Speaker 1: La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just something special for yourself. You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 2: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 2: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 1: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Speaker 2: Go to glamfam dot com.
Speaker 1: You the music, Oh yeah, I thought we'd add a little spice to the opening of the show tonight. Feeling spicy tonight.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I look like a hot little to Molly.
Speaker 1: Do I thank you? I can't really see you.
Speaker 2: Well whatever the boobs are totally on display.
Speaker 1: Well, no they're not not really. You can see you a little bit through. It's like I kind of a see through shirt, but then not really. Anyway, thank you guys for tuning in to Laura Kane after Dark. This episode, we will talk about a lot of stuff. I'll tell you in a minute, but this is Eric Rimmer. In case you don't know, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: I am good?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: How was your weekend? Good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How was yours?
Speaker 1: It was fast? And uh I watched a lot of TV. But we'll get to that in a minute.
Speaker 2: I did do it, Oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, Producer Ryan, what's up?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Okay, so coming up on the show something I've done several times and truly believe in. We're gonna do this. We're gonna put it to the test because I have a feeling both you and producer Brian are not into this. Don't do this, never have done this, no, and don't believe in it. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm wrong. I wonder I think maybe you guys maybe have done this once. But we'll see in your life.
Speaker 2: Say oh hey, for all the married women and single women out there who don't like to be told what to do by a man. I got the shirt online for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, standy, we got to see the whole thing women must serve men. How would you like your man roasted, grilled or baked? And there's a head of a man on a plate and the lady's holding it. That's funny.
Speaker 2: I am so offended.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, this is an anti femnoms kidd.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're going to talk about that. And then in Eric's Double D, the Saturday Night Live fiftieth anniversary show is huge and what a appearance made people very angry and shocked. Oh okay, And Selena Gomez is Valentine's Day gift completely great or super gross?
Speaker 2: Gross? And I thank you? She did, thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, You're so sweet. And then are these the top TV performances of all time or the twenty first century? I think I have a list, and we're going to debate this. Okay, I'm going to be a special correspondent and your Double D.
Speaker 2: Direct from Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my gosh, so listen to this. I get an email in my It was from my work email, and it was from some dude I had never heard of, who has a morning show in Australia, and here it goes again. Guess what time is? Guess what show is coming up in March?
Speaker 2: Right, I will be there.
Speaker 1: I know you're going to be styling some serious celebrity. We don't know yet. You don't know yet.
Speaker 2: I don't know yet.
Speaker 1: But this happens. This happened last year, I think, and it's happened every year since it happened, since I've been banned from the Oscars. They won an interview with me, and in order to do this interview in Australia, it's for a morning show. I have to It's going to be on Sunday at ten thirty in the morning because it'll be their time or I don't know, but anyway, that's when the big interview is. So I'm going to be telling my story about how I kicked I got kicked out of the hospital. And I'll tell that story, I guess when we get closer to the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I just booked that gig reaching out.
Speaker 3: I booked a gig.
Speaker 1: Well no, I mean well, I booked the interview. They booked me.
Speaker 2: You are kind of a big deal.
Speaker 1: I am kind of a big deal. And you are. I think enough time has passed where I don't have to feel scared about sharing, because I mean, it.
Speaker 2: Was so at least they don't have a risk. The oscars don't have a restraining order.
Speaker 3: Actually, Eric, and it'd be funny next year you somehow, I don't know, but you get me into the oscars and then you and I go and Laura can't come.
Speaker 2: That would be so fun hilarious.
Speaker 1: You totally would do that too. No, you wouldn't. It's too dangerous.
Speaker 3: If we didn't, it's too.
Speaker 1: Dangerous, and then you guys might lose your place. Good point, Just don't do what I did. Well, you know what, it wasn't really my fault. It was Neil Patrick Harris's fault. And then it was then it was my fault opening my big mouth.
Speaker 3: Neil problem, it was you.
Speaker 1: If you google, if you google uh, Laura, if you google woman in red dress, oscar seat filler, Neil Patrick Harris, some images will show up of my face circled with an arrow that says.
Speaker 2: Bad kicked out or I probably maybe.
Speaker 1: Probably did. It's as fired. And then so because nobody knew my name or knew who I was, I was just the red girl in the red dress.
Speaker 2: Not that famous. I guess, Oh, Cassie, she says, Laura is amazing and Omega big deal.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Cassie.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, industry bags to differ.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just cold diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Oh. I want to give an update on Tommy.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yeah, we all had a scare.
Speaker 1: We had a scare. Oh my gosh. So I want you guys to know that he's doing fine. He I don't know how much I'm at liberty to say, so I'm not going to say a whole lot, but he this is what he has shared. Uh, he went into or he felt sick at work and he works at KSI Fox five, and he was going to take himself to the emergency room. And a coworker saw him by his car like bent over keel, like almost passing out. So she's like, you're not driving your I'm going to drive you. So they drove to the emergency room. Doctors found some broken blood vessels in his in his stomach or not his stomach but above his stomach or whatever burst blood vessel, so he was bleeding inside, so they needed to do emergency surgery. He was in an induced coma and he was on a ventilator when I got the call that he was in the hospital, and I was like, you know, you're so helpless. You can't actually go see somebody who's in the ICU. We didn't really know what had happened and everything, so my first instinct was like, put it on blast, just put it out. Just astra prayers, just astra prayers, because the person that told me about it said, oh, this person's going on and on and obviously very scared, and said, yeah, I think that this particular thing he might have, he has an eighty percent chance of survival. He's like, wait, that's still that's too low for me. That's too low. So I'm like, I've got to gather all the prayer warriors in all of San Diego and everybody just needs to be thinking about him, because I truly believe in the power of thoughts and prayers and stuff. Well, guess what, After being in the ICU for three days and then a regular room, he was off the breathing tube. The next day. He was out of the coma. He was getting out of the grogginess. He didn't want any visitors because he just wanted to sleep, but his eyes were open, he was eating, he started eating a little bit of food. And guess where he is today.
Speaker 2: Home.
Speaker 1: He's home with his granddaughter, resting. And the doctor said, you just need to take a week off work and then you can continue what you've been doing. But you know, obviously he needs follow up appointments. But I mean, from the brink of like, oh my god, to he's home now is kind of a miracle. I really truly thought he was going to be in the hospital for at least a couple of weeks. Oh so I haven't we've texted, I haven't spoken to him directly because they took his phone away from him. Because when he gets his phone in his hand, all he wants to do is work, you know, And so it's like, put your phone down and rest. You need to rest, that's all you have to do and get better. So Tommy, we love you, We love you to so I know, prayers totally work, and look what happened. Now he's and hopefully he's going to be just fine. And maybe we'll have him on the podcast to talk about his experience, if you know he's up for that. I don't know if he's going to share that information. But anyway, he shares everything just like I do. So that's the update on Tommy. Okay, So now my thing before we go, before we talk about done jewelry, which I'll have something to show you. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, it is gorgeous, we're going to talk about Oh, before we do my thing, we're going to talk about TV current TV. Sunday was I couldn't wait until Sunday night. We had a brand new ninety Day Fiance starting, which is like the classic. It was just a pure ninety Day Fiance because they have like all these offshoots now, so we got the whole cast, new cast of characters, a couple returning. But anyway, so that was on White Lotus, Oh Thailand. Yes, it already just started off with a bang. Literally literally it is gonna be so.
Speaker 2: Freak okay, good, Who do you think? This was my favorite?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay that I think. I know what you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Say is when Patrick Schwarzenegger was cute and he looks at that girl that's got the teeth yes, and he goes, how does somebody get a drink around here? She because he's totally trying to hit on her. Uh huh, and she she rolls over in like her chase lounge at the pool, and she goes you walk up to the bar and ask for one, that's how, and then turns back around and continues reading your Oh god, it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Do you already have in mind who you think might be responsible for the beginning scene? So do I? Who do you think?
Speaker 2: I think it's the boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it's the son, the youngest son of Parker. Oh, I don't know, could be. I love it.
Speaker 2: There's there's a couple of people in there that are have some secrets.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely, the husband of Parker posy.
Speaker 2: Definitely, and then the boyfriend of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's some somehow a mess. Yeah, oh my god. That's such a good season. And then I haven't. I haven't watched it yet because I want to savor it. I was going to do it today, but I was tired because they work. This morning. A new season of Yellow Jackets started.
Speaker 2: Oh I already started it. Okay, you are going to your pants?
Speaker 1: Okay, that show. I'm conflicted.
Speaker 2: It's so good, it is so raw.
Speaker 1: And so it sticks with me so much that it's almost hard to watch.
Speaker 2: It this season.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I mean last season was off the charts. Yeah, so that you are.
Speaker 2: Going to flip your blonde wig.
Speaker 1: On Saturday, I had a little bit of downtime which I needed, and I watched finally the season finale of Season one of Severance. I was on the I was on the very tip of the couch, sitting straight up like this, my eyes locked on the screen. I think it was like one of the best ever finales of a season.
Speaker 3: I think it's probably one of the actually one of the best TV shows I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: For real, I couldn't believe.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna need your assistance on this because I have not watched one episode. Okay, what exactly is it about? Okay, I wouldn't I would just watch it.
Speaker 3: Honestly. Well, there's no way to really describe it that gives a justice because any way you can describe it and give a synopsis, it ends up not really actually being.
Speaker 2: Is it science fiction?
Speaker 3: Uh, I would say kind of, but more psychological thriller.
Speaker 1: It's basically, there's a procedure you can get done in the future.
Speaker 3: No, not the future. Well, it's just like this one company that like Megacorp.
Speaker 1: Where they put something in your brain which completely separates your work life from your home life, your memory, your memory. So when you go to work, all you know is work and your work friends. You don't know that you have a family, You don't know anything about your outer life. And then when you go down the elevator thing, it opens up to the outside world and you don't really remember what you do for work except for where you work. It's just and all these things that happen, and these things they find out, it's just so I'm in season two right now.
Speaker 2: How many seasons are there too?
Speaker 3: Oh well, yeah, the second one is airing right now. But honestly, even that synopsis does not do the show justice at all.
Speaker 1: But it's a it's a basics.
Speaker 3: Right, but you miss out on like the like the strangeness of it. Okay, there's just no way.
Speaker 1: To he You have to get through the first two episodes. Okay, just be patiently.
Speaker 3: Just got through the first season.
Speaker 1: No, I get it ramps up pretty quickly after the first two episodes.
Speaker 3: Six is where it really picks up. I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Don't think he is going to have the patience. You could do it.
Speaker 2: It's a good show. I'll try. I'll try.
Speaker 1: So now I'm where they're in the snow, they're outside somewhere, and I'm.
Speaker 2: So completely got me hooked on Breaking Bad?
Speaker 1: So all, did you love it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? How many times have you watched the series?
Speaker 2: Twice?
Speaker 1: Okay, I've watched it?
Speaker 3: Like, what's the guy's name, Adam?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Breaking Bad?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Sever Oh, I don't remember, but he used to be like a comedian, right was Parks and Red started with Parks and Rec.
Speaker 3: I can't remember his name. Ab Scott starts.
Speaker 2: I'm out of Scott.
Speaker 3: He's fantastic. And Ben Stiller directs. He's the executive producer or the producer, and he also directs about most at least half the episodes, and he's actually a fantastic director.
Speaker 2: So good. Do you watch Love Is Blind on Nephne?
Speaker 1: I started watching that, yes, but then I'm like, this is just the same old stuff. I mean, you get different personalities and whatnot.
Speaker 2: But how far did you get?
Speaker 1: Well? I kind of watched it in the background when I was doing other things, so I didn't really completely focus on it.
Speaker 2: So my friend Susie gets so frustrated because I remember everybody, but I don't remember their names so constantly.
Speaker 1: What I mean, there's so many of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this year there's a lot more than ever.
Speaker 1: They say, yeah, it's a bigger pool. But I don't know. I don't know if I'm going to get into that or not. I mean, it's just then you have to go to Mexico with them, and then you have to go to do the weddings. The weddings are the good part though, yeah, because they one always bails and oh, I don't expect.
Speaker 2: I can guarantee the one that's going to crash and burn. Here's my prediction. Okay, the blonde girl that's with the guy that's like, oh, I didn't vote, I just really don't pay any attention to that. She remember when they were in the pod and she's like, how do you feel about like black lives the matter? And he was like I don't know, Like I don't know. And so they wind up spoiler alert plug your ears if you don't want to hear it. They wind up becoming boyfriend and girlfriend and he proposes to her and she's like, sure, I can guarantee you they are not going to make it down the aisle.
Speaker 1: Did you see the union there, like the unveiling when they first saw each other. Have you gotten to that part?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, how was What was her reaction?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: It is, Oh, they're both attractive, but she's got reservations about him being like not being able to follow through with this. He's like, oh, well, you know, if you just wait and watch, you know, I'm not as closed minded as you think, and you know. But she's like, well, you don't vote, you're not into like human rights like blah blah blah, and she really is and he's not at all. So she's like.
Speaker 1: I love the guy that is so confident about being short. Oh yeah, he said it's tiny king season or something. But he's like five eight, he said five, which means he's actually five seven. Probably. Do you think that when the woman find if he hooks up, did he find somebody?
Speaker 2: I don't think yet.
Speaker 1: No, Oh okay, what are the chances?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I mean, and she might find totally fall in love with his heart and his mind and his soul, and then she'll see how tall he is. You think that's going to be a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: Well, now that I'm totally aging myself, Brian is not even going to know who, I probably won't know. Did you ever see the movie Arthur?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's an ancient oh god with.
Speaker 2: Deadly Moore, Dedly Moore. Do you know who Deadley Morris?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know if I've seen Arthur.
Speaker 2: Okay. So he was in the movie ten with Bo Derek and he was very short, very tiny, little guy. He was married to an actress and singer named Susan Anton. Oh. She was Amazon Grapery. She was like six to two. Yeah, and they looked so weird together.
Speaker 1: And then I watched A Mother's Instinct.
Speaker 2: I told you that was good.
Speaker 1: It was really good, and half the way and Jessica Chestein that was unexpected.
Speaker 2: Always bagging on me for my reviews.
Speaker 1: And today okay, so I worked from five am to one pm. I came home. I was tired. I laid down on the couch and then I was like, I want know what's on Netflix. I don't really want to watch Love is Blind right now? And then the Gabby Bettito thing popped up.
Speaker 2: Oh is that good?
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my gosh, because you haven't seen all the videos and the progression of the how oh my god, I just finished it. It's three episodes.
Speaker 2: Is it good?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is really good.
Speaker 2: There's a new one on WHUL about a serial killer that like they're rivaling, like is like another Jeffrey Dahmer, And it's like just the previews.
Speaker 1: Have they caught him?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is this an older No, it's brand new, I know.
Speaker 1: But is this this case old?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: No? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: How come we haven't heard about it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It have to be older.
Speaker 2: Maybe it is. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: It hasn't been a major serial killers caught since like two thousand and eight. It's like the god the previews just like over the last one.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: And the other thing in the news is egg prices and gas prices continue to go up, up, up, up, up up up.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 2: I hate eggs and I have an electric car.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't, that's right, you don't like eggs.
Speaker 3: You don't guess what produces our electricity? Though.
Speaker 1: Chickens? No, I'm skidding. They're all dead, well a lot of them are. That's so sad. So they say that the egg prices are going to continue to go up until the flock is replenished because and our state was hit. I know this because I did I did a voicer on it? For anyway, it's a voice's called a voicer, Brian, don't worry about voice.
Speaker 3: Is this impressive? Very you voiced something.
Speaker 1: To air on a news station like a news reporter, but not as a reporter, not doing news, your reporter. I did, I did a voicer. I am a reporter. I've done an interview. Okay, So a voicer is a story that you write and then you you record it.
Speaker 2: Liked.
Speaker 3: Oh you did a voiceover.
Speaker 1: It's not called that, and you know what, stay in your lane, you're going to stay.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking questions about your lane.
Speaker 2: That's why it's going to rile her up my lane.
Speaker 1: This is radio news talk, a voicer a rap radio. Oh yeah, there's an ra a reader with audio. Hello anyway?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, reader with audio. I know, I'm so very familiar.
Speaker 1: So I got to voice one that aired this morning on it was so exciting on Coco News.
Speaker 3: Let's cogo? Is that like a stender Coco News like Fox five or ABC ten.
Speaker 1: It's on the reason that.
Speaker 3: The one from Anchorman where the Anchorman movie.
Speaker 1: No, we do not have an Anchorman like character at COGO.
Speaker 2: That movie takes place in San Diego.
Speaker 1: I think that you need to start listening to the morning the whole the time.
Speaker 3: Yes, actually, I think all of America needs to listen to the radio because that's a dying industry.
Speaker 1: Well, well, you can listen to it on the app, you can listen to it online. It's a great don't be yes, Brian, Hey, listen, Brian, Brian, listen. Don't be killing my industry right now.
Speaker 3: Your industry was dying well before I was born.
Speaker 1: What am I going to do with him?
Speaker 2: I hate it when mommy and daddy fight. I don't I'm just anking your chain. I don't listen to the radio though.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you're twenty four.
Speaker 3: No one younger than I would say you're wrong.
Speaker 1: You're wrong, You're actually wrong. Oh really, yes, you are wrong. You don't you don't know because you're not in the business, and you don't know what you're talking about. Sometimes you don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: That's true. I would love for you to tell me, though, you don't know what you're fired up. I'm starting to sweat so excited.
Speaker 1: I love this new job, of my my little baby job. It's so fun and I love the news.
Speaker 3: It's cool doing a voice, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I end by saying something Laura Kane co Go News and I have to put on a newsy voice and it's just so exciting.
Speaker 3: Look is co Go like a local weekend channel? Oh? Is that where they show bowling on the weekends.
Speaker 1: It's not a TV station, it's a radio station, so that would be cool. Wow, you really are going to make me pull my fake hair out?
Speaker 3: Okay, so well, good thing you're out of TV then that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do. We are on social media though, so you can see. You could follow us at AM six, hunderd, Coca News whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I have seen you on social media?
Speaker 1: How do you be kidding? Okay, so let's talk about done jewelry before we go into my little test.
Speaker 2: Wait, do I do I still do the Hollywood Report?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to do that? Now?
Speaker 1: I think? Do you want to end with the test? And we got to talk about dan.
Speaker 2: Jewelry to end with the test?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, first, before we get into Eric's Double D, which does a lot of right, you have a ton Okay, we need to talk about Doom jewelry. Oh okay, quick, synopsis. Dunejewelry dot Com is where you need to go if you want to get an incredible gift for someone special, including yourself. It's handmade. You can choose various elements. They have a bank of sands from all over the world five thousand plus. They have different elements like crystals, and you can send in creamines. That's what they call them ashes. Somebody's aside if you want something made. So the day before Valentine's Day I've been waiting with came this beautiful ring. I know you can't really, It's just it's a sideway's heart. It's a sideway's heart and it's red and it kind of has a gradient down to like white and then kind of gray. And I'm like, my dad's in there. It's exciting, so I'm never taking it off.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you, mister.
Speaker 1: Heater heaters with an h I e okay, not a heater. Not a heater like I'm hot heater. It's very German, very German.
Speaker 2: Last name Hita Heita.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Dune Jewelry Dot Club have my other ring onto and this has sand from San Clementy Beach. So seriously check out their line of necklaces, rings, bracelets, gold, silver, handmade. Follow them on Instagram because sometimes they post videos of them making the jewelry. It's so fascinating. I love it. The woman who started it all started it on our kitchen table and now it's a multimilli looon dollar business. Hally Daniels Christensen. She's a great person. She's written books.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Anyway, check it out dunejewelry dot com and when you do order something, put in the promo.
Speaker 2: Code Lauracade fifteen.
Speaker 1: You'll get fifteen percent off your order. It's so worth it, you will. And the packaging is beautiful, everything very pretty. Every single thing, every detail is perfect. Doonejewelry dot com. Thank you for sponsoring this podcast. We really appreciate it. Thank you, doom jelus. All right, cue the double D music and let's get into it and then I'm giving you guys the test.
Speaker 3: All right, real quick before we jump on this, I just want to say it. For Valentine's Day, I went and saw Casablanca in the movie theater because they were airing it. Oh, Baltie Stay special movie. I've seen it. I mean, obviously I've seen the movie. Bunch of times before. But that is one of the greatest movies of all time. It is so good and it was great seeing it in the theater.
Speaker 1: And Lauren Bacall is just classically beautiful, beautiful Lauren right.
Speaker 2: Ingrid uh Ingrid Burden Ben Yeah, who what.
Speaker 1: Was Lauren Bacall in? That was similar the Meltese Falcon.
Speaker 2: Oh that with also Humphrey Bogart.
Speaker 1: So that's what I was probabs at, which is also a great movie.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, but I love theater so much. Grossmont Oh cool? Yeah, fifteen bucks too?
Speaker 1: Is that how much it is to go to the movies now?
Speaker 3: It is to see a movie from nineteen forty two at nine thirty pm?
Speaker 1: Well, hey, it was worth it been thirty pm.
Speaker 2: Isn't that like three hours long?
Speaker 3: No, it's like an hour and forty minutes. Oh it is, I think so one of my win favorite now that is two and a half hours.
Speaker 1: We've never seen it.
Speaker 3: It's a great movie.
Speaker 1: I have heard.
Speaker 2: Did y'all watch the SNL fifty years?
Speaker 1: I didn't watch it live, but I've been seeing little clips here and there, and god, they brought out they brought out everybody.
Speaker 2: Jack Nicholson, Yeah, he looked. They did some cool new sketches too that were really funny, like the Lawrence Walk one and they had with the tiny baby Junie. Oh my god, it was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Do you see the one with Will Ferrell and Anna where they were.
Speaker 3: Doing it it was like, I like the Tom Hanks one where they played back clips from every racist jokes they ever made, or like they're really the memoriam thing, and I was like, oh my god, dude, they used to be so funny and they're just they're not anymore.
Speaker 1: When they used to be like racist, right, they were funny when they were racing.
Speaker 2: God it. Oh.
Speaker 1: We got so many celebrities.
Speaker 2: So there the I watched all of it because I I love Saturday Night, especially the old same stuff, and with when Tina and Amy Poehler left, I was like, oh no, because it was so funny with them. But I still watched everything. And there's several specials. I think there's four or five. The one that came out over the weekend was the SNL fifty Years the Homecoming concert, and they had everybody like Brandy Carlile, who was great.
Speaker 1: They had uh, what are the musical performance?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Miley Cyrus. They had a ton of people. The one that I could, I was gobsmacked. She came out last, but not least seventy nine freaking years old Chaer brought the house down like she got a standing ovation. Oh my god, that woman is almost eighty.
Speaker 1: That's out. That's I.
Speaker 2: Saw your posts. I don't care how much what she's had done to her body.
Speaker 1: She just had the energy to perform.
Speaker 2: Me doing that one number would have put I would have been down for like three days. And she's what twenty years older than I have that much? One years old?
Speaker 1: So five six, And then then they John Hamm was in a bunch of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kim Kardashian was it. Oh yeah, she was something that was It was actually pretty funny. But yeah, I just could not get overshare. And then at the beginning.
Speaker 1: When they had all the celebs, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So it was a live SNL fifty anniversary special. It was the main one, and they had an audience participation section and my Girl's Tina fan Amy Poehler came out and they were pretending to take audience questions and Amy Poehler goes yes, and Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively were in the audience.
Speaker 3: Funniest thing I could that could possibly happen.
Speaker 1: Oh no, And do you think it was great?
Speaker 2: Oh no? And the reactions of three people. Anya Taylor Joy was just to the right of them. Oh and we got to talk about the gorge it's talking about so anyway, remind me of that because Anion Taylor joys in it. She he starts talking, the camera just focused on and she just rolls her eyes like, God, get this guy out of here. Kevin Costner is behind them, no way, He's looking at the two of them like they are just scum. And it shouldn't have done this a little dramatic. The reactions were in that Oh my god, Kevin Costner was hilarious, kind of like he was just like and Cher's reaction was hysterical.
Speaker 1: Was she giving like bitch face or was she she was just.
Speaker 3: Like knew they were going to be there. It's not like the script is like a secret on set, like I mean, it's all stage.
Speaker 1: But this is the first like outing that we've seen Blake and Ryan since this whole thing started.
Speaker 3: Right, No, but it's like those celebrities didn't know they were going to be there.
Speaker 1: Right But I was pretty ballsy of them to go.
Speaker 2: In fact, I think that's hilarious. I forget what he what question he asked? And uh, the girls respun and he answered and he was like, great, why what have you heard?
Speaker 1: Like they said, they said, so, what's going on? What's going on? Not much? Great? What what what have you heard?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And it was so stupid.
Speaker 3: Just a hater this way, right, Okay, Blake. I don't like Blake Lively like she's just I don't. I don't really like anything.
Speaker 2: I think they're both horrible, awful people. Ryan Reynolds is great, though, come on, no if reactor, if he is capable of allegedly what this stuff is, he's a dick, like just.
Speaker 3: Sure, I do agree. However, I do think that Antonio what's his name, Baldonie, I think some of his stuff has been kind of like forgotten justin Baldoni, justin Baldonia. He did have, like his PR firm do a massive smear campaign right off the bat to get ahead of it. That's like that was some dirty marketing.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I think the two of them are just I think they're all probably terrible, probably, but I think the two of them are probably the worst.
Speaker 1: So anybody, are there any new lawsuits? It's still the same.
Speaker 2: She went to court, the judge refused to give them an extension and they had to file by I think it was last Friday. The judge said no, you can't. Well she came back and she was like, oh, we need more time than the judge was like nope.
Speaker 1: Do you think behind closed doors there have been a lot of crying. There's been a lot of crying and like fighting amongst Ryan and Vlade, just because of all this stress and tension.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure watch they'll probably get divorced. She'll be raising four kids.
Speaker 3: I just want to put out this is not that serious illegal drama. This is like really pretty mild.
Speaker 2: Well, and it actually is because she's a woman that accused a man of essa.
Speaker 3: No of harassment, not assault or a harassment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like showing her pornography and everything that turns out that none of that was true.
Speaker 1: Well, so is this just trying to build up the movie? Are we all being duped here or what?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Because the movie has already come out, I know, but there people.
Speaker 1: Are still wanting to see what this is all about.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the tape that just resurfaced of her at some like Women in Hollywood thing or whatever it was. She was being interviewed on stage and she says, I like to come in and take over.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did see that, and I was kind of like, oh, that's a bad look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a bad look. So it's literally she's hired on to be an actress and she comes on set and then there's like, Nope, we're gonna do it my way or no way at all, and she literally admits it.
Speaker 3: She says that she she needs to have some sort of part of the creative process of the why she doesn't feel like she can do her best, which in the context is bad. I think I don't know. I think they're probably both terrible. She's bratty. He was probably I'm sure. I'm sure he I don't know, made some comments there was kind of dick or something. And I think his pr campaign was kind of ridiculous. It did not make him look good. But yeah, I mean we'll see.
Speaker 1: But you know what, people know his name well.
Speaker 2: Come out in court, so oh yeah, I have a feeling he's gonna win. Though there's just too much stuff stacked against the two of that, well.
Speaker 1: Doesn't doesn't Ryan Reynolds have like gobs of money between the two of them. They've got well, he doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Their net worth between the two of them is like four hundred and fifty million at.
Speaker 1: Least, because he doesn't have that app that mint thing that he sold for like a ton of money.
Speaker 3: I don't know what his ownership is anymore. But he also has a gin company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't they all have alcohols?
Speaker 2: Okay? Selena Gomez and her fee on saying Benny Blanco, they posted a video of his Valentine stays surprised.
Speaker 1: To her, I think this is cute.
Speaker 2: This is the grossest thing. If you ever did this for me, so creative. He made a trail of tortilla chips to the bathroom, where he arranged more chips to say I Heart you on the floor. Right next to that was a bathtub which was filled to the top with nacho cheese.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's hilarious. That's so funny.
Speaker 1: I guess people are not happy.
Speaker 2: Oh who cares.
Speaker 1: People are giving them hate because it's wasteful, gross, like I wouldn't want to eat. Maybe it's a joke between the two.
Speaker 3: It's not like it's not like, you know, it's really sexy, as if I fill a bath. But no, it's funny, Like I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I think it's creative.
Speaker 3: It's just a hater. Now Eric is becoming a Hollywood hater.
Speaker 2: Now, bet I better get in checked before March. Second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whip that.
Speaker 3: Imagine if it's Blake Lively, you have to style.
Speaker 2: I would please, in the name of all that's holy, don't make that.
Speaker 1: Because he would not be able to hide his bitch face.
Speaker 3: If he doesn't, he gets blacklisted.
Speaker 2: Oh it might even be worth it.
Speaker 3: No, one wouldn't. Wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I have more signatures. I didn't even you know, I didn't even think about that. I swear to God. If that happens, Oh, I'm gonna be so pissed.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you've got to do it.
Speaker 2: That is like professional. God. You know what I'll do. I'll just do something to her dress to make you.
Speaker 1: Get inside information, get her just.
Speaker 3: To remind her. We don't know the full story yet because it hasn't come out in court yet.
Speaker 2: It's still litigated, so true, I'll just get her drunk and hammered. Yeah, that's my stylist, got me drunks. Yeah, okay. Brian Adams concert had to be canceled due to a fat berg. Brian Adams was supposed to was supposed to play a show in Perth, Australia on Sunday night, but it had to be canceled due to a massive fat berg that was blocking the city's sewer system. A fat berg is an accumulation of non biodecreate a ball solids like wet wipes that mix with fat, oil and grease to create a massive nastiness that blocks the sower system.
Speaker 1: So they had to cancel a concert because that must have been atrocious.
Speaker 2: That just sounds like a normal thing in my b That's an actual like term. Yeah, it's it's a real word, and it's a combination of the words fat and iceberg. Well, that's funny, that's crazy, floating pilot crap stopped his Just weird And not that anybody cares, because I certainly don't. Did you ever see the movie Goonies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great movie.
Speaker 2: He Well, you're one of the few people. Then it does a huge that's a huge Actually, I went to the Warner Brothers lot last year and they have a whole story just with Gooney stuff.
Speaker 3: It's a good movie. Steven Spielberg also executive producer. I think well.
Speaker 2: Warner Brothers just announced that Steven Spielberg and Chris Columbus are returning to produce Hell Yeah New Goonies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why don't you like Gouni?
Speaker 2: I will not be seeing it.
Speaker 3: Can you wait? What's your rationale behind not liking Gooney?
Speaker 2: It's just dumb.
Speaker 1: I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's great, you should watch it.
Speaker 1: Is it about those little guys that like at night?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's gremlin.
Speaker 3: It's about a bunch of kids who like go on this huge treasure quest to find like a pirate, like a hidden pirate treasure in their city. It's super awesome. It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Too dumb.
Speaker 3: What he's such a hater.
Speaker 2: Wendy Williams is speaking out against her assisted living facility, claiming that she's in a prison. But she did sign legal documents to end the guardianship this week.
Speaker 1: So what is wrong with Wendy Williams.
Speaker 2: She's got memory problems, But then she was just on a podcast problems I don't think so, but she was just on and she was totally lucid like her nephew or something was on, so we I also need to talk about a couple more things. I don't know if I talked about this last week, because I might have put it out of my mind. It's on Netflix. Oh. I got about five and a half minutes in and I turned it off. And I will never even attempt to watch the series. No, it was a movie. What Amy Schumer's Oh kind of Pregnant?
Speaker 3: I heard about that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't even know how that got made.
Speaker 1: Are you a fan?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: I know? I like Amy Schumer. Inside Amy Schumer was such a funny show. What? Oh my god? That show was hilarious. I I hated this movie. I liked her in train Wreck. I liked her and I feel pretty I I even liked her in the movie she did with Goldie Han Snatched. It was hilarious. This movie, it was so bad, I can Okay. Well, I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's.
Speaker 3: Ever really been that funny.
Speaker 2: I think she's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: I think her specials have all have been pretty horrible.
Speaker 2: Well, the Leather special was terrible. That one was That one ended her career. Yeah, it was awful. It was awful. Her first one, mostly sex stuff, was hilarious. Yeah, ok yeah, there's a new movie out on shutter I believe. Oh sorry, it's called Little Bites and it's executive produced by Share.
Speaker 1: Horror movies by Share.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and watch the trailer on YouTube. It's called Little Bites. If you like horror movies. I can't wait to watch it. Okay, it looks so good. And last but not least, I love this story so much. Remember Hillary Duff of course, yes, she was on the show Younger.
Speaker 1: She was on isn't she a Disney Kid?
Speaker 3: I think it was Nickelodeon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then she's a singer. She's got a great voice. Her and her husband, Matthew Coma, produced these t shirts with a company called The Blue Card. They're donating proceeds to charity and it helps victims of the Holocaust, you know, with mental health and things like that. They're donating all the proceeds to charity. So far, they just put the shirts online and they've made eighteen thousand already and it says f x xx y ye in response, it's to Kanye West on all of his horrible Holocaust.
Speaker 1: There was a video going around of celebrities wearing like like.
Speaker 2: A yes, that's that was fake, deep fake.
Speaker 1: But that was a better that was a better shirt.
Speaker 2: That was a great shirt.
Speaker 1: But wow, that's awesome though that She's so good for them. Okay, and now special course.
Speaker 2: And now straight from Hollywood Special Hollywood Correspondent.
Speaker 1: All, I want you guys to weigh in on this.
Speaker 3: Thanks Laura, that's all the time we have.
Speaker 1: For so the staffers at Variety Magazine they all got together and they came up with this list of the best TV performances of the twenty first century. And there are a hundred of them, but I only have like the twenty. But I don't even think I'm going to read twenty. But do you guys have an you want to throw out? Any guesses?
Speaker 2: Roy Cranston is Walter White, Okay, okay, hold on read it again.
Speaker 1: Yesterday Variety released the one hundred greatest TV performances of the twenty first century. Here are the top twenty.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna say, well.
Speaker 1: First, let me answer Brian Okay, because I thought this would be higher on the list. He comes in at number five for Walter White, breaking bad, Brian Cranston.
Speaker 3: What's the guy God fought whatever, the guy who starts who starred in the Sopranos.
Speaker 1: Oh, James Kendelfin. Yeah no, no, no, no, he's not on here.
Speaker 3: Crazy. That was a great performance.
Speaker 2: I am going I am going to predict it's another HBO show and I have seen every episode. I own all the DVDs like I do Breaking Bad.
Speaker 1: Oh, God, Sex and the City or something.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I am going to say, Julia Louis Dreyfus for Veep.
Speaker 1: Number one, wait for the number one.
Speaker 2: Absolutely have you seen me?
Speaker 1: Of course I have.
Speaker 2: Is hilarious, so that's so fun.
Speaker 1: She's number one by far. Oh yeah, Larius, followed by I think you've seen this, Brian. I don't think you've seen this yet. Jeremy Strong in Succession, I have not.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen Oh no I've seen Succession.
Speaker 1: No you haven't. You would be reacting.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's the family, the rich family. Yes, yes, I've seen it. Oh yeah, very good, Brian.
Speaker 1: Please I haven't seen Please please make this yourself.
Speaker 2: I want to please make this really, really good.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bug you with text messages all night and all weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm still that I'm in the Severn's headspace and I'm reluctant to move, but.
Speaker 2: I put off succession for a while. It is very It'll.
Speaker 1: Be a nice next step. Yeah, okay, followed by Jeremy Strong, then Elizabeth Moss from Bad Men, Lisa Kudro The Comeback, That is hilarious, Michael Kenneth Williams, The Wire, Carrie Coon, The Leftovers, Andre Brar Brooklyn ninety nine, Rea sea Horn Better Call Saul.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, that did good all the I'm surprised that, what.
Speaker 1: Dude, you are not allowed to say that?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you tonight?
Speaker 1: I know, did you put like certain take Rumpio's for breakfast or something?
Speaker 2: Why is Bob Odenkirk then on that? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, Ria Seahorn was great, but Bob Odenkirk.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 1: Sandra O. Gray's Anatomy whatever, some dude name or a girl named Michela Cole I may destroy you never even heard of that show?
Speaker 2: Oh it's it's a really good show.
Speaker 1: Steve Carell from the Office is number twelve.
Speaker 3: That's actually fair. His performance is pretty incredible.
Speaker 1: Then Regina King The Watchman, Oh, great show. I never even heard of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's this is the good The Wait, The Watchman m hmm, okay, not the comic book adaption.
Speaker 1: Michael Chickliss The Shield, Carrie Russell, The Americans.
Speaker 2: That was a great show. That was a great show.
Speaker 1: Jessica Walter arrested development.
Speaker 3: God, yeah, wait, Jessica who Walter? Jessica Walter who she plays?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Mom, oh yeah that isn't also a super under show. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Kate Winslet, Mayor of Easttown. Oh yeah, that was a good show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really good.
Speaker 1: Amanda Seyfred cifridrid the Dropout. Did you see that movie about that?
Speaker 3: I like Cifried, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Peter Dinklage Game of Thrones number nineteen and Emma Stone in The Curse was number twenty. That show. That show was a trip.
Speaker 2: I just watched two movies with Amanda Szeifried. One was uh with Kevin Bacon and It's a throw Get Leave this House or something? Yeah, something sucked. Yeah it was terrible. But then she also played Linda Lovelace in the movie Lovelace, and she was really good in that.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny that first movie is actually really controversial because it's based on a book that's considered a direct rip off of like a iconic like horror movie or horror novel that is super good. It's one of my favorite books. And so I watched the movie because I was like, oh, it's the movie adaptation of something I might generally like, and I was like, this is awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was so slow.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was bad.
Speaker 1: It was really Okay, are you done?
Speaker 2: I am done.
Speaker 1: Okay, cue some more music because we're going into my.
Speaker 2: Bit, your bit, my bit. You're kimbles and bits. Is this going to be funny?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's gonna be funny. But I just want to prove a point.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh boy, all right, we know what happens when she wants to prove a point.
Speaker 3: She's usually wrong.
Speaker 1: I know what kind of time I know. I don't even have to ask this question. I'll just explain what kind of type I am. When I am out of Chinese, I am a sense all a big time and I believe in a lot of woo woo stuff for sure. When I am at a Chinese restaurant or whatever restaurant serves a.
Speaker 3: Fortune cookie Manda Express and express.
Speaker 1: I take those so seriously. For example, like if there's three of us eating and there are three of the cookies wrapped up, I put them in my hand, I kind of say some good JUSU over them, and then I tell the people I'm with my Okay, whichever one you pick is supposed to be yours, and this is your fortune for the next week. You gotta believe, because I believe that these are like signs. I do believe it.
Speaker 2: Fortune fortune cookies.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, I've kept several in my wallet over the years. That's what they say you're supposed to do because that and it's so it's like if you get a good one, it's like, oh my god, this is so great. I believe this is really going to happen to me. So I'm going to keep it in the back of my phone case or in my wallet. Have you guys ever kept us a fortune? Do you look at the fortunes when you yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, I immediately forget them after reading them.
Speaker 1: Okay, I went to two Chinese restaurants tonight.
Speaker 3: Do you don't need good ones? By the way, I need a good Chinese.
Speaker 1: Yes. I'm going to give a shout out to Hong Kong Cafe. They're the ones. They've been here since the eighties on Fourth Avenue in Hill And I got some from Panda Express and I mixed them up and I unwrap them. But I believe me, I have clean hands. So we're you guys are going to pick a fortune, and this I want you to believe that this is something that's actually going to happen to you in the near future. Now, some of these I get pissed off because you open up the fortune and it's like the world is a good place to live. It's like, that's not a fortune.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that hurt your Doesn't that like reduce your belief in their credibility?
Speaker 1: No, it just makes me like, Okay, somebody obviously didn't do their homework.
Speaker 3: So they're they're dedicated fortune writers.
Speaker 1: We're not doing I don't know. I always get mad and I always asked for another cookie until I get a fortune.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you are a nightmare customer.
Speaker 1: Wow, here are fortune cookies. Okay, okay, two you can yes, okay, now come over here and get your fortunes, but don't open them up yet, and you can pick two and I'll pick two now. If you do get one that's kind of lame. That's not a fortune. You get to pick again. Okay, one of each color.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I will takee Brian's cue and I will take one of each color.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, who wants to go first?
Speaker 2: Ladies first?
Speaker 1: Okay? When one fell out, that must mean something, So I'm going to pick that one.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, that's a bad fortune. The cookie exploding, that's like a tearo of car being upside down.
Speaker 1: Aim high time flies. That's not really is that a fortune?
Speaker 3: No, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I'm doing another one.
Speaker 3: Wait, let me just is it possible that these are meaningless and they don't have any impact on Bryan.
Speaker 1: Look, I like to have hope and I like to believe in positive things.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: So I have a play fun games with myself and I'll make good.
Speaker 3: This seems a little delusional, even for you.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Anyway, I'm going to pick another one, but you don't you go first. I'm gonna to go a second. What did your say? This is really important?
Speaker 2: Accept no other definition of your life except only your own?
Speaker 1: Huh? Except no other definition of your life except only your own.
Speaker 2: This one doesn't even have a fortune.
Speaker 1: All right, O'Brien, you go, what is your say?
Speaker 3: Panda Express wants me to know that with luck on your side, now is the time to make a bold move.
Speaker 1: Oh see, No, that's a fortune. Yes, yes, yes, yes it is. It's a prem it's something, it's it's a call to action, you know, it is.
Speaker 3: It's a piece of paper with some they don't even put the lucky numbers on here anymore.
Speaker 1: Some do, some don't. That's why I got two different places. All right, here's my next one. Have a clear sense of your priorities. That one's it speaks to me. That one kind of speaks to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one didn't even have a fortune. All right, now go, so I have to get too.
Speaker 1: All right, this is super important, this one. I have a feeling you're going to keep in your wallet.
Speaker 2: Only your expectations can slow you down. Oh that means like life lessons. Maybe because they don't actually really put fortunes on them.
Speaker 1: They do like sometimes they say the world is in your hands, or there's money is coming your way. That is a fortune. That's like a that's like a Confucius, you know, saying see this one, this pisses me off right now. This I'm pissed. A man's dreams are an index to his greatness.
Speaker 2: This is really going to make you mad. Oh no, come on, custom is a great guide.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm getting so annoyed right now, Brian, go pick your other one.
Speaker 3: This one's really good. What oh man, I don't have to go do this tonight? What except what comes to you each day? But my lucky numbers eleven six, eighteen, nineteen forty seven, twenty nine. Also learn Chinese cucumber is huang or hung wah.
Speaker 1: I got one. What a treasured friend will visit soon. So that's kind of a fortune, and I'm exciting.
Speaker 3: You'll be like, oh my god, my fortune.
Speaker 1: Came through Oh no, no, if you like if Stacy came walking through the door, you know you Now, where's your other one you have?
Speaker 2: There wasn't one.
Speaker 1: We're going to go through that until you till you get a great one.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well we're just.
Speaker 1: They're almost out.
Speaker 2: Might as well do all of them?
Speaker 1: What I know, I thought that the real Chinese restaurant ones would be better.
Speaker 2: You're really going to be piste.
Speaker 1: Oh god, what is it?
Speaker 2: You will have many friends when you need them.
Speaker 1: Mmmm, that's that's on the line. That's on the line. Okay, Brian, go okay, do the one that has the fortune in it? Okay, then I'll go. You are savvy and all business matters. Okay, No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: And what the hell you might want to keep that?
Speaker 1: Okay? We got to get a good one. Guys want one good one? Half of these fell out? Okay, Brian, you did you open it yet? Here's the final fortune.
Speaker 3: I got one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: My life is about to be changed.
Speaker 1: Oh see, now that is good?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no oh, that's what I'm saying about it. That's how I get ready. If this is life changing, Okay, work hard, be nice.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, if this is.
Speaker 3: Changing right now, I feel it's.
Speaker 1: So yes, so be nice. I am high time flies. I guess I put it back in here. And then three of them didn't even have one. I just disprove my theory.
Speaker 3: Well, that was you didn't even eat the cookie, so it one't count.
Speaker 2: That was a bust.
Speaker 1: Oh you believe that you have to eat the cookie in order for the fortune to work.
Speaker 3: I don't believe in any of this.
Speaker 1: Laura, you caught you did? You just mentioned it? So you do kind of believe in it.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's just the idea. I'm just for peak stuff I heard. I don't believe that anyway. This bit tanked.
Speaker 3: What didn't? This is the taste is bit we've done. I love fortune cookies.
Speaker 2: I do have some really good news. What guess where I'm going on Wednesday night?
Speaker 1: To a speak easy? Nope, to a party, Nope, to Disneyland.
Speaker 3: No, Oh, that sounds like fun. I want to go Disneyland to.
Speaker 1: The wild Down part.
Speaker 2: I'm going with my baby mama.
Speaker 3: You have a kid? You have a kid?
Speaker 2: No, I just call her my baby mama, Marla. No, Michelle, and we are going to Michelle. I have not the mother of his child, the mother of my child.
Speaker 1: I'm getting way more annoyed.
Speaker 2: Now we're going to the Magnolia to see Amy Grant.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Oh she's a Christian singer. But she was really big.
Speaker 2: And like the baby baby big past.
Speaker 1: Now. I saw her in concert way back in the day, and she's a great singer and a great person. But I'm telling a great right telling you what. I wouldn't go to that show. I would not take the time to leave my house go to that show in the middle of all the things I'm doing. You'd have to pay me probably two hundred dollars honestly, but I hope you have fun with Michelle.
Speaker 3: Also, there hasn't been good Christian music since the Newsboys were in their original.
Speaker 2: Well, she's very hot now she is pop now anyway, love Amy Graham. You guys can't wait to see you Amy.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to admit next episode we have Rando news, including which state just introduced legislature that would make it official to have an official greeting for the state? What state is it? And what is their official greeting? It doesn't make any sense? And then we'll we'll talk about what ours should be. California if that is like.
Speaker 3: To Minnesota, it's like, how are you a?
Speaker 1: It's worse and it makes no sense.
Speaker 2: California News should be like, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: I think California should be dude, our official greeting.
Speaker 3: Which should be we're pretentious, No, we're not. Yes, have you been to l A.
Speaker 1: I have I grew up there?
Speaker 3: Hello? Oh okay one of them.
Speaker 2: Should should I Are we ending the show now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But I was teasing what's coming up?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, because I have for my host chet Nicks. Yes, for Thursday. We need to discuss something. I was told a few days ago that I have a very unfriendly face.
Speaker 3: A fortune cookie told you that no, a.
Speaker 1: Person did a person you care about? Interest?
Speaker 2: No, a client.
Speaker 3: Well we'll discuss it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll discuss a very unfriendly face.
Speaker 1: I'm going to admit something that I don't think I should and it's a sign that's not good. Oh, I might need uh an intervention after something that came in the mail today.
Speaker 3: Drugs. Oh boy, are you so?
Speaker 1: You guys are gonna be like, I don't know what you're gonna think. But I can't believe I'm outing myself and I can't believe I bought this thing.
Speaker 2: Oh god. So anyway, this box behind.
Speaker 3: Me, is it?
Speaker 1: No, that's just a bunch of crap. Oh god, it's what box?
Speaker 2: Oh what box?
Speaker 3: Full of these squishy things.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you're talking about. No, no, no, no, no, no, no squish.
Speaker 2: Mellows not burned the house down for By the way, what that picture of that shirt that you set me today is hilarious?
Speaker 1: The gen X one or the I know that it's Oh show them the picture. Finally, okay, we're gonna end on this. We uh with our JC Penny photo session. We got a free ten by twenty canvas print, and this is the one we picked for just the two of us, the one with the three of us. I think everybody was in agreement, the ones where we're all on our stomachs with our hands like this. They liked that one the best of the three of us. But for twenty two dollars we got a photo session and the cool photo cam sprint, very much quality.
Speaker 2: J C.
Speaker 1: Penny steal our idea, do it do? It is so fun and they are such great, great people.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: So there's our new little picture, and with that, we look forward to seeing you on Thursday.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of maybe might back out of what I was going to tell you. No, I no, but maybe this is me acknowledging something. Yes, Okay, that's coming up on Thursday. In the meantime, I have a great week and it's gonna be sunny, not rainy and so yay and love your podcast. I love you, I love you too, I'd love you more.
Speaker 3: Oh, I do love you.
Speaker 1: I love you my sweet babies and I love