Speaker 1: My name is Jake Hudson, proud and free from the gray state of Mississippi. Mama's roots run deep in Alabama, clad Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 2: That's where I stayed. I love my Tuesday Tuesday. Maybe who I am? I'd name my own rhythm on my own.
Speaker 3: Kind of mind.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy for them on over kind.
Speaker 1: I got autism a d ah D two Asperger is o c D.
Speaker 2: I see the world truth, truth. Sometimes it's a storm through, sometimes it's clear sky. I'm staying tall. I hold my head high. I love my Tuesday. They made me who I am. I'm defend here, but I don't give a damn. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind. I'm crazy brought them on over kind. Some people try to change eight jee man, but they don't understand. I'm proud of who I am. Lord, I was made by your hand. I may be bipolar thought, I may run wild. There's a beauty in this heart of a child. I see the.
Speaker 4: World in color, color, never black and white white.
Speaker 2: I shine my truth in the southern night. I love my Tuesday Tuesday. They maybe who I am?
Speaker 1: I'm dead if he and that's my playing.
Speaker 2: I got my own rhythm, on my own kind of mind. I'm Jay because Walter Over.
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah, Mississippi Bond, Alabama rags.
Speaker 2: I'm living my life in my own way. I know who I am. They don't never hide. I'm crazy abottom one of a gun.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, what's up, guys? How is everybody doing? What is all? Guys? Happy New Year? I know I'm a little late for New Year's but the New Year's things four and thirty is four fifty three pm in the afternoon, and and do listen.
Speaker 5: To some stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm okay, but I'm here. Happy New Year, y'all. I just want to say that I really appreciate everybody that's been messaging me. Happy New Year. I know, I am. I had to deal with some things last night, but but you know, and and the one thing that I did is I deleted Discord. I will not be going back to Discord. I said this before, but I am done with Discord. I'm done with Discord. I am. I've had it with Discord.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I know people whom mhm.
Speaker 5: Y, But I'm doing okay. I Am.
Speaker 4: Let me get some wings out to people. Hold on leave way, yeah, yeah, but uh, what's up, guys? Yeah, mhm mm hmmm. No, I'm okay. Hey, benefits dude, Oh never mind, there's something that I.
Speaker 5: Never mind.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna talk about it. Huh, jib are you doing the show today? I know that's jib boy. Stop raising guys. Yeah yeah, I just sent you a link. Brother, I just sent you a link.
Speaker 3: Christophers here, what's happening big gay?
Speaker 4: I I blocked by B last night?
Speaker 3: Why what happened there?
Speaker 4: Derek sent me a line. Didn't tell me Ashley Cummins was going to be on the show.
Speaker 3: Are you and her not getting along?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That's some issues there. But do you have problem with Do you have problem with Lemmy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Because someone brought up about it was like, oh, they're gonna, they're gonna, they're gonna make it, make be Dlorable into a French puppet talking about when two K and Touchy. So I thought you guys had a problem.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, And as a matter of fact, uh, Granny has been very complementary of Lemmy here recently, and so they're working on.
Speaker 4: She said, she said that she's not doing any more pedal shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, and I've and I've always been neutral on that whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and also do you know the big secret what's that? Guess he's on super tips.
Speaker 3: I know that me and I am, and so is Granny. Who else.
Speaker 4: Somebody by the name of Jake Hudson.
Speaker 3: Oh well, good for you there, big guy. Are you gonna be able to catch them out though? Because I remember stripe stripe Yeah, yeah, that's good. That's what I so.
Speaker 4: I used that for my use that for my body of coffee and for my cofile.
Speaker 3: So okay, that's been working out good for you.
Speaker 4: It's been doing good.
Speaker 2: We made that.
Speaker 4: We made six bucks.
Speaker 3: Oh wonderful. Well, you know, you get three voices on there. If you need me to make you some voices, let me know.
Speaker 4: I really don't want to. I can't voices because, uh do you do you realize that I can't do the voices on I just have a text part of it. Oh you do? Okay, I can't you know I can't run audios up on my TAPA right.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. Yeah, yeah, you know I thought you had a computer now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by the problem is the computer cracked out that the laptop that I had, the laptop I had came broken it was broken when I got it. Oh goodness, it was it was only class light.
Speaker 3: Was the refurbished or something, No.
Speaker 4: It was just it was just given to me. It was a second hand computer. Okay, someone didn't want anymore, so they gave it to me. I'm sorry, but but here's the thing. By the way, I also got an Amazon an Amazon Alexa. Who are you? I have an Alexa?
Speaker 3: Now, oh there you go, Soude. See now you're doing better than me, because I've never even ever gotten one of those. But then again, they've never really appealed to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, hey, And also, so what is this new update that that that stream yard is now going to be in Bendie spoons and what Inbendable spoons.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything about that because we.
Speaker 4: Got a message saying that it's going to be putting their parent company is going to be merging to their parent company.
Speaker 3: Somebody else bought them, I guess. I guess at the wire somebody bought them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now yeah, they're being passed around like crazy. Yeah, this is like, this is like the fourth time in four years they've they've gone to a different place. Somebody else has bought them.
Speaker 4: Ye know, I've just I've just been like dealing with like I could discord out of my life.
Speaker 3: I really was getting to be a headache.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And by the way, I did guess what I did last night?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 4: I watched John Moonpie drop.
Speaker 3: Oh there you go. I went to sleep at a rounded. I helped Granny and two K a little bit. Yeah two K was too or not two K, but Granny was too drunk. I was like, I was like, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 4: Tayla was on my show last night. I was, but Kayla was and she was a little she was a little she was drinking barefoot wine.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But I wanted to say this, Chris, Yeah you are. I might need to be I might need to pay EV MUCKs.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't pay for it, but I can give you access. And you still have access.
Speaker 4: Yeah you it's still the ninety three huts and Jake Wood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should still have access to it.
Speaker 4: I took it all when I when I left.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, And I'll tell you that makes the EV mix is easy. With super tips, you can do an overlay and it just it just goes right there. You just have to put in one little link and it's so easy.
Speaker 4: Hey, can you help me with that please?
Speaker 3: Yeah, certainly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also now one of the things, now, one of the things Granny does with his that may be helpful to you is he has it automatically come up. I I I don't do that. I like to push the button so that I can control when it comes up. Or yeah, he has to do it automatically, all right.
Speaker 4: So the reason I'm asking about is because there's some people that don't want to use stream Yard. They don't like to use ev Bucks, and I need to keep the recordings, so I put them on the on my uh spreaker. Because Luke Krucia Hughes doesn't do stream Yard. We had issues getting her on that time.
Speaker 3: Oh really yeah, but any and seems to work okay for yeah, her, I have.
Speaker 4: I have restream already. Okay. By the way, they only giving you on the on the nineteen dollar one. They used to give you like five places. No one give me like three. You just pen three places.
Speaker 3: You know. I don't necessarily see that see that as a negative, because in all honesty, you want to center your audience to all go to one place instead of spreading them out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: I know some I know some people like being able to go to several different places. But you know, for me, I'm sitting over there, going you want to centralize your audience?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know number one, I want to ask this, what do you what do you think about? You know, dude, I watched last night. I had to sit there and watch. You know, I just am trying to get my life back and I had to cut a few things out of my life, including discord right, and I blocked to b YB. I took them out of my life.
Speaker 3: See, I've never been a fan of BYB, But have they Have they been mean to you in anyway?
Speaker 4: Every time I go on their shows, they're making fun of me.
Speaker 3: So, oh gotcha?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So, and I'm also thinking about being blocking.
Speaker 3: Surely why is that? It's surely been mean to you.
Speaker 4: He's given me the cold shoulder since Bob left TSN, I wasn't allowed to go back because he's because Bob was my biggest fan.
Speaker 3: Oh gotcha. Well, have you been on with Bob recently?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: The last time I've been on Bob Scott ruined it by by calling me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, they do that whenever somebody else gets attention. They want I'm sorry, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they they here's the thing. Here, here's the thing. We're the one. We're the ones that started the show, you know. I we were on every episode. I think Bobby still brings up the fact that I showed myself to him before.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, this was back in the day. But yeah, chances are he recorded it as well to use against you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Here here's the thing, you know, he Noel. I was on the show with Noel for an hour with the Jacob Waters and GP Oh wonderful, and she did well that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's good. Jacob is really good at making sure to kind of referee Noel because he knows when she gets to that point that she might do it, and he just goes, okay, no Weel, thanks for coming by, you know. So he he does a He does a good job of making sure to include her but also to realize something could go awry.
Speaker 4: We got a special guess in the back. Oh, hi, these here still setting myself up because you know me, I don't have a proper set up.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: How's it going? Guys? What's everybody doing on this?
Speaker 3: Chris?
Speaker 4: Can you take after the stream. Hey, can you before you go to bank, can you get a big favorite send that eating books.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I'll grab my laptop a little bit later and do that for.
Speaker 4: You, because there's people that don't want to use stream yord. They just want eating books.
Speaker 3: Ye. I've been telling people for a while that ev muks is kind of the way to go now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you nerds. You know that's what Pat Dixon uses. That's what a lot of people are using those ev muks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny. Everybody's been flocking around it this year. I've been using it for three years.
Speaker 4: Yeah. My friend was my friend, my friend. I'm a friend of Fat Ninja DM. He passed away a couple of years ago. He was actually one of the originators of He was just one of the original uses of ev muks.
Speaker 6: Oh, wonderful, Jake here, you have more friends than anybody I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. How are you doing, sweetheart?
Speaker 6: I'm doing good, darting.
Speaker 4: I'm not stressed out. I haven't been on anybody's show today.
Speaker 6: Just so you've been relaxing coolly now. I like that, cheeke, I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I've also been dealing with to do with stuff.
Speaker 6: We all are.
Speaker 4: By the way, I will say something. I I'm in a just in a black tea today.
Speaker 6: Oh the how handsome Jake you got up. I'm just wearing a tea.
Speaker 4: Uh. By the way, speaking of Osi.
Speaker 6: And I wear my scarf because it will mind a little hoodie.
Speaker 7: Do you mind if I just sit back and relax, You don't mind.
Speaker 4: We don't know. Hey. By the way, any rock tat love news gonna go over, Chris.
Speaker 3: Not not that I can think of. I haven't been really been paying attention because I've just been so busy and you know, just kind of worn out. So I've been taking a break from the rock news stuff. And I may end up doing something a little bit different here in the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: But by the way, Yes said that he can that I can use super tips with eving books. He'll help me set that up.
Speaker 6: Look at you, Look at you. I have to get my situations situated because I need to figure this all out.
Speaker 4: I guess, Chris, one day when we when we get it, we might need all the week. Over the week, you need to do a test stream so we could set some of this stuff up on stream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I may have some time on maybe Saturday, if that helps.
Speaker 4: All right. I know, I know you're busy. I know you got I know you got a full schedule. You got belly Bros. Benefits.
Speaker 3: You know I'm not on. I'm not on belly Bros. I just go and watch my friends over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, So Howard's on for three more years.
Speaker 6: That's what I heard. I'm not gonna lie. It just started to get good again recently, so I was like, oh, get it, Actually he did. I don't know. It's the kind of like nonsense that like the type of humor that I like, the real nonsense.
Speaker 4: Hey, I said, by the way, Oh how cool? And I said, and by the way, by the way, did I tell you that Franky everybody left? I was in the backstage Frankie showed up.
Speaker 6: Yes, And it would have been nice to talk to Frankie because I woke up this morning and there was snow outside. Do you think I had any clue that it was gonna snow yesterday?
Speaker 7: Do you think you told me be careful is gonna snow?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I gotta do. I literally have to do everything.
Speaker 4: Chris, Yes, sir, Did he have to deal with fire? Fire?
Speaker 3: What happened.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, you can't even believe what I've been dealing with. I moved into this house and when I bought it, the people that lived next door were nice family, but from what I understood, they were like townies. They'd been living here their whole lives. Right, the house didn't look very well kept, but we have like nice bushes that like the privacy trees and stuff.
Speaker 7: So I was like, all right, this works, and I never really had to see it much.
Speaker 6: Over the years, one by one the family slowly passed away, and then there was only one brother left, and he was not I don't want to say, my guess is in the best mental health or maybe a substance abuse problem. But he has been homeless because the house has been uninhabitable for probably ten years now.
Speaker 3: Oh no, yeah no.
Speaker 6: But and now he's come back every winter, and every winter it's kind of just he just needs a roof over his head. As long as he doesn't bother me. He lived there, I'm assuming it's still his house. You know, it's him. I recognize his face. So he had come back this winter. But the other neighbors, because the house next door to it on the other side sold and they were having none of this. So the police were getting called every single time he was inside the house. So he started getting upset and then there were like guns drawn at one point. Now, mind you, I've gone ten years back and forth with the town trying to get this house taken care of. We have gone through lawnmowers and landscapers who broke machinery trying to help us clean that yard. So it's just a nightmare. But we don't want to live next to like a neighbor, so we would up keep it as best as we could. Anyway, full story short, He's living there for the last couple of weeks and I guess he started a fire to stay warm. Yes, inside the house. Now mind you, the police had just come in boarded up the whole house. The house is on fire, it's boarded up just inside, and the rest is history. They had to try to get him out.
Speaker 3: Now you're the owner of the house, correct.
Speaker 6: Now that's the house next door that burnt to a cross. My house decided that I'm actually this wall that I'm up against.
Speaker 7: This whole sighting is melted, and.
Speaker 4: It was it was. It was messed up. The morning after what happened. I was doing it was it was twelve something one something am I get a I was alive on air and I got.
Speaker 6: Text me while the house is on fire. I'm like, Jake, what are you doing awake at this time?
Speaker 4: Oh god, you.
Speaker 3: Contacted the insurance company? Are they going to take care of that for you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: No, I haven't contacted my insurance company because I just contacted my mortgage company to find out who the hell my insurance company was, because I just kind of like sign papers every year and I never use my insurance, so this is my first time having to use it. Thank God, it's a major carrier, So I'm sure that's good.
Speaker 7: It's all stage. Jake, thank you for asking me.
Speaker 4: I knew it was okay.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 7: Yes, he was like, it's probably all state.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yeah, probably.
Speaker 4: Because here's because all of snakes. So that I heard this, I've been watching.
Speaker 3: That not today. Let me let me just be let me let me just be clear on this. I I have all stayed on a on a particular property. And the thing is that if there is like a natural disaster or something that helps with that, or that happens, like we ended up getting flooded. Yeah, so many claims. They decided not to help with that, but for an isolated insulent incident like that, Yeah, from what I understand, they're pretty good. So you should be okay. You should be okay, and should.
Speaker 7: I have No, here's my question.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I'm just like, I know, I'm just dumb broad, But like, why am I holding my insurance company and not the town who's supposed to ensure that effen lands that they've kept neglected for the last ten years and ignored that.
Speaker 7: I begged them to like tear down like.
Speaker 3: You would. You could have a lawsuit with that if that if the town owns that property, that is a possibility. But the you know the thing with that is every town, especially mine, has the big wigs over there are the lawyers, and they own a lot of that ship.
Speaker 6: No, this was it's such a freaking finagle thing because even when the cops, they know the family, so it was like they're townies, like I tell you, their towny. So it was like they felt bad. They're like, hey, what are you doing here? Come on, you can't be here, you know that. So and that's how I felt too, you know, So I just I wish we could have gotten him resources before it happened.
Speaker 3: The thing is that when it comes to a person with addiction issues, they are not going to get better unless they want to. You can, you can, yeah, you know. You take for instance, you know, I'm good friends with Granny as you know. Yes, and Granny is one of those guys that gets people in his chat and there and and I agree with them. You know, Granny you need a sober up and I agree. But but the thing is Granny is he's gonna have to make make the choice. Other people have made choices for him to go and you know, go into rehabs and all that stuff, and it doesn't.
Speaker 6: And it didn't work, Yeah, because it wasn't his decision exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: It ultimately has to be the addicts decision.
Speaker 6: Agreed.
Speaker 4: Give me one minute, guys, I'm just sending people Instagram.
Speaker 6: You go ahead into that, Jake. So yeah, it was just this happened and I was like, oh no, heck, like, I have so much going on right now.
Speaker 7: The last thing I need is more paperwork.
Speaker 4: So I just.
Speaker 3: And that paperwork is going to be a headache. But the thing is it'll only be about a week's worth of paperwork, which is really a week anyway.
Speaker 6: But that was me last year. I saved all my vacation dse and then I just used them like for the last two weeks except for one day. I worked one day. But honestly, like, I can't do that again. I need to like enjoy the summer. I need to go to Las Vegas. I need to just live life as it happens rather than just wait and then I have nothing to do for two weeks. I'm sitting home and I'm like, hey, Jake, you'll want to stream that. I don't love streaming with you, Jake, but this is like I should be on an island.
Speaker 3: I know the feeling. I'm scheduling myself a cruise here probably late spring, is when I'm thinking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you're still go ahead, babe.
Speaker 4: I just want to say that.
Speaker 6: To be okay, great, okay, So you sorry, you've crewed, You're fine, You've cruised before.
Speaker 3: I haven't been on a cruise and almost thirty years ever since I was sixteen was the last time I went on a cruise, So thirty years.
Speaker 6: Now, I've never been on one ever in my life. But I've taken a ferry.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're fun. They're fun. You got all these things that are happening on the boat. A lot of them are free. Some of the premium stuff isn't. But let's say you want to wake up.
Speaker 6: I don't drink alcohol.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 6: I don't know all my eyes are bigger than my stomach, even though you can't sound by looking at me. I don't need a buffet. I only need one meal a day. I don't need all this shenanigans all day meat. Yeah, So, like I really feel like this, Like cruisers are people for people who like excess, and I don't like access.
Speaker 3: I don't either, And that's not the reason why I go. It's it's mainly, you know, getting getting to go to the islands. But the thing I do like, however, are the restaurants. I do have to say I like that because you're like, you say, you get up at three o'clock in the morning and you're like, I want hot wings. You could go down to the cafeteria and they'll make you hot wings or a steak, whatever it is that you want.
Speaker 6: And the last thing takes food and demands. Do you understand that the fact that I wake up in the middle of the night almost every night, trying to think of like a scheme for me to get food without having to get out of bed. If like I knew that it was cooked ready for me within distance, all I had to do was put on my flip flops. This is it would give give me access to a world that I don't need to know exsts like, for instance, lovered the pieces. But she took took us to this trip to Italy and spoiled us and it was like castles and like, I don't know if there's castles in Italy, but to me, for my brain, it was castles that we were like just sleeping in the four of us, you know, and like people just catering to us and stuff, and it was freaking amazing. I just was super uncomfortable with it. And I think the fact that she shocked for me in advance, picked out all my clothes for the entire trips because she didn't trust that I wouldn't show up in like my assy T shirt with my warm little hood for me to be comfortable, like when I tell y'all had to sneak clothes on by vacation because I was not allowed to break color code for certain days. So like I can't live in a world like this, like I can't.
Speaker 3: Well, the two things I'm looking forward to are that the Islands and also the BB King Blues Room. I am so excited about that. Oh no, no, no, they cruise, No, they gotta, they got. They got a room over there where they have a live blues band playing twenty four to seven and it's always people that and they used to play with BB King. And I'm a big and I'm a big blues guy.
Speaker 6: So casinos do you gamble?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 7: And they have casinos too, right.
Speaker 3: They have a small section of them, a very small section. You have to be in that. You know, you have to venture your way over there in order.
Speaker 6: To it is a bit much for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see for me, it's gonna be in the live shows, you know and stuff like I mentioned.
Speaker 4: Hey, by the way, are you going to are you going to? Uh Hackemania's.
Speaker 3: To me or Dedie, I'm not.
Speaker 7: Oh me, I'm gonna go to Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: You'll see a lot of people over there.
Speaker 7: That's what I mean. I'm gonna go during Hackemenia.
Speaker 6: I hope to see everybody of course, I just if I go travel across the country, I don't want to sit in the dark listening to the guys I listen to all the time. I'll catch the stream.
Speaker 4: Also stream together when you're in Vegas.
Speaker 6: Yes we can, Jakie, make make sure to go and say Cupcake.
Speaker 3: Go say hey to Cupcake of.
Speaker 7: Course, American Cupcake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's my buddy. He's on he's on several of our shows.
Speaker 4: Joe. He's also Billy Brose. He's the host.
Speaker 3: He is, and he's gonna be joining us on Friday for movies that rock, So that'll be that'll be fun.
Speaker 4: It's the movie.
Speaker 3: The Phantom of the Paradise.
Speaker 4: Oh no, is it azy Osbourne movie?
Speaker 3: No? No, it's this one that one of the audience members suggested to me that I put on the wheel. And it seems like this is really unen Actually it was. It's from nineteen seventy four, and it's it's kind of this weird kind of thing but has like, you know, like seventies style, not rock, but maybe like seventies pop rock type of stuff. And it's actually I don't like musicals, but it looks decent.
Speaker 7: But you need don't like musicals. What kind of maniac are you?
Speaker 3: I don't like musicals. I've never been big of a music.
Speaker 6: You are missing out, first of all, to tell a story and.
Speaker 7: Add a soundtrack to it.
Speaker 6: That's pretty much everything you watch a musical is just people just oh it out.
Speaker 3: By the way, it's thing by the way, Hey, just you're being judging.
Speaker 4: I just want to say that MTV, especially shut Down is twenty four hour music channels. Yesterday they ended the final broadcast with video Killed the Radio Star by the the Buggles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Buggles. I thought they did that like thirty years ago, the.
Speaker 4: Very first video broadcasted by MTV on August first, nineteen eighty one. Well, that sounds so now it's called it's called r TV now they need to change from room TV to r TV.
Speaker 7: What's the R stand for reality?
Speaker 2: All right? Jack?
Speaker 7: Why are you saying it like that?
Speaker 4: By the way, let me hit one thousand describers.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: We have to have a party for her.
Speaker 6: What do we do? What do we do?
Speaker 4: We should dance?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: No dancing?
Speaker 7: I have Beyonce baby Boy on the TV right now.
Speaker 6: We could do baby Boy. You stay on my mind. Sorry, that's as much as I can give you right now, Jki.
Speaker 4: But by the way, Felicia looked good last night.
Speaker 6: Oh hell yeah, I saw her. She looked fly. I saw her little titties out, and she had like, uh cigar, she was smoking a cigar. I was like, Okay, Solicia.
Speaker 4: I see you. So he had so he was. She was the only female in a room of guys. It was Mike Pashetti. M m Mike blocks me.
Speaker 6: By the way, Oh, sometimes he doesn't understand our jokes. Don't take your personal. Trust me, don't take your personal Sometimes we make jokes and he thinks we're like making jokes about him, and we are absolutely not, because we all like him.
Speaker 4: Bauer, do not hackemania like an idiot.
Speaker 6: Hmmm.
Speaker 4: Somebody wrote it. Someone wrote in the chat.
Speaker 3: Read it.
Speaker 6: I can't see it.
Speaker 4: How we're cam seven three four three said Bauer, do not hackymania like an idiot?
Speaker 3: Michael Michael Bauer. I feel I feel bad for that guy. I really do. Yeah.
Speaker 6: He suffers from anxiety and he's very brave when he gets on Cameron. He's vulnerable, he does you know, he does his best. I like him. He's a good kid. He's a good id.
Speaker 4: By the way, I have a few donations that I'm gonna have to read when we get to even books. Oh, I'm shout, I'm gonna have to replay. I'm gonna have to replay you a few donations.
Speaker 3: Uh jib okay.
Speaker 4: As I have to replay on for the people because they they paid money.
Speaker 6: They paid money. You're gonna make sure they get what they paid for, right j Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, if anybody that does wanna, if anybody does want to like support the channel, there's the supertip dot g slash h w O one. Everybody's on super tips.
Speaker 7: Now super tip.
Speaker 4: Hey we need to do We need to do either a super tip dot gg slash m A m.
Speaker 7: H why for me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Do you think I should start a new channel or just go.
Speaker 7: Back to starting the one I had?
Speaker 6: What should I do? Jake? I need advice anybody.
Speaker 4: Because everybody knows you as FK mommy. A lot of people know you know.
Speaker 6: I know that, But I mean, should I start a fresh new channel or go back to the one that has all my like family videos on it channel? Start a new Oh don't me just tell me.
Speaker 4: Channel? And then and then keep that.
Speaker 7: One completely separated.
Speaker 4: Separate your family channel, okay, and then then make like your video and have a family channel, and then and then have the one for the double verse.
Speaker 7: Sounds like a plan.
Speaker 6: I will do that.
Speaker 4: That's not the plan. That's a plan. Stay in.
Speaker 7: Don't be a douche.
Speaker 4: Douche.
Speaker 6: The plans stand.
Speaker 3: Now, Jake. I forgot to tell you, whenever you do the super tips on EVMX, it only works within pro scenes because you have to use the uh the web lay Yeah, uh right, I'm gonna use.
Speaker 6: The baby stream yard and so that Vince can make fun of us because we're in the little boxes and your baby stream yard and every little boxes.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear with with with So here's the thing with with Brought Tall Live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been using them for about three years and now. And about the.
Speaker 4: Boxes, yeah, I can actually make hold on I could. There's so many I could do with these boxes. Here we go.
Speaker 3: You can do a lot of stuff with it if you take the time to learn the proteins. I didn't really really mess with those the first year that I ended up using it. But you know the thing is that you have all these customization things. It's like, well, you're paying for it, you might as well use it, especially when you're trying to not look. You know, at this point, stream Yards look the same that it has for the past six years or something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I dout, I doubts generic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but people don't change. So I wonder if it's just out of like laziness, or if it's just it's a difficult program to use.
Speaker 4: Guys how Weird says he owes people close to me thousands because of his GoFundMe he did years back. Oh wow, m I I don't know, I forgot his name stuff, just how we'd Oh.
Speaker 3: If you look at his previous thing, I think he's thinking about Michael Bauer.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, oh, he's talking about Michael Bauer.
Speaker 6: Hell oh, I you see now, I don't do this in depth research, so I should probably do that before I speak and start like defending these people. But like, I know what I know from what I watched, and he seems harmless.
Speaker 4: But the thing is to charge.
Speaker 3: You for what he did me as well, he did me as well with everybody. Yeah, I understand his logic to some degree. I do, but it's but I was just like.
Speaker 4: Vince Russo wanted a thousand interview. Russo wanted a thousand ye.
Speaker 3: Ris, yes, Sir.
Speaker 4: Benrusa, the w C the guy who killed w C.
Speaker 3: W oh I was thinking of I thought that was Shirley's guy. Oh oh, that's okay, same last name, different okay, but a boy.
Speaker 4: Do you remember Seventh Heaven?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the TV show guess.
Speaker 4: What Mackenzie wrote, wrote Mackenzie, Beverly and David from that show does a podcast called Keeping Up with the Camden Catch Catch it Up with Camden's It's watch a long podcast of Seven Heaven Oky. And by the way, that the horror one. I think the horror one has to be Mackenzie. Sorry, i'd say that. I see.
Speaker 3: I thought the girl, the middle girl was was the cute one with the long hair Mitchell. Yeah, Beverly Mitchell. I liked her, but that was that was like twenty five years ago. I haven't seen it with any of that in twenty five years.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now it's like I had to watch so it was re runed on ABC Family, okay or ABC Family so they so I had to. My my baby sitter always watched Seventh Heaven, had to watch all episodes, including the episode where where where the dad guy lost his job? Ah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that episode.
Speaker 4: It was a lot of the episodes were heavy because it was it was what they what they were. They were a family valued show in a in a time where by the way, there they were on the same network. They were on the w B. I think w B with uh with with with with with Buffy? Okay, somebody Adam, Adam Bush, not Adam.
Speaker 6: Thank you know so much information. You're my little encyclopedia.
Speaker 4: But by the way, Chris, you are my You're my You're my JT. You will be my JT. The Watcher caf.
Speaker 3: No, sorry, we had Cardiff on. I think it was either Tuesday or Saturday. I forget.
Speaker 4: How hard is it this? This filter? Sometimes you have to wait for the light to go out there. Sometimes there's filters are running up.
Speaker 3: He seems to have pretty good, good control over.
Speaker 4: It because he knows how to use it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been using it for so long.
Speaker 4: Hori Babel. He's got Potato as a friend.
Speaker 6: I remember meeting him up in Rochester double con one. He was wacky. I was like, I like this.
Speaker 4: Kid without the potatoes.
Speaker 7: Hey, Princeton, say hi Jacob.
Speaker 3: He's always trying to trying to pay me for letting him use my ev mox and I'm like and I'm like, no, brother, you got your channel taken away from you. You're a friend, you know, I'm paying the same price anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, you know, just use it. Here. Here's the thing. What I what I worry about? So I so I would love to like meet like you know, I would love to have somebody from ev mos or even MOUs like I tried to have someone from stream Yard on my show. I'd like to have somebody Monks on my show.
Speaker 6: Jacob excellent not promoting. He does great plugs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, they won't do my show.
Speaker 6: Hey, don't say that.
Speaker 3: Contact roan On on uh Facebook. He basically, you know, helps everybody. He's one of the owners of ev mox. Really good guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my goodness, guys, I'm under attack right now. So, hey, need I need of real real attention? Apparently I like half attention.
Speaker 4: Hey, so I want to say, so I didn't know this, but Rick Delan your die too?
Speaker 6: Oh no, who's that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah real American?
Speaker 3: Well he did severy only that wasn't his only.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think I'm gonna have to go take him outside because he's staring crazy. No, maybe we'll happen later, maybe we'll annoy someone else. If so, if you're still on, maybe I'll come back. Okay, all love you. Sorry, I'm coming, Prince.
Speaker 4: All right, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir?
Speaker 4: Hey, So what one of the things that I would like? I would like to this, you're inn stream Yard because I'm like done with stream Yard, but I don't want to like because I want to I don't want to alienate the people that can't use ev mouks. They have a hard stream rdor is the only thing that they can use. And so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you know, I'll tell you there are people as well that I don't like ev mouks and can only use stream Yard. So it's good to have both. And especially people who use phones. I always tell people, don't use a fucking phone on stream Yard. It's not gonna art, not on stream Yard, but on ev mocks it's not gonna work. And they and they said, they're like, well, I'm still gonna try it, and they try, coming in like six different times.
Speaker 4: Again hear anybody again here?
Speaker 3: Because I told you, motherfucker, you know, So.
Speaker 4: One of the things that I would The one thing that I'm doing, what if they when I what I'll do is that because I have I have to. I don't know anything. I've screwed up something. So do you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yea Canaria.
Speaker 4: By pull a lot of every man. Sorry, I got the song in my head. I actually have a few donations, including three dollars from the Nerve and Brain. Okay, d D bird did let's see this? How this works?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty easy to use.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I what I worry about is is just doing the right thing.
Speaker 3: In what way? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: One of the things what I would love to do is, you know, just you know, if its super tips works, I would love to you know, for my for my niece's fortieth birthday, I would like to take her like a trip.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you know. One of the things I think might be good for you to do is you know, I remember Cupcake ended up going and giving Jack a one hundred and fifty dollars chrome book he got and it's not souped up, it's not you know, outstanding, but it allows him to do what he needs to do on ev MUCKs and stream yard and all.
Speaker 4: That might be the thing to do. I even have another computer, Like, I have another tablet later that I use. If this was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know with streaming, you really need a laptop. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I have a computer, But the thing is it doesn't have a camera, and I have to hook up another I have to hook up another monitor.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, or you can do that. You can get monitors really cheap.
Speaker 4: Already have already have one. I already have an extra monitor.
Speaker 3: Oh well, there you go. You're never on camera anyway, so it's not like it matters.
Speaker 4: But I don't have a mic.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't.
Speaker 4: I don't have I don't have one that I can plug up.
Speaker 3: You get a thirty dollars mic on like Amazon or something like.
Speaker 4: Poper sent me a hundred on Christmas.
Speaker 3: No paper is a nice guy. How's he doing is? He said? If he's doing any better?
Speaker 4: He's he's he's he's not day he's day. Day's bad days. But he he Actually, you know, I people were telling there's some things that I really don't want to talk about. It's it's he I asked about God, and he said that personal. I asked how she's doing. She didn't. They don't. I don't want to talk you don't want to talk about it?
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, Yeah, he's he's he's going through a tough time. And that's something with that condition that you know. It's yeah, welcome to the deep.
Speaker 4: Shit, here's a deep, here's a here's a here's a hole. But but Chris, I want to say something to you, brother, what's that when we get off here, when we end, can you go to your computer and hook it up?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. I'll go and do it right now because I'm downstairs on the couch. I'm downstairs on the couch and my laptop is down here because I was no it's it's down here because I was helping granny downstairs yesterday when they needed my help on Evie Monks.
Speaker 4: Hey, so I got a question, Uh, will you will you let would you let people stay at your house?
Speaker 3: If I've had I've had David Chandler over here, and I've what if what if I come by?
Speaker 4: What if I come to where you? Are you gonna make me stay at the hotel? Or is it? Hey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you can stop by.
Speaker 4: It's stay record day because it's I would have to bring somebody with me. I would have to bring somebody with me because I don't travel by myself.
Speaker 3: Gotcha who just texted you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I just turned down my laptop and my text messages come up with my laptop because everything's Apple. So yeah, so old text messages are popping up on there all right there because Jake Hudson pro settings, uh, collaborators, collaborators, yeah, ja, yeah, it's it's it's saved in here because you've been added before, so it's and it's sending now all right, And I need to go in here and delete people's archives because.
Speaker 4: Something they don't do that, they don't do.
Speaker 3: That, nobody does it, and I always have to go in and do it. And Granny's got ten gigabytes right now, so I'm go ahead and take care of that.
Speaker 4: Is this I got?
Speaker 3: I mean, excellent theology has two point five I have a.
Speaker 4: So I always I always remember to delete mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, and a lot of nobody ever does, so I always have to do it manually because I'm always worried that somebody tries to go live and they're not able to because we're out of storage. So I have to go through everybody's thing.
Speaker 4: That's the one thing you don't have to remind me. Sometimes I remind myself. It's like, fuck, I gotta I remind myself when I'm there, like you need to go, you need to go clear that out before U before Jim Yellow Day.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't. I've never yelled at anybody over it. I don't. I don't yell at anybody. It's just like it's like I'm just like, I've realized that the reality that people aren't going to do it, so I need to.
Speaker 4: Hey, So one of the things that I would love to do is I would love to have buy me a coffee on there too, and also I have stream elements right because a lot of people won't pay palace dude, you want to pay palace days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And usually that's the best way to go anyway, because that's instant the.
Speaker 4: M I just want to say thank you. I really appreciate you, know, you letting me back in and after all the you know, please do not peep on me, dude.
Speaker 3: I've never I've never done that to anybody, and I never would do that to anybody. Said yeah, well he's a fucking liar. He's the one who did it. To me, So, I mean, what he's he's such a fucking idiot, And I asked, and actually know who clipping and dipping is for real?
Speaker 4: Huh yeah.
Speaker 3: And the thing is, I'm not, you know, I I am so much not a shithead that I haven't even said even though he's the lowest piece of shit on the planet.
Speaker 4: You haven't insided. You haven't went out with information.
Speaker 3: No, no, it may come up in a something and may him up in a lawsuit at some point. But uh, yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, so you're seeing Bobby No.
Speaker 3: No, no, you got you got to get the person with the gun in their hand.
Speaker 4: Oh you're still clipping and dipping.
Speaker 3: Oh it's it's a possibility. I'll just say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you know what, what did you think about, like, uh, Lucy Tightbox having Judy on her show the other day?
Speaker 3: I don't know either.
Speaker 4: Illegal Lucy Tightbox from she's been on she has been on Shirley, She's been on the W A T P. She's been she's yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think she's been on with New Girls several times as well. She told me. But I've never seen any of those archives, so I don't know. I don't know her very well.
Speaker 4: And the thing is, I can't touch Here's the I can't touch. I can't touch anything. Only think I could touch is my staff can't touch your.
Speaker 3: Personal exactly exactly. And that's and that's the thing Bobby keeps lying about, you know, he keeps saying that I gave you the password and all that stuff, and it's like, oh, no, you dumbass, you know. I mean, that just goes to show you how much of a pathological liar he is, because you know, he's the only one that had my actual password because it was before I knew how to do the collaborator thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like what I did, I Hawk?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly exactly. He is basically Ian Hawk, He's basically him and Bobby are the same person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but now I got.
Speaker 3: Two factor authentication in there and on everything else, so h and I changed the user name and password as well. Yeah, that's the one thing I can't stand her liars.
Speaker 4: You know, And Bobby, Bobby was like, oh, what's that Tiff?
Speaker 3: Great to see Tiff?
Speaker 4: I thought she was I thought she hated me.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Tiff, Tiff is cool with anybody who was cool to her, you know. And I had and I had to explain to her that I all the things I used to say was just me joking around. She didn't get it at the time, and now she realizes that, and Tiff and I are really cool now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I just want to say that I really if you know, she was one of the reasons why I wasn't allowed on Local Jackson's show.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: But I'm trying. I'm trying to stay I'm trying to stay calm. I'm not I'm not ripping people's heads off anymore.
Speaker 3: That's good. That's good that.
Speaker 4: Last night last night, I wanted to real uh, but I had to. I had to calm down and just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's that's the thing we've been telling you for a while. You gotta just take a step back, take an entire day and say, do I really want to start a fire here?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, because I'll tell you, man, it's not fun going through that.
Speaker 4: Don Hey Tim, did you get the donation I sent you the other day?
Speaker 3: Oh? Very cool?
Speaker 4: I sent her a dollar.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's in the middle of a move right now. I saw that. I when I woke up in the middle of the night, I turned down Uncle Jack and saw she was. She's her and Bard are in a hotel right now.
Speaker 4: She's still watching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Bart seems to be doing pretty good. So that's so that's good to hear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was all with Brandy taking Jack and Red buggly in drinking goodness. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I turned it on for a for a little bit, so because I have to have something on to listen to while I'm going to sleep, and so I always turned my friends on and I saw Jack was on, so I was like, okay, I'll fall asleep to guess. So I only a couple of minutes before I went back to sleep. Yeah, Red Bug man, that guy is hilarious.
Speaker 4: I did I just send you a couple of so yesterday, so I didn't remember. I made a I put a video out last night saying happy New Years, New Years.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just I went to sleep at eleven.
Speaker 4: I need to focus on I need to focus on myself and not focus on anybody else. Yeah, because it's like it's getting to point where. By the way, last yesterday we had so we we we have a power strip for our microwave and for us to put some more stuff over there, and the power strip we were using anytime that we went over like five four or five minutes in our cooking, we would have it would pop. So it would pop the pop the favorite. So we had to we had to change the breaker. We had to change the power sort power cord to get a new one. So and it was a and having to move a heavy refrigerator to get back here so we can do it without breaking anything.
Speaker 3: Was yeah, see, I'll tell you. And you know, electrical is always something that Yeah, you know that, that's something you always got to take seriously.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta take you gotta take that serious because it's it could it could flip and kill you. Electrical, electrical keep killed. I've seen it. I've seen people. I've seen people do do crazy ship Oh yeah. They think that they are bulletproof. They're they're a foot to one bulletproof, but they're not. Electrically doesn't care. Electric doesn't care. That's the reason why they say. The reason why they say called before you dig, called eight well, move before you dig, because they there because if they there's natural castlows, there's uh at tas. There's a lot of stuff in the city that can kill you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, you know, you take for instance, in my area. I wonder if that's the reason why certain areas and in my city, Uh, people say spectrum sucks, don't don't use spectrum and all that stuff. I have not had a single issue with Spectrum in a year and a half, not a single issue. And I kind of chalk it up too. Somebody may have done something in their yard and have fucked up their wiring and not knowing what it what it is that they're that they were doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, Uh, to the people that don't know I'm part of super Tips, I'm now part of super Tips. That I realized that everybody's not part of super Tips.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I made fifty dollars last last week. But everything I make on super Tips always ends up going to the other guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know that. So when when I worked when I worked for when I worked with Bobby on shows, Bobby would always say he put will he will put my uh paylings in the penn comment right, he wouldn't. He wouldn't let me get super tap money. Dan. On the other hand, Dan from nice podcasting, it always gave me all the profits.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And I try and do that with with the guys as well. The only thing I really keep for myself are like you know, I I do end up keeping the Rumble rants and the memberships. And the reason why I do that is because I pay for the evmuks, I pay for the U No, no, we don't use stream Yard, but I do take care of the rotary channel unstreamable, yeah, and and all that stuff. And and the guys are cool with it there, you know, because I'm always like, guys, we're gonna you know, as soon as we got super tips, I said, that is all for you guys, that that goes directly to you.
Speaker 4: So, hey, one of the things that I do need to get paid this month, I do need to get my YouTube premium paid. I do have a few bills that I have to have to get paid that you premium, uh soudo needs to get paid. Is that's what I use. And I'm thinking about, like you know, and I'm thinking and I'll use yours until I can get money from my home or my own eating ups.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, it's fine if you don't, because, like I said, Cardiff uses it, truck Orry uses it, New Girl uses it, Granny uses it, and all those people unlike you have jobs. So you know. So you know the thing is I take no issue with them going and having their section and all that stuff, and so does Jerry, you know. So I mean it's one of those things that it's like, you know, don't think you need to you need to go and do that, because then you're just gonna stress yourself out again.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember one time I got truck or Andy David to get upset with me one time because well it ended up happening, is is I noticed that, like like I was doing earlier, I was having to clear all the archives from nobody deleting anything. Well, this is back when truck Randy was pre recording and he forgot to delete his stuff or or download his stuff from two days prior. And I was like, well it's it's two days, so you know, he's probably got it now. So I went in there and wiped it out and he's like, where's my files? And I was like, ah, ship dude, I'm sorry, yeah, hey.
Speaker 4: Uh or where we're on We've been doing for an hour?
Speaker 3: Oh there you go.
Speaker 4: So so where's this a belly?
Speaker 3: Ah she is upstairs. I ended up Nope, nope, she she she just came down here and went on then yeah, yeah, she's on her chair right now.
Speaker 4: We can't see we just could see your.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold on, yeah you got a beard. Yeah, I always have a beard.
Speaker 4: You got a gray beard?
Speaker 3: Now? Yeah? Pretty much? Is it? Bella is ba Hey, she's mad.
Speaker 4: What are you watching, by the way on the tv?
Speaker 3: Nothing's on the TV right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What's all those books?
Speaker 3: A lot of Jewish books, some of my books? And I got two more bookshelves upstairs.
Speaker 4: What's that door? That's the that's the front door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the front door, and that's the back door.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wait, I didn't know you. You have Herman Miller chairs?
Speaker 3: Is that who makes those?
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: I'm over here doing laundry downstairs, and I'll go and give you the tour man.
Speaker 4: You did somebody stare? Oh yeah, have you ever fell down the stairs before?
Speaker 3: Not here, thankfully.
Speaker 4: That's this is the studio, yep.
Speaker 3: This is the studio. Needs to be cleaned a little bit here.
Speaker 4: So that's where so that so, so that is what you're looking at when you're when you're in the studio doing like belly bros.
Speaker 6: Or Or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I got a fifty five inch TV that I used that I put my laptop screen on, have an Apple TV hooked up to it, so basically it just casts it over there pretty single.
Speaker 4: What's that door? What's that door? Go to the door that Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's a closet. Yeah, it's a closet. I got tons of closets. Got a closet upstairs.
Speaker 4: That's that's your bedroom. That's where the magic happens.
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah, yeah, I got the seventy five inch TV in here.
Speaker 4: Oh so you watch so we so you watched like your your shows at seventy five inches And that's your bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah man, that well, that's the upstairs bathroom. I got it downstairs bathroom as well. Half bathroom downstairs.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know. And the thing is is I love that people are now, like you know, people are taking me for who I am and trying to change me like Bobby always tried to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, So I'm gonna end the stream, but I want I need to talk to you about something off three yah running All right, love you got it, Bye, don't leave you at Chris, gotcha