Speaker 1: Hey. Before we get started, be sure to head over to Hamradio two dot com forward slash email Dash sign up to join my email list of over nineteen thousand subscribers, where I like to send emails about upcoming events, upcoming shopping deals, keep you updated with all the stuff going on with my videos. Once that list reaches twenty thousand, I will be doing a giveaway of another HF radio sign up today and thank you for the support. Good afternoon, guys, I show twelve o'clock. Good noontime, I should say, good noontime in Texas in the Central time zone. Hello everyone. Good to see you guys in the chat today and we'll switch over right there. Haven't done one of these in a while. It's been I don't know a few months since I've done a lunchtime live stream, and I tried to do one last week on Wednesday, and about thirty minutes before we were having some really bad wins in North Texas all last week. It finally died down, I don't know, a couple couple days ago, maybe something like that. The wind was up pretty much all weekend as well last weekend, and my power went out about thirty minutes before I was supposed to go live about eleven thirty local time. I was supposed to go live at noon and it and my wife got a text from the power company saying it would be back on by two and it was actually back on about one thirty, So it was down about two hours, and uh, you know, just tried to tried to have a live stream and just did not work out that day. I had something to do that afternoon, so I wasn't able to get to get to plant for later. But this week, since Amazon's running this big spring sale, I think that I think what they've done is they've figured out that their Prime Day, which used to only be once a year, I think they've done it twice a year a couple of times, but they don't do that every year. Their big their Prime Day sale does so well that now they're making up other sales as time goes on. Last fall we had a big Big Deals Prime Big Deals Day. It was like in October, I think, and then and then Prime Day was like in July, I think. And now we've got today and today through and usually Prime Days like two days. This sale is like five days, six days, So this goes today March twenty fifth through March thirty first. I suspect you're gonna see a lot of changes in the items being offered. So if you see something pop up on sale, you might want to grab it because it might either sell out by the end of the day or just plain old not be on sale tomorrow because they've moved on to something else. I don't know. I'm guessing that since it's five six days long, that that's what they're gonna do, But who knows. Who knows what time will tell? I guess so special shout out all the folks in green text in the chat YouTube channel members, thank you for joining today. Thank you for your support of the channel. I see Brian in there, K E eight OVP, Tom W B seven o U T, Jason Perez, Philip W zero R, HP, Wayne W five wn R. Let's see who else Bearded Believer? I met you, I met you the other day? Where was that? Oh, Hamsi Hamsi? I think I met you at Hamsi the other day? A good good morning, good afternoon. Let's see Ronald Imboden KL five T y Bill. I see KO four afla in there. What's up? Steve? So thanks today for Thank you guys for joining the stream today. The link to everything we're gonna talk about is uh pinned to the top of the chat, and I will put it in the description for those of you on Team replay Leader later. Now let me make uh let me make my disclaimer here real quick. Okay, oh, allergies. As an Amazon affiliate, I can make commissions from certain items on Amazon, which is pretty much everything. So sometimes they have like a half a percent commission. Other times they might have like a seven, eight, nine to ten percent commission. Really depends on the item. But as a legal disclaimer, I have to announce that. So all the links shared today will be affiliate links that I can make commissions on, which do help to support the channel. So I thank you guys for using them. If you don't want to do that for whatever reason, if you don't want to do that, just go to Amazon and follow what I'm doing today because this has opened everybody. I don't have any special links or anything. It does not cost you anything to use my links, but if you don't want to use them for whatever reason, that's fine. Also, Houston Hamfest bearded Believer, Okay, that's right. I kind of forgot I went to that show that was a while ago. I went to Hamsi the weekend following that, so yeah, I remember running into you Houston Hamfest. That makes more sense. Good, good afternoon to you. Good deal. Okay, let's switch over right here, and we're going to see this right there. Now, this is the Prime this is This is the list that I used last year for Prime Big Deal's Day. I just renamed the list and added a few other things to it, and I removed several things from it that were no longer available. So you'll see that in red text below each item Prime Spring Deal, and then you can click on it and see what the actual sale is. This other stuff that's in here was on sale at one point. Maybe it will be again. I don't know, but we're going to add to this list today, unlike in the past they used to have. You guys can't see the drop down here, But when I up at the search box here, it doesn't capture the screen capture doesn't capture that for whatever reason, where it says all right there in gray next to the search box here, where it says all right next to it. Usually for Prime Day, there's an extra section in there that says Prime Day, and you can search everything in Prime Day that is not there this time for whatever reason. But they do have this big Spring sale button right up here at the top next to their rufous Ai bot. So if you click there big Spring Sale, that is where that's what we're looking at today. And like I said, it will be we're gonna find some stuff here and it will all be put into the ideal list that I have pinned to the top of the chat, which is right. I'll pin it again here or I'll just post it again. It's at the top of the chat, but I'll post again right there, so we'll go back here. So but I did find so you can't really search like you can go in here and you can say, well, I can search for uh, I can today's feature deals shot by category up here at the top, Spring Favorites, Prime Exclusive, patio prep, cleaning, just some random categories up there. There's no electronics up there already looked, but you can scroll down here and you go to department on the left side down here and scroll down to electronics, which is where we're going to find most of your ham radio stuff if we're gonna find anything at all. And there's some stuff in here that's that's on a really good sale, so you can do that, or if you just go ahead and search in the all category, which always search Balfang at the beginning, I mean, because why not, right, So you search Balfang and then you just kind of scroll down with the search results and you see that everything that is on the Prime Spring Deal is again listed in red right above the price. So the Balfang UV five r M, which is a ten watt handheld, click on it here. It is nineteen percent off today and that is a two pack for fifty five dollars. So I'm gonna add that one to the list. Put that here and scroll down us. I'm gonna add it to field Day. I got a Field Day list and there's Prime Big Deals twenty twenty five the name of that list. So we'll add stuff like that. So you guys, let me know what we're searching for today. I'm gonna go through a few things myself. U v K five that's not a Balfinger, that's a Quan Shang and yeah, Kwanshang u v K five fifteen percent off. There we go, add that one to the list. The list is down towards the bottom kind of makes it hard. No I missed it. There's a lot of prime, a lot of Prime stuff in there, flashlights, a mystery box. Okay, there we go. Prime Big Deal is twenty twenty five, so add that one to the list. WTF Radio, Good afternoon, Dale Katie nine wx O, Good afternoon, Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: We're just talking about stuff for sale on Amazon today. It's all we're talking about. So so the bb the b Tech uv Pro I P sixty seven rated this radio here with a full kiss TNC that's easy to use with APRS and win link programs. This is not on sale, but you can if you go to Balfaning text website you can save a ten percent discount off of that radio with the coupon code of HR two dash uv pro. HR two dash uv pro will get you ten percent off. That link and coupon code is in the email that I sent out about an hour ago. I hope you guys are on my email list. If you are, then you have that in your email right now. Link to that and link to three or four other things. Is in the list of some non Amazon coupons are in that email I sent out. If you're not on the email list. Go sign up Hanradio two dot com forward slash email h sign up. I'm on a toe boat in Houston, Houston Harbor. I'll be in and out a toe boat. Huh, what are you doing? I'm guessing you're not going to that island in the middle of Houston Harbor. That's a potaspot, but I don't know. Maybe, I mean that is what you're doing. A bree Bluetooth speaker mic. Okay, all right, Steve, let's look at that. Oh yeah, okay, so I've got the h I've got the VGC version. VGC uh sent me their Bluetooth speaker mic, but it doesn't have a dongle I think. I think it just interfaces with their their radio, which already has Bluetooth. But that's cool. I like the color on that. You're not gonna lose that thing. I've seen this in several different brands, but we'll add that in there. It's not on sale though, Steve, but that's okay, we'll add it in there since anyway. Yeah, so, so the UV pro not on sale on Amazon, but always a ten percent off coupon on their website. So let's see here. UV five r FCC compliant version. Oh the fing GT five R Okay, yeah, that is the one that's supposed to be clean. I just picked up one of those while back. I'm gonna do some spurious mission test on it and see what it actually looks like. Motorola CLP one to one e u HF one channel one channel one WAT two way radio two pack. Hey, you get a whole channel for four hundred and fifty eight dollars. Look at that? Look at that one channel one? What but you get both radios four hundred and fifty eight dollars? Look at that? That is a deal right there, My friend, I should put that's too good of a deal. I'm not gonna even put that on the list. It's so good of a deal it my list doesn't deserve that good of a deal. That's so what the heck gets out? I don't even know what that is. All right, what's some other stuff we're gonna search for you guys? How about solar panel grisel. Now I got one of these. They sent me their two hundred watt photable panel version, and I just took it to the hunting Lease. Last weekend, I was making some field videos and this was one of the things I had. For what it is. I think this is great. It was pulling in about fourteen and a half fifteen amps about one hundred and uh no, that's not right. I'm sorry, about one hundred and forty five watts, which is about about seven am. That's seven eight amps something like that. So it was it was working quite well for what it was. And this is one hundred WAT version, of course, but they have a two hundred WAT version all so this one's thirty three percent off today, but it folds up nicely. It comes with a lot of different connectors. You see that cable down there at the bottom. The one I have actually comes with a cable with four outlets on it. It has power poles, it has the XT sixty, it has a barrel connector, and it has another connector that kind of looks like that TX five hundred connector, the round modular connection. So it's very very versatile connection cable from MC four to four different items on that, so that's pretty cool. I did make a video on it. You will be seeing on that on the channel soon. I haven't posted it yet, but it is coming. So they've got their one hundred watt version here on sale for thirty three percent off. So you can't complain with that power supplies. We can look at power supplies. It looks like the chat might have died. Oh no, there it is. Okay, let's see about chat. Looked like my chat window froze. But I have another one running over here. So how long is the spring sale for Hector? Hector? The spring sale is for until March thirty first, But like I said a minute ago, it might the items that are on sale might change kind of periodically throughout the next five or six days. I don't know. I'm just kind of guessing. But the sale itself lasts too much thirty first, So let's refresh this.
Speaker 3: Lute.
Speaker 1: There it is, Okay, I had to refresh my window. Portable power generators. Okay, let's do that portable portable power generator. Here we go. All right, So this company keeps sending me emails right here, wanting to send me one of these things. Uh, I don't know how to say that. Aao yu in aoyun, aoyun, I don't know twenty percent off on that thing right now? They want to send me one of these, and I'm like, well, Okay, it's kind of small. I'm not really into sub one thousand what solar solar generators or power stations, whatever you want to call them, but this might be kind of kind of good for you know, backpacking and what been on. How heavy it is. Got that big flashlight in it, so that's kind of cool. But that's on sale right now. Had that in there. There we go, Marlborough, Marlborough. Okay, thanks Dale. Uh eighteen bb in type one hundred watts solar panel for forty nine nine eighteen bb in type huh Okay, okay, all right, I was out in the yard earlier today. I think my allergies are starting to kick up. It's that time of year. So uh, V tow men, V tow men. I've read a little bit about these guys. They they make good stations. There are stations, get good reviews here. This one's on sale for forty four percent off on this one.
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 1: Seventy thousand million empower flash speed hold on six hundred wids or six hundred wat aculet sorry, flash speed three hundred seventy thousand million empower? What does that even mean? Duh? I don't know. Some of these numbers are ambiguous. Sometimes flash speed three hundred I take that to mean it's probably a three hundred WAT capacity, three hundred what hour capacity, that's usually what that means. So I don't know what this portable power station seventy thousand million empower, I don't know what that means. That doesn't make any sense. They're just putting words into their title, I think. But Vito Man does have some good items, so and that one's on sale for almost half off. There you go, thank you, every same plus you, thank you. Uh, let's see eighteen BB type in one. Let me search that teen BB.
Speaker 3: In type.
Speaker 1: Come on, eighteen BB one hundred watt solar panel in type. I pulled up a couple of panels up there, but nothing that's on sale, not by that search anyway. So I'm just gonna go back and search solar panel. Come on, all right, we got the grisel already. Okay, there's a Renergy two hundred. What like a solar blanket waterproof foldable solar panel twenty four percent off. I like Randy stuff. I've got several of their solar panels.
Speaker 3: They've always worked really well.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, ecoflow power stations are on big sale right now. That's true. Ecoflow. Actually, if you guys watch my shopping video from last Friday, my spring break sales video, Ecoflow gave me a coupon to share with you guys that gets you an extra file supposedly get you an extra five percent off on top of their current sale. The coupon code is twenty five ef SS HAM five, So twenty five e F for Ecoflow SS for Spring Sale ham, which is ME five. So supposedly, so if you're gonna, if you're gonna take advantage of the big fifty nine percent off sale that Eco flow is running right now, use that coupon code. It should give you an extra five percent off. Twenty five e fss HAM five. There's that coupon code there. I don't know if that works on it. Sometimes those codes will work on Amazon as well as their website. Try it and see. I don't know. So in fact, let's just go ahead and search for eco Flow here because they've been really okay. River three. I just picked up one of these. Somebody sent me one of these thirty nine percent off of the River three I'm currently using. They sent me a river two a while back when it was new, and that's what I'm using. I've told you guys earlier about my power going off last week. I'm using my River two as a ups for my computer upstairs. So when the power goes off the uh and it just stays plugged into the wall. And when the power goes off, which is which didn't happen often but sometimes it does. It happened last week, the River two will run my computer for probably about three three and a half hours, and then it doesn't have auto shut down. I haven't never set that up, but it will send me an alert through their ecoflow app and I'll see that, oh, powers down or it's on battery power or something like that. So I can go in there, I can go I can call my wife if I'm not at home and say go shut down the computer, or I can walk upstairs and shut it down myself if I am home. So, but that's what I'm using it for. This thing is really cool looking though. Yeah, this is a new form factor. It's got a USB C one hundred watt power delivery on the front. Two usba's the standard cigarette lighter adapter, and then those two plugs on the front as well for AC So thirty nine percent off of that right now, one hundred and fifty nine bucks. That's not bad. Try that and see if it works on there too. I wonder if I can do that. I wonder if I could do that myself. Hold on, okay, let's put that there. Let's put ad to Karte. No, I don't want protection. I never get that. Let's see U proceed to check out? Uh place order use gift card, voucher promo code.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, where'd it go?
Speaker 1: Come on? Stop popping up there?
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, refreshed, and I didn't see. Sometimes it'll have a promo code window on this window here, I'm not seeing it at the moment.
Speaker 3: Check out.
Speaker 1: Use Okay, there it is right there. Uh okay, promo code twenty five e FSSM five. Let's see if that works on Amazon. This does work on their website. No, does not work on Amazon. So okay, asked an answer. There you go. So I'm not gonna buy that. I already have one of those, so I don't need to buy it. But we're we were back at Solar Panels the River too. Yes, uh, sean, when you mean fast switching. I guess you're I assume you're talking about. Yeah, it worked beautifully. I've had since i've been using it as a UPS, I've had the power go off maybe twice. The power doesn't go off here very often, but I think it's I think it's gone off twice since I've been using it. And yeah, no problems at all. It computer did not blip at all. Oh, River two is what Shane used to brew coffee and yellowstone last year. That's right, I forgot about that. That's right, he did that one of those. That's good, all right. Uh, twenty amp hour LiPo four battery. Let's look that up and see. I might want to just look up life Po four battery. Oh, the first one that comes up is a twenty amp hour right there, Richard. Uh is it not a brand I'm familiar with?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah it is, gold mate. Yeah, I've seen these before. I've never owned one. I've watched some videos on YouTube about these, and supposedly they get pretty good mark. So twenty emp hours fifteen percent off one hundred dollars. I'll put that on there.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: I keep missing it. There it is. Let's see, there's one hundred empower. Okay, so this cycling bat one hundred empower Mini is a great battery. I have one of these. They sent it to me. I made a video it's it's almost done. It's smaller than the one hundred empower Mini from a power Queen and Red Odo and it comes in right at one hundred as a capacity test comes in right at one hundred empowers. So it's it's doing what it's supposed to do. It's just the form factor. It's just a touch smaller, like maybe a half between a half to one inch on both width and a heighth. So it's the smallest one hundred empower mini battery that I've ever seen. And it's a fifteen percent off right now. Is a good, good battery there. I used it to run the system in my truck for a while while I was getting my big big batteries all put together. Oh you know what these are good? See these last purchase December of twenty seven. I put these are rechargeable lithium iron phosphate six volt batteries. I put these in the deer feeder. These power your deer feeder any most deer feeders game feeders run on like a six volt lantern battery. That's what I use these for. Still use them, still use them. I lost the charger for a while, so I was like, well, I guess I'll maybe order another charger, and then I found it and I charge them up. I haven't put them back, and there's just a regular battery in my feeder right now. But I use these for like a whole season with no problem. They don't last as long on one full charge of these does not last as long as a regular six volt lantern battery. But it's rechargeable, and you get two of them, so you just put one end, use it till it's dead while the other one's charging, switch them out, and just keep doing that if you don't lose your charger like I did.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: But they do work, they do work, and they work well. Let's see top use uh mead. There's a Maddie eight MP power that's not on sale, but it's only thirty bucks and we can't go wrong with that. Let's see uh watt cycle. That's another good one. There, one hundred Empower Mini for one sixty nine. There's a three hundred empowers Eco Worthy twelve ote lit. The matter twenty empowers. Oh, there's there's a twenty empower for sixty bucks, twenty four percent off, about almost a quarter percent, almost a quarter of the three quarters of the price. So that that's good. Let's see add that one in there. There's three hundred mpower battery for that's on sale, twenty four percent off. Humsnic, I'm not I'm not familiar with this one at all. Have no idea about this one. Maybe it's good an extra saving extra forty dollars right there, So twenty four percent off plus an extra forty dollars coupone. There you go, so eat more eco worthy, lots more stuff here. Why are they? Yeah? Yeah? True? Why are them in series? At twelve votes? That's true. I guess you could do that. You'd have to break them, woke them. Yeah, I've seen those. I've seen those Eco worthies and go boxes. Also. Yeah, it almost looks like it's a battery to go on the bottom of a drill or something like your dwelt or your craftsmen or Milwaukee drills and cordless saws and whatnot. That's what it looks like. I don't know, I mean, I don't think that's what it is. I don't really know what it's specifically for. Perfect for outdoor camping, fishing, RV, marine trolling, motor fish finder. Okay, sure, but I like how those ports are recessed like that. That's good. So huh it might be a good idea to pick one of these up for a video review. I don't know, Maybe I will, Okay. Is portable power like lased chips. Once you have one, you want to power your whole life on solar and power station. Yes, that's a good way to say it. That's a good way to say it. That's what I do. I don't know what you guys do. That's what I do. But uh, Texas small versus our Northeast ones, feed them more or charge battery. Uh, It depends on what you're talking about. Depends on where you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: There's some really good booning Crockett sized deer up in Texas Panhandle, but down in the hill country there's a larger number of deer, but they're not as big down there. So if you're talking about whitetail, you can get whitetail in Texas that are pretty much the same size as other places, but you're talking about other species. You're talking about some black tail or mule deer something like that. Yeah, that we don't have many mule deer. We always get tags from mule deer every year. I've never even seen a mule deer. I think there's some down south, but I don't think they're very big down there either. It does make camping much more comfortable. You're right about that. Okay, where else were going here? Let's see, I just liked I like to just do like camping sometimes i' or is camping and there's a power bank charge your phone. Portable led tent lights. Well, that's cheap. Eleven eighty nine for a four pack. That's pretty cheap right there. Okay, oh yeah, here we go, Robert. Look at this thirty four percent off of your string lights. I don't know if this is the same brand or not. There's about forty seven different brands of these things on Amazon. Now that now that you made him popular at more Expo last year, Robert, it's all your fault. But uh, and I love these things. I've got about to team. You sent me like two or three of them, So I've got that one from Amazon from way back. I've got another one from somewhere. I found one that's kind of like smaller but taller than this one. It's the same concept, but it has a remote control with it. So but these are really cool. These are string lights that you just string out and wind up at your campsite. It can act as a lantern like that, or it can string up like that. And Robert brought these to He had one of these at the More explo last year and strung it up and I think he sold I think he shared an affiliate link and we all bought one because I was like, that's the coolest thing in the world. It was awesome, really cool to have at a campsite. For sure. String lights don't put out a spreeus EMF. This one is so small, you know what, If it does, we didn't notice it. We did not have HF set up at the MORE Expo last year. We had all our VHF radio running and it didn't produce any noise there. This one's so small, I've never really noticed it. If it does, but you know, LEDs themselves can put out RFI. I don't know, try and see. You're not gonna run those during the day anyway. If you're gonna be activating PoTA a day and sleeping at night, or sitting around the campfire at night and drinking some bourbon and smoking a cigar, then you probably don't care if there's RFI at that point, let's see flashlights. We might look at flashlights here in a second, hammock walkie talkies, twenty two FRS channels. Okay, Amazon's Basics waterproof camping tard. That's cool. That sounds so though I'm not gonna add that. Robert says, the one he has or r if quiet hit the one, the one that you were, the one that you had at More last year's probably a little bit better quality than these team new ones. I would assume cost it a little bit more too, if I recall, I don't remember what I paid for that one last year, but I'm sure we're gonna have like twelve of those hanging up at the campsite at More Expo next month. Let's see. Okay, emergency thermal blankets. That's always good to have, and you're like your IPAC or your go kid or something like that. Fifteen percent off of those if a four pack right there, Okay, let's uh, let's see what I thought of something a second ago. I'm trying to remember what it was I was thinking of.
Speaker 3: Hm, I can't remember now.
Speaker 1: I thought of something I was looking through all this stuff. I don't remember what it was, though, Oh, I remember what it was. You guys seen Josh's video and a couple other guys doing videos about that Faraday cloth and using it into his groundplane cloth. See if that stuff's on sale. Here you go, Faraday fabric forty three by one hundred and eighteen inches. Huh yeah, forty three and it's not a really good picture of it all laid out there. Faraday fabric, Faraday cloth forty three by one eighteen with Faraday tape, military grade protection, nickel copper, Faraday cloth for Wi Fi. I might have to buy that. I've been wanting to try that ground plane thing that I've seen some other guys do on YouTube. So yeah, eighteen percent off. This stuff is not expensive. It is not expensive. So I'm gonna put that on there.
Speaker 3: I might.
Speaker 1: I might grab that. I might add that to my own shopping cart here in a minute, nott add the cart, go back another one there, same thing. Yeah, all right, let's uh search for some bags and whatnot. Max Edition is pretty popular on Amazon. I wonder if there's stuff's on sale. Nope, not seeing any of that right in the rain pad. That's the wallet like they were selling. They had some of those, or one guy had some of those at hamcashon last month. Okay search for everly Stock about their stuffs not on sale though, Oh what do you know? Well, it looks like it's got it just says save fifteen percent, save twenty little trick bandit apprentice. So this guy right here, I have one of these. I have one of the first ones. This is probably the most popular video on my pac Man channel and it's a ninety nine dollars bag. And every stock bag for ninety nine bucks is a good price. They had this on sale at Black Friday for like thirty nine bucks. I thought they were discontinuing it, but no, they just had a really really awesome sale Black Friday. So you can wait until November of this year and see if they want to do it again, which maybe they will, maybe they won't. Or it's twenty percent off right here, seventy nine bucks for an everly Stock bag. That's pretty good. They make really high quality products that in there looking for a bag for the eight to ninety one in armlock Rails. Okay, digital rancher says every stock is having a huge sale on their website, up to fifty percent off. That's good to know. I have to measure that, Steve and see what the dimensions that eight ninety one are.
Speaker 4: There? You bag?
Speaker 1: Hey, there's a bow fang walkie talkie caseholder. Look at that? Look at that? Isn't that cool? That should probably be pink in my opinion, But that's pretty cool. That's pretty darn cool. I'm just I'm kidding. Don't get your panties into twist. I'm kidding. So check this out. Okay, I found this the other day. I actually made a video about this. It should post soon. It's not too not too far off. This is Grable, I'm sorry, Gable, Gabi l the Gable store. They make this antenna that some of you might recognize. This thing right here is neat because it's like a tool roll up but it's made for antennas. Now, you could easily take a tool roll up pouch and put antenna's in it. Nothing special about that specifically, but I thought this was cool. All of these pouches are removable. They're all velcrode in. This is your roll up part here, and all of these pouches are. You can put them, you take them out, rearrange them however you want to. Okay, you can put antenna's in it, some of your tap antennas, some HT antennas, some connectors, obviously a meter, some smaller links of coacts. I thought this was really it's not on sale, but I found this and I'm like, oh, that is cool. I bought it. I made a video about it. It will be on the channel probably probably this week, probably this week. I've got two or three other things in front of it that I want to get pushed out first. But the case costs more than Balfa probably probably so. But I just I thought this was neat. It's very well made. I really like the construction on it, and it is I'm going to share a link to this bag. I'm not gonna put it in my sale list because it is it's not on sale, although it does have a coupon, not for the big, not for the prime thing, but it does have a twenty percent coupon off right now. So let me give you my affiliate link. I'll put I'll drop that in the chat right now. Go check that out. Let me know what you guys think about that. Boomp. Okay, not much there, Steve. I have found searching for uh, there's a term for it, the water pack that you carry in your backpack with the straw coming out of it that you can you can put it into a sleeve in some of the backpacks, you fill it with water bladder. I think water bladder bag. I think that's what they're calling it. But a lot of times those water bladder bags look a lot like what you would call the tech prepper pack, and that kind of thing is what I've found. So something where something a bag, not not that stupid looking thing, but a bag for something like this to go into, like this hydration bladder bag. I have found a couple of bags that kind of looks similar to that. So what I would do is get measurements of the eight to ninety one with the armlocked rails on it and just find a bag like that that's that'll fit in it. I'm not really seeing anything like that right now, but I've found them this way before. Yeah, camel pack is one. Yeah, hydro pack, camel pack some let's try try camel pack.
Speaker 4: And see with it.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was the I don't think. Maybe it was the term I searched for before. I don't remember. Okay, yeah, this looks a little bit better. Yeah, something like this right here, This looks too wide for what you and I might want. But something like that, that's not bad. But right there, Tactic Minimum Tactical Mini Molly hydration pack. That looks a lot like the design of the tech Prepper bag. Very similar. It's not exactly the same, but it's it's similar something like that. But you want the dimensions of it, because that bag right there would probably be a great size for like a FtM six thousand or a V seventy one, a something like that. It's not gonna be probably probably not gonna be tall enough for an eight ninety one fourteen by seven by three. Okay, let's just search for that. You might actually just do some digging for it and see that Max Edition is it Max?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Mystery Ranch three day pack is fits really well. It's like a two hundred and twenty five dollars bag, but it uh, it fits radio stuff really well. Got some stuff in here? Oh, that's okay, looked like something else. Yeah, I'm not saying anything immediately, Steve, but you know that's that's what you would want to do is find like a camel back bag and look at the dimensions on it and see. That's how I found a couple of bags like that for other radios. Not my eight ninety one, but for other radios. I did. I have an eight ninety one sling bag similar to what Keder Murnee has. I'm not sure which one he's using right now. Yeah, the Gigabart's sling bag is good if you have if you don't have ARMA lock rails on it, but it's also good if you do have ARMA unlock rails on one of the smaller radios, like the FtM six eight sized radio, something like that. All right, you'll want to give me something else to search for here, come on Amazon refresh. Everybody's hammering the site right now. Oh something I did search for earlier, but I haven't since since I started meshtastic. Okay then, and I added a couple of these to the list already, so I'm not gonna add them right now. But it seems like all the mestastic stuff that I've found is all of this hell tech stuff, which there's nothing wrong with that. It's a good intro. I consider myself having outgrown the hell tech stuff because I've got a lot more. I've got several more nodes that are much more user friendly, more featuristic and whatnot. So I don't really use my heal text anymore. But there's nothing in the world wrong with them. If you've never dove into meshtastic yet, that's a great place to start. But didn't really see much meshtastic here on the sale anyway.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so let's just search for search for ham radio.
Speaker 1: See what happens. Of course, you got your bowl things come up. Oh, look at that they are one two. Look up nine hundred megaherts nine or fifteen megahits inintenn's. Okay, give me a second, I'll do that. Sixteen percent off of a two pack of those. Okay, Red of Us are t ninety five. Read of Us is running a big sale right now as well on their website and uh and over here. Okay, nine hundred and fifteen mega hurts antennas. Now, come on, that's not what I said right there. Okay, Robert, did you see that they had uh A Farajay for nine hundred and fifteen megahertz. Now right there, he sent he sent me one of these. It's neat. It's like, I don't know, maybe eight inches long, maybe not even that, maybe six inches long something like that. But uh, I haven't tried it out yet. I was gonna take well, I took it with me to him. Sigh. But it's got a. It's got it. He puts this B and C female on all of his UH antennas, and I didn't have an adapter with me to go from sm A to B and C. It's pretty cool. Anyway, you said that about antenna's I thought i'd checked that. See if you if you'd seen that before. Uh, there's a lot in here for nine hundred and fifty meker. It's antenna's not much for I guess this one here, this one says meshtastic Laura long range soft whip. That's kind of neat. I guess. I guess that's the inside of it there. The picture in the part in the middle is the inside of what's it looks like this part of the left here, and that's what's inside of it. I suppose it almost looks like you're getting two Intendas, but it says one pack. That's probably what everybody thinks. They would order it. And to get one Intenda, where's my second one? That's what I would think? Uh, fifteen percent off?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 1: Fiberglass nine hundred and fifteen megahards antenna I they have them, but they're not on sale. There's one right there. Yeah, okay, not much. There a few items, not much though, go back to Ham Radio and yeah, you know, let's just let's just say antenna him radio antenna. Okay, there's your abris ball fing copy of the Abris Year. Whoever came up with that first? Who knows? Ten percent off? It's there? That's weird. What is that? Look at that when you really really really want a dual bandit it's like somebody made that in their garage. There's nothing wrong with that. We're Hams, right, that's cool. JYR eighty ten, one hundred and fifty one infant halfwave. Huh. I haven't heard of this one? Anybody heard of this? Goo? Visit the Goozy Goo store. Goozy Goo. I'm not joking. Look at that goozy goo. What the heck is anybody heard of this. I've never heard of this before. Goozy goo. Okay, then well there you go. Some of the names they come up with. Man, I'm telling you, uh, only five percent off. But then I'm always interested to try a new antenna kind of looks like that one that RNL sells, but it's not it's not the same brand. Let's see, I'm gonna put this in there so I can remember to go back and look at it later. M let's see the goosey gain in fed halfwave is legit really? Okay? K E nine b q Z says that's a legit intent. Okay, good to know. Good night. It's not what I'm familiar with. Oh, there's stuff down here that have fold up antenna. Sure is popular tactical headset extension. Oh that's oh okay, I've seen this. I know what this is. Gas Stone's got one of these. I don't know if it's this brand or not. I'm going to add that to my wish list so I can go back and read about it later. I don't want to read about it right now. All right, hf intenna for him Radio Pac twelve. There's that gray Bill tripod part of that antenna system. They've got Okay, other stuff here, not much else here? Thinking about that QRP antenna. Read this one right here? I saw that. Oh I thought there was a dummy load. I didn't see the whip next to it. Okay, QRP five meters sixteen point four feet intenna fourteen to thirty megahertz, So do twenty meters through ten meters including CB presumably three hundred watt? How okay? What the hell is QRP doing in front of a three hundred watt antenna? Which one of those is wrong? One of those is wrong? Okay, I know the joke. I love the joke. Fifteen hundred watts minus one wat equals QRP. I totally would wear that T shirt if I had one. But what world are we living in where we think that a three hundred watt antenna is a QRP antenna? Or is that just like their sourotio QRP. Is that the name of the company, It says the Voraga Store and they're selling bomb and perfume, so you know it's a legit ham radio store here right? Heck is this? Oh look he's got his b tech in there. Okay, Well you've got me curious. Now, what's up is? Oh, it has got two ratings. One of them is a five star and one of them is two star three point five out of five stars. Huh, that might be worth a video right there? Does it come with both of these whips? Multifunction portable stainless steel one quarter wave link USDX radio easy install. They're just throwing words into their title again. There's a true SDX right there. Okay, huh, well yeah, okay, I'm curious. I'm curious enough to try that now. H K four og O did a video on it. Okay, I'm not k for Ogo. I'm not familiar with that person. K for og O one is a whipy as a spike. That makes sense, okay, okay, all right, good to know. Oh you mean uh oh you're talking about coastal waves and wires. Okay, I I only know him coastal wad. I only know him under his uh Polish call signs Sierra pop A five something what it was I'd forgotten his American calls. Okay, all right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, complete him right yeah there it is right there. Yeah, he's a good guy. Complete him. Radio HF port will set up for under three hundred bucks. Okay, and here's the goozy goo intea right there. See he's got that on there too. I guess I just start. I don't have him on Notify. That's why I know I'm subscribed to I'm not subscribed to him. Come on, I think that's a mistake. Oh, I think that's a mistake. I know I've subscribed to him before. I know I've subscribed to him before, but sometimes stuff falls off. I don't know he's been on my channel before. Okay, all right, back to Amazon. I'm Paul did a video on it too. Okay, yeah, good, well all right, we'll see what see what it looks like?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: What uh what else y'all y'all want me to search for? Yeah? Well, yeah, well it's been on the channel before. I just I didn't recognize his American call sign last time. I. In fact, he was on the he was on the uk ham Radio Happy Hour one time when he was in Poland for where it was Poland, wasn't it? I'm pretty sure it was pulling. He was in there. He would go there for like three weeks at a time for his job. So and he was there one time I'm like, okay, all right, let's see we're all almost at one hour anyway, so I'm gonna do off grid and probably call it right there. If you guys have don't have this, this is not on sale. If you guys don't have this, I recommend it. This is a neat book. They teach you how to build a water rain catcher system, a greenhouse, all kinds of stuff. This is. This is I just love reading through it. I've got a couple of projects i'm gonna actually build from it. But that was just a neat book. I found that a couple of years ago, and I've read through it several times. Okay, two off grid two A radio for skiers and snowboarders. It's just a fancy looking FS channel f S radio.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Camplux tankless water heater propane. Okay, probably end up with one of those at one point in time. Soon. Maybe we'll see CW bugs. I can look for that. Probably not the best place to look for CW stuff on or keys on Amazon, but we'll look. There are some good there's some good ones out here. Oh, a US Morse Code Practice adapter USB key that's neat. Mx K two Morris code, Kere auto memory controller. Some stuff on here, but nothing on sale. Doesn't look like, Oh, look at that. That's kind of neat. I'm trying to figure out what they're doing. Huh. I don't know that I'm reading that correctly. It says an H is a single dit.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I see it was TMO. Okay, so a T is a single doll. Oh, an M is two dolls, and o's three dolls. I see that. Okay, and then okay, you start from the star and you read outword. So an E is a single dit, an I is two dits, an S is three dits, and an H is four dits. That's right. So I was like, that's not making any sense, and H is not one did so I see that. That's kind of neat. Huh. You have to you have to figure out how to read it though it's it's hard enough trying to figure out C w BI and seven. Now you got to read a freaking coin about it. Okay, I'm sorry, but that's cool. I probably grab those of those two. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Rectangle, they have a rectangular one. I like the round one. I like the round one. Okay, all right, that's cool W eight w g h X sixty two hundred on sale. Uh are you talking about the radiodity at sixty two hundred Anchor power bank? This one right here is brilliant. I think this one Mike has. It's it's really neat. I hope the coin does come with reading classes.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some Anchor power banks on here.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 1: It looks cool. I don't know sweet. Okay, yeah, Anchor Solid. I've got two or three their products. They are pretty solid. So this one right here, so thirty what ten thousand empower for twelve fifty percent off? That's really good. That's really good. Fifty percent off. Okay there, all right, We're gonna leave that there. All right, guys, thanks for hanging with me today. Again, this is for those of you who were not here at the beginning. All of these links that I'm sharing, the idea list, the list that we added everything today to today is at the top of the chat. I will add it to the description once this video ends. For those of you on Team Replay, Amazon links can earn me commissions, so just FYI, if you don't want to use them for whatever reason, then just go to Amazon and do the same search as we were doing today. But if you do use my links, they do help to support the channel, and I appreciate you guys doing that. So first of all, I want to say that tonight, let me pull up there web YouTube channel Haym Radio Clubhouse tonight at seven pm Texas time, I believe it is, And those dorks don't even have a pre planned live stream up, but they have some kind of anniversary something something going on tonight. I don't know what it is. We were talking about it on my live stream on Sunday. Izzo was in the chat earlier. Oh is there you go? So yeah, Ham Radio Clubhouse tonight, you guys learn how to do a pre planned live stream for crying out loud. It's been five years, so I will be guest appearing on that show tonight. They sent me a link to uh they sent me an invite link to it about a week ago, and I'm like, you know, I'm gonna be home tonight, so yeah cool. I'm gonna set up my uh laptop and and and webcam out on my patio and I'm gonna enjoy cigar while we're live streaming on that. So you guys come come hang with us there. Here's their link to their channel there. And then tomorrow night, and I'm not sure if this is up yet or not. Either tomorrow night I will be guest speaking on the Angry American. Yeah, there it is right there, Angry and American podcast. Tomorrow night, we're gonna be talking about Ham radio with a group of guys that are in Chris Weatherman Angry American. He writes the book series Going The Going Home series were called the Survivalist Series. He said he didn't name it that. He's like the publisher named it that. He called it the Going Home series. So he he's been on my show once. He is a Ham radio operator. He shared his call sign on the show when he was on the show a while back. I don't remember what it is, but he had hit me up a while back. He's like, you want to come on the show and talk about radio. And I'm like, oh, heck, yeah, I want to. I want to always want to come on any show and talk about radio. So we're going to be on that podcast tomorrow evening at at some time sometime tomorrow. I don't remember what time it is. I think it's eight o'clock Central tomorrow time. I can't remember, but here is the here's a link to that, you guys. Save a link to that right there, and be Ham Radio Ham Radio Clubhouse tonight and No seven pm Central. It says right there in that little itty bitty caption right there at the top left, and then Angry American tomorrow night. I'll be on both of those shows. Yes, the link for the March giveaway is right here, and it is right there Heimradio two dot com forward slash March twenty five, so that's where that is. So appreciate you guys joining me today. Thank you for the lunchtime stream. Thanks for spending your lunch hour with me. I'd like to get back to doing these streams a little bit more often, and I will be out of town next week so there won't be one then, but perhaps for the rest of April. After next week we'll be doing some lunchtime live stream. So seventy three guys, everyone, have a good afternoon, and thank you for using the links we share today.