Speaker 1: He's telling me. What is he talking about?
Speaker 2: He's talking about you going on to other people's channels and fleshing private parts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Jacob, because I'm just streaming this to the channel.
Speaker 4: No I know.
Speaker 5: Well, you're the one who brought this up, and she's not gonna let it go until we talk about it.
Speaker 6: Here, here's probably be nice, Noel. I'm proud to be nice.
Speaker 5: And and this is what I always tell people.
Speaker 2: Noel's never done it to my channel, and I've always gotten along with Noel and that's the only reason I have her run.
Speaker 5: But don't get me wrong. I think I think she does.
Speaker 2: It when other people try to get her upset, and I think she understands that it makes people mad. I don't think it's something she should do. But you know, I don't know. I have no control over what Noel.
Speaker 4: Goes on the internet.
Speaker 6: Here, here's the thing, and I'm gonna say this was Jacob okay, and I have no I unsubscribe and block Crystal and uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean a lot of people have, but it seeds.
Speaker 6: Because here's the thing. Number One, you have never did anything wrong, Jacob.
Speaker 5: I mean I've done I've done a lot of things. I've done a lot of things wrong.
Speaker 2: I just I just I admit to it when I do things wrong, and I try not to lie about it. Like if I do some silly ship, I usually take accountability for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like tails the thing, Jacob, Sorry, let.
Speaker 5: Let jakeson any what you're saying.
Speaker 7: That was pretty good though, Jacob.
Speaker 8: Hey, but the thing is, it's like they they they were saying, take the videos down with Noel and them, and yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that would be I think that would be unfair to Noel.
Speaker 2: Noel doesn't want me to take down Noel doesn't want me to take down all my videos that have her in it.
Speaker 1: Channel of course not.
Speaker 2: Nope, she's she's actually GPS mad at me. Like the first time she got mad at me when I was starting to Noel was when I was in Florida and me and uh, Noel were watching videos of freestyling, yeah, freestyling wrestling, and then we also watched a a professional wrestling event that was in Tampa, and.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say, it must be because GP out there. We're all four.
Speaker 6: Really hi, really.
Speaker 7: You know how you know Buddy.
Speaker 9: Good and my dad?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, By the.
Speaker 6: Way, I just shared one of millions of videos.
Speaker 3: By the way, nice, I'm on video videos, Jacob.
Speaker 5: Oh, I appreciate that, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like I like popping over to you guys, just dream and I pop over to Noel Public.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 6: On the stream of Noel game with her dad today.
Speaker 5: Okay, they always do good streams.
Speaker 2: I love when they're I love when they're singing in the car and jam and out music. And her dad knows a lot about music.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course.
Speaker 5: It's just fun getting a little knowledge from.
Speaker 7: A lot of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jacob, Jacob, I love that. I saw that he posed me something about a box from purse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Rocco.
Speaker 2: Rocco thinks he needs money up front to show up to the fight. Now he thinks he's going to get two thousand dollars from me to show up for a fight.
Speaker 3: The n w A, I was told, they were told it was it was supposed to be ten.
Speaker 6: They had to give ten percent to the n w A. The companies that.
Speaker 3: Wren the champion, eight percent went to the to the champ.
Speaker 6: Went to the body.
Speaker 5: Well, and n w A is different too.
Speaker 2: I looked up the information I shared on that post that I made was strictly for boxing, and how it works is whatever local athletic commission that the fight sanctioned through, they get the money prior to the fight, and then they distributed after the fight. But you there is no like handing it out before the fight even happens.
Speaker 6: I put cheers and everyone as the title of the Twitch room.
Speaker 5: Nice like.
Speaker 6: I did it. By the way, I just had some peanut butter and Jally sandwich kind of jo I think it was totally fair Hebrew.
Speaker 4: Oh lord, yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 4: You know what, Jake, why are you talking about my favorite group the end to w a bro national. That's not what That's not That's not what I thought it was, Jake, talk about attitude.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, I thought it was.
Speaker 4: I thought it was too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know. And the thing is, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I feel bad now because I brought GP to the community and I now feel bad.
Speaker 4: It's take take Jake. Don't worry about it, man, It's it's all right.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Listen, Jake, did you get my call? Did you get my call? This weekend? I tried to call you.
Speaker 6: I did you to a call?
Speaker 4: Yeah. I apologized for my behavior yesterday.
Speaker 6: And I'm sorry last week actually last week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry. Well, Jake, I'm I'm I'm stupid, so sorry last week. Sorry.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing. So here's the thing, Herman, I I don't here's the thing. I'm not mad at you because I know you, brother, I know how. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes yeah, I do. You told me to off every five minutes? I love it, yes, sir, oh ship, Oh god, I'm pamous today, Jacob. Get Jake the hell out of here. This is my show. Now, what's up?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 4: What's sorry? Jake? Were you done?
Speaker 6: What Jake done was, by the way, I just want to say that.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead, Jake.
Speaker 6: You know I never get to do a show Billy Sellers, but everybody wants me to.
Speaker 4: You should, man, You and Billy would be.
Speaker 1: Good together, and and me as well to billion ye.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what, Sorry, Jake, that was my I interrupted you. I just wanted to say, Jake, I think that you, Jake, Billy, Noel and myself should do a show together. That would be.
Speaker 1: Yes, we should, we should.
Speaker 4: But I gotta keep my camera. I gotta keep my camera off though, so Noel doesn't get all I got answer.
Speaker 5: I got to answer to this comment.
Speaker 2: So, suposman Sebosman, I saw you in the chat last night promoting Rocco's delusion. Yes, nobody gets Nobody gets money before a fight, especially in boxing. Cannello might get offered, you know, something before a fight, but that's because he's a famous boxer, not not somebody like Rocco who doesn't have any fights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course I challenge Aaron was back in the day, Aaron was challenging.
Speaker 4: Oh remember that was.
Speaker 6: Challenging Patrick Milton. I was challenged Minnesota. We could do in Mississippi. I even had even.
Speaker 2: As exact words were, I probably wouldn't fight a disabled person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so what the I would have, you know, if we made money on it, I would have my part of the money, my.
Speaker 6: Part of the purse or I don't know what they call it, part of the money to go to a charity instead of coming to me. Because I don't want money. I just want I just respect. I want I want him to.
Speaker 3: Respect people with disabilities, and I want people to you know, and by the way, and also that by the way.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't wouldn't he be showing wouldn't he be showing respect to people with disabilities by not taking said fight and not beating up.
Speaker 6: And also I would love the slats to taste out that that delusional king's mouth out of Louisville. You know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Billy, excuse me. People fight, Yeah, they can't.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not saying that they can't.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is most able bodied people or people of you know that that don't consider themselves somebody with disabilities usually wouldn't go around fighting people with disabilities.
Speaker 6: I will.
Speaker 7: I will have been myself if I have to, but I normally don't choose to because I have a pup my froat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's probably not safe for you, Billy.
Speaker 4: Jacob hold on, Jake can memoral Jake. So right now I'm drinking this new drink. It's called the Jacob Water is kool aid. I'm drinking it right now. I just want to let you guys know it's the greatest kool aid in the world. You guys, you should all you guy should all try the Jacob Waters kool Aid. I'm drinking it right now.
Speaker 1: The stream is gonna as to go with super five.
Speaker 4: Hours five hours, no, well five.
Speaker 1: Hours really five hours.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna have five hours in me. You don't have two hours a hour?
Speaker 1: How about one hour?
Speaker 5: I mean, hey, we're already about one hour.
Speaker 6: Hey hey, hey, hey Jay, tick up. Yes, I'm pulling something up. I just got there. I am sixty seven.
Speaker 4: Leaving your leaving your pants, Jakes, alight, here go.
Speaker 10: This is a message from your President, Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump.
Speaker 10: I saw a live stream last night from JC and Giggle Pickles, and they were saying nasty things about me, very nasty things. Can you believe it? They are nasty people, just nasty. Someone told me they said, mister President, that's me, mister President. They huffed cat farts. Can you believe that? Huffing cat farts? That's just nasty. Anyway, the real point of this video is I have set up a task force to find mister sir Vapp and Ice will be take making him in. Signed President Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump, diabalic, Jacob diable.
Speaker 6: This is hold on, hold on.
Speaker 5: I don't want to just say be careful. I don't want to see too much of the X anything.
Speaker 6: I think hold on, let me, Uh.
Speaker 7: What's my name going up there?
Speaker 6: What what do you do?
Speaker 7: Jake? I just heard the pan I appreciate that man.
Speaker 6: All right? He Uh.
Speaker 3: The wall card fifty seven between Ron the Waiter and Mario Bosco.
Speaker 5: Oh six seven?
Speaker 4: How did you get that high? Who did you? Who'd you paid?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think I think you paid Bobby Nick or something.
Speaker 2: So so I know, I know you're dyslexic, So I will I'll go through this slowly. But so, how do you explain you, Jacob, an able body person fighting a special needs person like Rocco?
Speaker 5: Well, uh, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't fight Rocco the same way I would fight a h A.
Speaker 6: What would your walkouts? If you had?
Speaker 5: What's that Friday song that nobody.
Speaker 1: Interest inter is mine? And walk up song?
Speaker 2: That's your walkout song? I like that inter.
Speaker 6: Actually I would I would go. I would go. I would go a little bit of wrong.
Speaker 4: Guys, I don't know about you, and.
Speaker 6: Would be the.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm going. I think I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Uh baby by Justin Bieber and ludicro and uh yeah.
Speaker 4: Save the children, Rocco, Save the children, Roco, that's my walkout.
Speaker 5: Song, Save the children, Rock the children.
Speaker 1: Doing? How is he? How is he doing?
Speaker 6: Jau?
Speaker 2: Uh not good? Probably not good. I'm gonna go ahead and gote not good. Just uh, you know, he's he doesn't way like he's Yeah, he's drinking again, and it doesn't sound like he's spending much time with his family. I don't know, kind of feel bad. I kind of feel bad for the guy. And then he's uh hanging out with crazy people on the internet. So went wrong.
Speaker 6: But by the way her another he could spring to this channel.
Speaker 4: You know, I got I gotta I have to ask because Jake has to ask too, So.
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 4: You're right, you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 6: Jake so actually knew Jacob get all right.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I'm I'm trying to get monetized, so I have to have to stream more.
Speaker 6: I've also.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, stuff to myself.
Speaker 4: Okay, no worries. Hey, Billy, what's going on dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Billy, No, no, Billy.
Speaker 4: Look you wanted to talk to me earlier in the stream. What's going on to you? Okay?
Speaker 1: Everything all right, okay, Billy.
Speaker 7: I just I just didn't have too much people coming on my channel, so I just got off.
Speaker 4: Only dude, I don't get the notifications. Are you on Facebook? If you're on Facebook, do you look me up and like right, I mean no, Noel text me.
Speaker 1: You get my vacations.
Speaker 4: I don't get no, I don't. I need to look at that. I thought you were like no, no, no, Well, am I allowed to ask about this person that you keep broadcasting on your channel because I'm a little concerned.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's that.
Speaker 2: Jen, That's that's Jen. I don't want any gen content over here.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be I don't want to be involved in that in that.
Speaker 2: All of all of the communities are so small, there's so much overlap. That's why it's funny to see like Bamby jumping in my chat and then also going after uh Rocko and GP and GP going after Bamby, and then Noel's after like involved in it, and then little Mees jumping in and like nobody gets along with anybody. This is just the hangout where everybody pretends to be friends.
Speaker 4: You know, a little little be a pangey. I'm gonna take him out in twenty fifty four worries.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm I'm team Herman.
Speaker 1: Myself.
Speaker 6: You billy, I want to ask, who's this girl?
Speaker 5: You can ask. You can ask. Go ahead, Noel, explain who Jen is.
Speaker 9: Jen is a piece of crap and she's a Karen and she goes after everybody in wheel life.
Speaker 1: And then and then she goes, who's the jail.
Speaker 9: She went to jail for a long time ago, and there is clips out there, there is a long time ago.
Speaker 1: That's who she is.
Speaker 4: She's he's asking Jake.
Speaker 7: Channel for the rest.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Billy, I'll jumped, I'll jump.
Speaker 5: I was laughing pretty hard.
Speaker 2: I was laughing pretty hard when you're watching the video and you were like, stop smiling, Steph smiling.
Speaker 4: Your commentary was more funny than anything else.
Speaker 1: No, well, thank you, thank you, Herman, thank you.
Speaker 4: I think I think you're hilarious. And I think.
Speaker 6: Ja Jacob, Jacob.
Speaker 4: You wanted.
Speaker 5: You said Jacob, you said, do.
Speaker 6: You say Jake?
Speaker 4: I mean, oh no, I said Jay, Jake hilarious, Jake hilarious. So Noel, so is uh Billie CLIs by.
Speaker 8: The way, Well, a lot of people, a lot of people that.
Speaker 1: That we were in a lot a lot of people is what I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: A lot of people were.
Speaker 3: Saying that they were trying to make us I'm.
Speaker 1: Not interested in I'm not interested in you. I have a I have a boy she's.
Speaker 4: Got a boyfriend. And she got me on the side. So it's okay. I'm just I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding everybody. I'm just kidding j P and.
Speaker 6: J C.
Speaker 1: Ers permit, I'm blushing.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I'm just kidding. I know you have a boyfriend. Do't worry about it. Yes, I do too, I do do. His name is Jacob. It's good.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I dabbled into the gen when I heard about the horse, I was.
Speaker 1: Out, Jacob, how do you you know her? How do you know Jennet?
Speaker 5: But so I.
Speaker 2: Often follow like Paul, like Paula and Louisiana high Rise and people over there, so they jen hangs out over there or has been over there.
Speaker 5: I talked to a little bit of everybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's That's basically the best way I can explain it.
Speaker 1: And so do you like her?
Speaker 5: I don't have an opinion on her.
Speaker 2: I haven't had an actual I don't think I've actually had a conversation with her. I might have jumped on a panel when she was on, but only because she was on the.
Speaker 9: SHPE I had I had three I had three conversations of her, and it wasn't a pretty I actually go off her really hard.
Speaker 1: I did three times.
Speaker 4: Getting down on Friday, singing Jake, I hear your things. We're gonna get We're gonna get take up copyrighted.
Speaker 9: No down on Friday, Friday, got get down on Friday?
Speaker 4: The Children rock? Yeah, it was Friday. It's only a freaking Monday. I'm pissed.
Speaker 1: I wish it was Friday too. I would be constant. What are you going to on Friday?
Speaker 9: It's a tribute the band that's cool nineties.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna.
Speaker 7: I know one of the guys and one of grimy fans.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'll get my new TV this week?
Speaker 4: Man, all right? Do you really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Awesome?
Speaker 6: Great TV?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 7: I'm looking at two three D TV?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Nice? Who go? Who got Who got it for you again?
Speaker 7: L G l G.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cool, LG got it for you? Yeah, that's cool man, l G. TVs are awesome, dude. I have a Roco t myself.
Speaker 5: Oh, oh, guys, I have some I have some breaking news.
Speaker 4: Is the handler we had to go?
Speaker 5: No? I uh some?
Speaker 2: He just sent me some some secret photos.
Speaker 4: Don't know me.
Speaker 5: I allowed to let me ask the doctor team? Am I allowed? To share these.
Speaker 4: I think you should.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 5: No, this could be j C.
Speaker 6: J C.
Speaker 5: I did not know about these photos until just now. About me, no doubt about it. Well, well, here's let me pull up the first photo. Here's here's photo number one.
Speaker 2: I uh, Rococo does look like he's getting Yeah, yeahco looks like he's getting in good shape though he's.
Speaker 5: Uh, there is there is one.
Speaker 4: Okay, there is scandal. Take your channel off right now, Jake. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry for your.
Speaker 1: Channel, Jacob, Jacob, what's that?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: Why she send you there? Why is these pictures that looks ugly?
Speaker 5: I don't know why. I don't know why anybody would send me those pictures.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have my verse and thanks, Jacob.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have to upload.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to upload those on the only fans account we're gonna have. They'll be they'll be right next to the video of the fat lady that pooped and Pete in the street.
Speaker 1: Bacup eyes be uh you in my channel? Is that okay?
Speaker 2: I know I saw that. Yeah, I know I saw that. I was in there when you did it. I appreciate it.
Speaker 9: Welcome, Jacob eyes, trust you I really do trust him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there were some there were some trolls going and getting a little nuts in there. Of course, I'm glad I was I was able to help. Yes, yeah, there were so many spamming, spam and N word towers.
Speaker 7: N words knitters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone, I'm saying knitters with the K by the way, for the record, for.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, like like, yeah, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: In case anybody is confused.
Speaker 4: I like, how when I first said that, Jake's like, you can't say that, herb, but that's racis that's an N word.
Speaker 1: I am so sorry.
Speaker 6: I didn't know, Jake.
Speaker 4: No, you don't be sorry. It's okay. No, well sor right.
Speaker 7: You said I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: It's well, it's not a bad word. You know, a knitter and croch hair is not a bad word.
Speaker 11: Jacob, Jacob, do you have these people? Do you have these people
Speaker 1: Bully you on here like me as I do