Speaker 1: Welcome Just Hindaway Tagalog Sermon Podcast, your daily dose of inspiring, heartfelt tagalog sermons from different pastors and speakers all over the Philippines.
Speaker 2: We hope that this podcast finds you in good shape.
Speaker 1: And now here's your message. All right now again, you know when you talk about grace, you know we are actually Tam and Tama Young your series nothing is titled Grace changes everything. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ changes everything. And Uh, as I've been preparing for this, I remember a story, uh that happened when I was in high school. Uh we had a transferring student parent transfers.
Speaker 2: Babe on schools now.
Speaker 1: But uh he was Megha Joe, you know buff uh and you cut such a buff shah and parana.
Speaker 2: So he was a he was a good guy. He's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Later on we find we found outa deito so p I mean, we didn't mind it. So he was like a normal guy until during one of our semesterral exams or quarterly exams. I forgot which one are long exams. You know, all of us were quiet doing our exams and suddenly nasally couce so from the back he carries his desk and throws it in front a blackboard bank what you in this? He runs out, I mean he something clicked, okay, and then he runs out of the classroom, tear's.
Speaker 2: His you know, uniform. Incredible.
Speaker 1: And then I was running Artigas Avenue okay, along Ortigas, and then you guidance Council Ornamenkay was running after him, took the cab and nahapala and running like crazy. And so I mean that because of that, I mean, he transferred to another school, but it left a stigma.
Speaker 2: Okay, all of us still remember.
Speaker 1: That person and parana reputation okay, and stigma that's still carried because of that situation. And I'm telling you that maybe there are you know, when we growing up, maybe high school, elementary, or maybe even your college, there are things that have made a mark, a stain or a stigma. Okay, now because of certain things that has happened in your life. Okay, maybe something small, maybe something big that has happened that left a mark that.
Speaker 2: You still carry up to today.
Speaker 1: And sometimes we wonder how you know.
Speaker 2: Erased? Okay, how can this be removed? In my life?
Speaker 1: And let me tell you, sometimes we carry some of those things in our lives because of something that has happened in the past. Now, let me tell you, the grace of the Lord Jesus christy has the ability and the capacity to erase that and change even your past, even the most painful things that has happened to you. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ can erase and change that. And I believe your story this morning exactly your story, because we will look at a person who was carrying She was carrying a stigma, okay, all throughout his life because of her profession, because of what she was doing, she had earned a bad reputation. But let me tell you, when she encountered the grace of God through Jesus Christ, something began to happen that transformed her. And I want us I believe as we look at this story, we will find ourselves in one of the characters of this story. And hopefully, as you immerse yourself in the story, we will experience God's grace just as she did. And that's why I want for us to open our bibles to the Gospel of Luke, this third book in the New Testament, Gospel of Luke, chapter seven, we will read first from verse thirty six to thirty nine. Okay, verse thirty six to thirty nine, So let's begin seven thirty six. One of the Pharisees asked him to eat with him. So this Pharisees invited Jesus to come over for dinner. He went into the Pharisees house and reclined at the table, and behold a woman of the city who was a sinner. When she learned that he was reclining at the table in the Pharisees house, brought an alabaster flask of ointment, and standing beside him, behind him rather at his feet, weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears, wipe them with the hair of her head, and kissed his feet and anointed them with the ointment.
Speaker 2: And now when the.
Speaker 1: Pharisee who had invited him sow this, he said to himself, you know, if this man were really a prophet, he would have known who and what sort of woman this is who is touching him, for she is a sinner.
Speaker 2: Let's pray, Father, bless the preaching of your word.
Speaker 1: Let us understand and experience your grace this morning, so that we too can be transformed in change.
Speaker 2: In Jesus name a man.
Speaker 1: Now very briefly Paramaine indianad in what was happening Gay, there are three characters that we see in the story. First of all, of all, rather see Jesus Christ. He's the one who was invited. And at this point in time in Luke chapter seven, Jesus was gaining popularity. He was gay popularity because of his teaching. He was teaching, he was healing, he was preaching. He had what he preached, and he thought there was authority, and so he was gaining popularity among the people, among the crowds. And uh, not only that, Okay, he was also gaining some enemies because the teachers of the law, the scribes, and even some of the Pharisees were trying to question sine batmbaguito, this new rabbi, this new teacher, who is this guy? Who is this Jesus that the people are following. Now, he performed a miracle at this point in time, and that's why one of the pharisees your first protas protegist, and his name is Simon, Simon the Pharisee. Okay, so in the actual picture, Simon was a Pharisee and so when he found out about Jesus Us he was teaching and preaching and healing, he was curious, okay, and so he invited Jesus for dinner. Now another pharisee by the name of Nicodemus, remember Nicodemus, We find it in John chapter three. He was also curious about Jesus. But the reason he met with Jesus He met Jesus at night when no one was looking.
Speaker 2: Okay, Noela, mait like me meet upsilla.
Speaker 1: His his reason for meeting with Jesus was more of doctrinal and theological. He was asking Jesus about you know, about the Kingdom of God, about being born again, and all of these things about the spirit of God. Simon had another reason why he invited Jesus for dinner. Okay, there are different reasons why invite people for dinner. And obviously this was a respected and popular teacher inviting. Yeah, and the reason why he invited is not for him to, you know, to because he's signing with Jesus. He was probably trying to gauge kuntub on Jesus, kuntub on the what the reputation of this new guy Tokayato so if he proves to be who the people say he is, the Messiah, then he would be in the right. Okay, kumba meron advantage, Majo int right. But if it turns out differently na ops, fake Palato or Plato, then he would know exactly how to.
Speaker 2: Deal with this Jesus.
Speaker 1: So we find this guy Simon, the pharisee having this dinner, okay, having a party. Now, Merona, make conting joke.
Speaker 2: You're gonna m bible.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard a pharisee having a party para It sounds like an oxymoron, right, an oxymoron, Nah parasee and partyila during their partyanilla and the latest.
Speaker 2: Or my latest philaptrees.
Speaker 1: Mama scripture tasls okay anima am a pig and blanket.
Speaker 2: As a kosher foot lahad.
Speaker 1: And in other words, it was a boring party done by the Pharisee. Okay, Majo, it was sober tahimklangurro Okay. So we see Jesus coming in, reclining at the table and it just start sing la maguento. Now the party began to be more colorful because of the third character that came in. Okay, this third character that came in. Uh, well, Phalan. The Bible does not name this woman. In other words, can you imagine by Isan Baba and Pumunta a party? He she was actually a great crasher Hindisha invited a party. Have you ever get crashed a party? Nereded Raman, raise your hands? Okay, they can a gat crash and Noman it's a party kay or is away? Dinghy crash is away ding Okay. Now the Bible did not identify concinotoll Okay. She was just said, there's a woman of the city. A woman on descriptions is a sinner, a sinful woman. In reality, this was a prostitute. This woman was a prostitute who sells her body. Now can you can you imagine a prostitute gate crashing the party of a pharisee? Can you imagine that scandal? And he she began doing some things to their guest of honors, Jesus my pina a scandalo Tomara, Wait wait yo, you're not invited, and let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Are a sinner. You're a prostitute. How dare you? Okay?
Speaker 1: And so uh. The Marajuana experience against a party in the main a gate crash and began to the coronam scandalo same party anyone experienced that. The closest I could probably relate to is I remember during the funeral of my father in Ddico, my Lily Bignam Memorial and Nakata on a South super highway in a convoy, and I had a couple of tita who were titas from the province notorious Sila because Mahili Silamas, candal funeral Sama and all of that. So all of us were mindful scandalo. And what happened was during the convoy convoy okay sol convoy. It so when they arrived at the funeral of another person okay office or whatever, so they began to cry and all of that, you know, and all of that, and so everyone was staring at them. So they began to cry and cry and let before mistaken identity it's oops, slowly.
Speaker 2: Got out got to the car.
Speaker 1: By the time they went to my father's funeral, melibing named Dadica praise God. Okay, but there are situations where things can be scandalous or awkward at least, right this is a situation like that. Can you imagine, Okay, this woman that's something that is very offensive to Pharisees.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: To Jesus Christ, it's not offensive. It became an offering that he received. What she did that offended the Pharisees became a fragrant offering of worship. That's what grace does, the thing that causes others to stumble or don't know. Because can you imagine the Pharisees, the teachers of the law, the rabbis were holy people.
Speaker 2: If you would read the.
Speaker 1: Old Testament, it would say you have if you come in contact with anything or anyone unclean, Okay, you would be unclean. Right, that's why they are so careful what they touch, whould they associate with. But let me tell you when Jesus came to the picture, when they encountered Jesus Christ, the most, the vilest sinner, the most unclean and holy person, when she touched Jesus Christ, Jesus did not become unclean, but the unclean became clean. That's the power of the grace of Jesus Christ. Let me tell you there are some of you today. You feel like you're dirty because of your past. You feel like because of your history. You don't deserve the mercy of God. We don't deserve the grace of God. If we think, if you think you deserve the grace of God, then the more you won't receive it. But God's grace is so powerful it can penetrate the darkest, the vilest, the most secret sin, the deepest chain that you are covering. It can penetrate and can heal you and transform you. That's what happened here. This unclean sinner, prostitute and holy person, when she touched Jesus see Jesus says, did not become unclean. She became clean the power of the Christ, of the Lord Jesus Christ. So this is what happened in the story. Behold a woman of the city who was a sinner, when she learned that he was reclining at the table in the Pharisees house, brought an alabaster flask of ointment of perfume. Now again, this act became ranks as one of the most beautiful and meaningful acts of worship in the Bible.
Speaker 2: Right we're even up to today, we all know.
Speaker 1: What this woman did and what that action represents and meant or symbolized to God and to Jesus Christ, this act that she did, and she risked a lot. She risked being stoned to death for doing that right, coming over uninvited, and she as a prostitute, she risked everything just to be with Jesus, just to worship Jesus, just to sit and minister at the feet of Jesus Christ and tie you today to contain traffic iron and not in to worship, to come together. Let me tell you this woman, Hindrance, she would overcome just to be with Jesus because she experienced something that changed her forever.
Speaker 2: Now let's go on, and Gania.
Speaker 1: Standing beside him at his feet, weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears, wipe them with the hair of her head, kissed his feet and anointed them with the oint.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Now listen, it's on alabaster jar that contained a very expensive perfume. They said that the cause of the perfume. You. Alabaster jar was expensive itself. It's made of semi precious stone, it's made of ornate and all of that that corrective. So malayung jung vas new flask alabaster jar perry Lamanna perfume. They said that it cost one year's wage. Okay, imagine your as well, though one year's worth plus the bonus and the extras and all of that, I guess dependence on mcannis. Well, don you know, but this was one years during that time, this was so expensive. But let me tell you something more. This jar represented her professional identity and her finaleancial security because she used this perfume.
Speaker 2: For her job as a prostitute like Papa ba Musha.
Speaker 1: So by pouring that, by breaking it and pouring at Jesus, she is making a statement that this is the past already and I'm making it and giving it to you. I'm pouring it to you, bal Anash and financial means to do her job, because that's what the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ did. It change her life. How ironic that may be appropriate that the perfume used in her profession as a prostitute became the token of her profession of her faith in Christ. The perfume she used in her profession as a prostitute would become the token of her profession of faith in.
Speaker 2: Our Lord Jesus Christ. That's grace. A numenium thinks that.
Speaker 1: Identify us with something bad in the past, when we go to the cross, Jesus transforms it and makes it into an object where we can worship. She pours out and say, Jesus, ginagameto torom it more sin, but tonight I'm breaking it and pouring it to your feet as an act of worship. Now, you alone are my security, You alone are my identity. You alone are my life and my future. That's the power of grace. She would be willing to do that. It changed everything about her. Now, let's go back to Simon. Okay, Simon, when he saw what she did, she he saw it with a different lens by reaction is Simon okay? So let's read On Okay thirty nine. When the Pharisee who had invited him saw this, he said to himself, he was not talking to Jesus.
Speaker 2: He was just thinking this.
Speaker 1: If this mancunt petto that classic babyto, he would have known what sort of woman this is who is touching him, for she is a sinner.
Speaker 2: Propheto.
Speaker 1: Right now, the good news is this. You know, there's a reason why the Holy Spirit allowed Luke to know what this guy was thinking and wrote it in this gospel. Because Jesus knew what he was thinking, alma you Simon, and that's why he gave him a story. Okay, Okay, Simon, I'll tell you a story to explain or to make a point, okay, And this is a story. Let's jump, okay to verse forty one, Sabina, there's a there's a certain money lender who had two debtors, one old five hundred denari and the other fifty what they could not pay. He canceled the debt of both. Now which of them will love him more?
Speaker 2: Okay? So which of them will love him more?
Speaker 1: Young? Five? Or you fifty or five hundred or you fifty young five hundred? Okay, very good children, because you nisa god Nis Simon sa Simon answered, majesuru, no bad trick question toa although a very simple, straightforward, very simple mathematics tiba in dnamanto trick question pro the one I suppose for whom he canceled the larger death.
Speaker 2: Now, to make this.
Speaker 1: Proper context context and fifteen donary five hundred denary, let's just say the fifty denari would be around fifty thousand pesos and the five hundred denari would be five million pesos. Okay, for our contexts. Now here's the case may Utamsila. Neither of them had any money to pay the lender, right Lampa, But because of the goodness and the compassion and the mercy of the lender, he forgave them was agad, I'll forgive both of you. Now, what does it mean? Why did Jesus tell this story to Simon? He knew that in Simon's eyes, the prostitute is the one who had the death of the five million and Shah and Hindeman fIF she go to fifty pesses, you prostituta because of her sin five million, fifty pases and compare.
Speaker 2: That is what she was thinking.
Speaker 1: Now listen, okay, that's not the point of why Jesus gave this story. You know why because if you cannot pay your debt, it doesn't matter if you only owe five centabos, everything will be taken away from you.
Speaker 2: Comunion has happened.
Speaker 1: Both of them had a debt while as a lampambaiad, whether there it's five million or five vesos. Because while mpambaiad, everything will be taken away.
Speaker 2: If you are broke, you're broke.
Speaker 1: If you can pay, then you're in the same boat. There's no difference between oweing a little and owing a lot, at least in the spiritual context. In the financial context Merionian. But in the spiritual context that Jesus was talking about, there is no difference. Now all of us have but debt that we owe God that we can never pay.
Speaker 2: Because of sin. You cannot pay.
Speaker 1: For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. We owe God something, even if we wanted to. We are broke all a time on by it, kay Lord. And that's the point that Jesus was driving us. Jesus saying, Simon, Laca, you're in debt to God. Some will owe a little, some will owe more, but no one has the ability to pay God.
Speaker 2: Now listen, here's the gospel message.
Speaker 1: God is willing to forgive all the debts equally, whether you is whatever sin, small or big. If you're forgiven the grace of the Lord, Jesus Christ forgives all sin. And that's why Jesus wanted to make this point to Simon. What Jesus point to Simon is this, Simon, there is fundamentally no difference between you and that prostitute. You're the same. You're in the same boat. No matter how you think about yourself, you're in the same boat. Everyone has sinned and fallen short the glory of God. So now turning then to the woman, he said to Simon, do you see this woman.
Speaker 2: I entered your house, but you gave me no water for my feet.
Speaker 1: She wet my feet with her tears, white them with her hair. You gave me no kiss, But from the time I came in, she has not ceased to kiss my feet.
Speaker 2: You did not.
Speaker 1: Anoint my head with oil, but she anointed my feet with the most precious thing she has. Do you know why she's doing this? She's probably asking Simon, do you know why this woman is doing this?
Speaker 2: You did not know because.
Speaker 1: The problem of Simon, he thought he was better than the prostitute. Simon said, you don't understand, Jesus, she is a sinner. Jesus probably countered. You don't understand, Simon. She is not a sinner. She was a sinner. The grace of God forgive forgave her of her past.
Speaker 2: She is not a sinner. She was a sinner.
Speaker 1: You know why the grace of God changes the tenses in our lives. Whatever history you have, it's in the past. Tense already, whether.
Speaker 2: You feel like you feel like today.
Speaker 1: You feel like you're still in the same boat, You're still dirty, still haunting you. The grace of God changes the tenses in your life. Instead of she is a sinner, she was a sinner, instead of you living in the same boat, trying to see yourself in the same situation. As I've said it over and over again, when God relates to you, it's not in the basis of your history, but it's the basis of your destiny. Not on what has happened to you, but on who you can become in Christ.
Speaker 2: That's how God would relate to you. You call that the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: That's why today there are some of you today you're still living in the past because of what has happened in your life.
Speaker 2: What has happened in the past. You cannot forgive yourself.
Speaker 1: Yes, maybe there's some areas in your life that are so deep and so dark, and you feel like the enemy has got in his roots in your life, so deep, and you say, pastor you don't know what I went through, what I did, No matter how deep the work of the enemy is. That's how deep the grace of God wants to fill you with his love, with his acceptance, with his grace. Changing the tenses in your life very important. And that's why when we go on to the next verse, Therefore, I tell you her sins, which are many, are forgiven. For she loved much, but he who is forgiven little loves little. Now Sometimes when we read this Dittian, I got a confusion. Sometimes when we read this is if not in you know?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So that means when I have a lot more sins, I'll be forgiven more. The worse you are, the more you are forgiven. Right, the less you know, the less you sin, the less you will forgiven.
Speaker 2: No, it's not what Jesus was saying. What Jesus is saying is.
Speaker 1: The greater you sense your own need for forgiveness.
Speaker 2: The greater will be your love.
Speaker 1: When you are forgiven, you will have gratitude and love in exact proportion with your sense of your own sinfulness. If you think you've been greatly forgiven, you.
Speaker 2: Will greatly love God.
Speaker 1: If you think you have only been forgiven a little, you will only love God a little. You know, I I think I lived a pretty good life growing up BC before Christ.
Speaker 2: Before I became a Christian, I think Maji.
Speaker 1: Never went drugs and dog push in, the rapist and the oha whatever abuser. I think I lived a pretty okay life, a good person.
Speaker 2: Okay, But.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. When I was confronted with the Cross of Jesus Christ, that's when I realized the death, the gravity of sin, the sinfulness. That there's murder every time you're angry. Yeah, there's murder in your heart, you know, anger, Anger is unfulfilled murder, union, there's loss that's unfulfilled, adultery, right, all of these things when you see the death of sin.
Speaker 2: When I saw how vile I was, I.
Speaker 1: Did not commit those things, but I saw the death of sinfulness, the sinful, the sinful nature inside of me, that all of us can have the capacity to do this. Let me post a question to you to drive home a point. What if what if you could get away with anything, any type of sin without any consequence. You could steal, there's no consequence. You could murder, Okay, you could do anything. What would you do? The sinful nature in us would think of some things already. That's the gravity of sin. It's only the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, that restrains us from fully venting this. And that's why when I encountered the cross, I like, I knelt down. He said, Lord, and the violence of sinner and the worst of sinners, that's what I say. I encountered, and I say sex he was the most righteous in Israel, and yet sah, you know, I'm a man of unclean lips. When he encountered and he saw the depths of his sin compared to the holiness of God, that's when he knew how much the grace of God has changed him. And I pray that today you would have the same encounter, that you would encounter the depths of our own sinfulness, so that we can be eternally forever grateful, because apart from that, we will always think until asalananko. But man, the sinfulness is there. The potential to do all of these things is there, And apart from the grace of God withholding that.
Speaker 2: All of us will do that. And that's why it's so important.
Speaker 1: I pray that we have a fresh encounter with the holiness of God and with our own sinfulness. That's when true revival happens. Our revival happens when we say, Lord, I'm a man of ungling lips. I'm not as righteous I, you know, as I can be, because that's when you realize you need the grace of God.
Speaker 2: And that's why I begin to close.
Speaker 1: He said to her, this is the first time Jesus talks to the woman first time, and look what she says. He says three things to her that I believe changed her life completely, and if you get this, it will change.
Speaker 2: Yours as well.
Speaker 1: He declares three things that I believe the grace of God does did for her that I believe God wants to do for all of us this morning. The first thing he tells us, your sins are forgiven. That took care of her past. Second, he said, your faith has saved you. That takes care of her present. And he said, go in peace. That takes care of her future. The grace of God changes everything in this woman's life, her past, her present, and her future. That's what the grace of God does did to her, and I believe that's what the grace of God wants to do for all of us. I believe there's some of you here. You're still stuck in the past. Some of you you cannot get out of your present circumstance. You cannot believe that God would let you out. But let me tell you, the grace of God changes everything. He wants to give you a new perspective of life, not of what was, but on what God wants you to become, changing the tenses in your life. This morning, Amen, I'd like to ask the music group to come up. We're going to sing the song. Let me tell a story as I as I begin to close, I remember when when we were just beginning the Victory Weekend module. We probably fifteen years ago on five six or seven in Victor q se We. One of our leaders uh there were retired Aslau senior citizen and retired Insula. But they're still managing their family business there. Their the family owns a building in Pasai. So Sabasai, I may building on and in that place in Passai in Magalo Marami manavendors.
Speaker 2: You know, mayor is whatever.
Speaker 1: So Sabasi, I mean you know the reputation of Passa, that was the height of it. Yes, And he had compassion for the people there save because he knew the way to a man's heart in the Philippines is to histomach and true enough, he invite some of those human some of the vendors.
Speaker 2: So the invite your parent head.
Speaker 1: Now some food vendor nah yu maana left and that was made Munta now is as naga uh you and me just snatched them bag snatcher. Okay you mana that was Mason, a man made is some make some bumating ready? So you start in a small group. Yeah, those three people, and every week he would go there, but every time they would experience something sollakumaka in Silla. But not only that, they began to invite son grow you grow until invite Mason, my young Buga, inviteba Chamla and prostitute under her invite.
Speaker 2: But there was so much radical change in them.
Speaker 1: They went to one to one, put us a victory weekend, victory weekend, and put us a victory weekend.
Speaker 2: I remember that I was there.
Speaker 1: Una talagan iona ta.
Speaker 2: Lahya.
Speaker 1: I'm I just go through that case the Lord will do something Megaga vincil Lord. So I remember that going through that, and I could just imagine your counseling and time. But they were so turned around encountering God, experiencing the grace of God that that small group began to grow this area and again twenty thirty, after a couple of years Kashnabanda name building. The building was sold already, so we had they had to in endor Malati church, even though a small group. I still remember on their own they would go and I remember that story that what's the difference between those people and us, right, Kaka, Because sometimes there's more of Simon in us right than we're there to think. But you know what, I realized, we're just the same mhm. But we're dealing with the same thing, sinfulness. Maybe at first Blanscapela, No, apart from the grace of God, we are just the same. And that's why today I want for you to understand that the grace of God changes everything.
Speaker 2: No matter where you came.
Speaker 1: From, whatever your history is, it changes everything in your life. And I want all of us to receive God's grace. How do we receive God's grace? This is my last scripture. It says in First Peter chapter five Versus five, to say that cloth yourself, all of you, with humility towards one another. For God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.
Speaker 2: Humble yourselves.
Speaker 1: Therefore, under the mighty hand of God, so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because He cares for you. The difference between Simon and the woman. There's pride in Simon, amility in the woman. If there's pride in you, it is God himself who will oppose you. But if we humble ourselves saying Lord, I don't deserve you, I don't deserve this, then the grace of God is already yours. And listen, some of you, you feel like you're in a dead end. But today hearing the grace of God, Jesus is in the business of still rewriting the scripts of your life, changing the tenses and the verbs some ani And if you would allow give it to him, give the pen to him, and allow him to be the one to edit your story and make his story of your life, you will have the best possible ending ever because His grace changes everything. And let me tell you, the grace of God changes our guilt into gratitude. It's a catalyst that changed us, that change me, and it's a catalyst that can change people that you encounter. I hope Matangna whatever by us, we have of the people around us, that we will be agents of God's grace that changes the people that we encounter. Amen, does all stand up? Father, We thank you. Indeed, we don't deserve all of this. We don't deserve nothing. But it's only by your grace that you have changed us, touched us. And so as we sing and worship, let this be the of our hearts because I believe the Holy Spirit wants to change some of you this morning, LORDI thank you for your grace. Truly, your grace changes everything to the cross where we can come to you be who we are at our worst and yet find acceptance, full acceptance. And today, as we are in an attitude of prayer as we bow our heads before him, I feel that there are some some of you you just need a just a new turn of life, a new turn of lief, like starting over. And the grace of God allows you to do that, to start over, because you've been chained to the past. You've been it's like you cannot move forward. But let me tell you, the grace of God cuts you all of those the things that has kept you. God wants to remove and change those tenses in your life from just being who you are, who you were to who God has destined and created you to become in Christ. So if you're that, if you just feel like you need that, you need a just a brand you leave, just a.
Speaker 2: Turnover and new thinks, just lift your hands to God.
Speaker 1: I believe God's grace is here and will touch your life.
Speaker 2: Just lift your hands to him.
Speaker 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, we thank you that no sin, no failure, what nothing in the past could separate them from your love in Christ. So even today, let your grace change everything, change their past, change their them, change their future, because we thank you that your grace changes everything. And so even right now we declare that, even as you said that if everyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone, that you has come. I speak newness and refreshing wholeness.
Speaker 2: Peace. Let you beginnings.
Speaker 1: Arise that they will walk in the new things that you have for them. We commit them to you Lord in Jesus name, Amen, and Amen.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: We hope that you enjoyed today's episode. Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more.
Speaker 2: God bless you all.