Speaker 1: Time for law and disorder.
Speaker 2: I demand a lawyer with attorney Jeff Kaufman on one O one one w j R R.
Speaker 1: We are Orlando's rock station. It's the Lynching Taco Show. Well, here they come. I'm just following you up on Facebook live, live on the air, Taco and Jeff comes strolling in.
Speaker 2: Kaufman. Did you hear me out there yelling in the hall going hey Kaufman, more on in a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have your.
Speaker 2: How was that when pat I even did the bathroom call where I went to the bathroom and the Hello, I felt awkward and I said, Caufman, are you in here? We're down to forty seconds?
Speaker 1: All right, You're good. You don't need headphones.
Speaker 2: You can hear us.
Speaker 1: You're there. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: So that was the weekend, dude week It was good man.
Speaker 3: I did a I spon helped sponsor Dancing for Diabetes, which is a great thing. Donna and doctor Phillips swear it's a it's a the group they do, young people dancing, working hard, you know, just trying to live normal lives.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Yeah, it was really cool.
Speaker 2: Jeff does a lot of stuff in the community, and if you think about it. This is kind of doing stuff for the community because you come in here each Monday and answer legal question.
Speaker 1: He's a partner in Kaufman and lynd is a personal injury law firm, but he entertains, you know, general legal questions as well, and we definitely appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to help out the listeners here.
Speaker 2: Very easy to get in touch with Jeff if you have a question, Jeff at when you need US dot Com is his direct email again, Jeff at when you need US dot Com Pound five four to six on your cell or four zero seven five hundred Jeff.
Speaker 1: So, if you're someone you know it's been injured and you think you might need legal assistance, it's a good sounding board.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the weekend, this first question, Jeff has to do with something that happened over the weekend. Sure, the Tyson fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, well, hold on, hold on, don't I don't know if it's if it's technically a fight.
Speaker 1: The wanting to sue Netflix.
Speaker 2: No, but it's somebody it's something else. But did you watch that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I knew, I knew about the contract beforehand. I've never seen an event you can't really call it a boxing match. You can't even call it a fight because the contract says that one person gets paid more the longer the fight goes on.
Speaker 1: So starty being rid.
Speaker 3: That's like the super Bowl being said, Hey, listen, if you score too much in the first three quarters, you get paid half of what you get paid even if you win. And that's what it was about. The fact was is that Tyson got his full purse if it lasted more rounds. And could you imagine that?
Speaker 1: How what are you? I'm supposed to slow down? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then there were things in there that controlled the way you hit people, like uppercuts and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And the size of the gloves. They had, length of the rounds out well, the length of the rounds and stuff like that. That's just controlling the situation. But telling a fighter he can't win in the first round, you're gonna make less money.
Speaker 1: I would this.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's basically fixed. If you think about it, you're gonna think of all the fights that go. You got to take a dive in the third. You gotta speam wheel.
Speaker 2: Did you hear what Pat saying? He wish he would have seen all this? We all nobody could watch.
Speaker 1: A lot of us just saw the spinning wheel.
Speaker 2: Streaming's tough, brutal, dude, and they have to they have to air the Netflix has to air the Christmas Day games.
Speaker 1: They've spent billions of dollars to get the rights to air the Christmas Day games. And they better get their streaming act together. That's what they do.
Speaker 3: Well, what they this is what happens a lot of times. It's like a phone line kind of the exact same time. You can get flooded and be down, and they probably they go, we're gonna do good, but we don't know we're gonna do this good. And I think, you know, hopefully they have a month to figure it out, and you know, a lot lot goes into that. So it's stupid to think that that fight wouldn't get more than they thought it would.
Speaker 1: I mean, they should have known.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, if we have eighty million downloads at the same time, it's gonna They know their speeds, they know across this, they know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happens with our phone line when we give away big tickets. Okay, so here's the question on it. Mister Coffin invited some buddies over to watch Tyson fight them a new eighty five inch four K TV. One of my friends made a large bet that Tyson would knock out Paul in five rounds. When Tyson didn't, my friend threw a beer bottle that my TV shattered the screen. I paid seven thousand for it. What can I do? Boom?
Speaker 3: This has nothing to do with this. This guy broke something in your house. It's like anything else, you know. He basically it's like him hitting you with this car kind of. He's got to ask the guy for the money, and then the guy's gonna say no, and then he's gonna have to stool. All right, that's why it's gonna work. I mean, And you know it's more than five thousand dollars, so I mean.
Speaker 2: And in the meantime, just go to go to wall martin get one of those TVs where you can get a forty or fifty inch for like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: You know that're watching a fifty inch after having an eighty three inches that you come on, you can't go back, Come on, go big and go home. He doesn't have to go.
Speaker 3: First off, he's got was a k Yeah, okay, no, no, no, no, it cost eight thousands. Well, I was just investment. We bought a lot of We bought a lot of stuff for teachers affected by the hurricane a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: And I remember going in and.
Speaker 3: Seeing like an eighty five inch television for like seven eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: And the fact is it's not eight K. But you know four K is enough. No, he's talking about eight thousand dollars eight K. I was just saying, no, no, I'm talking about the type of television. I know the difference.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 3: I mean you're talking about super You could see leaves and stuff like that perfectly. But I mean temporarily he could get himself about eight hundred bucks to gather and take care of. But I know the difference. Spinning Wheel would have looked great in eight K. I can't spending Wheel looks the saying the same in four k.
Speaker 2: R AK And you see he had his head down with but it sucks good.
Speaker 3: I mean I feel bad for it. I mean, nobody, God, you have some The question is this, So, did you always know this guy was a jerk off?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know the friends I have, I know the friends that I finally wind up cutting off. I mean they were jerk offs all the whole time, but they just finally did something across that cross the line. Now, your friend, he's not going to give you the money. He's not going to buy you an eight thousand dollars television because you're his rich friend. If you haven't figured it out, your homeowner's insurance cover anything like that intentional, I don't think so well he did.
Speaker 1: The homeowner didn't do it intentionally.
Speaker 3: A friend of his committed a crime.
Speaker 2: Basically, then you have to pay your I mean you can, you can, you could test it out.
Speaker 1: I mean that. I mean you meet your deductible on a TV at that brights.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's your deductible two to five thousand dollars? And then they raise your rates forever. Now that now the cost of homeowners insurance. I mean, I wouldn't I wouldn't file anything in my policy. No, no, and they they've jacked my policy up to I.
Speaker 2: Think I have drywall issues from their storms, and I'm like, I'm not gonna do anything.
Speaker 1: I'm actually seriously considering moving to a homeless camp.
Speaker 3: I would not condominiums, are it condomnion is not a bad idea, even though you pay the HOA. But the fact is this is that homeowners insurances a lot of times maybe close to if not.
Speaker 1: More, unless it's one of the condos it's been assessed to come up to the new standards that go into effect at the first of the year, and you're assessed to an additional fee on top of everything else.
Speaker 3: What kind of a sold do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like hurricane issues because of Surfside down in South Florida, all these condos now have to meet new regulations and if they're not there, they've got to get them there. And how do you think they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Paraside Side was a different example. They knew for that are part of eight years that they had structural damage.
Speaker 2: They're they're doing it to all the different condos because okay, wait, let's get onto another one. Our neighbors have obnoxiously bright blood lights that shine all night up in our bedroom window on the second floor. We looked up code enforcement. It seems to only apply to businesses. Do we have a way to make a complaint? We ask them if they can turn them off, and they won't.
Speaker 3: Well, if you have a homeowner's association. You know, you have different issues with that, So I hope if you don't have a homeowner's association, I mean, there's quite enjoyment issues. They don't have a right to shine lights directly into your windows. I mean a lot of times at that humbug Christmas thing where they light all the lights and everything else will rash you. But if you actually have lights that are burning through your window, I mean you might have an issue. You know, you might be able to file something.
Speaker 2: Don't worry if I don't get you two yours today. If we don't get to them, we will print them up for Jeff. Any advice on how I can get a copy of a police report so I can file it for my insurance claim on my phone that was stolen at a concert. It's being a pain, So advice on how to get a copy of a police I feel a crash.
Speaker 3: Report I got I told you pretty easy, you know, Yeah, that's all line whoever took the report from you, If you got their name, if you got their card, you might be able to harass them. I mean, that's that's probably the best thing you can do. Constly go in there, constantly harass the department, you know, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, you know, something like that. But I have a feeling that's not gonna be a high priority for them. The iPhone theft of two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, there were a lot.
Speaker 1: I mean not two thousand and eight. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm just titling it.
Speaker 2: Yeah what, Pat? We have time for one more?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Speaking of squatters like you were saying, Pat living in an a homos gap, I have squatters in a house that I rent. What can I do to get them out?
Speaker 1: In fction?
Speaker 3: You got to go through the eviction process. It probably takes a little longer to get them in court and everything else like that.
Speaker 1: To talk tell you his eviction solution for something like that, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if you're going to like it self. Eviction very rarely works. Look for the internet can actually go to jail. If you do something this, you will have the desired end effect.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you have people in your property squatting, you just call the pest company and say, hey, I need to have my house tented.
Speaker 1: I have pests termites.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: They are pests. No, you don't understand. They can't.
Speaker 3: Uh, these guys won't do anything if people are in the house, how would they know? How do they know when they're touching the house or somebody in the damn house? They they kill these people, You can't even they know better.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna go, Hey, we'll kill somebody. So you can get your squad familiar with Bob World Order at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the problem is there's somebody listening who's gonna go you know what.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a good idea. Rodents are taken care of. Coffee man, your listeners believe you.
Speaker 3: You have like minions the like Bob Bett's running around.
Speaker 1: By the way, keep the self addressed stamp envelopes coming. We're churning those Bob World Order stickers out. It's it is.
Speaker 2: Beyond grass cakes. It's beyond grassroots at this point. Yeah, just send us yourself a self address. I got elected president. They realize how scary this is. Hey, the world we live in, do you realize it's morphed from just BWO stickers into now b w O koozies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have them out of events. Coffin. I'll get you a couple Oh yeah, take them. It always starts with the stickers, starts with a koozy.
Speaker 2: You know, he's running the world, just like when you gave us those cool fans out the out at the party of Mount Dora. Oh yeah, I'll get your coozy inspired Jeff Coffin from Coffin and Lynda. If you need an answer from him and we didn't get here this morning, you can get to him directly, how Taco Jeff at whenuneed us dot com, pound five four six on your cell or four zero seven five hundred Jeff, Jeff, have.
Speaker 1: A tremendous week. I will try Lynchin Taco's commercial free work day rock Clock coming up next, Lynchin Taco, I'm de man.
Speaker 3: Tell Lothy I heard you at