Speaker 1: Your chance to win a thousand dollars entered this nationwide keyword on our website, Bills.
Speaker 2: That's Bills.
Speaker 3: Enter it now.
Speaker 4: Bill Cunningham, the Great American, Welcome this Wednesday afternoon the Tri State. Great weather here, but terrible weather in Southwest Florida and more. And you've heard all the weather reports. I'm obsessing over it because of the greatness of iHeartMedia and Tony Bender. They've built out for me a wonderful studio in Southwest Florida, so I can do a few shows from down there, especially on Sunday night. But nonetheless, there's a panic mode going on because there's some fatigue setting and I'm ready to panic. Bill ver Dunk is one of the top one or two real estate agents and call your county also Lee County. He's headquartered right there in Naples, Florida. Bill ver Dunk, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. I know your wife is deep connections to the Tri State, coming from northern Kentucky. But can you tell the American people this Wednesday afternoon, what's happening now in Naples, Florida. What's happening in Lee County, What's happening in Sarasota, what's happening on cedar Key, what's happening everywhere in southwest Florida?
Speaker 5: Give us a full report.
Speaker 3: Full report. Is everyone's been prepping for this since Sunday. There's been more prep than I've ever seen for hurricane. People are stand bag hurricane shuttered, they are moving furniture, they're putting everything on blocks. There's been a lot of prep for this storm. So it could be a big one. And you know, nobody's taking anything lately here right now.
Speaker 4: As far as what happened with Helene, there was a little bit of an effect, but I watched Fox New, CNN, the weather channels. People are going nuts. There's entire communities in the Sarasota area, cedar Key wiped out completely, and now here two three weeks later, a similar events taking place that might be worse. Is there a sense of hurricane fatigue happening in southwest Florida?
Speaker 3: You know, it's the price of paradise down here. If you're going to be down here. Hurricane have been happening for thousands of years. I mean, you're not stopping them. They're gonna keep coming. You know, if you live on the water and you be prepared and prepared and you're in a flood zone. I mean, I have customers calling me, Hey, if we get through this, I'm going to think about selling and moving a little bit inland, you know. But other people are going to move right back on the water because people like being on the coast, they like being at the beach, and you know, as soon as it gets cooled up north, they're coming back down.
Speaker 4: As far as you're you have deep connections to the Try stay through your wife and things of that character. And tell the American people you live on a little tributary called the Gordon River, very close to Bears Paul. In fact, it's on the border. And the last time you had some flooding happening with Ian. Explain what happened with Ian, how it relates to Milton.
Speaker 3: Well Ian and Milton looked very very similar. It's coming in on a track north of here, and it's the backside, the dirty side of the storm that creates the surge and the river. I tell you what. Right now, the real news is it has been raining here for three days straight. Everything is super saturated, most saturated I've ever seen it. What happens is when the tide comes in and pushes against that river, it creates the flooding pushing outward. I mean that tributary drains about one hundred miles inland. I mean it goes all over the place and drain thousands of new communities, and it just it creates a lot of back pressure, goes into Naples Bay and then pushes out. The same thing happens in Lee County on the Clusahachie, and that's even a bigger river. And you know that's what happens to the storm starts come in, the rivers push outward, and there's there's so much standing water right now pre hurricane. Have never seen this much water, and since I've been down here for the last twenty two years.
Speaker 5: So let's focus on that.
Speaker 4: I watched CNN this morning and they had the reporter standing in and around Fifth Avenue the man dragged there in which there about ankle deep in water as we speak, because of the eight inches of rain that has fallen the past three days.
Speaker 5: Has that can you recall.
Speaker 4: Whether it was Ian or whether it was Helene, that you had large standing water in Naples and in Collier County before the hurricane came.
Speaker 3: Never had this much standing water before the hurricane. I mean it has been raining for days straight. There is They were coming down my street yesterday with the pump truck trying to pump out the ditch it to keep the sewers flowing. I mean, there there is more never I've never seen that before. There's there is more standing water. I mean there's a lot of water coming down those rivers against the storm sert. So I mean that's the big question. Is it's going to push out And if this thing hits at high tide, which is about four oh seven in the morning, it's supposed to be two point at eight seven feet above mean low tide. When it's hitting, it's the backside that brings the storm, and when it first hits it typically pushes water out. But the way this is looking, it's going to push water out up in Tampa and Sarasota, and then it's gonna come in coming afterward. And it's that I'm shore. When that pushes the water out, it's going to fight the rivers and I'm expecting I'm expecting a major storm.
Speaker 4: Serve and Bill Verdonk to High Titus four oh seven am. What time will this morning or tonight? I guess tonight early morning. Ours is the major impact of Milton, say in Lee County, then in Sarasota County. I have many friends in Sarasota that have homes there. And one of the guys that got a hold of his insurance carrier and the insurance expired on his home on October the first, and they're not writing new insurance in the state of Florida. Like a good neighbor, State Farm is not there. And State Farm said, we're not writing any new policies.
Speaker 5: Have you seen that?
Speaker 4: Go see of your experiences in real estate and insurance companies and now leaving Florida.
Speaker 3: Well, we've had a lot of companies lee Florida, and we've had a lot of new companies move into Florida. And so what happened is just called a hurricane in a box. Whenever there's a name storm in a box. They stopped writing new insurance. Best advice is never let your insurance expire when there's a hurricane coming. Keep your kid. They have to renew you, but do not let it expire. All my real estate contracts have a they have a clause in them which was put in during these storms, so they can't force people to close on a damaged house or without insurance that you have seven more days after insurance and stated to close on a house. So I mean, you know if he let his insurance go or wasn't able to get it. I mean, we had this happened last We had this happened last week with Ali and they stopped writing insurance. They opened insurance up on Monday and Kylier in Lee County and they closed it. They closed it up on Friday, so there was a window to write.
Speaker 4: You got five days to ensure your million dollar property. Unbelievable, unbelievable. Hey, what about emergency. There's been an emergency declared in Lee County, Sarasota and also Charlotte and also Naples, and you're physically present. Can you explain why there's an emergency being declared yet you're still.
Speaker 3: Present right now? There's a tornado warning came in right before you called me, So that's the tonado. There's tornado setting down, there's wind. I mean, this storm, this storm is actually starting. And the crazy thing is it doesn't look any different in the last three days as it's been pouring here.
Speaker 4: As far as the status, as far as leaving, what happens if you declare a state of emergency. I know there's thousands and thousands of men and women not leaving, including Mugs. I love Mugs and Tony from Soprano from New Jersey. Those guys aren't leaving. You're not leaving. What happens if you have a crisis?
Speaker 5: Number one? Why aren't you leaving?
Speaker 3: Well, my house is eight feet above sea level approximately, and I'd rather it's a concrete block house that storm shutters. I got a boat on the side of the house. You know, I'm fifty years old. I can walk out of there if I need to. I've got a boat on the side of the house. I can drive out of there if I need to. It's right to the house. And I'm not leaving because I don't want to go. I'd rather fight the water. I flood dams. I'll spray phone my doors closed. You know, it's to stop the water. You know. I don't want to do that until I have to, and so you know, you know, and quite frankly, I like riding the storm out. I mean, I find it interesting. The state of emergency means if you're in that area. They will not come and help you until the storm is over. They put a ban on when the wind hits fifty miles an hour, they won't dispatch the emergency vehicles and they won't help you. It means you are on your own, and so they you know, it's funny the news changes. They tell you you don't have to leave. They said, at this point, you're staying, and they start issuing an entirely new set of news. It's actually very very interesting. It goes from we know, it goes from get out of here to we know you're not leaving, and this is what you should do. And you know, hopefully you got some good neighbors and a team. But if you're older, if you have health problems, if you have issues, you should not be here.
Speaker 4: Well, I have a call coming up later with Mayor Dan Allers, who's the mayor of Fort Myers Beach, and I talked to him yesterday and the mayor told me, well, you know, Ian was terrible. We had a five or six foot storm surge went over the top of Santa Bell, went over the top of my community of Fort Myers Beach, and so we started to rebuild it took us two years, and then two weeks ago we had Helene had two to three feet of storm surge over the top of Fort Myers Beach, over the top of the Keys, over the top of Santa Belle. He said, now we're anticipating an eight to twelve foot surge over the top of Fort Myers Beach. Would you buy real estate on Fort Myers Beach?
Speaker 3: You know I would buy. You know, Fort Myers Beach is top, you know if you're in. But I have to tell you, Southwest Florida preparing for this for a long time. Most of the damage you see is an older building, you know. The new buildings, they're building them like. They're building them like piers. They're driving pilings and we're in concrete straight to the limestone. They're putting all the utilities on the roof. Like I think that every building in Fort Myers Beach, if you're gonna buy one, you're looking for a building that you know, you're fifteen feet high, you're twenty feet high, and newer construction that can handle this stuff. And most of the newer buildings were just fine. The older ones, the stuff lower, it's you know, it's they're not built for this, So I mean you're looking for newer construction that can handle the storm.
Speaker 4: Now I have friends like Tony Bender's got multi million dollar condos kind of on the beach, which is of course, west of US forty one, and they're on the beach. You're about a quarter of a mile from the beach. He's on the ninth or tenth floor of a multi million dollar condo project, looking left and right. Been there about ten years. It's all great. If you're a quarter of a mile from the ocean, come tonight or tomorrow, and and Fort Myers or in Naples, what are you looking at.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be on an island. You're gonna see the water surround you and you can't go anywhere. So you are stuck. I mean, nobody's coming to you and you can't go anywhere. It's a scary feeling when when the when the water surrounds you, because now you are stuck in the building. Typically in a building like that, they're going to bring the elevators up. They're going to shut the power down to the elevators. I mean, if you're on the tenth floor and you need to come down, you got to walk down eleven flight of stairs. I mean, it's a scary situation.
Speaker 4: And in the dark, and it's hot right right now, the temperates are in Naples is about eighty degrees and it's hot, and there's no electricity once that happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's what I'm saying. If you can't handle no electricity, if you have a medical problem, if you need to plug something in, you're in a bad spot.
Speaker 4: How long is there a sense that that the condos on the beach is going to be days before electricity? How bad will it be? Tony Bender's got a big investment there and that it's called the Provence. He's got a major investment about seven floors up. How long will it be?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, Governor of the Santas, the counties here, they do a fantastic job with the power. I've never seen power out for more than four or five days down here, and typically forty eight hours, you know, typically forty eight hours. So, and that's when the tough part comes in because now after the hurricane, the temperature goes back up to eighty five degrees and if you don't have air conditioning and you can't handle that, it's a tough one.
Speaker 4: What do you do with the alligators, the snakes, and the critters, Because when the water rises from the bays filled with alligators. I know some people like to wrestle them. I'm not one of them. Do you have to concern yourself with snakes, bugs, and alligats?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, and oh there's one point two million alligators in the state of Florida. I mean they are everywhere, so, I mean when the water comes up, they're swimming around. The hurricane's not going to hurt them. They are built for this. They can go under the water, they can breathe, and they What happens is when their environment gets flooded, they're moving around. They're going everywhere. So you got to be careful from the snakes and alligators.
Speaker 4: Well they're looking for lunch too, kind of like cats and dogs in Springfield, Ohio. You got to be careful. So you're not going to walk out and uh and knee deep water. You're not going to be walking around out of your palatial estate there on the Gordon River in Naples when this happens.
Speaker 5: You're not going to walk around, are you?
Speaker 3: I mean I walk around because you know, I've you know, I've I've been out in the Everglades for years. You know the but you know I don't recommend it, but I will for sure be walking around.
Speaker 5: Well this is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: But I'll say this, Bill Verdonka real estate agent, and call your county. I've said this to Tony Bender and others. It's time to panic. Does panic helpital I feel I'm in panic mode.
Speaker 3: I think you need to be you know, when stuff gets crazy, you got to be calm, and you need to make smart decisions. I can't, I can't trouble.
Speaker 6: I can't, I can't, I can't well.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, you just you got to keep on trucking. And if you're gonna stay, you gotta ride this out. If you're if you're not gonna stay, it is. And if you're worried or any issues or the authorities. If you're in a velocity zone, if you're right on the beach, there's just something called the eighty flood zone. If you're in that velocity zone, I think you should evacuate. The shelters open everywhere. You know you're better off in your car in lens. You know you don't need to be right where that is hitting where we are up the Gordon River, we're in Zone B. That so that's and so that that's a little bit safer Zone A and the velocit zone. I mean, that's the trouble factor right now. They're evacuating A and B. And just like I said, any problems, they're not coming to help you.
Speaker 5: Bill Verdunk, you're on your own. See what happens.
Speaker 4: Watch out for the alligators, watch out for the snakes and the bugs.
Speaker 5: All hell is going to break loose.
Speaker 4: And with your permission, I may check in with you tomorrow to see what other crises have happened. But just keep an eye on the golf course. Make sure the golf course cart path only for a few days, is that correct?
Speaker 5: Cart path only?
Speaker 3: Car path car path only. Bear's ball recovers, Well, they're going to get the some men there, they're going to get the degree and the grass green after the storm at their course, rolling in about a week after the last after the last time it flooded.
Speaker 5: Car path only, car path only, all.
Speaker 4: Right, death only, All right, Bill Verdunk, say hi to your wife for me. You're a great American. With your permission, all checking with you tomorrow if we can. If you're still alive, do you fear death? Do you fear death?
Speaker 5: Tonight?
Speaker 3: I'm a little nervous. Quite Frankly, I'm a little nervous. The anxiety is setting in, but man, I'm gonna fight it.
Speaker 4: Good Bill Verdunk of the Verdunk Report, Thank you well. Checking with you tomorrow. If you're still alive, Thank you, Thank you, sir, Thank you, Bill Verdunk. Real estate agent Tony Bender's multi million dollar condo overlooking the ocean might be he might be in trouble. In darkness, up and down, no light, no refrigerator, no electricity, alligators and snakes and bugs everywhere.
Speaker 5: Good luck.
Speaker 4: We continue coming up later, We've scheduled an interview with the mayor of Fort Myers Beach, Dan Allers. We'll see what happens later on on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, in the enchanted forest, Eddie and Rocky are dressed in tights with bows and arrows over their shoulders.
Speaker 5: So we met up with this guy named Robin Hood. Seems pretty cool, so we agreed to join us.
Speaker 2: Mary Millos, what about your radio show Millions count on you two for an afternoon of laughs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Robin's all about helping the working man.
Speaker 2: He gives them money by stealing it. That's why the Sheriff of Nottingham has a price on his head and anyone who helps him.
Speaker 5: You know, I got to say, these tights are kind of itchy, yeah, and smelling. Screw this, Eddie and Rocky. This afternoon at three on seven hundred ww Bengals hands.
Speaker 3: When you line up Chevy's family of SUVs, you get the ultimate victory.
Speaker 5: Formation of victory.
Speaker 4: By Philly Cunning again the great American. And it's good to hear from Villefort Dunk of for Dunk report what's happening in southwest Florida. We're going to put a call later on about two o'clock to the mayor of Fort Myer's speech. The mayor Dan Allers, I hit him on about two years ago, and he listens to me nightly when I'm on Sunday nights on Premier in Fox Radio, and so he's a listener and he said, like, I'll take your call, which we're going to talk to the mayor of Fort Myers Beach which it may be subjected to a ten to fifteen foot surge, which would once again develop the island coming up later also as an expert on what's being taught to your kids in grade school in high school. By the time you show up at college, like at Columbia or Ohio State or U See or whatever it might be, you've generally had been so indoctrinated with the status of this country that you don't recognize reality. You're being taught by the radical left teachers of the teachers' unions and elsewhere that America is divided between the oppressed and the oppressors. That somehow the Jews are oppressed only in Israel, but in America the Jews are the oppressors because Jews are predominantly white skin, although about one third do not, the educational establishment inside of Americans considers them they choose to be oppressers somehow, and that if you're straight, male, Christian, married, my God, are you an oppresser irrespective of your own status in life. And that's what's being taught. You know, These college kids don't show up at Columbia or Harvard or Ohio State were free and open minds, ready to thirst for knowledge. No, No, they're already been indoctrinated about what's wrong with this country? Sexist, racist, homophobes, you know, the fifteen nineteen project. They're being taught things about a country fundamentally untrue. So by the time the college kids show up, they may go in with a skirt and a sweater on, they come out with hooked noses and wearing men's clothing, and the orientation then is complete, and they march into the world. They take over with those viewpoints. They hate the country, which is why those who volunteer for the military is way down. Those who volunteer to become a police officer's way down. Those who want to be firefighters, corrections officers, highway ConTroll Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio way down. It's hard to find people. Number one, I want to work and number two want to join law enforcement. Every cop has been brandished with the sins and crimes of George Floyd, and therefore it's difficult to operate. And so the Palestinians are the oppressed and the Jews of the oppressors, irrespective of facts. And so my guest after one o'clock addresses that issue that after two o'clock will be will be Mayor Dan Allers of Fort Myers beach. According to the Weather Channel, there's going to be a ten to fifteen foot storm search over the top of Santa Bell, Fort Myers Beach, et cetera, and that's going to be a problem. Before we talk briefly about Kamala Harrison and what she's pulling on you, you might recall a day or two ago ahead on Secretary of State of Ohio, Frank LaRose, Frank Lerosa, and he briefly read the opening sentence of State Issue one, which is so called the jerrymanderin Prohibition that we're going to. We voted all. I voted already. I got my ballot in the mail. Of course, I voted no on State Issue one, and you should too. But you might recall that many of us decide what to do based upon a commercial. If you watch a political ad, a political commercial, and you base your ballot upon that, you're stupid, You're ignorant. You have no clue what's going on. One of the things that frost me is when I go to vote anymore, I vote Absentiel used to vote a lot in person because I like going to the ladies and giving them some donuts.
Speaker 5: But that's a different matter. Saint Paul's Church there in Madeira.
Speaker 4: Nonetheless, he made the point that he wanted to read the first sentence of what you're voting for or against, and I said, well, that's somewhat important. If you watch the commercials, you would think that state issue won in the state of Ohio is about returning power to the people, that somehow those nasty politicians, Democrats and Republicans are doing things against your interest, and that status shoe one will return power to the people. If you base your vote upon commercials, you're stupid and you shouldn't vote. It is the job of you as an American to become informed on the issues and to cast a ballot. You don't vote. You become informed as to the issues and the personalities, not based upon television commercials, not even radio commercials, which are great, by the way, but rather based upon your own personal research into the issue. Because if you let someone spend a few million dollars and convince you up is down and down is up and you should vote this way or should vote that way, then you're stupid. I mean, you're real stupid, and you shouldn't vote at all. However, status shoe one is called the jerrymandering Amendment to the Ohio Constitution. So I said, okay, I'm gonna actually about what I preach. I'm going to read it now. The whole provision is hundreds of pages, but they've encapsulated it down to something in the range of one thousand words on the ballot. By the way, we have voted on similar things in two other state elections in twenty fifteen and twenty eighteen, were already voted to get rid of, shall I say, jander man jerry mandering. So I said, okay, instead of asking you to do something, which is do some academic research before you rely upon a television commercial to cast a vote, why don't you come informed and cast a ballot. Here's the first sentence of on the ballot. I made a copy of my ballot which came in the mail yesterday. I said, I can't believe anybody would vote yes on State Issue one if you actually read the language itself. What a novel concept, and then cast your ballot based upon knowledge. Pay attention to my fellow Americans. One sentence, A majority yes vote is necessary to pass this amendment repeal.
Speaker 5: This is what you vote yes for. If that's the way you want to vote yes, vote means that we repeal constitutional protections against jerrymandering, approved by nearly three quarters of Ohio voters participating in statewide elections in twenty fifteen to twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: Comma, stop right there. So if you vote yes, that means you're repealing protections against jerry mandering. May I continue and eliminate the long standing ability of Ohio citizens that'd be you and me, to hold their representatives accountable for establishing fair state legislative and congressional districts. So if you vote yes, you're going to say, repeal the protections against jerry mandering and eliminate my ability in the future to hold my representatives accountable for establishing districts. Who in their right mind would vote yes, Say, yeah, that's what I want to do. I want to repeal protections against jerrymandering, and I want to eliminate my ability as a voter to hold my representatives accountable at the ballot box for their behavior. You want to vote yes on that. If you vote yes, you're stupid. The only vote is no on STATUSU one. Secondly, I may do that two or three more times between now and November the fifth, because sixty percent of Ohioans are going to vote before election day. So if you vote yes on Issue one, you don't want to vote anymore on holding it representatives accountable. And secondly, you want to eliminate the protections against jerrymandering by voting yes?
Speaker 5: Can you be that stupid?
Speaker 4: Well, those running these commercials funded by out of state individuals think you are that stupid, So vote no.
Speaker 2: No, no.
Speaker 4: In fact, vote hell no on Status you one now. Secondly, again this morning, Kamala Harris, under withering criticisms for being an airhead and for not answering questions, went on Howard Stern Show. This came on the heels of her doing other interviews with Howard Stern was This Morning, The View, The View was Yesterday Colbert and Kimball was next week. One of the first interviews she did was with some podcast. This was about a week ago. By the way, a week ago. What was happening a week ago in America? Besides the hurricane striking Georgia, North Carolina? Getting ready for this one? There was a lot going on, would you agree? But not in the mind of Kamala Harris. She started her media blitz on a podcast sounds like something that would be easy for a conservatives to mock. It's called Call Her Daddy. I've not seen it, maybe Sarah Elise has, but it is massively popular podcast among young single women. And I looked at some of the topics on the podcast and involves are threesomes justified? Should you give your husband or boyfriend a hall pass? Topics such as STDs? Should that be a problem?
Speaker 5: Sex? Sex, and more sex on this podcast called Called Her Daddy, And that's where Kamala Harris began our media blitz. It sounds like.
Speaker 4: A form in a sense for aspiring Bill Clinton interns more than a public policy where a president should appear. And naturally there was a podcaster. I don't know it was a man or a woman. Today is harden to know this person's name is Alex Cooper. I assume it's a woman, but it might not be.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: The host ian tells me it's a woman. Well, that's good.
Speaker 4: Well and Cooper Alex Cooper did not ask Harris about being a mentor and her through the kind offices of Mayor Willie Brown of San Francisco, where she was a willing young paramour to the to the Mayor of San Francisco. She wasn't asked about whether her husband, Doug Amahoff ruined his first marriage by knocking up the babysitter. That's the first or second gentleman. Didn't ask about Doug Amahoff beating up a woman at the cons Film Festival. Didn't ask about numerous other female attorneys that her husband dealt with who said he was a little bit of a pervert. That's Doug Amoff. Didn't ask anything about that. What they dealt with was rising to the top, what she had to do, leaving to the side, of course, what she did to Willie Brown to move up the ladder. Then she went on sixty Minutes where she had sort of like an interview and by Bill Whittaker pretty good correspondent sixty minutes. He asked her three times about what would be different during your four years next four years different than the last four years. She essentially said nothing, but she did answer the question on the view you Know, the tough, heart hitting ABC News show eleven o'clock in the morning, she was asked whether or not she would have done anything different during the four years as VP, and she said, no, I wouldn't do anything different. That's called the new path forward. The new path forward is I'll do nothing different. Then she appeared on Colbert and Kimball's going to be next week. She talked about on This Morning with Howard Stern. Did not ask her any sexual questions. By the way, Howard Stern. Now there's a great defender of women right there, Howard Stern. They spoke this morning about Prince and the Purple Haze. Howard Stern asked her questions about breakfast cereals she enjoys, and also brought up Formula one. She brought up Formula one that she was a great fan of Formula one because she wanted to curry favor among I guess white males who are very very much enjoy watching Formula one races. She didn't follow it up with can you give me the top two or three drivers in Formula one and where are they going to be the next time?
Speaker 5: The answer would be, she has no clue what's going on. Without it all that would not happen at all. Unbelievable. This is all happening with Joe Biden at the beach with the director of FEMA is at a big time conference in Chicago, and Kamala Harris quote, the acting president is doing interviews on Sex Podcast and Howard Stern Show, and the media doesn't mention it at all. You can only imagine if Bush or Trump was in the White House and he and his crew were doing interviews on sex Podcast and also sunning themselves on the beach, what the media would do. She also tried to pick a fight with Florida Governor Ron De Santis, who, by the way, I was scheduled to introduce a couple of nights ago to fundraiser, but he's been busy and didn't attend, and saying that DeSantis is kind of busy right now, was stucking her telephone calls to him, that the VP was trying to get a hold of Dissanta's for reasons unclear.
Speaker 4: She's never done it in the past four years. And by the way, he said, De Santas said, look, the VP is not in the line of command. I've spoken to the President. I've spoken ahead of FEMA way of what we need. But of course Kamala Harris, because of her character, wanted to act like a president when she isn't. Joe Biden said yesterday, and he said about an hour ago, I've spoken to Ron de Santas quite often, this is the president, and offered our support. And Desanta has said this morning, I've gotten great help from the federal administration. This isn't about Democrats or Republicans. I've spoken to the president. In fact, Joe Biden gave Ron de Santis his personal cell phone. He said, call me any time. This steps all over the talking points of Kamala Harris. That Ron de Santa's doesn't want to deal with the federal government when he's talking directly to the president, and by the way, the president is in charge, unbelievable. You can only imagine if the shoe was on the other foot what it would look like. The media itself is largely silent fact checking the anointed one, Kamala Harris, that no one seems to actually like anyway personally, she has those personal traits that men and women do not like whatsoever. Senator JD. Vance wrote a column in The Wall Street Journal today talking about hyperbole. The media will spend his time on cats and dogs and Springfield, But when more Tannians, more Tannians, wherever the hell that is overrun Lachlan and wyoming right here in hometown, dozens or hundreds and wonder around the streets. There's little or no media coverage at all because it doesn't fit the narrative.
Speaker 5: She lacks substance.
Speaker 4: She's presented herself as a messiah for democracy. She can't conduct an interview, has no idea what the new path forward is. In fact, says there's no new path forward. I would do exactly what we've done with Joe Biden, which is seventy percent of us say the country's on the wrong track. So seventy percent say we're on the wrong track. And she says, I promise you more of that. If you vote for that kind of a person, you're stupid. You're really stupid, and you're not paying attention. Let's continue with more. Coming up next is Nicky Neely. She's with the New York Post. She wrote a column this morning about what's happening to our schools. These marching Marxists do not appear as a freshman in college with a great idea about this country, with volunteerism, with faith in God. Doesn't work that way. What's happening in grade school and high schools, especially in urban areas is despicable, and Nicole calls it out. And then after two o'clock today we have a call into the mayor of Fort Myers Beach. They've gone through four of these in the past two years, and some say this will be the backbreaker. And Fort Myers Beach in Santa bell If the is twelve to fifteen feet of ocean water present over the top of the island for the next twelve to fourteen hours, it could be difficult, but we continue with more. The only hope we have as Americans continuing this constitutional republic, it is not a democracy, it's a constitutional republic, is to have an informed electorate, to know what they're voting for, who they're voting for, and why they're voting. Read the ballot language of state Issue one and tell me the only voting The only vote has got to be no. I want to keep my vote available to throw out of office the bums who may hurt me. And secondly, it eliminates protections against Jerry Manderin, so they turn the issue on its head. Run stupid commercials to trick the easily misled into believing lies. Are you one of them? Let's continue with more line becomes available, which it never does five three, seven, four nine, seven thousand. Bill Cunningham, the Great American with you every day all other great Americans at your home of the Reds and the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 6: It happens all the time. Your neighbor's pet zebra gets loose. It starts biting people and knocking over a mailboxes and pooping on lawns and mounting your cement goose. Right, So then you gotta go in the house and you gotta get your zebra produt again. And then you stun it and it starts to come to. So you got to get the duct tape out, and then you gotta wrap it in the tarp and then you bring it back to your neighbor. But now you've missed part of my show, The Scott Sloan Show.
Speaker 5: Don't worry.
Speaker 6: You can still listen to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app and catch it to missed and then save the stun gun, duct tape and tart for the neighbor.
Speaker 4: The Great American Air for Rhino Shield. I've been telling you about Rhino Shield now for many years. Summer is done. Follow us here, Winter is approaching. Take advantage now of a ten percent discount. Use Rhino Shield like I did to protect the cunning him compound. Don't paint on final. Go Rhino Shield and get a twenty five year transferable warranty plus for a limited time. How about you getting a ten percent discount. Call today for free estimate eight and eight Rhino forty one. That's eighty eight Rhino forty one. Do what I did, protect your own with Rhino Shield. Save that ten percent plus. You're gonna love the result.
Speaker 7: One eight seven seven Calls for Kids ka rs cars were Kids one eat seven seven Cars for Kids. Donate your card today.
Speaker 5: Donate today at carsfrokids dot org.
Speaker 2: Your car running or not, could be picked up as soon as the next day. No title, no problem. Go to cars for Kids dot org today needs.
Speaker 7: Seven seven cars for kids. Donate your cards now.
Speaker 5: Accepting donations of planned homes, buildings, or any kind of real estate veterans. The Fed has done it. They've lowered interest rates and at loan Proto they've lowered mortgage rates along with it.
Speaker 1: Ed you're this nationwide keyword on our website, bills, that's bills.
Speaker 3: Enter it now on the day.
Speaker 2: I would fall on.
Speaker 5: So this is all got the loud still hunning into Great American.
Speaker 4: A few days back, there was the commemoration of October to seventh, when there was something in the range of thirteen of fourteen hundred innocent to Israelis that were slaughtered by Hamas, along with a couple hundred that were kidnapped and held for hostage. We hope about one hundred are still alive. And I'm always amazed that where this hate originate from, because normally, if Jews are killed, Americans are killed or taken hostage, America rises up with one voice and says we can't have that. But in this circumstance, when Jews are killed, Americans are cheering on Hamas and hesblah and saying on college campuses, for example, from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free, which is kill more Jews.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: One would point out that there are many Americans still held hostage, and there were many Americans killed on October the seventh of last year, But it seems as if that entire idea as bypassed large numbers of young folks, especially, and I read with interest a column by Nicole Neely, who's also a president and founder of Parents Defending Education. It was in the New York Post and the headline a few days ago was Antisemitism is exploding because we're teaching hate in public schools. Now I've read the kylem and I said, wow, once again, Nicole Neely, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 5: Let's talk.
Speaker 4: First of all, Normally, when Americans or Jews are killed and slaughtered, raped in horrible fashion, Americans arise and say we can't have that. But on the commemoration of October the seventh a few days back, there was a large protest happening. Is hate being taught in public schools today all over this country?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: And that is what is really concerning, is what is being done to our children with our tech dollars, often behind the backs of families. It is not that students get to college when they're eighteen and magically decide I'm going to under drink and I'm going to hate the Jews. That kind of hatred has been inculcated and baked into our children's education between kindergarten and high school. And so that's why it's so important for all of us to be so vigilant about what our children are learning, so we can immunize and push back and fight back against that poison you have in your column.
Speaker 4: Columba University students trumpet a quote a counteroffensive against Israel, the Palestinians, settler, colonial, oppressor. Where does that language come from. It's amazing, it.
Speaker 8: Is really amazing, and sadly it is coming from the curriculum we have seen through programs like history, through ethnic studies classes that originated on the West Coast, where all bad ideas come from this whole framing and this whole idea of setting up that oppressor oppressed narrative where one side wins, one side loses. And I mean, I'm half Asian. For a while, we were considered oppressed. Now we're oppressors, you know, look at Harvard University. But the same thing with Jews. Jews were considered oppress I mean, let's think about the Holocaust, let's think about the program. But now because Jews are assumed to be wealthy and white, they're considered to be oppressed, and so they're considered bad people who are now keeping down the poor Arabs in the Middle East, and that's why they have to be taken out it's really really troubling.
Speaker 4: You point out the higher education is the culmination of lessons taught during early years, and so if you're in New York City. I live in Cincinnati. I don't see much of this here, although University of Cincinnati has a pro Hamas chapter that every now and then metastasizes in the protests. But in the major cities, does the funding for these programs come from Muslim Arab states? In other words, who pays for this, Who pays for this to be taught?
Speaker 8: It is coming from all over. Certainly. We have seen there was a big scandal in February where it came out that in New York City a teacher was using maps that had been provided by the Cutter Foundation, and that map didn't have the state of Israel on it at all. But there is a lot of crazy propaganda that is also coming out of nonprofits like the Southern Poverty Law Centers Teaching Tolerance, Learning for Justice program. A lot of other teachers' unions has been running and creating their own materials. The Oakland Education Association in California had an unsanctioned Palestinian teach in We have seen those resources shared widely from coast to coast, and so it really is. I mean, these lies that are making their way across the country in a matter of days, which is horrifying.
Speaker 4: And Nicole Neely, you have a diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives and ethnic studies bear much of the same blame. And so they teach children to categorize people based upon oppressed or oppressor, based upon moral value, on race, religion, immigration status, and sexual preference. Unlike other countries, e pluribus unem from many, there's one people, but the opposite is happening in America today. So give me the categories of who who suppressed, then give me the categories of who the oppressors are.
Speaker 8: Sure, I mean, certainly we have schools now teaching kids to view and treat each other by skin color. I mean, the fact that that is happening in twenty twenty four in America is horrifying because it's something that the KKK would have been proud of. So certainly skin color is one of those dimensions. Sex is another one. If you're a boy versus you'r a girl, versus you'r a non binary, non identifying et cetera, your sexual preferences. Also, so this is where we start to integrate a lot of the really graphic sexual material into very very young ages, because how else are kids supposed to know who is oppressed if they don't know all of these very graphic details at young ages. But then also yeah, things like religion are you practicing? Are you a Satanist? Or are you something conventional and establishment like Catholicism, And so it really does, I mean, it starts to throw up all of these official walls between students where they didn't exist. I mean, I have a nine year old and ten year old. You know how pure and innocent children are. They don't see things like that. And so those kinds of divisions are being taught to children by their teachers. Authority figures who they respect, which is really something you know, that's not what our kids are there to do. Our kids are there to learn to read and write and be empathetic, not to decide, you know, what, that person is different than me, I'm going to hate them and treat them badly.
Speaker 4: Reading, writing, and arithmetic are kind of important. You of this column that says this, Jews are coded as privileged because they are considered white, ignoring thousands of years of violent persecution, as well as basic facts about thirty percent of global Jewish population is non white. So me as a white Christian straight male, I'm a white Christian straight male. Am I an oppressor? Just because of those categories?
Speaker 8: Many, many public schools badly would say you're an oppressor, not taking into account any of your personal circumstances. You know, did your parents go to college, did you grow up in poverty, did you have an addict in your family? And all of these other personal circumstances, and if you face adversity, how did you overcome that? I mean, let's think about the words of Martin Luther King. We believe in the in the content of people's character, not the color of their skin. So why are our teachers teaching children to hate each other based on things like that?
Speaker 4: And it begins what in the first, second third grade? So by the time you get to college, you're ready. You're ready to riot, you're ready to protest. And you have a great piece on ethnic study consultants that are a business. If you're an ethnic studies expert, you have businesses good. You're funded by the universities, by Zuckerberg, You're funded by colleges, universities, you get free money and then you advise school districts. These are first, second, third, and fourth graders in California and Arizona have promoted quote, preparing to teach Palestine toolkits. A first, second, third, fourth grader teacher is using a toolkit to teach that jew stole Israel from the Palestines. That the Cutter Foundation provides teachers with maps that are Zal Fundamentddle East altogether and so. And these teachers did not come out of conservatives, I always say Christian or Jewish colleges. They came out of the universities in which they were taught the same thing to promote that kind of ideology. Correct, So it begins by the teachers themselves.
Speaker 8: Correct. We just did a big report about what colleges of education are actually teaching, and it turns out if they're not teaching them tactics on how to make children that are learners, how to address learning deficiencies. Instead, it is a lot of that ideological indoctrination. It's critical race theory, it's bell hooks, it's you know again that that very kind of hateful ideology as opposed to how can we ensure that all children have a high quality education and are thriving.
Speaker 4: You say, bigotry is not innate, It has learned. Hate is learned. But from the left, we're told repeatedly that they're the oppressed, they're the victims when they perpetrate hate, they've foisted it on people of mind color in my religion, which I have love for everyone in my heart for everyone. But bigotry is innate. It is learned, and it is taught by the left.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 8: Yes, it is sad. And that is why it's so important for parents book to know what their children are learning and then to be able to not only reprogram them at home, but then to go to the school and say, I have questions. I have concerned why is this lesson being taught? This is inappropriate because when a community speaks up steps when schools and administrators have to be responsive.
Speaker 4: So if you're a parent listening right now in Cincinnati and Austin, Texas, and Chicago, you're in Wyoming, you would think these concepts might be ripe In New York City, I guess we're you're headquartered are Los Angeles, But you're saying it's percolated down because of the teachers' unions and the teachers themselves to almost every aspect of American life. And that is a parent. What do you do then as a parent to learn what's going on? I think was a wide opening experience for many parents because they were able to see what their kids are being taught. And so, as a parent, when you object, and this has happened in front of school board meetings, you raise your in and say, wait, I'm a parent here, I object to this. Guess what you're told that you're the problem, You're sexist and your racist. Don't understand the oppression happening in Palestine, the oppression happening to gay people, the oppression happening. I see these commercials, nineteen dollars a month to the ACLU to fight the oppression put on us by white patriarchy and by the Jewish states. If the Jews in Israel control this country, and so they use the language of the right in order to promote the leftist principles. And the federal government, whether it's Christopher Ray, the FBI, etc. Will tell you I watched General Millie, head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff for years. He just retired thank God. About a year ago he said, the biggest problem in the military is white rage. I'm listening to Colin Powell testified for years at the one institution in America that is free of racial discrimination, as US military.
Speaker 5: Be all that you can be.
Speaker 4: Now the military itself is being told by the leaders of the military that white rage is a big problem in the military. And so I'm looking in at this society. Can you step back, Nicole Neely, how did this happen over the last fifteen to twenty years. We went from Colin Powell to Mark Milly. Of course, Colin Powell is the son of Jamaican immigrants who died about three years ago. But Colin Powell said, come to the military, you will be judged not on the color of your skin, butte and your conduct. Now we live in a world where even FEMA, the number one goal of FEMA is diversity, equity, and inclusion, and the second one is global warming of FEMA, which is why we're probably having problems now with the hurricanes and Ian and Helena and Milton. And so it has inculcated itself into every aspect of America in life, from the public schools to the military.
Speaker 5: There's a question in there somewhere. Can you answer it?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 8: I think it reminds me a little bit of that Hemingway quote, how did you go broke? Well? Very slowly in all at once. So I think a lot of this has been happening, unfortunately for many, many years, and a lot of us were asleep at the switch. We assumed that many of the traditional gatekeepers, be it a school superintendent, be it the joint chiefs of the army, would be keeping track of things and making sure that we that you know, resources being prioritized, and that we were actually keeping our eye on the ball. It turns out that no, in many cases, you know, there were administrators, there was a deep state that really was advancing their own agenda. In some cases, I would say, you know, an anti American agenda. When we're at war with ourselves, we're not able to be a worthy adversary to others overseas. In other cases, it is a lot of these consultants and pet projects who have been creating basically death by a thousand cuts.
Speaker 3: And that's why.
Speaker 8: It's so important for every American to you know, I mean, I think about that saying you see the airport. See something, say something. When you see something that is unjust, that it's immoral, that is unconstitutional, use your voice and alert someone you know, be it you who could do something about it or me. I would love to file civil rights complaints when there are problems in education, because we have to hold these people accountable at all levels of the government.
Speaker 4: Lastly, I would say this, Your colum in the New York Post says this.
Speaker 5: In New York City.
Speaker 4: New York City, a teacher pushed anti Israel propaganda on children who are four years old, with lessons on quote land theft, displacement, and ethnic cleansing. While in Maryland, a middle school teacher celebrated as a diversity Equity Inclusion team leader was suspended for posting online that the October seventh attack on Israel was a hoax, accusing Israelis of harvesting Palestinian organs, which is unbelievable. And in the state of Oregon, the Portland Teachers Union these are large numbers of people were caught promoting pro Palace Stenian material intended for students as young as five years old, that describe Israelis as colonial settlers and labels their government and Israel as apartheid regime, and other pamphlets in the Portland, Oregon describes hamas a designated terrorist group as a Palestinian resistance force. All over the country, our kids are being told lies to get them under control and to make sure they're part of the so called the movement instead of freedom. I'll tell you what, Nicoleneely, this is frightening, This is unbelievable.
Speaker 8: Yes, they're using our children as child soldiers. And that's why we all have to keep an eye out and fight back, because this is the most important battle of our lives.
Speaker 4: All right, Nicoleneely, you're the president and founder of the Parents Defending Education. It's a long fight because we're in the minority, we're not in the majority, and the teachers' unions are being told propaganda through their own education garbage and garbage out. Then they're puking forward these same ideas to the children they teach. Very few Constitutional Republicans are teaching in public schools in the city of Chicago. They're all themselves soldiers in the movement to indoctrinate children about these leftist principles. Then they do more and more. Do you have a website or somewhere people. I know Tony Bender, my producer wants to get a hold of you for future activities. But what is your website off any.
Speaker 8: Yes, our website is defending ed dot org. People can submit tips to us. They can look on our map and see if there have been problems in their own backyard. And we also have tips for engagement for people, how to write letters to the editor, how to start their own parent group. Because one person can and will make a difference.
Speaker 5: I think you have.
Speaker 4: And it's clear than ever before that many school administrators and teachers have twisted their privilege to teach in the propaganda. And it's happening all over the country. The principles of DEI and man made climate change, the principles are loose in our public schools. It's going to be one hell of a fight to get them out. But once again, Nicole Neely, you're a great American and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Nicole, Thank you, God bless America. Let's continue with more and if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, The Truth, Joe Strecker says, We'll set you free on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: Cancer a force of nature needs a fork in the road.
Speaker 6: But at the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center, we are finding new paths beyond possible.
Speaker 9: Knowing that you will be undefeated even if you don't win every game. But no circumstance or event or moment will defeat your spirit.
Speaker 10: Hello, quiet, and I'm I'm broadcasting, God said, cheers my bowels in an uproar right now, No kidding.
Speaker 5: I just hear it, and I start bleeding from my eyeballs, my ears, every orifice explodes. Larry yesterday on the View sickening, sickening, Well, it was. It was just promise more of the same, that those women get away with what they do on that show.
Speaker 4: Our problems began when white women started to vote. If white women didn't vote, life would be a lot on all the way back to that in the suffrage. Big mistake, Big mistake there, big mistake. Here we go again, got our own property. Oh, I'm saying I made this in a jocular. You know what jocular means.
Speaker 5: I don't. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I think my wife would shoot me in the head, so I'm gonna try not to do that. But segu what's new in sports. Let's quit the crap. Let's get down to facts.
Speaker 11: Will heave the stuot reporters of prob service, Every local tame star heating and air conditioning dealers tame star quality. You can feel a beautiful Western Hills called Dervit Heating and Cooling at five one, three, five nine, eight eighty four forty nine, or go to Dervit Heating and Cooling.
Speaker 5: Dot com sports. Thank you Roxy, Thank you. Roxy must be a must be nast Now she's the civil service. She doesn't work, that's true.
Speaker 11: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits winding to back on party Town.
Speaker 4: I'll be ready for them on election night if things go locations in Northern Kentucky. Package delivered now. Bengals are back at work today. They're getting ready for that Sunday night contest on the road against those New York football Giants. They have cleared corner dj Ivy Remember him, No, they've cleared him to practice. He tore his ACL in Week ten last December against Minnesota.
Speaker 5: But he is back. Really Yeah, what's his name again? Mike dj Ivy? Never heard of him?
Speaker 11: Mike Hilton trending in the right direction to return this week? What's wrong with her knee injury? Sheldon Rankins with a hamstring sounds is going to get He's going to be back at work and maybe be back on for Sunday night. allR Do the Reds have any pitchers ready to go to Are we counting down to day's out of spring training already?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: The one thing is said yesterday, Let's see what was it? It was?
Speaker 11: Uh pitcher Julian Aggie are is getting a second opinion on his injured elbow. He hasn't had decided on Tommy John surgery or anything yet.
Speaker 5: What about Hunter Green? They haven't fired anybody yet as far as I know. How about Dan? How about Ashcraft?
Speaker 11: I guess he's okay. It's one hundred and sixty nine days to opening day. When Terry Francona walks out there about Dolo, how's he? I guess he's doing okay. How about Abbot? I guess he's okay. Still on the disabled list?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 11: Matt McClain last night for the in the opener of the Arizona Fall League, went two for three with a home run and a double and three run scored. Your good friend Christian and Carnassi on strand aka ce s had two hits and three RBIs.
Speaker 5: Now, who are the hitting against It's like Madera High School. Well, no, no, these are these are like major league players on different teams.
Speaker 3: That's that's a good question.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: That So you're saying the redsids Arizona with it.
Speaker 11: They break up the base break up the major league teams for these Arizona Fall League clubs. And some of the Reds are playing for the Glendale Desert Dogs.
Speaker 5: The Reds are playing for the Dogs. The Dogs. Yes, and I heard the Dogs playing the Cats. They played Peoria last night. Peoria. Yeah, and they played against maybe the Pirates, maybe against the Cardinals, against the Dodgers, or just the Dogs and the Cats, the Dogs and the Cats. Sounds like a Springfield, Ohio problem.
Speaker 11: It's let's see that baseball has four games on tap today. Four games are the redsd in him No, Mets and Phillies at five, Dodgers in San Diego tonight, can't wait, Cleveland at Detroit at three, and the Yanks in Kansas City at seven. There's going to be a crisis of Paul O'Neil, and they're on seventeen different channels. So I try to get one of the Games Night. You can't find him. They're on h G t V or something. I don't know what the hell it is.
Speaker 5: I found one on one Peacock Sci Fi. You can't And the Food Network I think had one on two. To you that that's like porn for you, isn't that Food Network? It's a good show. I like that my Fieria. Do you see him? I miss I miss my man. Uh? What's it? What was his name? Bam?
Speaker 11: The uh? The the chef, the chef I can't remember. Sounds like a wrestle, like Gassi Cameral.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So you watch food shows and you get all watch chef's prepar of food.
Speaker 11: Denise crazy because I couldn't make a grilled cheese sandwich, but you love to watch Guy Fieri. Amen, I get it. Knuckle knuckle sandwich.
Speaker 4: Sounds like the future vice president. He's a knucklehead. He can have a knuckle sandwich.
Speaker 5: That's that's a good point. Now he is a knucklehead home, but it's like to give him a knuckle sandwich. That's a different thing. I'll be arrest knuckleheaded knucklehead. That's Walt's calling in hit that again from ten. I'm a knucklehead at times. He's calling from that's good.
Speaker 11: So I don't know what that So what's the what's the latest? We're watching things here on the Weather Channel as they have live coverage from Naples to Fort Myers to Bradono, Aarrisota, Tampa and all points in between.
Speaker 5: I got a friend of mine named Vinnie. What about Muggsy? What about Muggsy? Muggs is ready to report live? Muggsy got mugs and are they okay down there?
Speaker 4: At this point? They have floaties and ready to go. In fact, Muggsy is in a two floor home and he's got a hatchet in case things go awry, He's gonna go to the second floor to the water.
Speaker 5: He's going to go through the ceiling.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, he's got a flag on the top of the two story building.
Speaker 5: You've got a hat Trump Vance twenty twenty four, and that can rescue me and that climate. That's a positive right to hang into that Trump Vance. But its the Paul, Okay, I mean it's a command.
Speaker 11: So far, all I can say is I've been inundated by fifteen feet of water, twenty eight thousand tons of sand, and the rest of Hurricane Milty.
Speaker 4: It's time to panic. All I can tell you, Panic is the way to do. Just panic right now? Did they evacuate the southern ab So? I talked to Bill Verdunka. I got out in time, I flew away. But he said he is staying and most of his buddies are staying, disobeying the court or mandad.
Speaker 5: And I said, what happens? He said, Well, they write their name their.
Speaker 4: If you had nine to one one, they're not coming to save you, no kidding, I said, is that the punishment? He said, The snakes, the alligators will be ubiquitous. They'll be swimming around looking for lunch, and it could be you segment. I'd get out of there, No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I'd standing round on the shoreline over there, my.
Speaker 4: Two arn up in there and said, God, try to hit this. Nobody can hit a two iron. And I'd stand right there, let the wind go over the top, get on top, and I would like Davey mcgunn, the surfing bomb have crazed by the blazing sun from Kiki to the baring sea, he wrote them, one by one. I'd be on the top of the world's tall as we think you, crashing across Iowa, into Missouri, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and across and I hooked myself on the Statue of Liberty and just stay.
Speaker 11: There at water would take you from Naples to Miami, and that was ten seconds.
Speaker 5: Here I am. And I'd fight those alligators, man, degator right, what about all the pythons down there? That's the problem, Gator boys. I'd get the Gator boys to help me. All I can say is it's time to pay her a little underwater too.
Speaker 4: So a friend of mine named Vinnie, who lives in and around Sarasota. Yeah, has the house closing for Friday of the swingness. Yeah, the house is gonna be closed, or right, it's gonna be gone, I said Vina. He's not gonna have a closing Friday, have a house gone.
Speaker 11: And they're still up in the air about whether or not the bear Cats are gonna play in Orlando Saturday afternoon to three point thirty against UCF. Take your snorkel with you, I mean, but if you have a house closing field they how are they gonna play.
Speaker 5: They're gonna have no fans there. Four evacuated. Right four pm Friday is the closing in Sarasota. What do you think? I think the house will be gone? One point four million gone? See you want to be g O n E gone? And the insurance expires at five pm on Friday.
Speaker 11: Well, better call all State or Geico or Progressive, get State Farm, get flow down there.
Speaker 5: He was told by State Farm, like a good neighbor, We're not there. That's what he's getting about.
Speaker 4: And looks like that might be going a little bit more left, a little bit more left. The Paul might be Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: And someone said, why can't we get a big powerful motor and take that thing out to see? That'll come in the future with John Luke Picard, you'll figure.
Speaker 11: Out those hurricane hunter guys out to release something that breaks that up.
Speaker 5: Can't they get can O these days? Can't they just release something.
Speaker 4: It's been try to set off nuclear bombs inside and and leave by the way, leave first, then set off the bombs inside of apart seg would you want to try that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 11: Right over Orlando, it's just set off as the President going to handle this better than he did Tennysee and uh in North Carolina and everything else those you know Georgia, I many more, and then there's two or three more out in the Atlantic Ocean.
Speaker 5: I hear that.
Speaker 4: But Kamala Harris is worried about this sex podcast and Howard Stern whether she has breakfast. Can you imagine if a Republican vice president or president the all o V was doing sex interviews?
Speaker 11: What would happen? Oh, it'd be over. People would have another It'd be another impeachment.
Speaker 9: Donald Trump, on the other hand, has been talking a big game about securing our border, but he does not walk the walk, or, as my friend Quavo would say, he does not walk it like he talks to.
Speaker 11: What was the last time she was down there? She don't even know where the border is. Squeally brown about that? That's all I can say. What if you say?
Speaker 5: That's all I can say? All right, segm Man, So we got u see football on Saturday.
Speaker 11: Bengals in Orlando on Saturday Sunday and the Reds on Sunday night.
Speaker 4: What's the name of the team McLean's playing for? The River dal and Dale Desert Dogs and he's starting to hit the baseball.
Speaker 11: Oh, they had a good game the first one. So was he and he didn't get hurt. That's a positive. Francona might be yes, I guess his hand's okay. Francona says that he might be a great manager, but he's a jockey. He needs a horse to ride. He needs secretariat. You can't be in the paddock.
Speaker 5: I got a few of them there, so let's go. I have hope and faith with the reds that you probably do not have. I always have hope and faith on everybody.
Speaker 4: All we have is hope. Segment, we have no results. All we have is hope. Correct right segment. Give me out of the stud's report, please will he?
Speaker 11: We say happy birthday on this Wednesday, October the ninth to the furniture King of Springboro. That would be one Patrick Edwards. Patrick ed Great American, Great American, Patrick Edwards. This is National Emergency Nurses Day. We need some nurses, amen. I love nurses.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 11: If you're a nurse or emergency nurse. God bless America.
Speaker 4: It takes about two years. The hospitals will pay your education. Right, you make one hundred thousand dollars a year, drawing blood and taking temperatures. Say you do that every day.
Speaker 5: Being a nurse is a great occupation. Amen to that.
Speaker 11: And they're not marching in Mark care of my kidney stone a couple of months ago.
Speaker 5: How'd that come out? I don't know.
Speaker 11: I wish I could get it. It costs me enough money. I'd put it up on my mantle and look at it every day.
Speaker 5: Mount it. Yeah, but it dissolved. Why did you have a kid I had a Kenny stone.
Speaker 11: About I had had one like fifteen years, and all of a sudden I got one. When you get one, you know you got one. It's like having twins. Like being in the middle of Milty and Helene at the same time, Uncle Milty to you, bing go Uncle Milty segment. Give me out of the Studente report. Will he and utter of a beautiful day here in the Tri State, and we're thinking of those south of it in Florida.
Speaker 5: May God save the west coast of Florida.
Speaker 11: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewod Report.
Speaker 9: He even called the termination of the United States Supreme to the supreme Land of our nation. The United States Constitution.
Speaker 4: As clear as mud right there, segment. I understand what she's saying. No, nor does she. She was saying, when's you? She was mentioned as the Supreme Court? When's Supreme Land?
Speaker 5: Oh? Okay, don't make a fool of your since had another branch of the government I missed she would create one more, Yes she will. A segment thank you. Coming up next to segis Dan Allers. I'm gonna call the mayor of Fort Myers Beach, no boy, Florida. Will you be able to hear him over the wind or Well? I didn't. I premad him down there yet.
Speaker 4: I talked to him. He said Ian was bad. After Ian, they had three more hurricanes. This is the total of five hurricanes in two years. And I'm wondering at some point it isn't so much fear, it's fatigue. You get tired constantly of worrying about the next hurricane. For twenty years they held none. Rebuild it again, rebuild, and what do you do. I don't know a lot of beachfront property available. Maybe in Orlando. We'll see what happens. Let's continue with more segment.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 11: Make sure Mickey Mouse is okay, and also okay that the Tona that Daytona International Speedway is going to survive this underwater.
Speaker 4: It's all underwater, it's all bad. Segment's chaos, confusion everywhere. We're just beginning the era of confusion and chaos and fear, loathing and hatred. And those are the good parts. Okay, the bad parts are coming later.
Speaker 5: That's when Rocky comes in.
Speaker 4: Rocky boy, I'm gonna be here at two thirty. Okay, he'll be great. Let's continue with more coming up next to Mayor of Fort Myer's Beach with all the answers beachfront property in Orlando Cheap on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Vice President Kamala.
Speaker 12: Harrison is a fight for the future. Former President Donald Trump, you had the greatest economy in the history of a country.
Speaker 2: A divided nation. Books on the Future of America.
Speaker 9: Donald Trump was fired by eighty one million people.
Speaker 2: Do you have a radical left puppet candidate's democracy with a capital D?
Speaker 9: Protecting our democracy takes to struggle.
Speaker 5: In fact, I am the one saving democracy.
Speaker 2: Listen for the latest on seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 1: If you missed our twenty twenty four I heard radio Music Festival Prison.
Speaker 3: My capitol was.
Speaker 1: Watch the best most thousand dollars entered this nationwide keyword on our website. Check that's the check enter it now.
Speaker 5: Billy County, n the Great American.
Speaker 4: Of course, Southwest Florida is under a terrible condition because of Hurricane Milton, happening almost as we speak. Joining you and I now is the Mayor of Fort Myer's Speech, the honorable Dan Allers and Dan Allers, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. I think we did this a couple of years ago with another Hurricane Ian.
Speaker 5: Can you tell us as.
Speaker 4: We sit here this Wednesday afternoons as the leader of Fort Myer's Speech, what is happening now as we speak.
Speaker 13: Well, we're just starting to see the first the first effects of the storm. We've got some pretty good wind and some pretty good rain, but it hasn't gotten to us yet. But we're going to be expecting some serious surgeon nothing as high as e Ian, hopefully, but somewhere in the eight to twelve ranges.
Speaker 3: What they're predicting now, well, let's.
Speaker 5: Go back a little bit in time.
Speaker 4: When I had you on two years ago with Ian, it was a terrible circumstance of Fort Myers Beach, Santa Bell in fact, even Fort Myers itself. Can you describe to the American people what you went through two years ago with Ian? Then we're going to talk about Helene and now Milton. So what happened to you years ago that you hope is not repeated?
Speaker 13: Well two years ago, you know when when Ian hit, Obviously that was about fifteen feet of storm surge. It was something that you know, nobody had really ever seen down here. It took out obviously, all of our businesses, homes, There wasn't a structure on the island that wasn't affected from it. We took about a year to get most of that cleaned up and off the island and then we could start the rebuild. We've actually been making a lot of headway with getting homes built and people back in their houses and businesses being open, and then we've had this will be the fourth storm since Hurricaneian, so we're up to five now. This one is obviously as close to Ian. The other ones were water events, but this one is is erly similar to what Ian was. Hopefully it's not as bad, but you know, we're going to see a little bit different. You know, every storm is different. But this one I think is going to move a little more inland on the island than the last one, since a lot of the structures are not there.
Speaker 4: And I know from our previous interview that you were born and raised in Minnesota, not exactly a place where hurricanes often happen. Are you questioning your decision to move from Minnesota to Fort Myers Beach?
Speaker 13: Not at all, Not at all. I mean, you know, the thing between you know, a hurricane and a tornado is at least a hurricane you see it coming from a long ways away and you have time to prepare and get the safety. You know, a tornado, you don't have anything. And that's something that we're going through now. The outer bands. We're starting to get tornado warnings and we've had a couple of touchdowns in the mid middle of the state, Okachobee area. So no, I wouldn't change it, you know, this one. We're a little bit smarter. My wife and I stayed on the island last time. This time we're evacuating, and I just got done going through the island, and I would say the greatest I'd say ninety nine percent of our residents have left.
Speaker 3: We do have a few people that absolutely refuse to.
Speaker 4: Leave, but nothing like we saw with Ian and Mayor allers of Fort Myers Beach. If those residents refuse to leave, do you do you handcome from them, lock them up?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 13: Unfortunately we can't go into their house and drag them out of there, but they they you know, we just try to get the message to them that every person that stays is a potential person that we're going to have to search for and rescue after, which is going to delay people getting back onto their island, onto the island, into their homes and and start the rebuilding. So I think people are you know, it's still fresh. Ian still fresh in their mind, and most of heated the warnings that got off the island, which is which is good. It's like a ghost town down here. There's there's really nobody around.
Speaker 4: I know from the last time you actually live on Fort Myer's speeches, the mayor described the American people when Ian hit them four cents, but Ian was the bad one. How was your home effected? How did you recover.
Speaker 5: Our home?
Speaker 13: We were fortunate were on one of the higher streets on the island, so we took about five and a half six feet inside our house, so the structure survived. Obviously, everything inside had to be gutted. Many were not that fortunate. You know, they have to start from cleaning up the entire remnants of everything that they had, and then you know, building again and summer have.
Speaker 3: Gotten back in. We were fortunate. We were able to just gut the inside.
Speaker 13: We lost all of our belongings like everyone else in our cars, but our structures survived, so we were one of the fortunate. We were able to get back in about a year eighteen months for the storm, so we haven't been back in all that long. And you know, I just left the house about an hour ago for the last time. And it's a very eerie feeling looking at your house, realizing that maybe last time you're ever going to see it.
Speaker 4: And as far as you've had four since Milton, this is a bad one. If Milton is the same or worse than the and what happens long term to Fort Myers Beach.
Speaker 13: Well, the good thing is just you know, it's an island of doers. We're people that don't give up easy. Most of us are Midwesterners, and as you well know, Midwesterners are kind of stubborn.
Speaker 3: People don't give up too easy.
Speaker 13: There's no doubt this is going to break some people's will. But we'll see, you know, try to hope for the best and plan for the worst, but we won't know until tomorrow afternoon. Kind of what we're what we're dealing with, and hopefully it's a lot less than what we're expecting.
Speaker 4: And Mayor Dan Allers of fort Myer's speech, what are you being told by the authorities when uh Milton will have its worse effect on Fort Myer's speech? And Santa Bell and Fort Myers, what time tonight or tomorrow are we looking at.
Speaker 13: We're looking at right around two am, so it's going to be the middle of the night storm that we'll probably see our our peak surge. So by tomorrow morning we'll have a when the sun comes up, we're going to have the president under the tree, if you will, what we're going to be dealing with. But like I said, we're starting to see the if you watch the maps and you watching the weather as we're speaking, and it's massive economy almost not even see flour. There's so much white over the top of it's pulling in a lot of energy. So it doesn't look good, but there's still time to hope for the I guess it's all I could keep saying.
Speaker 4: And mayor what about the high tide and the load tide? I know you're on top of that. As far as Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Santa Bell one is low tide, one is high tide, And how does that impact the flooding?
Speaker 13: Well, obviously high tide is not ideal for us. I think high tides around four am I was just told, so two am four m is pretty close will be an incoming tide. It's not a huge tide, and we're getting quite a bit of rain, so it's kind of offsets itself. But you know, one foot here or there, when you're talking twelve feet of storm surge, it's it's not as relevant as if you're talking two or three feet.
Speaker 4: So if there's twelve feet of storm surge on Fort Myers Beach, the entire island will be underwater.
Speaker 13: Correct, Yes, that will be not a structure that doesn't have water in it.
Speaker 4: And then the recovery begins. And you've gone through this beginning with Ian three other times, and none as bad as Ian or I pray to God not Milton. But is there a fatigue? And I had some real estate agent told me and I have a home down in Naples, that there's a fatigue factor setting in. Have you sense fatigued by the residence of Fort Myers speech? You're tough, you're mean, you're nasty, you want to get up and fight like a warrior poet. But is there a sense that many residents are simply going to give up?
Speaker 13: I don't think there's a sense of people going to give up, but you know, to answer your your initial question, yeah, there's definitely fatigue. People are tired. You know, it's been along two years of rebuilding. It's been a long two years of crying and blood and sweat and tears, and to see that all that work could be gone here again in the next twelve hours. Yeah, it's mental fatigue for sure. It's not physical fatigue as much as mental. But you know, we won't know what We don't know until tomorrow and see what we're dealing with. As I said earlier, you know that I think this surge is going to move a little more inland on our island and effects some people that maybe were safe during Ian that had the protection of some of the strugt that took the blunt of it. So it's going to be a different wave of people that have a different, you know, different degree of damage.
Speaker 4: And lastly, isn't this isn't this unusual because people say, well, why do you live in Florida? But is it fair to say that before Ian whether it's Fort Myers Beach or Sarasota or Naples, whatever it might be, this the last two years have been terribly unusual.
Speaker 13: It is I was talking to someone that has been on the on for close to fifty years and she was telling me how it's it's you know, for most of us that are are fairly new here, the transplants from the Midwest, you know, this is is very unusual. But she said, it's almost it's almost.
Speaker 3: Like bell bottoms and mullets. You know.
Speaker 13: It goes in cycles every twenty years. They remember twenty years ago there was three or four or five storms that kind of came back to back, and then you get twenty years where you don't have anything, and then it.
Speaker 3: Comes back around.
Speaker 13: And her analogy was this is just another one of the cycles.
Speaker 4: M Hopefully this is the end of the cycle. Because there's only so much the mind can only comprehend with the butt can bear. And at some point it's like, well, Dan, you're a great American from Minnesota, tough as nails, and I'm glad you're in charge of Fort Myer's Beach. And maybe we'll check in with you in a day or two to see the results. Put a hunker down, get ready, say a prayer, and then we rebuild, and then we move on as Americans who never stop. We don't we reload, we don't stop. We reload and keep on going. But Dan Aller's the mayor of Fort Myer's speech this Wednesday afternoon, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. We'll check in with you in a day or two and hold on. And God bless you, Dan, God bless you.
Speaker 13: Yep, thank you, Thanks Bill, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Well, let's continue with more.
Speaker 4: There. It is Dan Allers. He is the mayor of Fort Myer's Beach. They're saying it's going to be a twelve foot surge and the highest point of Fort Myers Beach is about five feet above the Gulf of Mexico, and that's a disaster. Add on top of that. The high tide is supposed to be at four am, and it builds between four pm and four am slowly, and it's supposed to hit at two am, and so it's going to be nearly high tide. Thank god it's not a full moon. And they're predicting ten to fifteen foot waves over the top of Fort Myers Beach and Santa Bell Longboat Key's going to be affected, and so many other parts. It puts in perspective the fragility of human life. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're Home of the Reds and the Bengals and so much more. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, in the Enchented Forest, Eddie and Rocky are on the yellow Brick Road.
Speaker 5: Dude, we're trying to find the wizard.
Speaker 2: We got to get home, man, our audience is counting on us. All you have to do, Eddie is click your ruoby slippers three times.
Speaker 5: Are you wearing those again? I thought you looked taller.
Speaker 2: Caught him some slack, Rocky. They do look stylish. Thank you, Eddie and Rocky. Give your day a fairy tail.
Speaker 1: Ending Eddie and Rocky, this afternoon at three on seven hundred WW homeowners.
Speaker 11: The FED has taken action lowering rates for the first time in years, and Loan Pronto is also lowering mortgage rates big time.
Speaker 5: Eddie here, it's the best chances.
Speaker 12: So proud of what is happening in terms of our space program and the leadership of the United States providing to the world. The Artemis program is the beginning of the next era of what we have a history and a tradition of doing, of providing vision and inspiring innovation in a way that is going to benefit all mankind and womankind.
Speaker 5: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting god Brockie.
Speaker 4: I dare her talking about two genders that's discussed about the non binary people, because one hundred and twelve genders?
Speaker 5: Who does she think she is? There's tonerd and twelve genders? Is fort Myer's going to be? Okay?
Speaker 11: I heard your interview with a mayor. Wh oh what about Muggsy and Tony. I talked to Muggsy today.
Speaker 5: He's going down the ship though, right Muggsy I said to him on tomorrow, I'm gonna get him on. They said, Muggs, what are you gonna do? He said, I'll tell you what they came around with loud speaker man in tarry evacuation.
Speaker 4: Leave your home now. He gave the cop a one finger salute inside his house. I said, I think the cop took that as a no.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 4: Then the cop said, make sure you have a hatchet. Muggsy yells back, why the poco hole in the roof? When you get on top of the roof? When there, when it comes up, he said, And then he dropped another F bomb.
Speaker 5: That's Muggsy. The coup also hand him a blackmagic marker so he can write his.
Speaker 4: Arm and then I respect it. Then you got Tony from New Jersey. If he spent thirty two years as a cop in Jersey City, he said, you know what.
Speaker 5: If you had happen to live through, it would be one hell of an experience, say I wrote, when wouldn't you stay there without the white gonna? Well, you don't know that. That's the point, exactly the other point of the stage. The alligators. This is a little factor. But after the main storm goes and it's still twelve feet deep and you're gurgling, you might look to your right and see a gator. To the left might be a bowl constrictor. And they're looking at you as lunch segment. You look like a meatball. To one of those guys, we've take take your poison. Then, but Mug said, I'm staying. Come get me.
Speaker 4: You can have my dead cold body, but I'm not leaving my home. I'll work for my whole.
Speaker 5: Life's And then we got Vinnie.
Speaker 4: Vinnie, my buddy in Sarasota has a house closing at four o'clock on Friday, to sell his house, a house closing one point six million dollars. Yeah, I said, yeah, do you have a house that's going to be located in Sea bring Florida by then, Well you have a house on four o'clock, what about your place? It give us no date on that, your little south An update on the on the Southern Command, Well, I have the guards. I mean, we've never been flooded before. We're four miles from the ocean. But the Gordon red Baker right there. And the issue is the same. Afternoon twelve plus comes the surge. Well, they pro sent on a message said cart path only this afternoon.
Speaker 5: I said cart path only. Okay, there you go.
Speaker 4: I said, these guys are tough. You got to play the fact. He said, I don't care. Come get me, come get me gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I asked Bill Verdonk the real estate and she said, look, oh, my guys are staying here. They sent away the wife and the kids, and they're staying because I'm not going to leave my home. Because I'm not going to leave my home. I said, well, what if what if you're on your twelve feet is out? I got a second floor. What if you got eighteen? So I'll go into the roof, hang on in the chimney.
Speaker 5: I'm not. That's the kind of guy that I like to I want him in a fox, the kind of guy that built this count I right there. I don't want to see seg Man.
Speaker 4: I want to see you in the Foxil not you seg the face of yeah, just because a snicker and just raise your one finger salute to the storm and say, come get some of this.
Speaker 5: Okay, tell some of this, Okay, come on down there. You would be in a shelter ten seconds, correct, mister tough guy.
Speaker 11: You know I'd be I'd be saying, bring it on, milty, bring it on. You'd be in a shelter within ten seconds, because you know why, Penny Cunningham.
Speaker 5: I send her away, you know what, out of here. I'm defending my grab you by the ear and pull you out it into the car because you're stupid, said, I know, I'm stupid, but I'm staying. He's actually scheduled to be down there right now. But he's up here. Well, I'm scheduled to be there in about ten days. We see, I'm gonna wait to go into it.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'll have beach front property I was miles away could be more valuable now.
Speaker 5: But when your lucky, that's what would happen, Bette. You could be down there doing the show with Muggsy, Tony and Vinnie. What a group. Now, if Muggy rises, this thing out, Okay, promise me. I mean you will have him on air on Monday. I will. I'm gonna have him on tomorrow. I want his experience. I want tomorrow. Maybe not tomorrow now, he said, he's gonna come, and I want to know about the hatchet, everything you see. If he lives, If he lives, he lives, he said, not I die. He's sock up on food or anything, or he just.
Speaker 4: He's got water. He's got this uh inflatable stuff this is the new thing. It looks like a floating that you put it down and when it gets wet it pumps up to about twelve inches.
Speaker 5: And he also has phone. Did you tell him that the surge is twelve feet not twelve inches? I didn't tell him that. Well, just just a thought. Maybe he might be a little bit. But monks, he's a tough dude. You know, most of us have hot dogs. He takes ten penny nails and choose on them, and then he smokes cigars. You watch, he'll probably just fashion a raft out of you know, the driftwood or something and sail all the way to the Atlantic. If you had a house closing Atlantic in his backyard, if you had a house closing at four o'clock on Friday, Insoda, I said, Vinnie, I don't know about that. He said, what are you gonna do? He said, I have no idea. He'll close on empty ground. He's selling or buying. He is selling for one. I imagine the other party is not car I want to see what I got here?
Speaker 4: One point seven million cash deal, four o'clock Friday.
Speaker 5: I said, don't think so well, what do you do? Week too late? Month too late?
Speaker 4: How are the kids doing, because I understand one's on the disabled lister.
Speaker 5: It's good. Bryce the pebble. The littlest Rocky's still in the cast. So got the broken arm. My middle son did good in his karate competition. He got second. He broke the brother's arm. He broke his arm. Yes, snapped. Old Rock's doing okay, you know football policeman. So he was trying to tamp down on the amount of rough play in the house. Now I think there's in the name of God are we doing to the children. I like to know that Rock. You need a It's a fine line, because you want your boys. If you or raising boys, boys young men, you want them rough house, you want them wrest You went down the floor and wrestle with them. But somewhere between that and rocking on bones. Then my wife she gets fer missing what you ought to do? Happy, bring them down here one afternoon. Why don't you bring them in here. I've been in the studio, ys. Get him in. I like to talk to those boys. Yeah, we'll get him in. Get him in here. Let him run around here is nobody here, nobody there? Anyway, You got plenty of room be jumping off the empty table. I'm out there and got chairs out there across her, across her head.
Speaker 4: Someone should get a video of what's happening here every day. And you're thinking it's impossible to produce any programming, but nobody here, I mean three.
Speaker 5: People on air every day.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Sake, give me some sports.
Speaker 11: Wee Willie the stood reporters of proud service of your local teme Star Heating air conditioning dealers, Temestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati, KOs Schmid Heating and Coolie five one three five three one sixty nine hundred.
Speaker 5: Sports and rock.
Speaker 4: If you see the new track, it's wobbling a bit left toward Tampa, leaving the friendly confines the Bear's Paul and Naples alone.
Speaker 5: You are rooting for that thing to continue.
Speaker 4: Sarasota, go get him, Go get him, Tampa, go get him, go get him. And right now it looks like it's going a little bit left segment, which I like because Muggsy wants to play golf off the path tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I said, good luck. And you don't see his golf cart. He's got the American flag on one side's got a sky away bridge. He's got like a machine gun on the front. Nobody on it. Mugs, it's tough, dude, though, he's tough. Trump flag, yes, oh yes.
Speaker 4: In fact, we have matches with the Canadians, and if we win the matches, they got to wear a Trump hat, which they hate. They think Trudeau is the answer to all their problems. But the muggsy me Tony Soprano, we take care of him.
Speaker 5: I want him on air on this very rido station, right Ugs, tell me what happened. What do you mean what happened? I told him to night at three am.
Speaker 4: If you want to call me, I'm up to plug anyway every morning, call me at two to three in the morning.
Speaker 5: That's when it's happening. So tell me what's happening. I don't want to record that because it could get rough. They may not have self service after everything gets torn up. I'm thinking about beachfront property. That's what I'm thinking about.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals are on the practice field right now. I got a picture of Mugs if you want to see it. Mike Sheldon or Mike Hilton. Mike Hilton, Sheldon, Rankins and Amarius Mims are back on the practice field today. They have cleared corner dj Ivy remember him, Rock?
Speaker 4: I called him this morning. He's okay to practice. Here's Paul Muggs. I called him at nine point thirty one this morning. And look at the picture. There's mugs. That's emoji, that's that's mugs. He said, this is no problem for me at all. You should have been a nom. I said, well, I wasn't, no, but I like he's like he used to chew bamboo splits. That's what he chewed him. Nails, nails segment, smoke cigars, Come get me copped, come get me go ahead say.
Speaker 11: Bearcats are on the road in Orlando on Saturday again, still there. The uh bear Cats, Big twelve and u c F officials are monitoring the situation.
Speaker 5: Look has four games in Florida scheduled this weekend. Well look at Vinnie, what does that say? The top text? He just sent me one seven down the tubes. Vinnie's sorry, sorry, my friend, Sorry, we're not closing. And it was a cash deal one seventy five mil. I thought it was one point he was gonna sell he had one seven why he was gonna put us to good use somewhere on his pocket.
Speaker 4: We bought another house for cash, made about a million on this one. He's gonna got another one which is going to close on after he gets the one seven. Now oops, oops? Who could have seen this coming? And there's another hurricane developing?
Speaker 11: Correct that there's two of them in between a month. Unbelievable, Andy Mack mugs Benny Tony.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, he said, my boys on seven, five milks down the twos? What handity? What's Hannedy doing? Talk to him? Yeah? I talked to him. He said in New York.
Speaker 4: And he's down down in eastern Florida, No, north north of where Rush was. And he's okay, guys, you know he's Hannity. He's kind of snickering and laughing like mugs, like mugs. Come get come get some of this, Come get high, milty, come get some of this.
Speaker 5: So do you have any hope? Right, they came in and you said you were all set about all kinds of things. Let me tell you one thing I've hoped for.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: This is from Politico at two o'clock today, Democrats, twenty six days from election, begin to panic over Harris's electability. They had this big strategy, a new way forward, new path. Every interview she's given the last three was I wouldn't change anything the last four years. So the advisors are telling.
Speaker 5: Her, she's writing the commercials for the Trump campaign, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, seventy percent of a say we're on the wrong path. Seventy percent Americans. We got to get a new way. So they're saying nothing, let's fashion this thing a new path forward. Right now, she's saying, by mistake, I'm happy. I'm happy the way things are.
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't you come out and say, listen, I was the vice president, but there were many times in closed door meetings I say we should do this, and he disagreed and we went this way. Why wouldn't she say that he's stupid. She's told to do that. The advisors tell her, look, you're it's a new path forward. But but she's someone she can't think off off the cuff. But if you program her, she can regurgitate and stay on on on topic.
Speaker 4: Her mind doesn't work in a way that says, I have to remember what somebody told me to do Otherwise, I have to talk about tomorrow and yesterday. What happened yesterday doesn't have to happen tomorrow because tomorrow shouldn't be what happened yesterday, because yesterday should have happened tomorrow instead of yesterday.
Speaker 5: I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what she says, And there and the advisors looking her saying. She comes off set of the view and they said, what are you doing? And then the next interview she does the same thing, and you vote.
Speaker 5: For that segment. You vote for that. No, you're going to vote for jonesy aren't you amen to that?
Speaker 4: He told me to call him when he got off the air. He wants to know about you. He thought you were You're wavering Jones.
Speaker 5: Sheriff Richard K. Jones all the way with Ted mckaye. I said, you're voting for his opponent. He doesn't have one. You don't even know that. I do know that. What's on the big show today, let's see right out of the gate, we're talking to Craig Koppa, one of Eddie's form buddies, on WBN. He is live from Tampa. Yes, as the storm is immediate at four o'clock. You know the site, the Babylon b Yeah, we got the guy who's the owner and CEO that Seth Dillon is gonna come right yeah and talk about East site and he's a very popular place. Yeah, it's a satire site, kind of like the onion.
Speaker 4: Democrats say, we're getting concerned about you, Kamblo because you won't follow directions.
Speaker 5: Whitaker blew the top off the whole deal over this. Tell me again, what about letting him press her? And he could have he could have gone even more. When she says she has planned, okay, name one, give me just one plan.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I was born in the middle class and my running mate rode his bike in Nebraska. But tell me your plan in order to change the migration. Well, you know, what happened yesterday doesn't have to be what happened tomorrow, because what up tomorrow might be better than to happened yesterday. Well, can you give me a plan? And she talked about once again being in the middle class. Yes, it's like there's nothing there. It's all sound bites. And thank god she's a Democrat, otherwise the media would be attack. Can you imagine if Trump was in office and all this craft's going on, and she's on the sex podcast talking about three ways.
Speaker 5: By what voters she needs independence and more kind of in the middle voters, right, what in the middle voters are listening to the what was it called her Daddy podcast? Who's your dad? For the view? Who's watching the view?
Speaker 4: I don't think a whole bunch of independent voters. I'm not sure. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, she relies upon the ignorance.
Speaker 4: She can't go on she can't get on with a real on Fox News or so on, or because she can't handle the truth. How about this Morning with Howard Stern, she talked about Formula one racing. He asked her about the kind of breakfast cereals she likes to eat, and what do you do in your leisure time other than.
Speaker 5: Not like, hey, what's your plan? What would you do with the hurricane coming in? What's the plan? And you talk, you talk. Let's go back to the sex cast, Sex, Sex and More Sex Rocky, thank you, thank you segment.
Speaker 4: I'm all upset now, I'm chaotic in my life. I'm got total chaos.
Speaker 11: Just just call the muggsy Muggsny and Tony and you'll be Okay.
Speaker 4: Canny, there goes one point seven five million right down the I said, keep hope alive.
Speaker 11: He might show up with THEE wherever Tony is. Maybe wherever Tony is, we'll see that house go floating by you.
Speaker 4: I want that one right there. A few hours segment, get me out. There's two sports, Willy and utter of. We're thinking of those in southern Florida today, alligators and the snakes. We leave you with the immortal words of.
Speaker 5: The Stood report.
Speaker 3: In every pot some ven vote for billion.
Speaker 5: Seg you blew that you had. You had the slogan the whole deal. That was what about six seven years ago?
Speaker 4: That was the drunk guy and the McDonald's drive through. I think Kamala Harris was making the French fries now he had that election election. You had good it done, and you wouldn't gone Route four. You wouldn't step up, would you? You wouldn't step up. This guy's got the slogan. Okay Vnison and Dennison rhymes together. Have you ever eaten Dennison or Benison?
Speaker 5: What never mind?
Speaker 4: Let's contingent on news radio seven hundreds, wlw.
Speaker 14: Allen and KL are fast asleep. Just look at them, spoon. Ever since they began getting the latest news, weather, traffic, sports, and my McConnell charm each morning, they've been sleeping like rocks.
Speaker 5: Are you, Mike McConnell, Yes, I am. Well, get under the cover, sweetye. There's plenty of room.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna have to take a rain check on that.
Speaker 5: Whatever your loss.
Speaker 14: Join me, Mike McConnell Tomorrow morning at five on seven WW.
Speaker 4: The Dress for Success twenty fifth Anniversary Fashion Shows a celebration of empowerment and transformation. The special event this year marks a quarter of a century of helping women through Western and Southern The doors open at seven pm on Friday, November the first at the Museum Center. The show will feature Ohio based designer Gerardo Ensinez and include models inclusive of local clients and community partners. Attendees will enjoy a silent auction, a raffle, a complimentary bar, and dinner by the bite. Tickets for the Dress for a Success Fashion Show currently on sale at Dfssinc dot org. Western Southern brought to you by John Barrett, is committed to doing good for others and his proudest sponsor the Dress for Success Cincinnati's twenty fifth anniversary event. The company supports the Dress for Success mission of empowering women to succeed in their careers and also all of their personal lives.
Speaker 1: Men over forty five, do you have a frequent, urgent need to urinate or a week flow?
Speaker 3: Do you suffer