a witness. That's a different level as far as this goes right. Otherwise this person might just be carrying an umbrella just in case, which some people do. And they were walking from the parking lot into the courtroom and for whatever reason, the sprinkler system went off on them. They got soaked and wet, and it's not raining outside, but you could have made a reasonable assumption that it is now raining outside. But that's not the case. See, It's there's all these different nuances and all of this shit. And meanwhile, I'm like, yeah, nuances are literally what is the make or break as far as the situation, Like that's that's the whole point. And I think because I said certain things like that, that's why I wasn't selected. But I'm good with that. My god, this case, they're saying they're hoping that this will be wrapped up by Friday evening or Saturday at lunch. And I'm like, brother, brother, I got shit to do. I can't be doing all this. Y'all doing too much, too damn much. But anyway, anyway, all right, good members of the retinue. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time and to everybody who is listening to this, and we'd like to be a part of the Cajun Night Live every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Then I hope you go to link in the description to the Cajun Night at Patreon patreon dot com slash Cajun Night to be more exact, and come and join us. We only have one tier for entry, and we're trying to grow this thing to be its own independent conversation piece every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I know all the other members of the retinue do as well. The night contingent, if you will, my men and women at arms, and I hope that every Wednesday night I can call my bannerman if you will, and you can all come and be a part of these wild conversations. So look a couple of big stories that are going on around the world right now. We're gonna start off with this one from the Financial Times. China's military says top general undermines Jesuping's authority.
Speaker 2: Now, depending on what source you're reading as far.
Speaker 1: As what went down in old China Town, you might get some different opinions. So the background of this, Jijuping and your boy Jiang Yujia Yushia, damn it, Tony.
Speaker 2: Helped me out. I had it. Juan Yo Shah Jiang Yosha.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, Apparently they go way back. Their daddies fought together in the Chinese Revolution. These two dudes were homies as children, and your boy Jiang here, he apparently rose to prominence with his military whenever they had the Sino Vietnamese conflict. There was a border dispute between Vietnam and Cambodia. Once upon a time, China sent troops in no big you know, border pushes were made one way or another. Each side lost, give or take about thirty k dudes, and uh, your boy Jiang here had a pretty substantial victory over a town and from that he was able to pretty much catapult his career. And keep in mind, him and your boy g go way back. When the time came, he actually retired from service and was asked specifically to be brought back in by Gi himself to be essentially, and I'm it depends on the year you're looking. At one point he was like the third in charge of all of China's army. Number one would be G and he was basically like right under him. But they was like, you know, the if if we're gonna be I'm trying to make a comparison to American titles here, but like yet G would be president, underneath him would be like a VP, and then there'd be this guy. And then later on it kind of became more of a there's G and then there's Jiang and so that, Yeah, these two were these two were homies. And so some are saying that he sold nuclear secrets to America. Some are saying that he publicly undermines G's authority. Some are saying that he wanted to retire and G wouldn't let him. So he got a little flustered one day and was spouting off of the mouth and she didn't like that. So now he's in prison for the rest of his life. Well, listen, I don't I don't know, I don't know all of the situation here, but we're gonna start here, and I got a video we're gonna play next that's gonna go a little bit more in depth on this, because there's also a conversation we had about corruption charges that were going on in China, which is not crazy because if we look back last year China's rocket program. I remember that conversation where they were getting ready to do some sort of a test launch and they couldn't because all of their rocket fuel had been replaced with water, and whoever was in charge of the rocket fuel had sold it off to another country and another corruption case. It was like this huge embarrassment for China because they already have so many But like, I don't know, I don't know if it was a corruption thing, I don't know, if it was a nuclear secrets thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If it was a loud mouth he got drunk one day and started talking shit.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna learn about this together before we read Royce. I see your hand, brother, what you got.
Speaker 4: So if one would be considered good and one would be considered bad, would that be the jing.
Speaker 3: Zang y ding Yang.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I like I couldn't unhear it.
Speaker 1: You saw the pun. You had to make it, and I'm not mad at that. I'm good with it. So yeah, Ji and Jang, if you will, the good old, good old uh Buddhist iconography, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh, go ahead, sam our resident Waisian correspondent, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Is it bad? But I can't help but to think it's just kind of ironic. The whole Uh ying Yang and Jesus and ping it just the whole like it's like rhyming orbs of gibberish. And but to laugh about it, and I think everybody should because it's funny as fun.
Speaker 1: I haven't made the connection, but now that I've seen it and heard it, I can't unmake it.
Speaker 2: That's now locked in.
Speaker 3: So here we are at. You wanna something else funny? I so South Korea if you look at the flag, it is literally the ying Yang symbol. Yeah, and it like that that. I think that's even as dope as hell too, but kind of like I mean, I be leaning into the Asian. It's the hardest fun but y'all going the hardest fucking to paint for the whole reason they are.
Speaker 1: They do be doing the most this when it comes to that, but you know South Korea is also doing depending on which quarter you're talking about, it should be killing it.
Speaker 3: Actually I have I'm gonna send you a conspiracy uh when South Korea and North Korea actually worked together to uh cost a politician from that was trying to run for presidency. They actually caught the South Korea and North Korea they both worked together to not get him elected because they wanted to keep the feud going between North Korea and South Koreka because North Korea they the Rocketman's regime. Uh fucking yeah. That that the fat ophlumpa over there, his entire reign, his family reign, would not it's not stable. If they do not have the quote unquote enemy to the South, it would they would legitimately be disposed and overthrown.
Speaker 2: And dude, their whole family only rolls.
Speaker 1: Because Stalin pointed him out one day, I was like, you, you seem competent run this country.
Speaker 2: Now he's a god.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: That. And also keep in mind, up until like eighty to ninety years ago, over in Japan, they thought the emperor was literally a direct descendant of the Sun goddess.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say this on because I truly believe it. Man the Asians that they's some of the most superstitious people you'll ever meet.
Speaker 2: Documents for sure.
Speaker 1: Although it's also interesting which we're not going to talk about tonight. We talked about this last week, but Japan has started to rip apart their parliament. So that is the thing that the current Prime minister is going through is she was kind of talking about it last week Nah, she's doing it, like for sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, does do you think that means we should start getting the arsenal ready in case they want to fuck with our boats again?
Speaker 2: I don't believe. I don't believe.
Speaker 1: As of this moment, Japan has got a lot of beef with China, which so does a lot of Asian countries.
Speaker 2: Right now, they're they're on our side.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to be under Oli Ping like dude, can't even No, nobody wants to be under Kong Flu Panda.
Speaker 1: Well even if even if it's nothing, well it has to do with g obviously, but even if it has nothing to do with Taiwan. Japan has had their own beef with China as far as uh airspace disputes and water disputes and all these things.
Speaker 3: So they hating each other since the dawn of time, dog.
Speaker 2: Which is fair?
Speaker 3: Like do you you have the Nan King is is a here recent? Uh? Then you also have when the Chinese went over it and tried to fuck up Japan and everything like well back in the back in the day, Uh, you also had where the Mongols try to take try to uh take over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they don't do good on boats. That's kind of their whole thing.
Speaker 3: Uh. The Japanese gods, the kami. Uh. They they got destroyed by a typhoon because they went into on typhood season and the Japanese even today still believe that the kami protected them, which all kami means is the wind spirits. Uh. It's also the most too well known is Leijen and Fusion, which most people in the Western civilization would know through Mortal Kombat. Lucy as Raiden and Fujin the thunder Brothers no doubt Oneion the thunder Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wild ship Man. So getting back on topic here.
Speaker 1: So, China's military has accused this top general of undermining the command authority of Jijuaping, suggesting that ensuring the powers of Chinese leader is behind a probe of Jiang Yushia probably mispronounced one again announced on Saturday, rather than just charges of corruption Xiang which is the vice or was the vice chair of the Central Military Commission and Liu help me out. Leo John Lee, Leo Jungle, another CMC member and the People's Liberation Army's chief of staff had severely trampled on and damaged the Chairman's responsibility system. The military's official newspaper, PLA Daily, said in an editorial published on Sunday, under the Chinese Constitution, the Leader of the State and Chinese Communist Party CCP chairs the CMC and his supreme decision making power over the military. This chairman responsibility system quote unquote is designed to secure the party's absolute control over the armed forces. The PLA's mouthpiece editorial said the two generals had quote seriously abetted political and corruption problems that affect the Communist Party's absolute leadership over the military and endanger the foundation of the party rule. Not trying to go on a big rant on that one, but it's a communist authoritarian regime. You're gonna have corruption. That's how this goes every time without failed.
Speaker 2: But all right.
Speaker 1: The comments highlight the crucial importance of the PLA for Ji and his expected quest for a fourth term, which the party would have to confirm at the next congress, due in twenty twenty seven. Since the party sees power through civil war and most of its founders fought in those battles, it regards control over the armed forces as indispensable.
Speaker 2: Well, of course it does. It's communism.
Speaker 1: The military is the only organization in China that has a history of defying party leaders, said Dennis Wilder, an expert of Chinese military and former head of Chinese Analysis in the CIA, citing criticism of Mao Zedong's policies by then Defense Minister peg Duaii Okay in nineteen fifty nine and in nineteen seventy one alleged coup attempt against Mao by top general Limbial. Wilder said that after Xiang had won a fight with with h we Doong, the second vi CMC chair and member of the rival faction who was purged last year, did everybody forget that that Ji pretty much purged all of his opposition, and now he's purging possible opposition within the military. I think this is also very critical. Ji probably feared that Jang was all powerful in the military. Presuming that she wants a fourth term in office, He would have to fear that Jiang could lead an effort within the party to oust him. According to a Defense Ministry statement issued on Saturday, Xiang and oh shit you said it earlier, Tony Lao, Leo, Leo Leo Okay are Leo jug Li and Xiang got Ja So Xiang and Leo are being investigated for serious discipline violations and violations of the law Communist Party code for corruption that is also commonly used in political purges. The announcement shocked many observers. Xiang had been seen as close as a close confidante to Xi, whose seniority and combat experience made him crucial to the Chinese leader's implementation of reforms to turn the PLA into a world class force on par with the US military. That is a that is a bold strategy. That is that's a bold claim that they're trying to rival the United States. It's not even close. The probe of Xiang and Leo has hollowed out the CMC, leaving Xiang shing min, a political commissioner or commissar in charge of investigating corruption, as the only active member besides Xi. That's not good. But this also lines up very perfectly with last year. People were talking about how Xi actually two years ago, they were talking about how Xi had basically made a cult to personality around him. He has nothing but yes men on all sides of him, because they are trying to gain as much favor as they can from him, because he is the supreme leader. A lot of people It's say the same thing about.
Speaker 2: Putin a lot of people.
Speaker 1: For the record, if we're going to call a spade a spade here, a lot of people would say the same thing about Trump that he has also developed a cult to personality around him, and he's surrounding himself with yes men. That pretty much anything he says or thinks of, they think is like the greatest idea to ever exist ever. If we're gonna keep it one hunter, We're gonna keep it one thou Wow. So let's get back into it. So Lyle Morris, an expert on the PLA at the Asia Society Policy Institute, said references to violations of the chairman responsibility system suggested that Jiang Yusha Yujia.
Speaker 2: You Ujha.
Speaker 6: Dan Yoshia damn.
Speaker 1: It Jiang yoshah had too much power independent of G himself, which was a real fear of G. The PLA and G have emphasized the chairman responsibility system in recent years and the central pennant or tenet of PLA discipline, so highlighting such a violation suggests that Jen was out of step with Ji's chain of command. James char an assistant professor at Singapore's Singapore's s. Rajaratnam School for International Studies, who has been tracking G's PLA purchase for a decade, said quote, I very much doubt that Jang or anyone else in the regime would have had the temerity to engage in open confrontation against Jijiping, And I gotta be honest, I agree with that. I don't know to what level this actually went down. I have a really hard time believing that the top general Ji's boy from when they were when they were babies, essentially decided that he was going to lead a military coup against him. But that was the first claims that we heard, right, the first things that we heard coming out of China was that there was a coup attempt against g Hell. I didn't really do much digging into it, but I had heard it. I was just like, what the hell is going on? But as more things came to light, we still don't know much. We know some things. We know that Jang is in jail, probably for the rest of his life. I don't I don't know if the death penalty is going to be his future or what. But I have a hard time believing that he was going to try to mobilize the pla against Xi.
Speaker 2: I don't see it.
Speaker 1: I think it's way more likely that perhaps the corruption conversation is real. Perhaps perhaps the selling of nuclear secrets to America was real.
Speaker 2: But I don't I can't verify that.
Speaker 1: That's completely my own speculation here, so let's let's keep reading here. But he added, Jiang's fall could be related to factional politics and mountain topism, a habit of regional leaders to build their own power bases which has plagued the party since.
Speaker 2: Its guerrilla days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I believe that the Jiangshi Gang headed by Jiang, and the Fujian Click, which to which he and other now purge members belonged, were rivals.
Speaker 2: Within the CMC, So they.
Speaker 1: Had clicks, the Fujian Click and the shang Xi Gang. I gotta be honest, I had never heard of these, But when Xi found out that these existed, he's been again on a bit of a purging streak. It does not make sense that Xi only removed the leader of one group but not the other. What he has now done helps ensure no particular faction grows too powerful, said charm. Jiang should have seen this day coming, he added, pointing to a previous wave of probes into corruption in the PLA's armed development and procurement systems, which Xiang had headed until twenty seventeen. Jia Ian Chung, Associate professor for political science at the National University of Singapore, said that while Jiang's arrest sparked speculation about plots against Ji, there was no cooperating evidence that he was under any imminent threat. It was clear that Xi continues to have significant reach and remains unopposed or at least impossible to oppose within the system. This extends to Prince Ling's formerly seen as untouchable and people reputed to be close with him. One way to try to understand how disruptive the Jiang arrests might be to the Chinese system would be to see whether it caused delays two important meetings and the official agenda in the coming weeks.
Speaker 2: Morris, who we heard a quote.
Speaker 1: From earlier, said the fact that g undertook such a dramatic move suggested that he had the full support of the party and was confident he had consolidated power over the military.
Speaker 2: It's not a sign of weakness but strength for Gi, said Morris. There will presumably, presumably be backlash from Xiang's power base against Gi. In some eras of Chinese history, this will lead to coup concerns, but Ji felt confident in his grip on power to withstand such backlash.
Speaker 1: I do believe that's a real thing. And again I don't believe as of this moment. It's very subject to change as more things come out. I don't believe that Jang had coup attempt on his mind. Possibly make a little make some dollars on the way out the door. He's he's in his seventies, like he's he's long wanted to retire and get out of this whole thing. He had retired already and got called from retirement. This is a position that he didn't want to die in. Maybe he just wanted to live out the rest of his life and in actual comfort and ease. So maybe a corruption situation, Maybe he's selling of information.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't as of this moment, believe that your boy was trying to oust Gi. But anyway, so this is from the what is this publication here? This is says the real reason behind Ji's purge. This is the arptites China's top general accused of leaking secrets. We're gonna hear from this one. Now, let's learn together.
Speaker 5: Y'all out of Beijing.
Speaker 2: China's senior is from Newsmas There we go.
Speaker 5: Post general has reportedly been detained by investigators after being accused of leaking critical information about the regime's nuclear weapons program to the US. He's also been accused of corruption and at least one example for accepting bribes in exchange for promoting an officer to defense minister.
Speaker 7: The general in question is seventy five year old Young Yushi'a. All Right was widely viewed as one of China's leaders to Jijimping's most trusted adversaries or advisors, excuse me their fathers. They fought Sabi side during the Chinese Civil War that saw Mao Zebas Communist forces seize power nineteen forty nine. He could now face the death penalty.
Speaker 5: News comes in the wake of a wider crackdown on corruption and party of disloyalty. Over the past two and a half years, more than fifty senior military officers and defense industry executives have either been investigated or removed from office.
Speaker 7: China's top command body for the People's Liberation Army. The Chinese Central Military Commissions also undergone a dramatic purge over the last few years. The commission usually has seven members, however, now only to remain one of them is Jijinping himself.
Speaker 5: Okay, so the question what does it all mean? Let's ask open source analyst Ryan McBeth, who's been tracking the story over the weekend, also with US national security correspondent at the Washington Times, Bill Gertz. Gentlemen, Welcome, Ryan. I'm going to start with you here. What does it all mean?
Speaker 8: Well, this is actually very common for China. They tend to purge their leaders and then bring them back later after they've been reformed. Jijiong Shun, who was President Jijingping's father, he was purged and enjoyed political wilderness for about sixteen years before he was rehabilitated in nineteen seventy. So I believe what this means is that President Jijingping is trying to consolidate power, and they normally use charges of corruption in order to do that.
Speaker 7: Bill, is this about Jijiping getting more power? To Ryan's point here, drifting closer and closer maybe towards you know, a kind of a dictatorship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think what's behind the purge of John Yoshah is that he's getting There's two things. One, it could be legitimate corruption. He's been linked to the leak of nuclear secrets, which is very A lot of analysts are skeptical of that, saying the Chinese would never put that out, but it was probably part of the narrative to discredit General John. The other reason is all of these purges could be to build a more competent military leadership. For example, they Shijin Ping may have thought that General Jean was not confident enough to do the action that he wants, and that action, of course, is the most immediate threat, is going after Taiwan. They've said that they're going to either take action against Taiwan by twenty twenty seven, which is a year from now.
Speaker 5: What should the United States take away from this either the Department of War, our national security, even thinking of tariffs. How does all of this work and hang together?
Speaker 8: Ryan Oh I would say that kind of the first thing that we need to think about is that corrupt doesn't necessarily mean incompetent.
Speaker 6: There are certainly generals who might.
Speaker 8: Be incompetent that they want to get rid of genuinely incompetent. But in China it is somewhat, I want to say expected, But it is not abnormal to take a little bit of money when you choose a certain vendor for a weapons system that you were going to choose anyway. That is expected. The kind of incompetence they hate is promoting people for money. That's something they go after like bulldogs. So I think that the thing the United States need to take away here is that China is getting more and more serious about professionalizing its military, and with twenty twenty seven on the horizon, that's something we really need to think about.
Speaker 7: Bill sam question to you, how should we be viewing this?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, my view is that China poses the most serious existential threat that the country is facing. They're on the march ideologically and physically and militarily, and we have got to take a greater position on that. The new National Defense Strategy just came out, and it calls for greater accommodation with China. It's basically based on President Trump's desire to make a trade deal.
Speaker 2: With Chi Jinping.
Speaker 9: My view is it's what Reagan said about the Cold War against the Soviet Union.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 9: My view is simple, we win, they lose. We need to take a much harder line on communist China.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Ryan, you know I.
Speaker 8: Ronald Reagan is an excellent example of this. It is really a zero sum game because if China takes Taiwan, the device I'm using right now to talk to you guys, that goes away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so much of that.
Speaker 8: Of our chips are made in Taiwan, and uh if it's not something we can we can get to that level of internal production that quickly. Uh So your other guest is absolutely right.
Speaker 7: Okay, gott to leave it there, Ryan Bell, good to see it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's talk about this a little bit deeper, shall we. You know, Tony, I'm curious what your take is on this one. I don't, as of this moment, believe that Xiang sold nuclear secrets, right, especially with China leading the world as far as the fission conversation is concerned. I think that, yeah, that might be trumped up stories to try to make it look like he was even like like the Chinese Communist Party told China proper that that is a portion of this to make him seem like even more of a bad guy, but I don't really believe that he would have done something like that. He's been a loyal party member for his entire life.
Speaker 2: So what was your take on this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would agree it's probably selective enforcement. And the whole nuclear angle doesn't make much sense to me. They have enough nuclear capability in terms of weaponry, and so does the US. The US is probably not looking to buy any nuclear secrets from China. What do they know that our people don't know. I just maybe there's something, but I doubt it. Another thing is China. You know, it may be a one party state, but there is a hell of a lot of factionalism within the party. It really reminds me of the Catholic Church.
Speaker 2: It's huge.
Speaker 6: It makes a big show of being talking about unity, but underneath the surface, there's actually a lot of factionalism, and there has been since the days of Mao So Dung Shoping was also ostracized for a while but later rehabilitated, and he was probably the best resident they've had, even though the title president didn't exist back then. They've reorganized the way they do leadership a lot, and for some reason, Communists really shy away in general from having somebody labeled president or a king like figure. That's why Stalin was just the general secretary. He was kind of the lowest, you know, one of the lower ranking titled guys, but he kind of aggregated power to himself. That's maybe a bit of a tangent. I really loved how the article you read from the Financial Times brought up Biao. He's probably the best analog for this. And there was this, you know, fascinating story from nineteen seventy one where I don't think he was planning to enact a coup, but his wife was trying to make a coup happen, and she didn't even tell him about it, and then one day she rouses him. It's like, because they got discovered, hurry yet we got to get on a plane that's flying to the Soviet Union right away. And then the plane didn't have enough fuel in it and it crashed in Mongolia. That's the Linn Piao incident.
Speaker 1: It didn't have enough fuel and it crashed in Damn. That sounds very similar to a situation with Putin in the Wagner Head a couple of years ago.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, pregosion. Yeah yeah, Well, anyway, yeah, I'd never heard of this guy until just today. But yeah, thank you for bringing this story to my attention and for bringing to everyone's attention. I don't think I have much else to say, so thanks.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm also curious about this too now. So China has been very open and honest. Well I'm not gonna say honest, because it's very possible that this is uh to dissuade people from what's actually going on. But they are saying that they are planning to invade Taiwan in twenty twenty seven. Now some analysts are suggesting that this move, this situation right now might push that date forward into this year. Reason why is because if you look at how China's military is set up, Yes, they have a rank and file structure, but the way they actually it's top down leadership.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, in the United States military, if you were to take out one of our four star generals, we have another general that will fill that slot, and the one right below him could fill that slot, the one right below that guy could fill that dude's position, and down the line all the way to the lowest private we have a very small unit leadership all the way up to the big picture in China, they don't necessarily have that. It comes from the top and it goes all the way down to the lowest private A lot of their leadership on the big picture stuff is they basically cap their leadership structure at the knees right. So some are saying that now that their top military brass has been removed, they don't have a viable person to put in that position right now. I've heard a couple of names get thrown out, But when you look at their track record as individuals, I'm not saying that they couldn't do it. I'm saying they're not as they don't have the experience and such your boy Jiang did. So some are suggesting that because of this, they might be a little more quick to the trigger, if you will, to make the move into Taiwan, and some are saying that they're going to try to make this push in twenty twenty six. I personally don't believe that. I don't believe that that would suit them whatsoever. I think, if anything, that would screw them in the long run. But with all of what you know about this area of the world, what is your hot take?
Speaker 6: Well, I should get a polymarket, so I can bet against any Chinese invasion of Taiwan this year or next year. I'm just pretty sure it won't happen. That whole quote about how and I did hear it in that Newsmax piece that they're going to invade Taiwan in twenty twenty seven or they're very likely too, or they're planning too, or something like that. I really doubt it. I would want to hear who exactly said that and what the context was, because I have heard similarly, Joe Biden claimed that Vladimir Putin said that polland is next. And my father in law has argued about this with me because he's a big Putin hater. And I said, okay, just show me the quote, and then he said, I'll get it back to you later. And we've had this conversation like three or four times, and he finally told me last time I was at his house, I got it on the computer. I'll show it to you after we're done here in the kitchen, and that he never did. And I'm pretty sure that no, this was somebody else and talking out of his ass, So I really doubt. I mean, I could bet money. I would bet money that Taiwan is not going to be invaded in the next two or three years.
Speaker 2: Do you think they will get invaded eventually? No?
Speaker 6: No, I well, anything could happen, obviously, but I bet no, they will not be invaded in the next hundred years.
Speaker 1: I would agree with that, or at least if for no other reason. Right, Why America cares so much about Taiwan is the example that Ryan macbeth had said, ninety percent of our chips are made, or at least the larger components of them, are made in Taiwan. If China takes that over, we don't have most of our technology anymore, at least not to the level that we do now, because that would be a massive stranglehold that they could now. I mean just cell phones and laptops and like little leisurely things. I mean even the big names, right, even the big stuff that the government uses. Their chips are made in Taiwan. So I think that America has a real vested interest in Taiwan remaining independent. I don't believe that the CCP really wants that smoke. They do a lot of saber rattling. I don't think that that's actually something that they really want to do.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: It's very possible that she decides to know, what fuck it, we're gonna do it live and just sends it.
Speaker 2: But I just I got.
Speaker 1: A hard time hedging my bets in that direction, especially with the amount of manpower that they would lose in that fight, even in the initial push. It would be catastrophic, and I don't think he actually wants that much of a loss of life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, me too. And I think that they've been patient a long time and they're going to continue to be patient. And there's some Taiwan Chinese who really hate the Communist Party, but I have the sense that that sentiment has actually gone weaker and weaker with each passing decade. Now the Kuomintangu is actually in favor of more relations with Mainland China than one of their competing parties. I forget the political parties over there. There's like seven of them in Taiwan, and some of them are more pro China and some of them are more anti mainland China. In the AMT surprisingly that was Chuan Kai Shak's party, and they're one of the more pro mainland parties in Taiwan now, So I think they will just slowly build up more and more relations, and you know, the veneer of autonomy will just slowly, slowly go away. Because among the Chinese people, maybe I know it's going to sound racist to say, but maybe it's like genetic. They feel this strong sense of unity and unification and how when they're separated too much, bad things happen. So they want to be one country. It's weird, but you know, I've talked to enough Chinese people that's a very powerful sentiment. Even my wife's family that's from you know, mainland China and then moved. They were from Nanjing in the early thirties, and they got out of town when the Japanese invaded in thirty seven, went to chung Qing, lived there until nineteen forty nine, and moved to Taiwan. And like my wife's grandmother is more pro mainland China. Her grandfather passed away already. He was way way more anti communist. But this whole like over arching belief that well, communism is just a recent thing and our civilization is like three or four thousand years old, and we really should be one people is still a pretty powerful feeling among all of them.
Speaker 2: That's fair that the sentiment could absolutely be there.
Speaker 1: But again, as far as the communism conversation is concerned, yeah, it's relatively recent as far as human history is concerned, for sure. But I feel like if China would stop being communists hypothetically, I feel like a lot of the beef would stop. Although I say that, I say that that wasn't the case of Russia.
Speaker 2: Certainly was in the case of Russia, because.
Speaker 1: As soon as the Soviet Union fell, all that beef should have stopped. They should have been invited into NATO, they should have been brought into the Fold and all the things.
Speaker 2: But that that show didn't happen. So I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that's all I gotta say.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, fair enough. I appreciate your input. Brother.
Speaker 1: As we were talking about Taiwan, the yoked Yid, our resident Jewish correspondent, actually sent this article, which I thought was pretty awesome. So this tall building, this iconic landmark in in one, was apparently just climbed by a dude.
Speaker 2: This is sick.
Speaker 1: So the Taipei one oh one is a five hundred and eight meter one hundred and one story tower with a unique profile representing a blossoming flower that signifies financial richness and everlasting vitality. The building design also incorporates the number eight, which cannot which can connos connotes? Okay, prosperity, yes, connotes. They could just say which signifies or symbolizes, but whatever, prosperity in Chinese culture and references traditional bamboo construction. It was the tallest building in the world from two thousand and four to twenty ten. Yeah, I think the British khaliphas what actually took that one out. We provided structural design concepts, blah blah blah bop all the things. But yeah, so it doesn't say it in this article, but you're saying that a due climbed that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's at the articles and send uh this is the article you sent me, man? Was it was?
Speaker 1: This is an article is about the building design, which is impressive. But he had like suction cups and climbed this building.
Speaker 4: No, No, not at all, not at all?
Speaker 2: What free hand? Yes, the dude that did free solo?
Speaker 4: That did uh lad they did this?
Speaker 2: Oh so he's a fucking psycho.
Speaker 8: So by the way, all right here I said again, hopefully this one will show up.
Speaker 2: All right, Let me see. Let me see this article sent yeah from the BBC.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh man, okay, all right, let me let me bring that over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: So wow, this climber actually climbed that building like a complete boss. Okay, So climber Alex Honold Honauld.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I want to put respect on Honold, but he's also a psycho.
Speaker 1: So I mean, whatever scales one hundred and one floor skyscraper without safe and of course they made it to where I can't read the article without subscribing.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, I'll try to find another one.
Speaker 6: There's so hold on, just search for it on your end.
Speaker 3: I promise you you'll be able to find article.
Speaker 1: Probably. Let me see if I could play the video before it does that again. Nope, it's not gonna let me damn. Anyway, it's whatever. It's cool. This climber, Alex Hanald, actually free hand climbed this thing.
Speaker 2: This happened with this week.
Speaker 4: Like four days ago, five days ago.
Speaker 2: Now, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's impressive and psychotic all at the same time, and I respect it, you know. Okay, moving on in the conversation here, this is going to NPR. Yes, I understand it's MPR, but this is also kind of funny in my opinion. NATO chief wishes good luck to those who think Europe can defend itself without the United States's help. Oh my god, that's not a true statement. This is from January of this year. From January twenty seventh of this year, so from Brussels. NATO Secretary General Mark Root insisted Monday that Europe is incapable of defending itself without the US military support and would have to. It would have to more than double current military spending targets.
Speaker 2: To be able to do so.
Speaker 1: That is a bold assessment to say that the entirety of the continent, not one country, the entirety of the continent, could double their defense spending and possibly stand a chance. That's that's funny. That's funny. But anyway, if anyone thinks here this is a direct quote from him. By the way, the European Union or Europe as a whole can defend itself without the US. Keep on dreaming, you can't. Root told EU lawmakers and Brussels Europe in the United States quote need each other. He said, yeah, I agree, fully agree. Tensions are festering within NATO over President Trump's renewed threats in recent weeks to annex Greenland, which is a semi autonomous territory of NATO allied Denmark. Trump also said that he was slapping new tariffs on Greenland's European backers, but later dropped his threats after a quote unquote framework for a deal over the mineral rich island was reached with ROOTS help. Few details of the agreement have emerged. The thirty two nation military Organization, which redro MAA NATO, is bound together by a mutual defense clause, Article five of NATO's founding Washington Treaty, which commits every country to come to the defense of an ally whose territory is under threat. At NATO's summit in the Hague in July, European allies, with the exception of Spain plus Canada, agreed to Trump's demand that they invest the same percentage of their economic output on defense as the United States within a decade. Yet that was a big deal. That was a big deal. So up until then it was understood that every country in NATO had to spend two percent of their GDP, and for the record, half of them couldn't even make that type of pledge. Now they all have pledged to spend three point five percent of the GDP on core defense and another one point five percent of their GDP on security related infrastructure, a total of five percent by twenty thirty five, which I understand that a lot of people hate it because Trump did it, and everything Trump does.
Speaker 2: Is a mile I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it fine, Okay, Trump arrangements and drums real on both sides.
Speaker 2: Of the aisle, very skewed right.
Speaker 1: However, I for one am a massive supporter of American allies stepping up to the plate and spending the money on infrastructure and their actual proper military that they haven't done in decades.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it. I like it. And it's not even because of Russia. It's not because of China.
Speaker 1: I've the same way I put it like this, the same way that I believe that every person should be carrying a weapon at all times is the same energy I have to say that every country should have a formidable military, especially our allies. That's that's like, that's a crazy thing to be considered a hot take. But sure, there we are and NATO summit in the Hague, are I read that one.
Speaker 2: If you really want to.
Speaker 1: Go it alone, Ruth said, forget that you can get there with five percent, it will be ten percent.
Speaker 2: You have to build up your own nuclear capability.
Speaker 1: That costs billions and billions of euros, which it does. France has led calls for Europe to build its strategic autonomy, and supports for its stance has grown since Trump's administration warned last last year rather that its security priorities lie elsewhere and that the Europeans would have to fin for themselves.
Speaker 2: Because that was the thing.
Speaker 1: Trump threatened to pull out of NATO if the European countries didn't stand correct, and they realized, like uh oh uh oh, if somebody attacked a European country, hypothetically Russia, but not necessarily, not necessarily, if a sovereign nation was to attack a European country, what could they actually do. There's only a handful of countries that are a part of it that could possibly defend their own territory. And I didn't mean take the offensive approach, I mean specifically defend. And the only way they could do so is because they have built their entire military structure on defense, zero offense, except for like their special forces, right which like, okay, give you an example, Denmark, they sent in Norway. As a matter of fact, I met dudes from the Norwegian military while I was in the Marines. The Norwegian military is set up for defensive, to protect their borders, their airspace, their water, all these things. The only groups that were ever sent to Afghanistan, to Iraq, or to any warfront were their special forces. And when you look at the rest of the NATO countries that had militaries, the only ones that have seen combat in the last few decades have been special forces guys, because the rest of the European Union, or excuse me, the rest of NATO's defenses has specifically been defense. Even Britain, who had an offensive unit. Fuck, the British Marines were doing some gangster shit in Afghanistan at one point in time, but they have been getting their funding cut so much that they couldn't afford to take those those deployments anymore. Hell, they're having to cut down on whole air wings, whole ships are being decommissioned and shit. So yeah, I for one am a massive supporter of the European nations stepping up to the plate and protecting themselves. I'm here for it, let's see. Continuing on route, told the lawmakers that without the United States, Europe would lose the ultimate guaranteur of our freedom, which is the US nuclear umbrella.
Speaker 2: So hey, good luck. Shout out to Mark.
Speaker 1: Root for being an actual, level headed human being running NATO. So now we're gonna step away from the international conversation.
Speaker 2: And go a little closer to home here.
Speaker 1: We talked about this guy a couple weeks ago, the ex Olympic snowboarder Ryan Wedding, and he went from being a Olympic snowboarder to being a kingpin for the Cinaloa cartel. How somebody goes from you know, snowboarding on the snow to selling the snow I'll never understand, but whatever, when the money's right, I guess right. So he has been living in Mexico working directly for the Cineloa cartel for a hot minute here, and he just got arrested. He pled not guilty to running drug smuggling ring, which that's not gonna go well for him. Sam, your hands raised.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Lived by the snow, die by the snow? I mean, yeah, it's a thing.
Speaker 2: It's a thing, so let's talk about it here.
Speaker 1: This is from Santa Ana, California, a former Canadian snowboarder pled not guilty to running a billion dollar drug trafficking ring and orchestrating multiple killings as one of the FBI's top fugitives, made his first US quarter appearance Monday since he was arrested in Mexico last week and flown to California.
Speaker 2: US authorities say Ryan Wedding, who.
Speaker 1: Competed in a single event for his home country in the twenty or two thousand and two Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, had been hiding in Mexico for more than a decade. He was added to the FBI's ten most pointed fugitive lists last March, when authorities offered a fifteen million dollar reward for information leading to his arrest and conviction. Authorities say wins A Wedding moved as much as sixty tons of cocaine between Columbia, Mexico, Canada, and southern California, and believe he was working under the protection of the San Looa cartel. Everybody knows what that is. It's one of Mexico's most powerful drug rings. His drug trafficking group was the largest supplier of cocaine to Canada, according to a twenty twenty four indictment of his home country, where he faces separate drug charges dating back to twenty fifteen. Mexican officials said he turned himself in at the US Embassy in Mexico City last week and was flown to southern California after a year long effort by authority in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Columbia, and the dr to arrest him. Your boy got around. Your boy got around. When speaking to reporters Monday outside the Federal court in Santa Ana, south of Los Angeles, Wedding's defense attorney Anthony Colombo, I wonder if that's any connection to the Colombo crime family.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just anyone disputed that his client had turned himself in in Mexico and said he was living in Mexico, not hiding out there. He was arrested, Columbo said after the brief hearing, offering no further details. He did not surrender, So the story's already getting a little bit conflated here. If he turned himself in, nobody gets the fifteen million. If he was arrested. Somebody's cash in a check. Take that for what it's worth anyway. Colombo said his client was in good spirits, but added that this has been a whirlwind for mister Wedding.
Speaker 2: Y'ah, I'll bet. Federal prosecutors declined to comment after the hearing.
Speaker 1: Wedding was scheduled to be back in court February eleventh, and a trial date was set for March twenty fourth. Wedding arrived in court, where ring a tan jumpsuit and his ankles chained. He smiled briefly, then clasped his hands and leaned back in the chair before reviewing papers with his attorney. When asked by the US magistrate John d Early if he read the indictments filed against him, Wedding answered I read them both.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: The judge ordered him to be hailed in custody, saying he could not immediately find conditions that would ensure public safety or Wedding's appearance in court. He said he could consider bond if Wedding seeks it later. But bond, bro, what's the bond.
Speaker 2: Gonna be set up with the sixty tons of coke? Okay?
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe your boys just got stacks. You know, if they got the bond set for like ten million or some shit, maybe he actually has ten million green dollar bills just ready to go. I don't know, I don't all right. Mexico has increasingly sent detained cartel members to the United States as the country attempts to offset mounting threats by the US president, who said last month the US forces will now start hitting lands south of the border to target drug trafficking rings. I really hope they do. By the way, now that all of the cartels have been registered as terrorist organizations, I really do hope that we start getting more, not just like we saw with Maduro. Although I will say, y'all, remember months and months and months ago, when Trump acknowledged that these groups are now terrorist organizations. We had said that we could get some Tier one guys, some Delta Force, some Green Berets, some Navy seals.
Speaker 2: We could start.
Speaker 1: Seeing these dudes going in and doing some black ops operations against the cartels. That was a real thing that we could start seeing. Next thing, you know, Madurero gets joined. Next thing, you know, this guy turns himself in quote unquote, he was arrested, he was snatched, right, could this be that I think so personally. Wedding was indicted in twenty twenty four on federal charges of running a criminal enterprise, murder, conspiring to distribute cocaine, and other crimes. The murder charges accused Wedding of directing the twenty twenty three killings of two members of the Canadian family in retaliation for a stolen drug shipment, and for ordering a killing of a drug debt in twenty twenty four. Last year, Wedding was indicted on new charges of orchestrating the killing of a witness in Colombia to help him avoid extradition to the US. Wedding was previously convicted in the US of conspiracy to distribute cocaine and sentenced to prison in twenty ten. Online record show he was released from the Bureau of Prison custody in twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: So they already had him and let him go, but all right.
Speaker 1: The twenty twenty four Canadian indictment says Weddings group obtained cocaine from Colombia and worked with Mexican cartels to move the drugs by boat and plane to Mexico and then into the US using semitrucks. The indictment said it said the group stored cocaine in southern California before sending it to Canada and other US states. I mean, that's how that goes. That's typically the route that these drugs take when they go from Colombia to the North.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we'll see how he goes.
Speaker 1: I sincerely doubt that he is gonna beat the case on this or beat the charges.
Speaker 2: I think he's I think he's gonna get got here. But we'll see. We'll see how it goes. Now.
Speaker 1: I did want to take this other thing as we were talking about things as far as the US is concerned.
Speaker 2: Apparently we have another possible UFO situation over Area fifty one right now. This is from the New York Post.
Speaker 1: A mysterious Dorito shaped aircraft spotted flying at night over Area fifty one.
Speaker 2: Something interesting here.
Speaker 1: This is from January twenty third to twenty twenty six, before I read Sam what you got?
Speaker 3: Just based off of the description right there, Dolto shaped? Are we sure this isn't like the B two but just on even more steroids, like it's a new little off spring.
Speaker 2: I personally believe yes.
Speaker 3: So does that mean that sofa dude's gonna get replaced because I kind of like the Stoner plane.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because it's very possible they just came out with a drone plane that could be used. It's it's basically a drone jet that could be used with the F thirty five's computer systems to be basically right, the Wingman exactly, and it looks quite similar to the Flying Grito. Now I'm not saying that that's what this craft was, but possibly this was a test flight of something similar.
Speaker 3: My question is, like, is there a way that we can keep upgrading BUFF because BUFF is forever.
Speaker 1: That's like saying, can we upgrade the sledgehammer? Like for the job and task that a sledgehammer performs, it is the best, but not everything requires a sledgehammer. Some things require a scalpel, some things require a screwdriver. You gotta have the right job or the right tool for the job. If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I it makes sense, but I personally believe that. But when we go to space, we're gonna be using BUFF to glass planets.
Speaker 1: That would be hilarious. I'd be down with it. So let's talk about it.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: A mysterious dorido shaped aircraft was spotted soaring above the highly classified Area fifty one military base in southern Nevada off grid. Videographer andrews Otdison, known for documenting the mysterious landscapes around the military installation for his YouTube channel Uncanny Expeditions, was out in the desert when he recorded a strange unidentified craft around three am January fourteenth of this year.
Speaker 2: There's only two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: The craft, believed to be an unidentified aerial phenomenon, appeared to have an equilateral triangle shape, noticeably different from the B two Spirit stealth bomber that Audison filmed earlier that night, So he had already that night recorded a B two.
Speaker 2: This wasn't that.
Speaker 1: The on screen right now is a picture from the video, and it's very ridoh shaped and it was moving very fast. While the B two has a similar v wing profile, Audison said, the mystery craft appeared to have a flatter trailing edge, no visible wings in a jagged rear section. Still, Oddison noted that given the limited resolution, he would not rule out the possibility that it was a B two.
Speaker 2: Or another military aircraft.
Speaker 1: Are we looking at classified test flights? Or run of the mill training sortie. I certainly think we have something interesting here, Addison said. The aircraft matched the shape and flight trail scene in twenty fourteen photos showing what appeared to be a as yet unacknowledged triangle shaped aircraft quote unquote over Wichita, Kansas and Amarillo, Texas. The two photos appeared to show similar unidentified triangle shaped aircrafts, unlike any known air force planes or drones. He added that the sighting also reminded him of more recent reports of a similar dorito shaped aircraft spotted over southern California's Remote desert region. So on screen right now now is a B to a bomber right and you could see, yeah, it has the dorito you know, kind of shape to it. However, this image is not the same thing. And yes, the grainy resolution makes it a little difficult.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: But on the wings of the B two it has those the last parts that kind of jut out and made hard angles. This, in my opinion, looks very similar to the Wingman. Again, I could be wrong, but we shall see. On January fifteenth, Ottison linked up with UFO researcher your R new which take that guy for what is worth who shared scanner audio allegedly capturing odd snack themed code words over Area fifty one encrypto radio channels during a B two bomber flight hours before the Dourrido shaped sighting.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: The pilots were heard tossing around phrases like profile, michelobe, imperial with garlic, pretzel, snack, and fridge hydrate during the exchange.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, I don't know if this was them using.
Speaker 1: Some sort of a code talk or if these dudes were actually just bullshitting about things.
Speaker 2: Both are very viable, Both are very possible here.
Speaker 1: Arnew said the chatter was different than anything he had previously heard after decades of monitoring the airwaves.
Speaker 2: Very interesting.
Speaker 1: Autiston caution, however, that the code words could be routine military jargon used by pilots communicating over radio channels. Still, the YouTuber believes there is something interesting happening in the airspace around Area fifty one Novata Logue. More than forty reported sightings of triangular unidentified aerial phenomenon in twenty twenty five. According to the National UFO Reporter Center, Area fifty one remained secret for decades, becoming a focal point of UFO lore for years until the government formally acknowledged its existence in twenty thirteen. Now, remember here, there was a crash outside of Area fifty one just a few weeks ago. I say that it might have been a couple of months ago. I kind of lose track of time with these things. But there was a crash of some sort of a craft, and the wreckage of it.
Speaker 2: Didn't seem like UFO things. It seemed like man made materials.
Speaker 1: However, they had people go out there and scatter about bits of radio equipment and computer systems that weren't associated with the rest of the crash wreckage.
Speaker 2: So could that also be one of these test flights that went wrong?
Speaker 1: And as a way to cover their tracks, the military went out and sprinkled a bunch of random bits and pieces from other crafts out there to kind of dissuade people from learning what new tech we're working on.
Speaker 2: I find it very possible.
Speaker 1: In April, a triangular tower at the Air Force based fuel conspiracy theory, suggesting it could be linked to alien tech. Yeah, we talked about that. The triangular tower that has been built at Area fifty one But anyway, so what is this new flying dorito that is making its way above area fifty one as of now, I don't know. I'm currently of the belief that it's probably some new craft tech that America has, but who's to say, you know, who's to say it.
Speaker 2: Very well could be the wingman. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now, continuing on with the conversation about the US and military and all of these things, I'm not going to spend too much time talking about this one.
Speaker 2: But this was silly. This was so silly.
Speaker 1: Canada prepping response to hypothetical US military invasion for the first time in a century. Report says the model is purely theoretical and precautionary, with official stressing that the US has no A US invasion is unlikely. Okay the TLDR of this, Just so we're all on the same page here. Canada decided to run some wargames, which is not crazy. Countries run wargames all all the time, and Canada decided that they, for the first time in over one hundred years, they were going to run a simulation, a model, a war game of if the United States was to invade Canada, what could they do to stop them.
Speaker 2: How would that play out for them? All these things, y'all?
Speaker 1: The best the best options was that America would take over the entirety of Canada in a week. The worst case scenario was forty eight hours, again to the shock of literally no one. Yeah, so that I don't know why. I don't know why they would even have questioned this. And this is just off of the tech that they know about that we have. That's not even talking about the experimental shit. But yeah, we could read this a little bit because it's all about how we were talking about this last night on the Cult of Conspiracy Live. There are certain provinces in Canada they're talking about seating and if they were two pledge allegiance to the United States flag, which they may not. They may not, but if they did, what would Canada's response be? How would that go for them? So they're just kind of spitballing ideas here.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Canada military is modeling its response to a hypothetical US invasion as tensions rise between President Trump's administration and NATO allies. According to a new report, the model outlines the Canadian armed forces multi pronged strategy to counter a potential US military incursion. It includes plans to use asymmetric tactics, drone warfare, and requests for European backup. According to two senior Canadian officials who spoke to The Globe and Mail, the model is purely theoretical and precautionary, with official stressing that a US invasion is unlikely to happen.
Speaker 2: Yet it's not going to happen. We're not going to do that.
Speaker 1: Still, it illustrates the extent to which relations between the two nations, long standing allies and important trading partners, have broken down over the past year. To this point, a poll was taken this summer found that those Canadians now view the United States as their country is the greatest threat. Oh that's rich. I would love to know where that poll was taken from. I got a weird feeling it was in and around Ottawa or in and around Quebec, I guarantee. But anyway, and talks here about the conversation about America, how Trump was talking about making you know, Canada it's fifty first state. It goes on to talk about the whole Greenland situation, the Kingdom of Denmark and all these things, all this stuff last week, He commented the to strengthening bonds with China and forging a new world order, underscoring the apparent decline of the US led system of alliances. That's from Mark Carney. Mark Carney said that he wants to strengthen bonds with China and forge a new world order. His words, not mine. So as they're talking about these things, they decided to run some war games just it says a hypothetical, and it was.
Speaker 2: It was bad. It was so bad. One official said.
Speaker 1: The model is inspired by the muja Hadeen, a group of guerrilla fighters in Afghanistan who fought the Russians in the Soviet Afghan War using hit and run tactics. For the record, the Mouja Hadeen is a group that the United States trained and armed. So they were using our outdated tactics against our now modern tactics. Okay, it's a bold strategy, Cotton, and it did not work out for them.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know, if you come to after Canada, you're going to have the world coming after you, even more than Greenland. People do care about what happens to Canada, unlike Venezuela.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Retired General David Fraser, who led Canadian troops in Afghanistans, said you could actually see German ships and British planes in Canada to reinforce the country's sovereignty. I don't believe so. I don't believe so. I believe that German in England see US as a closer ally than Canada. I could be wrong. Still, One official said the relations between the military force of Canada and the US remain positive because it does. This week the two nations work together on a nord exercise in Greenland, and retired Lieutenant General Mike Day, who led Canadian Special Forces commands, said it is fanciful to believe the Americans would launch an invasion of Canada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, agreed, agreed.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you could look up more in depth conversations about the war games that were ram They were trying to realistically use outdated guerrilla tactics, which, for the record, gerrilla tactics are not outdated.
Speaker 2: The Moujah Hydeen guerrilla tactics are outdated.
Speaker 1: And they were trying to use these types of things and using the system off of that against US today. That was in a day and age before drones. That was in a day and age before a majority of our air superiority.
Speaker 2: That we have now was well established.
Speaker 1: That was before even your lowliest grunt has the amount of tech in their bag that they do now. So the again, the best case scenario looked like we would take over the country.
Speaker 2: All of it in a week. Sorry, that's the best for Canada.
Speaker 1: They'd be able to quote unquote hold out for seven days. The worst case scenario was forty eight hours. And that was with America super nerved. Both of these examples, by the way, but they believe that it was like our premium.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: They don't understand how nerved They made it to make themselves look better, and it still was embarrassing. So anyway, I just wanted to throw that out as an interesting little tidbit of information here. Now as we're talking about Canada, we're talking about Britain, British Commonwealth kind of things. David Marcus UK's promotion of first cousin marriage at odds with Western culture. The Prime Minisae blocked a vote to ban marriages common in some immigrant communities, despite acknowledging genetic races to children. We talked about this a few weeks ago, how Britain was debating if they were going to outlaw first cousin marriages within their country. Uh no, no, they decided to block that vote. You can absolutely still legally marry your first cousin in Britain, and now the political arm of the law says, not only are you allowed, they're they're damn near encouraging it, because to take that away would be racist. Never mind the fact that you're gonna make a bunch of you know, downs babies and shit. That's that's not the point. It's racist against the Gypsies. Their words, not mine. It's clearly not against the Gypsies. But anyway, yeah, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So beans on Beans on Falaphona has become Sweet Home London. Yeah, they really said, why go to the mall when you could just cross the hall?
Speaker 2: Huh, they really did. They did say these things.
Speaker 3: And yet they think America is just a bunch of hillbillies. But they're the ones that that that be stooping their cousin.
Speaker 2: So they are saying that this is racist against the Gypsy communities. For the record, the Gypsy communities that are living in the in the UK have been living.
Speaker 1: There for well over one hundred years. And if they are doing the cousin marrying thing, they're they're not at risk, They're they're they got that pretty much locked in. This is specifically racist against the Muslim population that is running rampant in the UK right now. And there's a reason why go ahead.
Speaker 3: So what's next? They're gonna allow child marriage of fucking six year olds?
Speaker 1: Probably I could, I realistically can see the age of consent in the marrying age being dropped to a lower number here in the next year.
Speaker 3: England has a I've been saying England has fallen. It looks like I have been more validated today than I have been in quite some time.
Speaker 2: No, I fully believe that they have fallen.
Speaker 1: It's not even They're not even like in their last little bit of we're still here. No, you're not like you're you are a shell of your former self and that shell has now been filled with immigrants that don't belong there.
Speaker 3: Look but the lobster backs and everything. But I believe Britain should be for the British. And I don't mean angler Saxons or anything. I mean people that actually give a fuck about their about their their little their island and actually care about the British way of life.
Speaker 1: Bro Indians, even the Indians and the Pakistanis that moved to the UK decades ago, they assimilated. They're doing great. They're opening shops for they're running local business. They are keeping their cultural practices from their homeland. But they're also living and thriving in the UK and nobody's got beef with them. It's the new immigrants that people hate.
Speaker 3: Do you know there's a Korean uh content creator dude.
Speaker 2: With the bacon on his shirt. I've seen him.
Speaker 3: I fucking love him, dude. Uh. He's been doing videos on it and he's like.
Speaker 1: He's arrested multiple times for his ship because they don't have friendom speech.
Speaker 3: No, he's been labeled as a terrorist, yet they're letting actual fucking terrorists just walk in their fucking streets. How do you go from being one of the best empires, arguably in the entire fucking world, to be in a battered housewife.
Speaker 1: Like because of week leadership after week leadership after week leadership.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I thought y'all were supposed to be Britain, not France. But take your hands reached down in your pants, try to grab your nuts see if they're still there, and if not, go to your wife and open up your her person, glab them out. The bouncing Betty the debockler and I say, worl War two was the last time they had any balls. Uh.
Speaker 2: I would argue against that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: They they did some things in the Falkland War.
Speaker 1: They they did have troops deployed during the they're in Afghanistan and I met some of them.
Speaker 2: They were solid dudes, dude.
Speaker 1: The British Marines, Yeah, the Royal Marines, the British Royal Marines are literally the exact same thing as the American Marines. They they act like us, they talk like us, They have the same sense of humor, the same fuck the world tactics. They just talk with a funny accent. But they're the same things. Same with the Dutch Marines. Solid dudes. But it's uh yeah that they had week leadership after week leadership after week leadership, and now Keir Starmer is making it a sport on how hard he can run his nation into the ground and let it be taken over from these people. There's a real reason why the UAE refuses to pay for any more of their people to go to school in England because they don't want them to get infected with the ideologies of the other Muslims. Their words not mine. The bad Muslims, their words not mine. They're not letting anybody from the year United Arab immorants go to school in England anymore. They're afraid that they're going to get extreme. What's the word not extrematized, radicalize, thank you. So even Muslim powerhouses are saying that y'all have gone too far, your laws are too lax, and we can't trust you to take care of our people. Because I don't want to send my kid to college in England and he comes home in four years and he's now a homegrown terrorist.
Speaker 2: That's a bold statement.
Speaker 3: What does I tell you about Islam when even other Muslims hate the other ones.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I know that a lot of people would say that Christianization and the Jews are the evil against Muslims.
Speaker 2: That's not true. Nobody hates Muslims more than other.
Speaker 3: Muslims at that, and I mean they do. I understand. I believe everybody should have right to their own religion and everything. Sure, but when your religion says it is okay to rape and pillage and destroy a land all because they don't want to marry children and everything and don't want to bow down to a man. H fuck you and your entire culture at that point, you know, like that, I've the more I read about, the more I've read the Koran, the more I realize this is just a warlord that wanted to who came to be a prophet. Even said, Hey, if I have put any false words into Allah's mouth, may he sever my my a order.
Speaker 1: And then from that exact I know, I know, I know, I don't understand it. I really wish I did, but I can't.
Speaker 3: That The Quran says that that the Torah and the Gospels are true, but then it turns out in the very next chapter and everything says that Uh Jesus Isa was not crucified. But yet Uh in one story from the Koan, it says that Mohammad took the tour and put it on the judges pillow, the thing that that they would say for those who would judge and have them judge them. But yet, the dude was complete. The more you made it, the more you aisee, this is just much bullshit, dude.
Speaker 1: The Quran is so contradictory it's not even funny. And I understand people are gonna say, Oh, that's good, that's just because you're a Christian, so you think everything. No, No, there are some religions out there that they they hold up as far as the uh, the chain of not the champ events, the the chnological order, not just historical, but as far as logic goes. They believe A because of B, which led them to C, and now they live in the way of D. This makes they can at least make a cohesive, coherent chain of events of their logic, and I can at least appreciate that. I might disagree with it for reasons, but at least that's there. Hell, Greek paganism makes more sense than Islam, like the real shit, worshiping Zeus makes more sense.
Speaker 2: Yes, that that makes way more sense.
Speaker 1: You're telling me there's a god out there and basically the majority of your religion is stories of how he couldn't keep his dick to himself and that's why all this shit has happened. Look, it doesn't it doesn't have to make perfect sense, but yeah, yeah, here we are.
Speaker 2: That's the way it is.
Speaker 3: You shure that Zeu's not Ben Franklin.
Speaker 1: I mean, well Ben Franklin did, but like Ben Franklin's dick didn't make storms happen, you know what I mean. But like my point is I'm being a little facetious here, but my point is, Yeah, there's actual groups out there with actual long standing religious beliefs that when you look at them, they haven't changed over time. They don't contradict themselves later on, they don't at least hold some sort of cohesive theory. Islam almost immediately contradicts itself and then repeatedly does so the entire way through the only way you can actually believe it. And I don't mean like you're you're more progressive and modern Muslim dude who's just out here living his life, and yeah, he you know, he believes the Koran, but like he's not the dude it's acting in ass about it. He's not into the hadiths and all this. He takes it as like a philosophical thing that he applies to his life.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Really worried about him. He's also not the dude's trapping a vest to his chest. The ones that are going to the nth degree with it. Are the ones that have buried their heads so far in the sand that they cannot even have some sort of a cohesive thought about the contradictions without getting violent about it.
Speaker 2: It's yes, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, UK's Prime Minister has now blocked the vote to band first cousin marriages because it's racist against certain people.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Hey, Jacob, I never said I like your hoodie. It looks really dumb appreciate you, isn't it all. It reminds me of the PT.
Speaker 2: Uniform the green Yeah, but actually it's Dixon.
Speaker 3: Oh that's that's dope as hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dixon makes the od green hoodie, which is it's thick and it's awesome. More and more of my flannels are becoming Dixon these days. I love their quality. All the other flannels I buy, they they're great. And then somehow they shrink and I washed the cold water and I let the marriage ry and all the shit they shrink up want me to do Dixon's.
Speaker 2: The motherfuckers ain't going nowhere, and it's awesome. They're expensive though.
Speaker 3: You remember the PT uniforms.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the green on greens for show.
Speaker 3: Oh I'd wear those when I cut my grass.
Speaker 2: That's smart.
Speaker 3: There's that well. Also, like the shorts and everything, I'm uh that I just so I can get into the mindset of the grind. That's what I'm gonna be wearing when I start walking out again.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, fuck, get you some silkies, because that's another thing that went away.
Speaker 3: Still I have some silkies and the pett shorts and everything. I call them the Daisy Dukes of freedom.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: I still have a couple of pairs, but I only really wear them when I go on like Silky's hikes, which I haven't done in Irreverend Warrior hiking in a good while, but I would like to start going on some more.
Speaker 3: I have the exact same I have shorts in the exact same length of the of the pet shorts, but there's salmon pink and all. And I have the exact same colored shirt I had the I had shoes that went with the outfit and everything. It pissed my my CEO off so fucking much. He was like why, I said, because it ain't easy being cheesy there, sir. And he was like, why do you look like every dad out of a trailer park. I'm like, because that's my culture.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into it here. So visit from CNN. So Trump weighs major new strike on Iran as nuclear discussion shows no progress. This was updated five hours ago. But I think this also ties into what's going on in Iran, which we're gonna talk about the death toll here next. But anyway, President Trump is weighing a major new strike on Iran after preliminary discussions between Washington and Tehran overlimiting the country's nuclear program and ballistic missile production failed to make progress. According to people familiar with the matter, it's a rapid refocusing of the administration's publicity framed objectives for Iran and comes only weeks after Trump seriously considered military action. He framed US potential aid for nationwide protests in Iran protesters had faced by silent crackdowns by security forces, leads to leading to hundreds of killings. Hundreds is not an accurate statement. CNN, of course, would downplay this. We have an article pulled up here from Iran Iranian news or at least like not the state media, of course, but like sources from Iran are saying that it's like over thirty six thousand in two days. We're gonna talk more about it anyway. Trump on Wednesday posted on truth social demanding that Iran come to the table to negotiate a fair and equitable deal no nuclear weapons. He warned the next US attack on the country would be far worse than the one carried out last summer when US and Israel attacked the Iranian nuclear sites. Options he is now considering include US military air strikes aimed at Iran's leaders and the security officials believed to be responsible for the killings, as well as strikes on Iranian nuclear sites and government institutions. Trump has not made a final decision on how to proceed, sources said, but he believes his military options have been expanded from earlier this month now that the US Carrier Strike Group is in the region. The USS Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group entered the Indian Ocean on Monday and is continuing to move closer to Iran, where it could support any potential operations against the country, both in terms of Adian strikes and in protecting regional allies from potential Iranian retaliation. The US and Iran have been exchanging messages including through Omani diplomats, and between Trump's Foreign ENVOYE. D. Whitcoff and Iran's foreign minister Abbas Argachi Arashi.
Speaker 2: I't fucking know earlier.
Speaker 1: This month about a possible meeting to ward off US attacks, which Trump had been threatening in response to protesters' deaths. The source said there was a brief discussion of an in person meeting, but that never came to fruition.
Speaker 2: There have been no serious direct.
Speaker 1: Negotiations between the US and Iran, as Trump has ramped up his threats of military action in recent days. According to another person familiar with the matter, it's not clear why Trump has seen has since shifted his focus back to Iran's nuclear program, but he said last summer it was obliterated by US strikes. But Iran has been trying to rebuild its nuclear sites even deeper underground, according to the sources, and has long resisted US pressure to halt its uranium enrichment. The regime also barred the UN's nuclear watchdog from inspecting its nuclear sites. I'll bet they did, because that's that's how we knew that they had yellow cake, that they had enriched uranium to that level. There's no reason for you to enrich it beyond five percent, and I will even be generous in say seven. There's no reason for you to have seven percent enriched nuclear power can be done very successfully at three. Anything above five is get like there's only your only aiming for weaponization at that point, that there's anyway amid the threats of military actions. The US has also demanded preconditions for a meeting with Iranian officials, including a permanent into uranium enrichment central to Iran's nuclear program, new curves on Iranians or Iran's ballistic missile program, and halting all support for Iranian proxies in the region. Yeah, no more funding terrorism, dude. I know that's a hot take, but yeah, enough of that shit. The biggest sticking point, source is said, has been the US demand that Iran agreed to pull limits on the range of its ballistic missiles an accurate concern for Israel, or excuse me, an acute concern for Israel, which expended much of its missile interceptor stockpile shooting down Iranian ballistic missiles during last June's twelve day war. Iran has balked at that and told the US it would only discuss its nuclear program. So they're not going to talk about the range of their missiles. They're only going to talk about this whole nuclear conversation. The US has not replied, leaving both sides the dead end. The official. The US official on Monday said the administration is still willing to engage with Iran as long as they know what the terms are. We are open for business, as they say, so if they want to contact us and they know what the terms are, then we're gonna have the conversation. The official would not give details on terms, but said they've been reported throughout the entire beginning of Trump's administration, so they are aware of the terms. Still, the US is preparing for possible action. The US military has been moving air defense systems to the region, including additional Patriot batteries, to help protect US forces there from possible Iranian retaliation. The US is also planning to move one or more THAD missile defense systems to the region. That is also the next level. The FADS are there now. It's yeah, we're probably going to be doing something against Iran soon.
Speaker 2: I just think so.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong. I've been wrong before, but man, that's a lot of that. It's a lot of ass and that's a lot of equipment to move to that area to sit there and do nothing. Same thing about Maduro for the record, same thing about Venezuela. We moved an entire carrier division into the waters and just to sit there and watch them for a while. No, we went and York to the bastard. We had that just in case things when sits up. But like we had to get him out of there. The Ayatola was just recently talking about fleeing to Moscow. Some reports said that he had already fleed, some reports said that he was just talking about it.
Speaker 2: But my point is Iran is still talking that shit.
Speaker 1: And then on top of all of that the human rights violations that they have done to their own people, which you know what, we might as well, We might as well just go over to the next article here. This is from Iran International dot com. Okay, over thirty six thousand, five hundred killed in Iran's deadliest massacre, documents revealed. This is from January twenty fifth. Right here on screen, men's men stand amid rows of corpses in a morgue in Tehran following mass killings of protesters by security forces in this undated image obtained by Iran International.
Speaker 2: Let's read about it, y'all.
Speaker 1: More than thirty six thousand, five hundred Iranians were killed by security forces during the January eighth to ninth crackdown on national nationwide protests, making it the deadliest two day massacre in history, according to documents reviewed by.
Speaker 2: Iran Air National's editorial board.
Speaker 1: Y'all, I can't put into proper perspective what that looks like. Okay, Entire wars have been fought over the course of years without that many people murdered in that amount of time. Iran is now in the same company with the Nazis as far as the and I had to do.
Speaker 2: Some real digging into this one.
Speaker 1: The only time in history that thirty thousand people were executed in two days in recent history, anyway, was when the Nazis went to a specific section of Ukraine and dug mass burials for Jews and slaughtered them.
Speaker 2: And that was with the Einsberg Sea Division.
Speaker 1: I'm not mistaken, and that's specifically what happened. There's very famous pictures of it's like the last Jew in Ukraine or something like that, this dude is standing there kneel, kneeling over a mass grave, and there's a Nazi with a gun to the back of his head. Half a second before the dew was shot. That mass grave had around thirty thousand people in it, and that was over the course of three days. Iran crunched that number and went more in depth in two days to their own citizens. I don't feel like people can properly put that into perspective. But yeah, before I read Samwich, you got.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: Besides that, how many during the rape of Nanking, how many Chinese was stunted by the Japanese? Also, I'm not saying one as worse than the other. I'm just saying that wasn't that like one hundred thousand tiled in a couple of days too?
Speaker 2: Look it up.
Speaker 1: I don't know off the top what that number is and how long the time span was. And I'm not saying there wasn't battles where hundreds of thousands of dudes died over the course of multiple days, two days, two days, not even forty eight whole hours. Like it's it's crazy that this took place to this level this quickly, and then even still some reports are saying that there's one hundred thousand injured. I'm seeing some reports saying three hundred thousand injured. And I don't know to what level they're calling it injury, Like if somebody inhaled some tear gas, is that technically considered injured or is that, you know, just kind of a you know, it's whatever. By injury, do they mean a rolled ankle from a protester running from the gunshots? Do they mean hit with rubber bullets or shrapnel? Do they mean an actual bullet to the knee?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but even still, that is wild.
Speaker 3: During the rape of Nan King, between forty thousand and over three hundred thousand Chinese civilians and surrendered soldiers were killed by over the six week period beginning December thirteenth, nineteen thirty seven, with the highest concentration of killings in the first five days. Oh While figures very a widely accepted range of the massacred within the city walls is over forty thousand to under two hundred thousand, while total water estimates sometimes exceed over three hundred thousand. The peak of the violence Ofughly occurred between six six weeks of the city's fall. On the st nineteen thirty seven, around fifty thousand were killed in the first five days alone.
Speaker 1: Okay, so fifty thousand and five days, right, so that ten thousand per day. Iran just trump that, God damn right, ten thousand a day. Iran's like, nah, how about those are rookie numbers? How about fifteen and a half.
Speaker 3: And keep in mind the Japanese doing that. They were that. There's pictures of the Japanese with their katanas and Ya Kisashi's standing behind Chinese bound gett having a competition of seam who can sever the most heads in the in the least amount of swings. Yeah, and it was two Japanese officers who actually had the tie for the most of them. And they did not get tried for war crimes.
Speaker 2: Nope, nobody Japan did.
Speaker 3: Is it because they got new twice basically?
Speaker 1: And also because the unit seven thirty seven it was called I Forget, which yeah, seven seven. A lot of our understanding of the human physiology comes from their inhumane and animalistic experiments that they did on POW's.
Speaker 3: They turned people into live beef jerky.
Speaker 1: Well, that was just one experiment although that is how we know that the human body is made up of seventy percent water. They had hundreds thousands of experiments that they did on these POWs.
Speaker 3: That we use today. Yeah, they even blinded people just to see what would happen. You'd like the Nazis committed more like crimes against you. Like, they pretty much committed the same amount of crimes against humanity. It was just the Japanese was a lot more well hidden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and so cut into the whole the whole situation about how many they killed in one day and all these things. The Iranian government just did this to their own people. Like. This is why some are claiming that this might be towards the realm of genocide. However, as Ravenlee pointed out last night, there's a few key checks and boxes that can't be done as far as this goes to classified as a genocide. So anyway, so Iran International's editorial board can confirm the death toll after reviewing newly obtained classified documents, field reports, and accounts for medical staff, witnesses, and victims family. The new information provides a clearer picture of the killing pattern and scale of a crime that can now be described as the largest and bloodiest massacre of civilians during street protests over a two day period in history. Iran International has received reports and evidence indicating the extra judicial execution of a number of detainees in Tehran and other cities. Images released from Morgsley little doubt that some wounded citizens were shot in the head while hospitalized and undergoing medical treatments. This is evident that had these individuals sustained fatal head wounds on the streets, there would have been no reason to admit them to hospitals or begin treatment in the first place, so they had soldiers going to the hospital to find these protesters to finish the job. The images also showed that in some cases, medical tubes and patient monitoring equipment remained attached to the bodies. In other cases, cardiac monitoring electrodes were visible on the chest, suggesting these individuals were under medical care before being shot in the head. A number of doctors and nurses have also told Iran Air National that so called finishing shots quote unquote were fired at wounded patients. In its previous statement on January thirteenth, Iran Air Nationals Editorial Board reported that at least twelve thousand deaths caused by the crackdown. That figure was explicitly cited in a report by the IRGC Intelligence Organization submitted to the Supreme National Security Council and the Presidential Office on January eleven, two days after the two day massacre, reviewed by Iran International. So this was also over four hundred cities, thirty six thy five hundred killed in four hundred cities. Our editorial Board has now obtained more detailed information provided by the IRGC Intelligence Organization and the Supreme National Security Council. Other state institutions have also received differing figures from other security bodies. However, given the scale of the killings, deliberate concealment, and what appears to be an intentional disorder in the registration and transfer of bodies, along with pressure on families and in some cases the quiet burial of victims, it appears that even the security agencies themselves do not yet know precise final death tolls. In a report presented on Wednesday, January twenty first to the Iranian Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Committee, seen by Irani in International, the number of those killed was listed as twenty seven thy five hundred. So even within in how house, these numbers that some people are throwing out, oh it's under ten thousand. Even Iran in house to their own government has reported that it's at least twenty seven thousand, five hundred dead in two days, and that was a week ago. According to sources within Iran's Interior Ministry who spoke to Irani and International on condition of anonymity, the consolidation of figures received from provincial security councils on by Tuesday, January twentieth showed the death toll had exceeded thirty thousand. Two Informed sources from the Supreme National Security Council also told Iran Air National that in two recent reports by the RGC Intelligence Organization dated to January twenty second and January twenty fourth, the number of those killed was listed as more than thirty three thousand and more than thirty six thousand, five hundred, respectively, So as they're still saying that thirty six k is a low estimate, Interior Ministry reports say security forces confronted demonstrators in more than four hundred cities and towns, with more than four thousand clash locations reported nationwide, despite the confusion and concealment, The rapid increase in death toll figures in classified government reports has heightened concerns that the actual number of those killed might may be even higher. Now I fully agree with that conservative assessments by medical sources based on the number of bodies delivered to hospitals and medical centers estimate more. And I'm gonna butcher these pronouncing the pronunciations of cities. I'm sorry, I can't pronounce these words. More than twenty five hundred killed in Rasht, at least eighteen hundred killed in Mashad, more than two thousand killed in Isfahan, Nasea Babad and koras Gan. Sure at three thousand in karaj Shah, Shahriar and Adishe, seven hundred in Kermanshah and four hundred in Gorgan. So somebody with a calculator can do the math on this. Twenty five hundred plus eighteen hundred plus two thousand plus two thousand plus two thousand plus three thousand plus three thousand plus three thousand plus seven hundred plus four hundred. You do the math on that and let me know what you get back.
Speaker 2: With no clear.
Speaker 3: Average, those numbers again slower please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 1: So twenty five hundred plus five hundred plus eighteen hundred plus eighteen hundred plus two thousand plus two thousand plus two thousand.
Speaker 3: So plus six hundred thousand, six thousand, oh plus six thousand.
Speaker 1: Plus Okay, we're doing that then plus nine thousand plus nine thousand plus seven hundred.
Speaker 3: Plus seven hundred plus four hundred plus four hundred.
Speaker 2: These are conservative estimates.
Speaker 3: That is twenty thousand and four hundred.
Speaker 1: So the lowest estimate we have from medical personnel in the country are saying over twenty thousand. Yeah, yeah, So no clear aggregate figure has yet been obtained for Tehran. However, images released from the Karizak Morgue and hospitals across the capitol indicate thousands were killed in Tehran, with significant proportions of the deaths occurring in southern Tehran. Uh And to be honest with you, Tehran wasn't even listed in the list that we just read off, so who's to say anyway. I didn't want to spend too much time on this, but what I am saying is that Tehran just had a massive or Iran Iran the country Iran whatever fuck you want to pronounce. It just suffered a massive human rights violation, and perhaps the Trump administration will be using this as motivation to go up in there and give those people some freedom. I don't know. I don't know, but it's worth mentioning. So I figured we could bring it up on this episode while we are also talking about Trump. Let's talk about this now. Minnesota Governor Walls says President Trump agreed to consider reducing federal agents in his state. President Trump's post Monday was a change of tune, as he threatened to invoke the Insurrection Act and send federal troops into Minnesota.
Speaker 2: So this is from Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: President Trump has shared Monday that he and Minnesota Governor Tim Walls bitch are now on a similar wavelength quote unquote about federal agents in the state. The President said he called the governor in a post he shared on Troops Social This comes after Ice agents shot three people in Minneapolis, killing two. Trump has threatened to invoke the Insurrection Act and sending in federal troops to Minnesota after thousands of residents have been on the streets protesting. But on Monday, Trump changed his tone. He announced borders are tom Homuns. Homan's Hammans visit to Minnesota on Monday night and told Walls he'd have home and call him. I told Governor Walls that I would have Tom Homan call him, and that what we are looking for are any and all criminals that they have in their possession.
Speaker 2: Trump stated in his post.
Speaker 1: The governor very respectfully understood that, and I will be speaking with him in the near future. The Governor's office also released a statement calling the conversation with the President productive. Walls also said that Trump agreed to talk to his immigration officials about allowing the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension to conduct independent investigations into recent shootings, and to work out a plan to reduce the number of immigration officers in the state. The President agreed. This is a direct quote here from the Governor's office. The President agreed that he would talk to the Department of Homeland Security about ensuring the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is able to conduct an independent investigation, as would ordinarily be the case. The President also agreed to look into reducing the number of federal agents in Minnesota and working with the state in a more coordinated fashion on immigration enforcement.
Speaker 2: Regarding violent criminals.
Speaker 1: The governor reminded President Trump that the Minnesota Department of Corrections already honors federal detainees or detainers by notifying Immigration and Customs Enforcement when a person committed.
Speaker 2: To its custody isn't a US citizen.
Speaker 1: There is not a single documented case of the Department's releasing someone from state prison without offering to ensure a smooth transfer of custody. Walls repeatedly called for the federal agents, including Ice and Border Patrol, to leave Minnesota. So I was on TikTok Live before we started shooting this episode, and someone asked if we were going to do an episode about the situation of Minnesota. I overviewed the footage, not from the mom that tried to run over the ICE agent that was. I don't know what she was expecting on that one, but okay, the one that just took place. I have reviewed footage from multiple angles, and I am still not convinced that it wasn't the weapon itself going off, because it was in fact a six hour p. Three twenty. And if anybody knows anything about sig sour p. Three twenty, there's a reason why the United States military no longer can carry it. Why and cops and agents are no longer able to carry it, and why they're not allowed on most gun ranges because the old adage about how guns don't kill people, people kill people. No, this particular sig has a factory default in it that sig still will not fully acknowledge to where it has got multiple multiple I'm not gonna say hundreds, but there is a substantial number of cases of it going off in the holster without any finger on the trigger or anything like that. And there's YouTube videos out if anybody wants to watch them of how that's happening, and not just like of Gore porn like, it's not like that. It's like this dude is taking blank rounds and he's showing when the slide is barely barely kicked back and there's a jolt to the weapon, it will fire. That is the weapon that your boy was carrying. So the Ice agents were detaining him, he was on the ground. You see an agent grab the gun from his waist, the P three twenty, and he is moving away. Next thing, you hear his gun gun, gun, and you hear gunshot, and then multiple gunshots.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't tell from any of the footage who fired the first shot. Was it a bad judgment called by ice? Was it the P three twenty that went off in the dude's hand and the other cops just heard a gun shot and heard someone say gun so they just dumped on I don't know.
Speaker 2: As of this moment.
Speaker 1: The situation is way too there's way too many unknown variables for me to speak intelligently on it one way or another.
Speaker 2: And I don't believe that the Cult.
Speaker 1: Of Conspiracy is going to be doing an episodisode on it, at least not until way more information comes out about it, because at this point it's just opinion based dialogue and that's.
Speaker 2: All anyone's doing on it.
Speaker 1: And I'm not going to add fuel to that fire, so that that's where we're at with it. But yeah, apparently this has now spurned Trump to possibly remove some agents.
Speaker 2: Who knows Sam go ahead?
Speaker 3: I was, I was gonna say, isn't it due to the trigger to being shortened?
Speaker 1: I am not sure if it's the Seer or if it's the chamber itself, But yes, the P three twenty has an inherent problem, and SIG refuses to acknowledge it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the amine that that was killed by it, he's literally he literally took it off of took it off of like the host and everything, off of his belt and laid it on the it was it laid it on his desk, and it shot him.
Speaker 1: That's actually not true, that's not sure. So that was the story. That was the story that everybody was talking about. That was the reason why the military said we're not carrying this weapon anymore, and that order still stands. However, more information came out later that no, the airmen that was shot was because of one of his other airmen buddies, they were MPs. Took the gun out of the holster and was playing around with it. He wasn't even like thinking he was dry firing it. The mag was inserted and he was like pow pow, pow pow pow with his finger and it went off. He actually indeed into his coworker and tried to make it sound like, oh, the gun just went off, because you know these things are faulty like that. No, he's he's got charges.
Speaker 3: Now, this is why you all you don't play with a loaded gun. Tree every gun loaded.
Speaker 2: Yes, and literally the first weapon safety rule that.
Speaker 3: And you think being a MP and being in the air force, I understand air force, we don't need guns because the chasing point they you can't trust him with it. But like you're a fucking cop dog, you of all people should and you're in the military, you of all people should know, Hey, these things are tools. Don't fucking play with them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anger Cops did a whole expose on that one because he talked about it initially with it being the P three twenties fault. Then like two weeks later he released another video about how nope, that's not the case because one of the guys that was in the room basically the shot went off, dude got shot, and there was like three guys that were still standing, and like the dude that pulled the triggers, like, okay, here's the story, we're gonna run with it.
Speaker 2: Let's go, we gotta go report this.
Speaker 1: One of the guys later had a change of heart and like found his integrity and came for and was like, no, this was a homicide.
Speaker 2: This wasn't this wasn't a accident.
Speaker 3: So not only that he could he fundy fire blue on blue it's safe to say, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although the guy claims that it wasn't intended, he was just trying to fuck around, but it doesn't negate the fact that this is now considered a homicide.
Speaker 3: So at that point, what what? What do you think he like?
Speaker 8: What what?
Speaker 2: Oh, he'll get twenty in Levenworth.
Speaker 3: I was ci a black site.
Speaker 1: I think Levenworth honestly, because it's not like this was a weakening of the defensive posture of our national security or anything like that.
Speaker 2: This was a dumb ass who did dumb ass things.
Speaker 1: So he'll definitely get the punishment for it, and the dude who lied on his behalf will probably get some sort of reprimand as well. But yeah, no, he's he's it's gonna be prison time. It's the same thing as if you and your buddy is hanging out at the house playing around with a gun and it goes off and one of you die.
Speaker 2: It wasn't murdering the first degree.
Speaker 1: It's also not manslaughter, you know, it's it's it's classified as something else, and it's it's gonna it's a murder.
Speaker 2: It's either way you slice it.
Speaker 1: So it's yeah, anyway, But back to the situation. As far as Minnesota and this whole Ice situation goes, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: The guilty party is.
Speaker 1: If SIG sour that fucking P three twenty is actually the reason. If that is in fact the case of what happened here, SIG will probably.
Speaker 2: Go bankrupt after this one.
Speaker 1: But anyway, moving on, as we are still talking about old minisult elan Omar says Trump's hateful rhetoric causes threats against her to Skyrocket, yeah, that's why. A day after a man charged her at the podium at town hall in Minnesota, Representative elan Omar at a news conference Wednesday, pinned the blame on President Trump because everything must be Trump's faults. Obviously, blame is very interesting, but facts are more important. I agree. I agree with that sentiment. Let's continue. And what the facts have shown since I've gotten into elected office is that every time the President of the United States has chosen to use hateful rhetoric to talk about me and the community that I represent, my death threats. Skyrocket Omar said, Yeah, that's that's why. That's that's why the death threats have continued. It has nothing to do with you being a raging piece of shit. Has nothing to do with you representing an area that has been funding terrorist organizations through tax dollars, through charity outreaches. It's got nothing to do with it, all right, Hot take only hot takes here the cage to night. In Tuesday's incident, police say fifty five year old Anthony Kazmaraz Kasmira, Zach Jesus these names, was observed by officers using a syringe to spread an unknown liquid onto the congresswoman.
Speaker 2: I could make a joke about a certain.
Speaker 1: Group of people being known for throwing acid in women's faces, but I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Kazmera zak Sure was arrested and booked into Hannapin County Jail on suspicion of third degree assault.
Speaker 2: Minneapolis police said.
Speaker 1: Preliminary reports indicate the liquid was non toxic, The county attorney, Mary Moriarty said Wednesday. Asked Wednesday about the attack, Omar said the man who attacked her quote.
Speaker 2: Was specifically upset that.
Speaker 1: Trump's order to deport Somalis was not yielding enough deportations of Somali's so he wanted to come get the person he thought was protecting the Somalis question mark.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Neither the FBI, which took over the investigation on Wednesday, or Minneapolis police have commented on a motive of the attack. Omar has been the target of verbal attacks from the Trump or from Trump for years. More recently, his attacks have come alongside escalated rhetoric, describing the Somali community in Minnesota the largest in the nation. Yeah, again, that's not like unfounded. We've done a whole talk about that on the Call to Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Actually, but all right. In the past several weeks, Trump called Omar a fake sleees bag and called for her to be thrown out of the US. I second the motion, by the way, on both of those. In a phone interview Tuesday evening with ABC News Senior political correspondent Rachel Scott, Trump said he hasn't seen the video of the incident in the accused Omar without providing evidence of possible staging the attack. Which is interesting because, as our resident Jewish correspondent sent earlier, there is a picture of Omar and your guy that sprayed her with the syringe holding a stack of cash right before the event took place. Regardless if there was a stack of cash. There's a picture of these.
Speaker 1: Two smiling standing next to each other, and you could tell you the same day because wearing the same clothing. Now is that image AI generated? I don't believe so the sources would indicate that that is not true, but hey.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 1: And I guess, especially if she's being sprayed within a non toxic substance and she got not even eye or skinny irritation. It wasn't even like it was nail polish remover. It was very likely water.
Speaker 2: But all right.
Speaker 1: In a phone interview Tuesday with ABC News, we talked about that. I'm sorry, I don't think about her. I think she's a fraud. Trump said she probably had herself sprayed, knowing her again to say, I could agree with that.
Speaker 2: I could. She is known to stage certain things to make herself look you know, quote unquote victim, like you know, same chick that married her brother to get into the States. Whatever.
Speaker 1: As Wednesday, if she had reservations about public events after Tuesday's incident, Omar replied, well, I think my presence here should tell you that the fear and intimidation doesn't work on me. Or because you knew that it was not an actual threat, and you're it's all for show. The president's rhetoric. The attacks from him since I've gotten into public office from the right wing has always been really been really to stop me from being in public service, to intimidate me, to make me want to quit. My only message is that it hasn't worked thus far, and it's not going to work in the future. The incident came um intensions in Minneapolis between officials and the Trump administration over the immigration crackdown in the city that has seen two US citizens killed in shootings involving federal law enforcement. Okay, so that's a picture of your guy here, so who knows. I don't really I don't really have a crazy hot take as far as this one's concerned. I think that she is a fraud, and even if this was not a staged attack, it's non toxic. Like if your guy was trying to do some sort of harm to her, you can buy really strong acids in liquid form without any kind of license or permits. And I'm not saying that he should have. For the record, I am not saying that he should have done something to actually physically harm this woman. I don't think that that's the correct way to go about it. But what I'm saying is, I mean, even if you would spray.
Speaker 2: Gasoline on her out of that syringe.
Speaker 1: Like that, there is a better way to go about trying to make an effective attack quote unquote on her. You sprayed her with a syringe? Were you trying to like inject her and fell short?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The whole thing smells very very fishy to me, So yeah, I don't really know what to make of it. I guess we'll see what kind of charge this guy gets, if any or if this is going to fall into obscurity and in six months nobody's gonna remember that this took place, I feel like that's actually probably more likely, honestly. Anyway, I have one more article pulled up about black Rock, but it's actually a little bit of a dated article, so I don't really see a need to to get into that one as of this moment. I do want to scroll up in the comment section. See that picture again. That doesn't look like an AI image. Well, I don't know, her hand kind of does look AI.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Royce, what do you think do you think that's a real image or do you think that's a fake one made for the interwebs.
Speaker 4: I don't really know. Maybe unfortunately A starting to get good enough to where I can't really tell as much anymore. But whudos maybe with her hand, with how she looked herself.
Speaker 2: I don't know, yeh, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, before we roll out, I'm go ahead and check the chat and see, was uh y'all been in the chat more than me? Is it just conversations between y'all or was there something that was dropped?
Speaker 2: Basically?
Speaker 4: Basically, I think the only thing that else was there was a thread from Sam about the shooting.
Speaker 2: But the new one, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I really want to go any deeper on that one as of now, it's uh, it's messy.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I was just gonna send that few view off of your own and everything. It's a video I came across. I also just want to say this that I I don't care what politically side isn't want anyone is. It's a sad day when an American dies, but I just wish that America would heal and that people would actually give a fuck about their country. I agree, there's like if you want to be there, there's country countries that are socialists and there's countries that are communists. If you want to live in those those ways to go and go and move over there. But that, but just know there's people that actually grew up in like actual true communism like that that would that have out then never step foot back in that. So there's people that have lived through Fidel Castros h communism. There's been people that that are still live that that were going through stalinism. They and just every time that you you get to both of those things, they to the country tanks and just look at Venezuela ast case in point.
Speaker 2: Very true, very true.
Speaker 3: God bless all of you.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed, with all this being said and up for the record, Sam, I agree with every single syllable you just said. With all this being said, good members of the retinue of the Cajun Night, the men and women at arms, the bannerman, the contingent, all the things and all the pretty titles, I want to thank all of you for joining me this evening as we talked about all the things going on in the world around us. For anybody who is listening once again that would like to join us. Every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, go to the patreon dot com slash cult Oh wow, well Cult the Conspiracy podcast also, but for this conversation go to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night.
Speaker 2: There's only one tier for injury.
Speaker 1: We do this, like I said, every Wednesday and night at nine pm Central, and I thoroughly enjoyed these conversations.
Speaker 2: I look forward to it every week.
Speaker 1: With all this being said, everybody, I am the CA Night and as always, God bless