Speaker 1: Clive with JT. Thanks away. Absolutely, We're in Vegas and you have such interesting ideas, and I'm trying to cover completely different random subjects so I don't get bored. And I think we're going to start with something unusual. I was gonna ask you about aliens, all the alien talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the alien stuff is I think it's most interesting, like right now, because you know, of course we have like this summer drops, we have all the Epstein stuff obviously coming up in the you know, the full release or whatever they quote unquote The full release of the Epstein Files came out, you know, a.
Speaker 1: Couple of months ago, which is only half of them.
Speaker 2: So well, yeah, it is nowhere near I mean, actually, the interesting part is I want to say that if you just tucking pages, I think they say, like the Epstein Files is probably about six million ish pages, seven million pages. But as far as data goes, they're saying it's they released like two percent.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. And even the stuff they've released is so damning. Imagine what they haven't.
Speaker 2: Well, the funny thing is so working in any kind of digital media, like when they were describing how much data it was, So I want to say that so two percent is of two percent of fourteen I think what fourteen point six terabytes of information? So if you think about like a podcast we might record today, it might be I don't know, eight gigabytes, ten gigabytes. You're talking about this Epstein file represents like fourteen thousand gigabytes for almost fifteen thousand gigabytes. So the thing like that you kind of get right away, or you should get, is we're talking about as lots of videos because you're thinking about because if it was just pictures and documents emails, there was no way you would it wouldn't There's no way you could take up them by say they releave like.
Speaker 1: Half of the doc like the papers, but not the videos.
Speaker 2: So what's so the thing is you got to think there's what a lot of people believe is of course there's cameras all over.
Speaker 1: Well, he did have cameras all over it, and it goes there's a between him and Edmund and Broock whatever he was the next Prime minister Israel about where they could do it remotely, the system on and off, and they were installing all these little cameras all over. This was the New York place. But I would assume probably all of them. Again, that's about the assumptions, but I would assume they never searched. Were a ranch, right, This were a ranch. Very that's where the darkest stuff happened. Very suspicious, very suspicious.
Speaker 2: But but all that being said, it was interesting when all this stuff was really kind of just going around the internet and X and everybody's talking about it. All of a sudden, Barack Obama comes out on this podcast. They're like no one's ever heard of and it's like it's just like it was. It was built just to be a SoundBite. Yeah, Like he's saying that. The guy asked, what do you think about aliens? Then he's like, I believe they're real, and then he says he hasn't seen them, and then he tries to say, oh, it's it's not like what people think. They're not necessarily kept under Area fifty one, some secret underground military base. And then of course then he follows up by saying, so, what was the thing that you wanted to know when you became president?
Speaker 1: He's like, are there aliens?
Speaker 2: And then so the guy drops like you know, so like it's kind of like if you had Obama on the podcast, and you get him to say something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so why follow ups?
Speaker 2: Obviously you used to be like the follow up the natural file would be like, so why do you think that they're real?
Speaker 1: Like what makes you believe that they are? Did he not?
Speaker 2: Like, no, he just dropped it out, just like I said it was it was. It seemed like it was put out of there.
Speaker 1: It's either a terrible interviewer or it's BS. Probably BS, because why is Obama going on this podcast? Well? What is interesting that now they're pushing they're telling us, Oh, they're aliens, it's real. That makes me less likely to believe it.
Speaker 2: Well, right, so that's what I'm saying. The timing of it, and then I want to say it was either the next day or two days later. Trump's getting asked about it on Air Force One, saying, oh, did you hear what Obama said about the aliens? And he's like, oh, you know, he's in really big trouble. You know it was classified. He was saying inturaction, like what part of it? Like, what what part of what he said was classified? That's the confusing part because like he just sang he believes they're real, but he hasn't seen them, and they're not in area fifty one, so it is the classified part that that they actually are in area fifty one, Like, well, I don't yeah right, that's the whole point, was it. It just seemed like this was put in here potentially for a distraction against the Epstein stuff, and then you have obviously them shortly after this where at war with Iran. And the hilarious thing was we played on my podcast recently this clip. There was a show back in the day called The Whitest Kids you Know, and it had the guy who used to be like the main guy on the actor of the show or the comedian Trevor Moore.
Speaker 1: He's one of the.
Speaker 2: Guys who's died mysteriously. There was this skit they did a while back where he's playing the president and you have like he has like the press Corps asked him questions and he's talking about their secret moon base and how it was taken over by bears with motorcycles and guns, and he was saying that they might be in some intern like uh like universal drug cartel with the Alliance of Wizards, and so the press corps like getting like this is crazy, and then but the one one, the one reporter eventually asked him do we just invade Iran? And then then he pauses and he's like, you got me, and you're like that that's real, Like that's real, that's.
Speaker 1: Right now relevant, that's literally what we're talking.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So he revealed a lot of stuff, but I mean, to me, it's I think more people are quick to pointing out. Now I want to say, Sean Ryan, he was. He had this explicit ray tirade talking about like you're going to talk about aliens right now?
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Like that's what you want us to talk about. Yeah, It's like I don't know, Like, yeah, I'm sure aliens have always been interesting, but you start realizing it's kind of a sigh off and maybe aliens were actually something else. Yeah, I mean I kind of came to the conclusion that aliens, I don't know in europeanion, I feel like they might be like interdimensional or demons.
Speaker 2: Now, I think that a lot of the phenomenon could be explained by supernatural things like you you have like that, you know, angels can manifest physically in our spirits. Demons obviously, they could make people believe that they saw aliens or maybe they potentially abducted. But I think it's really interesting if you go away back to kind of where we get a lot of this come from, is that you know, aliens was is like a relatively like new idea. They probably would have been established and like you know, like with the War of the World. So when that book came out and then eventually it goes to that radio program where supposedly orson Wells and then fake everybody freaks out because they think that there's actual an alien invasion. But there's where was a really interesting book from the nineties by this author, Bill Cooper, and he called it Behold a Pale Horse. And so the whole basically the gist of this book is is revealing all this stuff that they have like through classified information about about the alien phenomenon being real. When you get to the end of the book, you know, it's kind of twist at the end, is he realized it's all bs. It's like it's an effort for the government that is eventually going to fake an alien invasion in order to you know, consolidate more power and.
Speaker 1: More power don't even have a name for that, like Project Blue Beam.
Speaker 2: Well, Project Bluebeam. People associate that with this, and it's possible. I mean, the Project Blue Beam is the idea that potentially they might have some kind of holographic image of something, so like.
Speaker 1: You know, just getting better now where they could do that.
Speaker 2: We're through, you know, it's actually interesting. There was a Spider Man movie I want to say it was I think it was Far from Home. And so the villain in that Spider Man movie was named Mysterio and in the movie he set to like he wants to replace Iron Man as like the hero, and so he's fighting against like a fake threat in order to be the hero. So how he does it in the movie is that he's got a bunch of drones going together with like making holograms. So it's like it they can actually do physical things, but like whatever the image of the thing he's fighting is is not real. So so that idea is actually believe it or not, the CIA actually floated an idea. I want to say it was Forgive Me, but I think it was Project Mongoose, And it has something to do with them trying to depose Castro in Cuba.
Speaker 1: I've heard of them on the Guest, but I don't need to. There's there's so many of it's hard to keep track, right, I've heard that term that could be that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But what they were going to do was they literally that you can look this up. They potentially or they talked about the potential to fake the second Coming of Christ and they were like literally going to like you know, project Jesus coming down. They were going to use like these wife when I say they were stars, shellf flares, they were going to use like a loud speaker, and they were going to get Jesus to tell the Cuban people to revolt against Castro whenever throw their government like that, Like that is an actual thing that the CIA was trying to do.
Speaker 1: No, people say the government does stuff now they don't believe it. You can look at the insane stuff they've done in the past. This is the stuff that we know they've done. Sure, there's lot of stuff they've got away with well, you know, like the mk Ultra is a good example which the mind control where they would torture people, drug people without them knowing it. Lots of people think that might have been connected with like Manton, and there's some reasons why I think it's not random, like the guys that were involved with that were like in the hate Ashbury in that time. Oh yeah, yeah, I like, so there's that the government's done so many bad things they talked out. I mean, I think in the Vietnam more they bombed one of our ships to get in there. They talked about it. Back to Cuba, they talked about bombing ash An America. I think maybe a plane or something, and JFK wouldn't sign off on it. So the CIA was mad at him along with Massage, and then he got off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to say, gosh, what was there was? Yeah, I'm trying to think of all the different operations. I think it's Operation Northwoods where they where they were going to attack. Yeah, I want to say it was either a ship or a base. The detail that they would attack something American and blame it. They were going to blame it on them to justify you know, it's a false flag attack. So if you think about like Operation Northwards and then you compare it to like, I don't know, like September eleventh, Yeah, exactly, Like is that potentially like to me, I think that was a false flag. Well, the thing is, like what you're saying though, is that when people talk about quote unquote conspiracies like this is like a like this is like if you through freedom of information acts, you can actually read these documents.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It as crazy as it all sounds, it's like they wrote it down literally, it's like comes from the government.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I mean a good example is we caught Israel. They is false flag attacks in Egypt attacking America and in Britain because they were trying to get America to go to war with Egypt. This is uh, what's what that one's called a levant affair? That Yeah, I looked that up. This is like known. So there's lots of these false flags, so lots of them probably get through.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I remember was it. Jesse Ventura famously went on Pierce Morgan and he was saying like that every war has been started based on some kind of a false flag attack. I think the interesting.
Speaker 1: Start we didn't even but we didn't even sell it.
Speaker 2: I thought that was I was actually gonna say that. I said, I think it's really interesting that they didn't even bother.
Speaker 1: Easy to me, like before, we've always like the Iraq war. I remember they sold it for a year. It still wasn't popular, but they got it fifty five percent. This one they didn't even sell. I think when he bombed it, it was like twenty five percent of people supported it. You know, some of these dumbasses rallied around him, just what he does. It jumped like thirty percent. But that's the lowest Wars ever we started, the lowest you know support we did. Anyways, they didn't even sell it. Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links and the descriptions why buy or sell a gun from a company that hates you and your values when you can support free speech and the podcast by going to armslist dot com to buy, sell trade all firearms and accessories. So get the discount. Go to armslist dot com and put in promo code fight Back. It'll be only one dollar in the first month.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't even they didn't even care. But but no, it's interesting though, idea to go back to the alien stuff. But I think it's interesting. So the idea of them potentially faking something, so it's kind of like you can do two things at once. Obviously they can use this idea to distract people. But then it is like it's it's something that they want to keep in the public sphere just like so people keep paying attention to it. So like, Okay, so Trump's potentially going to talk about UAP and UFOs. But what's interesting is that, so you have this book talking about the potential sy up of eventually an alien invasion. Well, Warner von Braun, who was like the one of the Nazi scientists who was responsible for the V two rockets, and he came over during the operation Paper Club. Now if you believe in the moon landing, he's one of the main guys who got us there. And his assistant said in the seventies that he was explaining to her all the big sye ups that the military industrial complex was going to use. The first one he was talking about was the Cold War between Russia. The second was going to be terrorism from the Third World. Third was going to be like basically some kind of cosmic threat like asteroids or comments or some things like that.
Speaker 1: Climate change could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, potentially, and then but the last card that they were to play was the alien card. And so it's all based on the idea that you know, in military industrial complex. They're going to justify like, I don't know, like a space force, Like you know, so we have a space force, we have all the while well I mean everybody even forgets that that's like basically a new branch of the military, and like what like.
Speaker 1: What do they even do? What do they do? It's just more money laundering probably, I think that.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of it is just that. It's just as simple as that, as the fact that when they now have different UAP departments in the government, more money to throw around. It's just I mean, I think it's I think mostly it's all a scam. The some of the stuff coming out from this guy named lu Alzondo is the main face of like the UAP stuff on the news, and this guy was involved for counterintelligence at the Pentagon. His job is literally trying to protect our own secrets. But he's the one who's revealing all this stuff. So it's likely the stuff that he's saying.
Speaker 1: Is trust the government and there is interesting stuff out there. Wait real quick, I want to go since you mentioned moon landing or do you think we did or no? Yeah, see I used to think we did. Now I leaned I don't have a strong opinionbody leaned towards We didn't because it's like when you actually start looking at the evidence, it's like even even I had a Ohen Benjamin and was it Spencer, Richard Spencer, who's anti conspiracy theory, he thought I thought each other. I'm like, you know what, when I throw these guys together and see what happened? They got along great because he was already grown about the conspiracies, but only just kept making so much Spence that Spencer was just like, fuck, man, I don't know, you got like you're making some good points. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The moonlighting stuff is just it's ridiculous. I mean, it's honestly ridiculous to go.
Speaker 1: Now they say, like we we could go in this nineteen sixty nine look a much better technology? Is it everything? Now? We can't. What's a few of the things they say they taped over the tapes, Like, come.
Speaker 2: On, well, they supposedly destroyed the tapes, they destroyed the telemetry data. We wouldn't do that the technology altogether. I mean, I don't even really know what it means when they say we destroyed the.
Speaker 1: Technology, destroy technology, and if we did, we could rebuild it.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is so what people some say that the reason it's difficult to get there, I mean, besides obviously the very obvious it's far away. But but they talk about something called the Van Allen Belt. So there's this belt of radiation that it basically would ruin anything that goes through it, and right, it would obviously it affect kill the astronauts, right, And somehow they were able to solve this problem in the sixties and in the early seventies. But yet like that's not recorded anywhere. They like, how did they do it?
Speaker 1: Then they don't even explain it. Huh No.
Speaker 2: So that's like it's like a it's like a major issue now. And and I kind of wonder like the way that when people say, oh, like, how could a conspiracy like that actually work because there were so many people would have to be in on it. I don't think it's I don't think it's like that because I think it's very.
Speaker 1: Compartmentalized exactly exactlyized things.
Speaker 2: Right, So there might be actual really like well meaning scientists saying oh, well, there's this thing, this phenomenon has been out belt and we can't get past it. And then but they don't bother to say, well, how did we do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do they say? How we do? They don't even mention that, huh.
Speaker 2: No, they ignore it. And the thing is when you think about just even the idea of all that radiation, like you have all this like all the filmmaking equipment and stuff like that that's going through all this windness kind of ruined when they ruin everything.
Speaker 1: Well, also look back of the technology, was there was no like lag on the they ad a live screening, there was like, wasn't there a wind on the flag? But there's no wind on the Moon.
Speaker 2: It was like, well, you can clearly see the flag flipping and flapping like there's like it's in the breeze. The other thing is, of course when they get to the Moon, there's you can never see any stars, you know, it's it's completely pitch black. Now what they try to say is that it's because it's like during the daytime when they're there, but of course you see what we see is the Earth all lit up, super bright and probably not proportionally the right size because you really think about if you're on the moon, how big would the Earth actually look from that vantage point?
Speaker 1: When they made.
Speaker 2: They made the Earth only basically appears maybe slightly bigger than the moon appears to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bigger than the moon. I would think you would think it would take it would take up the right. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: There's but there's a there's a number of things that just it makes no sense. And but if people want to like walk you but then you actually look into it, it does it. You know, we can't go there now they destroy There's just so like a dozen holes.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just like part of the mood names. There's just so many things that don't add up. Well.
Speaker 2: The truth is that you have to almost kind of put it back on the people. And this is what this is what I like to do, kind of like when we discuss a lot of conspiracies, like what it's like, why do you actually believe in the first place? I mean, so the way that reason I would have believed it for a while is if, for one, they told me we did in school. For two, they got video of it, right, we got video of the spaceship, we got video from the moon. But then when you start to examine some of the video and you're like this looks really, this looks really ridiculous. Honestly, this stuff looks looks dumb, and yeah, the stuff where Richard Nixon is talking to them from his Oval office, He's literally got a picture of the Moon in the background, or the picture of picture of the Moon with Earth in the distance as he's talking to the people on the moon. And I guess when I thought about hi, I'm like, wait, a man, there's a landline talking to the moon.
Speaker 1: I thought this is really stupid esctually in nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 2: But I mean, the truth is like the whole thing, like with almost everything that involves space, Like why if why, if all this stuff is real, why do we see composite pictures of Earth Like it's not real, Like they're all basically stitched together. And they talk about how they have to photoshop in all the clouds and they can't take a real picture. When you see satellites in space, they are all fake, they're all they're all CGI. So the real question be, well, if it's if this is all real, why do you need to fake anything? Like why do you need to use a fish eye lench when you get up like to quote the ISS, like why are you using that kind of lens? To make everything look curved, you know, like there's the questions that just just come up, like like why do you believe what you believe? And when you examine that, when you when you examine the evidence, you're like, I don't know that that that's actually worthy of accepting the narrative.
Speaker 1: It was never a conspiracy theorist until I start like actually start digging looking at things, or you talk conspiracy theorists instead of just ignoring them, be like, okay, let's look at their points. And you're a lot of times, of course there's something that don't make sense, but a lot of times they do and want to look at Look at the thing that flew up there, that's the shift the flu to the moon. That thing is like this clinky like come on, that would have fallen apart.
Speaker 2: The yes, like the module that came down it looks like it was made a tinfoil.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the crazy thing is supposed like they've got part of the rocket that they're gonna fly back and it's going to lift off and then eventually come together and then they're going to fly back to Earth. But the funny thing is like, so I want to say it was one of the last times they supposedly went. That's where you get that video of like them, it's showing the it's showing like the lunar modules and then eventually it pans up and watches it go off into the distance. And NASA says that somebody did that with their real control from Houston, like on the moon they were they were controlling it with something something, some kind of apparatus from Houston to get the shot of them leaving, and it it's like at their sole kinds of sparkles and stuff, and it.
Speaker 1: Looks it's it's like preposterous.
Speaker 2: I think most times, like as you said, the only reason we really believed is because we never really looked into it. We've never questioned it because now, of course we questioned everything.
Speaker 1: Now I trust the experts until COVID came along, and you're like, oh, this is bullshit. And I haven't even looked into like flat earth because if that's a lie, everything's a lie. So I don't even want to go down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing. You look into everything and it is it's like, I mean, it was funny. I see an Owen benjment on Owen Benjamin's like his uh I think he's got like a five or six minute video where he's showing like the progression he got to become like a flat earther, and he's like he's going through like all the stages of grief and it's it's actually pretty funny, but I mean.
Speaker 1: It's that's the time I was hanging with Eddie Bravo. What he say. He goes, Yeah, man, I'm crazy because I don't believe that we're spinning around going like a hundred million miles whatever it is, miles and miles hundred million miles an hour through space, spinning on a ball. Like, well, I'm the crazy one. You're like, Okay, that's an interesting uh yeah perspective.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, I I you know, I believe in biblical cosmology. I believe what the Bible says about it. I do believe in a firment. I think what is interesting about like the helocentric model. I think most people don't even really know what it is. I think that's what most reason why they accept it. And I think what Eddie Bravo is talking about is that if you actually see a model or like a like an illustration of what the science says we're doing. It is unbelievable. I mean, like literally it's unbelievable because we're talking about like.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous the way he said it. I'm like, Okay, maybe you have a good point that maybe.
Speaker 2: You're it's like the idea that everything is hurling through space, so like our galaxy is going through space. You have us going around the Sun. So like, so the Earth is spinning at one thousand miles an hour, we don't perceive it, but then it's going I want to say, around the Sun at probably sixty something thousand miles. Now we're maybe sixty six thousand miles an hour, and then the whole galaxy is going I think, like a million miles an hour.
Speaker 1: But then when you see the course, it's it's a flying spinning ho.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's you see the cork screwing and and I gues said, I don't think most people know that. That's what they say. They just know the Earth supposedly spins around the Sun. Now, the thing that really kind of tripped me out when I was starting to look into some of that stuff is like the concept of the zodiac. Okay, so how does the zodiac work?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: That these things basically show us what season we're in and they work all the time, right, it's they work perfect.
Speaker 1: You used to use that to travel on sea and everything, so I don't know that's what works. But people had deep understanding of it where they could travel around to different countries.
Speaker 2: Well yeah they could, uh, they could use the celestial objects to to to navigate the nautical navigation precise. But the thing is, so when you think about the concept of like the zodiac or just the heavens, you have the north Star, right, and the north Star never moves. Yeah, there's sort just stays and everything spins around the north Star.
Speaker 1: So why what's the explanation for that? I never thought about that.
Speaker 2: Supposedly we're angled tilted and we're it's really far away, but it so we don't notice it.
Speaker 1: Movement doesn't appear to move. Right.
Speaker 2: So but if you think all together, okay, so if we're all spinning and the galaxy's moving, right, if you think about the concept, well then the other stars would be moving too, right, they don't, and we're moving, they're moving. But if you go all the way back to ancient Egypt, there's what's called the Dandero zodiac. It's I want to say that people estimated it's about four thousand years old. Okay, So with that concept in mind, their constellations on this ancient zodiac are the same ones we have today. And so if you think about it, if we're all moving, how come the same constellations remain they don't change?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it should be switching.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if like you're like you're driving in a car, You're going down the highway and you have rows of trees close to you, and then you have rows of trees that are further away. Well, based on their spatial alignment, they're going to appear to move based on how fast you're going. So like the ones that are obviously closer you do, they're going to be moving faster and these ones are going to be moving much slower. So the constellations have not changed, like even like moving closer further away through you, they should change. So that to me was was like just lines up what the Bible says about how that the earth is stable things tat around.
Speaker 1: The old math was done that way. You think our ancestors, like pretty much all the different countries put like insane amounts of like studying and stuff into the stars. He kind of ignored that.
Speaker 2: Now, well it was I mean, just think about it. If what the Bible describes in Genesis when fourteen, it says that God put the sun, the moon, and the lights or the stars in the sky for signs number one. So if you think about signs, he's talking about basically like like the what they call it in the Hebrew cosmology call it the Masarath. That's basically just another name for the zodiac. So he says he put him in there for signs for seasons, for days, and for years. So it's basically describing as the heaven. Heaven is a clock, so keep track of time, and so it should be able to tell you all those different ways to judge time. And then of course, if you think about some of the megalists around the world, they're set up based perfect they're set up based on energy that cosma.
Speaker 1: Wonder and we don't pay that attention to it, but they clearly thought it was so important and they had so much time and energy into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have markers that are set up for the solstices because because everything makes sense, that meant well, they need to know when to plant, they need to know when to it's it's about their harvest. You know. There's that that our seasons are based on when you do certain things like when spring is, when summer is, when fall is, like when winter. You have to know those things in order to feed yourself, you know. So like it's something that God had set up. So yeah, they made these markers to be able to keep track of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like literally life or death. You're not doing that right. Well. Actually, once you go into farming versus hunting gathering, and they say, originally they say we weren't you know, one hundred gatherers. I think they say we went civilization like six thousand years ago, But if you look back in Turkey, they've now uncovered how do you pronounce it? Twelve thousand years ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again that's like that's a man's best guess. I don't know if anybody could really determine, like if it was six thousand or ten thousand years old. I mean I would say biblically, we've probably somewhere around six thousand, seven thousand years.
Speaker 1: It's been only like seven thousand years year of view.
Speaker 2: I guess the truth is like it's it's hard to say exactly how much, but I would say biblically we really only have like a The only way you could really kind of do the math would be like Adam to Jesus. Now, the interesting part from like I know we talked about it before I could say that, I could tell you I believe what it says from Adam to Jesus. It was this many years now the truth be told. I can't tell you how many years it's been from Jesus to now though, because because I'm a little fuzzy on the years in between things like together, No.
Speaker 1: You start realizing you can't trust the experts of the history and like almost like the book nineteen eighty four, they rewrite things, redo it. It's unfortunate reality because I just I think there's definitely lost civilizations. Now how I don't have a strong opinion on how long they were, but seeing like having seen going and seeing some of this like rock work in foreign countries, like you know, perfect example was prove that's that stuff you know it looked at it or that was not built by like the people that were there when the Spanish came, Yes, we boilt it, we don't know. It's amazing rock work and some of the Egyptian stuff and stuff like Turkey, if Turkey had all kinds of create underground cities like cat like crazy castles, probably the mountains, Like you don't really we don't read about Turkey history that much, but a lot of stuff we don't know about. I was there, Like they don't even know who made it.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, you know it's interesting. So I started reading this book called American Antiquities and Discoveries in the West by Joseiah Priest. So it's a reprint of a eighteen thirty three book, and it's talking from the sense of they they're discovering things around kind of Mississippi Valley, all the mounds and weird things in America, and it's theorizing how they got there. And the truth is from a eighteen thirty three perspective. It's like they don't have like established history books like we have now where they're saying, Okay, this is the facts, Jake, like you believe this or you're a crazy person like me. But back then it was normal to speculate about it because nobody really knew. Yeah, Like, so they find all these mounds, and I said, I thought the really interesting thing was that this guy wasn't necessarily coming to the conclusion that I'm that popped in my head is lost civilization, A lot of civilizations like you're talking about. Is that what he was saying that there's hundreds of thousands of mounds in America and lots of them have you know, remains of humans in them, or maybe giant humans. But they have them all throughout like the Mississippi River up and down the Mystieper River from like Ohio down like tons around Missouri. And so what this guy, Josiah Priest, was saying that, based on the Native American populations that were described when the Europeans got there, it could not justify all those amounts of mounds and all the bodies that would have been in the mounds. And so this was just me. This might be a morbid thought, but I was like, why would you ever need to bury people in a mound? To me, it seems like, is this like a purge?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Because you really think about it, you killed so many people, like you didn't have time to dig holes and put them in. You buried them after they were a big pile.
Speaker 1: Of mass purge. Oh yeah, we just don't really know the history well at all, right, because it could go far beyond what we think. Yeah. The problem is, I think with science history experts, once someone says an idea, oh, you're not supposed to question it. This guy says that. But then that was just some random guy before you that came up with the theory. If you don't realize, but once it's the theory that's in books, you're not supposed to question it. Yeah, on it.
Speaker 2: Once it's put in a history book, now it's a fact. But I mean that just some other guy that came up with that. People don't realize it was just like, well, that's that's what I think. That's That was one of the things that always bothered me the most was that that they present theories like their facts, because it's it's like the theory of gravity, the theory of evolution, like, but they're taught like their facts, when no, they're anything butt facts. They're theories, but they're presented to people and if you don't tell them it's a theory, well then they're naturally going to think that they're facts. Now, what's interesting in that book. It was also describing that the people that were here when the Europeans got here, they were every complexion basically under God's God's you know, God's green earth. So well, well, the point is, I guess nat American really doesn't describe anything other than they were here first. But it was saying that there were olive colored people, tawny colored people, copper colored people, there was black people like Africa, it was saying there was white people here. And so that's it's a very different perspective. It's like what we would have thought. But it only makes sense is that that the people who created pyramids around here and did lots of things, and I have theories about things being here.
Speaker 1: Longer advanced cultures than we were thought.
Speaker 2: These people who could do great things over in America, you know, over in Europe and Africa and Asia, they could get here on boats.
Speaker 1: They could they could have gotten here on boats, like there was an international society. Absolutely, that's how it seems, because there was too many similarities that they all cared about, the alignments, they all had the same, like the serpent. Just too many similarities for it not to be You mentioned giants earlier. There was hundreds of newspaper articles claiming to have found giant bones all across America, and now that's just been disappeared. Conspiracy theorists like hundreds, if not thousands of newspapers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there was, Yeah, in some of those mounds they discovered giant skeletons. And yeah, the Smithsonian, who's supposed to be responsible for I guess preserving history is like directly like destroying it. I mean, there was a really famous story, even not that many years ago, where they dumped fifty I want to say, fifty thousand tons or maybe it's not fifty thousands, fifty tons of mammoth bones into the Hudson River.
Speaker 1: Why indeed, why like.
Speaker 2: Something so so a family from from Alaska donated these bones and they dumped them in the Hudson River. So there was actually a story. I think lots of people were trying to scuba dive and try to find them because it worth a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Now like why would that doesn't make any sense?
Speaker 2: Well exactly why would they do that? But if you go look up, there's some really good YouTuber. It's actually one of my friends named Derek Olsen. You should ProAb get him on the show if you can, He's he's great, and he's documented tons of these old newspaper articles about them discovering eight foot nine foot seven foot pole skeletons.
Speaker 1: You still can, But before an Ai was pulling up all these old articles for me. Right, they're finding the articles like something might go to this stuff because it was confirming. Yeah, there was like one hundreds of them. Yeah there was nine feet. I mean you could make the argument like, oh, maybe it was just selling newspapers. It seems like it was too many of them in all over different places. I think all kinds of different countries have always claimed giants. Even I remember reading a book of if. He was just one of the first Spanish explorers that we hear, and they were very detailed all their attitude, latitude. They took their books very serious, and they were talking about going down the Amazon and just massive societies and they stumbled across these people that were like eight nine feet at one place. You know.
Speaker 2: You know what's one that really fry your brain is the story about Maximist Thracks.
Speaker 1: You ever heard of him?
Speaker 2: No, this is the kind of stuff that they should have taught us in history class, Like I don't know why as a kid that I was never told that there was a Roman emperor who was eight foot six. What that's just it was named Maximus Thracks and they said he wasn't just tall, of course, he was massive too. And if you're eight foot six, is that not a giant, that's a giant?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like yeah, with giganticism, are like what seven foot five, But that's like so aware it was owing over seven feet, that's like freakish.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, the rare. It's so rare for somebody to be over seven feet. I don't I'm not exactly sure what percentage of people of all time, supposedly based on the science, has been over eight feet all but eight foot six. Yeah, we're talking about age, you're talking about eight you're talking about literal giants.
Speaker 1: Oh, little giant literal giant fighting. There's been like some seven foot people fall and that's but that's just like freakish. Like seven feet is just like a giant. So if you go to like eight feet, that's like a literal giant. Yeah. So I just think it's interesting interressing histories and focus on the Holocaust and slavery.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I think It's the funny thing is to go back what we were talking about is that I said, if you really think how wicked it is to tell every black person that they're in America, they're a descendant of slaves, and then people like being you were the ones who put them into slavery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we owned them and whipped them and abused them.
Speaker 2: And so the truth is the very first slave owner in America was a black man. That's you can look this up like that, even.
Speaker 1: That like five years ago, Like that can't be true. Like literally Google confirmed that. Yeah, you can look at it. That just doesn't match the history we're taught now. I don't you know, I don't any of us who don't claim to have all the answers, but we can still clearly see there's giant holes on what we're being taught. I think people need to, like, you know, work together to study this stuff and realize a lot of the ship's completely lives. They've taught us, like a black man was the first slave owner? Like, how is that? Well? It does that does not push the division narrative agenda of white people bad black people were abused. Yeah, that completely turns it upside down, right, so it's like that's just don't teach that. But that's the.
Speaker 2: Point, is like, but you're you're like, you're hamstringing people here who are who are black, who didn't necessarily come from slaves, right, and you're putting that evil on them, And then you're also putting that evil as you're putting that evil on people like me when my my family never.
Speaker 1: Owned exa slaves slaves, but they want to build this like hatred only a small percentage of white people own them. And yeah, slavery was evil, there's no doubt about that, but like to make people better, to raise the people that some did it, but a lot didn't. Right, Absolutely, so slavery all societies that owned slaves all throughout history. The first slavel in America was black. That's just so insane.
Speaker 2: And you see who owned the slave ships and hats, the little hats did that. I mean, But I mean that's the point, is like they want us to fight, you know, It's it makes perfect sense honestly, if you're if you're small, a smaller group, you want the bigger groups to to be divided and you want them to fight each other. And so we're constantly looking at each other when it's somebody else who's literally stirring the pot.
Speaker 1: It's a brilliant evil. Yeah, it absolutely is.
Speaker 2: But no, the the whole stuff with history and all of it is that the more I tried to research things to realize, I just realized there was just large gaps in our history and it was It's like I was on a friend's podcast saying John Pounder's excellent podcast or he was talking about it. Oh yeah, awesome. So he he was talking about that what we really have in probably the last two thousand years quote unquote two thousand years, it's like you have shadows of history Like it's like it's like everything's very it's it's very murky.
Speaker 1: There's there's like missing like centuries almost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Which I think that to me, that's telling just in itself, is that like, so why don't we know? More like why is things like how do again even like the idea of it's it's very clear there's tons of evidence that they're lost civilization?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how did they ever get lost? You know?
Speaker 2: I think that just that question in itself, it's like, well, how didn't if people have been tracking things like how why don't we know more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like it's deliberate, like there's been burning of libraries. Even when they came to America, they had I think it was the Mayas one of them. It wasn't a full in writing, but it was like this not type they went and destroyed all their writing.
Speaker 2: Well, the truth is that there's a lot of things that they just don't tell us. What was another interesting thing I learned about America would be that a lot of Native Americans, who are like of the Indian person would look would we consider like Indians. They worshiped a god called Jehoah, which sounds almost just like Jehovah or Jehovah. Yeah, so it's like they worshiped this god as the creator Yeehovah. Yeah, it was. They were monotheists. They believed in one god and his name was Yehoah. And you're like, that is really really close to what the Bible would be describing as the creator of everything. And so what I found interesting and we might have even touched on it last time we were on the podcast. We talked about how that the Franciscan Friars and Columbus, lots of them were connecting these people they met in the New World as coming from the Old World, potentially like the ten Lost Tribes of Israel. Now, the thing that just really tripped me out about that idea was like, what would make them connect that. Of course it could be something like that that they worshiped a god called Yuhoah. Now, the other thing was interesting in this book. It was kind of theorizing that that Noah has three sons, right, and this is where you kind of get like the difference in the races. So it was saying that ham his people go to Africa and yeah, he was likely darker skinned, and then you have jpass line. Jpeth goes to Europe and because northern Asia he's white, he's white.
Speaker 1: And Shem.
Speaker 2: It was theorizing that Shem was actually read and biblically. It mentions how King David he was handsome and he had a ruddy face. Well ruddy means red.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I'd never heard of red people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I mean, of course I don't know if this is actually true, but I thought it was pretty interesting that, like, why does it describe David as having a red face.
Speaker 1: Some people will say he has red hair, but it actually doesn't say that.
Speaker 2: It's the translation says that he's a handsome, ruddy face when he was a youth, so he's got a red face. So is that why Columbus and these people thought they were connecting these people with Hebrews?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean some of the old asked. I mean it was like paintings and stuff, but they looked like red.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it's just I mean, I guess the thing is it's it's saying that again that not saying this is accurate. What I'm saying is that these are the kind of questions people were asking the eighteen hundred's and it's like, so why don't we know more?
Speaker 1: Like wow, because the experts have have it all figured out now, right right, that's why the act, like history is all figured out now. Yeah. I mean, like the idea that you could be thrown in jail for questioning in history, I mean there's only one event for that. Because we don't know things. Just like science, things were always new. Things are being uncovered. We're discovering it that history was literally it was put together by people sitting there talking colors. I it some of it could have maybe been people with bad intent, like rewriting, Like we look at who rights are textbooks. You probably know it's blame Maxwell's father, Robert Maxwell, is the biggest textbook writer. Yes, so they're probably deliberately deceiving us. And then you're supposed to just take it as like a face value. Well here's a good example, here's a good to look at it. Okay, the news today we're fighting over what's trewe today. Look how much fake propaganda the news puts out. And we're supposed to just believe everything in these history books, like we're crazy for asking questions, being like maybe this isn't true.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, I mean, of course it's funny that I know Tucker Carlson had my Kaka Beyond, and of course he's talking about Christian Zionism, and of course, I you know, that really takes my interest because it's like I study a lot of this stuff, and so he's asking a lot of great questions. But it's interesting to know where like the people who who live in quote unquote Pile Sign or the land of Israel or land of Canaan, whatever you want to call it, like where they're actually from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pull, and well you know it's really interesting.
Speaker 2: So I think this is like important biblically, but it's more importantly because because of geopolitics and the warst we're in, is that the way people are established if they're Jewish or not today based on like modern Jewish interpretation of like the Talmod is that you're Jewish based on having a Jewish mother.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Here's why this doesn't work, or at least this is why this is not defensible for a Christian to have that view, is because in the Bible, the genealogies are based on the patriarchs. Like so the man so like, you're a son of Like, you're a son of Adam, You're a son of Seth, you're a son of Noah.
Speaker 1: I thought that was weird to the mother when typically like exactly the Christians, like you say, who your father was? That's right, you're we have so much pride in your father's name too. The name meant so much. That was kind of you know, the positive of that, I mean, the bad is that if your father were shameful, you know, look look, look down upon. But there's also something prideful. Oh shit, I gotta hold up my family name.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, but that's that's how we still basically do things. Is that like, if we don't have sons to give our son's name our name, then eventually our name.
Speaker 1: Could be gone. Right.
Speaker 2: No, obviously our lineage would still live on if we have daughters. But the point is like that God establish in order, and God made certain promises to certain patriarchs. Like so the main reason we have kind of the faith that we do is God made a promise to Abraham, and he was talking about one of his descendants would eventually bless all nations, and he's promising his descendants this land. So then based on the way the Bible goes, you have Abraham, you have a son Isaac, you have Jacob, then you get bound down to King David, and so King David if you look at so that's why it's important if you actually read the genealogies, you know this is what you can see a line from Adam, Abraham, David Jesus.
Speaker 1: You can see it through.
Speaker 2: So all these these promises were kept this line, and it's like, this is how a kingship was. What he was established with David was that one of his descendants would he would have a descendant that would be on the throne forever. That's why we say Christ is king because praise God, that came true. Now, But what Judaism is telling us now is it's through the mother. And what's really crazy about that is the fact that so you think about like a Millennish not Millennius Trump, but Avanka Trump. Yeah, she conversed to Judaism, right, but her kids basically Jewish. Yeah, her kids will be considered Jewish based on her conversion. Okay, So how crazy is that?
Speaker 1: Though? So now we're seeing like a Mike Huckabee. He's not Jewish at all genetically, right, but he's kind of weird that Jared Kushner married an on jew but he's so extreme. I mean, there's rumors of Trump being Jewish. His brother was in a Jewish fraternity, his father was friends with Nan who.
Speaker 2: But that's the funny part about all, just like just this conversation in general, It's like we're obviously not talking about a genetic thing, because if Trump's Jewish, Rasy not Jewish.
Speaker 1: Like the point is like she was confusing, I think intentionally, is it a religion? Is it a race? But then there's several races of it.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, that's the thing is if you watch that debate with well, not necessarily debate the conversation between Tucker and Mike Huckaby. It's very confusing because like it's very confusing based on like Mike Kookabe trying to justify with the Bible. But then we're like killing is it? Is it a racial thing or is it a religion? Well, it's most certainly a religion. But I mean, then we have the people that are supposedly racially Jewish who are secular atheists, they don't believe any of this stuff, and so, but it is absolutely insane to think that so one day Jared Kushner and Ivanka's kids could be considered entitled to the land of Israeli.
Speaker 1: Jewish even though right, yeah, I know. Example, Okay, these are two perfect examples how ridiculous it is. And one person they're a quarter Jewish, but it's mom's side, mom's size. Another one that's three quarters Jewish, but it's one of the dad from the dad's side. So the one that's a quarter of Jewish is considered Jewish. The person there's three quarters Jewish is not considered Jewish or Jewish law the city. Well, the whole thing is insane.
Speaker 2: But the funny part would be like, so again, if the Bible establishes an order based on the fathers, well I can show you clearly it has nothing to do with the moms really, because the story goes in like the first Sons of of Jacob who becomes Israel, or like Joseph, the story of Joseph, Joseph goes to Egypt, he becomes like second in command, like the second in charge of all of Egypt. Well, he's given a wife who's Egyptian. So right away, like the whole kind of who the mom is is really not that important. Even David King David his great grandmother was named Ruth, and Ruth was what the Bible describes the Mobite woman. And then well it's it's a it's a different line. So like you had, like Moab came from Abraham's nephew's line.
Speaker 1: So the Bible shows that it's more important than man. Well, it's I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess that at the end of the day, there needed to be a genetic bloodline to get to Christ because he's made because because I made a promise with you, so I have to fulfill this promise like genetically. But the truth is it was all based on like I just promised you, and if you believe my promise, then this is what makes you one of God's people. So that's why I like that when we have this debate about who are the chosen people? Well, the Bible says that the heirs of Christ, that Christians had their names written in the Lamb's Book of Life before the foundation of the earth was late. Okay, So to me that seems like a chosen person because if your name was already in the book before you were born, then God chose you, and the people who reject Jesus cannot be chosen because obviously the Bible says there's only one way to go to heaven, right, so like the person who was supposedly chosen is going to hell, the person who quote unquote was not chosen is going to be in heaven with God forever.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't make any sense, this manipulation, this works so well.
Speaker 2: It's all it's it's all inversion. But I say, I just think it's really it's striking to see that that you can actually like Jesus is basically the only person who can actually has the receipts left to be able to tie himself back to King David, who the promise was to. So now we have like these uh the was Chabad Lubitch and they're trying they want this idea of this third Temple, and they're looking for the mashi Ok. They're looking for the new Messia to come through this. Now, the interesting part about that is they could never prove that they're related to David.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, but but Christ can.
Speaker 2: Because that's why it's like the people think the genealogies in the Bible are boring, but it's important because it's establishing this thing. And so what's fascinating is that in seventy a d God judged Jerusalem and destroyed the temple and destroyed Jerusalem altogether, burn it to ground.
Speaker 1: Now it's what's burned it down?
Speaker 2: Well, well, Jesus told the parable of the wicked tenants, and we talking about the kingdom is going to be taken from you and it's going to be giving to people more fruitful. So like that's the idea of like that this was promised to you, but you guys rejected it, and I'm giving it to everyone.
Speaker 1: I mean, he literally attacked the temple with a whip, so obviously he didn't find them very.
Speaker 2: No, he well, and again he's the thing is like if you if you go away from out of town and you come back, the first thing you do is take care of your own house. You get your own house in order. Yes, so that's what That's what Christ is basically saying he's going to do. So you want to you want to clean house first at your own house. So what ends up happening is that yourself first. And then that during this during the captivity with Babylon, you know, you had all these people dispersed around the world. There's this decree by King Cyrus to come back and them come back into the landa Judea. And so in the Book of Neami, eventually these these people come back and they're trying to prove their lineage that they actually are part of the twelve tribes. But the really important part is the fact that they're established like a levite, like this is the priest's class. This is like who like the first high priest would been Aaron, the brother of Moses, and so these are the people who are have the duties at the church or the temple. Sorry, and so when they rebuild the temple, So these are obviously going to be the priest there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, so then eventually they rebuild this temple, and not everyone can prove that they're actually even even back then, well even back.
Speaker 1: Then it sounds like amies.
Speaker 2: Well even back then they couldn't all prove it, but obviously some of them could. And then obviously the other important thing is to have that lineage back to David, because you have this promise, and this is part of what makes them believers in God. Well, in seventy a d. The all the records, all the genealogies were kept in the temple. So when God not only wiped out this old system, he wiped out all memory of who was related. And so I think that's why they have this inversion where now they're trying to say it's based on the mother's side. It's literally like a slap to God. And I think, I mean, I think in God's providence, Yeah, he wiped out this old the system that could not be practiced anymore, and then he wiped out their genealogies too. So now like the basically the last person can tie themselves to a king of Israel was Christ in Christ is king.
Speaker 1: Yes, it has to be. But that's well, well off, if you go to Israel now it's isn't illegal to even get a DNA test.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I mean the thing about it is, it's just it's kind of funny. I think that, Like the twenty three and meters stuff. I think mostly it's a scam.
Speaker 1: I think most of it's done Like, hey, Jews, I would never send my stuff now, it's like, no, I don't trust it all. It's like, really, at this point, we have no way of knowing for sure who's traced back there, but it would say it's probably not the Asnosky Jews.
Speaker 2: Well, the that's the funny thing is you've mentioned like the Asconazi Jews.
Speaker 1: So there's several, you know, types of Jews where you get complicated.
Speaker 2: Well right, well, I want to say, I forget the name is it? I think it's is it hispartic Jews and Ascaranology Jews take a big portion of the population in Israel. Tech well, the ones from Spain, they're conversions, they're Spanish conversions to Judaism, right, and so so likely the people in Oshkanas's line, then Ascianology persuasion, they came from a place called Kazar, the Kazarian Empire, and so there's this kingdom that at one point was made up of Christians, Jews, and Muslims, but then royalty had them convert to Judaism to practice usury, and so eventually, I want to say it was the they called them the Roofs. They were likely of people that came from somewhere maybe around Norway, and they came in and conquered the Kazarians. And this is like the modern Russians. So then these people from this one kingdom go to basically where like Germany as German area, and that's what we call Oshkinaz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's what they're all the ones that run you know, Israel, like all the prime ministers are from like Poland they all change their names to a sounding number like it. So it's like this isn't crazy, Like that's literally where they're from. You look at their skin complexion. They're not Middle Eastern.
Speaker 2: Right, I think they say, there's a great there's a there's a high percentage of people who are have allergies to olive olive plants. Oh yeah, which just seems like he's a little weird. He was a little weird if that's actually.
Speaker 1: Where you're going to give you land that you're not from. Kind of a strange thing. And like they're trying to He goes yesterday and you know he was talking about bringing back their Messiah, which their messiah is not our Messiah. Well that's the thing. It is.
Speaker 2: So again, this whole thing, this whole concept, is a denial of that the Messiah did come. And I said, you know, I think it's it's like, as a Christian, it's it's I would like to make this case to somebody who's a skeptic, who is who is who actually is a believer? And I guess what they call, you know, the Torah or like whatever they believe is their version of keeping the law. If Jesus was not who he said he was, and they rightfully rejected him in the first century, then why did God and down their city and burned down their temple?
Speaker 1: Point why did being a Christian? Why did so many Christians look up Like, Okay, they say their God's chosen, But I'm a little confused. If they killed Jesus they think he's burning in hell. I just don't they're trying to bring back quick to anti christ all these Christians Zionists are trying to help him do it. It's just completely confusing to me.
Speaker 2: We've been talking about that a little bit on the podcast about just that this is like the biggest siop Ever's do you have? Church history establishes this idea that that eventually the spiritual descendants of Israel are actually Israel, like the Church has become the Israel of God. Because again, it's it was about that Abraham was not Jewish. People think that's crazy, but no, he was actually what they consider like a Hebrew, But Hebrew was just a relation to Eber and what the Hebrews were were kind of like nomadic people. That's kind of what Abraham was. He was like he moved from a place he knew to a place that God promised him. Now, but it had nothing to do with like who Abraham was related because if you think about it, like if you believe the Biblical story, it's like you have this line that's coming through and there's no guarantee where it's coming from. People believe that Abraham was the son of an idol maker from from Babylon, right, So like it's not about that, it's more about that Abraham believed God and that was the reason he was given these promises. So that's why the spiritual descendants would also believe in this original promise to him, and so that the people who deny that promise, right, it's.
Speaker 1: A were you a Christian Zianist at one point? I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess I was because I didn't really realize what it was about by default. It's kind of like, yeah, well, I mean, I guess the thing is like that, you know, when you grow up in you know, like early twenties, like nine to eleven happens. Yeah, And you know, I was taught very clearly to the Muslims dead right. It was radical Muslims. They hate me because I'm Christian. They hate America because it's free, and that's basically it.
Speaker 1: They done a great job of like teaching us that, I remember it were hardcore Zionists. But I kind of was. Then I visit some of the Middle Eastern countries to treat you great. The visit Israel, I could just kind of tell they are lying about things, and that's why I'm looking into like how they're treating the Palestinians.
Speaker 2: Right, So you know, but once I spend my adult life watching these Forever Wars, and I'm like, oh wow. And then of course when you start to when you start to go down the rabbit hole, you're lifting guys, these things are all lies. So most of these things are lies. And and the thing is what Muslims actually believe is what they call Jews and Christians. They call them people of the Book. So what the Kuran actually does is validate what the Bible says, which is kind of contradicts itself by doing that.
Speaker 1: But it is very similar to religion. They love and adore Jesus. It's not quite the same. No, it's not quite the same as as God, but it's like no, but I mean, but the interesting part about it is it's like love. Is that if they are true practicers of the of the Korean, then they would not hate me because I'm Christian because their book tells them not to. So what it actually does say is that when people think about like why they can be violent towards people. If you have a Muslim who's an apostate, whether he converts to Judaism or Christian or anything, well then it does give them license to to kill, to stone the infidel. Now, but but again that it has something to do with their own apostate. It's not if I'm born in a Christian country that's like that sect of like being pushed through Saudi Arabia where they teach them. Most of the extremists all come through the hobbyism, which is funded by Saudi Arabia. Who's our good ally whenever about nine to eleven that was all Saudi's and suppose well, yeah, it really was a little Saudi connection, but yeah, there's rallies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was whatever wherever they were from, they were connected with our own three letter agencies from Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So I take the gun at it is Massa. I was kind of ahead of it. The Saudi Arabia. This guy helped, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: But yeah, when you when it comes down to it, you you started to see that what they told us to hate the other people there and to justify by saying that they are just crazy and they just hate us for being.
Speaker 1: Us, they hate us for our freedom. That's not true. Now.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it is funny if you go to like Israel and you wear like a cross, like if I was wearing my cross necklace over here, there's a good chance I'd get spit on in Jerusalem, right, And so that's.
Speaker 1: Crazy that actually paying them all the money. And you see there was this guy was just something Tatum. He was Officer Tatum. He's like he's one of those paid propagandas. And so yeah, man, I only got spit on by one kid when I was there. I wasn't treated that bad. Like I've never had a kid spit on me. The kids spit on me, I'll smacked the shit a little funk. They come by and there's these videos that yeah they're coming by spitting on people. They look like demon possessed, just like circling them.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, where I come from getting spin on one time as a lot. Oh yeah, I've never had a kid spit on it one one time. It's like smacking out of that can when time is too many. But yeah, so like so that's the contrast though, and we would think that, hey, wait a minute, we really loved them, We pray for them, we send money to them, like why would they hate me?
Speaker 1: Like I don't get that?
Speaker 2: Like it so is there's a there's obviously again this is inversion. But again when I think what most people up was the most recent war in Gossam. I think at this point I was already condu I was already understanding it, but saying, but like when they first said, yeah, when they first talked about October seventh, and this is obviously by the time, I'm like fully awake to everything, well not everything. I could say, I guess I can't say I'm not awake to.
Speaker 1: Think I'm still waiting. I'm still I know there's still so much to learn. Once you start waking up your relationship, everything is alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But when I when that happened and they were literally selling this thing as Israel's nine to eleven, and of course for me that was very triggering because I was like, you're saying that it's a false flax so you can justify war, Like that's exactly what you're saying. And even Charlie Kirk, Charlie Kirk was on Patrick bed David saying basically the exact same thing he was He was saying, but he wasn't really saying. He was saying, like, how do you have a like a state the size of New Jersey Israel where you could ride up and back in forty five minutes?
Speaker 1: They gave him like hours, like six or seven hours. Been there just country. There's military everywhere, military basis everybody's idea, Like other people were killed, everybody's he even killed their own with the patchy helicopters. Yea, go sacrifice Jewish people too, Oh yeah, what I mean all Jewish people. It's like the ones the top though, they are like trying to bring in this anti christ Like, yes, I realized they deeply believe in this religion. Doesn't matter if I believe in it. They believe in it and they're trying to accomplish it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, there's again it's kind of like saying, like the way I think people kind of get some of this stuff. It's confusing because it'd be like saying Americans are Christian country, so therefore any act that America does is done by Christians in the same way we would say like that just because somebody's in Israel and they're considered Jewish. We just already talked about how lots of people who are considered considered themselves Jewish are actually secular humanists, they're atheists, they don't believe in anything like that. In the same way that just because something happened in Saudi Arabia. We're gonna blame Muslims for it when they're obviously not living like Muslims, you know. I guess that's the thing. It's like we that's part of probably the reason they want us to fight, right because.
Speaker 1: Because because we hang out, you realize you're also similar. You know, you can hang out with Jewish Christians Muslims and get along great.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, yeah, the truth is, I think again, it's it's about like we're talking about with you know, white people versus black people. They want us to fight. Yeah, So the point is that what well meaning people should say, be like, if some person who claims to be a Christian does something that's not Christian, I don't have to support them because that what they did was evil, that was a sin, and we would be all better if we just called them like, just called them like took each individual case. But all that being said, when you see what they did to Gaza, it's just evil.
Speaker 1: It's pure evil.
Speaker 2: You can't you can't see what that place used to look like and looks like. Now, I'm not getting mad if you have a heart and soul on through videos, Hee went to the dudes of children and laughing. It's just that's just an evil. Like I knew the Israel had too much control of America. I knew some of this stuff, but the extent of it. And then seeing Gaza and seeing our politicians, yeah, double down supporting them. And then the Iran war that they just launched. Like you said, they didn't sell it. They just pushed the Iran war out of nowhere. And I don't think it benefits America. And I see nothing nothing positive this can come of this war. No, I can't. Maybe Israel, but even then they're kind of getting a little you know. No, it's creat well, no, I mean it's it's it's absolutely crazy. I would say that the reason why Trump got elected, you know, isn't is because he was saying he didn't want this exactly. You know, if he would have, if he would have ran on this. Do you think that he.
Speaker 1: He went to one?
Speaker 2: No, no, because I don't think because he was running as like a peace president.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: I said, I saw this clip was going around. It was might have been two thousand and fifteen, twenty sixteen. He's mocking Lindsey Graham, right, like totally mocking him saying how he's the dumbest guy. He's crazy, he's gonna get us and he wants to get us into World War three. He shouldn't be able to win his dog catcher in South Carolina. And now their buddies. It's like there there was like he gets all excited about blowing up kids. He's like it was like this evil like PA have tapes to him with like little children. I can't imagine. It's not something probably worse than we would ever to imagine, because the way he seems truly evil. Yeah, you know, you can see all the clips. I want to say, was it was it two years ago that there was that hurricane I think that devastated parts of North Carolina and South Carolina. There was forty nine people in South Carolina who were killed by this hurricane.
Speaker 1: And so he was on.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity and he was saying, yeah, you know, I went all around the state and visited and I could barely sleep. But I want to talk about Israel. And he said, let's talk about how they don't have enough weapons for their defense and all this. And I'm You're like, it's almost like I don't it's I don't even understand how even if it is money, even if I mean, it has to be major blackmail to be able to.
Speaker 1: I think maybe they give him a little kids to kill or something. There's something, here's something he's dark and evil. I think it goes something truly evil with that man. He Yeah, when he starts talking about talking up and excited about people of Israel, I wish we could be like that. Like it's just.
Speaker 2: It's well, I mean, even like Ted Kruz. Ted Cruz actually just came out. It was funny. We were I just saw a clip of him talking about how that christis King is used by groypers and it's it's of course, it's it's racist, it's racism. It's anti semitic to say that. And he even tries to say that what did he say that? Back when I was kind of coming up, we used to say Jesus saves and what did he say? Jesus loves you? And he was like, I don't know where the Christ is King stuff has come from. You're like, because like you like you're mocking Christ's lawyership, Like you like, what do you mean He's not king? It's like he is king? And so like but you're like, you're supposed to believe that. And he was even going on to say that, oh, in this idea that that the Jews killed Jesus, it's like that's in the Bible.
Speaker 1: It's also in the mood in the Talmood, they admit it, and they say they carried out the execution.
Speaker 2: Well, the Well's it was prophesied, and of course it happened in the way that did. The Jews handed him over to the Romans to be crucified. But I mean, the funny thing, it'd be like it'd be like if I hired a hitman to kill somebody for me, and it'd be like, well, I didn't kill him, like I didn't pull the triggers, therefore I'm innocent. Like that's not how the Bible sees it. Because that Steve, Steve in the martyr who got right before he got stone, he told me, he's like, you still people, You guys always resist the Holy Spirit, which not of God's prophets who prophesied about the Righteous One to come? Did you guys not kill and you know, and persecute? And then he says, and the Righteous One when he came, you betrayed and murdered him. This is what he says, right before they pick up stones to kill him with it. Peter says the same thing, the apostle apostle, Paul says the same thing. It's like, of course, that's like, that's just what the Bible says. And that's the crazy thing. When they started to get into the idea of like that they consider that blood liveable, and then.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be as these laws anti semitic. I don't know if you saw, like two days ago, there was a girl in Australia getting arrested a little you know, I think she's like eighteen. She had a shirt that said from the River to the Sea. The arrest her and she's face up to two years in prison for having a shirt that says from the river to the sea. I mean, it's it's how these people come in and take this power, taking away of free speech. There's another guy just got a year in prison Australia for saying like they're the enemy of Australia. It's like kind of proving his point when you know they actually they got caught faking anti Semitic. They were attacking the synagogues and it turned out organized crime was paid to do it by a foreign agent. They never said to who that foreign agent was, but I'm sure we can assume Israel.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, at this point, it does feel like that people are waking up to it, because even now they were. There was a new I want to say it was news articles saying that the potentially Iran was going to use drones to attack California. Obviously that's gonna be and then something recently just happened where they stole some military drones were stole from like some kind of military.
Speaker 1: Bases that I get. That's that's what I heard. They stole four drones, and it's hard getting in these military bases and getting stuff out. It had been obviously an inside job with several people because you have to get through the checkpoints. Drones are pretty I think they'd be pretty big war drones, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to say that, you know, I know we have a lot of military bases around where I'm from, and I've seen someone like the military drones and yeah, they're not small, they're not like the they're not like these.
Speaker 1: Ones looking a big truck.
Speaker 2: I would assume, I don't know, it does not seem likely that you could just go steal one without being caught doing it easily. So yes, it inside jump. But I think most people at this point now do see this where like we're lots of people, especially like obviously we listen to us.
Speaker 1: It's crossed the point of going to put it back in though.
Speaker 2: We're thinking this is gonna be there is a potential for a false flag because I mean, I hate to say, but that if they're getting desperate, this war is not being supported, not popular, well then they might have to try to galvanize people you think about like a pearl harbor.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have to because it's losing support. Americans are dying. It looks like we potentially might be losing this war, which is humiliating. Well, it's like a I guess the thing is, it's it's like America is not going to lose a war that has a clear objective that we could discuss beforehand, that we could accomplish. But this is kind of like this is like what happens with no objective.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, right, so the thing is like that the objective is clear as mud the way Trump lays it out, because at first it was just like we're supposed to get rid of their ability to make a nuke, and then eventually it was, well, we got to get rid of all their ballistic missiles, and now it's like, we got to get rid of their navy.
Speaker 1: We got it. We got to get rid of their acting like they were gonna come in and overthrow this guy, and that didn't happen. So now they're like, what do we do? Yeah, he said they're running out of missiles, but they keep shooting missiles, so I don't know. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: That was another thing Lindsey Graham said, was did he say that he was excited that that we're running out of bombs and we never even ran out of bombs during.
Speaker 1: Yes, or that's that's concerning. That means like what if China or Russia decide's like, hey, let's punk America right now we don't have any missiles.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like this based on what they're saying now, and it was supposedly Trump got in all these military you know, the contractors, and he was saying that they need to produce. He was like reading the Ride Act, like they need to produce.
Speaker 1: A lot more.
Speaker 2: I mean, it does make you see that this is not well thought out, Like you're probably right, is that they thought they would take out Kammayani and then this this thing would fall real quick and they'd be in and out. It's like, it does seem like Trump's mo to shoot a couple bombs off and then say declare victory and then go home. But I think that he obviously got bad advice. Yeah, very bad advice, Like sounds like you got advice from like Jared Christian.
Speaker 1: He said that he's like Jared told me. He really said that that's theirs. The CIA told him like, hey, I don't think it's gonna work out that way, but he listened to Jared, who's part of Chavad Lubavic. Yeah, Javaid Lubovich, the head rabbi who's dead now, but he's this is their teachings. They don't think we have like they think their souls are divine. They think our souls are filthy from Satanic's fears, unholy animal souls. So why is every president going and meeting this guy who hates us?
Speaker 2: I mean, because again it's like, you know, I saw a clip from THEO Von and it was funny. He was talking about the idea of like like when we give money to Israel, it's like it's kind of like it's already theirs. It's kind of like they are the boss, like you know they It's just like it's like it's not even a question we're gonna give them money because the money is already there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's their money. We I think he's one of the said it feels like for a shell company for yeah, absolutely visual, and it kind of does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We're like we're like the giant money laundering place where they just get their money, but people are seeing it and it can't go on. Like I said, it's hard when people like Lindsey Graham Trump cruise they work way harder for Israel than America. But I just don't and they openly say it.
Speaker 1: They're just getting off. Yeah, it's not gonna be an easy fight, but we're gonna take our country back. I got rapped in a couple of minutes of Super Slam Day to Day. Anything you want to hit before we wrap, and obviously want to tell people to find you and stuff too.
Speaker 2: No, I'll just say this is the only thing I really wanted to finish, was was just to talk about again. To go double back to that idea of the sye up because this is where it gets obviously more real to me, just as a Christian just beaus who cares what's true. Is the idea that these people that are supposedly Christians, like a past or like Mike Huckabee, and then people like Ted Cruz who are trying to make this about theological issues, well, they're twisting scriptures. And again this goes back to this idea of like the Schofield John Darby dispansm where they take what the New Testament and what Christ taught was going to be the family of God and trying to put it backwards. And they're trying to establish this secular state as God's chosen people over again. If you're in Christ, God chose you, and that's like, that's offensive to me. But then the way that they're trying to use, like the Book of Revelation as like a mockery where they have military commanders addressing their troops talking about how Trump's annoyed by Jesus and he's supposed to use this war to bring in Armageddon that leads to the return of Christ.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy. They're teaching that I've heard the same thing and reports, and I'm sure it's true.
Speaker 2: Well, the interesting part is they said that as thirteen or fourteen people complained, eleven were Christians complain. So I mean that praise God that they some people know what's up?
Speaker 1: Is that, you know?
Speaker 2: That's why I said, it's it's such the si op that when bombs fall in the Middle East, now we have people from a pulpit in America saying this is actually a good thing because this is going to lead to Jesus returning. I was like, to me, that is really offensive, Like that's offensive. And I think that what the church has clearly taught is like, no, we don't have to support that, and we shouldn't support that. And I think that the more people when they read their own Bibles and don't listen to like false teachers like my cuck being.
Speaker 1: You mean yourself, And we need to figure out something where there's people can find an anti Zionist church. I think a lot of people are super anti Zionists now they don't want to go to a Zionist church. And he's to be like a church finder where you can find a local I was talking to Joel what's his last name. He's a he's a Christians, super anti Zionist, oh, Joel Webbin. Yeah, and that's I was telling him, like, you need to put something together. People can find churches that are anti Zionists.
Speaker 2: Well, we just like, I guess the thing is, it's not necessarily just being anti Zionim. It's just like just just pro truth.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, this is this is just obviously that's part of you can't you can't be teaching these are people are better than me who hate and kill Jesus. Imagine if they're teaching Muslims are better than you or Hindus are better than you. Yeah, it's just backwards that they worship Jews who killed. I have no hatred towards Jews, but I don't want to worship them. And basically it's not just the it's not just the preachers, it's the politicians want to worship them the whole country. They have all these special laws like they're trying to make in America. They are putting people literally from the River to the Sea of Girls in jail. But if you said Israel should be free from or Israel could take over that land, you're fine. If you say you just want gods that to be free Joel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course they are saying now that we're quote unquote liberating the Iranian people as we bomb squamb there's schools, bumb hospitals, bob apartment buildings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just evil.
Speaker 2: I mean so yeah, like I think that I just want people just to be able to just see real clearly and just be able to call out evil. Again, whether a Christian don't a quote unquote a Christian does something evil or it doesn't really matter. You mean, it's like, just just just call out a sin for what it is and do not support people who protect pedophiles and bomb bomb schools.
Speaker 1: No, it's the crazy thing. As I call out Christians Muslims, they're evil both. Then when you call the Jews, they call you an anti sem anti semi, try to ruin your life, get you canceled. It's like, oh this is interesting.
Speaker 2: No, I mean well, I mean I think that the only positive part about that now is like that word has lost. No, it's lost basically all the meaning. It's like they've used it too many times and at this point it's kind of like.
Speaker 1: It's just probably things are probably go too far the other way. It's a sad truth. But you know, you know, like I'm I'm very moderate now. A few years ago I was considered extremely extreme anti Semitic, but I'm one of the more moderate voices. Now people are way past me. I don't want any harm to these people.
Speaker 2: I was just pointing out, Yeah, that is that is concerning, because I think that's the main thing that that I think as as a Christian. I like to give people the benefit, especially if like I'm talking to them one on one. Yeah, it's like I'm not I don't want to have all these super preconceived notions about people, and so now try to attribute the acts of few to everyone. Yeah, it's like, well, that in itself is an evil thing, and so we don't need as Christians to do that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It also doesn't mean that we need to be completely naive to things where you know, like the Bible tells us to be as wives as serpents and innocent as doves. So it doesn't mean to naturally just be naive to like let people take advantage of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's showsen people, But I'm accountable, But we don't want to say they're all bad. But you do start seeing this particular group has been manipulating our politicians features.
Speaker 2: I think that's that's the dangerous part about the idea of that these people are not dumb, so they might use the more extreme factions to again perpetuate actual, real evil, which they can justify again by taking away rights, sort of like people like you and me, I can't talk about this because you was just your words become violence.
Speaker 1: And managed talking to synagogues. I'll probably try to use that ticket rights away. Yeah, sure, earned out the guy's family was killed a couple of days before in Lebanon. Now that no way justifies it, but it adds a little perspective. You know, short, I went crazy doesn't justify a terrorist tag, but they just killed his family a couple of days before.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, well there's reasons, Like some people have reasons for being upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah he wasn't. He wasn't upset for no reason. Doesn't justify it, but he was he had a good reason to be angry. Yeah. Yeah, we had a wrap work and people find you give your.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, so if you want to hear more, And of course we talked about a lot of stuff on this podcast. We talk about more over on my YouTube channel. JT follows JC. If you guys like to listen to him on audio, you can check me out on Speaker, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and if you like short, quick videos, you can check out my socials Instagram, TikTok and Facebook. Yeah, and an X and follow me on X because I'm trying to build that.
Speaker 1: I don't think, I don't think of allow anything. Yeah, it's like, you gotta go everywhere. So much work the podcast the easy part. They're like, oh, we got to get clipped for here and that that place. Talking is the fun part.
Speaker 2: All the other stuff is the pain and the ass of keeping it all run.
Speaker 1: It's better than working a real job. Yes, all right, is we got to run? Hey, guys, I'm demonetized everywhere. So if you want to support me and the podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch like the shirt I'm wearing now.