Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Thursday, and Thursday is where we talk about Bravo and pop culture and what's going on. And I've got my friend here, Brian Moyland, also known as Dame Brian Moyland, as self professed Dame.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 4: I gotta say I'm a little sad today because we just got the news that they put Ladies of London on pause.
Speaker 3: Brian. I saw that and I was like, what in my mind blown?
Speaker 1: It was so good and one of the best show's Bravo is put out in forever.
Speaker 4: And I don't understand it, especially because you know, it probably has to do with the ratings and the economics, as always does.
Speaker 2: But see, they've.
Speaker 4: Given Southern Hospital so many you know, I mean exactly, so many chances. This is the one show that we all loved so and you know, I live in London and so I got a chance to spend I went out to tea with all of the cast except for Margot who was in California. And I've never been around a cast of reality show where they all got along. They were all having fun with each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, but still like it was.
Speaker 4: Just such a great group, and so I'm really sad for my hometown gals.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like between that and Miami, I'm like, what's going on, who's in charge over there?
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Agree Like Miami, I can kind of understand because I'm sure they were paying some of those ladies a fair amount of money, and so you know it had.
Speaker 2: To be expensive, but these were all kind of reality TV newbies.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine they were paying them that much. So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wonder how much those kids out of their house and Towny's still make.
Speaker 4: This TJ gets a check for like fifty three dollars, It's like, I'll do it, sign me up for another season.
Speaker 1: Well, our joke on all our TLC and we TV shows that we cover all of our Matt Shart productions that we cover our jokes that they give him a hundred dollars Amazon card, and they're like, I'm in yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly right, Yeah, sure I'll do it.
Speaker 1: And then sometimes like a random like crackhead sister will come over and they'll be like, oh, they gave her twelve dollars to Walmart. They didn't like I'll do it. I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My sister found out there was free Popeyes, so she came over.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, but I am so upset about it because I thought because especially because they all they were on Watch What Happens Live, and Andy really loved them. To understand, he's not in charge of programming. I understand all that, but it just seems like it had such a great buzz from the whole Bravo community that I really released. And then they said they're putting their eggs in the basket of Real Real Households of London. I go, isn't that only like only a British thing, Like We're not getting that.
Speaker 2: So it's confusing, it seems.
Speaker 4: I've seen reports that it's officially coming to Bravo at the end of July, but Bravo hasn't. Bravo hasn't confirmed that yet. But season one is already done. They've already filmed season two of Real Houses of London and so and so that will probably start airing, I assume in the fall. So they'll have like two seasons back to back. And the first season was.
Speaker 2: Good, but I'm gonna say not as good as Ladies of London.
Speaker 1: The people, the people Ladies of London, I mean, the cast of characters, and the the long history of these women and like women with stories, you know, yes, and Mark Francis of course in history also people kind of love him or hayt him, but his story to me also fascinating.
Speaker 4: No, absolutely, and I think it was great because you see, they have really they've known each other for a really long time, which is something you didn't really get on Real Houses of London.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, but here's hoping.
Speaker 4: I had heard that they were going after Kimmy and some of the others for Real Housewives of London. Maybe now that Ladies of London is on pause, we might see them show up on a different.
Speaker 3: Break all of them them.
Speaker 4: Them, Yeah, exactly, just get rid of you know, half of them, and you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are a couple I could Micah and Margot I could do without. Yeah, Margo I liked because she was a kind of a shit star. And Micah I liked just because she was just so weird, you know.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I think that she she would have done better a second season when she was with she knew everybody a bit more, you know what. I mean, it seems like she had one friend and that one friend very disastrously left at the beginning, you know. So yeah, so I think she was a little like unmoored. But yeah, so I'm sad for Ladies of London.
Speaker 1: Somebody told me that yesterday and I was like, no, I don't believe that. And then yesterday it was sort of all over and I did, like, you know, all the Instagram posts people were posting and I was writing under it, and you could see like Mica was in the comments and like people were in some of the cast is in the comments, like thank you so much for supporting our show, and you know, yeah, I'm still hoping Family Karmel comes back. I mean, I don't know how long I've been waiting on that, but I mean love that show.
Speaker 4: We thought Miami was dead in the water, and that came raring back after a while, so I mean, and Ladies of London, you know, they had shelved for a while before they brought it back.
Speaker 2: So you know, I do have trust.
Speaker 4: In Bravo that they always deliver a great product, even if it's not something we always watch or always want, so.
Speaker 3: Not a product we want, but it's still great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean it's good, you know that, Like girlfriends in parishow was good. I was like, I don't I'm cool, I don't need this, but yeah, so I have faith in them. But yeah, it is a little sad.
Speaker 1: It's a bummer. It's a total bummer. Well, let's talk about the real house. I was a Rhode Island Reunion part one, so I watched it when it was on, and then I watched it again to get ready for this and kind of actually sort of focused in, you know, instead of just sort of half watching it. Yeah, and so much happened that I did not catch the first time because obviously I was like playing words with friends on my phone or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: So now I can't wait to like actually discuss it.
Speaker 1: So the first thing that we get that was of note to me was this rumor about a long time ago or two years ago or yesterday unclear, Rosie was in the car with some back they can said the basketball coach. Now we believe this is like the University of Rhode Island basketball coach.
Speaker 4: So Dave Portnoy, who keeps haunting Bravo proceedings against our will.
Speaker 1: Stick at sports Dave port Noy, get out of here, thank.
Speaker 4: You, thank you.
Speaker 2: We don't want you here.
Speaker 4: Dave gone, Dave port NOI has identified who the coach is, ok, and he yes, he was a college basketball coach in Rhode Island for a long time and then he left for kind of mysterious reasons to go to another school. And that was around the same time that Rosie went off the air at NBC ten, And so I think people were saying that those two things were related, like that he got caught having an affair, and so he went to this other school because his daughter was attending that school, and so he's saying, Oh, I need to spend more time with my family, repair things for my family.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 4: So however, the same basketball coach then got in trouble for losing a game and he got upset and he threw a water bottle and it hit a kid like in the stands and injured him. And so yeah, and I will say he is not an attractive fellow. But yeah, so you know, if you want to do a little googling.
Speaker 3: I am into Yes, it's.
Speaker 4: Easy to find, but I believe Rosie like that. It doesn't seem likely and why would she well, I mean, why would she cop to an affair with a married man? Of course, but also it does seem crazy, but.
Speaker 1: They just like very Joellen says, with full authority, you were you were in the police report. You were in the police report. She's like, no, I wasn't. I never even met this man. Like what right, Well, those are two very opposite things. You never met him, or you were in the car when you got a dui Like, those are two very opposite things.
Speaker 4: But also Joellen says, Rosie says, have you seen the police report? She's like no, but the policeman told me that you know you were in it, so it's like okay.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when I go to put on actual makeup, I realize I have way too many products, and then I try some of the things that I have and I realize most of my products are not made for ladies of a certain age, and I end up looking like I have.
Speaker 3: To spackle on my face.
Speaker 1: But ever since I started using Jones Road Miracle Bomb, my routine is simplified. Miracle Bomb has replaced several steps for me because you can use it as a highlighter, a bronze or a blush and a lip tint. I keep my little pot of Miracle Bomb right next to me when I'm recording when I need a little bit of color on my cheeks or my lips. And Joe Droad has a new product that you also need to try, and it's the Foundation Stick. There are sometimes when you need a little more coverage, like are you going out for a date night, like a girl's night, You're going to be on screen or something like that, but you don't want to go back to a full, complicated makeup routine, right. So the Foundation Stick delivers buildable, real coverage while feeling completely weightless on your skin, which is what I need. I cannot stand feeling I have a layer of makeup on my face. The Foundation Stick gives you medium to full coverage without ever looking caky and as dermatologist tested and packed with skin loving ingredients like seramides to nourish while you wear it, and the finish is natural. It's not too mad, it's not too dewey, because what am I twelve years old?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: And it's available in thirty shades to match a wide range of skin tones. Modern day makeup that's clean, strategic, and multifunctional for effortless routines. For a limited time, our listeners are getting a free full size my SCAA on their first purchase when they use code pink Shade at checkout. So just head over to Jones Road Beauty and use code pink Shade at checkout. After you've purchased, they'll ask you where you heard about them, and please support our show and say we sent you. Today's episode is sponsored by Square. Y'all know that Square is your all in one business partner, making your day to day easier. Whether you're like Submit and Jenny trying to run a family cafe rip, or maybe you're like Bonita on Love After lock Up who sells sexy waffles, or maybe you're a small business owner like Shakaina who has her own medi spot. If any of these people are using Square, it's gonna be easy breezy. Like I know when I go to a shop or a restaurant and they whip up that Square reader, I know it's gonna be quick and seamless. My sister has used Square for years for her small business, and I know she loves how easy it is. So Square is really designed for businesses at every stage, whether you're just getting started like the family cafe rip or looking to grow. Square gives you the tools to do both, and right now, listeners can get up to two hundred dollars off the Square hardware when you on at Square dot com slash go slash pink Shade. I'll give you a great, great Square example. So I'm at the beach and we love to go to trivia night and bingo night, and the staff uses Square. It's great because the bingo staff, the serving staff, they can focus more on providing so much fun to the rowdy bingo players, not me, of course, but rather than dealing with the complicated transactions, they just give us the Square reader and we're done. It's easy and I love it. Square keeps up so you don't have to slow down, get everything you need to run and grow your business without any long term commitments. And why wait, Right now you can get up to two hundred dollars off Square hardware at Square dot com slash go slash pink Shade. That's s q U a r e dot com slash g o slash pink Shade. Run your business smarter with Square. Get started today.
Speaker 4: This is something I hate about reunions. Is well well this whole storyline I kind of hated for a few reasons. One, Kelsey keeps bringing these things up against Rosie, never to her face on the show, always in confessionals. This is the first time it comes up to our face that Rosie gets to defend herself, and they have this like weak information. And it's the thing about a reality show is we need to see it, Like we saw that fight between Rosie and Kelsey where Rosie calls her a slampig. We can decide who was right and who was wrong and who side we were on based on the evidence as it was presented to us.
Speaker 2: This evidence we have.
Speaker 4: Not seen, we have we have no reason to judge whether or not it's true. So you just end up deciding which of the women you like best and that's who you believe. And so my case, as much as I love Joe Ellen, I'm believing Rosie on this one that she like never met this guy and that they're just making this shit because how many times have we heard every housewife is always cheating with somebody, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, yes, this seems like low, but also I was trying to think, like if it was like literally the university of Rhode Island basketball coach.
Speaker 3: And they're a really good team.
Speaker 1: And then like maybe sometimes stuff does kind of get lost or hidden because they want to keep this coach, so they don't want it to look back, you know.
Speaker 3: When that happens all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you kind of think like.
Speaker 1: All right, well that could be true, but there's no screenshots, proof for seats, timelines. We we got nothing. We just got a friend of a friend of a cop of mine told me they saw your name in the police report, right yeah.
Speaker 4: And also, you know, Rosie said, and when I read some things about this original affair, it was that it was a reporter, and she says it was a student reporter. But it's not like Rosie was a sports reporter who would have been like on the sidelines to meet this guy. She was like a traffic girl. She never left the studio. I don't know, you know, I's a small place. She might have just run into him at a bar, but it's not like they were in the same orbit, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I think I think I'm gonna go with you. I think I'm gonna believe Rosie on this one because I'm good and I also want to things I want to mention that I noticed about the reading number one. Of course Rula's nose.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: She went to the same doctor that Rachel from New Jersey went to.
Speaker 4: I thought the exact same thing. I was like, that is the Rachel Fuda right there.
Speaker 1: It's the who from Whovill. Give me the number six, the WHO from Whovill. I'll take that, That's what I want. And then I also noticed that Joe Ellen and Rosie both had way less lip filler.
Speaker 4: Interesting, I don't notice that, but I yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: I believe you because I was looking because they both have everybody does, but Joellen's especially and hers are way toned down and Rosie's were almost like, to me, looked like dissolved. Because when I went when they were doing like, I was like, I'm gonna I hope they're gonna show U clip package of something Rosie says a confessional and they did and I was like, yes, she completely like saw herself on camera and was like, why did I.
Speaker 3: Do that to my face? So yeah, good for her, love it.
Speaker 2: I mean she still looks great, so so does Joellen. So whatever they're.
Speaker 1: Doing, they're all beautiful.
Speaker 2: They're all good on them.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so okay, so dada da da college basketball coach the funniest thing, Joellen goes, I mean I heard you did it, but like he's not cute, like not attract.
Speaker 2: I know, And I was like, yeah, I am with you.
Speaker 4: But also two things about that. First of all, Kelsey did not get the memo about the color of blue that they were supposed to wear. Her dress is too Ramona blue. It's throwing me off and driving me crazy. Number two is the line of the night is when Kelsey asks Rosie do you think that I suck dick for her career? As she just says, actually, yeah, I kind of do. Your only coworker with another girlfriend in Florida, And I was just like dead.
Speaker 1: Dead was funny, And you do wonder sometimes, you know, we see it a lot on our Housewived shows where you can tell that they have like prepared their funny lines or yes, they got a fun gay friend who like told him how to like really slay somebody, you know, But this seems sort of off the cuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. It was totally pre written but delivered like.
Speaker 4: She waited for the moment. She like didn't try to force it. You know, it's like, there's the door, Shannon, the door, you know what I mean, Like there's not even a door, like you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean on a patio, there's no.
Speaker 4: Door, Yeah, exactly, like you know, they're they're like angling to get that line in where Rosie just like waited and it was perfect and there's no coming back from there's nothing Kelsey can say, and she's just like.
Speaker 1: She's never had a job. She's never had a job. Yes, so we got plus then we have the whole, the Jerry and Liz and the cheating, and Rula, who has come to this reunion with an entirely different personality, is like, oh god, yeah, the whole. When the cat's away, the mice will play. And she keeps saying, well, Liz has shared things with me, Liz's shared things with me, and Liz is like, I love for you to say it. Just go ahead and say it. I'd love for you to say it. And Andy's like, Rula, if you know she told you this, and She's like, she insinuated it. Lis, go ahead and say it, say what it is hilarious. So she says that, and then Liz goes, I'll tell you what I think she's talking about and Jerry and I were separated.
Speaker 3: I was a block island. I saw a guy I used to date.
Speaker 1: We partied, we drank, and then next morning at six am, Rula and Brian called Jerry to say what I did?
Speaker 4: Yes, And the whole thing drove me insane. It's it's the old Kim Richards. Should we talk about the husband? It's like, and Liz even says it, if you have something to say, say it so I can address it. This like pussy footing around it, like trying, oh, I'm such.
Speaker 2: A good person.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't possibly say, but she'll like put Liz in a position where she is forced to say, you know what I mean. It's like the worst kind of housewife trick. I fucking can't stand it.
Speaker 1: And I felt like Andy hated her on the reunion. I think Andy hated Roula on the reunion.
Speaker 4: I felt Rolla is doing such a terrible job at this reunion, first of all with that nonsense, and then there was another instance where she's Andy asked Joellen about like, oh, did you have a good time in your twenties? She said, oh, yeah, it had a great time, And Rolla's like, oh, the good Time is still continuing, and then Joellen starts talking to her and Rolla amps her up, and then Joellen gets a little heated and she goes, oh, there she goes, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like right up, Like what were you expecting lady?
Speaker 4: Like there she It's like you wound up the toy and then you're mad that it's quacking at you, like girl, me one hundred percent for real, and like you said, like, this is not the role that we saw all season. So either that roller we saw all season was a lie or this.
Speaker 2: Role is a lie. But either way, you're lying to us.
Speaker 4: And there's nothing that we hate more than a lady who is not giving us for real.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, right, right, So it was funny when she said, Liz says, And then the next moment and buying and Rula they called my husband, and joones like she loves a phone call and yeah, then it was the rumors about Jerry's friend Dino, of course, and then I'd already forgotten that Kelsey had also hooked up with Dino. I was like, yeah, yeah, forgot about that. But then we get into what you're talking about, where Rula starts saying that Joe Ellen got kicked out of her store, already got kicked out of college. And she's like, no, I didn't, No, I didn't. Like by the way, that's easy to look up.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know. I didn't.
Speaker 1: And she goes, were you bad in high school? She goes, yeah, I had like the whole three episodes about it, like, yeah, I was bad in high school.
Speaker 3: Ala Alicia's like, she wasn't bad in high school.
Speaker 1: She was a difficult teenager, jumped out the window to go see your boyfriend, like who amongst right?
Speaker 4: So, Mary, what is the worst thing you did in high school?
Speaker 1: Oh, my gosh, I can't say that.
Speaker 3: So many bad things.
Speaker 1: I mean, all the time, sneaking out, seeing out, seek out my sister's second story window that I could then get on a secondary roof and then jump down to like a little half all and then I was gone. But I couldn't get back up that way, so because I wasn't dexterous enough to climb back up, I would have to go through a kitchen breakfast room window. And one time I came in and I could hear like my dad's shower running, like I had I had pushed it too far, and I had to like sneak around the living room to get to my stairwell. I'm sure I was the third kid. I'm sure my parents were like, just look over here, just whatever she's doing, who cares?
Speaker 3: But I was.
Speaker 1: I would sneak out. All I did, way, way, way, way worse.
Speaker 3: Things than I will not say, but seek I snuck out a lot.
Speaker 4: Oh lot.
Speaker 2: I snuck out all the time my friends.
Speaker 4: So I had a car, and my garage was under my parents' bedroom, and so they hear the door closed. So I'd come home and I'd leave my car and then my friends would drive by and they would honk the horn, so I knew.
Speaker 2: They were coming.
Speaker 4: And then I would like go outside and like wait for them, and they would like come pick me up and we would go back out.
Speaker 2: And so that was how I would always seek out the house.
Speaker 4: But joelln putting the shower on, jumping out of the bathroom window to go see her boyfriend while the shower just ran and ran.
Speaker 2: That's like another level that was.
Speaker 1: At some point somebody in the house is going to be like, you're using all our water.
Speaker 4: Like exactly, like yeah, yeah, the shower is cold, girl, what are you still.
Speaker 1: Doing in there, but I don't think you know, it requires her to go to you know, boarding school or whatever. But yeah, Rula just has it out for her. She's so mad that Joellen like exposed this affair that she's literally like, you're a whore. The only thing bigger than your mouth is the hole between your legs. I'm like, geez, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: And also we all know that Joellen didn't do anything like this isn't Joellen's fault. This is Brian's fault, and that you're blaming it on Joellen is crazy. And so she's going this hard at someone who doesn't deserve it at all, and she looks like a fucking fool.
Speaker 1: She does, she does. And at one point, you know, they're like, okay, we're going to take a break and Andy has turned around to get his phone. He's not even looking, and she goes Andy like that and how we could tell their voices? I have no idea I would without you know, this is not like Leu and versus Ramona, where we could tell their right He's like Andy and he goes Rula, he said it, like what the fuck do you want? We're on a break, and she's like I've got to show you. I've got the records from when my husband was in surgery and I've got and he goes, okay, he just gets through the walks working at his phone like a great, Okay, that has nothing to do with Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's not how you do this, Rolla.
Speaker 4: And also like, just as easily as you're like, you could fake.
Speaker 2: A timestamp on a video, you could fake listen like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Like.
Speaker 4: Girl, be for real, like we know this man is lying to you, and at some point she.
Speaker 2: Just needs to be like, I know he had an affair. I know.
Speaker 4: It was like she either needs to accept it and tell us she forgives him and they're working on it or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's business, yeah right alone, yeah right.
Speaker 4: But also there there's a point where she and Joan are kind of finding about it, and Rolla it's like you keep bringing it up and Joel's like, well, we're at the reunion. You know, I haven't talked about it from the season until, but what do you want me to do? Be like, oh, I can't talk about it at the reunion. You're crazy.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy now. The funniest thing too, is that during this thing where she's like, Andy, I've got the record sent to show that that video of him wasn't and they're all going, oh my god, and then we want Liz.
Speaker 3: Just pulls out her pot babe. It just starts babing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's just like girl, I couldnot I need to check out of this whole scenario.
Speaker 1: And did you notice how she was getting lower and lower in her seat Liz.
Speaker 4: Yes, she's just like slouchy, slouchy. It's a long day, I mean. And but the craziest thing to me too about that exchange between Liz and Rolla was Rolla's mad that Joellen is talking about her affair, but she and Brian are calling Liz are calling Jerry to tell him that Liz was making out with some other dude. So it's like, yeah, didn't they do the exact thing that they're accusing Joe.
Speaker 1: Well, and Brian is so weird when they had that dinner together.
Speaker 2: Met me for a minute.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, not you husband.
Speaker 1: Brian is so weird when they had that dinner, and he was like, you know, I can uh, I can take this to pump up, I can take this to lose weight. I get this. I got to take a call. I was like, are you doing coke in the bathroom?
Speaker 3: Like what are we doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, and she's like accusing Joellen of like oh taking all this those up, and it's like, we just listened to your husband talk about all the things he does. Like so what They both seem like people who were not at all equipped for what was going to happen when they went on a reality.
Speaker 3: Show Joelleen and Brian No, no, sorry, Brian.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, they like I just think that they were unprepared and they're trying to dig themselves out and they don't know how to do it and they're just making it worse and worse and worse.
Speaker 1: Well, like you said, always the correct way on these shows, always the correct way is, yeah, that happened. What are you gonna do? I'll talk about it so that you can't talk about it, and like, it's my story. My husband and I have been Yeah, you may think he's a piece of shit, and you may have all this evidence, but it's our marriage, our family. We're gonna work through it, and then nobody can say anything.
Speaker 4: Yes, correct, right, It's like Whitney Rose, my business failed, My marriage is in trouble, like everything kind of sucks, and because that's it, we will forgive the women for anything. If they tell us Karen Huger like yeah, I fucking did it, it's like great, thanks Karen, we can move on now, you know what I mean, Like, we're not looking to be mad about these things, but you they do need to take accountability and tell us that what we're seeing is true. Otherwise it makes us feel stupid, and that makes us upset.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be I can't wait for next week when b Oh my god, when Brian comes out.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: Me is so bad at everything. Everything has been terrible.
Speaker 4: That dinner where he's also like, oh yeah, I got her so drunk giving her doubles.
Speaker 2: That's how we first met.
Speaker 1: It's like that's not cute.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, yeah, he has no idea.
Speaker 2: They have no idea what they're doing.
Speaker 4: And I will say, I we've watched so many women now come onto these shows like ready for prime time, you know, and like the rehearse and they have their moment and they're taking it. It's almost nice and quaint to see somebody who doesn't know what they're doing. Again, you know, it's like, oh, rollo, you're so cute, you're completely at sy.
Speaker 2: Good job.
Speaker 1: A good example of that, I think of somebody that came on who would watch the shows it was prepared and had their one lines and they were ready was jin Shaw. She's a good example of somebody who was like remember on the first watch of What Happens Life, she had like a pink bullhorn and a giant at and I was like, ooh, I don't like her right away.
Speaker 2: I don't like too much, right.
Speaker 1: But didn't again, just like Joe Judaice, you're hiding No, yes, Joe Judaice, you're hiding all these secrets and you're so larger than life and you think it's not going to come back on you. Same with Rula and Brian. He's just yes, obviously very openly having this affair that everybody knows about, and the girl is posting him like he's her boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's right and that this is going to come out. And if Joellen never mentioned it on the show, like and then he gets arrested for like tracking her, like even if Joan never said anything on the show, we would have been talking about it at the reunion because he would have been arrested and then Andy would have been like, what the fuck is going on here? And so you can't blame Joe for any of this.
Speaker 1: No, but here's another thing that I didn't understand. Let's talk about the Liz and Joel and thing. Well, I understand, like what the original like argument was about with the Alicia Yobaneva Holme, yes, all that, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Understand like Liz was.
Speaker 1: Liz is like, we're not friends, and Joe was like, I mean, I really thought you were one of my best friends.
Speaker 3: And she goes, we were just together on.
Speaker 1: Mother's Day and she goes, I invited Joel because you had nothing to do. And I was like, that's somebody that you're friends with. You wouldn't just invite a complete stranger that you hate over for Mother's Day exactly.
Speaker 4: It reminded me of Carol Radswell and Tinsley. Remember that when Tenseley's like, what do you mean we're not perfriends?
Speaker 2: We've been on vacation together. It goes like, oh, well, it wasn't that closed. It's like, just admit it that you were a friend.
Speaker 4: And that's what I didn't get either and there was that whole argument.
Speaker 2: It was about like Liz was saying that Alicia and.
Speaker 4: Joellen set her up in the car because they had talked about it previously or something like that.
Speaker 1: It was explain about what to do in the car. I didn't I couldn't follow that. My brain wasn't allowing that.
Speaker 2: No. And again this is why I hate new evidence.
Speaker 4: I hate things we can't see. I hate these text messages. And also, even if that is true, if Alicia and Joellen decided we're going to talk about this in the car, or which is also likely a producer told Alisha on the car ride, make sure you talk about this, So even if they agreed to bring it up, Liz never had to be like, well you were never homeless again, Like, Liz never had to double down like that's what started the fight. So even if they set a trap, it's Liz's fault for walking into the trap.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and for her she did, you know, pull her hair and push her chair.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 1: It's like I never tested you. I never tested to you as psycho. I was like, have you watched Rabo the way they will roll some footage on your ass so fast?
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely right, And so that's what I think.
Speaker 4: Liz is not doing very well at this reunion either, because she's showing us a different side of herself, like someone who's very paranoid, who's like really worried about how other people treat her, thinks she's being done badly by when it doesn't seem like that's the case. And so yeah, now she's like fought with everybody on the cast, and it's not a great look for her, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And yeah, I agree, and I do think she's kind of hardcore, and yeah, sometimes we like that in a housewife. But it is interesting that Liz is saying to Joellen, who she had just had at her house her Mother's day which was in May, right, and is saying, you're you embody something my soul rejects yes, and Joel AND's like, okay, she goes, what I think is that you're a narcissist like my mother. So I'm looking for from you like I do for my mother, and maybe I just need to give up on both of you.
Speaker 3: And Liz's like, I'm not like your mother. I'm not your mother.
Speaker 1: She's like, I didn't say you were, I just I really thought, again, why are you friends with somebody? You're saying you're not friends to somebody, but you invite them over for Mother's Day, Like you wouldn't do that if it wasn't your friend.
Speaker 3: That makes no sense.
Speaker 2: And also why are you right?
Speaker 4: Why are you so concerned that she says that you're close friends?
Speaker 2: Like weren't you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the whole thing was weird and I did not like it, and I think it's a terrible look for Liz.
Speaker 2: And also to go It's.
Speaker 4: One thing to be like, yeah, we you know, you thought we were closer than I was. It's another thing to be like you're something my soul rejects, Like what did she do to you? That she's so terrible? And I wonder how much of it do you think is like show stuff? Like how much of it do you think is Liz thought she was going to be the hero and everyone's going to love her, and people like Alicia and Joellen Moore like do you think it's that or or is it something else?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't figure it out.
Speaker 3: I will tell you that, Joellen.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you can tell when they like try a line out and then they say it again to see if it sticks. Joelle and did say twice that Roula was a new cast member who was only on three episodes. She kept going, who are you? Are you a new cast member? And then she said it backstage, and then she said it again. I was like, okay, we got it, Like you're trying to yeah.
Speaker 4: Because again, like your co worker, your only co worker is a girlfriend in Florida, Like it's true, like Rolla was barely there. She didn't show up at all, she did, you know, and now all of a sudden, she's like trying to take center stage. So I'm with Joellen, like, girl, if you want to play, show up for work and let's play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, Well, and then Rosie Rosie says she feels that Liz, Joel and Kelsey had this click, which, of course, obviously Liz is now saying she and Joel and are never friends. But Liz says, I don't do the click thing. I don't do like if you're not friends with her, I'm not friend. So then nobody does that for me. I've tried to be friends with you, Rosie, and Liz goes, but yeah, like sometimes we did talk shit about you and we okay, so we did have a group text about you, right, Rosie specifically that we deleted.
Speaker 4: It's like, wow, yeah, well we can see that there was there was that kind of group, and I understand Rosie's frustration with trying to break into it because it was like that instance of the Castle where Kelsey gives her the most backhanded of compliments and they're all back in Kelsey, and so I can understand how Rosie would be frustrated with that. So you know, I'm on Rosie's side with that one, like, even if it was inadvertently, because she had known these people longer, they were still playing favorites.
Speaker 1: When they come back next season, I need them to all look exactly alike because I just got it straight of who everybody is, because I just they do all look alike to me. It's very hard, is very hard. And then Joellen this was interesting to me because I had not seen this on social media, that Joe Ellen did this whole social media thing like I'm head to the York. I'm going to be on a road trip, because are you enjoying my road trip? I'm road tripping. I'm on a road trip. So well, else, do you guys want to see what I'm eating on my road trip, Like, wow, she really said it a lot.
Speaker 2: She did pulled out a cracker. I would have been like.
Speaker 1: That would be great. Yeah right, and then she's like, I don't know my social media girl. Brosie goes, I don't believe your social media girl did that. And then Rule was like, shure, I should that she did it on Papa, she did it on purpose.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, I can believe that maybe there was a social media girl, you know whatever. But Joellen needed to take accountability and be like, oh yeah, you're.
Speaker 2: Right into it again. Yeah, sorry about that, Rosie. Whatever.
Speaker 4: Other thing that I.
Speaker 2: Loved Joellen said was like, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got laid off and so now I'm going to be a.
Speaker 2: Say at home mom, you got a social media girl.
Speaker 4: You know You're like, okay, you decided to be a full sight house life like real house life.
Speaker 1: You know, I have this show now, and I don't have time to actually work fifty hours a week as a sales rep and do this job. I mean, I think it's easy to say, well, you know, I'm gonna do this now. It's easy to say, but to say I'm going to be a full time mom when you know, I don't know. But this is where when Rula was like, oh shure, the social media girl did it.
Speaker 3: And then Joe Ellen again, it's like, are you a new character?
Speaker 1: You were in three episodes, and poor Rosie is like, well, anyway, I was just trying to finish what I was saying. Rula starts showing that Joellen is a fucking slut. I did watch it. I did watch it on Peacock. I got to hear all the curse cards.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: You're a fucking slut, Joellen says, guess what, your husband's a slut?
Speaker 4: Now true, yes, true, right, And it's like all the reads this reunion, it was like so dead on you can't even fight it that it's like you're you're busted rolla. The only thing Rolad could do was yell and get crass at that point because she was owned.
Speaker 1: That's when she said, I don't know, as big of your mouth was between your legs, and then Joel untas, I'll break your nose, and I love how Alicia is like, no, no, she just got it done. As if we all could not see the brandy nose there.
Speaker 2: I love Alicia's so much.
Speaker 4: That's because she was like, don't ruin her plastic surgery, like no matter what you do, like, yeah, don't funk with it.
Speaker 2: And then she's like, rolla, don't do it your nose.
Speaker 1: Then he was standing up and I could tell this when Andy was like, okay, like, let's I think he You can always tell when he is over somebody or doesn't like somebody like you. I think he's over to read. I think he's annoyed as fuck with her all the time. And then Rula just says to everybody as we end the episode that everybody knows.
Speaker 3: Everybody here knows Joellen is a whore. I was like, this is like a married woman with kids.
Speaker 1: Like, if you've got proof that she's like fucking every guy in the neighborhood, sure, but you're not giving us any examples of why she's a whore.
Speaker 3: She's a whore because she caught your husband cheating.
Speaker 1: She's a horror, right.
Speaker 4: That's the thing that right, if it was one thing, if she had.
Speaker 2: Had affairs that we knew about her she talked about.
Speaker 4: Or whatever, but I will say I don't believe it's true. There's certain things that I know aren't true, but.
Speaker 2: Choose to believe are true, Like that Lea.
Speaker 4: Michelle can't read, you know, like I know, Lia Michelle probably can read, but I choose to believe that she can't because I think it's funny.
Speaker 2: I choose to believe that Joe Ellen and Jerry.
Speaker 4: Are swingers, Like okay, it just like it all makes sense to me, Like I just like get it. It makes them that much more interesting and whatever, and yeah, and so she might be a slot.
Speaker 2: But also if.
Speaker 4: Their swingers, her husband knows about it and who cares let her be a slut.
Speaker 1: Speaking of swingers, So this week in the Valley, This week on the Valley, Janet declares that Jason wouldn't care if she like banged another chick. She was like, he said, he doesn't care, Like it won't be cheating if it was with the woman. And I was like, is Janet trying to save her job at the last minute because everybody hated her so much last season and she's sort of gaining some favor back that She's like, also, I'm gonna throw in that it'd be okay if I had sex with Michelle, Like huh, I mean.
Speaker 4: I it seemed more innocent to me than that, But I would I would love for her and Michelle to have said, iknek, that would be a great storyline that like Janet and Jason had like a threesome with Michelle, Like that's great television. We've seen I mean, we've seen someone get arrested by the FBI, we've seen people shit on the floor, like we've seen all sorts of whatever. We've never seen like a three a like that would be you know, pretty great.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess no, I take it back, La La.
Speaker 4: Did Marianna with Tom Sandoval?
Speaker 2: But I don't know that she hent s up with Sandoval?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I think she just said she ate Ariana's cookie in the backseat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so is that is that a three way? If Sandoval was there?
Speaker 3: Sounds like nobody's wear in their seatbelt. Sounds dangerous.
Speaker 1: Also, I thought it was interesting on The Valley this week that Kristen and Brittany sit and talk and Brittany, you know, Kristin goes, I just don't kind of understand what's happening with this Nia and dannything. And she says, you know, Christy goes weird, like really great friends. And Brittany goes on camera on camera, and then Brittany just says to Kristen, I'm not going to change your mind, but I think you'll eventually see it.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I like that.
Speaker 1: Brittany was like, we are friends, We're going to agree to disagree. But I think eventually this will come around and they will do something to you, you know, right, What are your.
Speaker 3: Thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think Nia is such a manipulative mastermind.
Speaker 3: I do think she is.
Speaker 1: Maybe a religious zealot that just does what her husband says because that's sort of what is taught in her church.
Speaker 4: But I also think she's remember when she told us about being like homeless and living in a car and what like, Nia is tough as nails and is like of all the people on Brava, I'm scared of I am like most scared of Nia.
Speaker 2: Like Nia, like, do not fuck with.
Speaker 4: Nia, especially because she looks all nice and sweet and pageanty, but like that bitch will fucking come for you. And so yeah, But and I do think Danny is kind of a jerk. He's like kind of skeazy, like you could tell, like kind of people don't like him, and.
Speaker 2: So I just need.
Speaker 4: Either Janna and Jason or Danny and Nia to be gone or to never talk about the shit ever again.
Speaker 2: I'm so thick of it.
Speaker 4: Every episode we're going over the same shit over and over and over again. It's like Candace and Giselle. It's like, you know, it's like Teresa and Melissa. It's like, Oh, give us something new to fight about, like, give us a news story. I can't anymore. And it's sucking everybody. And I think that that's the worst part about it is that Brittany and Kristen aren't talking about their own stuff. They're talking about you know, it's like team Melissa, Team Teresa. It's Team Danny or Team Janet, and it's just the cast is divided and everything is about it.
Speaker 2: I'm just so sick of it. I'm so sick of it.
Speaker 3: For the record, Team Janet.
Speaker 1: But Danny, you know, every episode he's doing something with drinking, like hinding, hiding it, saying he's not drinking, and then drinking. And I am married to a recovering alcoholic and I can tell you all of these things, just like La La says, if you're hiding what you're drinker, are lying about your drinking. That is a problem. That is a problem. You are lying to people you love about your drinking. That's the problem.
Speaker 4: It is well, and even that was like one of Jani's initial things that Danny's hiding is drinking, and everyone's like, oh, whatever, just let Danny be Danny. But now we see he keeps doing it, and so it's like, if you keep doing the thing that everybody's accusing you of, you know. And then on this week's episode, is Zach kind of confronts him about sneaking the booze at Zach's housewarming party, which like that Benji is the best because he's like a silent assassin. No one even knows he's there. He like there was a word. He's just like in the corner, like spying out everybody. And then they ask him if he's the one who drank the white claw up in Brittany's whatever in Britney's bathroom, Yeah, Jim, and he's like, no, that wasn't me. And then they show the footage of him with the white claw going up to the bathroom, and so it's like Danny, what.
Speaker 2: Like, why do you keep lying about it?
Speaker 1: That's the thing you're being recorded.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I also get his thing where it's like, well, everybody has such an issue as I when I drink, I don't want to talk about it because I don't want it to be an issue. I kind of get that, but also like you keep even when you're caught out, why do you keep lying about it? You know, it's like it's I don't know that there's anything wrong with it, but it.
Speaker 1: Looks terrible right right, especially because last year at the reunion he was like, yeah, I mean I could drink and I hadn't ha drink three musseleg it's no big deal. Da da da, And then he's doing the exact same behavior this season, and then when you have to say Jack's was right, you know there's a problem.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent, never want to say it. And like, I don't think that Danny. You know, I don't know what's going on, but from what I can see, it doesn't seem like Danny has a drinking problem. But he's definitely not a fun drunk that people want to be around. And so it's like, yeah, so at what point do you need to be like, Okay, maybe I should not drink around these people at all.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, yes totally. What did you think about the butt facials?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna be for real with you, Mary. I was like, maybe I need a butt facial.
Speaker 2: I thought about it.
Speaker 4: Usually I see things on these shows and I'm like, oh my god, that's so stupid. And I was like, wait, they're both talking about how good it feels. I was like, you know, maybe I could use the butt facial. So I looked up the butt facial at the place. They went two hundred and twenty dollars for a butt facial.
Speaker 3: I looked it up too, now because I want to, just because I wanted to. I wanted to.
Speaker 1: See, like where this place is to twenty. I don't think I need a face facial first for two twenty.
Speaker 4: I know. That's why I was like, Okay, that seems a lot for a butt facial. It was like one hundred dollars. I'd be like, great, all right, I'll get a butt facial, but two twenty seemed excessive.
Speaker 1: We'll report back if you do it. Okay, Now, Atlanta, you are watching it, yeah, are you. I've heard a lot of mixed things on this season, like people are really annoyed at Shemiah and she always kind of bugged me, but I'm interested in her wealth, so I'd like to keep her around. Fascinated by this last scene that we have with Porsha with Dennis coming over, who is the sleepiest person on the planet.
Speaker 3: He's just like, hey, here's your ring.
Speaker 1: You're like, what do you what? But that was interesting that she had so much because I think Porsha has been a housewive for so long that she is performative and she's great and we love her. But that was some real, actual emotions she had there, like crying to her assistant was like.
Speaker 3: What's wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm just here to like fix your hair. Like that was some real emotions she had with that dentist thing. That was she was upset.
Speaker 4: No, she was upset, and I like kind of get it because it was I don't.
Speaker 2: Her and Dennis, I don't get it all.
Speaker 4: And I think her problem was kind of like you're the one who fucked up our relationship and now you're mad at me for moving on.
Speaker 2: Like fuck you, dude, and like I get that.
Speaker 4: And he had to do it in like this dickish way with the ring, and he did it on camera and like.
Speaker 1: I'm ready, like, come on back, You've done all this, just come on back.
Speaker 2: And she's like right, like I'm waiting for you.
Speaker 4: And it's like, well, but you're still a fucking dick, dude.
Speaker 2: I will say, though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was the only one on Porscha's spinoff who was like Simon is bad news, you know, and and like clocked it.
Speaker 2: From the beginning, so maybe I'm ready.
Speaker 4: I watched a bit of it and then I was like, no, thank you, I'm ready for Porscha's lesbian face.
Speaker 2: I'm ready for you know that whole.
Speaker 1: Let's get me to it, Let's do it.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I had a really hard time getting into Atlanta, and I just like put it off, put it off. I watched the first two and I was like, oh, I just can't. And then I finally binged it to catch up. And now it's starting to click. It's starting to get good. And like, I'm liking Pinky a lot, love her. I think ky Michelle was doing too much at first and has settled down a bit. I think that the the old girls and the new girls are starting to blend a bit. I love Angela Oakley. I think she's like a great find. But yeah, Kelly and Shemiah, I can do without this.
Speaker 3: Kelly Kelly kind of bugs. I love.
Speaker 1: I love Cynthia. And she was on and Watch What Happens Live the other night and Andy's like, we just have to say, like you were just kind of killing it, like you're redefining this friend of role you're doing. She was like, yeah, I'm holding all together. You're welcome, you know.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And she's doing such and she's filming like crazy. She's at every event, and like, Cynthia's great at her job, and I think that I don't know why you wouldn't want the friend role because she doesn't have to get in the muck.
Speaker 2: She doesn't.
Speaker 4: She can be the emeritus. She's like trying to get people together. She's you know, no one's coming for Cynthia, and she just gets to sit there and like be fun and funny and like all the best parts of the job without any of the worst parts of the job.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think she's doing a great job.
Speaker 1: We got to see Phaedra in her law office, which you haven't seen in years because she's always.
Speaker 2: I didn't practice.
Speaker 3: Basically got the morgue. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So many jobs.
Speaker 1: When she whipped out that flute, it was like, I was like, what well.
Speaker 4: And I was ready for it to be like a Housewives moment where she like gets on the flue and then it's like Luanne trying to sing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But she got on the flue.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, you can like play that flue. Good job, you better work, Drew.
Speaker 3: I still feel like doesn't add a lot.
Speaker 2: O never liked her, never liked her.
Speaker 4: I will say that she's dialed it back a bunch and is less.
Speaker 2: On the attack this season.
Speaker 4: I'm liking her more when she's having fun with the ladies and showing her more fun like silly side, I'm like into it. But I also, oh my god, if it's her, if it's Lisa Hawk scene, if it's Robin Dixon late people drive me crazy.
Speaker 2: And like she had the whole party.
Speaker 1: She has a condition. She has a condition.
Speaker 2: She has a condition.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And that in their divorce filings or whatever they just was all filed, a lot of that was in there that the reason Ralph was getting the custody of the kids is because the kids were either late or absent from school. But like late to school by an hour, you know, four out of the five days a week. When in her care, the children were always liked to school and so that was a that the judges like, they can't be late to school, so he has to take them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and self disease.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I guess you know. I went on a whole screen about Lisa Hawsteam being late all the time in a recap and a lot of people are like, this is kind of ADHD and it might be a real thing and whatever. It's like, Okay, I believe that that might be a real thing. But also, your kids can't be late for school, So what are you going to do to address this thing?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, Yeah, you've got to work through some therapy tools, whether it's alarms on your phone or whatever they recommend. Yes, you can relate, you can relate. So right, Oh my gosh. A lot of people are like, you know, if you're ten minutes early, you're late to me. Now, I'm not that girl. I am a one minute ahead, two minutes after kind of girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I try to be very prompt.
Speaker 4: But also I've lived in the city for a long time. There's traffic there's you know, subway mishaps. Whatever, I'll give you, you know, ten fifteen minutes, especially if you text.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be a little bit late. I have no big deal.
Speaker 4: But like if you're always late and it's a lot late, like, no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not gonna be friends with you, sorry, like I would not.
Speaker 1: We'll be friends on text because that's all I can handle. Because yeah, if I drive somewhere, If I drive, if I leave my house and drive somewhere and it's supposed to meet you and you're not there or you're late or you forgot that, I'm like, Okay, I don't think you really care about me as a friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, if I'm sitting in a bus with the rest of our coworkers waiting two hours for you to show up, that you.
Speaker 2: Better fucking watch out.
Speaker 4: I'd be like Stephanie Shoji and be like, fuck you, why are you late?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that's kind of where they got with Jareit this season And she's just you know, she tried to make fun of it and stuff. And I was at the Watch What Happens Live taping when she was there and Andy was asking her about it.
Speaker 3: When she was in that white fluffy get up, and.
Speaker 1: She was She was like, well, I feel like I've apologized enough, Andy goes, No, I don't think so. I think you know, every time you're late you should apologize.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and also like stopp being late all.
Speaker 1: The time, I'm working on it. I'm working. No, you just like Jack's you're a work in progress.
Speaker 4: Likely okay, yeah, right, like okay, girl, that will fly for so long.
Speaker 1: You think they'll bring Jack's back now that he's he did like a ninety day program and he's you know, I mean what Brittany has said is he is sober, but he is he is still the same person.
Speaker 2: You can't change that, Absolutely correct. I don't know that we need Jack's back.
Speaker 4: However, I would be curious about having stand the ball back on the valley.
Speaker 3: Really, I have not read. That never even occurred to me.
Speaker 4: I think that he knows everybody. He I think Schwartz is a great addition to the group. I actually think Laala is doing a very good job on the show.
Speaker 2: I know she's very divisive.
Speaker 4: People don't like her, but I think she's trying to resolve this situation when no one else is. And I think she's doing a good job of it, and so I think it would be good to see Sandobal there. He he's fine, he's funny, he will bring mass. So I would be very curious about who he's dating, what's going on in his life, and what life looks like. Kind of post cancelation Jack. I never need to see again.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: And unfortunately I feel like if he maybe you know, they were like, we'll bring you back if you actually do a ninety day program and actually you could prove that you're sober for more.
Speaker 3: Than the new year.
Speaker 1: I mean, they could have had some stipulations on him of like we'll bring you back, but you're going to have to, you know, go to a domestic violence thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's they could have done all that, and he could have met all his requirements and then they could bring him back. But I don't think anybody misses him, you know.
Speaker 4: I agree, And also I have a problem with him. I would throw juice of door in there. I would throw mea Thornton in there. It's like, if you are a known liar, it's no fun having you on the show because we can't believe anything you say. And it's like any fight he gets in even if he's telling the truth. Brittany just goes, well he's lying, Well he's lying about that.
Speaker 2: He's lying, you know.
Speaker 4: It's part of what is fun about these shows is watching and saying like, oh, this person's right and this person's wrong, and here's why I think it is. But you can't get in that fight because it's just like, well, Jackson's a liar, you know, And so I think it like robs the shows of their fun for us to have these people who are you know, it's one thing of your Sonya Morgan, You're a little delusional, you know, like you know great, But to be just like you that you can't trust a single thing this person is telling you, like I think, is bad for the shows.
Speaker 1: I want to end on something very funny that I just remembered when they were at short to Palooza, which was I hope all of them didn't take more all your mushrooms before they went to this sad, sad party, because that would have been about, oh my god, this whole.
Speaker 2: Trip is so miserable.
Speaker 4: It's raining, they're all injured like babies.
Speaker 2: One to be there, Oh my god, it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yes, when they were there and Jesse was. They're like, it's Michelle and La La, Michelle and La La and Jesse and somebody else maybe I can't remember, but they're like, what about Lacey And he goes, oh, yeah, she's coming tomorrow. And Lala goes, do you want us all just to be mean to you so you feel right at home?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's so true. And he's like, no, she's keeping me accountable. And it's like, no, girl, she is not.
Speaker 1: Credit card got declined, So I don't think you're being held accountable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god. Lacey is such an interesting character.
Speaker 3: She hates him, She just wants to be on TV.
Speaker 1: The fact that they said she's she tried to get on Orange County many times, you know.
Speaker 4: I was like, I think there's a reason why she didn't get cast because she's boring.
Speaker 2: I think lady's boring.
Speaker 3: She's not very dynamic.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: No, I do think there's layers to Lacey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do, but I think she's not showing them. I think her being ging to Jesse is the funniest part about her.
Speaker 4: Yes, And but I don't think she wants us to see the real her, and that to me, is not that interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also I Michelle confirming how much what happens live that she's dating doctor Dray is just the weirdest, most amazing thing ever.
Speaker 2: It makes me so happy.
Speaker 4: But also I feel like doctor Dray is going to be like, girl, get off that show, rather than Michelle being like, doctor Dre is now in the valley.
Speaker 1: No, don't imagine he's not coming to the valley. No, he's a billionaire. Ran I know the b billionaire.
Speaker 4: I know a billionaire, but girl, he's famous.
Speaker 2: He likes attention. Who knows?
Speaker 1: So doctor where the value Jones know what Elly is? He's been to the valley? He doesn't, he doesn't associate with the valley. I think that is like beyond fascinating, beyond.
Speaker 4: Absolutely one hundred percent. I always I was like, oh, Michelle's so boring. I'm really coming around to Michelle. I think that she's a lot more interesting and dynamic than I ever anticipated, and especially now that she's out from under Jesse's shadow, Like, I think she's having some time to be on her own and I'm enjoying seeing her.
Speaker 1: Well, she's like, do you have one hundred and eighty thousand dollars so I can pay off my ex loser husband's debt.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the hat and move with the papers.
Speaker 4: We do have papers. Aside, I was like, who taught you that? Did she to say tell you to do that? Because that is like executive level reality television, arts and sciences, Like it was amazing, and I I was like, girl, you fucking got his ass bad.
Speaker 1: Last question, were you the ghost writer for Dari's book?
Speaker 4: No? I was not, Thank god, I could not imagine.
Speaker 2: I made a joke about it in one.
Speaker 4: Of my recaps about like how they had to have two people because they would do shifts where Duri just like talk to them.
Speaker 1: And she wouldn't even notice that they switched people because it would just.
Speaker 4: Be yeah, and You're all like, this is unusable, this is unusable.
Speaker 2: This is unusable.
Speaker 4: But I will say. They sent me a copy of the book. I haven't read it. It is a very slim volume. There are pictures in the center, and there do not appear to be any pre nosed job photos in the pictures.
Speaker 3: Of course not of course not.
Speaker 4: So not that d has had a host shop, but if she were too, there would not be evidence in the book.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. What else are you working on right now? Tell everybody where they can find you and what you're working on right now.
Speaker 4: I am recaving the Valley and in the City at Vulture and so those go up right after the episode's air, and then I'll be doing Real Houseves to Orange County when that comes back, which is beginning of July.
Speaker 2: And then I have my.
Speaker 4: Housewives Institute bulletin which you can sign up for at Vulture dot com slash Housewives, and then this Friday.
Speaker 2: It comes out of this Friday, and.
Speaker 4: I did the best moment of every season of Real Housewives of Orange County for the past twenty seasons.
Speaker 1: Best moment of each season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the best moment of each season for the past twenty seasons.
Speaker 2: So you can check that out.
Speaker 4: And then if you want my thoughts on the second part of the Rhode Islands reunion, I did a little subset called Road to Riches Road like Rhode Islands and yeah, and so I've been recapping all the episodes there and so I'll do a little thing for the second part of the reunion if you want to check it out, and uh, yeah, you can sign up for that on subsack.
Speaker 2: It's free for the reunion. Everything else you have to pay for.
Speaker 1: Sub sac is it, brianjmoylan dot substack dot com.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to do it.
Speaker 4: So this one is road to Riches dot subseac dot com. But if you go to my instagram by Twitter, I have one of those little link trees like the you know, OnlyFans models.
Speaker 2: Do, so you can click.
Speaker 4: On my OnlyFans and you can click on my subsack, and you can click on my newsletter, click around subscribe like some things, you know, just enjoy.
Speaker 1: Brian is very funny. You should all be reading his Vulture recaps. It's it's a joy, and the Housewives newsletter is also a joy.
Speaker 2: So thank you you great joy.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you, thank you for being so much Bravo happiness to our loves. And I'm glad that we let off with our Ladies of London talk because that was that is hitting.
Speaker 2: It hit hard.
Speaker 3: Said okay, thanks Brian.
Speaker 2: Bye, m m m m m