Speaker 1: This podcast contains opinions, jokes, and exaggerated stories for entertainment purposes only. Nothing said here should be taken as fact, advice, or guidance. Sometimes we say smart shit and sometimes we say dumb shit. Either way, listener discretion is advised. If you're easily offended, this might not be the show for you. Now, let's get to it. Play the damn songambin.
Speaker 2: Are that hosted by Ady and let's get to.
Speaker 3: We'll take you through.
Speaker 4: Nothing to it, Yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to another episode of Part Time Opinions Pie, Episode twenty six. Accordway to one hundred to six, Man to six, Yeah, I missed too far. Man, you gonna get to that.
Speaker 5: Man back outside boys tote the seventy one.
Speaker 3: Yeah turning, I'm back, He's back. Welcome back to another episode of Part Time Opinions podcast hosted by A Back for another week. Thank you for tapping there. We appreciate y'all. We missed y'all. Thank you for loving us the same way we love y'all. Doubt we hope everybody's week has been fired for sure. Hope everybody had an amazing Father's Day. Hope y'all blessing, not stressed. Like I said, I'm your co host ad out here on the mister transition. Transition spit that shit to make you listen. Blessed by the best and greater than my haters. You know what I'm saying. I'm joined by my co host. Man, it sure missing you.
Speaker 4: I'm back.
Speaker 3: I found him, y'all. Yeah, I'm here. He was at the train station. I don't know where. Then he was going.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He uses pt O, the illustrious, the pristine, the loquacious.
Speaker 4: Talk to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ain't got no more words? Yeah, yeah, I got anyway.
Speaker 4: Pleasure. What's going on? Pleasure, p I'm back, play my ship speaking of pleasure, Pete. No, we're gonna get to that ship later. Ship.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: For man, they feel good, Man, I feel good to be back. I'm ready to talk my ship. I think it was going for one week a week off. They don't know. I'm reading my people.
Speaker 5: I got the you know, the June t ship popping off shout out to June teenth.
Speaker 4: That was last week. But we're still rapping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before we get into the birthdays and just the intros and explain our weeks. Man shouts to June tenth and everything the window. It was a beautiful, beautiful I didn't mean I was going to work, but just seeing the ship online, the pictures, the videos, it looked like such a great celebration. You ain't hear no bullshit.
Speaker 5: Great celebrates maze and celebrate black people all over Third Street.
Speaker 3: Black excellence at Yeah Plenty vendors. Beautiful man, beautiful people, beautiful event. Man shout out to June Team man, let's get for sure.
Speaker 5: But and my hey, salute to my youngest daughter. She was born on June Team.
Speaker 4: Were black for real?
Speaker 3: The blackest black ass for real?
Speaker 4: How is that?
Speaker 3: How is your week off?
Speaker 4: You called in little sick day? You know this part time opinion is right? Man, to take a day off, you know? Uh?
Speaker 5: Man, look I was rapping for the black folks. Man, I ain't working on June Team.
Speaker 3: Are you well? Y'all closed anyway?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah, I was off a fan employee. What the fuck? Like like you just didn't go in and no, I took off for the black people. Man.
Speaker 5: I couldn't be in here talking to the mic, talking to the you know what I'm saying on a white man's mic.
Speaker 4: I couldn't. I couldn't be here talking on a white man's mic on June Team. Who Mike?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: Who the white man? This might be a Chinese mic. Who Mike? Yeah, cosmissed me.
Speaker 3: I'm back. How is your anniversary? Because hey, real ship.
Speaker 5: Though I took off my like I said, June Team, my daughter birthday is on June Team. My anniversary is the day after June teen. You know, I had a lot going on that weekend.
Speaker 3: On the grill. Yeah, you had meat on your grill? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Pause, But I was whipping. You know what I'm saying. Oh boy, I was whipping. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I seen some pictures y'all out Man, y'all looked amazing.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: When I had a nice, this little anniversary dinner, you know what I mean? Yeah, it was beautiful weekend. Beautiful weekend, beautiful couple. The energy was beautiful. Man.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for y'all.
Speaker 4: Man. I wish I was here, but I had, you know, other obligations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, she happens.
Speaker 4: You know sometimes you gotta take a day off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Man, shot at D one for filling the last week.
Speaker 4: Did a great job, d one. What's U D one?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: You did great? Last week. The people love you. You know what I'm saying. They was looking for me. You could never be Pete Luke.
Speaker 5: Hey, we was getting a lot of messages. She's like, Hey, where's the other guy?
Speaker 4: D One?
Speaker 5: That's my dog, you know what I'm saying. She held it down. But you know, niggas thought you retired earlier, and man.
Speaker 4: I'm back. Man, you know now you know it looked crazy all damn did they kicked p But the the LLC only in my next we're gonna talk about that. We gotta talk later.
Speaker 3: We talk later.
Speaker 4: That nigga came down here and checked me, like, wait, hold.
Speaker 5: On, nigga, you could do what what's up with that operating agreement we see? Don't start your car, nigga.
Speaker 4: That mob know my kids with me.
Speaker 3: I know you're cool. You're cool tonight and you gotta work.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna loosen them when you get might lose a room.
Speaker 4: Later, man, cousin, little cousin.
Speaker 3: No, I'm glad you had a great week off. Man, I'm glad everything was good. Like I said, y'all looked amazing and y'all pictures black excellence.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I love to see five years beautiful five years five five years married.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all been together time five years married.
Speaker 3: Man, Honestly, like I down the hill, y'all one of my favorite couples.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: I love to see y'all man like. Aside from you being my cousin, her being my cousin, I'm usually.
Speaker 4: Humble, but I think a lot of people feel like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all your fire on fire.
Speaker 4: We fire. I was waiting for you to say, YouTube you nigga. Look nigga, nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shine, you know I want to start off. I want to start something new this week. So every episode I want this week is just me and you. But regardless of you here, I want to do compliments. I want to start off the week with compliments. So you go first.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Uh, your beard is immaculate. You know what I'm saying. The rapper kids show him again. You put it up? Yeah, yeah, you know, rings and things.
Speaker 3: Shimmer.
Speaker 4: I see you shining, nigga. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know, Okay, I appreciate the Uh. Same with you, man. I like your beer. Man. Your beard is always amculate, bro, always shimmering, plenty of juice and berries. You always come when you show up.
Speaker 5: You really smell good all the time, and your needs be real shiny, like I don't know, like what you was basoline.
Speaker 4: Got to use the vasoline. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Your fuck with that baby oil jail.
Speaker 5: Yes, but let's not talk about Yeah that babyhood just something different.
Speaker 4: I'll be taking that vacation with me. That's an.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no, I ain't get no talking to it. In the last two weeks, I'm trying to I'm trying to stay good, you know. Yeah, but yeah, the same thing with my week was good. Nothing crazy yard ship and trying to get the yard together. I feel like we be in like a mad rush being in Wisconsin with our summers being so shorts, like such a mad rush to get the yard together, keep it up, and by the time it really hits peak, we only got a couple of weeks. You'll know the hours I'll be putting in my yard. Cuse like man, that ship. I'll be putting our shit weekly.
Speaker 4: Trying to have that ship.
Speaker 5: You never know when a party might pop up and we outside and you know what I mean, like that we pull up on each other so randomly, like.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, We're talking about that the other day, like we feel like we've been by your house for Sunday dinner in a minute.
Speaker 5: It's been because we have been so much shit going on every fucking weekend, like we were outside the summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then like last year, I mean, this year is not looking as bad as last year, but you know, we got a family calendar. And I remember last year because we literally had shit to do for like thirteen weeks straight. That's insane, Like literally like every weekend got this. It was something going on every week for damn near the whole summer. But yeah, but okay, man, glad we back like saying, yeah, I hope everybody else had a great week, and uh, I hope you'll so.
Speaker 5: To everybody that came to the everything party. We have a big party. We celebrate everything. Like I said, we got five things we celebrated.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea too. Instead of trying to do it all separately, you just kind of throw it all away.
Speaker 5: Birthday, at our anniversary, Father's Day, you know, June Team, we celebrate all that ship the fourth of July.
Speaker 3: Week June Team. So you I know last year 'all did it? Is this the second year y'all did everything party or did y'all do it before?
Speaker 4: This is the.
Speaker 3: This is year four? Okay, yeah, I know year three?
Speaker 4: Maybe three?
Speaker 3: Okay three or four? Signed more?
Speaker 4: Three is yeah? Maybe three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I remember we can't last year and the year before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so. It might be year three and we usually.
Speaker 5: Work together because we both have you know what I'm saying, throw some you know, some little shin dig so you know it's real family right here.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Man, Look, because man, I'm glad you're back.
Speaker 4: Man, y'all shure live missing the back, were the back outside boys today.
Speaker 3: And were outside though we outside next week? Oh yeah, So if y'all not, if y'all don't got nothing going on this weekend July third, at Summer Fest DJ Mondo and Flow Rider, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, tap it bro, Yeah on what shout out?
Speaker 3: What mk y'all go follow on what m k E shout out the DJ Mondo opening for Floor Rider or I don't know if he's opening for or with or whatever, regardless of the fact niggas he outside were all outside, y'all go man on what everything man shout out to MK.
Speaker 4: E, what MK.
Speaker 3: So going right into it. We got some birthdays, we know birthdays last week. It wasn't nobody really fucked it last year. Man, it was like Elon Muskins, your birthday.
Speaker 4: Nigga, rich every day rich.
Speaker 3: So first up turning thirty five years old, we got Kawhi Leonard. Shout out to Kawhi Leonard.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: I like that because I wasn't expected. I wasn't expected.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: So with that, with that, that nigga laugh is crazy, play it again.
Speaker 3: Nigga like a robot.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: They had a video of him walking looking at like his home screen, like for like a half a block, just watching the home screen. I think just so nobody would talk to him. But he was just staring at the home screen and ship, just walking and ship. Like Kawhi Leonard, he a different individual.
Speaker 4: He's definitely a different individual.
Speaker 3: But basketball skill.
Speaker 4: He run the hose off.
Speaker 3: He is one of them niggas.
Speaker 4: He want the niggas that run the holes off.
Speaker 3: I think he's the type that like runs him off because he like just really weird, Like what the fuck is folks on? Like what did he say?
Speaker 5: You bring the team, you bring the homies and it's like, oh they got money, they they hoopers.
Speaker 3: Then they be like, we're about to go. Now do you do you think, like, what's the word somebody who's like just weird like him, or somebody who's like overly aggressive. We all had him homies too, who overly aggressed.
Speaker 4: The overly aggressive homies or the weird homies. Crazy enough.
Speaker 5: If you can smooth out the overly aggressive that sounds crazy, but we we meant so, we've been there.
Speaker 4: You can smooth out the overly aggressive home.
Speaker 5: But once the once, the once, the weird niggas ons.
Speaker 3: The holes deem you with the weird niggas, you can't get un weird.
Speaker 4: You're done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're right. You can't con your god down.
Speaker 4: The bro that Yeah, you know what I'm saying, take it easy.
Speaker 3: But U Kawhi Leonard, like I said, turned thirty five years old. Happy birthday man, So crazy legend.
Speaker 5: Bro, that's so crazy that these niggas thirty. We're gonna get to the next birthday. But I was watching a t I interview and that niggas say it's forty five and I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you thought he was younger?
Speaker 4: Older?
Speaker 3: Just like well, Tip been around. Yeah, I mean it.
Speaker 4: Just felt like, yeah, damn you only forty five. That nigga ain't old.
Speaker 3: No, he ain't old at all. I mean now that were getting up there, he ain't o Yeah, you know twenty years ago Bell that nigga. Yeah, but yeah, tipping around for long ass. Yeah he fired off. Yeah, you got a new album coming out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think it came off today. Actually killed the Man, Killed the Killed the King, That's what.
Speaker 3: And that Ross is coming out too. But I think that got the July for something like that. That's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 4: You already know that the jet is back for you whole as nigga. That was hating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, niggas he put the jet is back for you, nigga.
Speaker 5: That was hating thinking Starlink is done like Rosses come on like he like he like he watched.
Speaker 4: He lost the plane with his name on the side of niggas is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little Kawhi Leonard next step turning sixty years old, The Big sixty Mike Tyson Man. Shout out, Mike Tyson the goat pound for pound, greatest heavyweight champion all exists.
Speaker 5: It's not no debate, the most dominating, It's no debate scary, but it's no debate.
Speaker 3: Man, that nigga Prime Tyson, that nigga was scary. Bro, that shit was forty five.
Speaker 4: Seconds you funk around, be on the canvas, Bro.
Speaker 3: Them motherfuckers though you could see it in their eyes. Bro. They was there for the check, come on, but they did not want no part of somebody to be in that ring. And he come out with them all black trunks. The only person that want scared of niggas Evander, Yeah, yeah, fuck, but he came from that old school, you know what. He was a tough nigga anyway, throwing fucking hair around the farm and ship. Yeah, but like Tyson Dog, he used come out with the black trunks and just like paste back and forth staring at old.
Speaker 5: Road, no pretty ship, no nigga walking out with him singing and rapping.
Speaker 4: It's come out sweating and bouncing.
Speaker 3: And he was crazy as a bitch outside the ring. Yeah like this that Tyson throw.
Speaker 4: I want to fuck you. I want to beat your ass.
Speaker 3: Did you hear about you? Did you hear when the locks is talking about how he was getting really aggressive with Eve, I did hear that story the niggas was talking about like, damn, we're gonna have to poke Mic up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they stab him up. They can't whoop me.
Speaker 5: But even that poke man, how many pokes you got You're gonna turn him up?
Speaker 4: All three of y'all gotta bring three poke a second. Three We need nine pokes a second, three square lot.
Speaker 3: He gottah three squared does not? It is not?
Speaker 4: I know it is.
Speaker 3: I went to a smart school.
Speaker 4: No, but yeah, I had to poke Mic up for it to be you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, he was different, but uh yeah, turned sixty years old. Our legends getting older. Man, Big mic Man shout out, Happy birthday.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: He a real zen, real chill you get high? Yeah, do his little pocket. I ain't seen the podcast otherwise he still doing it.
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It been kind of quiet, you know what I'm saying. I ain't seen too many clips and no ship like that in his podcast.
Speaker 3: But it's crazy because like the niggas, who typically be like the wilder ones younger, once they kind of get out of that in age, they tend to be more just calm, calmer, you know what I'm saying, because they didn't been through it all and Mike Tyson actually smart as fuck, Like he got like hell of insight on just life and like just his perspective on life.
Speaker 5: Experience it bring you a lot of knowledge, Yeah, for sure, but we're a dumb nigga.
Speaker 4: But experience and bringing he blew through three other millions, so we gotta call him a dumb nigga.
Speaker 3: Right financially? Yeah, yeah, Okay, I have verdon of Mike Tyson.
Speaker 4: Mike, I'm scared. I'm not talking shit, man.
Speaker 3: I have to hit Mike with one dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but uh, definitely.
Speaker 3: Around after birthdays turning thirty one years. Oh damn. He young is a bitch man. Post Alone man, he's fuck posting on post Alone.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I liked him, but uh he switched on us.
Speaker 3: On the Country Ship. Yeah that's what I was gonna say. So, uh, my kids been wanting to see post Alone for a couple of years, and I'm like, yeah, you know, whenever you get close, we'll go and come to find out boom. Coincidentally, he had Summerfest this year, so I'm like, all right, bet, I'm gonna get me and my two daughter's tickets. I go on there, I look at ship bro it's a whole country line up. Is he headlining or what is your headlining? But the openers is all country shit. Yeah, and you know I put my daughter to this out listen. I understand you. I want to see Posts and Ship, but I'm gonna keep it a buck. I'm not about to spend a g for us to go watch a country show just for three tickets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I want to get good tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just for post Malone to come on the last forty five minutes, do six songs in a little crowd interactment and bounce like no, we're not doing it. And they understood. They's like, oh yeah, we ain't trying to go no country ship. So I gotta figure out something else to do with them. But yeah, no, I planned I'm going to see Post Malone this year a summerfest. But just the pre line, I ain't fucking with.
Speaker 5: It, know, fucking with you post We know you switch side. Nigga came up off the off the culture. Possibly it's a strong possibility, right, it couldn't do you, but because what was the song that really put them on white? Yeah, and he kind of played that that ship for a while.
Speaker 4: He played that ship for a while.
Speaker 3: And then it was kind of he was a rapper. It wasn't just a quick flip though. It was like a kind of like a slow transition.
Speaker 5: It was like I'm a country yardist. Rap music is and really popping like that, he said some crazy ship like he definitely did so outside the music. I hear just like you.
Speaker 4: A dirty white boy anyway, fuck him.
Speaker 3: But I hear a lot of great things about him personally, they say, and said, he's like actually like one of the nicest niggas you'll ever meet. Like you know, I remember, like the other Christmas he was working and you know, some lady was working on Christmas to do whatever, trying to like bands give her some ship, like you know what I'm saying, Like they say, he's like naturally just she rightly nice guy, Hispanic. I believe Sami Brow. You couldn't wait. You could wait.
Speaker 4: I'm back this.
Speaker 3: Nigga couldn't wait. Du put his shirt out. I should have warre my shirt that still days.
Speaker 4: You French.
Speaker 3: We know what's the Italian ship, Festa Italiana. Wear that ship. We gotta go to that ship that should be fire.
Speaker 4: We should go and you know, do our thing there I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I'll see if you could come. I talk to my people.
Speaker 5: You your June ten shirt I did.
Speaker 4: It's the same.
Speaker 3: Colors, yeah, man, but a postal loone man. Happy birthday, bro, because don't mean it. I mean it.
Speaker 4: Hey man, respect happy birthday and I don't fuck with your goofy.
Speaker 3: You a dickhead. I missed you so much, so I really did. All right, So we're gonna get to our first topic this week. Y'all know what it is. It's hometown highlights. Out out to the mill and let's get to a hometown highlight, all right, So this week for hometown highlights. Damn well, mine kind of leads into yours.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: I want to shout out something that's been around for a while. I never got to partake in, and I used to always want to so bad when I was younger. Shout to Hoop it Up, Manop it Up on three competitions on three basketball, So uh, Hoop it Up began in nineteen eighty nine on the courts in Dallas, Texas. Over the years to helped popularize three on three basketball through the nation. In the nineteen nineties, it became the official three on three tournament of the NBA, and for a while about a decade, Hoop It Up kind of disappeared and kind of just fell off in the early two thousand and tens.
Speaker 4: And then it made research.
Speaker 3: It made a resurgence in twenty nineteen after it was acquired by kg's Big Ticket Sports, and since then, you know, it returned through partnerships with the Bucks in its hosted at the fires Reform, opened all ages, genders, skill sets, and became the biggest or one of the biggest community basketball events in the city. So with that being said, did you ever do Hoop It Up?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you y'all got washed?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: You with the second round?
Speaker 4: Second round?
Speaker 3: Got in the second round? No hoop You know it was cold in the early years when Milwaukee first started hosting it. It was hosted Brian and Stratton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And then it eventually moved down to outside of.
Speaker 4: The Center and that they had to block up the streets and ship. Yeah. I think that's when I.
Speaker 3: Was in and it's fired to see that Hoop It Up made a comeback because I feel like that was dope. That was especial for young hoopers and just like you had.
Speaker 5: Some NBA I think, you know, people show up and like latch and ship and like it was just cool because there was like it's for all skill sets, so like you ain't got to be like the coldest hooper.
Speaker 3: They'll kind of group you, I believe, with kind of your skill set. They ain't gonna take me and you and put us with some six eight twenty year olds jumping out the gym. You know what I'm saying. So I whopped them little niggas, but uh what basketball? No, yeah, I will be that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead and go ahead and dump on the way down. I'm thirty five now, the old man straight every week. Yeh got a birthday two weeks? Yeah, man getting up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah. I never did hoop it up. I wanted to do it back in the day when I was younger shit, and I believe my my mom would have signed me up. I just never really pressed it too much.
Speaker 5: It's kind of in past, like I want to hoop it up, and then I just kind of left it along. I had to be in that life to be like, Okay, I do that, you know what I'm saying. I was hooping heavy.
Speaker 4: All through that that age group you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so that's why I was like, Yeah, I had homies and was like, yeah, we're going to do this little hoop it Up tournament. I believe it's like a cash prize. I'm not sure where the cash prize is, like a year.
Speaker 3: Or something, but yeah, if y'all got young kids, man, sign them up and hoop it up. I believe it's coming up soon.
Speaker 4: I think it is.
Speaker 3: Actually, I think it is coming up really soon. So so if y'all got kids looking to hoop it up, man, get them out here, get them off the tablets, get them out in the open, you know the kids. Get him outside, man, get them active. Like I said, they partner with the Bucks in twenty twenty four and since then it's been hosted the Fires the Forum. Shout to Milwaukee Bucks and everything they do, and yeah that's mine for the week. Soot to hoop up man.
Speaker 4: So that's the highlight.
Speaker 3: So, speaking of Milwaukee Bucks, we're gonna take the highlight to a low light transition. What you got, man, He's gone.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: I think we knew it was all coming. We knew it was coming. It's one of them things like you know, but you're trying to speak against it, trying to speak the opposite to exist.
Speaker 5: He lost a generational talent man we did now Jannis has left Milwaukee Bucks.
Speaker 3: That was hard. Anyone to the heat.
Speaker 4: He went to the Miami Heat.
Speaker 3: If you was an uber Ridge basketball player, would you want to be in Boston or Miami.
Speaker 4: I'm going to the yet, I'm going to the end.
Speaker 3: What straight to the right to the boats? You know what I'm saying is more to blame in this situation. If anybody, do you feel like it's more Gianni's or the front office?
Speaker 5: That's a good question. I believe it was just a mutual Well. I believe our ownership and management really wanted to keep him. I feel like he felt like it was over with uh at the end of the season. He wanted to play, they didn't let him play. It was just a lot of ship that went on that more than likely sent him to his agent telling him, like, you know his partnership is.
Speaker 3: And his agent that's also BAM's agent. Yeah, same agent.
Speaker 4: So uh, I am happy with what we got for him. I am. We got a lot of picks.
Speaker 5: We got too great draft picks in the draft number ten, number thirteen. We got some picks in the future. We've got Tyler Heroes coming home. Welcome home, Tyler hero Man.
Speaker 4: Welcome home, Tyler, Welcome home Tyler hero Hopefully can stay healthy. We could be decent next season.
Speaker 3: We have a really really young new team and the young but the young teams are running the league.
Speaker 4: Niggas, we're so old that we don't be knowing the young niggas, but they running the league, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they got them young legs, new input, We.
Speaker 4: Got a new coach, new coach.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: It's sad that Janni's left man. We all see, honest. And we lost Bobby. We lost Bobby Man.
Speaker 3: Was Bobby even really that good? I think he just became a hometown favorite.
Speaker 5: He's a hometown favorite. Bobby is a good six man off the bench type of player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, second team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he can get getting on the court and get a bucket. You know. Uh, it was a little shaky the last couple of years.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean, no, for sure, I feel like Milwaukee's big on that and we good for that. We'll kind of get them just to not to call him random because he's not a random player. Yeah, but we just get them players, put our arms around them, and we.
Speaker 4: Just love him to death and let them do the thing.
Speaker 3: And tend to be the players. It's kind of a little more rambunctious.
Speaker 5: He let us get a chip, so we can't never knock them for that. But his last couple of seasons was like, man, we need you, we need you to do more.
Speaker 4: So, Uh, the Milwaukee Bucks is in the rebuilding ere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, they definitely is. And uh, that's the hardest part too about building a championship team a lot of times is you have to know when to tear the team apart, yeah, and start over.
Speaker 5: And especially if you get a superstar and he ready to go. Yeah, because we drafted Giannis in twenty eleven, twenty thirteen, whatever it was, and for him to be like what he turned into, we didn't know that that's what he was gonna be at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had thirteen seasons with the Bucks. Come on, man, so and honestly, Janni's man, we understand it was probably like one of the hardest decisions in your life. Man, you brought us a chip. There's gonna be a few random people online doing dumb shit like burning jersey and making weird ass memes and shit.
Speaker 4: None of that.
Speaker 3: You gotta realize, like that is such a small, small, small, small percentage of the city.
Speaker 5: Bron left before he brought the championship. Jannis gave us a chip. He good, like will be good in this city. We will forever hold him in high regard.
Speaker 4: He's good.
Speaker 3: Your first game back, you're gonna get a standing ovation. And like I said, I understand, this is probably one of the hardest decisions you ever had to make, just to uproot your wife, your family. I know your pops Bury here. I know it's a lot of shit here.
Speaker 5: It wasn't necessarily his choice because he got traded, but I know he was involved.
Speaker 4: He was involved in that of course because of his name and.
Speaker 3: Just I mean, I feel like they still had a decent left relationship to where they just want to just throw wherever. It was almost like where you want to go.
Speaker 4: Yanni is built, but down the new downtown is on's back. I don't know, Yeah, we're going to be able to.
Speaker 3: Sustain what's down there, and that and that and that comes from that superstar financial standpoint to what I'm saying, like where Brian left Cleveland, they lost so much money, man, you I mean, if we do, we do. I mean, it is what it is, like he got to do his best. You can't charge what you charge for season tickets. It's different now them season tickets cheap. Damn season tickets.
Speaker 4: We got no superstar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, facts, I mean, we just got a young team, and if we do get to that point, it's gonna take years and years of rebuilding. Like look at Okay, see how long it took them to get to where they're at, Like it took them years, but they started with that young core and just you know, player development and having hard working players who wanted to put the work in. I feel like that's really the hardest part of the battle is And if we got that in cool. And I mean, like I said, I'm glad Tyler Hero came home. I'll funk with Tyler Hero. Hopefully he happy to be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's tough leaving the Yams.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is, but you're also coming back home to your family back home though, Yeah, is he bringing his.
Speaker 5: Uh don't get to talk to what are you bringing?
Speaker 3: Go ahead this week?
Speaker 5: He has a very nice he has a very nice uh baby mother.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, if he's coming up here, she probably think she's she was based in Miami in that area. Okay.
Speaker 4: I wonder how she'll react.
Speaker 3: To coming to Milwaukee. Yeah, she'll be an upper yard he's usually okay, Well she better put some clothes. Only get cold in the winter. Gonna get chill. But uh yeah, like I said, man, this man, we appreciate your man. We love and we appreciate you.
Speaker 4: We sad you left. I'm still sad you left right now.
Speaker 3: I'm sad he left. But from the other standpoint, like I said, as a just a fan, not a fan of a father or provider everything else, like you got to do his best for you, and that it's all about business. So like you got us a chip. You probably worked with them for years trying to get something to happen. They tried to make it happen. But it's almost been in that relationship where it's just like no matter what you do, it just don't work. It don't work, And y'all could separate and not have hard feelings, but sometimes like you gotta love it.
Speaker 4: A salute to Miami.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say this too, as a Bucks fan first salute to Miami.
Speaker 4: I hope y'all do good. You know he's injury prone. Yeah, a lot of time.
Speaker 5: We got to the final, I mean not the finals, but the playoffs, and he got hurt a lot.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not shitting on him.
Speaker 5: He's a great player, but I'm saying he got we got to where we needed to be and then he wasn't there for us a lot of those years after the championship. So a lot of his beef it's like, yeah, he's looking for more players, you're looking for this, but you.
Speaker 4: Was hurt a lot of those years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I could see the flip side of that too. Were like just his style of play and with him having to almost carry the brunt of the low it'll lead to a little more wear and tears. Like so if you had the help, it might not have led to you have to play as hard. You don't got to drop thirty six every night.
Speaker 4: Get you jump shot up or something, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: A little bit range or something like that. But yeah, that's a low light, man. But I mean on the flip side, man, we happy to have had you.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, we appreciate you. We got a hometown.
Speaker 5: Uh hero, Yeah, I see what you did.
Speaker 4: I was like, shout out the tall Hero. I don't know if he's a hero, but he's last name is Hero.
Speaker 3: He's coming home, Salutt Tyler, Hero, sleute Yiannis. It's the Nasis still on.
Speaker 4: The team as of right now.
Speaker 3: He is na go to Miami.
Speaker 4: I don't know this type of nigga to be like.
Speaker 3: He run a strict program.
Speaker 4: He ain't the type of nigga to give up a spot for for a random nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true. Yeah, I think we was doing that, just kind of keep him as happy as poss gotta kit. We in Milwaukee, we had a couple of bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't need you. I don't need that here to keep a spot for you. I'll move him down here.
Speaker 3: Yeah he can live here.
Speaker 4: He can catch your rebounds for you when you shooting around.
Speaker 3: If I was him, I wouldn't even hoop no more bro.
Speaker 4: The Nazis. Yeah, I took a little my brother. They got the store down there and down by five. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's it's crazy that Yannis is not here no more. I feel like I feel like he was a Milwaukee nigga. We got a clip that went viral, Yeah, talking about Janni's being a Milwaukee nigga.
Speaker 3: Now so, but I also feel like he always gonna carry that with him though even down there, I feel like he's still gonna move and represent Milwaukee in the right way. So man, shout out. We love you, bro man, best of luck. Hope you stay healthy. I hope you have a great season, and we can't wait for you to come back. Like I said, I'm sure you'll get a standing ovation, because yeah, home was what the heart is and this is your home. So uh, moving on transition. You've been watching TV, right, you got some series you're watching, and I know we're watching one of the same series. This this show is the most this is the most frustrating, amazing show about nothing. We're talking about from you watch are you up to date with? From I'm up to date. There's one more episode left for this season, for this season, and then there's one more.
Speaker 4: Season, episode ten, so they're saying the next season is the last season. So this is season four.
Speaker 3: And then we got episode or I mean season five coming up probably next year or something. And so we got about eleven more episodes all that ship so from okay, but this show is so good. But it's but no one knows the fuck is going on on the show because you're just looking for any type of answer. You know what, they gave some answers out.
Speaker 5: You know what, keep your thought but a spoiler alert, spoiler alert if you don't watch front.
Speaker 4: But you know what's crazy? When what's my man name?
Speaker 3: Boy boy?
Speaker 4: When Boyd somebody had called boy for some he never finishes the conversation with whoever you're talking to because somebody always pulls up with another problem problem.
Speaker 3: BOYD is like, I see why he's stressed. Imagine just being trapped in this town and all of a sudden, you the nigga that everybody come to bro.
Speaker 4: A nigga be talking to him about a problem over here.
Speaker 5: You have to stop them because another nigga came with a more important problem that he has to go handle.
Speaker 3: Do you realize that I notice that I have, And I feel like that's why he's so frustrated. You know who else pissed me off on that show? That his son, Oh fuck his son first of all, his son to be stuck in the town with no way in and no way out. This nigga has the largest assortment of accessories and ripped jeans.
Speaker 4: Where the that nigga. You know what that nigga was wearing the beating necklaces, shells, that's thank you get the shell from aeropostiles.
Speaker 3: Tight shell.
Speaker 4: This ship, No, this nigga has so manyories from lame mass nigga. That nigga still wear Hollister.
Speaker 3: And then it's bit then Fatima building a fucking building a gold go and then the golum serves no purpose because the golam ain't did ship.
Speaker 4: Bitch, you're the.
Speaker 5: One we need. We don't need to them because she's stopping the monster from Miley Nigga from killing the Asian dude on top of the bus.
Speaker 3: Come on, man and wrong, you know, really pissing me off. Talk to me the little young chick who really the nigga in the yellow suit.
Speaker 4: Yeah you Sophiels.
Speaker 3: You see the black dude who got his eye cut out? Yeah, he's seen her in the picture. Went straight to her with the up to.
Speaker 4: Her like I got this picture from forty six years ago.
Speaker 3: You're in this picture.
Speaker 5: Why you tell boy? You niggas tell boy and everything else? Why not tell him you seen this bitch in the picture.
Speaker 4: No, he gonna go right to her, like, yeah, look this is you from forty six years ago.
Speaker 3: Man, listen, he desires to get up out of there. I see why they cut in the guy out.
Speaker 4: We're gonna see what happened next episode. See she locked that door?
Speaker 3: Yeah she did. I hate you? I hate you?
Speaker 4: He what's his pronoun?
Speaker 3: Yellow?
Speaker 7: Is? That?
Speaker 3: Is that part of what is that? That?
Speaker 4: Nigga?
Speaker 3: What is what is yellow? That's not an adjective? What's this?
Speaker 4: Color? Is adjective describing word? Was paying attention a little bit?
Speaker 3: A little bit I did, But, like I said, from his mixes like Supernatural, mystery, horror, and drama. Yeah, and uh, with every answer just creates more questions, you know what I mean? So like, if you were stuck there, would you risk your life to escape or would you try.
Speaker 4: To more so just assimilate to what's going on? Yeah? Man, that's tough.
Speaker 5: It's like I want to get the fuck out of here. I had a regular life after before this ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But well what I thought too, I seen some fan theory ship and it got me to thinking, the monsters come out at night, right, what if the only time you could escape the town is that night, and that's why the monsters come out. You got to get past and get past them. But even then, I ain't never seen them niggas run.
Speaker 4: They just be walking, walking and.
Speaker 3: Just talking ship. Hey, how you doing what you're doing out here? Yeah? So it's like all they do is really just talk ship and walk slow, you know, I mean if they and if they catch you, they'll fu you.
Speaker 4: My smiling. And then the niggas turned into some man eaters. You've seen the.
Speaker 3: Nurse, right, I ain't see ship. I closed my eyes on that part.
Speaker 4: Favorite monster.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't know. They are some eaters puss, But no, I see why boys stressed.
Speaker 4: So what was the one the nigga got Parkinson's and ship he dealing with that, he got all kind of problems.
Speaker 3: Who do you think is the worst? What's the worst death?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: The one that stands out to me is a dude who hopped in the tree thinking he was gonna get a pot of there the pool in the concrete.
Speaker 4: That ship was crazy. That was rough spoiler alert. That ship was crazy.
Speaker 3: But even that, when the mom went through the tree end up at the lighthouse, the kid pushed her house. She woke up in the real world.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is going on out here?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 3: That show is different? Bro?
Speaker 2: What world are we in?
Speaker 3: What world is day?
Speaker 4: That nigga jumped in the tree and ended up in the concrete in the pool, dog.
Speaker 3: Bitch a nigga.
Speaker 5: You thought she was sweet, You thought you was gonna I don't putt to a tree and end up back with your.
Speaker 3: Family asking his twelve feet No, nigga, but I don't know. I'm interested to see, interested to see what happens with this last episode.
Speaker 4: Last episode good spoiler alert.
Speaker 3: By the time this show comes out spoiler alert, the last episode to be out.
Speaker 4: They found the bones for real, they found.
Speaker 3: They was really there. It was really there. They put the tarp up and put the little talisman up.
Speaker 5: That's what we're gonna see, is that tarp that hole because them niggas is not pulling that tree out right now.
Speaker 3: And they y'all got to sit in that cold through the outside. That tark talking ship too.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't be down here. You shouldn't be You shouldn't have did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna see what happens. But you you like one of them niggas, got a great smile. Good smile. They're good dental care, and you shouldn't have did that. It's like, but yeah, so, I mean, we we're gonna see what happens man with the season finale Sunday Man, and then we got one more season of not knowing what the fun going on from but they have I guess maybe in a handful of episodes gave a little bit more insight on kind of what's going on. I'm gonna say some shit to you I've seen on TikTok. It's actually a breakdown of like all of that ship. It comes from like a true tale of something. There's some type of demon who has some type of place where people come and he wore yellow and he was attracted by music, and they related that to the ship and.
Speaker 4: The juke boxes popping of the ship. It was a good fan breakdown.
Speaker 3: I mean Victor's dad, he I think he in the real world in his dream because you put the blood in his dream blood though, so now he got them tripping out. He don't know if it's real or not, and they saying the only way to sever it is to pretty much kill Victor. So you don't see what.
Speaker 4: Happens man Victor og you can't kill Victor.
Speaker 3: I mean you can, and it's his son, but yeah, Victor kind of annoying though. Victor weird as fuck. There's a lot of annoying characters on this show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Fatima black dude black, Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Asian dude cool. They with Kenny uh, the crackhead, the lesbian crackhead, oh yeah, irritated.
Speaker 3: The other nurse cool for her girlfriend and one who the original nurse Yeah yeah yeah, then you came.
Speaker 4: It was like, yeah, then did you fiend out? You're going through withdrawals and ship and I just.
Speaker 5: Be seeing plenty of random people walking through the background who ain't got no storyline?
Speaker 4: Who is this?
Speaker 3: Niggas? Little Waiian walked through the back, came through with the with.
Speaker 4: The sold up odyes and mouth the other day bitch screamed like, what.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about to do?
Speaker 6: Who uh?
Speaker 3: They turned to a doll.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and then dog in the Yellow woke him up.
Speaker 3: He went the house and bit her face or did something to her face. She sucked him. Now try to get niggas some cookie ship. This was one of them cookies and weak ass cookies. You're trying to hang out.
Speaker 4: From a crazy show.
Speaker 3: Is a crazy soho.
Speaker 5: But like I said, it's one of the better shows that's just really hard to understand.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it keep you, it keep you.
Speaker 3: Just tune it because it's like you want to find some type of answers. Yeah, And like I said, oldys just don't.
Speaker 4: They just don't.
Speaker 3: Man, like I don't get it. Bro maybe, Man, this is not an ad. Man y'all go check out from Extremes on MGM or if you got the Box.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the nigga, the main character.
Speaker 6: You know he was.
Speaker 4: He was working with Candy on The Best Man for all our listeners that seen The Best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was with Candy.
Speaker 5: He was, you know what I mean, freaked out. But uh, all right, man, y'all check out from Man. He got some music this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's gonna lead us into our next topic after break. We got Chase Secure will hold you down when it rains, Let me hold you. That ain't chasing. He was like, man, but no, we got to chase the curation hold you down when the rains. It's part Top Pinions Podcast. Will see y'all after the break.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hold you, hold you down. Hold you down, babe, babe, Yeah, hold.
Speaker 3: You down, hold you down, hold you down.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 4: You he didn't gone.
Speaker 7: The mother bitches they missed up.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Do to your side. I got some way to get high. You leave up, trying to goodbye, trying to stay by your side, just for to night. You blowing my line. Need you to let down your guard.
Speaker 3: I know that aside.
Speaker 4: There goes the bag. Call on me.
Speaker 7: If you're mad now I should break your bag like ten different ways. No, I don't play, babe, Hold you dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the hold you due, babe, belly.
Speaker 5: H h.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold you hold hold you.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to part time opinions fodcasts that would Chase secure, will hold you down when the.
Speaker 4: Rains Chase secur Tupac great, great nephew.
Speaker 3: Hold the motherfuckers down in the rain. It's crazy, we both we old boy. Hey, Chase, you laying the West spot.
Speaker 4: Sometimes? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I use some we nobody likes it, so little t take care of this sh in the morning.
Speaker 4: If you yeah, somebody that little tie just a big time.
Speaker 3: Because the West only be about the size of a basketball.
Speaker 4: You know you can't use the facetie you got to use that middle time.
Speaker 3: The ship you still from the gym that one anyway, Okay, Chase the care I'm not, I'm not, I'm good. Two weeks clean.
Speaker 4: We want to talk. Shout out to Chase.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice little R and B joint, Nice little love joint, and leads us into our next topic transition. We want to talk about the top five best black love movie.
Speaker 4: Love movie, because love is.
Speaker 3: A beautiful thing and love always wins. So we're gonna go. We're gonna five, but five to one. So I'll start off my number five top black love movie, Norbit. Shout out to Norvid and Kate Thomas. Think about it. Norma was going through it. He had rescue at home, abusive treating them, treating him abusive physically and emotionally and verbal abusive. Her brothers was treating him bad, didn't respect him. Found his fine ship, find ship that he grew up with, and she orphaned just like him.
Speaker 4: Everything.
Speaker 3: Yep, they connected on some trauma ship, trauma, bonded, ended up getting together, got the family up out of it, and they ended up happily of ver after taking care of kids and running in the fields and doing all.
Speaker 4: That beautiful Ship. So that was a beautiful black love movie.
Speaker 3: To me, I fuck with that.
Speaker 4: So she fuck with that as a love story.
Speaker 3: So shout out Norbit, shout out a little bit, short out Kate Thomas, Fine.
Speaker 5: Ship, Dandy, Dandy newton yep, Eddie Murphy. You know, Eddie Murphy did a great job in that.
Speaker 3: You hear it.
Speaker 4: You play restbution. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We had Terry Crews being gay, Yeah, buffing gay typical anyway, anyway, say about that, but.
Speaker 3: We get to that. We'll talk later.
Speaker 4: My five, My fifth pick is Jason's lyrics.
Speaker 3: Jason lyric.
Speaker 5: Great movie, great movie, great great movie, classic movie, classic black film. We got Jada Pinkett obviously, Alan Payne.
Speaker 3: You know all these niggas real, Bodine.
Speaker 5: Will Bond a photographic memory, bodan Will Yeah, crazy ass brother.
Speaker 4: Anyway, everybody, I hope you know Jason's lyric. If you don't go watch it.
Speaker 3: That's a good movie. I haven't seen it in a really long time, but I've seen it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: A good story about uh love uh and the wild flowers having sex.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's cool. Oh you got yes, Uh.
Speaker 4: It was a good film.
Speaker 3: Man was a good film. If you haven't seen Jason Leary Depinthly go check it out.
Speaker 5: Love story in it. How I shouldn't in it. They they got on the bus and on the ground and they.
Speaker 3: Was off together. Yeah yeah, all right, Just so number four, number four, I'm going Queen and Slim. Queen and Slim was an amazing movie.
Speaker 5: Good, good, good that Netflix movie next Era when they first you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And the guy who played Slim, I'm a really big fan of his and the work he does. He was in Queen and Slim, he was in a Black Panther, he was in get Out. He was uh, I don't know the names as you, mister mister Dictionary over here, mister Wikipedia know all the names and ship.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he was a good he did good him.
Speaker 3: And then also the another guy this is off topic, but another guy who I just love his acting. He also wasn't get Out and he was in the Black Cowboy movie. The one who he was in get Out, the one who they snapped his picture is no Start Bleeding. He's like get Out, get Out.
Speaker 4: Daniel Kalua. There you go, the African nigga from get Out.
Speaker 3: Okay, so both of them fire, but Queen and Slim, I'm gonna put that number.
Speaker 4: Four, gotcha.
Speaker 5: This is actually my favorite movie of all time, But it's your number four black love movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Uh, fuck y'all.
Speaker 5: Fuck my list that I made, But this is my favorite movie of all time. But as far as the black love movies, it's number four. Thin Line Between Love.
Speaker 3: And Hate, amazing movie, amazing. Martin Lawrence killed the row. Come on, man, Brian, Martin Lawrence too.
Speaker 4: It's my favorite nigga man. Yeah, Martin show, I'll watch that ship Blue Street National Security. Martin. He went into a dramatic role. He wasn't doing no funny ship.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a comedy role. It was showing just how crazy the other side could get.
Speaker 4: Regina King Hm fine ship.
Speaker 3: Regina Hall. No, no, I know who you're saying, Regina. You see the verses? Which one the one that just happened? Pretty pretty Ricky? Yeah, you see Liza on there.
Speaker 4: I did see Liza.
Speaker 3: Liz was looking Liz was looking good.
Speaker 4: Liza was looking good. Shout out the list man, Liz. But no, that got nothing to do with this.
Speaker 3: But Thin Between Love It het was an amazing movie. Martin Lawrence. He killed that role.
Speaker 5: Great story. I don't even know the crazy bitch real name. I know her name was Brandy in.
Speaker 3: The movie, is just Brandy.
Speaker 4: But she's a great actress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's been a lot of ship too.
Speaker 4: Damn what the fuck is that? I can't remember?
Speaker 5: But the love story is him and Regina King. You know what I'm saying. His home is uh childhood whatever. Then the other chicken one with that, like you want to have three folk girlfriends, I ain't the one for everybody gonna die.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little nappy head.
Speaker 5: Salute number eight before you say that thin line between love and hate. I told you just my favorite movie of all time. I turn that on if I want to go to sleep. One of the best quotes that I take from there, My boy, that's not a main character, Smitty o g who owned Chocolate City.
Speaker 4: The older my mind gets the smarter decisions my dick makes. He said, it ain't a day that goes body. I don't see a little fine, little tender run that I don't want to m hmm.
Speaker 3: But the older I get the.
Speaker 4: Smarter decision your dick make.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's real ship.
Speaker 4: It's real ship.
Speaker 3: That's real ship. You know, but for number three, I'm going baby boy, baby boy. That was a love story and I feel like it's more rooted than just regular ship. Yeah, that just goes.
Speaker 4: That was real life.
Speaker 3: That's a real life situation. I know, Jody, Yeah, I know a lot of Jody's. Yeah, yeah, we know for Jody's right now. Yeah, yeah, I called on three way ship. But and I think I told you a few weeks back, like rewatching that movie, Melvin was a real nigga, bro what like, yeah, he was cracking your mom's and all, but all that shit foul ship and they, I mean, you're all adults, but on some real ship, Melvin was a real nigga.
Speaker 4: It was a real nigga.
Speaker 3: He took care of your mom, treated her right, protected her. And then when you gots caught in the situation with the blamer, he came and got that got rid of that ship, like took care of you know what I'm saying, Like, so, hey, try to give you.
Speaker 5: Some game because that nigga been through the ship that you haven't been through yet, but you was too caught up in yo.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. That's a lot of it that's.
Speaker 3: Going on now with these young boys that already facts. No, but Melvine was a realized nigga. But aside from that, baby boy, it was it was a love story. It was a true love story. And it's like you said, it's something that's happening right now somewhere in the He ended up.
Speaker 4: With with the vetting and held it down and start paying the bills and moved in. Got peanut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was the other one who worked with her?
Speaker 4: Pandora?
Speaker 3: And you great with names. I'm great with I'm gonna get this pushing in and yes that's not about okay. So what you got for three? Number three? Boomerang, boomerang, great movie, Eddie Murphy again.
Speaker 5: Boomerang man, great love story. He thought he had Robin Gibbings fine, but she was cold. She was he knocked her off, but she was trying to play.
Speaker 4: The nigga role. Really, yeah, she was on some other ship.
Speaker 5: But Holly Berry, fonder than Robin Gibbings, was really giving him the play.
Speaker 4: He almost played itself.
Speaker 3: He did. He was close. He almost he almost he almost burnt his own bridge.
Speaker 4: He almost played yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he almost played Robin cool.
Speaker 4: She's the executive. She fun, She comes through with the Holly Berry. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, Boomraight was a fire movie once again, another classic. Definitely if you haven't seen it, you bugging, but go watch that ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, uh so for my number two, I'm gonna go Poetic Justice Man, Boetic Justice, Janet Jackson and Tupac she cure, classic classic movie Justice and Lucky.
Speaker 5: So that was the name of in the movie, a spying rapper and I believe he was like a maleman or a postman or something. And they, you know what I'm saying, found love. She was doing her he's the hairdresser. Yeah, they found love.
Speaker 4: And and Regina King was in there.
Speaker 3: Yep, she definitely was. She was in a lot of movies. Virginny Clean, she goeded, Virginia King has gold. She definitely goeded for sure for sure. But uh yeah, that's my.
Speaker 5: Number two, my number two. Hopefully y'all seen it. I would say it's some black classic brown sugar.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hell yeah, damn brown sugar. Mm hmm, it's Lathan. You said it. I didn't. A lot of uh t d's is gonna get married to some other funs. What's her name, Nicole Ari Parker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that nineties. Beauty is something different.
Speaker 4: Though, Nicole Ari Parker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, I know you'll give me the eyebrows. I know you gotta raise your eyebrother.
Speaker 4: You gonna get married. Terry had one and then his homie with her name. Uh, I don't remember what their name was in there, do you Dre? His name was Dre Damn? What's her name? I don't know? But anyway, Brown Sugar Brown Sugar Man is one of the great They ended up together at the end.
Speaker 5: They was best friends, fell in love through hip hop music and hip hop culture, breakdancing and so on and so forth, and uh fall in love with each other.
Speaker 3: Good for them, man, amazing movie. So uh to finish it out, man, top black love story of all time?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 4: What we got? What you got?
Speaker 3: I got it? And I think it's the majority of I was gonna say booty call or how to be a player and almost had how to be a Player on the list. Did he really fill love?
Speaker 4: Don't find no love?
Speaker 3: But we all know what it is, man, We're gonna go or.
Speaker 5: Loving basketball and basketball classic really film Playing.
Speaker 3: Me for Your Love?
Speaker 4: It's really a trauma film, is it you think?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: What do you mean.
Speaker 4: That nigga? Oh, Mark never chose her.
Speaker 3: He busts her ass in that game Play Me for your Heart. He started whooping in high school. He chose the other bit. He chose Tyra Banks. He did over her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he's at the party Friday night. You know, she had to go grab the other nigga. It was like, yeah, but it ain't me.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna watch that again.
Speaker 4: But it ain't me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh it's just classic, highly regarded.
Speaker 5: It ended I wassed was supposed to. But he whooped her ass in the Loving Basketball game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said, playing one on one for your heart, he busts her ass. Stone he dunked on that.
Speaker 4: That's cold bloody.
Speaker 3: Hey, the play me for your heart? You dunk on him crazy, like bitch, you could never beat.
Speaker 4: Meg Windmill on that bitch for his heart though, Like fuck you. But but he chose, he chose, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 3: I said, and the how it was supposed to. So that rounds out my five nor Big Queen and Slim Baby Boy, poetic Justice and Loving Basketball.
Speaker 4: My number one is the number one.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 4: The love Joes?
Speaker 3: Love Joes? If you don't know. You don't know.
Speaker 5: Malawrence Take Ni alone, Ni along, Lawrence Take.
Speaker 3: Played a great role, said some great poetry. It was it was touching, it was inspiring. It made you want to just find somebody.
Speaker 4: Stuff me black love in a in a way. Hey, I might not say a poem, yeah, but baby, I love you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You seem like a poetry nigga like you do because you're smart.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 3: You go with words.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I ain't got the poetry. I could see doing poetry if I wanted to, I probably could.
Speaker 3: She does some poetry.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna start you do like a like an open mic or something. I'll come see you, would you? We can stream it?
Speaker 3: Hey, more content coming from a part time with Penis podcast, and we got a bunch of shit coming then Drake Love.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We got you were here this week. But uh no, I man, fireless man. There's nothing you can really argue on either one of our lists.
Speaker 5: I feel like we got Jason's lyric, we got Norbit, we got Queen and Slim, we got Thin Line between Love and Hate. We got baby Boy Boomerang. Come on, man, that's poetic justice, brown sugar. That's a solid list, Loving basketball and love. Jones finish it off, Classic list, Classic nineties.
Speaker 4: Great nineties, Black movie List.
Speaker 3: I watched the eighties movie last night?
Speaker 4: What eighties movie.
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 3: Jack City watched That Ship last night? Niggapoort that ship pains and canceled this big. Is that a love story in the sense it is because it shows like the other side of love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and canceled this bit, cancel that bitch.
Speaker 3: On his bitch. Yeah that was crazy, but uh yeah yeah, just nineties movies. Man, the relationships, you know, man, woman, husband, wife, black ship, father mother, but black ship, but black ship.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: That's when we're coming with the the white ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hell yeah, I got shipped for that too.
Speaker 3: Now that's fire to Anti Kathy, We got you Anekathy? What up? What up? It's been a while.
Speaker 4: I've seen her. Last week she was at the party.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's what up. Yeah, it's another one coming up. Yeah, we'll be at the next one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: But going into our last topic, man transition, We hope everybody had an amazing Father's Day.
Speaker 4: Father's Day.
Speaker 3: We're guys, guys, guys, guys, you know what I'm saying. So men, men, So you had it was your question, and you proposed a really good question. Yeah, like as far as like the difference.
Speaker 4: First of all, Happy Father's Day to all the fathers.
Speaker 3: Happy father Day to you man, Thank you, cause I'll talk to you.
Speaker 4: On Father's Day. But yeah, yeah, happy Father's Day. Fithers Day just passed.
Speaker 5: We want to shout out to all the fathers, all the fathers that that are present, all the fathers that are doing what they supposed to do, all the fathers that want to do what they supposed to do.
Speaker 4: But it's a got some hurdles, you know. Yeah, yeah, that's what we'll call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got some hurdles.
Speaker 4: What kind of respectful we be?
Speaker 3: Yeah, her name is Hurdle. But uh, it proposes a question like Father's Day oppose the Mother's Day, Like is Father's Day respected the same way as Mother's Day or is there a really big gap in how both are viewed and respected? Yeah? Now, me personally, I do feel like there's a really big gap. And I feel like being a great dad deserves the same like public recognition as being a great mother. Yeah, And I feel like a lot of times we don't get that. And even if you look at like the ads, like.
Speaker 5: Our shit is really sorry to cut you off. Yeah, I'm just gonna say this one point. Our shit is really uh water down, water down to the one day, but go ahead, no.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 3: It definitely is. And even companies they like they overly market Mother's Day oppose the Father's Day. Like you go on Father's Day and Mother's Day. You look at the ads from Mother's Day, you know, thirty percent off diamond ring, every kiss begins with a diamond, and then Father's Day be like cargo we whacker has some socks off cargo shorts, Like bitch, I want to fucking cargo shorts, you know what I'm saying. But it's like even how it's like marketed, how it was viewed, it's so different. But fathers are just as important as mothers in these households with these kids. And if you look at statistics, they had it. I wish I had this shit on me. I should have did the research just to have the exact numbers. But they had like pretty much a breakdown of children who have issues and children who are like tend to be more successful. And the worst situation was a single mother household. Yeah, but the single father household performed at the exact same level, if not even a little bit better than a two parent household.
Speaker 5: Now, I want to shout out my boy, my boy that I work with Clint. Okay, I said Clint Ken, my boy Ken, shout out Ken. I ain't gonna say your whole name. Can he listens? Uh?
Speaker 4: He sent us a post I don't know if you've seen it, but it was a woman and she was talking about Uh. Single mothers take credit for when the.
Speaker 5: Kid is successful, but they don't take credit for when the kid is unsuccessful.
Speaker 3: They put it on the.
Speaker 4: Kin.
Speaker 3: What up, King, what up?
Speaker 4: I ain't on Route thirteen No more, nigga, you got rout fifty nine. It's my daughter. He listening, so he knows when I'm talking about the.
Speaker 3: Little insider, little postman humor and shit. But no, but it's true, like you get the you get the mama get the juice.
Speaker 4: When oh man, my son is a lawyer, My son made he's a you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did it alone.
Speaker 4: This is me.
Speaker 3: But if he turned out fucked up, it's because the daddy wasn't around. Now, and it's fucked up because, like a lot of these situations, the dad don't be around. A lot of that gotta do with the mama.
Speaker 5: You you was mad at him, Yeah about you y'all personal relations and ship and you let.
Speaker 7: It uh.
Speaker 3: Kind of fester into or over into his parenting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, had nothing to do with each other. The two have nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know good fathers. I know fucked up fathers. Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, I know both sides of the field, but I also know how hard it is for men to kind of just do the right things sometimes because you got you got the mother you gotta fight with, you got society, you got the court system you gotta fight with. And we are Wisconsin. Yeah, they is not fucking with these fathers like that, wiscons They make shit so hard for us just to like a lot of time, we just want to see our kids. Like funck who she talking to? Fuck all the extra shit. I just want to see my kid. And you know, I work with a guy and I ain't gonna say his name, but I know he going through shiit too, and he done went through ship with you know, his baby mom. He you know, he's stressed and he going to court, going to room G nine and all this ship and it's like it really just bore down to him. Just want to see his daughter. Yeah, I want to spend.
Speaker 4: Time with her. I want to be here as a character witness.
Speaker 3: And it just it get too dicey when I feel like it should be so simple, like put the personal feel into the side, Like it's really about the kids. Like every kid needs their mama, but they need their dad just as much as they need their mom. And boys, you know they need their mom because you know, they need to know how to like handle women, you know, how to how to treat women. But their dad shows them softer. It's stuff that they bring, you know what I'm saying. But it's like, you know, like it just Father's Day. Doesn't get it just do And I feel like it just comes to go so quick. It's really no like just celebration of good dad sometimes. And I don't get me wrong, I know there's a lot of like I had a great fathers. I was gonna say, we both you know what I'm saying, Can I can? I can agree that we had great fathers that we feel appreciated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know this is not necessarily about us, but we do see the.
Speaker 3: The lack the lack of.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying when it comes to Father's Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like I said, the more you celebrate good dads like we just sometimes that's all we need to keep us going, you know what I mean. We work hard, We expect to be providers, protectors, you know, make sure everybody good, like we the head of the household. Sometimes we just need to be a little appreciation, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's a deeper conversation too, cause it's like men are expected to we are expected to provide. I mean a lot of y'all women are fucking with you know, fuck niggas out. I can't, I can't do shit. I can't accept that. But we are expected to provide, protect and so on and so forth. And it's not It's a lot of times it's taken for granted. And I mean because I mean a lot of us, I feel like are kind of hard to come by too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Imagine being a girl dad, which both of us are. Yeah, we have to be everything for every woman in our life.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Respectfully, I know you lost your mouth.
Speaker 5: I got my mom, I got sisters, I got grandmothers, respectful respect, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Like we gotta be everything for everybody, for all women. Yeah, we got all women in our lives and like say, yeah, I lost my mom, man, I lost my granny, but even adding them, you know it was my mom, is my granny, is my step mom, is my sister, my wife, my kids, the fucking the cats A girl like I got.
Speaker 5: Everything for them when you wanted them. A lot of you niggas is bum ass niggas. I'm not talking to y'all. Don't don't post this, repost this thinking I'm talking about you. You're a bum I'm talking about the niggas that take care of their business. They grandmother called them, like, oh yeah, this is the one right here, this is the grandkid.
Speaker 4: Mama called Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But it is like at the same time, like we also do like as men need some type of emotional or we definitely do, you know, we need an outlet. We need to feel like we could talk and get our shit off without being judged and seemed like viewed as sassy or you know what, I'm saying over dramatic or just act like a bitch or whine like, no, we got feelings, sudents, you know what I'm saying, and we do a good job of masking that shit. And like, I don't get my shit off a lot, but when I do need to get it off, I expect to be able to get it off and there not to be no issues about that. You know.
Speaker 5: I told my wife a couple of weeks ago, I said, man, I am so sick of having to be everything for the women in my life.
Speaker 4: I didn't necessarily I'm being honest.
Speaker 5: I told I don't necessarily mean my wife, my kids, but every other woman having to be everything for them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Even at work, bro I work with, when it's like.
Speaker 3: Like damn, I gotta be everything for everybody all the time.
Speaker 5: And it's all women, and they just expecting you to be strong, expecting you to use your muscles at work, expecting you to you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it's like sometimes it get kind of you. But but you know, as society has uh put us in his box and we we gotta.
Speaker 4: Do what we gotta do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it is what it is. And it's like if we live good lives, we blessed. You know, I got an amazing wife, amazing kids. You got an amazed with wife, amazing kids. I was talking to my guy work then. I know he listened to the show too man shot my dog then, But he was even saying this today when we was talking, like you know, he just blessed. Like you know, when you got a good woman, you know, you got great kids, and just a lot of your joy comes from seeing your kids do good you know what I'm saying, and see them progressing and doing great in life. You know, it's like it's like a badge honor you with you know you a big part of that because I know a lot of people who kids ain't on ship or doing fucked up ship. But then I'm looking at them like what do you expect? Like how is you ain't handling business? How do you expect your kids to handle business? Like we the we the role models. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So, whether you realize it or not, your kids always watching you. They're always looking at you. That's why I like even small things like my oldest when she was young, bro me and my wife's having an argument. It wasn't nothing crazy. We were arguing and shit, and she had to be about six seven years old. She can't hand me a note said daddy, please stop arguing. Backwards letters and shit fucking But I just look, I still have that note. I put that shit in the box that's still on the side of my bed. And if I ever feel like getting two heated bro, I actually opened that box and look at that note. You know what I'm saying, like, calm down. You know what I'm saying, like, take it easy. So yeah, man, all that to say, Man, let's do a better job of just focusing the highlights. Some of the fathers. We ain't expect y'all to kiss our ass and do nothing crazy, but.
Speaker 5: The ones that's a lot of and fucked them like, we ain't talking about them.
Speaker 3: This ain't your party, nigga. But the ones who's showing up, the ones who going to work, the ones who laying it all on the line and providing and teaching and really just a hop in front of a bus for y'all and the split second like show us more love.
Speaker 5: Not that you're a lot of I mean a lot of us is when I say us, I don't meet me and cup. I'm just saying, like, as a as.
Speaker 3: A wholeso, cater to the men a little more, show them a little love, ask men how they're doing, you know, check on their mental health. And sometimes all motherfuckers really needed just a hug sometimes like man.
Speaker 4: Talking to like how you feel Like.
Speaker 3: There's been times of Bro, I just had this a long drawn out day or a week. It's sometimes like just that little hug, bro to get just talk to the mic. Yeah, wait what you pot Oh no, wrap that up. There's been another episode of Part Time Opinions Podcast, brought to you by A D and P.
Speaker 4: Thank for tapping in. It's been another beautiful week.
Speaker 3: Everybody be blessed, trying not to be stressed, poorn to yourself, and don't water dead plants.
Speaker 4: Poarantine your nigga fuck bitch.
Speaker 3: All right, we wishing everybody well, held the prosperity a hundred million dollars in a hundred years, and never forget because the main focus.
Speaker 4: Hey, you gotta remain focused.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: We back next week saying time, same place. I'm back, bitch. Don't think niggas was hitting us talking about.
Speaker 3: Hey, that niggas, Hey, mofuckers did hit me up? Like, where's the other guy? Get her?
Speaker 4: People hit me talking about where was you at? Where you been at? Niggas thought only one episode it was, but uh my name on all the LLC.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna sue the funk out of you. Unis you better fix the LLC ship. Where's the operating agreement that I see? I've seen the last night. I couldn't sleep right. Everything I got, you, don't worry about it, and never forget because they ain't gonna show up. Hey, until you blow up, and never forget. There's no return on wasted time.
Speaker 4: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. I like that.
Speaker 4: I know I do it for you, for me, Fuck you nigga like that. Part time Bens podcast.
Speaker 5: By My Opinions Podcast, wishing you wealth, health and prosperity.
Speaker 4: We don't want to leave, and we've got to go right now. Wrap that ship up.