Speaker 1: You know, it's funny you say that I don't have a lot of leverras in. I don't think I have any livers in my life. I have like five Gemini friends, like really, and they're like, you're the only one that understands is like livers that if you look it up leavers in GERMANI.
Speaker 2: I'm all about that. I want to know more.
Speaker 3: See this is why again, you're going to be become my best friend around before by the end of the show, I know it.
Speaker 2: Private talk, private talk.
Speaker 3: We want to give you everything about miss Anna Montana.
Speaker 1: Tell us more, tell us more. Okay, So I went to Memorial Weekend. I'm in Miami, and I was like, oh shit, this is where I need to be. Like it was just in Miami, like set the you know, set the moods at the Tone Miami.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I wasn't there. But there's big booties. Everyone's it's very like the thinnest, tiniest clothing and nobody cares. They're not really like I mean, I mean there's just a lot of alcohol power club yes, like just you know.
Speaker 1: So I was nineteen at the time, like I was getting the clubs. I met all the promoters I meet, like, I'm a big Dipset fan. Dipset was there.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, and you're a hot girl, so let's just be honest that that can't always be you know, everyone's plan. But you're a really attractive woman, and so I think that you know meeting when once you meet those people are like, oh, yes, as much as you want to be here, I want.
Speaker 1: You to be here too, exactly. So I ended up working out and I was like, Okay, hold on, I need to figure out I'm gonna make this move here because I cannot go back and just live like a regular life there. So I decided to save up my little coins. I literally moved there with fifteen hundred dollars to my name, like just nothing.
Speaker 2: But I was like, I'm a make care I was, but like I really just determined.
Speaker 1: I was determined. I was like, I never really get too scared about anything. Anything I want. I feel like I'm gonna get it, Like I don't think too much into it. When I think too much into things, I'm like, that's when it doesn't happen, Like you talk yourself out of it, right right. But when I'm like, you know what this is what I'm doing. Period, it's gonna happen for me. And basically I moved out there and I just made it work. I had a little roommate at the time, and we're like, okay, so what are we gonna do. They're like, oh, you can. You can try doing like the promoter, like you know, promoter. So we did that for a little while and I'm like, okay, I'm not making that much money doing this. I had to always find girls to come out with me and this and that. They ended up being a strip club that was like an hour away because at the time, like being a stripper wasn't like you didn't really want too many people to know. Like like now it's like, oh I'm a stripper. It is what it is, like nobody cares.
Speaker 3: It's way more accepted nowadays, a lot more adult, you know, entertainment, all of it. Things and businesses are a lot more accepted. Yeah, so then can you tell us about strip club?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I worked at Scarlets okay, Yes, and it was lit. Yeah, And it was like the little edm crowd, all the little white people that I was like, oh, yes, it's lit because I could my body wasn't done yet so I wasn't ready for ko.
Speaker 3: D okay, it would have been booming levels levels. I like that, you know, I like that, you know though, because most of the money even again, like it's not that you couldn't, but you and yourself like you have to feel comfortable to go into a setting like that, because it's also you know, as much as we like it, it's also a lot of you know, we would get you know, ridiculed, we get you know, as much as there's a lot of positive, there's also negative as well. So it's like you have to really be to be ready and also like if you want to physically obviously.
Speaker 1: Be ready exactly. So I found I Starlett loved to go to kod because they was dropping a bag. You know what I'm saying, But it's just not going to make sense. But it's like.
Speaker 2: Training wheels, you know.
Speaker 3: It was like, let's see what how much I could do here because I know I'm gonna be here right right right.
Speaker 2: So how did that hustle gets you to there?
Speaker 1: Or did it? Ever? Well, what happened after Starlett? Well, Scarlett?
Speaker 3: So I ended up barletts Scarlet, scarlett Let's redefine scarlets.
Speaker 1: Ye Starlets is in New York. But yeah, no, so Scarlett's. It was a good time. It was making a lot of money at the time. Boom boom. I was able to pay my boss. I was like, Okay, I love this. And then you know, I started getting photographers and they're like, okay, let's do photo shoots. Boom boom boom. So I started getting into like the music videos at this time.
Speaker 3: Did you have an Instagram page currently or did you do this after you started getting attention from being in Miami.
Speaker 1: So I had started my Instagram page when I was actually in Boston, but I didn't take it serious at all because at that.
Speaker 3: Time it wasn't really something that we use as business more so now.
Speaker 1: Right, So this is like what in two thousand fifteen, like twenty fourteen two. I was fifteen, so it wasn't as big as, of course as it is now, you know. So I'm like, I wasn't taking it too serious. But once I moved to Miami, I was like, once I started doing the photo shoots and stuff, I'm starting to post the pictures. Boom boom, I'm starting to get more you know, those.
Speaker 3: Like you're seeing all those people reacting to me, like, damn, girl, where have you been?
Speaker 1: Okay? So yeah, this is when Instagram really started getting like really popping. So I would like to say, I'm one of the OG's and Instagram period, right, I ain't mad, bra I A'm mad. So yeah, So then I started taking it more serious, and then that's when the brand started reaching out. And so I was still dancing at the time, but like I started getting a little a little bit more popularity. So I'm like, oh shit, Like I don't want people to like find out that I'm dancing because again, it just wasn't, you know, as acceptable as it was now. And I was dating a DJ at the time. Oh my god, pop? Howar DJ?
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 1: No, we're not truth, I said, I have a tug.
Speaker 2: Let my listeners know. I mean it was way in the past. Girl, we've moved on all of us.
Speaker 1: No, but it's only because the story I'm gonna tell. I don't want to put him on blast because okay, I respect because what he did to me. Hey, let it know, let it know, just.
Speaker 2: Letting it be now, give it to.
Speaker 1: Listen. So how about I'm like trying to be sneaky. I'm in scarlet dancing. How about he walks in, I like, how you score question? Listen, listen. He comes right and he doesn't know that I'm there. He throws a fit right, so he's like, I'm done. I did not know You're just so y'all were together. I feel like I was like twenty when I wasn't taking nobody serious. I'm just happy. But he definitely was.
Speaker 3: He was, you know, someone like you myself would be like, oh no, I'm I'm your bits, your mind, You're not going anywhere, and you're gonna write on me. He was definitely taking you more serious, probably at that time than youyware, because.
Speaker 1: You was you know, I mean, I'm gonna be honest. What did you do? So he got mad?
Speaker 2: So he got mad, like calm down? Did you just ignore him?
Speaker 1: Like let us? I ignored. I was like, okay, if we never talk again, we're never gonna talk a guy.
Speaker 3: But did he call the real out scene in your like your job where he like made you almost get fired or was it like you kept it cute and was like on the side, like, hey, don't do this to me.
Speaker 1: Well, he took me to the side. I went to the back. I ended up leaving early and going to try to talk to him about I had to leave work early because I just it was uncomfortable. I don't want to stay here. I know, say major money, where is he? Where is he now?
Speaker 3: And he already said he won't tell him who he tell us who he is, but he did something bad to you, so mm hm.
Speaker 1: But listen, you're right I shouldn't stayed that night because listen to what he ended up doing. Right, So mind you, he's a big DJ there. Tell me why I go to the club on a Friday night, right, and he sees me in somebody's section, he's gonna have the nerve to talk about some turn the lights on, I got something to say. I was like, oh, he didn't know, he didn't he called you out, He didn't stay my name. But he's like, I just want to do it, but they know, but they know. I want to give a special shout out to them bitches that be acting like they're good girls, but they're really ship. Club Shake just put me on full on blasts. I knew he was talking to me. Whoever knew we messed around and he was talking about me. He literally had him turned the lights on. He's like, all right, fuck the bitches, turn the lights off and dropped the song. I was like, I would have been like, that's what you said with the lights on, because you're like what ready, I know you were. Look, I can feel your energy. What you what'd you say? Unbothered?
Speaker 3: I was, So I was like, because because now you're making mess.
Speaker 1: It was today, but now.
Speaker 2: You've had time to think about it.
Speaker 3: So it's a little different because I'm in the same way, like I'm really good in those situations because I don't know if it's because I'm a Gemini or who I am or whatever situation. But afterwards, I'm always.
Speaker 1: Like, man, I could have should have that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, then we're we're throwing way different you know shade after that exact. We just have our in our feelings after that, absolutely Okay, so it was unbothered.
Speaker 1: So it was unbothered and then but yeah, so that was like the whole dancing situation. So what I'm saying is I started getting, you know, more popularity at the time, so I'm like, okay, like I'm gonna try to take this Instagram serious and like I didn't want to dance anymore either because I was making money there, but it's like, you know, you have your so nights. It was just what year was this, that's private talk was four fourteen? Okay, yeah, so it was like, you know, you had your good nights and like again, like I was working at like a gentleman's club, So it was like a lot of like the girlfriend experience. I'm saying, they're talking to you, I would just be like, oh, it's just so annoying, and I feel like doing this, you know, it's exhausting.
Speaker 3: Like there's I mean, there's are different types of people. There's people that are built for that, and there's people that aren't. I'm not trying to say I'm gonna be a dick to you, but you know I have, you know, a different approach to that whole thing. I'm sure like I feel like your vibe, so I feel like it's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, how many what do you want? What you need? But if it can't help you right now.
Speaker 1: Then you know, yeah, Like I'm trying to get straight to the poike. I'll talk for a little bit, but when they wanted to talk about it, I'm just like, oh my god, this is so annoying, you know, So I was like getting annoyed with it. So I'm like, okay, let's take this Instagram thing more serious. And then you know, like Bran started reaching out to me, and someone.
Speaker 3: Say that to you or did you just do it yourself just knowing like hey, this is the future of what's going on next? Or like why did you start taking the Instagram things serious? Did you just see because of the likes more or the more attention?
Speaker 4: Did that?
Speaker 1: No? I had a manager at the time. She's just you know, she was like, I want to be a manager, so I'm like, Okay, let's see how this is gonna work. And she was actually, now that I look back at it, she really did have my best interests. Like I just at the time again, I was like twenty one twenty two, I'm like running rampant, like I wasn't trying to listen to nothing. She had to say, you know everything right right exactly? We all do, but we don't right right. But I now know what she was trying to do. But she's the one who was like, Okay, listen, we're gonna do these hostings, like I'm gonna reach out to clubs like this is this is when hostings started getting really popular. Boom boom boom, and she started reaching out to brands, and so I started making my money like that and then yeah, I mean I just kept on growing my my Instagram following. Then I ended up dating this soccer player who played overseas and he had like a really big following. So that really helped me. Like did he come into the club one night? How did you meet this soccer player? So this is kind of funny, Like I ended up going My mother is Portuguese, so I was we had like a family trip to Portugal and my grandfather's favorite team. It's they were called Benfica. It's a soccer team, and we went to go visit the stadium. And it's so weird how the universe works. I literally took it. I was like, Oh, he's cute. They had like a picture of you know, the players. I'm like, oh, he's cute. I stood in front of the picture. I took a picture of it, and like I tweeted it or whatever, and it ended up getting back to him sides in the DMS, because you know, it's all you know how that works. Anyway, we'll find out private talk how that works, you know, that goes so he sides in the DMS, I'm like, oh, he's cute. We ended up just like hitting it off and then boom, I'm like I'm flying to Portugal to visit him, and boom and we dated for like six months and then it was like a public thing. So that really believe it or not, that that helped the following as well, you know what I mean, because were you so popular?
Speaker 3: Were you for that or did that help or kind of make your relationship more difficult because you were more in the limelight.
Speaker 1: So it ended up making it more difficult just because you know, I was doing the music videos, I was doing the sexy photo shoots, and the music videos come because because of after those, like the following increase after the time with your boyfriend. No, I was already doing that before it, so I kind of slowed it down once I got with him, you know, but people were like reaching out to him like, oh, she's a horror look at the picture she's taken.
Speaker 3: Of course, because people are gonna hate exactly, I know exactly how that worked. You know, We're always going to be hated on on people on things that they're envious of. And usually the jealous people are they going to be that, They'll never say it that way, but it's always because you have an insecurity, not I exact. You know, we're comfortable and how you are, and that's, you know, what it should be. What works for us doesn't mean that work for you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is how you met me, Like, Okay, I slowed down. You're lucky I did, and if anything, like you met me this way, you know. But I guess it started getting into his head.
Speaker 3: But because you were doing things that he felt was whatever in the music videos that was like crossing the line and in his ego or it was just because of you working in period.
Speaker 1: No, like I stopped doing it. Like he ended up leaving Portugal and moving to Russia and asked me to move to Russia with him. I literally left everything in Miami and moved to Russia with this guy because I'm like a little hopeless to be like, okay, you're my soul, may let's do this so stupid, But anyway, I end up doing that with him, and I cout off everything. But like I said, people were reaching out to him like this isn't a good look for your brand, you're a big soccer player, like she's just she was a girl from Miami. You don't want to be like attached to her. So it started getting to him and whatever. Literally, when I tell you, this guy didn't even give me closure, just was kind of like listen, like I don't think we should do this anymore. Sends me packing back to America. I'm like, what poor? That sucks because it's like it's by those things.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, girls, you know, you get a hype and not because it's a hype, but you know, we have this fairy tale dream that it's sold to you at one point in time, and we all want to believe that.
Speaker 1: We don't want to be like, you know.
Speaker 3: A non love person or whatever after even when you've been burned before and you know, I'm divorced and I've been through.
Speaker 2: That whole thing as well, and it's not easy.
Speaker 3: But when you like take everything and you move, it sucks because it's dependent on what they're telling you, and it's like you're on you know, like it's like you're on strings and that's zactly. So because of all of that, and you're dating someone so like high profile, has that made a difference in your dating life now, like what is your current status?
Speaker 2: Does that make you like? What is what's going on with you right now?
Speaker 1: So I never really like even though, like you know, I've had my heart broken a few times, I've broken a few hearts too. It's just life, you know, And I never really like, let whatever happen in past relationships never stopped me from that again. You know, I'm like, yeah, I didn't make it. It definitely turned me into like somewhat of it be don't get it, don't get it twisted, but not as like I'm not like, oh, I'll never be in love da da. So right now I'm in a relationship. I've been with my man now for almost three years, which is kind of crazy because I mean, by so fast. But he's so sweet, he's such a good guy. He's an artist, he just signed a tailor gang. You don't let private talk you know what his name is.
Speaker 3: Let's let's let's find out who you're a man is After three years, that's a you know, a big deal after being with somebody you know so high profile and you saying fuck it, I'm I'm all about love as you should be and just live in your own truth and you just dump, you know, jump the right end.
Speaker 2: So what is his name?
Speaker 1: Let us know about it. His name is SKay And yeah, I mean we met kind of randomly, like I wasn't expecting it's I feel like it always happens when you least expect it. And my manager at the time was like, listen, like I'm kind of sick of you dealing with these people. Let me like I could see you dating this kind I'm like what, And he's like he was younger than me. He was only twenty one at the time. You never knew who he was during manager was like, hey, I just know your type. Yeah, He's like, I feel like I want you to try something different. I was like, I don't know because he's a little white boy, he's younger. He was only twenty one at the time. I'm like, I don't know. Let's see what he's talking about. Did you take it serious or were you scared or you're like, ugh, like what are you gonna get me into? I I kind of I went to I want to see where it was gonna go. I didn't was really going to take it serious at first. He wasn't either. We were just seeing where it was going, and then we just hit it off like since day one, like and he's just one of my best friends and it just you know, it's really.
Speaker 3: It's so, how do you deal with, you know, again another artist or he well not an artist. Well the last one was you know, you know, an athlete, but now this being an artist, how do you deal with him in his schedule, like him being in with the groupies? Do you deal you know, even though you're an attractive girl, doesn't matter whatever. People always want your man, They want whatever, just because if they want fifteen minutes or they're lying on you, like tell us private talk a little bit about that, like how do you deal with that kind of you know stuff.
Speaker 1: So the reason why I feel like it works out so well with him and I is because with the athlete, like he had like a perfect image he had to have. With an artist, I feel like they get like he gets it. He gets me does He loves when I take pictures of my ass on He's like, that's my bitch. Hello.
Speaker 2: He kind of lives in his own trip exactly, you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean.
Speaker 1: So he gets it and it makes him look good, you know.
Speaker 2: But I'm also feel like a little bit now too.
Speaker 3: Is like you know there's sponsorships or like you know, people who are labels or things like that also want to make a certain image. Does that ever come into a play where they're like, hey, that's a little bit too much or do you still get to like be faithfully who you Anda Montana is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get to. They love it. Like I've met all his the people that he works works with, I've met the people at the label, Like, so they love what we're doing here, like they like it, you know, and they want him to have like that rock star entered. Do you get what I'm saying. So they like it's sounds like he's that's amazing. Little justin people. We're like, you have to have this little cute like speaker. They're like, okay, we like this. Like she's you know, she's black, you are white, Like we love what you guys are doing here the interracial couple, Like they like it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You never know because some people, you know, the kids just run with it either way you want, yes, but it's like that's what I sometimes I go with you is because you you said before, It's like you're an og Instagram like you know model.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's so hard not.
Speaker 3: To live in your what your truth really is, because how do you define yourself after that, just after so many years being just you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I know that is. That's something. That's why I like, I love and appreciate the relationship so much, is because I never had to change and I was able to stay true to myself and he loves it. He loves it, you know. So yeah, No, it's you know, we're doing really good. He was supposed to come here today, but he was busy. I want us to come back so we could do like a little couple of I want to do a couple of Yes, I would love that. I told he was like, I definitely want to go. I'm like, I bet you d don't you are?
Speaker 2: Does that mean he's a fan too?
Speaker 1: He's a fan.
Speaker 2: Have you watched together we have?
Speaker 1: I like it? Why wouldn't we? I like the honesty.
Speaker 3: That's why private talk. I hope you guys are loving this interview because I am.
Speaker 2: I respect the honesty.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys.
Speaker 2: Liking all of this ship because.
Speaker 3: I know I am Private talk with the Lexus Texas. I hope you love it. We are going to ask some more questions. So was there ever ever a group a groupie situation?
Speaker 1: Read back?
Speaker 3: Was there ever a groupie situation with your man currently?
Speaker 1: Well, he's been on tour, He's done two tours this summer with I'm with Whiz, And of course you know, I'm sure even you know haven't honestly like I go whip him on tour?
Speaker 4: Do you like?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It also a whole thing because I have my own schedule too, so I don't I'm not going to be the girlfriend that's like following.
Speaker 2: You because you want to do your own thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you've been your own thing exactly. And I still want him to I don't want to be like locking him down, like if he needs to do like get it up. I feel like he's already gotten out of the system because he's been doing music, like even before me, going on tour before me.
Speaker 3: But you say he's younger, So do you ever feel like that's kind of in the back of your mind or do you think he'd be enough, like honest with you at this point because you've been together for three years, that he'd be like, hey, let's bring somebody in the bedroom with us or like yeah, do you like whatever?
Speaker 1: Like how do you? I mean, I feel like the type of guy he is, he's such a laid back guy and he's from the Midwest, Like he's just a totally different type of guy that ever dated. And if he would definitely come to me like that, like let's spice it up before, I feel like he would ever go and disrespect me in that way. And if he was, it wouldn't be like a fucking situation. I think it'd be like a head situation. So I guess that doesn't really count, okay, not that you feel that that doesn't count as long as I never found out and like nobody's hitting me up, like, oh did I get the situation? Go with Tommy. I'm like, you know what I'm saying, But I don't think it's okay for me.
Speaker 3: I think I'd be more okay with being physical than more head game, because head.
Speaker 1: Game to me is no, I mean head. I thought, oh I thought she might head like mental games.
Speaker 3: If you're having a more like mental situation, that's no way more of a problem.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, no, I mean like some head like I don't want you, but but if you was to get like a head situation just because like whatever a night happened, like I've better never find out, and I don't. That's not as bad as you. Actually, just don't disrespect me for I know, like what it is. You get what I'm saying. Again, I'm not saying it's okay, skate okay, but I'm just saying I'm just a real bitch. Okay. I like it, I love it. I want more of it, all right.
Speaker 3: I want to touch a little bit more back on the whole aspect of like you saying the whole og ig model type thing. First again, let's shout out your ig page.
Speaker 1: Anna underscore Montana, all right, girl. So with that being said, like is there a stigma with the.
Speaker 3: Whole Instagram model the whole Like words become like how do you deal with that?
Speaker 1: Do you have to deal with that? Do people come for you? Because you've like been from the beginning, like how do you deal with all of that stigma? Well? Yeah, I mean ever since the beginning of time, I've always wanted to do modeling, So basically like it kind of I'm just so thankful for social media, Instagram, especially show us Instagram for the rest of my life. It definitely changed my life for the better. I don't care what nobody says, but maybe I wasn't able to do like the whole runway aspect of it, or like high end fashion. But shit, I'm still a model at but that maybe just touch your thing in your label, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like everybody has, you know, every like we're all different entrepreneurs in our own way, you know, and certain things thrive on certain other, you know, aspects of myself included, Like everyone thinks like I'm like should be pigeonholed because oh I've been a Lexus Texas for this so long. It's like, but there's so much more to me that the world hasn't seen and heard. And this is why private talk has, you know, become what it's becoming is because this is like a whole other you know, niche. It's like, so that's why with me, it's like it's you know, whatever you feel, and sometimes you may not even known that two years ago, but where you are in your brand right now speaks more volumes of like hey, maybe it's launching you to whatever you you know, have going on. Whenever it's just like you never know, you know, things happen organically. I'm really big on when do you speaking to existing too? And I think also too, like where you are in your life of where you know you accepting those good blessings that we all have absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: So like sometimes when people be like, oh, she's just an IG model or all these IG models I don't know who they think they are did it up? But I'm like, are you joking? Like we really have contracts and big deals with these brands and they're reaching out to us, and like this is how this is my livelihood right now? You get me. So it moved me to LA like it's taking care of my bills. So like whatever you want to call it. I used to have in my IG bio your favorite IG model just to like piss them off. You know what I'm saying, I'm a bit right, I'm an IG model, Okay, whatever you want to call it. I'm still a model. You know. I got to like live the dream that I wanted to, you know, and yeah, I don't really definitely now I don't want to bother me.
Speaker 3: So is that because you're such a social media like influencer and and because like you said, like it's changed your life for the good obviously, and some people I think that even like you know, in my business, your business, in any business, the naysayers, a lot of it comes from the you know, the jealousy, the negativity and like insecurities and themselves to like lash because they really just either want attention from us or just want to be like hey, because I've sometimes in my own like vulnerable slimes. I'm like mad, I'm like, look at it, and I'm like, oh, feed into it, and they're like, oh, but I'm really a fan, and I didn't say that, but I'm like, but why would you say this to me?
Speaker 1: Because you did it and then genialize that, like, regardless of what you do as an artist, regardless of what field is, like, you're never going to be able to please everybody. So if you can't stay true to your own brand whatever that is, and say you know, then you know, then you're never going to be true to yourself. So whoever likes it or dislikes it, obviously, we want to please as many people as we can, you know, even like with this probably you know podcast, I don't know if people want to hear what I want to say, but I know people want to hear what I say.
Speaker 3: You know, of course, I've done so much and I know I have a lot to say and I and I stand for a lot more than just being in the industry, the adult industry. You know, I stand for a lot more than that. So this is, you know, my time to shine and why I want to have people like yourself and you.
Speaker 1: Know you're you know, you included, you know, Emmanuel.
Speaker 3: I want to get to you too. Please don't think I'm ignoring Manny. I know I've like you're already my friend, Manny, Like this is.
Speaker 1: One of the best people I've met in LA. You're going to be obsessed with him after this.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: But you know, I like your host style. I mean, I know you're a stylist and you've done all that stuff. But I don't want you to feel like you feel like stifled over there if you have something to say and chime in, you know, talking to your microphont microp.
Speaker 1: I like that here, Like I love that.
Speaker 3: See, That's what I like about private talk is that you know there's things about you know, people that people expect you to already had said or whatever. And you know, I don't know a lot about you, but I've definitely heard your name, and I've heard your brand, and I've heard very great things about you.
Speaker 2: All my male fans and friends.
Speaker 3: Will follow you so and I followed you too, so I hope I get a follow back.
Speaker 1: Of course you're you know, but you have my story today. You know so many people like, oh my god, please tell her that I love the biggest fan. I'm like, oh my god, here you go.
Speaker 2: All right, private talk.
Speaker 3: I hope you're loving Anna well Ontana just as much as I make sure you subscribe and like and yes, let's keep talking.
Speaker 1: I want to hear more. I want to get more into who you really are.
Speaker 2: This is again.
Speaker 3: I want you to feel comfortable. I want to feel like I'm already feeling like I've.
Speaker 1: Known you forever. So let's keep going.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, so the whole stigma about the IG model whatever, So it's like, so it's it's changed your life, it's done and whatever. You know, it's it's made you basically comfortable enough to where you can do whatever you want. Withever brands that you have, so you are you know, a social media ambassador?
Speaker 1: What are your So? Now, I love that they ended up. Like when the word influencer came around, I was like, ooh, I like this, Like this makes more sense because again, the IG model thing just makes you feel like you're less than because they're like, oh, you're not signed to an agency, Like how can we take you? Seriously?
Speaker 3: What's very a stigma thing where it's like male and female dominated industries where it's like okay, well, why does that really make you a model?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: You know, so it's like you want to be your own name, but you don't know what that is. And at this time too, because of social media, it was like either YouTube's sensations or YouTube influencers or Instagram. You know, models didn't really people didn't know how to run with that or really know what that meant.
Speaker 1: Or like if someone'd be like, oh, so what do you do, I'd I'd get like a little uncomfort Do you really know what that meant? At the time though, too, I didn't.
Speaker 3: That's because you were being you were that business savvy and was like, hey, I'm having this many like response things other than the manager telling you at that time, you know, and you say that, you know, you pay homage to her now because you kind of realize it how she had your best interest at the time, But did you really realize how influential it Instagram would make your life?
Speaker 1: Now? I did, Like when I was younger, I really did. Like I said, I didn't take it too serious even when she was telling me. But even when I was getting paid from like companies, I was like, Okay, this is cool, but like I was too busy, like trying to figure out like different weight, Like I still was like with the boyfriend thing, I'm like, Okay, this is probably gonna be like that's ever a sure thing either. Yeah, you know, so I was. I didn't really take it too serious until like, honestly, like three years ago, like right before. That's why I have to thank Skate a lot for that, because I started taking it more serious because he was really popping on Instagram too, and he kind of like even though he was younger than me, like he had like a different dive, different fan fan following. Yeah, okay, you know, and like he kind of broke it down to me. I'm like, oh my god, so I've kind of been he kind of broke down like how much he was getting ended. I was like, oh, so I'm kind of playing myself. I didn't even.
Speaker 3: Realize because you don't know at that point that no one's ever really really told you, even if a manager or not. Because I've been in those situations too, where it's like you think people have their best interest, but they don't because they're also because they have people where they've and then you realize that whole stigma of now, hey, that's how much I got paid, and this is what I got really paid.
Speaker 1: And it's different.
Speaker 3: It is because when you have someone in those types of industries, they tell you because it's now that's your man obviously, so you have intimate conversations and you're just being honest and in your head you're like, man, I'm a hustler, but.
Speaker 2: Man I got played.
Speaker 1: I got played.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you know a few times. So now you got to think different because again you're og. So now it's like all you know. Even if you hear like what people got paid, most times when you hear in the media, they always want to say like, it's not as true as it is, you know, but I feel like sometimes now it's kind of, you know, a lot more truer than it is as far as like what you get paid as an influencer for people like Fashion Nova and.
Speaker 1: All those big things.
Speaker 3: Is because you do have a so media falling and with yourself is you have a lot more women followers than myself as I have a lot more many followers, which you do as well, but it's like that where you could like promote to and really like target those women to do those things exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean now the companies are asking for like they need the statistics. They need like they need the numbers they want to make it all make sense. And especially like we were just talking to Manny about like I guess so they're taking away the legs, which I'm like, why are you doing that? But I guess like since it shows it on our side still we'll be able to show the companies, you know, So that's good at least supposed to be able to work.
Speaker 2: So that's a big thing for your business.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. When I heard that a low key a little bit, and Nicki Minaj did like a whole little live stream and I was like, oh shit, she's breaking it down. I'm like, why is Instagram doing this to us? I feel like Instagram should do this thing where they do like a monthly subscription or something so we can like because I know they want to make money off of it. So now what they're trying to do, I think is just have these companies promote rather than pay influencers. Do you get what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like they Well, I think that there's so many I agree with exactly what you're saying, and everything is money driven nowadays, regardless if it's a free app or not, because sometimes how or another it's something we can be done. But do you think it's a little bit more because there's so many apps now that are subscription based and they're like, hey, now I don't want to be the last person either, and so many people are doing my platform, but it's for free.
Speaker 1: What am I getting at it?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: You've made money because of add things, because of your likes and followers, but what did Instagram get from it? Yes, so I feel like that's why for business wise, Like I don't agree with it either, but I think then the business aspect, that's what's really happening.
Speaker 2: And then for myself it's like now.
Speaker 3: With even me not being in the industry for over three years, I have platforms like OnlyFans and this whatever that is subscription based. Like you know, a lot of girls that are just Instagram models themselves have them, and I don't know cause I'm not a I don't subscribe to their page, but I don't know exactly what they do on those things. But that's why I feel like now I feel like, maybe hey, they're thing like, hey.
Speaker 2: Am I missing out? Am I doing whatever?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Of course, which I understand where they're coming from with it, but I, like I said, I wish they could do a thing where they're like, okay, well the people that want to stay on here and still like maybe shoulded like so what it Maybe I wouldn't mind subscribing five hundred dollars for the year for or whatever the case. Maybe I would do it because it was good for my business, you know, But I mean, we'll see where it goes. But I decided to start my own app because I was like, Okay, God forbid, like whatever happens to happens over there, let me make sure that I bring these people over to mine, and now I have my own subscription my target mean exactly, you're a fan base and nobody else, yes, exactly. So yeah, so I decided to do that. The Ana Montana Official App, and I have like live like streaming on there, and I have like, you know, exclusive pitches I don't post on you know, the regular Instagram And.
Speaker 2: Is that subscription based or how is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Mm hm, so.
Speaker 3: Let private talk to me a little bit bit more about that, Like how do we You said, what is.
Speaker 1: Your Yeah, it's Ana Montana Official app and you know it's available on the Apple Store and all that, and basically, yeah, it's all pitches that I do not post at all, like on my regular Instagram page. All of it's on there, and we do like giveaways. I flew out like two fans already met with them. One of the one of them was actually a girl, which I thought it was gonna be all guys on there, but it was actually this girl. I flew her out here. I gave her a photo shoot, like, I gave her like a whole life, like a day in the life of So it was really cute, you know. So yeah, So I ended up doing that, and because the people when they tried to sell it to me, I'm like, I don't know if I really want to do like a whole other app, and they're like, listen, you want to make sure you get your fan base there, because God forbid something happens, you know what I mean, with another social media platform, like you want to have your own sin. You're right, You're right, You're right. I definitely believe in that.
Speaker 3: But I'm also a firm believer of not limiting yourself either, and you should definitely take advantage of all platforms because it's like, you know, it's you never know with any of them nowadays, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And you know, as much as our businesses are very different, they're very much the same as well. We have, you know, kind of the same followers a little bit. But again, like I said, I feel like you probably have a little bit more female followers than I do.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, like how do you have you ever had like like riffs with other IG models ever through the time that they've been like snarky with you, because myself going in the business with me, like you have people that hate on you that you don't even know why because you've never even met them, And you're like, I'm nice to everybody until you're a problem.
Speaker 3: Right, and it's like whatever, you know what I mean. So I know myself, I've had that. So have you ever had that problem in the IG world?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm so I'm very like men. You like to say, I'm very caddy, So I don't.
Speaker 3: But Caddy to the point where you're just telling the truth, or Caddy to the point or we're like, cause Caddie to me means you're like gossiping and whatever being caddy. Oh, Caddie to me, Like you know, Caddie to me doesn't mean telling the truth because I'm very blunt. My parents are from both from New York. I was born in Panama, raised in Texas, but I feel like my heart in my core is East Coast. So I feel like when I go back to New York and I'm like when I go on the street, like like I feel like it's very nostalgic and I sometimes I don't know why, but I feel like I just recently was back there for like a week, and I was like, I feel like I breathe this air differently, and I don't know if people understand that, but it's just like this is kind of where where it's like, and I only spent summers there, like one month, you know, in the summertime, but it was just like I feel like we're the root of like maybe my hardness, my realness and all of that came from was definitely the roots of the New York like be honest, just be honest.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So no, when we say Caddy, explain what Caddy is.
Speaker 4: It's not like it's not even like a matter.
Speaker 5: It's more just like popping your ship. Like you're being Caddy being extra. You're just being like, you know, just be more a little bit more confident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're being a diva. Yeah, I would say diva, but I don't even say that in a dad work because peopleould think there's a bad word too, like.
Speaker 4: Like a gaslaying. Though it like Caddy's be an extra.
Speaker 1: You're being a queen, all right, all right, queen, you're a queen self.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go now.
Speaker 1: But like I've never had drama with like any I G girls because like I'm a girl's girl, like I get along with them for the mostarts. So you really have to have a you really have to hate on me to like not like but.
Speaker 3: You've had to have somebody like myself was like they probably hated you from afar and then until they talk to you, they're like Oh, Matt, you're a mad ass, Like you're cool cool.
Speaker 1: Look, I wasn't expecting that, you know, And I'm like, I know, I get it, but this is right, but like, no, I've been on it, like literally, like maybe like a month ago. I went on this on fashion over page and there was this girl and then I loved her hair, right, so I'm like, oh my god, this girl's mad pretty. I go to her page. I'm blocked. I'm like, wait, what mad petty.
Speaker 6: I was like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Even know her name. She I literally that's I just thought she was bad. I'm like, oh, her hair's bombing, like two hundred thoughts, like she was a cute girl, Like I literally don't know what it could have been. I'm like, it couldn't be been a dude. I've been with my man for three years, So where did this come from? I don't know. But she's literally blocked. But it's one of those things though, because I've come in those things as well, where I've had certain people that I've been introduced to whatever where I felt like and people who introduced me was like, oh, you'll be mad cool, You'll.
Speaker 3: Be like you know, you're gonna click with them whatever, and then they're not mean to me, but they're not really receptive to me.
Speaker 1: Is either because I feel like.
Speaker 3: Of something whatever and the same thing that one time, I was like, I saw the same thing and I was like, Okay, I've never done anything to this person.
Speaker 2: But in my mind how.
Speaker 3: It works because of the industry that I've been, it's like, oh, it's because your man told me this or you saw this. Because I've also had guys be like, you know, my my girlfriend broke up with me because of the fact that you were on my history and they were like, oh, you cheated.
Speaker 1: Like I don't think that's cheating, but okay, I'm sorry, right, my bad. Sorry.
Speaker 3: I dated one of those people. I can't even say dated. I tried out one of those people one time.
Speaker 1: I didn't wake the DJ situation. Yeah, you try that out, you like, try it out and if it works, it works. But it didn't work, so I kept it pushing.
Speaker 6: Motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: None of those motherfuckers. Oh I love it, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: So is there any advice that you could give to these young ig models out there that are you know, like I said, you're og let's you know, is there any advice that you can give to them, especially because this whole wave of like the non legs going on, Like can you give it?
Speaker 1: It's about to be a whole nother situation. Now I'm gonna have to figure out my damn self. But I would say basically, like your net Like that's one thing I've always learned is your net work is a networks so period, like you know, like working with other people, like I never, like I said, I'm a girl's girl, because I feel like when you come together, it's just is so much more of a force your unity. Yeah, Like I can do things myself, of course I've been always in Mota, but I love to ask me and I'm always like, let's do a follow shit with this girl, Like let's I would love to do it because it's like why not. I'm all about girl power. I really that's been my dream always is. I love that like a strong group of females that are boss ass bitches, cause we do howking like do more in numbers, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: We do more in numbers, and like I feel like you know the same way, different industries but very similar whatever, the same thing with me.
Speaker 1: It's like I've never felt like I'm.
Speaker 3: Competing against anybody because I feel like we all have a place out there, regardless of what it is. There's enough money out there, there's enough followers, there's enough a lot of everybody. Whatever, you're gonna like me, you're like me, and you're not whatever.
Speaker 1: I feel like if with that being said, is like we have so much you know, negativity as women already, it's like, why not just let us win? You know what I mean? So why not us.
Speaker 3: Be cheerleaders and like, let us be like a lift. So for me, I'm a big feminist. You know what sounds crazy, especially in my business whatever, But for me is why I loved my business was because no one ever told me what I could and could not do. It was me and my choices. Like everyone was like, oh you're a man, No, it was never It was me. I chose to do what I want. It was how I expressed myself. And for me, it was like my form of art. You know, I don't seeing I don't do any of that, But for my art was how I expressed myself sexually so I could express to people that maybe we're very more vulnerable or maybe not know how to do that and look like myself make them feel comfortable in a zone where this is all safe, you know what I mean. Like again, we all get tested, we felt you know, no one told me or forced me to do anything I didn't want to, you know what I mean. That's why for me, I could never you know, say anything bad about my businesses because it made me who I am today. And that's why you know, letting my voice come out now as to like why really great and having someone like yourself is like again, it's very similar but different, but we go through the same stigmas of like people telling us, oh, you're not intelligent because you just post pictures of your ass, or oh because you worked.
Speaker 1: In a strip club or oh da da da da da, Like how do you deal with those stigmas? I mean, I honestly like have been such a tough skin like through all this, like I've heard it also, like nothing can bother me at all. At this point. All I have to do is just prove myself, mostly for myself, you know, and just honestly just prove everybody wrong. Anything they had to say. That's my that's what my job is to do, just to prove them wrong and just keep them moving and get to these big m's b's if I can hello, all right, I love that all that and yeah, like there's nothing nobody can ever literally say. I've heard it all.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel like, because the biggest word that everyone's like, oh, you're just a heart.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, I'm like words are just words.
Speaker 3: You give them the meaning behind them and like the action of behind what they give to you. So for me, it's like you can't you know, and not every time.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I you know, I.
Speaker 2: Have feelings too. We're all human, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Sometimes Like again, like when we were saying before coming to to those people, those naysayers are like, hey, but you know, and we get in our feelings, but you learn from that too. Is like I can't not not be affected by that, but I can't still speak my true and you know, I'll say whatever, But at the end of the day, I'm still going to do what I want to do. I'm still going to make the decisions I want to do for myself. I don't have as long as I can sleep as well at the end of the day of every night, That's what I'm saying me too.
Speaker 1: I'm on the same page.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that. All right, let's get to Manny.
Speaker 3: Hi, Mannie, you've been sitting so patiently and quietly over there, so you introduce my Private Talk listeners out there. Guys, thanks for tuning in and watching Private Talk. I hope you guys are loving it as much as I am. I love meeting new people and getting to know their truth and making you guys feel comfortable to talk to Miss Texas because I want you guys to feel comfortable. Like I said, we weren't friends before, but we're going to be best friends after. So let us know, Manny tell private Talk, which you're all about.
Speaker 7: Love.
Speaker 4: So my name is Manuel Antonio years old.
Speaker 2: Gotta give you that.
Speaker 3: I gotta give you that shout now, all right, mann let them know, let them know private talk less to know really.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm twenty seven years old and I'm from Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So I grew up in the dance world almost I can say, like, I was a cheerleader growing up.
Speaker 5: Then I went from doing cheerleading owning a dance team, and then I got a dance.
Speaker 1: Studio all in Phillyhill.
Speaker 5: I was very known in Philly for having a dance team, a group that expanded really big.
Speaker 3: Okay, bus it. I'm like, I want to go dancing with you and just.
Speaker 1: See him in the club. Oh my god, I better be in the next club. It's better be ready, ready, go big or go home.
Speaker 3: Hello, you're talking about taxes here, Okay, let's go.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was always into like dance, entertainment and stuff like that, and I was known back then for.
Speaker 4: That in Philly.
Speaker 5: And when I reached like about seventeen eighteen, I had a very big group.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like bringing on and stuff like.
Speaker 3: So you had all of that before the age of seventeen. Yeah, I actually started it with Okay, hustler, Okay, I'm gonna get.
Speaker 2: Me another one of those.
Speaker 1: That's a big accomplishment. I mean, like you say it so casually, and I love that you're your modesty.
Speaker 3: But you know, for people who out you know, I'm an entrepreneur, and like I said, we're all at different walks of life, but it's all still stems from somewhere in the same hustle of the drive of what you want to do and perceive and you know, achieve. So for the fact that of doing all of that at the young age. Like I didn't do no anything I was gonna do until after eighteen. And really I'm still not really knowing, but knowing and having that drive on you was really it's a you know, an amazing thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I grew up and I never had like a like everybody like my friends were like working at like sneaker stores and like restaurants and bars, and I never had like a regular job. I always like feel like the little hustle thing. I always had the dance team and I would make my money. Like I started getting into designing costumes for my dancers. My group became like it was like always started with five girls. I remember it was like very small. Took a picture in my backyard one day and it just became like twelve and then thirteen and movement. Then I had like posted on it was my Space days when I was posting like my Space.
Speaker 3: Now, were you saying dancing? Were you like teaching them the dances? Were you just like doing like.
Speaker 1: What were you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm Hispanic. I'm Puerto Rican, so I did by so yeah, I'm Puerto Rican. So I uh grew up doing a sign and stuff a lot. So that back then in Philly, like there was a whole bunch of different groups dance groups that are like a lot of people was like thying to be in or pay like hundreds of dollars to be in. Like it was like a monthly little thing. But there was a groups and if you was like in this group, they will advance you to the next group, the next group. But you always wanted to be in that that higher group. So like back then, I was able to like be in those groups and like take all those groups for myself and then do my own thing. So I was like very young doing it, and I had like I remember one day I was like fuck, Like I was playing in Gallas and and annual showcases and ship and I was just like you can YouTube all the stuff and see it, but it's just like.
Speaker 4: Tell us.
Speaker 5: My group's call was called Instant Addiction Dancers. So if you type that in, you'll see literally me as a little fat.
Speaker 1: Twelve year old private time.
Speaker 4: You'll see all of the videos.
Speaker 2: You better support manny.
Speaker 4: I have like literally like I'm not even kidding, I don't tell nobody this prime.
Speaker 1: I've seen the videos that you I'm like, oh my god, some of them.
Speaker 5: You really want to go on laugh, get drunk and go on YouTube and show go with all your friends and you'll see ship that you are.
Speaker 3: Never you heard it first here, he said he didn't heerit. He didn't tell nobody. He's telling us.
Speaker 1: I mean, you feel comfortable for you good, let's hear more.
Speaker 5: Let's actually I'd never like to bring up my old past. But I was like kind of bullied in school, so I didn't finish high school. I stopped school at like eleventh grade. But it was more because I was just like I was a bitch or nothing. I was just tired of fighting and my mom coming up there. Just like it was just like little situations.
Speaker 4: Like being beat because I was calling me gay for like that, just a little small stuff that I love. Now I don't like, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: But at that time, you know, it wasn't as like, you know, like accepted, talked about people didn't know and people you know, and it doesn't really hard.
Speaker 5: Literally Now now it's like I can look back and I can just be like before I did, I was emotional because I'm a pissys by the way, I was very emotional back then because I felt like I always had a point to prove and like I knew what my truth was, but I just wasn't sure if everybody else did. So I always lived like that. I always lived knowing that. But it was just like accept me because I'm really cool. I don't disrespect nobody, I don't try nothing, I don't go over the limits.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I literally grew up around guys, like I'm from the Philadelphia, so like literally like my brother into the drug life all that, you know, like stuff like that. It was just easier for me to just be comfortable around guys because that's what I grew up with.
Speaker 4: So then I got into the aspect of.
Speaker 5: Always hanging out with girls because of my dance Sea and a lot of guys start joining my dance Geme dancing, but rebound me back into my dance story. I went from having like thirty students to like eighty seven, and then right before I moved to LA I remember turning twenty two and I had one hundred and eighty two students and it was disgusting because I didn't enjoy my life. I was literally juggling, like this is the aspect of me going back.
Speaker 4: Into the clothes.
Speaker 5: I was doing bottle service clothes for like starlets and like popular clubs in Philly, and.
Speaker 1: The starlets and like people also.
Speaker 5: Had well also had Like in Philly, there was a lot of clubs, popular clubs that people did like the whole bottle service look. So I was doing sets for like a bunch of different clubs and that's what was making me my money and my residue. And then I started literally getting into shots. I would have like a bunch of girls go to clubs with me, and I would like have two shots and have the girls be sexy and like port We were making like so much. I remember like one time coming home, I was like I felt like a stripper.
Speaker 4: I had like bags and bags and bags of ones.
Speaker 5: And twenties and like I remember like sitting in the bed, yeah, me and my friends and these were all my friends that I was putting on.
Speaker 4: To work for.
Speaker 3: Those are the moments, like I remember that the first time you get those bags and you're just like, let's make it right on me.
Speaker 4: Ages has always been supportive of me.
Speaker 5: So my sister was like downstairs prepping the shots because she's a she was a licensed bartender.
Speaker 4: She did her school, she has her license.
Speaker 5: She had a bar, so she was pouring the shots, making different flavors. We had like buttery, nipple, like pussy.
Speaker 4: We had all types.
Speaker 1: So you took that before you went to the club.
Speaker 4: All listen, my.
Speaker 5: Sister were prepped them while I'm upstairs dressing the She's throwing their makeup on their face.
Speaker 1: Oh so you went dough it. Oh you so genius. They need to get lit before they're trying to go out. Okay, everyone needs to, like you know, it was like a pep talk with the silence.
Speaker 5: And on top of that, these girls wanted a lot of these girls wanted to be around because we were doing whole things where like they would bring out like Cardi B. They would bring out like fucking back then, it was like who was it?
Speaker 4: It was me? But those were like the strip cluss.
Speaker 5: This is the service is so popping, and you know after hours go to like seven in the morning.
Speaker 3: This is why Starlett's made everything popping for people, is because they made that whole like industry. But that's what but that's what made it like and that's why I love Kevin. Like Kevin is legendary. I love Kevin. He's the homie till the day I die, Like amazing.
Speaker 1: He is like sure, but like that whole like like I said, the whole time of like I know exactly what you're talking about, like the air of like when all that whole like the uniform, the whole thing was so cute. But what that is like it's also setting the vibe with what you're doing that already and styling someone.
Speaker 3: It's like you want to set the environment. You want to set the tone, just like the spas here they don't how to do it. At the blow dry bar, you get champagne, you get all this stuff so you feel good. You either get a better tip or not stop. So you the same thing with you is your cousin's over there pre making those shots.
Speaker 1: You know what it is.
Speaker 4: And my mom down, my mom mind you, My mom is my my.
Speaker 1: Mom, she's ohm get it, my baby.
Speaker 5: She literally makes everything for me like I literally designed and she makes it in like two fucking seconds.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's amazing that you have that duo.
Speaker 5: So my family has always been supportive of me. They always have been like directly right by my side through this whole thing. And it's like crazy because I remember like making so much money doing this, like having a whole little system that in Philly after parties go like seven to more of the after party the clubs was asking me to come and sell shops.
Speaker 4: So I remember coming home.
Speaker 5: And like literally shit thousands of dollars I was making it a night and just having to pay the girls like a solid money in their tips, like I had them for like I remember starting them off at like one hundred and then I was able.
Speaker 1: To pay them, Like how good did that make you feel?
Speaker 4: It's to see my fucking I literally remember one time having.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna allow them to say it, get it back then, thirty thousand dollars. That's how much I see it at once from this like just once and just like not even a month, And I was just like what the fuck.
Speaker 1: I was young, it was like, and I want you touch it once.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, you keep going back from you you drink the kool aid, keep going from I always paid that.
Speaker 5: Card to my family, and I should not say this on air right now, getting to my friends, but like I don't have no money, but literally that's what got me to La. Literally like and I remember when I first got to I care four years ago, in twenty sixty four years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, almost.
Speaker 4: I'm a little high right now.
Speaker 1: You didn't pass me the blunt, so you know, I can't even a test.
Speaker 5: But I remember when I came here, I had all that money and I got my first apartment. I put like a lot of months down and I didn't know fucking nobody.
Speaker 4: I literally stopped the dancing. I closed my studio down.
Speaker 3: So you went from dancing to come into l A toect my life and okay, but at that time, did you know what your life meant coming to A Did you know that it wanted to be styling when you came to LA.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to do styling.
Speaker 5: I wanted to design, and like I was a designer, I always I do styling. A lot of people don't know, like styling is my like second thing that comes with the designer aspect. And I have my my name and my title as a designer because that's what I really love to do. Like I love like designing and doing the whole creative and the whole editorial thing of it. And then I feel like the styling has to come with that because you're stalling your pieces on them.
Speaker 1: Where can we find your designs on my Instagram? Let us know. Private Talk wants to know what your Instagram is.
Speaker 5: Manuel Antonio underscore that's M A N U E L A N C O N I oh.
Speaker 4: Period.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and I basically started doing like when I first came here, I worked at this is crazy. I just settled for a job and I became a makeup artist at Keiko Milano or Hollywood Blevard.
Speaker 2: Had you ever done make it before?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told you. I used to make it back then.
Speaker 5: So it's like I used to do, like I had my little Mac run with Mac and stuff like all types of stuff like that. And I remember when I was coming out. I don't like doing makeup. I don't like doing that ship at all, like to.
Speaker 1: Be honest, even though he will snatch your face all all the week. It's funny how that, because it's just artistry in itself.
Speaker 3: But you know what you're good at if it's like you know the designing and the clothing or whatever, but it's like the whole like you're a very.
Speaker 2: Rare specimen over there.
Speaker 1: And I like it.
Speaker 7: Many feeling called me the jack of all because I knew how to do it, yes intended, but yes, so I became a makeup.
Speaker 4: Artist and I hated it. I really like hate it so bad.
Speaker 1: So that's how you really feel that private talk.
Speaker 4: It was annoying and it was Hollywood process.
Speaker 1: How long did you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like, why did you so quick?
Speaker 5: If you go back on my page, I like kept all my pictures up, but it was just like I don't like to be like arched over nobody doing no makeup?
Speaker 3: Is it because you feel like your artistry was being stifled because whoever you were working for was giving you like what you were supposed to do or.
Speaker 5: What It was just the money that I needed when I came in to you, and honestly I wanted to keep the money I went from having.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you moved past that. You hated that? How did you get your start in La?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: Because I was then over it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Taking how long?
Speaker 5: How long I couldn't take listen, I was here for eight months and I said, he's broken, Let's get the funk out of here, Let's go back.
Speaker 4: When I went back, it was completely different.
Speaker 5: It was like ship, like people had my job and girls are fun with girls, and I didn't think it was gonna fuck with each other different.
Speaker 4: Oh it was Oh, it was depressing.
Speaker 1: It was like so he couldn't even get his job back. So it's like, what you do now, Manny, what you do now, Manny? Tell us?
Speaker 4: I remember Anna calls me.
Speaker 6: Imagine, okay, crazy, let's do uh let's just sound like a stripper line, like let's do something like that, like let's let's.
Speaker 4: Like tell me to the next level. I want you to bring samples.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: She tells me her story and she's like she motivates the ship out of me. She cash ASTs me a little some money to go get fabric. The next day, I'm buying fabric. I'm getting these designs done. We're talking back and forth. Bitch, I come right back to l A MOI. You know, like it was like, yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was crazy off like liter like he's doing like so do you attest to having her and like her like either shouting out whatever to like what your boosting career in La.
Speaker 5: She's she's been doing this with me. I've visit back and forth. I had like jobs here, like I worked with this one store. I don't want to mention the store, but I worked with this one store that I actually built a freaking empire for like for two years straight on on a popular street.
Speaker 2: And I but that's how they do.
Speaker 1: They steal your designs and they make the money for you.
Speaker 5: I was even still in my designs, they're still my and like everything.
Speaker 1: She was racist, Yeah, very racist.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, so we had to you know, private talk, have to be honest, and I would love I loved it. I just said that because at the end of the day, like certain people like that, like from your past, like you know, you as a solo artist coming here. I know a lot of people can't relate to certain things I do, and I can't relate to certain things, but we all have like this path where we're just.
Speaker 4: Trying to make it.
Speaker 5: It's there's always something relatable to each person's household. Like it doesn't mean it doesn't have to be Instagram, but doesn't have to be stalling or designing.
Speaker 3: But that's also why, like in our truson, you know, in every as much as the accomplishment I've done, there's been downfalls That's made me stronger to continue to what my success is today is because there's not every time that I've made a right choice. And sometimes when you trust in things, especially in the beginning, because you you want to believe in yourself and you trust that people would have believed in yourself too, and sometimes it unfortunately doesn't always work out that way, so you get burnt, you do, you know, you try on tribulations, you know what I mean? You never know, you know, but that's you know, the glory of things is like is what shows you know?
Speaker 1: For me, character is like as much as.
Speaker 3: What had happened, is how you deal with it and you get back up and you go ten times harder, and you know, you tell them, you know what, that may have happened, and I may have fell down, but you know what, I still can get up. And there's so much more to me than you guys have ever seen. And that I'm sure to you is why you now have your own styling thing and you're you know what you on your Instagram is where we can buy your styles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've designed a style work with a lot of Now is crazy, My life is taken off.
Speaker 4: I've did the store for two years. I have a lot of celebrity.
Speaker 1: Clientele and were busy.
Speaker 4: Booked and busy. I have a blessed blessed I like.
Speaker 3: That there's busy and very open.
Speaker 4: And friendly and like loving person.
Speaker 5: So I feel like I'm a firm believer of like scratching my back on scratch yours.
Speaker 4: And I also love building bonds before I work with people.
Speaker 5: I'm literally cool if like everybody saying rappers, I don't want to say that, but like a lot of people really fuck with me. So I just love the fact that I can build bonds and have friendships with girls and guys and everybody respect me for me first of all being who I am now today because we back then, like.
Speaker 4: I said, I was buliving. So now even being in this like I'm like and having like.
Speaker 5: The power to actually have the attention and amount of respect that I do, you know what I'm saying. So, like yesterday I went out, it was crazy because like I said, I'm now getting booked for hostings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like he brings out the girls, He's bringing the vibe, and that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Trips, Like it's just a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Never okay, you get fluid out all the way. Okay, brings energy, I'm telling and I know you I didn't give you that time.
Speaker 4: A fashion show and everything soon, and I would love for you to come, I'll give.
Speaker 1: You Okay, sure I would love to, but yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Like I have a very good run here.
Speaker 5: Yesterday I went out and it was weird, Like I literally went out and this never happened to me like this, like it was back to all my friends see it. Girls was like, oh my god, your kept coming up to me and stuff, and it was just so strange.
Speaker 4: It was really weird because.
Speaker 3: So it's finally turned a sudden really, not that it hasn't already happened becau again like putting in work, like I'm sure you put in the work for years. My I remember putting in the work and like there's like probably the third or fourth year, and it's like everywhere you went it was like, you know, you don't know.
Speaker 2: How to take it.
Speaker 3: You want to because you don't want to seem ungrateful because it's like, you know, it's it's a great you know, it's gratitude and stuff, but it's like, man, that's how you know for me, it's like you made it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: How did that feel for you?
Speaker 5: It was weird because my friends was like, oh, look at you, like they were just spicing it, and it just kept happening.
Speaker 1: Because your friends just know you as man back to back.
Speaker 4: But was like, no, you deserve it.
Speaker 1: Like this is like you put in that work, but you deserve all of that.
Speaker 5: It's kind of cool because you kind of know like what you do is behind a lot of big people that's already so successful right now, Like there's a lot of people like in Uh and other people like my friend Quay, who has like a restaurant and he's like freaking genius.
Speaker 4: I've been on his sets for over a year.
Speaker 2: We're your biggest people of clients that you work with.
Speaker 4: Right now will have to be Quay.
Speaker 5: And I work with Isabelle Ladoya, who's actually a social she's a makeup influencer and social media. She works with YouTube and all types of stuff like that. So she's like she has like her product in Macy's right now. Then I also work with a lot of like influencers and artists and like I'm in the works right now.
Speaker 4: It's doing something with Justin Colmes, So it's something cool.
Speaker 5: Coming up that we're going to be doing with a lot of influencers and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So there's like a lot of things that I got in the worst.
Speaker 5: A lot of people that I work with and people that reach out to me don't want to work with me right now why I'm in this stage in my life. So it's kind of fun and exciting because it's crazy. I have so much people, like if you want my bio off, work with so much people, it's just like I can't.
Speaker 1: Even keep up with So it's safe to say your second time around in law, so the third time, third time, the term LA is hard.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, LA is expensive.
Speaker 5: And that's why I'm very serious about every job that I have, Like I like try to take it like very very serious because I am an artist who go from my life.
Speaker 3: But that's what your brand is is like whoever you sell or whatever design you're doing, is that speaks for you. So it's like you're putting yourself out there even more, you know what I mean. Like even if someone it's not on your page per se, it's on if it's you know, yours or you know what other celebrity out there, you know, it's it speaks almage to you and that's how you get booked.
Speaker 1: And what's all about Manny is that like he will go out, he'll have a host and he'll be out till like literally five in the morning. I'm like, look, I'm like watching his stories. He'll be by at nine am at his next set, like ready to work. Like he's not like, oh, I'm in bed, Like he's ready to work always, Like you can always count on this.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure that's exactly why you the third time around. You got to come back because it's got.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't do that because then, like everyone's an excuse, especially in LA, Like.
Speaker 3: It's a lot it's hard to have reliable people. It's hard to have people like show up on time. It's hard because you know, yeah, traffic and this. Not everyone can have excuses for whatever it is. But you know what I mean, like to do that and like get paid for whatever and then come in doing a paid gig and then coming the next day and doing again, it's still a job. But some people would be like, oh, well they can work on you know, they around my.
Speaker 1: Schedule and be really laxed about it.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna you say, gotta say professional because that's what keeps us current, That's what keeps us wanting to work with you, because at the end of the day, time is money and everyone has you know, deadlines, schedules, this that or the other, and you know everybody works differently, but that's what attests us from the winners and the losers, and we only win here at private time.
Speaker 5: With this right now, I respect people like you forgiving us the opportunity to be on your platform and collect your audience and people like that to get to understand there's a lot of other artists, you know, like I love, I love. I've always been the person where it's like, yeah, I can say little caddy things arounds me back to my caddiness, but I'm not very judgments. I very am like the person where I love to give everybody the benefit of.
Speaker 4: The doubt because there's a lot of different people, as we should because.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, we don't know what we're going through.
Speaker 3: We don't know what happened that morning, that day, that week, that year, that whatever, and everybody's going to their own stuff, you know, and there's too many other bigger world problems out there for us to be shooting each other for no reason.
Speaker 5: It's like, just as long as we're not crossed and we can just respec like each other, then I feel like everybody should get to know each other. It should be no problem, we should always have everybody should be cordial, you know what I'm saying, Especially if you're in a Los Angeles, like there's a lot of people that come from all over the world to come here and to do almost to pursue the same shit.
Speaker 4: Power.
Speaker 5: It's definitely like a lot of It's like, really at times there's a lot of culture, but at the same time, I feel like there's no culture at times because there's just so many different things going on here.
Speaker 4: So I feel like when you're here, it's not even like people always.
Speaker 5: Tell so fake and this that I feel like, No, you have to be very vocal, you have to be very networking, you have to stay on your toes, you have to have your own back because I feel like you don't have your own back, then that's when the fake shit start.
Speaker 3: But that's why I feel like in LA and New York as well, it's like only the strong will survive, you know what I mean, Because it's a doggy, doggy world, and you know, and it's fortunate as I can. I'm an EmPATH, and you know, I've learned that more, learn more about that like the last couple of years of my life, but like me embracing it more so and just being in my truth and really understanding what that is is.
Speaker 1: Like it just.
Speaker 4: Happened, literally, just had It's crazy about.
Speaker 2: That energy has come out.
Speaker 4: Literally maybe this is why we went to this strip recently.
Speaker 5: We went to this strip in Mexico and we like, this is me and I got way closer. Just imagine going to Mexico and just you know, going there to be with influences.
Speaker 4: And stuff like that.
Speaker 5: We worked with little girls that we really got to be inspired by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they got to fire, you know.
Speaker 2: Pull on the hard trinks a little bit more.
Speaker 3: So you give a little bit more because you're in a vulnerable situation and it's like not like it's like a work situation.
Speaker 1: It's worked, but it's not working.
Speaker 4: Our bog As has.
Speaker 5: Had a car ride, a two hour car ride from the airport Cancud all the way to Tulum.
Speaker 4: We found a black car. We got the black and we got in it.
Speaker 1: We got fancy with Tito, right, we had a whole bottle.
Speaker 3: We had a shout out to Tito.
Speaker 1: So we had that situation. It'll get down to know what that.
Speaker 4: Amazing and shout out to my friend Nelly.
Speaker 5: She's an artist, she's a Taxoo Artist's.
Speaker 4: A Taxoo artist, and she came to fall to me one time and she's like really reading me.
Speaker 5: She like me crish, really emotional, but she told me about the whole impact thing, and she opened my eyes to that whole life. And I always come across literally see it, and then I get it.
Speaker 4: Then I feel it.
Speaker 5: That I need it, and you know, like I feel like we all have like our own lanes, but I feel like impacts always come across each other.
Speaker 1: So oh I got this.
Speaker 3: I agree that, And that's why I feel like with me is like, you know, doing this show and this podcast with private Talk whatever, is like letting people know like the softer side I guess with me, and also that I have a voice other than just being you know, as you know, bluntly like openly as sexual. You know, obviously I've done porn, you know, been in the industry, but even for myself, you know, to be in the industry as long as I've been, it's like I didn't do it for not a reason, you know, And for me it's like again, it was a beautiful experience for me, and I really loved and enjoyed it every moment of it. But it's just like I know that there was more out out there for me, and that's why for me, I feel like this journey of speaking my truth and getting you know what, what my meaning and what my feelings of this and having people like yourselves coming on the couch and just again me not knowing very much about you, but still knowing you very much too, but on a different side, is like I wanted to know the private side and letting you feel comfortable and having this you know, experience that you can feel comfortable with.
Speaker 1: Me as well.
Speaker 2: So thank you. I appreciate both of you.
Speaker 1: Guys, like I feel like I've been talking, were going to become friends, firm believing. Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, keep listening to Private Talk with the Lexus Texas. We're going to take a little break and I'm going to get back and we're going to do my favorite part of the segment, which is Truth with Texas. We're going to play a game with these two and I know they're going to have a lot of fun. So I guys, we're back with the Private Talk podcast with a Lexus Texas and we've got Ana Montana and many.
Speaker 1: That's right, guys, give it up, give it up, give it up. So, like I told you, this is my favorite part of the show.
Speaker 3: It's called Truth with Texas. So we're gonna shuffle these cards here and you're gonna pick a card and you're going to uh, We're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get to it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get down and dirty for it, you know, because it couldn't be Means Texas without some a little bit of naughty questions. It's not gonna be anything too bad. Don't worry first, are you ready? You both have to answer the questions. You're so respectful, Manny. Private Talk loves respectful men.
Speaker 1: What ace is that heart? The ace of hearts?
Speaker 3: That's great. It's a romantic question. Are you ready out there? Private Talk? I hope you guys are ready for this game. Make sure you're subscribing and liking to this podcast. Anna your romantic question? Do you enjoy role playing in the bedroom?
Speaker 1: I do. I love a good role play. I like to spice it up. I love a good role play. So who's what's your favorite role play situation? I always like to act like I'm a new girl, like I don't know who you are and you have a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: But do you only do that in the bedroom or do you start like at like a hotel or you like wear a different outfan and you're like your boyfriend or whoever partner I guess three years her boyfriend would come out to the bar and be.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Like that, or just in the bedroom where you like, like, I do you dress up like?
Speaker 1: Tell us? No, it doesn't. Maybe we should start starting it from there, but no, for as of right now, we only start in the bedroom. And I'm just like acting like I like to do, like the whole little groupie thing because obviously like that's in his world. So I'm like, you're like, oh my god, I love that song so much. So you have a girlfriend, like she doesn't have to know about it, so that's our little role play or whatever.
Speaker 2: I like that Does that turn you on?
Speaker 1: That's kind of sick, but low key it does. But I why is it sick? It's a fantasy. You gotta roll. That's your man.
Speaker 3: Three years you got to live it out in the bedroom. That was what keeps it spicy and kinky and hot because it's like.
Speaker 1: That's what's going to probably be around. So like, let you like take it out on me so you don't got to do it over there, right, you gotta keep a spicy girl. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be pame beast to you. I'll let you know I got you. Okay, please, all right, Manny, you're not getting out of this. And I'm going to give you another romantic question though. What turns you on instantly? Like right off the bat, what you're like, you know what, even if you don't know that person, you see them across the bar, the room, the the whatever situation, You're like.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go talk to them.
Speaker 4: Oh, turn on instantly. Oh this is so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: This is a private, intimate conversation. Let it look a guy like you love that's sexy, poppy all night if it was there, You're scared.
Speaker 2: I stare. I thought you would be scared.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why are you scared? Stared? You stare at that, but you should go talk to it to do he lets it be know.
Speaker 2: Trust me, So you've been not you know, very dominant all.
Speaker 4: The bitches around me. I like that, right, Okay, I won't disrespect him.
Speaker 1: I'll just make my way so you pee on it and you're like, hey, hands off, Yes, wotch that territory because I'm.
Speaker 4: The I'm the king of calling ubersches home.
Speaker 2: At least you're nice enough to call him home.
Speaker 1: You know, you guys gotta go sorry.
Speaker 5: If you're if you're like a cool person, I'll get you black.
Speaker 4: But if you're like.
Speaker 1: Cool, how many huber pools have you done? How many uber pools come next?
Speaker 4: You can girl, uberfol I hope they take the long way home.
Speaker 1: Thank god, I have my own accounts Uber all that ship.
Speaker 4: I'm just scared. I'm not that bad, But how do you do it?
Speaker 1: Sometimes you doug to look at you. You're on accounts looking for you, dug all day. Many what's up people?
Speaker 4: Uber? And for them to drive right?
Speaker 2: This is true, That's that's the softer side of manny.
Speaker 1: I like that and like I'm a gentle Yeah, I've had people like steal my account. You like, yeah, I'm going home, like oh yeah on my Uber? Yeah, Like I didn't know that this happened, loser, because you know you all have that one friend.
Speaker 5: I was out the other day and somebody took like my cash at my phone was open, and then cash at herself one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Your friend, No, it was just like back person, who do you give your phone out to?
Speaker 4: I would let somebody's house on looked.
Speaker 1: And I'm like no, but how about My friend was telling me that one time she went she went to this person's house with one of her friends. She didn't even really know the person, Like that tell me why? She said, while she was sleeping, her friend went took her thumb, put it in there and called herself a black car all the way home like it was an hour drive because she was in Calabasas.
Speaker 3: Left her Oh hell no, Like, how do you not know that they're gonna like that's gonna show up and receipt.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that? Because people are just dirty?
Speaker 4: I just did.
Speaker 1: They're dirty.
Speaker 3: I've had somebody go in my Instagram and take my phone while I was asleep or I don't know where I was, and some people from my account being like, hey, you should follow this person to do that.
Speaker 1: So the next day they call the next person.
Speaker 3: The next day they called they texted me and they're like, hey, did your phone get hacked because I was this person telling me because that's not my.
Speaker 1: Style at all.
Speaker 3: And I was like, hey, so I in front of the person and they're like, I would never do that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh so then who were you just drunk? You should follow this, come on exactly. That's why I confronted.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 2: You better stop.
Speaker 1: You heard it? All right, let's get all this one.
Speaker 2: With this question truth with Texas. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's get it because that was the light version.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Who's who's picking spicy?
Speaker 4: Mhm?
Speaker 1: What ace do you have? That's a club?
Speaker 4: Just kidding, Okay, we are a little your headed sometimes together. Listen, I don't play he got I don't play games. By the way, I did never.
Speaker 1: Play Goldfish, Goldfish, I'm dead. Clubs know what about it? The clubs is the kinky question.
Speaker 3: Kinky with the Private Talk podcast.
Speaker 1: Who's going first?
Speaker 2: Oh all right, what's the dirtiest.
Speaker 1: Thought that you've had about a stranger?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Oh this is why my impath I got us new and I'm gonna pull that ship out of you.
Speaker 4: Tell us it was out to eat.
Speaker 1: I was really eating.
Speaker 4: I was actually one of our favorite thoughts. Hollwood.
Speaker 5: It was a little restaurant and I was at the bar and there was somebody sitting on the corners curved from me, like this period, I kind of just wanted to go over there. I was so drunk and bath room like. I literally felt like I wanted to do that.
Speaker 3: I was literally about going about them and do what Manny tell private talk about him. I don't know a lot and going and bend it over, busted open.
Speaker 1: All the things.
Speaker 2: You know, So why didn't you?
Speaker 1: What stopped you?
Speaker 5: What stopped me is I didn't know that motherfucker was gonna punch me in my face. I would have tried it. I was trying to fill them out a little bit. I mean one or two more drinks, one or two more drinks. And I even bought him a shot.
Speaker 4: I was being that.
Speaker 1: He was like, taking, you're a little thirsty over there, you're thirsty.
Speaker 4: I'm not a little thirsty, but I like a little I'm a little little.
Speaker 1: I still got the guy, and you quenched it a little. It's all right, you admit it.
Speaker 4: So I should have been a little bit but the shot. But let me tell you something that it was a Sunday, so everything's fall that little two dollars shot was cute for him.
Speaker 1: I like to see.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Though it didn't happen, was a very next time. If we speak in to existence, maybe what happened next?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for your kinky question?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: What area do you like to be touched the most? Just touched?
Speaker 2: Yeah, touched, caress.
Speaker 3: Like what really gets you in the mood to like you know that that's definitely immediately getting you wet.
Speaker 2: You're going to like lay it down my.
Speaker 1: Nipples get it pop in always like and when she gets to this situation just touching, sucking. I need the sucking situation going on. My fusty gets sweat like, I'm like, let's do it. I'm ready. It just feels so good, does it not. I'm not opposed to I like all the sensations.
Speaker 2: I'm the wrong person to ask. I like a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just like a lot of like four play like people forgot how to do that because you're like I agree with that, So I'm like, no, you need to slow it down, and that's what we need to do. Like I need all of that.
Speaker 2: So when's the last time you got finger banged.
Speaker 1: Last week. I like that, keeping it old school. I like that, keep it fresh. I'm telling you you got to I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: This is about private talk. We'll get to me later. These questions are for you guys. But if you want to ask me a question, well I'll get to that. You can ask me a question. All right, who's next?
Speaker 1: I got this one asis s Bades.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite one because it's just like my booty and it's really naughty. So it's a naughty question. Are you ready for it?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 3: How often do you touch yourself and masturbate on the weekly?
Speaker 1: Too often? That's one of my favorite.
Speaker 3: You just like rolls your eyes in the back of your head, so I know this is going to be a truth answer, Like honestly, like skate gets massive times, but I'm like, don't please.
Speaker 1: You just have to understand. It's just I just love it.
Speaker 2: You just don't need it.
Speaker 1: You need me, yes, you know what I mean, And it just like gets me going. I got this little toy called the Womanizer, and that shit gets me going.
Speaker 3: And a Montana tell I haven't talk. How many times do you make yourself come a month? I mean not a month, but it was a week a week a week weekly, that's yeah, let's let's go to a week a week.
Speaker 1: Four times, four times a week. Yeah. Sometimes like if he's not there, I'm like, okay, I'm in the shower, I'm like, what could I do? Like everybody took a shot. Okay, I think I guess I'll just do this.
Speaker 2: So you always use a toy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I love my toy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Well, besides Kate is my favorite thing. He's my first, that's my second. Have you ever used a toy with him?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course? Does he like it or does he feel intimidated? He's such a manly man like he gets he's like, we don't need that. I'm like, I know, we don't need it, but like if you really want this ship to go crazy, like we should use this.
Speaker 2: We gotta dancing. Sometimes it just makes it better.
Speaker 1: It us, like if you.
Speaker 3: Feel amazing and not that it doesn't make it not better without it, it's just better in a different way exactly.
Speaker 1: But I can. I don't use it every single time, but like I do, and sometimes I could tell.
Speaker 3: He doesn't like this on my car. So three times a week, three four times a week. That's the way lass to me.
Speaker 1: Really, m all right, Manny, how many times do you master me a week? It's crazy? Oh my god, Becky tell me it all.
Speaker 4: Probably a lot because I like to have face times.
Speaker 3: You like to FaceTime and masturbate. Okay, there you and you're not charging for this many there's a whole other fucking app I can tell you about.
Speaker 1: You should be charging for the times. See, let's see what's so? How many times a week?
Speaker 2: Let private talk?
Speaker 1: No, Manny, probably like to be honest, be honest, betimes.
Speaker 4: I'm just buy yourself.
Speaker 1: Fifteen twenty times a week. More than that sometimes you just.
Speaker 3: But you know what though, for myself included, and I'll just spill my tea.
Speaker 1: I definitely.
Speaker 3: I would probably say twenty to twenty five because I like to come like three or four times at a time.
Speaker 2: I like to come three or four times.
Speaker 1: At a time. If I'm gonna fuck myself, I don't want to come just once. It's like pringles. It's like once you pop, you just kept up. I'm like, no, but there's no one else here. I don't have to know.
Speaker 3: But I recently got a weighted blanket that keeps me warm, and I'm