Speaker 1: And we are live with doctor Peter Glidden. This is your doctor's appointment with doctor Glidden. The phone number is six one nine four three one zero three three four. You can call in, which is preferable because a lot more energy when you get to you know, have your own conversation with him, or you can put it in the chat for rumble. I will try to monitor FTJ too, but it's kind of it's a lot of moving around, all right. So, doctor Peter Glidden, how are you today?
Speaker 2: Pretty good? Actually, all things considered, I'm pretty excited. I've I've I've kicked off a new educational experience on the website. It's under the uh doctor Glidden show tab on my website. I'm having weekly educational events that the the intention of which is to help my subscribers ground themselves in the holistic perspective, because it's, you know, we're battling over one hundred years of education, socialized educational nonsense, all of which promotes the pharmaceutical agenda, the pharmaceutical agenda, the pharmaceutical agenda, and that's a difficult thing to pop out of. Yeah, that's where it is. So today at three o'clock Central Materialistic Machiavelli and MD medical mediocrity. So yeah, it's important that we people understand what's going on here because it's become more and more apparent to me as you know, because I've been deep in this in this reality for thirty six years now, more than that actually, But for most people, they're brand new to it and they don't understand the distinctions. And it's important that we understand the distincts here in order to completely pop out of the medical matrix. So that's why I'm doing this, you know, extra bonus, you know, educational thing, no up charge from my subscribers, in order to just make them understand and get more fully grounded in the holistic perspective because it's important.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, And I think the reason why I'm so adamant about what I'm reading about bay Shop and Pasture is because that seems to be where the deception originated for the most part, like where it took a left turn into commercialism rather than scientific approach to things and whatever they could sell. The vaccine is the idea of one cause, one cure with whither their drugs or inoculations, which always and I think people have a faults impression of the history of those but they've always resulted in tragedy. If you let if you live five days, not even five years. Like chemotherapy was a success, it was because it mutated. Gotcha, we ever resisted it, it's not because the shot killed you.
Speaker 2: Right, The whole thing is the whole When you look at the evolution of medicine, it's always been stacked in the favor of the mds. And I'm going to show people why today. There's a reason why this has happened, and it's a really simple answer to the question. It has to do with the materialistic view, the mechanistic view of the human organism, which is an incorrect view of the human organism, but nonetheless it's been a persistent view for fifteen hundred years now. And I think the reason that it is the persistent view is because of the spiritual immaturity of people who are incarnate on this planet in this epoch, right, I think most people don't have the ontological maturity to understand the reality of the situation. And the reality of the situation is that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience, and it is the spiritual force which makes the human body work. And if you don't understand that, then the therapeutics that you apply to make the body healthy will fail because you don't understand the nature of the human body. I mean, you've effectively thrown the baby yet with the bathwater. If you don't recognize or have any operative experience of the interface between the vital force and the genesis of disease, or the ability for the body to heal from it, or really even natural law, because if you don't understand the true nature of the human experience, then you will not be able to discern natural law because your eyes will be blinded to it. You won't even know that you're blinded to it. It's like you're color blind artist, but you don't know that you're colorblind. So, but you know, it's been a predominant the materialistic, mechanistic view of a human being has been the predominant one for fifteen hundred years. And I think that's an evolutionary cycle that we're in. And Hindu mythology they speak about yogas right consciousness goes.
Speaker 1: Through We're in the calleaue you good, but unfortunately right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So this is all cola yoga stuff. I think yeah, which is why you know, there are people who get it and who understand it, and there are more and more people who are wanting to understand it, who understand the shortcomings of the conventional method, and you know, it's changing for the better, but it's we're still way the underdog here.
Speaker 1: You know. What I always think of is it's this is a hell made for the people who can comprehend it. It's not for the people who don't understand what's going on because they don't know what be afraid of and they don't see what's coming or the true nature of it. But for the people who are aware, it's the living hell every day trying to comprehend it. Also, it's for the people who get it the most. It's the most it's the worst hell.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's the people that understand it's a problem, that it's a problem. You know, that's the first step towards you know, that's like step number one and any type of recovery is first you have to understand that there's a problem.
Speaker 1: Right. I think that's why disclosure happens to like the controlled disclosure, because you need to let you know what to be frightened of. In order for the to fear factor to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's really interesting. I mean, you know, just look at all the stuff that Townsend Brown did with electro gravatics in the fifties. I mean, he was making aluminum discs spin, not spin like a top. But he tethered an aluminum disc to a swinging arm and he set up an electrical charge on the disc separating the positive from the negative. The positive he had on the leading edge and the negative he had in the middle, and there was a dielectric between the two. Yeah, the switch and the thing moved, and he calculated, because it's simple math. After you know, after you measure the speeds and the velocity of you on the voltage and the mass of the object. He calculated that just with that technology that they had in the fifties, you could fly to Mars in two days. That's how fast it could go. And that was in the fifties.
Speaker 1: It displaces friction, right because it's putting like a void in front of wherever your propulsion is directed. It's really interesting. I have a book called Anti Grividixen Propulsion, and it's all talks about him. In the very first half of the book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great book. They also in that book they also put forth the idea that the B two bomber works on the same principle that it uses jet fuel to get up to speed, and then once it's up to speed, the force of the air coming through the craft spins turbines which create the electrical charge which makes the craft to move, so they it can stay in the air forever once it's up to speed. That fascinating stuff. And you know it's all about disclosure, right that. You know, what have we not been told? And apparently it's everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's funny too because this is kind of like a self perpetuating issue because I I would imagine and I have a very strong belief in this that the lack of nutrition, the deficiencies are limiting people's comprehension in the first place. The way this works upstairs could be the reason why they don't get and can't be taught certain things either. Plus fluoride, right, fluoride id all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fluoride specifically has been proven to lower IQ. Let me say that once again, fluoride has been proven to lower IQ. So we have been being dumb down ever since they put fluoride into the water. And you know, again, that's just one aspect of the metabolic net negatives that we've been having to deal with. And I mean, I'm surprised that life expectancy, I think in the US is eighty years of age. Now I'm surprised we make it to sixty, honestly, given all the shit that people eat and all the ways that they treat themselves with all this polypharmacy crap. That speaks, I think, to the inherent nature of the human body to want to survive, which is why I have always said, because it's true, the body wants to fix itself. Body knows how to fix itself. The body's trying to fix itself all of the time.
Speaker 1: And I actually see a connection here with the microzymas too. They want to be in their symbiotic state. They don't want to have to change and become bacteriated because you changed their environment. They're reacting to that and causing the illness.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, isn't that very interesting? I mean, people with parasitic infections crave food that keeps the parasites alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's a funny thing too. The sugar in the middle of the night type of thing, craving to eat in middle of night all that.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, man, all of this stuff is you know, would that we had a free world, would that we had a scientific community that actually engaged in objective scientific discovery, If we had a medical community that engaged in objective scientific discovery, then homeopathy would be the law of the land. Yes, there is no more patently scientific medical method than homeopathy, which is ironic or not ironic, but interesting because everything that you read about homeopathy, you know, in mainstream will tell you that it's the opposite of science. It's pseudoscience, it's unproven, it's unfounded, it's theoretical, and it's not Most of allopathic medicine is unscientific. Quite frankly, again, it's the opposite of what we've been taught to believe.
Speaker 1: The whole idea of just injecting something past your gut to where it's processing and filtering out toxin is a very incredibly dangerous practice.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know, the whole reason that the drugs are prescribed in the first place is juvenile and dangerous and out of sync with natural law. And that's the that's the uh, the page that we're going to turn over today at three o'clock. So I'm excited about it.
Speaker 1: Actually, Yeah, the first episode was homeopathy, like a general review. What was the second one? I just saw it pop up yesterday, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't Yeah, the second one is today at three. Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that was just an announcement that is coming up.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So we have a call from California.
Speaker 2: I've heard of California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hello, Hello, gentlemen, go for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, we have a question about gallbladder, maybe gallstone. My daughter had her second baby, and I think it's kind of common from what we were reading that you can have issues with your gallbladder. But she has pain that's presenting in the middle of her abdomen. She was driving yesterday, very hard to sit still. Sometimes a sharp pain where she can't get a deep breast. That's the thing, and it seems like it's coinciding with her eating. She gets a little nauseous after she eats. Anyway, she has an appointment with the doctor just to get checked out. But I know you talked about corn silks and things like that to help break down possible stones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the corn silk is for kidney stones, not for gallstones, and so your daughter needs to be advised about the following. Okay, I'm all for getting a correct diagnosis as long as it doesn't entail using a CT scan. So if she goes to the to the MD's and they tell her they're going to do a CT scan, she should refuse the CT scan and tell them that she wants a high definition ultrasound or an MRI instead. She needs to refuse blatantly. On the face of it, no CT scans. One CT scan gives you five hundred times as much radiation as one chest X ray does. Okay, So, but the hospitals try to sell the CT scan because they make a boatload of money on it. And you know, even if they could get justice just as much information from an ultrasound, you know, which will cost one hundred bucks, they're going to order the CT scan, which costs two thousand bucks because it's a money making operation. So number one, no CT scan, high definition ultrasound would be best for this, and she should go She should go to the doctors on an empty stomach, because if she has food in her stomach, it will mess up how the gallbladder looks on an ultrasound or with an MRI. Okay, so she needs to not eat anything when she goes, and so she gets a diagnosis. But if it's if she has a gallstone, if it comes back, you're right, she does have a gallstone, or two or three or ten, they're going to recommend that she has her gallbladder yanked out and they're going to scare her. Oh, you need to get this done because if you don't, you could pass a gallstone in the middle of the night and that's a medical emergency and you could die, which is correct and true, but it's extremely rare that that happens. So if she comes back with the definitive diagnosis of gallstones, then you just need to go to my website and I line up the protocol to get rid of the gallstones. It's a relatively easy thing. It's a relatively easy thing to get rid of. But the first thing, right is, we need to know what it is. Maybe it's a gallstone, maybe it's her appendix. Who knows, So we need to figure out what it is with a diagnostic method that's not going to hurt the body. So that's why we refuse the CT scan and then just navigate to the website look under the Gallstones page and it'll tell her what to do. Makes sense, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that makes sense. I'm a member, so I have all access to all those videos or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fantastic, really really good. The most important thing here is no ct scan, and they will be up selling. They will be pitching the CT scan. Hard tell her to tell the doctors no CT scan whatsoever. Give me just shut up and give me a high definition ultrasound because that will give her all the information that they need.
Speaker 3: Is there anything she can take for the pain or anything that would help in the interim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's two things. If if she has pain in the abdomen and at the same time, she has pain in the right shoulder area in her back kind of where her where her wingbone is, you know, with the scalpulie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she has.
Speaker 2: Pain in the scapula area in addition to the abdominal pain. Then there's a homeopathic medicine called celadonium. Are you watching the presentation now? Are you just listening to it?
Speaker 3: I'm listening to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's called celadonium. You want to write it down?
Speaker 3: Yes, I wrote it down.
Speaker 2: Okay, C H E L I D like David oh N like Nancy. I U am celadonium, right, get it in the thirty the thirty C potency.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her take two pellets three times a day for three days.
Speaker 3: Two pellets three times a day. Okay. I don't think she has the scalcula pain, so I think it's just in the center of her abdomen.
Speaker 2: Okay. If the pain moves across the center of the abdomen from the right side of her abdomen towards the middle or towards the left, Okay, then there's a different medicine she needs is called Carduis. It's C A R D like David U U S C A R D like David U U S like Sierra Carduis maritima. Okay, I'm getting in the thirty C potency as well. Two pellaps three times a day for three days.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, best of luck.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you for your time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome. And one more thing that everybody needs to understand is that the one of the reasons that there are complications of pregnancy, like you'll have pre aclampsia, you'll have a clampsia, you'll have postpartum depression, you'll have a gestational diabetes, or you'll have problems carrying the baby to term, or the child's born with the birth defect. Right, all of these things are caused by unrecognized nutrient deficiencies in the body of the pregnant mother. And it's not rocket science because if this is my imaginary tank, and this is how many nutrients the body needs, but this is how many the body has less than half what happens when you get pregnant, right, they're gone. So the baby is growing up in an undernutrified body. The woman's body is undernutrified, and that's why things break. It's not because she has a bad gene. It's because you're obstetrician doesn't know any of this. And more's the pity. So one of the things that this woman's daughter needs to do is get the healthy Foundation pack and start taking it. And quite frankly, anybody six months before a woman even thinks about getting pregnant, she should start on the Foundation pack, and she should maintain it all the way through the pregnancy and quite frankly, for the rest of her life. That's a recommendation for happy, healthy pregnancy with very little if any complications.
Speaker 1: And there it is. That's an Eiffelhealth dot com. And there's a phone number in the description to get yourself set up with you know, tailoring things for your specific needs with Brenda. The number is in the description and it's Eiffelhealth dot Com. If you're just going to go straight to the foundation pack and check that out for the first ninety days of your recovery. All right, Now, I was gonna say, even with plants, when you're growing things, if you don't have a credit amount of nutrients in the soil, you get dwarfing, you get you know, issues with you know, they start to morph and look different than what they're supposed to. So that's makes perfect sense. How that applied to the human body too when you're having a child.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, and it's also one of the leading causes of infertility, women just not being able to get pregnant. And it's because the bodies no better body doesn't want to get pregnant if it's undernutrified, it just doesn't want to do it. So then when you when you force the body's hand through the in vitro fertilization techniques and drugs that they give. Oh my god. Yeah, that's when you know the kids start having problems after birth, and it's because they're they were undernutrified from the start.
Speaker 1: And that you end up having a litter when you just wanted one.
Speaker 2: It's it's big money though, so that's why they keep doing it.
Speaker 1: So Dan Scott, Hello, Dan Scott. Hopefully you're listening or have a chance to listen later, says question for doctor G. I have do patrons contractures or small bumps in both palms, two or three in each hand, probably due to being a massage therapist for twelve years. They only hurt when I press firmly on them or fully stretched back those nearby associated fingers. Other than that, they don't keep me from doing my job or anything else, but they might multiply or get worse in the future. I will wonder the cause overused damaged tendons or ligaments. Is there a specific homeopathic remedy to treat me? Thank you.
Speaker 2: Well? The answer is yes and no. Remember with homeopathic muscle medicine, we don't treat disease, we treat people. So I could have identical twins and they both have DO patrons, and they're going to need two different homeopathic medicines to recover from it because they have two different sets of symptoms. And this is an important distinction. Now, sometimes there are conditions which generically will point to a particular homeopathic medicine. Like the first homeopathic medicine to think of if you have blunt force trauma to the body is Arnica montana. The first homeopathic medicine to consider is if you have a broken bone is symphytum officionalis. The first homeopathic medicine to consider if you have a fever that came on suddenly is aconite. So there are a handful of conditions which have a great deal of success with the generic prescription of the homeopathic, but regretfully, to Petrins is not one of them. So the only way that you would be able to get on the other side of that with homeopathy is with a private consultation with someone. But before you do that four ninety days, here's what I would do. You get one healthy Foundation pack, one bottle of a product called glucogel in the capsules, one bottle of glucogel capsules, two hundred and forty count Is it on there somewhere? It's there somewhere. It is two hundred and forty. So one foundation, pack one bottle of glucogel at the two hundred and forty count and take that, eliminate the twelve bad foods, and take those supplements every day for ninety days. Now. Also you can get some castor oil. You can put it in a container that your fingers will be able to stick to, you know, to fit into, so that the castor oil goes above you know, the knuckles that are affected. You warm the castor oil upside, put it in a double burner, put it in the microwave for three seconds or whatever. It doesn't you don't want you to get doesn't need to be hot so that you burn yourself. It needs to be warm. You stick your fingers in the warm castor oil for about five minutes every day. And just be advised that the castor oil is super sticky and super messy. And so when you, you know, remove your hands from the castor roll, make sure you have a piece of cotton or a towel or something to wipe all the oil off, because otherwise it'll get over everything. So if you did that every day for twenty eight days. The castor oil that may all by itself go a long way towards helping this. But the reason that this happens is because internally your body has run out of the nutrients that it needs to keep those parts of your body healthy. And you know it doesn't help that you're using your hands all the time, right, So so that's the first thing to get consider in this regard.
Speaker 1: All right, Dan Scott, I hopefully you have a chance to look at that, listen to that, and it'll be on the replay. So we have from Aaron says, Hello, gentlemen, good to see you. Doctor Peter Linnon. Have you heard of a neurosurgeon, Jack Cruz. He really gets into light therapy and Fred Suddeny and how most all health studies don't use light case control.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard of him specifically, But once I become a billionaire, I'm going to sink a ton of money into light therapy because there's a there there. Light therapy holds a lot of promise. But I mean, the most effective type of medicine on planet Earth right now is homeopathy, and it's been the most effective type of medicine since the eighteen hundreds, and it's still, you know, the redheaded stepchild that nobody wants to recognize. So even if I'm telling you, even if there's a breakthrough, you know, and light therapy cures cancer, right, it's never going to enter the mainstream. Not in this medical climate. It's not not in this political climate. We do not have a free, fair and just system of medicine. We don't. And it's because of the medical monopoly that things like light therapy and homeopathy and the medical nutrition are not everywhere all the time. Because if we had actually medical freedom, where people could go to any type of doctor they wanted and insurance paid for everything, medical doctors would be out of a job because people in a free market gravitate towards what works. And it's a traged of biblical proportions. But light therapy has a lot of promise and I'd love to investigate it. I just don't have the time or the funds to do it yet.
Speaker 1: Dan Scott replied back, said thank you, I appreciate it. I will do what you prescribed and will update in ninety days. Thanks again.
Speaker 2: I love it when people listen to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think there might be one more question than the in my email. It's hard to go fishing around for everything in the middle. Oh no, that was Dan. Dan was one of the contacted me in the email. So that's cool. Ruder gravi olans. Okay, yeah, YEPI that was him. All right, good, So you guys answer the question answered perfect, perfect, perfect, all right.
Speaker 2: So, Ruder graviolans. There are nineteen homeopathic medicines that have been shown to be effective for this particular condition. To putrins your nineteen homeopathics, Ruder graviolans is one of them. And remember I'm not talking about medical nutrition now, I'm talking about homeopathy. When we talk about homeopathy, whatever it is that you're treating. In order for the homeopathic medicine to carry the day, you have to hit the bullseye with the prescription. You have to get it just right. It's like trying to break a wine glass with sound frequency. You got to get it just right, and then the glass shatters. If you're off by a little bit, it doesn't work at all. Nothing happens. Zero doesn't work. So that's the challenge with homeopathic treatment. Root up graviolans may be the medicine that you need. But you have a one out of a nineteen percentile chance that that's the case.
Speaker 1: Right, So we have another question over here. I was about to answer myself, but we have this one here says any thoughts on magnesium oil? Yeah, r nay, And I use it is instead of aluminum when I deutiorize, because the spray that's the same thing. It's antipersperate. It's not just deuter it's antipersperate.
Speaker 2: That's yeah. I don't I've never used magnesum. So the single best way to get magnesium into the body to have a therapeutic impact is to ingest it orally. You know. I suppose you could make the argument that if you're having a terrific muscle spasm somewhere in your body, then a topical application of magnesium would speed speed the Europe. You could make that argument, and I would be in agreement with you. But remember magnesium is one of ninety essential nutrients, and you don't just need magnesium, you need magnesium plus eighty nine other things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your freedom's on the ninety as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you if you just to magnesium, you're missing the boat and you're going to hurt You're going to hurt yourself, so we need all ninety. But if you do it all ninety and you want to experiment with extra magnesium topically, yeah, I think that's a worthwhile experiment.
Speaker 1: So we have like one, two, maybe even three testimonials here for you.
Speaker 2: So let's go.
Speaker 1: Polka. Joseph said, the extra Amiga three fatty acids you recommended a couple of weeks of a couple of weeks has already helped me with my sleep quality. Thank you. Look at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you, man, this is the best kept secret in medicine.
Speaker 1: In the Sarah's Moon Sand, isn't it? Her name's Carrie says, Please let doctor Glida know that he has helped me tremendously. I followed his protocol with my kidney stone and I've been having less pain. So thank you so very much.
Speaker 2: Boom, and all of this, by the way, from a distance, without the need for private appointment. And it's not because I'm like a genius. It's because this is the way that the world works. You know, you don't need to micro manage the growth of the plant. You just need to give it fertilizer, sunlight, and water. That's it. It's the same with the human body. You just need to give it the right stuff and eighty three percent of the time it bounces back. And it's remarkable. I mean, we have a lot of testimonials with all kinds of conditions that people have recovered from just by doing the generic stuff, which was very humbling for me when I figured that out. That people really don't need a private appointment.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, Okay, sometimes they do just because there's just like if you have a personal trainer, you need the motivation to actually do what you're being told to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. There is a lot there's a lot of benefit to having a private appointment with someone. But and you know my calendar is full with appointments. It's because there's a seventeen percent that need the extra help because the generic stuff only takes them so far. Then they need the extra push. Yeah, but it's the minority, not the majority.
Speaker 1: And also, I mean, like you said, with that seventeen percent, there's a three hour intake for a reason, you know, I mean you have to ask every little thing so you can hit that thing on the target. With the homeopathy or the.
Speaker 2: Homeopathic it's a very interesting interview.
Speaker 1: So doctor Peter Glynnen, this is Aaron says. I listened to you talk about hydrotherapy a bit and the multitude of benefits, and I decided to plan our family vacation around hitting up different hot springs, minror pools, cold springs, all plunges. He said, it was pretty awesome. I feel amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the proof of the puddings in the eating here, especially when it comes to hydrotherapy. And you know in Europe this was I mean, I didn't know this. I went to a lecture about this about six months ago. In a lot of towns in Europe there are public places for hydrotherapy.
Speaker 1: Oh nice.
Speaker 2: They've got like public baths and public pools and walking paths, you know, through streams where you hold onto ropes and so you don't slip and kill yourself and you walk in your bare feet, you know, up to your knees in the cold water. And it's just a part of their culture because it makes people feel so much better and it's very helpful therapeutically. So hydro therapy is a wonderful kind of culture. For lack of a better word, to start to get into and there's a world of benefit there. Now, now there's a woman, a colleague of mine in Canada. She just codified like Monzo did. Well, he actually, you know, he kind of created his own thing. This woman didn't create her own thing. But she collected all of these works from the original nature pathic doctors, all of whom were into hydrotherapy. And these people were curing like bubonic plague with hydrotherapy, right, I mean, it was remarkable what they were doingpath no homeopathy, no herbs, not just hydrotherapy. That's it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And she collected all of the works. It took her five years I think, or maybe longer.
Speaker 1: That speaks the wisdom of the body again, right, because the body just needs to have that shock and then it does its own job. The herb could do it, the homeopathic could do it, or this other thing could just Hey, it's just like a communication to the body to get it to do what it needs to do.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of ways to push the body into a state of health. And so she just put all of this stuff. I think it's a five volume work and she and it's it's just got published like a month ago.
Speaker 1: Is this this isn't the same woman that's in your chat, isn't it?
Speaker 2: No? Okay? And I'm I forget the name of the book, but once I and I don't know how how many copies she has available because it's like a cottage industry, right, But I just ordered it and when I get it, I'll be sharing it with you guys. But there's what So that's a really long winded way of saying that hydro therapy holds a lot of promise and it's really a cool little hobby, for lack of a better word, to get into. And if you could structure your future vacations around doing hydro therapy, and man, that's that's I want. Why didn't I think of that, quite frankly, is what I'm thinking about myself right now. That's a great idea.
Speaker 1: All the all the people who are in the bodybuilding who have the high priced trainers, they're all into hydrotherapy. All the boxers they do it. They show videos of it all the time, even yeah, all all that stuff, but usually it's usually in conjunction with some sort of athleticism, so that I think they're implying that it's good for muscle recovery or whatever. Yeah, but I'm sure there's a whole lot more benefits than just that, you know what I mean. If you don't, you don't have to be a bodybuilder, not for that benefit obviously.
Speaker 2: And there are different ways to apply the water.
Speaker 1: Rosette there are.
Speaker 2: There are different ways to apply the water. One way is a cold plunge. Do you have me back yet? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're good enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One way is a cold plunge. One way is to just stream cold water over one part of your body. Another way is to do alternating applications of hot water and cold water. Another way is to soak a blanket with super cold water, put it on your abdomen, and use tens units to give electrical stimulation to certain parts of your certain acupuncture points. There's a lot of different ways to do hydrotherapy, you know, besides the cold plunge you know, which all the athletes are into now. But it's a fascinating system of forgotten medicine which is extremely helpful.
Speaker 1: So apart from the infrared light. Did Kellogg also do hydro therapy?
Speaker 2: Do you know? I don't think he did.
Speaker 1: No, he was he was talking about on the in the books about bay Shop, but they're the big shopper pasture that they referenced Kellogg. I'm pretty sure it was the same guy they were referring to, but they just kind of touched upon him a little bit with his homeopathy and stuff.
Speaker 2: So there was a nature pathic doctor in Spokane, Washington. His name was oh G. Carrol.
Speaker 1: He was the og.
Speaker 2: He was og Og Carrol, and he had the busiest medical clinic west of the Mississippi. And he did hydrotherapy. And he was the busiest medical clinic west of the Mississippi. This was before the Flexner report.
Speaker 1: Oh of course, right, Flexner's tied into some crazy stuff too. They had some sort of therapeutic I think it might have been an inoculation that was killing people to the same last name. It might not have been Abraham, but yeah, his name was brought up in one of the books I was reading too. All right, let me pop up this one. It says this is Aaron Againnis says, I have been taking the ninety essential nutrients for almost six months now, and a toe I had broke or fractured as a teenager and never went to a doctor for that was crooked swollen arthritic has totally straightened out. My toe no longer is painful, hurting, or swollen.
Speaker 2: I love my job.
Speaker 1: Isn't this great? This is a great day today.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, the hits keep on a coming. And by the way, for those of you in the listening audience, none of this these questions or testimonials are screened or filtered. Daniel just reads them as they pop up. It's not like you've got somebody in the back room who's filtering this stuff, right, It's just this is as raw as it gets, and that's one of the reasons why it's so effective.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you like that one up here, Karen says, I'm the hydrotherapy thing. I get a Charlie Horse in the arch of my right foot when it gets cold.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, that's interesting. Right. So the first thing to consider with muscle spasticity anywhere in the body under stress, right. So stress in this case would be exposure to cold or too much exercise. Right. For example, it's a calcium in a magnesium deficiency, so you need more of the OSTEOFX because you shouldn't get a cramp or a Charlie horse just from exposing your feet to cold water. That should not happen. You should not get a Charlie horse in the middle of the night in bed, which happens to a lot of people. That shouldn't happen. You shouldn't get restless legs at night in bed that that should not happen. If it does happen, there's two things to consider initially. Number one, it's not enough calcium or magnesium, right, plus the other ninety And number two, you're dehydrated. So it's one or the other or both. But that should not happen just from the stress of putting your feet in cold water. That's called a pathanomonic indication. It's kind of like a carry in the coal mine situation. Right, It's an indication that there's a weakness in your body and you should fix it. And the weakness here would be not enough calcium, not enough magnesium, or you're simply dehydrated.
Speaker 1: So can I be selfish and ask a question of my own sure? All right? So we talked about this a while back. The shoulder right shoulder after exercise elliptical not so much because there's not as much strain. But if I'm working out and I'm actually doing shoulder exercises the next day, lots of pain, like right now, I can feel it just by going like this. There's there's tension there. And sometimes when I wake up and I move it, it sounds like gravel like cartilage crunch, crunch. That is one thing. The other thing is and I don't know if this segment applies to exercise or what it is, but I think I drink a lot of water, but I also do the exercising, so maybe I'm pouring it right back out. But I get muscle abdomen cramps like crazy, where they will shoot up underneath my rib cage and I have to hold it and try to push it down for and then it just jumps right back up, and it's very painful. Upper abdomen lower. Sometimes a little tiny muscles I didn't even know exist until I feel them tightening up that aren't as bad as painful. But I try to stretch my you know, stretch myself back to get them to stop. But this will go on to not if I sneeze. Well, like say, I'm in the facility making hot sauce and I and all cleaning up and I'm washing this stuff and I start sneezing like crazy because it's all in the air. I'll get these boom spasm pains in my in my in my abdomen, and it just it will keep on like jumping back up, and I have to keep on pushing it down and holding my arms there and it jumps back up. Is that magnesium calcium you think?
Speaker 2: Or well, I mean, you know I'm not Edgar Casey right right, right, right? But so how long has that been happening? Uh?
Speaker 1: Two years? Three years? Probably?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, what do you attribute that?
Speaker 1: What doesn't happen all the time? So maybe it is a nutrition thing?
Speaker 2: And well but did it start, you know, after your dog died or after you anything?
Speaker 1: Was there any like there's tension in the house all the time. So who knows what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it. Okay, So with the shoulder, how long has that been the thing?
Speaker 1: Quite a while? And so ways the right shoulder, The left shoulder seems like it bounces back pretty well, but this one feels like it's more like skeletal. I mean, it's soreness, but I feel like it's bowen or joint related, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So with the right shoulder, does it only bother you after exertion.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's sore and.
Speaker 2: All right sore. Now, if you did a did an upper body workout, what would happen to the shoulder pain during workout.
Speaker 1: Range of motion? I might not be able to lift it up as high as the other after some of some of the exercises, certain motions would be limited and or I'd feel the tension and I wouldn't go any further with it because I didn't want to do anything worse to it. Right This can happen with inclient presses, or it can do just regular show the exercises. After a while, I'll start to feel that one. I can feel it's pushing back on me, so I'm gonna not lift it as high and then you know the next day illly soar the gravel feeling. Can't lay on it at night when I'm sleeping in it, But I usually sleep on my back, so it's okay. I kind of sleep like a dead person, like I have like my arms like this almost like sleep its flat on my back. It's funny, but yeah, at least I start out that way.
Speaker 2: What's the quality of the pain that you feel? Is it sharp? Is it dull? Is it aching? Is it tearing, is it throbbing, is it steady? Is it hot? Is it cold? What's it feel like?
Speaker 1: It's dull And it has to do with the movement in general. I don't think it just is painful. It's just when I, you know, wake up, I start to lift it or I'm gonna go grab something else and pick up and then I realize I noticed that it's happening. But well, I'll jump out of the shower, getting ready brushing my teeth or whatever, and just brushing my teeth, I realized, Wow, my shoulders making a lot of noise. You know. For some reason, I'm left I'm left handed, but I brush my teeth on my right. I don't know if that makes sense, but I do so. I feel it when I'm doing that, like I could be writing with a pencil, and every once in a while I feel like, you know, attention there.
Speaker 2: Okay, does a hot application or cold application do anything to it?
Speaker 1: I haven't really tried. I think I've done hot heating pads before.
Speaker 2: Do you think you injured the shoulder?
Speaker 1: I could have overstressed it because I for a while I was going to the gym like three four times a week, sometimes more. I haven't done that in a while because I've been using elliptical at home, but I do that every single day.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you got a pencil. You There's not a lot of symptoms to go on here, but yeah, no I am. But so you can try try this called sanguine area s A n g u I n A are i a sanguine area. Sometimes it's sold as a sanguine area canadensis. But as long as the first word is sanguinaria, then that's what you need. Get it in the thirty C potency. Okay, take two pellets morning and evening every day for five days. Then tell me what happened.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, the last time you told me to do in these things, you hit it on the nail with the very first recommendation on the on the Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might be sullying my record here, but we'll see. And you also, you know, whenever we take a homeopathic medicine, we want to pay attention to how it affects us globally, not just in one particular area. Now this is almost as specific for right shoulder stuff, but look to see if it does anything to the weird abdominal stuff as well, right, or anything else that you know you might have, because this is a you know, Daniel Christo's remedy, not a shoulder remedy, right.
Speaker 1: And I think this is more of a limiting factor than the occasional because I can kind of tell them that's going to happen. I know it's after like a sneeze or something.
Speaker 2: Look, man, it's a symptom, right, period, It's a symptom. And the definition of health is to be symptom free, regardless of what the cause was. And see, this is the thing, the beautiful thing about the law of Similars, which nobody understands and which medical doctors don't even think is real. But they all have their heads up their ass and that's why they don't think it's real, the law of Similars. It does not matter what caused the problem.
Speaker 1: That's a cool thing. I love that part about it.
Speaker 2: It only matters what the symptoms are. And you know, I mean there is a point of no return. I don't know anything that's going to grow a finger back if you cut it off with a buzz saw, right, But you can eliminate the pain, and not through a sedative action, through a curative action. So what we attempt to do all the time is to be as symptom free as we can be, because if you're symptom free, regardless of oh you know, I ripped the muscle, Oh I lift it too many ways. So I had a fight with my wife and ever since then, you know, I got headaches. It doesn't matter what the cause was. Sometimes the cause will help us to figure out the remedy. But it doesn't matter if it was a bullet, if it was radiation, if it was an emotional stress, if it was a physical stress. If we apply the law of similars, the body fixes.
Speaker 1: It, you know. And I think that's the limiting factor that I see in German new medicine. I don't think I think it's a piece of it, but I don't think everything is mental emotional, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one piece of the pie. And the problem is that most people, you know, I mean people will latch onto something and you know, get a big bite out of it, and they close their eyes to everything else. It's like hilde Clark, hilde Clark, all cancers were caused by parasites. Well they're not, but that's what she thought, and she had a lot of success with a lot of cancer patients doing the anti parasite thing. But it's not like that there are other things at play. It's you know, but it's easy for people in any type of medicine to just get you know, blinders on and they can only see what's right in front of them, and that's all they focus their time and their energy on, and they don't want to see anything else.
Speaker 1: It kind of goes to that whole one cause, one cure thing that German theory props up anyway, you know.
Speaker 2: And I will ring my own bell here. I am the only doctor that I've met so far in my life, and I've met thousands who are open to all possibilities. And I work on this every day. I have a little meditative discipline that I do. I work at being open minded. And you know, there's a difference between being open minded and being what's the word.
Speaker 1: A new age quack, right, Like here's your crystals and here's your and energy machining naive.
Speaker 2: Right, There's a difference. But yeah, man, you know, I'm let's go like therapy, Yeah, there's a there there sound therapy, Yeah, there's a there there. Had on healing a La Manzo. There's a big there there. Let's go let's investigate that medical nutrition, homeopathy, Let's go chiropractic. A good chiropractor is worth their weight in gold. As far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: When the world was defeated after World War Two, they took down so many bells, and I'm sure they were resident at a certain tone that they didn't want anymore if they were trying to bring down the vibration of mankind in general. Thousands of about thousands of bells were destroyed and melted down all kinds of stuff. So I think there might be a there there as far as the sound and therapy as well.
Speaker 2: So much, so much stuff.
Speaker 1: So it just so much evil intent which.
Speaker 2: Keeps all that good stuff from entering into the mainstream. I mean, it's it's crazy. And you know, I keep going back to Bobby Kennedy. It's like, Okay, okay, Bobby, we're gonna, you know, have penalties finally for the pharmaceutical industry. Great, We're gonna you know, be better at you know, cleaning up the environment. Great, we're going to eliminate process foods from school lunch as well. I mean, okay, but that ain't gonna fix the chronic health epidemic. The chronic health epidemic was caused by MD directed pharmaceutical centrist medical monopoly. That's what caused it. That's the paradigm that needs to be broken. You can't fix this problem from inside the paradigm that caused it, exactly. But he doesn't see that. I don't think anybody sees it except me and you and maybe ten other people in the world. But none of us have any political power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, inoculation is an evil looking thing too, so always say so. I'm gonna rephrase this. Somebody send them a text message, and I'm gonna phrase this as assuming that I am on the ninety essential nutrients already. What are your thoughts on methylene blue, doctor Peter Gluden.
Speaker 2: I don't have any clinical experience with it, so I don't know what to tell you, but let me tell you this. Oops, wait a.
Speaker 1: Minute, hey, guys, just so you know the place to go. And after this show, he's going to be doing his for the second part of the somopathy lessons here the information is going to be on his site. Let me go ahead and pop that up real quick, all right, So let's go back to memory content. We're going to go to doctor at Glidden show right here, all right, and that's where it's going to be. But let me show you also how to get there. So if you're in the Rumble chat, you will have a link in there already. If you are in Rumble whatever, or if any place that has a description for my video, you scroll down to her says leading you know the green or whatever color it is. Rafter it says doctor Peter Gilliard, an end health recovery site. There's a link you can click and you can use code ballbusters. Just underneath it shells you. It's all lower case, no spaces for fifty percent off for the membership, and that's you save an addition one hundred and twenty dollars if you do the annual. If it still it breaks down to being twenty dollars a month, or you can look at it as being four months free, because the other way is with the discount, it's thirty dollars a month if you do it monthly rather than the annual.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I just pulled up the homeopathic proving of methylene blue. So here's what happens. We take methylene blue we make it into a number of different homeopathic preparations, different strengths, We give it to healthy people in different doses, and we have them write down the symptoms that they all experience. Right one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen. There's only twenty one symptoms that were just a very small proving it wasn't proved enough. Here's an interesting write up on methylene blue in the homeopathic texts. In this connection and experience related by a certain doctor is important. A gentleman who suffered excruciating pains from kidney stones giving rise to piolitis and cystitis, which is infections of the kidney and of the bladder, received no benefit from any treatment until his doctor gave him methylene blue. So blue is effective as a treatment for kidney pain. After four gram doses, these symptoms appeared unconsciousness, rapid breathing, feeble pulse in the whole body, becoming dark blue. Wow.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, kind of like what the people overdo coloidal silver?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the garage homemade colloidal silver.
Speaker 1: Oh, Okay, that there's.
Speaker 2: An interesting distinction that has to be made there, so it was used a lot historically before homeopathy really came along. For rheumatoid arthritis. The kidneys have a distinct attraction for methylene blue, as it appears in the urine within half an hour of the dose, and if the kidneys have their normal permeability, the whole is eliminated in thirty six hours. That's interesting. So I don't have any clinical experience with the use of methylene blue. I don't know anything about it, and I would hesitate to use it just because of the poisonings that are written in the homeopathic texts. Now having said that, the most effective homeopathic medicines are poisonous in their material dose, but when we manufacture a homeopathic medicine, we eliminate the poisonous aspect and increase the healing aspect. So it would be interesting to do approving of methylene blue, you know, and like twenty people have approving where they all get different doses of methylene blue in a blinded way and they all write down the symptoms that they experience. That would be interesting to do, but that hasn't been done yet.
Speaker 1: I wonder who the test subject was for the Bushmaster viper that they decided to figure out this sentence with.
Speaker 2: It was doctor con Constantine Herring.
Speaker 1: He actually got it. He actually did it to himself.
Speaker 2: No, he was he was on vacation in South America and was bit by a bushmaster and for three days he went through all of these symptoms, and you know, he's delirious and you know, like he as soon as he got over it, the first thing that he said to his wife, who was with him, was did you write down all my symptoms? Right?
Speaker 1: That's a vision Eliott.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting. So with poisonous substances, there's two ways that we collect the symptomology. One way is to look at what happens to people when they're poisoned from whatever it is, and the other way is to look at what happens to them when they're given the homeopathic preparations. And there's often a great deal of difference. But yeah, some of the most effective homeopathic medicines in their material dose are poisonous.
Speaker 1: All right, So one last question, if you'd have time, sure, Now, this is this is one of those things where I think it's we're looking at it the wrong the wrong direction, right, we should be neutrafying the body, and the body will produce what it needs to fix itself. There's a lot of hype, and there's some people that we both know in general, you know together, that do this a lot. Food great hydrogen peroxide MSA. I understand the MSA, but it's food great hydrogen peroxide kind of just like putting a little cup of water on a gas fire when you don't know that the gas is the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of sort of. That's a great analogy. Food grade hydrogen peroxide has been a therapeutic thing since the seventies. Yeah, And I used to go to a chiropractor when I was a teenager and he was this was in like nineteen seventy eight, I think seventy nine he was back then he was using food grade hydrogen peroxide therapeutically. But you know, so, one thing that the immune system does is it sees something bad in the body and then it tries to kill it. In one of the ways that it tries to kill it is by engulfing it with like a little pac man thing called a macrophage, and the macrophage dissolves whatever just engulfed in. The macrophag uses hydrogen peroxide to do that, so.
Speaker 1: We already make it. That's why I wasn't sure if if we're fully neutrified, if we needed it additional.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't think that we would. I wouldn't be messing around with food grade hydrogen peroxide. All right, perfect, And there shouldn't be any need to if you're doing the ninety and eliminating the you know, the bad foods, and when you get sick, you treat yourself holistically. You shouldn't need food hydrogen peroxide. You shouldn't need it. You shouldn't need the intravenous vitamin C. You shouldn't need it. You shouldn't need the intramuscular injection of B twelve. You shouldn't need that because your body's you're in a different you're playing a different game when you're nutrified and semi cleaned out.
Speaker 1: Very good? Do you have any an you wrap up besides reminding people to get onto the membership site and also to tune in here that you're going to be starting at three pm your time. No, that's about now, so I guess it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're getting We're going here in fifty minutes, God willing, and the creek didn't rise, so no, man. The only thing I want to say is look, I mean, we.
Speaker 1: Love you, doctor glynnon by the way, just so you know, yeah, thank.
Speaker 2: You very much. Everybody is sick, man. And people aren't sick because they have a bad gene or they have a voodoo curse. They're sick because their body ran out of stuff that it needed to fix itself with and or they've never been given a proper curative treatment. They've never done that. And so there's an entire world of curative medicine, which is science based, clinically verified, has been developed and delivered by licensed physicians for hundreds of years, but you have no idea about it. Is it one hundred percent effective one hundred percent of the time. No, it's not. But it's extremely effective. And it's all built on natural law which doesn't change. And you don't know anything about it, and it's killing you this lack of knowledge. So belly on up to the bar, go to the website, become a subscriber, take advantage of the fifty percent discount. For goodness sakes, is it a fifty percent discount? I actually did that, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I'll shoot you right here, you guys, right see that right there, it's right there for you to click. Or if you want to go there yet, let's go to my site simper frylc dot com. Let's show it, doctor Glidden, what we got up here? Once you click that, and I guess we have to wait, all right, So top right hand corner, doctor Pier Gluden is on my website from my hot sauce. You just have to click that. You don't have to worry about links. It's already brings you right to it. And then just remember B A A L, B U S T E R S and then you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we're off to the races. And you know it's a If you're smart enough to learn how to pass the driver's license test, you're smart enough to learn what to do to stimulate your body's ability to fix itself. And there's a lot of unlearning that needs to happen here, right because you've basically been lied to your entire life about how the human body works. And so I help you to unpack that and to get comfortable with understanding the reality of the situation so that when you kid does get a fever in the middle of the night, you don't freak out. You know what to do when your husband has a you know, heart attack, you don't freak out. You know what to do when you develop arthritis, you don't freak out. You know what to do. My job is to educate you so much that you become your own doctor. You can fire your medical doctor. And that's a beautiful thing. As far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: Is there anything on the allopathic side that can claim an eighty three percent success rate in doing something positive? Even on their spin of what positive means? I mean, I know they have a ninety seven percent defective rate when it comes to chemotherapy and things like that. Oh yeah, I'm thinking, and like, let's see, shots are not preventative and they don't cure anything, so what are you take them for?
Speaker 2: There might be maybe with something like strep throat or separative or titus media up broad spector antibiotics, we'll have a high effectiveness rape. I don't know if it's over eighty three percent, So if I had to guess, I would say no.
Speaker 1: And what does the antibiotic due to the rest of your biology?
Speaker 2: Well that's a whole another quest, right, But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, all right?
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure man, Keep up the good work, and I hope to see you in forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh yeah, yeah, thank you sir, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thanks everybody. Appreciate your trust and the testimonials. I appreciate it very much.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, that's it. I am going to actually be on my way to San Diego with my daughter. We have a resort I picked one day affordable, and we have our our SeaWorld season passes about the well, we got a couple months left before they expire, so I didn't even check to see if it was a blackout day, but hopefully that's not all right. So we're gonna be heading off that way. I gotta get out of here. Got everything's got a new tire on the driving side, driving tire, oil change, check the rear differential fluid. I think I might need spark plugs the next round to go. But we're gonna get head out of here soon. And I hope that you all had a good time today, and I hope you have a wonderful week. I'll see you maybe Saturday or Sunday, but I'm not going to be on the on tomorrow. And we are about one hundred and fifty. I can't tell until it all gets transferred one hundred and fifty away maybe from the from the keep the computer goal. So thank you for that. And if you want to and at any time whenever you want to support the show, the time spent here and all that stuff, in all the reading and research I do in between, it's always appreciated. Even if once we hit our goal on the computer thing, it will also help out family, help out whatever, right, so you don't have to stop right Thank you so much. End up, by the way, get that, get doctor Glidden's subscription, his membership subscription. Hopefully you'll be over there on his side soon. And like I said, you can go right from my site which is semper fry l LC dot com s e M P e r f r y l l C dot com. You get there either to his site either by going to where to go right here on top and the ball Busters right here is the keep on code or or simper fry right here. And if you want to send me something, you will letter, preferably nothing that ticks when they in a box form. But whatever ball Blusters Broadcast number one zero two nine one zero one West sixteenth Street, Suite A. You Marizona A five three six four, and be advised. I'm not asking you to do this. I'm just telling you if you do, if you're compelled to mail checkers to the show for support, or it must be written out to Semper s E M P E R Space fry f r y Comma LLC. Okay, otherwise it's not gonna be able to. It's not gonna be able to, and I'll return it back to you, not out of any kind of attitude, just because I can't cash it under the name Christos, all right, for for reasons I'll just leave for myself at the moment. But simperfryllc dot com and code Victory if you want the hot sauce is eleven percent off. But if you click here, like I said, we have all three main links here. We got doctor Glinnen up here. You click that, you go, you get the keep on code doctor Manzo's book. It says right here underneath it what code you use for getting a discount? Okay, and then the Azure Well rate into the little icon here. You just have to click the pictures and you go right to these places and then BB five for five percent off of Life at that azure well all right, and then down here you get the book The Creating, which, by the way, is picking up momentum. People are really giving a lot of good feedback on that and I take it every day, so yeah. And then the sauces, and I just ended up making two hundred of this one right here, but I did it in a three ounce bottle size that somebody sent me to put it in. So that's what I'm gonna be delivering tonight too as well. It's the hat the tie die which ti chili, Pepper's cayenne and a touch of curry. Pretty tasty stuff, all right. Anyway, see you then, which would probably be Saturday at the very earliest, if I do, If I, like my daughter goes to sleep earlier today is like that, maybe I'll jump on a live stream in San Diego. I'm gonna bring my laptop just in case. All right, later