Speaker 1: K I Am six forty is later with Mo Kelly. Were live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. And if you know anything about the Dodgers, you know what I mean when I say it's time for Dodger baseball. The game just finished, and of course, in Dodger style, they had to make it interesting. And I was flooded with all sorts of great memories of going to games with my dad. I'll talk about that in just a moment, but if you don't know, the Dodgers held on to win five to four and show, hey, Otani it not one but two home runs.
Speaker 2: Here's the second one.
Speaker 3: It comes home door, tip smashes a s field.
Speaker 4: He goes where very few men have gone before. This is a long long.
Speaker 1: Way on the biggest stage. Once again, just think it can't get any better. The Dodgers are now three to zero, undefeated so far. Yes, they're not going to win every single game this season, but they opened Dodger Stadium and the official opening day for Major League Baseball in all sorts of style. They have a murderer's row of hitters and some of the best pictures this arguably on paper. On paper, and what I mean by on paper is if you just listed the names and looked at their their histories, looked at their career stats, how many will be potentially in the Hall of Fame when all is said and done. This is, on paper, arguably the best lineup inclusive of pitching in baseball history, no exaggeration. And I'm sorry Angel fans, your team sucks and you're in the wrong market to be having to deal with the Dodgers and watching show heyl Tani go All World just on the other side of the city. I know life is not fair, It's not meant to be fair. I'm a Dodger fan and I'm happy about all of it. And if you didn't hear the end of the game the Detroit Tigers, they got a couple people on base.
Speaker 2: It looked like that Blake Trinon, the.
Speaker 1: Closer for the Dodgers, was going to walk the bases loaded and possibly allow the Tigers to get back in the game.
Speaker 2: This is what happened three and one with a sinker.
Speaker 5: Labor Torres doesn't have terrific speed at second base. We're looking for their first hit tonight with Ruders.
Speaker 2: In scoring position, free.
Speaker 5: Champ shot Freeman coming under it. Dodgers will win it. That cutter got in on the fingers celebrates a home but he went five four.
Speaker 2: Dodgers won one hits and the same as the world champion Dodgers.
Speaker 1: I understand Mark runners not a baseball fan. Good evening or least, he doesn't care that much about baseball.
Speaker 6: But I want you to be happy, though, So what pleases you pleases me.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm very pleased that the Dodgers won tonight. I don't know about Swala if he's a baseball fan per se, but the Dodgers won, Thank you very much. I could care less, but seeing.
Speaker 7: You and your kitty, I am gid this.
Speaker 1: This is beautiful to watch gitty. I feel the same way.
Speaker 2: I don't. It doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 1: But to see Moe so overjoyed is just so uprising to me. If you don't, if you don't know me, you may think that this is an act or a put on.
Speaker 2: I'm just performing no, no, no.
Speaker 1: As a child, going back to going to my games, going to games with my father, I would live and die with the Dodgers When they lost in the World Series to the New York Yankees in nineteen seventy seven and nineteen seventy eight. I cried both times. It hurt me, okay, And the way I even remember the way that the Dodgers would lose the nineteen seventy eight they had won the first two games and then lost the next four.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like they.
Speaker 1: Would look like they were on the way to win in the World Series and they didn't.
Speaker 2: I remember, I think it was nineteen seventy four. They played the.
Speaker 1: Oakland A's and they lost, and the and the Lakers were not very good.
Speaker 2: They had Kreem Abdul Jabbar.
Speaker 1: They'd make the playoffs, but they weren't like the Dodgers at that time. This was before Magic Johnson, so the Lakers weren't showtime. The Lakers weren't the Lakers. Yet it was a Dodger's town in the nineteen seventies. I'm talking about when you had Steve Garvey at first base. He had Davy Lopes at second base, Bill Russell shortstop, Ron Say at third. He had Dusty Baker, Reggie Smith, and Rick Monday and Monday and the others in the outfield depending on the year. But that Dodger infield did not change for like, I don't know ten eleven years, it was unheard of, and then they finally broke through in nineteen eighty one, winning the World Series against those hated New York Yankees. And I would watch the games with my father at home, even the rest of my family, but especially between my father and I because every single day in the morning, he'd read the sports section. If you're not old enough to remember, they had this thing called a newspaper, and that's where we got our sports information from.
Speaker 2: He would read the La Times.
Speaker 1: He'd read the sports because he would get up in the morning before me, so he had he got to but he would open the horse racing forum in there and look at the latest at Hollywood Park or Santa Anita. Tim Conway Junior is probably listening. He knows exactly what we're talking about. And then by the time I got up, which is around six in the morning and I'm going to eat my breakfast, he'd hand the sports page over to me and I'd see what the Dodgers did. If I didn't see the game or hear the game the night before, and we talk about the Dodgers, We talk about their prospects of winning the World Series. It was very common that we would watch in what we call the family room, the big TV, that big furniture thing of a TV. We'd watch the games together because back then you did not get to see all of the games like you do now. This is pre cable. You didn't get to see any of the home games. The only way that you're going to experience the Dodgers was listening to Vin Scully and then it was Vin Scully and Jerry Doggett. Back then, if I'm not mistaken, and you would listen to the games and you have a great appreciation of Vince Scully, there was no one better. And you would occasionally get the Dodgers as part of the Game of the week on Saturday. And you would occasionally get some of the away games when you because they would show their bar and I think on Channel eleven. But it's not like today where if you have a Spectrum subscription you get to see every single game, all one hundred and sixty two plus playoffs. This was just unheard off, so it was more an event. It was special to see the Dodgers, to experience the Dodgers, and so anytime they win the World Series or they do something great, I am just giddy as can be.
Speaker 3: It comes home, so far so.
Speaker 5: Gone.
Speaker 4: He goes where very few men have gone before. This is a long, long way.
Speaker 1: Dodgers three and zero love it, Love it, Love it. But that's not all that we're going to be talking about on a show tonight. You guys always talk about in and out and it's hidden menu. Well, there's some changes which you're gonna be made to the hidden menu, and it's gonna cost you more money. Everything's going up higher prices everywhere, from eggs to in and out. And speaking of restaurants, then I'm gonna tell you about all the La restaurants which have been shut down due to health code violations. It's not funny, but it's funny, and I'm gonna give you some behind the scenes on how bad it really is, regardless of whether you see an A A letter A in that window or not from the Health Health Department.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's bad.
Speaker 1: And once you learn too much, it makes it real difficult for you to eat out at all. And Pasadena reaches an agreement to host the Olympic Soccer at the Rose Bowl. Some time ago, we talked about what was the Rose Bowl going to do to remain current. There's one of the examples. It's Later with Mo Kelly. The Dodgers won. The Dodgers won five to four over Detroit Tigers.
Speaker 3: Comes on door time Snass would shoot.
Speaker 4: Where very few men have gone before. This is a long long way.
Speaker 1: This is the time about one outer space. He went where very very few men have gone before.
Speaker 4: Very few men have gone before. This is a long long way.
Speaker 1: Can if I am six forty live everywhere the iHeartRadio app. We have your in and Out update Women come back.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: I love me some in and Out. Even though I almost never eat it anymore, I remember it fondly. I drive past it almost every day, and I wistfully yearn to have another double double with cheese. Just had to modify my diet.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't eat red meat all that all often, if ever, I mean it said most once every other month. It's mostly white meat and just more vegetarian. I mean, I'm trying to think the last time I had red meat. Maybe it's like on the pizza with no is that pepperoni or yeah, pepperoni.
Speaker 2: Is not red meat. Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 1: Different kind of category, kind.
Speaker 2: Of almost never then, but when I do, I gotta have some. In and Out. Got some good news bad news.
Speaker 1: The good news is we'll probably order some in and Out tonight after talking about it, Stefan, you need to find an assistant, the somebody who can like go to Yeah, we need we need a food grabber.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. The bad news is well.
Speaker 1: In and Out is raising some of their prices, at least on their secret menu. According to a memorandum sent out to In and Out stores, and it was posted on Reddit, in and Out is making some changes and this change is intended to match the price of the secret menu favorite, the Flying Dutchman. The off menu item is simply two meat patties topped with two slices of cheese, no bun in other toppings included.
Speaker 2: Yeah good, this is getting better by the sentence.
Speaker 1: The item is typically priced around five point fifty here in California. Now, if you know anything about the secret menu, you can order the patties and cheese individually and that will come out to three dollars and forty cents. If you want to go through all that work. The cost of adding patties and cheese to regular burgers such as double doubles and three times threes will not change. The memo sent by.
Speaker 2: The chain.
Speaker 1: The franchise's chain claimed that the price increase is due to confusion surrounding the pricing of the items. They're going to be raising the prices on end of visual slices of meat and cheese. But I've never ordered it that way. I've never ordered individual slices of cheese or an individual patty. I know that's a work around if you want to save a dollar or two. I get it, I get it. It just seems like this will work. My landlady orders meat like that from drive throughs for her dog. I don't know any human who orders food that way. Lucky dog.
Speaker 2: Right about now.
Speaker 1: I will eat eat the stuffing house in and out right now, No, make no mistake.
Speaker 2: Her dog eats better than I do. Good.
Speaker 1: The only thing I don't like about in and out on the fries. Seriously, I can leave the fries. No, you get the fries animal style. Wait, wait, it's wrong with the fries. Usually when I get them, they just seem kind of drab and like they've been sitting out for.
Speaker 7: A while that's why you get them animal stoff from in and out. Yeah, in and out. The look, come on, let's not front like in and out fries are just delicious. The come on, now, that's not right. But if you get them animals style, then it's fire with all the cheese and then the onions and the sauces and all that, then it's good. But the fries by themselves, not all those things away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's funny because Neil Savager, the Fork reporter, talks about that we're so used to more processed fries that since their fries are literally the potatoes they chop them, throw them in the greaser and then give them to you. That's why we're not used to them. But yeah, you gotta you gotta sauce them up. You gotta sauce them up. And I don't think that they cooked them with any Hamburger grease, oh no, but they do, like with McDonald's. And that's part of the reason why the McDonald's fries are so good and also got in trouble because they weren't letting vegan vegans. No, yeah, fries and beef.
Speaker 6: There's always some secret ingredient like the tears of children or something that you don't want to know that.
Speaker 2: It's got dark real quick.
Speaker 1: We got dark macab morbid go.
Speaker 2: Woo oo. I don't know how I'm gonna come back from that one.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I didn't need to derail the whole show, but it's true.
Speaker 2: Let's have an honest conversation. Who the hell is going to go get some in and out right now? Anyone?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We need that.
Speaker 1: Look, I loved I showed up with foods.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm well so did I.
Speaker 1: But always talk about in and out has changed the trajectory.
Speaker 2: Of the show.
Speaker 7: I don't know if is the one that left Richie leave. There's gotta be What about Colin? Is he done with the Dodgers broadcast next door?
Speaker 1: He might be done? Actually, he might be just doing the post stuff. Okay, let's find out. Okay, if we can get him and how close is he in and out to Wallas? It's far, it's not Cloyes. What is all the way over there and burb Media Center?
Speaker 7: Yes, where the line is gonna be will be off by the time he gets back. I wonder if we could I wonder if we could bribe him somehow as much as he wants. Yeah, it's like it's like Uber Eats, you gotta pay a delivery fee.
Speaker 2: I don't mind.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, Okay, So we're gonna end this segment a little bit early. So were talked to Colin, who runs the board for AM five to seven, the LA Sports the Dodger broadcasts. We want to see if we can trick him into i mean, convince him to go get us some in and out food, even though they've raised some of the prices on individual patties and cheese slices. It's Later with Mo Kelly, KFI AM six forty Live Everywhere, the iHeartRadio app. But we may change our mind again about the in and out after we have this next segment. We're going to tell you about the LA restaurants which have been shut down due to health code violations. And you may have eaten at some of them or most of them.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on Demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: My wife, back in the day used to work for this company called Ecolab, and her job was to go to various restaurants and eateries anywhere in which food was offered. It could have been a seven eleven, and she would look for any type of violation, like, for example, if you had cardboard boxes behind your restaurant out by the trash can, that's a violation, for example, because it's almost like you're inviting vermin to live there. If you have food which is too close to the floor, for example, in your kitchen area or wherever, that's another form of violation. And she would tell me about these things, and it completely changed my whole idea of not eating at home. You can know too much and make it real difficult for yourself. Like I tell you about my sister, she would tell me what was happening on planes all around the country on a daily basis. It makes it a little bit more difficult for me to fly. Same thing here with restaurants. When I read this list, it doesn't surprise me at all. I just try to be blissfully ignorant when I eat anywhere anywhere, because if you know too much, you'll never get past it. But health inspectors have shut down dozens of LA restaurants for a number of reasons, which you're going to make you sick.
Speaker 2: If you are eating right now.
Speaker 1: I suggest you put your food down because this is going to get ugly and with just calling names, it's nothing personal. Just got to let people know. Cavitina Bistro, which is nineteen thirty one Pacific Coast Highway in Lomita.
Speaker 2: I know where.
Speaker 1: This is a reason foreclosure. Vermin infestation pastries by Nancy, How did.
Speaker 2: A play street?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I don't want to just get past Caviente because we have to let know it's high risk, meaning it's a lot of vermin's not just that they were shut down, not just vermin.
Speaker 1: High risk as far as I'm concerned, shut down is shut down. You know we were shut down, but we were just low risk. Pastries by Nancy. High risk Tawalla seven six to one East Alta Dina Drive in Alta Dina.
Speaker 2: Have you eaten there?
Speaker 1: I have not, but I know where it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep.
Speaker 1: Reason for closure no water, hot water California Health and Safety Code Section yea yeah, yeah, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Fresh Canes.
Speaker 1: Nine zero zero eight East Garvey Avenue, Suite F low risk. Reason for closure vermin infestation. Maybe it was just one rodent. Maybe it's just you know, one rat, just one as opposed to rats. Seven eleven made the list. Of course it did. I didn't even have that many food offerings seven eleven. They got them rollers, those chicken rollers, and some pizzas and wings. Now they have these tacos that are crazy. Seven eleven one four three zero zero Bellflower Boulevard in the City of Bellflower. Seven eleven yep, man low risk, but there was no reason provided. You don't really need to have a reason to close the seven eleven. That's just.
Speaker 2: Today you're closed. Why what do we do? Damn it?
Speaker 1: Your seven eleven. That's reason enough. It's for everyone's safety.
Speaker 2: Village Cafe, well, at least you can't get robbed.
Speaker 1: Village Cafe two zero one two two Van Owen Street, high risk vermin infestation. Notaba Mono Shabu shabou in Alhambra twenty seven East Main Street. Reason for closure vermin infestation, high risk killer kebab bet your ass one three Santa Monica Boulevard, high risk vermin infestation.
Speaker 2: Hotel Normandy.
Speaker 1: That sounds bad. It sounds like a uh it's a temporary office for people. I was gonna say it sounds like the hotel office.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 1: Six to zero five South Normandy Avenue, high risk vermin infestation. Not that you're trying to eat anything at the hotel Normandy. I wouldn't even put my ass on one of those. Never mind, we lost enough Americans in Normandy. Sam Yee Cake LLC. Which is four two one three Rosemead Boulevard, moderate risk vermin infestation, Donut Town and Water one zero three zero six Wilmington Avenue sweep Bee moderate risk vermin infestation. So they sell donuts and water. They sell donuts and water and a free rat for your purchase.
Speaker 2: It's a prison themed outfit.
Speaker 1: Four I'm sorry, it's not fo It's Pha Pha Pasture, which is Vietnamese food. And it is eight eight two one, or was eight eight two to one Valley Boulevard in Rosemead, vermin infestation, high risk. Burger Factory, the second in Core Incorporated one three five eight wes Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, high risk. Any guesses, any guesses? Hmm, vermin infestations. Oh wait, so what happened to Burger Factory? The first I guess that already got closed out as well, because this is like Junior. I went to the second one. Leo's Mexican Food seven five five zero Laurel Canyon Boulevard, high risk, vermin infestation. That's not a big place. He that's only like thirty seats. I'm not gonna I'm just saying, I'm not gonna lie. These sound like all the places that I picked people up from after the club. Oh yeah, that we had no problem eating at either when you're that drunk.
Speaker 2: But I haven't seen any Denny's.
Speaker 1: On here, say, just saying fair enough. Vida Kane eight eight one to nine Valley Boulevard. A lot of these are obviously mom and pop places, low risk, but still vermin infest Station City of Road, Rose Meat, los Amingo's, Mexican Salvadoran and American Gray which one five, one six two Suppolito Boulevard in Sherman Oaks.
Speaker 2: Ooh yeah, ooh.
Speaker 1: Is that on your list to vermin infestation high risk? Hell just haunt, don't don't worry about it. Fish in chic c h I C one on Wilmington Avenue in l A vermin infestation, high risk.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stop going to donuts.
Speaker 1: Shops because all these pastry shops are on this list. USA Donuts and crosson eight zero zero nine Imperial Highway, moderate risk. Vermin infestation, the Poke Republic and Sushi Rollhouse. I don't know if it's poke or Pokey pokey pokey Okay one one one zero two West Olympic Boulevard in l A reason for closure, serious or repeat violations.
Speaker 2: Disease transmission.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, whoa.
Speaker 7: Damn?
Speaker 1: That almost sounds like a bio hazard transmission.
Speaker 2: Somebody caught something there. No, we're not talking about food poisoning.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, this could be like, say, uh uh, disease transmission of like shigella. You know, I got shigella from from a local out here in Burbank.
Speaker 2: I got it ed. Are you calling them out for no reason? No?
Speaker 7: No, no no, because they should have been on this list from what happened to me.
Speaker 2: I was hospitalized because of that.
Speaker 7: That's one of those times I was hospitalized because of someone not washing their hands and transmitting poopage to the food. A special yeah, but unknowingly it's under their fingers fingern else.
Speaker 1: Fresh Canes nine zero zero eight East Garvey Avenue low risk, but vermin infestation.
Speaker 6: Where's your red line on the vermin?
Speaker 1: I don't know, doesn't really matter if it's low, moderate or high risk.
Speaker 7: Okay again, I mean low risk could be like they're seeing droppings, but moderate could be seen you're seeing one or two. And high is like as soon as you turn the lights on, they just scatter. It's not a dropping, it's a kepper.
Speaker 1: Green Table Cafe five nine nine eight West Pico Boulevard in la vermin infestation Highland Park Bowl five six two one North Figaroa Street.
Speaker 2: There's Figaroa vermin infestation.
Speaker 1: La Gocia Goccia one zero one North Brand Boulevard, number one thirty. Is that the is that in the mall moderate risk vermin infestation.
Speaker 2: This is like nos Feratu. They're everywhere everywhere, and we closed up with Samurai romen Bar.
Speaker 1: It's a great name though, Samurai ramen Bar one two six zero South Pto Avenue, Sweet six High Red. Let's all say it together one more time. Vermin infestation and there are your restaurants switch up and shut down.
Speaker 2: This kind of reminds me of your theory MOE.
Speaker 1: When it comes to the ocean, it's like, oh, well, the poop stops at Huntington Beach. It doesn't get past Laguna Beach. But you know you can go in the ocean because you know there's a line there. I would add to that and also say, hmm, there are probably another forty five restaurants which should be on this list which aren't on the list. They just haven't been caught yet. I started to segment talking about ecolab of what my wife used to do. These eateries restaurants they know, for the most part, in advance when the Health Department is going to show up and screen the business and assess their letter grade. Now they may on occasion make some unskepul business, but by and large they know when they're coming. So the letter in the middle in the window is only saying they earned that letter on that particular day. It doesn't mean that those are the common habits. And when you see a restaurant with a B in the window, stay away because they need a B, because that restaurant knew in advance that the health Department was coming and still couldn't.
Speaker 6: Get in a I used to do a roundup of this stuff at my very first newspaper, and the things you find out about, like drying pans of fish on the roof of the building. This stuff happens a lot more than people realize a.
Speaker 1: Lot, and the more you know, the less likely you're gonna want to eat out.
Speaker 2: It's Later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about Pasadena and how it's going to host Olympic soccer at the Rose Bowl in just a moment.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: The City of Pasadena has reached an agreement with organizers of the twenty twenty Olympic and Paralympic Games to host Olympic soccer at the Rose Bowl. To be more specific, Men's and women's semi final and final matches will be held at the Rose Bowl, and the Rose Bowl will also make history as only the second venue in the world to host events for three separate Olympic Games. I assume they mean the LA Coliseum is the other one. That's the only one I could think of. Most likely. The Rose Bowl previously hosted track cycling in the thirty two Games and soccer in eighty four, and according to the La Times, Olympic Basketball get this will be moved to the new into It Dome in Inglewood. Swimming is going to take place at Sofi Stadium. Let me wait, swimming Sofi Stadium. You do know that Sofi Stadium is a football stadium and swimming is about the size of a I don't know, a basketball court Olympic sized pool. Yeah, why would you put swimming at Sofi Stadium as opposed to like the Galen Center or something like that.
Speaker 7: Even in Pasadena at Brookside, that is the Olympic level pool at Brookside.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're actually going to have to bring in what a waiting pool. I don't know how that's supposed to work. What are you gonna do it at Sofi Stadium unless there's some sort of no.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't make sense to me. Someone's gonna have to explain that one to me. Let me see.
Speaker 1: Crypto dot Com is going to host gymnastics Bemo Stadium. That's a nice stadium. It's home of Los Angeles FC and Angel City FC. That will be the site of Olympic lacrosse. And get this, the debut of flag football in the Olympics. Stop it. I'd rather have seen bad break dancing than flag football.
Speaker 7: Think of my, it's flag football. They're not going to do NFL level football in the Olympics. I would rather see that. Let me put it this way.
Speaker 1: It's called the Olympic Games, but I don't want games in the Olympic Games.
Speaker 2: Flag football is a game to me.
Speaker 1: They got pickleball too, they may, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's look that up.
Speaker 6: Could they combine the flag football with that deal with the stick and the ribbon and the.
Speaker 2: Ball rhythmic Gymnaska whatever?
Speaker 1: Oh what about hobby horsing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's find out.
Speaker 1: Pickleball at the Olympic Ball Olympics twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 6: Bumper pool.
Speaker 1: There's no official confirmational pickleball being an Olympic sport.
Speaker 2: I don't see why not if you're gonna do all the other stuff.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if it's too late or they just haven't decided yet. It's the results I'm getting is very, very noncommittal. It could be added as early as twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh well, twenty thirty two, so it won't be in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Thank goodness, Olympic softball is returning to the Games and it's the first time since twenty twenty And get this, Olympic softball and canoe slalom will be in Oklahoma City. Why not. I'm quite sure it's a great facility in Oklahoma. But why the hell would you have softball in Oklahoma City? Usually the city will just can't you like convert a softball field somewhere and put in some stands or something so people can watch. Why would you ship all the athletes to another part of the country. There are definitely places here in La where you could have a decent softball game.
Speaker 7: I'm sure you can. And what the hell is canoe slalom? What is canoe slalom? It's kind of like when you put those canoes on your feet, right, I don't know. And why do we have to go to Oklahoma to see canoe slalom? Canoe slalom it is a competitive sport with the aim to navigate a decked canoe or kayak through a course of hanging downstream or upstream gates on river.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've seen that before. That that that's that's decent as a sport. We don't have rivers here, so that's why. Yeah, but I thought those were like man made venues for the most part. Well, I for it this, then we could just do it in the La River.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they could, But Mark, would you plan to go through any of the games?
Speaker 6: Only if they do that pool game where you get on each other's shoulders and try to wrestle each other.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's one of the what do you call that game? Uh pool wrestling idea?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, I know what you're talking about. What if they played Marco Polo, they might as well? Okay, hello to follow any games that you would want to see, I would, and I know they're not going to.
Speaker 7: I would like to see a redo other breaking because we have some of the breast breakers in the world here in LA and in southern California period, even in the Bay Area, we have some of the best breakdancers hands down. I would actually like to see a redo of that. I'd also like them to expand the martial arts beyond just taekwondo. I would like to see maybe hop keto, I like they do they do judo, the ju judah.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So I mean outside of that, I would like to see uh an expansion on jiu jitsu, on maybe hop keto.
Speaker 1: And various forms. I would like to see that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, even muy Thai you know, versus just boxing.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 6: What about that that martial art where Steven Seagal just flings people across the room barely touching their wrist.
Speaker 7: Now you could, though, yeah you could, well not the way he does it, but I mean movie, yeah you could. That would be something to watch on an Olympic stage, to watch the application and the forums and in their truest, truest representation.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see that. Yeah, I would too, But look, it's not going to happen. All right, we got rhythm, rhythm, just gymnastics, and you should be happy. Flag football's taking the place flag football? What is going on? What is going on in this world? How about some lake wrestling or pencil fights? I'd pay to see that wrestling?
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no, no, what that that game where you make a football out of a triangle of paper and flick it through people's hands. Why the hell not need that?
Speaker 1: I paid money to see that. I mean, we're almost there, We're almost there. Hell, they got a league for slap fighting. We're pretty much that we need. Hey wait a minute, and I heard Morgan. Is is she doing slap fighting.
Speaker 2: Or is she doing straight up mma?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: She's training to do well.
Speaker 1: No, she likes us going to the slap fight competitions like just to watch, but she's actually training to do MMA.
Speaker 2: Oh, we got to get her on to talk about that.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, I'm so excited for coverage of of UFC and even off slap fighting is fantastic.
Speaker 1: She's a massive, massive fan of it. I just don't want to see her get hurt because I know her. I know when they're nameless, faceless, I don't care, but I we know Morgan for years exactly. No, she signed a contract and then just recently she posted a video of her training and she's going after it. Man, goodness, I'll pray for Kfix forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 8: If it doesn't affect you were not interested, k S i' m KOST HD two
Speaker 1: Los Angeles, Orange County lot everywhere on the radio.