Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour of the show is brought to you by the Magic Watch Party.
Speaker 2: This coming. What is it, Todd? What night Taco? This Saturday.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be out starting at four point thirty Tom's Watch Bar. If you haven't been there, it's that badass new looking building on eye edrive that has the big Have you seen the video wall on this thing?
Speaker 2: No, it's it's tremendous. Yeah, it's really cool.
Speaker 1: So uh Tom's Watch Bar rooftop Bar over one hundred and fifty or one hundred and fifty plus TVs. You're gonna have a drink specials food spedials out there watching the Magic Game.
Speaker 2: Be a good time. You're playing Utah Saturday afternoon. Are you gonna bring some b w O goodies? Yes?
Speaker 1: I will, I'll bring god I gotta remember that BWO stickers and if we have any koozies left, it's slimmed in on on those right now. I'll grab some of those as well. Again, Tom's Watch Bar. This Saturday starting at four point thirty. Come out and join me.
Speaker 2: Watch the magic game.
Speaker 3: All right, let's begin in Vallejo, California at the Salilano Winderman Leadership Academy that they're going to be closed until further notice. Sounds like this is one of those gifted or magnet schools Taco for very bright students. Yeah, they're going to have to be holding classes at alternate sites after the facility no longer has any power due to the fact that copper thieves ripped open the walls and stole all of the copper leading to the breakers and whatnot.
Speaker 4: On further examination, we discovered someone had broken in and has stripped all our copper wiring out of the breakers, essentially leaving the campus dark. We're not flushed with a bunch of money to all of a sudden replace you know, thousands of feet of wiring copper wiring. Right now, we have an estimate of it'll be somewhere between one hundred and fifty to two hundred and fifty thousand dollars just to get this campus back up.
Speaker 1: Okay, that amount of money one hundred and fifty to two on it, right, and the people that you.
Speaker 2: Know scrapped it off.
Speaker 1: Probably only got let's say fifty thousand dollars worth of cash if that, and they did that much damage pad not only the copprass beer replaced the walls and stuff.
Speaker 2: They ripped other walls.
Speaker 1: Man, I wonder if they took any chocolate milks from the Oh those things are good, those chocolate milks.
Speaker 2: A little carton then you could stomp on them, And yeah, we did.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you that next. If you got to stomp the carton. Oh yeah, if you fold the top angle that that first time I heard that, I lost it. I don't think they do that anymore. You code read if someone doesn't, don't do that. No, dead serious, I am being very serious. Yeah, just like you know days of glenders Junior High, where we'd walk in and it was in there huffing a sig when you walked in that bathroom.
Speaker 2: If you didn't say cool, you'd get your ass kicked.
Speaker 1: But you know because then if so if the door opened and somebody didn't say cool, it was a teacher. So you'd be in there and you hear this, everybody throwing SIGs out like nothing.
Speaker 3: No one smelled anything when they walked in. Yeah, no lingering smoking the air.
Speaker 1: Nah, got kids still blowing smoke rings as the dean walks in.
Speaker 2: And for those of you who might have you, did he say junior high school? Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, smoking in the boys room in junior high I remember the first time I saw it. I walked in there with my soccer jersey.
Speaker 2: On, and hey, you want to learn to smoke?
Speaker 3: Body?
Speaker 2: I already knew how.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, so I've been sitting in there burning on my soccer jersey. Yeah, that would have been a real bust if the dean grabbed a soccer player for smoking there. But you know my point was times have changed, not doing that in the Glenridge Middle.
Speaker 2: Now now you're vaping in there.
Speaker 3: I don't know did I touch speaking of copper wiring, did I ever tell you that I was headed down south to visit family.
Speaker 2: I was. I don't know if it's ninety five or the turnpike.
Speaker 3: This flatbed truck goes by and it's got like seven giant spools of copper wiring on it, And I remember thinking to myself, I'm like, dude, I think you'd be safe for driving a Brinks truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these days.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he's got an armed guard in the passenger seat.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, pat, because otherwise.
Speaker 1: Look, if you're that driver when you pull into the truck, stop just to even if it's just for a shower or something to eat, you're you're done.
Speaker 2: My other thought was, why isn't it covered over? At least it was just on the spools sitting on the back of the truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point too. May you know why, because I remember my truck in days A lot of time we didn't like covering stuff up because it slowed down the aerodynamics. Yeah, and gas mileage.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got a headline of the week contender to put into the mix.
Speaker 2: Oh, shoot, hold on all right, headline of the week, I'm ready to write.
Speaker 3: Nineteen year old Georgia healthcare worker arrested after allegedly twrking on head of person with disabilities, then posting video to.
Speaker 1: TikTok Okay, hold on, I have a nineteen year old? What kind of workers? Georgia healthcare worker arrested after allegedly torking on the head of a person with disabilities and then posting the video to TikTok that would be Lucretia Cormasa Coiyan twirking on what special on the head of a person with disabilities?
Speaker 2: Disabilities? Apparently it was a male patient who was sitting in a chair like a wheelchair. No, it says just a chair.
Speaker 3: The uh now investigation revealed that they uncovered some other footage of the same woman and a friend of hers doing something similar to another patient that was in a bathtub.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, question, I'm just playing Devil's advocate here. What she's doing is completely wrong, uncalled for.
Speaker 2: Did you see video? Did this person really enjoy it? I did not see the video.
Speaker 3: I haven't been If one of you want to try to sleuth this out, I wasn't able to locate.
Speaker 1: It because I'm trying to think if the person might be like, this is awesome. This is my trip to the strip club that I'm not going to get a make.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: It was Something tells me that probably wasn't the situation.
Speaker 2: Healthcare worker twerking, that's exactly who you want taking care of your loved one who has disabilities. On top of it, around the clock care. Nice job. Lucretia's so wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm still Google searching a patient of course you are no, because if I if I'm the lawyer. Okay, you walk into law offices of Bob and Bob, Right, I've gotta find.
Speaker 2: Another associates, Yes, LLC and UH and you.
Speaker 3: Walk in and the first can a lawyer be a limited liability corporation?
Speaker 2: Of course, I'm just tossing my eyes on no. But you walk in.
Speaker 1: The first thing I'm doing is your possible representative is looking to see if there's even an inkling of a smile on the patient's face.
Speaker 2: If there is, it's working, Oh, I thank you. What is that?
Speaker 1: The associates Bob and Bob and associates LLC, fload of man, fload of man's fload. Man's got to be a flowing man.
Speaker 2: He's gotten to be a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Florida man's been popping up in north central Florida this week. We had a Marion County situation earlier to report on. This time we go to Sumter County in Wildwood, where twenty nine year old Occavius Chandler has been arrested for blooney battery. What baloney battery? Apparently, he whipped the baloney sandwich at his roommate while they were arguing about video games. The battered individual told police he was trying to sleep and took his PS five back from Occavius's bedroom because he was quote being too loud while playing it. The sandwich hit him in the center of the chest and that was it. Police report said he had no visible injuries.
Speaker 2: How can you arrest?
Speaker 3: Here's why Occavius got charged with a felony because it's not his first run in with the law. He's been arrested multiple times for battery, including two other attacks that also involved video games. He got back in twenty twenty two he got upset and threatened a sixty year old man with a knife over a video game. Then a year later, he pleaded no contest after choking out his own sister during a fight that involved his gaming. He's now facing fresh charges for felony, battery and violating. He's also on probation. I have his story on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: So the probation is the one of the keys. Here's what you do. We're going from Bob and Bob associates.
Speaker 2: We're on the lawyer. Now I'm the judge.
Speaker 1: If I'm the judge, you got Alcavius in front of you, immediately. Your punishment is no more gaming, that's it, and no bloney sandwiches either.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, you gotta be Ariel Weeny.
Speaker 1: If somebody throws a bloney sandwich at you and you're calling the cops and reporting it, they hurt you.
Speaker 3: Sounds to me like there is probably more of a all beef that's been going on between these two for a while, I get, which is what I hope the baloney was made of.
Speaker 2: Is j r r