Speaker 1: Baby, you're my game statue.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot of tangle.
Speaker 3: You don't want to mess with me.
Speaker 4: Mess with me baby a gangstato.
Speaker 5: Ohuch, baby, you're a game statoo.
Speaker 2: For Good Warner.
Speaker 6: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 2: Listening discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 3: With the fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 2: How to, folks, your host double.
Speaker 7: Back here, come on match you Live slash live from my udio slash RV dining room located directly inside America. Yes, sir, Jimmy Boby only striking distanc sir, We're right there on it. So welcome back, folks of the interwebs once again, your host of Operation gcd JJ vance here and perhaps more notably, not our peat, not the vice president.
Speaker 2: Anyhow.
Speaker 7: Yep, I agree, war is scary there, folks, And no bombs here though not the vice president. No bombs here anyhow. I will be your pilot and navigator for tonight's Shenanigan, infuse journey into the mind of this particular garbage can dude, And I'm not gonna lie to you, Folks of the innerwebs. Got a real barn Burner here on deck for you all tonight in a cult and or s O terric review of the nineteen ninety three cinematic masterpiece Striking Distance, starring well, it stars Bruce Willis, but you know, quite honestly, it's Bruce Willis reprising his role as John McLain from the Diehart Films. So I'll let me read the tagline here before we introduce Tonight's panel. Join us here tonight to gild GCD. And I want to thank you, folks of the interwebs for joining me here tonight to get little GCD. But tonight's film, the nineteen ninety three cinematic masterpiece, Striking Distance, was a I was a big fan of this film and it came out, seen it in the theaters, watched it plenty of times since then. I rewatched it again just to get a you know, a good good feel of what's going on here for Tonight's program. And uh, the tagline as this movie is, this film is billed as I apologize A everick Pittsburgh policeman loses his job after he shares his suspicion that one of his colleagues is a serial killer.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't want to do that.
Speaker 7: This thriller centers on his hunt to prove his point, a search that becomes more desperate when the killer begins killing the cops, female associates. And again that's starring John McClain undercover as this Pittsburgh police officer. Obviously I'm being facetians, but it is Bruce Willis and he that same role. If you will joining us tonight for that discussion. Here is the Cosmic Peaches and pair of you. Well, I'm sorry there, sir, not Bill Colby and Julia the constat Peach. Welcome back to Operation GCD for the first time.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Jjy'll doing the night.
Speaker 5: Doing swell? How are you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 7: I'm living the dream, living the dream, saying that as long as that dream doesn't include and armed and dangerous Fozzy Bear, then we'll be happy. So I love this film for many reasons, and I rewatched it here again for tonight's program, and I love it even more.
Speaker 1: I hadn't seen it until you recommended it for a review. Kolby had seen it.
Speaker 5: Many times. In fact, I've I didn't get to rewatch it, So I'm going off of way in the way back machine of my memory, and I did take an extra boond rip just to see if that would jog any details. We'll see if it works.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it goes help I'm not gonna lie to Sometimes it does.
Speaker 5: Help does and I watched this movie so many times. I know the entire plot. I got Wikipedia pulled up so I can remember the names of the characters. But other than that, I think we'll be good. And I will mention this is the only time ever found that what some people call it transvest s JP, Sarah Jessica Parker is not bad looking in this and I've never been able to say that before.
Speaker 2: All Right, sir, I.
Speaker 7: Normally I like to agree with you, sermony. You make a lot of reasonable points. I find myself in agreement many points in times. However, I will be just I've been. I have never been on the Sarah Jessica Parker bandwagon. This is before her Sex and the City Stars status, sex sex symbol status. She looks like a horse to me, no offense and still a man. It's hard to not make it look like a man or horse faced.
Speaker 5: You know, Matt Matthew Broderick is a bottom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the guy that murdered somebody. I know where I was, but sure, I'm from here with Ferris Bueller. Did he really JJ thinks so vehicular homicide. Well, I mean, let's call it. It's vehicular homicide. It's still homicide.
Speaker 5: I don't know about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know about it.
Speaker 7: Oh, well, perhaps it's help for a different day. Then that was in the eighties, old Matthew Broader and then got a little wild over there. I think it was in London, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 5: Oh, I have heard about this.
Speaker 1: He ran somebody over with his car.
Speaker 5: Well, was he drunk?
Speaker 7: You know, I don't recall the ins and and ounce of it, because they, you know, they shait caret these things pretty quickly, like that Kevin Hart incident.
Speaker 2: You remember that one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, broke his back riding around with the drug dealer and some fitness trainer and they're like, oh, it's his wife's fitness trainer and husband.
Speaker 2: Well, that dude's a big he's got a lot of drug trafficking charges.
Speaker 5: Well then he comes back looking like a bodybuilder too.
Speaker 7: After that, Yeah, and all the witness reports said that he was the driver and he crawled out of the car. They'd seen him crawl the car and the other guy wasn't even the driver. There's you know, these these matters get wrapped up pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: But I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't remember the official narrative off the top of my brain. Holder than yeah, Matthew Broderck killed somebody, Oh my god, and then he married a.
Speaker 1: Witch, a horse witch, a warlock.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I think there is a huge conspiracy right in the middle of this movie concerning old horse face McGillicuddy.
Speaker 5: What did you see more of a moose knuckle than a camel to during the sexteen.
Speaker 2: There is well, I mean again, like they try to make her look I mean, I I mean, I don't want to.
Speaker 7: I don't want to go a full Sarah Jessica Parker, you know, transvestigations here. But you know she does not look She's not the sex symbol that I've never found her to be the sex symbol they try to force me to.
Speaker 1: I set you up.
Speaker 7: You didn't see it coming, dude, you didn't see it coming because, uh, I'm reminded of the Daniel You're in my brain hole, sir, I'm reminded of the Daniel toss joke where He's like makes a joke about danny Ka Patrick and and he says, you can't put as much makeup and lights and glamour on this thing. And she's gonna walk off, you know, water leg and you know, across the racetrack. Told me that's that's some sort of hot, hot lady, you know what I mean. I feel the same way about about Sarah Jessica Parker.
Speaker 1: Me too, Oh my gosh. And she to think that she dated John F. Kennedy Jr.
Speaker 5: Like like a year.
Speaker 2: She dated a member of the Society the Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: Those Kennedy's get weird, especially those those Kennedy juniors especially.
Speaker 1: They like man penis, man penis.
Speaker 7: Is there any other kind of Well I was gonna say, let's be honest, what other kind of I mean? I guess there's animal penis at that rape male female penis. That's that's not a thing.
Speaker 1: They like, Sir Jessica Parker penis.
Speaker 7: So besides transvestigations and Sarah Jessica Parker's discussions, what else is going on at the Lands of Conspiracy Playtime, the Cosic Beach Podcast.
Speaker 5: Well, she could go into labor during this show any moment that's what she was told today, I believe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wasn't there, so so we were saying, is we have a third party. Welcome Hank, thanks for joining usn.
Speaker 1: He could make his appearance at any moment. But we actually just finished the series Colby and I on mental Illness and like some weird stuff. So that's coming out. We just recorded the last episode the other day, so if anybody wants to go check that out. I think that'll be our last project before we go on maternity leave.
Speaker 2: Yes, are you expecting you're gonna do the Pete Bouygue maternity leave? You know situation.
Speaker 5: I'm crowning as we speak.
Speaker 7: Shall we expect a photograph of you laying in the hospital bed nursing the infant, your young son?
Speaker 5: Oh no, forgo that far.
Speaker 7: Pete Bouyestyle, you remember that one he has, He's like nursing him and he's laying in the bed.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 7: He's a man laying in a hospital, but he didn't give birth to that child. Sit up in the chair, you dumb, dumb.
Speaker 5: Well not even the women, you know, celebrities, politicians fake the birds too, like you're not carrying that kid? Megan Markle, she ain't.
Speaker 1: Carry a kid Beyonce with their fake bump, did you see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen. I'm never talking about man absolutely, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 7: I steer clear IRUs a number of times, and for Anderson do a number of times. It makes you wonder about what's what's going on here? But what makes me wonder about what's going on here in this film is why do I find so many one of the things. Well, actually, before I go on further, I will may I get your uh, your your feedback on your experiences and not rewatching the film there, what was some of the biggest things that stuck at in your mind?
Speaker 2: There? Not Bill Colby.
Speaker 5: Well, so you know a little bit of background. I fucking Bruce Willis. When I was in my teen years after seeing Diehard, you know, pretty pretty young, I just gravitated towards Bruce Willis everything he did, and I thought some of his like best work was these cheesy bee action movies. In the ninth last Boy Scout is another conspiracy driven one that would be cool.
Speaker 2: To Shane Black. Yeah, Shane Black, Brittain, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 5: This one actually when you watch it, I don't know, as a high school you know early years of high school. It was intriguing, and I don't know if it stands the test of time. I don't know how much Julia liked it watching it for the first time, but I remember the acting was pretty good. Everything's pretty good in The story.
Speaker 7: Writing was excellent, right, I really enjoyed the aspects they didn't call it in. You got a storyline, you got some character development, you got some callbacks, you got some suspense, some thrillers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you know? Because Colby is infamous for guessing the end of the movie, but he said with this one he didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was pretty young when I saw. I didn't know that, you know. I don't know if we want to talk about that already. But the big Indian and the twist, I thought it was the guy that put cigarettes out on Heidi flies, which is kind of.
Speaker 2: Brain Wills.
Speaker 7: Talk about that as well. But yeah, there's a lot of twists here, right. That's one of the compelling aspects of the storylines. They get you a couple of times with that we're really not sure who the killer is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and with the aspect of the uncle and the dad and what you find out about that, it's just all pretty. I mean, they're not really slow parts in the movie.
Speaker 1: I agree, actually.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And they come at you hard and fast, real fast, right in your face hole from the beginning. Yeah, and I appreciate that as long as they're not doing it and like that film Ghost Story, Julia, when they're not, you know, coming at you in a PG film, full frontal male nudity.
Speaker 2: Hard and fast at you, well, flaccid and fast. But nonetheless, did you watch that episode?
Speaker 5: I haven't because I haven't seen the movie.
Speaker 7: Fast forward it, dude, watch that film fast, folks, and anyone was fast forward it past the first and a half, you're going to go.
Speaker 1: They showed full penis and bush and the PGG.
Speaker 5: Dude, PG is American.
Speaker 2: It was before it was before PG thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an American movie.
Speaker 7: Falls in that weird spectrum of time in Hollywood where we can see films like Howard.
Speaker 2: Of the Duck, which is PG. You see titties and you also see someone banging a duck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a weird fucking movie.
Speaker 7: Not exactly not exactly PG material to show your children, as what I'm saying, folks, And I forgot about this weird sceneh They Bang, the duck and.
Speaker 5: The tits are like in the first couple of minutes, but then you got Jeffrey Wright being possessed and it's like he was basically just paying himself in that movie. Isn't that that Jeffrey Jones.
Speaker 2: That's it. Jeffery Jones is the kid niddler.
Speaker 5: Yes, the Bullers and suppled to bring you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, every one of the most classic character actors of the eighties did a lot of kids and there he's somehow still acting again. We have a film chock full of character actors from the nineties. Though of you recalled that folks. Faces you see in this film very common faces, including Dennis Farina. This is one of his early kind of roles in that aspect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and uh size more of course.
Speaker 2: And you know you got hooked on that Heidi Flice cocaine and you know, ladies, he seemed a.
Speaker 5: Little more chill back then. But then there's I don't remember the actor's name, but he plays, you know, the guy that he gets into a fight with at the banquet or whatever. He's He's been in a lot of things too, pretty solid character actor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he's a good you mentioned the good acting dude. That guy's Australian dude. Yeah, he plays a henchman in the in the in the Tangill and Cash another classic cinematic masterpiece from his but Tonight's villem striking Distance. So you bring up some good points there. I like your brain holes at Julia, you've seen this for the first time.
Speaker 2: What were your thoughts.
Speaker 1: So I think Colby is rubbing off on me a little bit because I guessed the twist, not all of them, because there's a couple different ones, but I guessed it kind of close to the beginning of the movie actually, and I was like, let's see if I'm right, because obviously I've never seen this before. But I think being a conspiracy theorist has ruined me for good movies because I'm always like, Okay, this is what they want you to think, So what's the opposite of that? And then I guessed it, And when I got to the end, I was like, I knew it. I fucking knew it. It's a really good movie though. It's got like all the elements serial killers, conspiracy for his face McGillick.
Speaker 2: So and a family feud right in a family feud. I think this is a good I think this.
Speaker 7: Accurately encapsulates a lot of issues that transpire many city or town law enforcement departments when everyone's related to each other.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 7: We see these dynamic play out with Pittsburgh PD between Bruce Willis his father of the homicide captain, his uncle was the brother in law, who's another captain there in PD, and then his dad's brothers and another guy there and they all have kids that are cops, and you know, everyone's beefing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Is there cut out?
Speaker 1: You cut out a little bit? Is there any conspiracies about Pittsburgh, because, I mean, they mentioned it so many times in the movie. They mentioned the that they mentioned the Steelers. They show a bunch of like Steelers stuff, and I don't know, it was very like, that's your significant that's kind of your neck of the woods, right, yeah, yeah, Pennsylvania area.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm glad you said that because I have a clip before. I have some other clips, but with all these twists y'all mentioned as well, but in an introductory clip, but before I comment on what I picked up on here and just some of the other aspects I enjoy about the film. On note, what you just said there, Julia, I got a clip for that, because uh, I have no way, shape or form think that the writers of this film or anything have anything to do with the Smiley Face killings. But we I think there's an interesting scene in there. We see that one of the Smiley Face killing sites dump sites there in Pittsburgh for one of the victims. And we also see a Vanderbilt in the scene. So let me know if you pick up on the Vanderbilt.
Speaker 2: Show the next run. This is River Rescue.
Speaker 5: We have a seventh three to rescue ninety two twenty one. This is base.
Speaker 1: We have a one to eleven Shenango Works one mile south of nevill Island north Shore.
Speaker 2: Did you spot the Vanderbilt?
Speaker 5: No, I was looking for Anderson Cooper, who hasn't wrong Vanderbilt?
Speaker 2: Wrong Vanderbilt? Which one is it, Samothy Olephant.
Speaker 5: He's a Vanderbilt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a Vanderbilt.
Speaker 5: Really wow. I feel dumb for not knowing that.
Speaker 7: He's also gotten quite a good I say when he came on the scene, I think the first time I remember seeing him was that.
Speaker 2: Screen movie here. But where was he in this scene? I don't played again for you, sir.
Speaker 5: Oh you don't got to do that. Don't torture the next run.
Speaker 2: This is River Rescue.
Speaker 5: We have those seventh River Rescue ninety two, the guy on the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh really.
Speaker 7: And Neville, Well, I mean, I could be wrong, it looks just like him. I didn't you know, what are your You didn't know that was a Vainderbilt. Though he did that weird car eating people. They did that cannibal show on Netflix together with him and Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the San Clanary Claria to diet. Yeah, he's and he was in the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. He had some good scenes in that. But I didn't know and that that didn't look like him to me. But this movie was in ninety eight.
Speaker 7: No, dude, that's what I'm saying. I think he just got a little bit of hair. Dude, that's about when he came on the scene. But he had some hair back then. It could be wrong, but it is a good reason for me to segue into these matters of the families and who produced these things. I'll double check I did when I rewatched that, though I thought I was like, is that Timid the Oliphant? And uh, I'm always happy to, you know, diminish the reputations of the Vainderbilts. Yes, I find them firmly within that anti liberty faction of the Society of the Cincinnati. And again I find it by no consequence or you know, or circumstances there that we have, you know they did why would they do a car? You know they did that. I've been getting into cannibals. Before we get in for it, I'll do a couple plugs in my ship. I've been getting into cannibal's real heavy. So when maybe I'm just too far in a cannibal hole and I saw that cannibals show up. But all these the Timothy Olaphant look alike together. But it is always interesting to me who brings us the shows and these ideas?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was describing the Armie Hammer situation to her the other day, and she didn't know who he was.
Speaker 2: You you didn't know Armie Hammer.
Speaker 5: And the thing he was, yeah, trying to gnaw chunks out of his girlfriend's thighs or whatever.
Speaker 1: What a sick fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure he's commented on that numerous times now, hadn't he?
Speaker 5: He had to because the women released the they released the documents, and yeah, he couldn't. He couldn't really deny it back then. You know, now you could just say it was a deep fit. But yeah, I think he did.
Speaker 1: He wanted to take chunks.
Speaker 5: Well, it was like at first, I remember it was like a role playing text messaging thing. But he did it enough times that it freaked people out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they they do this stuff. They actually they have the human Hunt and all that. It's a holiday, it's a holiday.
Speaker 2: Well, I could be mistaken.
Speaker 7: Allegedly that's a Timothy the Elephant look like I guess the corner's IMDb, but I don't believe it because that looks like Timothy Oliphant was slightly less hair.
Speaker 2: But you have a island situation.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, sir, you found the real guy.
Speaker 2: And then, like I finally they claim it is. But you know, let's be honest, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 5: Well, I was just cruising Timothy's filmography. But who cares. We'll just say it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a Timothy Olyphant look alike.
Speaker 7: But like I said, I've been so far down that cannibal rabbit hole recently that you know, maybe I'm just seeing him because of that Cannibal show he did, I don't know, but I save that clip. Notably though, when you mentioned does is there anything going on in pitt Burg.
Speaker 2: Relative to this film?
Speaker 7: And like I said, I don't think it has anything to do the writers of this film, and that mentioning of the island there, Neville Island, has nothing to do with you know, this film necessarily or this killing. But back in twenty nineteen, after forty days missing, Smiley Faced killer victim Dakota James, who was proven to be tortured and you know whatnot during that time that he was missing, was found on the bank of Neville Island, hours after law enforcement had just searched it.
Speaker 2: And that's a mound site. That's also a mound site.
Speaker 5: Now, were you earlier saying it was used as a scene in the movie or is this dump site in the movie?
Speaker 2: Oh? What is going on here? Well? What was that, sir?
Speaker 5: Were you saying? I thought you might have implied that.
Speaker 2: The the first serial killers scene we see in the film?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 2: Ham responding to that?
Speaker 1: So, now was this before or after?
Speaker 5: What year was Dakota James dumped?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to get too far into the plot. Line.
Speaker 7: So we see Bruce willis investigating this homicide of the serial killer known as the Polish Hill Strangler as a detective.
Speaker 2: A lot of shit goes down. He gets somehow put on river patrol. In on river patrol, he gets starts in.
Speaker 7: These new bodies are getting dumped in the river, and this time they're all of his ex girlfriends, right, So that's that was the scene where he was going to find his first ex girlfriend of the river at Neville Island, the same place Dakota James body was dumped in twenty.
Speaker 1: Nineteen, twenty nineteen, So that's after.
Speaker 2: But disregard my apology is twenty seventeen, twenty seventeen.
Speaker 5: It's hard to keep all these smiley face victims straight. I talked to William Ramsey about it at one point and I was just like, God, you would just have to kind of dedicate yourself to that.
Speaker 1: I think he had.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, yeah, and many others have, but it's just so much it is.
Speaker 7: Well, there's a lot to be said about in this case, the time florid around it and the Shenanigans, that kind of comparison we see even in the film, because even in the film we see tonight. They keep you know, they maintain the normal tropes, right, the conspiracy culture tropes we often encounter, you know, the lone person, the kind of orgy of evidence, you know, anyone questioning it, you're the Looney Tune type of deal.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: So that's kind of been the scene for Dakota James there. So it is odd and that I found that comparison to be odd. Again, not really, you know, just on its face kind of coincidence, I suppose. But nonetheless, the things that stuck out to me the most. I mean, again, I love this film from the beginning when I first seen it, and I like it because he used you know, special effects. It's not all CGI stuff. That's a lost art.
Speaker 5: What other film can you watch a dude blow up a car with a flair gun?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean that's I mean, obviously that's that's John McClean style.
Speaker 5: Well, he was probably aiming for Greta Thunberg because apparently there was a flair incident on her boat. I don't know if anybody saw that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hope did it sank No, But on Twitter it was her ex.
Speaker 5: Or whatever twister as JJ calls it, everybody's saying, Greta Duenberg's fucking boat hit by a drone, and it sounds like somebody set off a fucking flair, just like Bruce Willis or Tom.
Speaker 1: And also I like that.
Speaker 5: I was kind of referencing Wikipedia to remember the character's names. Tom Hardy, I didn't remember that being his name. I was like, that's the actor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, it's kind of funny that way, right.
Speaker 1: Isn't it? Brand of clothes too.
Speaker 3: Field for.
Speaker 7: The thing that the thing is still got real big to me though, My brain hole was again, we have these big, these big conspiracy tropes being perpetrated in a film by somebody who's notorious in the conspiracy culture today for many good reasons.
Speaker 2: This is the producer of the film. Do you know are you all familiar with milk Shahn?
Speaker 5: Yes, his work. Anyway, I have a feeling you're gonna dump some.
Speaker 2: Some other stuff.
Speaker 7: Oh dude, he's he's got some international gangster you know, rumors and activities around him, a different than Kashogi, Elaine Maxwell's father. Oh and he knew all those people and Donald Trump. I believe Donald Trump purchased his yacht.
Speaker 5: Billionaire. But you look at the films he's made. Yeah, they're Revenant's a big hit. But billionaire.
Speaker 7: Oh dude, he's been big dude. He well, how about this one, sir. He developed close friendships with Robert de Niro and Director's Room and Polanski. That's strange.
Speaker 5: Oliver Stone, Terry Gilliam, Si, yeah, all the big players.
Speaker 7: Yes, sadly, I sadly reported this is This is one of my vances. This is one of my advances. This fellow here, Terry gill from The Monty pythe Dunce. He's an American, his mother's American. She's advance.
Speaker 2: You know they I got. I could be responsibility for Zackson. I'm just saying, you know these you know they're the clan Vance. They're everywhere.
Speaker 5: He teamed up with. It looks like Terry with the Twelve Monkeys. I didn't realize that that guy produced Twelve Monkeys.
Speaker 1: Harry Gilliam The Imaginarium of.
Speaker 5: Thought by Doctor Pronassus.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah again him and Oliver Stone brought us JFK right mm hmm. And then arnand Milchown is the thing for bringing us the cinematic masterpiece from nineteen ninety two, Under Siege starring Steven Sagole and including members who were actively part of Iran Contra at the same time.
Speaker 1: Wow, shit, that's why he be stuff in there.
Speaker 7: That's what Well, that's what I'm saying. We got natural born killers. You know, we got mister and Missus Smith, we got fight Club. Hey, that's Chuck Palnok.
Speaker 2: I know that, I know that guy. I don't know that guy. I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I just covered that case of the murder's father last week on Sundays. In the case of Dale shackle Fords, we just murder.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we talked about it in our Insane series and then I think we brought it up with you JJ at one point. It does keep circlear.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and then look at this one LA Confidential.
Speaker 7: It's good rat shit, law enforcement you know, doing hoodrat shit, politicians doing it, pornographers, amrcan folks, all sorts of wild ship.
Speaker 5: Right, that's like pre Rock and Roll Laurel Canyon Ship there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We feel like my conspiracy theory that I will reveal in the middle is even more true because of who this guy is. I'm curious to see what you gain, but it's still a theory.
Speaker 7: That's the guy that financed this film and hired everyone to make it. Anyone who's going to make this.
Speaker 5: When you look at the list of his movies, this one kind of sticks out. It's not like the others, so you gotta wonder, like, what was this movie for him.
Speaker 1: Compared to the others. This one is really more conspiratorial in.
Speaker 5: Mind, and it's just like a cheesy action movie with a good story.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I would say, with the exception of natural born killers, yes, I would agree, most of them have nothing to do with serial killers.
Speaker 5: Right, well, now you're born killers. I was going to say, out of everything he's done that I would love to do a review of also one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: All right, well after maternity leave.
Speaker 2: Well I don't, I don't. I'm not taking any sort but after your maternity lead by all means.
Speaker 5: Please, indeed, I'm gonna take longer than she does.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the pete booty gay way to do it.
Speaker 7: If we're gonna he's gonna lead by example, is our Department of Transportation head or I think that's what he was leading, right, Yeah, you know we can think that any further.
Speaker 5: What's that, sir, oh I said the bus schedule is going to be all fucked up for the next few months.
Speaker 7: That's nothing new, right, So before we go any further, I got a couple plugs here before we go into full into the night's film, I think thank you all for joining me to gi Little GCD tonight. I think the folks of the interwebs to join us to get Little GCD, and I'll be got nine to fifteen pm tomorrow night. Here Operation GCD Live Thursdays, the Anatomy of the Satanic Panic with more adventures of them up at mikey Akino, everyone's favorite psychological warfare officer and Satanist Nazi Satanist and his pal Laser tag Ted.
Speaker 2: And if you folks don't know Laser tag Ted.
Speaker 1: There's thousands of Americans out there by the way, I've been shot with its.
Speaker 2: Watch out, folks, stay vigilant. They got ted twice.
Speaker 7: And then on Fridays, I got Phil's r O man a lot of details and troublemaker Jonah another man a lot of details, joining me to talk about the life and crimes of Roy de Mayo, a serial killer that most folks don't call him such the mad monster of the Gambino family.
Speaker 5: Phil is in the no on all that stuff.
Speaker 7: Oh, big time, dude, big time. And me and Jonah have been Jonah and I've been looking at the FBI files. It's it's it's it's quite hilarious, dude.
Speaker 2: It's be a good, good.
Speaker 7: Discussion those those men, both those gentlemen have a great amount of details. In fact, they'll be follow next Wednesday. They'll be joining both those gentlemen will be joining me here a Yandegan old GCD on a nicole andesoteric review of the offer here next Wednesdays. So that'll be high recommend check folks. Check that out again Operation GCD Patreon. But over here for the preacheron previews you can find these, uh these shows for the Thursdays in also this Sunday's I'm gonna do the anatomy of a cover up. I'm sorry, a false flag cover up. So what I'm saying with that is this this muppet right here. Judy Clark is her name? Are you all familiar with her? Y'all ever heard her name?
Speaker 5: Is she the the judge? Is she a judge?
Speaker 2: She is a federal public defender.
Speaker 7: Did they literally call in to sweep the rugs on or sweep sweep up every one of these under the rug on, all these kind of you know, you know, I call them false flags because you know they're misdescribed. Something occurred there, obviously, but they're not as soul as we're being you know, not as we're being told. For example, Eric Rudolph, right, did he bomb all those abortion clinics?
Speaker 2: Did? Was he the Atlanta Park bomber? No one ever proved it.
Speaker 7: Ted Kazinski, he didn't have a day in trial. He tried to fire this lady. They're like, no, you can't fire her, bud. They brought her in from across the across the US to California. Yeah, we got the Boston bomber.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 7: That one's hilarious. Let me tell you about let me tell you about that Muppets opening statement in that trial. I was following that one real time. She gets up and says, you're my client's guilty. He definitely bombed these people, but he didn't do it for the reasons you're describing. I ain't a fucking defense. That's a muppet defense. So that's that's where that lady specializes in. And you know, here's another example. Of that Boston bombing trial. You know there's an amichust cure I written in the case. It's friend of the court. I don't speak Latin, but that's what they tell me. It is basically, if you're not a party of the case, you can write and some shit this seems relevant. And this one was someone this law professor wrote in and said, Hey, you're convicting this guy based upon evidence the exhibit you're using in your court case saying that he was carrying a black backpack, where, in fact, to your pictures you were having in a silver backpack. What the fuck black backpack is that bombed out bags? But their pictures of them carrying the bags in there trial or silver backpacks. So apparently details don't matter when Judy Clark's on the job.
Speaker 5: Well, you know who died right in the middle of trying to blow the lid off all that nobody? David McGowan, Oh yeah, I mean, you're right.
Speaker 2: He did die shortly after making that presentation.
Speaker 5: Sure, well, from what I've heard, he had more and that was it.
Speaker 1: He was going to blow the lid off of it.
Speaker 5: Well that's what was I was told, And I don't know if it's true it was a reliable source.
Speaker 7: But well, I mean, folks can go check out his presentation. It's on his website still today.
Speaker 5: So I don't think you know, he had the blog for Laurel Canyon and then he wrote the book. I don't think he was done with that by a long shot.
Speaker 1: There is a blog post about it though, Right.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I don't think he had given us everything.
Speaker 7: Right, I think they're, you know, unpacking that lady's appearances and numerous strange cases can help understand how some of these things get covered up. And that's kind of what I mean by the cover the anatomy of a false flat cover up starring them up at Judy Clark, who takes endsk He tried to fire and they're like, no, no, you can't fire her.
Speaker 2: Bud get out of.
Speaker 1: Him under the rug. Why did he want to fire her?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Was she there to like make it.
Speaker 2: Look like it wasn't him, or oh I don't think it was him.
Speaker 1: You don't think it was him.
Speaker 2: They didn't present any evidence of such.
Speaker 1: So he's just like a patsy guy.
Speaker 2: He was. He was a victor of the MK ultra.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: They tried to put the Zodiac killings on him.
Speaker 2: Too, I know.
Speaker 7: So I attended. I did a show here JJ, that's me meets the UNI bomber sorta. I was a groomsman in my dude's wedding in Lincoln, Montana in July of nineteen ninety nine. So right after all the events, So I get stationed in Montana in January of ninety eight, and all I hear is oh Uni bomber, this Uni bomber that hey, we had his cabin and the airplane hangar on the base here. I'm like, oh cool, can I see it. They're like, oh no, it's not here anymore.
Speaker 1: Mike.
Speaker 2: Well then why are we talking about this? You know?
Speaker 7: And a few months later, I am my dude that I met at basic training and we were the police Acabemty together, and we got stationed there together in his home state.
Speaker 2: He's getting married.
Speaker 7: They're in his hometown of Lincoln, Montana, and you know, whatever the maybe next year, whatever, July ninety nine, there's whatever, whatever the date. About two years after the trial and three years after his arrest, right approximately, and no one in that town had anything that's negative to say about the man, and they'd known him, they knew his brother, they kneed his father. You know, we were sold publicly in this narrative. He's a loan or loan nut dude in a mountaintop, lives by himself. No, they knew his father had come to visit. They knew his father, you know what I mean, No one had. I expected folks to be like, yeah, that looney tune that blew everybody up. No one said that to me. So, you know, this is a town of eight hundred people today, is what I'm getting at. And everyone was at that wedding in that town that day. I know that because I was a little bit late and me and my other dudes were and we were you know, you know, most of the wedding party, at least the groom side, and uh, you know, we knocked on we were trying to find directions, and we knocked on the first store that we saw. The market like you know, convenience store type deal, but you know corner market, country store type of deal. Yeah, it said close for the wedding. I'm like, ah shit, close for philling Sue's wedding, Like we're supposed to be at Phil and Seu's wedding. You don't know where the fuck that is, right, but yeah, no one, it was everyone in town. They didn't have nothing to say about and again you look into it, they provided no The whole investigation is ridiculous, the evidence against them. He never got a day in trial.
Speaker 2: He tried to say, there's a lot of questions we had there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: What's that? Said it again?
Speaker 5: He got m k ltrom right right course, and you can that's you can look into that now. But uh, I also the one thing, because I agree with everything you're saying. I never thought it made sense. But somehow they got to the brother, because that's apparently the hinge of it all is the brother.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you look into that, and there's some FBI folks involved, the maschinations behind that whole big deal. And the brother is a Buddhist who runs a number of strange nonprofits.
Speaker 5: No, it seems to me like he's the whack job. And somehow, yeah, he was compromised because apparently he was saying, that's my brother's handwriting and all that jazz.
Speaker 7: You know, it's even worse his wife, who had never known him. So the brother's living off the grid for a while, him and Tedyer living in Iowa together in the seventies, while they live in Montana together, and then the brother moves to rural Texas and Ted's living up there, but they're still writing each other and they're not separated whatsoever. And then all of a sudden, his brother meets the current still wife. They run a Buddhist cult up in New York now but no, yeah, they're the executives of the Buddhist cult in New York. So anyhow, the they've made a lot of money off of these tales, That's all I'm saying. And they got a lot of nonprofits they run as well, you know, nonprofits. But yeah, he meets this lady. She says, hey, your brother, your brother. Then you know, Janet Reno, the butcher of Waco, decides, you know that gorgeous lady, she says, she forces the Washington Post to publish the manifesto. And then this the new wife of his brother, you know, Ted's sister in law, says, hey, that's Ted's that sounds like something Ted would write. So then all all all ships ahead, we're gonna go arrest Ted. So they go arrest ted. He's suspiciously he's comically got a hoodie, sunglasses, and a few gallons of things to just say, like bomb materials on it, you know, and they have a package bomb looks like the previous bomb. First of all, the dude lives on like a twelve by twelve foot shack. He's not making bombs in there, let's be honest about the situation. So he's gonna make bombs. He's got a fucking nothing nothing but woods outside. Why when he got there, so they find they knock on his door. They don't they don't have a search warrant for anything that, you know, other than just his cabin. Right, but but even that they have to still the search warrant has contingencies. So the two FBI just knock on his door and then.
Speaker 2: Somehow like pull the mouthside handcuff and then they go search and find these things as the story.
Speaker 7: But then they hold him for two or three weeks. They still can't get an actual restaurant for his arrest for being the Union bomber because they've some judges tell him you've provided no evidence. So again we're sold a lot of these narratives. He didn't gets shipped to California, not Montana or you know, to a different district. Again, there was a crime out there that was attached to the Union bombers, but you know there was it's it's there's no there was never any great reason to shift the case there.
Speaker 2: And then we get Judy Clark, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So he literally so that it was it's like a fucking it's like any of the other setups. They show up at his house and he's just got jugs that say bomb material.
Speaker 2: And that's and that and thats the trope I identified the night.
Speaker 7: So the serial killer that gets picked up Bruce Willis's beef is and it causes a family feud amongst the Pittsburgh PDA and everything. His beef is a cop did it? You know, and you know, spoiler alert, he was right. But we see them and we got the Patsy, right, we got the witness. They compromise a witness against the Patsy. Then they go to the Patsy's place, Oh, we had all this evidence, and then the Patsy says, well, I murdered my accomplice and that's that's, you know, because he couldn't have done it alone. Well, he murdered his accomplice, he said he did. So we see all those elements tonight in the film produced by Arnon Milkon, who's part of Iran Contra first and foremost.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: When you picked this movie, because you've picked movies that I grew up with, and I'm always like, yeah, we have similar tastes. But I did not this. I didn't see any of this ship coming with this one.
Speaker 7: It's James, Oh, like you're telling me, I got you a twist, just like they got us. I got three twists, as y'all mentioned lined up. I'm pretty sure m Night's Shalemon learned his shalem On twist from watching this film.
Speaker 2: A lot of twists here, a lot of twists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one big twist that I think the whole movie is about.
Speaker 2: So we can press forward here. Then I have an introductory clip.
Speaker 7: But one thing I appreciated here when the introduction is again, like I said, I don't like cgi stuff I do appreciate.
Speaker 2: And you know, part of my fandom of film has always been the writing.
Speaker 7: You know, character basis, you know, the plot line. We see all that here, we see a couple of callbacks from the scenes at the beginning of the scenes of the end. That's I like that, but I also appreciate, you know, folks actually using special effects in a manner which ben's reality. So we get in the beginning of this and you don't know if you're watching a real cop car driving down the road at first, we're a toy toy remote control car.
Speaker 2: I think that was really a good way to start it. And I'll play that for us right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, police parmers, don't let the talk parts. Then I see walking into these woods.
Speaker 2: Why what are your thoughts, sir, Well, I'll say this.
Speaker 5: I never looked at that song again the same because you know, I grew up with parents who both loved oldies, so I knew the song. And yeah, now after you hear it, you just think of women dying.
Speaker 2: Right right now, I feel the same way. I knew that song before i'd seen the movie.
Speaker 5: So but yeah, the lyrics are kind of creepy when you look at it, and from this aspect, not the Little Red Riding Hood always wasn't.
Speaker 2: Creepy, right right, right right?
Speaker 7: I mean yeah, I mean it has a they paint off a very dark kind of picture with that song. I think it's a great way to capture the environment that the serial killer, the Polish hill stranglers about to strangle this lady and his little mo is. He calls the cops and plays that song when he's when he's doing his deed. There if you will, and we see that. That's how the film starts off. So they come right in your face, all with murder and uh, you know, I again, real fast, and you know I like that. I like that, not the murder, but just picking up the storyline right away, right, you know, getting into the action.
Speaker 1: That's one thing he likes a slow ride. I like constant action.
Speaker 5: Well, a slow ride doesn't mean that you're watching fillers, throwaway stuff, but I would consider this kind of a steady pace, no slow breaks. Yeah, I like a good build.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, yeah, I think some of these all these elements. Oh, go ahead, go edulia.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was just saying I thought it was a real cop car in the beginning.
Speaker 7: Right right right. They get you that, don't you. That's the first that's the first twist. Yeah, I I really I really thought that. Well, well, well I got a couple of I don't want to. I got a couple more clips. I don't want to get too far out.
Speaker 2: I was here.
Speaker 5: One thing I wanted to add. It's it's kind of a metaphor for this killer. He's got this remote control cop cards, like, this guy is pulling the strings with the cops. He's a serial killer, he's one of them. He kind of plays the whole system how he wants to.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, it's symbolic.
Speaker 7: That's a that's an interesting take. I like that because it is a cop. I mean, obviously spoiler alert, but it is a cop, and you know what, he does create this family feud. And again, I don't think the ideas of a family feud as we see depicted here, or the police not you know, falling through on matters because of you know, relations, if you will, there ken folk being implicated in such crimes as we see in the film. I don't think these things are out of the imagination of actual, real oral events.
Speaker 1: No, I think it happens all the fucking time.
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen Copland? I was thinking about that the other day.
Speaker 2: For some reason. I Loveland, yes one, yeah, oh, someone frozen. That's a good one, dude, that's a real good one. A lot of pop players on Florid I'm my back think.
Speaker 7: So so as far as that we get into the matters, they're already murkan folks in them. And we immediately get a car chase, don't.
Speaker 5: We mm hmm, Bruce Willis, we's got to have it.
Speaker 7: And that's when we find out this is really John McLain playing under cover and this is.
Speaker 2: Pittsburgh PD Cop. Because it gets it gets pretty die are pretty quickly.
Speaker 7: In fact, I love again, I love the film, but we have a completely irrelevant sequence of events of very John McClain style sequence of events. You know, when we first meet Sarah Jesca Parker, which we find out later on one of those twists SE's internal affairs. We'll get to that later, but when if we first meet her, you know, they're pulling over some drunk some drunk boaters on the riverways, right because you know, he gets shit canned after some events transpired after that polishill strangler situation, and then you know, things die down. We'll get into that all se here in a second, but I'm gonna get to the diehard stuff first.
Speaker 2: Get that out of the way. But we see after they pull over some boaters for drinking and boating there.
Speaker 7: You know, all of a sudden they just stumble upon a cocaine heist amongst the barge on the you know the monk, the one of the rivers there, the Pittsburgh Rivers.
Speaker 2: Mohanga, Manonga, Hala or Allegany or Ohio.
Speaker 7: They didn't really specify, but you know there's a cocaine trafficking hostage situation. It suddenly pops off after a routine traffic stop, if you will, on a boat there for drinking and boating, and all of a sudden we see John mcclan kick it in the gear and I have a I have a clip for us here on that.
Speaker 2: Now you are you all know the scene I'm talking about? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did did you find it as irrelevant as I did? Like it makes no sense in the family.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll tell you right now that until you mentioned it, I didn't remember it. And I'm here saying there's no slow throwaway scenes.
Speaker 2: That's what I was. I was wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I totally forgot about it because it's not part.
Speaker 2: Of all of it out too.
Speaker 7: They could cut all of it, would it makes no sense in the entire sequence of the film. They just wanted to make it John McLean, I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they wanted to be like this guy. He might be a washed up drunk, but he still knows how to bust a good coke boat.
Speaker 7: Again, I love it. It's just it makes it's comically. I love it because it makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Maybe. Yeah, I took the sound down fast forward.
Speaker 7: It just I want to get the full uh die hard sequence, but I want all the fast noise sequences with it.
Speaker 5: I guess it's actually better on we've gotten it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean it makes it more die hard, right, it's extra diehard this way. Yeah, he did.
Speaker 7: He had no reason to jump in the wall that was not necessarily could have walked onto that bar very slowly.
Speaker 5: He wanted to look sexy and wet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, he's got he's got three shots.
Speaker 7: Dude in a shotgun. He's gonna take on like six dudes. That's very John mcclan. I gotta taste the coke, make sure it's coke.
Speaker 1: And then he puts the guy's hat on.
Speaker 2: Oh he gotta blend in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it should be a mass.
Speaker 2: John McLean.
Speaker 1: Blows the guy's hand off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Why did they always page the coke or they like, we got to make sure they're not smuggling powdered sugar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta make sure it's the good stuff.
Speaker 5: What if it's got fitting all in it and you taste it and just drop?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: What is his basis of comparison and tasting it?
Speaker 5: Well, he has been living on a boat on the river for a while. I'm thinking he might have had some long nights, sir.
Speaker 7: I live in a van down by the river. That does not make me qualify to taste cocaine. Cocaine full disclosure. I have no idea if it tastes like anything. I imagine it tastes like the chemicals they fucking cut it with.
Speaker 5: It depends, Yeah, it varies. Not that I've tasted any recently, but I have tasted it.
Speaker 1: It's well, I'm pregnant, so I can't talk about this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because if you're pregnant and you ever did coke in your life.
Speaker 2: No good. So so we see that they get the dieard in there. But it makes no I love it, but it makes no sense really, you know.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: I thought it was going to tie in at some point and it never did it just showing.
Speaker 2: They never referenced it. There's no follow ups.
Speaker 7: There's there's not even like hey when they when they later or fire but were suspending, they're like, hey, you saved the day on those coke dealers.
Speaker 2: But now it's none of that. You know.
Speaker 5: What happened is Bruce Willis read the script and he was like, can we add a scene where I jump into the water and taste the coke?
Speaker 1: Because this isn't really a Bruce Whose.
Speaker 7: Coach do you think they had on set? That was probably aren't on mil coons? Dude, he's probably supplanting.
Speaker 1: All day, right, Maybe cocaine Bob Evan showed up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna ask.
Speaker 2: You know, he ain't far behind, man, You know he ain't far behind.
Speaker 5: Is there a tie between those two? Are none? And uh oh Bob.
Speaker 1: Cocaine Bob?
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, off the top of my brain, all nothing's coming to mind. And uh, I think we might be looking at warring factions of cocaine everlord or cocaine drug lords.
Speaker 1: That's another twist I thought he was.
Speaker 2: He might show well stand by.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now the only thing I can I can say that he did produce relatives of cocaine.
Speaker 2: Bob's Inner Circle.
Speaker 7: Is that Once upon a Time in America, which has de Niro and and it also has Tuesday World.
Speaker 1: Oh that's giveaway.
Speaker 5: That's the movie where the chick from What Queen for a Dream gets like raped in the car. It's a pretty brutal, pretty brutal movie.
Speaker 2: Well that that. I don't know, Sarah. I have never seen it.
Speaker 5: Raccoon for a Dream. I'm talking about Jennifer Connley.
Speaker 2: Ah, not familiar.
Speaker 5: No Labyrinth.
Speaker 2: Oh that Jennifer Connley.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, yeah, she was in this movie. She was very young and there's a very disturbing scene with her. Something happens and it's like, you know, it's Robed and Arrow. I'm pretty sure. I'm does anybody in the chat know that movie? Pretty sure?
Speaker 2: I've heard of it.
Speaker 5: Oh you haven't seen it?
Speaker 2: No, No, I've never seen it now, huh Okay, it's.
Speaker 7: Uh no Jennifer Connelly. But I just oh, Jared Letto was in a dude, get the fuck out of here, dude.
Speaker 5: What I don't remember that? He must he must have been tiny.
Speaker 2: Not. This is post fight club, dude, This is right post fight club.
Speaker 5: Oh you're talking about Requiem. Yes, he's the main Okay, I think you're talking about what's a ton of time? Oh no, no, no, you've seen what's a ton of time in America. Let's get this.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I've never seen that either. Now, okay, well it's gonna be for two here on both of these films their JJ.
Speaker 1: You need to watch Requiem for a Dream. If you think the full flaccid penis shot was bad, just wait till you watch Requiem for a Dream.
Speaker 7: And they go ask to ask, well, I mean, look, if it's done with morning, I can look away.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with that.
Speaker 7: They just come at you right off, rip right in the opening credits, dick right in your face. I'm like, what's going on, guys, let's let's not do it's PG.
Speaker 2: It's PG.
Speaker 5: She's talking about a metaphorical dick in the face. With Requiem, there is no penis.
Speaker 2: They go ask to ask, I'm on guard. I'm on guard just in case.
Speaker 1: Okay, good.
Speaker 2: After those initial sequence we saw in the introduction, we see the you know, ship pops off. They're chasing the serial killer on a high speed chase, and we see the apt We don't get to see the result of that chase really what happened until the end. But we see Bruce Willison, his father who's the captain of homicide detectives there in Pittsburgh, pe d we see, you know, he's dead and Bruce Willis is mangled and as we saw in that Diehard clip, he had a little knee brace on that. That's to make sure you knew that he was still healing from that leg injury. But anyhow, yeah, two years later, right, so we uh, we see these things going and we do fin That's one of the things I like, we see the whole at the end of the film.
Speaker 7: It brings us, brings it all home for us, right with that sequence. But as a result of that, Bruce Willis is fired, and he's also in the pro not fired, he's he's essentially demoted to river patrol, right, but he uh is part he's testifying against his partner, right. That's that's kind of one of the other reasons he's on the outs with the department is because he witnessed his cousin. Again it's a big family feud, right, witnesses cousin beats the ship out of somebody to a camera.
Speaker 2: Right, yep, did he flatter that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was disapointing. That out to me. I said, if JJ hasn't seen that, he's gonna put it on the screen, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Somebody and on that, now, give me one second here on that and hold that goes.
Speaker 11: So, so, how how are all of those little wave ripples?
Speaker 2: How are those so perfectly matching what's in the video? All the all the spersial patterns look the same. This is like saying that my butthole is your butthole because they're similar, right, it's not we don't have the same butthole.
Speaker 9: Because of that, you're using butthole a lot of context.
Speaker 5: You're talking about buttholes making everyone feel weird, and that's the point.
Speaker 2: That's the star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lucy, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Some out buttholes making things all weird around here.
Speaker 5: It gets normal after a while. It's weird the first time, but she's lived here for a while. I don't even notice anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh. I think it's a great bit.
Speaker 1: I think there's there's actually a b hole twist in this movie. Wait till I get to it.
Speaker 5: She keeps building this up good.
Speaker 7: Well, we we see after two years later, after the events that Bruce Willis's father dies and that chase of the serial killer that gets away the pole Sholl strangler suddenly again with the poul Show Strangler's back and uh, we see that he's murking, uh Bruce's ex girlfriends, right, and that's when we see him pull up the Neville Island.
Speaker 2: In the clip we saw earlier.
Speaker 7: That's the first victim, right, But again we kind of get introduced before that though, to him testifying against his cousin, who then jumps jumps off a bridge as we see, but then comes back later, you know, and a later twist right is and uh, but it's just at the testimony against his cousin, the sentencing hearing for his cousin's crimes. There we see the whole storyline common fold about this Patsy, right, this Kesser, Kesser fellow, I don't want to be here, uncle, Nick.
Speaker 2: You're a better man than I am.
Speaker 10: Kid, They got the guy that killed your puppet bring right now?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 10: What is this?
Speaker 2: His name is Kesser? What the hell is this? Nick?
Speaker 3: You couldn't even lift those women to abductive.
Speaker 2: We have an eyewitness somped up a body. The hell's going on here?
Speaker 3: Nick, even you said it was a cop.
Speaker 2: It could be. Now we have a witness that said it wasn't. What are you gonna tell me it did? That's going classic, you know Patsy situation.
Speaker 7: Oh, we got the eyewitness and then we see them, we hear them later they describe the evidence, and it's kind of the same kind of tropes, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because they this supposed bad guy that's done all this stuff. They show up to his hotel room and they have like all this stuff laid out. Oh look here's the gun, scept it doesn't have his prints on it. Oh look, here goes this, or goes that, and it's like, this guy's totally just been set up.
Speaker 7: Right, And we talk about serial killers a lot whenever we can be in on these matters or Julia, and can you name one that doesn't fit this mold where they just attribute a swath of killings to the killer without any actual evidence for those individual crimes.
Speaker 1: Right, That's that happens more often than we even realize. Like I was just talking to Phil Phil and I was trying to, you know, talk to him a little bit about the program to kill stuff, and it's like they just want to get a bad guy. They just need a face to put the crimes on. So now you have a bad guy. It doesn't even matter if it like everybody wants Ted Bundy to be the bad guy, but there was shit going on where he couldn't even been in two places at one time. It doesn't matter, though, right, because we've got a bad guy exactly.
Speaker 7: No, the facts don't fit when the objective facts, the known knowns do not fit the crimes of this that you're putting on this person. Look at tet Kazinski, right. They never connected him to any one of those packages. They never described how he traveled to Salt Lake City, how he traveled to Denver. There was never anything argued by the fads of the state there and the prosecution, and they just said he did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They did that with Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy too, where the victims were either like in another town or another like miles away and like that. But it doesn't matter. Forget everything, you know, it has to be them because we said so, they're the bad guy.
Speaker 7: Back to the fight Club author Chuck Palinook's father, Fred Palinokee, he was murked along with this lady he met on a classifight I had there in Letal County just south of Moscow, Idaho. While the same muppets that are prosecuting Brian Coburger, you know, falsely and making up shit there too, right, it's kind of their remo. But they convicted that dude, Dale Shackleford for the murder of his ex wife and Fred Palinoake and the lady that they claimed was his dead ex wife and the burn up cabin that was shot and then burn up in a cabin had a uterus. Dale shackle for his ex wife demonstrably had her uterus removed in a hys directed years prior. So facts don't matter in a lot of these cases. What they convicted that man that they convicted that man from murder of a woman that had a uterus, when the woman that they were convicted the woman he was on trial for murder and did not have as facts don't matter, man, this is this is not These are not important details.
Speaker 5: It was a wondering uterus. See our series on mental illness to know what.
Speaker 1: That is, wandering uterus or not. That's how blatantly they cover up ship. It's like they don't even have the right, fucking dead body. They don't even care.
Speaker 5: Well, it wasn't Hitler's the suicide.
Speaker 2: They got their man. They got their man.
Speaker 1: What was the Hitler body?
Speaker 5: I think the body they claimed committed suicide that was supposed to be Hitler was a woman. Shut up, it's what's in the pipeline. I'm not sure if that's true.
Speaker 2: See you look at this ship there. There's an unclassified Russian report stating that I think is the source of that originally, but i'd like to you know, I'm happy to believe it. I like to see more evidence because I don't think Hitler died. I'm just saying I don't know there was a woman body there or not either. That could just be them Ruskies.
Speaker 5: Gerald Hall's backing me up. Jjson back off. Yeah, there's a report that says that, you know, I just yeah, I didn't know the details.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you've scrolled through the well, I just scrolled.
Speaker 7: I'm a big proponent of scrolling through the FBI files just to see what they're not saying specifically. But you know, like Edward Edwards, when they just won't release any of them, that's what they're not saying. They won't say a fucking word about ed. I should tell you something. You know, usually when someone dies, they released their file, including Oriental James Simpson learned a lot from that one. But within the the matters of Hitler or Shitler as I call him, he uh, the FBI I was had pictures, they were convinced he was living down in Argentina.
Speaker 2: It's in the file. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So whether that woman was or that body was female or not, I mean there's I've seen new stuff.
Speaker 7: Now, right my point, I think like that's introduced to get people disputing if that was a female body or not. Meanwhile, we have photographs and eyewitness reports of Shitler.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is is like they don't have to have the right dead body. They don't have to explain how somebody could be two places at one time. They don't have to explain that at all. They don't have to explain like did you ever listen to the Clown and the Candyman podcast?
Speaker 2: Jj I, I have seen the documentary, only.
Speaker 5: It's actually got more in it than the podcast does.
Speaker 1: Right, well, good, it's a network. All of these serial killers, in my opinion, run off.
Speaker 7: A network, absolutely absolutely, And I document that on my Thursday's program quite frequently relative to matters of Idaho, as I was just describing, because Idaho, they try to tell folks this is the official narrative that Brian Coberger ran into a house he'd never been to, with a car, four or five cars parked out front, depending on the accounts, all the lights on, in the middle of the in the early morning hours, stabbed a bunch of folks, you know, Buffalo Jared my old stocker slash almost pr repstyles sat He didn't. I don't think Coburger wanted to wear their skin is a human coat. But he stabbed a bunch of people, a bunch of times, over one hundred stabbings, four people, two rooms, traversing a home he's never been in, and did so in less than night approximately ninety seconds I think ninety three seconds.
Speaker 1: See that shit just does not make any fucking sense to me whatsoever. It's like stuff doesn't even have to make logical fucking sense. Ninety seconds.
Speaker 2: He did all that, and then he cleaned it up somehow. But he did that somehow, Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, See that's why I still want to do an episode with you on Scott Peterson because the more I learned about that when the less sense it makes too.
Speaker 5: She used to make fun of me, Well, I did, used to make fun of him.
Speaker 7: I would certainly enjoy that. Man, we'll have to book that when your post maternity times are up there. And I actually just got a request for a John be a Ramsey show and I was thinking of you as well to join me on that. I was gonnavite you on that, and tonight, be quite honest with you, I thought about that case when watching this film.
Speaker 2: Did you the stun gun?
Speaker 7: No one talks about the stun gun wounds and the fact there was no stun gun in the Ramsey house.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: Also, in addition to this, they just had that sick convention last week at Denver Crime con those sick focks celebrating crime, propagandizing everybody.
Speaker 2: In the process. But sadly, sadly.
Speaker 7: Mister ram because he was there hyping authorom Labs about solving his daughter's case. And I'm not saying he's not deceived. He may very royal maybe, but he's not guilty in his daughter's murder. And the grand jury had decided that as well.
Speaker 1: You think he's not guilty in any way whatsoever.
Speaker 7: I think he's guilty, most likely baseball all available evidence i've seen, he's guilty. With the grand jury recommended the charges for putting his daughter into a dangerous environment. Right, he didn't, he didn't do it, he didn't know it, and then he abstracted and the aftermath he obstructed because he didn't. He didn't, you know, he didn't want to get blamed for So that is that is what the jury, grand jury decided.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, somebody put in the comments just now he was pimping her out, and I agree with that. I did a series, well, not really a series. I did like two or three episodes on John Benney. I'd love to talk to you about it.
Speaker 2: Well, I would, I would, Oh go ahead, man, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I mean I think he was pimping her out, like I think the Wonderland Raids all of that connected.
Speaker 5: McGowan does a pretty good job of.
Speaker 2: I don't discount these theories. I definitely don't discount these theories that that Evangelical church is very suspect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Patsy is pretty fucking suspect.
Speaker 5: Well, and also you got to think about and I don't like saying this it's still hard for me. But you got to think about Hunter S. Thompson, where he was traveling in the circles he was rubbing up against in that time and especially.
Speaker 7: Not easy easy, So not rubbing, not rubbing socializing with maybe Thomson rubbing anything. You know, that guy was a sick fuck you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: We won't bring up eight millimeter again in the in the next episode with you.
Speaker 2: So well, you know there's a lot of me said about the John bin A Ramsey. Well, let me say about Hunter S. Thompson, you know, Johnny Depp's buddy there, but no one talks about the stun gun. There was never a they didn't have a stun gun. There was no record of the Ramsey's purchasing a stun gun has never found. The rope that is now being addressed with the DNA stuff of the crime con that they had clearly had evidence was tied around young John Benet that that has no that did not originate in the home. So the elements of the crime that doesn't get focused on as a result, But the stun gun. What are your thoughts on the stun gun situation there?
Speaker 1: Well, I think she was killed somewhere else and then she was deposited in.
Speaker 2: The home later on, and well that makes the most sense, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They had to do like a sloppy cover job to explain why the fact she was dead. But actually think she died at the White Christmas party the night before. I think they were having a fucking eyes wide shut, fucking elite Boulder Society party, accidentally killed her, and then they deposited her dead body into the Ramsey home at a later time.
Speaker 2: That seems very plausible. It does.
Speaker 7: But the one thing that and I like to focus on is the sun gun. No one explains the sun gun marks on John Beney.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's because at the Christmas party they were probably taking turns on her, fucking tasing her be hole and doing all kinds of fucked up shit, and then accidentally killed her, and then they took the body home, came up with the story. Patsy wrote the ransom note, it's in her hand, and they had to do this big, sloppy cover job because they had a corpse they had to account for.
Speaker 7: I argue about eighty two percent of those statements, man, But again, you know, people want to blame the Ramseys and there's a lot of theories out there, you know, attributing various aspects of guilt to them, but no one explains very very important characteristics of this crime. And that is not only where did that rope come from? Not to mention, they're playing these authorm DNA games with it, but no one, no one wants to address these matters.
Speaker 2: They just they gloss over it. There is no stun gun. There are no stun guns in Colorado. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, there are pictures of John Benet alive at the Ramsey home, earlier pictures taken during like the summer months, where she has stun gun marks on her legs, and so it's not the first time they fucking did that shit to her.
Speaker 7: There's also a picture there's also a picture earlier that day without a stun gun mark on her neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I think that whoever's doing it, uh, they had been doing it to her for a while, because there's, you know, the pictures of her where she looks like, in my opinion, that something had been going on long before they actually killed her.
Speaker 2: It's possible. I'm open to those ideas, man, for sure.
Speaker 7: No, you bring up some reasonable points, and but we see that as the mo tonight though, right in tonight's program of the film, here tonight we see that the Polish Shell strangler, then the return of the Polishell strangler, because they're like, oh, it's not the same dude. He was strangling folks, this one's shooting folks. Well, I assure you Edward. When Edwards shot strangled, you know he did, he did all these things.
Speaker 1: Well that I was gonna say that that was one of the turning points in the movie for me. When they show Bruce Willis and he's doing the TV interview and he's like, how come they never bring up the fact that all of the bodies were taste by a like a police issued stun gun. And I was like, ah, now we're getting into the conspiratorial part.
Speaker 7: Well, we see that's that's so we see Beef starting off all internally around all these matters. There's always some factors interceding here, and it's usually Dennis Farina, Bruce Willis's uncle, the captain, the other captain we see and we learned later why that is. But we see him being the primary force in intervening and shutting shit down internally right throughout the film. But you're right, Bruce Willis that is what he's on outs for because he's he's saying, you know, he's calling him as he season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, No. I liked that part because I felt like that's when it started to get pretty conspiratorial.
Speaker 2: Well, good news, man, I got that right here. This is it sixteen months ago.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it. I didn't murder anybody. This witness is line. He never laid eyes on me.
Speaker 12: At least one member of the Pittsburgh Police Department agreed with the accused. Detective Thomas Hardy didn't earn any new friends with this statement to the press.
Speaker 3: No, I do not think Kisser is the killer.
Speaker 2: The Kissers the pats. There was information that was not admitted in this case is can you tell us what that is? All the women were stung with police issue tasers. Two of the women were called from police call boxes.
Speaker 10: Tommy, all the women were abducted from as.
Speaker 2: Coming to the police. That's not copted.
Speaker 12: Did you know an official police denied parties activisations at as. For Douglas Kesser, the controversy has not changed the outcome.
Speaker 2: He has been sentenced to death in the electric chair, pump pump bump, typical, typical.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no shit.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of.
Speaker 7: Evidences being ignored there, Huh. I argue that's the case for almost every Smiley Faced Killer victim crime and and many many other of these kind of occult ritual homicides if you will, uh, because that's what the Smiley Faced Killer victims are. It's ritual human sacrifice, and they're doing so in a ritualistic manner within these occult groups.
Speaker 2: Whynot. But I argue there's oftentimes details ignored.
Speaker 7: So that Dakota James case at Neville Island in twenty seventeen, like the film is say Neville Island on the first on that body dump, the Dakota James real life one. Well, like I said, Cyril wecked famous from pathologists. In fact, he used to be a pathologist of Alligating County in Pittsburgh. There medical examiner and lawyer Strange Combo, very sharp man. He did a study on all the autopsy results and photos and pointed out it's obviously like this man was obviously at ligature marks around his neck, and the official autopsy's like no, no, no, nothing to see here, and literally you can see the pictures.
Speaker 2: It's that obvious.
Speaker 7: And he was gone for forty days, so he was held in you know, hostage and torture. So we see a lot of details that get ignored because Pittsburgh PT says accident, right.
Speaker 1: But that's what's going on in the movie too, right, Like it doesn't even matter about any of the evidence. And I was actually going to say on something you mentioned earlier that came out of like the Program to Kill Handbook, is that a lot of these guys are trained to kill with weapons of opportunity to make the crimes look unrelated or unconnected. So like you might have a sleugh that gets strangled in a slew that gets like shot, and then a sleugh that gets like battered in the head. Like they they literally tell you to use weapons of opportunity to make it look random, even though it's the same.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and that's that's also in the CIA handbook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, can I.
Speaker 2: Get a copy.
Speaker 5: I'll send you the.
Speaker 2: I feared since you were not Bill Cole, but you'd have it on deck, so I apprecire that.
Speaker 5: I might have wrotten some of those notes or not.
Speaker 2: The uh no, So Edward and Edwards, he burnt, he burnt victims, he strangled victims, he shot victims. You know, so we see all that out of the same color tonight.
Speaker 7: Again the police want to say, oh, it's a different m but again we know that that's not the case.
Speaker 2: Example after example.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they they're actually told to do it that way to make it look random.
Speaker 2: So we got we got the handbook it right there.
Speaker 1: But that's that's what I thought of when you mentioned that, like, oh, well, these cases can't be connected, even though it's probably the same serial killer. They actually say that in the movie, like the Polish Strangler can't be this guy because this guy's shooting his victims and it's like, okay, but he's using the same fucking dumb sides and he's going after the same type of thing the way right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm glad you said that, ma'am. I have that clip right here. Overt stand back please.
Speaker 13: Thirteen shot in the pomp small caliber in the water forty eight hours less twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: She's been dead forty eight though somebody held on to it before they mailed it. Thank you, Jack fucking web. Who the fuck is this guy?
Speaker 7: So we see that when you're explaining there, and we also see Bruce Willis pop in with some detective workout of left field, and again that's relative to the Smiley Faced Killer stuff too. So, like I said to Coda, James was held for forty days before he you know, from when he went missing to when he was found. And again police had searched Neville Island earlier that morning a few hours prior, saw video camera from news footage, so he was not there at that time. So another incident was a case out of New York City. Patrick McNeil, he like this body he'd said was held was dead over you know, twenty four hours for being dumped. Well, Patrick McNeil had fly larvae in his that had started growing in his groin area, which can only occur outside of water, and it can only occur after X amount of time being dead, So then they knew he was dead before he went the water versus x amount of time. So you know, there was a lot of details that that probably do get ignored in a lot of cases till today. Again not just smiley Faced killer stuff. But I you know, I was kind of chuckling when I see those elements being mentioned in this film. Obviously I didn't pick it up on it as a thirteen year old and I seen in the first but you know, watching it now, I'm like, oh wow, that's that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, No, I agree. I think they They threw a couple of little things in there that are and the fact that his whole family being on the police department, and like the way that they're covering shit up as things go along.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: That happens all the time.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 7: And it's not just family, it's other other you know, connecting principles between folks. But yeah, certainly your family, absolutely.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: I actually have a clip for that. What are you doing here all the barslad? Just doing some old friends? You don't have any old friends down here. You would know that better than you. Uh, it's going back. Yeah, old friends can damn it.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker. Nick.
Speaker 10: He was into PAULI show files.
Speaker 8: What that is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Nothing papers.
Speaker 7: There's an old Italian saying, Tommy, don't scald your tongue on another man's suit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it isn't what I was saying. Never listened to all the Italian sayings. I knew this was gonna happen the minute I seen you at that body. I knew it was gonna happen. You just won't let go. Who do you want to do?
Speaker 3: They' gonna go land on some bed for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: My father's in the grave two years.
Speaker 10: The guy that killed your father is wasting away in West fucking Now, what do you want?
Speaker 1: I've killed my.
Speaker 3: Father and you know it. Kids are never had the praise for this.
Speaker 2: You go over Kesser.
Speaker 5: I want to know why, God damn it.
Speaker 9: He was convicted by a jury of his peers based on having it.
Speaker 3: What you answer me, I'm telling you I loved your.
Speaker 2: Father, Tommy, and I well, Julia, they got him by a jar of his peers.
Speaker 1: Staying right there, that old bullshit fack.
Speaker 7: We do, and we do get that a couple of times of the film, though, Right yeah, because I have another clip mentioning the air tight case they had against Kesser.
Speaker 8: Antipe case. Kessel was a drum drifted, no alibi at all. He confessed to the murder of a man we believe was his accomplice, said it was a self defense, but he.
Speaker 2: Denied any connection to Polish Hill.
Speaker 8: However, we recovered evidence from the murdered women in Kessa's motel room.
Speaker 2: Along with the gun that killed Benzodi.
Speaker 5: Then why does Hardy think that Kesser was fright?
Speaker 2: It's a nice convenient orgy of evidence, right, right.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I was saying, like, Oh, they showed up in his hotel room and they have all the stuff laid out on the bed, right the gun did this? Did that? They have a witness who's a fucking crackhead, nothing.
Speaker 7: Right there one night with standard your standard compromise witness.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I do think that's interesting because again, I don't you know, when you're looking at the folks you've made this film, you're like, wait a second.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I think my theory.
Speaker 5: Which when are we going to get to that?
Speaker 1: It's in the middle of the movie. Are we ready to get to it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't what's the middle of the movie. How far into it are we?
Speaker 2: Which scene are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: It's right after Bruce Willis has sex with horse Face McGillicuddy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're not quite there yet.
Speaker 7: We're not quite there yet, because we see we've seen the first victim, which was which turns out to be Bruce's ex girlfriend.
Speaker 2: We see a second victim the same way. The third turns out to be his prom date from years back.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: So they start looking at Bruce right, they're like, wait a second, yourebody, And that's when he hooks up with a homegirl right run around that same time, right.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, she literally signed her death Moren't you think an internal affairs investigator would have been a little smarter.
Speaker 1: It's worse face.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm just saying that that part of the movie. I was always thinking he knew at that point that they're targeting people he'd been intimate with, so he kind of threw her.
Speaker 7: If you look at his comments, he knew the entire time he was when he was banging her, he knew he knew that something was up because he when every the two previous scenes that he'd seen his uncle there, Dennis Farina, the police captain. He comments about her and says, you don't know nothing about her. Huh, I don't believe it, or something like.
Speaker 2: That, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: So he was already he was on to his uncle already. He just you know, if you look at the statements he's making to him, because.
Speaker 2: That is a twist. That's one that's so.
Speaker 7: The first twist though we get is after his partner and cousin jumps off that bridge, the one he was testifying against in that trial for beating that dude into a coma. Well, that dude's younger brothers other cousin disappears and then suddenly he comes back, but he comes back in a very strange time. We played two clips for y'all in regardless of that, then we'll get us into that the twist that you're talking about there.
Speaker 2: Julia Workers discovered the victim.
Speaker 11: Earlier this evening in the Ohio River near the Shenango Steel Works, her nude body wrapped in a sheet. Police have identified her as Cheryl Putnam of Manesseent Police detective say that miss Putnam, a stewardess for Transi Stairlines, was apparently forcefully abducted from her own apartment before being taken to another location where she was murdered. The brutal crime reminds many Pittsburgh residents of the Polish Hill stranglings two years ago. Homicide detective Edward Eiler had this descent.
Speaker 10: There's absolutely no connection here other than the victim of a female Caucasian persuasion. The Polish Hill victims were strangled Cheryl, Butdham was shot at close range.
Speaker 11: Douglas Kesser maintains his innocence.
Speaker 2: Couldn't be the same killer. How dare you infer otherwise?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 7: That was the second victim on the return right, and then all of a sudden we get we get kind of uh, throw you through a loop, they give you a curve ball.
Speaker 2: Don't move. You picked the wrong house to rob a So will you kidding? Tommy?
Speaker 5: You ain't got nothing worth stealing.
Speaker 2: It's been a long time, Haidi Fly's boyfriend Tom Sizemore.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say he must like working with this guy because he brought him back for natural born killers. But he kind of let him be himself more in that role.
Speaker 2: Did you see she's in that new Charlie Sheen documentary Who is Heidie Flies?
Speaker 5: Didn't she die?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: She looks near death. She looks like the crid keeper.
Speaker 5: I swear to go, I'm having I'm having a Mandela right now. I thought she died recently.
Speaker 7: You think you're thinking maybe Deverge and Palfrey, Oh, the Madam the DC Madam.
Speaker 5: Maybe that might get your DC madam's crust.
Speaker 7: Well, it's interesting in that old Chuck Estevez there, Charlie Sheen at the time when he's now admitted to being, you know, doing a bunch of crack and sucking a bunch of dick. That's the same time he was running around with Bill Hicks, Alex Slash, Alex Jones.
Speaker 5: I'm glad.
Speaker 2: I'm glad, same time frame up here, you know. See they do.
Speaker 7: They were inseparable for a number of years as too. Charlie Sheen needs to come on Info Wars being a nine to eleven truth.
Speaker 5: And and that's right before his professional career tanked, by the way, almost.
Speaker 1: You guys are blowing my brain hole.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad, I'm glad to hear it. Man. You know this, I promised a barn burner say this is.
Speaker 1: Still Chuck Estevez besties with Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: For a number of years. Yeah.
Speaker 7: For they used to do videos together like on early YouTube is like pound around on the back porch and alibill, fuck.
Speaker 2: Off, did you get kicked up?
Speaker 5: Everybody's well, everybody's commenting like we're done. Uh see all that?
Speaker 2: Anybody I just checked them. I'm going ago, we were good. What was it?
Speaker 5: Would we say?
Speaker 2: Now? I'd probably played too many clips.
Speaker 7: I thought I could get away with it because these older films are kind of just on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Well, I wish there's the way we could tell these people to switch over to twixter or Rumble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me let me do that.
Speaker 1: Oh they kicked this off YouTube.
Speaker 5: It looks like it. Everybody's commenting like that. Oh here's a Rumble person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I just dropped something in the YouTube chat on my chat.
Speaker 1: It's because we used Charlie Sheen's government name.
Speaker 5: I think it's because he said Alex Jones was Bill Hicks. I never did.
Speaker 7: It might be because we just came back up, dude, I didn't played a clip in a few minutes, and after the last clip I played, we were live and then we just can't.
Speaker 2: So you might be onto something, sir.
Speaker 1: I did not know they were friends.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well maybe maybe maybe folks are supposed to forget about that, paying no attention to Bill Hicks, Alex Jones hanging out with Charlie Sheen.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe that's why he's so into Tranny, who's brother.
Speaker 2: Charlie's Emilio, Emelio the Mighty Duckman.
Speaker 7: Really yeah, I've heard, well, I don't know exactly know where he lives, but I've I've heard tales.
Speaker 2: I've heard some stories of the.
Speaker 5: Neighborhood when you're out on your morning jog.
Speaker 2: No, no, but I did. I.
Speaker 7: You know, every time I'm in the Yellow Springs, which is about eight miles from a year, I do look for that alien in shailing cargo cult bastard of Chappelle every time there to yell. You know, I'm Rick James, bitch. You know, you just got to yell at him. It's just it's mandatory.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: That's where he lives. He's got a farm there. That's where his comedy club is that. You know, they got a big spot in town there. Now it's not a it's a little you know, it's a tiny town square. You can't miss the Chappelle comedy club and smoke shop. But yeah, dude, the Martin Sheen's from Dayton, Ohio. I believe Martin Estevez there, and I believe Charlie and Amelia both live back in this I know Amelia Estevez lives in this region, back in the Dayton area. But anyhow, before we got I got a sidetracked in the tales of Bill Hicks and Alex Jones doing possibly doing crack and sucking dick with Charlie Sheen, And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was was that what it was.
Speaker 2: I didn't get into the details.
Speaker 7: Of well, I mean, we started this conversation off with this comment, man, there's only one it's this male dick.
Speaker 2: There's no female dicks there.
Speaker 5: So by YouTube again, go ahead, and.
Speaker 7: You canceled, canceled this whole program at this point, right, I mean, it looks like something we lost a few folks with the time out there, but it looks like we're back up to the almost where we were rapping for But y'all, uh, I don't notice the clips or what. But I only I only got a couple more of those clips anyhow, so we'll try them out because again, but well I was playing clips. Fine, we were, and I was checking it out making sure it wasn't you know, banning us and you might be onto something. And we were good until I started talking about Alex Jones.
Speaker 5: My not friends in the industry are onto you.
Speaker 7: So that is the next twist we see though, is that internal affairs investigation, and he and they started putting the pieces together. The PD does right, including his uncle. I'm like, oh, wait a second, he knows all these girls. They're all his ex girlfriends, right, not.
Speaker 2: Listening to me?
Speaker 10: I am telling you that there was absolutely no connection between Paulish.
Speaker 2: Hill and these new girls. And if you print one hint of that in your newspaper, I am knocking you off this. You understand, you get shipped from us from now well, goodbye, God damn it. The tip checked out.
Speaker 10: Hardy went to high school with a Cabriezi date. That's two out of three. Nick, if we dig I bet we can tie him to Cheryl Puttingham. You want me to bring him in, No, couldn't hold him with what we've got anyway. But we can't put him under review. I'm calling internal affairs. You can't do an ia hearing unless he's been under closer veilance for at least two weeks.
Speaker 2: He's been under surveillance for three weeks. Close surveillance doesn't get any closer. Hello, this is the teller.
Speaker 7: Hahaha, doesn't get any closer. Really got a little jab in there because they're banging, right, you were mentioning that Bruce and old Sarah Jessica Parker, you know, shacked up.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And they find we find out she's not the detective she said she was.
Speaker 7: She's actually a Pennsylvania State Police internal affairs investigator, right, with a different name.
Speaker 1: Yes, so is this the part? Is this where I can reveal my big sery?
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am. I was gonna ask you, do you need a drum roll?
Speaker 1: Well, they tell you. They tell you right straight up after they have sex. She said I have something I need to tell you.
Speaker 5: And he says, I'm pregnant. How do you know already? No, that's never what you want to hear in bed.
Speaker 2: That's aggressive.
Speaker 1: I have her peace, right, she probably does.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say she said, I'm a man. I mean, well, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: That's the twist. He says, you're secretly a man. He says that, Yes, Yes, that's what the whole movie's about. This movie is a whole, entire presentation to tell the world. Sarah Jessica park Oh, I was joking.
Speaker 2: Is is that really what she said? I missed that altogether. I was joking. Just now, is that really what she says?
Speaker 5: She just watched it today.
Speaker 1: Yes, the whole movie is to tell you Sarah Jessica Parker is a man.
Speaker 5: Well it's a bonus, a boner.
Speaker 2: I would bring that up, and we're down again on YouTube, so fuck.
Speaker 1: But yeah. No, they're laying in bed right after they get done having sex, and she says, I have something to tell you, and Bruce Willis goes, you're secretly a man, and she was like, no, I have a four year old or some shit like that. Why the fuck would they put that in there? Everybody knows she's a dude.
Speaker 5: Bruce was dropping hints spread town.
Speaker 1: That's the fucking whole plot of the movie, right there.
Speaker 7: You know you say that, you say that, and the first thing that comes to my brain hole, ma'am is. There was an interview about six or seven years back with that one actress that plays in the you know, the movie where there's a bunch of kids killing kids from the author that live in Sandy Hook.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 7: I don't remember which one the blonde she did, Blonde lady. They were killing folks. They have like a big arena and they kill folks and there's like what he Harris is there games Hunger Games. Yes, written by written written by the author. She resided in Sandy Hook, Connecticut, just saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, and she has a penis.
Speaker 5: That's not surprising.
Speaker 2: Has a penis apparently to the author as a penis. I'm not sure that is, but maybe she does. But so the blonde hair girl, what's her name?
Speaker 5: The main character, Yes, jaylaw Jennifer law.
Speaker 7: Sue Lawrence, Jennifer Lawrence. Okay, Jennifer Lawrence does an interview around that time, and uh, she makes it. Some of the person makes the jokes to her about having it was Chris Pratt. They're doing one on one opposite each other, and they're joking about her having a penis for like a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: It's an ongoing joke.
Speaker 5: Told you well, I mean they all do it, like Lady Gaga did it. I guess Miley Cyrus just did it on stage.
Speaker 1: Have you seen her recently?
Speaker 2: The Lady Gaga.
Speaker 5: That's absolutely a dude abs fucking sign me up.
Speaker 7: It looks more like a dude dude when it goes du drag, it looks more it looks more realistic in the right gender than it does when it's doing whatever else.
Speaker 2: Is doing h have you seen your dude drag? Have you seen him do drag? Yeah, even puts on he puts on like the fake stubbles and ship. Dude. It's weird, dude.
Speaker 1: But yeah, No, that's what I think this movie is is trying to tell us the real conspiracy is that Sarah Jessica Parker has a penis.
Speaker 5: You heard it here, folks.
Speaker 2: You may not be wrong, ma'am. You may not be wrong.
Speaker 1: Why would they put that line in there?
Speaker 2: Well, if we're gonna.
Speaker 7: Play this game of transvestigations, I mean, Matthew Broderick kind of looks like like a lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got some feminine features.
Speaker 7: Harry soft features. And you're you're listening to this from a man who started growing a beard at the age of forty. I didn't have facial hair before then, not just a beard. I went to basic training at the age of seventeen. The I remember, like they make you go to the bathroom when you're like on a march in there in the bathroom and the barracks, and you gotta have your razor, your and your I just kind of did a U turn and got and went back out.
Speaker 2: You know, Well, they saw it, you know what I mean. They're like, I seen you know. The guy starts yelling at me to shave, putting his finger in mine, stuff like that, you gotta shave, you boy. And I'm like, all right, dude, I got no hair. But you can't argue there. I'm like, oh shit, I'm literally just shaving a bear face, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: But you know, so when I say he's got solid features, dude, he's got solid features. Yes, I've been looking at some non some non bearded face for many decades, and that man, Matthew Broderick, I'm not buying it.
Speaker 1: Well, I think in Ferris Bueller he looks quite feminine to me.
Speaker 5: Well, did they have kids together, because this would make more sense.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 7: I don't know about Let's let's be honest about this kid situation. You know, first and foremost, let's look at Obama's you know, their kids look like they're best friends. The Obama's best friends, the ones that lived at the White House for a while, the one that gave allegedly gave birth, the woman allegedly was the doctor that gave birth to them kids. Estrangely, them kids look exactly like those those best friends of the Obama, So there's no pictures of Michelle being pregnant to say, like, you know, these are all narratives.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to believe the folks.
Speaker 7: You know, they could have kids and not have given birth them, but you know, like to see some evidence if that was, like, I don't know they have any kids. I don't they may be the case they do, I'm not sure, but even then I'd like to see evidence of where those kids came from.
Speaker 1: It's like when we talked about with the OJ case, I think that you know, Nicole is also a PENI owner. I don't think that those are her kids.
Speaker 5: Megan Kelly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a lot, a lot of a lot of factors in there. Huh yeah, I mean these things because again, well here's the deal. Once you get I'm open to all these ideas for the foremost, like we all as brain holes, right, because once your propaganda is still level were propaganda is, it's it's difficult to discern what is and what is not fiction. When you start looking at some details. They may sound preposterous, but you're like, you know, there maybe some evidence of it, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, was that even a funny thing to say, like when this movie came out? What year did this movie come out? I mean, he.
Speaker 7: This was this was before this Bill Clinton signs the Defensive Marriage Acting. What nineteen ninety four? This is nineteen This is the nineteen ninety three cinematic masterpiece. So not even the Democrats were going to accept that kind of commentary in the films back then.
Speaker 5: See they have twins, by the way, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: They definitely definitely an experiment they did in vitro. Yeah, that's kids.
Speaker 7: The odds of getting to getting more than one baby, and in vitro is very high because they put so many eggs in you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they put so many eggs in a surrogate. Yeah, with her penis. They took. They took. That's how they got the twins because they're not identical.
Speaker 7: So they were on the topic of transvestigations, ma'am, insects in the city because that was used to shift and fundamentally alter the aspects of society and numerous regards, including the behaviors in which I'm gonna go ahead and call them horrors operate and uh, you know, everyone in there looks pretty dudely to me. Kim control most specifically, I don't want to hear that she was topless in police Academy. I don't want to hear she's posed nude and Playboy. All these things can be photoshopped and then enhanced for you know whatnot some regard, you know, altered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 1: Dude one hundred Sandra Bullock.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but look Kim Cantrall, she's enormous. Yeah, they would never put her. I am in my transvestigations, you know, looking at some of these matters. So I'm like, oh, that's interesting, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 7: I don't go too too wild off the deepmon about it, but I do try to understand that there's probably some element of this that is president in Hollywood with this transgender nonsense. You know, it's it came from somewhere before it's bill into society, and it seems to be part of the route is in that element of society. And we see that with them adopting kids from Africa. Charlie Stirn's like, hey, young African kids, kids come to America. Congratulations, you're Americans. Now you're also a girl now, congratulations. So you know, we see we see it manifesting the numerous capacities within that same crowd. So I don't doubt there is an element to Hollywood that is long, that has long been that way. Gone with the Wind Star, Carry Grants right, Carry Ran.
Speaker 2: It's his name. I'm making things up.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm not sure if it's Kerry Grant.
Speaker 7: But that's not his name either. Now we'll give me a second. I'll think of his name anyhow. Gone with the Wind Star. The guy who plays Rhett Butler, survey says Phil mcphilson. That's not it now, Clark Gable, There we go a CG dude, they got me with that. I gotta to be honest with me. I got a Bill Pulman, Bill Paxton, you know can under on my brain hole.
Speaker 2: I got Grant.
Speaker 7: Well, don't throw don't don't throw him in the mix. I dont want to confuse it again.
Speaker 5: Mulroney, Dylan McDermott.
Speaker 2: I think I know.
Speaker 7: I get those two mixed up all the time as well, for those same reasons. But I get Clark Gable and Carry Grant mixed up as well frequently. But Clark Gable was born a female on his birth certificate. In his own autobiography, he mentions this, and he says his father used to call him sissy boy or something like that for like the first ten years of his life. So you know, again, how long have these things been going on in Hollywood? If Clark Gable again, he was famously in the tabloids, you know, they were all hiding his gay affairs.
Speaker 2: According to the tabloids. That was the thing for many years in Hollywood, right in the tabloids.
Speaker 7: Well, were they gay affairs or was that a lady Clark Gable who hooked up with a dude was just a hetero affair and some weird twisted aspect where this dude's runing around like a dude, this lady's running around a dude.
Speaker 1: Well, somebody just put in the comments about the cult of Apollo and how they're all trainies. It's an ancient cult.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: I mean, I agree with that, and I also would say that it's something that's very useful in these programs too, because Colby and I were just talking about how they say that Charles Manson's mom dressed him up like a girl and would send him to school dressed as a girl. I've heard that, so and Henry Lee Lucas and Otis Toole were also dressed as girls and made to go into public as a girl. So it's like it's like a psychological thing.
Speaker 5: Well, look at the Smith kids, will oh yeah, Willow.
Speaker 1: And Angelina Jolie's kids.
Speaker 5: Well it doesn't They've always presented.
Speaker 2: You exactly right.
Speaker 7: But I just want to point out that I, according to Ai, the machines have told me that that was a clerical error. That Clark Gable was wrong in his own autobiography to say that his father called him a sissy from earlier part of his life.
Speaker 5: Apparently, Well, I'm glad we got that cleared up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm glad Ai fixed that for us, right.
Speaker 5: That's what he was saying.
Speaker 2: I hadn't heard that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, well, Ai saying that it was a clerical error. I'm just saying in his autobiography it was a part of it was a big part of his child that his father didn't seem to find it too clerical, you know what I mean. If you're gonna call your son a sissy for the for like the first thirteen years of his life, I don't think the father found that to be a clerical error, is what I'm saying, you know what I mean, m hmm, that he's listed a female. I'm just saying, look, we just look, we look at the way the narratives are shaped now, right. AI is telling us that that's a clerical error. But if you go into his Clark Gable's own autobiography, he he may he may he may have written off as such when they changed it to male or something. Right, But again he describes his whole childhood being focused around him being born a female in his like that is the pretense of the terror of his childhood and his biography.
Speaker 1: Well, AI will shift things to make people look retarded these days. I googled something the other day and AI told me this whole thing, and then I looked into it and it was like it was a pregnancy thing, but it was totally fucking wrong about like, I don't know. People need to be careful with that stuff, I know.
Speaker 5: And the big thing on Twitter, like JJ could make a post and then somebody in the comments will say, at Grock is this true? And that's the definitive argument.
Speaker 1: Again, they're wrong a lot of the time.
Speaker 5: Oh they're wrong all the time.
Speaker 7: And look who's training these ais. We have those sick fucks at the Silicon Valley based AI focused rationalist vegan trans apocalypse homicidal death cult, the Zizians.
Speaker 2: That's what they do.
Speaker 7: They train AI. That's that's that's what that's what's where they can came from. So we have people like that training these machines to tell us all you're wrong, you gotta do better stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the schism is already starting. Like it's pretty evident that. I don't know if you've seen the movie Mountain Head anybody in the comments, it's it's showing where we're going with every time you get online, you're not going to be able to tell the difference between a real news story and AI. And it's like it's starting wars and shit. And these guys are in this retreat on this vacation home. It's got Steve Carell in it. He's kind of supposed to be the Peter Thiel guy. And then there's an Elon in there, and they're like dictating world events from their platforms. And I always said, like, no, this is not where we're going. This is where we've always been even before AI came. They can just do it better now.
Speaker 2: I think you're on Assembli serve.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but here's what I like to often focus on when we're dealing with manipulation, propagandaize, and you know all these kind of matters.
Speaker 2: Trust your senses. Are those the male feet, those the rough features of a you know, sixty year old male, the mustache?
Speaker 5: I buy it?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: You mean the do you? What do you mean? You buy it? You know it looks it looks like a trans stash all day long? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm kidding you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was gonna say, sir, I was about to say, I'll bring up a transtash for you right now.
Speaker 5: I get you one by three o'clock this afternoon.
Speaker 2: You need a transdash. You don't get your transtash. Say. When I look at Matthew Broderick, I I he reminds me of of Clark Gable.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm just saying that's a potential. Who's your mommy?
Speaker 2: Oh there you go? Who's your daddy? What does he do? Who's your mommy? And what does she do?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: George Clooney's mom?
Speaker 5: Ooh that is very clooney us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, George Clooney's mom right there?
Speaker 7: Oh, hey, baby, Yeah, I mean he's even I would call that a female hairline, to be quite honest with you, such a question.
Speaker 1: Look how soft the features are though, it looks like Rosie o'donald minus fifty pounds.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Actually, I think Rosie's more masculine than Matthew Broderick.
Speaker 5: Well, that might be another rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Right, you are implying then Rosie is a woman, right, Well.
Speaker 1: Rosie's probably got the same sized penis as Sarah Jessica Parker.
Speaker 7: Ah, yikes, that's just I'm not you know. Again, to a certain degree, I think these things do exist in Hollywood. Say, you know there's an element that you know I think.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's everyone obviously, and I don't think it's the necessarily the rule maybe necessarily you know, versus the exception. But I do want to throw this one at you on this topic when I've spent a lot of time home in time my brain on the real Trannys of Scranton, PA aka.
Speaker 5: The Office, Oh, the whole cast.
Speaker 7: Yeah, about the males, but definitely the females. Definitely the females.
Speaker 1: Pam No just Look at the jaw line. I don't even care when people get mad at me for sure.
Speaker 2: Jaw line. Look at the size of that individual. There's only one person that could team them up within a relationship on that show, and that is Jim because Jim's a like six foot seven.
Speaker 5: And he's totally CIA too. That guy didn't even try to hide it like.
Speaker 2: Movies, right is Jack Bryane? He did you know, Zero Dark thirty.
Speaker 5: He took Ben Affleck handed him the baton quite literally with the Jack Reacher series or is that the one? No, Jack Ryan, But I mean, dude, as soon as he stepped out of the office, he starts doing all of these fucking CIA projects. And yeah, who knows how long that whole cast was kind of just thrown in there.
Speaker 7: We have a show that's presented to American primetime TV based upon something that was not developed by anyone. On that show is Ricky Gervais's production The Office from the UK. But so it's not an original idea. They just slap a bunch of First of all, I'm convinced Craig Robinson, who shows up on the scene with the Obama administration, is Michelle Robinson's first cousin because a publication of the same high school they went to in Chicago said so because Michelle Robinson Obama's father was the principal of that high school and they referenced Craig.
Speaker 2: As being the nephew he went to that same way school.
Speaker 7: He shows up on the scene courtesy of the office and you know, things like hot tub, time machine, but the office was his entrance. And it's these these things are all propelling these ideas in things on society. Again, who brings us these ideas? Like are non milk con there?
Speaker 2: Right? What's a nice thing there? But we look at the show there and it starts. I was tracking this transgender to apocalypse back through the Obama administration and so when I, you know, when all these matters with Michelle being part of it, I was like, that makes sense. Thats where the epicenter's coming from, through their aspects of Hollywood where they're prominent today doing those kiddie porn films on Netflix and whatnot. But the Obamas that is. But my point there is we.
Speaker 7: See this whole transgender kind of uh, you know, it's more of an organized effort, and I think things like the Office and what I call it the real trainees of scrant and PA were used to help, you know, perpetrate that those ideas into the brain holes of society. And we have folks like, look, the women on that program are objectively ugly on its face, and you look at their history kind of questionable. The Big One she was a burlesque dancer in the seventies. That's strange. That's usually a.
Speaker 5: Drag thing, which ones, but the Big One Phyllis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she. I think she was briefly a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader as well, but she was in a burlesque kind of a drag show in the seventies.
Speaker 5: Bj Novak, the guy that played Ryan, he was a huge producer on the show.
Speaker 7: And yeah, dude, he's teamed up with the Indian lady who looks like a dude, and he looks kind of fun't he?
Speaker 5: Mindy, Yeah, I can see her having a penis.
Speaker 2: Well, she's like she's had so much surgery. If you look at the pictures of her when she was younger.
Speaker 5: She's a Donasari and drag like that. They could be the same person.
Speaker 7: Oh dude, her teenage pictures, it's a boy. There's no question about it. And again in their culture they have you pick a god as like a spirit guy. I don't, don't ask me for details. It's very rudimentary explanation here, but they do have a transgendered aspect to their their godheads that you do pick one of those, and they do as sign. They sign that to a child whose transit this may have already been part of their childhood, no doubt.
Speaker 5: Also, you brought up the Robinsons. Have you seen Michelle Obama is doing a podcast with her brother.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he looks more Folm, don't Robinson Virgin like it used to be the coach out there at Oregon State. Here's the basketball coach out there Oregon State University.
Speaker 1: So this is why I say we can all agree. The entire movie is about that one line where he says you're secretly a man.
Speaker 7: Well, now that you will, now that you mentioned it, because they kind of mind fuck you with it because I've seen it and now I can replay it, but like I don't really pick up on it, so they're kind of mind fucking you.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I'm telling you the angle they catch her face when he says that her fucking man asks fucking jawline, and she's like, no, that is the entire movie.
Speaker 5: It was probably just an ad lib by Bruce and they just.
Speaker 3: Left it in.
Speaker 1: Yeah that He was like, if you're gonna make me kiss this man horse face, at least let me get a jab in there.
Speaker 2: You're having a giant jow giant man hands and again.
Speaker 7: Being they could, she is so much taller than Steve Carell and he's a normal sized man, you know what I mean, He's like five nine five.
Speaker 2: And he's a little sight above average height and she's she towers over. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: They can only romantically team her up with one person on the show because how big she is. Now, she's allegedly had children with her creepy ass husband from Deadlergate James gunn Oh.
Speaker 5: That's her husband. Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 7: So she also, in my opinion, has trans voice. Now, what I mean by that is they have a surgery where they messed with the vocal cords and whatnot. Maybe shave down the adms apple a little bit. Maybe just take a little notch off there and you can listen to her voice versus videos on YouTube. I challenge folks of dinner webs to do. This is what I did, challenge folks of the inn weebles to do this. Listen to someone who's had that trans voice surgery. Listen to this individual talk same same.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow fuck yeah, that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Now you ever put that together?
Speaker 5: No, this is new to me.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Now her replacement the I've had a this has been a harder cell. But her replacement the redhead.
Speaker 5: Right, Oh uh yeah, I know about her. She's got some weird ass family ties.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we're gonna start fitting a pattern what's called the Charlie's their own pattern. Her father's you know, multi hundred millionaire billionaire, one hundred millionaire billionaire banker, folks from South Africa. Kimmy Schmidt is her name?
Speaker 2: Is that? Her name?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: The character she played what's her name? Now I'm making things up?
Speaker 5: Was the show she made on Netflix, right where she's a survivor of like a cult apocalypse kind of thing.
Speaker 2: There you go, sir, So I believe it's her. Her father and grandfather are basically the richest bankers in Missouri.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's weird when you see the office because basically what happened was the United States, or I guess NBC and BBC made a trade. We gave them the rights to do Friends over there, and they gave us the rights to do The Office over here. They're Friends tanked and our Office is way worse than the original series, by the way. That one's way better. But it's got it's got all these fucking weird ass intelligence ties to it.
Speaker 2: The Office over and banking. Dude, these people run this.
Speaker 7: Her father is the executive chairman of Commerce Bank shares at bank holding company founded by the Camper family.
Speaker 1: The comments section is going off tonight too, and I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Oh my bad, I haven't paying attention. I apologize, folks.
Speaker 5: No there, Well you say, oh, it's an argument about you being better than Tripoli, which you are.
Speaker 2: Jesus, I was gonna say, I apologize with dispute. I'll do better.
Speaker 5: Well. Sam is the only person who can talk over Austin Picard, by the way, I think that's why. Yeah, I think that's why Sam has a podcast with him. And I love Austin, so I'm not throwing any shade over him. I like listening to Austin talk.
Speaker 2: I see, I don't I don't think it's I agree, so right, I'm a big fan of a WP. I don't okay, I don't.
Speaker 7: Think it's an exception to the rules. So there are are actresses that are females. There's necessartainly not as a case, there's that should be said.
Speaker 5: So they're saying that, uh, what's his name? The guy that plays Jim I forget it, the CIA guy. He's married Dimly Blunt. Gerald's making some claims here about old Emily. Yeah, they made that one movie together where no one talks unless they're standing by a waterfall.
Speaker 7: So this lady, though, sir, this lady, this lady allegedly has is there in my theories and around these matters.
Speaker 2: This lady allegedly get you're you're good, Julie. Then you'll you'll find this one to be a fun tale.
Speaker 7: This lady or man allegedly gives birth to not this is this goes on not once, but twice, allegedly gives birth to two different children, and is immediately running marathons the next day.
Speaker 1: See that shit just doesn't track.
Speaker 5: It's like watching Megan Markle twerk while she's in labor.
Speaker 7: Right, dude, So there's I'll see if I can dig up the photograph now that we're talking about it. But like I made, uh, you know, there's like motivational posters, you know what I mean, like, oh, you know champions, there's like some like mice that are like running up a hill or some dumb shit. Hang, I made one of her jogging. The tabloids got her jogging days after her birth, and they're like, how is she doing it? I'm like, oh, and I'm right, oh, being a man Hollywood secret since like nineteen twenty seven or some shit. You know, that was my motivational post is because again it's ridiculous. You know, I'm obviously not a lady, so I mean, I haven't given birth, but dude.
Speaker 1: Her taint was probably her taint and what we would have been buffed up like a fucking name or my son.
Speaker 2: My son was born.
Speaker 7: We were in the hospital for My wife was in the hospital my ex wife now, but we were in the hospital for a few days there, right you two and a half post birth.
Speaker 2: Ain't out running marathons, dude, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 5: And she had a c section even then, that's even more healing.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say, like, right after you give birth. Your belly is still all distended.
Speaker 5: Ye look like a house cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to recover from that ship. You can't just like go out running the next day with your puffy taint and your fucking puffy your your dinner plate sized internal wound.
Speaker 7: I could be mistaken in my time frame. I'll have to do further research. And people magazines tell me was two weeks afterwards.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty still still I'm still saying no, and looking at how her stomach is.
Speaker 7: Is that well, that's not the right one. Is that a woman who just gave birth to even two weeks prior? Let's call it be fair, dude.
Speaker 1: I can't see my fucking feet right now. I don't. I haven't been able to see my feet since May. And this woman's out here looking ripped as shit. Fucking jogging I don't think so. So.
Speaker 7: Outside of the main hands, the jolly features the general non female traits of the shoulders and the hip ratios.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, dude, because you ain't jogging. If you just gave birth, lady.
Speaker 1: I would say absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 5: Mitten's has a good tale here, mitt What did Mitton say? You just should flash it up.
Speaker 7: After I gave birth three times standing up in like a red tide walking down.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 7: Yeah, again, I'm not a lady in ergen birth, but that is what I've witnessed with my with my own experience.
Speaker 1: You wear enough fucking diaper for like six weeks afterwards.
Speaker 2: This this man's out there getting some laps in again.
Speaker 7: Billionaire banking family from Missouri, right fits the most Charlie's their on. That's billionaire bankers from South Africa. Right, So you can start kind of painting a mold with some of these the echelon of society that is perpetrating these within their families and then trying to convince everyone else to do the same shit through their propaganda.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So Phillips Smith, now she again she on record danced and what is otherwise described as a drag burlesque show in nineteen seventies, right, burlesque. Yeah, I'm also offended because her name on the show is Phyllis Pants.
Speaker 5: I just noticed that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how dare she? So? It says right here in the seventies and eighties, I said, I said the cowboys. It was the Cardinals.
Speaker 7: In the seventies and eighties, she was a dancer and cheerleader for the Saint Louis Cardinals football team. There you go on again. I'm not saying all NFL cheerleaders or trains. I'm just saying that I probably sell them more, but they are did not these days. Well that's what I'm saying, dude. But that's what I'm saying. How long has been going on?
Speaker 2: Then? Right? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're putting women's and men's sports, and men's and women's sports.
Speaker 7: And then she was a burlesque performer. Again, I looked at these burlesque matters. It was otherwise described as they drag burlesque show. So what's an actual lady doing that? And it looks like it's a really bad wig on in the photos of that too.
Speaker 5: Well it's kind of like in uh, the start the most recent The Star is Born, you mentioned Lady Gaga having that alter ego. That's a dude, But she was performing drag in the movie you remember that?
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't. I did not know that.
Speaker 5: Well that that was a Bradley Cooper film. You know, he's the main role, but that guy was shocking up with fucking human Aberdeen. So you get all that in there. But yeah, Gaga did the same thing. You played a woman that was a drag queen in the movie.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the movie Burlesque?
Speaker 5: No, we're talking about Yeah, he was talking about her being a burlesque dancer, but we got onto lady Gaga being in a Star is Born.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the movie Burlesque is two more trainings, Christina Aguilera and Cher Boom.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. That whole community is very drag oriented, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they love Tranning, Penis love it. Cher has admitted it.
Speaker 5: That was another supposed supposed suppose it inverted couple was Sonny and Chare.
Speaker 7: Well again, I'm gonna go back to my statement before sir Trusher census, we have a giant lady and a tiny little dude.
Speaker 5: Well, another good one to bring up is Bill and Melinda Gates being inverted.
Speaker 7: I'm glad you said that because I've been convinced for a long time a Bilberg eights. Them aren't bitch tits, them are real tits.
Speaker 5: Well, what about what about Melinda?
Speaker 7: If you looked into well, let's look at the framework we just established, right, billionaire banking folks. So Bill Bert's mother is the daughter of the head of the Seattle the Federal Reserve out of Seattle. So we're looking at the pattern of behavior again across the spectrum of a very specific part of society.
Speaker 1: Isn't Melinda Gates friends with Michelle too?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I'm sure?
Speaker 1: So they probably touch penises?
Speaker 5: Yes, well, and you also get the you talked about the Underbilts earlier. You look at Anderson Cooper and that redheaded Kathy Griffin.
Speaker 2: There in Yeah, you mean AND's older brother.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good one because that kid supposedly died.
Speaker 2: But right, well, so I like that that thing passing its off self off as a lady, right, Kathy Griffin. Definitely, that's a great example. So the current this is becoming a real issue.
Speaker 7: It's really bowled over in the last week if you if you aren't familiar with it, folks, the interweves aren't familiar with it. I appreciate the comment journal. This is an interesting topic. It's getting more interesting.
Speaker 5: So, yes, the Stanford prison number, did you see, sir.
Speaker 7: So not only is the current president of France married to his father husband wife lady thing, and they're both secret ross childs from this trog No family, right, because again mac Crome is the youngest ross Child bank leader in France, so it makes sense, and they're all deep into the ross Child So this investigative journalist Xavior Rousseau goes deep in the genealogy discovers these.
Speaker 2: Trog No Chocolate family is really just ross childs.
Speaker 7: And then we see the exhibiting play out with Emmanuel Mike Cron being part of that family and he's, you know, the youngest ross Child banker out of that bank in France, and all them bankers. The executive said this, this dude don't know shit about banking and he was put there to I think thirty two. So this lady that he's married to, which is actually a man who's his father, you know, it turns out was part of the Stanford prison experiments, it seems, and in fact it is part of some deeper MK ultra operations perhaps.
Speaker 5: Fuck well, you know what's funny is she was like Candace a few months back, if anything I say is not true, they should sue me. So they did too, and now she's saying this.
Speaker 7: So well, not only did they sue, they won't sue. Zavie Rousseau who's in hiding. They could they could sue much easier. He's a French citizen. That's that should be of note. And they brought this up on an official state meeting with Donald Trump, who then called Candace OWNDS apparently.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what she claimed.
Speaker 2: I don't doubt it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know you're not a huge Candace fan, but I think that's all.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: Candace is placed where she is, obviously, and she definitely steers the conversation and ways that I don't know. I've thought some of the stuff she says is horse shit. So then a guy like me who says, oh, some of the stuff she says this horseshit sees this other stuff she's saying. Now, I think there's a whole lot going on with canvas. Yeah, she is not credible all the time, but she didn't do this work. Like JJ said, this's this other reporter that she just piggybacked on.
Speaker 1: Oh well still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah dude, So but now you're making some good points.
Speaker 7: She does serve a role, and I'm wondering what role she's serving all of this, quite honestly, but shouldn't it should.
Speaker 5: She's somebody who's not credible in a lot of people's eyes now delivering a lot of credible information.
Speaker 7: That could and that could in fact be it. Right, So she got her start and buy an Israeli porn producer should be noted.
Speaker 5: Right, And who's her husband?
Speaker 3: And how did that?
Speaker 5: I mean, I've heard all sorts of theories about the guy, but it was I would say Owen Benjamin had the best take on that arrangement. If anybody doesn't know what I'm talking about, looking to it on the side, But I mean, her whole rise with fucking Daily mel and that fake fallout, and now it's like Tucker Carlson, it's the same fucking model, Like, oh, you're at a corporate network. We could call Daily Wire corporate at this point, and now you got fired for saying no, no shit, and now you're over here doing the real work. Look at Tucker Carlson what he's doing with nine to eleven now. When he used to say, if you denied the official narrative, you should be deported. Now he's saying everything we've been saying for decades.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, dude, And you're describing what I like to call the shitcoat. They're shitcoating these topics. They're being used to do that those matters, and we see that with Tucker Carlson. He's subtly interested in Pat con ruby Ridge all these things. Alex Jones has been shaitcoating things for years. Yeah, he's the ultimate, and he's good friends with Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 5: And still to this day, people say Alex Jones predicted nine to eleven when all he did was fucking parrot what Bill Cooper said, who actually died for it.
Speaker 7: I've been saying that precise thing as of late. So he's been going around Old Bill Hicks there and Alex Jones, they're the same guy. He's been going around saying in June of two thousand and one, he predicted on his show that Sam ben Laden's would be blamed for a domestic event here in America, when in fact, that was Bill Cooper in June of two thousand and one. He's going to did that on his.
Speaker 5: Show Alex jone nineteen ninety seven. What's that Alex Jones said it in July. No, oh yeah, but most people didn't know who Bill Cooper was.
Speaker 2: But he's going around now and saying that he did it in June and I'm saying that, Yeah, he's going that's what Bill Cooper did. And Bill Cooper calls him out in nineteen ninety seven as a fraud.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he did it again quite publicly after the Why two K scare. He's like, this guy's a fearmonger. White two K is not happening around the globe, like he's saying, this guy is gonna leave me all. And then another little tidbit. I live in the same town as Jeff Rintz, who used to do some conspiracy radio, and he.
Speaker 2: Said it's a laser tag ted laser tag taed name. We're friends, Rinse. Yeahh. He did shows on Jones. He did shows for that guy.
Speaker 5: I drove that guy to the airport. I've met that guy a few times, and he's telling me, like, George Norri is a naval intelligence and I believe that he's just going off and he's like a fucking Alex Jodes sued me because I said he killed Bill Cooper. I mean, we're getting off in the weeds here. But there's a lot interesting.
Speaker 7: I didn't know that backstory. I don't know much about jeffer Ince's program, mother. I know Gunderson's made appearances it. You know, you're not guilty for having laser tag Ted don't necessarily, but uh, I do know associated mine makes a lot of appearances on there over the years. A guy who I think is a pretty legendary kind of conspiracy theorist student. That's John Barber, former stand up comedian John Barber.
Speaker 5: I'm not familiar.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's a legendary dude. He's a nonagenarian. He's I believe he's ninety three years old, maybe ninety four. Now.
Speaker 7: He's the only guy to put Jim Garrison on camera to tell his own story. I do know that, Yeah, But he's been involved in a lot of JFK stuff ever since the early seventies when he met Garrison. And I know he does a lot of stuff on rents over the years, just and I've had as a guest on my show a number of times. And you know, he's a hilarious dude. He's a great John's a great guy, and he's got a wonderful stories. But you know what I mean, you know, I just think, you know, we look at some of these matters, what really gets resolved? You have no offense to job. What gets resolved over these years on any discussion on them, Like I said, the Rents program, by the depth of guess he has on there, or Alex Jones for that matter, talking about any subject JFK or anything else. A lot of these things, I think you're just made to Mike the Barry go, you know, go around.
Speaker 5: Well, let me ask you this JJ because it's a pattern I've started to notice in the last few years, and it's the stand up comedian slash conspiracy theorist. Because you had Bill Hicks talking about this ship on stage, and you and I both think.
Speaker 2: She made a very valid attempt to be a true nine to eleven truth or via via.
Speaker 5: And then you get like Richard Belzer, who wrote one of Julia's favorite books that she loves to reference. And then you get Dick Gregory also with the JFK thing, and then and now you start seeing I talked about it with William Ramsey, this fucking smiley face ship bleeding into the Austin comedy scene. And it's almost like this thing could have been attached to stand up comedy for years. So what are some of these guys seeing. They're seeing something and some of them are probably participating in it. Honestly, like Tom Segura, like he's trying to throw everybody on fucking Garth Brooks because he's really fucking probably into some dark ship.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, does that include Sam Tripoli?
Speaker 5: We gotta go here again. I'm not saying anything on this big show we're on.
Speaker 7: Well, well, I like your brain hold that. I think there's a lot to these topics. I've I've wondered the same thing with this whole Garth Brooks situation because I've seen the counter conspiracy theory against Slagura, and you know, he's an interesting character. He's the son of if you want to apply the Dave McGowan uh framework of weird scenes inside the Canyon, so I Want and so forth, program to kill kind of framework as well, if you really want to be honest about it, we're looking at the same circumstances. He's from the son of a career Marine Corps officer, and it was then it was an executive at Merrill Lynch, and then we see Tom Sigura being his first job in the show business is he's the Portuguese translator for America's Most Wanted.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot to be said about that man John Wallas and.
Speaker 5: Bert Kreischer and him start a podcast together. So it's almost like John Phillips and Mama Coss coming together.
Speaker 7: We're looking at scientology with Chrascher. He's a fully unsubsidiary of z Now. I like his comedy, don't get me wrong. Yeah, I drink beer with him and uh, you know, he's seventh in the morning at the Saint Patti's Day party in DC and Syraca March two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: Great fun dude to drink with. I'm not gonna lie to you, dude, but he's a funny guy. But let's be honest about the situation. He's his whole career is thanks to scientology.
Speaker 5: And he's the one that just threw Joe Rogan under the bus on the scientology thing too.
Speaker 2: Because it's interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It takes one to know.
Speaker 7: One exactly, That's what I'm saying, dude, and Berg you speak more event about his scientology friends on his podcast. He would he would often talk about how they go to dinner with their scientology friends and they would joke about how their God may be better than Jesus and stuff like that. So you know, again, this is something you know, I think they've intentionally kind of steered away from over the years, but nonetheless it's relevant. And you know, we look at the same spectrum of activities with this apartment, with these ideas of you know, something going on with these a comedy circles.
Speaker 2: Well, I did a podcast.
Speaker 7: Operation GCD at one point a from May twenty sixteen to you know, about May twenty twenty, so this is like maybe April twenty nineteen. I did podcast that Bill, you know, talking about Bill Hicks being Alex jameson the evidence supporting that those claims whatnot. And I had a response from a you know, folks of the interwe have sent me an email and this was a confirmed person. It was Sam Kennison's cousin. Sam Kennison's father's cousin. Kennison's a paternal cousin, that man's son. So Sam and this dude were second cousins. He says, my father, Sam's first cousin, once removed, and I that dude, his second cousin, think that Sam faked his death.
Speaker 5: I mean, that wouldn't surprise me at all. Bill Hicks did.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 7: Well, if you think about it as part of a program again, think about it through the lens of McGown, if you will, and you start looking at these matters as if it's part of an organized program, and you're like, wait a second here, that might that may be something to that. So I don't want to get into The folks told me was Sam Kennison because he is part of the Truther He came out of that same era of the Truther movement as Alex James and the early Odds. There's a couple of these characters. The person I'm gonna mention the family of the Kennistons told me about, because that dude's very legitious, but he's out there.
Speaker 2: He's a not a very well known one.
Speaker 7: He wasn't a successful truth or if you will, but successful with suing people for various purposes. But the other one, I would say, Mark Dice looks a lot like River Phoenix. In fact, he likes to joke about it on the air, saying, oh, we got the same mole.
Speaker 5: We look at the like, uh, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Came out of the same movement.
Speaker 7: In fact, Mark Dice speaking of these early Odts to Midots Hollywood angles of this program. When Bill Hicks, Alex Jones would be pound around with Charlie Sheen doing hopefully not a lot of coke and not sucking a lot of dick. But they were definitely hanging out on his back Patty on Malibu and filming it on early YouTube is in the mid to late odts, So during the same time period, Mark Dice would would call Alex Jones was a guest on the View with them during this time period the View on a guest on the View this happened and during the same time period talking about nine to eleven truth by the way, and the same time period they had a phone caller that routinely calling to talk about nine to eleven Truth on the View. Right, this is like Serka two thousand and five, thousand and six. That person identified themselves as John Connor, like the terminator, fucking character, but it's fucking Mark Dice.
Speaker 2: You can listen to the voice. It's specifically Mark Dice.
Speaker 7: He's doing the same shit as part of an organized movement of what used to be actors are now truthers.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 7: Charlie Sheen was I think he saw it going on with some of his friends, like, hey, I want to play I want to get in on that, and he did it publicly and it just didn't work out. He didn't fake his death, he just went on Info Wars a lot and started being a nine to eleven truther.
Speaker 2: And he's just it wasn't taken off for.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: I always thought River Phoenix came back as mili Jovic.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: But Marks, by the way, I've never heard anybody else say it, and I don't have any evidence other than she blew up after he died and they fucking look exactly alike. Wow, I told you that when we were watching Resident I know, but I forgot Phil.
Speaker 1: You just said that.
Speaker 2: Well, I uh, I have good news. Don't about that, but I did find a video of you'd like to watch on the River Phoenix and Mark Dice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm curious about that one too.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: This guy, this guy, This guy beefs with Tripoli as I did.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 5: This guy, Yeah, I know him.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: Our friend Catalyst from White Rabbit hates this guy because you talk so much about all of us. But yeah, this guy's funny.
Speaker 2: He makes some good points.
Speaker 5: But the video by saying this, of course, is just parody entertainment after saying everything, says.
Speaker 4: That's interesting, Well, why don't you let me introduce you to someone. This guy's name is Mark Dice.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 7: Mark Dice jokes about looking like River Phoenix again frequently on the show, and even down to the mole they both have. And again, you know, that's interesting that that's the same same thing that Alex Jones does, right with Bill Hicks.
Speaker 4: He has almost two million subscribers on YouTube and he does conspiracy videos, and well, why don't you let me show you a few things?
Speaker 2: I mean, what are your thoughts.
Speaker 5: I mean, obviously when these guys do this, they do a little plastic search.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, altered a little bit, but yeah.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't think some of the ones I've been convinced of are just like dead ringers.
Speaker 7: But well you can, you can take this a little bit off the nose, like dancing actress Jennifer Gray, and she never got cast.
Speaker 2: In a role a game, I mean, not like a major role that.
Speaker 5: Was that was her feature, she regrets.
Speaker 7: Jennifer, Yeah, but she was unrecognizable from her previous character, her previous appearance. So like it was the same reason why Newman once he got skinny from Seinfeld. You know he's no longer doing a lot of roles.
Speaker 5: You love Preno's job, Oh yeah, I don't even like she talks openly about how that endured her career. Did she do anything after that.
Speaker 1: House?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, again, not much. But you can see how much a little bit of uh, you know, plastic surgery can make a difference.
Speaker 4: Other than their resemblance. Let's start with these very.
Speaker 2: And he jokes about Mark Dice jokes about these moles. I've seen it on a show.
Speaker 4: Unique one two three four and one two three four dots. Let's just see who does belong to in the exact same spot on the exact same cheek. Oh, Mark, I wonder who the other person could be.
Speaker 2: And again he talks about the other exact Let's look here.
Speaker 4: Let's look at one and one into in two and three and three and four and four. Let's see who those belong to. Oh my god, it's River Phoenix.
Speaker 2: And Mark Dice.
Speaker 7: So I'll post a link in the show notes folks will look at more of that. But that is the one of the salient characteristics Dice often references as those moles. He was just pointing out.
Speaker 1: That is interesting as funny.
Speaker 7: So we're told that River Phoenix dies of a hot shot at the Viper Club Johnny Depp, alj Jorgenson, another neo process figure. Those are two of his bandmates. They were there to play a show. And those are two of his bandmates. They're you know, just you know, coincidentally, we got processed there again, right and again. This dude grows up in a cult, the Children of God Colt. We have other folks within this kind of transgendered apocalypse, transpocalypse aspects.
Speaker 2: Of Hollywood that also grew up in colts, like I recently learned the Arquette family.
Speaker 5: Oh uh uh, and uh, what's what's what's the name of the the one that was in Scream, Not the one that was in scre No, but the Archettes they had the the one guy did transition. It became Alexis arcuat.
Speaker 2: Right right right, No, yeah, you're right, sir.
Speaker 7: And they grew up in a Hollywood family, multi generational, and in that their father raised them in the Sue Bud cult of Obama.
Speaker 2: So I asked her, who is his daddy? What does he do?
Speaker 7: Barack Obama's daddy is Mohammed Suebud, the founder and of Islamic Sex Colt, whom his father, his stepfather, and mother were most closely associated with in Indonesia.
Speaker 1: What's the archaic? Isn't there one in friends?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's so I'm bringing it up right now, so that they're not.
Speaker 7: Like I said, their father, Lewis Arcat was multi His father wasn't in Hollywood too, So you have multi generational Hollywood stuff with these transgender stuff. So you got Alexis that was the transgender one, right. And you got Rosanna she's in all those nineties films. And you got David from Scream Richmond. I don't know about Richmond. And then you got Patricia she's also in a lot of films as well.
Speaker 2: There and David Arqatt. David Arquette was married to Courtney Cox and Courtney Cox's stepfather, Courtney Cox's stepfather whom she calls father. From my all parances, as I've seen over the years, they grow. She grew up as this man as her father is.
Speaker 7: Miles Copeland's younger brother, Miles Copeland, the scientologist, CIA officer who brought us his sons, brought us mtv uh.
Speaker 2: That's her uncle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they had that family had all the weird ass record label CIA FBI, the band.
Speaker 2: The precisely dude, precisely, yes, sir, Yes, sir.
Speaker 5: That was actually the epilogue of Weird Scenes in the Canyon. So McGowan was on to that scene. Makes me wonder, you know that whole post rock.
Speaker 2: Era and look to see where they get their heritage from here according to the I'll have to look this up. I don't know this to be a fact, but it is his claim.
Speaker 7: Here, he says, Lewis Arquette, the father of the Arcats we were just talking there, claims to be descended from Meriwether Lewis.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 7: But in nineteen seventy so they ran that second city right where where all those Ami Polar folks come from, right and whatnot. He ran that for a while, and then in the seventies they went they joined the Sue Bud Commune in front Royal, Virginia, right in the backyard of the CIA.
Speaker 5: Strangely enough, crazy Yeah, I didn't know the Courtney Cox connection there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well that's her step so her stepfather is is Miles Copelan's younger brother. But again that's the man she knew to be her father. And you can see when you mentioned those the music influences there, well, we first see Courtney Cox later Corey Cox arcat after she's married there. But her introduction in the show biz is dancing in the Dark with Bruce Springsteen in the music video courtesy of her cousin. Right, because Miles Copeland is her uncle, right, you know Miles Cope on the third They're the one that was running those FBI and the I R S music label and management businesses. They represented the Bengals, R E. M All, the early X I'm TV.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Copeland's Laurel Canyon two point zero really right.
Speaker 1: Right, Courtney Cox may have a Cox, but that's.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you talked about you talk about someone who's done a lot of work. Though, right, she's done a lot of work. She looks so different, so fundamentally different, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Got to cover up that because as you age, your fucking shit starts to tell on you.
Speaker 7: I think you are that's the same. That is the same assessment I've had, man, I like your like rebrain all that, and let's.
Speaker 2: Watch this clip.
Speaker 14: It became known to the public that Brigitte Macron, who fancies herself something of a designer, wanted to install an erect penis with golden balls to become the new spire for the Notre Dame Cathedral.
Speaker 2: Uh, who doesn't want to see that?
Speaker 7: So again we're talking about even like I like, I like your theory there, Julia, that this they slipped they brained, they slipped it in. They brain fucked us. They slipped it in there on mind fuck style. So I have to mind wore a Kino style almost with this this whole film. They tell you that she's a she's a dude, you know. And again we can see across the spectrum of activities in our society since the nineteen ninety three cinematic masterpiece Striking Distance, where this has become an issue.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: I think I think they put that in there intentionally.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, if you're preparing folks, right, you got you know, you gotta slip it in the subcun conscious if you will there speak to the subconscious.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like if they remove their penises after they get big enough into Hollywood, or if they have like body doubles or whatever, but it just I don't know the whole sex scene kind of felt weird to me because it didn't there was like no chemistry between those two. And then they followed it up with that line like, oh, you're secretly amazed.
Speaker 7: I mean, just a couple of dudes laying around to bed, Julia, what do you expect? So, speaking of dudes, and tonight's star Bruce willis his wife for many years. To me more I agree, Oh, definitely got a lot of dude qualities. That did you see one of my favorite films? And perhaps not Bill Colby sor maybe you know, this one's a little before Julia's time. Perhaps one crazy summer Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah. Bobcat Goldsway, dude, bobcat Goldsway.
Speaker 5: Killed it, dude, doing the voice and everything.
Speaker 7: So I spent I spent every year and my child too, good Vermont every summer, but we spend two weeks in Nantucket, so you know that takes place in Nantucket. So that film was a big part of my childhood. But she looks fundamentally different today than she does in that film. Six a thirteen year old boy in.
Speaker 5: That fat well and s twenty three just SAIDs g I, Jane, what's the famous line she says in that when the guy's kicking the shit out of her said, suck my cock yep.
Speaker 7: And what's interesting is the Demi Moore Bruce willis high on my list of secret scientillogence as a result of a lot of the folks they were acting with in the stuff they did there in the nineties, be it Travolta or she acted opposite Jason Bagay in that film. Jason Bagay at that time, before Tom Cruise was their number one XENU superstar in Hollywood, Jason Bagay was was their number one superstar in Hollywood, and he started opposite that in Gi Jane. So, you know, I think there's a lot to be said about these matters, these cult bastards that perpetrate these things. Again, all these people were done, We've identified the cults. They may be named different cults, but they're doing a lot of the same philosophies or concepts I think.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, call it new Age, you can call it the Age of Horus and gultchrolisms, what if you want. I don't think any of those would be inaccurate.
Speaker 5: Aquarius.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, the Age of the course, there you go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So you know, I as we bring this same for landing, I do want to thank you, h not Bill Colby and Julia consic Peach for joining me here tonight to go old GCD. I like a lot of these ideas if you should always leave these conversations, especially with you two is from lots of new details. I've finally been cutting up on some correspondences and some commentary on YouTube and whatnot, and I'm going to say I I got there was a long list of replies. I was happy to reply to comments and regarding our show on them twin Race, so we're definitely have to convenient on those matters.
Speaker 2: Here again in the future.
Speaker 1: Episode.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it. The folks that interwebs enjoyed it, so it's real barn burner mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And that was that was all Lola too, like she and I.
Speaker 7: Was gonna say, yep, salutes a Lola for bringing that to our attention, because again it's something I you know, I've it's I got some new ideas and all of that stuff.
Speaker 2: I'll just leave it to that good. I've been looking I've.
Speaker 7: Been looking at it more again and there's just a lot of weird ship I got these cults that operated that seem to go under the radar pretty easily, you know, and uh, I only get you know, who killed Bill Bill Colby?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 7: Oh wait, our question of the hour. There's sire our channel. You know, it's one of life, Life's mysteries. There's there's a number of mysteries in this universe, one of which is who killed Bill Colby? But as we bring this saying for landing, do you all have any closing commentary on the plot?
Speaker 2: We got a little detoured.
Speaker 7: I don't I enjoyed it, but yeah, any closing commentary on the film trans Apocalypses or otherwise. I mean, I'll talk about transpocalypses all day. I'm a I'm a survivor of the trans apocalypse, if you will. But yes, any closing comments on any of these matters, uh, and any flogs you're working on.
Speaker 5: Oh, I would say striking distance? Are we closing on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Striking Distance was whatever?
Speaker 2: I mean, you've got any baking recipes we can share.
Speaker 5: That John DeCamp killed Bill Colby?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: There you're gonna uset our channel?
Speaker 5: I like it is he even here tonight? We started? Where do you go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You think my my personally assigned c I A A I bos not here.
Speaker 1: What what's the name?
Speaker 5: He's the one who asked that question. C I A bots sneak them in. I'm not gonna humor you are.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna fall for that c I A Bob.
Speaker 5: It was not John DeCamp. Yes, striking distance, solid movie. Bruce Willis demanding that we know he can taste coke and spot a trans penis.
Speaker 2: Would you expect John McLain not to have those skill sets?
Speaker 5: Are not at all? I mean, the guy's still making fucking McLain movies to this day, even though he can not talk. I hear Diehard eighteen is in production right now.
Speaker 2: He's ang for this world, really, because I.
Speaker 5: Keep seeing like he's back.
Speaker 2: No, he's not.
Speaker 1: Doesn't he have fucking Alzheimer's.
Speaker 2: He's got to do the pictures of it. You can see in the pictures he's lost to his eyes.
Speaker 5: You know, he may have given him one of the real ones.
Speaker 1: Oh really, they may have given him.
Speaker 2: Never know, you never know.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah. The decline of Bruce Willis was sad to me. But also when he was in the nineties, you know, peak movies. I'd love to do The Last Boy Scout someday because that one's just chuck full of conspiracy stuff as well.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you get this gambling mafia, dude, I like it.
Speaker 5: I like it, yeah, and like rigged games and just all of it.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't we do? Shouldn't we do?
Speaker 2: These?
Speaker 1: Sixth sense though?
Speaker 5: For how will know? Everybody knows how that is. But Bruce Wilson, I have.
Speaker 7: A Halloween line up of films and be doing every every Wednesday in October, So I'll get your your input there, man, if you'd like to. I don't know if you're gonna be out on maternity least I'm gonna be able to join us, but if you if you are happy to get some input there.
Speaker 1: JJ.
Speaker 5: Have you seen The Last Boy Scout?
Speaker 2: Have I? Dude, I've seen that, Dude, I've seen that SANDMENI.
Speaker 5: Remember remember how he's secret service at one point and he fucking catches the guy like doing a ritual on a girl and he kind of gets canned after.
Speaker 2: That and brow up mc guiver's friend in the car out front.
Speaker 5: Yep, exactly. Anyway, Yeah, dude, I love.
Speaker 2: That movie, dude.
Speaker 7: It's written by Shane Black, one of my favorite riders, especially Buddy copdo business. And would you believe this, Damon Waynes Junior was born strangely enough in that same small Vermont town that I'm from that I spent well, that I call my bootleg hometown there hintings to Vermont. I only discovered that going through the Tan records one time doing some genealogy work. I'm like, Damon Wayne' Junior, what the fuck that that has got to be the same person. And I was like, you know, somehow I was living in the same town as that person. I don't know how that happened. Not a lot of black people in that town. That's what I'm saying. This one weird ship around this Wayns family in general. You asked me because I think, ways at this, Why me givin Bert, You're having a kid in this weird town in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Do what's going on here? Well?
Speaker 5: Look at keenan Ivory he made in Living Color. That guy was given the keys early on when it was hard for like black Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Well, I can help you out of that conundrum, sir.
Speaker 7: They grew up as ancient alien cargo culture, says Jehovah's witnesses and I can confirm keenan Ivory as scientologists.
Speaker 5: Yes, so there's this whole power structure and you say what you want about in Living color. It's some of the best sketch comedies out there. They brought. They brought us Jim.
Speaker 2: Carrey, I'm going to get you, dude. That was a great one too, Dude. Which one I'm gonna get you?
Speaker 5: Sucking yes, that and then they made White Chicks, which fucking brings the transpot back into the fucking spotlight.
Speaker 1: There you go, my favorite.
Speaker 5: But anyway, yeah, Strake, this solid movie. I'm looking forward to watching it again after this discussion. Like I said, it's probably been twenty years easily she ranted it, so maybe I'll catch it before that expires. But that's my thoughts, so you go ahead.
Speaker 1: My thoughts are it has a little buffet of everything. I mean, it's got the program to kill stuff. It's got, you know, with the conspiracy and the serial killers.
Speaker 7: And then it's my fauption, family feuds, love affairs with transgenders.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's got it all right, I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Sarah Jessica Parker's penis is literally mentioned in the movie.
Speaker 5: I got home from work and I was like, did you like the movie? He says, like me, so I'm hearing a different story now, No, as.
Speaker 1: You know how I say, I love American horror story season Asylum, but it's not my favorite season. Same thing with this movie. It's not like one of my favorite movies of all time. But conspiracy stuff is great.
Speaker 2: Jessica Parker's penis, I see what you're saying. It's kind of like Star Trek the Next Generation in many ways that original, but we'll never be as recognized.
Speaker 5: Are you quitting Wayne's world.
Speaker 2: In my back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, there, you accurately correct. You're my brain. Al sir, that was a Wayne real quote.
Speaker 5: And then he takes a pepsi.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, but never sell out like that. Then he takes a pepsi. Now it's uh, I think you're right. I can't really share any sentiments of this film other than what y'all have.
Speaker 2: Just share it right there.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's got some interesting conspiracy culture troops brought to us by a man who's deeply in grained Iran contra, amongst other hood rat ship you know, and uh, you know, it's got a possibly the early onset of transgender apocalypse, like like, we're right with that. That's certainly you know it started somewhere, we know where it's going on now and some of the you know, jabbing in there on us.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: If I watched this, I definitely would have got that line. I do not remember it until she said it.
Speaker 1: He did say that.
Speaker 7: That's the part of the bugging we due because when she said it, I was like, yes, I now could picture that scene, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't pick up on it. When did you watch it? I got mind fucked last night. Film.
Speaker 7: Please, I just want to be clear though, I've never been fooled. I've never subscribed to this bandwagon routines of Sarah Jessica Parker looks anything other than ugly.
Speaker 2: I've had a lot.
Speaker 7: Of arguments over that. There's a lot of these people that have disputed these matters. But you know, guys in the military, like oh, Sex and the City that lady's like that lady's a dude. That's probably right, and probably is a dude. But they're putting these people on the forefront of like this person is you know the sex symbol, right, that's a that's a weird thing to put up there.
Speaker 5: But all right, now we just have rappers right in the devil's dick.
Speaker 2: What's it?
Speaker 5: So now we just have rappers riding the devil's dick and music video's words, it's like they.
Speaker 2: Just gotta suck Satan's dick on TV. Man.
Speaker 7: That's you know, that's god of that's what rap is. You didn't know that I did. Yeah, Well, if you think about Cynthia Nixon from Sex and the City. But mate, she's like, I mean her, you were saying they need surgeries. Really, she forgot to get hers. She just looks like a dude now who claims to be a lesbian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was never sexy.
Speaker 7: There was never any There was no sex in any city hopefully with that thing. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Well, the cutest one in Sex and the City is the one no one talks about. The Burnett chick was the only like good looking one. Kim Cattrall. Yeah, they tried to like slutter up a little.
Speaker 2: Bit right right or didn't work. Didn't work, didn't work.
Speaker 1: I'm completely in agreement with JJ.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying. You can tell you, you can try to tell me that you know these things are women. I'm not gonna buy it.
Speaker 5: Well, hey, dude, I gotta thank you because she fucking laughs at me when I said Bill Hicks became Alex Jones. And now that you've said it, she's gonna believe it. That's what it takes for her shit. I've been saying for months.
Speaker 7: Give you the I'll give you the double Jay stamp of approval. There, you're going to give you a little fist there as well. Now, I think again, we're propaganda's under narratives. So immediately we're like, oh, that's bullshit. But then if you start applying facts and logic and reason right, use your brain holes for something, you know, for God's intended purposes and not for a fucking paperweight and ever size paper weight, these things make a lot of sense because again we're looking at an elements of propaganda to convince folks of their world views, the world views of the folks who perpetrate these ideals and accept them within their own lives. And they transcended to their kids, you know what I mean, They transmitted themselves and say on and so forth and whatever other deviant behavior they're involved in, because they don't stop there cannibalism, like that fucking Vanderbilt fucker, not thee.
Speaker 1: I did an episode on cannibalism like a year ago, and I'm curious we could talk about it another time, but I did a whole presentation on it, and I found some really interesting shitou cannibalism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd love to have a conversation. Thank you, ma'am. I did.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you're aware of this. I once met a cannibal. In fact, that cannibal may or may not have served me a human meat burger at the local part. He's in Great Falls, Montana, back in two thousands.
Speaker 5: And she still eats at McDonald's after all this cannibal time. I'm pregnant, Okay, she's feeding the baby.
Speaker 1: Weird crazy.
Speaker 7: I think some of those matters are gaining more prevalent, some of these circumstances when we look at these cases of things that the facts that don't get reported, like Bruce Willison screaming about cop taser, cop phone. They know it's a cop and people ignore all the actual facts and you know, put it on a patsy Like how many of these examples are people get eaten my mother where we have proof of it.
Speaker 5: My mom works for somebody who's secretary. Found a goddamn human tooth in a McDonald's patty.
Speaker 1: That's so fucked up.
Speaker 5: Did a meth head fucking drop of that in the meat grinder? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 7: We've seen instances where I can I can write off my brain hole. There was an instance where Burger King was caught serving horse burger horse meat in their burger.
Speaker 1: That is so nasty.
Speaker 5: It's more lean.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And you know that those kid diddlers that have a sandwich shop called Subway, they were serving those chicken patties.
Speaker 2: They called them chicken.
Speaker 7: The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation test in one of them a number of years back. It was fifty to two percent soy like some other nonsense fillers, and like thirty percent chicken. So like, you know what, we don't know what's going into this foods, despite them claiming that stuff's on a label.
Speaker 5: See, I'd rather eat human meat than all that soy shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the impossible meat at like Chipotle.
Speaker 5: Oh that impossible and beyond stuff's garbage.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what's impossible about. It's impossible that I ever touched that stuff.
Speaker 7: So this when I say that things get ignored in these examples, even when they don't get ignored, even when they get reported.
Speaker 2: You know, whether it's you know, Paula schill.
Speaker 7: Strangler since Tonight's film, or Fozzy the bear whose armed in dangerous or any other of these matters of cannibalism. We see this instance out of just south here in northern Kentucky, just across from Cincinnati. This is back in December. This lady admitted to murking her mother in a Satanic ritual ceremony and then eating her. And it gets almost no coverage, It gets almost no discussions. And I assure you there's more to this story.
Speaker 1: Did that happen last year? Because I feel like I remember reading this story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was last year. This was last year.
Speaker 7: Was in December of last year when it occurred. But I'm saying it just came up in the media with a hearing in July. But no one's really talking about these mats.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I found this story last year and I went to work and I told the girl that I worked with about this. I said, there was a woman they went in her house and she cut her fucking mom up and cooked her in the oven and ate her like a fucking Pillsbury and they didn't believe me. I found this story and you know, she said she was hearing like demon voices and all kinds of stuff, you know, telling her to do it. It's crazy.
Speaker 7: She admitted to doing a satanic ceremony ritual human sacrifice on her mother and then eating her. And again it doesn't get enough coverage. And then we have all the details there and even in the law enforcements willing to acknowledge some of those when many they are not willing to acknowledge it. If I can leave, this is my closing statement. Thank you there with these consensus the Black Book, there's here or man these great comments. Appreciate the commentary and feedback from everyone. And this is a good one here. John Barber, that man I mentioned before, the only man to ever put Jim Garrison on camera to tell his own story and got fired from the number one TV show in the nineteen seventies. He basically been in reality TV TV show called Real People. He got fired number one show, got fired because he put Jim Garrison on cameras. So that's John Barber. Interesting character, great guy, funny, tales. I got two shows with him on Operation GCD, one talking about his Jim Garrison stuff and the other one is just talking about his life because he's he's hilarious. For example, well, he was the UH writer for Frank Sinatra for a number of years, so interesting. Him and John Barber and Johnny Carson hated each other, so this they haven't he's got. He's an interesting guy. But in the early seventies he was also as he gets result of getting fired, he got a job as a film critic, review reviewing films for I think LA Times. In one of the LA papers, he did Soiling Green, and Charlton Heston's production company sued him and then went to the Supreme Court. So the Supreme Court rule that John Barber's allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants to say about this shitty movie Soiling Green. It is about cannibalism shit, So you know it's a I appreciate that comment. So yeah, there's a Supreme Court case ruling regarding John Barber in the right to free speech and is these matters which I salute that man. I respect him. He's not only funny, you know, hilarious guy in legendary character. You know, he's done a lot of things that I appreciate in regards to you know, constitutional rights.
Speaker 5: Well, now I know why I haven't heard of him. They buried this fucker, like I can see pretty well versed. It's like comedy new and old.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dude, Mort Saul mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So they're both Canadians turned American Canadian you know, they got there, became Americas, they were naturalized Americans.
Speaker 5: But maybe, but I just yeah, it's not ringing a bell.
Speaker 7: Since I'm delinquent, I'm getting him back on the show, even though he wanted to come back on and tell me some stories about Bob Hope that I do want to hear. Let me pull up his channel real quick and uh, John Barbara you two. Yeah, dude, this guy is hilarious. Dude, he's done again. He's he's still and he's still kicking. He's done a He's done a lot of work though on the JFK stuff. Again, he was really close with Jim Garrison and so it went, well, let me let me bring this, let me bring this discussion in here, full full circle like they did in the film for us, bringing stuff.
Speaker 2: Full circle, full circle.
Speaker 7: So we saw Arnt and Milkon the producer of tonight's film and Oliver Stone teamed up for JFK. Well they Jeff oliver Stone had requested Jim Garrison to do a documentary interview him for an hour to tell his story, and Jim Garrison told Oliver Stone, go fuck yourself. Only one man's gonna record my story, and that is John Barber. So we do have videotape of that interview from the nineties and you know, before you know, we have a couple of interviews with Garrison and Barber over the years, but it is the only man that Garrison trusted in which to tell.
Speaker 2: His life story, which I think is very interesting.
Speaker 7: Because not only I'm a big fan of the work of Garrison. Again, John Barber's you know, hilarious to but here here is He's still around kicking telling tales. Very funny. Guy, looks like he last posted a month ago. Loves himself some Superman stuff.
Speaker 2: But here we go. He's got one.
Speaker 7: He posted here one of his last phone calls on when Jim Garrison was dying. Right, I'll post a Lincoln in the show notes. He says fascist and we'll come to America and the guys of national security. So if you're wondering if while I'm oftentimes doing this number in matters of national secure I'd like you to just ruminate on that that thought for one second.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: Bennett Brouer back with another commentary, thought you'd seen the last of old Bennett. Perhaps thought the network big wigs would have sent Bennett and his negative Q rating on a slow boat to Shanghai. Well, maybe I don't look the part.
Speaker 9: I'm not svelt, I don't look comfortable on camera. I'm not savvy. I don't understand what's going on in the news.
Speaker 7: It is these matters of national security a stated here by Jim Garrison again is plaguing America today.
Speaker 2: That's my that's my closing statements.
Speaker 7: I thank you, not Bill Colby, and you Julia Kusey Peach for joining me here tonight to get little GCD good luck with baby Hank, and I hopefully please let me know we'll happy to have you back anytime as a guest on any of these panels or any these other discussions we've been plotting on here. Julia will definitely be in touch, especially John Bene Ramsey again. We see the serial Cover Nights film with the you know, the stun gun, and no one wants to really discuss those matters of the John Beney aspects of that stun gun aspect. But any final statement aalibis or any CIA tactics or recipes.
Speaker 5: Not stay away from stay away from boats, and Sarah Jessica Parker's penis both good words of advice.
Speaker 7: Uh, solid advice absolutely and also on notes of advice, stay vigilant, folks, pay attention to your surroundings.
Speaker 1: There's thousands of Americans out there.
Speaker 3: By the way, I've been shot with a laser beat twice.
Speaker 2: They go ted twice.
Speaker 7: And you can hear more about those tales along with his pal muppet Mikeyo tomorrow night here or take me tonight, I suppose on East Coast times nine to fifteen pm Eastern Standard times. But Juliet, any any last final words, ma'am you're good, any any alibis you just said? I my apologies.
Speaker 2: I heard that I've gone dumb.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you all again for joining us tonight to get old GCD on these matters and catch you next time.