Speaker 1: One thing about this gene is the invisible and tangibles that they have.
Speaker 2: This team is really becoming a family.
Speaker 3: Let's not play one on Tom.
Speaker 1: Let's I love writing these guys out to the show. Just thank you, give me are.
Speaker 4: Your attention, your fire and not a piss.
Speaker 5: This is world champion, Dodger, world champion.
Speaker 4: Put a small soft time they get up people. What they want to die in a row two is special. I'm like, yeah, it's not a headache one of them. Come, this ball's gone. You ready to go?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 5: Time to the sound, grab your phone to get in on the show called eight six six nine eighty seven two five seven and go to the show. And now your host of Dodger Talk, David Basse.
Speaker 7: We're here live at Truist Park in Atlanta in a rain delay. First pitch was supposed to be at four fifteen Pacific time, and right now this game is delayed because both teams do not want to risk losing their starting pitchers, Roki Sazaki for the Dodgers, Spencer Schwellenbach for the Atlanta Braves, Rick Monday, Tim Devericks still hanging out here in the.
Speaker 4: Booth with the windows closed.
Speaker 7: Now as we are anticipating the rain to come through right now it has not. And a little fun fact, I'm not sure even Rick Monday realizes. I know this weather factoid here being down in the camera well yesterday with obviously people from Atlanta. Those center field flags out there, when they're blowing from right field to left field, that's when you know the rain is on its way because the rain comes through Truest Park from the west. So the west is in right field and it's blown from right to left. Right now, the flags are down dead right now, Rick, are you impressed? I know my directions. Hey, jet streams come from the west. Who knew, Well, we just found that out. Anyway, phone lines are open eight sixty six, nine eighty seven, two five seventy as the Dodgers and Braves are getting set for Game two of this three game series. And look, Dave Roberts said this in his office before the game about three hours ago, that the both teams, mostly the Braves, but both teams in Major League Baseball have agreed to quote hunker down tonight, and if you look at the radar, you can check it out right now.
Speaker 4: It's no secret the rain is expected to come through here.
Speaker 7: In the next fifteen minutes or so and is not going to let up until around nine thirty ten o'clock Eastern times seven o'clock Pacific. And the Dodgers are on Sunday Night Baseball tomorrow as well, so it's not as quick of a turnaround for these two teams. So maybe that's part of what went into this decision, to be able to wait around for the rain to come through. Me personally, I would have opted for the doubleheader, just call it a night, because the worst thing that could happen right now is if the Dodgers and Braves wait around for the rain to come and pass through.
Speaker 4: What if it doesn't. What if we're sitting.
Speaker 7: Here until eleven or midnight Eastern time and they haven't thrown a pitch, or even worse, they throw a pitch and more rain comes through. Very unpredictable weather here in the South. Don't know if you realize that, but it is. I'm looking at you, Rick Monday. It's a risk, it's not guaranteed, you know. So, yes, he's holding up the radar for me. I appreciate it. Great color screen right there, led screen on Rick Monday's iPad. I could see the green, and the orange and yellow, so many colors. I saw some lightning coming from underneath the desk. Oh Man, we're having a good time. See, this is what happens when I leave for a few days and come back to my day job. These guys miss me so much, including Rick Monday the most. I mean, I feel like I'm the wind beneath his wings as a former pilot right there. Anyway, if you want me to really pull the curtain back a little bit more, while we were wrapping up the pregame show, I had to go downstairs to the Dodger Clubhouse to record some radio commercials with my guy, Taoscar Hernandez. And you know, every time I see Taoskar in the clubhouse, he's not just sitting at his locker. He's actually watching baseball'll he loves the game of baseball. He's watching other games while he's in the clubhouse and not in the batting cage. So as I got down there in this room that's off of the clubhouse just about fifteen to twenty minutes ago, I walked into the coaches room and ta Oskar's sitting there with the rest of the coaches.
Speaker 4: Denui bol Josevis Guyino.
Speaker 7: Especially, and they were watching the end of the A's Marlins game and talking baseball. I shouldn't have been surprised because taoscar was glued to the game. He wasn't just watching it, he was really into it. The strategy of what the whacking Marlins are doing now and the A's and all that. Mason Miller had walked the bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth inning and Kyle Stowers hit a walk off grand Slam as we were watching it, and they were talking about the fact before Stours came to the play there was a left handed hitter up for the Marlins against Mason Miller, and Tayo is asking the question, why is this guy in with two outs?
Speaker 4: He's not gonna bunt?
Speaker 7: And there was some sort of questions on whether or not the A's had some data about something.
Speaker 4: You know, Tail brought up a great question.
Speaker 7: That seems to be an internal eternal debate going on in baseball right now. Yes, the macro three year sample size says this, but what about the here and now against the relief pitcher that's storing one hundred miles an hour, why would you have the third basement in when he probably is not going to catch up to one hundred miles an hour and turn on and pull it. It's probably gonna be laid on it. And if he hits it, it's gonna be hard hit to the opposite side of the field. So just some baseball talk and just taking you inside the Dodger Clubhouse. There a great guy in Taoscar Hernandez, who loves the game of baseball, always watching baseball. When you see the smile on his face, that's not fake. He truly enjoys being here. And when I was filling in for Kirsten Watson back at Dodger Stadium, sitting so close to the Dodger dugout the first night especially, I was watching the game. You know, I'm trying to add casual. I don't want to act all weird down there. I'm just trying to blend in. And Taoscar, before each of his first two at bats, came and banged on the fence right next to where I was sitting and said, come on, let's go smile, have fun. Let's have fun. That's as he was in the hole getting ready to go on deck. So that just shows you his type. Of personality and why everybody loves being around Tioscar Hernandez. And obviously his celebration for his teammates is far above anything that I've seen from another teammate as far as being happy for another guy's success. Usually a lot of guys are just worried about they're at bats what they do and sometimes allows that to change their mood even if their team's winning, or even if they have or another teammate has success. But Taoscar Hernandez is the epitome of an inclusive teammate, a teammate that is unselfish. And those sunflowers heats are a great celebration organic, that's an organic celebration.
Speaker 4: He started back in Toronto.
Speaker 7: Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. David Vaseai, Rick Monday, Tim Neverett, and our producer engineer Dwayne McDonald out here at Truesce Park in Atlanta, Georgia, as the tarp has come on the field and we are waiting for this heavy rain system to pass through Atlanta so they can get first pitch thrown here between the Dodgers and Braves in Game two of this three game series Roki Sazaki going up against Spencer Schwellenbach. In case you missed the news, we have mentioned it throughout the pregame show, but at bears repeating, the Dodgers finally did place Tommy Edmund on the injured list with right ankle inflammation.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 7: It means the Dodgers are giving Edmund extra time to get that soreness out of his right ankle.
Speaker 4: He is eligible to return at the.
Speaker 7: End of this ten game road trip when the Dodgers are in Arizona for a four game series against the Diamondbacks.
Speaker 4: So that's good news.
Speaker 7: And the Dodgers recalled hes Sung Kim from TRIPAA Oklahoma City.
Speaker 4: We all know about Kim.
Speaker 7: There was a lot of hype surrounding his signing coming out of the KBO. He just seemed to be a little bit overmatched offensively in spring training, so the Dodgers hitting coaches kind of revamped his swing and started from the ground up. And the biggest thing that you would notice if you watched at bats of Kim in his first Cactus League game compared to his last one is the lake kick. He does not have as pronounced of a late kick as he did when he first arrived at Camel Back Ranch, and guys told me, he just doesn't have a quick enough bat to be able to have that type of lake kick.
Speaker 4: He need to shorten.
Speaker 7: He needed to shorten his swing and be able to get to the baseball quicker. So this is twofold, right. The Dodgers understand the marathon of a season. We hear this a lot with their pitchers. There's something barking, there's no need to push them. They want them for the stretch run the second half. Same thing with a guy like Tommy Edmund.
Speaker 4: The Dodgers need him.
Speaker 7: He is everything in a lot of ways to them, and certainly him and Taoscar Hernandez have been the glue of this Dodger offense since the start of the season, the most consistent guys since the start of the season. So the Dodgers want Tommy Edmond to be one hundred percent healthy. And remember last year he was coming back from his wrist surgery and he tweaked his right ankle. Well, that's the same ankle that he tweaked on Tuesday night at Dodgers Stadium just going from second to third in the sixth inning. So the right move by the Dodgers, and this gives Kim an opportunity to experience Major League Baseball and also for the Dodgers to see where his swing is at, where is he compared to the last time they saw him in Arizona at camel Back Ranch. Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy is the phone number. We're going to take a time out here on rain delay Dodger Talk. When we come back, your phone calls at eight sixty six nine eighty seven two five seventy. We have phone lines open and just for our Dodgers Audio Network, we are signing off at the top of the hour as we hunker down with Dave Roberts here in Atlanta, and we'll keep you updated when first pitch will come. So we're taking you to the top of the hour on the Dodgers Audio Network as we wait for first pitch between the Dodgers and Braves right here on AM five seventy LA Sports and the world champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 2: World champions. Once again, my friend.
Speaker 5: This is the home of your world champion LA's Dodgers.
Speaker 3: The only way I love the my Dodger game.
Speaker 5: Don't miss a moment all season long.
Speaker 2: It's almost ninety six miles an hour.
Speaker 4: Ookay swings HiT's a drive to left field.
Speaker 7: Indeed going back is Perdugo still going back?
Speaker 4: And this pros gone.
Speaker 7: It's a home run for Bets, his fifth of the season, a solo shot per Mookie, and the Dodgers.
Speaker 4: Lead it two to nothing.
Speaker 7: That was the difference in last night's game, as Mookie beds homeward for the first time.
Speaker 4: Since April fourteenth.
Speaker 7: He now has seven RBIs in his last three games. The Dodgers beat the Braves in the opener of this ten game three ten game, ten day road trip, the start of a three game series here in Atlanta. This is David Vasse. We are live at Truest Park in Atlanta, where we are in a rain delay. The game hasn't even started. They want to wait this out, the rain coming through before they get first pitch thrown. Here in Atlanta, Daniels Jewelers presents the home run Forecast. Go to seventy lasports dot com use the keyword home run for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jeweler's gift card predicting the number of home runs in the next game, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, maybe this morning.
Speaker 4: Daniels Jewelers own the dream.
Speaker 7: Eight sixty six, nine to eighty seven two five seventy is the phone number with the Dodgers win last night.
Speaker 4: They have now won six in a row.
Speaker 7: And in case you didn't realize this, the Dodgers have the best record in baseball now at twenty two and ten. It's kind of weird, right. Just a week or two ago, everybody was asking what's wrong.
Speaker 4: With the Dodgers. Why aren't they beating teams?
Speaker 7: Why aren't they taking off with the highest payroll in baseball?
Speaker 4: Well, it was.
Speaker 7: Never that bad. Have they hit their stride? Absolutely not. Is their ceiling a lot higher? Absolutely it is. Those players down there would tell you their offense isn't even hitting on all cylinders. They've done this without Michael hopeeck, they're going to be doing it without Blake Trining. They've only gotten two starts from Blake Snow. Clayton Kershaw hasn't even returned. So all that being said, and all that, I guess early season adversity if you want to call it that, And the Dodgers still have the best record in Baseball twenty two to ten, looking to win their seventh in a row. Tonight, whenever this game gets started, let's go out to Ontario. Ronald, You're on Dodger Talk live from Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Hi Ronald, Hi Dave.
Speaker 3: How's it going.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: It's great quality time with Rick Monday. Nothing gets better than this.
Speaker 3: I guess not. Hey, I just called my first time calling it been a listener forever. I was just a couple of things on my mind with the pitching, the starting picking com back are going down, the pictures with injuries where they can turn. I mean, they don't have the same people. They're the same you know farm system that had last year, you know Emmett and those guys going down. What's our thought on that? Who they you know, somebody else goes down.
Speaker 4: We're not concerned at all. I'm not concerned at all.
Speaker 7: Speaking of Mit, she and he's gonna be ready to pitch the second half of the season.
Speaker 4: They still have Landon Knack, they still have Bobby Miller.
Speaker 7: They got a guy like Justin Robleski that can fill in for a few innings. But I'm not concerned about that. And when people talk about the Dodgers pitching going down. Has it really gone down? Has it really been as bad as it was last year? I mean, Kershaw, we all knew was going to start the year on the il Tyler glass. Now you know, you couldn't count on And Dave Roberts still doesn't seem to have a clear answer on what's going on with his shoulder his arm, and neither didn't pitching coach Mark Pryor. Blake Snell is being treated very cautiously with that stiff left shoulder. He's gonna start throwing in Miami. He'll be back before the All Star breaks. So I feel like, again everybody wants to make things worse.
Speaker 4: Than what they really are.
Speaker 7: The Dodgers have the best record twenty to ten, and they have two starters missing from their rotation, one that you could probably anticipate, the other.
Speaker 4: They're just being cautious with it.
Speaker 7: And they do have the depth in the minor leagues, not only at Triple A but also we're talking about Double A. Jackson Ferris and Jared Carros they got more on the way.
Speaker 3: Ronald didn't think about that, but yeah, hey, that's why I'm here.
Speaker 7: I don't know much, I know, just a little bit about the Dodgers in baseball, just a little.
Speaker 4: Thanks a lot for the phone call.
Speaker 7: Don't ask me to be a hitting guru, though, but I don't give hitting lessons on Instagram or Twitter or anywhere. I allow that kind of stuff to be held to the professionals. Let's go out to bishop.
Speaker 4: Jeff. You're on Dodger Talk Live from Atlanta.
Speaker 6: Hi, Jeff, Thanks, thanks a lot, David, I just want to know where does otait in rotation?
Speaker 7: Hey, Otani, I'm glad you brought him up. He threw a bullpen session today. It still hasn't rained. So he went out there and threw a bullpen session about thirty five pitches, and I could tell it went really well for him because he was in a great mood in the clubhouse when he came in, and he was joking around.
Speaker 4: He was having a good time.
Speaker 7: And you know, Jeff, when it comes to a Twani pitching, it's not about the regular season because the Dodgers don't need him. It's about having him as a weapon in the postseason. And look, he's not going to be able to go out on a rehab assignment. How do they get him built up? And that's why I could envision him in the postseason starting a playoff game and going three or four innings, because that's all he's built up to do, and that's more than enough for the Dodgers now. So that's how I see it playing out. I know everybody wants to know when's he gonna pitch, when's he gonna Well, I don't see it happening until after the All Star break, and it's going to have a purpose, and the purpose is for him to be a weapon in October. And look, the reality is, yes, he is the most unique player in baseball history, certainly modern day baseball, and now with the roster restrictions, he's even more of a weapon that nobody else has because when you go into the postseason, you can only carry thirteen pitchers. Well, the Dodgers will do that, and they'll have a position player that can pitch in show Aotani, So essentially they have fourteen pitchers on their roster while other teams can only have thirteen. Let's go out to Wineka Waldo. You're on Dodger Talk Live from Atlanta.
Speaker 6: Hi Waldo, h Dave, I have one question in one comment, I wanted to get a update from you on Charlie Steiner, see how he's doing and Helk wise and if he's playing on returning to play by play.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I actually spoke to Charlie before we left for the road trip, and he's taken it day by day, just like everybody else that's going through something. And he is still hopeful that he can return this year. And we we send our best to Charlie. We hope that he does come back, but it's bigger than baseball. He's got to take care of himself. And then when he's ready for that, and you'll come back to.
Speaker 6: The booth, Well, send him my love. I really appreciate him. I hope he's just given better.
Speaker 4: You just did. You just sent him your life.
Speaker 8: And and my comment is with with ed bn out and you know, I wouldn't mind seeing more Chris Taylor, and and not just because I think, you know, he deserves to be out there, but it's last year of his contract. He's about, you know, fifty million dollars sitting at the end of the bench. The only way they could possibly trade him at the deadline would be if he plays, and other teams, you know, see some potential there.
Speaker 7: What do you think I don't think right now another team's gonna try to trade for Chris Taylor. He's in the starting lineup tonight at second base. And look, he has a track record, he has a resume, and he plays hard and that's something the Dodgers value. Thanks for the phone call, Waldough appreciated. Yeah, the Dodgers have Taylor at second base tonight. And Dave Roberts before the game was asked why not Kim starting, and he basically said, we weren't sure if Kim was gonna get here in time to put him in the starting lineup.
Speaker 4: So there's a good.
Speaker 7: Chance that you may see him tomorrow or eventually when the Dodgers get to Miami. But the way the Dodgers have stacked their lineup tonight, it's so Tani Betts, Freeman, ta Oscar Hernandez, will Smith, Max Muncy, Andy Pie has Michael Conforto and Chris Taylor. You know, Dave Roberts talks about when guys are struggling just having them watch the game. How much longer is Michael Confordo going to start every day in left field? I know the Dodgers made a big investment in him, and they believe in Conforto. I'm not saying I'm giving up on him or the Dodgers should pull the plug, But how about giving Chris Taylor or Key a Hernandez a start in front of Michael Conforto, Because not only is he not hitting the ball well, he's only hitting a buck fifty two with an ops of five sixty five, and that's even with a very hot first two weeks of the season. How about Key k a Hernandez in center field and Andy Poe hasn't left, or Chris Taylor and left. I feel like that's a fair question to ask why Confordo is continually being ran out there against righty's and lefties. I just think he could benefit from taking a day off and being able to regroup mentally. I'm sure it's weighing on him, no doubt about it. Eight six six ninety seven two five seventy is the phone number. We are live at Tru's Park as the Dodgers and Braves are in a holding pattern until they're able to get this rain through the Atlanta area and be sure that the game will not be interrupted, because that's what both teams are trying to avoid having this game started and then wash out their starting pitchers, and Roki Sazaki for the Dodgers and Spencer Schwellenbach for the Atlanta Braves. Right now, the tarp is on the field. It doesn't seem like it's raining yet. So, like Dave Roberts said before the game, we are going to hunker down, and we're continuing to hunker down, waiting for that rain to get here and get out of here as quickly as possible.
Speaker 4: A little bit more behind the curtain.
Speaker 7: I try to be proactive, and Freddie Freeman gave me a couple of good Italian restaurants and I did make reservations, but soon after Dave Roberts said we were going to hunker down, I canceled it. So there you go, go to El Segundo.
Speaker 4: Paul Rick, you gotta play just the case.
Speaker 1: Also, just a question, hey man, how are you? Question is amongst those fans about the Jerseys on the road, sometimes it says Los Angeles, sometimes it says Dodgers. We feel it should always say Los Angeles all eighty one road games, and for a while there it seemed like it was Los Angeles against the Division the West. Right, Is there any what is the story with that, why is it? Sometimes it says.
Speaker 7: La on the road this question said, Okay, I'll answer that question if you buy a new bluetube.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm in my car.
Speaker 4: Thanks for the phone call, Paul.
Speaker 7: Look, that question pops up from time to time, and I've asked Alex Torres, the Dodgers equipment manager, about the rhyme or reason of why the Dodgers sometimes where the Dodgers script on the road or the Los Angeles script And a lot of times it comes down to superstition. If they're winning with the Los Angeles road jerseys, they're gonna keep going to that style. If the Dodgers is doing the trick, they're sticking with that. But that's the guess superstition behind it. Maybe we'll see where things are at now. But I actually don't dive that far into whether or not they're wearing Los Angeles on the front or the Dodgers, so I just take it in stride. I actually grew up in the eighties after the Dodgers went away from having Los Angeles on their road jerseys, and then it was brought back in the early two thousands, So it's a it's.
Speaker 4: A cool little option. I guess to all that.
Speaker 7: I I used to love how on the Dodger road jerseys and home jerseys. It was a lot more unnoticeable with the home jerseys, but it brought something. Was the white border to the lettering of not only the jersey number and the name on the back, but the Dodgers on the front.
Speaker 4: I thought I made it pop. Let's go out to That's.
Speaker 7: Enough designed Jersey talk right there, Tom in Santa Monica. You could tell we're in a rain delay, Tom as we wait for the rain to get in and out.
Speaker 4: You're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks David, eating up time here. I see today you're doing a great.
Speaker 4: Job eating up time.
Speaker 7: I mean, I feel like we're getting into some deep subjects here that really solve the world's problems.
Speaker 2: Well here, I'm gonna bring world piece. You just real interested in tying out what's going on? Brent Honeywell, you were talking earlier about eating up the endings, and I thought he did an amazing job last year, and he was a really good clubhouse presence. Is there any talk about maybe bringing him back right now out?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Brent Honeywell actually showed up at Globelife Field on the last road trip because he lives close close to Arlington and he's still a free agent h and is looking for the right fit right now, the Dodgers are not considering signing Honeywell, but you'll be happy to know the Dodgers presented him with his World Series ring in Texas.
Speaker 2: Tom, that's excellent, any of it thought to bringing any other veteran pitchers meat up innings that you've heard him?
Speaker 7: Well, there's an interesting name that's out there right now on waivers, and that's former Dodger Kenta Maaida, who was designated for assignment by the Tigers. Now there's a reason why a team like the Tigers designates a pitcher like Kent to Maida's because he hasn't pitched well at all all year long. So it's a great nostalgia name, and he was great for the Dodgers.
Speaker 4: When they signed him.
Speaker 7: But that would be the only name out there that I would say if maybe you might recognize them picking up, but they're pretty stacked. They you know what name I'm waiting for, Tom whenever they need another relief pitcher. It's Nick Frosso, a local kid from Lmu from Palace Verdes, and he was really impressive in spring training, and it seems like things are coming together for Frosso.
Speaker 4: He definitely is a guy that I.
Speaker 7: Could see making his his major league gabut at some point this seasonable A Yeah, triple A Oklahoma City Nick Frosso. He's on the forty man roster as well, so it would be very convenient if the Dodgers needed a relief pitcher at some point this season. And I remember Dave Roberts saying this before the team left for Japan. He agreed that Nick Frosso will make his major league debut.
Speaker 4: At some point this season.
Speaker 7: That's how good he was in Arizona. And certainly a guy that is six' six has a long extension and certainly was impressive during The Cactus. League eight six six ninety seven two five seventy is the phone. Number The dodgers And braves are a waiting first pitch to be.
Speaker 4: Thrown, here the tarp is on the. Field it's getting a little darker.
Speaker 7: Here the lights are taking real, effect And Tim nevertt is pointing to the west where the rain comes in. From it's about to start raining, Now, no it is raining, now all, Right, okay we got the showers going. Here it's hard to see the windows are, closed can't see the rain coming. Through but we are going to be sending it back to our network affiliates and our flagship station and five to SEVENTY La sports here as we will keep you updated when first pitch is going to be thrown between The dodgers And, Braves game two of this three game, series only the second game of The dodgers' longest road trip of the, season ten games in ten. Days from, here The dodgers will go To miami and then close it out with a four game series against The Arizona.
Speaker 4: Diamondbags and, look as you.
Speaker 7: Embark on whatever you're doing, tonight just remember and remind your friends when they ask you what's going on with The.
Speaker 4: Dodgers what's going on with The.
Speaker 7: Dodgers, oh they have the best record in baseball twenty two to, ten And, Otani freeman And betts have not even hit their. Stride they haven't Had Blake snell basically all. Year kershaw is going to be coming back Around may. Seventeenth may, Eighteenth kershaw can be officially activated off the sixty DAY il On may, Seventeenth SO i would imagine once he's, activated he's going to, start possibly as soon As may eighteenth against The, angels because, hey he's not just going through all this to sit around for another five.
Speaker 4: Or six days when he's.
Speaker 7: Activated so it's coming, here and he just made another rehab start In Oklahoma. City, also you know WHAT i found interesting as we're closing things out here with the rain really coming down, Now Freddie freeman making his third return To atlanta as A, dodger the first time as A World SERIES mvp and A World series champion with The. Dodgers the reception For freddy was a lot more subdued last night in his first at bat than what we had experienced and what he experienced the first two years coming back To. Atlanta so Maybe Freddie freeman having that iconic moment in A dodger uniform has basically closed the book on the emotional attachment Between braves fans and their world Champion Freddie, freeman who helped The braves win their Last World series in twenty twenty. One all, right Then i'll do it for us On Dodger. Talk oh, slow clap in the. Booth, now you guys are gonna make me tear. Up that's ready the first time. Here we will keep you updated on when first pitch is going to be thrown between The dodgers And. Braves hunker down wherever you are and stay close to your iHeartRadio app or your. Radio Rick monday And Tim neverett will have the, call probably around.
Speaker 4: Seven O'clock pacific.
Speaker 7: Time for, now we'll send it back to our world Champion Dodgers Audio network in our flagship STATION am by SEVENTY La. Sports I'm David basse and this has Been Dodger.
Speaker 4: Talk we'll talk to you. Soon box just rapt