Speaker 1: Fingers crossed for the weather, mostly cloudy day to day, and fingers crossed a for the evening showers and storms that Channel nine is predicting today eighty for the high. Maybe some rain overnights like chance sixty five the low they say on and off showers and storms tomorrow, mostly cloudy skies in I have seventy five, few showers overnight sixty one and Wednesday, fingers crossed again, chance of showers and thunderstorms showing up after two pm. Cloudy all day, seventy eight for the high. Right now, it's seventy two degrees. Time for a traffic update.
Speaker 2: From the UCL Tramphic Center with u see health. The future of care is happening now through plenty cool trows and innovative treatments and give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit ucehealth dot com. Northbound four seventy one continues to be a slow go just over a twenty minute delay from two to seventy five into town, northbound seventy five break Whit's Buttermilk towards Dixie and southbound seventy five. That's a slow go out of Wakland. There's just a bit of slow traffic left on southbound seventy one approaching red Ingram Moon fifty five t see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Eight twenty nine fifty five KRSIT talk station. We're having a really nice oneday, trying to make it so anyway, Welcome back to thirty five Cartasy Morning Show. George Brunhaan. Apparently this big event coming up at the farm and George is here to talk about us. It's a Restora Liberty dot Us event. Welcome back, George. Always great to talk with you.
Speaker 3: My friend. Thanks Brian, great to be here. So we got a couple of things coming up this week. So Wednesday night at the Farms are our meeting. The special guest is Jack Atherton. So we're going to discuss a little bit about the role of media in elections and shaping public opinions. So that should be a very industring interesting discussion.
Speaker 1: So it's a live podcast in front of the in front of the farm audience there on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Yes it is. So what we've done is the doors open at five point thirty and the dinner buffet so pick whatever you want to eat. It's all good stuff that starts at six. And then while you know everybody's sitting at their tables eating. We have a live podcast that you know, Joe comes in helps us do and it's it's been a great way to get people involved and you get a ton of information out there without you know, a lot of fuss and you know, taking up a ton of times since you're eating anyway. And then we start a meeting at seven. The meeting, we're going to be talking about what if scenarios, So what if Trump loses, what if Trump wins, what if Bernie wins or loses? What if taxes continue to go and they actually do start taxing your I RA. So there's there's tons of stuff out there to talk about. Uh. And we're also going to ask everybody to bring their address books and pens and some stamps and we're gonna start mailing out slate cards.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a great idea getting ahead of it. Early votings. It's just fast approaching here in Ohio. And by the way, get registered to vote. The time is running out for you to do that. I know, I think about it on the heels of my conversation Brian James. And you know, millennials and young people can't afford to have children, they think, and they can't afford a home, and that's one of the reasons why it's too expensive. They have children. On and on on. You know, they're talking about taking more of our tax money or more of our earnings away from us in terms of you know, increasing the taxes, talk about reducing your expendable income. At a time when housing is unaffordable and our grocery bills are going through the roof. It just seems like a recipe for disaster.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 1: And yet this is what the Democrats are running on, raising our collective taxes. It is.
Speaker 3: And they talk about the Trump tax cut as it only went to the rich. Well, most of that tax cut went to everybody in the middle. It was a phenomenal decrease in the center of the tax table. And they never talk about that. But as soon as that goes away, everyone's going to notice it in their paycheck.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's one of those media lies that keeps getting perpetuated that these Trump tax cuts were just you know, the rich. You know, I get disagreement from some people. They talk about economics. I mean, we pay the tax. When corporate taxes go up, you know, it impacts their bottom line, they're going to raise their prices to cover the additional tax revenue. I just that seems to be just sort of logical thing to do for a corporation. But it's going to make everything more expensive, even if your personal tax bracket isn't directly implicated.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, there's so much lies going on. You know, you watch the football games yesterday and you see lie after lie. I mean, Kamalaine shared Brown. If they had to tell the truth, it would be you know, a five second commercial.
Speaker 1: It is crazy, well, and you can't get but you can't pin Kamala Harris down on anything because she doesn't answer any questions.
Speaker 3: Don't you wish you had a job where you could do that? Just voted it, never really do anything. It's absolutely bonkers. And you know we've got relatives asking us, oh, can you give me a favorite vote for Harrison? And the comeback is like, are you out of your brain? There's no way.
Speaker 1: Well in the response you get is why would I do that? And then they say, well because Donald Trump. And they can't elaborate on why that will be so bad for the country of Donald Trump's elected. And I know it comes with some downsides. But comparatively speaking, I felt a lot better economically and in terms of world security and foreign affairs relations, better under the policies of Donald Trump than I ever have felt under Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, oh, for sure.
Speaker 3: And this whole idea of you know, he's bringing an assassination attempt on himself. I heard the conversation with Christopher and it's like, actually, my wife and we were in Florida, that's where we were last week, and we were literally like two or three miles from where that happened. Had no idea what was going on. I found out via x because Bernie Marino had sent out a note that he had been attacked again or potentially was. And I mean they didn't even stop the football games to tell you that. That's how little they regarding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's so open and obvious. I mean, folks like you and I pay attention all this time, and you can see it all day long. And she makes you wonder when you see polling that says Harris neck and neck or even past Donald Trump, and in terms of who people plan on voting for, you just know why, right, I'm just it's it's just absolutely nuts.
Speaker 3: It is the other event we're doing. I want to make sure I get this in as well. Is the movie Hillbilly Elergy really gives you a lot of interesting background information on JD Vance and why he does some of the things he does. So we're going to do a showing of Hillbilly Elergy Thursday night at the Parkland Theater over in Sailor Park. That's the same kind of schedule. We're going to open up the pub there at five point thirty and then you can just walk right into the theater at seven to watch the movie. We're trying to get JD to send us some background information that we can share with the group. But it's very important under stand where that man comes from and why he does seem to have this, you know, ability to connect with Middle America and below. I mean, he came from nothing and made something of himself. So it's the American dream story, and I think it's important for people to understand, you know, in some ways JD is a better Trump than Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're not the first person I've heard say words along those lines. George is for sure.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Hill Billy lg the Parkland Theater Thursday the twenty six at five thirties when the pub opened seven o'clock in the movie and then the Farm be at the Farm on Wednesday, five thirty pm. Dinner at six here Jack Atherden, he is brilliant. Love what Jack has to say. So you get to watch that live. Joe Strecker obviously producing that podcast, mister podcast himself. Oh and he just chimed in, George, George, Joe will be happy to sign autographs. Another reason at the farm, George, thank you so much for what you do each and every day. And restore Liberty dot us is where you find George and other things that are going on. We'll have you back on again, I'm sure real soon, George. Have a wonderful week and I hope the events are both very successful.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 1: All Right, you got options, and one of the options is for my next guest on Thursday, Empower You Seminar September twenty sixth early since e History. Jeff Seuss is going to join the program coming up next to talk about that. And first I want to save you money. We're talking about the economy. Everything's more expensive. You need to find places to save money. And when a hospital image is discussed with your doctor, and your doctor most assuredly will want to send you to the hospital system that owns his or her practice. That's when you realize, well, wait a minute, I've got a choice when it comes to my medical care. If I go to affordable Imaging Services, I can save literally thousands of dollars. Every circumstance is different, but I always like to rely on my friend Jeff's experience where he called ahead of time to the imaging department and found out after his insurance payment was processed, his echo cardigram was going to set him back personally thirty one hundred dollars. I know, it's mind boggling. And the echo cardogram at Affordable Imaging Services, with everything included, including the board certified radiologists report, is only four hundred and ninety five dollars. That's right, noep's no extra, same equipment, the hospitals use, same professionals operating, and you have a choice, and that kind of savings across the board, where there's an MRI CT scan, ultrasound, long screening, cardiac scoring, you can save yourselves a heap load of real money. Affordable Medimaging dot com to learn more, call them up and schedule deployment. It's five one three seven, five three eight thousand. Five one three seven, five three eight thousand.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: By texting's