Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. In the games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond you on jr. R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page is brought to you by Coffinland Injury Attorneys. All Right, the boys live to play another day, which will be tonight at seven against Hawaii Dog.
Speaker 3: That's right, Lake Mary gets it done. Six to one. They take out who'd they take out? Staaten Island stat and the New York Boys took him out six to one. Did you see our boy DJ? Miasis My god? Final inning? They were head three to one, but he clinched it with a three run home Or you want to talk about a rope, Well, watch the highlight of that he got. He's a big boy, now, DJ's a big boy, and he got he got his body into that stroke and just a line drive out of the park.
Speaker 1: I watched that whole game.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 1: I was telling Pat, Yeah, that was a rip of a home run. And if you haven't seen it, you need to go back and watch the h The other little kind of big kid running from first to second and somebody's line in one at him, line drive at him, and he he does a Michael Jackson move and then and the in Staten Island.
Speaker 2: This is the ball.
Speaker 1: You gotta watch this play.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah Lake Lake Mary advances and they now face is it?
Speaker 2: Why Luku?
Speaker 3: Why Luku Hawaii tonight for the for a place in the US Bracket championship game. Obviously it's an elimination game. It'll be their third game in as many days, so they need to win. If they don't, they go home. So hopefully they can get it done again tonight, so we shall.
Speaker 2: Do you think the coaches took my advice and used it? You guys don't want to go back to school yet? Motivator line? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, if they did, I think that's a That is a really good motivational tactic. Right, you should be a Have you ever been a youth league coach?
Speaker 2: I coached youth soccer? Yes I did? I did? Hey, Bulldog, I ice back in our end the loop headlines. How about the the move by Oklahoma State with nil.
Speaker 3: You gotta do it?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 3: I think it's a pretty spark smart.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see every team do this now, I guarantee.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they're putting the bar codes on the back of their helmets.
Speaker 2: QR codes talk on the back of helmets where fans now get a bunch of beer in you and your team's doing great. Hey, I'm gonna donate some money to keep this. Knowing just scan the old QR off the TV pat.
Speaker 1: It goes back to when my old roommate said, remember she had the student that actually went to Lake Mary and he had the bar code as a tattoo on his arm and he goes. She asked him, She said, what's that and he goes. Sooner or later, I'm just gonna pay with this or get paid with it. So I guess he was right.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna go to another level. You're right. I think every team's gonna steal this idea now. But I think it's gonna go to another level. The QR code for Oklahoma State, it goes to the these schools in iol Fund. I think players players are so empowered now they'll say, no, we're gonna put our own QR code in the back of our helmet. It's gonna go right into our bank account. I think, speaking of college football, so I wrote a column in Today's Sentinel saying Billy Napier deserves a fourth year. This this will be his third year. I said he deserves a fourth year no matter what happens. Oh, Gator fans, they are down on Billy Napier. They're like ripping me left and right, Taco and Lynch Am I so off base on that. A little bit of patience for Billy Napier.
Speaker 2: No, the landscape in the SEC is just you just look at what you're facing. It doesn't matter what team you are, even if you're at the top of the heap, it's there's no cakewalk at all going on.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think he's improved the roster. Like I wrote my column, I think he has a he has an eight win roster. But when you look at there, it's a five win schedule. When you look at how tough they're right right. So we'll see what happens. But go read the column if you hadn't read it. Orlando Sentinel dot Com uh Brian Flora as a former Dolphins head coach now the defensive coordinator of the Minnesota Vikings. He responded it yesterday to Tua, just lambasting him. On the Dan LeBatard Show. We talked about this a little bit yesterday. It became the big the big story in the NFL to UH called Brian Floor as a terrible person, said he beat him down when he was the head coach of the Dolphins, took his confidence away, compared him to Mike McDaniel. And how you know, Mike McDaniel has been such, you know, such a better coach than Brian Flores. So Brian Floor has responded yesterday, very conciliatory response, said, listen, you know, I wish two of the best of luck. I try to grow every day as a coach. I'll use this criticism to grow.
Speaker 1: Uh. So we'll see what happens. Well, he couldn't. He couldn't come out and beat him down again. I mean, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Right, It's not Brian Flores was terrible with the Dolphins either had he had winning records his final two seasons.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 3: By the way, Flores was ten and five in December January games, which are the most important games on the schedule. Uh, in his three years with the Dolphins, ten and five. Mike McDaniel's four and ten in those games.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, I was thinking about this a little more though, for to it actually even go as far as he did and hit as hard as he did. I was thinking, man, I bet the experience was far worse than he's even describing. For him to say that about someone who's still in the league coaching right now, you know what?
Speaker 3: True? Yeah? So Mark Daniels had we talked about the show. You say, Mark Daniels thinks too, was just waiting to say this. He wanted to say it.
Speaker 2: Huh you think Okay? I can see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he wanted to say this. He said it, and it created quite the stir in the National Football League. What else we got in sports today? What's on my list? Uh? Not? Just some other NFL news. Oh, by the way, Jaguars Trevor Lawrence will play maybe the entire first half in the preseason finale coming up? Good? Good?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna have other other first rounders in as are starters in as well? For his offense?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: The Jags are? Yes, Okay, Jags are. I haven't seen about the bucks of the dolphinship, so we shall see.
Speaker 2: Everybody holds their breath in the final weekend of preseason, hoping you emerge unscathed with the starters. So a right money?
Speaker 3: Why taka taca?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fantasy talk.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Got my fantasy draft? My first one coming up on Sunday.
Speaker 1: I can give you tips if you need them.
Speaker 2: Wike the Bulldog being Lankey. He is host of Open Mic on AM ninety six ninety game weekday mornings on IT. Jason to us and he takes time out of his show to join us here on the sports page on JR. I brought you by Kaufman and Lynd.
Speaker 3: That's right listener under Oath with Attorney Jeff Copp and everything added the morning seven thirty AM on FM ninety six nine. In the game. You can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform.
Speaker 1: Oh Oh, Clinch and Taco are always on demand. Download their podcast daily on our free iHeartRadio app. Get it now at w j r R dot com