Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: Fifth day of November twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, This the show you're looking for. How do I know? Because you're smoking them if you got them, and you're hearing my voice. So anyway, welcome to it. Most of you will hear this as a podcast, so you don't care that I went to air seventeen minutes late on a Wednesday, Wolden's Day. I am live on that day. But anyway, here we go. It's time for some snappoo news and I got a few things to play, and we'll see how that all goes as we go through it. What's been happening lately? Well, you know, there was that big build up for selection night last night, and it happened. We had a selection night during the shutdown rundown, and it seems like americase last there were bomb threats in New Jersey and Trump warnings for California. Mark the election day. That's a headline according to the AP News. But Democrats swept a couple of key races apparently, and does it really matter is the big question? What did they get? They got the governor in New Jersey, the governor in Virginia as the governor and what else? All right? The mayor in New York the what were they calling him again? The communist or was he a Was he a communist or a socialist or I can't remember anyway, the guy was promising free grocery stores. Don't know how he's going to pull that one off. And also free public transit. That should be something that can be pulled off in New York City, and there's ways to fund that without resorting to having people actually pay for it. There's a way to do it. And with free public transportation, that might offset the outlandish ricing of everything else in New York just a little for some people. But you know, that's a socialist paradise dream, and you know you can't even believe in that. I guess we're gonna see what Madonnie can pull off, even though he's got to work with a city council and everything else. You know, a mayor or president is not supposed to be a dictator in America. But I guess if you push and you do whatever it is you can do, and push it any which way you want, who's gonna stop you? Is the big question, right, well, they did get rid of the mayor there, who was Adam's previous. He dropped out of the race completely, even though he remained on the voting you know slate there. He was still an option even though he had dropped out of the race. And you know, Andrew Cuomo thought he could demote himself from governor to mayor of New York City because he was governor of New York. And then he got too touchy feely and way too Italian with people, and he had to go. And now he really has to go because he couldn't even win in New York City as an independent. So the Democrats went with the Socialist And of course now Trump says he's going to punish them and so on and so forth. But anyway, will it matter in about two weeks. Probably not. You guys won't even notice when the new mayor takes office in New York. I'm sure unless you're in New York you don't care, really, but it is a nice political football to kick around for a minute. We also see other headlines like from the Guardian Trump administration warrens shutdowns could force US airspace closures. Now they're doing this because it's holiday season, and I don't know who these people are that can still afford to travel or can even get on an airplane, because I can't do it. But you know what, I guess there's some of those people out there, and maybe you won't be able to fly the not so friendly skies in America here and there, cause, guess what. Air traffic controllers are not being paid, so some of them are working with no pay. They're not in good moods, and who shows up for no pay usually not the A team. So a bit of what they used to call blue flu in the police circles. But what do you call it? Is it the airborne flu or the non or the grounded flu? I don't know anyway, So apparently that's happening. Is it still an issue that Trump and crew are holding up the government getting back to doing something at all to avoid swearing in the vote that might get the Epstein foils released? Does anybody care about this anymore? I mean, they've definitely pivoted on both sides away from it, and yet it's still a talking point in certain circles where I don't know where you sleeping. For the past couple of weeks, there's a lot of other stuff going on, and besides, why does anybody care about this? On top of it? See, I got this problem with the premise. We already know that Trump was a close enough neighbor to Epstein that you know, if he did that routine where he had to go knocking on doors to say, hey, you know, my name's Jeff and I'm a sex offender, and before he even finished that sentence, Don would go, hey, Jeff, how you doing? They were friends, they were neighbors down there when he was, you know, a plea bargaining in two thousand and three. And didn't he have to register as a sex offender then? I think he did. So if he did, he did he have to go around and do the whole Listen, I want to let you know that I'm a sex offender living in your proximity. Did they still do that right? Well, they still do that to poor people. Maybe he didn't have to anyway, Dirty Cheff had to have knocked on a door at least one mark Trump when he was going around doing that, if he had to do it, so, it's not like Trump didn't know about this. It's not like his allies didn't know about this. It's not like everybody didn't know about this. Oops, except the mainstream media didn't pick up on it until I don't know, a decade after us. In the alternative media, we're already kicking it around. And one newspaper in Florida wouldn't let go. Was it the Georgia bulldog? I think, how interesting is that? More like the Georgia pit bull. Anyway, what else has been going on? Well, let's go to this NAFU affect him at all and take a look at Michigan really quick, because there were some arrests apparently a couple of days ago, two men accused of plotting terror attacks on LGBTQ bars in the Detroit area. I imagine that they were lefties, because left wing violence is the only violence that exists that's politically motivated. But Hey paid no attention to that. China denies nuclear testing, calls on us to maintain moratorium. US president claims China Russia have carried out secret nuclear weapons tests as he seeks to justify return to testing. So I don't know if anybody even cares about this or even knew that it wasn't happening currently, But Trump made his case especially on that sixty minutes interview, which I'm going to get to in a minute, that hey, look, you got to test the nuclear weapons that know if they work, and Laura whoever the hell doesn't matter fill in the blank interviewing him on sixty minutes, which is kind of comical and of itself. It was sitting there saying, well, we already know our weapons work, and he goes, no, you don't, No, you don't. You don't know until you try them. So I guess if you feel the ground rattling and all of a sudden you're water bursting into flames here or there, don't blame the fracking. It might indeed be the nuclear testing underground somewhere, unless Trump's just going to do it in the atmosphere in a place that he doesn't like. Oh wait, I know where he can do it in a blue state. Screw them anyway. That is a new thing, and we're going back to testing. Okay. So not only do we have Barry Weiss over at CBS and Trump going back to a sixty minutes interview, you know, bye by their nature, it's a the program is called sixty minutes. So when they recorded a more than ninety minute conversation with the president. They clearly could not air it on sixty minutes. The math doesn't work in case you're not keeping score at home. But anyway, the sale paramount right to David and Larry Ellison was the quote greatest thing that's happened in a long time for the free press, according to Trump and all that good stuff. Oh, by the way, they had to edit several parts of the CBS interview, the sixty minutes interview in order to fit it on TV, and then even when they posted it to YouTube and said it was complete and uncut, apparently the guess what, the uh transcript you know, actually proves that they're full of crap. So there was more to it. And there's a weird exchange regarding hey, are you gonna do something about this or that when it comes to you know, your current policies, and Trump dances around it says, you know, I'm nice enough to let you ask a question, but I really don't have to let you ask a question or to answer a question. And they do a ring around and Rosie and you know what, I'm gonna give you guys links and you can go watch the whole interview yourself if you like, or if you don't like, tell you what you can just go ahead and grab some thing else and grab a video and watch the whole interview and take a look at the body language, etc. Etc. And all that good stuff and catch you up on it. And oh, by the way, he sued because CBS was allegedly in paramount, allegedly was helping Kamala by cutting out something out of her interviews during an election cycle, during a time when she was running for selection. Well, is he actually running for selection in twenty twenty eight or is he just going to declare that he won anyway without a vote. I don't know, but I'm telling you I'm starting to suspect one the other or both might be true in twenty twenty eight. So who gets to sue CBS again for another sixteen to twenty million dollars something thirty million, I don't care. It doesn't matter. Multi billion dollar company. It is part of their what petty cash reserve to be able to turn around and give you a couple of tens of millions of dollars? Can I go collect that money because I could use it. It's just a question. I'm just here to ask a question. And speaking of that, you haven't heard from Mike Swanson in a bit. But let's take a listen to uh to two things that come from Wall Street Window dot com in a moment. But before that, yeah, let's consider one more time what is actually happening here with the sixty minutes interview and all of that. And oh, by the way, I'm going to get into some more media news as we go further into the snaff who effect, because that's where it's at. And you know what that snaphoo stands for, right situation normal? All aft up? Yep, I still don't like to curse on my show. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm a weird guy.
Speaker 4: But anyway, this is Mike Watson.
Speaker 5: I run the website Wallstreet Window dot Com and I'm also the author of this book you can find on Amazon titled The War State, and today I want to talk about a topic in the news related it is and what it means for so called independent media that has taken the Internet by storm over the past couple of years. So let me show you some of the news headlines that got my attention about this and has to do with news reporting at the Pentagon and how some so called independent media outlets are now in the front position of reporting there. So a couple of weeks ago of the Defense Department, headed by Trump's Secretary of Defense, Pete Hegsath, set out some new rules for reporters. They basically wanted to restrict their access to had what they'd been allowed to access since the nineteen forties.
Speaker 2: Hate to correct you, Mike, but of course that has now been rebranded unofficially the Secretary of War in the Department of War. So remember that keep your Trump speaking check Mike.
Speaker 5: And no longer get files unless they're given to them, and try to control what they're saying, almost to essentially what's the word for, pre approve it, basically to know what they're going to say before they say it. Now, as a result of this, a lot of media outlets simply refuse.
Speaker 4: To sign on to these new policies.
Speaker 5: As a result, they no longer have access to the Pentagon. They're no longer able to go to those press briefings and ask questions and so forth.
Speaker 4: Now this goes.
Speaker 5: From news outlets since newss on the right, such as Newsmax, Fox News, The Wall Strict Journal, but across the board, CNN, the Washington Poast of New York Times, on and on and on the so called mainstream media, if you want to call it that. This is a state that the Washington Post put out arguing that the new access policy is in effect an undercut of First Amendment protections by putting what they call our unnecessary constraints on gathering and publishing information.
Speaker 2: Mike, did you happen to notice, though, that all of the outlets that are still granted access have bent down to kiss the ring for Trump, including Bezos outlet, including the Rupert Murdoch operation, which Trump is still willing to sue even though they have been continuously sucking up to him for the past decade. It doesn't matter. You have to continuously show contrition and fealty to the administration. Mike. That's the only way you're going to get access to pre approved and sanitized news from the Department of War. See, you got to keep you, you got to keep up with the terms Swanson, I love you, man, I love you, and I love you the point you're going to make, but man, yeah, keep up.
Speaker 5: In fact, I have seen statements that one outlet put out so that these new policies effectively criminalize doing real journalism if you sign on to it and they just refuse to do it. What does this mean, Well, the one thing that has happened is that the whole new group of people have taken the replace of these mainstream are called legacy outlets, the so called independent conservatives, not Fox News, not people like Newsmax. Here they are the Gateway Pundit, the National Pulse, Human events podcasters such as Tim Poole are now going to be the main reporters for the Pentagon, the Just News website, turning Point usas Frontlines, and the my Pilicios, Mike Lundo's outlet, Gone Associate Press, Gone Routers.
Speaker 6: And so forth.
Speaker 5: Basically you know which routers are associated press, they basically you know or what newspapers across the country republish. Uh So, according to the Pentagon, this is a great victory. According to Penamon spokesman Sean Purnell, which he posted on x, these are independent journalists and they are now communities to circumvate, circumvent the lives of the mainstream media and get real news directly to the American people. Again, this is not going to be real journalism. This is going to be the messages the Pentagon wants to give these people and then they repeat them, and this is going to be called real news directly to the American people. So why I see this as two things. One, We're not going to get as good information about the National Security State Indepentagon with these rules because these new people at the front of access are not going to be able to do the type of journalism that had been done in the past with these new rules.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Well, they're able, Mike, they're not willing. I really I feel it necessary to do commentary over this so that we don't get a copyright strike over the fact that you got this out as a short video. But I'm adding commentary here. It's not that they're not able, they're not willing. See they these guys, a lot of them, like Tim Poole's a comedian allegedly who has a pretty strong following in a platform. It's just about his alignment to this administration and the current regime that has granted him this greater access. And that's why. And in fact I put in an application to get one of those press passes. They opened it up to everybody supposedly, but of course only took in and accepted applications from people that were preapproved that they knew we're going to be nothing but friendly, forgiving, and obedient. That's why Tim Poole is there as opposed to the Associated Press, who was famously banned before this new regime laid out these new rules. Okay, and that's where we're at, Mike. But I love this because Mike has showing us the surprise of other people who are not thinking on the level that I am, where I'm a little crazy. I see these things in a much deeper way. And some people say I go too far, But I got to tell you, I love this because it gives me an idea of what the more sane contemporary of mine might think about this. And here we go. Yeah, it's sanitized, it's control, it's Trump. It's almost an oxymoron to say those three things in a row.
Speaker 5: Now they're willing to accept these new conditions. None of them, frankly, do real hard journalistic work about national security issues or the Pentagon anyway.
Speaker 4: But now they're going to.
Speaker 5: Be given more influence on the internet with this access.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the point. The primary source is now somebody who will challenge nothing because they don't just not do you know, deep research or deep in journalistic dives into the national security state. They do deep journalistic dives into nothing nothing. So because Tim Poole's not a journalist, like I said, he's allegedly a comedian for God's sake, so you know, and I say again allegedly because I don't know if he's funny, but you know, other people tell me he is.
Speaker 5: Which is their real game. That is the game of these people such as I'll just throw out Tim.
Speaker 4: Poole as one.
Speaker 5: Now, what I think to some this up make it very simple, is that they're changing the form of news content. For that's going to come out of these press conferences and from the Pentagon itself. The type of reporting is going to be as good. It's not gonna use journalistic and in fact, it's going to be essentially state propaganda. And that's a funny thing because these so called independent journalists are independent you know, commentators such as Tempoole and these others that that I listed, you know, they have been at the forefront of so called alternative media. And in fact, what this essentially means is that alternative media in the United States. Much of it is essentially state propaganda. So it's it's like a you know what, it's like what they say they are is not what they are. And this makes it absolutely obvious. I mean, it just does. So it's fascinating times the interesting development. And I wanted to talk about it with you again. If you want to know more about the real history of the Pentagon, the national security state and the origins of them and the military industrial Complex, read my book The War State, and I think you'll get a lot out of it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely true, Mike, and I appreciate you, man. I got to say, it is great to hear from you and to hear your perspective. But here's the reality of the media landscape. These people weren't alternative media to begin with, and I've been trying to explain that for years. They're not alternative, they're not independent. They're fully well funded and supported by massive donations and corporations and stuff. I mean, you know, the independent touch Charlie Kirk. Even we saw recently with the text that came out right that said, you know what, I'm going to lose two million dollars worth of donor here I might have to change my position on Israel based on that these guys are are paid for propagandas and they've been positioned, just like Tucker Carlson, who I'm going to get to next in the next segment. You know, they've been positioned to be sold to people as independent. Look, you don't like the corporate media, of course you don't. They've been selling you crap for years. They've been you know, race baiting, They've been you know, rage baiting. They have been absolutely selling you the propaganda while you ignore the real story that's happening all around you. They've been selling you the garbage to argue with your neighbor over as opposed to getting at the real issues that are affecting all of us and really turning our ire against the greater corporations that are pinning us down, Big Tech that is ruling us and monetizing us and utilizing us in every which way possible until they can get hold of us into the prison industrial complex and monetize our flesh and blood directly. And that is what we are chattle to these people. I mean, it's just the way it is. Chattle and cattle. And unfortunately they've sold these guys an idea based on a template that people like myself and some others laid out many years ago by saying, you know what, we're going to be completely independent. We're going to study these things on our own. On occasion when we can pull it off, we're going to send our own people in to go examine things directly. We're going to actually go ahead and you know, call up places and find out information from real sources as best we can and tell you where they're bsing you. And you're right, you know the Reuters and you keep saying ruders with Reuters and what do you call it? The Associated Press? You know they are the recopied and you know, the copy and paste all across the place, and what they were doing, like say with the Sinclair Network, was a little bit of a little bit of Reuter's a little a little bit more of the AP. Here's your right wing propaganda, and then we'll splatter it across all of the corporate stations because every one of them, at the end of the day doesn't actually have a predisposed political agenda. Like everybody said, oh it's the left wing media, It's not the left wing media. It's the establishment media, and the establishment media has now cloaked itself in the independent sheep's clothing, if you will, and there's still the same wolf, much like Tucker Carlson, who I'm gonna get.
Speaker 6: To the effect.
Speaker 1: Composition Chilly dot com.
Speaker 7: Yo Yo, This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by wolfh Street Window and you are listening to the o'chile effect.
Speaker 2: Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 8: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information from the War State dot Com Shelley dot com Radio network, go ahead, call.
Speaker 9: It about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 9: Tony Baker's wild claim oswal girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Barrie answer weapons?
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 9: But okay, on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now has a real effort on the DFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at AOL dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. It is very baker in her own words.
Speaker 10: Thank you for all the great information revelation through conversation.
Speaker 11: This poison in the water and the captious in the air, and the sadist part about it is the out of the coucre this poison in the water and the captures in the air with the saddest water bottle in this world.
Speaker 10: Oh Chili dot com, revelation through conversation, conversation.
Speaker 12: What the effect if youse express my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com.
Speaker 2: Do not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot com or job Chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 1: Thank you, O Chili dot Com.
Speaker 2: Segment number two of the o'celli Effect news snaffoo or snaffoo news, depending on how you want to call it. It is what it is. Anyway, Let's move forward. You know scenario hypothetical. You discover your neighbors either Funtes or Carlson. A. These are my questions. A. How fast do you arrange to move your family a safe distance away. B How long before Israel needs a preemptive strike because Tucker and Nick are less than two years from possessing nukes. See, do you finally commit to siding with the warts and all element in modern trump is formerly known as the Republican Party or side against it with something that makes sense, which also automatically means no woke and post woke American democratic ridiculousness. These are big questions, big questions in my mind, but they keep getting asked because Tucker Carlson did a major, like over two hour interview. I think with guess what the groyper himself, you know, the guy they're not supposed to blame for Charlie Kirk's murder because he, you know, the guy who actually shot him, wasn't doing the groper memes thing. And oh, by the way, the trial has not yet commenced, but I guess we'll find out what the real motive is soon, maybe if this kid ever bothers to explain himself as Tyler whoever and whatever. But in the meantime, Tucker Carlson interviewed, legitimately, platformed, and uplifted both himself and Nick Fouent has back into the political conversation and the discourse once again, the social discourse about what's right and wrong in our society and what's right and wrong in the left and right paradigm. But also, you know, I think I'll come up with a prize if somebody can help me begin to make a vincent case that this isn't a simply well planned pr uplift for both of them to raise money for the Groyper Army and solidify Tucker as the all media three point one hero they've been selling him. As you know, here we go another example of a guy who's been all over the corporate media. Okay, and I do mean that he has been you know, useful to the left right paradigm on everywhere from MSNBC to Fox News, et cetera, gotten paid well, and even you know, helped out the alt media as of late, and some people that used to seek out alternative news and things that weren't all about the left and right spin of it all are even starting to side with this is great. Tucker Carlson has joined us. He now broadcasts on X and dude, he still ain't you you you the independent guy who does your little X show or whatever goes on rumble and has your friends listen. He's still not you. He was well funded, well founded, and well feathered in his nest over there, number one, by his own money, probably by that Swanson TV dinner money. No relation to Mike Swanson, but you know the Swanson TV dinner money that he was a part of the family of, and then also given all sorts of media benefits where he was automatically placed in a position of profiting and benefiting and having a high profile everywhere. Okay, so who is this? You know? Who is the Groper Army. By the way, there are a group of white Christian nationalists who are followers, fans, or associates of American far right figure and content creator Nick Fuentes. The name is partially inspired by a variant of Pepe the Frog, but there is a great deal of nuance absent in the definition that is going directly into my show notes. Okay, and since the content creator who has been inserted into the left right paradigm in every angle possible, he has been platformed and highly paid to infect nearly every ideological corner in American political discourse. Currently on his own branded platform today. He has a long history of being employed by guess who everyone, okay, and I mean it everyone from MSNBC, you know, the great Democrat DNC whatever they say, whatever it is, where they describe it as, you know, a Democrat only operation, even though they strangely made sure to sell you Trump on a twenty four to seven basis for the past decade. You know, they sold them to you as the anti hero, the bad guy, you know what I mean, That's just who he was for a decade on MSNBC. True, and they are the let's make the ridiculous Democrat claims and let's just you know, point to stupidity constantly and let's just see we can legitimize that. Of course they do that on MSNBC, and they've lost ratings for it, and Fox had its strong followers because until those people die, they're probably going to stay with Fox News. Even if they show up and tell them the Easter bunnies real, it'll be okay. But anyway, in other allegedly alt media news, what's going on with panic attack Jones over there? You know he's screaming about right now, if I go to X and I open it up because I saw it earlier. You know, he's talking about the Red Green Alliance and be afraid he's got an emergency broadcast going on. So I'm sure that you know, panic attack Jones is still in business. By the way, even with a billion dollar lean against him, his two pronged, now big tech backed propaganda machine is still out there. So info Wars ahs and the Alex Jones channel dual channel on x dual channels everywhere. Doesn't matter how many times you ban him on YouTube or whatever or Facebook kick him off again. He's got all the big check in his pocket he needs anyway. Right now, as I speak, he's doing a Red Green Alliance emergency broadcast, which actually I had to look up because I didn't know what the hell it was serious. I'm like, oh, what fear porn does Alex have running today? I can always just check on Twitter and it'll push it to the top of my feet, So no problem checking in with him without having to bother listening to him anyway. He reigns supreme as his emergency broadcasts about the Red Green Alliance, you know flow and I had to find out what that was. So the Red Green Alliance, according to an AI overview because I actually went to you know, one of the search engines and just put it in there, and they gave me even though I didn't ask for it. An AI overview. It can refer to two distinct concepts. A political alliance between left wing parties and environmentalists as seen in Denmark and Germany. Clearly, that's not what Alex is going to an emergency broadcast for. So what is the next part of the definition, or a more controversial and ideological alliance between ready political Islam and the radical left. Okay, I'm thinking that's what Alex's emergency Red Green Alliance broadcast is about. And I'm thinking he was triggered by the fact that Mandanni won in New York City. That's what I'm thinking, and I'm not bothering to tune him in to find out. I'm really not because I don't care. And somebody's going to make crazy clips about it tomorrow anyway, so I'll check that out anyhow. The first is a mainstream political coalition focused on social and environmental issues, while the second is an emerging strategic partnership against the United States and its allies, often using anti globalization and anti imperialism frames. So what does that mean for Alex Jones. He's not going to side with the Red Green Alliance. You can't. I mean that's Islam in the left. I mean he can't possibly side with that. But does that mean that he's siding with let's see, against the United States and its allies, often using now here's the thing, siding against the United States and its allies. No, No, Alex would not do that. But anti globalism and anti imperialism frames, you know, I thought that's what his brand was built on. I must have misunderstood those couple of years. I did listen to AJ because I guess that makes you pro imperialism and pro globalism or pro globalists, which some people tell me is just you know what code for the juice, you know, like OJ, Like no, not OJ, the guys with the little hats. Okay anyway, Sir David Beckham soccer star is knighted. Because this comes from the AP Afternoon Wire headlines from yesterday, I found this an interesting scatter of news. Sir David beckhams soccer star is knighted by King Charles Third for services to sport and charity. Medieval tower collapse worker dies after eleven hours trapped within partially collapsed medieval tower in Rome. Oh bit Mona Zayed, who helped shape the AP's Middle East coverage in the nineteen eighties and nineties, dies at age sixty five. Harvard explosion. Two Massachusetts men have been arrested in the weekend explosions at Harvard Medical School. FBI says, you know, I wonder who would want to blow up Harvard? You think that's right or left wing violence? By chance, maybe it isn't a wing at all. Maybe they're just pissed off because they realized they paid Harvard a lot of money for a worthless piece of paper. Maybe not. I guess we'll have to see grand slam. Denny's to be acquitted and taken private in a new deal valued at six hundred and twenty million dollars. Climate pets contribute to the greenhouse gases like us. Here's how to reduce their carbon pawprint and watch Christmas harvest begins in Germany, where some say decorating trees began. That's the AP's wire for now, But also, guess what Dick Cheney's dead. Darth Cheney's gone, Did the world get a little bit lighter and brighter today because of that. You let me know. But anyway, from the rundown and I'll go to JP Satilly's News vandal rundown really fast and grab the headlines that I wanted to over the past couple of days, just to point out the overall thing that's going on in the country. Bomb threats in New Jersey and Trump warnings for California mark election Day. That was yesterday's big headline. A true expert knows what they don't. That's another headline. That one comes from Zokolow Public Square. Okay, anyway, from Technology review dot com. It's never been easier to be a conspiracy theorist. Damn it, Technology Review dot com. You need to talk to me. It's not that easy. Venezuela strikes fall short of triggering legal limits. White House says, Oh, by the way, we are still blowing up boats well now in the Pacific, but the Caribbean as well. And here's what I'm actually concerned about. The notable, the obvious, visible moving of military assets in place almost looks like we're getting ready to invade somebody in Central or South America, or maybe multiple targets. Is the new war on terror to be conducted in South and Central America. And oh, by the way, NBC in the past twenty four hours leaked a report because they were still able to get a source in the Pentagon anyway, that told them that plans for literal strikes in Mexico might be on the board right now and being arranged. Why is that happening, Well, you know, if you're going to actually attack drug cartels, you might as well go to where they actually are too, while you're conducting these otherwise strange raids of Venezuelan fishing boats with three degrees of separation in your proof chain. Anyway, idiot media ignores forty years of history to pretend Trump attacks on cartels are unprecedented. Okay, so I'm gonna pause there because this comes from the Federalist dot Com And I got to say, good point. Why because it's not so unprecedented. We have constantly illegally done extrajudicial executions of individuals, occasionally American citizens, but foreign nationals. Nothing unusual there without declar of war. So what would that be, Well, probably not much. Because again, Dick Cheney just died at the age of eighty four, and this from the New Republic dot com. Dick Cheney dies at eighty four, unfortunately not at the Hague. What they're suggesting is that this guy would be guilty of war crimes as well as well as a whole bunch of other people in our past left right, Kiss my ass. They're on both sides of the aisle, including Barack Obama's execution of American citizens with drone strikes. Oh, I know, we forgot about that because war on terror? Right? Any who do process like Trump invented violating that. Okay, get real and grow up. Cheney, architect of endless war, helped kill our faith in leaders that according to let's see Responsible Statecraft dot org. These are the headlines still from the rundown. By the way, in case you just tuned in, Israel rocked by scan as top military lawyer resigns, goes missing, is found and then thrown into jail. Israeli military's ex top lawyer arrested over leak a video allegedly showing Palestinian detainee abuse. That according to the BBC, and that was the ap in the above headline before that regarding you know, the military leader who was lost found and then thrown in prison. Anyway, Let's see Israeli soldiers defend torturing Palestinian prisoners, saying they deserve thanks. Here's the only forty seconds of Fox News covering Trump not knowing who he pardoned. Okay, that is an interesting story that came out of the sixty minutes thing earlier. Okay, why do I say that? Because the guy basically he had recently pardoned the guy from Binance, right, and the guy from Binance was a crypto guy, and the crypto guy is involved with the Trump kids and the stupid Trump coin that people buy now and does nothing for anybody except gives you points of influence, so you can go meet with Donald Trump at some point, like if you buy enough coins, you can sit down at Mari a Lago. Probably nobody listening to this show has the amount of money you need to invest. But let's just say you're a drug trafficker, you know where some of your money is, and you're in prison. You can theoretically go ahead and buy enough Trump coins to get your lawyer to have a face to face with Trump at Mara a Lago during one of these crypto parties. Because that's something that goes on right now in broad daylight. And here's the thing. It has happened already. There's about five, five or six incidents here among the many pardons that are not being publicized by any part of the lamestream media, regardless of whether they're supposed to be as opposition or his ally. Nobody's talking about most of them, but they were willing to talk about the Biden's head guy. So during the sixty minutes interview, he's asked at some point about why did you pardon that guy? And what does Trump do? He very anxiously and almost mischievously, and I almost got to feel bad for him. Here goes you ready for this? You're ready for this? I don't know who the guy is now. He was so anxious to get that and so worked up about the brilliant answer he was gonna give I. This is just the way I interpret it that he went ready, ready, ready, kind of like a magician doing a trick in front of people for the first time, a kid, right when they're actually going to pull off a trick that looks almost impossible to pull off. Ready, you're ready, ready, I'm gonna do a trick. Ready, ready, Ready, I don't know who the guy is. Uh, you can't get me, no, gotcha. The funny part is he's so anxious to do that that he doesn't realize that either, you have just blatantly lied to everybody. Because the guy who's literally respon for making you a true billionaire and for making sure that your two sons are in that business and gonna be billionaires, that guy directly, who is also in a weird way tied to the CBS deal where you know, Trump got a little chump change out of him, but really, you know, his allies who gave him that chump change willingly and a few other little payments. They got to buy a billion dollar corporation for a discount price, so they got discount billions on billions, and you know what, well worth the price of admission on that one. And all of this tied together in an interesting way where he's sanitizing the media, way beyond the Pentagon thing that Mike was talking about. But still here we go, and he they actually minted him as a billionaire. Well, here's the funny part. He was supposed to go to prison for some of his fraud and money laundering and stuff. Trump pardon them. Now he's claiming he doesn't know who he is, So tell me something. Does he not know who the guy is that may his family true millionaires, all of them, or at least him and his sons. I mean, Jared's got another thing going on, and I guess Ivanka's, you know, along for that ride. Plus she got her beneficial copyrights and you know, intellectual property registrations in China that she can rely on. But outside of that, I mean, it's too funny. So he either doesn't know who made him a billionaire, doesn't know who he pardoned at all, which, by the way, wasn't that his complaint about Biden the auto pen did it? He doesn't even know what the autopen was signing on his bad blah blah. Well, do you not know what you signed? Or are you just flat out lying to us? Because that's the only two choices I've got. Either you're incapable of remembering who made you a billionaire, and you're incapable of who made your entire family flush with cash. And I guarantee, when we dig hard enough, there's a good reason how this all ties together with truth social and how that became a valuable company and people buyings and that and then buying the bs coin of Trump coin. You know, it's like buying collectible baseball cards and then saying I have the largest baseball card collection, so I deserve to come to the convention, and people are buying influence with this in broad daylight. It's all good, Okay, If that's all good. Now I go back to the question again. You don't want to answer it. And at the end, at the very end of the interview, and they snip this off of the so called complete interview on YouTube, and they obviously didn't er it, he says to the reporter when she presses him a second time on why did you pardon the BYDNDS guy? Second time she presses him and he goes, well, I don't really have to let you ask this question. I'm being nice and I'm letting you ask a question, but I don't really have to. And you know what, I definitely don't have to let you ask this question. And now I'm not going to answer that question. But I'm a nice guy who let you do that. I'm letting you ask me, you know, a couple of questions on the way out, and I didn't have to stop and wait for you. I could have just left. And then she tries to ask him another question. He deflects again, and then she inexplicably goes, thank you, mister President, and walks away. Does anybody think for a second that Barry Wise, the recent lawsuit, the fact that, you know, maybe the final purchase, you know, all the final purchase arrangements might not be entirely made, or the recent Rickety merger with another company making this thing a super huge media corporation once again, but now with direct influence from the Trump administrator, you think that that has anything to do with the fact that this loan reporter can sit there and not really ask a question but behave like she did. Sure, and then even in the uncut interview, they don't publish that part. How funny is that? I don't know, I'm running out of sense of humor here, even though everything is a joke, I don't.
Speaker 13: In Denial secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them. Using new files.
Speaker 7: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical force.
Speaker 3: Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 2: This is James Corbin at corner Report dot com and you're listening to the Olly Affected Olly dot Com dot com Radio network.
Speaker 1: O Chilly dot Com.
Speaker 13: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert Operations Center, still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 14: Forces with a curs bolted plastic no sulkn path Governments, Thanks gollaments tanks, Fine, thanks the paper.
Speaker 4: I don't know what day are talking about.
Speaker 13: Oh no, no know what demining on.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they talk about.
Speaker 14: The government's Thanks thanks, thanks, thanks thanks tank tanks.
Speaker 10: By back on Revelation Through Conversation, The.
Speaker 8: War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 1: For more information, The War State.
Speaker 8: Dot com dot com radio.
Speaker 14: Net funder roll of brass l Bulls Beast smash fire flows through every paint form.
Speaker 6: At least the pain.
Speaker 14: Crazy Bulls.
Speaker 2: Dot com radio.
Speaker 5: Devolition shot through cons say shine here it all.
Speaker 6: Shell a fact Lly through Spring thru.
Speaker 1: You are the effect. Get ready, get ready for.
Speaker 2: So a couple of glitches aside, Let's do the final segment of the Wednesday Night o' kelly here on ocelly dot com radio. So I know you're catching this podcast later, and if you stuck with it this long, thank you. I hope you'll consider it making a contribution to the o'cell effect. At O'Kelly dot com. The PayPal address that goes to Lunurosa Candles is the only one I've got that works right now, and I appreciate you because I'm getting ready for a trip to Dallas. But before we get there, a couple more headlines, how about that? Okay, just going to the AP if you will once again the Afternoon Wire. Uh, let's look at it. Trump may become the face of economic discontent a year after such worries helped him win Big No kidding Judge and Komy Case scolds prosecutors as he orders them to produce records from probe Jacob Frye fends off Democratic Socialists challenge to win third term as Minneapolis mayor. Oh there you go. There was a fending off of the Democratic Socialist in Minneapolis. I guess that city's changed a little. By the way, there was this massive plane crash near Louisville, you know, of a UPS plane, and now the APS paying attention to that UPS distribution and hub and Louisville has three hundred flights per day what to know. Also in the watch section, UPS cargo plane with three a board explodes on takeoff at Louisville Airport, igniting huge fire. That was the thing that now has prompted many a news agency to start paying attention to. Hey, some of those planes over our head that are in the skies where air traffic controllers are kind of exhausted because they're showing up and not being paid and other people are staying home and sticking them with long shifts. You know those guys, Yeah, they also are responsible for these UPS planes because you know, you got to get your packages out and when Amazon's not utilizing the post office as a sort of supplementary addition to their delivery system, you know, because that's why you don't want to get rid of the post office. You'll lose your Amazon on prime folks. Anyway, And in a time when food stamps is now not showing up at the grocery stores, which is changing their economic outlook for the next week or two for sure. Yeah, look out for what's above your head. Anyway. Related coverage, Mexico's Steinbaum speaks out and presses charges after street harassment. Now I'm not sure what that's about, but there was a Mexican mayor killed during Day of the Dead celebrations. By the way, that's the thing that goes on down there around the time of Halloween here. Anyway, nobody pays attention to that because apparently we're drawing up plans to bomb Mexico, according to NBC reports as of late anyway, we got World Cup hype, World Cup hype, World Cup hype. Why does that sound strange? All right? Anyway? In photos section on the AP two day high and peruse Andy's villagers carry out centuries old work of collecting salt and lots of other stuff. Military response, Japan sends troops to northern region to help stop bear attacks after a record number of casualties. Old memento's centuries old capsule found at a Utah church evokes memories of a now fleeting japan town. Wow, look up, what do spot November's supermoon tonight. Okay, how to spot November super moon tonight? I guess we have a supermoon tonight. Injured sea turtles swim Shady returns to the ocean after recovery. Yeah, apparently somebody rescued the turtle. They've named swim Shady. Anyway, Munich's famous river has vanished after a cleanup, Surfers hope it will return soon. Germany's famous river surfing wave in Munich has disappeared, leaving Bavarian surfers high and drive for the first time in decades. After the city conducted its annual draining last week clean the river, the wave never returned. It's unclear why, but the mayor's office says surfers are working with the building department to figure out how to restore it. German surfers are working with the building department and the government to figure out how to bring back the wave. That's an interesting story. But do we have time for it? Na? Not really And do you care? Probably not unless you're in Germany. And if you're in Germany, look gutentg But anyway, if you're not in Germany and you're going to be somewhere near Dallas, or if you want to attend online. I'll be the MC for the November and Dallas Lancer Conference November twenty first to the twenty third. That is only sixteen days away from the day I'm talking to you, and I will be at the Fairmont Dallas Hotel, seventeen seventeen North ackerd Street, Dallas, Texas. If you want to show up there yourself. But if I was you, I would go to Assassination Conference dot com. That's Assassination Conference all one word dot com. Sign up and use the code o'celly ten that's o'celly my name, and one zero for ten percent off your tickets whether you're attending virtually or in person, you know. And I'm going to do a Lives Myths panel at least that's the plan at the event, as well as b the MC for the majority of the event. So hopefully in between running security, a sales table, and trying to maybe go and eat and do something every once in a while for myself if I can afford it, that's what I'll be up to. And like I say, if you make any contributions that's going to go toward that effort. But November in Dallas, the Lancer Conference is occurring November twenty one to twenty three this month, and like I say, sign up at Assassination conference dot com and use the code o'celly ten to get ten percent off. Also, this hotel, this Fairmont Dallas Hotel, is supposed to be really nice, got a good coffee joint, I'm told, and has pretty easy access to Daley Plaza. Like I might be able to even take that little train over or walk to Dally Plaza. I'm not sure, cause you know, the logistics in Dallas. Look, I'm not entirely familiar, but I am told that, and I'm going to try and make at least one trip over there. So if you want to join me for a little bit of a tour of dally Plaza, perhaps on the twenty second when they do the Moment of Silence around lunchtime there, or maybe at another time depending. I mean, I was thinking about taking a night trip over to Daley Plaza because even though you're not really supposed to wander through there at night, it's kind of fun and you know, and you don't get as harassed by the guys who are running up to you, trying to tell you all kind of conspiracy gobbledygook and sell you and overpriced newspaper they've been printing for the past thirty years with only minor variations, and they start trying to say, do you know this, do you know about this guy? Do you know what happened on exactly this spot right here? And they're doing that because they finally decided to take the homeless guys that were doing it independently and bring them into the fold. There. But again, I'll be in Dallas November twenty first to the twenty third. I'll be traveling on the nineteenth, I think, but November twenty one to twenty three will be the Lancer Conference. Oh and also, if you sign up at Assassinationconference dot com, I am told there is an extra entire day of virtual presentations pre recorded presentations that will be available online at Assassination Conference dot com, so you know you're ten percent off could buy you four days worth the conference, even if you can only attend three of them in person. And Friday, Saturday and Sunday is when I'll be there in Dallas for sure. I suspect I might leave Monday morning to get the hell back here, but I don't know for certain. So if you're around on Friday, Saturday or Sunday and you're near North Ackert Street which is acakar d excuse me street, and that's the Fairmount Dallas Hotel, look me up. I'll be glad to say hello, shake your hand, and who knows. If I got a few things left to give away, I'll give you something for free, just for showing up. So November in Dallas, Lancer Conference November twenty first to the twenty third, coming up in just some days from now, sixteen to be precise. As I speak, I believe that many days from now, but I'll be leaving in about two weeks to get on the road. So there you have it. So between that, the news the headache, I've given you the food for thought. Hopefully, Tucker Carlson and AJ hopefully you'll just skip over that and not let your YouTube algorithm run your life. Plus, I want to thank Mike Swanson for giving me that piece of audio to add into the news show because it is a much needed perspective and we're gonna do those in the future where I'm going to drop in some more audio from Mike as he releases it, and perhaps I'll make less commentary next time. We'll see how he and everybody else feels about it. But I just played it on the show, to hell with it. If I can't get Mike to show up and connect with me live, then I'll do pre records with Mike. That's fine by me. And look, we'll have Larry Hancock on again, I think one more time before the conference, and we'll also see if we can get that special done on Friday, where I plan to run it at five pm Eastern and have special connections for everybody on that day, so we can get it done and give you a special pregame show sort of for the JFK Assassination the conference there in Dallas, the Lance conference. So there you go one more time Assassinationconference dot com and use the code ocelly ten or o'celly my name one zero all together and you will get a ten percent discount. So with that in mind, I appreciate you no matter who you are, where you are, when you are, I am merely o'ceelly. You can be the effect