Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Sunday Service, episode thirty two. I'm your host, Josh Mondy. If you don't know me, I'm a Christian rapper, devoted husband, father, and Army veteran. And this is brought to you by Colt Conspiracy Podcast. I really appreciate you guys tuning in today. Thank you, and we're gonna be on Deuteronomy five today, which is amazing and awesome. So first, like I always do, I give shout outs and I'll shout out the people from last week that commented, just in case you guys didn't catch it. So Callahan, thank you. I prayed for you that day. I Garza, thank you so much for the comment. Alex n r k NZ, thank you. I appreciate you. Matthew, thank you for the comment on Sunday Service. John David, thank you so much. I really appreciate you. Sinc thank you. And the nobody. Like I said on the Wednesday Service, you're not a nobody, You're definitely somebody. God bless you. I appreciate you commenting. Mitch, thank you so much, and then Flicking Boogers, thank you for commenting on this podcast and on my personal podcast, thank you so much. And then SF Beywolf, thank you so much. And Angela Kelly, thank you pod for commenting on this show and my other show, my Personal one. I appreciate you. I've been checking those comments as well, and I really appreciate you guys. And let me just let me shout out the other people from Wednesday service. So far we have three comments there, so if you guys hear this, go back and comment on that one for sure. If you liked it, Angela, thank you, and Flicking Bogers, thank you, and MDMP twenty two thank you. Like every episode, I well see all of you commenting, so I appreciate it. Like I said, it keeps the show on the air. It'll push the show up the algorithm so more people can hear it, and judging by last week Sunday service, since I have comments from people that I haven't really seen before, I'm hoping that this is getting to new people. This show so my personal show gets to a lot of people, but seems like it gets to a lot more people on Spotify and Apple than it does on YouTube, even though I have like five thousand or some subscribers. Like the show is shadow band, you know, because I go through the Bible and I go through conspiracy. So two things that we know that the people that rule this arena, you know, not saying that God doesn't rule everything. God is obviously or everything, but you know, people that rule the Spotify, YouTube and all the social media, and you know, the people that are running things, they definitely don't like those two things, especially those two things together, right, Christian and conspiracy. They don't like it. Believe me, because I've been swimming uphill without a paddle for a long time trying to get more subscribers and more people to listen and YouTube. It's a lot, it's a lot harder for some reason. It's like you have to have a big name for people to tune in on that one. But it's still a blessing. I think the Lord that we have fifty four hundred subscribers on there, that's a blessing, you know. And worked hard. It took me four years you know to get to this point. And took me six years you know basically since I've kind of first entered the scene as a Christian rapper and then four years as a podcaster. So what a blessing, you know, I thank God for every moment that I've had and all the sleepless nights and everything that I've done, is it's been well worth it. You know, a lot of people have been God has planted a lot of seeds with this show and my show, and a lot of people have came to the Lord through it. So I really really appreciate it. But I just love to be a vessel. That's all I am. No glory to me in any way, just all glory to God. And we are going to be talking today about Deuteronomy. Let me let me get to my notes because I I.
Speaker 2: Just want to make sure I'm at the right spot here.
Speaker 1: That's Deuteronomy six. Let's go to Deuteronomy five, and we will be reviewing the ten Commandments. I know we went over that on Exodus, but we're still going to be reviewing here because some people could be new to the channel and just are new to the show. So let's go ahead and share the screen for those that are watching in video and for everybody on my show that's going to be listening to this in the future. I love you guys too, and I appreciate all of you. Thank you so much. Let's go ahead and start this up. So this is going to be Deuteronomy five, and I'll go to my other notes as well.
Speaker 2: I think I might have two phones here soon.
Speaker 1: I have a work phone I could put notes on because I keep switching back and forth. So first of all, before we go over this, something that I learned as I was studying this is that Moses spent forty days on Mount Sinai, which I already knew. You know, I knew that part we read that together. But he actually went spent forty days on Mount Sinai twice. I probably when I was reading through. You know, it might be at the end of the show or something on this, but for some reason I missed it. I do remember him going up once, and I do know that the golden calf and he went back up, but I didn't know he went up for forty days. So it looks like he went up there twice. The first time was to receive the ten commitments, and the second time was after the Israelites had created a golden calf after they first set, after the first set of tablets were broken. So so, like I said, the first time Moses has sent him out signing to receive the ten Commandments the first set of stone tablets. Remember, he came down, saw them worshiping the Golden Calf, and then he threw those and broke them. And then while Moses was on the mountain, the Israelites, in pace for his return, began worshiping the Golden Calf, which we talked about Upawn has returned. Moses enraged in the idolatry and broke the first set of tablets in his fury. Then Moses returned to Mount Sinai for another forty days and forty nights. This signed to receive the new set of tablets containing the Ten Commandments. The second forty days represent a period of purification and renewed covenant between God and his people. According to some perspectives, Okay, so I just want to go over that real quick, and then and then we're going to go over the Ten Commandments. And just to tell you what the Ten Commandments are. The Ten Commandments are a set of moral guidelines given to Moses on Mount Sinai according to the Bible, and are considered foundational principles in both Christianity and Judaism. They outline basic rules of worship and behavior, focusing on one's relationship with God and with others. The commandments are often divided into two groups, those focusing on the relationship with God, which are one through four, and those focusing on the relationship with others five through ten. And we'll go through those really quick as we're going through, and I have notes on each one, so let's go ahead and start reading. Deuteronomy five, verse one. And Moses called all Israel and said to them, hero Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak and you're hearing today, and that you may learn them and be careful to observe them. The Lord, our God, made a covenant with us in he Reb. The Lord did not make this covenant with our fathers, but with us those who are here today, all of us who are alive. The Lord talked to you face to face on the mountain from the midst of the fire. I stood between the Lord and you at that time to declare to you that the word of the Lord. For you were afraid because of the fire and did not go up the mountain. He said, hold on, let's go ahead and go there real quick. This is exactly what happened. Numbers twelve versus four through eight is another spot where God, the Lord is speaking to Aaron and marry him, saying I come to prophets and visions and in dreams, but with Moses, I speak to him face to face. In the New King, James are the King James, it says, mouth to mouth. Okay. Now we see this in Deuteronomy five as well, saying the Lord, our God, made a covenant with us. The Lord did not make us covenant with our fathers, but with us those who are here today, all of us who are alive. The Lord talk with you, speaking of Moses face to face on the mountain from the midst of the fire. So now we have that, and then we also have an Exodus that says that God speaks to Moses like a friend. So should we be so the words that Moses speaks, should we be kind of putting them on a higher pedestal than some of the people that you know, like some of the other people in the Bible. Well, I think that all scriptures inspire by God. Okay, So I don't think we should put it on a higher pedestal. I think that all of it's inspired by God. But we need to pay attention because he's somebody that was able to speak to God face to face. It's three times in the Bible so far that I've read where one of them says he spoke to him like a friend, which is something that I think is incredible. And then two times that i've heard the Bible say that he spoke to God face to face, once in numbers twelve versus fourth through eight, which we already went over, and once here in Deuteronomy five, verse four. So that to me is incredible. So that validates the book of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, you know, all these books that we've been reading. It's validation because Moses wrote the Torah. Moses spoke to God face to face. This is information that is golden for us. We are so blessed to have this information. Okay, that's why I always say to people science never spoke to God face to face. People that speak like they know all this stuff. You know, you know all these people, I got an IQ of one to eighty. Oh my goodness. Okay, none of you guys have spoke to God face to face. So if you believe the Bible like I do, this is what's happening. We see him speaking to him face to face, which I think is absolutely incredible. So let's continue, and you know what, I have some pastors, I'll say, that's just a metaphor for you spoke to. Now. I'm not saying that God was face to face with him when that Moses saw God's face and they were like, you know, and then I'm just saying that they were they were like in close quarters, speaking like a friend. Okay, that's amazing and incredible. All right. So Deuteronomy five, verse six, I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Okay. And just to let you know, before we start the Ten Commandments, I just want to tell you where you can go in reference back. It's Exodus twenty verses one through seventeen, which we've already gone over. This is where the Ten Commandments is originally released, and there's context and everything in there if you want to go back to that. Okay. This is kind of just a revisiting it with the children of Israel before they enter the Promised Land to make sure that he, you know, giving them a refresher course, if that makes sense. So it says you shall have no other gods before me. Okay. So that so the first commandment is, I am the Lord, your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the house of Slaver. You shall have no other gods before me. Okay. So this is emphasizes the uniqueness and primacy of God, recrying worship and obedience to him alone. I've gone over Psalms eighty two, verse one. You guys should check that out. Okay. I can kind of go over that real quick, just so you guys can kind of see Psalms eighty two, verse one. It's almost like he's standing in the divine council. I went over this when we were going into Exodus. But I know that if this is review for you guys, it's okay. You know, it's just we need to hear this kind of stuff. This is Psalms eighty two, verse one. God stands in the congregation of the Mighty. He judges among the gods lowercase g gods. How long will you judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? Is what he's saying to them. This is like speaking in a divine council, God, the Father, you know, yahweh Yeah, okay, yahweh. He is obviously the king of kings, the God of gods. Okay, he can create, you know. But he's speaking to these lowercase g gods. And who are they? Are they able to create heaven and earth? No, they're not able to create heaven and earth. But if you read a little further down, it says you are gods or elohem, and all of you are children of the Most High. What are children of the most High? Sons of God? Right? So that means that they are angels. Okay, And these angels are not doing what God wants. He wants you to defend the poor, the father, to do justice to the afflicted and needy, deliver the poor and needy, free them from the hand of the wicked. They do not know, nor do they understand. They will They walk about in darkness. All the foundations of the earth are unstable. I said, you are gods and all of you are children of the Most High. But you shall die like men and fall like one of the princes. Okay, O, rise, Oh God, judge the earth, for you shall inherit all nations. Speaking to them and says, but you shall die like men, which means they are not men. Okay, that's what people need to understand. So people have the wrong interpretation of this. So when God says you shall have no other gods before me, you got to understand that they came out of Egypt, where there was you know, Ra was like a son God, Osiris, all these different gods, right, So he needs to pull all that out of them to let them know that God is the only one you should worship. You shall have no other gods before for me. Okay. The reason why I brought that verse up is to let you guys know that the gods that you know, these you know Egyptians or Greek or Romans that they're worshiping, there is a deity behind them. They're not just mythological gods that they just made up. Okay, there's deities behind them. And as Paul says that there's demons behind them, what do I mean by that? Like, don't you guys think that Zeus all these different gods. You don't think that they've appeared to somebody before at one time? And what do they do? How do they appear? Well, I believe they appeared as fallen angels or Satan himself. You know what I mean, I'm not saying, you know, I don't know how it all works. Don't don't act like I'm I'm not going to act like I know for sure that happen. But I'm saying that speculating that they probably have showed up somehow, you know, to somebody, that's why they believe in them so much, and they believe that that's that's you know, Zeus is the real thing or whatever. I think that Satan would probably play that role, fallen angels would play Apollo, and all these different gods Saturn, you know what I mean. But we got to understand. God is saying it in the Bible that he's judging, you know, in front of them. He's judging these gods, these lowercase g gods. Here's the next commandment. You shall not make yourself a carved image any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous god, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, to the third and fourth generations, to those who hate me. But showing mercy to thousands, to those who love me, and keep my commandments. Okay, so this commandment prohibits the creation and worship of idols or any representation of God or other deities. We need to understand that because I mean, how often do you walk into churches and we also make churches an idol? Okay, I mean think about it. It's a building. Sometimes you go into church and you're like, I'm gonna be holy, I'm gonna be good going in here. I don't want to get God mad. Walk into church, kids, better be on your best behavior because we're in God's house and we're in front of the pastor, so you've got to make sure. So you go into there and then you act all like you're up, you know, upright right and perfect. Hey, how you doing, Janet? How you doing? And then you get out of the building and then you go right back to how you were. So that is making the church an idol. You need to make everything around life like that. You need to act like that all the time because God is always watching. He doesn't watch you more at a church. It doesn't make you more holy. What the church is for is for fellowship, for learning, for teaching, for preaching, for using your spiritual gifts, of course with each other, because you're fellowshiping with other Christians. But it's not for you to idolize. It's not for you to have big old statues of Jesus everywhere and Mary holding me, and then you know Tamoose, and you know all these other crazy queen of Heaven holding Tamouse and all the stuff that you see in some of the churches. I'm not going to name them because I'm not trying to. I'm just telling you, guys, you gotta be careful. This commandment is happening today everywhere. So what about wearing a cross on your neck? I don't know. I mean, Jesus didn't even die on across any It was a t But I'm just saying, maybe it's a way that you use the cross to people to ask you about Christ. I don't know, you know, but I'm just saying, we have to be careful what we make. It says you shall not make yourself a carved image or likeness of anything that is in heaven above right, So if you're making something like a picture of Jesus and you put it in your house and you go to it and go, I love you Jesus, thank you. Like that's not good. If you have rosary beads that you know, any kind of things that you make in idol, it is not good. Look what it says right here, I the Lord, your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children of the third the four generation, to those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love me and keep my commandments. He knows this is even how crazy it is. Because when we were reading, there was some idols that Rachel brought with her out of her father's house Lamont. I can't remember his name, it's slipping me right now. But those idols were like the will, and they were like of God's and she brought it with her and he was mad, like he was chasing after her. And I remember that happened. But that's just an example. But it says, do not make a carved image of any likeness or anything that is in heaven above, that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water. Oh that's hard, because that that's kind of there's there's just I would just suggest you guys, do a deep study on that. I'm not gonna name a bunch of stuff, Okay, do a deep study on that. Okay. We make things idols, like cell phones, we make things out of like social media, we make things out of like TVs. We make things idols like movies, shows. Stars. Why do you think they're called stars? Stars in the in the Bible, I believe are angels. Okay, that's you don't have to believe that. You can believe they're big balls of gas. It's okay, whatever. I'm just saying, like stars, why do you think they call themselves stars? They want you to idolize them. Why do you think people when they see oh my god, it's just oh my gosh, it's Kim Kim Kardashian whatever, you know. Or they make a show called American Idol. Right, you have somebody that you watch and you, oh, man, he's a garbage he's a garbage truck guy, and then he just comes in and sings beautifully, and then boom they make him into this guy and then boom, he's got a million subscribers on Instagram. Anyway, don't want to get too much into that, but I'm just saying there's just things out there. We got to be careful as Christians. We have to be mindful how to be now. If you are, the Holy Spirit will guide you, is what I'll say. Okay, the Holy Spirit will guide you. You know you should feel convicted about certain things, and certain things you know you might not feel convicted about. But pray, do I have any idols? Is there anything that any idol worship I have in my life? Lord, please help me because we're in a fallen world. You know, we are in a fallen world and we are being taught the wrong way through churches and through life through the world. The world is trying to teach us, and the churches are teaching us, and we are getting taught wrong. I think from both. Sometimes I'm not saying that churches are bad. I'm just saying that, you know, there's some churches that have a lot of this going on. Let's continue. Third commandment. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. This commandment emphasizes the importance of respecting God's name and not using it casually or disrespectfully. Also using his name in vain, or using Christ's name in vain would be saying I'm a Christian, but you're not representing Christ the correct way. You're not being a proper disciple. You're cussing, you're drinking, chilling on the block, smoking weed, doing whatever, and saying I'm a Christian. Yeah, you should come to the Lord smoking weed'm or whatever, smoking drug, sniffing coke, whatever. That's also using Christ's name in vain. If you are being a total ignorant jerk and saying you're a Christian, you're causing people to not want to come to the faith, then you are also using the Lord's name in vain. Okay, that's just an example. If you are a pastor and you were representing God but you are just doing absolute terrible things, then you are taking the Lord's name in vain. If you are using God's name disrespectfully, yes, okay, that is a way of you know, if you're using God's name and cussing with it, Yeah, that is definitely using God's name in vain because you're you're supposed to be representing God and you're using it in vain. Okay, dude, want to be five verse twelve. The fourth commandment, remember the sabbath to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work. But the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. In it you shall do not do any work you or your son or your daughter, your male servant or your female servant, or your livestock, or the soldier who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heaven and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore, the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hollowed it. I'm actually reading I should have been reading off her here. Okay, let me read off of I'm sorry, I'm reading off of my notes, which I shouldn't be doing. I should be reading off of here. Sorry, I'm gonna reread that, guys, Okay, because it looks like there's a couple of things on here that that's added. So okay. Observe the Sabbath day to keep it holy. As your Lord God's command you do six days you shall labor and do all your work. On the seventh day is the sabbath, and your Lord, your God, in it you shall do no work, nor you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant. No your ox, no your donkey. Know your cattle, know your stranger who is within your gates, Know your male servant, your female servant. May rest as well as you. And remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the Lord your God brought you out from there by a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm. Therefore, the Lord your God commanded you to keep the Sabbath day. Okay, so this commandment requires settling aside a day for rest, worship, and reflection. Right, So I've kind of gone over this and others, you know, and other studies. Okay, So we are now Christ died on the cross, right, so every day we're holy. So I think we should definitely have a Sabbath day. Yes, it says it, you know, we should have a Sabbath day, But does it necessarily have to be Friday to Saturday evening, Friday evening to Saturday evening. I mean, it's said that Jesus fulfilled the law. But I think we should definitely keep a Sabbath day. So we should have a day of rest, a day of worship and a day of reflection. Definitely, I agree with that. I definitely agree that we should still as Christians have a Sabbath day where we are studying the you know, studying God's word. For me I have, you know, I wouldn't call it a Sabbath day, but I have a lot of reflection and a lot of worship and a lot of studying God's word happening in my life. And it is tremendously blessing me. Like I tell you guys, on so many different levels. Okay, I ain't got no time for that now. Sometimes do I mess up, of course, like everybody does, you know, but it happens a lot less and I don't have a stumbling blocks that are just in the way all the time like how I was living in the past. Okay, it's a whole different ballgame, all right. The playing field is way more level and equal for me now compared to how it was before. Okay, So when I go into spiritual battle now, it's just it's just a it's a blessing because God. I just feel like God has my back so much. So just letting you guys know that now we got the Fifth Commandment honor your father and your mother that you're let me read off for here I keep doing that. Honor your father and mother, as the Lord your God has commanded you that your days may be long, and that it may be well with you in the land which the Lord your God is giving you. So this one, the commandment emphasizes respect and obedience to your parents. Okay, I want to go over something real quick because and actually in Second Timothy three, verses one through three, Paul actually prophesies that in the future people are gonna be disobedient to their parents, and that's gonna be Okay, We're gonna be right there. So let's go to second Timothy versus one through three. See what that says. Second Timothy versus one through three.
Speaker 2: Let me make sure.
Speaker 1: Nope, it's not one through three, it's three, one through three, my man. Second Timothy three versus one through three. Okay, purless times are purless men is the title. But know this that in the last days, perilous times will come, for men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful and holy, unloving and forgiving slanders without self control, brutal despisers of good traders, headstrong, HAUGHTI lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God. Do you notice that part It says disobedience to parents. So Paul is actually prophesying that in the last days, people are gonna be disobedient to their parents. So honor your father and mother. Okay, this is vastly important. Honor your father and mother. Yes, okay, but we got to understand something. Okay, we have to understand that once you get married and you leave the house. Okay, once you get married and you leave the house, you are now your own father and mother. Because you're gonna leave the house get married. I mean, if you're not married, this is you're still gonna be uh, you know, the head of your household. But you know you're gonna be the father and the mother now like me, I'm a father, and and you know I have my wife. She's the father and mother now now we have kids. Okay, do I still honor my mom? Of course, my dad he passed away. Do I still honor my wife's mom? Of course? And also I honor my wife's dad he lives in Thailand. But I still honor him, of course, and we want to make sure that we always do that. We keep honoring and we should honor everybody, to be honest, we should love everybody. But what I want to say here is we have to make sure though, once you leave that nest with your mom and dad and you marry a wife, that and or a wife, once you marry a husband, you're now together now, okay, you are one now. Okay, honor your father and mother, yes, but now you've got to make your own decisions. You gotta break off from your mother and father. It'll help you tremendously. You gotta break off and go and do your own own thing. A lot of people they they're married and they live with their parents. Still not saying I'm not judging anybody, but you gotta be careful because the parents will start trying to, you know, trying to take over your relationship and watch you and be you know it, just you gotta break off and you got to start your own nest. Okay. That's just some advice from my friends that I've seen. I've seen either the wife is super unhappy because the mom is still you know, the son of the mom is still loves the mom. And the mom's always trying to, you know, get involved, and it's not good. Man. Just take it boom, start your If you can't afford it, that's understandable. But work towards getting your own house, your own nest. That way, you guys don't have any outside influence. Let's continue. And like I said, the first four or you know that has to do with you in God, the last six has to do with you and other people. Okay. Deuteronomy five, verse seventeen, you shall not murder. So this commandment prohibits taking a human life unjustly or with malice or plan right planning, like if you plan to go and do this, Okay. Now, if somebody breaks into your home and they're trying to kill you and your wife and kids, and you kill them, that is called killing and not murder. Okay. And the King james Is says thouso not kill. So people kind of get the wrong idea about that and they'll be like, oh, that means now. I've also heard pastors say that that that also in a time of war, that this also applies. Okay. When I was in Kuwait and right before I deployed, I didn't know if I was gonna go to Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan. I didn't know. I just knew I was deploying. I was wrestling with this thought in my mind so much because I knew by that time. I was pretty awake at that point that the wars that were happening were not wars for the right reasons. So I was very torn. I'll just put it that way. But I've heard some pastors that have been teaching for thirty years say that this doesn't apply in war either. Okay, so they use a couple with David and all these couple different people they try to use versus on that. I'm not going to say that because I don't know. I can't speak for God on that one, you know, but it's you know, if you're military soldier and then you kill in battle like they are trying to kill you, you're trying to kill them. So yeah, I guess that is kind of makes sense. It's self defense. But you know, we're going to war, you know, we're for what reason? Like, is is it really God approving that? Anyways, We'll continue I wrestle with it, even to this day. I wrestle with that. Next up, it's gonna be. You shall not commit adultery. You shall not commit This commandment prohibits sexual immorality, especially outside of marriage. So it says, especially because God doesn't want you to be. God doesn't want you to be having sex before marriage either, you know. But so this one is something that is rampant, you know, is rampant today? How many divorces happen? I wonder if I.
Speaker 2: Could let me try to see.
Speaker 1: Okay, we already went over that.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna look up some numbers real quick.
Speaker 1: Hold on. It says that a significant number of divorces are attributed to adult you, with estimates raising from twenty to forty percent of divorces. While not all insistance of infidelity lead to divorce, it's a leading cause. Factors like divorce, discovery of an affair, broken trust, and the inability to reconcile diverces that contribute to the decision to divorce. So twenty to forty percent are linked to infidelity, which is lot. Okay, it's not good. So there's a reason for this, there's I mean, there's a reason why people shouldn't murder. You know that. There's there's reason for this. Okay, Like even in the Old Testament. When someone murders, we read it, we read about it. When someone murders, then they get their life taken. Okay, it's it is a capital punishment. When someone disrespects their parents, they also get They also end up getting stoned or killed. You know, they could they could get taken out to the front gates and they could they can put him with a judge and say this happen, and then they could get killed just a different times. Back then. The next one is you shall not you shall not steal. Okay, this is Deuteronoma be five, verse nineteen. You shall not steal. This commandment prohibit. It's taking what belongs to others without their permission. This is like even when you're in prison. When when you are in prison, even which those are like the guys that have done so much crime, when someone steals from somebody, they get beat up. Okay, it is a no go. It's a violation, and you are looked at in a different way. You know. And in the military too, when someone steals something like we have all this equipment and we we have to keep that equipment our whole military careers. Okay, if you lose something at the end of your military career, you have to turn everything in, all everything you've required since you've been in and you could be you know, you go in there and turn it in and you can have like seven items missing and you can be charged thousands of dollars because some jerk stole it from you. But you think, oh, man, I lost it on the field. I was dark. Sometimes you're in a tent, it's dark, you don't have your head lamp. You maybe think you lost something, but it could have been some jerk stealing from you. And this is something that's really rampant with women in department stores and targets and walmarts. I didn't even know about till my wife told me that young teenagers they start to steal makeup to begin with, and then they start stealing and it just they just become really good at it and do it all the time, which I don't know. And there's probably there's males that steal too, not saying that it's just women. But thou shall not steal. You shall not steal. That's the eighth commitment. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Commandment prohibits lying, especially under oath, especially under oath. Okay, well yeah, under oath. Yeah, we should even be under oath. Okay, we should even be under oath. That's what this thing is saying, under oath in court. That's not You shall not bear false winness against your neighbor. Okay, this is slandering somebody, which was I mean, we gotta be careful. We gotta be careful with this one because I see a lot of this happening in the flat earth community, like big time, big time. Anyways, let's continue the tenth commandment. This is this one is pretty interesting because this is no longer like a physical action that you do. This is actually you just thinking about it. It is a thought in your mind, kind of similar to when Jesus says that if you think about a woman, think about them in a sexual then you actually already committed adultery. It says you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, and you shall not desire your neighbor's house, his field, his male servant, his female servant, his ox, his donkey, or anything that is in your neighbors that is in your neighbors. This command prohibit prohibits jealousy, envy, and the desire for what belongs to others. And this is something that is that bait has hung out all the time, whether it's only fans, whether it's all these people on TikTok that are influencers or Instagram influencers. They have these Bugattis and these Lamborghinis, and they got these cars and they and then you got people looking, oh my gosh, wors it could be like that person, and then they want they idolize them, right. It causes a couple of different commandments to be broken at the same time. But yeah, that's it's you know, if your neighbor pulls up in a Lamborghini and pulls it into his driveway and you look at it, like, oh, I wish I had that. Oh my gosh. Yeah, all I have is this Honda Pilot. Oh all I have is this Honda Civic. Oh man, this guy's got a Bugatti. It's our wife, oh hot wife next door, Oh my goodness, or next or you know, to the left of you, to the right of you, across this whatever. And it's so hard because you have Instagram now where people could just see other people, like, you know, they look up their friends from high school. They whatever, it's like this. This one is very easy to be broken, you know, so let's continue. It says these words, the Lord spoke to all your assembly and the out from the midst of the fire, the cloud, the thick darkness, with a loud voice. He added no more, and he wrote them on two tablets and gave them to me. And that's another thing. When Moses went up there there was thick clouds, midst of fire, thick darkness, loud voice, angels playing a trumpet, angels are there. I mean, this is an absolute incredible scenario for him, situation, and he has so much faith. He goes up there, comes down glowing. People are like, whoa, you're glowing Moses. Like supernatural event, like in the spiritual that was amazing. It's in the physical though, but it's a supernatural event that he went through that is absolutely amazing. Deuteronomy five verse So what was when you heard the voice from the midst of the darkness while the mountain was burning with fire? That you came near me and all the heads of your tribes and your elders, and you said, surely, the Lord, your God has shown us his glory and his greatness. Let me go back to this one. Okay, sorry, Surely the Lord has shown his glory, his greatness, and we have heard his voice from the midst of the fire. We have seen this day that God speaks with man, yet he still lives. Now. Therefore, why should we die? For this great fire will consume us if we hear the voice of the Lord our God, anymore than we shall die. For who is there of all flesh who has heard the voice of the Living God speaking from the midst of the fire, as we have and lived. You go near and hear all the Lord. You go near, and you hear that the Lord our God may say and tell us that the Lord our God says to you that we will hear and do it, And we will hear and do it. So Verse six begins with God's declaration of his identity and at thirty of money in so six through twenty one. Okay, Sabbath observance. We got that. Verses twelve through fifteen highlight the importance of the Sabbath day. We already read through that. I'm just looking through my notes real quick, so just to make sure I'm not missing anything. Okay, here we go, So fear and reverence describing the Israelite's fear of God's presence, underscoring the need for reverence and respect for His holiness. That's what I wanted to go over. So let's go ahead and check out twenty eight through thirty three. Then the Lord heard the voice of your words when you spoke to me. And the Lord said to me, I have heard the voice of the words of this people which they have spoken to you. They are right in all that they have spoken. Oh, that they have such a heart in them that they would fear me and always keep my commandments, that it might be well with them and with the children for and their children forever. Go and say to them, return to your tents, As for you stand here by me. I will speak to you all the commandments, the statutes, the judgments which you shall teach them, that they may observe in them in the land which I am giving them to possess. Okay, Notice you don't hear God saying to them, follow the statutes the judgments which I shall teach them, and it'll make it so they go to heaven. That's not what he says. It says so that they may observe them in the land which I am giving them in the to possess. Okay, So God never said to the keep the law and you will go to heaven. He said, keep the law and I will bless you in the land. You know what I mean that he has given them to possess. So how do we end up making it to heaven. Well, God says even in Isaiah that you're you know, your works are like filthy rags. So the only way we get to heaven is through Jesus. Right, We're saved by grace through faith, For is the gift of God out of yourselves, so that no man shall boast. Are not by work, so that no man shall boast. Right, So we got to understand that what is that second Philippians' Apheesians two eight Pheasans two eight. I believe that that's what it is. We're saved by grace through faith. Through faith and who faith in Jesus Christ. Faith that Jesus came, died on the cross, was born again, or was born again, died on the cross after three days he was rose, rose from the dead. Okay, we got to believe that we're saved by the blood of Jesus, right, So we got to have faith, for God so loved the world he gave has only be gotten son, for whoever believe that them should not perish but have everlasting life. Right, So we got to understand that. So notice that that when he says that here I will speak all the commandments of statues. Now should we be obedient to God while we're here on earth? Of course, our obedience will show others to be obedient, and it will cause other people to want to get saved. That's what you're there to attract people to the faith, Attract people and then give them the good news, Like why is this guy so happy? Why does he having much joy? Why does he have so much peace? Why is this life going so good? Why? Why is it? Why is he going like always happy no matter what? What is that joy he has? You want to provide that for people so that they ask you, what is it? Why is your life? Why you always happy, go lucky, joyful, have peace? What is it? Then you could tell them that's an opening for you to tell them about Jesus, what he did for you on the cross, Tell you about God, the Father, the Holy Spirit, and start speaking to them whatever the Holy Spirit puts on your heart at that time, because some people believe that there's like a scale of good versus evil still, and that God's gonna have a scale of all the good things and the evil, and hopefully all the good things weigh the evil, and that way I get in, that's what a lot of people believe. I mean, please, I mean, and that's natural for our mind to believe. I don't know why, but when you do something bad, I'll shoot him. I still saved. Oh my gosh, I probably just did blasphem me the Holy Spirit. Oh my gosh, Am I saved? Pastor? Pastor, do you think I'm saved? Like, if you're coming to me asking me right now, yeah, you're still saved? Like don't Now can you lose your salvation? Well there's a debate on that. Okay, Now, yeah, if you take the mark of the Beast, your salvation is gone. You're a race out of the Book of Life, blasph me of the Holy Spirit. Your salvation is gone. Okay. So I'm just letting you guys know it can happen. But all I'm telling you is, yeah, just understand that these the law and the ten Commandments. It will not get you saved, but it will get you right with God. Okay, it'll make you holy, but you'll never be holy enough to make it to Heaven without what Jesus did for us on the cross. That's why the saints in the Old Testament, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Elijah or Elijah or not Elijah, sorry, now Isaiah. All these people that died they went to where they they went to Abraham's Bosom paradise in the earth. On the other side was shield. You see what I mean. That's why they didn't get to go there till Jesus died on the cross, because the law will not save you. So the Jews right now that are trying to follow the law and think that the law saves them, they got it twisted. They don't understand that their Messiah already came and that the only way to get to Heaven is through Jesus for what he did on the cross. Okay, So I know that most of you that are listening right now probably already know this, but I still got to teach and I still got to preach. Dudeon to be five point thirty two. Therefore, you shall be careful to do as the Lord your God has commanded you. You shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. You shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God has commanded you, that you may live, and that it may be well with you, and that you may prolong your days in the land which you shall possess. Notice this is not talking about salvation. This is talking about them getting into the promised land. Okay, very interesting. All right, Let's go back to so obedience and blessings. Verse thirty two and thirty three, which we just read, conclude what they call to obedience, promising that following God's commands will lead to life and prosperity. Okay, it will lead to blessings, of course, because when you're following, when you're obedient to God, you're now not separating yourself from God. Because when you sin, it separates you from God. And then you start being like Adam in the garden. You're hiding from the Lord. Where are you Adam? Right here? You know you're hiding because you start feeling all this conviction and it starts to mess with your walk with the Lord. If you're not if you're obedient to God all the time, you're not going to have any type of weight on your show. You're gonna be happy, go lucky, excited, You're gonna have joy, You're gonna have You're gonna be loving the word of God. It's not gonna be convicting you because your you have obedience everything that God is telling you in the Bible. It will make you your life so much easier. Right, No d ui s, no beating your wife, no adultry, no fighting, no lying, no arguing, no stealing, no jail, no prison, no drugs, no alcohol. I mean, there's so much stuff that if you got rid of that stuff in your life, your life would be so much better. But you see what happens is, you know, you start to fall away from the Lord, and then your life will just go to shambles. Everything I mentioned there, pornography, uh, sexual morality, masturbation, all that stuff that that that that just clouds our mind. Uh Instagram, uh whatever, people whatever, you know, Like all that stuff is just it's just going to cause you to be separated from God. Whenever you're doing that kind of stuff. The Holy Spirit wants to be with you. He wants he wants to make your spirit strong and your flesh weak. But we're over here getting fed so much of our flesh, that our flesh just you know, it's it's it's getting Your flesh needs to get beat down, your spirit needs to get built up, and your flesh needs to just be like, I can't take it anymore. This this Bible that you've been reading. That's why these studies are so important for me and for you, because I need it just like you guys need it. Because I am just man. I I have a life too. Can I get angry? Yes? Can I Can I get mad? Yes? Can I can I stumble? Yes? So I need this study just as much as you guys need it. Jonathan and Jacob, you guys don't even know what you uh started here, you know, and God actually started it, probably put the idea in their head to start these Bible studies, but they don't even understand what this is doing for people. I get the messages on Instagram, the dms, and I see now it's not me, it's not Josh Monday. Oh my gosh, Josh Monday're this You're that? No, it's all glory to God because this is working for his plan, you know. But my whole point there was that it's just well, the point is I started walking with God. I started reading the Bible. I started getting interested in the Bible. I started reading, started teaching, start a podcast. And what happened with me? I mean, I ended up in this position where I can actually be like a teacher for you guys, because I started like getting this passion for reading the Word. You know, it's a blessing. But I do have some practical applications I can tell you guys about from the chapter five. I like to go over reflect on the commandments. Regularly review the ten Commandments and access how they apply to your life today. Of course, do that, check them out and then mark off, make a list of them, and then kind of make a list of the stuff that you do and that you feel like you're a little convicted about, and compare and contrast and be like is this obviously murder would be one that's hopefully is not on your list. Okay, hopefully you're not murder and hopefully not adult you and hopefully not stealing. Okay, but you know, this idol worship stuff, it can get real. It's a slippery sloop. Oh my gosh, Like you read that and you're like, oh my goodness, really, like, what about people that have mermaids in their house. I mean that's under the water, and those are supposed to be like demonic spirits or whatever like. So some people say, what about when you have this, what about you know, like, just study it, see what you're convicted about. And if you're convicted about something, take it up with the Lord. Put it on the altar and take it up with the Lord, and the Holy Spirit will guide you. Honor the Sabbath. Make a conscious effort to set aside time to and spiritual reflection. Remember God's provision and deliverance. Of course, God delivered the people out of Egypt. But God delivered us, oh, from the devil, because we are saved through Christ what He did on the cross. We have the Holy Spirit. So remember that's our deliverance. We were delivered. Okay. Cultivate reverence, Approach God with a heart and reverence and awe recognizing his holiness and authority. That is so important. Sometimes when I speak to God, Father, God and the name of Jesus, thank you for this, Thank you for that. Appreciate that I want to pray for so and so so and so so and so, and you know, you know I need this my kids. Thank you for the food, and I appreciate you, and I kind of just and then like you know, and the prayer, you know. And then and then I read Leviticus and I'm like, oh my gosh, like the things that they had to do to speak to God back then, they wouldn't even say his name, like they had so much respect for God. And we don't understand. Since we have Jesus right now the mediator between us and God, we just take advantage of it and we don't even realize what they used to have to do before to even be able to speak to God. So yes, recognize his holiness and authority and be in awe of what he has done for you. Commit to obedience. Strive to live in obedience to God's commands, trusting that his ways lead to true life and blessings. We talked about that already. We definitely just talked about that, so it's nice that we already spoke about it. A couple verses that you guys can go back to Exodus twenty verses one through seventeen, that is providing context and comparisons to the Ten Commandments, so that way you could kind of see when it was originally given right Exodus twenty verses one through seventeen. Also Matthew twenty two, thirty seven through four. Jesus summarizes the law with the Greatest Commandments, emphasizing love for God and love your neighbor as yourself right, love the Lord God with all your heart, mind, body, and soul. Okay. James one twenty two are one twenty two through twenty five encouraged to be doers of the Word, not just hearers, aligning with the call to obedience. So check out James one twenty two through twenty five if you kind of want to go over that, I want to switch now to Deuteronomy six. So that was perfect amount of time. Deuuronomy six, verse one. Let me see if I missed anything on my notes real quick from my other notes, Yeah, we that I have here. Some of us arrogantly say, if God would just appear to me, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I have something here that I didn't get to. So what's interesting is, you know I talked about, you know, when Moses was on the mountain and all this stuff. Like some people, you know, they arrogantly say, you know, if God would just appear to me, then I would believe in him. But the people knew that if they saw God they would just die, you know, or they were so afraid to see God back then. Nowadays people try to say that, oh, if I could see go, if God would just appear to me, then I'd be good. You know, like that's so arrogantly speaking because they don't understand the awe. They don't understand God's authority, his holiness, they don't understand that for them to say something like that. And another thing about verse, you know, chapter five I have written down to us, is we always snuggle up to God's word when we are in need. But when we're doing good, you know, when everything's going great, did we do the same. We should always be into God's word no matter how your life is going. It's not about, oh, my life's going bad. I need to depend on the Lord now, and then your life's going good, and then you depend on yourself. Always depend on the Lord, and always go back and read the Word. And always listen to a Bible study. Not just you don't have to listen to mine, but make sure that you're listening to somebody teaching the Bible verse by verse, somehow, some way, it'll it'll bless you, and it'll you know, it'll, it'll keep you. We talked about it about obedience. Okay, so that was something I had in my notes. Deuteronomy six. Let me go back to here, all right. This now, this is Deuteronomy six, verse one, the greatest commandment. Now this is the commandment. And these are the statutes and judgments which the Lord your God has commanded you, commanded to teach you that you may observe them in the land which you are crossing over to possess. That you may fear the Lord your God to keep all the statutes and his commandments which I commit and you, you and your son and your grandson, and all your days of your life, and that your days may be prolonged. Therefore, hero Israel, and be careful to observe it, that it may be well with you, and that you may multiply greatly, as the Lord God of your father's has promised you a land flowing with milk and honey. So he's getting them ready for the promised land, right, he's getting them ready. And these are the children of all the people that were in the wilderness that get to go. Joshua the son of None and Caleb also get to go in the Promised Land. But Moses uh ah, all the adults that wanted the wilderness for forty years ah because of disobedience. Very interesting, So Verses one through three. Moses instructions, it is your life about the statutes, judgments, and commandments. They should observe in the Promised Land. By doing so, they may live long, multiply, and enjoy the blessings of a fertile life. Six' Five DID i get to five? Yet? Nope, wait, NOPE i haven't got there. Yet all, right let's. Continue so, Here Oh, israel The, lord Our, god The lord is. One you noticed that's an, exclamation, Boy that's WHY i said. It the way you shall love Your, god you should. Love you shall love The lord Your god with all your, heart with all your, soul and with all your. Strength let's look into that real. Quick it says that's called the shima the, sima, right that's that's The deuteronomy six y. Four Hero, israel The, lord Our, god The lord is. One does that verse right? THERE a lot of people will use that verse as a verse to try to say The trinity is not, true because look what it says right, here In deuteronomy six. Four but there's you, know there's there's things in The Old testament that that, well there's. Plurality even the Word eloheim is. Plurality, dude can be. Plural in the, Beginning eloheim created the, Sham miaim and the, euret the heavens and the. Earth, ooh, okay what's up with That. Loheim instead of saying, yeah weh it Says. Loheim loheim could be. Plural, okay that's that's one. Thing and then also if you look At GENESIS wi twenty, seven twenty, Eight god is, saying let us make man in our image very. Interesting some people would say that he's speaking to the. Angels some people would say that he's speaking to The, Trinity, jesus and The Holy. Spirit if you notice in the very beginning of The, bible where it says The spirit was hovering over the face of the. Waters you Have god The father there creating through the Word john one. One, right he's creating through the. Word colossians one fifteen says that everything was made through him for. Him let's go ahead and go there real. Quick it, says this is speaking Of. Jesus, okay he is the image of the Invisible. God well didn't we just. DIDN'T i just tell you guys that it, said let us make man in our. Image, well it says here That jesus is the image of the Visible, god the firstborn overall. Creation oh he was. Born, well, yeah he was. Born he was born into a, virgin of, Course but first born doesn't necessarily mean that he was born or. Created what it means is just Like. David he was called the first. Born but he had brothers and they were all older than. Him you, know are not all of? Them some of them were older than. Him i'm not sure if he was the youngest or what it. WAS i have to look into. That but, anyways then it says in verse sixteen Of, colossians for by him all things were created that are in heaven that are on, earth visible, invisible whether thrones or, dominions or principalities or, powers all the things were created through him and for. Him, okay what's going on? There so how does that? Work? Well god, said let there be which that word let there be means. Exist god said, exist. Firmament god said. Exist you, know you, know, whatever WHATEVER i, COULD i could read it to, You but just just make an. Example god said exist. Lights you, know let there be, light exist. Light that's what it. Is let there be light means. Exist god spoke exist, light and that's the way it. Was he would speak it and it would. Become and if you look At john one, one it talks About, okay BEFORE i go, that it, says we'll continue in colautions and he is before all, things and in him all things. Consist he is the head of the body of The, church who in the beginning the firstborn from the, dead that in all things he may have the pre. Eminence, okay very. Interesting let's go ahead and go to. One And i'm not trying to prove The trinity to you guys, HERE i am A. Trinitarian but WHAT i want to prove to you is that you need to study that study The, trinity whether You're Oneness, trinitarian or You're. Unitarian and if you're listening to the, show don't be turned off by What i'm. Saying All i'm saying is this could be a proof text for you if you're a Oneness this could be a proof text For, trinitarians Because trinitarians do believe in One. God So i'm not going to keep going on. That but you can look At john one where it says in the beginning was The. Word The word was With, god and The word Was. God he was in the beginning With. God all things were made through, him and without him nothing was made that was. MADE i, know if you were a oneness or, whatever understand That jesus was there during the. Creation and if you're A, UNITARIAN i mean it's saying right here That jesus was there during the. Creation, no he was just an. Idea, no it seems like he was there because he was The. Word When god said let there be it seems like That's. Jesus he speaks through. Him that's why it says it's created through. Him all things were made through, him and without him nothing was made that was. Made so very interesting. Stuff ALL i want to say to, you, guys is this verse right. Here if you're a, ONENESS i understand where you're coming from BECAUSE i have studied it. Deeply i've had, People, Dude i've heard debates after debate after debate On unitarians Versus, Trinitarian trinitarian versus one, Noess So i've heard the argument all back and. Forth but understand if you are a, TRINITARIAN i don't believe that this verse because we do believe that there's three persons and One. God we're monotheistic just like everybody. Else so, Anyways i'm not trying To i'm not going to sit here and try to prove the trinity, here BUT i do want people to understand. That, Okay so let's. Continue let me make Sure i'm not missing anything verses four through. Nine have we not read through nine? Yet? Nope let's. Continue these words WHICH i com mand you today shall be in your. Heart now another. Thing the reason Why god is saying that The, lord Our, god The lord is. One the reason why he's saying that is because they came out Of egypt with a bunch of pagans with a bunch of different gods with. Them you. Know also they just, there parents of these, people they were worshiping The golden. Calf they have paganism in, them okay for them to worship other. Gods so that's why he doesn't. Understand, oh here a, lizard The, lord Our, god The lord is. One all, right let's. Continue this is six verse. Seven you shall teach them diligently to your, children and shall talk to them when you sit in your, house when you walk by the, way when you lie, down and when you rise. Up you shall bind them as a sign in your, hand and they shall pass as frontlets between your. Eyes you shall write them on the door post on your house and on your. Gates you, know write it on your. Heart it's you, know he's talking about the law, right it should it should, be or the commandments, Right and these words WHICH i command to you shall be in your heart, Right so you should be walking around you should you should be they should you should already you should already be convicted if you're breaking. Them, right you shall teach them building to your. Children, yes you should teach. Them and when it says that you should have one on your doorposts and on your, gates it means you walk by your door posts in your gate every. Day it just means that you should be constantly. REMINDED i have versus on my, walls you, know in my house to remind. Me you, KNOW i have versus on my house to remind. Me whether therefore you eat or, drink or whatever you, do do all to the glory Of. God One corinthians ten thirty ONE i got a verse over. Here ALL i Needed thy hand hath. Provided great is thy Faithfulness, Lord and to me in my garage or in my, ROOM i have not my, room but in my BATHROOM i have number, SIX i think verse thirty. One, so and on our wall we have proverbs like it's good to have. That and then also we have one About hannah because our. Children you, know it's hanging on our children's, door but it's good to have. That would you rather have? That or a picture Of Kim kardashian on your? Wall? Hello or whatever you know that people have, anyways So verses fourth through, nine known as The, shima are central to The jewish prayer and highlight the monotheistic essence of. Faith Hero, lord The, lord Our, god The lord is one the importance Of god's. Word the chapter emphasizes the need to Keep god's commandments at the forefront of daily, life as seen in verses six through, nine which instruct believers to teach them diligently to their, children to discuss them in daily. Routines caution against. Disobedience so here we. Go this is something we should all pay attention, to right including. ME, i LIKE i, SAID i needed. Too so it shall be when The lord Your god brings you into the land of which he swore to your, fathers To, Abraham isaac And, jacob to give you large and beautiful cities which you did not, build houses full of all good things which you did not, fill hone out wells which you did not, dig vineyards and olive trees which you did not. Plant when you have, Eaten when you have eaten and are, full then beware unless you forget The lord who brought you out of the land Of. Egypt you see that. Part look what it. Says when you're eaten and you're, full then beware lest you forget The, LORD I god. Who but that's WHY i said you got to. Keep whether you're fed or you're, starving you should still be thanking The, lord and you should not forget About. God you should always just be reading his word and loving him and being, obedient whether you're, full happy and your life's going, good or your life is in the, Dirt because what happens is you end up going rock bottom of the, dirt and then you start depending on The, lord and then all of a sudden you get your house and everything you wanted to that wife and those, kids and then you start falling. Away that's not what we should. Do let's continue from The house of the. Bondance now we're At deuteronomy, six verse. Thirteen you shall fear The lord Your god and serve, him and shall take oaths and his. Name you shall not go after other, gods the gods of the, peoples who are all around, You for The lord Your god is a jealous god among. You the anger of The lord Your god be aroused against you and destroy you from the face of the. Earth yeah he's being. Serious, Okay so twenty four and twenty, five let's see so warning against forgetfulness chapters ten through twelve warn against forgetting The lord in times of, prosperity reminding believers to remain humble and. Grateful we just talked about. That that is a great teaching point because it happens a. Lot you, know you, know you're stressed, out you're you're, depressed you Need. God you're, like, Please, LORD i need your. Help or you, know you're having a baby and there's, problems and then all of a, sudden the baby. Comes oh it's in the nick you you Thank, God, lord please help, me help. Me and all of a sudden the baby comes, out and the baby's. Good. Cool you forget about The. Lord you, know it, happens and we got to make sure we stay dill and continue to stay in his word and also stay. Obedient deuteronomy six verse. Sixteen you shall not tempt The lord Your god as you tempted him in a. Massah, obviously this one right here is the one That jesus uses Against. Satan Right deuteronomy six, sixteen you shall not tempt The lord Your god as you tempted him in. Massah you shall diligently keep the commandments of The lord of your The lord Your, god his, testimonies and his, statues which he has commanded. You and you shall do what is right and good in the sight of The, lord that it may be well with, you and you may go in and possess the good land of which The lord swore to your fathers to cast out all your enemies before you and The. Lord as The lord has, spoken.
Speaker 2: Let's, see WAY i know that there's going to be.
Speaker 1: The land of the. Emirights dononomy, sick damn rights were people who. LENT i think that's what it is talking about right, here is it talking about that six?' ten now? The cities the chapter implies at, six' ten dude on, me six, SEVEN six twelve i want TO see what i want to see what tempted him? In a massah What?
Speaker 2: HAPPENED in massa i want to find that out.
Speaker 1: For you guys.
Speaker 2: Do trona me? Six sixteen massa? What is that that's not.
Speaker 1: It. Just said, massage, massa explained okay you should a Warning against doubting god's. Faithfulness or revision the reference to Massaw is in exodus seventeen seven highlights that is isulites lack of faith When they questioned god's ability to provide water in a. Time Of crisis the israelites were wit to see miraculous water provision, in the Desert later, doubted god's ability leading them To ask the Lord is the lord among? Us or not the act of doubt, demanded a sign which Was prompted by moses to Name, the place. Basau meaning testing so we. WENT over it i. REMEMBER a massa i just didn't remember what. THE word MEANT i thought i had something to, do with water but it looks like it was, it MEANT testing which i think THAT day that i went Over that. AND exodus seventeen i actually said that that. It means testing but my mind is So packed with bible stuff that it's very hard to remember. Certain things. Sometimes, believe me. Okay let's Continue this, is deuteronomy. Six verse twenty when your son asks you in time to come saying what is the meaning, of the, testimonies the statutes and the Judgments was The lord our god? Has commanded you then you shall say, to your son we Were slaves Of. Pharaoh in Egypt and the lord brought Us out of egypt with. A mighty Hand and the lord showed us signs and wonders, before our eyes great And, Severe against egypt pharaoh and. All the households then he brought us out of there that he might bring us in to give us the land which he swore. To our Fathers and the lord commanded us to observe, all these statutes To fear The lord our god, for our good for, our good always that he might preserve us alive as it. Is this day then it might be righteousness for us if we are careful to observe all these Commandments before The, lord our god as he has commanded us so that last part is. Obedience of blessing the chapter concludes with the reminder That obedience to god's commandments leads us to. Righteousness and blessings deuteronomy six serves as a pivotal call Pivotal call To, israel for moses emphasizing both the essential nature of Their relationship with god and the crucial responsibility of teaching their. Children about him with both, Warnings and encouragement moses reminds, them to remember obey And pass. Down, god's commandments yes so warnings and. Encouragement VERY good so i can. Learn from that, AS a teacher i need TO make sure i give. Warnings and encouragement that's the way. He. Was teaching so and then we also have practical, applications, for you. Guys daily devotion make it a habit to start and end your day with prayer, and Scripture reading keeping god's words central. In your life we talked. About that, already you know whether you're, into good, times bad, times normal, times happy, times joyful, times sad times, matt to whatever Lean. On the lord Always always seek god first and everything. Else, will Follow okay seek god first and everything. Else will follow Family discipleship incorporate bible study and prayer, into family routines teaching children The importance. Of, god's commandments yes THAT'S something that i need to get on the ball with because my wife IS learning and i do teach My, kids ABOUT god but i want To do some bible. Studies with them we have a little book that is, really WATERED down which. I DON'T like so i just try To read the. Bible To them but i'm just trying to. Do my best but, they're only three. Four and six my six year old is the perfect time because. She's A sponge so i try to do. MY very best i would definitely encourage other people to do their very best. To do, that mindful living be Intentional about remembering god's, goodness and faithfulness especially in. Times of abundance that's what we. Already, talked about okay we talked. ABOUT that already i don't need to get too. Deep into that and community engagement share the love And knowledge of, god with others fostering a community That values. And upholds's commandments, can you imagine let me, think, about this okay imagine if every single person on this Entire Earth followed Yahweh Jesus the holy spirit followed all, the commandments written and every single one. Of the commandments also followed The, love Thy lord my god with, all their, heart their, mind their soul and followed the love thy. Neighbor as thyself imagine, if nobody, murdered committed adultery did any steal any of the stuff that's any, Of the commandments, can you guys imagine what the world? Would look like and could you imagine what marriages? Would look like can you imagine if no one was disobedient? To their parents can you imagine the what this place. Would look like it would. Be absolutely phenomenal there wouldn't be the, People in prison there wouldn't be any. Of that stuff. But what happens prisons became a money. Making, a scheme okay private. Prisons were made they want to get it. Ninety percent full they created music, for you, know rap music and they have all these things where they kind of came together did and. Create RAP music what i mean is they pushed certain sects of music to push people, into committing, crimes you know and also the even white. People You, know more more they pushed certain kind of music to get people to be, into you, know You know worship satan or doing more tweak or more coke, or more drugs and and, then you know they pushed this music out for people to be. A CERTAIN way, SO i JUST i just i just encourage everybody to understand that if every single if you raise your child the correct way, and you, know with values And they uphold his commandments and the whole community, was like that you can imagine how life would be. So much better these politicians would not be in. Office right now the president wouldn't be an officer. RIGHT now either. I don't think, i'm just, Saying you know i'm not saying that he don't don't. Don't get crazy I'M just saying i just think that we would have a True follower of christ, as a, president you. Know TRUE follower and i don't know His, relationship With god so i'm not, trying TO judge but i, would just say a True. Follower, of christ okay let's look at some additional scriptures that you guys. Could look up matthew twenty two thirty. Seven through forty jesus reiterates, the greatest commandment linking it to. Loving one's Neighbor proverbs three verses one through six emphasize the Importance of keeping god's commandments and. Trusting in, him joshua one verse eight Encourages meditating on god's word day and night for. Success and prosperity and you. Want spiritual prosperity you don't. Just want money. That's not spiritual prosperity is different because.
Speaker 3: You have the Power to just. It's Just amazing so, psalms one nineteen verse eleven highlights the Importance of hiding god's word in our hearts. To Avoid sin keeping god's word, in your, heart holy spirit let, him Guide you let.
Speaker 1: Him keep, you let's. SEE all right I don't think i'm.
Speaker 2: MISSING anything else.
Speaker 1: I. Think we're good now we're Gonna be in, deuteronomy verse seven are, not verse, Seven chapter seven and we got here We go, Uh deuteronomy. SEVEN verse one, a chosen People when The lord your god brings you into the land which you, go to possess and cast out many, nations Before, you The, hittites The, jergisites The, amorites The, canaanites The, parazites the Hitites, the jbi sites seven nations greater and. Mightier than you And When the lord god delivers them. Over to you you shall conquer them and. Utterly destroy them you shall make no, covenant with them nor show, mercy to them nor shall you make. Marriages with them you should not give your daughter, to their son nor take their daughter. For your son for they will turn your sons Away from following me to. Serve other gods so the Anger of the lord will be aroused against you and. Destroy you suddenly but thus you shall. Deal with them you shall, destroy their altars and break down, their sacred pillars and cut down, their wooden images and burn their carved. Images with fire This is what god is telling. Them to do make sure that you be. Obedient, To that okay so we'll read the so verses. One through five God instructs the israel sladly destroy the seven nations of promise that they do not make the treaties with them nor intermarry. Any such unions let me see what the. Teaching point is god can. And. Your perseparation okay, so it Says when The lord your god brings you into the land you are, entering to possess he drives out before. You many nations you must not. Intermarry with them God commands the israelies to avoid alliances with pagan nations to. Prevent spiritual corruption this is why when if you are a young man or young woman and you're, not married yet understand you should look for somebody that is equally. Yoked with you when you marry somebody that is, a non believer or you Marry somebody that's Muslim in your christian or you Marry somebody that's Catholic IN your christian i know that you might think. There's no difference, There's, A difference okay. I'm just saying and you Marry somebody that's Mormon And your christian jobah's Witness in, your christian whatever you're gonna have a battle on your hands trying to get that person to. Follow your ways and if you're a man and you're the head of the household and, the spiritual leader and you marry a wife that is has, a different religion as long as she agrees To convert to christianity and, she gets saved. That's that's different but if you're if you, have a wife you're gonna marry even though she's the most beautiful girl in the world and the most nicest person, in the world you were gonna have, an uphill, battle believe me because there's certain things that have been ingrained in that woman or ingrained in that man that you will maybe not be able to get him away from or. Her away from and then you're gonna want to teach your children the Ways, of, the lord right and they're gonna want to teach your children the Ways, of their lord YOU know. What i mean and it's, gonna be different and it's, gonna cause problems and your kid's gonna. Be very confused so do your very best to be equally yoked with your wife or real you're gonna have that that'll help you, prevent spiritual corruption because that's. What, will happen, yeah believe me spiritual. Corruption will happen and also fires. And are fires fights are gonna happen between you and. Your spouse constantly and if they have all these idols that they don't want to, get rid of and they're in your home and they're teaching your child to idol worship, and to pray to marry and to do all these different things that you might, not agree with you're, gonna be, like oh my like this is not good and it's gonna be hard because they've already been indoctrinated so deep and you're trying to like get them to release that. Type, of stuff well, my parents say, my mom says, my dad, like oh. Man it's hard it's. All pel battles so look for a woman that, you you know obviously great. Connection everything with but also if you're gonna get, married to somebody make sure. You're equally, yoked believe me that's just a little. Word of advice god is talking about. It right here no one make. Marriages with them you should not give your daughters to their son or their daughters. To your son but they will turn your sons Away from following me to. Serve other gods so the Anger of the lord will be aroused against you. And, destroy you. Suddenly this goes this is something we can take too to the life we. Have right now there is so many worldly people out there that their focus is Not. On the lord so they will drive You. Away from god they will drive you away from, going to church they will drive you Away. From THE bible SO i just i really think that this is big for. Us to understand and if you're already, married to somebody that's. A non believer, You will, see you'll know you'll be going to. Church by yourself you'll be going to you'll be listening. To the pastors you'll be your only spiritual leader will. Be the pastor and you'll. Be by yourself and you try to take your, kids with you and your, husband, will say kids you can go, if you want or you could, stay with me and the, Kids might say i'm gonna. Stay with data you're going to, church by yourself and. That's not cool that's not. Cool at all the husband should be the spiritual leader. Of, The home Anyways let's, continue deuteronomy. Seven verse six for you are a holy People to The. Lord Your god The lord your god has chosen you to be a, people for himself a special treasure above all the peoples on the face. Of The earth the lord did not set his, love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than, any other people for you or least. Of all peoples But because the, lord loves you and because he would keep the oath which he swore. To Your fathers the lord has brought you out of the mighty hand and redeemed you from the house as a bondage slaver right from the hand of The pharaoh Of. King, of egypt now these are the children of the people that were taken. Out, Of bondage right so it's like they, need to know they need, to get refreshed refresher course on. All. This stuff right but it's so beautiful six through, uh through eight it's So beautiful what god, is saying here a special treasure above all the people on the face. Of, The earth Okay so the lord did not set his, love on you nor choose you because you were, more in number like he could have, got, you know, twenty you know two billion people or whatever that. He could have it's. Because his love it's just, It's really special like it's not about the. Number of people it's about his love that he, has for. Them you know, so chosen people this is going to be for you are a people Holy to The. Lord Your god The lord your god has chosen you to be a people for. His Prize possession the israelites are reminded of their Unique statutes as god's chosen people to be set up part. Of, his purposes now we could take this verse and if you're saved, through YOU know then i would say that this Is the way god feels about you right. Now as well you, are, Chosen now okay and this Is not, the jews anyways This, is the israelites. ALL twelve tribes i know that three of the, tribes, stayed back right but this is speaking to, all. Of them right and then seven, and eight says but it Is because the lord loves you and is keeping the oath he swore. To your father's god's actions are rooted in his love and faithfulness. To, His promises yes God cannot lie. Titus one too It's impossible for God to, lie hebrews. Six, verse eighteen right You can't please. God without faith it's Impossible to please. God. Without, faith right so and then also It, Says that god god is, not a man that. He Should, Lie in deuteronomy we're going to read that, at some point so we got. To understand, that let's go.
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 1: Where, we're at. Okay verse, nine deuteronomy. Seven, verse nine therefore Know that The, lord your God, he is God the faithful god who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love him and, keep his commandments and he repays those. Who hate him to their faith. To destroy them he will not be slack with him. Who hates him he will repay him. To, his face therefore you shall, keep the, commandment the statutes and THE judgments which i command you today, to observe them so we have. Blessings of obedience then it shall, come to pass because you listen to these judgments and keep, and do Them that The lord your god will keep you the covenant and the mercy which he swore, to your fathers and he will love you and bless you. And multiply you he will also bless the fruit, of your womb and the fruit, of your, land your grain, your new, wine your oil the increase, of your cattle and the offspring, of your flock and the land in which he swore to your fathers. To give you you shall be blessed, above all peoples and Shall not be there shall not be a male or female barren among you or. Among, your livestock wow that's a. Very interesting promise that means that there's not going to be a female that can't have children, among the people the male and the females and. The, life stock wow that's what. That promise is that's, that's a, wonderful beautiful promise especially, for the females because if the females, can't have children it puts him in a, really odd, position you know back then. AND even, now i mean it's hard if you don't if you. CAN'T have children. I believe me, and my wife we, have three children but we we're trying. To have kids we lost our son and we're trying, to have, kids you know and. Sometimes it's, hard it's hard especially when you get a little bit up, up, In age right but we appreciate the ones, that we have and we appreciate the son that. Did pass Away, thank you lord at least you know you took him. Straight to heaven but that's a powerful. Statement Right there, to ronomy. Seven verse Fifteen and the lord will take away from, you all sickness and will afflict you with none of the Terrible diseases of egypt which, you have known but will lay them on those. Who, hate you also you shall destroy all the People whom The lord your god delivers.
Speaker 2: Over to you you.
Speaker 1: Shall have no, pity on them nor shall you, serve their gods for that will be a. Snare to you that, is a. Snare for, sure IT says and i will take away with the sickness. And. Afflict you yep, so he said also you shall destroy all the Peoples whom Your lord or god. Delivers, to you see your eyes shall have no, pity on them nor shall you. Serve their gods but that will be a. Snare to you so, he's just saying as you're, destroying these cities and you need to, destroy their idols and, said he said you need to. Burn their idols you need to make sure you don't bring any of that stuff with you because it will, become a snare which. Is a trap it'll become a. Trap for you that is exactly the SAME thing that i. Was talking about if you go and you marry someone that that is, not a belie go marry some new age spiritual woman and you're A, believer in christ and then you guys marry and now you're trying to get, her to convert and. She won't convert you're you're going to have a bunch of witchcraft and a bunch of stuff in your house that you you do not. Want to have and then your children are going to have half teachings from you and half teachings from some. New age woman and you know it's just it's not fruitful. For a, household believe me doesn't matter how beautiful, the woman is doesn't matter how attractive the husband is or, the man is doesn't matter how, rich he is how faith, how, You know, whatever let's continue so, Blessings for obedience he will love you and bless you. And multiply you. Deuteronomy seven Thirteen obedience to god's commands brings. Blessings, and prosperity right and let me see.
Speaker 2: Promise against let me see assurance of victory over.
Speaker 1: Enemies For him the israelites are instructed not to covet the silver of gold, on the idols nor bring any detestable thing into their homes to. Be set apart the Word toba and hebrew is detestable in case something Abominable, or loathsome, well all. Right let's continue deter want to be. Seven verse seventeen, if you should if you should say, in your heart these nations ARE. Greater than I how can? I dispose? Them dispose them you shall not be, afraid of them but you shall remember Well, that Your lord your God did to pharaoh and to all of each of the great chrials which, your eyes saw the signs, and the wonders the mighty hand, and outstretched Arm which The lord your god. Brought you out So shall The lord your god do with all the peoples of whom. You, are Afraid moreover The lord your god will send. Them a hornet send the, hornet among them until, those who left who hid, themselves from. You are destroyed let me hold. ON real quick i want to look something. Up Real quick, that's deuteronomy. Seven. VERSE twenty yeah i always like to kind of see what the, that word, HORNET you know.
Speaker 2: I want to see what it. Says in here so this is Going to, be deuteronomy. Seven, verse Twenty.
Speaker 1: Moreover The lord that god will send the. Hornet among them the hornet it actually means hornets or. Wasp or Stinging allies of israel is something that it says here in, THE strongs concordance i will send hornets before thee and they shall Drive, out the hivites so that. Could, be Allies moreover The lord thy god will send the, hornet among them or they. Will Be left that's, studonomy seven twenty which. We just Read and then joshua twenty, four TO twelve and i sent the, hornet before you whilch drove them, out before you even the two Kings, of the amorites but not with thy sword nor. With, thy bow right so it could be hornets could Mean. ALLIES of israel i think that's what the strongs, is saying, HERE all right i just wanted to. Check that out so let's go, back, To here Right let's, continue deuteronomy seven. Verse twenty one you shall not be, terrified of Them for The, lord Your god the Great, and awesome god. Is among You and The lord your god will drive out those, nations before you, little by little and you will be unable to destroy them at once less the beast of the field become too. Numerous for You but The lord your god will deliver them, over to you and will inflict defeat upon them until. They are destroyed and he will deliver their kings, under your hand and you will destroy their name. From under heaven no one shall be able to stand against you until you. Have destroyed them you shall burn the carved images of their. Gods with fire you shall not covet the silver or gold that, is on them nor take it from, your for yourselves lest you shall be, snared by it for it is an Abomination to The. Lord your god nor shall you bring an abomination into your house lest you be doomed to. Destruction like it you shall utterly detest it and. Utterly ignore, it abhor it for it isn't. A cursed thing so how many? People are greedy where if they found an idol that had, gold on it, they'd, be like oh, With real gold oh stick it, in your, jacket you know Like the old genie movies And the other aladdin's are the only they go to a treasure, room with treasure, don't take it and then boom that everything. Goes goes, haywire so uh let's look so REAL quick what i? Want to see? WHAT so abomination i don't want to know what abomination means. TO the world i don't want to know what bomination Means. In the bible so just so you know Abomination, in the bible abomination typically refers to something that is greatly detested or At, horned by god often a grave sin. Or evil practice it's a word used to highlight moral transgressions that are Particularly offensive, to god disgusting distinguishing. Them from others from other forms. Of sin okay the word abomination is Often using the bible to describe sins that are considered particularly grievous And. Offensive to god these, can include idolatry which is worshiping other gods or objects. His central Abomination In, the old testament sexual immorality, actions, like incest homosexuality and adultery are also. Described as abominations, Dishonesty, and, injustice deception fraud and oppressions are. Considered Abomination uncleanliness the bible also uses the term abomination to describe certain foods and, rituals deemed unclean ar, AGAINST in pride, a haughty spirit and an arrogant heart are also. Considered abominations, okay in essence the term Abomination in the bible is a powerful Way of highlighting god's disapproval of certain, behaviors and practices emphasizing their moral wrongness and the potential to serve for severe consequences for those who. Engage in them so very Braid translations The hebrew and greek words translated as abomination can be slight nuances and. Nuances and, meeting For example the hebrew word tav can both meet abomination and. Loathsome modern interpretnation while the specific Context of the bible, passage is important the concept of abomination can be understood today as referring to actions and attitudes that are deeply unjust and harmful And. Destruction to, GOD all right i just kind of want to go over that, for you guys, so we know and let's go ahead and Go back to so this one says the destruction Of idols in deuteronomy, seven twenty five you must burn up the carved images. Of their gods God instructs the israelites to destroy all forms of idolatry to. Maintain spiritual purity let's go ahead and go into teaching point or, Not teaching, points i'm. Sorry practical applications. Guard your heart just As the igular israelites were to. Avoid pagan influence we must guard our hearts against worldly temptations that can lead Us. Away, from god yes we need to avoid pagan. Influences. As well pagans there's. No, pagans nowadays yeah. There's definitely pagans. There's definitely, Pagans, BELIEVE me okay I know because i deal with people, in the industry, the podcast industry and people will, literally, Tell Me, hey josh, monday, you, Know whatever. Whatever WE'RE cool but i, am a, Pagan you Know and, then, i'm, like oh, okay You know and i'll still be cool to them because that's JUST the. Way i roll i'm just. Nice to everybody but at least they let me. Know up front so there's still, pagans out There and obviously i'm not praying with them or do anything that has, to Do spirituality but i'm still, nice To them AND i'm still i still. Pray for them i still, pray for them not to, not with them, but FOR them and i definitely try To tell them, god BLESS you and i do try to assist them if they need, help with, something you know they might have been going through something. In their life i'll be, there for, them you know and try to guide them and also send them Shows that when i'm Talking about the, bible and stuff just to try. To help, them but anyways the next one is going to be. Embrace your identity recognize and embrace your identity as a Chosen child of god living a Life that. Reflects his holiness THAT'S something that i think we should all, do for sure when we're out, in public okay AND there's people i. Talked about this We're. Representing. THE lord Okay, i, AM christian right i, have a podcast i Am pre. And i'm Teaching so when i'm, out in public, AND you know i, mean my wife She knows that i'm, a podcast host She Knows, that i'm christian SHE knows that I have. This Bible study so i'm actually like she could use, it against me believe, ME and say i thought you, were Mister holy mister. Bible study guy how could? You do this why? Would You do so it's like it's very important for me to MAKE sure that i recognize and embrace my identity as a Chosen child of god right and live a Life that reflects his. HOLE in it i need to be DOING that because i have somebody that's checks and, balances on me my wife. And. My kids right my. Kids know too, so, It's like hey i'm, kind of, like you know in A position where i got to Make sure that i'm doing, right for, Sure you know but we have another, five minutes here so let me see what. Else we Have trust, in god's Promises remember that god's. Faithfulness is unwavering i'm, gonna go ahead and stop screenshare because we're Done with the bible. Aspect of It trust. In god's Promises remember that god's. Faithfulness is unwavering trust in his promises and even even when. Circumstances, seem challenging yes you see all The stuff that god was promising, in that, CHAPTER promising saying i mean that is amazing because He's promising and. God cannot lie It's impossible for. God to lie he is not a man that. He should, lie and also like you don't need to add to The word of god because his. Words are pure Jesus, is The, way The. Truth the life? What is that what? Does that mean it's just everything that he's saying is one million percent going To happen because. God, cannot lie. Right very, Interesting pursue obedience Strive to, obey god's commands knowing that his blessings follow a. Life, of obedience yes so we kind of hit, on this already but it. Is so true couldn't. Be any, truer you, Know eliminate idols identify and remove any idols in your life that compete with Your. Devotion, to god okay there's things that we do that we don't Know, are against, god you know or maybe we dabble in certain things and we don't know what the word it. Originally came, from you know there's things out there like that people do that we're not taught the roots of those certain things that we, should probably, understand you know do some studies on, things like yoga do some studies, on you know some things that where, they came, from you know and there's a lot of, things out, there but idols those things are. Those are, major you know JUST just, LIKE i said i kind of talked, about it already write down things that you feel like are idols in your life, and then, write you Know Take, the ten commandments compare and contrast and see if any of it are idols. In your, life you know there is things that we have that become idols for a, lot of, us including, pastors including. Priests including everybody one of THEM would be i don't know if you could see it would be. THIS right here, A cell, phone my goodness you leave your house without your cell phone and. You go crazy you could be like driving, from You know Rialto California to las vegas and, be halfway there which is like, two hours away and forget, your cell phone drive all, the way back grab, your cell phone, then start driving because you cannot leave your house without. Your cell phone it, is like, crazy You know and i'm guilty of. IT as well i have a. SOCIAL media account i have to KEEP up because i have people that ask me Questions, about the bible ask me questions. ABOUT my show i got people that are. SHARING my show i got to say thank. YOU to them i got people that, are doing, this liking stuff commenting, and ALL this and i have. TO comment back, I got YouTube i, got, people commenting commenting people commenting on My. SHOW on spotify i got people. COMMENTING on YouTube i. TRY to reply i got you Guys, commenting On spotify which i'm trying to look at to see and it makes me excited AND happy when. I see it so make sure you. Guys ARE commenting but i got so MANY things that. I got going i HAD music that i was. TRYING to share I was definitely i got this thing could. Become An idol and i'm, LITERALLY you know i have A show, that i'm running so it's very hard not. To HAVE that if i had was able to run a successful program and show, WITHOUT social media i would, be so, happy you know because it can. Become time consuming it can also become. Like an idol social media could become. Like an, idol so yeah there's things in MY life that i have to check. Correct as well it happens to. ALL of us i want, to give you guys some connections to additional scriptures for chapter Seven Would Be first peter versus. Two and nine but you are, a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a oil nation, a holy nation A people of. God's own possession and Then We have second. Corinthians, six seventeen therefore come out from among them, and be Separate Says the lord joshua twenty three, six through eighteen encouragement to Remain faithful to god and avoid alliances. With other, nations all right so. What a blessing, what a, blessing you know. And beautiful show thank you once again if you listen. To the End, comment on Spotify, comment on apple, if you can Please. Comment on apple that was a really Cool. COMMENT on apple i shouted, that out before but all of, YOU that comment i. Really appreciate you hopefully You're enjoying. This Bible Study the old testament is a Foundation To the new testament and it's something that we really Need, in our so like, we always do we're gonna end. This, In Prayer, so father god in The, name of jesus thank. You so much we appreciate everything you. Do for us thank you for blessing us with this glorious time of Devotion to. You, Bible study lord thank you for giving me some of the knowledge that you, provided me, with you know chapters. Five through seven and thank you for providing me with the resources to STUDY everything that i study, for these shows and providing me with show notes and everything. TO help me i appreciate, You, so much lord and giving me the insight and also the passion to be able to teach. Everybody, THAT'S listening lord i just asked the assist them in their life a system and taking, away these idols and help us to follow your commandments because we know that we show you love by. Obeying your commandments and if we are in air in anything when it Comes, to the sabbath or when it comes, to the law or when it comes to anything that we maybe, Are, an aeron lord please, open our Eyes Let the holy. Spirit guide us and if we are in bondage to anything you know they were In. Slavery to egypt we if we're in bondage to, anything that's worldly then assist us in. Breaking those chains we asking is Shoe of, the machio's name for those chains. To be broken and if we are in if we have anything that's an idol. In our, lives right now anybody that's listening, OR me myself i want to ask that you break those chains of bondage and you just make it so we live the way you want. US to live i pray for obedience for everybody that's listening to the, show right now. To your Word Let the holy, spirit guide. Us, Protect us lord thank you so much for everything you. Do for us thank you so Much. For the bible thank you so much. For your word thank you so much for all the resources for us to be. Able to study, we love you Siate you. In, jesus name amen thank you so much. For listening everybody if you want to subscribe, to my YouTube Go To josh Monday. Music and podcast you can go to my YouTube and you get subscribe check. Out my music that's another way, to support, me you know is checking, out my, music you know and sharing it and. ALL that stuff i got Songs. Out on spotify Just Go to Josh Monday On Spotify, josh monday artist and then just go to YouTube and you can check. Out my music if, you. Like it cool if you, don't like it. It's all right if it's not your, cup of tea, No problem anyways thank you so. MUCH for listening, I love you. God bless you