Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: We are live a little bit early today because I wanted to go over a couple things before doctor Peter Glidden comes on. We have only three days left of the Healthy Wealthy Wise coupon code for fifty percent off the membership at doctor doctor Peter Glidden's Health Recovery site.
Speaker 1: Something is not right with this computer.
Speaker 2: I'm not really sure what's going on right now, but I had to mess around with Maybe that is that the issue. I don't know, something doesn't look right. Maybe that's what it is. Everything got switched around and flipped that around yesterday. I had to completely overhaul streamyarder and make it work again. But anyway, so we have three days left today, tomorrow, and the next next Saturday would.
Speaker 1: Be a last day Sunday, last way right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, Healthy Wealthy Wise has to be capitalized words all put together, no spaces.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I know that it still does work because I saw one come through today. It would be with the right about sixteen thousand people that we have across platforms that tune in on a regular basis.
Speaker 1: You'd probably be not.
Speaker 2: Too crazy to think that maybe twenty to thirty more people would sign up between now and then.
Speaker 1: So that's the goal, all right.
Speaker 2: So before we get into what we're going to talk about today and all that good stuff, I just wanted to remind people.
Speaker 1: Or maybe show that for the first time.
Speaker 2: You see that little girl right there, we all should be thankful to her, because without that motivation and the guy standing behind her his life, there's no way I'd be doing any of this. It's another one when we were at my dad's house in Upstate New York. There's a little black Pomeranian there. He used to be my sisters. Now my dad and step mom hold on to it. That was first day of school this year. Another one, and they cut these all out with the little edgework on the neat little scissor for my birthday card. There we are at the Serahtogat racetrack. I can't really do anything about the green screen thing. So that's the way it is. My mom with my daughter on the Hudson River on our boat, her boat. She put one of these masks on. I thought that was pretty funny. That was that my mom's us just some more. And then the fourth of July picture, which is really cute. She get all dressed up and we went to see fireworks. So there's that, all right. My motivation, my drive to do something pro bono basically to touch the hearts and minds of other people, is basically because I know that I need all hands on deck to protect and preserve that person standing alone isn't going to be very successful. So if you ever are wondering to yourself, what's your motivation, I'm sure you have something similar to these types of photographs in your home somewhere.
Speaker 1: And now let's look at this.
Speaker 2: This is funny because this is from nineteen seventy nine, Happy forty fifth birthday, right, It says forty five years ago, back in nineteen seventy nine, thirty ninth US President Jimmy Carter us population.
Speaker 1: So they say, I never believe.
Speaker 2: These as a two hundred and twenty two point one million.
Speaker 1: And let's look at this. What things cost? Back then?
Speaker 2: Minimum wage was two dollars and ninety cents compared to twenty dollars to the Flipperberger today, a new house was fifty eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That's relative to size.
Speaker 2: I guess monthly rent was two hundred and eighty dollars, no inflation at all. Gas was eighty six cents. A gallon of milk was a dollar fifty. A dozen eggs it was a dollar twenty movie tickets for two dollars and fifty cents. What postage stamps for fifteen cents? And get this editari, I'm assuming they mean the twenty six hundred was one hundred and ninety nine dollars. So game consoles have always been expensive. Apparently, the average income per year was seventeen thousan five hundred dollars. Remember when you could support a whole family with one job, one person working. So On television during that time was Mash Dallas Three's Company, The Jefferson's Alice, sixty Minutes, One Day at a Time in Morgan Mindy on the big screen, Star Trek, the Motion Picture Amityville, Horror, Rocky two, Alien, Kramer Versus Kramer, Apocalypse Now, Hair Moon, Raker, The Jerk, Steve Martin Movie Right, and the Muppet Movie. On the radio, My Sharona was on the Knack, Bad Girls and Hot Stuff by Donna Summer.
Speaker 1: Do You Think I'm Sexy?
Speaker 2: By Rod Stewart, Love You Inside Out by the Beg's and Michael Jackson, Pink Floyd and the commodores.
Speaker 1: What's going on here? What you got going on? Whos hello? Hello?
Speaker 3: Speak?
Speaker 1: Okay? They did not speak, all right, So.
Speaker 2: I thought this was a pretty cool card, very big. I had another picture of my daughter out back that they did a bigger one. But you got the gist of it, all right. So I'm gonna show you guys through the link here. Oops, probably better if I presented the screen. All right, So this is how you do it. Dadda over here where you are, where we are. You see the phone number there six po' nine four three one zero three three four It has changed.
Speaker 1: So make note.
Speaker 2: Top right here in the description is the link that you want to use and the code that you want to use. Here fifty percent off for only three more days. Just beneath that for the ninety essentials. You can contact brend at that number and that extension, or you can go to aifelhealth dot com if you think that you don't need anything specific to your tailored for your needs or whatnot. All right, just a little reminder about the chat. It says, hey everyone, I'm raising funds to build a four K video editing and streaming computer, which all fell apart after the stream yesterday. It took me hours of time that I didn't have to try to fix every little problem that I had.
Speaker 1: Please use the thing right here CLICKI click right two at the bottom of the chat to send super chats to the show every day. WOU helps.
Speaker 2: Thank you a truly independent researcher. I do this because it needs to be said and done. When you help, you're helping others as well, because together we are the only people who will support our troops of truth.
Speaker 1: You are the change, you are the sponsors.
Speaker 2: And then you can go right to the computer fundraiser here, and if you're in Europe you can go tip streaming because it's in pounds euros whatever, all right, and then there should be just the clean link to simper Fry here, So when you click that, then you're dropped right into doctor Peter G.
Speaker 1: Linden.
Speaker 2: Click that, it's his link, it's the link for his site, and then you can use Healthy Wealthy Wise to get the subscription, and then you'll have the two extra Q and as with him each week and all the other things that go along with all the information that you need for health recovery and enhancement. I've been told and I've kind of experienced that you can't never have too much health. So he's a good thing to have, Sandy, all right. And then there's doctor Manzo. Here get his book. There's the code and Azure will BB five for discount on the supplements. Okay, the book creating the hot sauce. So you get it all one shot, just by clicking the one. This says simper Fry lc dot com money tree is beneath.
Speaker 1: And then there's you know, individual links.
Speaker 2: There's the Patreon thing, YadA, YadA, YadA, but the important one today is this one.
Speaker 1: Leave big farm behind. We click that, and there we are.
Speaker 2: Now you will get something that looks something like that, and then you're joined the new membership description plan and you put in your code. I can't go through that whole process because it would change my details, and I'm good with what I got here, all right.
Speaker 1: But now you see that.
Speaker 2: Uh And a second, so let's see what Secret has to say while we're weak, because I did start early.
Speaker 1: This thing always makes me laugh, all right, she says. He says, I.
Speaker 2: Remember the time before, and unfortunately that time has gone forever.
Speaker 1: It is rough to remember better times.
Speaker 2: These times are scari as yeah, right, but we can have good moods about it. You can laugh your way straight into hell too. It doesn't have to be as horrible as our minds will allow us to let it be. And having a healthy body and healthy mind are important for that, just my opinion. Let's see, this is for doctor Peter Glinton, so away for him to come.
Speaker 4: On, and I'm judging by that, I'm pretty sure he's on his way. All be good in a moment stand by.
Speaker 2: I have had quite an interesting.
Speaker 1: Day yesterday.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of malfunctions. A lot of weird things happened, testing my reserve. D try to put me in a bad mood, and unfortunately it worked, so I'm using today to fix that. It did put me in a negative mood, which kind of stole from other people in my life, you know, And I got her to deal with it better because it was not their fault, so I wasn't yelling at them or anything, but they You know, when you see somebody that's irritated, it kind of rose off on you. So by the time I got to my daughter's gymnastics off as well, and that was good. Carry Lynn carry okay, Yes, it is helpful to feel physically well. It is eleven oh three and is eight twenty nine. I might be going solo. I don't know if it is in the I pretty much said all I need to say. This is a doctor Glidden's time. You know, I sent another email reminder with the link because I sent that link a long time ago. And who knows what's going on with stream yard I for all I know he's being blocked out of it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but he did just recently pull up. Well that's like eight oh he posted Q and A for August twenty seventh on his rumble channel. That's cool.
Speaker 2: You can participate in it once you remember. But he showed he's showing it on his rumble channel. Now that rumble channel is just called doctor Glidden. Am I the wrong spot?
Speaker 1: I'm not? Yeah, No, that's right. Everything's right, All right, Well, let's just hope that it shows up and if not, then there it is. We will.
Speaker 2: We've already said what we need to say about the membership. There's three days left. Any little thing could happen. It has power outages, there are all kinds of stuff, so who knows. Plus the link was sent to him two weeks in advance because Brenda was going to be gone. She's the one that usually sets up his calendar. But it was put on there so any any number of things could be occurring. So I'm not gonna if anything. Jake, who sent in a buy me a coffee. We'll get to it eventually if he if he isn't available today, then we'll get it then. But I think it's eleven o seven am I right? That's a little that's a little asshole. Look at that, and then there it is. I don't see his video though, Yeah, I don't see the video.
Speaker 1: Huh. There is Daniel edit it and I just got a click this.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, we are actually elaborating because I started a little early.
Speaker 3: Yeah my carmer ran over my dogma, so I'm a little late.
Speaker 1: Oh it's really cool.
Speaker 2: So I reminded everybody that we have three days left if you count today, which I don't know why you wouldn't. Three days left of the healthy, wealthy wise keep on. And we've been doing interviews for over a year now. I think it's about time someone let you know whether or not you got the job. You know, so especially if you're you know, for your health recovery, or health enhancement. I'm told you that one of them is beneficial. So there's a lot of talk in here already. There's a lot of questions. You told me how you want to start.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're the boss. You just tell me. I've got to adjust my color. I look like I was left out in the sun too long. Here, hold on. I don't know if that's any better.
Speaker 1: I can make your background darker.
Speaker 3: I've been having trouble with my video stuff lately. Yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 2: And my whole streamyard died yesterday. I had to go through all kinds of things to try to make it work again. So we have an actual question from Jake that submitted one through the buying me a coffee, and then we have some other questions here from all right, pull them up, let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: It's going to do it this way so it's easier for me to see it. All right, says my question. This is Jake, I says Hi. Daniel question for doctor Glinton is derived from your friends doctor Manzo's what is the matrix presentation on Rumble from last year. He says, Vitamin C derive from a cerbic acid is bad since it takes much needed copper out of your semiroplasm. Manzo claims that Rockefeller paid Linus Palling to make a cerbic acid the number one form of vitamin C instead of natural vitamin C. He also said vitamin D derive from I don't know what that says. Cloacalcifer all is yeah, thank you for yeah, is bad and is actually poisonous to your body. He claims it is. He says, claims like it's kind of like a I don't know what that means. So it's almost like in a accusation when you say the word claims it is the same ingredient in rat poison. Both of these are in that's where this is going, which I take every take daily with the plant and ridinal complex and the other products. What is your opinion on a cervic acid in A.
Speaker 3: It's a great it's a great question. Whoever is asking this question is paying attention, Jake, smartest man in class right now. It's so you're half right, Jake, that when it comes to vitamin therapy or you know, medical nutrition, which includes more than just vitamins, right, it's vitamins minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids. It's the whole enchilada rather than just you know, the cheese to mix metaphors. So, and you know, during COVID, when people were not listening to me, they were listening to health coaches on YouTube, which is a bad idea. People were taking lots of vitamin C, mega doses Vitamin C like ak you know, the way that Linus Pauling did. They're also taking large doses of zinc, large doses of vitamin D like David. Vitamin D is not a vitamin, it's a it's a hormone. Shouldn't be called vitamin D, it should be called hormone D. And because of that, we've seen in alarmingly high, like remarkable, completely out of context with the normal trend of things rise in cataracts. Cataracts skyrocketed post COVID, and that was because of exactly what you were talking about. People were doing megadoses of single vitamins, you know, in this case, three vitamins or three nutritional supplements. And when you drive the metabolism of the body in one particular way with fractionated nutrition, megadoses of one, two, three, or four vitamins. That's it. You're gonna have unintended consequences downstream from that. Linus Palling died from a copper deficiency illness which was driven by megadoses of vitamin C. Now did he know about that? I don't know. Albert Einstein the smartest man in the world, maybe, I mean, if the story's true, maybe it was. Was it really Einstein that came up with the general theory of relativity? I don't know, but he was supposedly the smartest person on planet Earth. He died of a copper deficiency aotic aneurysm. And oh, by the way, other signs of copper deficiencies are snow white hair, sagging jowls, spider veins, and guaranteed Einstein had hemorrhoids down to his knees, guaranteed. So the smartest man in the world died from a simple copper deficiency illness, which is really easy to fix with medical nutrition. So the point that I'm laboring at trying to get here is that you're absolutely correct that there is a ton of misinformation, misunderstanding, misdirection in the wonderful world of medical nutrition. And we have given the ninety essential nutrients to over ten ten thousand people that we tracked. I mean, there's been way more than ten thousand people. We tracked ten thousand of them over the last nine years, and eighty three percent of them recovered their health. It was an eighty three percent success rate with well didn't matter what their condition was, whether it was asthma or fibromialagy or rheumatoid arthritis, what it didn't matter. They got better. So when you give holistic medical nutrition, which is what we do with the Foundation pack and in you know, in recipes, formulations that have been perfected so that you can actually absorb the stuff that's in there, and that's a game changer. So the cold calciferal thing is it's an interesting thing to talk about. The amount of the D that's in the tangy tangerine is inconsequential. It's not going to hurt you. And the fact that there's all these you know, there's eighty nine other nutrients in there lessens the blow of that. I've been telling the people that make that to omit the vitamin D from it for a long time, but they won't listen to me. I don't know why this is the single best way to get vitamin D is with sun exposure, and you know the ninety essential nutrients, So the vitamin D there's not enough in there to cause harm. And because there's everything else there that your body needs, it's a kind of a cost benefit ratio. In a perfect world, there would be no vitamin D in it. And as far as the ascorbic acid goes, the other eighty nine nutrients that are in there make the ascorbic acid work effectively and efficiently. Whereas if you were just megadosing with ascorbic acid all by itself, like Linus Pauling did, and what every knucklehead in the world does, you would hear yourself. So there's no there's no harm and no foul with the vitamin C. The vitamin D is not a problem, and in a perfect world there would be no vitamin D in that product. But remember, you know, I don't work for the company. I don't have stock in the company. I don't like the people that run the company, But I love the supplements because they're the most effective things. You wouldn't believe the things I've seen people recover from Jake, You wouldn't believe it. Just with these supplements in the diet. That's it. So it's a complicated situation, the wonderful world of medical nutrition, which is further complicated by half asked information that you'll find on the internet. So I hope that cleared your I hope that answered your questions and cleared up any concerns. You don't need to be worried about the ninety essential nutrients. And I am not and never have been, an advocate of fractionated nutrition. I have a whole fifty minute presentation on fractionating nutrition on my website. So so there, so there, it.
Speaker 2: Is, right, And I think the other major point there is when you're pulling the line as pulling doses, you're not adding copper. And I believe whole food see one of the reasons why it doesn't do that is because there's already a copper bond to it. Supposedly if it's in the if it's in the food, right, So if you have the copper coming from the other nutrient nutrients, then it's not dragging something out by bonding to the you know, whatever its tendency is to bond to.
Speaker 1: I would imagine that if you got yeah, I mean then.
Speaker 3: That's the magic of the method, the holistic medical nutrition. With the Healthy Foundation pack. Now you know you can get standalone vitamin C supplements that have you know, it's a whole food vitamin C rather than just a scorbic acid. And that's better, but it's still not even close to what the ninety essential nutrients provides, all right, So but yeah, it's so when you take the ninety essential nutrients, the ascorbic acid in there, the negatives of the ascorbic acid are offset by everything else that's in there. And that's why we do it right.
Speaker 1: Very good, And I have an Erran here. Now this is really interesting. I think this is a.
Speaker 2: Definitely worth talking about. It said doctor g uh, my dad got a calcium score over four hundred and they want to put him on statins any advice. We watched your cholesterol video together. He is afraid to supplement calcium with that calcium score. He does not currently take the ninety essentials. I have been trying to encourage him. He is sixty nine years old. Otherwise health and walks an our day, healthy emails in our day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, so you don't know healthy anybody is. It's impossible to gauge somebody's health. You know, people say, oh, he's healthy, which means he's above ground, right anyway, and you know he's not like on an iron lung or anything like that. Right. So, and by the way, and I will answer your question because it's a good question. But there's a gigantic disconnect in our culture between being physically fit and being healthy. They are not synonymous. Right.
Speaker 1: Bodybuilders drop dead pretty quickly and early in their list.
Speaker 3: A lot of professional athletes di have heart attacks on the field, and that means they're not healthy or physically fit. So we have to have a working definition of health before we can, you know, make a statement that oh, you know I'm healthier, my father's healthier, my wife's healthy, or anybody's healthy, because if you don't know what health is, then you can't make that statement. Okay, okay, very good. So the calcium score, Remember there's a twenty five percent error ratio in any laboratory test. So whenever we see a high number like that, we want to retest it because it might have just been a bad test number one. So before we get all nervous and crazy, we want to do another test to make sure that that number was accurate, because often the numbers are not accurate. That's the first thing to do is retest it. And if the doctor won't retest it and money is a problem, or medical insurance won't do it, or whatever the hell, you just go to direct labs dot com and order it yourself. You can order any lab tests in the world through direct labs dot com and completely bypass your doctor. So that's what I would do first, and just see whether that number is accurate. And let's say the number is accurate, then high levels of calcium in the blood are inations of low levels of nutritive calcium in the food. So when you have a high calcium score in the blood, that means your body doesn't heavy enough calcium in order to keep things running, so it's robbing it from the bones. And the body isn't perfect like so for instance, if you drop a rock on your foot, the body will produce swelling as a result of that, and the swelling is good because it brings more nutrients and it brings more circulatory stuff to the area in the the intention of which is to fix the problem. Help the body fix the problem. However, because the body is not perfect, the swelling can't become a runaway train and have net negative implications if you just leave it all alone and let the body do what the body's going to do. Which is why whenever you do drop a rock on your foot, or you know, have blunt force trauma to the body or whatever the you know, the recommendation is to put ice on it to keep the swelling in check, because the body can't all by itself keep the swelling in check. The body can't all by itself regulate calcium levels optimally when there's not enough nutritive calcium going down the hatch. So what will happen invariably is because you're not swallowing enough calcium. The body creates a calcium storm by stealing calcium from the bones, but it it becomes a runaway train, just like swelling does. And so you get a lot of calcium in the blood, and that's an indication that there's not enough nutritive calcium being swallowed. So it's the reverse of what your father thinks it is. So whenever we see high levels of calcium in the blood, we start supplementing with calcium. Levels come right down. Number one. Number two, calcium does not build up in the walls of the arteries because of calcium. Calcium builds up in the walls of the arteries because of a lack of magnesium. So even if you have normal levels of calcium in your blood, optimal optimal calcium in your body, which nobody has by the way, unless you're supplementing, if you don't have enough magnesium, you will get calcium deposition in the blood vessels. It's not a calcium situation, it's a magnesium situation. So in order to prevent calcium deposition in the blood vessels, you need to supplement with magnesium. But if you just supplement with magnesium all by itself, that's fractionated nutrition and you're going to upset the apple cart. You're going to cause unintended consequences. So we don't do that. We do the ninety essential nutrients, which is holistic medical nutrition, which includes calcium and magnesium and BATA being bada boom, you're good to go. And number three, there are two different physiological things that are at play here. Number one is the deposition of atherosclerotic cholesterol laden plaque in the blood vessels, which is completely different than the deposition of calcium in the blood vessels. There's two completely different mechanisms, two completely different things. I mean, it's like you've got a mushroom growing on the side of your house number one, and number two, you've got mold. They're two completely different things. One is a mushroom and one is mold rotten wood. They're two completely different things. Statin drugs are unrelated to caum deposition in the blood vessels. So if I thought that somebody was going to kept calcium deposition in the blood vessels, the last thing that I would do is give them a stanton drug because the statin drug doesn't affect that mechanism at all. I mean, that's like giving somebody a high blood pressure medicine because they have heartburn. It's like, it's completely unrelated. So the medical doctor that recommended that is an idiot. You probably graduated last in medical school and you need to never go back to that medical professional again because they have just they're listening to the pharmaceutical rep they're not doing their own due diligence, they're not paying attention to the physiology of the body, and they need to have their freaking heads examined.
Speaker 1: So very well put so.
Speaker 3: That's kind of it.
Speaker 1: You always get the truth that doctor Peter Gooden. That's why you're.
Speaker 3: Most of the time.
Speaker 2: The best of our knowledge. Oh hello, Cyrus moonsand or Niche, how are you today?
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: So a couple of things I was thinking about when you were talking about that is if it's if that is what's happening, if his body's pulling calcium from the bones and he's gonna have brittle bones number one. But also he's probably if he doesn't already have them, maybe kidney stones like I had.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, one hundred percent. That's going to be the ultimate end road here is because of the calcium storm, there's going to be other something else is going to happen somewhere else in the body. Right, And the first thing probably that would go would be he'd get a kidney stone and then a couple of years from now osteoporosis or brittle bones or you know, in our critic condition that kind of comes out of no. Aaron then accelerates rapidly, all because his medical doctor doesn't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: That seems like could be a common thing. All right, we have someone from Washington State here are you still with us? How's the volume sounds good? Just state your name and ask your question. Hi, this is Lynn Haylen.
Speaker 5: Hey, So I have a few clams. But Glittin mentioned dorption and I had written questioned down about the dark certain foods and certain buttons. You know, our urine gets really dark, and so I mean it's this indication that it's.
Speaker 3: Pass no, no dark, really dark urine is an indication that you're dehydrated. There's no real way. There's no real way to measure the absorption of a nutrient into the body. It can't be done. The testing has not been perfected. And nutrients, regardless of whether it's a nutritional supplement or just the nutrients from food you know or drinks, absorb into the bloodstream in the small intestine. So in order to have optimal absorption of anything, you need to have a healthy small intestine. In order to have a healthy small intestine, you need to not eat wheat, barley, rye, or oats because the gluten protein in those grains will slowly destroy the tissue in the small intestine that absorbs nutrients number one in number two, in order to have healthy absorption, you have to have healthy stomach acid, because if you don't have healthy stomach acid, your body won't be able to break the food down or start the metabolization process of the nutrient that you just swallowed. So it's a complicated situation, right. You need to have healthy stomach acid, and you need to have a healthy small intestine in order to be able to absorb anything. And one of the reasons that I like these nutritional supplements, and I'm a cheerleader for these nutritional supplements as much as I am, is because they are the most absorbable nutritional supplements I've ever seen. And how do I know that? Because they're effective clinically? Right, you give somebody the asm protocol, the asthma goes away. You give somebody the arthritis protocol, the arthritis goes away. Well, how is that possible? Because the body's absorbing the nutrients. So dark urine is an indication usually of dehydration or something funky is going on with the kidney itself, but it doesn't really have anything to do with your absorption capacity.
Speaker 5: Very good, Thank you. Could I ask one more. I'm curious about the fluid in ears and drainage and what that might indicate.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: The what Yeah, it keeps clipping.
Speaker 3: Fluid in the ears.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the drainage.
Speaker 3: Fluid in the ears is that you keep cutting out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it keeps it keeps clipping like every couple of seconds when you speak, like.
Speaker 5: Oh weird, is it any better?
Speaker 2: It happens every couple of seconds when you're speaking. So just uh, just repeat, Let's try it one more time.
Speaker 5: Okay. So there's a drainage and with my ears, like in the morning on my left side, it'll be my left ear, right side.
Speaker 3: Have fluid coming out of the left ear in the morning, yes.
Speaker 5: If I've been laying on the side.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you need to go and have somebody look in your ear because I think your ear drum has been perforated, because that's not normal. You should not have drainage coming out of the ear. If you do consistently and it's on the ear this you know that you're lying on, then I'm going to bet you twenty five cents that your ear drum has become perforated and the fluid that's in behind the ear drum is leaking out. So you need to have someone look inside your ear and see what's what.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, thank you so much for your time. I'm a newbie to your site and I also am on the whole body package.
Speaker 3: Oh fantastic, very good. So we live in Washington State, right, what part?
Speaker 5: I live in the Yes Valley and I'm actually in the east, the eastern side.
Speaker 3: All right, So you want to you want to go to Are you near Spokane?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I have a colleague, and I have a colleague Inainst, Spokane. Her last name is Cronenberg k R O N E N B E R G Cronenberg, Leticia Cronenberg. She's one of the best nature pathic physicians in the world and her office is in Spokane. So you should become a patient of hers. She can help you. Awesome, Okay, and tell her I said you all right, best of luck, Thanks for the call. Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We have saraus moonstand asking can you ask him if he sees people in person?
Speaker 1: You know, the first thing I thought of was a sixth sense. I see it.
Speaker 3: I consult with people all over the world via the Internet, but I no longer have a brick and mortar practice, so if you consult with me, it's virtually not you know, like in in the doctor's office on the exam table, like I did for twelve years. I don't do that anymore, but I do consult with people all around the world. I have a consult tomorrow morning with someone in Australia.
Speaker 1: So awesome.
Speaker 2: So that's six with nine four three one zero three three four is the number. And also you have this thing here. You also have this thing here. You can always do that. There's a little little thing in the in the chat that helps out the show. But anyway, we have so how about as a new as a new person to ther to your website. I'm gonna pull it up here. What how would you attack tackle all the information?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What would you start with?
Speaker 3: Oh? Very good, okay, so pull up the website and I'll tell you exactly where to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta find the link.
Speaker 3: I just added this last week.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go ahead and just give me a second. I just lost something that I got to put it back up. There we go, all right.
Speaker 3: I was given I was given a Q and A two nights ago, and the power in my office blinked on and blinked blinked off and blinked on. I lost the whole feed and everything. We had to start everything all over again. Okay, so go to the member content menu new content. Okay, scroll scroll scroll, scroll scroll, first steps. Ooh, scroll back, first steps right there. If you do not have a diagnosis and you want to learn how to make yourself healthy, follow those instructions. If you have been diagnosed with something and are looking for a solution, follow those instructions.
Speaker 2: Perfect and they are clickable, says watch how to navigate the website video above, which would be.
Speaker 1: Right there.
Speaker 3: So what this is? Yeah right, No, it's actually that's a typo. Yeah, so I have to put that video in there. Yeah, okay, so that.
Speaker 1: Come to the Q and A sessions.
Speaker 2: Even if you don't have a question, you will learn a lot just by watching doctor Glynnen answer questions.
Speaker 1: This is true. I am a fly the wall often.
Speaker 2: Purchase and start taking the ninety essentials and central nutrients, eliminate the towelve bad foods and there's a video for that, and explain what you should avoid in the medical insights sections. Start taking the supplements. That's said twice for a reason, Start taking them. Start taking them. If you haven't read a subscription the health courses, all right, so let's click on that real quick.
Speaker 3: I'm here, So I put the health courses together in order to kind of put a did the link not work?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Is it not moving? Oh?
Speaker 2: You know I because it must have gone to a different potages together and me go ahead and just use a different present screen.
Speaker 1: I'll go ahead and do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I put the courses together in order to help newcomers have a frame of reference for all of this.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now you can see it from here to there, so that's your scription info, and then understand the medical system and how to extract yourself from it. Course content, the basics of naturopathic health recovery and what it covers. Yeah, would you like me to take it from here?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: Well, that's it. So the second course is going to be available next week. These were put together here in order to help newcomers kind of in a sequential manner, understand the situation, and then because they have a better perspective on it, you know, have a much more facility with using information on the website because there is a ton of information on the website and it's easy for people who are new to this to like get lost. So right, I'm trying to make it easier for people to get it, to understand it, and then to be able to use it efficiently.
Speaker 2: You have to use the site to protect yourself too, because the knowledge is you know what you're going to want. If you do find yourself for whatever reason in a town where you don't have a doctor like doctor Peter Glinden around, and you end up having to go or feel like you have to go, you need to know what to be a watching out for. And if I had, I wouldn't have had that extra that extra CT scan when they didn't need to do it in the first place, you know, and that would have saved me some radiation.
Speaker 1: So those things like.
Speaker 2: It's not so much just if you have one of those things on the list and you're looking specifically, because then you'll be able to find it. You abible to just click on here, you know, go to the health recovery protocols. But if it's something as simple as I'm not sure what the problem is yet, and you go to a doctor and you don't have the knowledge that you need to protect yourself, that's why what he's got right here.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess i'd skip over one, but it's pact that if.
Speaker 3: You scroll there will be a course thing there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just going to go back to this part right here, I mean learning learning this part right here though, like the understanding the medical system and how to distract yourself from it. That's going to protect you as well, like those that type of information, knowing what their tricks are, knowing how deep are in it, not even realize it. Like that's part of the deprogramming, I would imagine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is all about you know, I don't want really, I mean, you know, I'll be doing private consolts with people until the day that I die. But I want I don't want patients. I want students. And I don't want to give somebody a fish. I want to teach them how to fish. And so there is an educational processor. I mean, this is like learning, you know, how to drive a car. You don't just get in the car and go. You've got to have someone show you what to do, teach you the rules of the road. And one of the biggest stumbling blocks here that we have, and this was done on purpose, is that over the last one hundred years, everybody has been socialized to believe that you know, learning how to help the body fix itself or to recover from a chronic disease. That's a really complicated thing that only a doctor can know. And there's no way that a layperson could be able to figure that out. And that's a lie. Surgery is complicated. It. I don't recommend that you try to figure that out yourself without training. But learning how to help your body help itself, that's easy. But it is an education. And if you are smart enough to pass the driver's license tests and here, you're smart enough to learn what to do, and I've you know, I endeavor to make that a fun and somewhat easy process on the website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's addicting because once it's for me, just like any other thing is like the mystery of history, Like I love learning something that I don't know and having expand my mind to look at things differently. To me, that's exciting. That gets me going. So when it comes to health, that affects you every day. You know, you have a family, you want to stay around for, like all that's this is all beneficial stuff. It's it's not just ifro and trivia for the sake of having it. It actually can be applied to your own life to make it better.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know.
Speaker 3: We got we've got really pretty cool testimonials all the time, and you know so so yeah, so it's effective, right, This is an effective strategy, clinically verified when but and relatively easy. And you should have been taught this stuff in high school, no kidding, but you weren't because of the medical cabal because remember, as far as your MD is concerned, uh, patient cured as a customer lost.
Speaker 1: So I don't say I can find the fresh nutrition one there is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was This is essential for people to take a look at. It's not very long, but it gets the point across. And it is the reason why those other issues come up is when you're overloading on one thing and not completely neglecting and not even considering all the other nutrients that you need and how they work together.
Speaker 1: Right, So some direct the other ones.
Speaker 2: So what in the absence of them, they will clog up and build build up in places because they're not getting directed by the other nutrients that you require.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, to get the job done, the body needs a lot of things in order to get the job done.
Speaker 2: We got another mcommas coming in, I can tell what I was here in there. Let's see hell carry, Hello, carry, how are you today?
Speaker 1: I'd honey, how good you're around with doctor Peter Glidden? So ask you a question?
Speaker 7: Perfect, Hi, doctor Glidden. I'm so glad I got a chance.
Speaker 8: To ask your question.
Speaker 7: So I have been dealing with well, I don't know if it's a kidney stone, but we think it's a kidney stone. And I got two things that you recommended. I don't know the names right now from the top of my head, but I've been taking notes the last three weeks and I did do a test where for twenty four hours you have to do this, you have to pee for twenty four hours, and I sent it in and I got those back actually two days ago. And I don't know how to read the lab, so I'm waiting for my macroprothetic doctor to tell me what they mean. But I did see in one of the labs that said I was really really extremely high for creating and really high and magnesium, and I just am like, and I'm still having the kidney pain and it's been going on for like six months. So I was the person that asked if you saw people in person, but you said that you don't.
Speaker 3: And well, I mean I would be happy to consult with you. I mean I consult with people for things like this all the time. Okay, so that's that's not a problem, you know, you would. All you would need to do.
Speaker 7: Would you see on your website where you can salt?
Speaker 3: So if you go to scroll to the bottom of the of the page on the website and in the lower left hand corner it says about or doctor Glidden, I think just go all the way to the bottom. So he says about doctor Glidden in the black bar. Right, I love the disclaimer. Do you see that.
Speaker 7: I'm not in it. I'm because I'm on a phone and I can't do two things, all right.
Speaker 3: All right, So all you need to do is navigate to the bottom of the website and there's a black area in the footer bar. Just click on the about doctor Glidden tab and it takes you to a page where it tells you how to consult with me. That's super, super easy to do. And if you've been dealing with this for six months, it's not a kidney stone. You do not have a kidney stone for six months that's impossible. Kidney stones are only painful when you're passing them. Your kidneys can be loaded with kidney stones and you would be completely asymptomatic. You have no pain, you have no urinary problems, nothing. The only time it's a painful thing is when you're passing the stone. And when you're passing the stone, you know it passes, and it takes about five six seven days. We can shorten the time of the passage to twenty four hours. But if you're you don't have a kidney stone, if you've been having kidney pain for you know, months and months and months, so you do not. But so I would encourage you to schedule a visit with me because you this is too long to be suffering with anything. Right, that makes right.
Speaker 7: I will do that, and I appreciate your time.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Okay, well yeah, I look forward to it. Thank you very much. I'm I'm excited. I love helping people with kidney issues. It's pretty easy.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, good luck, thanks, thank you. Carry all right, you guys know the number, it's sixty one nine. I don't know the number. Apparently I just had a pause. Six one zero three three four.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you a story about kidney's historic quick. Yes, please. So the guy that I learned all this from, we're not all of it, but a lot of most of the medical nutritional stuff from is doctor Joel Wallach. And he was in charge of a twenty five million dollar research project. It took eight years and from it started in the mid eighties, and he did like something crazy like ten thousand autopsies and you know, millions of blood chemistries and histopathologies. And he was doing autopsies on animals and humans in order to kind of get a baseline of nutritive status and the net negative physiological effects of bad nutrition. And one of the things that he discovered was that in the majority of people who died from kidney problems and is like I think seven or eight different known kidney pathologies, right, So, like seven or eight different diagnoses for you know, hydro nephrosis or pylone nephrosis or whatever. There's all this different stuff that can happen to the kidneys. But regardless of what the diagnosis was, every single one of the people who had died from kidney issue had something called peripheral arterial disease of the kidneys, which you could only figure out through looking at an electron microscope. So the kidney's job is to filter bad stuff out of the blood and excrete it. And that's what urine is. The kidneys make urine. What is urine? It's the bad stuff that the kidneys have removed from the blood.
Speaker 2: So stop drinking it, everybody out there who thinks that's a thing, geez.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah so so. But in how the kidneys do that is they are these little eenie weeny teeny blood vessels in the kidneys. There are literally miles I forget how many miles of blood vessels in one kidney. That's how small they are, right, And those blood vessels, because their blood vessels can get clogged up the same way that the blood vessels of your heart can get clogged up. And when the blood vessels in the kidney get clogged up, well that's no bueno. And that seems to be the underlying basis of most, if not all, kidney pathology is clogged blood vessels in the kidney. But you can only determine that they're clogged if you look at them with an electron microscope. If you look at it through a normal microscope, you'll miss it because you can't see it. You have to use an electron microscope and then voila, there it is. So that was a really big deal, a big, big discovery that doctor Wallach made again which completely went unnoticed by the mainstream. And you know, more's the pity.
Speaker 1: That's incredible.
Speaker 2: And what you know, what I douce from that is people who have a clog in their filter are being put on dialysis and killed over the next five years or so rather than just bang and filter.
Speaker 1: Right, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately, you know, I have to say that that's what they did in my grandfather and I found statins in his in his cabinet when I was at my mother's house.
Speaker 3: And you know, dialysis clinics are popping up like mushrooms after a spring rain. They're everywhere now, dialysis clinics and memory care facilities.
Speaker 1: All right, because the Stantons do that to you too.
Speaker 3: And it's giant money. It's giant money. That's why they're doing it. Because remember again, a patient cured as a customer lost. And this is the the take home message that you know, you need to recite this mantra before you go to bed every night and first thing in the morning when you wake up, for twenty one days in a row, and then you'll get it. And here it is. My medical doctor may be the nicest person in the world, but my medical doctor doesn't practice medicine. My medical doctor practices allopathic medicine. Allopathic medicine is only good for trauma care and surgery when it's necessary for everything else, it is a dangerous system of medicine that should be avoided. You say that to yourself in the morning and in the evening for twenty one one days in a row, and then you will begin to pop out of the medical matrix.
Speaker 2: Right if you say, for everything else, it's eugenics and you're on.
Speaker 1: The list the idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a dollar signed and you have a minor state that they would love to tap in to pay the national debt.
Speaker 1: Hell, so how's that going? Somebody wrote a Secrett.
Speaker 2: Says di Vita, And I have actually seen that very company of those dialysis clinics all over here, Divitas.
Speaker 3: That's very serious, and where I live they're called for senius. But yeah, I mean there it's like big money, and you know this is the this is the result of a monopolized, mediocre medical market that doesn't cure anything. People developed kidney disease while they were under the care of their medical doctor, and nobody criticizes the medical doctor.
Speaker 1: It's okay, I know how to fix that. Really know, how did I get it?
Speaker 3: You know? And then they don't know how to cure it, didn't know how to cure anything they met. Your medical doctor can't even cure heartburn. So how effective do you think they're going to be it picksing a kidney or they're not. But this is what everybody's used to, especially people in our parents' generation. I mean, forget about most people in our parents' generation trying to figure this out. They're not. They just can't do it because.
Speaker 2: That was a whole world of actually people just trusting everything more. They didn't see it, They didn't see the system. They can't believe that it would have morphed their change. But they don't realize, as I was lying to you back then, it was just a softer lie.
Speaker 3: That's right, you know, yeah, it's one hundred percent correct. It was a softer lie. And you know, we didn't have the internet, so it took a while for shenanigans to percolate into the popular culture, for people to oh my god, Okay, maybe I shouldn't take premarin. Okay, yeah, two parts horse hormone and one part human hormone. That's a good idea. Can you imagine if a you know, an herbalist said that, here's what we want to do, ladies, I have a botanical supplement. It's two part horsehorm hormone and it's one part human hormone, and we're gonna give you that. Maybe laughed out of town, but when the medical doctors do it, people line up for it. Only problem with premarin is it causes breast cancer number one and number two. Oh yeah, it treats a non medical condition in menopause. Menopause is not.
Speaker 1: A disease, right, it's a natural.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a time of life. But like low te Okay, you got low tea, all right, okay, good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clean up your diet, get some nutrients and then go work out. Shut up, get some sunlight, some steak.
Speaker 1: Not overcooks of bad foods.
Speaker 2: And am I right to say that, like you know, other combinations of food that don't really digest well, because I know potatoes will stick in you forever.
Speaker 1: Potatoes and steak, Does that make it worse or steak hard?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they're well, I think that would be the case if you were intolerant to a certain food. Like I have a lot of people who are intolerant to potatoes. It's not an allergy, it's an intolerance, and they just can't eat potatoes at all, regardless of whether it's with a steak or not with a steak or all by itself or in chowder or whatever. It's like, you can't eat a potato. So and you know, the whole mixing of the food thing, that is a thing, But I don't I haven't bellied on up to that, and I'm not aware of the specifics. The only thing that I know in that regard is that if you do eat steak or meat, that your dessert should be a fruit or you should eat a fruit with the steak.
Speaker 2: MC I would I would imagine raspberries. Red raspberries wouldn't be a bad idea. Could get the key tones sells the breakdown stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But other than that, I just haven't really focused on that at all, because you know, it's it's of a minor consideration. I'm concerned with the major stuff, right, Like, you should not have fluoride in the water, you should not have chlorine in the water, you should not eat any of the twelve bad foods period.
Speaker 1: You know, it only took them eighty years.
Speaker 2: Now they're saying that florid fluoride has a they're officially coming out with it, that it has a negative effect on children. Nick, they didn't know that in nineteen forties, right exactly.
Speaker 3: It's one of the causes of autism. As far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: Doctor Glintin, do you think it because they're planning on taking it out or you think they're going to just add a different chemical that they can be blind and dumb to for the next eighty years and say and then replace fluoride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're we're gonna do fluoride plus bari him. And if you do that, then the negative effects of the fluoride are eliminated. It's kind of probably going to be something like that if it gets traction at all. I doubt very much it'll get traction. That'll probably be an Internet sensation for thirty days and then it'll disappear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another like you know.
Speaker 3: The ALS Challenge. But where'd all that money go? You know, are we any closer to the cure for ALS than we were before? The ALS Challenge raised like one hundred million dollars. Talk about you know, feeding the wrong dog, giving up an allopathically trained medical doctor money research money to cure a disease is like giving a communist money to make a better gun.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, more efficient killer.
Speaker 2: So if you don't mind, I just want to just read some of the Syrus moons. The carry who was just talking to us says, it's still so painful. I just wondering what it could be.
Speaker 1: And it says I have.
Speaker 2: Numbing in my feet and hands. It's all the time. It's all on the same it's all on the same side.
Speaker 1: I guess that is what it is. Okay, so it's strange. I will reach out to him, she said.
Speaker 3: Okay. So here's we have to stop thinking about these things reductionistically right, And this has been one of the results of the monopolization of the medical market and the educational system for the last one hundred years. You think you have disease A, you don't. There's no such thing as arthritis. There's no such thing as cancer. There's no such thing as as as they don't exist, right, These are names that scientists have given to sets of symptoms that people have. You can't treat arthritis. What are you gonna do. You're gonna bring me a box of five hundred arthritic joints and I'm going to supposed to treat that. I can't treat an arthritic joint. I can treat a human being. What are you going to do? Bring me fifty lungs in a box, and I'm going to treat the asthma.
Speaker 1: It's kind of asthma. Please, So.
Speaker 3: When you have an illness, you should disregard the diagnostic name because it's just confusing. And what you should understand is that your body has become untuned.
Speaker 1: This is goon right too. I love this love when you say that.
Speaker 3: It's become untuned. And that's why you are generating the symptoms that you're you're generating, because that's what the body does when it's untuned. I could have triplets, identical triplets. They've all been diagnosed with asthma. They live in the same house, they have the same genetics, they're the same age. They've all got asthma. But they each have three completely different sets of asthmatic symptoms. One of the kids the asthma it's hard to inhale. The other kid he can inhale, we can't exhale the other kid. It's both. One child's asthma might be much better in cold air. They all they want to do is stand in front of the air conditioner because it helps them breathe. Another of the kids, cold air makes the asthma ten times worse. And the third kid, there's no difference, called air higher, it doesn't make a difference. And on and on and on and on we go because they all have different symptoms because they're different human beings and they're each of their bodies is untuned in an individual way, and so the treatment in a holistic method is to retune the body. When you retune the body, the symptoms disappear. Regardless of what the medical doctors call it, the symptoms disappear. This is called a cure, and this is what we work towards. This is why my second book, which was banned by Amazon, was called Attempt a Cure, because that's what we do every time, is we attempt not to suppress the symptom which is what the medical doctors do. Not to manage the symptom, which is what the medical doctors do. Not to try to force the metabolism of the body in a particular way, which is what the medical doctors do, but to retune the body to bring it back into an optimal.
Speaker 1: State of health and then it does rest.
Speaker 3: And there's a lot of different ways to do that, right. Acupuncture does it through one way, Chiropractic does it through another way, right, homeopathy, medical nutrition, detox. There's a lot of different ways to help the body retune itself. But so to answer your question, you know, if your name was, you know, Jane Smith, then you would have the Jane Smith illness. That's what you have. If you want to give it a name, give it your name, because that's exactly what it is. You have the Jane Smith illness. And that's what needs to be remedied.
Speaker 1: Out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody does, man, and every everybody. Everybody does exactly. And you know that the irony of this is that eighty seven percent of the time you don't need a private appointment. You just need to stop eating the twelve bad foods, take the nutritional supplements, and your body retunes itself eighty seven percent of the time.
Speaker 1: So doctor, doctor good, and I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, she wrote it in the public. I just think we are I think we'rendo something here. You know how disease can manifest through sorrow sadness and trauma.
Speaker 1: Just read with it. I don't know if I want to read out there, but I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the loss of someone's son, that's huge. That's a big deal. Yeah, of course that's a causative factor. And so in the when when you do develop symptoms, what whatever they are, I don't care what the medical doctors call it. I don't care. With the diagnosis is, I don't care. When you develop a strong and persistent set of symptoms. The first thing to consider is what was I doing immediately before this all happened. Was there a big moment in time for me? You know, my son died, Okay, that's pretty big. Got a divorce, Okay, that's pretty big. Got a promotion that's pretty big. Moved my house. We started living in a new house, so that's pretty big. Got married, that's pretty big, right, change my diet, started taking nutritional supplements, change my medication, right, that's the way to think about this, because that's that's what's the word I'm looking for. That's germane to the situation. It's germane to the genesis of the pathology. And so your hundred percent correct there.
Speaker 1: They're good.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I mean the retuning is what doctor Glidden does multiple ways.
Speaker 1: But with that's why.
Speaker 2: The homeopathic tablets are so crazy how they work. They're just doing that little microadjustment that makes everything makes sense again. And with doctor Manzo, I mean he does it with the touch.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like using the tablets there the pellets.
Speaker 2: It's so it's so amazing to see both of them work. And I use them both on myself, and I'm I'm a true believer. I was before, but I never had the personal experience. And then doctor Glidden, like the kidney thing, he got rid of it before.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it came out or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean sure it must have, but it was broken down with the corn silk and the what was it was Kelly Carbinicum.
Speaker 1: I think it was the first one that you told me to use and it worked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's the There are two modalities you know that work extremely well. And it's homeopathy and hands on healing. Those are the two very very effective modalities. And in second place, because those two are neck and neck in second place, coming in, you know, just a nose behind would be the medical nutrition. And if you do all three, then you're going to live a long, healthy.
Speaker 2: Life, right, keep it strong so you don't have these dings and dense. Theso devastating, and.
Speaker 3: Every time I go to the I go to the grocery store, I'm like, I want to throw up when I'm leaving because of all of the needless suffering that everybody in that store is unwittingly generating just by buying the food that they just bought.
Speaker 2: Right, it's aisles and aisles of garbageles.
Speaker 3: And aisles of garbage. You're absolutely correct. And you know Bobby Kennedy whatever, you know, he's saying that we got to end the childhood disease epidemic and we got to put take processed foods out of the schools. Well, okay, well then what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: What about those shots that everybody's getting that he used.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to have a host shot committee is like vaccine committee, safety committee that he was supposed to run in the first round, but that there was no talk about that.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, you watched.
Speaker 3: You watch what happens there. I doubt very much anything's going to happen in that regard. And you know, what the kids need is the ninety essential nutrients and the elimination of the twelve bad foods the same way that adults need it. If we did that, that's all that we did. We gave every kid the ninety essential nutrients and we educated them to no eat to twelve bad foods, and we would eliminate eighty seven percent of childhood and then adult illnesses. And it's a simple fix. You don't need to have an exercise program for the kids. You don't need you know, that's what you need in order to fix the problem. But this is never going to make it into the mainstream, folks. So you should become a subscriber. I am going to take the Healthy Wealthy thing away in four days, So you should become a subscriber. Now get the fifty percent discount, which will lock you into a fifty percent discount for as long as you maintain your subscription. And that's going away September first. So words to.
Speaker 1: The wise, Niche, what'd you hang up? I were just about the bull. You just got to watch you watch the show call back last time because he's wherever.
Speaker 2: We're passing the time right now. So Niche, if you're going to call Callbeck, all right, this is calling now. Somebody called back. I don't know who was, I said Niche on the screen.
Speaker 1: So make it happen. We little bit of time left, not much, actually not really.
Speaker 3: I don't get my face to not look red. I don't know what the deal is.
Speaker 2: It goes a voicemail. No, I it's because I have to press a button. But I have to wait. I have to wait in the right time to just try again. I guarantee you you'll be good.
Speaker 1: Dragon.
Speaker 2: They made an extra step, so I have to press the button a number one.
Speaker 1: But if I'm in the middleicine, I'm not doing it. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: Call from Niche to accept press Hello.
Speaker 2: I have to Oh yeah, I hear my background. How you doing, Niche, pleasure to.
Speaker 3: Have you on.
Speaker 6: Hello, gentlemen, excellent, Hi doctor Glidden.
Speaker 3: Hello, welcome back. It's good to hear you. How's it going?
Speaker 6: So I have a question. It's going well? And I can't wait to have you back on my show. You've been very well received. I want to ask a question here in the live stream about radiations that we're getting from the environmental radiation like five.
Speaker 8: G and stuff.
Speaker 6: Is what can we do is loogles the situation that can help us.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of radiation noticing and people are picking it up.
Speaker 6: In meters now, like just terrible amounts of it all over.
Speaker 3: I have a Trifield meter that I use all the time, so.
Speaker 2: Minding's off as soon as I get close to California. I had one too, It's one hundred and eighty five dollars from Russia and it would spike out every time I left Arizona.
Speaker 3: So I think it's worse than you think, Niche. I think there's more than just you know, radiation that's happening. I think there's I think there's stuff in the chemtrails that has information in it that the sunlight picks up as it as the sunlight goes through the stuff in the chemtrails, and.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, like through something exactly.
Speaker 3: Brings it down to whoever is exposed to the sunlight. So I think it's not just things like five g and you know electromagnetic radiation and in the burgeoning field of electromagnetic radiation medicine, that is one aspect of medicine that is extremely underfunded. And you can talk to ten people in that field and they will give you ten different answers regarding you know, which is the most problematic and what do you do to fix it? And I'm not aware of there's anything that you can do to fix it, but you know, outside of living inside a Faraday cage. Right, However, here's what I do know that the life is a great big bowl of stress. And the reason that we get sick with something is because the body has experienced a stress which is too much for it to handle, and the stress has destabilized us. Sometimes it's emotional, right, Sometimes it's weather, Sometimes it's financial. Sometimes it's a microbe, Sometimes it's a poison, sometimes it's a bullet, right, whatever the stress is, when it impacts the body, If the stress is too much for the body, the stress will destabilize and untune the body, and then we get symptomatic. So it would therefore then be prudent too. On a regular basis, enjoin a therapeutic which strengthens the body from the inside out, because a stronger body is going to be less susceptible to the stress, whatever it is. So you know, until the field of you know, electromagnetic health comes together and gives us cojin answers which are repeatable, science based and clinically verified. The best thing that you can do again this from the Department of Redundancy department. Eliminate the twelve bad foods, neutrify your body every day, and when you do become sick and symptomatic with something, you treat it holistically. That's the best recipe for strengthening the body over time so that you can then therefore handle better the stress that's thrown at you by these despicable, satanic human beings who really need to be pilloried in the town square and you know, hung from the hung hung from the bridges for everybody to see. In my opinion, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Yes, it does.
Speaker 8: Another thing, doctor Glivin, would we benefit from more lougles or the iodide iodine combination, Well, that's.
Speaker 3: Only that's yeah, so that that's only effective if you are exposed to ionizing radiation, you know, like from a nuclear power plant or you know, like a nuclear bomb, Like if you lived downwind of Chernobyl, then the lugles iodine would saturate the iodine so that the radioactive iodine in the environment could not concentrate in the thyroid. So that's so if you if you think that there's or you know that you know your downwind of nuclear radiation, then yeah, the the iodine on top of the ninety essentral nutrients would be effective. And the product that I like the best for that it is called Ocean's gold. Ocean's Gold. Alex Jones also has a good iodine supplement, at least he used to. It was called yeah whatever whatever it was called. Yeah, but that's only that's only a thing if it's you know, ionizing radiation from a from a nuke, that this is funny. That's how that.
Speaker 1: Applies because I've been thinking that, you know, Fukushima has not gone away, and when that did actually first kick off, they changed the the UH they considered the levels acceptable limit. Yeah, right in California specifically, like by a hundred times what it used to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you should get a Geiger counter. You can get a Geiger counter for like two hundred and fifty bucks on Amazon, and you know, measure the radiation coming off of your Pacific fish. If you eat any fish from the Pacific Ocean, you should measure its radiation levels with a Geiger counter. I can't believe I'm saying that out loud.
Speaker 2: But taking readings off Milky even in California was picking up something.
Speaker 3: This is the world that we live in.
Speaker 8: Well, there's also for example, I live down from Hanford in Washington, past lower than Lynn who was on earlier, and you know they have had.
Speaker 6: Some shady practices with what they do with the spin.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, they did all foul practices and you know what those are, but putting those containers into the ground, and I've often wondered if that's affecting us downstream.
Speaker 3: I mean it could be. So ionizing radiation is really easy to measure with a Geiger counter, right, So all you got to do is get a Geiger counter and then you'll know. It's just start measuring stuff, right, and then you'll know. But it's not taking extra iodine is not going to hurt you. So if you're worried about it, then yeah, go ahead, I would do that. That's not a problem at all. However, there is something else to consider. And you know, there was a guy in the when did he live at, early nineteen hundreds, late eighteen hundreds. His name was Wilhelm Reich.
Speaker 2: Yes, Willhelm Reich, the cloudbuster and the Oregon energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And his whole thing was that there is a sub atomic particle called the orgone which is a primary giver of life and it's also a primary mover in the universe. That it's the orgone energy which makes planets and stars move, that's what does it. And that the orgone energy is a biode dynamic energy. And there's a negative orgone which is generated by nuclear power plants. And this is not ionizing radiation. This is nothing that can even be measured with any device that I'm aware of. And you know, Reich had all these statistics of the health of people and livestock and plants and vicinities, you know, like in one hundred square miles of a nuclear facility, and as far as he was concerned, it wasn't the radiation that was causing It was the negative orgone energy that the plants were generated. So there is that also, and if you want to take a deep dive into that, just to do a web search for Wilhelm Reich. There was a guy in upstate, well in northern California. His name was Jim Domeyo, and he was a PhD. And he died a little while ago. It's too bad he didn't know me. He'd probably still be alive. But I think it was because he was a PhD. He he didn't have any room for holistic stuff. He was still kind of in the medical matrix. But he wrote a fascinating a couple of really fascinating books about all of this relative to Wilhelm Reik. His name was Jim Demeyo. So I would I would get one of his books and read it. Maybe I can find it here before we say cyonara.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the most part, I think they be attempted to burn all of wi Wilhelm Reich's work, put him an asylum, and then I think eventually just up and killed him, potentially allegedly.
Speaker 3: Allegedly. Yeah, here's the book. It's called the orgone Accumulator Handbook. The orgone Accumulator Handbook by James de Mayo d E e O sinating book. It's got a picture of an astronaut on the front cover.
Speaker 1: Cool all right, So there's a lot to lot to know.
Speaker 3: But but you know the take home message here, don't eat food that's turning the body, neutrify the body on a regular basis. And when you do become sick with something, if you do become sick with something, treated holistically, and if you do those things on a regular basis, you're gonna you're going to dodge a lot of bullets moving forward.
Speaker 6: All right, Thank you so much, doctor Grennen and Daniel, you just are heroes of mine.
Speaker 3: So you're very kind. We seem it's all Daniel, it's got nothing with me.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Thanks a lot, Thank you, niece, good bye, gentlemen, we will we will talk in a little bit too, can get in touch with you.
Speaker 3: Well, Daniel, your fans have wasted another perfectly good hour hanging out with us.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: So, you know, like we had said in the beginning, you know, after over a year's worth of interviews, I think it's time to let doctor Glida know if he's if he's got the job or not. And that is the big farm behind dot com. Use the link in the description of the video. It's the it's the affiliate link and then you want to use healthy wealthy that's still active, healthy wealthy wise. I think whoever said it wasn't may not have capitalized it. It's case sensitive and put it all together. So it's all one word, healthy wealthy wise all right and capital h capual w capuow. And then you'll get the fifty percent off. And we have about three days left, so it's going away. Now's the time make it happen. I think you say more, even more on the year, right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's percent off for the year. So it's two hundred and forty bucks for the year, which is yeah, which is stupid. It's like twelve bucks. I know it's stupid.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, the man, yeah, because yeah, yeah, no, it's all right.
Speaker 3: I don't care very good. I'm not the best businessman in the world, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, it's funny a lot of people who are very good at other things and when it comes to the marketplace and like the that is not there. I mean, they other people take advantage or manipulate or manage it for them. But I know a lot of people that if it came to them trying to do that, they wouldn't. And I think it's I think it's intentional by nature itself to make that connection, because I don't think I don't think there's a lot of natural things that go along.
Speaker 1: With commerce and money.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think people with good are really capable of being pioneers in that because because the eventually their their conscience would get to them.
Speaker 3: I don't feel so bad now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I thank you for staying on a little bit longer. I appreciate your time all the time. And will we be seeing you next week?
Speaker 3: Mm? Sure, I think so. Let me that's we're into September now, so yeah, I'm around for the first I think three weeks in September, but at least the first two. So yeah, I'm in the saddle baby, and happy to be back.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, make sure you have your questions ready for the next week.
Speaker 3: See in the future. Man, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Doctor Clayton, see you later. All right.
Speaker 2: So now that we are here together, I'm just gonna ring just run through this real quick again, so you guys know what everything is present screens, your screen telling you what I'm doing. So you know what I'm doing, all right, and you are you might be over here. Actually, I mean it's possible you're over here, but you're probably not. You're probably well, I don't know. It's actually a lot of more people coming up on FTJ media. I just haven't refreshed this, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it took. Sure it's did.
Speaker 2: Let's see how my people are on FTJ media just for fun. It goes a little slow with my computer being dying dying into let's go see who how many people are still on board? Don't leave yet so I can get a proper count. Everybody, please may we got eighty seven subscribers over here. Now that's awesome. Yeah, I got a buzz all right, So that's good. You've got some people in the middle day here, nice, nice, all right. And so what I was going to say is the very first line, very top of this video that you're watching right now on Rumble in the same holds true.
Speaker 1: If you're on FTJ media. I don't know what's up with Twitter. They don't get maybe you do anything like that, right.
Speaker 2: It takes four clicks just to find the chat on Twitter, so I don't even pay attention to it. But sorry, come over here if you want to. If you want to talk, they're here. You just click it and bam, your in right so you don't have to think about what but the link is, it's right there, and then you sign up and then healthy wealthy Wise for the fifty percent off. There you go, and Healthy Wealthy Wise is printed right here for you, so that you knew you don't to worry about that either. And then now you essential nutrients contact Brenda eight eight eight six seven nine six extension one on one or healthifelhealth dot com if you're just going to get the standard pack, okay, and there's a ten percent or fifteen percent off full script with the big farm behind dot com as well. So had I known, had I remembered that I could have used that when I bought the corn silk, because that was one of those things that was available on there. I didn't realize it until after I had already purchased it somewhere else. So ten percent off is a big deal sometimes when they're you know.
Speaker 1: It adds up.
Speaker 2: Then you have this little thing that I said here, I said, Harry, what I'm raising funds to build a four K video edit, anything that's better than this thing that's dying on I mean causing hours upon hours of extra work for me, right like it did yesterday on my birthday, unfortunately. But I everyone, I'm raising funds that by build a four K video editing streaming computer.
Speaker 1: Me self building it. I'm gonna put it together myself.
Speaker 2: Please use the thing right here in the description right, that's like a super chat at the bottom of the chat to send super chats to the show. And I am truly independent researcher. I do this because it needs to be said and done with. When you help, you're helping others as well, because together we are the only people who will support our troops of truth. You are the change, you are the sponsors. And then there's the gifts and go right there and then all the way down here. But anything that says simper fright LLC dot com is a one stop boom right then you're here. Then you can just go read to Peter. Doctor Glynnon's like that, see what I'm saying, See what I'm saying. Doctor Manso's click, Oh my god, here's this book. There's this shop and then oops, same with this one. As youre will. There's the CUPUONK code. There's the CUPONK code. You just click his picture. You just click his picture, and there's the whole list and you just hit load more down here and so and so forth. So if you're looking for IP six, that would be a good thing to get the powder. And there's a whole full multive item in here island a Kyle liver, which I take.
Speaker 1: It's all kinds of stuff. Oh in the full vocumic acid boom right there, right there, all right, And it only takes a little tiny tiny bit of that one.
Speaker 2: And I take the Code of Opera as well, and I take the ninety estentels. But by the way, I need to go get some.
Speaker 1: More plant to drive minerals, because I blew through that when I was not feeling well the past couple of weeks or a couple of weeks ago. However, I'm trying to say it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it's buying me a coffee at ball Busters. That's right, Cyrus, Yeah, that's it. I just didn't list it on this one. You want me to write it down, I'll do it real real quick.
Speaker 1: You can do it like that. But it's a https to boom. Ah teez, do you see what I just did?
Speaker 8: Dah?
Speaker 1: Never mind I gotta delete that one double tap the letter. So there was an as at the end of the hold on.
Speaker 3: Check again.
Speaker 2: I'm not the world's best type there either, as you can tell. They don't have to say that out loud. I think it's pretty obvious. I mean, double jack, look it over, boom, all right, there you go, There you go.
Speaker 1: So there's that.
Speaker 2: There's the Patreon. I mean, there's all kinds of ways to do it. Patreon dot com. I think should be in the description as well, if you want to go that route.
Speaker 1: But there you have it.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you so much. I'm glad everybody showed up. Show up again next week. Ask your questions, have them ready to give calls, calls, make the make the show lively. Right, It's not just two voices, it's a third voice. The dynamic of three is always better. It's always always better. It's a strong that they say, the strongest geometric shape.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to I'm not in a cult, all right, I'm so promised. I mean I'm in I'm in. The only cult that I'm in is Sam's Club. They do that too. They got a little thing going on there. I don't want to talk about it. If you're not in the club, I can't tell you anyway
Speaker 3: Later