Speaker 1: Ubity cabbit, let's do it. It appears we are alive everywhere. This would be by everywhere I of course meeting rumble, Twitter and YouTube. So let's go through this one more time. It's also going to be the last time. If something new comes up and it's like mind blowingly whoa and I catch something, then I will go into this. But a lot of the information, like I always say, and I have said for six years or seven years now, is that we can do whatever we can do with the information that we have, and if that information is corrupt, then of course our answers are going to be misguided. Because you can be very good at deducing, you could be good at analysis, it's you know, scrutinizing things, but if you have no place to start, you have to rely on well, let's put it this way. If you have to assume something is substantial to have a place to start, and if those places and if those things turn out to be corrupted information, then your starting point of where you're trying to build your construct of what this thing means is going to be flawed. So there's two little going on right now. This is why I like history, because there's been a lot of analysis done already, and you can usually sort out the bs because the truth has a ring to it, right. But when I'm looking at something and I immediately personally and I'm not trying to say this like like a douchebag after the fact, because I really didn't think that he was wearing a vest I was convinced that he was after you know, listening to the paramount tactical guy flat out state that he was, and then listen to his reasoning that sounded reasonable as to why he thought so and why he saw this as being a deflection into the neck. So since then that's changed, and I'm like, fuck the hell, yeah, I'm done taking wild stabs in the dark at this because first things first, I never really get into these people's lives who do political party rhetoric, like I don't care about this or there or this, like you know, their their world because to me, both paths lead the hell, regardless of its Democrat or Republican. So I don't pay much attention to it. And that's why when I got the uh the media passes to go to that turning point USA event that I didn't go because I'm like, why do I want to be there with keeping It's like, oh, these people are famous. Ye're famous for what though? For being deceivers, for being like, you know, like why do I want to hang out in a place with Tucker Carl's and Tim Poole, you know, Charlie Kirk and however many other are WEIRDO is probably probably Ben Shapiro was there. I mean this, this is not my group of people. These are deceivers. These are mis misguided people or misguiders who are quite aware. Regardless, I don't want to even waste my time on uh, contemplating which of them they are, if they're just misled or not, because I'm not. I'm not. I'm not in that sphere right and beyond it, away from it. So for me to go back into it, you know, I don't have I don't have to adopt dnire their rhetoric. But at the same time, I need to kind of have had the the back the leg work, I guess of having listened to at least a few of his lectures and stuff like that. And I started doing that today and I'm like, I don't what am I? What am I doing? You know? I was looking at some turning point USA stuff that there's some of their events, and I was just like, everything hurts my ears that I'm hearing them say everything. So let's go to I think I did that right. Well, first I said over here, so this is what I'm Oh, look there's some peepsy sigh up Saturday. Yeah. I mean it's a psychological operation when or the other, whether or not he's living dead, you know, somewhere between or whatever. It's definitely a working, a magical working on the people on us because we're devoting our time energy into it, and I'm retracting mine after today, I'm retracting my energy from this whole uh ritual here. So it says distractions and retractions boldly fault statements, and that one. What I'm referring to mostly is it sounded plausible and strange but weird and like very old. That's kind of obvious, but people don't pay attention type of thing where they're saying, you know, somebody like Ben Shapiro would be taking over turning point you were to say that has not been even hinted at in reality, that's just the internet rumor. Whether or not it happens or not. I think they're probably gonna put it. I mean, I think the wife is probably gonna take it over because she's seems like the perfect candidate for that type of thing. He seems quite strange, quite strange. I just screw that up. Let me move that. It's all good. So let's look at some things here. If I get to it, we'll have some time for the Qatar stuff, which I would prefer to do. Like anything that takes me away from this stuff, it is probably good. But we've got to go into this grey zone article because I think that's interesting and it might be important. Here there's the rem Fan star, Yes, the star of rem Fan Defiance of God, and it says, show me where this We're in the Bible like at like somehow I see again. I don't even buy into that because I consider the source and the lagging liars who lie about everything else. It's show and there's more to it than that. I've gone through this thing multiple times ever since this channel started, even before it was called Ballbusters describing if I just if you just straight read it, it sounds like a pretty awful dude that they're calling God, but makes a whole lot more sense in the Old Testament when you consider that these were Saturn cult where people and these are grimoires that you're reading, and it's all I mean. People who take it literal are the ones that they mock. Even the people that created these religions mock them and are disgusted by their inability to see what they're really doing. It says, show me, we're in the Bible. It says the star of David. The star is attributed to David. David never had a star. You won't find it attributed to David. You will, however, find it attributed to Satan in Acts seven four three and Amos five twenty six or Saturn. Right, all right, that's not what we're starting with. Here's a funny part where Tucker just flat out talks about fucking pizza for no apparent reason.
Speaker 2: You're trying to get me in trouble.
Speaker 3: So let me just be clear.
Speaker 4: There are laws about this, you know, whether or not. I think they're insane that you can go fight and die in Iran but can't have a nicotine pouch at eighteen. In fact, they'd like you to go fight and die in Iran, but you can't have a nicotine pouch.
Speaker 5: You know, I think we've.
Speaker 2: Got misplaced priorities.
Speaker 4: But there are laws about making health claims about do you make health claims about anything? They tell you wheat is good for you, They tell you to take you know, adderall in fifth grade, Go ahead and take SSRIs. You need some beds of diazepines because those are good, not addictive or anything. But nicotine is somehow a threat. And I do think I suspect that any compound that makes the population passive and willing to accept mistreatment is favored in any compound that heightens awareness, like black coffee, which are always.
Speaker 2: Telling you is bad.
Speaker 4: And I can tell you, as a fifty five year old who's had approximately a gallon of it every day for forty one years, it's not.
Speaker 3: Is dispavored.
Speaker 5: So I can only tell you it works for me.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna tell you how old I was when I started using related products, but I'm fifty five and I've been using it for forty one years.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 4: I'm not endorsing that at all. I'm just telling you what works for me. I don't drink.
Speaker 1: Or it sounds like Chargers Thompson when he says that or.
Speaker 4: Use drugs of any kind, including advil, and I haven't for twenty two years. I've got pretty bad eating habits, which is obvious. I love pizza, but I don't put boom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's it's a generic thing.
Speaker 4: Any chemicals in my body whatsoever other than nicotine and black coffee.
Speaker 3: And I feel great.
Speaker 4: I do I feel And by the way, I just want to say again.
Speaker 1: So again, this is the lack of substance conversations that these people have, and yet they have billions of dollars. It just blows my mind. There's no substance in anything. There's a turning point action, another faction of turning point. USA. All right, what was it when that one? That one?
Speaker 5: That one?
Speaker 1: That one? Okay, so we're going to the internets. Now, let's go into the instagram. Let's see what's I'm on? Perfect, all right, we will play this one, but then we got to go right to similar things. So let's let's hear again from I think it's Kyle Joe Diesel.
Speaker 3: So now that you're angry, fired up, ready to go, let's do something. I'm ready, all right.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's saying that, because I when I first heard this, I was just I was just more interested in like kind of like shouting down there there crying because on the on the conservative side of things, because I was like, this guy was a Zionist, and the very thing that you guys promote, like this blind Christian Zionist devotion to Israel is exactly what caused this in the first place, and what's going to cause all of our demises in a horrible fucking way if we allow it to be carried out. So I was kind of jumping on Viva Frey because all these people are like, oh, it's awful, it's off. I'm like, he was a Zionist, was he not? He wasn't he promoting and supporting blindly Israel for quite a long time of his life, like the majority of it. And I said, you know, this is what happens when you intermingle with these people. They can't be they can't be trusted. And you know, of course people are telling me, are saying to the moderators, kick this guy off, get rid of this guy. We're in a eco chamber, this in our safe space. It's like, okay, this is the this is the So both cry. It doesn't matter. There are unhinged emotional people regardless if they vote this way or the other way. The fact that they voted all means that, or that they think that that's gonna matter, or that they think that they need to choose a slave holder, you know, a slave master. Is pretty sad they missed the point. It doesn't mean the same thing it did in the founding years of this country, and it didn't mean it for that long even when that was going about, like not very soon after what we kind of screwed? Did we get lucky with Andrew Jackson? Yeah, probably gonna get lucky with Van bureni M. Maybe a little.
Speaker 7: Tell you what you're gonna do, You're gonna take a deep breath, pay attention. The American public is like a wind up toy.
Speaker 1: The majority of people he is correct about. The probably another people that listen to this show or who use discernment, they're probably not like wind up toys, but they're probably horrified by when they look around themselves and see how everybody else is easily manipulated, easily influenced, the very impressionable and seemingly like remote control toys for someone else. You know, it's so easily to stimuli that's required for them to take ridiculous action. Isn't that much.
Speaker 3: People that do these terrible things?
Speaker 1: Wind the minimum input maximum output, right.
Speaker 7: Sup, Set us up and let us go and you go this time, we're not going to do that.
Speaker 3: The worst thing we could do right now.
Speaker 1: But we did do that in a nine to eleven, right, A lot of us did. I wasn't the Coast Guard at the time, so we had extra you know, gung ho pro America rhetoric and propaganda fed to us as we were. I think we may have been Where were we? Yeah, I was in the Coastguard and I was in Cobos and Lucas, if I remember correctly at the time that it happened, we were just said pulled in like eight hours later we were back on the boat because they pulled all boats out of foreign ports. And then wherever we met up, I think it might have been in San Diego on our way back, like a refueled Before we went back up to Astoria, we got this big, huge, you know, pep rally as we were listening to that lying liar who lies bush.
Speaker 7: Is one, grab our guns and gear and go to the city to take back what's ours.
Speaker 3: We have no organization.
Speaker 1: And that would make no sense anyway. This would be the dumbest thing to do, is to go out and find regular, everyday people that aren't politicians, that aren't awaves, that aren't counsel on foreign relations, that aren't counsel on national policy, that aren't the United Nations, that aren't federal reserve members, that aren't any of these other things, and then think that that's going to solve your problem. You have to go to the source, because that is what funds and manipulates and operates everything else. If you stop the flow of this funny money, this Babylonian cursed money, if you stop the flow of that, if you stop the influence and the fear people have not to abide to them, you know, not to do everything that they say, not to adhere to them. If you remove the burden and the weight upon their shoulders, I mean, you would still then have to find out what the hell was in their closet that they're afraid of, or maybe they were just afraid of catching a bullet, and you'd have to do some real discernment and work on them to make sure that they weren't part of the colt because you know, there's plenty of goy out there who are deeply embedded in this colt. But it's not the it's not You're not going to solve anything by There's a Ninja Turtles cartoon from a long time ago where the dishwask I think it was the washer from like a washing or driver, like the washer was dancing across the floor and they were like hitting it with their sighs and stuff like that, and then or something somebody threw no I think I think it was Leonardo was slashing it with his sword and then and Raphael threw a sigh and knocked the cord out and it stopped because he went for the source of the power.
Speaker 3: Okay, half of you don't even know who the enemy is.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: The second they are not gonna do is believe what the media tells us.
Speaker 7: No matter what they're going to lie, we will be conducting our own investigation. The government clearly does not work for us anymore, so there is absolutely zero reason to accept anything they say is legitimate. It is a fact that Charlie Kirk started to speak out.
Speaker 3: Against Israel before he was murdered.
Speaker 7: It is a fact that public support for Israel was dwindling, and he as their last bastion, their top goy, if you will, was they were fearing he was going to turn on them, and then conveniently he is murdered, tragically, gruesomely, in front of thousands of people. It is a spectacle, and all of a sudden, nobody's talking about nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Nobody's talking about the Epstein files. How convenient that.
Speaker 1: Is talking about Qatar, where our military got out of the way of the Israel so they could bomb a bunch of people when they're supposed to be there for a peace talk, which goes to prove that you can't in good faith negotiate with America because they'll just kill you, period the end. That's that's the message that they sent to the world with that, and they did it for the fifty first date.
Speaker 7: Your top boy who is about to turn on you is dead. All the eyes are off of your horrific crimes. And now the left and the right are at these ech other's throats, ready to go to war with each other when murder is investigated.
Speaker 1: Only is that really happening, because I don't see that walking out my door. I don't see that. Besides on social media, where it's all illusion anyway, because it's people sitting at their computers are babbling on their phones. Is that really happening? Because every This is what I wonder is if if this itself is part of the bullshit? Are people really that motivated? Because people are never motivated to do shit? Are they all of the sudden motivated now? Because usually it takes a lot awful lot of whatever Soros whomever, whatever it happens to be, whatever you know, j NGO or nonprofit organization it is, It doesn't really make a difference funding these Antifa Black Lives Matter blah blah blah to go out and get angry over like Hillary not winning the election or so like that's all it's. It's like, oh yeah, they're pretty pissed and paid, so you know what I mean. It's like, is this a really We're people really motivated without being funded to go do something? To do something? Is are people really at each other's throuders? Or is this what they are telling you? Like through like Michael Laquino mind war, they're telling you something is is there that isn't so that you think it is and act accordingly thereby making it real because I don't see it.
Speaker 7: Honestlee, the police don't find a suspect, ask him if he did it, and then when they say no, say oh, okay, no.
Speaker 3: They look for motive, they look for capability, they.
Speaker 7: Look for evidence, and all three of those things point in one direction. And it's not Iran, it's not Qatar, it's Israel. In the coming days, when Alex Jones or Fox News or CNN says the shooter was a trans deranged lunatic, you're gonna say bullshit. Trust your gut, do not let them tell you to stop believing your lying eyes. When you see professional job with Patsy's in place to divert the police's attention so the real shooter can escape. There was seven thousand people recording. Okay, we see what happened. Do not let them lie to you again.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we did see it, But what did we see? And that's the thing that I needed to figure out. Because he has a microphone in his hand, Charlie Kirk does. There's also some kind of little black thing on his shirt, and at first I wasn't sure because I'd only seen that really quick clip. Was he wearing also a wireless or some other thing? Was he you know, maybe for potentially like live streaming portions of the event in addition to having the microphone for the event itself for that for that, you know, whatever the speakers they were using locally. So that's because it wasn't like clip to his collar. It looked like it was pinned right through his shirt. You see, like a little black thing here. So when his shirt flips like this and he does one of these things, I was wondering, if that is that a hole. If it is, it's coming from the wrong side, yeah, from what they tell us, And if that's the case, then we got to discuss things some more because if it's it looks like well, if you're looking at me, it looks like it's kind of like clipped like right here, and it's a black little line here, and then it looks like there's kind of like something under the shirt like this, whatever's clips here through this shirt, there's something else underneath it right there. And when the shirt puffs up and whatever comes out the other well it comes out this side. There's a lot of questions still that would have been answered with you know, there being a plate in a deflection or respawling, but apparently that elements has been now removed. We'll see and this says report from Dominic Michael Chippy. Now, this is all happenstance and hearsay, right, we don't know if this is true or not, it says report. Now this says allegedly under so we're just this assholes, just spreading rumors. Should I even say it is even worth it? I don't think this is true because he's the super crown king of the Torah. But as says, President Trump allegedly expressed fear for his life due to circumstances involving Israel. According to journalist Max Blumenthal, Why would he tell Max Blumenthal that he was afraid? Hey, you Jews are gonna kill me? Are you fucking serious? Do you think you tell him? That doesn't make any sense. No part of that makes sense. A lot of these things are just, you know, dead ends to lead you around so that you spread the bullshit that they want you to spread. And I don't think there's So here's what Bob says. He says, the fact that Shapiro thinks he's going to jump in and take over Turning Point USA and effectively hijack it as another arm of the Israeli Octopus is exactly the reason and why it needs to be disbanded in lose all credibility. I that's again, I think that's the fact, is a rumor. If anything. I think his wife is gonna continue it on. She's the one who stood out there and did the the crazy g ass fucking thing. Well, okay, if you haven't seen it, we covered at least a half a little bit over the half of it yesterday and then when I couldn't handle listening to her anymore because it was just, yeah, the worst thing you could possibly have to deal with. So six point nine four three one zero thirty four And there's my website right there. All right if you want to uh fall in tonight, you know, if I say that, then I gotta do this on on hm. Okay, now we're good. I think wait see you.
Speaker 8: It was just.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, I don't. I think I think I'm getting a little bit of a misinformation in this little group here. Somebody jumps to the conclusions a bit. Let's go into the next thing though, And I have to read that grace that grey Zone article that Mike Adams was showing his people. That one is interesting Okay, we're not We're not quite done here on this page either, but I just want to jump in here and say, what the hell am I am? I not in the actual thing? Nope, nope, okay, we'll click on this one. No wait, that's a right, Jesus Christ. There it is. Okay. Hey, they says, uh Zeta, Karen Brad, what's up? And it's anybody cheerfult that's kid, all right? I said after this, I'm not devoting another show to this topic because we're doing exactly what they want. We're giving our energy over to them, and we're thinking about it. The wife gave the most extremely awkward and insincere speech, like an audition monologue. And again I'm typing the letters. It's just not poppy, which we covered in the last video. The elements have changed. I didn't the elements have changed. I didn't think Kirk was wearing a vest just by looking at him. Then I was giving a reasonable explanation that he was, so I considered it. Now the same source is saying there was nobody armor Jesus Christ, so I should have stuck with my initial impression. In my initial impression, blah blah blah, all right, I don't want to swim circles or chase tails tails or tales other people's stories. So after I relay a few more details simply to fix previous assessments made, I'm moving on to our regular historical focus. And yes, no, I don't believe anything about the gun they found or the people that they're claiming had something to do with it. I think everything that had anything to do with it was on that airplane going to Israel one hour after the event, ten twelve minutes away in the whatever fucking airport.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is done. Now we might get to this, but we need to talk about this regardless if we talk about it through this or through Mike Adams, who did a good He did a good Uh. I don't even know if do I have it up there still? If I don't not find it. Yeah, no, the one that Mike Adams did, it was really good on look happened at guitar from his assessment, which is good. He has a and then this is the this is the big one here, though Charlie Kirk refused and Yahoo funding offer was frightened by pro Israel forces before death friend reveals, but it's Max Blumanha. Again, Let's look who the fuck this guy is, because that sounds awfully oayvay to me. Oh Jesus Christ, Yeah, that's a fucking oave all day the Daily Beast, Jesus fucking Christ. Media matters. Were we gonna listen to anything this fucking guy has to say? He's a media pedophile Pizzagate matters? Really? Really, this is the guy. This is the guy that Trump freaking confided to Are you drunk? Why do we give a shit what this asshole has to say? Honestly, let's just say, of course he is. We already know that. Yes, journalists and author of my experiment thought it was Jewish. Surprise, fucking surprise. Well, I mean they confirmed it through his mother. Well can they get just confirmed it through his fucking asshole last name Ah. His father a prominent American journalist and political operative political operative. Great, great, this is the guy that's gonna tell us more fucking disinformation. So I again, now I don't even want to read this. I don't even want to read this all bullshit anyway, For those of you over here on Rumble, this button here is the magic button. It's like the rumble rant, right, you can d did hit type in there? Your comment? You go burn it and then I'll read it and all that good stuff, all right, and it supports the show. Thanks. The other way is give some go my website, which, by the way, more souce orders came in. Thank you. Then here's the Rumble Doctor Peter Glynden Health's show, and there's the Patreon. But the Doc Glynden Health Show it's its own chapter Channel long. I'm gonna put all the archives of all of like probably over one hundred and ten more shows that are going to go on there when I have time to do that, after I fix all my card things I was gonna do with the breaks. And then they're like, oh, you could you have to turn ruders. I'm like, I don't. Did I really have to do that? So that means I'd have to jack off, jack up, jack off, jack up one corner or one side, bring those to O'Reilly's, haveing them turn, bring them back, and then jack up the other side or corner and do it either in two trips or four trips. I was like, call that, I'll just bring it to a shop. All right, this is what we're doing. Next. Oh, I lied, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. We got to go back over here, and that's gonna be myself back over the other side. Whoop, sound effects are free?
Speaker 3: Does he look like a bitch?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think so, even though the shooter was supposed to. Yeah, is this the one we were looking No? No, no, well let's look at this again, because that's a fan, right, That's just a fan, isn't it. Isn't that just a fan or something? It looks like a fan. But this dude, and we'll get into this guy. We'll get into these guys period in just a moment. Yes, So it's official. Everybody who wears sunglasses that isn't me is some sort of security your agent. See, they're they're baseball players doing the doing the thing. They are first base coaches. Now that's Jocko, right Is that not Jocko?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: So when I pulled up Jocko earlier, Will and Nick oh geez right there? Right then, I said Jacko, And it tells me no, he's Dutch. And I said Dutch like what like the Dutch East India company owned by the Swassows or or German like the fucking oive herschel like, come on, like what they play this game an awful lot. But that's guy. That's the guy. That's the guy you just saw. Look at his face. There's no, there's no that guy is that guy? Ugliest motherfucker on the planet. Yeah, Federal Bureau of Investigations. Body can behind the badge? Oh look lions, Oh, Sidon Triangle, the Blue Color Shaffer, the name Security Group, all oive old IDF and Massadelina Judah. In case you didn't know what that was. Leif Babin, co founder and president, the former US Naval Seal Navy Seal officer, co author of the first of the number one New York Times bestseller, Extreme Ownership, How US Navy Seals Lead and win uh, co founder of Echelon Front, where he serves as president, leadership instructor and speaker, JINSA.
Speaker 3: Look at them scatter.
Speaker 1: And his name for Christ like Michael McCaw ski has been president of the Jewish Institute of National Security. That's jensa Jewish Institute of National Security of America. There you go.
Speaker 10: You want to know what they're trying to distract us from in the last couple of days, Well, it's this her tits right here. The House of Representatives just passed a bill punishing politically motivated boycotts of Israel. Quote in a first step towards a federal law punishing criticism of Israel.
Speaker 1: This is a very weak They did went through all that to distract you from this, which only affects massive corporations that are selling arms to America that also then have to sell them to Israel. Is that really are what the distraction was for. I'm sure things have multiple purposes. This may be like a tertiary or beneath that reason for the distraction, but it's not the primary reason. I think Katar might be higher on the list.
Speaker 10: The House of Representatives on Wednesday that was nine to eleven. Mind you passed a massive defense budget that would bar companies engage in politically motivated boycotts of the country from Pentagon contracts.
Speaker 1: From Pentagon contracts. That's not you and me. That's not my small business. I don't have Pentagon contracts for my hot sauce. Now I then have to sell to Israel. You know what I mean. There's a it's a very initie group here. It's it's it's not something that we're even concerned.
Speaker 10: With the bill would effectively, but it.
Speaker 1: Does make sure that israelis get weapons to continue murdering people across the planet. If you want to do business with, America and Israel are the same thing, only separated by distance and geography. There's no difference between them. Because the same thing that stole our country from us and then planted its own embassy and here that we call the Federal Reserve. This is just an extension of the Bank of England, City of London, and that oive banking cult. And between the bank on our continent and the bank on theirs, they had a baby, and that baby was called Israel, and they made that the fifty first state, unbeknownst to us, which is more powerful and more demanding than all and more priority, higher priority than all the needs of all other states combined.
Speaker 10: Only banned contractors boycotting Israel from tapping most federal contract dollars, since more than half of the seven hundred and fifty five billion dollars in the US government spent on contracts last year flowed through the Defense Department.
Speaker 1: So now that's one other way to do it. So if the Defense Department, for the reason is controlling all the money, which makes not really much sense. But it's flowing through the Defense Department. Whatever money they're spending, then things that might not be related to murdering people may also be affected.
Speaker 10: So, in more plain English, the US Congress is trying to make it so that in order for American weapons manufacturers to supply weapons to the US military, they must also supply weapons to.
Speaker 1: Israel, which makes no sense because what if you sell it to America, It's just going to be in Israel anyway, So why does it matter. It's a loyalty thing, it's a it's a submission thing, it's a kiss my ring thing, lick my shoe thing, because obviously if you sell it to America, it's gonna it's gonna end up in the hands of Israel anyway. If that's what they want, if that's what they bitch about.
Speaker 10: By law, what the is that all about? I also, I just want to reiterate again that Israel head this.
Speaker 1: Is a little screwed up right they put them Like the way this is laid out, American flag behind him is really flagged behind him. What do they try to imply? What are they trying to are they trying to are they claiming him for their own to make this about their their loss even and then you know, just wipe away all the other ship that was going on just before he died. Oh no, no, he was one of our guys. How dare you? Yeah, that's it. How dare you? You goddamn white supremacist radical right who apparently fit the description of a Trump supporter.
Speaker 10: But you know, oopsie, nothing to do with the assassination of Charlie Kirk. Okay, you want to know what they're.
Speaker 1: Again, trying to distract us from the tits. Now, let's hear about the Sayan. The Sayan in.
Speaker 9: Do say any are ten or thousands of people Jews Sion News who are member probably off the neighbory, for instance, is the Jewish Marcenary.
Speaker 1: They are the top dogs of freemasonry. They are the most feared. They spawned the ADL, you know, because you got to protect the child killing pedophiles, of course, because that's anti Semitic. If you hank a fucking criminal from a tree. Now, if they ever did anything that was not evil, satanic and diabolical, when someone one of their people did something wrong, they would say, you know, we disown that person. That person does not represent us as a group. And they got they require, you know, justice to be served and all this other stuff, and then we'll be like, wow, good they have moral character. They everyone wants to do that every so often to just kind of balance the scales a little bit. It's always they attack the person who is recognizing the crime and they go after them as the criminal, as the anti semi, the anti semico and the anti semantic right. Does that what what.
Speaker 9: Occupy high level in all the societies? I mean, you can imagine five thousand in New York only in the business in the business area, five thousand Sayani in Los Angeles in the production area, in the artistic area, and you can in France, in London you can imagine one thousand cyan in the medias. You can imagine. And the received orders from the Mozad, from the department of the Mozart called the war department, and they they work for the Mozad. That means it means that all these people who have their work, who work normally there are citizens. I mean they we work in a bank. They are politic political, they are publishers.
Speaker 1: There are little Bluementhals there in Turning Point, USA. They're on the daily wire, they are Benzapiro.
Speaker 9: But when the Mozad call them and tell them, look, I need for information. I need, for instance, I need that all the Saian in all.
Speaker 6: Over the world.
Speaker 9: Say that this person, for instance, the Secretary General of the United Nations has said something anti Semitic. And you you see all over the world, in Europe, in.
Speaker 1: New York, the media, first and foremost.
Speaker 9: The media is h you have the impression. I mean when I discovered that, I understood. I mean, it's it's like when when you like the the light on, you know, because suddenly you you you open a newspaper, you listen to a radio, you hear a politician. Everybody, everybody says the Secretary of Reneral of the United States sets something antimity. I mean, the poor guy. And why because the Mossad gave the order to do that. And I can say, for instance, the so.
Speaker 1: That means it doesn't have to be true. It still simply could be a claim. You don't have to actually do something wrong to be vilified as having done so. If they choose that they don't, they want to get rid of you. They want to they scorn you, or they want to just put somebody else in that they're going to push into your position, or whatever other thing that they're going to do. Whatever their reasonings are, they will just give the order. It's not about conduct. That also means if you're really a huge, staunch supporter of them, and oh my god, if you're dumb enough to take money from any of their people, then that means that you owe them. And if you owe them, you owe them everything. You're undying loyalty or you're dying loyalty unbeknownst to you.
Speaker 9: In the Israeli's froled, you're kidnapped by Yahamas. In twenty four hours, his name was known or over the world. I mean, even if it was an American general who was kidnapped, his name would never have been mentioned. In twenty four hours, became a celebrity in the universe. And this is the work of the of the of.
Speaker 1: The same Okay, Jewish writer Jacob Cohen, writer of the Cohen Incidents Just Kidding, explains the cionem. Most people have never heard the word cyanem, yet it describes one of the most effective and secretive intelligence networks in the world as scion from the Hebrew word for helper. Isn't a Masad agent? Not all the time. They're not trained spies or soldiers. They can be former though. They're ordinary people, lawyers, bankers, business owners, security detachment doctors. Of course, they are doctors living normal lives. They've forgotten journalists, politicians living normal lives and cities across the world. But if the phone rings, they are expected to help Israel.
Speaker 11: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Now here is one thing that kind of goes along with what I was saying here a lot actually from a different perspective, though, So there's a thing that has to happen in the louring Kabbala. According to loarding Kabbala, in order for the conditions to be right for the restoration or the redemption, there has to be this cleansing or the conditions of the world being set so that either it's really just corrupt and awful everywhere, or that it's perfect everywhere. Well, they don't fucking like us, so they don't want to drink things nice. They don't want to benefit and.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: What we call it improve upon anybody's situation. They want to suck them and sap them dry. So it's not going to go that direction. So the other way to do it is to make it stinct to high Heaven. So that's what they're doing. And another thing that they claim needs to happen is that there has to be a burnt offering of Jews. Now, remember the ones on the up are up. They don't care about the religious part. They don't believe in it. They are demon knowlogists, they are those who conjure and invoke. They don't have a god, they're atheists in that sense, but they do fuck around black magic. So all those who actually believe in this shit and aren't just posing as believers and not just posing as you know, rabbis, like I'm sure the Sanhedron pie doesn't even believe in their own religion, some of them, but it's a good control mechanism, so they're in the business of it. They don't care if regular Jews die, and the more the mirrior. And so the nation state of Israel I believe was created for that particular purpose eventually, because that outcry of victimhood would be the final outcry of victimhood when they themselves destroy their own people, or they have convinced one of their enemies that they've continually bombed to hell forever and abused to finally lose their cool and do it for them. And if that happens one way or the other, doesn't matter. Even if they don't do it, they'll do it to themselves to fulfill their false prophecy that they wrote in their own shit, you know. And then the other thing that there's gonna happen, And this is another thing that these rabbis talk about, because once that happens, then they have the gloves are off, even though the gloves are both mostly off already, to just go on to kill crazy, rampage a worldwide purium and just kill everybody that they want, because they'll be righteously, you know, justified according to their own crazy, schizophrenic, diabolical minds to just kill whoever because you know, they are victims again, they renewed their victim good. And so here's another thing. Now, I'm not a huge fan of Santa Claus over here with the the ave beard here Adam Green and I don't know what he is he wearing. Is he wearing a fake beard or is he does he joined the Shabbad? I don't know whatever.
Speaker 12: Now the Jew's gonna run away from from America.
Speaker 1: And you say, oh, he's a Viking. It's about as much of a Viking as any other fucking twig.
Speaker 5: Is.
Speaker 12: Most of them simulated, so they'll become going already their children so they have nothing to wear them because they're not Jewish. But those who are still religious, they will all get up within the year or two or five, will all have to run away from me.
Speaker 1: So listen what you're saying, because it isn't. This is an angle that I have considered that the reason why all this territory submitism is occurring and the pushback on it and the suppression and the outright blatantness of all of their aggressive movements here could be one because they're closing down on it altogether, or because they want to piss us off enough to so that there's enough pushback on them. Specifically, they want us to hate them because it fulfills another thing that they're going to do, and that's why they're letting some of their controlled people say a lot of shit like you know, like the stupideters of the world and things like that, to jump on and start to not just what it is. But he steals everything. That's what stud does. He you know, they scour things with their software, stealing from people who are real, who do actual work, and then he does a broadcast on it and makes it his own. That's how a lot of this stuff works. They they do that often. It's a shortcut to doing your own homework. But anyway, so to have this being so widespread all over the internet, I mean, we're watching this on Instagram Meta. They're supposed to be the biggest you know, anti anti semi colon right, anti anti semantic places Meta, you're talking about soccerberg for Christ's sake, Why is this up here? You know, if they're really cracking down on things that were going against their bullshit, why is this so widespread on Instagram? Why am I using Instagram to you do this all the time and it doesn't just not influence people and get them angry, get them to say yes the Jays. So why is it being allowed right now unless they're trying to build that up, because you know, they control all of the media, So if they really wanted to squash all of this out, it make it as oppressive and suppressive as YouTube is, which I'm actually on right now. To which is odd. We all got our channels back. Is it because they want animasly built up against them, so that because they're always in the high towers the people that I actually ad matipulate. And again, they don't care about regular everyday Jews. They don't And it doesn't matter how venomously rotten and you know, pedophilic or whatever these regular everyday Jews might be, that still doesn't lean in them any favor. With the upper echelon people, they don't give a fuck about them if it serves their purpose to their goal. They don't care what happens. And this is a Saturn call. Again. You could be their best buddy and you'll still get whacked the next day if it does something for them, or if it's just a ritual you know, timing of the year and they picked you and you didn't know it. You got the straw, buddy. Sorry, you know. So if this is the case, then we just by telling the truth and reality of the situation, because you know, you can't deny that it's become very widespread and more commonly known all of their crimes in the past, most more recently, and it's because they're putting the most pressure on than they have in a long time. They become more obvious about it, and knowing that they own that they control the media, all of it almost entirely. Don't you think that maybe they're letting this happen and the fake pushback on it or this or the light pushback, the big words, the strong you know, tyrannical statements being made only pisses people off more and confirms their suspicions even more because then most certainly is them and they most certainly are doing horrible things. So it's not it's not a lie. And the best the best lies are are are the truth manipulated right for a purpose that still throws you into a trap, the best deception. I should say, So if this is the reason why we've seen this build up in this damn allowing it this to happen, because I think that has to be part of an element in the soup, right, it has to be an ingredient in there that there has to be media compliance to allowing this out is Oh, it's free speech. Yeah, they don't really care about that. I think you should figure that out. I know they don't give a fuck about free speech. This isn't the world you think you live in. This isn't because oh it's because it's America that died in eighteen sixty five. They just never told you about it. So for this to be occurring, there is a suspicion I've had that they want it to build up to a certain thing because they're going to do something horrific. Now listen to the rest of what this guy says.
Speaker 12: Yep, once we will leave this place, Alsham will bury America.
Speaker 5: That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Once the Jews leave America, Hashem will bury America, destroy edom. That is the plan. We're only laying it out with hours of clips of rabbis explaining this. And the Christians are falling right into the trap, and they are gonna be the destruction of us all if we don't wake them up to the actual conspiracy.
Speaker 12: Not because I'm some kind of a profit I'm not giving you any prophect ceas here. I'm just describing to you a divine formula the chosen people where they're gonna live, and you'll be good to them and nice to them. I will bless you from the place the Torah has a sauce of it.
Speaker 2: They say they don't believe the Tora. It's the Talmid's the problem in the Schofield. But that's the other limited hangout, blaming, scapegoating footnotes on a KG.
Speaker 1: I've said this multiple times that the Old Testament, that's what they call it to that to knock all that shit is evil and Ela Grimore's you could you could look for and want, especially with the whole Solomon bullshit and all this other crap. People read it in a different way, and they're read they're red two with these extrapolations here and there, and these excerpts here and there, and they conflate and change and alter the meaning of passages to make it sound better. But it's all it's all very dark things with dark people, with a god that likes blood. It's just none of this stuff would be in the culture of us at all. If we weren't sold that this was our religion, we never would have accepted this weirdness. If we weren't told that this was part of us. It's not, which means nothing that comes after that. It is either the King James or the freaking Schofield footnote. It's got nothing to do with that. The only thing that I'm green fucking seems to misunderstand, and I think he does so on purpose because I still think he's he's he's controlling the information. He's Another one of these Stupeters types is that when people bring up Frankism, it's not to say that it's not all Judaism. That is the problem. It's a supremacy religion, is what's the problem. Thinking that you need to or that your God is going to wipe out everybody else for you is the problem. But if you're going to talk about Zionism, it's a good idea to know where the hell it came from. It's a good idea to understand what the Luring Kabala talks about and what was what was inspired by the Luring Kabbala. Sabotazeavvy In, Jacob Frank, and uh Barukia Russo a less a less known character. He's he's a lesser known character of between the three, the two of those people, he was Brukia Russo's disciples that actually groomed Jacob Frank. Jacob Frank, if you just look at his little leader, his little role there. They would call themselves the anti Talmudists because There was propaganda back in the day too to make them seem like they were, you know, anti this horrific, wicked sorcery shit of the of the Talmud, but they weren't. They just didn't like any laws because he they see, the Sanhedrin doesn't like other people claim that it's a Misianic age. That's their job. So when somebody just comes along and says, no, we're not going to follow the Tumudic law because it's not it's the Messianic age, they get pissed off. So they weren't anti Temudis because they didn't like the ugly, discussing shit of the Talmud. It's just that they simply weren't going to listen to the rabbis. That is the only difference. So they would burn the Talmud in public, and that got the Catholics, got the monarchies, got the Christians all excited because like, maybe this is the bridge between us and the Jews, maybe we can finally come to some ton of common ground, and they were baptized. Twenty six thousand of Jacob franks followers, including himself, were baptized into Catholicism, Christianity, whatever fuck you want to call it, And of course it became crypto Frankists afterward and created and created the brethrens, the Asiatic Brethren, which is Illuminiy, the Moravian, the Bohemian, the Plymouth, and the Exclusive Brethren. John Darby comes out of those Brethren, so does Schofield. So it's fucking important because that's where you get Zionism from. And if you want to know what a real Zionist does behind closed doors, so you stop as a Christian, you stop if you want, if you he wants the Christians to stop falling for the trap. Understand what a Frankest is. So you know what desion this really is. Child rape, torture, murder, all part of the game. These are duties, according to Jacob Frank, wife swapping, child rape and murder, blood drinking, eating of the human flesh, passing around your wives and your children in a fuck fest with lots and lots of drugs. It was just the complete inversion of everything that you could think of, and it was horrific. And they they were a clandestine operation. They even Jacob Frank even said, never be outwardly what you are inwardly, Otherwise you cannot be a true Frankist. So you put off a public persona like net and Yahoo for instance, but behind, behind the curtain you're doing all kinds of horrific evil shit. Now some of the horrific evil ship that they do as soldiers. You're seeing in Gaza, you're seeing in neighboring countries that they're destroying and harassing and terrorizing. Right now, the terrorism of the history of uh you know, the the terrorist state and how it was founded and we created that, we funded that. Who landscape was? Where was he? Was he in Russia? Now he was here? So it makes sense to know who the fuck the Zionists are and know that they're Frankests. Adam, you fucking douche.
Speaker 2: Pull ev Bible a few footnotes is that's what's kosher, and that's what jewified the Bible. Now the actual that's limited hangout.
Speaker 6: All of the.
Speaker 2: Bible is a Jewish scam, not just Schofield. The problem is not just the Talmud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no argument here. It's not just the Talmud that's wickedly evil either. But most people don't know how to read it because they've been read to it a certain way. They've gotten depression when they were younger, and now that's all they can see when they read it themselves. The Talmud or the I mean, the Talmud or the pick, take your pick, but they're both rotten because they're both talking about supremacy. You're assuming that you're somehow of that group that's going to be of the chosen, but you're not. In fact, you're the target. You're there all the nations besides them, who are a tribe, and they're not even that. There were a gaggle of freaking Saturn cult worshippers from the fucking desert, who were you know, Set before that, before that, they were you know, the different places. They're called different things, Yahweh, Set, Saturn. It's all the same, fucking dude, sock loss, oh savvy oath.
Speaker 2: The Talmud is expanding in commentaries and interpretations completely rooted in the Torah. You go look at the Talmud on Safaria and every other paragraph they're quoting the Torah, all of the anti gentile message.
Speaker 5: The.
Speaker 2: Yahweh conquering the world, all of that we're the chosen people. They're supremacist ideologies, all rooted in the Torah, not in the Talmud. If you don't oppose the Torah, you're not opposing the actual Jewish conspiracy. And then they lie and run cover and say they're fake Jews that don't believe in the Torah. No, now you're just reflecting from the problem, which is.
Speaker 1: So what is what is Christianity or what is Catholicism? At least it's Judaism light for gentiles, And you're the sacrificial class because you can't be them. According to them, even though you're the ones you create nations, you're the ones who create civilization. You're the ones create period. They can't, they don't they destroy, but they have the righteous in the nation of superiority. And these false claims of being chosen and they most certainly probably are chosen by the demons that they conjure, because if you don't think magic is part of what they do, it's been part of what they do. And it's right in front of your face the ship that you're reading as literal translations or whatever the hell you're calling them from the that's a grim war. These are magical workings encoded encrypted.
Speaker 2: Is that they're Jews that believe that are following the Torah Rabbi is now.
Speaker 12: The Jews gonna run away from America.
Speaker 1: See so if that is the thing, and they want us to drive them out, then you know they will then strike themselves, and that'll be their sampson, you know, rationality to come take on America. America will just do it themselves because they are owned by them. They are owned by the same they are owned by the Federal Reserve, which is the same cult.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: It's kind of messed up that all the security of all the nuclear power plants almost across the world are Jewish security companies or Masad old Masad old IDF formers former IDEF, former Masad and I use former and quotation marks. So at any time they could just sabotage like they did sabotage over Refukushima Daiachi number three, number three of all things. Right, So who put all the spent rods at the court at the base of the of the of the reactor, Who basically shoveled them all there? Why was the stucksneck virus actually allowed to get into the closed system? That doesn't it's not like on a public It wasn't on a public system. It was on a closed system. So it's not like it could have been a virus that was put in this put into the system from outside of the planet. It had to be done right there. So thirty minutes before the alleged the earthquake, they're cooling system for the reactors went down because of a computer virus. So now they're overheating. And then there's this quote unquote earthquake that could have just been charges that were set, and then the reactor and then the giant dirty bomb. And they were doing this because Japan didn't want to play around with them, so they got nuclear blackmailed. The fact that that's even a term is because I'll show you what kind of world we live in. So how hard would it be for them to take us out without having to drop one bomb or fly one plane. And by the way, our army is their army dumb people are easily hyped up to kill and use their training. They're itching to use their training. Just lie to them a little bit and they'll do the rest in their own head. They'll justify the rest themselves, and they'll come after whomever did This wouldn't be the first time. It sure as that won't be the last. That forces that you call, you know, domestic will have attacked the American people. It's happened all throughout history. And yeah, there was also that whole Civil War thing, wasn't there. People keep using that word a lot. Now check this out, so it says, this is very interesting, Kirk. The ritual sacrifice was sitting directly in the of a pentagram. He was wearing a shirt that read freedom. Symbolically, freedom was killed in public or freedom died right, and the entire landscape looks like a giant manua from above. That's the part that's interesting, especially considering a Utah and the giant Mormon population, and also when they don't want to tell you that, oh, there's not a lot of Jews there. There's a lot of there's a lot going on there, okay, plus and Mormons are like, it's like saying, no, there's no Jews, they're only scientologists, like cobom dude, seriously. Uh yeah. So they're saying it looks like a giant manura, and I guess you could say that the world's largest manora. It says in reverse numerology. I don't care about that. Symbolically, freedom was yeah, okay, whatever this is again it says. Now, I say, you don't need to do that. Charlie Kirk interviewing a sniper in my heart, Yeah, he's wearing a shirt. Whatever. I don't want to think I would wear that shirt. I think that's in bad taste. But in March this year, while seeing Talmud, he does the devil horns. What the fuck is that? Whatever? Lots of people, I mean, I don't normally do that, but I do. I probably do this, but without thinking, like everybody's all like fucking weirded out by the hand gestures. Like it's different when you're like tapping your arm and sliding it like the guy behind him was to like, you know, doing the baseball single signal to fucking shoot the guy. That's a little bit different. It's not a normal thing. Like even pulling your hat like I do that when I fidget. You know, I have a bad back, so I'm constantly you know, I'm allergic to soap, so every time I shower, which is every day, I'm itchy all day long. And then also like you know, so I'm always adjusting my hat because it's touching my head and if I'm wearing one, so I could be just doing fidgety things, and you know, people think, oh, he's gesturing, but it's like it's a lot different when you're going like and then sliding her hand down, Like that's a little fucking weird, right, Like, you don't just do that. Charlie Kirk's wife is psycho, regardless if she's doing one eye or not. She's a fucking psycho. If you haven't seen what I played yesterday, I don't want to waste more time doing it again for everybody who watched it yesterday, but please have a look at that or go find the whole thing. And I think my commentary doesn't ruin it. I think it just points out every time she says really weird things, and I think most certainly that's to a place, I think most for somebody who's as louded as she is. She's wearing costum jewelry. It's a little strange too, and so there is something here. So what is that though, because it's already there, so it's not a hole, And I don't think it would be that black if it was a hole, but it when the shirt, you see what looks like a tiny little dot, and that could just be that thing folded with a little bit of shirt folded over, so when you see a little bit, so you see like a little gray line instead. So I was like, is that a hole going into the shirt? So is it coming across hitting something and then going upward into his neck? So knowing that it's probably a clip on because he was probably doing other things with like a different mic, Okay, maybe not, but I just I usually when I see a clip and I see it at the top of the shirt, so not something that's poking through or sitting out of it. I don't know what it is. That a pin. Maybe it could just be a pin. Maybe it's just a pin, but it looks like there's something underneath it, like a something that like it's some kind of like rounded out object like some one of those like DGI mics or something like that. I don't know what it is, but I don't. But it's there before the gunfire, so I don't know what the hell it's supposed to be. He's not wearing it when he's tossing the hats, and he's wearing it there. So if it's a pin, that'd be weird. If it's a mic, it makes more sense. I don't see again. I think it goes off the rails a little bit. And then they're showing this is added What are they trying to say? They're like, there, what is that? Because it doesn't shoot up from there. You can literally see the dot form in his neck in the slow motion that the other guy showed, and then the blood poured out. It is not squirting from underneath his shirt like a pump in a fake like whatever. It's coming down from his underneath his neck. You can totally see the direction and it's not even hitting his shirt. It's flowing off to the side of him, like this is this? I don't know what the hell you're supposed to ooh, shadows that we repixelated in photoshop, Like, I don't what is that? Could there there might be something underneath this shirt that could have been but I don't think, but now they're saying it was. There wasn't even a vest. So did the other guy see not a vest but maybe some other type of thing that was underneath there? Because they're softfest too, I don't know. That's why I said this is the last episode, because I'm done trying to chase this around. And there's a titch again. Who is that? Uh's she's using her her bribe Bunny. Well, all right, so let's go to this jag of rereau here while he retracts everything he fucking said before. I'm gonna take myself off the screen for a second and enjoy kids. I'll be right back. Excuse me. I was wrong. He doesn't even say.
Speaker 5: That Tyler Robinson has been captured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it said. He says that, and he's very just like, oh, you know, the FBI and fed me a person, and they caught that person that they fed me, So that's good enough for me. No, no reason even think about that that's even real or not? Fuck it is Kyle Robson even that. And I know that the audio on this video is bad. That's their video. I can't fix that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Traveled by just tragedy. No, his father, knowing that he was facing the death penalty, turned him in. That's courageous, but it's.
Speaker 1: Also very because it's probably a part of the ritual. He probably owes something and it's probably not real anyway. Even if the kid says he did it, he was probably drugged out of his mind. There's some kind of fucking psychiatric you know, in torture, in MK truma based mind control shit, and he probably wasn't even a shooter. And just this is just for them to admit that they did something that they didn't because they put them in a false reality. If that's even the case.
Speaker 5: Heartbreaking is a father. I can't even imagine what he's going through.
Speaker 1: So, you know, I know, the kid decided run across the roof, and all of a sudden he's being accused of murderer, even though where's the gun?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is in the bushes?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Was he on the roof of it?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay? So if it's in the bushes and scoop same in a place where you could actually you know, use it properly. It's not positioned in the gun properly to where you could actually use it. Okay, I mean it looks a little far back. It made me not far enough back. At least they didn't mount it backward. That'd be hilarious. Imagine that they mounted it backward.
Speaker 5: Is we're destroyed in all this? It's all needless that the nation has been affected in a way that I don't know we've been affected since you know, probably.
Speaker 1: So again, is that really true or is that just what they want us to feel? Three thousand people dying is being overshadowed by fucking Charlie Kirk September eleventh, two thousand and one. Is this where we're going with this? And then they'll say, no, this one? So this is the replacement, it sounds like because too many people are saying, yeah, they killed JFK and they took down three buildings, and Luki Larry and all the this is all Jewish shit, This is all Israeli masat ciia. Well here, let's replace the event in their minds with a new event where we'll show that it wasn't us, even though it's us again, and everybody will buy it and they'll move on and this will be the Charlie Kirk day instead of you know, three thousand American lives and buildings taken down in New York. Fuck that, do not fall for that shit. Fuck that why this is again? This took over everything that was. I still put in my nine to eleven stuff, But I did focus more time on this, didn't I. I'm just I'm just as guilty for that. This was more. This was more of the current event, you know, you know, flash news Z rated fucking material. If you're I was in the Coastguard, I was a telecommunications specialist, so Z rated material and you know Y and Z was like wartime. A priority you get this office is you get this message off of the printer as soon as possible and bringing it to the captain type of stuff, right.
Speaker 5: JFK or something along those lines. But I didn't want to make a follow up video to the video I released.
Speaker 1: Look it up to look up Z rated Z rated message traffic. You'll see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Today, Charlie Kirk, what really happened. If you haven't seen that, make sure you go check that out so you understand what's going on here.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, because you'll just retract the question I had.
Speaker 5: I outlined what I think happened, and that was a round striking the top of his body armor deflecting the round upward, which explains a lot of the physics and the ballistics and some other things going on with that entire event. Now, several hours after I posted that video, several people were sending me pictures like this one right here now, as you can see here, and it clearly shows the outline of Charlie's nipple, and that presents a problem with the idea that he is wearing some sort of body armor. As a matter of fact, I was receiving these pictures or just moments before we were doing a live stream to discuss some of these things, and I showed everybody this picture and I said, hey, look, you know what, I think I might have got some things wrong on this folks. Now, right after that live stream, I went through some new footage that was coming out and some additional information, and I actually ran into some problems with the no body armor theory. And look, folks, I don't mind being wrong. Well, I mean, I don't want to be wrong, and I spent a lot of time making sure that we're putting together good information and presentencies and you can trust us. You know, I'm not going to let my ego get in the way of integrity on this channel. That's the intent here, right, So if I am wrong, I will happily come out and say it and correct the record and give you the most up to date information that we possibly can. But as I started looking at some of these pictures, there were some problems that presented it. I just want to kind of show you those issues that I ran into, and you can tell me what you think down in the comments. First problem that I ran into is I don't know where these pictures came from, or at least when those pictures came from. There is no real continuity of footage. There's a bunch of different individuals with you know, iPhone footage and things like that, and we're getting into different times. You know, when we were analyzing different photos and pictures from Butler, Pennsylvania, they attempted assassination on President Trump. The continuous footage for multiple different news organizations that allowed us to put those smaller snippets from people's cell phones in time right sink everything up to know when things happen currently with this event, we don't have this. I don't know how long Charlie Kirk was up there speaking. I don't know if there was a break. Maybe people there can know he was I don't know if something changed with security.
Speaker 1: Whereas the security team pulled them off stop it there, they said it was a second speaker, so he had just gotten up there. He may have said. He may have had a you know, after he threw his you know, Trump hats out into the audience and all that stuff. And he may have had like an introduction speech, but it was this second debater that was up there. This has already been stated in the very beginning. So why is he I don't we don't know how long he's been there if he went and got a vest after, but it looks like it wasn't the vest. Now there's you went through this whole fucking thing about this this vest being here and made a plausible rational and you know, did I say reasonable yet analogy or a or at least a case for the fact that maybe the guy had a vest on. He basically said that. You said that he did, and now you're saying he didn't. And now you're also saying that you had an email out for some other guy who was close to Charlie who's going to get back to you as to whether or not he had one. How do we trust that dude? How do we trust that?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: Which makes it more plausible then he had a vest. Hey, well that doesn't mean oh well, then he didn't have a vest. You know he did have he did have body armor. No, he didn't have body armor. Hold on, we have to we have to really sort this one. Out and figure out what bullshit we're going to tell you so that you can disseminate that now. So it's like, what does it matter? Don't you think that would have been something that they would have told people if they were forthcoming with American public anyway? It's like he had a vest done, but it didn't help. Like if any of this stuff wasn't made and done by evil people in high places, don't you think that the details that we would know would be different. It's not national security, you know what national security that that line is. That's saying your government hates you so much that if and it's doing so many evil things that if you knew about it, it would be dangerous for them. That's what national security means. If you knew the truth, you'd fucking kill them. That's that's what national security means. It's it's it's it's a matter of national security, right because if the if the people knew what you were doing to them, they wouldn't let you do it anymore. Why'd ye? It was that a fitbit and a watch on what did you off?
Speaker 5: Took them to a bathroom or something like that, said hey, look, we want you to put body armor on, and I have asked people to send me these screenshots, to send me the corresponding footage so I can get a better grasp on that, and no one has it. And that's an issue too, because what I can tell you is that this is either a picture and or video footage that I can't find anywhere, and it is clearly a completely different perspective.
Speaker 1: Well again, if you were sent this, so this is that black thing I was talk about. So it's already on a shirt and it's definitely very black. It's not just a shadow. So what I saw moving across the shirt when the shirt puffs up, However the hell that happened because it wasn't. It wasn't what they call that turbulence from a bullet. That doesn't it doesn't happen like that. So where did this come from? I don't know. Why did it puff up?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It wasn't an air gun fired from somebody on his side coming that way that went across his chess and into his neck or whatever.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Could it have been something that happened from beneath him. I don't know. I don't know what the fuck. But that's the thing. That's why we're not going to do this anymore. But you can see his nip right and is that just photoshopped in or is that just his nip. He's a big guy. The plate could have ended a little bit before that. But still, you know what I mean, It's like he went through this whole dire dribe about how this was a plate carrier issue or you know, a plate issue, and it made sense that difflected off, hit the corner and went up in his neck. But now that you take the plate away, well then why did his shirt move all the way up to his ear? And then why did his neck start to bleed? And you see the dot forming and he showed that like that looks most certainly like a true wound. I'm still not saying that he's off to that he was part of this and that he's gone now off to just see the wizard and you know, and a wonderful wizard of Israel. I don't think he's there.
Speaker 5: Then the footage that most of us have seen, this one you can see right here. This is a screenshot not even a second before he shot. Not only is the person that whoever took this picture or the video footage much closer to Charlie. It is clearly much further to his right, all right, or as the viewers left, So it's a completely different piece of footage that we have no time frame force. So I just don't know if something changed in between there.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: I do think there.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a whole lot of time though. That's the whole thing. There wasn't time. He didn't get up and then put on a vest. He's already got the microphone in his hand, he's already sitting. That's his position when he's going to debate, and he's underneath a little tent, right, he's got like the uh, that little thing up like the the canopy. So if he was doing like a presentation beforehand and then sat down, he still would have been doing a presentation by standing before he sat down and started doing the debate part. I think he just threw some hats and then sat down and started taking I mean with with with very minimum you know, verbiage before he sat down and started doing the debate. I don't know, but I know they said it happened pretty close to the beginning of his time there, not taking breaks. I think he should know that he should know that before he starts asking questions like well, did you get up and then put on a vest?
Speaker 5: It would be at least a little unlikely that he would go out there without body armor and then they would pull him off stage and then he would go put body armor on. But it's not out of the realm of possibilities. And given that right now we don't have it continuous footage.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was wearing something and it quite literally was the thing that was rigged up by the CIA to fucking shoot a freaking air blast into his neck with some sort of projectile. Who knows.
Speaker 5: You don't know if that happened or didn't happen. If you were there and you have information, please send us an email Services at Paramount Tacic dot com. I would love to interview some people that are there and to get your story, and we're there to get your perspective of what happened outside of even this. Now, the other problem that I have with this picture is just because we can see his nipple doesn't rule out the fact that he could possibly be wearing body armor. All right, So this is a extra large plate and if I'm sitting just like Charlie is right there, and I have this center. You still can see my nipple, so that doesn't completely roll it out. And I also want you to notice that it does.
Speaker 1: Which again to me, makes body arm are way too fucking useless if that's the case, because from that position you can get shot still through the lung that's not easy to run around with. You can get shot almost potentially through the heart if it's going the proper director you know angle, Why the hell would you just oh, let's just hope it hits this little tiny plate. No, make my whole body out of the fucking shit, you know what I mean, drop me in the faraday kevlar vest. I want I want that. I want the thing that just covers me like a with like a hood. I want my neck covered. I want this thing to be like like a like a suit of armor, except you know, with with with knights, you could still stab the knife through the sword through it. So you got to kind of make a little bit better to that this little tink an things that they were wearing.
Speaker 5: Look like there's a little bit of a contouring effect going on. I would almost.
Speaker 1: Just make it part of your gimmick, Like if you're gonna go out in like full tactical gear that's like super you know, super duty shit. I've shown pictures of this before. They look like you know, Stonetroopers, but like greenish, more darker colored Stonetroopers. But uh yeah, I'm just make it part of your gimmick, you know, just make it tactical tactic Dan. That's a Dan here to do some stand.
Speaker 5: Up, regardless of whether or not he's wearing body armor or not that he has some sort of thin compression shirt underneath his main T shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh now he's going into what ifs and howevers and maybe this and maybe that's okay. So he's wearing a corset with a arm with a plate in the corset theory, see what I mean? Like this is getting stupid now, possibly wearing a carrier like this one without with or without armor, but armor is easily added when desired. Well, is the carrier itself somehow magic? You're not gonna I mean, if we're staying saying that it's a deflection, the plate would have to be there. If it's just that type of material that doesn't let a hole go through, it still hits you as hard as it's hitting things and still breaking bones and still causing massive bruising. Just because you have something that's bulletproof doesn't mean it's saving life. You know, they have that in Israel, right like they most of the companies that sell like the what they would consider like a like a windbreaker type of jacket, but it's you know, it's it's a bulletproof for your children. It's made it made an Israel.
Speaker 5: Now, even with an extra large plate, you can still see the outline of a nipple, especially with Charlie Kirki.
Speaker 1: Because basically the only people that would actually shoot children to think that this would be a necessity to sell to other people would be wayves in the first place. So they're like, yeah, let me shoot children all the time. There's there's definitely there's definitely a market for child size body.
Speaker 5: Armor six five. He's a big guy. Now. They do sell in and when you're dealing with low profile executive type protection like this, where you want the most amount of concealment possible, they do make much smaller plates. This is just a representation of an eight x ten plate. You can either get a sappy cut or even something like this. But you guys can see there's a lot of space between the plate and seeing my nipple. So just because we can see the nipple doesn't necessarily rule out him wearing body armor. Now, even I would argue against myself right here if he was wearing some sort of plate or body armor in this particular picture. Even if we could see the outline of his nipple, you would think you would also see the outline of some sort of body armor, soft, metallic plate, composite, whatever. But again, we don't know when this picture was taken, and we don't know if something's changed now when we look at this shot sequence at the exact moment everything took place. To me, we can clearly see a mass some sort of vest or something like that underneath his shirt move upward and then back down. We can see a fairly distinct edge it goes down, and then it settles even lower at the end of this so as I see it right now.
Speaker 1: So okay, but is that some sort of rig that caused the air flouid to pop up to make that thing happen and is in his neck? Was the gunshot just simply sound effects, not only in sound effects as and it wasn't really gunfire. I'm just saying it was gunfire for the for the sake of creating the noise that they needed to make it sound like it was a gunshot, And then there was. And the reason the mighty there was only one is because maybe they'd put a vest on a guy that was rigged to fucking kill him and that's how it did it. So he's maybe he was wearing something that was tight that was intended to protect him, but it shoot But it was like an eric cannon type of thing that shot him in the fucking throat. Is it possible? Maybe? Did does Ceia make shit that kills people that they manufacted that they make just for those types of crazy types of assassinations? Absolutely all the time. Remember the remember the umbrella gun with the rice and pellet in it. There's all kinds of weird shit that they do. There's the heart attack gun. So I if there was, if he wasn't, in in fact, wearing something, and if it's not just the shirt, just making anomalies because it's you know, being affected by some sort of pressure at the time and moving around on his body. If if it itself moved that much, then it's something underneath his shirt that probably caused this, and if that's the case, then I'm just leaving this alone because that's where I'm gonna I'm just gonna say that that's what it was. Uh, And if I I hope, I don't care I'm wrong, because I'm done talking about now. I'm gonna say some of the other weird shit that's been going on after the fact, and some of the weird shit that happened before, and then we're gonna leave that. And if it comes back into the news where it's something that we need to discuss again because some new top thing came out. First of all, the guy that they capture has nothing to do with it. It was most certainly a hit. If they use the fucking kid, it's still them, so it's their fault. Still, it doesn't matter his his whatever his intention or his mindset that they're going to focus on. It's fucking Israel. Okay, it's the Oway Vase, it's the Saturn cult, it's these demons. Don't let that out of your mind and those people. So let's put it this way. That means that Shabbad Trump killed Charlie Kirk. That means that our government murders cousins Okay, that means that we're going to end up murdering everybody there. For Israel, that means that they're probably going to through dener all of us because of anti blah blah blah laws that are going to be passed through this shit too, and they're going to eventually and probably quite more rapidly, try to take all of your ability to defend yourself. That's going to be the outcome of something like this. No more speech, no more First or second Amendment, and the fourth has already been destroyed through their police forces that are also trained by funded by Adel and trained by the Israelis and CIA and FBI all their people. Do you understand that the CIA, the FBI masade all the same thing. These are just different names for domestic our area foreign infiltrators. That's all it is. Everything federal has to do with the Federal Reserve since the Federal Reserve was here. I'm not saying that federal word meant anything different before that, because it did. It meant, but it disposed to me. But the expansion of government all happened after the Civil War. The federalists won, the globalists won, and then they went and conquered the rest of the world through two World Wars. Once they established the destruction of the greatest nation by doing it the smart game, right, They tried fighting from outside multiple times, didn't quite get it too far of a distance, So then they stuck their stakes in the ground here and created animosity on two you know, and two geographical factions of Americans, and then excited them into killing each other, which they're going to do again here. They're going to try and completely devastated the population, and both sides had to borrow. And then people are like, oh, well there was the if it was the Jews, if it was the banks, and why would they have fund this side, and that they do that all the time, because as long as you're dying, it doesn't matter if they die on this side or die on that side. You're not fighting at them, you're not even aiming at them, you're not they're not even part of the fight. So they don't care. They don't care. They love it when the guy kill each other, and especially if you're going to be putting yourself in massive debt after the person they hate the most, Andrew Jackson. That's why they put them on twenty dollar bail to mock his memory. As long as they can, as long as they get you under debt slavery again, and they can weasel their way in, worm their way in, claw their way in like the parasite that they are, and dig them in like a tick, and then start manipulating like a parasite does manipulate its host. They're good. It doesn't matter. And that stupid story, that stupid, flimsy story about General Grant, General Order number eleven, trying to get the Jews off the cotton industry in Mississippi, well it failed. It was it was. It was shut down by Lincoln. So what does that even mean that somehow General Grant was understanding that there was a Jewish problem, though he was also working for the banks too. He was also murdering Americans. He was also gleeful about it. They were all demons, Sheridan, Sherman Grant, all of them. Moving on though, So I'm saying, I'm just saying, like if he was wearing something and it was thin, and we see everything will puff up like that, and something come from underneath and hit him here, something tells me, because it happened to under hit right underneath his chin right here, read where the jugular is like exactly like boom, and then back comes of blood didn't take long. It went in and then gushed it out, and it gushed out. So you can look around at his head the whole time, and there's no there's no like latex under the under the skin little tube thing that could have done that. No, he got shot by something. Now what is it a gun? Was it an air projectile with some other larger form of thing that made the bigger hole or a faster hole or whatever you see the whole sure go, So maybe he was wearing some sort of vest that actually did that. And uh, what was what was intended to protect him or was supposed to protect him according to you know, in his mind, was the thing that killed him? Who knows? Who knows. It's almost as if there was an air canister somewhere that just went just like shot something right into his neck, and then the gunfire was just the signal for them to press the you know, to set off the air pressure that caused the thing. That That's where I'm at right now with this, and that could be complete one hundred percent wrong. So don't take what I work for. But this is This is where I'm at with it at the moment.
Speaker 5: What we're left with is video footage and pictures that contradict one another. And there may be a very logical, good explanation that we're just not aware of right now. But let's just say I got it completely wrong. Let's say he wasn't wearing body armor. We're kind of left in bizarre world because there's nothing else that explains the physics and the ballistics that we see taking place in the video footage. And let me show you exactly what I'm talking about. So this picture right here, we see a couple of things going on. So first of all, well, first of all, I would say, it sure does look like there is an outline of play there. But the thing I want you to really focus on here is the fact that the left side of his T shirt collar is pulled up almost to his left ear right.
Speaker 1: And he's saying that's because a plate moved up and down. Well maybe it did, but what caused it to do that? If it wasn't struck, just saying maybe it was. But apparently he's getting conflicting information as to whether or not he was even wearing one. But if he was wearing something could have that have been the apparatus that actually caused to think like did that push enough air to make his skin like go like this too like he was. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: That is really really hard to explain.
Speaker 1: If there's other people who have said things like that, they were shown like how they're cutting with like a like a scalpel for some sort of special effects where all you have to do is push and afterwards. That's what they used to do with the in the in the the blood matches and wrestling, they would cut little slits in their forehead and they would someone graze their hand across had the blood coming out. But I don't see all that happening the way that was gushing. There's no other like apparatus that's causing the blood to flow out of his head like that out of his neck. So was there something in here that air pressure blasted him into the neck with a projectile.
Speaker 5: A direct shot to the neck.
Speaker 1: Because if you look at like that, it almost looks like it comes up from underneath his shirt from chest level and then the shirt puffs up and then up then you see the neck thing. So is it air pressure? Because they already made a couple of slices there to make it look red. I doubt it. But is it something that was you know, something of the rig that was rigged to him that caused the air pressure to puff off his hair his shirt and then set a projectile onto his neck. Yes, as a direct impact to the neck doesn't explain his shirt being ripped upward in this manner. Well, you're right, it doesn't. And that that's why his his idea yesterday that it was a plate got hit and then is spawled upward made a lot of sense to me because I've gone over this with friends of mine in the past. That is, spawling happens, and fragments happen, and even if you're careful and get the right stuff, it can still possibly happen. That's why you wear additional stuff so that if you do get dinged, that it doesn't end up killing you anyway. So look how it goes. It goes right up to hers, it goes the shirt goes right up.
Speaker 5: To I've heard a lot of back away.
Speaker 1: Now, it's hard to tell with these dots here if it's the shirt lettering or if we're actually seeing something hit and then do this, So just watch carefully. It's glorious. Hell, of course, are we seeing something happen there? Or is that just the shirt? Is that just the lettering moving on us? Try to getting right here? I know it's like back into the left, back and to the left. It's fucking stupid. So what is is that just the shirt lettering again? Or is what is that? Like this one didn't move? So how is it that this one didn't move it those ones did? If these are the letters for the word freedom, how is it that so there's like this one came and then this one is. So is there is that a because they're so dark? I mean, is that really a hole?
Speaker 5: Or is that.
Speaker 1: Or is that something that's moving through there? And then the break war his neck has the dot that starts to bleed. You have this air thing away up to his cheek almost to his ear, so it covers up the spot where you then see the hole. So something pops off like this and then you see the hole and then he's gone. So did something literally like shoot him from his own shirt? See you look at that, it's like a fist of like shirt. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 5: Now I've heard a lot of people try to explain this a way of saying, hey, it was a direct hit, and what we see here as this is caused by an air turbulence or a vacuum effect of this thirty caliber realm with a direct hit to the neck. Folks, that's just nonsense. A projectile flying through the air, even the thirty calib projectile, which is fairly large, doesn't displace enough air to create some sort of vacuum effect or air turbulence that would even come close to explaining what we're seeing right here. But you don't to think my word for it. Let's check out this video from High Speed Ballistics. It's a really cool video. You should watch the whole thing. But this is them exploring the myth that a fifty cow creates so much of a vacuum effect that it doesn't even have to hit you to kill you.
Speaker 3: We're within a bullet's diameter of that flower. The tiniest wrinkle from the bullet shockwave in the tissue. It did something.
Speaker 1: It did something.
Speaker 5: So until it actually been back into plank, yeah, none. So, as you can see, even with the fifty cow, there is not enough air turbulence or vacuum effect that will even disturb a near miss of flower, much less explain what is going on with Charlie's shirt and this large amount of mass that looks like it's underneath his shirt moving upward and then coming back down. Now, let's talk about the most significant problem with this idea that they get it to the neck, and that is the fact that if it was what is going on with Charlie's shirt in this large amount amount of massive right, No, it just looks like it's underneath his shirt right there.
Speaker 1: That looks like something came out of his shirt, like something popped a hole through his shirt and then went into his neck, but the shirt went up. So if we already know if he wasn't like this again, it looks like it's coming straight from his shirt. So one way or the other, if something hit and then went that way, where did it come from? Which direction? From inside of his shirt or from a bullet coming that way hitting or whatever way hitting and then just going straight up and was still an intended thing where they just wanted to scare him with a little dink in oopsie. They got a little extra, a little extra for their money or what I don't know, but that right there, I don't know. I don't think that's faked at all. I mean, I think that's blood and I think he's dead.
Speaker 5: Upward and then coming back down. Now, let's talk about the most significant problem with this idea that it was a direct hit to the neck, and that is the fact that if it was a direct hit to the neck, the neck is a very it's fairly thin, and it's you know, eight to ten inches. It is not super dense, and even if that projectile hit his vertebrae, we would one hundred. It's a thirty off six any right from.
Speaker 1: See, that's where he's wrong. He's assuming that what the fucking people are telling him is true, and that's the that's the wrong thing. First he said this is a Renalds dude to wherever the hell his name is is the guy, which again bullshit, And then he says it's thirty had six because they found a goofy one in the dirt in the bush alight. Yeah, he disassembled it, jumped off the roof and reassembled it for fun, and then he took the time to do He ran off the roof, but he took the time to reassemble it when he got down. Sure he did, Sure he did.
Speaker 5: Umber doesn't matter even if it hits his vertebrate. We would see an exit wound, and there is no evidence. And folks, the exit wound would be significantly larger than the entrance wound. We would see just as much profuse bleeding from the exit.
Speaker 1: Woman pushing in versus pushing out. That's why again, I go right back to the Kennedy thing, right, and that's that thing. And it didn't it didn't just graze him. His head goes like cocks like this. You see the smoke of like gunpowder residue right next to Jackie. She takes his head down like this, and then you see her and push him off of her and get out of the car like he's a piece of meat, discarding him. But she and she looks like she even goes like this with her hand, like she's throwing something behind his back before she gets out of the car. And so to me it looks like she's this is a whole other thing, right, cradles his head woof, And then that's when you see, because that's the exit wound popping out. When you see the big flap come out in the blood flying everywhere, but everybody even says that's fake. Sure it is. It's coping mechanism.
Speaker 5: Kids, As we saw from the entrance wound, that doesn't exist. To me, that alone forces us to come up with some additional reasons as to what's going on with that projectile. And the only thing that makes sense is that whether it was a body armor, whether it was I don't know, doesn't matter, is that we have some sort of deflection that takes that projectile straight from this way up to that way. And I again I told you guys in the last video, if you look at and I'm not even going to show it like that entrance wound is much larger than it should be. The neck is very has a lot of elastic tissue. Typically what we'd see in an entrance wound is a very very small wound. And probably given the frame rate that we're looking at in the slow motion, we probably would if it was a direct hit, we probably wouldn't even see an entrance wound at all in the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you would see the fucking aftermath of it, of the blood pulling. You know, it's now that there's all that pressure. Regardless of we saw the entrance hole before the blood starts happening. You're gonna see it after. You're going to see the effect of the hole when it starts gushing out. We've all seen the guy and then Alex brought this up. I think on Mike the guy who uh, I hope you didn't see it, but you know the face of the Deathmately the guy and uh, he just bleeds out of his face and nose for like an hour because this has got lots of bloods in it. It does. He just sits there and it just keeps pouring out like a fucking faucet.
Speaker 5: But it opens up very large, very quick, and of course we have extremely profuse bleeding coming from his neck. But I do believe the reason that we have such a large entrance wound is because we have a projectile.
Speaker 1: I don't really think you're seeing an entrance wound. I think what you're seeing is it doesn't matter what the size of the actual hole is. The blood is going to go. It's going to run across the surface and it's gonna shoot out this way like you gotta you gotta understand, like when is it like a is it hydro hydro dynamics or something like that. For like the way it's it's gonna if there's pressure coming out this way, it's gonna go this way. It's gonna it's gonna sprinkle it this way and go that way. It's gonna be missing different directions at high speed like.
Speaker 5: That that hits something is deformed.
Speaker 1: You see it spread and then you see.
Speaker 5: It we're possibly even fragmented, and then we have a much more angular entrance like this, which makes the wound larger. But probably most importantly, that's the only thing that explains no exit wound with a thirty.
Speaker 1: Six again, because it wasn't a thirty odd six. That's the problem. You're getting stuck on the things that they're feeding you and trying to make sense of the ship. Well he doesn't understand. It's like, hey, the ship that they're telling us doesn't make sense. Hey, you know that's the things that they've been telling us. It doesn't there's no way to make it work. And if you just look at it, you know, so there you go.
Speaker 13: Uh uh yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I mean I agree, I agree with the what.
Speaker 1: Is this even the right one? It is? Okay, what's where am I? We've got more here? And that's not it. Hey, everybody, Yeah, that's what I was wondering. I think it's a At first, I was following that when I saw his shirt move, thinking that it was potentially something to do with a hole coming from an opposite direction from what they were telling us, and I I think it might have been just some kind of clip on mike at this point, because it's he's when he's at rest, you still see it there, and it's not like it's so even though he has a mic in his hand, he could have had one clipped on for some sort of like you know, streaming or whatever in between or whatever the hell was going on, or in addition to so who knows, who knows what that was for. But I don't think it's a see like even this is why I use this as the thing, like this thing right here like that's I don't know what that is. It is at something that caused something from over here to go like that. I don't know, but I think other peop for it to be on the outside of the shirt like that, it seems like it's a little obvious if it was, if it was involved in the rest of this stuff, all right, So Charlie Kerric refused, and Yaho Funding offered, this is what a freaking practically is really freaking masade? Or say, say uh has said about it? Who the hell is this? I want to hope, amya, I'm sure she's another wave. Let's find out. Ay, come on, let's see. I don't care, but I see this is not my world. So I don't know these names. I don't watched moves, I don't watch these people. Journalist Gray Zone based on DC blah blah blah. Okay, I'm telling you she's ave. Let's see. Ignoring that her husband, Max Blumenthal, is Jewish, she seems more and more open to Christian nationalists rhetoric recently. Oh so they're married Jesus Christ. Oh yeah, definitely definitely not. You're totally gonna get the counter argument from her. Then. A Trump insider and longtime seeing again, this sounds very to me like hearsay in speculation and rumor MNT mill rumor mongering. A Trump inside oops. A Trump insider and longtime friend of Charlie Kirk, tells The Grey Zone how the assassinated conservative leader's turning point on Israeli influence provoked a private backlash from net and whose allies that left him angry and afraid. And this is being brought to you by a Jew and his wife. The source set anxiety spread within the Trump administration after an apparent Israeli spying operation was uncovered. Why would they even need this? Okay? Okay. So there's the surface level stuff that they do behind the back of the public that your politicians are very fully aware of, and they're very evil things. And then there's another layer that the Israeli are even spying on their own spies, spying their own people. Well, that sounds very frankest of them. But hey, Adam Green, makes no sense to figure out who the Frankists were, right, Okay, because that's who the Zionists are. Charlie Kirk rejected an offer earlier this year from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Ntinyaho to arrange a massive new infusion of Zionist money into his Turning Point USA Organization, America's largest conservative youth association. According to a longtime friend and slain of the slain commentator wow Ouch, speaking on the condition of anonymity, of course, we don't know who. We're not going to tell you who. This person was that says this, because we could have totally have facripricated it that way. The source told The Gray Zone that the late pro Trump influencer Jesus Christ believe Netanyahu was trying to cow him into silence as he began to publicly question Israel's overwhelming influence in Washington and demanded more space to criticize it and the week's leading up to his September tenth so this is again, this is kind of feeding the whole thing that they want you to hate them right now because it's part of the plan. They want you to hate the Jews. They wanted to make it as obvious as they can, even for the dumbest American that yup, it's the Jews. In the weeks leading up to his September tenth assassination, Kirk had come to loathe the Israeli leader, regarding him as a bully. The Sword said Kirk was disgusted by what he was well he witnessed inside the Trump administration, where net and Yahu sought to personally dictate the President's personal decisions and weaponized Israeli assets like billionaire donor Miriam Addelson to keep the White house firmly under his thumb, under its thumb. According to Kirk's friend, who also enjoyed access to President Donald Trump and his inner circle, why was he throwing out Trump hats?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 1: Sure, was he just trying to get rid of his his freaking inventory? Yeah? Trump Trump Trump forty seven forty seven? Why would why would he? Why did he have that there for you? You know what I mean? According to Kirk's friend, who also enjoyed access to President Donald Trump, that sounds really dirty. And his inner circle, ooh, you is in an intersphincter circle. What are we talking about? Kirk strongly warned Trump last June against bombing Iran on Israel's behalf Charlie was the only person who did that, they said, recalling how Trump barked at him in response and angrily shut down the conversation like the little bitch boy he is. Trump. The source believes that incident confirmed in Kirk's mind that the president of the United States had fallen under the control of a malign foreign power, fallen under the control of He became a fucking shabbad in twenty seventeen. Those are like the biggest of the child killers. That's the Sanhedrin. That's where that come. They come out of this, the out of those freaking shabbads, or at least that Cahl those and was leading his own country into a series of disastrous conflicts. You mean like same as it ever was? You mean, yeah? Sure. By the following month, Kirk had become the target of a sustained private campaign of intimidation and free floating fury by wealthy and powerful allies of that Yahoo. They say this like he wasn't complicit and a willful participant in everything that they've done so far figures he described in an interview as Jewish leaders and stakeholders. And if I have, if I'm wrong that he's I don't care, because the fact that you're doing these dealings and doing anything on behalf of these fucking scumbags means I have every right to hate you for that. I have every right to be despised, and I mean to despise and be disgusted by the behavior of what's supposed to be an American president doing anything like that, funneling money away from us, telling us that they're gonna get Oracle involved in fucking injecting the rest of us with their jew poison. Fuck you, Trump, fuck you and a bunch of gay jew freaking you know, open Ai, open Ai, open your ear. Yeah, okay, the guy who potentially sexually abused his sister and is living with a man, that's the guy who's going to help us get injected with all the right stuff that's gonna kill us all because that's not how you handle health. It's poison. It's Jew poison, same as it was five thousand years ago when they were making you drink it or scratching your skin and putting it in. At any point, USA the riffed with Israel. Widens Kirk was eighteen years old when he launched tp USA in twenty twelve. From its most humans don't start things at eighteen years old unless they're rich little fucks. Right, This isn't everybody's life. What were you doing at eighteen trying to figure out how I was gonna, you know, get the hell out of my parents' house because I didn't you know, yeah, right, most people. From its inception, his career was well, actually I was out by sixteen and went back and then came back out, all right. From its inception, it's his career was propelled by Zionist donors who showered his young organization with money through well, I take that back, I was out by seventeen who showered his or his young organization with money through neoconservative outfits like the David Horowitz Freedom Center, another Jew. He repaid his wealthy back over the years by unleashing a relentless fire hose of anti Palestine, anti Palestinian aid im sorry, anti Palestinian, and Islamophobic diatribes. Okay, let's say this again. Kirk was eighteen years old. Through his near conservative outfits like David Horowitz Freedom Center, which weavade up. He repaid his wealthy backers over the years by unleashing a relentless fire hose of anti Palestinian and Islamophobic diatribes, accepting propaganda trips to Israel, and sternly shutting down nationalists for nationalist forces challenging his support for Israel. During Turning Point, he was the enemy. Kirk was the enemy. And this is the point that I made when I was glad and gleeful and then saying yeah on the first episode of this and the day of because I knew this about him. This is why I didn't pay attention to him after that or any of these people or these organizations. They don't really want to be. They don't want nationalists anything. They don't want people who actually are for America. They're going to invert, inversely name their things, the things that they are completely in opposition of, like turning point USA or USA or America first and all this other shit, Like even the douchebag Nick fuentes America first. Yeah, sure, sure it is. Yeah, as in America goes down first. Now it makes sense turning point USA because you're gonna get fucking turning point as an inversion, as an up on your head, as in reset accepting propaganda areas of that. In the Trump era, few American gentiles had proved more valuable to the self proclaimed Jewish State than Charlie Kirk exactly. He was their poster boy. But as Israel's genocidal assault on the besieged Gaza drove an unprecedented backlash within grassroots right wing circles, where only twenty four percent of younger Republicans now sympathize with Israel over the Palestinians. Why would they do that? Don't you see that they're not armed they're starving to death and they're fucking being bombed and murdered. They go to get food, it's poisoned, Like, what the fuck are you thinking. And the fact that he had ever any time was for that, aside from the fact that he has his own children and that would be a horrible thing to leave two children without a dad. It's almost like poetic fucking justice because of his rhetoric caused the death of other people's children and fathers and mothers because it was all awesome and okay, because of you know, it's America, America and Israel, America and Israel. At times, he told the Israeli line spreading dis this information. I don't know what the hell they want to say about this.
Speaker 5: It was this.
Speaker 1: They found the bodies of forty Jewish babies, some with their heads cut off. That's Charlie Kirk saying that. So he was a fucking idiot. You know that wasn't true, denying the famine. No, Israel is not starving Gazans. That was on July twenty eighth, July twenty fucking eighth, August September. That wasn't that long ago. He was already he was still fucking lying. Yeah, this information about babies beheaded by Hamas on October seventh, and is denying the famine imposed on the Gaza, the population of Gaza. Yet he simultaneously ceded to his base, wondering aloud, what does that mean? We've seen this one about so it almost as if if he was that strong, strongly before pro everything and blind to it, why did he change? Was it to capture a different thing or was it to propagandize, Because I don't know if he actually cares. I'm certain to wonder if he cared. So it makes me wonder if they just wanted him to say these things, to have this pretend rift so that we'd all be talking about this as being the reason and in reality this was all just the fucking ruse. I don't know. All I know is it really does look like they killed him, regardless if you thought he was playing a game or not, if Jeffrey Epstein was an Israeli intelligence asset like get caught up with the Tians. Jud questioning whether the Israeli government allowed the October seventh attacks to proceed in order to advance long term political goals and parting narratives familiar to his most vociferous critic on the right streamer, Nick Fuentes. Yes, they are controlled up. They control both sides right this to this July at a tp USA Student Action summit, Kirk provided it like where's the money come from? Like you don't make money doing this type of bullshit. Kirk provided a forum for the right wing grassroots to vent like how many people think are buying hats and t shirts? Provided a forum for the right wing grassroots to vent its fury about Israel's political hammer lock on the Trump administration. They're speakers from former Fox News stal warts Tucker Carlson and Megan Kelly to the anti Zionist Jewish comedian Dave Smith, anti Zionist Jewish comedian. Yeah, something something tells me I distrust his loyalties. They don't actually show a picture on well denow it's Israel's blood soaked assault on the besieged as a strip, branded Jeffrey Epstein as an is really intelligence as and openly taunted Zionis billionaires like Bill Ackman for getting away with scams despite having no actual skills. And here's Tucker, how do you come to a place where some of the least impressive, most useless people who have no actual skills become billionaires. How did Bill Ackman get nine billion? A pretty impressive guy. No, I know him. Nope, they're getting rewarded for it.
Speaker 4: The unfairness of it drives you crazy. And it's particularly galling in the case of Jeffrey Epstein and the whole constellation of people around Jeffrey Epstein, all of whom seem to be getting away with scams. And how do you know they're getting away with scams? I'll tell you how, because they're useless and they're rich. So how do you come to a place where some of the least impressive, most useless people who have no actual skills become billionaires?
Speaker 2: How's that legitimate? And by the way, if you ask this question.
Speaker 4: At least in Washington, it's like, oh, well, that sounds like you're a socialist.
Speaker 6: Sounds like socialism.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm a socialist now, all right, I was a Katari agent or a bit.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you were a national socialist, that would be great. If everybody was a national socialist with the idealism and nobility and character of German back in the day, we'd be in really good shape.
Speaker 5: They get.
Speaker 6: I'm a socialist, all right.
Speaker 4: Leaving aside my committed socialism, can you answer the question, how did Bill Ackman get billion dollars? Bill Ackman a pretty impressive guy.
Speaker 3: I know Bill Ackman.
Speaker 4: No, Bill Ackman's like well connected and super aggressive.
Speaker 14: That's it.
Speaker 4: And I think, you know, well connected, super aggressive people deserve a fair living like everybody else. But if you're accruing nine million dollars just because you're willing to do anything, I don't know why we have to pretend that's good.
Speaker 1: They're getting all right, So there's that. Following the confab, Kirk was bombarded with infuriated text messages and phone calls from that and Yahoo's wealthy allies in the US, including many who had funded TPUSA. According to his longtime friend, the the zionist donors treated Kirk with outright contempt, essentially ordering him to fall back into line. He was being told what you're not allowed to do, and it was driving him crazy. Kirk's friend, recalled the conservative youth leader was not only alienated by the hostile nature of the interactions, but frightened by the backlash. The friends account dovetails with those of multiple right wing commentators with access to Kirk. I think in the end, Charlie was going through a spiritual transformation. Candice Owens, a conservative influencer who shifted decisively against Israel after October seventh, reflected after her friend's killing, I know it, I know it. He was going through a lot. There was a lot of pressure, and it's hard for me to watch the people who were pressuring him just say the things that they're saying. She continued. They wanted him to lose everything for changing or even slightly modifying an opinion. It's very hurtful to me. Well, he did lose the usually they liked to just what do they call it? I guess they needed the organization as a propaganda mill, but they didn't want him. Otherwise they would have just bankrupted the TPUSA, but not funding it anymore. Kirk appeared visibly outraged during an August sixth interview with a Conservative post Megan Kelly as he discussed the menacing messages. That wasn't that big of it, That wasn't all that whoo. I think he made a lot more out of it. Like I'm not allowed I get yelled at for my personal character. It's all of a sudden, Oh, Charlie, he's no longer with us. Oh, oh Jesus, that's weird. No longer with you in your belief systems? Is what that is meant by that? But that's just strange how that happens. So yeah, wait a second, what does with us mean exactly? I'm an American, okay, I represent this country, he explained, before addressing the powerful Zionist interests harassing him. The more that you guys privately and publicly call our call our character into question, which is not isolated, it would be one thing if it were just one text or two texts. It's dozens of texts. Then we start to say, whoa hold up the boat here? Kirk continued to be fair. Some really good Jewish friends say that's not all of us. But these are leaders here, These are stakeholders, right, the ones that matter, the ones that do all the killing stuff. He went on to complain to Kelly, I have less ability to criticize the Israeli government than actual Israelis due and that's really really weird. In one of his final interviews conducted with Israeli prim premier influencer is fucking shit. I'm gonna start over again. In one of his final interviews, conducted with Israel's premier influencer in the United States, Ben Shapiro, Kirk once again, well, why was he friends with him? Why was TPUSA hosting that fag in the first place. That's just not okay. Because they told him to, that's why. Because hey, you're gonna put a guy on the stage. Kirk once again tried to raise the issue of censorship of Israel critics. A friend said to me, interestingly, Charlie, Okay, we've pushed back against the media on COVID, on lockdowns, on Ukraine, on the border. We know about this one, Kirk tilt Shapiro on September ninth. Maybe we should also ask the question, is the media totally presenting the truth when it comes to Israel? Just a question I'm not gonna replay because we've already done this in two episodes. Look at this fucking guy's face, though, Look at his eyes, his beady little eyes, fucking sephardic eyebrows. That's this's of the eyebrows. You know who else had them? Jackie Nassas Charlie Kirk's now final interview. According to Kirk's longtime friend. Kirk's resentment of Netanyah, who in the Israel lobby, was spreading within Trump's inner circle. In fact, they said the President himself was terrified of Netanyao whose wrath and feared the consequences of defying him. During the past year, that Trump insider was told by contacts in the White House that the Secret Service had caught Israeli government personnel placing electronic devices on its emergency response vehicles on two separate occasions. While the Gray Zone was unable to confirm the story with the Secret Service or White House, such an incident would not have been unprecedented. Indeed, according to a report in Politico citing three former senior US officials, a cell phone spying device was placed by Israeli agents near the White House and other sensitive locations around the Washington during I'm Sorry toward the end of Trump's first term. In twenty nineteen, former UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson recounted a similar incident in his memoir, writing that his security team found a listening device in his bathroom soon after Nanna, who used his personal toilet ome boy. Israel did it. Israel did it. Theory Kirk was killed this September tenth with a single shot for no, no, we don't couldn't even been a device under his guy in his own shirt. I don't know, but we don't know. Let's say, okay, let's just say it's a sniper, but I'm not gonna say it was that kid, and I'm not going to even say it's from that direction or if it was even on a roof. He was shot well, seated before a crowd of thousands at Utah State University in Orum, Utah, on the first leg of his amir on his first leg, and then they did. They pulled to Michael Jackson, you know, like what a week or two before, he was fifty fifty destination tour that sold out in like seconds for his this Is It tour. They killed the guy. The scene of Kirk collapsing from the impact of a gunshot to his neck just as he began answering a question about transgender mass shooters was perhaps the most shockingly vivid spectacle. And they have to make things dumb and dumbed down for the masses, So it had to be that question, and it had to be that type of end for him. And it had to be that type of shooter with those types of tendencies, even though they said it wasn't. Then you find out, oh, he's got a boyfriend. So they're making this thing into this thing, all right, Wolke gone mad, Willke gone wild. It's going to be these trans testicles that only O. Evey's could have created, like the Herschel effect.
Speaker 5: Right, So.
Speaker 1: I think that's the thing. The guy from from Berlin, right from the era of the between the World War one and two. Let's see where it go. Tren Jener mash Uars would pressed the most shockingly vivid spectacle of assassination and certainly the most viral in human history. There is currently no evidence of an Israeli government role, says the Jew in Kirk's assassination. However, that has not stopped thousands of social media users from seeing the fucking military the security of detachment do the fucking you know, baseball thing behind his back just as it happens. Give me a fucking break, dude singling something and they're massoted up in Jocko's part of it for fuck's sake. Well, I mean, as far as the businesses, there is currently no evidence except for all the other things you just said. However, that has not stopped thousands of social media users from speculating that the pro Trump operative is shifting views on the issue contributed in some way. I'm not even saying that that's what if he If that part of it was actually part of the narrative of the ruse, well then they still want you to think that that's them, and it is them, And if he's dead or rees not, they did it regardless, even if they had somebody else do it, or if they have blamed it on somebody else. It's their fucking operation, period the end. It's their operation. And that's just the way it is. Things like this don't happen unless you're CIA fed or macade. It just doesn't. The security is better A shit, you know this this stupid and yhow the scene for of Kurk collapsing from the impact the gun already said that the there is currently no evidence of it is really I didn't I do this? However there is Okay, I thought I've read this. By the time of publication, over one hundred thousand Twitter ex users have liked a September eleventh, fuck you Ali post by a libertarian influencer Ian Carroll Fucky and Carol declaring about Kirk. He was their friend. He basically dedicated himself, dedicated his life to them, and they murdered him in front of his family. Is really just shot themselves? Yeah, Ian Carroll is another fucking manufactured faggot. You want to know what this faget looks like?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: He is this as clown right here, piece of worthless garbage shit. But what was I Did I just lose the thing? Did I hold on? I'll get it again, Let's go down.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: Many advancing the unsubstantiated theory have pointed to a Twitter ex post by Harrison Smith again, I'm doing this a personality at the Pro Trump and for War's network. Again, these are all fake fucking people, stating on August thirteenth, almost a month before Kirk's assassination, that he was told by someone close to Charlie Kirk that Kirk thinks Israel will kill him if he turns against Israel. I'm starting to think that this whole thing is for us, and I think the real thing here isn't those transgender because that's the result of the parasite and maybe this lower level of stupid people will just fight against liberals and that'll be retarded. And you know, they all deserve to have ever military boot drops on their neck for being dumb enough to fucking take the bait. Unfortunately, I don't want to be swept up into it just simply because I'm an American. But the other thing here is, given these other things that we knew about how diabolical these folks are, maybe they this is the time that they want America to turn on them. And with all of this technology, that wouldn't that be the greatest test of it. If you're doing something anti semantic and you got their paleteer spy and then their threat assessment and oh yeah, here's your here's your one hundred targets for today America, and then the troops descend and blow up your house for making videos like this. The frenzied speculation has set off shockwaves in tel Aviv. Shockwaves. I think that's a bit of dramatic there, big guy. The only thing that's the tel Aviv does well. I mean, Israel sets off shockwaves when they put like little micro nukes in the ground over by nuclear power plants in Japan. Yeah, that's true. And Tel Aviv, where net Yahu was compelled to explicitly deny that his government killed Kirk during a Stember leventh interview with news Max. That wasn't all that. Yeah, No, he just goes into where the victims in Holocaust blah blah blah, cry cry cry boo boo. Who what an odd thing for a world leader who is busy bombing seven countries, seven countries to say I said five earlier, but it's been seven. Yeah, Dan Yahu and his allies bury the Kirk crisis as big tent collapses. That appearance was just one of several interviews and statements that Prime Minister dedicated to Kirk in a wake in the wake of his killing, in an effort to frame the late Conservative leaders legacy in a uniformly pro Israel lite right, which if you're going to take the rest of this stuff, it wasn't. He was not, but they're still claiming him for their guy so that dumb people don't So again, then there's this element this is you know, he's back and forth, back and forth, confusion, confusion, the major public relations so it works on all levels of comprehension. I guess right, the low level, the people who are well aware of how diabolical and how ancient and how constant the fucking same evil fucks in the world are always doing evil shit and have control over everything how they operate, and that shit would be a lot better, like America wouldn't be self destructive if it wasn't for this element of the parasite within it. And then there's this, well, do they want us to get angry with them or do they not? Is to denial just part of the game. Ever, I don't know that they are claiming them Him for themselves, which might be just the final instult. We don't know. Maybe that's part of it.
Speaker 6: Who knows.
Speaker 1: The major public relations pushed for as occurred, well, Yahoo wages a military camps hot in here on several seven on seven fronts, punctuated by a regional assassinations free right and most recently reached into the heart of Qatar a US ally right. They were about to drop like trillions of dollars in America and invest in US and then we let fucking Israel go right over and bomb them right after they said, yeah, we're gonna So what's more important to America? Only one thing because it's a fucking cult and they're deathly They will not. They will not because it's Israel. Isn't what's in control. It's the banks, right, It's everything that they've established here is much more dangerous than than even Israel, and Israel is just a reflection of what's here. So that's why they just do what they do and allow what they allow. Because you would think trillions of dollars would be incentive for them to tell Israel to go fuck themselves, But it isn't it. Because that that is domestic here, that the thing that will kill them, or will the thing that well, they can always print more money, right because of the fucking banks. That doesn't impress them. Having having a relations with with the countries that in their mind won't be around for very much longer doesn't mean anything to them. Then, y'all who first tweeted prayers for Kirk at three or two pm in the afternoon, tenth, I gotta go do something. Hold on, sorry, you don't have to watch something else? Do I need three minutes? What is this?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Just just bear with it, all right, I'll be back in a second. I gotta I gotta get up very uncomfortable to moment.
Speaker 15: The latest here on the assassination of conservative activists Charlie Kirk, as we continue to learn new details here, Brooks Singman over at Fox Digital posting this a short time ago, saying exclusive Charlie Kirk assassin Tyler Robinson lived with his transgender partner. According to sources, the individual who was a male transitioning to a female is fully cooperating with the FBI. Sources tell me the FBI had texts and other communications between Robinson and the individual that helped FBI authorities solidify that Robinson was indeed the shooter. Again, Robinson has been named the suspect and is in custody. The last question Charlie Kirk answered before he was murdered was quote, do you know how many transgender Americans have been mass shooters over the last ten years? Charlie replied, quote too many. He was then asked quote, do you know how many mass shoot there have been in America over the last ten years? Charlie replied, quote counting or not counting gang violence. Charlie was then assassinated again. Those details there coming from Brooks Singman over at Fox and we do continue to cover everything related to the assassination here as we learn more about what to expect in the coming days. The Utah County District Attorney now saying that twenty two year old Tyler Robinson, seen in these mugshots here, will be formally charged with Kirk's murdered Tuesday, ahead of his initial court appearance. And it also seems that Attorney General Pam Bondi and the DOJ are weighing the idea of federal charges in that case. As for how Robinson was identified as the suspect, the FBI says his father recognized him in surveillance photos that were released Thursday as investigators did look for a person of interest. Those are the photos there on your screen. The Associated Press reporting that Robinson's father told him to turn himself in and at first he refused but then changed his mind. Now we're also hearing from investigators that it appears that Robinson is not commenting here. He is not cooperating with law enforcement as they question him working here to determine a motive. Take a look at this video right here, as you can see students and others running here. We know that Charlie Kirk was shot there with a single bullet Wednesday, as he spoke at an event.
Speaker 1: Okay, so hold on, So all the way around here, there's all different types of freaking like rooftop type things or walkways and different angles. So where was this this guy supposed to be And if he's running like there's people on all different types of flat platforms like right, I don't know. Didn't they also give the signal to everybody create chaos now and just run in all different directions.
Speaker 15: On the campus of Utah Valley University where he was answering a.
Speaker 1: Question, they were told to do this, They were told to run away time.
Speaker 15: Video released by the FBI had shown the suspected gunmen on the roof of a nearby building and then climbing down, the agency saying they.
Speaker 1: Got in without the gun right, a.
Speaker 15: Rifle nearby in a wooded area, as well as bullets that had messages written on them.
Speaker 1: And of course, why would there be multiple bullets written with something on them if you're only going to intended to fire one and did doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 15: As Evernor Cox went over some of those messages during a news conference after the arrest of Robinson. Again, at this point, We know that Robinson is expected to appear for his first court appearance on Tuesday. There it's not clear if cameras will be allowed inside of the courtroom, but if they are, we're going to make sure to bring those two right here on Live now from Fox.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, yesterday this was taking place.
Speaker 1: He might even catch fuck off? Why is that there? I guess the end that dude, Patrick bit David all think people who do nothing but are rich for the fuck around with insurance. You know what assurance is. It's a scam. If there is no such thing as an as certain scam, assurance is a scam. That's not the one. All right, we're over here now in which side am I on?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: Now? Who first tweeted prayers for Kirk? Got three at two pm in the afternoon on September tenth, Right, he also minutes after the news of the shooting broke. Yeah, he also did it at the exact same time that Donald Trump did. You didn't mention that part. He has since authored three additional posts about Kirk, even breaking away from the Israeli war cabinet to spend an afternoon of September eleventh, memory and I'm memorializing the conservative leader on let's see, let's see who this is. I should have just really clicked Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: Of course, for all of us who know him, who knew him, I don't.
Speaker 1: I can watch him during that interview. By the way, that was this crazy psycho miss Arizona, who's not attractive. She became Miss in Arizona though his wife. During that interview, Yahoo did his best to insinuate that Israel's enemies were responsible for murdering Kirk. Of course he was. Of course, he was saying that because they wanted to field more for war, right, Yeah, yeah, this is the this is their new nine to eleven. First they had to have the new Pearl Harvard. Now this is a new nine to eleven. Right, the white guy. The white guy is also a Muslim brother and a transgender and possibly a Palestinian too, So there he's probably a moss. Who else we got?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: And did I say around you? Yeah, despite the fact no suspect was named over encustly at the time, it's our enemies, right, yeah, and weapons of mass destruction. That kid has them a radical Islamist and they're in their union with the ultra progressives. They often speak about human rights, they speak about free speech, but they use violence to try to take down their enemies. The Prime Minister told Harris, father, Dude, the only thing that made other people radicalize was the fact that you were murdering their families for fucking eighty five years. Shut the fuck up. They didn't particularly even bother with you when you were being little, freaking, dirty, fucking smelly penguins in their countries until you started acting aggressive. In the September tenth Twitter ex post, yes he says it to Twitter, eulogizing the conservative leader, the Israeli Prime Minister described a recent phone conversation with Kirk. I spoke to him only two weeks ago and invited him to Israel. Sadly that visit will not take place. That is a fucking that's dark mockery, lion, hearded, friend of Israel. Theari saw that part, and we saw the thing about it. Howmost longer is this fucking thing? Left unmentioned was whether Kirk declined the invitation, just as he did with the Prime Minister's offer to reload tpusa's coffers with donations from his Cottieri of of wealthy American Jewish cutouts. At the time of publication, a twenty two year old resident of Utah has been taken into Costaday after supposedly confessing to Curling Kirk lots of people that though didn't they like to other patsies distractions, I killed them. No, I killed them, they killed them. The public may soon learn the true motives of the alleged distass and or not because he didn't. Perhaps they will fuel the narrative which Trump and his allies advanced in the immediate wake of the shooting, that a leftist radical was responsible. Nope, he was a dark, hard conservative, and that a wave of draconian repression must follow. That that part's going to happen. There's gonna be lots of pelleteerism. It's like pirateer you know, like like pirating, except they're going to be utilizing your Internet against you and your phone's against you, as they do already, but now it's going to be even more severe. Oh yeah, digital grid pushing you off the land for data centers, all for the sake of national security. Of course, you won't have water electricity unless you go to the the super cities, because it's all gonna be for the data centers, but after the shooter's initial escape, in a series of federal the shooter's initial escape and a series of federal law enforcement mishaps, a large sector of America will likely never believe the official story, nor will they ever know where Kirk's turning point on Israel would have taken him the conservative movement. Sorry. Four days before the assassination, frustration among pro Israel commentators bubbled over in a public in public during the Fox News interview in which Ben Shapiro launched a chilling attack on Kirk without naming him. Check this out. This one is something.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to America.
Speaker 1: Well here with our good friend Ben Shapiro.
Speaker 16: Good friend, by the way, hero I opened the program post conference to Jus talking Palestine, twenty twenty five, Detroit, and you had a real.
Speaker 1: Can we get to the point. Can we just tell you what he said? I'll just do that now. I think it's right of here.
Speaker 5: What happened.
Speaker 1: Oh here, it is right here. Not the person who ought to be leading the movement.
Speaker 17: If they are spending all day criticizing the presidents of the United States as covering up a Masad rape ring or or being a tool of the Israelis for hitting in Irania nuclear facility.
Speaker 10: It thinks they're not the person who ought to be leading the movement.
Speaker 17: If they are spending all day criticizing the presidents of the United States as covering up a Masad rape ring or or being a tool of the Israelis for hitting in Irania nuclear facility, it thinks they're not the.
Speaker 1: So there you go. So he's saying they shouldn't be the head of the movement. He's not talking about Nick Flintes at American First, he's talking about Charlie Kirk. This a little fucking demon here just said he shouldn't be the head of the movement if he's what m HM calling directly, what is what the reality of the fact of the facts are that he's covering up a moussad israelly, Cia rapering and child murder. That's Trump right by saying why are we still talking about this, and also that uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, he can't criticize the president otherwise you shouldn't be in charge of the movement because if the president strays away from the Constitution, you're support or America being first. The fact that he's registered as a Republican or whatever. You're not allowed to criticize that. According to Ben the faggot for Shapiro, here, isn't it interesting how the things work, how people think the problem And this was before he got killed. But then this foreshadowing is mind blowing. The problem with a big tent is that you may end up with many clowns inside. Shapiro to Fox host and fellow Zionist gatekeeper Mark Levin in an apparent critique of TPUSA, the problem with a big tent is that you may end up with many clowns inside. What a piece of cockshit.
Speaker 18: Ah.
Speaker 1: I hate this guy so much. I hate Shapiro so much. I hate all of these idiots because they're all fucking voice pieces for Israel most of the time. Just because you're saying somebody votes Republican, that doesn't mean that they ought to be the preacher at the front of the church. They're not the person that ought to be leading the movement. If they are spending all day criticizing the president of the United States and as as covering up a Masad rapering or being a tool of the Israelis for hitting an Iranian nuclear facility. But that's all fucking true when Kirk took his usual place at the front of the church. Four days later, he was cut down by a sniper's bullet. Within twenty four hours of Kirk's death, Shapiro that he would be launching his own campus, speaking to her, vowing, we're gonna pick up that Bloodstate microphone where Charlie left it. What a fucking scumbag. That is devilish. Holy shit right there, it was worse. We're reading to the end. We're going to kick pick up that blood State microphone where Charlie left it. So for people out there who said that means that he's going to be taking over Turning Point USA, that isn't not what that meant. He's launching his own His Turning Point USA has got its own thing going on. He probably will tap into their freaking investors, and probably already does in those investors. Byable, well, we'll still be there because the wife or whomever who will take the leading role, who's awful and evil and soulless, will be perfect for you know, the juice and the and the Zionists and the whatever else you want to call him. The Saturn colt as they are so she'll be perfect for them. She's a fucking demon. And of course they have two children, so if she actually does care about them, that'll be leveraged against her too. That they can get to you at any time. Just look what they did to Charlie. I want to read. I want to hear about Renfan. Let's see. Let's hear a couple of minutes of it.
Speaker 14: Dick has to say, good evening, everybody, you are watching America. First, my name is Nicholas chaf Wentis. I am joining you tonight under some very dark circumstances. Normally I like to say, we got a great show for you tonight, and I think it's going to be an excellent show. But of course the news is unbelievably tragic tonight.
Speaker 6: As you know.
Speaker 1: I can't stand the way he talks. I can't tell how he talks. It sounds like he's just he's be wearing a scarf sweater thing over his shoulders, with a tennis racket in his hand, saying ha ha buffy and bluing dudes in the back room. That's all he looks like to me.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're all gathered here.
Speaker 14: We're going to talk tonight about the death of Charlie Kirk, and even saying that out loud, the words are still very surreal and disturbing. I said this last night, and I meant it as I watched the chaos and the tragedy unfold yesterday afternoon, and I know everybody else feels exactly the same way.
Speaker 5: It didn't feel real.
Speaker 14: That's the characterization I keep seeing from everybody on TikTok, on Instagram, on Twitter. People have been profoundly affected by this, and we're not sure why, and hopefully we can talk a little bit about maybe why that is. But as I said, yeah, yesterday, I, like many of you, I got the alert from a friend of mine who I believe was either at the event or had friends at the event at Uvu and Utah. A friend of mine texted me and said, Charlie has been shot. I said, Charlie Kirk. They said yes, and we watched it unfold live. We're still getting updates. We don't know exactly what transpired, and again we'll get into some of that as well, some of the uncertainties and unanswered questions. But I am devastated and legitimately affected and struck viscerally such a sensational video images, such an unspeakable, horrible tragedy, and I literally had to take a day to collect myself. Normally, you know, this is a current events show. I'm live every night, and I discussed the news of the day, and I've been there through many of the big developments over the years. Same day, January sixth, Trump assassination attempt, the elections, the pandemic, but this one was different. Was at war with it, and I think everybody feels that way about it. It felt like a nightmare. That's the only way that I can accurately describe it. Actually, throughout the entire day yesterday, I just could not process it.
Speaker 6: It did not sink in. It still hasn't fully sunk in.
Speaker 14: Like I said earlier, you say those words, the death of Charlie Kirk, the assassination of Charlie Kirk, the murder of Charlie Kirk. I watched his Wikipedia page go from Charlie Kirk is to Charlie Kirk was. It doesn't feel real. It feels like a nightmare that will never wake up from. And I say that as somebody who was not even a fan, not a friend, and actually an adversary, a foe. I can only imagine what his friends, his colleagues, and especially his wife, his young children. You can only imagine.
Speaker 1: In a normal situation, you could only imagine. But after her performance the other day, I have all different types of questions for that bitch, what.
Speaker 14: They are going through. And so what happened yesterday is still so raw and so sensitive. The country is profoundly affected, at least some of it is. We'll talk about that too, And so tonight I'm going to try, to the best of my ability carry out my responsibility. I believe, and I think you know that I'm somebody that many of the young people, young conservatives are looking up to. I have a lot of credibility with the far right, the radical right, and throughout his career, Charlie Kirk always characterized me as a troll. I don't say that with any malice at this point in time, but that's what he said, and many in turning point USA said that I and my followers are nihilistic. We only want destruction. And I think that I have an obligation to the country. I think I have an obligation to God. I think I have an obligation to all of you. I think I have responsibility to prove that that is not true. That's not about me. But now that it is the morning after the day has dawned, where Charlie Kirk is now dead at the hands of some unknown attacker.
Speaker 1: The Jews and is Security detachment.
Speaker 14: It is our responsibility, mine and all of ours to step up and to get serious. To the extent that politics was fun or we took it lightly, I think we now realize it just got very real.
Speaker 5: It's been real.
Speaker 14: People talk about a civil war, they say a war is coming. Some say we're already in one. We have an obligation now, the leaders, the spokesmen, the men, the young men, the elderly men, we have an obligation to lead. And I want to start before we get into any of it by saying this just as a general note, I've been around now for seven or eight years. That's not a very long time, but it's long enough. I've lived through a lot of me too.
Speaker 1: But you are suppressed by a bunch of you know, platforms. How come that.
Speaker 14: Is these events Charlottesville January sixth, the Groiper War, many things, And I know that in my career I've made a lot of mistakes. I've done things I regret, said things I regret.
Speaker 1: Like Laura Lumer is so hot. I love her, She's just the best, Like something like that, talking about a goddamn straight up demon. How about that one? How about you know Stalin had had his had his good, had a good. Uh qualities, but what about that one? What about that one? Buddy? What about your your constant like falling back into communist idealism, which was bolshevik. We know what you are, but but okay, continue.
Speaker 14: I've made a lot of the same mistakes twice, and I've been lucky because I've lived and I have this platform, and I'm able to speak to all of you in spite of that. And I think maybe one of the reasons why is because I.
Speaker 1: Have That's what I hear. That's that's how he talks.
Speaker 14: Been afforded the opportunity to learn a lot, having been in the center of this.
Speaker 1: Like a human muppet with their head just moves moves too much when they talk. That's what That's what I.
Speaker 14: See, didn't right wing politics, far right politics, in the center of this cultural moment, whatever you want to call that. As an archetypal disaffected young white man.
Speaker 1: Uh fuck, I can't do this anymore. I tried. He's good in snips on Instagram where he is condensed to just a little bit of shut up, you know, and then it's good. So just to give you a little idea of like how dumb Lula Gaddus is. Like eight days ago, he did a six hour and twenty six minute whatever Master deportations canceled, and I'm sure there was more discussed than just that, but that was a six hour one. She considered this one where he doesn't even start until right there, fifty one minutes of just bullshit that this is one of her an unprecedented, historically long video for Charlie Kirk. That was all bullshit's done. She's an idiot. Where were we at? That's some time to go yet feels like it all right. So we got a couple of other things here. I would have I don't know why that's on there. Scared of that. Patrick McDavid can suck it. There was a couple of other things I wanted to throw up here, isureel strikes guitar. I want to actually get the other guys. I want to get Mike's on here. Instead, let's look at the false flag things by Gregores. Let's do that. It could be going off topic a little bit, but it's good because we don't need to always be on that topic. I think we're almost doing that topic only thank god.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there were many involved in nine to eleven. The Pentagon, the Executive Branch, and the CIA, and several people with prior knowledge were heavily invested and made small fortunes when thousands were murdered that day by their own government. And then there was Israel, the dancing Israelis who posed for pictures in front of the burning towers.
Speaker 1: Right, their own government, but their own government created Israel, so it's same same, right, it's not really a government, it's a bank.
Speaker 6: Told the FBI that Israel now has hope that the world will understand us. The news media caught the same sentiment from a smiling Israeli girl on nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: Well, it's catastrophe and I'm Israeli and I hope that now people understand what we have to deal with the kind.
Speaker 1: Of table that we're dealing with.
Speaker 6: Over one hundred Israelis were arrested after nine to eleven. They were trained in military intelligence and explosives posing as art students with fake IDs and infiltrating government buildings, and they were all let go, including over a dozen who were living in the World Trade Center as part of the world Views Artist and residence program. They occupied floors ninety and ninety one, where walls were unfinished and structural beams were exposed, the same floors that American Airlines Flight eleven crashed into later that year. The US government response to nine to eleven was to destabilize the Middle East and to start viewing the American people as domestic terrorists. This is known as a false flag and often involves a government.
Speaker 1: They already did that with the Enemies Act right during the bankruptcy dealing where they could take the gold lawfully, which was still unlawful. Was to make US enemies of the state.
Speaker 6: Being complicit in the murder of its own people and then blaming it on an enemy as in a excuse to justify war. This is what nine to eleven was, and it's what ten to seven was. Israeli intelligence and the IDF had detailed knowledge of Hamas's plan weeks before October seventh. IDF units were moved from Gaza.
Speaker 1: But let's not forget the Hamas, by and large out of katar Is and Israeli funded created entity so that they have someone to boogeyman back and forth with. So regardless of who blah blah blah, someone had to let him in. What the Iron Dorum hasn't done nothing to protect them, So it was either a bunch of boasting and bullshit or they actually let the defenses down so that not only October seventh could happen, but that they could also be bombed in retaliation by Iran, which I'm telling you this is one of the things I'm saying. The Jews were brought there to be part of a burnt offering. The reason why they're scaring them out of Europe in the first place, to create this fucking place was that someday they were going to light the fucking match on it because they don't really care. It's not about these secular Jews and all this other They don't give a fuck about those people. Those people, regardless of how crazy they are and how evil they are, there's the upper echelon of this cult doesn't give a fucking shit about them. They'll light them all on fire and then just plug their nose because they smell when they're not on fire.
Speaker 6: Where the attack occurred just days before the attack Israel, state of the art surveillance system somehow didn't work that day and hours went by before a proper military response. Every terrorist cell we know of seems to be associated with the CIA. Masad and MI I six nine to eleven was blamed on CIA, Asset Osama bin Laden.
Speaker 1: Think about what they just said, CIA, what do we have here? We have a federal reserve? What came before? What came first the federal reserve or the CIA? What came first? The federal Reserve of the OSS? Why did we live in a country without the need for something like that, for without the need of a federal Bureau of Investigation, without the need of any of that stuff. And then we had then we had a federal reserve and that all changed And I six M I five where's that out of? Oh, the same country that has the the Bank of England, the first big fucking nail in the coffin of mankind? Who runs those things? Federal Reserve Bank of England? What about all these other countries that used to have sovereign their own people's banking. Oh, we killed them all and caused them to have to accept I am Flowans have are destroying their country with bombing. Yeah. Yeah, What happened first the World War One or the Federal Reserve? Huh? Interesting? What happened first the Federal Reserve or the funding of the Bolsheviks to destroy and murder all of Russia nearly nearly all of Russia Christian Russia. Hmm. So what does that make the nature of America ever since? And I'm saying it happened before then, but under the noses of the majority of the population here, what is the true nature of our government? What have they always done besides back the wrong people and everything. They should have been allies with Gatafi. They should have taken his example and kicked all the freaking foreign foreign corporations out of our country and nationalized our natural resources and we would have all been wealthy like they Libyans were. They could have taken the mantle of the national socialists if they are on the right side of history. And we know that all that other shit that the Soviet Bolshevik said about what they found that the campus is all bullshit. We're gonna look, you're gonna you're gonna trust the biggest liars on the planet not to mention the simple fact that everybody in Germany was starving because they bombed the hell out of them, and with starvation comes malnutrition, obviously, and malnutrition causes disease. So if you weren't prone to disease before, you are, now deficiencies, teeth fall out, you get real skinny and die typhus, all kinds of weird shit. And they're gonna blame that on mass murder. Who did the real mass murder? Other Jews, And they're fucking bombing because they control all of Europe. They controlled France with their banks, they controlled Germany for a time with their banks, and that's why they didn't like them so much, because they got booted aggressively. Maybea did the same. Venezuela did the same, kicked out the IMF, got rid of all the fucking people who were sapping his country dry. Oh yeah, and Putin did the same. Putin did the same in May twenty twenty, finally got rid of the Rothschilds for good and paid them off. So we have what we were meant. We were meant if we live here to hate Putin, to fear him to don't let our lying eyes deceive us, and to show you that this is all like this is this is it right? These operations they say, all these, all these things are related to either one of these things, but all of those things are related to the same thing. These are all armed forces, clandestine armed forces of the banks, of this banking cult of the Oi vays so sent uncol c i a demonic not their most anti American thing on the planet. They should be dismantled and burned into fucking ashes. The Federal Bureau of of Israel I mean investigation. They were created solely, I mean they're they're They're primary objective under Jediger Hoover was to bring their sender gan out to kill people for robbing federal banks, federal reserve banks, because they needed to enforce their their power. But the bank robbery in the first place was a way of showing the people, or impressing upon the people, that that money that was coming from the federal reserve actually was worth something because people were willing to steal it and willing to kill and die for it, so that that gave that money some sort of validity and legitimacy. In the American public. So it was all a scheme, both sides, having you know what, a babyface whatever the fuck and this guy and the other guy and all getting murdered like freaking uh.
Speaker 5: You have.
Speaker 1: The movie with with with E Jack what the hell's his name? Johnny Depp, right, all those people, all those bank robbers he shot in the face as he was leaving a theater, right, like that's what that's what actually did happen to him. And you got body and Clyde stories too, like they just fucking hear. Just here's the gatlin just start cranking, fucking put a billion holes in the in the in the car, yeah, because that's that shows the people that's this thought money is worth something. But this is what they started off doing. So what does that mean if FBI is it's there to preserve and protect the interests of the Federal Reserve, not you not crime only if it's only if their interests are wrapped up in it, or if they're the ones committing the crime, that they don't let their people get thrown under the bus. They'll find somebody. That's when they start doing investigations when they've already chosen someone to take the fall for their crimes. That's what pretty much all policing is finding some to blame for what they do. And if you think that the mafia, because it has a mafia name, was Italian not on the upper levels, that was way very lansky shit.
Speaker 6: And Hamas is no different. Yahoo has made it clear on multiple occasions that he supports Hamas, and the evidence shows that they are also a creation of the intelligence agencies. A former director of Israel's intelligence agency, Shin Bett, says, they helped Hamas hold power.
Speaker 5: We did something better, very simple.
Speaker 19: We did everything in order to make sure that Hamas will go on controlling Gaza and Parastina authority will control the West banks, so they will fight each other. So what we did, with the permission of our Prime minister is to let Cutter to transfer a huge amount of money in cash, probably more than one point four billion dollars, and to make sure that they will be able to send people to working as well and to achieve or to get intelligence if they need. By doing it, we increase the power of Hamas.
Speaker 6: And the former Prime Minister of Israel confirms this.
Speaker 16: So you saying Benjamin Ettinaho deliberately boosted Hamas to try to prevent a Palestinian state.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sure, he deliberate systematically, even even told on record, whoever wants to avoid the threat of a two state solutions has to support my policy of pain protection money to the Hamas, having helped to build that Hamas.
Speaker 1: Paying the protection money like a good fucking mob, Sir would say, extortion money, protection money to Jimas which they created, which they created. But how are you sending protection money to the people that you are being attacked by? Are you really being attacked by them? Or is this an orchestrated event? And the people that you're paying all this money to are just doing what they were told to do. And then you have your own idea of killing your own people to make it more of a devastating event, with your tanks and your helicopters, killing and blowing up cars and gunning people down on the streets, your own people, and then saying Hamas did that, you know, with hang gliders and shit, Oh yeah, and hostages, what fucking hostages. Oh, that's the trope that we're going to use for the next however long it takes store us to kill all the gozens and say that the only reason why we're still killing all these people have absolutely nothing to do with Hamas. Quote unquote, We're gonna keep on murdering all these people who happen to be here. This is kind of the whole target Hamas. But these people who are starving to death and we're murdering and they have no weapons to fight back with, we're gonna continue to bomb them and murder them and kill all these children. Uh, and we're gonna constantly use the trope that yeah, there's there's hostages. Well, you know what, why they why did they just bomb uh Tartar Qatar Tartar sauce deb Tar sauce out of the Qatar Uh when they were supposed to be negotiating for the same thirty six number, that magical thirty six. Let's see what thirty six is. Everybody, come on, we'll be done with this in a second. But let's just do this right now.
Speaker 13: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna work that way. Including religious texts thirty six right, just people, the Jewish tradition thirty six candles of the Hanakah menorah, really that many? Thirty six deacon deacons of the ancient Egyptian zodiac chemistry, atomic number of krypton, a magic number for stable electronic configurations. Okay, let's do this differently. Now, let's just do we're going to do In Kabbala for as well in numerology, the number thirty six symbolizes humanitarianism, that's funny, family optimism, creativity and self expression, and associated with the active of philanthropy, and the Kabbalistic tradition of number three six represents the lamed vad vav vava six zadkim dickum thirty six hidden extremely righteous individuals whose existence sustains the world. Of course they do, and those are I'm sure there are holy people and not demons that they're conjuring or invoking or conjuring. The number comes from the Hebrew letters Lamed, which is thirty and five which is six, totaling thirty six. These individuals perform acts of kindness and righteousness and anonymity. There are true identities unknown to others, and the world would cease to exist without them. Of course, some more schizophrenic bullshit lies. That sounds a little bit sanitized to me. Sounds a little bit bullshit to me.
Speaker 8: Wit.
Speaker 1: Okay, where were we before? There are.
Speaker 5: Natagna, who is now vowed to destroy it. Are you are you?
Speaker 12: Are you?
Speaker 6: A Gregory's reporting?
Speaker 1: It might make you like, what is that thing? Uh epilepsy? When you see that? All right? Well, the one that I wanted from here isn't here now, and then a good weeks time getting into it right now either what time? We got three hours? We're about right, Joseph Minard, how's it going? That's pretty rich coming from Tucker the trust fund, baby, you know, I'm sure that was from a while ago. But Dan Scott, let me see, I'm trying to find names here. We got Karen, we got Alex, we got Belinda and Bernadette. What a cool names? I like the names. Yeah, Bernadette, I think I don't that's a good question, right. What is probably a clip on bike? I'm guessing. I mean it's on the outside of the shirt. If they were trying to hide to weatherwise, it wasn't a very good job. You know. You expect that from maybe like a a detective or or a fed to be that stupid, but definitely not a security masad guy. They're a little bit brighter because they're really good at being lying liars who lie. Zaida Brad sour uh zayada. There you go, say it better, Dan Scott, he was taken Where is it kind of? He was taken out, not killed? Excited. I let's say, was it exited this this scripted production for a specific reason or another assignment? I don't think so. I think when you see that that that dot form on his head, on his neck, something happened there. And if it might not have been unintentional, like if they may have maybe just wanted to bounce something off of him and scare him and not so much scare them, but scare us, because we're the subject of these public rituals. Right, It's about our reaction. It's about what they can then say, we must do now in order to make you fuckers safe again, right, and whatever that they decide that is, and choose and steal your your your freedoms from you in the process as you hand them over willfully, or you know, the majority of them hand over your rights for you without your consent. That's the problem with with mob idiots not being educated, and that's probably one of the reasons why this show is still on is because we need to start smartening up a little bit, because there are people who have the potential out there, who are very well informed in other things, just not seeing this stuff. So they have a mind and the ability and the capacity for stuff that they just you know, where everybody's trained not to look at stuff. There are certain things you just don't do, and you know, like through religion, through you know, whatever other little factions that you end up getting stuck in because your family is this a crat or that a crat or that akin? You know, this a crat or that akin? You know, and then and then there's different ideals that you know, you associate with your family, and if you had a good dad and a good mom, you usually just seem to like gravitate towards those ideals because they remind you of your You identified with him as who you are and who your family was. So it's hard for people to even question any of it, like was it all a ruse? Because then you start asking yourself if you're doing something against your family or yourself or your own identity, and it's not true that you are. You're not being wise and wis en up is what God wants from you. You know, I don't think he was. I don't when you say taken out. I don't think he was like just thrown in an suv and always magically whisked away to someplace else, although his wife makes you think that it's either she is the most heartless, coldest person on the earth and in the most superficial which she could have just have always been that way. You know, I don't watch her a Christian or listen to her a Christian podcast. Bullshit. She was a miss uh Era zone without even being attractive. I don't. I don't know. She's got a big, round, weird straped head. She was probably very controlling. I made a lot of comments yesterday that I stand by as far as what I saw in her behavior, and I don't know, maybe maybe how far did I get through that, I mean a decent a decent distance i'd say, uh, Anna, Anna, you're here. I found outfully suspicious that Kyma apparently reported on when Charlie was in Yuma at the end of twenty twenty four. The day before this event, he was in Yuma. Ah. Interesting, I haven't seen you in a while, Anna. Interesting. I hope you're doing well.
Speaker 13: Uh yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So I think we're probably pretty much on the end slope here. Let's just see if there's anything else I missed on this side. These ones I picked up specifically for this show. That's a that's probably something I'm already saying. See how this jumps around. Just leaving this here, it says breaking. We talked about this yesterday. A private jet disabled its location monitoring system. But it's masad, right, I mean, they do that. They don't have rules, they don't they can do whatever the fuck they want. They are the government. Really, if you want to know who runs your government, that's the start right there. That's the cult symbol. We have to stop thinking that we live in this place that our founders blah blah blah, that was already stolen from us in eighteen sixty five. It's been this ever since. And this rem fan star is a star of Saturn. This is a Saturn symbol. It's not David anything. Departing from Provo Airport, twelve minutes from Utah Valley University, one hour after Charlie Kirk was assassinated. So either his his detachment, like his his security, or you know, they are friends of the security that let that shit go down. Somebody somebody high tailed it and it says the jet is owned by Derek Maxfield, a wealthy donor to the Shabad Lubovich of Utah, and Trump is a fucking Shabbad, the most gruesome of the of the of these people. And you have to ask yourself, what's the difference between a NASCAR Nazi and a Sephardic And I think just one says haba nagila and the other one says, have a tequila because they're Spanish. That kind of went little Mexican with it, but you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Israel is also funding false flag operations. They funded the saren Gas false flag attack by the White Helmets that was organized by General Herbert McMaster, whom I consider a trader.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny that they were called the White Helmets when all these other facts are talking about the White hats. Hey, you're talking about Israeli bullshit. Are you excited that they fucked with you and made you get excited about that for four fucking years straight? Yeah? Bring it down as you build it here now they've been here, by the way.
Speaker 11: In partnership with Senator John Brennan, I mean Senator John McCain, another trader, and former CIA director John Brennan, who was probably a paid Saudi Arabian agent and is also a trader. Now, Judaism is in some ways an invented religion with three major sects. The Shabbad supremacist cult.
Speaker 1: Right, that's gonna be your your Sanhedrin.
Speaker 11: Fwortz left Germany in first class train compartments escalated by the opera. They were given the royalty treatment by Hitler and they set up base in the United States.
Speaker 1: Well, they were given the royalty treatment by Hitler because Hitler wasn't ever trying to exterminate all of them, and if some of them wanted to leave, he was like, sure, I'll even pay for it. Get the fuck out of our country. Have the Ashkenazi Jews who That's what the whole freaking transfer Havara agreement was about until war broke out. That was that was the Zionists in Germany coming to an agreement that they were mutually happy about. But you know how Jews are. You deal with them, They're gonna kill you later, just for whatever reason. Look at this fucking scumbag that that is married in fucking his daughter. You gotta always remember that. Look at this face this scrawny, these narrow shouldered little weasel fox. That is Trump. Trump, that's his freaking son in law. Come on, man, wrong guy, wrong dog for the hunt. As doctor and would say, Trump is the wrong dog for the hunt. He is not one of us. And here what's funny too. I found this one of my step My grandfather got this and of some sort of state sale or something like that. But these are nineteen seventy eight, the coinset of the money from Israel. It's the Israel's twentieth anniversary. Oh that's great, twenty eighth, because we need to commemorate the twenty eighth anniversary of you displacing a bunch of people from their homes. This is the official mindset of nineteen seventy six. There's an Agarat, Agarat, Agarat and Lira Lira.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the most virulent negative portion of the Jews.
Speaker 5: And they're also not Semitic.
Speaker 11: They're actually from the Khazars from Eastern Europe. And then finally you have the American progress of then reform Jews, the majority of the Jews. Nat Yahoo's one of Natanya who strikes as he just told the American reform and progressive Jews they could piss off that the Orthodox Ashkenazi Jews own Jerusalem and every Jew had to pay obedience to the Ashkannazi Jews. Israel is also fun.
Speaker 1: Well, that makes that makes sense since uh, you know he's from Poland and he would be more Ashkenazi than anything else. This girl makes some sense. And she looks like, uh, with the girl, you know, I'm talking about from nine to two and zero a little bit in that picture anyway, you're talking about how big the fucking fruit is here, and she's like, we call these in our country in Russia chernobyl fruit because they're so big, because these are not these are unnatural. So when we find these in America, we don't like, we don't want to eat them because we know they're not natural, that they're being grown with some sort of chemical or fucking radiation or something. I've heard that more than once, so I thought that was interesting. Let's see if there's anything good in here that we can get to. Oh, here's this cyco, here's a psycho comment. We'll get through the kazari and thing, and here in just liked, I'll go to that. Where'd it go?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: Here's this piece of shit.
Speaker 6: I have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk.
Speaker 3: I bet you can a lot of lily tell you that way.
Speaker 1: I have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in the jar at my desk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had never used that nine before in my entire night.
Speaker 1: And then he does this. You know what this is. That's fucking oto shit right there wall It makes up just for organ harvest. And they're like, we're going to go for it anyway. And he had to fight to give you the scope of the system.
Speaker 18: The system covers the entire Internet right now, two social networks.
Speaker 1: This is the first. I'm sorry, this is January twenty fifth, twenty eighteen, twenty eighteen. You have been monitored forever, we have been, right. That's the reason why the Internet happens. That's the reason why all technology happens. It's always being weaponized against the people to be able to monitor us more closely, because we have been the enemies of the state since nineteen thirty three. Because if any American ever understood or got it through their head what actually happened to their country, and that they don't live in America anymore, they live in whatever the hell does this cult thing is that sometimes goes by Judaism, and sometimes it goes by Israel, and sometimes goes by other names of other because they co opt, right, they assume the identity of something. They don't change things to freak out the inhabitants. They simply erode and eat the inside out so that only the shell remains this parasite. And then they wear the fucking skin or the carcass of this thing around as if it's still the thing. But it's not the thing, because what's operating it isn't the heart and soul of what that thing used to be. So we are a carcass of America. The outside looks like it. You know, we have this thing called the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. So long as you don't try to, you know, stand up for those rights, you will still maybe have the impression that you have them and that they're active. But if you do try to, then you'll be sure you'll be quickly reminded or or you'll understand for the first time that they are just there for show. They're just there to keep the fucking heard in line. They're the pebble that keeps the chicken hypnotized, and that's it, and.
Speaker 18: It covers all the posts, all the tweets of them. It identifies every day two hundred thousand suspect posts and tweets that are suspected for anti Semitism. Then it analyzes them using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Speaker 1: And he's saying this in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 18: Ultimately identifies roughly ten thousand anti Semitic posts a day as of now and forward, this information is going to be made public. It in itself will be a great the torrent to anti Semitism. Suddenly will know which city is the most anti semit city in terms of Internet activity, We'll know who are the ten top and.
Speaker 1: So make them work for it, all right, but he immediately right now in my chat, right right, you're right, you ready to write, ready fuck the juice just a million times, just a million times in the chat right now, just do it. I want them to think that this is a hot spot. I want them to get all distracted, and I want to waste their time. Let's do it.
Speaker 18: Tweets and twitters, we'll.
Speaker 1: Know twitters and twats and twatters. And then yeah, he seems like he really knows what he's talking about with this technology stuff. A definitely not an agent at all. No, No, he's got his he's got to ship together.
Speaker 18: We see a spike in anti semitism, we'll be able to drill down and understand what caused it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well the drill down is, you know, taking lives in the process and then understand what caused it. Accept the simple fact that you guys are so this is this is what hyper paranoid people are. This is what diabolical people do. This is what that that what they call it, the lizard brain. This is this is it right here they use the word anti semitism, what they really mean is, I don't want to make sure I want to make sure nobody's thinking for themselves. I don't want to make sure that there's no nationalistic idealism in the sense that people are proud of who they are and where they come from. You can't have any of that because that'll that'll challenge our power, challenge our control, because if people want to, you know, have some sort of identity, they can't. They're not allowed to have identity under this, this cult of Saturn, which absorbs all things for us, the chosen people, everything that is outside of that is a direct opposition and threat to us. So if there's something anti Semitic going on, we'll find it, And if there's nothing anti Semitic going on, we'll still tell you that there is. Don't you worry, wunch of paranoid fucking weasels, But you know, don't do evil shit all the time, and you won't be paranoid as whether or not somebody will find out he fucking freaks.
Speaker 18: That's by the fact of knowing. All of this in itself hopefully will shame people into uh.
Speaker 1: So shaming is what they guess used to call it before cancel culture and destroying people's lives. Shaming. I was just gonna shame them because how dare you call a pedophile a pedophile if they're Jewish? How dare you call a killer or a killer if they're Jewish, Because don't you know, Jewish trumps all the other activities. So if they're Jewish, you're being an anti semi for calling a killer or a killer if they happen to be Jewish, that's you being an anti Semitic. I'm trying to teach you so that you know, and I'm gonna go check my chat now to see if you did what I told you, you got two seconds. Let's see. Where's the just where's the fucking Jews. I doesn't see anybody saying it yet. The Jews. Fuck the Jews, Fuck the Jews. What did you come? Ah, No one loves me. Trump had a personal cub at that teacher.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Rabbatical Judaism was one hundred percent response to Messianic Christian followers of the Way of Movement. His family name isn't even Netanyah who of course, No, No, it's it's uh, It's Milikowski or something like that. It's Cyrus Rising and that other guy from uh in Argentina. That's that's a direct relative of of Netan Yahoo his his. They just cut the name short, but it's really it's like the first part of the Milic Milakowski name. Nobody did it with me. But I'm guessing I'm missing some stuff in between, crazy stuff. Unfortunately, was living in Oh my god, I'm sorry, Dana, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 1: I think I have an idea why, And I'm sorry. It sounds like there was a thing between you and another person. If I if I am sensing this correctly, and ill I'm sorry that that happened to you. Don't you live near me? Aren't you in Arizona?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Did I get silenced? Filtered?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: You did? I must have. Oh they must have taken it down. They took it down off YouTube. Yeah, yeah, that's why. That's why, because they must have taken it right off of YouTube for saying it. Oh, that's funny. You can't do it on YouTube. You can't do the FTJ thing. Funny. Thanks, Anna. Yeah, you're in Yunah, Yuma, you're in Yuma. Ah, all right, email me. That's it. You know, my email A dress here there? Do you see it? Copy it or something, Highlight it if you can, if it's on the computer or phone, just you know, screenshot. So yeah, all right, cool. Well, I mean that's kind of crazy if we don't meet each other. At least, you know, I go to trampoline park with my daughter every once in a while. So yeah, there you go. I hope you're doing better. I hope everything is settled and there's no other dangers out there from whatever may have caused that other thing to happen first. So yeah, hope all as well. If you need anything, let me know from my email. I can give you a number, but I can't do it here. You can use the other one though, the one that I use for doctor Glyndon on his days. Okay, sorry, eybody, but uh you know those are those are real people, and real real people come before, you know, performance art here what we're doing with the show? What was I though? Because I do that, don't I? Oh yeah, we're over here, right yeah? Okay, So I wonder the annotated Twitter data set recently developed by the Institute for the Study of Contemporaries Anti Semitism use it? So I SEA uses the working definition of anti Semitism adopted by the International Holocaust. Rememberance Alliance, another fake thing, another lie, lies built upon lies, the house of shit that they are International Holocaust. Remember to Lios that's what who determines what anti semitism is? That's not a little jaded. How about something like a like a like a dictionary, you know, to help automated detection models better understand what anti Semitic tweets can look like Like that that's an anti Semitic and I turned flag anti and in turn flag anti Semitic content. I guess you can't. Just as we just saw an example of you can't type in the words F the j's in certain areas.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, nobody did it over here on Rumble either. Yeah, bitches over on Rumble. I bet you could do it. You didn't. Thirty three. Ah, we had thirty three people there for a second. That's fuddy all right? Where was I? The project uses the working definition to classify tweets, placing them on a wide ranging scale, labeling various degrees of anti Semitic content. Why is this happening in our country? Why is that happening in our country? Because this is in our country? How many times I want to give you as many examples as I possibly can. This is why anything goes and anything's possible in this place, because it's not America. We're not living in a constitutional republic. We're not even living in a democracy. We're living in a totalitarian dictatorship, the authoritarian totalitarian dictatorship. And they they have in you know, leading up to these times, they've just been letting off the pressure a little bit. Every once in a while, they squeeze, they turn. It's like it's like a throttle, right, they're you know, goosing it every once in a while, it's scared the fuck out of people. But they've been pretty much relaxing because they they've been using us in our in our military and our in our our trust to not only get ourselves killed through their medical pharmaciea and also you know, handing our children over to their institutions of education which are in doctrination camps and poisoning them as well. The whole reason why the the other thing works with the poisoning of us is that they get to inject your children as ship's fucking ton of times, just so they can go through their indoctrination. And also this is this is like we're literally in a fucking Bolshevik like camp. We're like in a gulag. It's a panopticon. If you really want to know, like the actual definition Jeremy Bentham panopticon. You look it up. And I mean, I didn't mean that this sounds not even I said look it up. It's just it's it's cool when you get to see more detail, you know, you get to look it up and see more details than what I can explain, and you know, just in rattling things off like I can, but then it takes away from other stuff. And then we also have of course US fighting wars because they built up our army here, Federal Reserve. We became the new main power structure versus Bank of England for a very long time until Europe was already under the control and devastated and shit. And then they came over here and they conquered ours in eighteen sixty five. Fully, at that time they had their fingers in us for a while, you know, their fingers were working into our brain like a fucking parasite would. But they really got a good hold of us after eighteen sixty five, incorporated by eighteen seventy one. In nineteen thirteen, you have the Fed Reserve, the death of America, its final death blow of the government, a governmental aspect of it, and then the rise of total control twenty years. It took them to take the most prosperous, wealthy nation in the world and bankrupt it because of people working toward that end in high places and politics, because the freemasons that you see, although every president's a freemason, well back in a certain time, that didn't really make a difference because they were noble people still. But when a different like the Lurding Kabbala and the Francas and the Jesuits and all that shit became what terror formed the Free Masonic Quarter. Now it was just another hub for infiltration Jewish mind control, the Kabbala, the Lutheran Kabbala. And that's why bene Breath is a dangerous, dangerous entity. It's a fucking killing entity. And ADL splintered off from that, or it was bird of the anus of that. So by nineteen thirty, so you have like FDR with the Great Depression, getting rid of all the gold kekenosol, you know, making it a crime to have gold, and all that gold goes to fucking Russia to fund the Bolshevik revolution and the train twenty million dollars those days, so billions of dollars today, all of our money because everything was default turned over to the Federal Reserve the moment that thing, you know, was was settled, So everything went to them, default all the wealth of America to them, and then they started dispersing it to all their fucking war projects and their and their murderous conquest of America and Europe. So here we are because they already had already fucking ripped us apart with the Civil War. It's pretty it's pretty awful. Right. We are not where we think we are in this movement. We figure this out, we will understand that there's nothing short you know, like there's there's there's no there's nothing that's not possible as far as the wickedness, Like we need to stop thinking, oh that they wouldn't do that, that can't be right. They went to no, no, you don't understand. They will, and they do, and and they're going to do a whole lot more. And there's going to be another massive perium here where they just you know, the the grand architects of of politics, like presidents are going to allow, just like a Hashust did in the Book of Esther, people like Mordecai types and Esther just to go on to kill crazy rampage of quote unquote Gentiles because of somebody like a man like Himan who wants to prevent them from taking over America. So they're going to string him up in his family, right, and then they're going to go on and kill crazy rampage as they did of the entire kingdom because of anti Semitism. That's what's coming. That's what I keep warning people about and why it's really important that we remove it from our backs or wherever the hell this tick is and get it the fuck away from us. Otherwise we're going to be killed by it. And we can't turn to any of the institutions and establishments and the systems of this place and right now, because this system only looks like a friendly place, that's familiar. That's that's American. It only looks like your friendly police officer, sheriff. It only looks like that. They are all designed to fucking kill you. They're like Smith's. The military will be used against you. Any type of action to try to peaceably do anything is going to be met with Haha, you're an idiot. You don't understand what's really going on here, just saying that's them talking to me about the idiot part. Let's see how it jumps. My brother highlighted in the other day. The story of Rumble Steelskin is strange. It's about a little man who will weave or weave your hay into gold forge all thought of nothing right, like a bank, like a fake bank of prints, funny money. He'll help you please the king and get and get in with the authorities. But he'll take your child in exchange, snatch away the next generation. The only way to defeat him is to say his name. He'll start stamping his feet in rage and disappear if you name him. We're our ancestors trying to warn us about something. Yes, if you call them out lives, Yeah, you have to say his I thought you had to say his name three times, but maybe it's just to say his name once, because three times as a law. Right. We'll go back into more stuff later. This seems like we've got a long enough, but I want people to understand this real quick. This is what you're unfortunately we're funding because this is what our country does. That's what a country allows. This is what people like you, know Charlie Kirk, would believe. Turn a blind eye to you because they should have this, or they should have died otherwise and this wouldn't have happened. No, you don't understand they're being hunted to extinction. There's no they should have this, or they should have that, or they shouldn't have elected hamas or to stop all this ship. The children didn't do any of that stuff, you fucking psychopaths. I don't care what happened that Charlie Kirk in that sense, and I don't care that he finally decided to Too bad, you were already fucking empowering this type of ship to happen, So fuck you, buddy. They help to do things on so how many people they have there? This guy's just weird. Here's another one.
Speaker 20: Them did not begin with Abraham, as the Jews claim. Rather, Judaism began as a counterfeit of Hebrewism during the Babylonian captivity, continuing to splinter off by Jesus' time, and after the destruction of the Second Temple in seventy a d solidifying itself as quote the religion of the Jews. But Judaism is in complete contradiction to the Hebrew scriptures for several reasons. In order for the Jews to claim that Judaism is four thousand years old, they have to show a consistent adherence to the Hebrew scriptures, which they can't show, and this is why Judaism is its own religion. Another issue is that if they do build the temple and reinstate animal sacrifices, God will see this as an abomination. According to Proverbs fifteen, verse eight, and other them did not begin with Abraham, as the Jews claim.
Speaker 1: Rather so as I've been saying, there's three masks to the Abrahamic death cult. That's Judaism, the thousands of lush Christianity, and I'm saying all people who adhere to it, but it was made for that particular purpose and Islam, and I'm not saying that all of them are either. It's not the regular real people who believe in something because of the good qualities in it. That's not that they're they're not to be faulted for this, but they are used. Their energy is used, their their loyalty is used, their money is used to support the deception. And that's what we need to try to stop, right because it's it's about it's about that time. We're not going to have much left. We'll go out on sort of some more later on, but for now, I hope you all had a great night and we get any more good stuff in here. Let's see it says, yes, I'll see there, Okay, Oh cool, spick and span. It's fucking horrific what's happening. And those Christians who call themselves Christians, how dare they when they condone the killings in Palestine exactly exactly, spick and Span or spick Span exactly exactly for us to be called anti Semitic for hate, if for not liking to see children being murdered wholesale by a bunch of maniacs who keep telling us over and over again that they're gonna kill every last one of them. And how many stuff, how many things. My instagram is huge right now for things that we need to go cover and go over because of all of the clips that I've caught of these brutal bastards saying that they're going to kill every bless you know, just wait, we're going to kill the rest of you, taunting them. They poison food on them, they bomb them when they when food arrives, because they know they'll come to it. They're fucking nothing. Nothing is beneath them. They have no scruples. They are the most diabolical people on the planet. There are no rules, they have no they have no uh like ethics or anything, no conscience, nothing. These are people devoid of the tether to a higher thing. For them to call themselves the chosen Ones is absolutely insane. It's a delusion. It's a schizophrenic delusion. They are the most evil things on the planet and they need to get the fuck away from us. Otherwise, everything that they touched, we've seen what happens to it. We can't let that happen here. Love all you, and I hope you all have a really good night. But let's think about what's really happening here. Please. Let's not start doing what they want us to do and start biting heads with each other. Let's stop that shit and focus on the fucking on the plug, the plug that's in the wall. When that washer starts dancing around