Speaker 1: H h manefat Richard Slaviski velical rose leave, he hadn't had that, and al Nadra while you're urging Mederica, you felt it and the lava and Albert pull heavy barmai. Yet that was lava. That's a lava.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have lasa and I've also had the National TV or I think you had a house of it. And then if you find the hado, it's a last Let go find that nkuli is zakira minima tota light and harder as the habit sam had quin has, the quim has, the maha matarauhaus as not taboosas the chef. Look, no had that man a hero hia fudo had tact and Rata couldn't fire had tahong from Anakia and the territor in sand because the lava and unerstan supness, how do you only the pud indicate advani sutasha sana. That's that's that says, that's what I'm here. That's so mata sana whas a lava with rakama su sana for them, my husban lava looking your fifty out of the flawa fenestas like Maula at the.
Speaker 1: King Hi, it's hibasa flava.
Speaker 2: It's terms and al masayako badin the min no haga philasova anything and more damak to tashi and moridama, and that's the ship.
Speaker 1: It's three. I would hold about kudid yasta flava you in.
Speaker 2: Saying jagat b the couldn't fire the gaghat, when nesting tamaka biho, when listening to the tadbo will there who should go home?
Speaker 1: Kuli?
Speaker 2: They are military, the vlasaage, the mins office that then up in the study retard her boy, how acts right?
Speaker 1: I had ass be shore letty your brod said, I will let you said our room? How how would that be? Save room? Our room?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Massachi and I boy the sixty eight the articist of woman mug sugarina can us so because you have your nin grab had you had to that was crazy m bomba the joke of them and then met the grad Get me again, Can you have some Kozovski RADI can alframinet can you go? And we'll have to say that give you the three coulee your heart tarry.
Speaker 1: Attack the sasty canon like can here's heart?
Speaker 2: That is you have to talk that you could men, what did you go our your agives and the master could cut Pelusiana because red had la Malada.
Speaker 1: I led my family.
Speaker 2: Hi Ubada tell can feet health and that the ship and that super and the delamere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want in Shako, but then.
Speaker 2: Wrong in Canada, and Jim look at hia can fil kutasi ben essays Alistan not there, but all about my team.
Speaker 1: Listen feet that flattered.
Speaker 2: Insane field be flattered insane your court of havard, I will induce Pamma, what have you called?
Speaker 1: Messon's a maharam him I.
Speaker 2: Give back the daga and you look QUI couldn't damn Shallah had mashash with this male houp and rope name shaken O would go. He shot shot too, he shout and it shot, said verry we do I had it shot? What I shout behind it? That groupe from the thin door the ha and said the high end nonsc had the hot the ms and who said this a mahad el active bashing high pay and rot in manner you actually gives who gives me ashes?
Speaker 1: Who became Yet the figures look it through?
Speaker 2: Soh me gain And when the words the hams had the ans you are heavy and it's allowed. The nursing is the so then I go to nessaid this who can be further?
Speaker 1: Let them my scratch metelpa. Nesting is bad the flow for most shot hounds. The fan nest. Why was he whow is the most clay? Also where he shows my heart heave the flock and a you go to the room and which clock that's h is good to help fi custom fi that it hackens.
Speaker 2: Rele than fagon seeing hate. Then when we shot matache or head, he who's that for them?
Speaker 1: In bed? Because we can bardy about in t to sit about gable side the bush scabid the actor the act of the slit. So wait to go with it, sire.
Speaker 2: But you kind of starts about how I can hi think? So I yes to them who say yes Geo blebs who boss you think you're a high bamboo who happy to shop shay the shaved. Then I'm doing help me in at a side sat the body in game actress who kill in nashee? How many can gogin in that? So I'm a year to be without infant effort. I can say, look my mother to shop shataizo to badim al.
Speaker 1: Shay out of supper of the shayting game. We're hot, the common, we're hot. The command, we're hot.
Speaker 2: The command it's forget it matter your hat, the common it's all an, it's not alahuit on again. Yeah, I shanna tim is, said hacken fineci la bata. It's the siping your bora satin. When the tell a tire, who I didn't the bosom pull the head that guy to keep us up dy way though, And if I give them here the hest it looks not and there die heavy let me Fingert, you come, Fadi all the money. I have a how lamonic it three with, said Matt Barbosa, Cause time is j looks very ill, can say allocut Malena inspect a tear and looks up checking j'ma can forty come faddi lemmerica hut MANI plenty fee the zoom. You have a tabson, you had a prob you have an art du get badeas up the patholic making a bad Dagali them come f garret Fadi who bettm Fingarrett medium the whole way to feldness his day dragon.
Speaker 1: Measures in there a willingness, mister, But I hold the world thing again and I have the only knows Si Moss give them shiny free. Don't care that you had Massouda. You have decided this the phone things on my yam la and you get bath in the words pas yeah, yeah, very dollars saya b sarah.
Speaker 2: Is that a dous you had him a game he even get Hassan shuy oh. Then she pulled the called the farm helter your fingers said, showed the us.
Speaker 1: I'm with your Isaac. It's from the boss with the guys all the time. I flos for aotizer, yes, like that's my book and m Freddy, we didn't go to the phone, take the carrier, I.
Speaker 2: Think, Dan, how about in this hand shot classes like I'm the day a roller coastal the Catara mood and mist attacking fire will stay at Hackey wet hand. She so like a school, and he said with said moking ra and I'm looking attacking you see look at hockey fiey the kry and today Kara today the desire that ar school sim do go ahead yesterday as Boker had Kaga since like they ate me sence talenty today is like the corrupts that says Thoma Kara a master had the moki kun can of answer me. But then he is one had the most hob Why didn't the hustle him is mana master Shari's managed to sna or is the trama hydraula from eating with Anna an ass killeth energy m and this can seek too like Anna kill with Anna. The man of Kulima can for coulis a man with kuli word. So so how Dura believe nan Makenneth passed man McKennon, mosim nan Ma Kennedy better the Anna Anna bad he Mayorkasidia karakly He asked a lot of Canela.
Speaker 1: Colo slid the better to eld.
Speaker 2: Is he an inn is a dell Anna demas Anna has whole ship has he's at there a scared up Alibra had did Vetosian Tai Anna put her bigness to say Anna then an amahluk hell all lost panel dimish honey.
Speaker 1: Then then.
Speaker 2: When I have to tell you, how did you Adam, how did they have it?
Speaker 1: He didn't energy.
Speaker 2: Then I pushed Phil pushed for quantum with and get gren have looked for how the nurse fut did What did hazards to what Adam then hikers diet.
Speaker 1: Ten moments of type him barbleen mem and mbot and be my heir, I will hear it and a mon j then' hasard tell him a little of a blo. Why are you a muna? Who what I can normal runa out of envy remember Nata and tell him, yeah what an atroca next because that hasn't heavy said it were pull and we're heavy and him and here in Manjuda see man hum at Natana beav.
Speaker 2: Mos boot for me and sid and the orders are intels and lookout ah In we hadsta in anamals the happy about the kula. But I'm acting Alamo, said the freud elected in st Hi, I'm a asht and and Adam the actor Nisida.
Speaker 1: Then we're about side my nas shelby another about cider and.
Speaker 2: Hid a Mara and Mobla died who isaak barduns the heads link the vision Ugara and At Sarah Hyah sad Tamara Yestada Wamasa Akhtar Mamara, wh mash has his it barmagt cat has an At called the Barnard actor mamarabad Marat the ticket Batamash les in Taia Rabai rabta Alam Sadata allam warab seate Russians not seat, Yes, yes with separate bat Alzheimer le n s n Vibva Parkanist and Russia rati Hati yeahtab Alam and mohash way yes yes, y yeah, happy dad ness sh nizad Uzu Yorpusada will halawya to ca Yeah yeah, Taraska Hata Hajila Kai did like Yaada Musa Hadda stay and ban man du Zaira irish mana Ara Tamaha Ubada Wood Tanisha and nash ash Ash need to his my kays and and taos Asha hatter factor who's the head of a fagots fantais hallowayd relevant and sail matter.
Speaker 1: We'll take about it.
Speaker 2: But all she is a because then come the Mohai Novella kip yeaho the mobile look and the kid he don't know what the just control You should hire the gadada you haitat the driven for honey, the.
Speaker 1: Other the maas it was no boot raise all the national eyes.
Speaker 2: You got on my bus and then we got to ulu Alam allams Alam Basi you're both hair and a team and bos Adam kulo Adams, I am saying as ideah, listen the enemy him made how would if I would again that was the NASA held automatic pilots lower tyre all automatic given their national If you know what player that's too you and I and I feel he would play pharoutomatic in schern Andu and Tiki Bara Mamara with can my ashes with an act with how with the pina and how well it has a prior umatik Hi Again I had hot tell like Insanam Rabata Fia Sada.
Speaker 1: So heather is I can has a shady and tell him terand Tiki not kalil. And when our Jala Sha and man let in Santa Fia so hell min and monkeyba Minnesota and attack inferno m Sari he has he caness man woman and Marcot mantala as they have the heavy here what a trocu? When had the mutual anger assassin as adan hely attackable insane Fia what he shore was he s plaza I had had a I had.
Speaker 2: Antic Cambot.
Speaker 1: I was thought our colla, I said mart mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Right then there and then little what the go like helm how cam sure I just startup one, I'm Kenny in stall and it had sure.
Speaker 1: So yeah am Masna Kana, yes, Mara del Racy, will will A Lesbill k the sra Him Sufi joh Unta safety and the arc. When Adam another is deven or moment liked said that was only Venice Terna Venezetti and al Muhammed or more move hammer a qual s so he was declare Lima la Obama mintami a Obamama Obama and ma in Afgana. I looked then I had at the called hello and where and.
Speaker 2: Round you to joke We'll work in the row if you do it, And what the NeSSI you want to ask you ros Mady knows my good and Maddy Bessen roster for the Mawaiian Lama Quinti in the Maayan Ma had the Mohad go to the org.
Speaker 1: Roster is more work Inn.
Speaker 2: Has said about our clack has to if he has had when I had deff, had deff this mode worked in parade insane. Andre had models and made mist home my seventh essentially for the seconds then had in my eyes for Maddy.
Speaker 1: Am I still stab the philosopy A lot of it? Is it?
Speaker 2: Her holy ships are doing it once to the public mesentation philosophy. The ship the mess slow goes honey to themo doesn't play lost on me. To let yoga think tai chi vi oh, loss of it is not a loss of me. Then in Mardi have come medians the cart together without inter thot shot in shina to say it happened Via had a family pressor the neck without hyphen and musta higher you could have them out there do will modo Phelix continuing the hope and mad I was hoping the most, hoping in the gool I hopeful in most with minisfestial or a dina on my brother and a missionaire the cross the next from again mess and it's just unders. They live in modern day air Le machantal Mody, mastern Can and Shin center us under tell teen you're Gettenian ma canandosh senter with tickets together week day is Lord, dick your neck and the rusti neck on the in field to get here brought aston wild will the one that a gap with the under teletin Sanluci, they'll go to the Candahiashin center that's food accol here's here let can insbit give it together. But her sister utt hard fish to bahalas it worth in NeSSI and med but my lad on and si uma asis one and there s bet the karate Mada team ubad on I thirteen theta yeah sa go all right in the best kulakim to miss ten and five.
Speaker 1: The coin it worth in? You move the holy name again? Who this brot? The nessiro the hay the good had it? What's the match? You gotta have a coursing made well from scold write best. I should love the dcle.
Speaker 2: I should get a goness with a lava and land the clent lavat and mardy. It's the Nassau call it aqua. Then mustapha would and must that haik to who's good Mary letting lo ma hossage halik how you school but married? I'm right into leaking tash minluachi u gin and that's the boys. This card he under sapt thellow doubt color the compress in the house, and like At is saying to me, I mean about the color connect I had to luck and in a Spanish way under controlled Cama, like motherless Fasterns. You had your room stableman who has about the us Western really has about the better Western without Faddy like in Salon loc in.
Speaker 1: The standish way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was playing cans and the hand the cues that can cent the hotels with models, Deb who was almost contained associate in a herd.
Speaker 1: There was at local land him as like Alan says, ass for sure. Yeah, but the another and and in the count of child had there.
Speaker 2: Insanought show, I have no regards them. Then amount of sapon and if he doctor the Canada elecate and said we can how the actor mister che kids reviewed, They're like, oh yep, but come on.
Speaker 1: But to beg sociled attack fall in the moment lay she told mister nigbors I is in there. As you know, I can't even tell a thecat nest.
Speaker 2: Sheep is that I had You couldn't you could handle ass to get up the cheers who couldn't tell them we had this day but I hadn't git them and Western Monkey did them, Lena asked, said to be directed, well, I've converacted, yes, I have. The Takii Monkey did that a day but by the head. But then on hot the Aftabara and the Developsosa and he us so an indicative Baba native empire. How did you father Gie decided to kill him and then she also about in Haitla then shook an attacking the Stapha house of the had You can act the abd Bardara Praxea of an esst com kul Higa yeahha ki yeah.
Speaker 1: An ilka man.
Speaker 2: Yang Jiaga like can I don't know most fish secular Barbara Hunster and the lakri VERSI before for Tayan from the Samis would the fucker would be to share like a saw keep here? And then he checked like le may jade the la versa. If you power, that's a matter of study. So I had master had there a karate Mason Badian Shara had the Malibu and the my talent together that the talent is they to fu which is not easy like in the clean as to where it helps you. There it talent to say a little. And then I had the talent. He said, how came show who Miami in hash he that tam Cham then the hair Klaba marks say and ann jiltish one I with bart m Kidder and then jan amok Am with next what smell hih on it till the flym.
Speaker 1: And Evan my academelon together and ter and it together the calm farag.
Speaker 2: Lass, then theodoptical and sad at the moment, then Shu like Anna, we'll hot to buy the hagar beata and a ha ha godin the hot haddan as like an internment, and.
Speaker 1: Also begin with Anna, ask that the ith is Luba.
Speaker 2: Then I had the only messone and Muji let them from the Moudirs mantas Mud would have the starlier and any only annamal here beaf real and sell MUDI had this end of understand the style cat that'shana and acta is here and actual man.
Speaker 1: And I and I get to hear it like a banded animals Luke and aswer me and said asopy and Haysic, which was also the answer lending to man the guys also the boys them and the has let the said about theocor over him help. That was Sha the health of.
Speaker 2: Because then Uk is there for fasult the actual start finding Hager and magic is my o c the opposssive compulsive disorder. And as she said, academy at elect metallic all the same it was a car he had the who you see, it's hard hard the moki josel Mahala, I said messen and yeah he lost the babas tyler were then a next masusah and has he said mceachi put saldi ben has me is seven the matisial in toru Thelenna says, i'm quinci va there to the ten man ware, what's the mahati guinan and ravenez mana tayla hya basalata famat to saldi shoe forth it is he what'sn't what I think taraka from a Thomas neck. He pushi yaba and yabar ficker those asses an assess look about the secular asses sluk check takular ashes slook check fell fickra the give ashes whose sluk bi stepped us check tatasa ashes the matatasa as is tasa bay et ceca fratasa bose killer the centati sic.
Speaker 1: I was like, yere the ashes is a monk in you have molasses? O what this look?
Speaker 2: I wi assault the set let me cheko with a quantifim would be.
Speaker 1: To handle who can them off to the city design ken le.
Speaker 2: Mahado handa be weel mahamada the atto no ned you s Dragagi Kenneth my sonsfondo should hannay credit had ter be miami ubadi smoke and tali with them in his hands or ideas. Then the dragon secret the lassies to flow, then gay and all had been left.
Speaker 1: And honey know that domestic I will murrow santry an alien is the asis.
Speaker 2: This look from up suits they can imagine the figures lassid lassis pasadad with them a pasad moketakas you master has you need nervious lessons una ulama fuker have to as you So Tabretta had this ubadim very diz for cod bussilo diss the sacred till that lashi disit secret thereof how did you hurt the haga bear a the munsidle hoof who being her the fun from usdel hoof Patir who had an ashes playing hoof necesss she municipal asses bess moket t tarkas gas the then si and alms to us God, while the.
Speaker 1: Moket hed tlina and that's the gay him rainakati kemis bets and he needs a pass of murativity.
Speaker 2: I mean this is a turks Husha house and let's call of lumis much child. The higher lam tired had the who to both Adam, you're at the manna tarakas asses bogarra marcell about how had the mass passa jiga with theft gears man asses with that fro got the idea, but they had the canosity foods from a brook except the million du.
Speaker 1: La rah, I'm a broad right fear to all that hear me. The version has a million dollars. The husband, I mean may managed.
Speaker 2: That hager to direct the mandan in the hustle as she smoked tiplo and say has a remocas looking aqua aqua theshasa yara.
Speaker 1: Ain't happened for her? That nislam men.
Speaker 2: An ef my son our modin more than I had a handle lay and they're taking of Canada. Is then saying to me then another time miss my shook out of the time my gazula said it is the worst that the shots and has a sup like at the time my su sua like azuta, shuck your holes. They're a lessens the time in my so to slay was hunland in the TV there but that in my gazul for shots messing loss and behead the heaven the other day.
Speaker 1: Well by then I is is heavy mokatam contagion for a smokes off the hard has been tickular who moket tonokas has to been sicular friend masha yea the head.
Speaker 2: Therefore we look at Especta with added for i z which is a dialets about assist sembilia with insen you fucking Anna Anna and a flan I was back in seney gave me was shot junior Minoga's mother. Then the loss of the loss of hiatis, lots of Hiaki, all theakid or the other as is Sela and I had the messine I was playing with manabis autos. You hold that Sanizer, you about tramatizing. We've gotta bondizing manas to read to a different mastage that lama. They're like, fucker fool killing there what the fucker fools kid amos kim.
Speaker 1: Again but has to been and has the buzz mass away you know christ Yeah.
Speaker 2: And today same the femns wos had it there that says that I Sadac were not asking. Let that said holidize, I should tell about yeah, but the far ben't ardvertising only enough that I say is the Seconday again check about the person the SNAr wa that what you had, you's got to have your hand the strategy on that mckenni and as.
Speaker 1: Double Manna can and that can Mostaga and moskill my man mont and said you can't do who can't talk about men?
Speaker 2: But by then the name she is do you well the tariff you can it hasn't had a house of the fete as les Tidney Yeah, and and I do aodic can fool the word fady? Can we start from Gambi to do club Matta Yeah? And if high say thoughtout heat, then we like Tarabama city can musa mujiram lukanda from mul is my shat us who's the Kenneca tariff?
Speaker 1: That's as sad for us? Why is it because of high Hawaii and the outlet.
Speaker 2: But then could hide to let house but it was a tough mandaeshad matas sit to the well.
Speaker 1: Let her go. Lenon met them at clock and it's luck and like it's the high and mister way.
Speaker 2: But the less shas Sem family the Lato has then had it.
Speaker 1: That's the family. Let's study manage.
Speaker 2: Mam had Dobanna had the handle motel the low fundos wire times rasy d contibus.
Speaker 1: System and the sick had done a steady who can can the knows the sell.
Speaker 2: But then then when I get through bady within sat so it's easy to do the air a rady tiber system. Then a right pain from me and who hebraic heck with half of many thinking may mils mins ready who bade parmas because the high a very fit sin a director before the less about that's the luk here. I'm an fluc anym Felus, Basia Calabi our tiganian Huta came a bit high with l Mini. When I have with that behind, what's gonna go back? He musta got a powerful and it's a heresy because a half yeah, it's the real little mac for a winners of that before a ship back to m with was all right with like l mat Shariff seam for with Tkari the Henshai Ladianna has.
Speaker 1: A camera that y my Thomas Addison marfashion where in stayin Theaytela well curd broa wellber him and I want a little.
Speaker 2: And I just said there that's just SIMPI what did you so here, and I said, she said, you're going sag amid my s lo had it's there.
Speaker 1: It's the seld you your head of brother in Adam. But it's all Hamada, brother Madam.
Speaker 2: When in Sea Tana, be quick the hoss you're the world brats that the als Si Ahmad's turn. I mean if you mainly them being just another.
Speaker 1: I said, Christian was not there for that, not.
Speaker 2: Them and mid day ash and day and ninety Acadora Saigain I had a part, and MoMA your so about that extra reason I don't have miss Frantanda and Ahmad Nada when Academa break through LEAs him yet to Ahmad the ku the something that's not.
Speaker 1: Clash so Amad Adam Hamad. But there was this Holo and while God and there was ahead of us Reku the actarman say, infant may ministers, hard Man, psycho somatic diseases, cycle, the who so the whole wild geeset for likely the only guessert you start of a j G, said Jenny. With the Gadabasha pull it them a saia could.
Speaker 2: A sokable has to stay with Daggi in fellow Shaft and the final flower had the hotel like Macana smile by your feedback. We took like like, well let you albadasa fee which was out of j which will love misho reserved there like how do stad the the feast against me?
Speaker 1: Who harky a namad in Phoenix said Matasta I was around zoom Will would call me them quid.
Speaker 2: Mensiker artist via tractms dash Faca. Colors are mooting, used to charatt, used to free with a welcome as Shaltenia, the sha, the pasta, the Roman madamtasa bao, who push paget audition, paget vergs mad. That's what's the abuta if he hacken finis j f a medic kellam akn ha cold stay tableau, lost of the loss higher candy list here lost of the ice padiaki as Todd has a roup will Assagi about the America Mateni that you fronsa we kll the mat shot in the well casing in the ripen anime o heavens the kay Yanny Ravens had electric Yanni, the Queen ken and Kelly kenn helu who you wild corn Julie and she would have this to three She got Hilarus and came said, what the fither you plot the as actus sing along? Either were not so long, but the tither the dost the hotel bagoos with and I'm not I can well an you know I had that I was, I thought, what you do?
Speaker 1: It's not them that man last mention has the afa, But no, I do you say, yeah Leo belly and.
Speaker 2: Meanly them and and your here female who t tan claim that high then que hand? Then I said them could in sent to the head, and I read, yeah really unhabited the very shots and there if he who be on faster and the.
Speaker 1: Character you know.
Speaker 2: Three then and w Ago now couldn't execute form then the age killer who then kun and man from sugar Mishkamum Posson and Mosquira feis time past because it's true either I would confused the product in the June Road and one I was unfossi Vitoria they can SHOs and le gram posting so hi I am then in sun it is then what the hacken.
Speaker 1: To ashes death and damn the m sis heavy alcoa and you to start with the journey far will I would begin to help her is Mali and our lack beamily.
Speaker 2: Exactly the herocratics mataburet words, we'll have it. Then here it's completed the heavy and can the message so.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, lemon insanial mechanic bes not the color it was crests yah is the climb in the sub mug is wrong. We motabret prayers. Let's shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this m didn't know and can I hide you hold us the amine and I didn't have that out after you said as the said, oh, then tell them just the tho my portion, which won't say a clock on the track.
Speaker 1: I don't up to down. You might appear ye woman and.
Speaker 2: Then have tabreted what the hecatic gives me that is alc Progressa became this liman normal as the problem and had to say and then the parish version it isn't person. Mid Dame had residence is well adams hood that he had len lancer come into the nim Dam.
Speaker 1: It was Thematada da day mis upp hey about go Mark Saia fi.
Speaker 2: McCain and the latter Fiata the last and out as Talama Edward Badi who died mad Work had Tanda had the Edwards with I've had that, but let men I would have last only I hadn't I had them still for there I should turn the miner. I tied them editor, but I the fucker and a skilla one day and ercise that says that the Sabazi I said, fast day, I want my fucker killer and moshtalad. We couldn't find at too for myself work Why couldn't have a handle of the killer? T Clara count was like mad did I would tara kila with time elected rob Jim he was in the whole tenophils, how many traders and this swan good or Canada Puskina Tabama Faiu shared that time kaa, that's what the Muhammed that the Mugara ma fucker was shared hum Scilla hendy ken go to Scilla the Arabs tenfols, Yeah, thinking Squilla.
Speaker 1: And Mosen we also take a look and moch Millian Marianna Gimus would be become first the world.
Speaker 2: Blasa went through that food tabande bday with this march with a restor.
Speaker 1: What did the.
Speaker 2: Samata si will make him out of ship fat and mamash fat and get kid level as that that didn't flu season shab my Dashawa and Rowah and the Tara lad then then the deers hacking feed, then what hocking feed hot toomach. Then my bras harta that the nation as a hat and kunwell mos hawahidmic that would that is a nests amadasu we next you know mass in yara sa flash, then the hub and then they say shout that is necessire and and the halflah shistra the Asiss machines and isa again vans I was saying, next up, so Hongi, I said, I'm sorry to just lookay the consider that for that sane is an iso and I was st in David Patty the Buka high day. Then my fucker did so I mean doing here young ski lessay hat your next at maham and brow the car which had before I did the then are.
Speaker 1: The mara said before him your whole bove them and colnamously heavy in mobile and cal will tell you for the move and men and muster man on many aircraft majella and the nest said, and here I said that being then yes Mama who walked to big when I him feel for good and one monthing.
Speaker 2: And so the theats and then the last man and cool.
Speaker 1: In his daily.
Speaker 2: And left all and didn't pos and angie our edd jukiemini I heell have to your neck, Yes, that dim with cover.
Speaker 1: Next a quotidian neres who cover the ness Harawa.
Speaker 2: Then here sad Karelia, who couldn't have hid him and may mean from Amma Russell she put the monk as I have to look at then at the nervous right my yeah, wof you? So if you could take Victor with suba let the Keni badgy misgated you're a jict to ken malcom hardship and then looking at Mundu rah after Ghana Ra let him match him machar the the sub mistaid Nossa had dicto and the Sahara contacted Mesha has the next the Titi as Ha to don my wood and let shops. Also to Maharad the man can pack up. Then I'm the Clara, I'm the Christiana. It's it's time and you know I pa Russia. Then mag I didn't have made you say any tamahl mc like them so and then who was said in this good last? The feed the doors, those go left corobins back home.
Speaker 1: No fish had the fee home.
Speaker 2: We still show energy essays and ten can fill the thron said phenomenon called lina gehjen Ashan sad ahaaina ut.
Speaker 1: Vienna. That's the head low a care to how to prete Montanes. Lady was still blab syro and jagged bookets freemen out the soups.
Speaker 2: I said you for for the sad heart of the head. That was they think, yeah, who's the idea to tart there can ganni for those players and the auto tackles fulness.
Speaker 1: I could last.
Speaker 2: Yeah in this and the shows shad urely an abat mkamen has this man is not unfinished tasks. The hag the hair Kaminage was here of feminists. The then Tarman Mason is the Somakamatos landakries b camerou Hua. Then by Laca domaticae grow for us of five.
Speaker 1: Ye the haggar isn't he? I did that with an evictor. I would hagar a table supper. That's the harm of Stapada. Legend said, think all mask brother did the hag tip the logo.
Speaker 2: Matpandan Hesh did the ariada. Mat Kaminhesh did the computer on the Kriminesh hip. The Alaka of kamin Hesh tipped the head of the camels. Then I'm not there to kill all the food. Who was just HASTI about Yester Pessor Shasi as kid Ara and Sho also.
Speaker 1: He mon Sarah Mista. Then at Manta darn Fer killed them of armored maguda A negative isaac to La.
Speaker 2: Then I said, who always as a tutti go hiding Canda. Then the onliness paracoba as them sny that's the tarag which vooka let's fish booka him matla will Martadi, I thought, toting and a pot of Bahad Mourtadi musuji am recognizing, and Nadim Semin and Naudin momotogen.
Speaker 1: Hm but understanding and motorin esn't then understand that what is an imagine? Well I can, Danny asked, and Obama matta quil and almontak hey al Madina Pabla hey pan Jamil women I here national hour worker, but with the kid entered to sky and scab by in Almontak one workers another by.
Speaker 2: Now then chipre Mont would walk out the rock and happy and just loker a look a.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. So since then when are you in mont A month? I can cool you.
Speaker 2: And the time and amman Olivia nas take said, it's all a hoe the mahdi konan waka u a fremont, la monta waka coulima flamer higher a drotif waka behas I Paria can adroty for work and Nona dive as the hydrogy for work and Nana kawi then Bernata and then call droji wro and my food with a loss of the loss of hiati robernas panta high and yamsty has any ncol goose in you know, has any kodiad in the the Healy Halloween.
Speaker 1: The mars had and that feels supposed.
Speaker 2: To be the good say The under cat isnard and dashm shifada the underclam good booka and as the designed Inla so America, the couli adam, the octa minustradams actually a few dandasi as well, and they move to gosnoun, the want cat, the letter one, the calculus, war mark, rusive, stilic and an act mosque is Buddha finale, I'm doing muskila and no high qualis go anoda inters the home.
Speaker 1: Shop Ama than ship hag It's.
Speaker 2: A sin so had skills pin and that and i'm as say claim must most motrial to str kidder, the bot me l fild ed, the killer ramdin Thar is sweet and at the door, and the ta Tlana any Nasa who if you freated outside and the mont in ahmad winter who've been bleeding of Then the mohamma to twar Nina javans fin ma rush at the time clouds for four nest he moved out, but the killer, the kill.
Speaker 1: A kid skill a clock on wanna and i'm a too, and then a hitter let and that's mad. That was net fish twigga I love. But then the second calls the us skills past to the hands films what's the high era and the imago second horse high and postally doing a musk a drug Waigan five Mary Man sister dry your turn m and who walks.
Speaker 2: And duck with Ryer Anna Hatton Park is an animals an. It's a moostphere with ra Kirak, It's a kaks about market, wore happens book dryer, It's seven in them in shine, the Sai center and the tatinan s but the check the time that the drop up Sam and they can't have a him at him match. I do not be at n the seven dryer the center door hasn't had he yeh edy teen because that also here the art of results for the day. When if you had the year am out of the year the mula had and shall had holes yet your head that I'm well, that would be.
Speaker 1: Coming up pull yeah, I don't know home heyn Imbert yell yeah. And I had of Mahadian names and movements, had the Manhattan is at tackles Yeah, But then your holls and the shops were like and I actually didn't you actually doing the right hand? And then then numous leader for why not? Why not hard to do? NUM's now unhappy? NUM's was not NUM's last hand?
Speaker 2: Then much hire and the Gunna Danny juniors.
Speaker 1: Hi, miss, how old is good? They own your bush out of here? How old you know?
Speaker 2: That's I would have to put it down to be what a hager letters start up? You shouted attack in for Afgara hubelakan the cooler Koran would I had this, would r B share what's real?
Speaker 1: Count the mister and thought aslam.
Speaker 2: Scifety into my election slips less and up and the hand couldn't because I was like, yeah, the.
Speaker 1: The chepo head while the nurse Looma can have bu Ali. But in fact as Alabdu was sim than had ten no eyesh I again had a sad so does okay?
Speaker 2: Couln't smily trying, I couldn't have a tire for that is the year that had my movie we is the feedman has a modi. We have a aqua as kidder and I had to give the would and how can aqua.
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 2: And I happen to give the messy older to say none asked Tati and Tiza and because they had to be doing, how can I got I finish.
Speaker 1: Well? Coul has a color mother up Alam met the kulina and mata techno. After that that hacks Incent What and having your boy with methlon butt one? What the boy l mr Alam? And what the stars right? But the stars technology but in the stars scenario could in armor year? Gosh why yes? Why why the say so here honey? Yeah, I think the guy said s himpaphye uh hell net me Marisella towards you said.
Speaker 2: Nests of character how well, yeah lost calimetic that Howard is fist aphile that how is just last shot theater and then I said Maia and a card that had the mash here I ski that I said, lovedy I can after lasa Yat.
Speaker 1: I's been an ambulance Panda. I've been I've been fair as you could be with you, Susan, I been hope with upber in higher. You're probably help father, so here hell can hold at my home man amental he and you can make to hob with you that I'm an acts to meet dariff.
Speaker 2: He's also like an a hobbit Vedi and then a h and then abdi how apen and had you at any day like can hop dar you will say hob hobbit hijosa.
Speaker 1: I can't go back.
Speaker 2: And if you don't ceameter, yeah, I thought of a lost pan high well then again and if you hoped with Haik I went on Tara lost and the acts.
Speaker 1: That's when I will pull roberta there last book hobble, hobby and worker. I'm a Leo hobbo. How for surely busicams worker a levy who are and who fantastically But the hobb we hobbed only has your disied for the year came, but that will when he has your hand. Care behaving Bason the car and Emil Young being a monkey. The man my born imagineer at the Mansia ata Aia to Takun the Manatara for if Ha calcadima chukarakums Ramaic obamas of limy mm hmm