Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I'll take.
Speaker 1: What help.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode. You just got me, We got the guest. We've got Solomon Pakal on today and uh very much looking forward to talking to this man. We're going to be talking about Mayan astrology, as you can tell because it's already in the title pressed play. So uh yeah, we're gonna talk about a little bit about my in astrology and uh quite interesting thing. He's going to promote that he's working on himself, that he's going to be putting out soon. So uh, let me shut up and we'll let Solomon introduce himself.
Speaker 2: To Solomon.
Speaker 4: Please let everybody know like where I guess where they can find you, and uh you know all your work that you want to promote.
Speaker 3: Please all right, my name is Solomon Pacall. You can find me, most notably on substack mystery codex with Solomon Pacall, where you can type in Solomon Pacall dot com. He'll take you to my substack and there I write on all the mysteries. I have a broad knowledge of the occult. I've been a practitioner for over twenty years now. I was born and raised in a tradition. I do biweekly Mayan astrology world reports. I kind of keep the astrology relevant to the times and like the really crazy times we're going through right now. And I'll go ahead and say, right now, using my astrology and just kind of a cult investigative tools, on Friday, November is it twenty first, Yeah, I'll be launching a series on the occultism found in Jeffrey Epstein's temple on the island of Little Saint James. What a lot of people don't know is that, yes, he did occult rituals, and in fact, if there is something close to that Luminati word, this would probably be the close thing. Spoiler alert. It's much more complicated than that. But there, I really dissect all of the symbolism that we have found through drone footage on the ground, photographs inside the temple, outside the temple, things like the sun dial, the whole kind of composition of the island. The findings will shock you. They have implications beyond. It's not really anything the occult world has imagined thus far. All takes thus far on the island have been done by Christian conspiracy theorists that just want to slap a Satan label on it and call it a day, And it is much more complicated than that. And I think if you have a genuine interest in this, you want to see how complicated it gets, because this is I think it's one of the occult findings of the century. We'll see how it plays out. But yes, that will have to be for paid subscribers only due to the sensitive nature of the findings and just the subject matter in general. And that actually has some relevant ties to what we're talking about today with myn astrology and all of the meso American mysteries. Believe it or not, things that went on on that island have ties to the indigenous peoples of the Americas. So I think a lot of people will be interested, especially with the recent release of twenty thousand emails that have crazy details about them with key individuals around the world and key events from the last ten years. So I encourage every lane to go to Mystery Codex with all them call on substack.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thank you man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, really look forward to when you saw putting out that work.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 4: It's even from the things you were telling me prior before starting the show. You've already piqued my interest. It definitely seems like a very well organized and deeply educated thing. They were trying to do that, Like they're not stupid, They're definitely.
Speaker 3: No, there was. It was very professional. What was going on?
Speaker 2: A professional better way to say it instead education?
Speaker 3: Thank you. Yeah, it's it's kind of an understatements until you look at the evidence and you dissect step by step of like, oh, this is uh the Saint, uh, the Saint the craft like the Saints, the Saints, your daddy's LB r P.
Speaker 2: Yeah, LB, you know that is funny. I like that, dude, that's great.
Speaker 4: Uh So I guess, I mean I I kind of got a little bit. I mean obviously because of your background, but I guess it well, actually, if you don't mind starting, I guess like what got you into I guess the esoteric and what stuff have you? Kind of like, I guess like what experiences and studies do you have under your belt?
Speaker 3: I was born and I was born and raised in a witchcraft tradition because my mother is indigenous Maya, she comes from Guatemala, and my dad, he's an he's American, but he was always the Indiana Jones type. He was a former military man, former intel guy, and and him and my mom went on a bunch of crazy adventures. But the thing is is that my mother comes from a essentially an informal lineage of what is called brujas uh in Spanish. You know, it just means which, But like Breja and brew Hedia, as would be, the art is a real blanket term across Latin America, and it's much more nuanced and much more regional. So when I'm talking bruheti, I'm specifically talking about the region from where my family comes from. But like you know, a lot of people did magic, like in those countries, a lot of people do magic, and it's almost like you're.
Speaker 4: Open in those countries, like in South America. Then yeah, I mean, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's you can. It's kind of like a yes and a no, as in like you are constantly being scrutinized by the Catholic Church and now like real hardcore Pentecostals. But so it's kind of like there's an identity crisis with Brewhetia. A lot of people don't like to talk about this. People want to talk about brew Hedia as like being complete empowerments and stuff, and it's really not that it's a lot of identity crisis because you will go you'll do a pretty controversial ritual out of crossroads, and then you will go back on Sunday, you'll go to church and you'll pray for forgiveness. And honestly, this is what a lot of drug cartels do as well, like they'll do things with certain folk saints. They'll do some things, or they'll do bad they'll execute people right, and then they'll go to church and they'll pray it off. And that kind of mentality is in Bruhidia as well. And the thing is is that Bruhetia is kind of hailed for having high level practical magic, which it does, but I think Westerners kind of get their expectations maligned with that because a lot of them come from like Protestant Christian backgrounds, and they come from ceremonial backgrounds where they may be getting frustrated with like the tangible results of such workings, and then they're like, oh, well, these this folk magic, this is where it's at, and then they kind of get wrapped up into that, and then there's some ceremonial types that just kind of look down on folk magic and practical magic altogether. So either both takes are misinformed and the truth is somewhere in the middle, because Bruhetia is actually pulling from vast cosmologies, vast cosmologies that many Brujas, because of the scrutiny of the Catholic Church, they may not know the true origins of like some of the things that they do. It was just kind of handed down to them, and you will hear folk tales and stuff and like little jingles, like little rhymes and stuff that are passed down to family members, but they're coming from bigger places and those are most notably Catholic cosmology and even more most notably the meso American cosmologies, depending on where you're coming from, where the Brewhetia tradition is located, So in my case, it would be indigenous Maya cosmologies that influence those things. So part of my mission is actually kind of arguing for the sake of saying that you know, Mayan magic in particular, but meso American magic as a whole has more in common with like Cornelius Agrippa than it does kind of like I don't know, like the craft or something. You know, it's much more. It's extracting from higher levels. And most certainly the pre Columbian versions of these things were very like high level you would describe them more ceremonial magic than anything else, because they were happening in big, massive stone plazas, in city squares with tens of thousands of people. So it's like, that's not a jar spell, you know, I'm saying, that's not a simple candlespell. That's an entire theatrical production of ritual with people having key roles, embodying certain things with astronomical timing, with precise astronomical timing, with actual systems of mathematics that rival our own today. Uh, that takes systems. That's not this kind of like loosey, goosey, hippie dippy shamanic veneer with with dreadlocks and a you know, a bag of weed.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's.
Speaker 3: Much more sophisticated, and there's a time and place for those more like loosey goosey rituals. But like the stereotype really holds the perception back, it really holds the reality back. Even in modern day keeping the tradition of daykeeping. That's fine and watermelive. Things can be very very ceremonial. Uh, there's rituals that take up like several hours.
Speaker 4: So oh yeah, even when I did a basic ritual at my house, if I can, you know, consider like the beds and setting all up. I mean, you co're taking you a fuck an hour and a half anyway with the meditations and everything, you know, And that's just you know, it's just doing like the LB r P and the hexagram, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so I grew up doing U. I grew up in this my you know. At one point, like I was too young to do it. My you know, parents kind of kept it away from me. But what really prompted it was someone came after my family. So then it was like kind of witchcraft had to be so commonplace to combat this that I got wind of it started doing magic from a young age. Now where I grew up. I was born in Washington, d C. My mother was born in Watemala and then moved here. But the thing is Washington, d C. Is very very especially in minority communities, It's a very magical place. Uh, it's really like the hot bed for magic between New York and Miami, Florida, specifically for like Hispanic and Afro Cuban communities. Now a lot of discip Okay, yeah, no, it's that's a hot bed, especially for Afro Cubans and so Afro Cuban traditions, and like Santa Ria and Ifa, they are not like Indigenous American. They have ties to it though, because like that's just the way history worked in the last five hundred years. But let's here's some on the ground knowledge. Essentially we have Botanica's and these more minority lies.
Speaker 2: That's you know, that's what I was going to bring up before that.
Speaker 4: Why another reason why I feel like, I guess like the Latin Latinos or of the Latin whatever, they seem me a little bit more open because like in certain areas on Long Island, like I used to when I lived in Long Island, I was just you know, practice heavily as a ceremonial magician. If I was to go into certain areas that was more of of of that type of people, all of a sudden, I'd find botanicals. I'm like, oh, now I can go find my herbs and some candles because they seemed a little bit more open to that stuff. But like, oh, we'll throw a couple of Christian Catholic statues in there and it looks okay, you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, but like to me, it's just like they seemed a little bit more open to like all the RB and the candles to this and then all these little saints you'll pray you do to ask that.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, yeah, it's very I don't want to say it's so, I guess in some ways it's a bit more apologetic, but like there is an inherent apologies apologeticism for lack of better words, to all of the syncretized practices. Really, syncretism, period is a way to just survive while trying to keep a hold of your indigenous traditions, whether they be indigenous American or indigenous African and or even indigenous European too, using a folk stand to cover up some kind of European spirit that made its way over here. But syncretism is that the logistics behind it that I kind of want to teach everybody whenever I talk about this, of like why Santidia is relevant to at least the discussion of Diaspiric Maya people in the Americas and Diaspec Maya uh practitioners is because we would have to go to these botanicas for tools and ingredients and stuff. But the people that owned the shops were typically like Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans there were you know, have the Afro Cuban tradition. So the lingua franca of these botanicas was Santteria. It was not like it was I was the lingua franca and you would have things like something mark a Potanica. You can find all kinds of eclectics, syncretics stuff from Latin America. But seven and I this is not a overestimation. Around seventy percent if not more, of the clientele that would come into these were people of Mexican and Central American descent, so i e. People of indigenous American descent, primarily that of meso America. So that's why we we have kind of like a vernacular when it comes to Santidia. And we got involved in Santhia too because it was so much I mean, it was just so prevalent and it provided kind of like a backbone of kind of practice with other people, and I allow for good cross training. So and when I say cross training, i'd like it's kind of informal. It's very cultural, but like you get together with people at parties and you do magic. That's like kind of the background that I come from, and it's very surprising to me. I think this is more of a commentary and the cultural divide in the United States because I know a lot of Western practitioners and they're some famous, right, and they live near these neighborhoods and they don't go there, but they are very interested in like real magic and getting results. And I'm not trying to chastise them because I understand, especially for my time in growing up in DC, a very multicultural city, but also I was in the military for ten years and a big part of my job boy was hearts and minds and cultural like cross cultural competency and crossing cultures, especially linguistically. It can be a very intimidating thing. I understand. If you don't know much Spanish and you know you're just learning, you're probably going to be saying stuff like a toddler and it might cause some snickers. And that is I've seen it with Spanish I've seen with Hindi, I've seen it with Swahili, So yeah, it can be a kind of a intimidating feeling. But you still have that going on in the United States, and I do think that's a barrier that needs to be broken, because it's not so much that I want to see like Hekata and Fay statues on botanicas, but I do want to see the cross cultural training between magical systems because what a lot of more I guess you could say Western systematized practices have I think folk magic needs and a lot of the high efficacy, like bite down on your mouthpiece, regutting results at all costs from real folk magic practitioners needs to be studied by Western people in a much more like communal fashion and like an organic fashion. And I feel like a lot of people, really there's all kinds of these folk magic communities around the United States, not just in DC, Miami, in New York. But I find that a lot of people are learning their folk magic from just stuff on the Internet. And you know, you got to make do with what you can, but I think you should be kind of trying to find people, especially in the twenty first century, when we're so digital, we need to find people to practice with, even especially if they're different from us, so that we can cross train and have comparative analysis. That comparative analysis is what is going to enhance the occult, and it's going to raise the standard of the occult. I'll address this really quick because we were talking about it beforehand. But like people get so hung up on like Crowley and Manly p Hall and Blovotsky and all these people, and truth be told, I think when we talk about them, we should talk about surpassing them, because there's a lot of people that, like love Crawley today that are better practitioners than him. The standard of the occult needs to be raised, and we're not going to get that by consistently looking to the past and like getting all nostalgic about it and saying how like amazing these people were and nobody's going to top them, and you.
Speaker 4: Know what, you know, I think it's interesting if we were to look at who influenced them, you'd be like, you motherfuckers really didn't do much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean, because really, I forget the name.
Speaker 4: If you look at some of the nastic saints that he was in you know that he lists and that he you know, wasn't impressed by this ship that they put out was much more impressive than anything it is.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean, like overall, uh, a lot of these people came from like privileged backgrounds. And I mean, here's the thing, just because you're right about the occult doesn't necessarily mean that you're a good practicing occultist. And you know, there are some authors that are like really about that life too, And you know, I think it's also kind of a hard thing to gauge as well, because like nobody hears hitting the numbers that like Jay Shetty or Joe Dispensa are. But at the same time, I think if you read between the lines, you all know that they're not really practitioners of their own like whatever the spiritual path may be, right, they wouldn't say a cultist, but it's all on the same purview. But I think, you know, there's just so much more things we can learn from comparing and contrasting with better practice going forward. I think that's what we need to do, the explore some of the esoteric.
Speaker 4: Even think some of the people that, like a lot of people get hung up on their their visional what they spoke about was also so narrow minded, but it was just kind of on one area that like, there's so much more to look at besides what those people hung up on are known for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean most notably so so like maso America. Right, like we were just talking, I believe the next frontier for magic should be everything mayso American because it's an entire world of magic that has yet to be explored. Even South America has been just kind of culturally appropriated. And what I mean by that, it's not just like being rude to the host culture. Cultural appropriation narrows the view of the practice and causes these stereotypes when I say South American magic people are just like, oh, jess ayahuasca because it's like such a powerful thing, but there's so much more beneath the surface. And I experienced this with my own magic too. And the thing is that you don't build ten thousand plus pyramids this is meso America. You don't build ten thousand plus pyramids with your own revolutionary mathematical system that rivals what we have today and conduct rituals with tens of thousands of people in city plazas with precise astronomical precision. By like, that's not a passive thing, and that actually that all those components combine would suggest that it is one of the most powerful occult systems or series of systems in the world. It's just massive, like people don't understand the scale. Part of this is also kind of like just like the the history of popularity. So what I mean by that is that when Cooley and the Occult Revival was coming up, right, what was happening at that time, archaeology was brand new. So the thing is is that archaeology was used to be very unprofessional as a field, but the first place that they went for fascination reasons and because it's easier to get to was Egypt because it's easier to dig in the desert, then it's the jungle. So a lot of the occult revival romanticization of ancient cultures specifically comes from Egyptology. So it causes this fetishization of Egypt and sometimes makes it out to be something that it's not. And why that is inherently unhealthy is because it basically focuses us to look at Egypt from a nineteen twenties like perspective from these occultists when there's a whole bigger world out there. And I'm not trying to knock Egypt, because Egypt is amazed has one of the original writing systems in the world, the original writing systems being Egyptian higher glyphs, Chinese Hansei, Mesopotamian Quneiform, and Maya hieroglyphics. So I'm not knocking Egypt, but simply the over focusing on Egypt has allowed us to make stereotypes that are completely unrealistic about Egypt and Egypt's potential in magic. So yeah, the next hotbed, I like, the next untapped resource is meso America, and I would also argue the actual Maso people of meso American descent are an untapped resource. I'll give you an example right now, the best pound for pound fighters in the world, like the we look at all the men's divisions in the UFC, the majority of them are like a considerable amount of them are going to come from the caucus regions of Central Asia bordering Europe. So like Habibnrmagamanov, uh morob Vallas, really Ilios Koria, these guys really grew up with a native wrestling pategree that makes them some of the best fighters in the world. The thing is is that they're really only starting in the last few years to kind of come up on the scene. Why is that they just never really had the platform, Like they were too busy fighting across the ocean and these like very like nomad circuits because they couldn't get to an American audience and many of them have language barriers. They're not as marketable as like other as other fighters that like have paink care and have slick striking styles. But they were probably the best fighters in the world for a while by talent alone. And that's what we're dealing with the people of meso America. I'm talking about the people right here in the diasporas too. They are within the US borders. These people have like if if magic was a sport. They have natural magical athleticism that is off the charts. They're kind of like Kenyans with like running long distances or something. It's just like it's in their DNA, so it is no, it really is intuitive abilities, somaturgic abilities. Well, you know, it's just really naturally good.
Speaker 4: At you know what's interesting and uh I can't even remember where we were going with this, but me, like somebody used to be able to show a while ago with talking about, you know, even the difference in like melatonin in the pineal gland and technically if you were to probably you know, have more brown people, that would actually be a little bit more prime for your pineal gland. Actually, melotonin in the peal gland have like a you know, a connection and I.
Speaker 3: Don't know it's me Yeah, melotona or melanin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, the melanins are yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, melons tanning TANGI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well that the color of the skin actually does reflect like, uh, to actively certain stuff with your paneal gland. Actually, and that's all I'm saying from white and black and that you know, maybe that that would u that would have some sort of proneness to what you're saying, being more apt to magical or being open.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and let me just let me just specify, I'm not like some kind of like uh magical uh like which blood uh supremacist. Here. A lot of the contents that I actually talk about on my subset where I post on social media is that esotericism, the occult and most notably science like dispels the idea of racial supremacy, and like I advocate for a form of a perennial style magic. And it doesn't mean I collect a codge podch but like I have a group here in my locale where we get together and we do rituals when we come from vastly different backgrounds, grimmore traditions, cabalistic traditions, ATR traditions, obviously Meso American, and we can all find a perennial truth and perennial kind of operating system when we do specific rituals. It doesn't mean we're mixing this and that, but it does mean that one of those systems is taking the lead, and we will take liberties where they are necessary in order to expand the ritual. And it works because like all of this esoteric stuff is about the fundamentals of reality, so that means every culture had access to the fundamentals of reality. I'm simply saying that the people themselves have a natural, like spiritual athleticism that would aid them in certain things. And now the thing is is that that's untapped right now, right because I think the prevailing kind of force right now is I think everything's metaphysical, but there does seem to be like this kind of default of magic isn't real in the world, right, And that wasn't the case at one point, but I think this default it kind of keeps people in that like manifesting culture that then that's the highest they're ever going to go. But that is kind of like what's ruling the metaphysical weight divisions if it was a sport, if you will right now. And a lot of that though, is based upon position and life economic position, societal position, not necessarily raw talent.
Speaker 4: No, well, there's a there was a lot of people that I've come across that I've covered that a lot of them just happen to have like either rich parents or had like ended up coming across a patron that ended up allowing them to even be able to do what they did. So, I mean we'll even say that some of these people, Yeah, some of these people that their parents were rich and making them go to like fucking university at fourteen, they may never have done what they did if that shit didn't happen.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's even kind of the case because look, it's still an advantage and a strength. I'm not downplaying that, because if you have the money to pay for the lessons, you're going to be there, like right now, the best grapplers in the world in BJJ, they are typically like like Gordon Ryan. He's basically a rich boy who was like he quit high school and was allowed to train with the best Brazilian jiu jitsu trainer of all time on his parents' dime, and then he became the greatest grappler. He didn't grow up from hard knocks, you know what I'm saying, from the hard, mean streets of Brazil or something. He grew up in New York like upstate, and he was like very privileged. So that is a strength as well. I'm not trying to downplay that.
Speaker 4: It's just something I've even noticed these people that I cover or it's like, you know, I'll be I'll be you know, recording it. It's just like all this person, this person's father died so they came into money, and then this person died and they came into the money that way, and you know, it's like it's just like you seem to have the best of luck to be able to just like not worry about money and just go and learn and be a wizard, like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Damn yeah, And I mean like there's a lot of that was very popish, you know. But oh I was talking about other people too.
Speaker 4: I think, like Robert somebody else that I covered was just like damn, like everybody died around you.
Speaker 2: And I might have been Tayko Prah, I can't remember.
Speaker 3: And I was like, you just.
Speaker 4: Conveniently you became rich and you're able to fuck off and became who you became.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh so, but that's why I do and should we again to my in astrology, like, because I know your audience must be familiar with some kind of astrology. Oh yeah, and I do want to specify some differences because I believe that my astrology can offer a cult of sin esoteric practitioners of all varieties and added dimension to whatever they're doing, you know, even if you're practicing something else. Because look, it's twenty twenty five. We live in a globalized society. You would be kind of foolish to, you know, do one tradition and say I'm going to do this absolutely forever and not look at anything else. I think that's very kind of silly in today's world. But mine astrology offers very distinct advantages. But let's go over what it is. So like, if regular astrology is the study of how the movements and positions of celestial bodies, the sun, moon, planets, and stars, they're beliefs to influence life on Earth, we can say that that its core astrology views the cosmosis, a living system where human beings, nature, and the numinous are all interconnected. Right, So we're looking at the stars, look at celestial x a lot of external stuff. Whereas mayan astrology may be better labeled something like mayan geostrology, mayan taluric astrology I've heard as a described or human centric astrology, human centric strology, I guess you could say. And it's the study in the practice of sacred timing of terrestrial and human centric correspondences. This is most notably human gestation itself, because the sacred calendar is two hundred six days roughly human just like nine months, right, So these are believed to components like this are believed to influence life on Earth. So thus mayan astrology slash geostrology uses mythological snapshots in time to align to human life with cosmic rhythm rather than the positions of stars. Now there was that as well. It's a bit more unknown and obscure, but there is evidence that they had implemented their own kind of planetary model of astrology, and they did have their own zodiac as far as constellations, because sometimes you'll hear this the soul Keen calendar and the day science or the Nahwales described as the zodiac, but really the constellations. The Maya had their own constellations that they didn't completely match the Western ones. So for example, Orian was not a hunter, it was a man with a turtle shell. So you can't just easily kind of like convert the astrologies, but you can use them in conjunction. I don't want to say in conjunction, but you could swap systems if one system isn't favoring you at a specific time, because like right now, the moon is waning right and though all magic kind of filters through the moon, if you knew Mayan astrological timing for magic, then you could take advantage of one of the day signs on a specific day of the week and kind of jump system jump ship to that system. If you need a result or you need some kind of favor going forward. And if it's like because we have seven days of the week, right, there's kind of like twenty days of a Mayan month, so to speak, and all of those twenty day signs are as different as like the planetary corresponses of the days. So I like to say it like Western reads your map of the sky at birth, Mayan reads your personal mythology from conception to birth, and mythology would correspond to meso American mythology, most notably Maya mythology. There's many maso American civilizations, not just the Maya, not just the Aztec. There was plenty. There's the Zappa tech, there was the Porta Feca, there was the Misteko, there was the Toll Techs. There's all kinds. So but a lot of them shared significant components of certain mythology tales. And I'll just say like that emphasis Western, even Vedic is a bit more celestial focus, Mayan is a bit more terrestrial focus. But both interpret cycles and alignments as symbolic patterns that can reveal insights into your personality, into your quote unquote destiny, timing, and of collective shifts. That's what I do on my sub stack bi weekly because there's a certain cycle that repeats roughly every two weeks and it predicts societal events and societal changes, societal psychological phenomena. But both or all these systems of astrology, despite how they're going about it, they provide guides to meaning via cosmic rhythms for self understanding, decision making, and spiritual growth.
Speaker 4: I never knew that about the minds that they do it from conception to birth, So what are they when the baby's born, where they just go back nine months?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are ways to track that, and there's different levels. There's different layers of my in astrology. So like I offer astrological chart readings through my website miyan Mystery school dot com. If you guys are interested. I book out pretty quickly though, because like it's a pretty arduous task doing someone's chart. There's a couple of different ways to do your chart. Actually most people don't know that. But the way that I prioritize it, I did just go by the birth date, and the birth dates if you're born at nights or in the morning, does affect things. But from there there's so many different components that you can go really deep into someone's chart, spiritual kind of destiny and psychology.
Speaker 1: Sorry I was muted.
Speaker 4: Uh I did have somebody mentioned before. I mean you kind of it's too far back to go into. And they asked the question about I think like numbers in the calendar something like that kind of went into the calendar.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, well this is interesting. So we use a base ten counting system in the modern day, right, one, two through four to ten and then to one hundred thousand. It's easier to track numbers that way, right, So the Maya used a base twenty counting system and they think they got that from counting fingers and toes. And what that allowed them to do was kind of base their whole cosmology off of variations of twenty. This is why numerology is into universal but it all like various kinds of numerology can work. So maso American numerology is very different than Western. My favorite example is the number thirteen. The number thirteen is the most holy of numbers quote unquote wholy of numbers in maso America because they were said to be like thirteen levels of the sky, i e. The heavens but that is not so like when I've seen some like tarot decks try to approach thirteen and ascribe it to the death card, but trying to do it with maso American stuff, and I think that's just a really bad correspondence more or less because thirteen just has completely different connotations in maso America than it does the Western canon. You know, there's like Fridays that thirteen it's the death card, right Like, there's a lot of like negative associations. And while there's a lot of extreme associations with the number thirteen, they are they're most certainly not like death, you know, they are just a different kind and we have different correspondences for the concept of death in meso America. But that base twenty counting system is very important because it tells us a lot about their mathematics. That they were able to literally calculate millions of years into the past. That's an evidence as part of the Dressen codecs, and you don't have to have some kind of alien technology to count million quite literally millions of years into the past. They were able to do this with very primitive technologies. But it was arduous work and honestly this is even if you ask an anthropologist, they may say this in a YouTube video or over a couple of drinks, but they do believe that the Maya and maso America was in touch with something else. But they don't believe it was anything like aliens. It must have been something more along the lines of like their first reaction is to say psychedelics, but the thing is something to put them in an altered state that allows them to perceive various kind of like echelons of calculation, and then that's how they were able to do it. And plus just good old fashioned hard work like like kind of like stick and string horizon based astronomy is how they did a lot of these things. And it's hard for us to wrap our heads around that. Like a lot of people on the mind day look at this stuff and they're like, man, how could they do that? It's so advanced. It must have been aliens. But the thing is is that primitive peoples didn't have Instagram to distract them. People didn't have TikTok and you know what's going on with the Kardashians to distract them. They were really much more invested into their natural environments. So you know they were able to do these things. But the base twenty counting system is also relevant to like a lot of people. Here's a bad stereotype about anything mayant for some reason. And look, if you've got a real interest in Egypt and Greece, I don't knock you, like go ahead, like but you're say your state side, Like you're in America, right, you're living in the United States, Canada, whatever, you have a real interest in those things across the way, more power to you. But the thing is is that meso America is like factually just more relevant to practitioners and decided the hemisphere for two reasons. First of all, there's Maso Americans in the continents of the United States, and that's something that like a lot of people don't care to realize. That's why a lot of these immigration problems. There are actually people that are here legally by documents that like predates the nineteen hundreds because they were always here. They're like maso Americans have been in the borders of Arizona, New Mexico since before they were states, before they were belonging to the United States. So when there is this kind of push to push these migrants they're not even migrants, they're just like natives out It is based upon race science, it is based upon discrimination. It's not based upon man. These people moved from Mexico when New Mexico was a state. No, they were always there like that goes into Colorado and Oklahoma. I mean even here where I live as far as up in Ohio by Lake Erie. The base counting, the base twenty counting system was something that the Adeena people had. They had the same basic cosmology structure as pre classic Maya and the Olmec, which was based upon underworld, middle world, upper world cosmology, specifically focusing on the Great Rift of the Milky Way, and they had mound structures that would align to that. And that's a very big part of specifically pre classic maso American belief systems is using the Milky Way as like a magical component. So maso America is very relevant to quite literally the land that people practice on. But they're practicing with systems that aren't like naturally conducive. And I don't want to say that you can't make them work. You can, because at some point you're going to be cracking into the more universal rennial barrier. Right, you start saying both's name enough times even at like any place in the world, and you will kind of like knock on the door. But Maso America had its own directional system, had its own elements, system, had its own mythology that is much more relevant to the actual land and the soil and the crops of here. So it's a very untapped resource of power that people are ignoring really just because of a lack of information.
Speaker 2: One thing I didn't want to ask you earlier.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit off kind of like what you're saying now, a little bit off topic.
Speaker 2: But you know, there's been.
Speaker 4: Times where I've seen I can't remember who it was, I've seen it done multiple times, right, I think it's I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's like the Mike Max medicine will where I've seen that like reused by occultists, I think even on books. And you know that this is my opinion. I even think that maybe some secret societies, I think it was Freemason for mea freemasonry. It could be wrong, where it's just some of the things that it seems like that they use almost could be maybe influenced by the Native Americans. Do you think that have you ever seen that kind of like with the I guess the Mayans, or like maybe like some of their occult symbolism you see kind of being reused by other orders or other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. There's actually a famous Mason named I forget his first name, Lean was his He was an early archaeologist. As I said, archaeologist. Archaeology was very unprofessional in its early days. But and I have a kind of sympathy for this guy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: It was when they was one of the first expeditions to Chichinita and excavations of Chichinita. He was a French Freemason. So there's like a famous book of French Freemasonry called like Esoteric Freemasonry. It's a really good book. I think Luellin published it. But uh, he was very French Masonic and respects to them because they're actually pretty practical. But he was excavating chich Itza and he had a dream where he was visited by an ancient Maya queen and her son, and the son's name was Prince Chuck Mule. And the dream. The thing was is that in the dream there was a lot of Atlantis talk, which was clearly influenced from his Masonic you know training. Now he would wake up and go about the expedition. They would uncover this artifact of like this man in like a strange contorted position, but with an offering bowl in the middle. You may have even seen. It's a very common trope within maso American architecture. And they call it a chalk moule. But this came from Le bon Jean naming it a chalk moule. It's not a real Maya name, but it's influenced by Freemasonry. So he took a lot of elements from that and like entered it into his free Masonic lodge. Then you have a lot of just general Masons that kind of like took bits and pieces of maso America and put it into Masonic styled stuff. And you would have that back and forth with jose Er Guayas kind of did this too with his system. And jose guay Is is pretty notorious with a lot of Maya people because he very clearly made up his own kind of like Mayan calendar, and he wrote a book called The Mayan Factor, and he did not explicitly explicitly say this is not indigenous Maya. So for for decades people I mean still people believe that it's like legitimately Maya, but it's not. It's kind of like a thoth taro, but not as not as influential because he he ends up putting a lot I Chang, a lot of Taoism, yin Yang stuff into there, and it just doesn't I will say that I don't think the system works because it's so out of sync from the regular Sulkian calendar and it's trying to just square too many circles no pun intended, because of like you know, Mason stuff. But I will say that I have a little bit of uh sympathy for Aguayas because this was, you know, during the nineteen sixties seventies where he got his start. Archaeology, especially maso archaeology was so new at the time, and he, I mean, he was like in a way like earnestly searching. It's just he kind of like let himself go with certain theories. You would have a lot of my elders kind of call him out. But at the same time as my elders were culturally appropriating themselves that like they specifically, there were certain elements that they would kind of sell out on more or less. So there hasn't been a lot, right that has been done with representing the maso American people and pantheons.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess that's what you're trying to do.
Speaker 3: That is what I'm trying to do. But it's like, I think the efforts, the general effort has gotten better because we have cameras, we have social to where people feel a bit more lodged of sharing, but there's still a lot of cultural appropriation in the way, even with a lot of famous names, and that's just the way it is, like they don't want to talk about it, but just is and there's these are people that have like numbers, big followings and stuff, but it's not it's not really accurate. Some of it is, but not all of it. And then it's like a big cultural appropriation piece is uh, it makes us way through what's called kurandurandrismo brehetia a lot of myand mystery stuff. It brushes shoulders a lot. But during twenty twelve especially, but before then, kind of like more tourists would come to the Yucatan Peninsula, do these kind of retreats with some kind of my elders called demascals. Was just like a sweat lodge, but they were import Vedic chakras. Now, the problem here is that, first of all, it's not just cultural appropriation of two cultures of like Veda cultures and maso American cultures, and like incorporating chakras into rituals that are calling Maya gods and various saints and stuff like that, it just becomes a mess. Besides just becoming a mess, meso America has two distinct systems of energy bodies, Like we have one system that's thirteen energy bodies, another that's twenty, and these are exclusively meso American, like authentically. So it's like, why are we culturally appropriate? Why are we using the seven chakra American chakra system. It's because people with money know what it is and they'll get all into it and then they'll bring their yoga mats and stuff. So yeah, there's a lot of cleanup that needs to happen, because again, the worst, the worst thing that happens with this is that covers up real Mayan magic. I am happy to see more Mayan astrology get pushed forward because it is the most well preserved out of all the Mayas, of all the Maya magic systems, because the day Keeper Association has kept it alive and they're very strong Gooing and in Guatemala. But there's many more systems to maso America. There's you know, and I could chalk them up several ways. Academia chalks them up into five. As a practitioner, I chalk them up to like ten. But they don't necessarily have to follow that format. It's just that's kind of my articulation as a practitioner, but also as a researcher and a historian. That's why it's like I so I've earned the title I guess you could say as a brujo. But the thing is, I prefer the term occultist because there's an added stewardship with that term, Like I do research this stuff, but I do practice it as well, and that balance is something that I think the community as a whole need. So there's many more systems that should be kind of like on the rise. Like Belize has done a great job maintaining the more deific system of magic. There are certain traditions I would I would argue my family has had a better run at maintaining the cosmological structure system, meaning that there's like places you can journey to so in a shamanic way, and then there's shamanic like straight up shamanic models to go off of. But there's more than simply the time magic. Just the time magic is most well preserved. And you can actually find good books on my astrology, like I recommend Bruce Schofields How to Practice my Astrology, Kenneth Johnson's My An Astrology Book. These are amazing books. But as far as like a Mayan magic book, I can't really recommend one right now, because there's there are some that are out there. They don't explicitly say they're magic, but they have some magic in them or you can take magic cues from them, but a lot of them have they're riddled with a lot of kind of like culturally appropriated in accuracies. And that was to like twenty twelve, like let's put this stuff in there so it sells well.
Speaker 4: Was there anything else like what honestly with mind astrology, I really don't know much about that stuff. So is there anything else that you would like to kind of like touch on or even mentioned it, but that stuff that maybe you try to do differently.
Speaker 3: Or well, I think, well, like why does it matter? You know? Like I think these a lot of these questions can be applied to esotericism and the occult in general. But I will argue that there is an added necessity for the indigenous peoples of the Americas and their magic to be brought to the forefront. If we look at fourteen ninety two, the planet was basically cut in half, and then after fourteen ninety two, we kind of had the two hemispheres of the earthly brain geographically speaking, kind of connecting, and these two vastly different cosmologies or various cosmologies, right because we're also Tungking Asia and Africa coming together. I think a lot has to be reconciled between all these cosmologies. But let's just talk basics, like some basic needs that need to be met by the human race. Modern seekers are longing for some kind of ancient truth that organized religion fails to nourish, and they are continuously failing to nourish. As a veteran of the War on Terror, I can tell you right now there's no point in nuking each other for the interests of any of the three major religions over there, Like, are we really going to are people from all kinds of traditions and all kinds of like ethnicities and cultures supposed to like conscribe their kids to be drafted into an army to go fight for a conflict for the return of some kind of messiah that is not representative of them. And it's just not true, Like you know, it's like no religion is worth killing in the name of any god for, and no religion is most certainly it's not not worth nuking the planet for, because that's what we could do. That's what a religious conflict like has been risking doing now for a long time, and it will increase the risk. We need to preserve this planet because I'm not even coming from a hippie dippy point of view with this. I'm coming from like a more an atheistic scientist's point of view with this. We're not getting off this planet. And even if we were to get off this planet, it's not going to be the common person that can afford it. What I get off this planet. We need to preserve this planet. Neil de Grassy Tyson likes to say it's like as a critique to like Elon Musk's like terraforming of Mars for a fraction of the price, you could just clean up the Earth, like you would bankrupt the planet like ten times over to try and ter reform Mars. We need to preserve this place, like this place is actually hospitable to us, and not even the whole planet's a hospitable to us, like the vast majority of the universe. Brian Cox is another great astrophysicist. He asked a question like what was that.
Speaker 2: I've heard that name before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a famous astrophysicist from Britain, And he was asked like, what is the worst place in the universe for humans? And he was like everywhere, Like because even the planet, if you go a little bit above Everest, you can't survive there. If you go a little bit deeper in the water, you can't survive there. There's like really only thin strips of the planet that are actually hospitable to us. And we need to start not just maintain, We're going to need to start rebuilding this so that we have more longevity period. From a purely like materialistic standpoint, like it just makes sense. So there's plenty of obstacles in the way of like environmental improvement and like the ending of warfare. Right, I'm not delusional. We're always going to have wars and conflicts, but we don't need one for religious conflict, like it is the least necessary conflict that we need. And rising fundamentalism and extremism threatened like social equality threatens the earth, threatens global peace. And a lot of this fundamentalism is motivated by religious narratives or racial narratives that are they like to say they're based in religion something like that. And most notably why my in astrology is important, to why esotericism and authentic spirituality is important, is that we are humanity. We're at a very critical crossroads right now. I don't think that's an understatement, and I don't even as a historian, especially like even this week with what has been released. You know, there have been like very outspoken, like levels of corruption through human history, like even in US history, like Grant's presidency. But what makes this kind of corruption unprecedented is that there's just no fucking excuse for it. Part of my language like, like, there's no excuse for ignorance in the market, like for basic ignorance. You know, I'm saying it's like there should be no racial superiority now because the Human Genome Project and various other projects have like dispelled this. Like Jesse Owens won the Olympics in Berlin prior to World War two, you know, like he beat Hitler. You know, before World War two he beat the Uberminch. You know, like all of this, we're fighting over fiction, you know what I'm saying. It's like I can understand fighting over food. I can understand fighting over it like tangible things, but there's no reason why we need to be fighting for some kind of superiority narrative or some kind of religious narrative which is based upon whether and I'm not saying religion is absolutely faked, but it is largely conjecture and subjective experience, and we do not need to be killing each other over it. And that's where authentic spirituality can come into play, is that we need to fight these kinds of things, especially with the rise of a I'm not anti AI, but the thing is that kind of like with nukes, right, you don't just want them launching every day, like you don't want it untethered, and we're going to have to navigate this new frontier with LLLMS evolving into AI. It's just kind of like a new frontier that is uncertain, am I. Geostrology, if you will, offers a way to align with the natural currents of reality that are going on and flowing with cosmic rhythm more or less into a more fulfilling life, and that means accepting the hard truths as well. Like it doesn't mean everything is going to be peaceful and you're gonna win every single time, but you'll learn how to navigate your losses better. I mean, and that like real esotericism is not it goes beyond manifestation. Manifestation is just all like this positive vibes and delusion. It's not unlike what conventional religion tries to feed people to just keep people on the bus and keep people paying. Real esotericism and aclosism is very uncomfortable, and you're going to come up against a lot uglies of life there, and things like my astrology can help you navigate those things like many other systems.
Speaker 4: Well said, I get that from a practitioner's point of view. For what you're saying for sure. Nice, Uh oh, is there anything else you wanted to mention before? It's almost an hour now, sometimes we only go like an hour and a half. I try to keep it at that. Now, was there anything else you wanted to say? And maybe wrap it up here?
Speaker 3: Now I'll just say that like going forward, I guess I'll tie this a little bit more into the Epstein stuff. You can't spoil anything because but it will be an ongoing series. I really encourage anybody that's interested in the occult to look at up to get into it because every step of the way we're going to have to really address some things to make sure we're getting this as right as possible. We're not going to demystify absolutely everything, but I guarantee you what you think they are doing there is probably elements of truth, but it's not exactly what it is. So for instance, like, okay, so let's do this, what was Epstein doing on the island with these children? Right that he was trafficking a lot of people want to say it's like it's satan, right, And I'll tell you this much that it's not that simple. But what you could describe it as in like public vernacular words would probably be described as satanic behavior, but it is not satanism as in like not even in like the ai theistic argument, Like it's most certainly not atheistic satanism. Atheistic satanism in this discussion is absolutely like in negative numbers, it's like completely irrelevant. But it's not even theistic satanism. So it's like it is much more multi layered than that. It's much more complex than that. But what we will have to dispel is kind of some preconceived notions about what Satanism is in order to get on the same page. And I'm so surprised at like how many people just aren't aware of the history of like where the majority of that lore, where the majority of the sensationalism comes from, where the majority of like Christian mythos actually comes from, is not. And their ideas of saying don't come from the Bible, they don't come from the Torah. They come from pop culture references, to to be quite honest, or like older pop culture, like middle age pop culture, and is what we would call culture. And these things need to be dispelled because it's going to give us a better look into how powerful their magic was. I'll say this much more to like, what they were putting together on that island was highly professional. What they were putting together was certainly eclectic, but it was all well informed. And I do want to roughle on any feathers, but like what they were putting together based upon the evidence is at a higher level of sophistication than what we see in even good examples of eclectic witchcraft. It's higher level than what we have seen like Thelemic organizations put together in their rituals, and is higher level than what the Golden Dawn put together and their rituals say it a lot. It is and there are some grand implications here, one of which is that these are the most rich and powerful people and actually scientifically informed. They're not just superstitious. A fun fact about Epstein and the island. He hosted many scientific conferences there, the cutting edge science to bleed into like quantum physics, like to really push the envelope. And he was very good friends with Stephen Hawking, had him on the island, gave him a private submarine tour because he had never been in the water before. So these guys weren't superstitious and just falling into the kind of the passion play of magic. They really believed in something real and tangible. So what's the implication of that? Though for the normal person like this, this stuff works like it if they are willing to believe it, right, if they are willing to invest that kind of infrastructure, money and risk the kind of risk it takes to do this shadowy stuff. It works enough to like try doing. And it doesn't mean like doing the nefarious stuff. It means it's worth trying to explore. It's worth trying to explore systems of magic that work, that have efficacy. There's a lot of grand implications here, and I will say that In twenty nineteen was the first footage released by a gentleman named rush D Shackleford an alias. But this individual purchased a drone hit it to the Virgin Islands to drone footage of the whole island surface. But there was another independent media source called O'Keefe Media Group that had released footage and photos from inside the temple. What's inside the temple? And I'll be going over like the generalities the construction of the temple and the other symbology on the island. But there is a single singular image icon inside the temple, of which the implications are are massive because and I think the reason why one reason, well, I can't even from a Western perspective, I can't believe nobody has really talked about this. But I believe the take that I'm going to present is very exclusive because I am a practitioner of the indigenous peoples of the Americas, most notably the Maya. Because there are some things that can only be articulated from historical events that have transpired in meso America, and it ties various events and organizations together in a symbolic fashion of how we as a cultist talk through symbols, the implications of which I believe are Earth's shaking.
Speaker 4: So I even think, like these family crests and ship you know, stuff like that, they're saying a lot in those symbols.
Speaker 3: People understand family crests, dynasty crests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, stuff like that a lot.
Speaker 3: It says a lot. Now, specifically, if you know the historical context and where certain events are happening, the implications rise and magnitude.
Speaker 2: Ye what you mean by that?
Speaker 4: That's awesome, man, I am really looking forward to doing that and maybe, like I said, maybe after you put out a few episodes, you can come audit like drop some stuff to promote, you know, what you're doing over the interesting.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I believe it's very important work. I think it's I think it's important work, not just for the sake of some kind of disclosure. I think it really has the potential to set the record straight on a lot of occult practices because we have to dispel certain perceptions of things in order to get the information right. And a lot of even practitioners don't know some of these basic things of the history. They just kind of blanket over certain things. Like they do know that, like there's more to life than just Jesus and Satan, but they're about one or two layers deep, and we're gonna have to unfold some layers in order to get to the meat of this one.
Speaker 2: No, No, I get that too.
Speaker 4: Like even as a you know, as an occult is you know, when I first thought in my show, you know, there was a lot of things I would have liked to got into it, maybe even covered at first, but and like I would have had to like do so much backstory to even like get people to even see where you're coming from because of how I guess certain things have been widely misconceived, you know, by the public. So yeah, yeah, hear what you're saying with that stuff. Yeah, well, thank you very much, man. I mean that was interesting.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 4: Again, like I don't know anything about that stuff, so Mayan and all that stuff I do know, And like I was saying to you prior, a lot of occultists seem to be very interested in going down there for some reason or have got.
Speaker 3: Interested, and I think for good reason. And let me again say this, like brought up that stats. There's about one hundred and twenty to one hundred and forty pyramids in Egypt, and we're not going to find anything more than that. Even if there's something underneath Giza, it's still not going to be anything substantial to like what we'll find in maso America, just because there's literally a lost city discovered every at least six months in meso America, like a brand new city with many pyramids. There are as of ten years ago, even before LDAR became more commonplace, there was around ten thousand pyramids within meso America. That's a lot more than Egypt, Greece, Rome, and Pagan Europe combined and the Near East as far as like monolithic magical temples. There's a lot of power there to be had, there's a lot of energy to be directed from there, and it's native to us, and it has to be the next frontier of magic. And part of that comes from every magical system needs to be approached with respect and like the right kind of cultural context, because it's like if you approach your firearm without the appropriate cultural or without the appropriate the appropriate like customs and courtesies, you're not going to have a good shot. And that's the same kind of way I see a lot of occult things and mechanisms. So it is the next frontier, and things like the astrology are most certainly of the most importance because timing. Look at how importance timing and geography is to any kind of a cultism that you go through. That's something that's the astrology and geostrology. It blends both kind of like time based calculations and magical timing with magical geography.
Speaker 2: As soon as you get into planetary magic, you be paying attention to that ship.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know there's a there is a school specifically of or a system of Mayann planetary magic too, which I'm uncovering because from everything we're digging up in our tracing back in our family, like that's where my family may have come from, is the planetary tradition. So we have different planetary names for the seven traditional planets, and their features are what they're what they kind of translate to being called. So there's a lot to go through, there's a lot to uncover, and I do think that it's the next great contributor to esotericism as a whole going forward.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you, Uh yeah, you want to plug your stuff again, Actually let people know what they can.
Speaker 3: You can find me on substack mystery Codex with Solomon Pacall or go to Solomon Pacall dot com. That is the subsequ will take you straight there. Epstein is for paid subscribers only due to the sensitive nature. You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and sub stack. Those are going to be my platforms Solomon Pacaul on all of those.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, sir, and uh yeah again, like I said, if you don't mind, maybe in the future you come back and talk a little bit more about that Epstein stuff.
Speaker 2: Everybody in the chat, thank you. That's what's up.
Speaker 4: I appreciate everybody there, and I appreciate all the comments, and uh yeah, until the next one.
Speaker 2: Everybody be well.
Speaker 1: Later, close your eyes, look into the darkness, find the blazing star, focus on and it become the eclipse. Don't fear that the show will be dead in death, very show.
Speaker 4: Baby girl.
Speaker 1: I don