Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome to Scouter Vision, where we talk all things Dragonball. I'm your host Mike.
Speaker 2: And I'm Angela, and today we're gonna be talking all about kamea Con, a three day ultimate dragon Ball experience that's ak place in Atlantic City this past weekend.
Speaker 1: We were there and.
Speaker 3: We had a whole lot of fun, and we've been talking about our experience here today along with a special announcement at the end.
Speaker 1: So hop in your sayan pod and let's get the show started.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, welcome to Scouter Vision.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am very excited to talk about this. This is a little bit different than our usual review show or rinking.
Speaker 4: Show, a whole different thing.
Speaker 1: We're talking about our experience at kamea Con. Before we do, make sure you follow us on TikTok and on Instagram at scouter dot Vision pod.
Speaker 3: Where is it Scouter Dot Vision Pod.
Speaker 1: Like Angela said, we do have a big announcement at the end the show. It's going to be really cool and it's going to be something that I'm sure everybody's going to like. So make sure you listen all the way to the end of the show where we will be dropping that announcement here on Scout Division. But we're here to talk about kameic Con. Let them know what comeic Coon is for people who are unaware.
Speaker 3: Okay, so comic Con is basically a convention kind of similar to comic Con. It's for dragon Ball and also some other animes as well, but the key focus is really dragon Ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the cool thing about kametic Coon is you have a lot of the voice actors from every pretty much every dragon Ball show and series. You have voice actors from the original dragon Ball, you have voice actors from dragon Ball.
Speaker 4: Z, Super Super GT.
Speaker 1: You had voice actors the whole cast of Dimo. Was it. That was a big announcement from them. They had the whole cast of dragon Ball Dimo, which was awesome. Not only that, but you had different vendors who did artwork. You had different vendors who does like T shirts and sold action figures and katanas, which I wanted a sword, but I didn't know if I could walk around Atlantic City with a real katana.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to be walking in to the hotel room with the sword.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably not the best idea. But first, I do want to give a shout out to some of the artists that we purchased artwork from. We're also going to be showing that artwork and tagging them on our Instagram page at Scouter dot Vision Pod, so you could check them out yourselves and purchase some artwork. Because this is not only some really cool, spectacular artwork from a dragon Ball, but also these are great people. These are really good people and when we were getting to chatting with them, they were very down to earth and deserve your purchase, So shout out to them. We're gonna give them a shot out right now.
Speaker 3: First, I want to shout out Maddie's anime sketch where we got a really amazing Super Saying Goku, we got a Maja Vegeta, and on top of that, the big one was Super Saying for Goku and Super Sayan Vegeta from Diima.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's showing like the kids versions of the Super Saian Form and Super Saiying three as well as the adult versions of Super Saying four and Super Saiying three. So definitely check out Maddie's anime sketch. We're going to be tagging them and we're going to be showing the artwork that we got from the Matt comitticicn on our Instagram Next artist.
Speaker 3: The next artist is Arctic Sakai or Katie Rosario, and from her we got an amazing Majia Vegeta yeah, super saying for Goku, and on top of that a fighting scene from Daima.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was really really awesome. Once again, we're going to be shouting out Katie Rosario and putting up her artwork on our Instagram. Thank you so much for providing us with beautiful arts.
Speaker 3: I love these pieces, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did too. Something that they also did was the opening ceremony. They brought up every voice actor an actress. They started out with the cast of Daima, which I thought they had maybe five or six people. They had the entire castma I'm talking everyone from Glorio to Pansy to Boma to Goku to Vegeta. Everybody was there, which was really cool. They all said a couple of lines that you know they would say in Dimo their their most favorite lines. I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every single voice actor said a line in their voice. It was really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's crazy because you hear these lines by the voice actors on the show and then you see them on the show and then you hear them live. It's it's just a different experience.
Speaker 3: It really isn't then you're putting a face to the actual voices.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Besides Dima, they also had some original dragon ball Z voice actors from the Ocean dub, like Brian Drummond, who a lot of people still to this day love his work as Vegeta and he got to drop the classic by the way, the voice actor of dragon ball Z for said the classic forgeta, what's the scouter reading? And then Brian Drumming hit him with the It's overnight and he really got into character. I mean, this guy yelled at the top of his lungs. I'm sure people who were in other convention centers or even downstairs from the convention center was like, what's going on and all be over there. But it was definitely really cool.
Speaker 3: It took me by surprise though, because we heard him drop the line first, like before the opening ceremony. Yeah, it was so loud.
Speaker 1: We got to some of the classic dragon ball Z voices from the dub that we all know, the Fundation dub Kyle Haybart. Kyle Haybart, who by the way was his birthday on Saturday. Got to see him on his birthday, which was really cool. Kyle Haybart, who did a little cameo for us a couple of months ago. It was really cool to see him in person after we saw him on the cameo. Linda Young, the original Friezer.
Speaker 3: The.
Speaker 1: That Freezer. She was really I don't know how her voice doesn't hurt after all whole days or even a whole weekend worth of doing Freezer's voice, because the whole time she's screaming and doing the lines for people in the meet and greet who dose to her. Honestly, it's funny because no matter where you were in the convention hall, you heard Linda doing the last.
Speaker 3: You just heard Freezer the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got the voices of Trunks and also he does the voice of the the announcer for the tournament, Eric Vail, which was awesome. I also think that Eric Vale had writing credits for Dragon Ball GT, which was really cool.
Speaker 3: I did hear that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so really cool to see. Uh. Eric Vaiale, the original, the original narrator of Dragon Ball Z was there. We had the voices of Android seventeen eighteen sixteen. It was so cool. There was so many dragon Ball Z voices. I grew up with these voices, which was awesome, awesome, awesome to see. We had Dragon Ball super in the house. The voice of Weisee was there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was amazing.
Speaker 1: The voice of Tappa was there, who was recruiting people.
Speaker 3: For the par trop He brought that whole banner with him on stage.
Speaker 1: Remember, it was really really cool. And then besides that, like I said, you had voices from gt the voice of Go Ten, who also does work on shows like Attack on Titan. That's why would I thought it was really cool because Kameric Con was pretty much focused on dragon Ball, but they did give love to the other animes that these voice actors do because think about it, it's like any other actor, Like they don't just do one role, Like when you go to a comic con that may have like a Henry Cavill doing, you know, a panel for Superman, like the man does other He's not just a Man of Steel like he does other roles. So like it was an.
Speaker 3: Anime convention, but it was really focused more.
Speaker 4: On dragon Ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like even you know, in the beginning, we saw like they had these cars that had anime paintings on the cars, And to be honest, I didn't even seen a dragon Ball. When I saw Sailor Moon, I saw one piece. So it was cool that other animes got love here, but it was primarily about dragon Ball.
Speaker 3: On day two they had a Q and a panel. Yeah, I think it was really cool.
Speaker 1: Also, there was a whole lot of cosplays, a whole lot of people dressed up as their favorite It's funny because when we walked back to the hotel, we were waiting for the elevator in the lobby and right behind us was someone dre up as a great sand.
Speaker 3: And there are other people you could tell that they were coming from the convention.
Speaker 1: One that stood out to me was on day two there was someone dressed up as Genemba. Oh yeah, which really cool. We of course, you had a lot of Goku's, a lot of vegeta's, a lot of bomas.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of vegetas with the Batman shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, including you you wore the Badman shirt.
Speaker 4: I had a T shirt.
Speaker 1: Though, another boma. Another one that stands out was there was a chili oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. As we were leaving the first day we.
Speaker 1: Saw a chili from the Browlely movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It overall a very very fun convention. There's I just remember there was a chee chee in ox King. Oh yeah, from dragon Ball, the original Chee Chee and Ox King. Comeicn. This is the sixth year comeic Con they ran, I think the first five if I'm not mistaken, in Dallas first year that they came to Atlantic City. Hopefully they come back to Atlantic City for the future, because I would love to go every year. Not saying I won't go if it's in Dallas. Who knows. Maybe maybe we'll go to Dallas.
Speaker 4: Next year, but I would definitely go again.
Speaker 1: This was a whole lot of fun. Shouts Comeicon. Shout out to everybody who, you know, put the show together, put the convention together, the host, everybody who was walking around, you know, giving out information to people. Everybody was so down to earth and really nice. So I want to give a shout out to the convention runners what would you call them, the coordinators of the convention for comeic Con. We had a blast and hopefully maybe next year we'll have a panel ourselves, maybe we'll have a and be a vendor ourselves. Maybe which leads us to the big announcement. Would you like to take the floor with the big announcement?
Speaker 3: Yes, So our big announcement is that we will now be selling merch, yes, a whole lot of different things. There's t shirts, hoodies, sweaters, bags, desk mats, notebooks, bottles. I think I even saw a yoga mat too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and not just merch from that represents scouter Vision, but dragon Ball merch in general, which is awesome. We have a lot of cool designs already up there that we're all done by our lovely host here, Angela.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did all the graphics for the shirts, so definitely check it out.
Speaker 1: It's all available at scouter Vision dot Shop. Scouter Vision dot Shop get all your Scouter Vision merchandise, some really cool dragon Ball stuff. We're going to be blastingous all over social media. We have a lot of really cool ideas for the future, and who knows, maybe you could get a scouter of your own soon.
Speaker 3: So we just started out with like a few designs. However, going forward, we'll be dropping two more like two additional designs a month.
Speaker 1: Yes forward, so you're always going to have fresh stuff on scouter Vision dot Shop. Don't miss out the opportunity to get some really cool dragon Ball merchandise, like a like a shirt of Lord Beers that says.
Speaker 3: What which states in the Lord we trust for our own Lord Bears.
Speaker 1: We have Vegeta merch we have Boma merch we have the scouter Vision logo, which by the way, was also created by Angela here. Yes, so definitely support and check out Scoutervision dot shop. We will be back here with a new episode tomorrow. We're going to be giving you a special weekend episode because we have a lot of episodes we got to make up. We just got back from vacation going to Comic Con, so we're gonna be making up to you the fans new episode tomorrow. Tell them what's it about.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be talking about what was the better Dragon Ball Z squel Is it dragon Ball GT or Dragon Ball Super?
Speaker 1: And you know a lot of people hate on GT, but we were very much enjoying GT while watching it back.
Speaker 3: That was pretty good.
Speaker 1: And we also, you know, we enjoyed Dragon Ball Super. So it's going to be quite a discussion coming to you on a special Saturday edition of Scouter Vision.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just want to give back to the fans.
Speaker 1: That's all we want to do, so you can catch us.
Speaker 3: Here tomorrow for a new episode of Scouter.
Speaker 4: Vision see tomorrow, Everybody
Speaker 2: Six six Steps