Speaker 1: No, I went on, you're putting. I got a string going on here.
Speaker 2: Something just killing my dog.
Speaker 1: Something killed your dog, my dog.
Speaker 2: We're flying through there, over the tree. I don't know how it did it, Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw is my dog coming over the fence, and he was dead once you hit the ground. I didn't have see any cars.
Speaker 1: All I saw was my dog coming over the fence.
Speaker 2: Sap, what are you putting?
Speaker 1: We got some wonder or something crawling.
Speaker 3: Around out here? Did you see what it was?
Speaker 2: Was?
Speaker 1: It was standing enough. I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside.
Speaker 2: Jesus quiet, you better.
Speaker 1: Hello, hit the boddy out here, Quen, I'm out there. I thought of a bitch about tick forty nine. I don't know easy him out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm walking right head. Well.
Speaker 4: While back, I got a message from a guy named Luke up in Canada. Luke's a huge fan of the show, been listening for a while now, and he reached out just because he wanted to talk. He didn't have any first hand encounters to share. He didn't have a sighting report or anything like that. He just genuinely wanted to have a conversation about Bigfoot, and honestly, I thought that was pretty cool. So Danny set it up, blocked off about an hour on my calendar, and Luke and I hopped on a video call and just talked, no script, no agenda, just two guys who loved the subject, sitting down and geeking out about it, and we had a blast. I mean, we really did. It was just a great time, and when it was over, I thought, you know what, I've got to share this with everybody, and it got me thinking, I'm seriously considering doing at least one one of these a month. So here's what I want to say to you. If you don't necessarily have your own encounters, but you'd love to just have a conversation about the subject, or maybe you've got some questions you want to ask me and you want to be a part of the show, reach out send me an email at Brian at Paranormalworldproductions dot com. But for now, let's join the conversation between Luke and me.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having the time to meet with me. For sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I'm always interested in talking to people about Bigfoot. Obviously, it's a little bit different because we don't really have any encounters or anything like that to talk about. I'm definitely interested in the conversation and what you were interested in getting into.
Speaker 2: I guess a little just quick introduction about me. My name is Luke. I'm based here in Alberta, Canada. I spent most of my life hunting and traveling in some remote areas. Over time, my interest in sasquatch has shifted from listening to stories to wanting to approach it at more of a serious state, like in the field. I'm not really trying to prove anything overnight, of course, but I'm interested in documenting patterns, locations, conditions and ruling out normal explanations first and focusing on consistency not conclusion.
Speaker 1: Just that makes sense totally. I get it.
Speaker 4: It's very difficult for people like me. I've said this so many times on the show. I usually get so much shit from people in the audience when I try to do other things. If I'm just podcasting and I'm just doing a show and I'm just interviewing people, everybody's happy, right or most people are happy with that. But when I dig into the research itself, when I go out in the field on our property here. That's why I bought this forty acres was to research on it. I hoped that there might be something here. I go out, I start finding things, start finding tree breaks, which is obviously completely subjective. It could be anything. But when you find footprints, when you find hard evidence. In my opinion, we found rock stacks on the property here. Again, could it be somebody that's coming on these other thousand acres behind us that are ending up on the back of our property somehow and making a rock stack. Sure, that's possible, it's just not high probable. So the problem for me is as an entertainer, and it's taken me a while to get to that point because I've always taken this very seriously and always been into the research, always wanted to go out in the woods and have experiences and encounters of my own. But when I do that, people get upset about it because then now I'm the Bigfoot podcast guy who just happens to buy land in rural North Carolina and oh, he has Bigfoot walking sixty five yards away from his house and he's finding footprints. So then you have to deal with that, right, So most researchers and other people that are into this subject.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you deal with the ridicule.
Speaker 4: You deal with people scoffing, You deal with people saying, oh, that's bullshit, that's a blurry picture, that's a bear print, or that's a person's footprint, whatever.
Speaker 1: You deal with that.
Speaker 4: But when you do what I do, which is entertain people in this space, it's difficult for me. When I wrote my first book, it's a very serious scientific approach at least I think so to the subject of saying, hey, this is what evidence really is, because people say, oh, stories aren't evidence. Yeah, anecdotal evidence is evidence. It's a different kind of evidence, but it is evidence. Nonetheless, plenty of people are sitting in jail sales right now because somebody pointed their finger in court and said I saw this guy do this to that person, and people go to jail for less. Right, So if we're talking about Bigfoot, then these anecdotal stories that I document I see my show at least Sasquatch Odyssey.
Speaker 1: I have other podcasts obviously that are just story.
Speaker 4: Based, but even there it is a repository for these kind of experiences people are having. But again, when you cross over as an entertainer and you start getting serious. It's almost like Hollywood actors who get into politics.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: People can do it.
Speaker 4: But they're looked at way differently than just another person running for mayor or governor or whatever. Because they're Hollywood types, they're entertainers. They shouldn't be dipping their toes in this. So it's always been a fine line for me, but I don't really give a shit at this point.
Speaker 1: I'll always go out and do what I want to do.
Speaker 4: I go out with groups and local groups. I go to different places. I've been to different countries looking for these creatures. So I'm always interested in people that are willing and looking to take it from Hey, I just want to be entertained by this subject. I you listening to a podcast and listening to people's encounters to actually getting out in the woods and looking for these things. I think that is a totally different level, and I'm always glad to see that people are making that shift because it could be and should be easier for a person like you to do than Oh woe is me, the poor podcaster where has to deal with people scoffing at him because of his bigfoot research At the end of the day.
Speaker 1: I don't really care.
Speaker 4: I am open and honest about what I do, where I go, what I find, and that was difficult for me. I don't know about you. We'd get into that if you want, if you found anything or any evidence of your own, but when you do. I sat on it for a long time. When I found the first prints here on the property that I cast, I was like, I'm not telling anybody this because nobody's going to believe it because I am the bigfoot guy, right and now I'm saying I found this. What are the chances? Well, clear to the chances are pretty good because it happened multiple times.
Speaker 1: I don't know what about you.
Speaker 4: Are you already going out in the woods just doing your natural thing.
Speaker 1: I see the bow back there. You're obviously a hunter.
Speaker 4: Are you just going out of hunting at this point or are you getting out with the mindset of, Hey, I'm leaving the bow behind. I'm not going out getting in the tree stand today. I'm actually going boots on the ground looking for bigfoot.
Speaker 2: That's a great question, actually, because I think it's evolved over time, starting young guys. You can see the deer skull. This is the buck from this year the bow. I actually never grew up hunting. It wasn't something like my father taught me or anything like that. I grew up in a city ish town like I'm from Northern Alberta Fort McMurray. I had family that hunted, but my old man never did, which is still welcome to death. But I found that passion on my own. I found it in my high Schoolish mets and friends and shouted a deer hunting and evolved over time in the subject of bigfoot or fantasies if anything takes scape reality. When I started growing up and then realizing, I'm like, hey, some of this stuff starts to make sense, mainly because I'm out in the woods and I'm big into prehistoric times like gigantopithecuss and stuff like that, where I'm like, evolutions possible. Look how far humans have tone I'm like, is it possible that something else could be out there? Definitely. What keeps me interested isn't really any single story, but it's the scale, the terrain, the human distribution. When you look how little land is actually occupied and consistently traveled, especially in places like Western Canada, the northern US, it refrains what's plausible right now. I haven't had a directing count of myself where I can say I have personally seen something standing there that I can't explain. I've seen stuff in the woods like odd breaks, stuff like that, and I'm like, no, it's odd, it's out of place. But I never really put anything together till I started really taking it seriously, listening to podcast looking into a guy that's in BC there, that bigfoot researcher, that codstanding, that interesting gentleman, his interesting footage. When it first came out, it kicked me off, but that it led me to find more, dare I say, credible stuff where let into your podcasts and other people you've been talking to where I could find more relation to how I thought of the subject as a whole. There was one time where I want to say it may have been an experience, it may not have been an experience. So I had planned hike. It's about six to seven kilometers one way. It's usually you follow up one trail and you saw the one trail back. The plan was to go with a couple of friends, but leave really early so that we hit the hot springs and we'd be there for what we called dear thirty or action thirty, where the sun's coming up, all the animals are moving. It'd be really cool to sit in the hot springs and elker around there grizzily bears. So we wanted to maybe see that while we sat in the Hot springs. Short story, it was everybody bailed on me last minute, but I was dead set on wanting to go on this trip. I was like, Hey, this would be a really cool experience. I've been there before, let's go again. I set out, I get there, I get to the trailhead and it's the middle of the week. Nobody's there, no cars, no nothing. So I'm like, all right, perfect, but nobody's going to be up there. It should be a great time. As I'm following the trail, I'm following maps. I have my headlamp on it. You can see on the maps that there's two basically drainages that fall off of this pot spring essentially, and it creates two little valleys, and the one trail, like the main trail, follows one of them. But if you wanted, you could follow the drainage where it connects up again, and you can follow this second one up there's some open clearings. My thought was, if there's a chance of me seeing something that's not going to be on the main trail, I can follow this up. Go ahead. And I heard some elk bugling in the distance when I had got on the trail head, so I was feeling pretty good about the situation. But as I was coming up the drainage and heading towards the spring and the clearing where I thought I had heard elk from down, like probably a kilometer or two before, I had noticed like rocks falling ahead of me. Didn't think anything of it. There's a ridge on the other side. Rocks fall all the time. It continued to happen a couple of times, and then I had noticed when I was walking, like my foot head caught on something. So I was like, oh, ranch rock. I looked down, but my shoelace was untied. Took a couple of steps to just confirm that it was untied. I was like, oh hey, and I go to bend down and I start to toie my shoe, and literally as soon as I decided to stop and then down, a decent sized rock had rolled down where if I had continued to walk, it looked like it would. It came very close to where I was, so I'd stopped and I was like, okay. I was like, wait a minute, let's you know, I've hunted. I've been in the woods a lot. I was like, elk, early morning, cougar bear country. Maybe a cougar's tail in this thinks I'm an elk, or thinks I'm something. So I started making a bit more noise. But I was like, you know, what if something's in this area, I don't have a fire arm anything. I had some bear spray with seing you, but I was like, I just raight not head back to the main trail. Nothing happened after that. I had no more rocks anything like that. I didn't have a presence of that quietness where everything was quiet in the woods or felt like I was being watched. So I can't confirm if for what it was, but it felt weird, to say the least. I've seen weird tracks in the woods too, but nothing has been a definitive toe foot giant thing, nothing like that. But I want to stay open to the subject, to say the least. But as far as experiences would go, I'd say that would probably be the closest thing I would have had, but I can't label it as one. I just can't.
Speaker 4: I think there's so many people in that same boat with you. I was on social media early this morning when I get up. That's usually my thing. I get up every morning a little early and I just go through and see what's happening on Instagram and social media in relation to bigfoot stuff before I get my day started, and there was a post from a lady who I'm friends with on Facebook. Unfortunately, it's gotten to the point where I don't know all the people that I'm friends with on Facebook. They're five thousand friends and like eight thousand followers.
Speaker 1: It's hard to keep up with all these people.
Speaker 4: But this one lady that I'd never interacted with did a post and she was talking about bigfoot research and the state of the community and how disappointed she is that It wasn't worded exactly perfectly to get the point across. You had to kind of read into what she was saying. But it was pretty cool, at least to me, that she was trying to say, we need more real boots on the ground researchers out there in the subject because there's so many people out there doing the opposite. It's this sensational stuff, and we see it all the time here. I've got thirty six hundred followers on Instagram because I don't post a lot there, and the stuff that I post is real. I don't post a lot of evident stuff. I don't go out and do these cool videos where things are screaming in the background or trees are getting knocked over. But there's so much of that out there now, and I think it has tainted, at least in my opinion, what a lot of people think the subject is. If you go out looking for these things, and I've done it multiple times in many different places, ninety eight point nine percent of the time, it's sitting around the campfire talking shit and nothing's happening. That's just the reality that's not sexy for people. And I actually commented on her post on Facebook this morning and said, look, it's clear that these channels that have hundreds of thousands of followers out there. You mentioned Todd's Standing Todd is one of those channels. For Todd, he just recycles the same shit from like twenty twelve. He puts this picture of Jacob, this face of Sasquatch and says Sasquatch Evidence Discovery, like it's the greatest thing ever, and it's something that he filmed twelve years ago, and it's never anything new. It's just the same pontification with Todd.
Speaker 2: It's funny too that you mentioned that, because I had kept that my quote unquote rock possibility thing under raps for a little while. I felt weird about it, but I was like, Okay, rocks are happened. But then I'd stumbled upon Todd's stuff, so I sent him an email, no acknowledgment, no nothing, which honestly I don't blame him. Some rocks faulting, Really, what's there? But I did start to notice the recycling of content because the content did interest me at first, and it caught my interest where I was like, hey, possibility of an actual good strotos finally sometime in the last one hundred years. Holy crap, that sounds great. But then when I just started seeing other post arb close people diving into it, I was like, Okay, let'll take it with a grain of salt, to say.
Speaker 4: A least, and stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I first watched Discovering Bigfoot, I've said it so many times on the show. I was completely blown away. I walked away from watching that hour and a half documentary whatever it was, and I was like, holy shit, why are more people not talking about Why is everybody not talking about this. I wasn't really online at that point in the Bigfoot forums and the bigfoot groups on Facebook. When I got into that, I was like, Oh, people are clearly talking about this, and eighty percent of the people are saying it's complete horseshit in the other twenty or buying a hookline and sinker. And then I went to Todd's channel and saw all the videos and I was like, wow, this is interesting. In the beginning, I thought that those things were probably real images of a bigfoot. Then I watched it again, and then I watched it three more times. Everything then unraveled for me and I was like, way, there's this one scene and I've talked about it several times, and I was actually having a conversation with somebody recently that said the opposite of this for them. In Discovering Bigfoot, it was that scene where Tid's out in the middle of nowhere, and he's got flares going and he's screaming. These things are yelling, and he's in the ah. He's doing all this stuff. And initially, when you watch that for the first time, it's a very dramatic piece of film to see someone alone in the back country, potentially surrounded by at least I think three of these things at this point. And then you've got this glove. I'm sorry, it's not a glove, it's a sasquatch hand. This sasquatch hand that he catches taking the apple in the background. Yeah, all this happened, and I started thinking I've got Bigfoot on the brain. And I just went back and watched that again completely subjectively. I just said, I'm gonna sit down and I'm going to clear my mind, and I'm going to watch this again. And if you do that a couple of times, it's very clear to me that's a voice of the sound the audio of these alleged creatures.
Speaker 1: I've heard that before.
Speaker 4: I've had people send me videos in the past that were very similar to that. That appears to be a voiceover of an alleged sasquatch, growling gruntings yelling whatever. And then I thought, when have I ever been out in the woods anywhere? And let me ask you this question. You may make a fool out of me. You spend a lot of time in the woods. I live in the woods. Guess how many times I've ever went out in the woods with a flair.
Speaker 2: I've only started considering it now only because I've been going guiding in remote places on jetboats, rivers where we're two three hours away from medical attention, where if we potentially need to call a helicopter and it's dark or something like that. I've only considered it then, and even then, that's only been something that's crossed my mind within recent times. And even then it is super unnecessary. And the way I looked at it was because I had watched that over and over again as well, because when I first saw it, I was like, oh, yeah, I got's the big twood standing at the tree. It threw a log at him. That's a hand grabbing the app I was like, Wow, this is great. When you start to look at and listen to other stories about how you know these things potentially impossibly act. If he's sitting there screaming and this and that I don't think the road flare is gonna stop ten foot eight hundred, nine hundred pound essentially pissed off gorilla. When in human history has a road flare ever stop an animal charge like that. I've been charged by bold loose. I've had grizzly bears chatter at me. I don't think about pulling out a road flare. I think about pulling out a firearm, not like a road flares, least of my concern.
Speaker 4: And if you watch that again with an open mind and think critically, the only thing that does is makes a very dramatic image.
Speaker 1: On video for a documentary.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what a rate for content.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it's designed to do.
Speaker 4: So when you get into that and you start looking at those things, and then of course I eventually went out with Todd. I went out for seven days with Todd back in twenty twenty three, and I said it so many times. There was activity there, We had experiences there. Didn't get to see a sasquatch, but we had rocks thrown at us, we got vocalizations. I saw more tree breaks than I will ever see ever again anywhere on Earth.
Speaker 1: Either.
Speaker 4: Todd's out there spending ninety percent of his time doing this, or he's hiring people to do it, or there's something to that part of.
Speaker 1: It at least.
Speaker 4: But that is the stuff that sells in research, and I think it's so difficult to find.
Speaker 1: People who do real research.
Speaker 4: I don't know how we can help that along, because I think we've tilted so far one side to the other on this entertainment Teeter Todd that we've been on in this community for so long. It's definitely leaning way more towards people just want to be entertained by the subject versus actually getting out and trying to do the research on their own. The group of people that are serious about it and approach it the right way. I've went out with groups myself in different areas across the country, and it's a very different approach depending on who you go out with, where you go out, and how they decide to do their research.
Speaker 1: I've been out with groups.
Speaker 4: Where I spend ninety percent of the day scratching my head, going that's nothing, that's where a turkey scratched on the ground, that's not a footprint, those kind of things, And then you go out with people and there are legitimate researchers that are boots on the ground and trying to do this the right way. They think critically, they debunk most of the stuff that they come across. And then you have that other group of people that unfortunately flood the airwaves, whether it be on TikTok, YouTube, you name the social media platform, that are going out there doing these nighttime videos with four or five of them, and every time they go out, there's whoops, there's screams, there's trees falling, get rocks thrown at them, they're getting vocalizations, they're seeing things every time they go out. It's complete and one hundred percent bullshit. But it's the kind of thing, unfortunately that our scrolling nano second attention spans. I'm sure it's the same way around the world that we now have with the social media mentality that if you don't catch somebody's attention within the first millisecond of them seeing whatever it is you're putting out there, you lose them.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 4: It goes back to most of the time bigfoot sasquatch investigation research, whatever you call it, is boring. It is literally going camping with a bunch of people sitting around talking hiking in the woods at night in ninety eight percent of the time nothing happens, and that's just not sexy for people. So it is something I think that has to be an innate passion for people. Either you have this passion for hunting or hiking or walking your dog. There's Brian and I don't even remember where they're at, somewhere up north. He has a whole YouTube channel where he just takes his dogs on these beautiful walks. But he's also into Bigfoot because he had a Bigfoot experience. I had him on the show over the last couple of years. Either you're already in the woods and you just roll that into sasquatch research while you're doing your other thing, or you become obsessed with it. And there's plenty of people that I know, even around me in this area in North Carolina that are obsessed with going out looking for Bigfoot. And I think it's great. You just have to be responsible with what you put out there. In my opinion, yeah, it's a slippery slope for me. I want more people to be boots on the ground. I live in the woods. I'm here three hundred and sixty five days a year unless I'm traveling. People say that to me all the time. They usually go out on these campouts and stuff, and I'm the one who wants to sit around the campfire while everybody else is going out on the night hike. They're like, aren't you coming? I'm like, I do this every night. This is an escape for me. I want to sit by the fire. Somebody needs demand the fire, somebody needs to watch where we're camping, and there's usually a group of people who do that. And sometimes we've had encounters, I'll say experiences, not encounters. We've had experiences just sitting around the campfire. That's where ninety percent of the things that happened to me up in Radium with Todd happened while we were sitting around the campfire, just talking like we are. Now, there's different ways to do the research. I'm at a loss at this point how to drag more people in. We need more serious researchers. We need more people that are going to put out exactly what happens the way that it happens, and not post a bunch of paradolia. Everything they take a picture of has a bigfoot face in it. We have to have more real research going on, and you can't add to or even subtract from what you're finding. It does a disservice, in my opinion, to the people that are really going out there and doing it.
Speaker 2: And I almost find that trickles or snowballs into it is it almost puts a little bit more fear onto people to coming forward with these kinds of things, because it's, oh, okay, I'm seeing on social media these people are getting yelled at and trees thrown at them and all this kind of stuff. It's I had pebbles thrown at me, or I saw a shadow figure outside of my campfire that you know, disappeared as something like that. It's funny too, because I've been listening to the podcast for quite some time. But then me and the girlfriend her parents a little about four hours away from us, and we go visit them once twice a month. I started putting the podcast on the drive because I was like, hey, sorry a bit, I want to listen to some stuff instead of listen to some music. And then she started getting interested lightly in the subject too. She started asking me questions too. Because I've been hunting for quite some time. A big thing I like to do is pattern recognition with my animals. I have a deer spot, I have my beare spots. I can bring you out to a certain area. I can expect the deer to roughly do this around this time of the year. Look at the hunting community as a whole, Like we've learned the patterns of these animals when they brought, when they're in bachelor groups, when they do all this. If there's something else out there, I'm going to go back to that thing I said earlier, Like when you look at the human land use again, like ninety five percent of the world's population words on about ten percent of the land, So large portions of the planet, literally billions of acres, anywhere from three to eight billion acres are literally sparsely populated or seasonally traveled or effectively uninhabitable whatsoever. When you narrow that down to the boreal forest, the mountains, swamps, rugged trains, like places that humans rarely moved through or maybe briefly moved through, it becomes a little bit easier to understand that if something's rare, mobile and intelligent enough, it could possibly avoid consistent detection the way I want to look at it. Going into the field, expanding my research and field is finding patterns, finding recognition, whether it be repetitive locations of sightings, and then finding patterns, whether it's pebblestones, this that you know, and subjectively, like with tree knocks, the howls, we genuinely don't know what the me. It could mean anything from being friendly, it could be anything from communicating with other big foots. It could be whatever, like sure, we know what an elk mating call sounds like, we know what deer mating calls sound like, to know what a sasquatch is saying or doing? It could be all subjectives from this point, So trying to find patterns, whether it be terrain, consistent events, sounds, and trying to essentially build a portfolio like we have of other animals would be something as I'm trying to lean towards. Now, I know that's going to be very hard to do because genuinely, I don't speak bigfoot. I don't think anybody does. But it's the approach that I'm looking at things is trying to find these patterns, because whether it's fish, ear, moose, human, you name it, everything has a pattern. Everything does stuff for a reason, and it's finding those patterns and consistencies, in my opinion, and I think if people went out with that kind of mindset, other than looking to get screamed at or looking to get rocks thrown out them, literally going out to experience it and not I don't want to say intentionally going to look for something, because yes, ultimately you're going to look for an experience or maybe have a connection of some sort. But going out with an open mind that we don't know what these things can do, document everything that you may experience, and go from there.
Speaker 1: One of the other things too.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm going to play Devil's advocate during this whole conversation, but that's part.
Speaker 1: Of my thing.
Speaker 4: And here's the thing. This is something I did. It was months and months ago, it might have been a couple of years ago. At this point, i'd never seen the legend of Boggy Creek. When we were doing that big podcast which is coming back, folks, It's just going to look different. At some point in time in twenty twenty six, doctor Hogan Chirou and I will be revising that show and bringing it back to you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: People are emailing all the time, so just hold you tators. It's coming, I promise. One of the things that Wayne and I used to do when we were hosting that show together was talk about some of these things that frankly piss us off bigfoot and bigfoot research, and it was just part of the show. But I think what happens is people are going out, and I wish more people did that, but honestly, more people are going out for those experiences.
Speaker 1: And I'm no different.
Speaker 4: I go out every time I'm looking for these things, hoping I get screamed at or find a footprint. I think that's human nature. I think the problem is that we've been set up in a lot of ways that a when people are going out looking for those things, then they don't find it, they feel like they're failing because they feel like, based on what they see on social media and in these bigfoot forums and bigfoot groups on Facebook, if they're not finding this every time they go out, they're either doing something wrong or the sasquatch arn't there.
Speaker 2: It's funny you say that, actually, because when people say that to me, because like I've brought it up to friends. Actually I've even brought it up to a couple of friends that we were hopping on a call today and some of them showed some kind of like weoll heck, yeah, man, that's great, and then other ones I could tell you like oh bigfoot cool. I was like, nah. But when people bring that up where it's when you go, oh, you're looking for experiences when you don't happen they're not there. It's okay, let me take you out to the woods to go try and find one hundred and sixty inch year every single day. It's just not going to happen. To think you're going to get an experience every single day, Matt. This year alone, I could probably count on one hand how many deer I saw and I was out like thirty forty days this year. Like it just doesn't happen all the time. And that's what people need to understand.
Speaker 1: That's a really good point.
Speaker 4: And the other thing, too, is I think that I found this in documenting all of these anecdotal experiences, and this is a problem across the board, and I've touched on it a couple of times. I have to be very careful, or I try to be very careful, because I'm in the business of collecting people's stories. That's what this show is all about is people's encounter stories being shared. Their own experience is from the people who had those experiences. But what Wayne and I did back a couple of years ago was watch the Legend of Bible Creek for the first time and stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see We'll be right back after these messages, and then we talked about it on the show. We made it a whole thing over a couple of weeks. He was in Tennessee. I was down here in North Carolina watching it, texting back and forth. I took two pages of notes in my notebook while I was watching this movie. I'm writing down everything as it's coming out, and there's so many things that if you look at that, I think that movie was filmed like in seventy one or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: And then you look at twenty twenty six today, when I have a conversation with the person I'm interviewing at eight o'clock tonight and talking about their experiences and their encounters, I can almost put the pages side by side and check boxes of the smell, the feeling of ominous drid, everything going quiet, no birds, no squirrels. It seemed like the wind even stopped blowing stuff, the same stuff over and over, which again I've said this so many times.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying.
Speaker 4: By any means that everybody whole cloth is making up their encounter stories, but I think we do need to be very mindful and very honest with each other about the fact that we are influenced even when we don't realize we're being influenced. If you're a person who's into Bigfoot at the age of ten, eleven, twelve, and you're watching a movie like The Legend of Boggy Creek in the seventies when it came out, it's going to make a huge impact on you, and that's going to stick with you throughout your life. And then if you go out in the woods as an adult or later on in life and you have experiences, are you going to draw from that entertaining movie that you watched when you were twelve years old and remember everything that happened in that movie, and then somehow that gets superimposed on your experience. Maybe you heard something snap, Maybe there did seem to be a hush over the woods, but maybe it was because a black bear was in the woods with you and you didn't see it. It's possible that it's a black bear and not a bigfoot. But because of the legend of Boggy Creek shows like mine, unfortunately all the documentaries sometimes those stories go from a snapped twig to this feeling of maybe being watched. Maybe it did get quiet, maybe the squirrel chatter did die down to a full blown bigfoot encounter.
Speaker 2: And I love that you say that too, actually, because it's human nature to try and find reason behind something, especially when you're scared. You don't want to be scared. You don't want to be frightened. Your mind is going to run a million miles a minute to try and rationalize that what is going on? I walk into the deer stand, or I've been on the jet boat in middle of the night, or you're walking in or from your stand where you're hearing cracks or this and that where it's a spooky, spooky time. I always like to make the joke when I'm going to my friends, I'll send them a photo when I get to my trailhead going and oh, time to play my favorite game. What's that noise in the dark? It could be a deer? It could be a bear. It could be any of these things. And that's why I sit there try to be a rational mind. But it's like there's so much stuff out in those wits for it to possibly be sasquatch or a bigfoot. It could be subjective unless you have eyes on this and that, it is very hard to tell what a tree break, sir. That why it went quiet, Like you said, it could be a bear walking one hundred yards away from you. But one of the things I love to tell my clients when they come in because we like to do moose and bear on combos, is nothing is more quiet than a bear coming into a bait site. You can be sitting there. Our stands are about twenty yards off of our baits because their boat baits as well. I don't even have enough hands to count how many times I've seen a bear come into that bait and you did not hear that bear come in, not once. So for a bear to be walking in the woods and you not hear a single thing other than maybe it slips up and breaks a twig, very possible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I always encourage people to obviously draw on your own experiences, draw on things you've read, things you've seen. But I think a lot of times I can almost tell in some interviews that people are mentally checking the boxes to make sure that they regurgitate all the things that they're supposed to say during their encounter.
Speaker 1: And that's a very unfortunate part, but it happens. I do say this. I think that is a.
Speaker 4: Very small percentage of the people that actually come on a show like mine and share their experiences. I know that happens almost ninety percent of the time in my opinion. And these Facebook groups that people seem to take everything that's said there for the gospel. There's big groups out there with literally tens of thousands of people in these groups, and you get in there, and I'm members of some of these groups, I see it all the time. People are posting these paradolia pictures of stix leaves and trees, and there's five hundred comments about how they see the baby Bigfoot being held up by the adult Bigfoot. It's stix leaves and trees. It's not a sasquad. Yeah, over and over again. And it does get a little disconcerting at points from me because I just scratch my head and throw my hands up in the air because I want more people to be serious about the subject. But the entertainment part of it seems to be what draws people in, and unfortunately, the people that draws in don't seem to be as serious about the subject as other people tend to be.
Speaker 1: Because there's a lot of serious researchers.
Speaker 4: Out there, don't get me wrong, I know a ton of them personally, and I am so thankful that they're out there, But by and large, I think the average Joe unfortunately just wants to be entertained by Bigfoot and cares way less than most people would think about anything else related to the subject.
Speaker 2: And that's one thing that I've loved about the podcast here is not only am I getting the ear stories, interactions, everything like that, but I've been able to find other people that you've interviewed that have other point of views. I can't remember the gentleman's name and trying a blank on me right now that I was listening to a podcast with the girlfriend actually the other week where he has that research area that he has all the upside down trees that he believes is some sort of feeding system of some sort like that theory and just like what he was saying during that, and I went down a dive on his YouTube channel there, and it's cool to find other people that are interested in the subject have different point of views, because then you can have more of a broader perspective of things for sure, which honestly led me to one of the questions I did have. Do you feel that Western Canada is underreported because of the population density and reporting barriers or do you think it's just harder to get people to speak publicly about it? Because I noticed a lot of the stories the state's Alaska. It's pretty few and far between for Canada, but almost seems like they're in the States, kind of in Canada and then definitely in Alaska.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it has to do with a couple of things. I think, by and large, most people don't talk about their experiences. Hey, yeah, they're not into the subject. They're people that are having these experiences that are just out hiking with their wives on the weekends, or they're hiking solo or with buddies, whatever the case may be. They're not thinking about Bigfoot. Bigfoot isn't on their radar. It happens a lot of times in the stories that Fred Shaar's Fred and I were just talking about that a couple of days ago. Is these people are going out there just doing their thing, and maybe they're aware of bigfoot because they grew up in Alaska, they heard about the Hairy Man. Maybe it's on their radar that way, but it being a subject that they're interested in, They're not watching documentaries, they're not listening to my show, and then they have an experience.
Speaker 1: What do you do with that? Who do you talk to about that?
Speaker 4: They may not even know there's a podcast out there like mine that they can go say, Dude, I just ran into an eight foot ape man while I was out hiking yesterday.
Speaker 2: It's not something you could exactly go post on Twitter exactly, and most people are like, I don't know what I saw, I don't know what it was, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: I'm just not going to talk about it. And then I think there is I've said it so many times on the show. In order for there to be a bigfoot encounter, there has to be a sasquatch, and there has to be a person, and they have to be in the same place at the same time. So I think the density or lack of density and population, and a lot of these rural areas or remote areas, Hey, there's no people out there. The Sasquatch have the run of the place and nobody's running into each other.
Speaker 1: And then if you do have.
Speaker 4: An area where they're out doing something recreational, or maybe they live in the area, whatever, they have a roadside crossing and they see this thing cross across a trail, or they have rocks thrown at them, whatever the case may be. Who do you tell that? Who do you say, Hey, man, I had this weird thing where something was throwing rocks at me. Oh, I was just some kid or somebody on the.
Speaker 1: Trail or whatever.
Speaker 4: It gets dismissed, and I think that's why you don't hear about it. So I was interested in the fact that one of the things you talked about in the email when you sent it in initially was looking at mapping or putting together some sort of a repository to track where these things are happening with some of those details. And there are people out there doing that. Scott Tompkins comes to mind at the Bigfoot mapping project. Yeah, and there are other people that have their own databases. I have access to a few of those databases, obviously, the BFRO being the biggest by far as far as a repository for these things getting reported to and actually most of them, or some of them at least get investigated, So there are those things out there.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: I think it's great.
Speaker 4: I think those stories being documented that way are fantastic. I think it pushes the subject down the field a little bit as far as the research, because you can compare what happened in nineteen seventy four in rural Georgia to what happened in nineteen ninety six in western Pennsylvania, or whatever the case may be. I think that's fantastic. I just don't know if there's enough people out there that are willing to do that kind of work, because if you have a conversation with Scott, he'll tell you how.
Speaker 1: Much work it is.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of work to just get those things. I don't think Scott does a whole lot of vetting because you just can't. It's almost impossible to vet an anecdotal encounter with a creature like this. You just can't do it. It's like ambulance chasing. Back in the day with Renee de Hendon and John Green and all those guys they used to ambulance chase when they started getting into this going to the next place and getting the next hot interaction, trying to get to the next place, trying to get with the next interaction with somebody who claimed to have an encounter, and it just doesn't work. It's so difficult to do, and oftentimes people are telling these stories thirty years after they have the experience. Again, you can't vet that, but you can pull that information into a podcast like mine, and it's there in perpetuity. I could die tomorrow and all these episodes that I've done will be out there for people to listen to in a hundred years if they choose to and say, hey, Brian talked to this dude in Florida and he had the same experience as this guy in Alaska.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 4: They obviously haven't talked, so something's going on here. I just don't know that there's enough of that, unfortunately, And I feel like, again i'm Debbie Downer today, but I feel like we're moving in this direction where most people just want to be entertained and they don't give a shit about the data. They don't give a shit about anything really other than being entertained with these cool stories or these new the Bigfoot point of view blog video. And I've made some of those myself. I'm guilty. I bought into it, folks. I put them out there. It's fun, it's a great creative outlet, but it doesn't help anybody who's seriously looking for answers into what these creatures are, why we can't find them more readily, why we can't study them. And ultimately, I think this has changed for me over the years. I've talked about it pretty candidly. Recently. I used to really be big into discovery, getting them recognized by science. I frankly don't care about that anymore. Honestly, I am even leaning more towards let's just leave them alone.
Speaker 1: Let's just leave them alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think I've found myself. And it's weird too, because I fullheartedly I haven't been out for years just trying to do field research or this and that. This is something that I've wanted to start doing research recently. But I've noticed my mind change over the years, and I think that's what's triggered me to want to look into a field research. Is when I first started this approach, young kid fantasy playing video games, this and that, young hunter, I was like, Oh, the only way these things are going to get discovered is this somebody puts one down or something like that. And that's why I bought my big rifle, overcompensating maybe a little bit, but I do shoot a three seventy eight weather be magnum. I plan on hunting Africa one day. But also I've seen how big some of these bears and moose get up here. I like having a big old cannon with species. But I slowly started shifting from Oh, this is how they're going to get discovered, blah blah blah. It's the only way. But then when you look at human nature and what we do to things we discover, it's never good, never good. So I slowly found my mind switching from wanting to discover these things and prove their quote unquote real to just the experience and the acknowledgment where I've spent the years in the woods. I've seen moose, I've seen grizzly bears, I've seen black bears, I've seen lynx as, cougars, you name it. You still have this sense of we are the apex predator, we are the big thing out there in the wood. Sure, it's still spooking at knights in the woods. I'm not going to discredit that. But to see something else that has a sense of force or nature that the stories and everything from First Nations cave drawings projects. To have that acknowledgment and be able to see them, and even if it's just a simple shadow of seeing it on the trail or something that Okay, you guys are out here, that's good, That'd be all I would need to do. To hang up the research and call it a day, to be honest for myself, now what I love to get more experience from that. Oh of course I'm not seeing that by any means, But to have that essentially knowledge that there's something out there that is a lot bigger than we think and more intelligent than we believe, would be awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm right there with you, man.
Speaker 4: When I had my experiences two summers ago, we're now in twenty twenty six, so yeah, sum are twenty twenty four and I had my experiences out in Washington State. It changed my world. It changed my view about everything I thought I knew about the woods. It changed the way that I approached this subject, how much I care about whether or not they're discovered. I used to tell myself it was all about discovery, but I think deep down it was honestly more selfish for me. I just wanted to know for sure that they were real, and that would have done it for me even if I didn't have my own encounters or experiences with them. So I think that's why I was always harping on I want these things discovered by science. I want to know these answers. But it was really just selfishly. I want to know if they're real, and I had to see them to believe it. And now that I've done that, I have completely shifted my thought process about discovery. Just like you said, we typically don't do anything great for anything we discovered.
Speaker 1: Now we have.
Speaker 4: We've brought species back from brink of extinction. I'm not discrediting that at all. Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see will be right back after these messages. But typically when humans get involved with anything, whether it's involving other humans or animals, it usually turns out to be a shit show. And I just don't think they need us if they've survived this long. And that is the dichotomy that I deal with in my own brain is, Yeah, if we discovered them, could it go badly?
Speaker 1: Yes? But they also.
Speaker 4: Could be on the brink of extinction and we could help there. So it is that tiny tug for me that keeps me going back to maybe I should push for discovery more, but honestly, I don't know that'll ever happen.
Speaker 2: There's such a gray area with what would happen if they were is the issue too? Is would sport hunting become a thing? Would protection become a thing? Like we don't have a guarantee on what would actually happen if they were discovered. What the government wants to protect them as a species, would they want to labelism as endangered? We don't know what would happen there. And I think that's the scary part about it one hundred percent. And I think the.
Speaker 4: Other thing that people don't really think about it and I haven't relieven sussed this out of my own brain, but if you think about it, what would happen to anyone who claimed to have sasquatch on their personal property? If these things are discovered by science and there's laws enacted to protect them. How would that affect me as a private landowner who has cast footprints on my property? Does it now become a sanctuary for bigfoot and I have to move away somewhere else? Is the government going to come run me off my own property? That sounds far fetched, and it may sound crazy to some people, going, ah, that's bullshit, that never happened.
Speaker 1: Stranger things have happened.
Speaker 4: I do a history podcast called Disturbing History, and I talk about some of the crazy shit that we've done in America over the years. Two people that we're supposed to be protecting that are our citizens. It blows my mind. So I am always thinking about those kind of things. Not that I have any answers, but did you have more questions that you wanted to throw at me before we wrap it up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I have two, which honestly it might end up leading into maybe has to do another callity if you're open. But I guess one question I did have is I guess the future of where technology and everything like that is going today? Via Chernes, Do you think that discovery portion of this subject is going to get a little bit more tainted with interesting fake images potential real images. Where do you think that this could possibly lead to in the future of things?
Speaker 4: I think if you asked me that three years ago, I would have had a completely different answer. But at this point I've talked about drones before. I have two drones of my own. Todd has a fifteen thousand dollars thermal drone that we put up several times while I was up in Radium. It's a cool last piece of equipment to have. We zoned in and saw deer bedded down. We saw all kinds of cool things, but no sasquatch.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: I was there in October, so most of the leaves had fallen, but it's so dense in certain areas. Drones just aren't as effective as people think they are. I've put my drone up here over our property before to give people the lay of the land, because I've had people saying, oh, how remote.
Speaker 1: Are you really? You always say a very remote, but I don't believe you are.
Speaker 4: So I put the drone up a couple hundred feet into a three sixty to just show people what we're dealing with around the property. But you can't see anything on the ground. One of the shots that's all my social media now. I put it out there in a couple of places. I think last year, maybe around this time last year, I hiked up on a beautiful day, leaves were down. I take the drone off in a spot that I'm at. I get fifty feet in the air. You can't even see me, and I'm directly into the drone fifty feet There's no way you could see me. And I'm standing there in jeans and a flannel shirt. Right, So, if I'm a Sasquatch, there's no way you're gonna see me. It's just impossible. But even then, three years ago, four years ago, I was maybe looking into the possibility of how drones can help. I still think they're a great too. I use them more for reconnaissance. If I'm going into an area, I put the drone up to say, hey, I want to go in that direction. Let's go east. It looks like it's a little more easy to get through. It's a little less thick, that looks like a cool area or whatever. I bring the drone down and then we just walk. But with AI, I don't believe anything I see anywhere anymore. I saw a video yesterday on Instagram. I think it was Kim John Oung and Donald Trump and the car together listening to rap music driving down the highway.
Speaker 1: I don't think that happened.
Speaker 2: We saw one about twenty minutes before hopping on this call with you today. I had opened it myself and I had scrolled and there was big foot walking through the trees and it looked like it was some eight thing was on all floors stood up clearly tell just because of like how the hand changed behind a tree randomly. It's ai for shits and giggles, hoping the comments to look and the amount of people that think that stuff is real blows my mind. It scares me. It does genuinely scared what people will believe nowadays.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tidd did it with an image that I saw floating around. I had to come in on a couple of days ago. Somebody posted it in one of the Facebook groups. Todd did a couple of videos about it.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 4: The guy who took the steal from alleged video sent him this steal photograph of what looked to be a sasquatch, And as soon as I looked at it, you glance at it. I was like, oh shit, that looks really cool. Oh wait, you spend maybe ten seconds. There's a superimposed face in the mountain of what looks like another sasquatch. Early on, especially when I started using some of the technology I used to create the thumbnails and the images that I used for the podcast in AI, you would get that as an artifact in early versions of all of these things. It's not perfect AI, unfortunately at this point is definitely not perfect.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's ever going to be. You get those little anomalies it used to be with the hands and feet. They fixed a lot of that stuff. They've debugged a lot of that. You used to cold tell everything had seven fingers. If it was supposed to be a person and it's got seven fingers, that's probably not a real person. But that has gotten so much better now. But that sort of anomaly, this face in the side of the mountain, it was superimposed, like from the image that it created of this thing that actually had a body that basically like a silver backed gorilla walking on this dirt path. And Todd went into this big He got a couple of videos out of it. I'm sure he made a couple of thousand bucks off of his YouTube channel. From these videos, he got what he wanted, but he eventually said, hey, I looked at this closer. It does appear that it's AI.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, no, shit, Sherlock. I mean, oh, it took you long enough. Thank you Todd for the stowing a few hours on all of us who are less fortunate to figure out that this was an AI photograph. But at this point I don't believe anything because so many people are getting so good at creating these images. I just got to the point. I guess it was sometime last year. I just stopped looking at anything anybody posts, as far as a photograph or a video. I don't care anymore. And it's so sad. Yeah, because we're gonna miss something. I guarantee you we're going to miss something. Because of that, somebody's gonna get the money shot, they're gonna get the smoking gun, and it's never going to gain interaction because everybody's gonna claim it's AI, no matter what they do to prove otherwise. I just think that's unfortunately where we're at.
Speaker 2: I could go out tomorrow and hypothetically take a photo and somebody could claim that it was an aim not thinking whatever happened. I don't live anywhere close enough I don't think right now to be able to just do my backyard. But that's the reality of the situation one hundred percent, which actually led me to somewhat of a follow up question, doesn't it involve AI? But I noticed you've obviously heard of like the Missing four.
Speaker 1: One one, right, yes, of course.
Speaker 2: Have you gotten to see the new I guess clip yet that is made by the director of the Missing four one one, the Missing four one one Bigfoot or something like that. I haven't personally gotten to see it yet, But I was wondering if you looked into the Missing four one hun did that documentary that they just came out with this year, and what your thought on were that.
Speaker 4: I have not seen the new one. I have seen the previous Missing for one one documentaries.
Speaker 2: Okay, And well, what's your opinion on those stories? I think they're interesting, Okay, Okay, if I take it, that's as far as I want to go, which is all right.
Speaker 4: I definitely have my opinions. I tell people when it comes to those things, do.
Speaker 1: Your own research.
Speaker 4: If you're into a content creator, no matter what that content creator is creating you. In my opinion, people are different, but I like to know a little bit about the people if I'm digesting their content, I want to go a little bit deeper than just the surface level. I want to actually see what this person's about. I want to go a little bit further, and I encourage everybody to do that with me. Anybody that's in this business that's putting content out, just dig a little further, scratch a little farther than the surface, and you may be surprised what you find.
Speaker 2: One hundred set And I think that's exactly part of the reason why I reached out to you guys initially too, is like I have been looking at this subject for a long time. But then after looking into what you say and even how you talk to your guests, and I guess, like how open minded you are, but also you take everything with a grain of salt, and I respect that it's something that is needed more in this community. If you ask me, I guess that made me to my I guess final question is like, what do you wish that sealed based guests understood before coming onto a show like yours.
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 4: I guess what I would want them to understand is just be honest about what you're finding. I think that is the only thing that I would really want people to take away from anything I say, is just be honest about what you're finding. Don't conflate, don't inflate, don't make things up. It doesn't have to be a big sexy encounter. I have this conversation with people all the time.
Speaker 1: People love the show.
Speaker 4: They'll reach out, they send us emails daily and they'll say something like, Hey, I had this weird thing happen to me when I was sixteen in.
Speaker 1: The woods or whatever.
Speaker 4: And we always say, Hey, you want to come on the show and talk about it.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think it's important enough for people to hear. I don't think it would be a full episode. It doesn't matter to me. I just want the information. I want to know what happened to you, and let everybody who listens decide where they think that goes. They have their boxes, they can put that in, Hey, that guy had an experience with Bigfoot, or I think that was a bayer whatever.
Speaker 1: That's what it's really about.
Speaker 4: But the key is just being open and honest and being open minded. I think that's the biggest thing. If you're honest and you report what you hear, you report what you find, and you're open minded about the fact that, hey, there could be more to these things. We could be dealing with something we really don't know. I've always been a flesh and blood guy, probably always will be. But you can't talk to as many people as I've talked to over the years and not say, man, that's some weird shit. There is something going on. If these people aren't batshit crazy, if they aren't making up their encounters whole cloth, and they're telling me the truth about what happened to them, I have to be open minded to the fact that there may be something more to this than I ever thought that I would see or experience or could be possible. So yeah, I think if you're doing field research, just be honest and be open minded. I think if you do those two things, you'll never go wrong. And that's just in life in general. I think if you're open minded to different experiences and different people, and you're honest about your own experiences and what's going on with you, to a point at least I know everybody's not very public with their life and that kind of thing. I still struggle with it to this day. I wrote two books last year. If they haven't been published yet, they're not out in book form, but I'm doing them now on the show. One of the books that I wrote is loosely based on my life, my early life, my childhood. There's a lot of trauma there that I had to get out on paper, and it's a very difficult thing to put that out there for people.
Speaker 1: So it's very.
Speaker 4: Similar in a way to me asking people to come on the show and tell about some of their most traumatic experiences. I ei, their big foot encounter. Some of these things are very traumatic for people, and they have really deeply rooted PTSD.
Speaker 1: And other things going on.
Speaker 4: So anytime you put yourself out there with your experiences, no matter what it is and when it happened, it's difficult for people. But I think you have to be honest. I could have written the book in a different way. The rest of the book turns into a fictional story. I think it's a really good story, but those first few chapters are real shit. It's me, it's my family, it's my experience, it's my life and that's a difficult thing to.
Speaker 1: Put out there for people.
Speaker 4: But I would be so disingenuous if I didn't do it that way. I can't sit it behind the microphone, ask people to come bear their souls with me, and then me hide something about myself and my book. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: I had thrown on Your Christmas about Soorn. My girlfriend was listening to it, and she had even mentioned something to me. I know this is fiction, bro. What if there's trickles of information in here? You know? What if this was like an experience that he had at some point that he's explaining but adding some fiction to it. It's very possible. And I like that approach, which and I'm excited for both those books.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other one is The Bigfoot Journals.
Speaker 4: I think I've finally put all five episodes of The Bigfoot Journals out there. I am going to turn that into a book. I think it's a really cool story. People have asked me about Thorn, they've asked about the Christmas story. I got a couple of emails this week, people asking me if we can do a check in with Thorn and the kids. Maybe if they're still interacting on summer vacation. If the family maybe goes back to the cabin before this coming Christmas in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: I don't know that kids have kids.
Speaker 4: You never know what might happen. Thorn might have had a kid. Maybe somehow Thorn is involved with Coda from Coda's artist.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We'll see what We'll know. Everything's connected, right, Everything's connected.
Speaker 2: No. I love it, man, I love it. And the thing I loved to you is I have appreciate that you've created a space for people to be able to talk about this responsibil My goal is really to contribute to something grounded, even over time. I don't want to be able to just tell a story. I'd love to be able to tell a couple of stories in the future. I don't know what's going to happen. I don't know where it'll lead, but I'm open to the subject of it. And that's what I tell everybody, even new friends I bring into the woods, is now, I'm not going out there being like, oh, you got to be careful, a little bit flutter. But I go out and when I tell them, they hey, go out respect. The woods have an open mind of everything you're going to see, because you'll maybe see deer, you'll see bear, you'll see moose. You're just going to see an entirely different perspective of life, and you don't know what will ever happen out there.
Speaker 1: That is the perfect way to end it.
Speaker 4: Man. That is the thing that everybody needs to take away from this. If you're able, if you're interested, just get off the couch, turn Netflix off, and go take a walk in the woods. Be mindful, be careful out there. There are things out there like mountain lions. Depending on where you're living, there may be bears. Take a gun with you, Be careful, keep your head on the swivel. But get out and enjoy nature. That is the ultimate thing about big footing. If it gets you off the couch and gets you out into nature where you're breathing fresh air and you're taking a hike and you're getting your steps in. If that's the worst thing that happens to a big footer, I think we're gonna have a good day. Look, man, I really appreciate you coming on. I've had a blast talking to you all.
Speaker 2: I have a blast talk with you as well. My man, I appreciate you. Love to be on. In the future, they say.
Speaker 3: You don't gotta go home, but you can't stay. I don't want to feel world out that job, this job, try everything. Call it right, looking back, joy for me, joy, staying right. You call it run away. Still, stay side step, still say bass, start passes, stay my side things, use staysts.