Speaker 1: Welcome back today, Zero's day one fifty four. I'm Lindsay Sharman of Rogueways. I'm here with Charlie at Robinson and Macroaggressions dot io, x Q four twenty of xqu four twenty dot com and Corey Hughes of Bloodyhistory dot subsack dot com. How are you guys doing this week?
Speaker 2: Good? So far, so good?
Speaker 3: Feeling pretty I'm feeling pretty good. And there's plenty of people out there who got their abortions and their prosectomies this week. You know at the at the DNC, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, well did they have any takers? Do you think?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said that the appointments were booked up, especially for the vasectomies, but it was more of a pay what you can approach.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think that's what they were saying, pay what you can.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying this was this we're doing this for for equity, you know what I'm saying for the human race. I mean, at the end of the day, I'm kind of I'm kind of all four. I mean, go only in. I mean, make sure that the people that don't need to reproduce.
Speaker 5: It's fine.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, go ahead and get your stuff done. Go ahead and just you know, nix your jeans out of Jean pool. And this might be a good thing, okay, but like hell, bend on eradicating themselves.
Speaker 1: They're like, let's give as many trans as we can, as many gay as we can, as maybe buysect mees, many abortions, Like they're just trying to put themselves into his extinction.
Speaker 3: I guess yeah. I mean that's the whole previous. I mean, that's it.
Speaker 5: Dang.
Speaker 3: I mean, I had I did a video a few months back. There was a woman up there it's like, you better start begging women to have children, otherwise we'll send this planet to extinction. I was like, okay, okay, yeah, are you flexing? It's like, are you flexing on everybody?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't really want the baby that you're going to create, ma'am.
Speaker 5: Yeah. She's like she's like, yeah, you know, we we.
Speaker 3: Want to be able to go hiking and ship like that. I'm like, I mean, okay, I guess you know what I'm saying. It's just like it's such a bird and you know what I'm saying. You know, once you have your kid and all that you know, you know, they eventually do like grow up and become self sufficient. It really don't you know, don't associate with you that much to a certain point. I mean, it's because they got their own lives. It just kind of is what it is. It's a natural cycle, you know what I'm saying. It's not that your kid didn't love you or anything. But you know, once they get you know, out from under your roof and get a job and you know, they start trying to create their own family, that just not gonna be around that much. So you got all that time to do whatever you want to do, you know what I'm saying. So it's just I mean, I don't get it, but.
Speaker 1: You should know that you could hike with a child. I guess that just like what's forever?
Speaker 5: Well, she was uncertain.
Speaker 3: It's almost like the woman who who continues to say, you know, I'm forty two, I'm childless, I'm in Atlantic City, I'm drinking.
Speaker 5: I'm just like I'm a Bostach girl.
Speaker 3: Like what I'm like, I'm like, okay, I mean, are you are you getting gang banged that night too? I mean, because I mean abortion is right, So I mean I don't see why not. I mean, it's gonna sound bad, but I think they're trying to tell us that most liberal women are slump busters. Yeah you know what I'm saying, just ring ring the doorbell. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, ring the doorbell. You can go raw, pay us all good access to abortions.
Speaker 5: So go raw. The ain't got to pull out, and don't even worry about it. You know what it's like.
Speaker 1: It's it's like liberating to be gang banged apparently, Yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a new thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So and then they cry later, cry about you know how men look at them differently and all that.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, well, I mean, you let everybody here, man, So I mean.
Speaker 4: You teach people how to treat this sounds like it needs to be further studied. So if anyone's having a gang bang, just let me know and I'll.
Speaker 2: Do a Y.
Speaker 3: Is always there. Corey wants to do the groundwork on this one. Okay, supposed to do the groundwork.
Speaker 1: For unbiased scientific view.
Speaker 3: Hey, well you could do that. You could do the pre the during in the paste. You can do all of it, you know what I'm saying. You can kind of bring people aside. How do you feel about what's going on right now? It's like, you know, it's a little nervous starting off with, but I think I'm really really hit my stride now.
Speaker 5: All that's good. I think you can get some good stuff, some worthwhile stuff.
Speaker 3: Somebody will watch We got the was it the the the Mormon Horse?
Speaker 5: They got there on TV show?
Speaker 4: What oh do tell?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is this is this like an Amish TV show too?
Speaker 2: I think something?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, the swinging Mormons. It's like eight women and what they would do. They were swingers, but they wouldn't go all the way, you know what I'm saying. They wouldn't go all away to the penetration. But then one of them, you know what I'm saying, she just couldn't help it. She had to feel that fire, you know what I'm saying, And they kind of missed that the whole whole thing that had going on. She had to feel the whole fire, you know what I'm saying, feel every inch and.
Speaker 1: Exactly the same. They're like eight of them, and they look exactly like they just look like one person.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they're pretty similar.
Speaker 5: Brought the board. Let me see if I I got I know, I got it, say because I was going to speak about it. But uh, let's see, yeah, because we can make we make TV shows out of anything. Oh let's see. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because originally they were on TikTok Uh that was their thing, the tick, the swinging Mormon wives. So let me pull this up.
Speaker 1: It's TikTokers. It's a bold new world we're in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, here we go, Here we go, not uh not Caitlin, but uh, let's get down to the here we go, dare to go right there?
Speaker 5: Hey, six of them.
Speaker 1: It's just one person.
Speaker 4: Though, so like the singers, but all they'll do is blow you. I don't know how that goes.
Speaker 1: I think they're just like, you see, what are they doing if they're not is it oral sex penetration?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: What are they?
Speaker 4: White ticks? They look like they're offrom Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: Not quite well, I mean they're white ish, like like a couple of them got a little bit.
Speaker 5: Of color in them. Uh that's at Yeah, they got a little bit in there. But uh but yeah, yeah, I might actually check this series out. What we got going on?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So I ain't getting the deep dive on this. But but yeah, obviously one of them. I believe it's Taylor.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, Taylor and her her ex now decided as a couple they wouldn't go all the way. Okay, but uh, you know, she couldn't help it.
Speaker 4: But I mean, okay, they just smashed like twenty dudes each. That's like my gus. And she looks like she has Down syndrome. Well she may, her eyes are low too close together.
Speaker 3: We're not going to roll it out, Okay. Yeah, so this is Taylor, So this is the one who couldn't help her sale, you know what I'm hey.
Speaker 4: Man, people with down syndrome can be lawyers and ship now, so like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's probably democratic day.
Speaker 4: You know, people would dance porn stars too, Like is it unethical to have a down syndrome porn star?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, I think it's just to be on the safe side, don't do that all the way around. Just I mean, I don't know if it's illegal technically, but like it's really not a good look if you're in producer behind it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I wonder if any guys that there to have I wonder IF's any guys that have a thing for fucking retards.
Speaker 2: They're probably I don't know, there wouldn't be absolutely. I got well not on my computer.
Speaker 1: Remember the secret down syndrome model, and it was stunning and brave, and I was like, this is almost this is a kin to pedophilia.
Speaker 2: And you know what was the worst part was where the funniest part, I guess was that everyone reflexively was like, what is Sam? Would you yes or no? Why is everybody tagging me on this?
Speaker 4: Because he says because Sam puts wood for like every chick that he ever puts on, no matter how they are. It could be like a Casey Anthony fucking triple murderer and motherfucker he put wood.
Speaker 5: Hey gat a great mountain girl.
Speaker 3: I know what you're saying about me not being able to do a deep dive, but this is in video format, so I'll be able to do it. I won't have to read a bunch of shits, so I can. I can definitely do this one, all right.
Speaker 1: My favorite which is that everything's a deep dive. You do like five five minutes of research and you've done a deep dive, have you if you are going to teach anything. It's a masterclass. It doesn't matter how shallow, how deep, how long, how short, like, it's a masterclass and everything. Everything's a masterclass. Everything's a deep dive.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm willing to google all kinds of ship, but typing in down syndrome porn just goes a little bit too far from me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it, I was about to do it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't think I need.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're already, I mean, you're already on a list. You don't want to be on the list for the and they go and did you let's take a look at his Google search.
Speaker 4: Hold, I don't think I'm on any the lists. Like you try to take a flight that I don't really need to take just to see what they say. Well, I tell you what I paid for that fucking ship where they scan your eyeball and you can go the fast lane and not have to take off your shoes. I did that in Vegas like fucking years and five years ago because I and I ended up taking one flight to La of all places, and never used it again, and so I just got the renewal thing for it. And I was like, na, I'm sure they're gonna discard my retinal skill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure they're just gonna throw that right in the trash or sell it on the dark web. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's one of those things you don't even realize as part of the thing until they're like, hey, can you look in here as oh, they're doing an eye test.
Speaker 3: They got you, they already hanged something and like stole everybody soci security number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, everybody, the whole. If you're an American citizen, you're so security number has been stolen. Like all right, I mean that's a good way to progress cyber Polygon, Like get everybody with the chip so like it fits, it works.
Speaker 4: That's why you need a legal protection plan with legal shield That right, Charlie, that's damn right.
Speaker 1: I am. I am a little bit more awary of those eye scanny thingies with optogenetics and fucking all the things they can do with light and like how fucked up brain access is through your eyeball. Like I'm not going to trust these motherfuckers, but jack shit, anywhere near my eye they say they're just scanning it. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I do not know that.
Speaker 1: I don't trust that at all.
Speaker 5: Well, they're just scanning it.
Speaker 4: I mean, trust their laser etching something on the back of your eye when.
Speaker 1: They are they are they like shooting in some fucking photons hold more information than anything else in the universe.
Speaker 5: I don't trust you, photon yas I'm saying, they might.
Speaker 1: Be inserting something, not just scanning.
Speaker 5: Yes, via photons.
Speaker 1: Why are they so obsessed with everybody's fucking irises all of a sudden, Like also that guy, the world coin guy, did it Sam Altman or whatever over in Europe and now he's all fucked up there, like this is a privacy invasion. I just don't trust any of them.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of folks that got with a phone be scanning their face to unlock it was your phone locked anyway, man? I mean, are you that much of a piece of shit that you got to lock your phone?
Speaker 5: Did you say that? This is what I don't get.
Speaker 1: It doesn't really work going on apparently Asian people, just like facial recognition didn't used to work on black people. Oh it didn't. Yeah, only was it was trained for white people. They're like black, we don't see black?
Speaker 3: What about what about white white adjacent well adjacent? Oh no, Asians, black and brown people can be white adjacent as well, that's according to joy Read.
Speaker 1: But white people can't be black adjacment.
Speaker 5: No, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Everyone accepts people who want you to do what they say.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, so what it is is she's trying to say that there's a subset of black people that perpetuate white supremacy, black and brown people, and so that makes them white adjacent.
Speaker 4: Uh oh, oh, okay, I got you, I gotcha. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, its collaborators.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, this is what you could say. Yeah, yeah, collaborators. You said they're in on it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, they get a little cut of the pie. Not a big cut, but a little cut. You know what I'm saying, We being co conspirators.
Speaker 4: Like the homeless guy at the end of they Live right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're a co conspirator. So it's just like, you know what I'm saying, you happen to be in the area where this white supremacy was going on and you didn't stop it, so you must be white.
Speaker 2: OK, that's fine.
Speaker 4: So the very notion is ridiculous. Like, let me see, only about thirty years ago, we was about ninety to ninety two percent of the population, right, So this was a white culture like it always was. It always was, it always has been. And like me and Cuber talking about the other day, white people could get down to ten percent of the population, it's still gonna be ninety percent white people money that run this fucking place.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yep, this always but for a long time.
Speaker 4: So the very notion that like we're gonna lose out and like something big and drastic is gonna change if we become like a minority in this country, which I really don't think it's gonna happen. I think the numbers are fake. I think the numbers they give us a pretty damn fake. So the numbers they give us, O, we're sixty five percent of the population, I still think we're closer to seventy plus percent because that the numbers are so obscure, I mean, and does account Jews is a knockcount Jews? Who the fuck knows?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, nobody knows that is that is true because Jews are white for the most part, most of them once they claim the Jews, but uh, I mean once you start getting into the West coast, I mean, they really need that many black people. Black people all like concidenter on surf here in the sales. No, no, you might have one or two.
Speaker 5: You know. It's kind of like hockey. You know what I'm saying. You got.
Speaker 3: They happen to be on the ice when they were growing up. But but yeah, once you start getting the central and then you move over to the West, it's just to be honest, I mean, per capita and everything, ain't no black folks Like you run across somebody black, You're like, damn nigga, what you're doing out here? I mean you lost they said, no I live here? Shit, how long thirty years get here? God man, how I've never seen you before? I swear I would have seen you somewhere now. Yeah, but I mean so much black people are concentrated in the South, and then you know, with a playing parenthood and stuff, I mean, they're going to ensure that the black population didn't get any higher than what it is.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: True, there's like pockets in every city as well, right, but like my I love Yeah, there's like two black people and they were generally adopted, so like you know their families.
Speaker 4: Well, the weird thing is like you haven't seen historical growth in the black population nationwide. It really hasn't move much then as far as populations go, hovered around fifteen percent. Maybe it's gone from twelve to fifteen or something like that over the last twenty thirty years.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about? Black? Yeah population, I think it actually went down.
Speaker 4: Did they go down?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, kidding, I believe so.
Speaker 3: I think it was fifteen and went down to thirteen percent. Oh wow, if I remember right, if I remember something, because I think they were saying that the Asians and the Mexicans are going to over the next like fifty two one hundred years, overtake the black population.
Speaker 4: Asians, that's fine. They just smell a little funny. You ever been to an Asian person's house. They all smell the same. It's weird.
Speaker 5: Are you talking about Indians?
Speaker 4: No, I'm talking about fucking no like Vietnamese, Korean like them.
Speaker 5: Fucks.
Speaker 2: You know, I spent plenty of time in Korean houses.
Speaker 4: I'm talking lingling and Jason, I've.
Speaker 2: Got I'm aware. You got to be careful when you open the refrigerator Korean house, because you will find a big jar of kimchi in there. And if you're not anticipating that you will learn it is not for me. It is not for me.
Speaker 1: You just have to make it.
Speaker 2: As we discussed last week, I'm not I'm not into the ethnic food. I'm not into I'm not into that authentic of ethnic food.
Speaker 5: I can just as as you say, you say your hips you drop. Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. It's exceptionally good for your gut, especially the right kind. If you just get kimchi that's like generic and been pasteurized to ship, then it's not as good if you get like real kimchi. I, however, prefer I prefer South kraut. It's like the Norwegian and me.
Speaker 4: Maybe you know, I've been looking for some gut stuff. I think I'm about to order some sillium husk and some other things. What would you recommend for having a nice you know, I would recommend every day.
Speaker 1: Would I would recommend increasing your magnesium intake instead, and then doing probiotic things like unpasteurized uh sauerkraut kimchi, and then perhaps also doing like a shot of apple cider vinegar every day, and then if you need to still add solium hust silum husk is like should be like the last resort because it's not like it's it's kind of forceful, is it.
Speaker 4: I never use it.
Speaker 1: I mean it's fine, it's not at all compared to like a laxative. I'm just saying, like, if you're on the scale of things that you like, you just are putting in daily to increase your natural health and movement.
Speaker 4: Right, Vitamin kick. You gotta see my fucking bathroom. I got all kinds of shit. Oh, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, I got krill oil, I got fucking a vitamin uh C, magnesium and quersitin combo. I got a whole bunch. I got all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: So the real and the real answer is also that you always just want to increase your fruits and vegetables with the skin on them, like whole fruits and vegetables. And and really ideally, if you're doing all that and you're drinking enough water, like you should be pooping like three times a day.
Speaker 4: I figured, I, you know, I could just take vitamins and then I could just like eat twinkies all day long. It'd be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's that's aful way to do it. Now it's not gonna work as well, how many times a day. Well, like if you eat three times a day, you should ideally be pooping three times a day. Like your body gets food in and then it goes, okay, now let go of this, and then it like gets more food in. It was okay, let go of this, and like each and and you're doing that. If you're eating proper amount of fresh fruits and vegetables, your body has vagdesium and all them vitamins and minerals it needs, and it's hydrated enough, it just will be doing that. Here's the deal, Like, you good people are nowhere near that.
Speaker 4: Google healthy diet, and you'll get fifty million people telling you fifty million things. The carnivore people will be like, just eat a steak, you know, and then the fucking vegetarians will be like eatans and fucking green vegetables. So like I don't even know what the fuck healthy means anymore. So then I'm like, fuck it, let's just's go to Taco bell. You know.
Speaker 5: Moves alone, hey, but have you move stup alone.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It'll come out Like what I want is a one meal a day plan, like for five days of the week, and I you know.
Speaker 1: She always well then you ever into that one meal, you'd be like, here's some fresh greens, here's some fresh fruits, here's like maybe a potato with the skin on, and here's a little bit of meat.
Speaker 4: There's my meal every day, where's the twinkie fit into that?
Speaker 1: That's just like right afterwards.
Speaker 5: Then you after you work out, Cory, Yeah, what after you work out?
Speaker 4: No, I'm a kid, and I'm going to work out soon because I realized I do I want to die. I think I'm getting old and I don't want to die.
Speaker 1: So this is how it always happens.
Speaker 4: Forty eight years. I'm like, fuck, man, I've been off drugs for like three or four years. Man, I guess now I should start eating. Well, you know, I quit vaping like three months ago, which i'd been vaping for like eleven or twelve years. Nice, and it really wasn't that fucking hard. The idea of doing it now is so foreign. It's like, there's no way it's true.
Speaker 1: What It's like three days that you just force yourself to not do a thing, and then by the fourth day it's like, Okay, still might be sort of hard for a little bit, but like I got it now.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think that nicotine is very addictive in and of itself. I think cigarettes it's all the other shit.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, if you're a cigarette smoker. I smoked cigarettes for years when I was younger, and if you smoke like Marlboroughs or camels or whatever, and then you smoke some fucking like American spirit natural shit, it is not going to hit the spot at all, period because it doesn't have all those extra chemicals.
Speaker 1: I mean, but it was still. American spirits are actually higher in tar and nicotine than the other cigarettes.
Speaker 4: You don't have the camera, probably probably, but whatever they're adding, whatever they're adding to to cigarettes is what people are getting addicted to, the ten thousanddditional chemicals. Because I remember being a cigarette smoker and like someone would be like, oh, I got an American Spirit, and I'd be like, fuck.
Speaker 1: I loved Americ spruits because it made my breaks twice as long. I'm like, oh, my Cigaret's not gone yet, dude, I'm still smoking.
Speaker 4: I remember when I went up to I went to New York for college, and we went to Fifth Avenue and went to the Nat Sherman store where you could they would give out cigarettes and back then, a pack of cigarettes was like ten bucks from Nat Sherman's, and it was like a dollar for a pack of camels or whatever, dollar fifty for a pack of camels.
Speaker 1: Do not Shermans even exist anymore?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm sure they do in some form.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if they were actually better, if it was just in our brains, because it's so nice, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you went into the store up in New York that the dudes had tuxedos on and shit, So it was like, oh, fancy, they must be they must be better.
Speaker 3: You got that right, Oh you need all you need is the perception. I mean, did they call them fags too?
Speaker 2: Got them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And they were colorful. You could get like blue ones and yellow ones.
Speaker 4: And like the fuck that thing is like I got this like dabs here right, and look that's the little dab right there. It's like i's say four grams, and that's like, for some reason, the brain like cross checks this. Yeah, it looks like peanut butter. Right, So like when you're buying the ship, you look at that, You're like, no, it's like peanut butter. I'll get it, right. And so I've been dabbing for years. I know better, but still it's like, oh, look like peanut butter, let me.
Speaker 3: Get a dab and let me get a fag, well, a fag.
Speaker 5: Having this overseason in that British.
Speaker 4: Hate those goddamn fags over there.
Speaker 5: Hey look but.
Speaker 3: When they start talking and they got all this uh, all this urban urban language, I love it because I'm like that ship don't mean that over here, so I'm urban language.
Speaker 4: They can't use urban language anymore because they'll go to fucking prison forever. If you gave a British flag and during a protest, you go to jail for two years.
Speaker 1: But it is okay for someone to stab you in the neck if you're white and they are a migrant.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Like did you see that?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, this par guy, the new fucking Prime Minister, is a total fucking he's an asshole. This guy, he's a communist piece of ship. And I'm really.
Speaker 2: Getting motions when he's speaking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen he did the fucking thing and thing and the fucking thing and the booken that and yeah yeah into that one. You know, he did all of.
Speaker 2: Them, representing eighteenth Street locos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's getting crazy. In Germany too, there's a mass stabbing at a literally at a festival of diversity. It's called the Festival of diversity. I love, we love all these migrants, we love all these people. And then the motherfucker yells Allahu Akbar, and then.
Speaker 2: Like stabs, everybody, everybody gets stabby stabbed.
Speaker 4: White people are the global minority, okay, we are the bottom of the barrel as far as population numbers go. So I demand that we have land all to ourselves in Europe. So everybody who's come here please or come there, please go home now. Yes, I demand it for diversity, equality and inclusion reasons, because we are that minority that everyone should be protecting.
Speaker 3: It's true, you're you're okay if you say you're a woman, if you're a white guy, if you say.
Speaker 5: You're a woman, you're okay.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 5: You're protection.
Speaker 3: Then that's the only time you give protections day.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that thing that came out. It was like in in unvaccinated groups longitudinally, they have almost no they have no trans kids, and they have almost no gay or lesbian kids, where in unvaxxed populations. I mean, it doesn't automatically mean that the vac causes trans gay, lesbian whatever, but it could be exacerbating it, and it at least would indicate that the people who are not vaccing their children are of a different culture and not exposed to as much bullshit, perhaps as people who just bax their kids, send them to school, let them watch whatever TV. Right.
Speaker 4: Well, another thing you need to consider, like the reason that so many people claim to be of this LGBT identity in this day and age is because at the end of the day, they're fucking losers, okay, and so they just fuck each other because they're losers, and that's the nearest closest identity that they can grab onto because they have nobody else to fuck because they're fucking losers.
Speaker 1: Thus the furry phenomenon.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yes, yes, And it's funny how the furries Like I saw furries on like CSI like twenty years ago. So it's not like a new fucking thing, right, but it was its own thing. Now it's under the LGBT fucking banner. Like I've told the story before. When I first got to four Collins, me and fucking Rider were walking downtown and all of a sudden, a door flew open, and all these furries came fucking running off.
Speaker 5: It was wild.
Speaker 2: It was wild, and so are you guys mushrooms?
Speaker 4: No, we were not. We were totally crazy.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying is that that would have been one of those things you would have been like, and what happens. I turned a corner and there's a furry convention.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So when I when I looked up what it was, it was an LGBT thing, and I guess they had a furry component to it. So, oh, I'm sorry. On top of being losers, they're fucking ugly. Okay, that's why they got the furry mask on. They hump each other through holes in the thing.
Speaker 5: Right, damn bash them, my dad. I'm pretty sure some of them are like five or six.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It makes me interested to know what was the weird sex shit they were doing back when they used to wear the white fucking wigs and like the seventeen hundreds and ship and the powder on the fucking nose and stuff like in the movie On the Dais it was all sex freaky ship Like, I want to know what kind of weird freaky shit they were doing back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, it's way creepier because they didn't have like the pre formatted like furry offits, so they just like wrap a burlap sat around them and like stick horns on it, and it's like super terrifying instead of like.
Speaker 4: Total totally right.
Speaker 1: It's true to the rothschild parties and ship. You're like, they did want us wrong.
Speaker 4: With these I can see it seems like fucking and howling in the howling at the moon and ship and fucking.
Speaker 1: Weird people and yeah, weirdos. So yeah, I don't want anything to do with that.
Speaker 5: I appreciated it.
Speaker 1: Oh did you hear that? It's really important now. It's one of the most important things we can do for our nuclear security is too queer. We're going to quote queer the nuclear weapons.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what that means, Like, what does that mean? English people? English?
Speaker 2: It means we're going to be super dramatic for no fucking reason, generally annoy the ship out of everybody, just you know, make bad Star Wars episodes. You know that's sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: God damn it, where's the furre when you need him?
Speaker 2: Let's figure out what can I say? Because Corey speaking of that, it seems that the fur has had a resurgence of late on social media, there's a lot of people that are like, let's re examine and maybe run these things through an English translator and see what the guy is talking about. And they're like, oh, he sounds kind of reasonable. What do you know. I'm not going to go that far necessarily, but but yeah, yeah, of course they're they're all on board. But you start reading his speech, is Corey, you're the one that told me they never translated him because if they put him in English, if they overdubbed him in English, but they would sound like reasonable ideas for national sovereignty.
Speaker 4: Well, one thing I'm learning is a Hitler is a very multifaceted study, very multifaceted. It's not as cut and dry as like people compare shit to the Nazis. I'm like, really, which Nazis the Nazis of the twenties, the Nazis of thirty one, thirty three, thirty six.
Speaker 2: The banking component to it, and where he was getting financed and all that stuff. That's something that you know doesn't really show up in the black and white documentaries.
Speaker 4: Now you're correct, Well, here's the thing everyone looks back at Hitler and the Ferston they think of, is he killed all the fucking Jews and huah wah Wan and all this stuff, and he was such a bad guy, and so they look at him through these jaded eyes like no one else in history, as he was so uni nik of figure, and it was such a horrible regime that it's like totally contrary to everything the world's ever done or been or no, no, no, no no. He was fucking par for the course. When you look at the level of racism going on in America and then the UK, that just blew away what was going on in fucking in fucking Germany at the time. I mean, it was unbelievable how absolutely twisted the story of Hitler has been. I mean, Hitler is not the savior that people might think that he was. And like I said, there was a different Hitler over the years. Like Hitler who he was in twenty four when he wrote My comp It's not who he was when he killed himself in forty five, you know what I mean. It was a whole spectrum of Hitler's in the middle. So to me, it's very frustrating wh people compare it to Hitler. I'm like, which Hitler are you talking about? Dumb fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you could say that about almost anyone, though, right, it is very true. Hopefully people are changing over time and not just exactly the same person all the time.
Speaker 4: I mean, by the end of the war, most of the Waffen SS was made up of foreign recruits, Asians, black Africans. I mean, there's a great book called Black Nazis everybody should read.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, what do you guys say? What do you guys think about r f K sort of pulling out of the race and endorsing Trump, I almost said Hitler.
Speaker 4: Going to try to steal this thing. The Democrats are going to try to steal this thing. Don't be surprised when you wake up and Kamal as a president.
Speaker 2: Oh I listen, nothing would surprise me. I am, I am beyond that. These days, I have no stake in the outcome. As Max Egan says.
Speaker 4: Remember the fucking Trump where it was the vaccine and Operation warp speed and made you lock down and shipped like so go no, like we're no matter what we're I know.
Speaker 2: It's like which which flavor do you want? Like the joy full communism of Kamala Harris, Or do you want the Zionism and fucking pumping of the economy up and hyperinflating the US dollar? I mean? Or well, I mean not that. Kamala is not gonna inflate the dollar as well. She's got ideas they involve price controls. She's gonna get the government into the grocery store business like they want to do in Chicago. What could possibly go wrong with that? Right? Razor thin margins when experts run them. But we're gonna let government retards run the grocery industry. That's fucking brilliant. What's your policy plan, Kamala. Well it's price controls? Oh fantastic? Great? Well, I know I don't want that. Do I want Operation Warp Speed?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 2: Really? I can avoid that, though, right? Can I avoid it? If I know that he's full of shit? If I know that Orange Jesus is full of shit, I can just avoid all his plants. Let's do that because the other thing with Kamala or the entire country is cooked. I don't know, I don't know. I mean, it's just like which flavor of tyranny do you want? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody will be in there Okay. I mean I mean whether you whether you click a button or not. No matter of fact, no nobody could click a button like everybody could be like, you know what, I'm out and they say cool, so we're gonna put it in who we want to So fuck y'all.
Speaker 5: Nobody clicked the button, that's fine. Cool?
Speaker 3: Then uh, I guess Democrats one. I mean, somebody gonna be in there, regardless whether folks go where folks don't go, They're gonna put They're gonna put an ass in there. So you know what I'm saying. I just see, do you think you would have have a better fighting chance with us if we wake up.
Speaker 2: In this morning after the election and Kamala Harris is the president and she starts actually enacting price controls. The very next thing that happened after price controls is and always will be breadlines. Yeah, every single scenario that they run this, that's what happens. That's what will happen. So when they install price controls, get out of the country immediately. I mean seriously, because you're you're about to You're about to see some venezuela shit because it's because it's it doesn't matter if they feel like it shouldn't do that because doing that is icky and in mean, it doesn't matter. It's economics, it's mathematics and economics. It just doesn't fucking matter what they say. That's exactly how it will turn out when you control the price, because it's economics, not fantasy. So her ideas are criminally dumb. They will quite literally bankrupt the country, Whereas, I mean, I don't know what Trump's to do either. He'll probably do some other version of bankrupting guy. But again, like, which flavor of this do you want? At least I know he knows how to run businesses. She's shown me nothing. She's shown me nothing, she knows nothing. What is her? What give me a Kamala Harris accomplishment? I'll wait. There's just the fact that she has been able to She's been slippery and devious enough to wiggle her way up to the vice presidency without any manageable, uh, any noticeable or marketable skills besides the blowjob factories that.
Speaker 6: She takes this marketable Willie Brown's admission, I'm not making that up, So like, show me what she's done besides fuck up everything?
Speaker 2: Have a ninety two percent turnover rate in her office, have a thousands of prisoners getting removed from California prisons due to her office's fuck ups. She's a failure by every single way to measure it. She's a failure, and yet she might be the president Corey like.
Speaker 5: It is queen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, okay, well that's fine.
Speaker 5: She's got she's got a remarkable cackle.
Speaker 2: She's joyful. Did have you seen the pivot to joyful? It's joyful, it's joyful, and and her vice president running mate. It definitely isn't a cardboard human being or closeted pedophile or anything like that. Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure there's not. There's definitely nothing weird about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not at all. Change the language of your bills to include pedophilia as a sexual orientation that is protected. That's that guy.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that? Tim? If you if you weren't a pedophile, because that's what pedophiles do. So are you a pedophile? It's a reasonable question to ask somebody who changed the legislation on that, on that on that he did it. He did it. He could have done nothing, He could have done nothing. There wasn't some gun to his head that said you have to do something, and he came up with that. He chose to do that. And the people that choose to do things like that do that because they are if not pedophiles, then their pedophile adjacent or they're financed by big pedophile or whatever, you know what I mean. I don't know, but but you don't do that shit, like like Scott Wiener in San Francisco. That's scum back who lobbied to eight lower the age of consent so that as long as it was less than ten years of age difference, it wasn't illegal twelve year old exactly exactly. So again I asked the question, you're you're just your default is do nothing. You chose to go out there, write the law, put it all down, go out in front of a camera and microphone and say this is what we need. This is the most important thing on my mind right now, is to lower the age of consent with children. Why wouldn't show you a pedophile? Why wouldn't we say that Scott Wiener is a pedophile, because that's what pedophiles do. So, like, I'm done playing nice with these fucking people.
Speaker 5: Done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, So how do we how do we normalize this ship minor attracted person? We changed the language softly, We do it that way. Oh my god, they're so persecuted. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't care if it is a harsh word. It's like you know, it's like you know, nig said with an ear on it.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: There's a harsh word. Yeah, it's a hardy R. So you said pedophile is.
Speaker 5: Like, sir, sorry, we don't that anymore.
Speaker 3: Okay, saying like faggot and stuff like you Sorry, sir, we don't say that anymore.
Speaker 2: Fagot has been brought. I'm here to tell you on Twitter is back?
Speaker 3: What what the heart of your is back? It's almost your deemed a conservative? Uh black person? I mean that put it right on your name. I was like, damn boy, I mean, is anybody saying this? I was like, okay, all right, you know, and uh, somebody was talking to me, Oh, well, you know all you're saying he gets free speech. I said, no, man, folks can say what they want to if they want to drop a hart of you are all good. But when you get fucked up, okay, then don't come calling me doog your free speech?
Speaker 5: Got your Yeah, I mean you not.
Speaker 2: Free from consequences if you want. Do you remember do you remember that old like eighties figure what it was? There was some old one it might have been from like a Benny Hill thing, reckless rex and he would like run out there and strap his helmet on and running for there's a bunch of black guys playing basketball, and he'd scream it out with a hard e R and then just start running chase him. You see him, all look at each other, he called me, and then you just they're all after it. Yeah, let's bring that. Let's let's bring that. I mean, you could say what you want.
Speaker 3: It is free speech, yeah, most definitely. Yeah, I'm not you go out there and say, just go Willy nearly step right outside, go to the hood, you know, with your white ass, and go right out there and give him a hearty R. You know what I'm saying. And you know when they shoot you out there, you know, I'm just like I will, you know what I'm saying, don'tly send nobody to go scoop you up.
Speaker 5: But it just leave you out there. I mean, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: So you just get their response to minor attracted person, like they're trying to get rid of pedophile so that we don't have the language to identify predators anymore. But then end of your time, they use mine attracted person, we'll just fucking go hard on them.
Speaker 4: So have we seen them make any modifications to laws that have to do with being on the sex offender registry or anything like that. Have they started to soften that at all?
Speaker 2: No? But if you remember Tom Delay in that clip from twenty fifteen on c SPAN, he was saying that he sat in these meetings with the Justice Department and that in those meetings they were talking about normalizing twelve perversions, including pedophilia and beast reality. So this was twenty fifteen, right, So you've got to think that in the last decade they've made some progress towards doing that. My question is, why is the Justice Department holding meetings talking about this? That's first of all, why are their meetings about Let's just start there are there are meetings about normalizing twelve perversions. But even if you are having that meeting, which is fucking weird in the first place, why is the Justice Department has.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why then what's weird too? I mean, it's not weird, it's it's perfect. It makes perfect sense. If you're trying to take over the world and you're doing it in like the most inane ways possible. You have this like endless bureaucracy with like thousands and thousands and thousands of people who are not elected by anyone, who are superpartisan and likely like brainwashed as fuck and will do whatever they're told. There's your army, right, Like, there's your fucking army to like totally take over society and have these fucking meetings talk about normalizing pedophilia, and these motherfuckers are somehow like, yeah, it's good for whatever, and I have a job, and okay, I don't know who are these people.
Speaker 4: I googled real quick. I googled normal Uh what do I google? Normalizing twelve perversions? And the first thing that came up was Charlie's interview with Chris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome. Search but again on you on YouTube for Tom Delay c Span twenty fifteen interview, you'll find one from twenty fifteen and another one in twenty sixteen, both Tom Delay, both I think on c Span, both about the same conversation, but different interviews. So I've watched him both. The lady's like I'm sorry, what and he's like normalizing twelve perversions. She's like why, and he's like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What the jew shit.
Speaker 2: It might be.
Speaker 4: No, it is, it's some jew shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. Speaking of pedophiles, do you hear about the pedophile who was arrested for death threats against Trump while.
Speaker 4: He was Is that a joke?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is a real thing, that old guy.
Speaker 1: Pedophile. Like, I'm like, you're not You're just you're not making it yourselves look better, like the pedophiles want to kill Trump, like we it's just making him look better and better all the time. Every time you try to kill him, you make him stronger than he was before.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 7: Superhero Heads Off of the Souls of the Uh tried to take him down, Hydra Trump.
Speaker 1: Do you want to feed on the soul of a pedophile? I don't know that one needs to go straight into the fiery pits.
Speaker 2: What if Trump? What if Trump came in and then started enacting some crazy cass laws like that, like from now on, We're gonna start murdering pedophiles. And you're just like everyone's like oh ship, okay.
Speaker 1: Like hell yeah, but I would hope they would start with like the Clintons and stuff, you know, the guys.
Speaker 2: But but you know what, what you want to know what would be some forty chess is if he just announced that with no intention to do it, just to make the left test against it and in defense of it, you know what I mean, He's like, I'm gonna mur around them all up and we're gonna hang him at the town square and then get.
Speaker 1: All these people to go, no, you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Pedophiles have rights too, and you just get them all on the record, get them all out and them in the public, get their faces.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. There's some people who genuinely shouldn't be among society like at all, like at all.
Speaker 2: No, if you're being honest, it's true.
Speaker 4: And that was kind of like the law of the land for like all of mankind's history until like what ten minutes ago.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, but what about redemption.
Speaker 4: Redemption of the clock's taken. We ain't got time for redemption.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wave your right to redemption along the way. There's certain there's certain things, there's certain barriers that you cross that each one of those that you cross, it gets less likely that the society or people close to you will be able to forgive you. Like if if you have a family member who's a pedophile, that's unforgivable, you know what I mean. Like, since we've been on that topic the whole day, it's like, if you have if they're you, you have to just make them feel you have to make them feel the shame of what they've done. Like there's no I have no sympathy for these people at all. And there's a lot of them in politics as we know, and they make decisions that impact us. And and I just refuse to be controlled by pedophiles. I really just I just do. It's just I just read like my government authority from I don't know, I guess white closeted old men in Washington, d C. Like in the eighties, like it used to.
Speaker 3: Be somebody like the initial thought of it would be businessman would run the country for a term limit and then they would step out and go back to their.
Speaker 1: Business and you could never come back. You can never go more than one term, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because because the country needs to be ran like a business so it stays stable.
Speaker 2: No, listen, now, what we do is we just do a national lottery and whoever's whoever's name is picked, is the president.
Speaker 1: King furry pedophile for a day, like.
Speaker 2: Just whatever, whatever it is. You have to be within a certain you know, there's certain criteria, but it's like Steven Baltimore, come on down, you're the president.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: It couldn't be any worse than what we've currently got because at least it would take him a while to figure out how to do anything.
Speaker 1: But we'd have to like cut the fat, like get rid of all these bureaucracies, all those thousands and thousands of people we mentioned, and like probably eighty percent of the federal government in general, give her all that, and then enact this lottery system.
Speaker 2: I think that I think that one of the fantasies that you have for forgetting a person in there, like a real do gooder who could actually do good things, would be as like I've said, you've got to get a guy who's like a suicide torpedo, who's like while he's in office, or right before he gets in office, he realizes he's got like two years to live. He's got like a fast acting cancer or slow acting cat. I don't know, and he just goes, fuck it, I'm dead anyway. So like he goes in without any sort of ability for them to manipulate him through through blowing him up, because he knows he's he's on a one way mission anyway. So you go in there and start doing the things that you're like, oh fuck it, I got to do it all on day one, and the FED in the Department of Energy put all these people in prison around Oh god, you know, it'd be a lot going on.
Speaker 1: Take away all of the executive powers of the presidents that come after you can't pull all this bullshit anymore anyway.
Speaker 2: You actually are just key the locks on the whole place, man, and just rewire the alarm system like as soon as possible, and then just brace for impact.
Speaker 5: Race for the impact.
Speaker 2: Damn he said, will be because you know they're coming for you, Like oh ship.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, your brakes to just stop working all of a sudden, right right right, yeah, to stop working every day, just the one thing that just stops working on everybody's car unbeknownst your breaks. Yeah, that's the least likely thing to not break on your car, like literally, like me being in the car business, like somebody's breaks failing.
Speaker 5: It's not really a thing.
Speaker 3: Now you can grind the metal to metal, and I've had some people that's ground a damn pad all the way into the rotar and they still fucking stopping. Yeah, somebody's like, yeah, yeah, it's brakes failed. I'm like, right, so who cut the line?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I say the line. That's what we want to know, because it's not really a thing, to be honest.
Speaker 1: I like what real Kim Homa says in uh the rumble chat, there's a man who talks about all of Congress voting on zoom and one subject, one page at a time, and we all get to see how they voted. Like we're so far past the time where we should have any of this shit happening with technology how it is and like blockchain technology and all this shit, Like there should be an un unedited script, like a NonStop anyone can look and see none of these fucking two thousand, ten thousand page bills or whatever the shit. It's like, if you can't say it in a page or two, don't fucking do it. Vote on one thing at a time. It's so that's the whole thing so absurd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mate, my mate may ask you something. I have to go to work, which is not really working. They're just going and sitting around. You know, like when they when they bring people into the congressional here is and they grill them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we growed them for five hours. I was like, well, who went to jail? Nobody.
Speaker 1: We're still thinking, we're still growing.
Speaker 2: We had a very stern talking to Yeah, we let him go.
Speaker 1: Like this criminal doctor Fauci, doctor Fauci, because we should have some other title besides dark doctor. Once you're a mass murderer, like psychopath.
Speaker 4: Well now he's an Now he's like a fucking Nile River virus fucking survivor.
Speaker 1: Like, what the fuck are they doing? They're just like pretending is that the next thing they're going to try to like freak everyone out for West Nile.
Speaker 4: Did he walk into a lab somewhere and gets the ship? I mean, what's up?
Speaker 1: And they were like every yeah, what the fuck was that about?
Speaker 5: You know, like six o'clock, so I guess mosquitoes.
Speaker 3: Come out to six. They really come out all right after six. That's when they'll really get your ass.
Speaker 1: There is a window like twilight where there's more of them. But like, motherfucker, if you've ever been outside of the day, sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's but if you if you're in any area with moisture bow mosquitoes are there, okay.
Speaker 5: And they're gonna be on your ass shortly.
Speaker 3: All right now, they say it's only females that bite you, but I don't know if that's true or not.
Speaker 5: Ain't even chicken in their packages, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So, and when they were talking about they were putting out GMO mosquitos all they're all male though, So don't worry, they're not gonna bite you. I'm like, right, you say you genetically modify them. I know you genetically modified to bite my ass. You know what I'm saying, Man, how do I know?
Speaker 5: Trust us? You know what I'm saying. Oh, I got you. This is gonna lower the mosquito population. I can't tell. Yeah, if it lowered, shit, I can tell, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it'll be the same mosquitos out there, they now just all genetically modified. The males out there bike and they'll probably bringing the ship.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I did a I did a video on that one time. They talking about like the mosquito born illnesses and stuff. To be honest, I mean that there might be like five people get clipped a year maybe like it's it's like not a lot.
Speaker 5: I was suspecting that like millions of people ding like oh yeah, you know, some people getting got sick and one person died. I was like.
Speaker 3: That, I mean, you know, FUCKDLD was that Theseeka and the Nile and all this other shit. I was like, man, shit, man, you get bit by a mosquito, you might as well just go ahead and stab somebody start writing you legit.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, well, ain't nobody really dying day?
Speaker 4: So like none of the ship they ever told us would fuck you up, like fucks you up at all. Like my biggest bone to pick with them is over polio. So allegedly, if you get polio, you're in a fucking iron lung and shit right, like so stupid. The total number of people who got any kind of paralysis from what they believed was polio was less than zero point one percent of all people who got diagnosed with fucking polio. So what does that tell you? Polio doesn't cause paralysis, does it?
Speaker 1: And they've been doing this shit forever, remember like the pictures of the Spanish flu, and there was people who were like, everyone needs to wear a masks, and there was other people that were like, don't wear a mask, and they're was like, right, what is actually happening. How are people actually getting sick there fucking masks and all this shit.
Speaker 4: Well, it looked like everybody died from bacterial pneumonia back then, not fucking Spanish flu.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go, the Spanish flu. They yeah, they tried to intentionally infect people with it and they.
Speaker 3: Couldn't and they couldn't. They tried to intentionally do it and they couldn't.
Speaker 1: They still people, they still have never The other thing is Zeke's really interesting. Zico was happening, like before the big push, at least the big sort of exposure and everybody getting interested in jerim theory versus terrain theory. Zico was happening, and a bunch of people who are down there in that area I don't remember, was that Brazil or something, they were like, oh, we saw them dumping chemicals into the water supplies, and then all of a sudden, everybody got sick with Zica and it's like okay, so once again, just like polio. We have this pretty strong case to be made for this chemical poisoning actually being right and then instead of this like virus thing. It just makes you wonder how long they've been playing this game, how many times, how many different virus sines are we gonna have to be afraid of.
Speaker 2: It's industrial poisons from the products that they make in their factories that they use to pollute the waterways, and then they blame it and say that it's something else and then sell you the medicines to fix it through their crooked medical system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and don't worry, in thirty years they'd be ready to Uh, you'd be able to get some money back if you're still living.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Part of the class action lawsuit on Daytime TV.
Speaker 5: Did you drink? Did you drink water?
Speaker 3: In North Carolina between the years of nineteen fifty nine, It's like, well, the ship was killing you.
Speaker 5: So if you're still alive, we'd like.
Speaker 2: To give you some money. We're going to give you a thousand dollars for your troubles, and your lawyer is going to keep sixty percent of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They Yeah, they also are now saying like it's official that there's a So this is according to the Department of Health and Human Services, speaking of poisoning our water Floridade and drinking water causes a two to five point IQ drop in children.
Speaker 2: You cannot afford to lose five IQ points in this world, No five lot.
Speaker 5: You can't spare it.
Speaker 2: You can't spare you cannot do not give up, don't don't don't do that.
Speaker 1: And that's and that's just what they can prove, and that our own government is now admitting. So, like, you gotta imagine it's actually worse than that, right if you had a completely untainted child. What I've seen them the unvaccinated, unfluoridated, unfucking gm mode Like the kids that are just with a super hippie meat like fucking what a crunchy granola like living Holy shit, they're fucking brilliant. It's like they have a sp You're like, how is this kid such a genius? And it's not because their parents are geniuses. Is because they didn't get brain damage from vaccines and florid and all this ship. That's it. The fuck talk about dumbing down like it did, But.
Speaker 4: Those kids, their parents make them wear him jewelry and ship.
Speaker 1: So that's just good for them. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: That's the main problem right there forever nobody.
Speaker 2: You have one who turned thirteen today, Yeah, who's totally totally.
Speaker 4: Pure blooded no vaccinations.
Speaker 1: Wow, It's consistently consistently linked with higher outcome educationally, like in every fucking measurable way health wise, especially though long term careful.
Speaker 5: The information out there trying to be a fucking movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you got on a list, you.
Speaker 2: Come over, you'd be just like, we got something for you.
Speaker 5: It'd be just like, speaking of people, you gotta, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta, you gotta, you got to jump in there and advocate for your kids, because you can't just expect the system to take care of them. You can't expect that. Oh you know, Sorry, we've been poisoning the water supply into with this neurotoxin, which when you look up sodium fluoride it is. It's a neurotoxin. It's always been. It's not like they just figured it out, it's always been. They're adding it to the water supply because they were instructed to do so, they were suggested to do so. After Operation paper Clip, the Nazis came over and said, you're not adding fluoride to the water supply, and they're like, should we be? And they're like, oh yeah, if you want to control these retards, for sure, yeah you're gonna need to do that. And they're like, oh, okay, so this isn't an accident. It's not it's not. Oh we don't know what, we don't know what's going on. The municipalities add fluoride to the water supply intentionally. They are trying to dumb down your children. Why why would why would the public allow this to happen because you.
Speaker 1: And you're like, then, why are your teeth so shitty? Dude?
Speaker 2: Your teeth?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why what universe would the would my government give a flying fuck about my teeth?
Speaker 4: You're ever seeing British people smile?
Speaker 1: I have got and they're like the.
Speaker 2: Most they don't put that's what they say. They look like.
Speaker 4: I hear that floride is really good for your teeth, but it's really bad for your bones because what it does is it gets in your bloodstream and it redeposits calcium. It like plucks calcium from one place A and it drops it off in place B. And so that's no good.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's any with the i Q stuff, that's no good too.
Speaker 1: Brain right, So if you look at populations who still live in like the fucking woods and the Jungles, and they're all out there like just eating traditional diets, like their teeth are perfect all the time. So what is floriad good for our teeth?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: But like, actually, if we just ate real food, turns out we'd have fucking great teeth. When don't you need dentists simple ship?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 4: After their lives are boring as fuck out in the fucking woods all day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, dude.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's what I want to do, but I guess i'd probably have a huge struggle getting used to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I can make if I can just make it a middle twenty years, all the preservatives and ship will have been worth it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Speaking of did y'all see this this week? It popped up in my timeline and I was like, there ain't no way did this word is still being used?
Speaker 5: Look right here? What this say is emergency use authorization. I was like, they're still using.
Speaker 4: That, yeah, because that word doesn't mean anything stupid.
Speaker 1: An emergency they declare an emergency for monkey pocks. Maybe it covers like all possible things. There just is an emergency, so we can do anything we want for any sector.
Speaker 4: Now, this is how you know that the FDA has no authority anymore, because they just push anything that they want within the emergency use. Even this is no emergency, like there's no emergency use for there's no emergency for impocs unless you're sucking dick.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're gonna put Bobby Kennedy in charge of the FDA?
Speaker 4: No, No, it's this whole thing with Trump is a limited hangout.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, but she says it remains the best protection and get some of illness.
Speaker 4: Charlie, do you really want something sad in government? Guess what, You're not gonna get it. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't. I am far from believing any of his promises. But I was wondering if they did stick him in in an agency, would.
Speaker 4: It be.
Speaker 2: You know, because you hear the CIA thrown around obviously because of his connections to it, which I think he would be unqualified to take that role, but that might be a good thing. And then the FDA, because he's been up their ass about vaccines for so long, I just wondered if that was. I mean, it's I'm obviously it's gonna be bullshit. He he had a relationship with him last time around, and Bill Gates stepped on his dick on that one. Remember you're supposed to r f K was going to be his vaccine guy, and Bill Gates got to him and said, no, that's a bad idea and and put a stop to it. And after that meeting he told r f K to get lost.
Speaker 1: It's pretty fucking cool if it had, like if Trump wanted he put r f K in and like things actually changed for the vaccine schedules and show like that'd be amazing. That'd make it worth it. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: But as Corey says, if you want it, you're not getting that. Bro, you want to.
Speaker 4: I want to make an analogy. You guys might as well be talking about like the next Star Wars movie is gonna be.
Speaker 2: We are talking about Stars of the Acolyte. They that woke bullshit, didn't didn't get a season two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so gay it was it was It wasn't. Here's the problem. That's fucking this is really what it comes down to you have two people. You have the fucking the black chick who was the star who had the twin right, and then you had the super dark black chick who was the fucking witch on the planet. That entire show was written to give them a job, like no bullshit, that was written to get them.
Speaker 2: In there to to so that they could cast some people of color.
Speaker 4: Well, they had these people already picked out, they were already wanting to work with these people, and wrote the script around them. And so it's like nobody gives a fuck about your goddamn space witches.
Speaker 3: Okay, And yeah, but now you're connected to bigotry.
Speaker 5: Now, Corey, Now you're saying that you don't like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. And so if here's the thing, and if you want white people to feel a sense of bond and getting behind and rooting for and being excited for any person of color in a lead role, they better be a badass motherfucker like a Blade or somebody like that.
Speaker 2: Oh and during the promotion of the film or series, don't go out and call all white people honkys and don't talk about how shitty they are, and don't go piss off half your audience and tell them that you don't need men to come watch this, and then don't and then consequentially, don't act surprised when it when nobody watches it because you told them if if you don't want to, if you're not interested, don't watch it. So nobody watched it. And when they say it's your fault for being sexist, it's like, how are we sexist? You told us not to watch it if we didn't want to watch woke bullshit like this to turn it off. We did, it got canceled. Now it's our fault.
Speaker 5: How is it?
Speaker 2: How do you figure?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they saying bigotry wind Charlie is one.
Speaker 2: This is the problem with this woke leftist way of thinking. There's just they're never accountable for anything. It's never their fault. It's always somebody else's fault. It's always that they were they were put down, or they were they were marginalized, or they were victimized, or there were you know, it was always some other thing that happened that made it. I mean, it couldn't be that the storyline was fucking garbage. It couldn't be that it's woke nonsense. It couldn't be that it was directed by somebody that shouldn't be directed. It couldn't be that Catherine Kennedy's involved, couldn't be any of that. It has to be the audience's fault for being bigots. Okay, that makes sense. You're Star Wars is dead, Disney killed it. Good riddens, and fuck Mark Hammon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Charlie. But here's here's what they're saying. They're like, they said a lot of people who were defending this show, they were like, the bones were there and there was so much problem is they just needed a season two to really wrap things up. I'm like, well, most of the time, when you got a good show, you just you go ahead and you just have a good shade like you.
Speaker 2: Out of twenty eight percent on Rotten Tomatoes, it was the lowest rating Star Wars anything ever. You have to cut bait.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Microsoft cuts twenty percent of its people every year, the bottom performing twenty percent. You've got to be willing to get in there and say this is horseeshit. Cut get it out of here, get rid of all of this. If you're if you're serious about running Disney, if you're serious about making money. Clearly they're not. They lost half their market cap in three years, one hundred and fifty billion dollars. So they're lighting it on fire in the parking lot. But if you wanted to try and make money, you've got to get rid of these losers. You've got to get rid of the loser franchises. You don't give them a second season to maybe find their audience if you don't have it by the first season, get the fuck out of here, like.
Speaker 3: Bye, yep, yeah, but that but that that's the whole purpose of you know, d and the equity, equity and equality. So they feel like because it was you know, gay, a gay woman wrote it, and they had black women in it. That's the reason why they was they were not given that sacred season. Black women were starring, and there was a gay woman that wrote it. So that's the reason why the biggest.
Speaker 2: Fine, that's fine, that's the reason.
Speaker 3: Who cares it's canceled by Yeah, but they said.
Speaker 4: And see, this is an example of how there's a fracture between the people of a society and its culture. This is a perfect example because you can't meld these two things. Hitler gave a great speech numerous times about the degradation of culture and how nobody in Germany wanted to participate in the theater anymore and things like that. And that's what's going on here. The people who have uh infiltrated and taken over our cultural institutions like the theater and music. They aren't our people. They're not our people. They're not they're not American patriots, you know, which once upon a time it was just natural in the sixties. If you were alive, you were a patriot. That's how it was. Not so much anymore, not so much anymore.
Speaker 1: And you're an extremist. If you're a patriot, you're you're a danger.
Speaker 2: Right. This is communist of simulations using constitutionalists as the bad guys in the FBI simulations. Right.
Speaker 4: And this is not the fucking communists, meaning that's the Soviets, Okay, this is the fucking Jews doing this to us, period. So this is a lot longer plan, going back before the fucking Soviets. Jesus Christ, this goes back over one hundred years. I'd say the fucking we started to lose this country in the late eighteen hundreds and the early nineteen hundreds. By thirty three, the Jews already had people on the fucking Supreme Court. I would say the Zionists, But really that's just a fucking mask, so might will to keep that off.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, the Civil War was all a big pile of shit to lie and everything else.
Speaker 4: Because because Abraham Lincoln was a Jew and he sold us out to Jewish.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised anymore. This is the thing too, when people talk about like hating the whatever the what the fuck is the flag called the Southern one? Yeah, people are like it's racist. I'm like no, because if you know the true history of the Civil War, you might fly that flag in defiance of our federal government fucking overstepping their bounds, and you might say, like, I'm for states' rights and I'm for people's ability to choose for themselves how to cover themselves, and that might be why you fly that flag. Yeah, obviously there's like the popular image of it has been corrupted by media intentionally so to hide that history so that no one can talk about it think about it. It's exactly the same reason why we're told that six million Jews were burned to death or whatever by the fucking Nazis. When it's not actually true.
Speaker 2: It's like literally it's also the reason why they why they try and make Southerners look stupid, and they can dukes of hazard and shit like that, keep that Confederate flag there in front of everybody and talk about how criminal these people are, how dumb they are, how backwoods they are, country they are all that stuff a lot of time in the South, Man, they know what's up.
Speaker 4: Generally orange is making a comeback. Generally orange is on a lot of cars these days.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the show what It's like, Andy fucking whatever, like going down to.
Speaker 2: The Andy Griffiths shown.
Speaker 1: Thank you this show is you know, they had an episode where they're very clearly propagandizing people to take vaccines, to go to nurses and doctors' offices to get them to tell them what to do and how to live life and how to be healthy. And the person they use as the example of like the idiot who could never fucking understand and he's not civilized enough and he's so stupid is like a Southern twang motherfucker. And you're like, this has been going on for so long. Act they're like, let's marry. These two propaganda pieces make him look stupid while promoting vaccines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when but when they when they want to vote, though, they all of a sudden have a Southern drawl to how they talk.
Speaker 2: Well, I just have some barbecue sauce on me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just like all she she did her, I was like, do what. I'm like, just she's man, be authentic.
Speaker 3: Look, man, I can at least respect somebody who was authentically evil.
Speaker 5: Okay, can at least respect them? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I said, you an evil motherfucker, and you put it out at the forefront and say, look, I'm coming for everything you got, okay, and we'll put your ass in the dirt.
Speaker 5: So you know what, I.
Speaker 3: Respect you, okay because you cut no corners, all right, You're bringing it right to me.
Speaker 2: That's like I always like the Italian mafia much better than this government system. I mean, it's organized crime either way, but I like the mafia. They look good. They always they seem to like prioritize, like don't hurt innocent bystanders and things like if you funk with them, they fuck with you. And you know, I've always I don't know, I thought they should maybe have a say, can we bring back the mafia.
Speaker 5: Yeah it yeah, I'll just take over, right, which is.
Speaker 1: At least you'll know where we stand then, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, well, look, here's the issue is that, like we as far as our media goes, as far as our entertainment media, we've been asking for new ideas, but like we're bankrupt of of anything of note or worth, so all we've got left is is sequels. And then when we do have a new idea, it's infused with some pretty much some bullshit.
Speaker 2: Well they they've done it to themselves though, with the way they've structured all the Hollywood movie money and accounting and everything thing there there, it's such a they're spending so much money on massive budgets and then you know, you have to spend just as much on advertising that like unless it makes one hundred million, unless it grosses one hundred million dollars, they don't even get their money back. So they can't even they feel like they can't take a chance, so they do Rambo nine, you know, and and wherever, and.
Speaker 4: Porky's twelve would be welcome in this.
Speaker 2: But that's because and there's no creativity, because they're like, oh well, I guess I can raise financing, you know, if I say I'm going to make a sequel to this, and then if it you know, and then I can sort of pitch to the investors well based on what it did before, there's a good chance to want you know. So it's like a lazy way of making a movie because there's the path is already there before you. You just kind of keep going. But how many Fast and the Furious movies do you want to watch?
Speaker 5: Well, there's gonna be like twelve of them.
Speaker 4: Sites they're like the dumbest movie is ever. One of them had a terminator in it.
Speaker 2: My buddy did the stunt driving in uh Tokyo Drift. My buddy's a professional drift racer and he did the stunt driving.
Speaker 4: In that somewhe Yeah, that was one of the more realistic movies that, you know, compared to some of the later films where they you know, jumping out of fucking airplanes and landing on top of skyscrapers and well, you.
Speaker 5: Know the theory about this, right, I've got a theory about this, and they should do it for the last movie is that? Uh, the last? Yeah, this.
Speaker 2: Last it's like a last Kiss Concert.
Speaker 5: And we have T and T. This's gonna be the last one they've fished an outset.
Speaker 2: But the last one will then be split into three parts.
Speaker 4: Yea ten part two.
Speaker 3: That's what this last one is. Yeah, I'm serious these things Okay, the I think it's real.
Speaker 5: No, this is real.
Speaker 3: But I think the reason why they keep like getting more and more ridiculous, uh, is because it's somebody telling the story as opposed to you actually watching the story. So I could see like if they wanted to do it like at the end, like they'll have indiesel on all of them and they'll be sitting around like a fire or whatever, and they'll be telling the story of this to their to their grandkids. And so that's why it's like grandiose, like getting more and more extreme, like.
Speaker 2: They they got to they're telling they're telling stories of adventures they did that they didn't really do.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 3: So it could be just like that stuff usually works out, And that's the way Methy is.
Speaker 5: That's the way Matth usually works.
Speaker 3: It just keeps getting bebellished as it goes throughout, you know, generations upon generations. Before you know it, it's million originally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that motherfucker walked on water. I saw it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean so stuff like that can happen, and that's usually the way it happens, because as it goes through generation, generation is word of mouth that just keeps getting embellish and change and things change, and all of a sudden, you know.
Speaker 5: It's way different from what initially happened.
Speaker 1: So that's true.
Speaker 5: That's that's my fault, and that would make sense to why it got completely outlandish.
Speaker 1: Well, now you know they're gonna make like interactive movies and then we can all control the movie. We can control what happens in Fast and Furious with our minds because we have the fucking neuralink chip in our brains. It definitely won't be used to mind control us. It definitely won't be used to just like shut us down and explode our brains at the moment when our social credit score drops low enough. Nope, it will only be used to play counter Strike two, which is what they're which is pretty fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, the last time I was in the video games, we used to have these massive Counterstrike parties.
Speaker 1: It's like total It looks pretty cool. It looks like a good game and this guy is playing it with his neuralin chip. I have to say, though, literally, what was this two thousand and nine, so fifteen years ago my roommate was also playing video games, but not with a chip inserted into his braid, just with a shit glued onto his head around, you know, like the cap. The fucking They had that brain to computer interface back then, and you could control shit back then, So like, why did we have to get to the point where we're actually like shoving it into the gray batter itself.
Speaker 2: I would question that because it's a kill switch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would assume that first, since we already had the technology externally and now we'd be like, no, this is amazing. I'm like, yeah, but it is fifteen years old to do it from outside your school, so it's not that amazing. They just need you to believe it and need you to think that it's cool, and apparently needs you to think you can play video games with it so that you'll accept it when they say you have to have one in order to get food.
Speaker 2: Well, at least, well.
Speaker 4: You know, they're fucking button and the newest fucking I think new call of duty that's coming out Modern warfare is seventy two or whatever the fuck number.
Speaker 2: They're up to.
Speaker 4: The lead, the fucking lead person, and is the chicken a wheelchair. It's so exhausting, I know, dude, Like, fuck these handicap people. I can't keep up with all these victimized minorities.
Speaker 2: It's like, you can do whatever you want to do, but like, are you going to be the hero of the crime drama or is this the DEI both?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like the I R. S guy and his wheelchair with his gun, I was like, I don't think I'm afraid of that one. I'm okay. I think I'll still try to get not paying taxes, but thanks for trying. It was nice. Yeah. I also like, I I have the experience maybe you do too, most of the time in my life that I have not always I actually want. My neighbor when I was really young, was in a wheelchair and he was fucking awesome. He was a badass. But more often than not, the people in wheelchairs I interact with have a massive, like massive complex of like needing other people to suffer, needing people to like have to put up with their ship, needing to make people feel bad, like controlling the situation, and I'm like, look, dude, it sucks that you're disabled, but like, that doesn't mean you get to be an asshole. But I have noticed also most people put up with it because they're like, oh, but they're in a wheelchair. I'm like, I don't give a fuck. You don't get to treat people badly? What the So that is not how shit works.
Speaker 3: That that's that's that's that's the the the ying and yang. So that's the you know what I'm slaying.
Speaker 4: So I get to people wheelchairs to be grateful that we don't push them into traffic more often.
Speaker 1: You have a responsibility, no matter what's going on with you, to be the best person you can be.
Speaker 2: And not make it right in the traffic. That'll show all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this is the give and take of it.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: It's like, look, i'm disabled, okay, so I get to be a big asshole. No you need to because I can tell you I am disabled, Okay, so my life is harder than yours, So fuck exactly.
Speaker 1: I feel like if we went to for tat, I would win, even against people in wheelchairs or like whose life was shittier. Pretty sure, I got it. I got a pretty good list. I just don't use it to get my way and to treat people like garbage.
Speaker 5: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I mean that if we think about it. You know in Canada what they do to they're folks in wheelchairs and they call up and say, hey, can y'all get me one of those lips that carried me up the stairs? I'll be like, well, have you thought about, you know, killing yourself.
Speaker 2: Right on Friday morning? To see that?
Speaker 1: Like life's hard enough. Now you're offering me when when.
Speaker 2: Monday we gotta spot off from on the friday right before that. If you want to jump down, you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to worry about anything ever again, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Just openly got to open advertisement to take yourself out.
Speaker 3: It's just like you call up for some hell. Like the woman called for help. She said, hey, you know I'm having issues getting up the stairs. Gonna get you know, one of those things installed up a wheelchair and the stairs and say sure, we got euthanasia appointments open on Monday Wednesday. It's like, is that where I go get this particular equipment? Oh no, that's where you go to die? Like and then what you're calling for equipment.
Speaker 1: Well, you can come in and kill yourself. Can you imagine? I mean, because that's like what customer service is like. They're basically like I want you to die. You're like, can you help me? This thing went wrong? They're like no, but you can fuck off. You're like, but I mean I paid for this thing. They're like no, we don't care, Like, can I talk to someone? No, there's no one.
Speaker 2: No, it just doesn't.
Speaker 5: We'll only take you will only take you.
Speaker 3: Out if you've had you all your boosters okay, So yeah, you had all your shots.
Speaker 5: It's like heavy, have you had all your all your okay with shots? It's like, well no, I hadn't taken any of them. Well, we can't help you did.
Speaker 1: What is this like a fucking scheme? They're like, well, we need to object you with like twelve and then kill you so we can get paid for.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, I'm surprised they don't like make people who want to go through a maid participate in some sort of weird, freaky end of life experiment ship.
Speaker 2: Hey, do you think they take their organs?
Speaker 4: No, that's left that jobs left to the Israelis. Some of the bodies are pulling out of these fucking destroyed buildings they're finding with fucking big organ fucking slices cut open and shit and organ's missing. Really, some of the buildings are blowing up. Is cover up.
Speaker 1: It's so dark. It's so dark.
Speaker 4: Like there's video tried to warn us a hundred years ago.
Speaker 5: To tell you.
Speaker 1: I try. I try not to see things that are like so horrible that they stay in my mind for the rest of time. But like, just like floating around on Twitter, you can see Israeli soldiers just like flinging around toddler bodies and like cutting them up.
Speaker 5: Fucked up dude, Not.
Speaker 1: That that's not that that's new. The fact that I can see it is somewhat new. It's sort of like Abu Grave, You're like, well, now we know because we see it, but like this isn't new.
Speaker 2: So do you think they arrested the Telegram founder because Telegram is really exposing some of these Israeli war crimes.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's a good question. I mean, obviously it's freer than many communication channels, right, So, and they did not give the back door to the CIA or whoever supposedly I mean that's enough, right, you piss off the Cia and the Zionist You're done. Yeah's name?
Speaker 2: Yeah. He said that when he was the last time he was in the United States, he had an engineer with him, and while he was with the engineer, while he got separated from the engineer, the Secret Service tried to hire him away from him.
Speaker 1: Wait, the Secret Service tried to.
Speaker 2: Hire his hire his engineer away from him, Like while he was in like in America with this engineer, they like made an offer to him covertly, like made an offer like, hey, come work for us or whatever you know the engineers do. They tried to fucking buy me.
Speaker 4: Wow, God tells me. They can't get past telegrams basic shell encryption. Yeah, Like, which is weird. You think they would be able to.
Speaker 1: Because they are, but they're always looking for back doors, right, So yeah, maybe they really suck at hacking. Maybe all the hackers they've managed to get like on their side, or like, yeah, I'm totally trying so hard.
Speaker 2: I just can't get through this WordPress.
Speaker 4: I just assume that they got guys who can like breeze through like the most basic of stuff, like our bank accounts are social media, like the name and password stuff. I'm sure they can just get right through, Like, no problem.
Speaker 1: I assume that too. Yeah, I assume everything I have has been had by whoever wants to have it at the highest levels of government and fucking whatever if I ever. But yeah, this telegram shit comes up, and I'm like, I mean, there is some stuff it's somewhat untouched, uninfiltrated. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, I just don't know why. Well, let me rephrase this. For things like groups, Telegram is really simple, it's super easy, and everybody's on it, so it's convenient to get people into groups and stuff. Even though something like Signal is much better, end to end encryption kind of fucking blows because like I'll have end to end encryption from my phone to somebody in a conversation, and I'll get on my computer and it won't be there because it's end to end to my phone, right, So I can't even have like my conversation in two places. So that's a that's a convenience that people want that they give up security for, you know what I mean. And so, but like signal is supposed to be really good standard Shot two fifty six encryption, which nobody will ever fucking break, and nobody uses it really not not as not it's not nearly as used as much as something like telegram.
Speaker 1: What's the same with that, like mesh net what back in like occupy was like the to get circumvent, Like when they shut down the internet or they shut down communication, you can still have communication within a pretty good range, especially if lots of people are using it. But people have to know it, and they have to choose to use it, and they have to know how to use it, and like, and people aren't like that anymore. They're like, what, it's not just instant automatic and like fed into my brain through the neuralink. I don't want it. So all of our the tools of our own freedom are like here at our hands, and we're like, eh, it's not easy.
Speaker 4: Though, it's good. They can't just get into telegram. I mean, I don't know if there's any Like here's the thing, like all the terrorists and people doing evil shit work for the government, so like I'm not really seeing people out there in the wild planning terrorist attacks that they need to get in on conversations because they're already in on the conversation because they're.
Speaker 2: The ones fostering them, right, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really what it comes down to. It comes down to petty censorship stuff over the government being embarrassed over shit like Nordstream pipeline. You know Seymour Hirsch's reporting on that, like things like that that they want to censor. Right, it's like really at the pettiest level, Like I think we're way past the days of them worrying about stuff getting out like with a songe with all those people getting shot for remember of that fucking video that came out and all those motherfuckers are getting shot and stuff, and there were civilians and reporters and stuff, right yeah, and all that stuff. Like I don't really think the CIA is too worried about that anymore. I mean that that's out and honestly, that's been going off forever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's funny because on my podcast, I'm going over to Family Jewels files. It's about seven hundred pages of stuff, and the Family Jewels basically is the CIA gets busted at Watergate, and so they're supposed to come clean. So a bunch of internal memos go out the Hey, I need you all to come clean if you're doing anything. It's a quote outside of our charter, not like brutally fucking illegal, right, I need you to come forward, write a report, and then they compile all this stuff and they put it forth to the Church Committee. And it is so insulting reading through this fucking document because we already know by nineteen seventy five all the shit the CIA has done. First forty seven onward you got Roswell and all the alien bullshit that they're involved with in some way, shape or form. Who the fuck knows doing what can't be fucking legal in any way, shape or form. Whatever the fuck they're doing. They had assassination programs in a dozen countries. They were fucking people get you know, disappeared off the fucking streets in New York, you know what I mean, Like if you didn't agree with what the CIA was doing, so like they had so much shit to come clean about. And then when you read through this report, it's like, well, we violated the law when we worked with the NSA on this project, and we gave them information we shouldn't have given them. Oh you know, smack on the wrist type stuff like that's what the whole fucking report is. The whole fucking report is, Oh, well, yeah, we met with the Mafia a couple times, but they didn't know they were meeting with the CIA. They thought they were doing a private gig, and then when they found out they were working with the CIA, they decided to stop working with us.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 4: Fluff stuff. When you know that they have murdered Gramma's and shit, you know what I mean, it's like what do you talk about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's like every to take it a little step further, we have like MK ultra like torturing motherfuckers and trying to break their mind psychological torture, and then we also have a fucking oh god, I just lost.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Every serial killer like seems to actually just be like a plant or a patsy for like their fucking crazy weird torture orgy fucking farms or whatever the fuck. So they're like the darkest, darkest shit underneath all of it too is fucked up. Yeah, yeah, just fucking weird. They're not even Satanists, they're just Talmudic Satanists would be like better. They actually like don't want to rape the people.
Speaker 2: How do Satanists make money? I mean are they do they cornered the market in some business like or is it just the Satanists among us, that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: They regular regular jobs, right, like their thing right is that like Satan. Either Satan is right because God lied and he told the truth, right, and the snake told the truth. The snake was like, you're not going to die if you eat this, and I was like, you're gonna die, and then they ate it and they didn't die, and they're like, see, so why wouldn't we trust Satan instead? Or some people look at it as like a metaphor. Satan is a metaphor for rebelling against authority, and therefore it is right to worship Satan because we should all be rebelling against false authority above us. So like they're and and then honously. Most of them are just people who are like, yeah, I don't like my Christian dad, so I'm a Satanist now. And they don't even know what the fuck it means. So yeah, they're like normal people, right. They're not actually out like cutting people up. And I think when we call the psychopath class Satanists, we should probably not actually do that anymore because I actually don't think it's accurate, and I think it's it's like maligning Satanist actual Satanists. Which is the.
Speaker 2: Difference between Satanism and Luciferianism.
Speaker 1: Well, like, Luciferianism is a thing that's mostly made up, I think, by the conspiracy community. There. It's a label that they're placing on the people who are transhumanists and who seem to worship technology over natural right. They seem to worship like technology and the artificial as opposed to like the natural progression of things and natural states and humanity in general. So like, I don't even think those people would necessarily call themselves Luciferians, the people who are called Luciferians. But according to a lot of people, this is like an actual cult and people are actually in it and they say this, and I just I don't know, I personally have not seen evidence of that. And they're not the same as Satanists, Like you could be both. You could be a Satanist and a Luciferian.
Speaker 2: Could your pronouns could be Satanist slash Luciferian.
Speaker 5: Right, And and this seems like a lot of work.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm fluid, I'm religion fluid, so I like to flow between the two or three whatever whatever I'm feeling like today.
Speaker 1: Well, and Soul Explore Coach is right, probably like there are also Satanists who are cutting people up, but they're just not Yeah, there are definitely it. There's people of probably many religions doing crazy ship like this. And but like when we're talking about if you went to a if you went to a Satanic church, you would find a bunch of just like normal fucking fat, pudgy, dumb people like people right, like normal motherfuckers are not ever gonna kill anyone trying.
Speaker 3: To drink beer and bus nuts that to do exactly have a cocktailer, bust the nut. I'm not trying to go out of the day to the same outside.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure, Hey, this is the spot you need to be. We got to buss right outside for you. You know your are We love my parenthood.
Speaker 2: It's so good to yo.
Speaker 4: So we should have done this at the beginning of the goddamn show, but I forgot, well, like we have like a chat now it's in like fucking telegram and stuff, and like you should click the link in the show notes and like it could be day zero all the time in there, not just on Sundays.
Speaker 1: So true, that's below wherever you are listening to or watching.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go to the notes like right now, and then click the fucking thing and it should be there. And then you can join the day zero chat and be cool because if not, you're not cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: The cool key is.
Speaker 1: And on that note, we can draw. We can draw to a close. Guys. Yeah, Corey tell them where to go.
Speaker 4: Corey used that org and fuck human man.
Speaker 1: And fuck you who.
Speaker 4: I said?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Okay, just like to everyone everyone, it's a it's a turfin dear.
Speaker 5: What's so much?
Speaker 1: Oh, Charlie.
Speaker 2: Macroaggressions dot io is the website I have Steve Falconer on. This week we talk about Knight's templar. He's a cool guy. I met him at a Nurka Pulco. He's fucking hysterical. You'd love him. Everyone. Check it out and follow me on Twitter at macroaggressions.
Speaker 3: Thanks nice Excube, THANKSQ four twenty dot com for everything.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about, everything, the whole ship everything. I need a date go there, yeah, yeah, look it up.
Speaker 3: And also Thursday Nights nine Eastern Beyond the Cube. What mean, Corey Hughes, We get up there and we spit Shenanigans. So so yeah, so make sure you checking that out.
Speaker 1: Excellent And I am Lindsay Sharman of rogue ways dot org and we will see you guys next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah,